Actions

Work Header

#TeamTineHusbands

Summary:

Sarawat realised that his boyfriend has a fanclub and maybe, just maybe, that there are many others who are whipped for his boyfriend. Also, Tine is still an idiot just because.

Chapter 1: #TineTineForever

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Sarawat plucked his guitar strings softly as lyrics ran through his head, taunting him to finish the unfinished song. He hummed a melody before sighing and abruptly stopped his play. Looking at the clock on the bedroom wall, he frowned as it was nearly 9pm and Tine was still not home.

Tine. God. Just thinking about him made Sarawat’s heart beat faster and his lips curl up into a soft smile subconsciously. His oblivious little nuisance. He still can’t believe that he has the privilege to call the boy his boyfriend. His. 

After more than a year of unrequited pining and nearly wanting to give up of ever meeting the boy who stole his heart at first sight again, after accepting his reckless (and let's be honest, stupid yet so endearing) plan of being fake boyfriends, Sarawat can't help but still be in awe that he gets to call Tine his boyfriend. His. No one else's.

Shaking himself out of his musings, Sarawat sighed and looked around for his phone – wanting to text his nuisance once more. It's so late and he has yet to reach home, causing Sarawat to worry needlessly.

 

Nuisance, are you still not done?

Wattttttt! I'm reaching home soon!! Also, some guys from your faculty were at the field today? I think they're looking for you?? They stayed the whole time during our practice too.

Sarawat frowned. Guys from his faculty at Tine's cheer practice? As far as he can remember, cheer practices for Law and Political Science teams are on different days. There is no football practice today too. His fingers hovered over the screen, wanting to reply yet hesitant because who would be searching for him if it's not Man or Boss?

Oh really? I guess I will ask if anyone is looking for me tomorrow then. Hurry come home, I miss you.

Tine smiled softly, cheeks turning red when he saw the reply as he unlocked their apartment door. They've been together for a year but every sweet word that dropped from Sarawat's lips still make him blush uncontrollably. He doubts he will ever get used to hearing them without turning red, no matter how long they've been together. 

It's not because of the "honeymoon phase" as said by Fong but because Sarawat's words are always so sincere with those gentle eyes when he whispers sweet nothings to Tine. 

Tine shook his head to get rid of the splotchy blush on his face as he calls out, "Wat... I'm home."

Sarawat immediately broke into a smile and looked up, putting his guitar to one side, "Nuisance." 

Tine hummed tiredly before flopping himself on their couch, head on Sarawat's lap. He nuzzled his face into his boyfriend's shirt, clutching it and subconsciously felt lighter the moment Sarawat's fingers are threading through his hair.

"Tired, baby?" Sarawat asked softly while patting and playing with his boyfriend's hair, his nails gently scratching the other's scalp. 

He smiled while gazing down at Tine who had his eyes closed while humming softly. Tine opened his eyes slowly and made eye contact with Sarawat before blushing and smiled his shy soft smile with those tiny crescent eyes and whispered a tiny, "Hello."

Sarawat's heart clenched out of cuteness and just love. Such overwhelming love for the boy on his lap that words can't fathom it. He booped Tine's nose and whispered back, "Hi," before dropping a gentle chaste peck on his lips.

Tine sagged into the kiss and gave Sarawat another one of his too-bright-and-pure-for-the-world smile before giggling. "You're being awfully cute today, Wat. Did you miss me?"

"I always miss you, nuisance. From the very moment you leave my arms, I've already missed you."

Tine stood up and hit his boyfriend on the chest, "Ey saraleo. Warn me next time before saying things like that! My heart can't take it."

Sarawat chuckled causing Tine to pout and move away from his boyfriend. "Where do you think you're going now?" "Away from you!" "Do you need help scrubbing your back?" "Don't be a pervert!" "Do you?!"


Tine walked out of the shower with just a towel around his waist whilst drying his hair and stifled a grin at how his boyfriend is once again singing and strumming on his guitar. The difference now is that he's recording it on his laptop. Tine smiled and stood sneakily beside his boyfriend, doing cute peace sign poses while giggling.

Sarawat looked up only to see his half-naked boyfriend being all cute beside him on the screen. He abruptly closed the screen, not before seeing the multiple comments on the live chat talking about Tine.

"Nuisance." "Ey Wat, I was just kidding. Continue your recording." "It was a live video on the Music Club Facebook."

Tine froze. "WHAT!? SARALEO! I AM JUST WEARING A TOWEL!!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!?"

Sarawat sighed, "P'Dim suddenly invited me on to the live and I thought you would take longer in the shower. I barely finished three songs. You'd usually take at least five Scrubb songs in the shower."

Tine's face paled and he flopped face-first on to the bed, too mortified to even get dressed. Sarawat felt too many things at once. Lust because his boyfriend is wet and half-naked, love because god forbid that is really his boyfriend just being his playful stupid self and of course jealousy, because at least hundreds of people have seen his boyfriend half naked when it's supposed to be just for HIS viewing pleasure.

Tine groaned into the pillow, "Ey Wat. I'm never going to show my face around campus anymore. I'm never going back to uni. I'm staying home forever."

Before Sarawat can even open his mouth, both of their phones started pinging with notifications and they just knew that it's from their combined group chat with their friends. Tine groaned once more in frustration, "I'm not opening that. I just know my friends will be teasing me. I'm going to let this bed suffocate me. Saraleo, this is how I go."

Sarawat huffed at his boyfriend's dramatics – truly worthy of a cheerleading captain – and looked at his phone. Notifications from both his group and their combined friends' chats are pouring in with much teasing. He placed it aside before swatting Tine's towel-clad butt, "Get dressed. Unless you want to show up half-naked in another live."

Tine groaned in embarrassment and quickly grabbed a random shirt and sweatpants from their drawer, putting it on before flopping on the bed again. Sarawat had the unexplainable urge to be close to his boyfriend and being passive-aggressively showing his territory - which doesn't even make sense considering they're in their apartment. His jealousy feels like it's building up the more he thought about the incident. His need to mark his boyfriend, to mark him as his is nearly too overwhelming. He needed to show those who had a glimpse of his angel to realise that the angel is taken and is Sarawat's. No one else's.


Sarawat lied down beside his boyfriend and tugged him up into a cuddle, little spooning him. Tine groaned again when his phone pinged before picking it up. Once again the rush of love Sarawat felt for Tine appeared when he saw his picture as Tine's lock screen. God. When will this inexplicable rush of feeling end just from seeing all these small things?

 

GC: BETTING CASINO

Man: eyyyyyyyyyy tineeeeeeeeeeee

Fong: i can't believe i'm your friend

Ohm: okay but the way sarawat immediately closed the laptop though 😂😂😂

Phuak: i really can't believe that he is actually one of the smartest students in our class when he does stupid shit like this

Boss: tine you look like you've been exercising

Fong: in bed

Ohm: in bed

Phuak: in bed

Man: I KNEW OUR PRESENT IS THE BEST SEE I TOLD YOU!! @Boss

Boss: shia, do you need more?? we gave you nearly 150 pieces!! thrice!!!!

Man: ey wat, tine might have his own fanclub now!! you better be careful hahahahhaha

Fong: tine already had one in high school lol and some of his pictures spread to other schools too 😂 your best friend is not the only one who had a fanclub so did our tine!!!

Ohm: remember when his graduation picture was spread to the high school two states away and someone messaged him saying he wouldn't mind doing university in Bangkok? 😂 i will remember that dude forever. #legend me thinks.

Man: wait this really happened??? does tine have a fanpage??? like #TeamSarawatWives??

Phuak: yeah i definitely remembered that he did. i think it was #TineTineForever?? i can't exactly remember the name but it's made up of like 60% guys 40% girls. huh we should have known by then.... tine bisexual.

Boss: i bet there are ugly pictures of him in there HAHAHAH i'm going to go and stalk now.

Fong: have you seen Tine look ugly??? have you?? he never does.

Ohm: ok but back to the live,,, the THIRST comments are everywhere and i'm cringing. that's my best friend they're talking about.

Tine: shut up guys i'm going to sleep this is how i die

 

Tine dropped his phone and just whined once more before cuddling closer to his boyfriend. "I won't go to uni tomorrow. I'll stay here and rot."

Sarawat hummed before slowly nipping on his boyfriend's neck. The urge to mark his boyfriend has returned stronger than ever. First the live now knowing that he had a fan page from high school? Sarawat can't help it but feel such jealousy. The jealousy is burning in him and he just knew that he has never felt such intense emotions before. Tine is his. His. Sarawat's. Only his. No one else's. And everyone will and should know that.

Tine groaned as Sarawat began nipping and marking his neck with a rougher intensity. He knew his boyfriend can be extremely possessive and show jealous bouts sometimes but it has never been this bad. "Ah shit. If I don't want to go to uni before, I'll never want to go to uni now. Not when I'm all marked up looking like some five-year-old art project," he thought before losing himself to his boyfriend's ministrations.

Notes:

Hi, I wrote this when I'm supposed to be working. Also Tine deserves everything, thank you.

Drop me comments if you want hehe luv you xoxo

Chapter 2: Blue Hawaii

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Tine groaned once more as he saw his friends raising their eyebrows with teasing expressions on their face when they saw his neck.

“Please. I get it. I look like an artwork. Just stop looking,” Tine whined while putting his face in his hands, lunch forgotten.

Fong smirked, “Did your husband get possessive upon knowing that you have a fan page too?”

Tine pouted and nodded, “It’s not as if I have one now unlike him. But you don’t see me possessively marking his neck for everyone to see.”

Ohm hummed, “Well maybe you should. I bet he would love it let’s be honest.”

Tine nodded, “Yeah he probably would. He would be showing it off to everyone and anyone.”

Before his friends can reply, a random guy suddenly came up to their table with a cup of Blue Hawaii. The famous Law gang looked up at him in confusion only for him to smile softly at Tine.

“Khun Tine. I’m Day from the Political Science faculty, also a freshman. Nice meeting you,” while bowing and offering the drink to Tine who looked gobsmacked.

“Uh.. Nice meeting you too Khun Day. Ah, is this for me?” Tine replied while taking the cup, after the urging by his friends despite not knowing what to do.

Day stood up and scratched his neck shyly, “Ah yes. My friend bought a drink for me and so I had an extra. I remembered that you liked the flavour so I thought… yeah.”

He gazed at a group of boys a few tables down who were looking at their group causing Tine and his gang to look at them too. Tine looked at Day and smiled, causing the other to flush red. “Thank you, that’s really nice of you. But you don’t have to.”

Day smiled and bowed once more, “It’s fine if you like it Khun Tine. Uh… I’ll let you be now. See you!”

He turned around only to make eye contact with Sarawat who was looking at the incident. Eyes widening, he bowed once more before scattering away as though in fear. Sarawat scoffed inwardly and walked towards Tine’s table who was still frozen due to what happened.


“Nuisance,” Sarawat said while gently threading his hands through his boyfriend’s hair and sat beside him. Man and Boss followed their friend and was busy chatting it up with Tine’s gang.

Tine smiled at his boyfriend and sat closer to him, “How were classes Wat? You have football practice later right? Eat more now okay, you look tired.”

Sarawat smiled softly and nodded, “Yeah baby I do. I already feel better now with you beside me. You’ll be cheering for me later?”

Tine hummed and sipped on his new cup of Blue Hawaii. Sarawat looked at the cup and gritted his teeth before looking around the cafeteria; gaze looking for the boy who dared to approach his nuisance in school. When he is already known to be Sarawat’s. When he is already marked with everyone seeing who put those marks on his neck. He felt jealousy burning up once more but pushed it down swiftly.

“So who was that?” Man asked when he saw Sarawat still keeping silent but with a clenched jaw. Tine hummed from his comfortable spot beside his boyfriend, “I don’t know but he said he had an extra Blue Hawaii and gave it to me cause he remembered I liked it. Ah, I must be drinking too much Blue Hawaii for even strangers to know that it’s my favourite.”

Fong scoffed, “He is apparently from your faculty. A political science freshman. We barely know everyone in Law and we don’t really know anyone from other faculties much. So don’t you find it weird that he knows your favourite drink flavour, Tine?”

Boss looked up from his lunch, “A polisci freshman? Our classmate? Huh, he doesn’t look familiar.”

“Of course he doesn’t! You guys stick to yourselves too!” Ohm responded while laughing. The whole college knows that their two groups don’t interact with anyone else except for each other. Even Tine who is probably the friendliest one out of them rarely interacts with others who are not in their group or his cheerleading club.

Tine shrugged, “I don’t know. Maybe it’s just because he saw the finished Blue Hawaii I just drank and decided to give it to me.”

Sarawat hummed, “Don’t take things from others anymore nuisance,” causing the rest to nod solemnly. Tine can be oddly naive and endearing at times and he rarely realises when someone is chasing after him.

Phuak’s phone alarm suddenly rang causing the Law boys to immediately scramble. “Shia, we have that mock court briefing now. Prof Im said not to be late and it’s on the other side of campus. Shit, we better hurry!” Phuak said as he hurriedly chugs down his drink.

Tine quickly stood up and subconsciously give his boyfriend a quick kiss on the cheek. “I’ll get going now, Wat. I’ll see you later on the field. See you!”

The political science boys could only look with mouths wide open as the law boys ran out of the cafeteria, leaving them alone. Boss just laughed, “I didn’t know that they actually care that much about their lessons.” Man thumped him on the back, “Those four are the top students in their faculty you know, they are just a little bit girl stupid! Well for sister-in-law, he is just Wat stupid.”

Sarawat smirked upon hearing that before seeing the unfinished cup of Blue Hawaii. The jealousy came in full force causing him to clench his fists. “Ai Wat, don’t be so angry. You heard Tine. Maybe it’s just a coincidence. Everyone knows the two of you are dating. Who would come in between that?”

“I just want to know who he is. It’s even better that apparently he is our classmate. I just want to talk.” Sarawat said before grabbing the drink and standing up. “Let’s go. Class is starting soon.”


The three boys walked back to their classroom with Sarawat idly sipping on the sweet drink. He inwardly grimaced at the taste. He doesn’t know how Tine can drink this nearly every day without getting sick of it. It’s too sweet and it’s definitely bad for his health, isn’t it?

Upon reaching their class, Sarawat’s eyes widened as he saw the boy who dared to come near his boyfriend out at the corridor with his friends. He quickly grabbed Man and Boss to hide behind the pillar, wanting to eavesdrop.

“Day! I can’t believe you actually went up to Tine and gave him the drink! I’m so jealous that he smiled at you at least twice!”

Sarawat’s grip on the drink tightened hearing someone else talking about his boyfriend in that awed tone. Snippets of “Yeah me too!” were heard causing his mood to worsen. The drink provider - or Day whatever his name is - just laughed softly.

“I was so shy but he even smiled at me! He looks so much better from up close I nearly wanted to cry at how good he looks. And his smile!!! Ah, I want to see it every day.”

Day’s friends all laughed and teased him while some nodded along to that sentiment. “You will be the envy of everyone in #TeamTineHusbands I’m sure! No one has ever approached Tine yet because he is always with his friends or Sarawat. You’re literally the first one!”

Sarawat’s grip tightened, even more, causing the cup to clatter loudly on the floor. He immediately walked out from behind the pillar and looked at the group, “You’re being loud,” before walking into class with Man and Boss rushing after him.

“Fuck. Do you think he heard us?”

Sarawat sat at his desk with his thoughts jumbled up. #TeamTineHusbands? Is that what he thinks it is? His hands clenched upon realising the implication that his boyfriend has a fan page where boys - boys - call themselves his husbands. I mean Sarawat understands why because Tine is absolutely wife material but Tine has only one husband and that is him goddamnit!

Man silently nudged him before showing his phone. On the screen, it shows a Facebook fan page named #TeamTineHusbands and Sarawat had to inhale a quick breath when he saw the number of followers it had. 250,740 followers.

Before he can reach out to grab that offensive mobile phone, their lecturer arrived. Fuck.

Notes:

Tine deserves a fanpage.

Chapter 3: @ law do you hate me, be honest

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The day seemed to pass by extremely slow, causing Sarawat to break into hives. He can barely look at his phone in between classes due to the overwhelming assignments given by his lecturers. God, they’re already in their second year why the hell are they getting so many assignments. University is not supposed to be this boring.

The day finally ended causing him and his friends to breathe a sigh of relief. “Whose smart idea was it to make me take political science as a major?” Man asked as he grumbled face down on a stack of papers. Boss shrugged, “You yourself did idiot. From the second last year of high school, you were dead set on doing political science cause you said it’s cool.”

 

Wat, I will be a little bit late to see you on the field later. This mock court debate is stressing me out and we have to send a draft outline to our lecturer by today. Have fun at practice and see you later!

Sarawat groaned upon seeing Tine’s message. First, tons of assignments and second, Tine not being able to be there from the start of practice? Gosh this day is turning into shit. He clicked on his Instagram and smiled widely upon seeing his boyfriend’s new post. He still looks so beautiful despite being tired and stressed out of his wits.

@tine_chic: @ law do you hate me, be honest

@sarawatlism: who can hate you and your beautiful face, tell me I will talk

@tine_chic: @sarawatlism watttttttt stop it go to practice I will see you later

Sarawat laughed upon seeing Tine’s reply. It’s already been a year but he still gets so shy upon receiving compliments from him. He suddenly stood up and looked at Man, “Ey Man. Show me that page again.”

Man and Boss looked at each other. “Okay but promise me you won’t crush my phone.” “I won’t!” “Promise me you won’t fling my phone aside due to your immense jealousy.” “I won’t! I just want to look at it!” “Promise me if anything happens to my phone you will get me a new one!” “Nothing will happen to your phone Man!”

The two boys scooted their chairs closer to Sarawat so that all three of them can take a look. Hey, they want to know too! It’s their sister-in-law they are talking about! Man clicked on the Facebook page once more, causing the three of them to move their faces closer to the screen.


#TeamTineHusbands

Just a page for us to talk about the beauty and intelligence of our favourite boy, Tine Teepakorn from Huachiew University! Please be respectful and don’t be creeps on here, you will be blocked. Please also don’t talk about this group in front of Tine and his friends (@ Huachiew students)!

He scrolled through the page description only to be surprised upon seeing Tine’s latest IG post on the page with 150 comments and nearly 500 likes. “That post was literally posted by him 2 minutes ago? How the hell are they so fast?”

Clicking on the post, his hands clenched around Man’s mobile phone causing Man to grimace, “Wat. Don’t crush my phone. You promised. Ey Wat!”

 

#TeamTineHusbands: Tine looks so stressed in his latest IG post :( Huachiew students, please be nicer to him if you see him this week and make him smile a lot!

See more comments below.

Poor baby T_T He looks so exhausted!

How can someone look so tired but still look so hot?? Sorcery me thinks.

Okay but brb gonna comment nice uplifting things on his instagram now

Tine is so cute :( bunny :(

Honestly how does he look even better from his high school days?? I call this a crime.

@ god when will you make my wifey accept my follow request on IG please I beg for one good thing in life

               he still have yet to accept your follow request???

               please he has not been accepting follow requests from people he does not know since a year ago

               a year ago >:/ you know when s word came into his life

               U G H H H H H H H H H H HH H H H I JUST WANT TO BE A PART OF HIS IG FOLLOWERS WIFEY PLEASE U SO SEXY ACCEPT MY REQUEST

               godspeed comrade dream on ;; tine will never accept any follow requests now

               UGH S WORD!!!!!!!


Sarawat rolled his eyes while his hands clutched Man’s phone too tightly, causing his knuckles to whiten. It’s no brainer that the S word literally meant him. He remembered the day when he told Tine that he should stop accepting random people to follow his Instagram. 

He also remembered Tine laughing at his possessiveness and how he said “Don’t worry. I’ve not been accepting anyone’s follow requests since a while back already. They might steal you away from me since I post pictures of you a lot now.”

He scrolled further down only to narrow his eyes upon seeing a familiar name posting on the fanpage.

 

Day: @TeamTineHusbands!!! I have successfully given a drink to Tine during lunch just now and was awarded with two smiles from our beautiful wifey himself!!! My heart is still racing and he looks so good I thought I was going to faint. #success #ilovetoday

See more comments below.

AAAAHHHHH YOU ARE SO LUCKY!! I CAN’T EVEN LOOK AT OUR WIFE WHENEVER I PASS BY THE LAW FACULTY!!

I wish I can be in the same university as Tine :( God you are so lucky!!!

Did he say anything when you give him the drink??

               He said thank you in his cute voice and smiled so gently I thought my heart was going to combust!!!

               How did you even get the chance to give him that during lunch?? Isn’t he always with his friends or S word??

               He was with his friends only so I took the chance!!! I’m so glad I did!!! He looked even better up close I’m going to cry.

Sarawat frowned and slammed the mobile phone down on the table, quickly causing Man to groan. “You promised!” “It’s not broken!” He snapped back immediately as he felt the huge amount of jealousy at what he had just read. He didn’t even know that a fan page for his boyfriend existed. He doubts his boyfriend even know that he HAS a fan page now. His Tine can be really really oblivious sometimes. Which is good and bad at the same time.

Boss clapped him on his shoulder, “Don’t worry about it so much. Just go to football practice and meet him there. He did say that he’s going to see you right?”

Man nodded, “Besides, he doesn’t get jealous about your #TeamSarawatWives despite them running around after you nearly every second. So control your jealousy for a while and just talk to him!”


Sarawat and Boss looked at their friend in surprise. “Since when are you this smart in giving relationship advice? You definitely read that from the internet, didn’t you?” Boss asked in disbelief. Man scoffed, “I am now a man okay! Also haha P’Type was the one who said it yesterday when we were watching a movie on Skype together haha.”

“Of course it’s definitely P’Type. You’re not that smart when it comes to this kind of things.” Man huffed before standing up, nearly dragging Sarawat up. “Alright jealous boy, enough. Get up. We are already late for practice as it is. Do you want to leave Tine all by himself alone on the field surrounded by your football teammates?”

Sarawat immediately stood up and packed his bags, suddenly remembering the text he received yesterday where Tine said some of his teammates were at his cheerleading practice. “Shit. You’re right. I got to go.”

He then rushed out of the class causing his friends to curse. “Ey Wat! Wait for us! How can you leave us alone? We all have football practice together?!”

Sarawat could barely hear them as he ran straight to the field. There he is. His boyfriend. Sitting down on the team bench with… a lot of snacks by his side. Sarawat’s eyes narrowed as he gazed at his teammates who are also side-eyeing the male cheerleader.

God, he needs to get a grip. He walked towards the bench and placed his bag beside his boyfriend. “Nuisance,” he said softly before giving his lips a peck. Staking his claim. Teammates be damned.

Saraleo. I thought I was the late one but here you are.” Tine said softly while smiling at his boyfriend. Sarawat looked at all the snacks and raised a questioning eyebrow. Tine shrugged, “I don’t know. Your teammates suddenly all gave me snacks and said I should eat them while watching practice cause it might run late and I might get hungry.”

Sarawat’s emotions nearly burst open at the naivety of his boyfriend and the audacity of his teammates. He looked at the field only to see them not even glancing at his direction. Well, let this practice start then. Sarawat will show them that he is the only one who should be called Tine’s husband.

Notes:

Look, I just wanted to write a fic where Tine gets all the love and appreciation he deserves okay. So I gave him a fanpage.

Drop me your comments mwah xx

Chapter 4: love seeing you play

Notes:

Hello, filler chapter.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Football practice finally ended and Sarawat felt a glimpse of pride upon seeing how beat up his teammates were. He attacked and tackled with such ferocity today knowing that his boyfriend is watching and also because he wanted to lack of a better term "show off" to him that he is the best choice. Sarawat has never bothered about male pride but this time he felt like he can't get it over with. He HAS to show Tine that Sarawat's the best decision he has ever made.

Tine stood up from the bench upon his boyfriend's approach. He smiled softly when Sarawat sat tiredly and quickly used the towel to wipe off his sweat. Asking Sarawat to hold the towel, he went to the cooler to get a bottle of water only to be stopped by one of Sarawat's teammates.

"Khun Tine. Isn't it too hot? Why didn't you stay inside?" the guy, #27 Tine realised, asked.

Tine just smiled and shook his head, "It's okay. I can see Wat better from here instead of being under the shade."

#27 smiled and gave a bottle to Tine, "Here. For you."

Tine gaped before shaking his head, smiling softly at the guy. "Ah. Thank you. I could have taken it myself."

The guy just smiled and walked away, a hand on his beating chest from seeing Tine's smile up close. (Not that Tine even realised that). Sarawat's eyes narrowed from the moment he saw that interaction before shouting, "Nuisance!"

Tine turned and smiled before jogging back to his boyfriend. “You know him?” Tine shook his head, “Nope. But I think he was one of those who watched our cheer practice yesterday. He gave me this though, here — for you.” Naively Tine gave Sarawat the bottled water that he received while smiling. Sarawat’s eyes narrowed to the other end of the bench where #27 sat before grabbing the bottle.

“Next time, don’t just take things from people. How many times must I and your friends tell you, nuisance. Not everyone is nice.” 

Tine just huffed, “But they are your teammates Wat! Who can you trust if you can’t even trust your friends or teammates? Besides, they know that I’m your boyfriend, na?”

Sarawat pouted and looked at his boyfriend. “Na, na okay okay. I will be warier and only take things from you and my friends. I promise okay? Also, stop glaring at people during training or even tackling them so hard. You played so rough today, Wat.”

Sarawat just shrugged before gulping down the water and standing up, ready to go change. He needs to be back home with Tine, alone, marking him up all prettily once more. Such primal possessiveness welled up in him but all he can do is give his boyfriend a quick kiss with a swipe of his tongue on Tine’s lower lip, causing Tine to gasp soundlessly. His moan swallowed by the footballer who only winked before walking towards the locker room. Leaving Tine all blushed up and fanning his face in hopes that the redness will cool down.

Man and Boss just laughed upon seeing the spectacle, what’s new? Sarawat’s teammates however could only gape with more than one wondering if the cheerleader’s blush goes all the way down his body. They had to quickly look away before god forbid, they get burned to ashes by Sarawat’s glare - that seemed to be extra sharp and burning in that particular moment.

@tine_chic: love seeing you play @sarawatlism

@ohmohm: play what

@fongitup: we get it you love him

@tine_chic: yes I love him and?


The couple groaned in satisfaction and tiredness upon reaching home, with Sarawat just throwing his bag on the floor and flopping on their bed. Tine nudged his boyfriend, “Wat… You have yet to shower after training. I know you only changed your shirt, go shower. Don’t get the sheets dirty.”

Tine tried pulling the footballer up only to be tugged back down harshly, falling on his boyfriend. “Wat!” Tine shrieked only to be pinned down by Sarawat’s tight grip on his waist. “Nuisance, don’t squirm unless you want to have trouble walking tomorrow.” Tine blushed harshly yet kept on moving his hips slowly, challenging his boyfriend.

Looking coyly at Sarawat beneath his lashes, Tine softly murmured, “Well… I don’t have any morning classes tomorrow and I know you don’t too.” Sarawat groaned as his boyfriend outwardly teased him. Grip tightening, he left featherlike kisses on the side of Tine’s neck - Tine has always been sensitive there. Especially since his neck was just marked yesterday night, making it even more sensitive. “Wat, please,” Tine moaned before his lips were captured heatedly.


After a long shower with two rounds of washing up and a quick change of bedsheets, the couple finally relaxed beside each other - legs tangled. Tine was busy scrolling through his social media feed as usual with Sarawat’s other hand threading his hair gently. Tine sighed and snuggled more into the embrace of his safe space when both their phones started pinging. Sarawat groaned, knowing that it was their group chat judging from the multiple pings of messages. Tine just chuckled before opening their chat, moving his head so that Sarawat can read the texts from above his shoulder.

GC: BETTING CASINO

Man: Are we still up for a night out tomorrow?

Boss: Yes.

Fong: Thanks Ohm for treating.

Phuak: Thanks Ohm.

Boss: Ohm is treating?? Thank you!

Man: @Ohm well I guess you are?

Ohm: SHIT ALL OF YOU STOP SUCKING MY MONEY JUST FOR DRINKS

Fong: You’re so generous.

Boss: I want at least three drinks thank you

Ohm: Maybe only Boss and Fong can get free drinks. Phuak, go pay for yourself you asshole. Man, you’re so nice you won’t make me pay right?

Man: I paid last week.

Ohm: Ha ha ha Man you’re so nice. I will give you a free drink.

Man: Ok.

Phuak: Hello??? Lovebirds??? Stop doing the horizontal tango @Sarawat @Tine

Tine: What.

Phuak: Drinks. Tomorrow. L Co Hol. Ohm’s treat.

Tine: Ok.

Fong: You only text short texts when you’re tired or busy or …

Ohm: Getting the d—

Tine: Shut up. I’m tired.

Boss: That’s Wat.

Tine: k.

Man: That’s definitely Wat.

Fong: Oh @Tine, before going to sleep. Check our GC. It’s about the mock debate.


GC: We are the law, bitches

Fong: @Tine @Ohm @Phuak helo frens plz read the details below carefully

Ohm: Asshole we always read school stuff carefully

Phuak: What else omg I’m tired I can’t do law anymore I’m dropping out

Tine: Ok bye Phuak, nice knowing you

Fong: Bye

Ohm: Bye bye

Phuak: Can you please pretend that you care about me?? How can you do this to me?? We’ve been friends since forever??

Tine: I don’t think high school meant forever but okay

Fong: ANYWAY BEFORE WE GOT SIDE TRACKED AGAIN HELO FRENZ @Tine @Ohm @Phuak

Fong: The mock debate is happening in two days time. It will be done in our auditorium and is open for public viewing. Prof just confirmed that we have to wear suits to be ‘in the mood’ so make sure you have them all ironed out. Yes I’m looking at you @Ohm.

Phuak: I literally just sent my suit for dry cleaning what the fuck how do I get it back in two days.

Ohm: Buy a new one rich boi

Fong: Yeah. Also, we will be wearing our black ties so make sure it’s all the same!! We are a team!! Have to show our teamwork!!

Tine: Fong, this is not our first mock debate. Stop stressing out. We will do well. Our draft was well received by Prof and she said it’s good. We will win, as always.

Ohm: I mean this is the first time we will be up against a senior team though.

Tine: Don’t worry. They might be our seniors but we studied hard for this. We know the case inside and out. As long as we don’t panic we will do fine. If we lose, at least it’s to seniors right?

Phuak: We’ve literally been debating with each other since we got out of our mom’s wombs.

Tine: Once again, I don’t think high school meant my mom’s womb but okay. Are we done? Can I sleep now?

Ohm: Yeah yeah you get so bratty whenever you and Wat finished your sex rounds

Tine: Literally shut up

Fong: Don’t forget to tell your boyfriend about our debate! Tell him to watch! Or I will curse him.

Tine: Yeah okay, see you guys tomorrow.


Sarawat just chuckled upon seeing Tine’s conversation with the law gang. Honestly, if he doesn’t know them well enough; he would have wondered how the four of them are actually law majors. They really don’t look the part. Well, except for Tine. He looks and plays the part of being stunning very well, but Sarawat digresses. Giving a quick kiss to his forehead, Sarawat murmured, “This round of mock debate seems fierce. And they are making it a public viewing too.”

Tine huffed, “Yeah. I think they might want to open more of our debates to everyone instead of just when it’s competition time. Prof thinks freshies might jump ship from their majors to law once they see how cool we look arguing with each other. I don’t have the heart to tell him that if they aren’t in law in the first place, they will never get into law.”

Sarawat laughed softly, “Well I will be there to cheer you on definitely. But I will never change my major to law.” Tine looked at his boyfriend, “Even if it means you can see me every second of the school day for the next two years and even be my seat partner for the rest of my university life?” Sarawat hesitated briefly, “Yeah. I love Political Science.” Tine just shook his head laughing, “You hesitated. But it’s okay. I think my boyfriend should stick to his major and not change to law. Also, you will get bored of me easily if you see me all the time.”

Sarawat’s eyebrows scrunched in mock anger, “I will never get bored of you.” Tine hummed in agreement, “Of course. I’m your nuisance for the rest of your life, after all.”

Notes:

Drop me your comments please, I thrive off them lbr xx

Chapter 5: GC: SARAWHIPPED

Notes:

me: the queen of dragging things out me thinks

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Sunlight streamed through their curtains, causing Sarawat to scrunch his nose. Blearily, he whined, "Tine." Only to not hear a response nor the sleepy huffy breaths of his boyfriend. His hand moved towards Tine's side of the bed only to be met with an empty space.

Sarawat quickly opened his eyes and groaned upon seeing the empty bed. He can't hear any noises from the bathroom nor the kitchen indicating that his boyfriend is not home. Grappling for his phone, he groaned once more upon seeing a text from Tine. He just knows that he'll hate today. And probably tomorrow.

Wat. Sorry for not being there when you wake up but you just look so cute sleeping hahahha! Also, I had to leave early because Fong wanted us to prepare for the mock debate and only told us at the last minute. I'm sorry! But, I've prepared lunch for you so remember to eat before you go to class. I'll see you tonight for drinks with the rest. I love you.

God. Sarawat hates it when it's mock debate period. Tine will always be running himself ragged with classes, debate practices, cheerleading practices and occasionally, music club sessions. This leaves him with no Sarawat time. Yes, they will go home together but all Tine will do is just flop on his bed and sleep the whole night away. No Sarawat time. And this time seems even worse than usual as they only knew about the debate a few days prior and knowing Tine and his friends, debate practice will trump over everything else.

Ugh. They were supposed to have a lazy morning today with Tine making breakfast and just relaxing in bed before they have to go for classes. Now Sarawat is alone and lonely. A combo he should be used to and used to love but not anymore. Not after Tine entered his life showering it with warmth and just... noise. The good kind of noise. The one that makes him smile just from hearing it. No, he is not whipped thank you.

GC: SARAWHIPPED

Wat: Hey

Man: Sister in law left you alone huh?

Boss: Bet. If not he wouldn't have texted us first.

Wat: I'm literally suffering. The bed is so big. I need my warmth :(

Boss: God I hate it here

Man: Can we come over for lunch then? Tine definitely cooked 🥰

Wat: Yeah, for me.

Boss: Okay we are coming! See you soon!!!

Man: Don't mope around bro. Just text him lmao

 

Nuisance :( Woke up without you beside me :(

Big baby. I'm sorry! But Fong is suddenly going all leaderzilla on us 😔 He's too stressed and for what?

Will you guys definitely be making it for drinks later?

Of course Wat! Ohm's treating and we definitely need it to loosen up Fong a little. I swear I don't know why he is so stressed about this. I've seen who we're against and they're just seniors.

Oh, Man and Boss are coming over for lunch btw.

Good! They'll make sure you eat! Also, I really gtg Wat. See you.

I love you.

Love you too big baby.

Tine could only groan as he read through their brief once more. His head is pounding and all he wants to do is just lay in bed with Sarawat and having his hair being played with. He cursed Fong and his overachieving tendencies, making them all come into uni so early when they don’t have morning classes. Phuak groaned, “I think Fong should pay for our drinks tonight instead of Ohm. Curse you, Fong! I should be sleeping now!” Ohm nodded his head in agreement, “Yeah Fong you asshole. Pay for our drinks tonight.” Fong smirked, “I will if we can go through two rounds with no mistakes.”

The law gang immediately stiffened and paid more attention now that they are promised free drinks. Tine immediately shuffled his papers, “Okay I am ready. Everyone get ready please.” Before his friends can respond enthusiastically with renewed vigour, they were interrupted by a random guy who looked embarrassed and sheepish while holding a cup of iced coffee.


“Yes?” Ohm asked the guy impatiently. “Uh, hello. Khun Tine, this is for you. Fighting for the mock debate!” He said shyly while giving the coffee directly into the hands of Tine. Before the gang can even react, he already rushed away with red cheeks. Tine looked shocked and stood up with the drink still in his hand walking towards where the boy ran off only to not see him anymore.

He turned to face his friends only for Fong to quickly snap a picture of him. Tine huffed before sitting back down, “Wait, so do I just drink this or not? Who was that guy?” Ohm shrugged, “I mean I doubt it’s poisoned but we can get Phuak to test it out first.” Phuak’s eyes widened, “Are you literally using me as a poison tester?” Ohm shrugged once more, “I mean we don’t really need you as much as we need Tine for the mock debate.” Phuak’s betrayed look caused Tine to laugh before nudging the drink towards him.

GC: BETTING CASINO

Fong: Guess who got a free drink once more. Looks like #TineTineForever still lives.

Fong: 

Phuak: Don’t worry I’ve tested it out. It’s not poison, it’s normal iced coffee.

Boss: You let Phuak be a poison tester???

Ohm: We don’t need him as much as we need Tine for the mock debate.

Man: Wat asked who gave it to Tine. He is busy crushing his phone to respond.

Fong: We don’t know?? He randomly came up and wished Tine good luck for the mock debate.

Ohm: #TineTineForever still exists??? I thought that was just high school things.

Boss: Oh no. It’s not #TineTineForever anymore. We found Tine’s new fanpage a few days ago!

Man: Wat asked how the guy looked like.

Phuak: He looked like,,, a guy? Brown hair? Taller than Tine I guess.

Man: Thank you for giving us nothing.

Ohm: Wait wait wait. So Tine has a fanpage?? Still?? Now?? In uni??

Boss: Yeah! It’s called #TeamTineHusbands!

Tine: Excuse me what do you mean husbands. I could be the husband?

Fong: Literally shut up bottom

Man: Wat asked if the guy is still there, wherever you are

Phuak: No, he ran away immediately after giving Tine the drink lol

Ohm: Okay but I can’t seem to find the fanpage?? Did they block me or something?? Audacity??

Tine: Wait wait what fanpage. Why are there three conversations happening all at once. I hate it here.

Fong: I think they blocked us from seeing the fanpage. None of us can see it.

Boss: Ah, probably cause you guys are his best friends and everyone knows it. We will show you later when we meet for drinks!

Ohm: Fong is paying btw. Also, we need to prep once more so later!

Fong: Tell Sarawat to don’t be jealous lol he is so quiet

Man: I’m trying to make sure he doesn’t break his phone for the millionth time thank you

Man successfully pried Sarawat’s phone away from his tight grip before patting himself on the back. Sarawat grumbled, “Hey give me back! I want to look at it.” Man shook his head, “Look at it or crush it out of jealousy?” Boss scoffed, “But okay I can’t believe they blocked all of Tine’s friends and not us? Or Wat? Wat is literally Tine’s boyfriend?”


Man looked at his friend weirdly. “Literally everyone in Bangkok knows that Wat doesn’t use social media unless he has too and he uses IG more than any other platform. His Facebook is literally just there for school purposes.” Sarawat cursed and snatched his phone away from Man before clicking on the Facebook icon. The name of the fan page stared back at him glaringly on the phone screen, as though taunting him. He then grimaced upon seeing a couple of new posts before Man pointed out a particular one, “I think it’s this one.”

Pete: @TeamTineHusbands I gave our wifey a cup of iced coffee because he looks so stressed preparing for the mock debate :( I couldn’t even speak after seeing his face so I just ran off :( #itried

See more comments below.

at least you successfully gave him something! I could never!

omg the mock debate!! i can’t wait for it!!! I know our wifey will do so well as always.

god bless the professor who decided to do public viewings for mock debates ngl.

literally trying to convince myself that no I won’t do well in law so that I won’t jump majors just for our wifey.

        I feel you. Plus he always looks so good during those mock debates??? Tine in a suit??? U G H .

Sarawat slammed his phone down in frustration. He didn’t know that all those boys who always filled up the audience during Tine’s mock debates were part of this.. this insane debacle! TeamTineHusbands? Hah! As if! He scrolled up once more only to stop upon seeing candid pictures of his boyfriend in the law cafeteria. The audacity! This can’t go on! It feels like Tine has his own paparazzi on campus!

Incensed he looked at his friends before spluttering, “T-this is a violation of privacy! He’s not a superstar!” Boss looked at him weirdly, “You do know that your fan page also has these kinds of stolen pictures right?” Sarawat huffed, “That’s different! This is about my boyfriend! Why are they sneakily taking pictures of him?” Man and Boss looked at each other, wondering why the hell their friend is suddenly diagnosed with the disease of stupid. “It’s a fan page. For your boyfriend. For the most beautiful boy on our campus. 1/2 of the campus couple. Obviously people will take pictures of him.”

He scrolled up once more and pointed at a post that has just been posted, enquiring who would be going to the mock debate. “Look! Why the hell is someone from Chiang Mai coming to our university to watch a law debate?! Just stay in Chiang Mai? There’s nothing here in Bangkok! It’s just a mock law debate!” “Look, another one saying he can’t wait to see Tine in a suit!” “Oh, another one saying he is so happy to be a law major because he gets to see Tine in class every day and how he is so intelligent!”

Man snatched Sarawat’s phone away from him. “You need to take a breather. Your jealousy is showing.” Sarawat quickly stood up, tiredness forgotten. “I have to get to campus.” Man and Boss looked at each other exasperatedly, “Our class is literally at 4pm.” Sarawat ignored them as he rushed to his room, already thinking about not letting Tine be out of his sight. Ever.

Man looked at the fan page on Sarawat’s phone and waggled a finger at it, “You. God. You bring us so much trouble.”

Notes:

Don't forget to drop me your comments! I love them xx

Chapter 6: W-what fan page?

Notes:

me: the queen of forever dragging things out me thinks

this will probably have about 10 chapters?? 4 more chapters to go me thinks!!! let's go!!! (also yes the mock debate will be coming sooooon hello new boys from random universities and new boys from their university lmao sorry Day)

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Man and Boss whined the whole time they were on the way to campus. "Class is literally in six hours, Wat. I can't believe we are here so early just because you're jealous." Sarawat hmphed, "I feel like I have to show myself more beside Tine on campus to remind everyone that he's mine. It feels like people forgot despite the multiple pictures of him I have on my account. Or my pictures on his account."

Man looked at his best friend, "Your Instagram account is literally a Tine fan page." "And? That's the way it should be," the guitarist replied leisurely. The three reached the law faculty and Sarawat immediately grinned upon seeing his boyfriend and his group of friends busily discussing at one of the tables. The law girls immediately started clambering the moment they saw the guitarist causing Tine to look up from his briefing notes.

"Your boyfriend's here," Phuak said. Ohm scoffed, "We literally don't even have to look up to see he's here. All we need to listen to is the scrambling of feet and screaming girls." Tine laughed, "What's he doing here though. His class is at 4 and it's only 10. It's too early." Fong shrugged, "He's your boyfriend, how do we know. Maybe he just misses you." Tine looked at Fong in disbelief, "Wat is not THAT bad. He can live without seeing me for a few hours."


The political science trio finally reached the law gang's table and both groups seamlessly merged once more as a whole. Sarawat threaded his fingers through his boyfriend's hair - one of his favourite things to do - and  smiled softly, "Nuisance I miss you." Tine chuckled, "Don't tell me you came early just because of that." Boss thumped his hands on the table, "That's right! He suddenly decided to come to campus SIX HOURS EARLIER just because he missed Tine. SIX HOURS EARLIER! It's not even lunch!"

Fong looked at Tine and rolled his eyes, "And you said he's not THAT bad." Ohm asked the guys, "So are you just going to sit here and see us work or?" Man shrugged, "Well yeah. We don't have any work really as our projects just ended. So I guess I will have to look at you. Why? Do you not want to be admired by a handsome guy like me?" Tine cleared his throat, "I'm telling Type you're flirting." Man groaned and placed his hands together in a quick apology, "No I was joking!! I only flirt with my beloved Type, no one else!" Fong quickly and harshly shushed them, "Okay quiet. Can't you see we are preparing?!"

Sarawat could only smile as Tine snuggled closer to him with his fingers still in the other's hair despite Tine busily studying his notes. Tine even moved Sarawat's fingers to continue threading his hair whilst he discussed case points with his friends. He looked so cute and cuddly that Sarawat can't help it but give him a quick peck on the cheek. "Waaaaaaat, stop it," Tine grumbled softly before pinching his side. "You're so clingy," Sarawat said laughing softly.

The law gang coughed and Ohm grumbled, "Excuse me some of us are single here." Sarawat raised an eyebrow, "And?" Ohm huffed, "Don't act all lovey-dovey in front of us. People are taking pictures." Sarawat shrugged, "That's fine. More people will know he's mine." Fong looked at the guitarist in disbelief, "Okay but WHO doesn't know that he is your boyfriend? Your Instagram is literally FILLED with Tine and if Tine is not with us or Phukong, Green and Pear during cheerleading, he's with you."

Sarawat grumbled, "But that still didn't stop people from going near him does it?" Tine stopped reviewing his points to look up at his boyfriend. "Are you... jealous? Because I got free drinks?" Sarawat huffed but didn't respond, his hands still threading Tine's hair. Tine laughed softly, "Ai Saraleo. You're so cute. You don't have to be jealous of anyone. I only love you." Sarawat grumbled once more and hummed, "Yeah yeah I know. Still..." Tine chuckled once more before picking up his papers and moving closer to his pouting boyfriend.

@imtheboss: do they realise that some of us are single

@earnthebassist: get a girlfriend

@yesiam_man: get a boyfriend

The law gang did three more rounds of practice before they call it a wrap. "Finally!" Man stood up after lying down listlessly on the table. "Let's go for lunch!" Boss remarked loudly causing a few more heads to turn towards their table, raising a lot of chatter. Ohm nodded, "Yeah let's go to the polsci faculty. I'm craving their pad kra pao there from the third stall." Tine looked at his friend weirdly, "That is oddly specific but sure, our next class is at 5 pm anyway and Wat, yours is at 4 yes?" Sarawat nodded his head before standing up and taking Tine's books and notes in his hands causing Tine to smile at his actions. "Let's go."

The two popular groups then stood up, leaving the law faculty accompanied by the sound of cameras clicking and pictures being uploaded on both #TeamSarawatWives and #TeamTineHusbands fan pages respectively.


Sarawat held Tine's hand tightly whilst they are making their way towards the political science faculty. How did he not realise sooner the many gazes of people towards his boyfriend? His oblivious boyfriend who is busy chatting and laughing with his friends, not realising the many shy gazes on him. Tightening his grip slightly causing Tine to look at him in confusion, Sarawat moved closer towards his boyfriend - staking his claim like an alpha wolf.

He glared at everyone looking at their direction, letting them realise and know that they have no chance to be with or even look at Tine as long as there's Sarawat. Tine is Sarawat's and Sarawat is Tine's. It's as simple as that. It is literally one of those unspoken rules on campus that everyone should know. Sarawat and Tine are together and will forever be together.

Lunch at the political science faculty was... always odd. It's like not many cared about Sarawat as much as the other faculties. Maybe it's because they see him nearly every day for classes and such but it's always been Tine that's the point of focus. And today is not an exception with the only difference that Sarawat is now more aware of the gazes from those around his boyfriend. He felt oddly disjointed in his own faculty as he saw many shy smiles and red cheeks on people's faces whenever Tine even glanced, or god forbid, smile slightly at their direction.

“Don’t smile so much. People will fall in love with you,” Sarawat huffed whilst Tine was laughing with his friends. Tine spluttered and looked at his boyfriend whilst their friends started teasing. “Ay Wat, what are you talking about? No one is even looking at me.” Phuak, Ohm and Fong could only roll their eyes in exasperation when they hear the classic Tine line. Sarawat looked at the law gang who kept rolling their eyes and Fong shrugged, “Yeah yeah that’s what you always say but then whenever it’s Valentine’s or your birthday; your lockers will be filled to the brim till they put presents on the floor.”

Before Tine could object, they finally reached the polsci faculty canteen. “Holy shit, it’s so full. Tine please grab us a table, I can see the line for the pad kra pao going all the way till the end.” Ohm said while rushing towards the third stall with Fong and Phuak in tow. Man and Boss also laughed and made their way towards the stalls, believing that Sarawat will be accompanying Tine to grab a spare table. The canteen seemed so full that Tine nearly pulled Wat to just leave and go somewhere else until he finally saw an empty table.

Quickly pointing it out to his boyfriend, Tine weaved through the crowd in haste - not realising who was sitting at the other joined table. But Sarawat did. “Isn’t that… that Blue Hawaii dude?” Sarawat huffed before quickly following his boyfriend. Tine hurriedly placed his bag and files on the table, reserving it with a proud look on his face before sitting down, “Ah, finally. An empty table!”


Day and his friends who are sitting at the other joined table could only cough whilst their food and drinks went down the wrong pipe upon seeing their cough future wife cough sitting right beside them. “K-K-Khun Tine?” Day spluttered out causing the law major to look up. “Oh, Day! Hello! I didn’t know you and your friends are the ones sitting here. Oh, are you waiting for anyone? Is this table free?” Tine asked hurriedly, not wanting to be rude by grabbing someone else’s seat. Day quickly shook his head, “Ah no no. The table is empty.”

Before Tine could respond, Sarawat immediately sat beside him whilst glaring at his classmate. Tine smiled gently at him before looking back at Day, “Oh yeah, you guys know each other right? Since you are classmates.” Day and his friends nodded slowly, too terrified to say anything due to the sharp glare of Tine’s boyfriend. Sarawat hummed his reply before looking away from those pests, gazing at his boyfriend. “Tine, we wait for the guys to come back before getting food or do you want to get it now?” Tine just shook his head, “It’s okay let’s wait for them. We have a long time before any of us have classes anyway so we are not in a hurry.”

Day and his friends could only stare as the couple start losing themselves into their own world with Sarawat taking up all of Tine’s attention, as though letting them know that they do not deserve to be on the receiving end of Tine’s gazes and smiles. Day and his friends could only look at each other, their dishes left unattended as someone tried to gather his courage to speak to his cough future wife cough. Day cleared his throat, “Uh, K-Khun Tine,” causing Tine to turn towards him. Tine laughed upon hearing the formality from the other, “Just call me Tine! We are all the same age, aren’t we? Don’t be so formal!”

“Uh…” Day could only stutter as Sarawat’s gaze sharpened at his boyfriend’s words. “Uh… just want to say good luck for tomorrow’s mock debate. I will be cheering you on!” Tine could only gape before smiling at Day. He wanted to reply but was halted by his friends coming back with their trays filled with food causing his stomach to grumble. Sarawat immediately pulled him up the moment his friends arrived, not letting him speak. “Ay Wat, slow down. I still don’t know what to eat,” Tine grumbled whilst following his boyfriend’s lead. “Nuisance, you kept on telling me you wanted the egg noodle with roasted pork from stall two since last week when I bought it for myself.” “Oh, yeah. Hehe yes please, I will get our drinks then?” Sarawat nodded before looking around and giving a swift peck on Tine’s lips, “Now you can go.”

Tine’s face reddened upon realising the public display of affection done, causing him to hit Sarawat’s arm. He just knew that he would be seeing a video of that on Sarawat’s fan page tonight, causing him to shake his head exasperatedly, “Wat, that’s gonna be on your fan page now. Stop it!” Sarawat then grabbed Tine's face with his two hands, steadying his face and whispered, “It better appears on your fan page too so everyone knows you’re mine” before giving him another swift kiss and leaving just like that - causing Tine to stand agape; rooted on the spot. W-what fanpage?

#TeamTineHusbands: YOU WILL NEVER BELIEVE WHAT WE JUST SAW AT THE POLSCI CANTEEN. LOOK AT OUR TINE LOOKING SO SHOCKED???? BUT ALSO RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CANTEEN?? SARAWATINE??? IN FRONT OF OUR SALADS?? LITERALLY??

See more comments below.

Ha ha ha ha yeah let us all just... realise who we are competing against.

Sarawat staking his claim... Wait... Does he know about this group???

Let us all remind ourselves that our wifey actually already have a husband...

Tine :( I can only admire you from afar :(

alexa play can i be him by james arthur

 

#TeamSarawatWives: SARAWATINE MOMENT SPOTTED AT POLSCI CANTEEN. ALL I CAN DO IS SIGH.

See more comments below.

I don't want to see this.

Suddenly, I am blind. I cannot see.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Tine actually looks quite cute here haha like a bunny.

        This is a Sarawat fan page. Not a Tine fan page.

        Why are you talking about Tine here? This is a Sarawat fan page.

        Cute? Huh.

        Jeez, the replies above. Anyway OP if you want to join a Tine fan page it's here -> #TeamTineHusbands

        Tine having a fan page with over 250k followers???? Maybe he is the celebrity.

        250k followers? Lol. BOUGHT.

        The replies here god, you are all just jealous Tine gets Sarawat and you don't.

Sarawatine is so cute :(

Notes:

hello, i did not forget about this fic lbr. i've been binge reading AUs on twitter and i just need more so please if you have more brightwin AUs, give me a tag or a DM :( i literally made a new twt account just to read brightwin AUs, me whipped me thinks. you can find me here - @dewandwin.

if you want my "main" acc where i talk about kpop and random stuff (occasional BL stuff whenever i'm too tired to change accs) it's here hehe - @kyunniebb.

do drop comments, i really love reading them especially if they are like extra long lmao. i love yall xx

Chapter 7: Wat, you idiot.

Notes:

3 more chapters to go!

the next chapter will finally be the mock debate and it will be a long one ~~~

enjoy their friendship dynamics here, I love them!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Sarawat's class ended way earlier than he thought it would, allowing him to actually make his way to the law faculty to pick his boyfriend up. This change of schedule made him smile as recently, he rarely gets to pick Tine up from his own faculty. Usually, they would just meet at the shared parking space of their faculties. 

 

Nuisance, I’m waiting at the courtyard of your faculty. Hurry come out, I miss you already.

Wat, I am still in class! I will be done soon and oh you big baby. But I miss you too.

I miss you more.

I don’t think so.

I miss you most.

I miss you more than most.

Not possible. I miss you the mostest.

Tine chuckled upon seeing his boyfriend’s reply before putting his phone down. If only everyone knew just how much of a clingy baby Sarawat is. They probably won’t see him as this cool mysterious chic guy anymore. Tine then suddenly frowned causing his friends to nudge him. “Is something wrong?” Fong asked him urgently whilst rifling through their debate notes, causing Ohm and Phuak to splutter in panic as well.

Tine shook his head, “No no it’s not about the debate I was just thinking about how Wat is such a clingy baby and how the students here won’t see him as a chic guy anymore if they knew. But then I got annoyed because only I can see him like that and no one else. Because he is MY boyfriend and he just looks so cute and I fall in love with him even more when he’s like that. Just imagine if others see him like that and like him even more??? No way.”

Fong huffed in frustration whilst Ohm rolled his eyes, “That means you’re jealous, idiot. God how can you always be the top in class when you don’t even know this?” Phuak chuckled, “Please. We all know just how stupid Tine is when it comes to feelings. I mean you’re talking to the guy who thought breaking up with someone over text is okay as long as the message got across.” “First of all, we do not talk about that anymore. That was my first relationship! Secondly, I’m not stupid about my feelings. Thirdly, I’m in a relationship so how am I stupid!”

Fong looked at his best friend in disbelief, “You didn’t know Sarawat was in love with you throughout your whole fake relationship although I told you multiple times. And so did he.” Tine groaned, “Oh my god stop bringing that up every time my stupidity is mentioned! I get it, I was oblivious.” His friends all laughed, causing him to put his hands over his face in embarrassment and their lecturer to berate them in front of the whole class.


Sarawat scuffed the ground with his shoe while waiting for his nuisance. From the corner of his eyes, he saw his group of “fans” walking towards him in excitement – their phones out. Not wanting to be roped in for pictures or even just small talk by them, he sighed and quickly fished out his phone, pretending to be busy. Looking through his gallery, he could only smile upon seeing how filled it was with Tine’s pictures. And the occasional music scores but mostly Tine. Tine eating. Tine cheerleading. Tine sleeping. Tine smiling. Tine pouting. Tine’s selfies. Tine. Tine. Tine. Just Tine.

God, Sarawat loves Tine so much. Even till now, he still can’t believe that he can call the other boy his. He never thought that his one-sided crush will actually evolve into something more. Every night before he falls asleep, he never fails to gaze at the other lovingly and thank the universe for allowing him to see that view. Tine is the best thing to ever happen to him and he knows that his friends will all agree. With Tine, his life seems so much brighter. He laughs more and feels happier, even whilst doing mundane things such as chores. Sarawat knew that his encouragement to succeed now is the other. He wants to be someone Tine will be proud of. He wants Tine to proudly introduce him as his boyfriend to his family, who is apparently one of those successful and rich ones according to Man. Sarawat’s heart fluttered just by thinking about the law student. Please, he is SO gone for that boy and he won’t have it any either way.

 

@sarawatlism: you. @tine_chic

@typeaekaranwong: this is cute, send it to me.

@imtheboss: I thought you won’t post close-ups of tine anymore because they are all too cute to be shown to the world?

@fongitup: isn’t this when he finished reading your note on valentine’s day LOL

@yesiam_man: get this whipped man off my feed

Tine clicked on the new Instagram notification from Sarawat and could only blush upon seeing the caption. Oh, just how much does he love this boy?

 

@tine_chic: always you. @sarawatlism

@ohmohm: we’re literally in class.

@earnthebassist: you have more pics of sarawat than this whole school combined

@sarawatlism: yours.


Upon being dismissed, Tine quickly bid goodbye to his friends and hurriedly rush out of the classroom. Sarawat has been waiting for a little bit too long for Tine’s liking. Taking the steps two at a time, he could only smile upon seeing his boyfriend leaning against the faculty entrance not caring about the girls surrounding him with their phones.

“Wat!” he called out causing his boyfriend to turn immediately. Tine inwardly rolled his eyes at all the “fans” whose aura immediately soured before smiling as Sarawat grabbed his hand, intertwining it with his. “Did you wait long? Sorry I’m late,” Tine apologised breathlessly as he stood in front of Sarawat. Sarawat only shook his head before giving the other a kiss on his forehead, “No, it’s fine. Let’s go home, nuisance. We can rest before meeting the others for drinks later.” Tine beamed at that public display of affection before glancing slyly at his boyfriend’s “fans”. Screw him for being petty but hey, Sarawat is his.

Tine was never a big fan of public displays of affection but Sarawat has never shied away from it. If it’s up to him, he will always be touching Tine at least in one way or another in a show of love and possessiveness. Sarawat also believes that he should never be ashamed for loving Tine and Tine would be lying if he said he doesn’t like it. It feels nice to always be shown love and affection despite where you are. This also caused Tine to start being a little bit bolder in showing his love to Sarawat. Something that his boyfriend is definitely in approval of. Curse Sarawat and his possessiveness!

Sarawat’s grip tightened on his boyfriend’s as along the way, many came up to him to give him encouragement for tomorrow’s debate. With every guy who smiled a little bit too wide or looked a little bit too long at Tine, Sarawat squeezed the other’s hand. Tine who finally understood social cues just shook his head in disbelief before unclasping their hands and wrapping his arm around his boyfriend’s waist. Sarawat jolted in disbelief before his lips widened into a smile and wrapped his arm around Tine’s shoulder, pulling him closer to him as they walk towards the parking space.

On their motorcycle, Tine placed his chin on Sarawat’s shoulder and whispered, “Don’t be jealous, Wat. You know I love you and only you.” Sarawat huffed in delight before powering up his motorcycle, heart full.


 

GC: BETTING CASINO

Man: We meet at 9 later or earlier?

Ohm: 9 is fine. Our class tomorrow is in the afternoon anyway and the debate will be after that.

Boss: We don’t have morning classes too so that’s good.

Fong: 9pm there. Not 9pm just leaving house ok? @Tine @Sarawat

Phuak: Please, we all know why they were late. The hickeys on Tine’s neck are proof.

Man: TALKING ABOUT TINE’S HICKEYS. OI TINE. DID NO ONE ASK OR EVEN NOTICE YOUR HICKEYS. THEY ARE LITERALLY ALL OVER YOUR NECK. YOU LOOK MAULED.

Fong: Tine used concealer, idiot. He can’t be parading that around during class. Can you imagine how embarrassed he will be if a lecturer asked him about it?

Ohm: But if the other students do see it, they just ignore it. It’s one of those unspoken rules on our law campus – don’t talk about Tine’s hickeys in front of him unless you want to be pouted at and then not talked to for the rest of your life. Can you imagine Tine not talking to you? When he is literally the friendliest guy ever?

Boss: So, people won’t talk about the hickeys just because they want Tine to talk to them?

Phuak: Yeah.

Fong: Obviously.

Ohm: Yeah.

Sarawat: I should let everyone talk about them then, so he won’t talk to anyone else.

Fong: Ha ha ha very funny. Do that and see what he will do to you.

Man: Take your jealousy and possessiveness elsewhere, Wat.

Tine: Saraleo.

Sarawat: Hahaha I was just joking, baby!

Boss: Definition of a husband being afraid of his wife ^

Man: God Wat, the way you immediately took back your words LOL.

Phuak: Anyways, 9pm later okay? Fong’s treating.

Ohm: Fong, I love you. Be my boyfriend.

Fong: Literally shut up.

Boss: Wait, I thought Ohm’s treating us.

Tine: Nah, it’s Fong now. Payment for making us get up early today to rehearse our debate when we had no classes and when we already said we are good to go. I could be sleeping in today but nooooo, Fong decided that we needed to meet up. 😒🥺

Boss: Honestly Tine, I just realised that the way you text is pretty cute.

Sarawat: Back off.

Boss: Geez chill! I was just saying!

Sarawat: Back. Off.

Tine: Wat, he was just kidding! But thanks I guess haha!

Sarawat: Don’t text us now. Bye.

Ohm: Good luck Tine. Don’t forget to use condoms.

Phuak: And lots of lube.

Tine: Shut up.

Man: Boss, you can be so dumb sometimes but ayyyy Wat, don’t eat Tine too much!

 

 

GC: NO SARAWATINE ALLOWED

Ohm: Woy @Man @Boss show us Tine’s newest fanpage. The three of us can’t seem to access it.

Man: Huh they really blocked you guys huh??? Wait, let me screenshot.

Boss: Sarawat nearly blew his top when he saw it LOL.

Fong: 250k followers??? That’s twice as many as his old fanpage! HOLY SHIT!

Phuak: UGH. I told you we could have sold Tine’s pictures for money! Look at that! The business opportunities we missed, guys!!! @Ohm @Fong

Fong: How many times must I tell you that we WILL NOT be selling pictures of our best friend? @Phuak

Ohm: I mean… that looks like we can get a lot of money.

Fong: NO.

Boss: Anyways yeah. That’s why Sarawat has been going a little bit crazy lately. He saw the fanpage too and all the posts and comments. I think he finally realised that there are many others who like looking at his boyfriend.

Man: It was pretty funny at first seeing him all worked up but he nearly broke my phone, so now it’s not funny anymore. Also, apparently someone from Chiang Mai is coming to see Tine at the mock debate lol.

Phuak: FROM CHIANG MAI???!!!!! THAT’S AN 8 HOURS DRIVE?????

Ohm: Idiot. He probably took a flight. That’s only 2 hours.

Boss: I didn’t know Tine was this popular to be honest. Like who would take a day flight just to see someone participating in a boring mock law debate… Ai Wat should be careful, Tine might just fall in love with some random dude. Hahaha!

Fong: Nah, Tine is too in love with Sarawat to even look at anyone else. But that just means the debate will be very interesting. The three of you are coming right?

Man: You really think Wat will not go? Especially after this?

Fong: Just asking! Also, don’t show Tine the fanpage okay? Remember what happened last time with #TineTineForever?

Ohm: Of course. LOL.

Phuak: Dark days.

Boss: ??? Explain.

Ohm: He decided to join the fanpage and posted a few photos of himself that no one saw before and said he was grateful that people think he’s handsome but he really is just average. And then he said that he doesn’t deserve a fanpage so it’d be great if the fanpage could be taken down.

Man: …

Phuak: But obviously the fanpage just grew and people started giving him friend requests on Facebook and people asking for more pictures and it was CHAOS.

Fong: That’s why he deactivated his old account and made a new one just for uni. And even then, he don’t use it for other things just school stuff. That’s why he created an Instagram too just to post pics of his life that he can’t post on Facebook.

Boss: So that’s why his Instagram is private as well? I was wondering about this since forever!

Ohm: Yeah.

Man: Geez. Okay, don’t let Wat know about this. And also don’t show Tine the fanpage. Got it. Alright minions, I’m gonna call Type now so see you guys later at 9.

Phuak: Don’t be late. And I’m not a minion.


 

@sarawatlism: Mine. @tine_chic

@ohmohm: Suddenly, I am blind.

@yesiam_man: OH MY GOD. DELETE BEFORE TINE SEES THIS.

 

 

#TeamTineHusbands: Did you guys see S word’s new Instagram post? HA HA HA HA HA let’s move on friends. My heart is on the floor.

See more comments below.

I think he knows about this fanpage. He seems more… possessive.

Okay but Tine looks so cute sleeping like that.

            Oi oi oi make sure S word doesn’t see you typing this.

            Live well, comrade.

My wifey :( Why :( No :( I’m so sad.

S word didn’t have to post that and make it public though like wtf.

            Agreed!

            Did he even ask Tine if it’s okay to post that???

            OMG. WHAT IF HE DIDN’T!? WHAT WILL OUR TINE THINK?? PEOPLE SEEING HIM SLEEPING?? THAT S WORD!!!!!!!! HOW DARE HE!!!!!!!

            OH SHIT YEAH. WHAT IF TINE DON’T LIKE IT…….

            S WORD HAS GONE TOO FAR! We need to save our wifey.

 

 

GC: SARAWHIPPED

Boss: Wat, you idiot. Look at what they’re saying.

Sarawat: Whatever. And I asked Tine for permission!

Man: Should I say good luck to you or to Tine?

Boss: Either way, good luck.

Sarawat: Tsk.

Notes:

talk to me about brightwin here - @dewandwin.

if you want my "main" acc where i talk about kpop and random stuff (occasional BL stuff whenever i'm too tired to change accs) it's here hehe - @kyunniebb.

do drop comments, i really love reading them especially if they are like extra long lmao. i can't wait for the next update - mock debate mock debate mock debate mock debate!!! ok, i love yall xx

Chapter 8: My home now

Notes:

AAAHHHH DO YOU GUYS KNOW HOW DIFFICULT IT WAS TO WRITE THIS MASSIVE OF A CHAPTER??? Anyways, enjoy!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

 

GC: BETTING CASINO

Phuak: God do you ever just.. regret.

Ohm: Yes. Being your friend.

Phuak: Valid. Continue.

Man: My head hurts. It’s too early.

Fong: It’s literally 11am.

Man: Yeah but class is at 4pm. Let me live. I drank too much last night. How are you guys awake at this timing?? We went back so late.

Ohm: We got used to it since we have a lot of morning classes for our course. So it doesn’t matter what time I sleep, sometimes I still wake up the moment the clock strikes 7 for an 8am class.

Fong: UGH. Thank god only our first year had a lot of morning classes. And thank god for Tine who managed to get us all enrolled in mostly afternoon classes.

Phuak: Please. We all know the reason why he chose afternoon classes. If only high school Tine can see himself now… Choosing comfort in the arms of his boyfriend over classes.

Boss: Morning minions what do I miss? Oh wait, I don’t care.

Man: Talking about the lovebirds, where are they? Are they still not awake yet?

Fong: @you @you @you @you @you @you @you @you hello do you remember we have a class at 2pm before getting ready for the mock debate!!!!!!!!!

Boss: Please. After last night, I doubt Tine can barely walk.

Phuak: PLEASE DO NOT REMIND ME OF THAT. GOD I HAVE NEVER SEEN SARAWAT SO READY TO THROW PUNCHES AKSJDLSF AND TINE STILL THINKS HE HAS NO ADMIRERS

Ohm: Phew chile not gonna lie I was ready for there to be a fight and I was going to livestream it you know? For the views?

Fong: I literally hate you so much right now @Ohm.

Boss: The guy did went overboard though especially when everyone knows Tine is with Wat. And Tine even said multiple times that he is in a relationship. Geez, the one time Wat went to get drinks for Tine this happens.

Man: See him not wanting to get drinks for the group anymore in the future.

Sarawat: Noisy.

Man: AND HE SPEAKS! WHERE’S TINE.

Sarawat: Why do you want to talk to my boyfriend

Man: ……….

Boss: ……….

Fong: He has a 2pm class.

Tine: Skip. I’ll just meet you guys for the debate briefing at 3. Please.

Ohm: God how BAD is your butt?

Phuak: Nvm we don’t want to know. But okay, you’ve never skipped classes before so I think Prof will be okay with it.

Fong: Tine can don’t come to class for a week and prof will be okay with it. Perks of being the prof’s favourite student.

Man: You know sometimes I forget that Tine is actually really really smart.

Phuak: I’ve been friends with him since forever and even I forget that sometimes until I see his test results with a big 99.5% on it.

Tine: Once again @Phuak, I don’t think high school is forever.

Tine groaned as he can’t seem to fall back asleep after being awake enough to reply to the group chat. He shuffled closer to Sarawat who already went back to sleep after sending just one word in the chat. Turning his head slightly to look at his boyfriend, Tine could do nothing but feel his lips curve up into a smile just from seeing Sarawat’s face. His eyes slowly drink in the visuals of his boyfriend once again wondering how he can be so blessed to see this view every day. God, he will never get tired of this.

He slowly brought his finger closer to Sarawat’s face and lightly trace his features, leaving featherlike touches on Sarawat’s eyelids, nose, jaw, and of course lips. Sarawat could only shiver amidst his boyfriend’s ministrations and slowly opened his eyes before smiling dopily at Tine. Tine’s heart swelled even more upon seeing the love in his boyfriend’s eyes and he can’t help but give him a good morning peck before turning red. Sarawat’s smile widened even more before he caressed Tine’s head and saying softly, “Morning baby.”

And oh, what a wonderful morning it is. If Tine can just forget about the pain in his lower body.


 

GC: We are the law, bitches

Ohm: @you oh my god can you please do something so that our classmates can stop asking if you are okay with your boyfriend posting a picture of you shirtless on the bed

Fong: @you PLEASE I CAN ONLY ANSWER SO MUCH ABOUT HOW YOU ARE FINE WITH IT BECAUSE THEY WON’T BELIEVE ME EITHER WAY

Phuak: @you T I N E T E E P A K O R N A E K A R A N W O N G

Tine: What.

Ohm: Do something.

Tine: What?

Phuak: Anything!

Tine: UGH. Why do people care so much about that picture???

Fong: Maybe because you’re a baby in everyone’s eyes and you’ve never once shown your body and everyone just thinks you’re too innocent for this world?

Ohm: And also because our female classmates just want to know if it was a picture that was consented. You know them, they care about you.

Tine groaned. God, it’s just one measly picture and everyone is making it such a big deal. The law student has always wondered why people cared so much about his relationship with Sarawat, or just him in general. It’s fine that his boyfriend has his own fan club and he understands why he has fans, but he doesn’t understand why their relationship is also something they talk about. Shouldn’t fans just care about the music or the performances that his boyfriend does? Why must they pry their noses into his private life as well?

Tine knew that his boyfriend absolutely hates the fact that their relationship is always the talk of everyone. And by default, he also becomes someone that the fans scrutinise a little bit too much to his liking. Tine opened his Instagram only to bulge his eyes out at the number of DMs asking him if the photo was not consented. GOD! As if Sarawat would ever do that. He sighed and liked his boyfriend’s latest picture of him – chortling at the possessiveness of the caption before commenting, “Always yours. P.S. Thank you for asking for consent before posting this.” There, that should placate his boyfriend’s fans and also those caring classmates of his. Never once did it cross his mind that he has a fair share of fans too.

GC: NO SARAWATINE ALLOWED

Ohm: Bros. So did that Chiang Mai guy actually landed in Bangkok already. It’s been at the back of my mind ever since I knew that someone is actually flying over to see Tine’s mock debate LOL.

Boss: Yeah, he posted on the fan page and when everyone went crazy asking him about it he said that it’s not only for the mock debate but he is actually going back home for semester break and thought it was fate Tine’s debate fell on this week.

Fong: What kind of university is having semester break this early?????

Phuak: Private ones????

Fong: Oh right. LOL.

Ohm: Anyway, be ready for a sudden influx of Tine’s pictures on the page today. Especially since we are wearing suits for this debate.

Man: SUITS?? FOR A MOCK DEBATE?? WHY YALL LAW STUDENTS BE MAKING THINGS SO SERIOUS WHEN IT’S JUST IN SCHOOL???

Phuak: It’s the final debate for the semester. And it’s a debate between juniors and seniors. Of course it will be serious. We will crush them.

Fong: Of course we will.

Boss: Not going to lie, you guys are kinda scaring me. I thought it would be like those previous debates we went to.

Ohm: Oh. You are so wrong. This debate will be fiery, I can just see it. I can’t wait to win.

Man: Wait I just realised. So that means I should not let Wat see the fan page today at all. If there will be a lot of Tine’s pictures.

Fong: Yes. Good talk.

Sarawat could only gaze at his boyfriend in awe as he got out of their bedroom, fully dressed up in his suit for the mock debate. Tine looks utterly stunning in the getup and Sarawat swore he fell in love with the boy all over again. Fiddling with his jacket, Tine finally looked up and smiled, “How do I look?” Sarawat moved closer to his boyfriend and wrapped his arm around his waist, pulling him closer before giving his forehead a kiss. “Utterly stunning and totally mine.”

Tine could only laugh before he proudly showed Sarawat a small enamel pin that he fixed on the right side of his jacket collar. Sarawat narrowed his eyes before widening it in shock. There pinned proudly was an enamel pin of his white football jersey with the number 12 clearly on it. He tightened his hold on Tine’s waist as he spluttered, “W-wh-what. Nuisance?” Tine just laughed and moved his arm towards Sarawat’s waist, hugging him back before saying, “It is supposed to be a surprise. My little Sarawat good luck charm for now and in the future too.”

Sarawat could only feel his heart swell bigger as the amount of love he feels for the other overwhelms him. God. Just what did he do in his past lives to deserve someone like Tine? Someone so unabashedly adorable and straight-laced? Someone who loves him so wholeheartedly and unashamedly? Someone who is not afraid to show his love to him, another guy, even when their relationship is still considered taboo by society? He then realised how Tine said in the future too and if that didn’t make him want to melt into a puddle of goo, Tine’s smile directed at him definitely will.

Tine smiled softly as he realised how his boyfriend could do nothing but just stare at him with such love in his eyes. It’s not always that he can make his boyfriend speechless. Tine smiled again before giving the other a quick peck on the cheek, “I love you Saraleo. You will always be my good luck charm.” Sarawat could only nod, still speechless yet so in love before Tine unwrapped his arm and moved to pick up his bag. “Let’s go. I don’t want Fong to scream at me for being late.”


Look, in his defense, it wasn’t his fault. He didn’t want to skip his afternoon class no really he didn’t. He even packed his notes and the textbook for this class. He really wanted to go and learn, Sarawat swears on his love for Tine. But upon seeing the reaction of people when he dropped Tine off at his law faculty, his afternoon class got shoved at the back of his mind.

Not only did the law faculty look even more filled with people, but the fact that many eyes never strayed from his boyfriend made Sarawat even more sure of his decision to skip class. From the moment Tine got off his motorcycle and took off his helmet, Sarawat saw many heads turning towards them and eyes widening as Tine set his ruffled hair in the motorcycle’s mirror. Of course, his boyfriend is as oblivious as ever at the heart-eyed stares he is receiving from guys and girls alike.

Tine quickly hugged his boyfriend as he wanted to make his way to the hall and quickly told Sarawat to go to class. Sarawat could only huff before making a split decision after seeing how many guys were slowly making their way towards his boyfriend. Sarawat shook his head, “I think I will skip today’s class too. Let me park the bike and I will walk in with you, nuisance,” before patting the seat once more indicating Tine to sit.

Tine just huffed and stared as his boyfriend, “Do you have enough absent days for this class?” Sarawat nodded, “Of course! I’ve been going to my classes okay!” Tine just laughed, “Fine. Fine. But I will just wait for you here. The parking space is literally a few minutes away only. There’s no point in me following you there and come back again.” Sarawat looked around the law faculty entrance and narrowed his eyes before glaring at nearly everyone in the vicinity. “Alright nuisance, but just stay here alright? Don’t go anywhere.” He quickly revved his motorcycle, not wanting to leave Tine alone for even one more second than he should.

The moment Tine was left alone, the crowd surged towards him causing him to nearly step back in fright. Many classmates wished him good luck as well as some juniors who were brave enough to look at him. He smiled awkwardly and bowed in thanks, a little bit confused as to what’s happening but also felt oddly touched by the support. Raising his voice a little bit, he motioned to the crowd, “I hope I will see all of you later at the debate! We would love the support and it would be a great debate I bet.”

Sarawat rushed towards the entrance only to frown as he saw the crowd around his boyfriend, with people snapping pictures and videos. He smiled slightly upon hearing what Tine said before shoving his way through. For once, Sarawat realised that this might be how Tine feels when he is surrounded by #TeamSarawatWives. A mixture of pride because yes that’s my boyfriend and a mixture of possessiveness because that’s my boyfriend so look away. Not caring about who he is shoving, Sarawat made eye contact with Tine who quickly walked towards him – causing the crowd to part as though they are letting a prince walk through.

“Wat!” Tine shouted and pulled his hand – nearly causing the polsci student to stumble. Sarawat quickly wrapped his arm around his boyfriend’s waist as Tine bowed in apology for pulling his boyfriend through the crowd, unknowingly shoving people away. Sarawat glared at the crowd before turning around and pulling his boyfriend with him. God, he is hating this mock debate already.


GC: SARAWHIPPED

Sarawat: I am so annoyed.

Boss: We saw. It’s up on the fan page.

Sarawat: Do they not understand privacy and personal space?? Did you see the crowd???

Man: Well technically, it wasn’t that big of a crowd. And Tine wasn’t really ambushed. They gave him space, kinda.

Sarawat: He was uncomfortable. He kept on asking me why there were so many people.

Man: Tell him they are all his fans.

Boss: As if Tine would believe that.

Sarawat: I hate this already.

 

 

GC: We are the law, bitches

Ohm: @you we are already at the meeting room

Tine: okay, I just reached our faculty

Fong: where are you????? @you

Phuak: Tine??? @you

Tine: OH MY GOD. YOU HAVE NO IDEA. IT LOOKS LIKE SO MANY PEOPLE CAME TO WATCH?? SO MANY PEOPLE CAME UP TO ME TO WISH GOOD LUCK. THERE WAS A CROWD. FOR A MOCK DEBATE. WHAT THE ACTUAL?? WHY ARE THERE SO MANY PEOPLE???

Ohm: Wait, what happened?? What do you mean?

Tine: I’m reaching the room. I’ll tell you guys later. Wat pulled me away. I’m walking, wait for me!

Tine and Sarawat entered the law gang’s meeting room to a tense situation. Tine could only chuckle upon seeing how his friends are all quiet and tense while reading their notes. He sighed, “Guys. There’s no point cramming last minute. We will be fine.” Ohm, Phuak, and Fong looked up at Tine’s voice and smiled. “Oi! You’re late! What took you so long?” Phuak asked Tine. The cheerleader shrugged before pointing towards the door, “There was a random huge crowd outside our faculty. They kept on wishing me good luck for the debate and all I could do was just smile and bow while saying thank you. Crazy. Why are there so many people just for a mock debate?”

The law gang could do nothing but just look at their oblivious friend. Their oblivious friend who doesn’t even realise that he is the centre of attention for this whole mock debate. They looked at their friend’s boyfriend only to shudder at the intense gaze and tensity of his whole body. It feels like Sarawat is ready for a fight and they would not want that to happen. Tine who realised how quiet his boyfriend is looked at him and laced their hands together, “Babe? Are you okay?”

Sarawat could only tighten his hold and nodded, pulling Tine towards the seats and dragging him to sit on his lap. He doubts he could let go of his boyfriend as of now, not so soon when he is still feeling the jealousy coursing through his veins at how his boyfriend, god his stunning oblivious boyfriend, don’t even realise that he is literally today’s main character. Not only in the law gang, but for the whole mock debate. Sarawat huffed and played with Tine’s fingers whilst attempting to calm himself down. And Tine, ever-loving Tine, understood that he needed time for himself – letting his fingers be played with and occasionally thumbing Sarawat’s hand softly, a subtle and tender gesture to tell him that he’s there.


Sarawat made his way towards the auditorium as he got kicked out of the room by the law gang. It’s nearly time for his boyfriend to show off just how intelligent he is and Sarawat loves being there to see it. Entering the auditorium, he felt the weight of all the gazes there but acted as though it was nothing. He’s used to awe and adoring gazes, not narrowed and heavy ones as though he was the cause of all their problems. Nonetheless, he acted indifferent whilst searching for Man and Boss who already saved a seat for him.

Shocked that they actually managed to snag a pretty decent spot, Sarawat made his way there and finally sat down. “Geez, they look at you as though you owe them money,” Man said loudly – not caring who heard. Sarawat scoffed, not bothering about the audience. He recalled Tine’s words to him before they separated, “Saraleo. Just know that when I’m out there, I will only be searching for you in the crowd.” That itself appeased Sarawat’s feelings and he knew he should get his jealousy in check. Besides, Sarawat already won whatever weird competition this is. He’s already the winner because Tine loves him.

Shaking himself out of his stupor, he clapped his hands when the law lecturer appeared on stage – showing her excitement over how full the auditorium is. Her words “I didn’t know so many people are interested in law” make Sarawat scoff. Maybe if she changed the word law to Tine, then it would be believable. The atmosphere in the auditorium heated up as the two groups entered the stage. Sarawat could only smile dopily when he sees Tine entering the stage, looking so intelligent and beautiful that he nearly hitched a breath. God, Tine always blew him away. He heard how the claps and cheers became louder when Tine was introduced and all he felt was pride. The pride that that’s his boyfriend. His boyfriend is only smiling sheepishly at the cheers he received and is slowly turning red as he blushed. Tine looked at the audience, searching for his boyfriend before locking eyes with him. His smile widened as Sarawat gave him a fist of encouragement, “Good luck baby,” he mouthed.

“Did you see? Tine looked in our direction! He is looking at me!!! OMG he looks so good in that suit!!!!” said someone from the row behind the polsci gang. Man and Boss could only arch their eyebrows as they turned around, causing the boys behind to quieten down. Geez, do they not realise that Tine’s boyfriend is literally a row ahead? Obviously, Tine is looking at Sarawat and no one else. Gosh, the delusion.

Okay now look, Sarawat knew that Tine was smart. Heck, he saw Tine’s grades every time their results are out and are always amazed at them. God, he knew Tine’s GPA from his first semester in the first year all the way till now, his second semester in the second year has never changed and is always an outstanding 3.9. He has first-hand experience as to how intelligent his boyfriend is from all the discussions he heard him have with his friends, his mutterings when he does his work and projects, his mock debate and presentation rehearsals at home, and of course his results. He knows all this. But then why is he blown away once more at just how intelligent Tine is when he’s hearing the debate?

The debate topic is controversial at best and Sarawat admits he doesn’t know much about law because hey he’s a polsci student. But the way Tine sets the motion and explains his points make it just so easy for Sarawat to understand what he’s talking about. Tine looked so... serious and powerful whilst debating about whether the death penalty should be allowed in Thailand. Such a heavy topic with words and jargon that he doesn’t even know exist but the way Tine explains makes it so much easier. He can see many in the crowd with their mouths wide open in awe as Tine shoots down the opposing team with clear concise and easily understood facts.

He saw just how confident the law gang is whilst presenting their own points and how proud they look whenever one of them relayed more facts and shoot down the opposition’s points while pointing out all the loopholes and conflicting facts. God, his boyfriend is so intelligent and Sarawat is absolutely not horny right now thank you very much. Tine radiates power, dominance and he carries himself with an aura of someone who knows that he’s good at what he’s doing and who is confident in his abilities to win. Sarawat knew Tine is the favourite of many lecturers and every time he goes to a mock debate, he understands why.

The crowd could only look on in disbelief as the debate gets more and more interesting with both parties not wanting to back down. Sarawat saw how many seniors are actually looking at Tine’s team in interest, finally realising that this is the reason why Tine’s team is heavily lauded for this debate and going against a senior team. Hearing things like, “Oh they will do well for their internship next year” “Oh that is a very good counterattack” “I never thought of using that law for this” made his heart swell with pride. Tine and his friends always do well.

Sarawat can hear the clicking of cameras as pictures were taken especially whenever it’s Tine’s turn. He kept on telling himself that everything is fine and it’s really fine that so many people are taking pictures of his boyfriend looking so handsome and suave in his suit. No really, it is f i n e. After all, they might be taking pictures but Sarawat is the one whom Tine always looks at before delivering his words. Sarawat is the one whom Tine smiles at whenever his friends are the ones delivering their words. And that is more than enough.


The debate is coming to an end and there is no clear winner in sight, causing Tine to feel extremely frustrated. He will accept nothing but a win and he knows that his frustration is showing on his face and his actions as his notetaking became messier and messier with scrawled handwriting. Fong sighed and placed his hand over Tine’s hand, subconsciously telling him to calm down. They’ve been best friends for too long that Fong knows how Tine gets when things are not going the way he envisioned.

Ohm also mouthed a soft “Calm down!” to Tine whilst Phuak squeezed his shoulder as the opposing team gave their final statement. Tine sighed as he realised that this debate might very well end with a draw, looking at how things are. He frowned as their lecturer came up on stage to end the debate by announcing that it was a stalemate. God, he hates this. He was so sure that they could win. But he realised that the opposing team had many good counterattacks for their points – and that he can’t deny. A stalemate is better than a loss but it still leaves a bitter feeling in his mouth.

The senior team came up to Tine’s group and both groups smiled before shaking hands, thanking each other for a job well done and a great debate. It was definitely an exciting one and will be talked about by the faculty for many years to come. Not to forget the massive crowd it garnered thanks to one Tine Teepakorn. The third speaker of the senior team, P’Oak, smiled at Tine before praising him for a job well done. Tine could only smile and thank the older before he was randomly asked if they can take a picture together. Hearing that, the senior team went into hoots with the other three jostling Oak who is looking hopefully at Tine.

Fong had to restrain himself from dragging Tine away but was thwarted by Tine’s approval. I mean, it’s just a picture, right? There on stage with many still in the auditorium, P’Oak placed his arm over his junior’s shoulder and moved his face closer before requesting his teammate to snap a picture. Tine could only smile awkwardly at the random act of closeness by a senior he doesn’t even know, causing Sarawat to grit his teeth as his boyfriend looked uncomfortable.

Before Tine can even bid his goodbye to P’Oak and his team, Sarawat was already rushing towards the stage and taking his rightful place beside his boyfriend. “Good job today, baby. I’m so proud of you,” he said whilst taking Tine’s hand in his and threading his fingers through Tine’s hair. Tine could do nothing but just smile and melt into his boyfriend’s embrace, not even caring who’s watching. And of course, Sarawat never cared in the first place. The senior team could only look at each other awkwardly before saying their goodbyes, leaving the law gang and Sarawat on stage.

As the crowd dispersed, Man and Boss also made their way towards the stage – wanting to congratulate their friends. However, even before they can make plans, the law gang was called by their lecturer. “Tine, Fong, Phuak, and Ohm! I think there are a couple of juniors out here wanting to ask you about our faculty!” Fong groaned, “Ugh, why is it always us who have to do this kind of things. Can’t prof ask someone else? I just want to go home and have a few drinks.” Tine sighed and moved away from his boyfriend, “Wat, I will meet you outside yeah? Just give us 15 minutes.”


The #TeamTineHusbands all managed to stand together as they waited for the law gang to come out of the auditorium. There were some juniors who really wanted to inquire about their faculty and the debate with them but of course, most of them just wanted to look at their cough future wife cough from up close.

They managed to calm themselves down and not show their excitement and fast-beating hearts when they saw the law gang come out to stand in front with their lecturer. “Those who have questions can just come up to our top students and ask them. Don’t worry they won’t bite, they are here for you!” said the lecturer to the crowd, knowing that not all are interested. Tine and his friends could only look at each other in exasperation whilst they wait for anyone brave enough to come up to them.

Sarawat, Man, and Boss could only look from the sides as the law gang do their scholarly duties. Sarawat tsked out loud upon seeing the many camera lenses aimed at his boyfriend, who has discarded his suit jacket and is now just wearing his white shirt and tie. Tine is definitely in his element as he answered questions from some of his juniors whilst looking absolutely breathtaking.

Phuak could only shake his head as he saw how many of the crowd could not take their eyes away from his best friend. And Tine, the ever oblivious Tine, doesn’t even realise it. Heck, one of them even offered him his portable fan upon seeing how Tine is sweating and Tine, every dense Tine, actually accepted it with such a sweet smile and using it in front of everyone. Causing said person who offered it to nearly freeze in shock and Phuak can bet that he would have fainted if it wasn’t for his friends holding him.

I mean imagine! Tine Teepakorn Aekaranwong accepting your item and actually using it whilst thanking you and smiling directly at your face. Tine probably made said person’s day without him even knowing. Of course, there are some of his law juniors who are actually asking intelligent questions to him and his friends but the majority of them are there just to… snap pictures of Tine.

Finally, the Q&A session came to an end and Tine could sigh in relief. He looked back only to make eye contact with his boyfriend who is leaning against the stairs whilst looking at him. Smiling sweetly at Sarawat, Tine gestured him to come over so that they could finally go home. The polsci gang walked over and immediately ribbed the law students for being teacher’s pets and personal favourites, as always.

Sarawat sighed upon seeing his boyfriend sweating despite the usage of a portable fan. Shaking his head, he took out his handkerchief from his pocket and softly wiped Tine’s face. Tine just smiled whilst blushing prettily, letting his boyfriend pamper him. “Not only am I your personal makeup remover after every cheerleading activity, now I wipe your sweat off too?” Sarawat asked his boyfriend whilst chuckling. Tine nodded and pouted in a whiny voice, “But you like doing it, babe.” Pinching Tine’s nose playfully, Sarawat hummed, “Yeah I guess I do.”

They were getting ready to leave when Tine suddenly realised that he was still holding on to the portable fan that someone lent to him. “Oh! Wait! I need to give this back to that dude!” Tine suddenly shrieked before looking up, searching for the individual. His eyes widened as he noticed him and jogged towards the guy who is with a group of friends. “Tine!” Sarawat huffed out as he got left behind by his boyfriend. The law gang, Man and Boss just laughed, “Oh Tine. What do we do with you.”

Tine jogged to a stop in front of the guy who could only gape in disbelief. Smiling at him in thanks, Tine held out the portable fan, “I believe this is yours. Thank you for lending it to me just now.” Speechless, the guy just stared at him till his friends nudged him, “Mark. He’s talking to you.” The guy – Mark – felt his face heating up as he looked at Tine and smiled, “Ah, you’re welcome. I just saw that you looked hot and was sweating.” Tine laughed causing him to freeze even more, “Yeah I was! Thank you once again, it’s very nice of you Khun M-Mark?”

Nodding his head furiously, “Yes yes. Nice to meet you Khun Tine. I’m Khun Mark from the Food Science faculty and these are my friends: Pat, Type, and Plan.” “Nice to meet you all! I didn’t know the law debate will interest Food Science students! What a surprise!” Mark could only laugh awkwardly – how do you tell someone that they are only there to see him and not for the law debate?

Before Mark could say anything else, Tine felt a familiar warm hand lacing through his and he was tugged closer. Turning, he smiled upon seeing his boyfriend. “Wat, this is Mark, Pat, Type, and Plan. They came to the law debate just now. Do you know they are from Food Science?” The three boys could only smile awkwardly as Sarawat gazed at them with his dark eyes. The polsci student only nod before replying, “Nice to meet you. Tine baby, let’s go home now yes?” He emphasised the word home as though to let the boys know that yes the two of them are so in love and will be going back together because they live together. They are not just your typical couples but a couple that lives together despite only being in the second year of university. Yes, they are a very serious couple who will be together for a long time.

Tine nodded, “Sure. Let’s go home and I will cook dinner for us, Wat.” He turned towards the boys and bid farewell, “Well. I’ll get going then. Thank you for coming once more!” before pulling his boyfriend. “Let’s go home Wat! I’m so tired already!” Sarawat made eye contact with each of the boys and arched his eyebrow in defiance before smirking and walked away.

Mark actually felt his whole body sag in relief once the polsci student walked out of sight and held his hand on his chest, “Oh my god. I think my soul left my body for two reasons. One, Tine actually talked to me. Two, Sarawat glared at me.” His friends sighed along with him with Pat saying, “I think that was the most intense situation I’ve ever been in.”


#TeamTineHusbands: Everyone!!!!!!! I COME BEARING GIFTS FOR ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!! I MANAGED TO CAPTURE SOME BEAUTIFUL SHOTS OF OUR WIFEY AND I AM GIFTING IT TO ALL OF YOU!!!!!!

      

See more comments below.

Ohmygod. Look at how he is just… shining.

That’s my future right there.

Please, he looks so handsome and stunning! I am actually in tears.

I knew flying over was a good decision! I can’t believe I saw him in the flesh!!! And he looked way more beautiful in real life than in pictures. I’m serious.

 

Mark: CAN WE PLEASE TALK ABOUT HOW HE ACTUALLY TOOK MY PORTABLE FAN AND USED IT???!!!!!! THANK YOU TO WHOEVER TOOK THIS PICTURE I WILL CHERISH THIS FOREVER. @TeamTineHusbands

See more comments below.

Did you save the world in your previous life???

I’m literally so jealous right now, you have no idea.

AHHHH CONGRATS!!!! I CAN’T BELIEVE HE ACTUALLY USED THE FAN!!! HOW LUCKY!!!!

God, he looks so stunning.

Sarawat scoffed as he scrolled through the fan page. Looking up at his boyfriend who is busily placing the food they bought on their table, he quickly snapped a few pictures. Only he can see Tine in this manner and he feels smug about it. Quickly saving the pictures on the fan page, Sarawat opened his Instagram.

@sarawatlism: My little lawyer just now and my home forever. @tine_chic

@fongitup: i am on my way for free food. wtf how are you guys going to finish all this?

@ohmohm: oh to be sarawat and be pampered by tine teepakorn

@imtheboss: we get it, you are in love also i'm going your place now

@yesiam_man: THAT’S RIGHT BRO SHOW THEM

After all, they might be able to capture pictures of Tine in public but only he can capture pictures of Tine at their home.

Notes:

talk to me about brightwin here - @dewandwin.

if you want my "main" acc where i talk about kpop and random stuff (occasional BL stuff whenever i'm too tired to change accs) it's here hehe - @kyunniebb.

do drop comments, i really love reading them especially if they are like extra long lmao. also please, this whole chapter is 11 pages on my word document PLEASE IT'S MASSIVE.

ok, i love yall xx

Chapter 9: happy birth sarawat

Notes:

*shamelessly slides into your email notifications*

hey there, did you miss me?

I AM BACKKKKKKKKKKK WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER IN THIS BLESSED PRIDE MONTH! *waves flag aggressively*

Also fun fact: the chapter was supposed to be up during sarawat's birthday aka three months before this. But then again who am I if I don't procrastinate right?

Anyways, enjoy!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Tine smiled softly upon crafting his birthday message for his boyfriend. His boyfriend who has fallen into the realm of Morpheus without a care in the world. His boyfriend whose arms are around his waist, tightening every now and then as though afraid that he will disappear.

When the clock on his phone changed to show 00:00, the cheerleader quickly posted the wish – childishly wanting to be the first person to wish his boyfriend both in person and on social media. Unlike Sarawat, Tine has never been the type to always post pictures of his boyfriend or themselves on his account, preferring to keep it lowkey and something that is just for the two of them. It doesn’t hurt that his account is private thus he filtered and specifically curated his followers to have a drama-free life and a relatively clean comment section.

Selfishly, Tine admits that one of the reasons why he rarely posts pictures of Sarawat is because he wants to keep his boyfriend to himself. He has to share his boyfriend with all his fans in university so is it really wrong for him to selfishly keep all of Sarawat’s photos to himself? Especially when the photos show a different side of the cold chic male that can only be seen by Tine? Looking through his feed, Tine was surprised himself as he realised that every solo picture of Sarawat he posted further emphasised his cold and chic image.

Even if it’s snapped during their dates or free time at home, Tine will only post those that portray the Sarawat that his boyfriend is in university. There is no pouty Sarawat after being denied cuddles, no whiny Sarawat after a long football practice, no smug Sarawat after a long few rounds, no cute Sarawat as he tries to get Tine’s attention, no charming Sarawat during their travels, no Sarawat that fully encompasses his warm and loving nature towards not only Tine but also to his closed ones. Let Tine keep all those Sarawat(s) to his chest, privy just for him; whilst he shares the cold chic Sarawat to the world.


Tine turned to look at his boyfriend who just mumbled before cuddling closer. The cheerleader felt oddly mellow on this day but in a good way. He feels like his heart is going to beat out of his chest or just expand and be too big for his chest as he feels such overwhelming love, possessiveness and warmth for his boyfriend. His boyfriend who is still dead to the world in his sleep – forgetting that it’s his birthday.

Here’s another tidbit about the frontman of Ctrl+S. He tends to forget things for himself but never for his loved ones. Sarawat is the only person in Tine’s life so far who would go a thousand miles for others and only ten steps for himself. He has never liked celebrating his birthday, always claiming that it’s just another normal day. But he will also be the one who will go all out in planning a party for Tine’s birthday. It baffles and saddens Tine at the same time. Hence why Tine wants to make today a great day for his boyfriend. A day to show him that he himself deserves the best and everything that Tine can give.

Sarawat groaned as he feels the warm sun rays hitting his face. His hand automatically ventured towards Tine’s side of the bed only to touch the cold surface of their sheets. He grumbled in annoyance – already feeling grouchy that he will not wake up to the sight of Tine nor to the warm cuddles of Tine. It’s a Saturday! The two of them usually sleep in and spend at least half a day lazing in bed! So why is Tine up and about?

The footballer walked out of their bedroom only to lean on the doorpost to look adoringly at his boyfriend. His boyfriend who is busy taste testing his food with an apron around his waist and head bopping to the soft music he has on. Please don’t ask what music he is bopping to when we all know what it is. Tine’s love for Scrubb is utterly adorable and Sarawat believes that it somehow also shows the immense loyalty and dedication Tine has when it comes to something or someone he loves.

Subconsciously, Sarawat finds himself mouthing the lyrics before joining in the harmonies of Scrubb. Hey, if you’re a musician the least you can do is serenade your boyfriend at home yeah? Tine doesn’t help it either with his overjoyed face and shining eyes upon realising that Sarawat is singing along to Scrubb. God, Sarawat would sing Scrubb till his last breath if Tine will always look that way. “Good morning, my nuisance,” Sarawat said as he walked towards his personal chef.


Tine grinned at him and melted himself in his embrace before whispering a good morning in response. “Oh, chicken porridge for breakfast?” Sarawat asked, putting his chin on Tine’s shoulder whilst back hugging the other. “Mm. Your favourite breakfast dish,” the cheerleader said before turning off the stove. “Wat, can you get our bowls and cups please?” Sarawat groaned, “It’s still too early for breakfast baby. We usually wake up around noon or sometimes, later on weekends. Why are you awake so early today?”

Tine looked confusedly at his boyfriend before laughing. “Oh my god. Don’t tell me you really forgot?” Seeing his boyfriend confused face, Tine chuckled once more before putting his arms around the other’s neck. “Happy birthday, Saraleo,” Tine whispered and dropped a feather-like kiss on his boyfriend’s cheek. His utterly idiotic and oblivious boyfriend who only oh-ed in return before laughing. “I guess I really forgot it’s my birthday today but thank you, baby.”

Tine could do nothing but laugh. “I would have thought you’d check your constant ringing message notifications once you’re up but it looks like you didn’t.” Sarawat grinned, “The only notification I wait for is yours so why bother when I know you’re home with me?” With blushing cheeks, Tine hit Sarawat on his chest, “Stop teasing me.” The footballer laughed and neared himself towards the other’s ear before whispering, “But you love being teased.”

Tine huffed and pushed his boyfriend aside – cheeks flaming and red, eliciting more laughter from the other.

“Thank you nuisance. Breakfast was delicious as always,” Sarawat commented. Tine smiled before putting his hand on his chin and asked, “Where do you want to go today? It’s your birthday, Ai Wat!” Sarawat shrugged. “I’d prefer we stay in, to be honest. Just quality time with you.” Tine nodded, “Okay then. We can just do that!”

GC: SARAWHIPPED

Man: Happy birthday, bro! @you

Boss: HBD bro. @you

Man: What did the wifey give you for your birthday present? 😉 Don’t do things I wouldn’t do or Type will go after your head @you.

Boss: Wow, are we being ignored right now after we’ve painstakingly woke up early to send you birthday messages??

Man: He’s busy with sister-in-law. I can feel that our (sixth) bouquet means so much to them. Yes, go on! Use our condoms bouquet! Use them!

 

GC: BETTING CASINO

Fong: Happy Birthday @you.

Phuak: Happy Birthday!

Ohm: Happy Birth @you

Man: At least reply here??? @you @you @you @you @you

Tine and Sarawat looked at each other as Wat’s phone kept on pinging with notifications in the room. “Read them first and then we can continue,” Tine chuckled. Sarawat shrugged, “No I won’t. Today is a day for just us. No friends. No best friends. No exes. No social media. Nothing. Let’s make it just a day for us.” Tine looked at his boyfriend before nodding, “Sure. Whatever birthday boy wants, the birthday boy gets.”


@tine_chic: It was never in my plans to fall for you. But fate thought otherwise and pushed me towards your direction making you my destination. From then on, you’ve slipped your way into every part of my life even though I only know about some of those moments after we got together 😠 We started on the wrong foot both literally and figuratively, and I never thought that you would be the one I go home to everyday. Thank you for being my happiness. Thank you for showing me how it’s like to love someone unconditionally. Thank you for always taking care of me. Most importantly, thank you for searching for me from the very beginning. I promise you that from now onwards, I will always be found by your side.

Happy 21st birthday, Ai Wat. My handsome prince. 💚

Love, your tua woon wai.

Notes:

talk to me about brightwin or anything here - @kyunniebb.

you can even just say hi! please say hi I would love it <3

do drop comments, i really love reading them especially if they are like extra long lmao.

ok, i love yall xx

Chapter 10: happy birth mr chic

Notes:

*shamelessly slides into your email notifications after 9 months*

hey there, did you miss me?

I AM BACKKKKKKKKKKK WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER! since i gave sarawat a birthday chapter, i thought my favourite best boy deserves a chapter too even though it was supposed to be published like... last year in 2021.

happy March everyone and I hope all of you will have a good 2022 and may this month give you much happiness and blessings. anyways, 2gether the movie was just released in SG and I'm so happy that I can finally watch it on the big screens *screams in sarawatine fan*.

anyways, enjoy!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Since young, birthdays were a huge deal for Tine. Being the youngest of the Aekaranwong family, his birthdays were always a spectacle. Not to forget with the addition of Sarawat and the Guntithanon family, his birthday last year was just shy of being called a jamboree. People might think that Sarawat is the one that come from a family with money which he does, don’t get Tine wrong, but the Aekaranwong family comes from old money. And that is a different ball game altogether.

Tine has never displayed his wealth and he feels uncomfortable when people around him put two and two together, especially the ones who attend those high society functions with their parents. Even Sarawat didn’t know about his family until their first holiday together. The agape look on his boyfriend’s face when he saw the Aekaranwong’s private plane will always be imprinted in Tine’s mind.

With that being said, Tine has never bothered when others thought Sarawat is the rich one. Of course, comments such as himself being a gold digger or an exploiter is common on Sarawat’s Instagram to his boyfriend’s chagrin. Tine just laughs it off upon knowing that these commenters will probably be employed by his family’s companies upon their graduation. Sometimes, it doesn’t hurt to play the long game and oh what a reveal it will be.

Back to the topic at hand, his birthday. Tine had to nearly beg and grovel to his grandparents and parents to allow him to celebrate privately with only Sarawat this year. He wanted a day off with just his boyfriend. He knows Sarawat is trying to sneakily arrange a small party for him but hey, a few pouts and whines combined with promises of a couple of rounds will ensure his boyfriend understands that the only one he wants to spend his day with is him. And no one else.


Sarawat groaned upon seeing the puppy eyes and pout that his boyfriend is showing in full force. “Wat, it’s okay. We don’t have to do anything this year. I just want to celebrate the whole day with you. Please na, na, na? Please?”

The popular boy averted his gaze from his boyfriend, already knowing that he will cave in immediately. He had plans upon plans upon plans for Tine’s birthday and the fact that he would derail every single one of them just from a pout and puppy eyes grated his nerves. He saw the big spectacle of a birthday party Tine had last year held by his family and while he can’t replicate that this year, he damn well wants to give a day to remember for his tua woon wai.

Tine pulled all the stops – pouting, blinking his eyes slowly and pleadingly while swinging Sarawat’s arm softly as he looked at his boyfriend. Sarawat closed his eyes and sighed before nodding, “Alright alright. We will just stay in for your birthday and celebrate just the two of us. Okay?” Tine grinned widely before jumping on Sarawat’s lap, causing an oof! to come out from the musician, looping his arms around his neck and hugging him tightly. “Thank you, Wat. I love you,” Tine said sofly causing the other to caress his hair while whispering an I love you too.


GC: SARAWHIPPED

Man: Bro @you, how are the plans going for sister in law’s birthday this weekend?

Boss: Do you still want me to order the flowers for this weekend?

Wat: Cancel everything. Tine only wants to celebrate it with just the two of us at home.

Wat: But flowers. And cake.

Wat: Thx.

Man: So, I had to sweet talk Type and go to all his business meetings together for the past five months to get you that dinner reservation at Sra Bua by Kiin Kiin only for it to go up in smoke?

Boss: So do I still order the whole room of flowers or no?????

Wat: One bouquet of white roses is enough @Boss.

Wat: Sorry bro @Man, perhaps use it for you and P’Type.

Wat: Thx, gtg.

 

GC: BETTING CASINO

Fong: So, are we going out tomorrow to celebrate Tine’s birthday?

Phuak: I’m down. Please. I need a break from assignments.

Ohm: Maybe if you stopped procrastinating and started it the moment we got the assignment, you wouldn’t be this stressed.

Fong: What assignment?

Phuak: The one where you must write your own judgement of the case assigned to you.

Fong: @Phuak, that assignment is due in three days. And you still want to go out and celebrate tomorrow?

Tine: Sorry guys, I am only celebrating my birthday with Wat this year. Just want to stay at home and chill.

Tine: If you guys want to go out then just go ahead.

Ohm: But your birthday is on Saturday. Tomorrow is Friday 😭 We’ve never not celebrated your birthday.

Tine: Sorry guys but perhaps we can celebrate it next week.

Fong: That’s fine @you. Just celebrate your birthday with Wat. We can go out next week.

Man: We can go out without the lovebirds tomorrow. If you guys are okay with it.

Boss: I’m down.

Phuak: PLEASE.

Fong: You are doing your assignment tomorrow first. We are going to the library immediately after class.

Ohm: Sucks to be you @Phuak.

Fong: You too. I know yours is not done as well.

Boss: Alright, we will see you guys tmr.


#TeamTineHusbands: Happy birthday, Tine! We hope you have a great day with your family and loved ones. Admins shall give this group exclusive never seen before Tine photos as we celebrate our wifey’s special day! Don’t forget to give our Tine your well wishes! 💚💚💚

   

See more comments below.

Happy birthday Tine! I hope to see you again soon!

Happy birthday wifey! I love you!!!!

Don’t forget to wish our wifey on his IG too!!!

I wonder if he will accept all our follower requests today. Perhaps he might even go public today. I can only wish.

            That sounds like a present for all of us instead of him hahaha but I hope too!

            I guess that shall be my wish for Tine’s birthday this year. Wifey pls accept my request please!

Still in bed and half-awake, Sarawat's eyes widened as he saw the new post on #TeamTineHusbands as he scrolled on social media. He scoffed as he scrolled down and realised how there are many other 'exclusive' pictures of his boyfriend that even he has not seen. Rolling his eyes, he saved a couple of them before realising that most of the pictures come from when he was in the music club, at club events or even at school festivals. Sarawat knew his boyfriend is good looking, hell he knew that considering he sees Tine everyday, but he still gets stunned every time he sees him.

Sarawat shifted slightly as Tine starts waking up by his side. Groaning slightly, Tine threw an arm around Sarawat's waist before snuggling in closer, placing his head on his boyfriend's chest. Putting aside his mobile, Sarawat smiled softly and caressed Tine's hair before giving a soft kiss on his forehead "Happy birthday, tua woon wai. I love you." Tine grumbled softly before smiling bashfully, causing him to just look ethereal especially with the window light filtering in behind their curtains. "Thank you, Wat. I love you too," the cheerleader replied and snuggled even closer to his boyfriend – nearly enveloping the other with his whole body.

Tracing circles on his boyfriend's back, Sarawat hummed Scrubb's Everything softly while feeling Tine's huffed breaths on his neck. "What do you want to do today, tua woon wai?" Tine replied in a murmur, "Stay in bed with you the whole day. I feel content." Sarawat cursed in his head as his heart nearly jumped out of his chest from that loving and sincere sentence. Goddamnit Tine, how can you make me fall in love with you even more all the time? Sarawat laughed, "You will need to eat, baby. I don't think you will be happy without any food in your tummy. Just let me grab some breakfast okay? You just go back to sleep." Tine hummed his appreciation before moving to hug his pillow, allowing his boyfriend to grapple out of his grasp.

Sarawat shuffled out of bed, slowly yawning his sleep away, as he think of the easiest breakfast he can whip up. Look, between the two of them, Tine is the chef alright? Sarawat can barely enter the kitchen without Tine anxiously hovering behind him. The guitarist doesn't know if Tine allowing him to make breakfast is a sign of trust that he can finally make breakfast or just because his boyfriend prefers snuggling his pillow instead this morning. I guess he can try the One Pan Egg Toast recipe that Tine said is the easiest for him to try. He knows Tine would love the fact that he at least tried.

After approximately needing 20 minutes to make just THREE toasts, Sarawat huffed upon feeling Tine's warm body hugging him from behind. "Ai Wat, you took too long to come back to me," Tine whined cutely. Sarawat sighed as he patted Tine's arm around his waist, "Sorry baby, it took me longer than I wanted to get this perfect." Tine cracked one eye open only to smile indulgently upon seeing the messy stovetop, "Ai Wat, you could have just taken the yoghurt from the fridge and put some fruits in it. But thank you," he said softly before giving a quick peck on his boyfriend's cheek.


Tine and Sarawat spent the whole day lounging in bed while watching shows or sometimes, Sarawat will just take his guitar to serenade the birthday boy with any song he can think of. Tine felt pampered and just so well loved as he basked in the atmosphere the whole day. Days like this are rare, especially with their overfilled schedules – considering they are both captains of their clubs – and he is so thankful and blessed that they're having this lazy day on his birthday. He can't help but keep on looking at his boyfriend with such love, causing Sarawat to keep on blushing while turning his face away.

"Why do you keep on looking at me like that?" Sarawat asked softly. "Because I love you," Tine replied as soft.

Sarawat looked at his boyfriend with such naked happiness on his face before moving forward to give a sweet kiss. "And I love you too, my baby."

@sarawatlism: You caught my eye from the very first time we met and from then on, I knew that I always wanted to see a smile on your face. Your happiness means everything to me and I've never been thankful that I am the one you chose to make you happy everyday. I swear I couldn't love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow. You are the one that makes my day much brighter and I know I want to wake up to your face everyday for the rest of my life. Thank you for opening up your heart to me and thank you for allowing me to love you with all my heart. I never want to stop making memories with you. Here's to our forever.

Happy 21st Birthday, my tua woon wai. I love you. 💚

Notes:

talk to me about win or brightwin or sarawatine or anything here - @kyunniebb.

you can even just say hi! please say hi I would love it xx

do drop comments, i really love reading them especially if they are like extra long lmao. i'm unsure if I should just end the story here with a nice 10 chapters. what do you think? let me know!

ok, i love yall xx