1 - 20 of 241 Bookmarks

Pages Navigation

List of Bookmarks

  1. Tags
    Summary

    'She was ashamed to have let them down. She was supposed to look after them, after Brandon and Rickon. She was not a Stark; but Robb had entrusted Winterfell to her, to her and Luwin and Bran… She had sent Rickon off with Osha and Shaggydog and knew she would never see them again; she felt it in her marrow. She had Bran alone; and he was forgetting who he was.'

    Jon Snow's twin-sister was left behind at Winterfell. Years after fleeing the Ironborn, Larra returns.

    *Also on Fanfiction.net under my account. Please let me know if you find it posted anywhere else.

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    544,781
    Chapters:
    65/65
    Collections:
    4
    Comments:
    366
    Kudos:
    697
    Bookmarks:
    241
    Hits:
    43,427
  2. 16 Mar 2024

    Public Bookmark

  3. 14 Mar 2024

    Public Bookmark

  4. 08 Mar 2024

    Public Bookmark

  5. 24 Feb 2024

    Public Bookmark

  6. 20 Feb 2024

    Public Bookmark

  7. 19 Feb 2024

    Public Bookmark

    Bookmark Notes:

    ch 9

  8. 17 Feb 2024

    Public Bookmark

  9. 15 Feb 2024

    Public Bookmark

    Bookmark Tags:
  10. 12 Feb 2024

    Public Bookmark

    Bookmark Notes:

    It was a really good story in the beginning, really liked the plot and where it was going.

    However 75% of the book was almost a buildup to Larra and Jon seeing each other again (arguably each other's most important and most loved person as twins) but the meeting was underwhelming, it felt like Jon was way more interested in seeing Sansa than his twin to the point it felt forced.

    The oc sometimes comes across as so unimportant to herself it can feel somewhat pick me? I still like her bc aren't we all pick me sometimes but really really would have liked for Jon and Larra to have a closer relationship since they were apart for so long, seems like the years apart definitely ruined what used to be their closed relationship since he seems way more interested in hooking up with Sansa that literally anything else. (Also jonsa was not tagged so when it started hinted toward them being together, really thought about abandoning it since it felt soo forced but the oc became the only reason to keep reading).

    Also trigger warning to the OC loving everyone way more than they love her (at least what most characters show) so it can feel a bit much sometimes.

    The demonizing of Daenerys also came across as very felt righteous. Human beings aren't good or bad by nature so definitely felt like blaming Daenerys for everything because OC and other can do not wrong and are flawless, feels a little iffy, sort of unlike how Martin writes his characters so ooc as well.

    Overall promising plot, description and narrative, disappointing character-relationship development, forced romance and a little too much self righteousness and low self esteem.

  11. 09 Feb 2024

    Public Bookmark

  12. 06 Feb 2024

    Public Bookmark

  13. 04 Feb 2024

    Public Bookmark

  14. 07 Jan 2024

    Public Bookmark

  15. 19 Dec 2023

    Public Bookmark

    Bookmark Notes:

    brilliant ASOIAF au

  16. 16 Dec 2023

    Public Bookmark

  17. 11 Dec 2023

    Public Bookmark

  18. 27 Nov 2023

    Public Bookmark

  19. 21 Nov 2023

    Public Bookmark

  20. 17 Nov 2023

    Public Bookmark

  21. 02 Nov 2023

    Public Bookmark

Pages Navigation