Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warnings:
Categories:
Fandom:
Characters:
Language:
English
Stats:
Published:
2020-07-29
Completed:
2020-07-31
Words:
2,603
Chapters:
2/2
Comments:
4
Kudos:
5
Hits:
129

A Deal With The Devil

Chapter Text

Chapter 1
“Hurry up and eat your porridge, Tommy!” Mrs. Turner snapped at her ten-year-old son who was staring at the food on the table. It was burnt charred and made his stomach grumble. He grudgingly forced himself to eat the food. It was rough against his tongue, his mind pondering on the dream last night. Madelous, anti-fairies, and Foop. Arguably the strangest dream he had ever had, and that's saying a lot. “Hello? You could at least answer me.” He looked up only to see his mother with her hand on his forehead. They were in the family’s kitchen, his mother was wearing a business suit. His father was nowhere to be found, and his godparents were disguised as school supplies. “Well, you don’t have a fever.” She grabbed Timmy’s school supplies, handed it to him, with a sack. And shoved him out the kitchen door. “Have a fun first day of school, oh and I got you a can of Buzz Cola.” He got handed a blue can and was pushed out of the house as the school bus drove up.
“Umh thanks?” He sighed in frustration and stepped onto the bus. He looked down at the green binder, pink notebook, and purple piece of paper. “Guys, what is going on?” He asked, but he got no reply. He sat down in his usual seat and waited for a moment. They didn’t say anything and Wanda’s eyes were trying to direct his attention “Umh hello?”
“Who are you talking to...stranger? And why are you in our seat?” He turned his head and smiled to see one of his best friends Chester McBadBat. He was wearing all his normal clothing with the same braces, but Aj was nowhere to be seen. “And what’s your name? I’ve never seen you around’ theses parts. The names Chester-”
“I know how you are, your name's Chester McBadBat my best friend, and wears Aj?” He asked, and the blonde-haired boy looked even more freaked than usual. “Also why are you acting like you’ve never met me before? Yesterday we were playing at the arcade trying to get a high score on the Crimson Chin arcade room.”
“Of course Sarah-Sam-”
“Timmy, Timmy Turner your best-friend. Who’s known you since kindergarten went to go to school together.”
“No clue.” He frowned and looked down at his fairies who seemed just as puzzled as he was. “But welcome Timmy, so I’m guessing you're new around here.”
“New? I’ve grown up in Dimmesdale my entire life. I know you, Aj, Trixie, Veronica, Tad, Chad, Remmy, Crocker.” He continued listing every major person, and all the facts he could list. Like who Chester dad was, certain events/memories, and the boy seemed to get even more uncomfortable with him. And moved towards the window fear had overtaken him at the point. “What?”
“Dude I have never seen you before that's’ creepy.”
“This joke isn’t funny.” He said, and turned towards the front of the bus that had stopped, “This is Trixie’s, Tad’s, Chad’s bus stop.” Telling that to the boy, and as on cue, multiple kids got on the bus. Tad stepped onto the bus, but he had a different attire, his once blonde hair was now dyed black. He still had his usual blue eyes along with his black glasses, a matching black jacket, shirt, and pants. Next to him was Chad, who also had a black jacket, shirt, and pants. And then came someone he hadn’t expected, Tootie. With her black hair let down, she lacked her glasses, and wore a black shirt with a skull on it, and a matching colored skirt. On top of that, she had black eyeliner, and was walking and chatting with the popular kids. “What is Tootie doing with the popular kids?”
“Tootie? Who's that? That’s Jessie the cutest girl in school?” He heard Chester say with hearts in his eyes drooling over her. The girl walked right past him, and all Timmy could do was watch her with curiosity. What was going on? Why were people acting strange, and the boy looked down at his fairies with worry.
The Tang Manor
“So let me get this straight three years ago you hired a nanny to watch over me? Since when did I need a nanny? Why?” Trixie asked trying to not agitate in her voice show; she had been woken up to find a ginger-haired woman, with brown eyes, and wearing a blue dress. Shaking her awake, and since then things had been going crazy. The woman reminded her she had school and had a warm smile on her face. After freaking out, her mother came rushing in. Now she was standing there trying to get answers. Her name was Nancy, and her mother was just rolling her eyes.
“Trixie.” Her mother began, “Her name is Nancy and she’s your nanny. She’s been living with us for the last three years.” Ms. Tang gritted her teeth, “Your father and I are going on a business trip and won’t be back for months, so you’re going to have to deal with it. I don’t see why this is suddenly a problem. You okay?” Trixie frowned at this, months? Her parents never left her alone for that long. Anger formed on her face, “Anyway hurry up and get ready. You don’t want to be late for your first day of school.” With that, her mother turned around and left her room. Trixie groaned this was the strangest thing in her life. Arguably as bad as the one dream where almost everyone in the world disappeared except for her, and the dumb boy. Nancy looked at her with worry on her face.
“So you’ve been here for three years?”
“Yup.” Trixie relaxed and her voice was soothing. “So do you want some cookies before school? I had the chefs make your favorite. Also limo or the bus?”
“I’ll take the cookies, and the limo it’s fun and super cool to show up in fashion.”
“Okay just making sure,” Nancy said with a smile on her face, and Trixie couldn't help, but smile. The woman had a contagious smile, and the two walked into the kitchen. She had the chefs prepare her usual breakfast, and ate. Nany, after eating she had an hour to kill.
“Ok. So what exactly is a nanny?”
“A nanny is a babysitter who lives with you. So a surrogate mother since your real mother is super busy, but we’re not that close. That’s just the best way I can explain it.” Nancy looked at the girl, “Think of it like in the Young Chin issue #4, where Cleft the Boy Chin Wonder had a babysitter move in with him. Is the best example I can come up with.”
“Oh, that makes sense. I didn’t know you were into comics.”
“I’m not, I’ve just spent a lot of time around you. I've read a lot of them. Oh and speaking of comics, when you come back from school the comic book issues you order will be here. Also, don’t forget to make a friend.”
“Okay?.” Trixie said unsure this was certainly a strange morning.