Actions

Work Header

Rewrite - Part of your World - Harry Hook x Reader

Summary:

Once upon a time, long long ago~, okay more like-ah!- Harry wh-

Move over dragon bitch its my turn ta narrate! Anyway, 20 years ago, king beasty and his belle married ‘front of all 6,000 of their closest mates, big cake I know. Anyway, beasty united all the kingdoms and declared himself the king of the united states of bora-don! He rounded up all the villains, sidekicks, petty thieves, really anybody interesting, and sailed them off to the isle of the lost, with a magic barrier ta keep them there.

This is where I kick it, no magic, no wifi, and no.way. out….or so many of us thought? Hol’ up yer bou’t ta meet me but, this happened first.

aka- what if instead of reader going to the isle in d2? Harry came to Auradon in d1?

Chapter 1: Part 1 - Rotten to the core

Summary:

Auradon, a place of royalty and heroes, and one upcoming King dares to change the kingdom as everyone knows it. and six vks are in for a wild ride.

Chapter Text

image

Originally posted by sarathedisneylover

image

Originally posted by sarathedisneylover

*note! while this is an excerpt from the part of your world series, this is a completely different set of harry and (y/n)! just wanted to let yall know*

(edited on 7/7/22)

=

Once upon a time, long long ago~, okay more like-ah!- Harry wh-

Move over dragon bitch it’s my turn ta narrate! Anyway, 20 years ago, king beasty and his belle married ‘front of all 6,000 of their closest mates, big cake I know. Anyway, beasty united all the kingdoms and declared himself the king of the united states of bora-don! He rounded up all the villains, sidekicks, petty thieves, really anybody interesting, and sailed them off to the isle of the lost, with a magic barrier ta keep them there.

This is where I kick it, no magic, no wifi, and no.way.out….or so many of us thought? Hol’ up yer bou’t ta meet me but, this happened first.

-

A girl with (h/c) (h/l) hair sat in a seat next to prince Ben, sketching out a particular….pirate, that in Auradon, no one knew existed. We’ll get to her later, but right now? We have a story to get to;

Ben looked at the isle, the reflecting barrier staring back at him. “how is it possible that you’re going to be king next month! You’re just a baby!”
The (h/c) girl’s hand twitched, glancing up at Adam with an odd look in her eye before looking back down at her sketchbook. “He’s turning 16 dear!” Belle laughed, picking up one of Ben’s shirts that lay discarded on his bed and started to fold it.

“hey, pops” Ben said with a smile, looking down at the tailor at his feet, who continued to work on fitting Ben’s coronation pants.

“16! That’s far too young to be crowned king, I didn’t make a good decision till I was at least….42” Belle gave a mock gasp at her husbands words and raised her brow at Adam. “you decided to marry me at 28?” Belle teased, smirking at Adam as he laughed and shrugged, trying to make a joke and save his skin.

“It was either you or a teapot” Belle just stared at him and Adam laughed, smiling down at his wife. “kidding, kidding”

Ben took a deep breath, about to step off the pedestal “mom, dad?” the tailor stopped him, motioning him to stay where he was, and Ben stepped back into place “I’ve chosen my first official proclamation” Belle and Adam looked to each other in surprise, turning back to Ben.

The (h/c) girl smirked, nodding at Ben as he looked back to her for support. “I’ve decided, that the children on the isle of the lost be given a chance….to live here in Auradon” Belle and Adam’s shoulders dropped, Belle dropping Ben’s shirt.

Ben sighed and stepped off the pedestal, gesturing out to the isle “Every time I look out at the isle I feel like they’ve been abandoned!” and he spoke the truth, the children of the isle had been abandoned, by the very people that proclaimed themselves ‘heroes’.

Adam sighed and looked pointedly at Ben “the children of our sworn enemy? Living among us?” he tried to convince his son it was an idiotic idea, a dangerous one. But Ben could not be moved on the idea, standing strong for his dream.

Ben gave a bright smile “we start with a few at first, only ones who need our help the most” Belle nodded, already starting to come through to Ben’s idea, after all; she had been an outcast once, as had been Adam. “I’ve already chosen them”

“Have you?” Adam droned, starting to walk towards Ben…slightly threatening like- the (h/c) girl, sat up, preparing to jump in front of Ben if need, Adam stopped as Belle gave him a look and grabbed his arm.

“I gave you a second chance” she scolded Adam, turning to Ben with a smile “who are their parents?”

“Cruella De’vil, Evil Queen, Jafar, Captain hook….Maleficent and Gaston” Ben rushed out the last two villains, jumping as Adam started to yell. “Maleficent and Gaston!!! They are the worst villains known to us! Gaston tried to murder me and take your mother! Maleficent tried to kill Aurora and Phillip! I won’t hear of it!” Adam yelled out, glaring down at his son.

“Dad their children are innocent!” Ben stressed, not letting his father’s temper ruin the lives of hundreds of kids who were punished for their parent’s crimes. “They’ve done nothing wrong except being born to villains! Are you really going to punish them for something they haven’t done?!” Ben nearly yelled back, slightly out of breath as he gave his case.

Adam sighed, looking to Belle, who nodded; completely agreeing with Ben, even if it meant having a Gaston spawn in Auradon. “I …suppose the children are innocent” he turned and walked away, Belle smiled and walked up to ben, fixing Ben’s jacket and then patting his chest.

“Well done” she whispered, ben grinned and nodded, watching as his mother walked away with his father “shall we?”

Ben turned back to the girl, giving  her a thumbs up “how’d I do (y/n)?”

You, (y/n), grinned and gave him a thumbs up. “well-done beasty boy, now, why don’t we send those letters out huh?” you stood, moving to stand next to Ben and looking out to the isle, where a certain pirate boy was waiting. “you sure we can’t get Ursulas daughter off either?”

“yeah, the council demanded even numbers, and I only got six guardians to even apply, so no more than that unfortunately” Ben sighed, messing with his ring as he looked out to the isle of the lost. “now let’s get those kids off the isle”

=

Uma tossed a tray of muck at a patron, a cruel smirk on her face -Umathey say im trouble, they say im bad~ they say im evil~- she leaped over a table, running out of the chip shop as her mother screamed at her.- and that makes me glad~-

-Gil; a dirty no good- Gil leaped over a gap in the buildings, a freshly dead bird lugged over his shoulder -down to the bone, your worst nightmare-can’t take me home!- he saluted to his brothers who had been chasing him for his catch, jumping into a hay barrel below and getting away safely

-Harry; so I got some mischief~ in me blood- Harry strut down the market, snatching jewelry and scarves. -can yeh blame meh? Never got no love~- Harry sipped some coin off a passing pirate, grinning at the small pile of rubies in his palm as he walked back towards the wharf.

-Gonzo; they say im callous~- Gonzo of Harry’s wharf rats stole a bejeweled jacket. Bonnie; another member, was just behind him, stealing some rings and an apple -Bonnie; a low life hood, I feel so useless, MISUNDERSTOOD-

Uma and Harry met up near the docks, grinning at each other, sneering at trailing members of the isle -Harry & Umamirror mirror on the wall, whos the baddest of them all? Welcome to my wicked world~ wicked world!-

The crew burst into a pillow shop, tossing the feathers, cotton, and other fillings around, cackling and following Uma and Harry as they ran out of the shop. -Harry, Gil, Uma, and the wharf ratsim rotten to core-core! Rotten to the core, im rotten to the core, who could ask for more! Im nothing like the kid-like the kid next door! I’m rotten to the core! I’m rotten to the~-

Gil leaped down in front of Uma and Harry, giving them a bright grin as they joined up and ran amok the isle. Passing by Mal, daughter of Maleficent, as she pushed through the market, an evil grin on her face.

-Malcall me a schemer, call me a freak- Mal spray painted the sheet with a large purple M, giving a sharp grin to the person behind it -how can you say that? Im just, unique~!- she turned, running towards the alleys as she spotted Jay moving about the tops of the buildings.

Jay; the son of Jafar, jumped down from the overhanging beam in front of a table with two people and a pot, grabbing the pot and pretending to pour them some tea -Jaywhat, me a traitor? Ain’t got your back, are we not friends? What’s up with that?- he leaped over the table with the pot, rubbing the side with his arm, grinning as he ran from the shouting patrons of the table.

-Evieso I’m a misfit, so I’m a flirt~- Evie; daughter of the evil Queen, pushed through a rack of shirts, running into a casual clothed Jonas, another member of Harry’s wharf rats, and pulling off his scarf -I broke your heart, I made you hurt~-

-Carlos; the past is past, forgive forget! The truth is, you ain’t seen nothing yet!- Carlos; the son of Cruella De’vil, dumped a bucket of rotting apples and tossed a basket on a woman’s head, jumping on a straw barrel and tossing some of the hay at the woman, laughing to himself as she screamed at him.

-Evie & Malmirror mirror on the wall, who’s the baddest, of them all~ welcome to my wicked world, wicked world!-

The core four jumped out onto the streets in front of Maleficent’s castle, the pirates hanging around the wharf, tossing around barrels, and dancing with swords.

-C4 & S3; I’m rotten to the core-core. Rotten to the core! I’m rotten to the core, who would ask for more, im nothing like the kid next-like the kid next door! I’m rotten to the-I’m rotten to the core~-

Harry giggled to himself as he nicked a candy apple from a passing kid, waving it around in the air as he strut around the docks. Uma rolled her eyes at him, crossing her arms and walking away as the wharf rats and Gil cheered Harry on. “Dork, it’s just a candy apple, not that big” Uma teased, sitting upon a barrel and looking around the docks, raising her brow as she saw two figures walking towards the group.

“yer jus’ jealous I have this delicious apple and yeh don’t’~” he cooed back, biting into the old caramel on top. “BOY!” Harry jumped in fright, spinning around to see his father stomping towards him, Gaston just behind him, looking around for Gil. “come here!” Harry bit his lip and looked back at Uma, who shrugged. Harry shakily sighed and hung his head, walking over to his father.

As James reached out to wrap his arm around Harry’s shoulder, Harry flinched slightly, cursing himself out mentally as he did. “Guess what boy, today, is a brand-new opportunity for you, you and Gaston’s youngest, and some other four kids, get to go to a new school…in Auradon~”

“WHAT!?” Harry ripped away from his dad, staring wide-eyed at him “I’m not going to some, boarding school filled to the brim with spoiled princes and bitchy pink princess!” James’ eyes darkened, raising his hook at Harry. “you will go, and get the wand, free us all and then! We. Will. Take. Over. Neverland. And the seven seas my boy! What could be more important than that?!” Harry didn’t speak, too afraid to in front of his father.

a mentally stable family?’ Harry thought to himself, rolling his eyes and looking back towards Uma, who stared back with shocked eyes. “What abou’ Um-“ James stopped him, grabbing his chin and making him look into his eyes.

“you get the wand, you free your little sea witch friend, understood?” Harry physically shook, wanting this experience to be over already. “yes, sir” Harry squeaked, mentally sighing in relief as his dad released his jaw and backed away.

“pack your things, you leave in two hours.”

“what?!” Harry and Gil screeched, running after their fathers as they walked away with no further explanation.

=

“what are, they! Doing here?!” Mal screeched, looking from her mother to Harry and Gil multiple times before she settled on glaring at them, “you said-“

“I said, you four and two others! Not just you four, put your listening ears on Malsy~ it’ll be easier for 6 people to get the wand than one~” Maleficent continued to file her nails, ignoring Mal’s screeching complaints.

“Evie~” Evie looked away from him and Gil and rushed to sit in front of her mother, her back perfectly straight and her ankles crossed “you just find yourself a nice prince, with a big castle, and a mother-in-law wing” the two started to speak together “and lots and lots of mirrors~” Evie let out a giggle before Grimhilde poked her forehead.

“no laughing, wrinkles~” Evie pouted a bit, glancing away from her before she took the makeup compact she handed her and started to touch up her mother’s makeup.

“well, they’re not taking my Carlos because I’d miss him too much” Cruella said as she pet Carlos’ cheek, Carlos looking up at her with hope. Harry gagged and dropped his bag on the floor, falling back into the ratty couch, Gil sitting down next to him, bag in his lap.

“Really mom?” Harry glanced at the two De’vil’s, did Carlos really think Cruella would actually miss him? He was her servant, a slave even. Like he was to his father. “yes! Who would touch up my roots? fluff my fur, and scape the bunions off my feet~” Harry and Gil both gagged at Creulla’s words, shivers running up their spins.

Harry kinda felt bad for the pup, at least he never had to do that sort of thing when he worked for his father…actually Harry think he’d rather do that instead of- “maybe a new school wouldn’t be such a bad thing” Carlos mumbled, locking eyes with jay, who raised his brow in ‘are for real?’

“Carlos, they have dogs in Auradon~” Cruella cooed, cupping Carlos’ cheek. His eyes widened and he shook his head, looking at Maleficent who rolled her eyes. “oh no, I’m not going!!” Maleficent groaned at Carlos’ panic and hung her head, Mal sitting on the steps next to her waiting for the day to be over already.

“well, Jay isn’t going either! I need him to stock the shelves in my store!” Jafar said as he pulled Jay into a corner, grinning as Jay started to pull random things from his clothes. He pulled a lamp, Jafar giddily trying to rub it, to no avail. “no use, I already tried” Jafar huffed at his sons defeated words and tossed it aside; Jay pursing his lips as he did so.

“Evie’s not going anywhere till we get rid of this unibrow” Evie frowned as her mother poked her forehead, where no unibrow was to be seen, and touched her forehead.

“What is wrong with you all!!” Maleficent screamed as she grabbed Mal’s wrist and tugged her along, tossing her into a chair, Mal slammed her hands into the table to catch herself from Maleficent’s surprising strength. “people used to cower at the mention of our names!” she slammed her hands down on the table.

“For twenty years I have searched for a way off this island, for twenty years we have been robbed of our revenge!” Maleficent pointed to EQ “revenge on Snow White and her horrible little men”

Grimhilde looked at Maleficent offended “ow” Maleficent pointed to Jafar “revenge on Aladdin and his bloated genie!” Jafar raged, raising his spoon in the air “I will-!” “pop!” jay stopped him, giving him a look.

“revenge on every sneaky dalmatian, that escaped your clutches!” Cruella started to cackle, grabbing the stuffed fake puppy on her shoulder “oh but they didn’t get baby, they didn’t get the baby~” Maleficent turned to Harry’s father.

“revenge on peter pan, and those loathsome lost boys!” James grinned and turned his hook in his hands, his eyes flashing red. Maleficent then turned to Gaston, the two smirking at each other “revenge on the Beast for stealing your woman!”

“and I! maleficent!” she waved her arms into the air for moment before slapping them back to her thighs “the evilest of them all~” Maleficent sat in EQs lap and stole the mirror, looking at herself “will finally get my revenge on sleeping beauty~…and her relentless little prince” she snarled, putting down the mirror. Turning to look back at Grimhilde with a smile “EQ, give her the magic mirror~”

Grimhilde took the small mirror from Maleficent and handed it to Evie, the blue-haired girl raised her brow as she examined herself in it “this is your magic mirror?”

“well, it’s not what it used to be but, neither are we!” she joked, Maleficent laughing alongside her “but It will help you find things”

“like a prince” Evie sighed, looking up at her mother with a dreamy smile. “like my waistline” EQ joked back, looking up at Maleficent who rolled her eyes and shook her hands.

“like the magic wand, Hello!?” Maleficent nearly screamed, cleary upset with how the other villains were treating this opportunity so lightly “Hello~” EQ chimed in, pointing up at Maleficent as she groaned, spinning around in a circle looking for something “my spellbook my book where is my-”

EQ clicked her tongue and pointed back at the fridge. “ah! The safe-the safe! ugh, QUEEN help me! I can never figure this thing out” EQ stood, waving Evie’s laughter off, and walked over to the “safe”, easily opening it.

“voilà~” EQ dramatically said, Maleficent raced to grab her book and started to talk rapidly “my spellbook- come darling come!” Mal stood and walked over to her mother, staring at her mother’s spellbook in awe; having never seen it before. “there she is, it doesn’t work here, but it will in Auradon~…remember? When we were spreading evil and ruining lives?” Maleficent cooed, talking to her fellow villains.

EQ grinned and sighed “like it was yesterday~”

As Mal was given the spellbook, James grabbed Harry’s shoulder, giving him a large folded piece of paper. Harry stared up at him, eyes filled with shock and fear “boy take this, I used to use it when I was younger” Harry slowly took the blank piece of paper, opening it and snorting.

“it’s empty” Harry drawled, looking back up at his father who rolled his eyes and tapped the blank map. “it’s magic” James whispered, “in Auradon, it turns into a map of where ever you are, letting you see everything, secret exits, passages, and helps out with finding people as well, you can even see someone across the building when they can’t see you”

“wicked” harry muttered, flipping the large piece of paper over to look at the other side. “I nicked it from this old school back in Scotland, I believe it’s called; The marauders’ map~” James looked proud at his theft of the four boys he had stolen it from, and Harry nodded.

“cool name” harry chuckled, folding the paper back up and sticking it in his jacket pocket. James rubbed his chin, agreeing with Harry before tapping where he put the map with the tip of his hook “to activate it, you must say: I solemnly swear I am up to no good”

Harry repeated it, and James nodded “and to make sure no one sees what you have just say; mischief managed” Harry once more repeated his father’s words, looking down where the map was in his pocket.

“good now, don’t fail-“ a loud car horn sounded from outside, the limo was here. “let’s go!” James picked up Harry’s bags and motioned with his head to leave “boy!” Harry lept up from the couch, pausing slightly to wait for Gil as he grabbed his backpack, Gaston already making his way outside with his suitcase. The two boys stepped outside, their dads handing the driver their bags as they shuffled into the car.

Carlos lept in after them, his head colliding with Harry’s side “watch it pup!” he growled, smirking as Carlos squeaked out an apology. Gil grabbed Carlos’s arm, lifting him and placing him next to him, Jay slid in a moment later and sat on Carlos’s other side.

Evie slid in after Jay, sitting near the edge of the seats, and a moment later Mal slid in; sitting down next to Evie at the end of the seats. Harry caught sight of Uma and his sister, he sighed and mouthed to them; ‘I’ll be back, I won’t leave you’

They nodded and CJ waved him goodbye, Uma running forward to the car door and opening it, chucking two golden bracelets at him and Gil. “Stay safe you dolts” she muttered fondly, smiling at her boys as they smiled back, she closed the door and watched as the limo left.

“Please don’t forget about me” she sighed, spinning one of Harry’s old rings on her finger that she stole when they were kids.

–end of part 1~–