Actions

Work Header

Sages soulution

Chapter Text

3.pov 

 

 

 

 

Mito and Jiraiya decided to settle down close to this open area, where some cover was provided by mixture of forest or the end of it and the cliffs. They went to sleep when they were done setting down, Mito had made 3 clones just in case. However nothing had happened during the night as they were at secluded area. It was weird as around them there could be bandit groups, but those bandits were never seen in this particular area. Once the dawn had appeared. Mito and Jiraiya both woke up. They had a light breakfast and coffee. Mito stood up as she began to speak :" do you want to know how to train a jinchuriki." 

Jiraiya perked up, his facial expression said that he wanted to know so Mito spoke :" to train a jinchuriki, there are two things that are needed to be done. Many would think that this method is crazy but it isn't actually, it is the only way, to achieve a full potential of jinchuriki." 

Jiraiya nodded with serious face. 

Mito began to speak again :" there isn't a first or second step, as the two are equally important. But i would use one before the other. "

Jiraiya nodded again. 

Mito then smirked :" first thing is to let jinchuriki talk with the biju inside their minds. They would need to become friends ovee time. "

Jiraiya was confused :" wait what, who would do that. Normally everyone suggests to keep away from biju." 

Mito nodded :" yes that is right if you just want to have a useless jinchuriki that keeps the biju at the bay. "

Jiraiya nodded :" okay, i do follow, but i still don't agree on the method. "

Mito nodded :" well that is fine, but you will believe it when you see the results. The second thing would be to get used to bikus chakra flowing through the body of jinchuriki. As the body can be both harmed and healed by the chakra, we need to adjust the amount the body can take. Over time it will be big enough to full transformation without killing the host, well unless it is one tail beast as his chakra stages go straight into transformation. "

Jiraiya nodded :" that i can see, however doesn't that mean that different jinchuriki have different methods of training. "

Mito shook her head :" no, this applies to every jinchuriki, however the amount of training or adjustment they need to make it to final transformation differs. As i have three stages and i went extremely slowly, i was done in close to three years of training. However nine tails one would have at least 4 a half years to be able to do so. Well that would be if the whole nine tails was in one jinchuriki, with less chakra there is less time needed. So i would assume that they would need three years of exposure to the biju chakra as well. However as the chakra you use gets larger, it is harder to control and harder to resist the rush of power. So that is why we need to have good relationship with biju, so that they could calm us down, help us when we are losing it down. "

Jiraiya was surprised :" does that actually work. "

Mito nodded :" the Killer Bee is example, you know the jinchuriki of eight tails. There is also possibility that, two tails is already partnered with its jinchuriki and i have a hunch that six tails has a partner too." 

Jiraiya nodded as he spoke :" then show me." 

Mito nodded as she stepped into the clearing. Jiraiya was 20 meters away, as she said to wait there and watch. She slowly breathed in and out. 

 

 

 

 

 

She didn't do this in such long time, it felt refreshing, the feeling of slow moving of another chakra under her skin, it felt calm and steady. The chakra was rather slow to appear on her skin as it was long time. Soon, after 2 minutes she was clocked to something similar to turtle, with one tail. Jiraiya saw how Mitos eyes had also changed colors to golden. Slowly the cloack of chakra began to darken in color of red. It was getting harder to see Mitos skin and the Mito in this transformation. Then suddenly the second tail shot up, Jiraiya could feel how fast the chakra was gathering in Mito, he only feared that someone would sense them and think that they were attacking. The ground around Mito had began to crack and it was slowly getting closer to Jiraiya. Then slowly something similar to bones, he thought, was appearing, only to realize that was shell. The cloack was getting larger by each second. Jiraiya decided to jump away as he realized that the biju would be where he once stood. 

 

 

 

 

As he predicted the biju was huge it was taller than surrounding forest and it was wide more than 20 meters. However he was more on alert because he didn't know if Mito was the one in charge rather than being worried about the size. Then the biju looked at him, Jiraiya decided to wait few moments just to be sure. He watched the creature, to see if something was wrong. And was surprised when suddenly Mito spoke :" do you like it. My form still isn't perfect and it takes too long for me to get to this stage but since it is my first time trying it, i think i did great." 

With those words, she turned back into the girl she was. Her clothes were gone, however the biju chakra had made it not visible. She took out another pair of clothes. The transformation back was three times faster than the transformation into. Jiraiya asked :" how did you turn back so easily." 

Mito explained :" i just absorbed the chakra back with the seal, and it is a lot easier to just take back chakra that belongs to you, than to spread the chakra all around you in equal way. 

Jiraiya nodded understanding. Mito looked to her left and took a few moments to look back to Jiraiya she spoke :" i think I gathered some unwanted attention." 

As she just finished that sentence, a bunch of shinobi amd bandits that were probably working for those rogue shinobi appeared. There were like 30 of them. Mito smirked :" maybe i should show you how strong my one tail transformation is. "

Jiraiya didn't have a chamce to answer, as Mito immediately had her cloack appear. Those shinobi obviously never had encountered a jinchuriki as they didn't seem to react, also from the shinobi headbands she saw there wasn't a single one that had jinchuriki in those villages. Mito didn't hesitate to rush into them as they had done the same. In just matter of seconds she was next to first few of bandits. The speed impressed Jiraiya. She was somewhere on Minato's usual speed, without Hiraishin. She killed them without mercy. They never got the chance to attack her. In few moments she was done with the whole bandits part. The shinobi had began using ninjutsus, however most that hit Mito weren't even effective against her. She killed them as easily as others. However when she was done she had slowly returned to her previous look. Her skin looked hurt but was healing rapidly. 

Mito smirked as she said :" i took carr of that too easily, i wish there was someone that could spar against me. Seriously i didn't have a spar against anyone close to my range of abilities in months. 

Jiraiya shake his head :" i won't fall for that. "

However Mitos face didn't change :" i wasn't talking about you, i surpassed you long ago." 

Jiraiya smirked :" did you really, then prove it." 

Mito looked at him confused :" but you said that you don't want to fight me, besides i didn't even mean to insult you, i was just stating the fact. You don't have a chance, not even if i don't use biju chakra, as i have two summons, i have 10 times of your chakra on my own, i am mlre flexible and have some serious advantage in both sealing and kenjutsu. "

Jiraiya sweated as he tried to look away from Mito who was just numbering everything that she was better than he was. Well he would be mad at her if she was just bragging, but he knew she wasn't. So he tried to change the topic :" so who would be on the same level as you are." 

Mito thought about it for a second :" i don't know, maybe a jinchuriki that also has full control of his biju." 

Jiraiya just shook his head:" we aren't going to search for a one." 

Mito smirked :" you aren't but i maybe will, you have to meet with your spies and that is considered my private time. "

Jiraiya face palmed :" hut whay happened to dealing with bandits." 

Mito pointed to the ground :" you mean these. I had them all counted and senses when i was in my biju form, and there aren't any left around this area. And i was just tasked with cleaning this area, even of i return to village immediately, they wouldn't believe that i managed to get rid of everyone so quickly. 

Jiraiya did think same he just muttered :" do what you want." 

Mito nodded :" well i will train some more, so i won't go for a hunt today so you can leave with ease." 

Jiraiya was still hesitant to leave her, but she seemed honest about it, as she was getting changed into her biju form again. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This time Mito stayed in it longer, a lot longer a full hour, she was talking with Isobu as their bond was much stronger right now. She described the way Naruto looked like with final transformation of nine tails, she asked if only kyubis would look like that. Isobu explained :" it is possible to do that however we aren't as powerful as Kurama is, and the thing is that that Kurama couldn't go just go into his full form as he was also split into two." 

Mito nodded. The talked about how Mito could improve and came to realization that they needed to try few more times. The process wasn't draning Mito's chakra as much as it was draning Isobus. There was also a limit of how much chakra Mitos body could take from Isobu. Mito decided to leg go of the transformation, she previously had pressed on a chakra seal on her, to hide the enormous amount of her chakra in this state, however it couldn't complete hide it, but more like make it some average shinobi level of chakra. 

 

 

Mito wasn't surprised to find Isobu with the half of his usual chakra tired looking at her saying that he would go to sleep for few hours. When Jiraiya had returned to the grounds, Mito was busy with doing the seal work, beating her record down. He noticed that the ground didn't seem to be more destroyed than he left it so he spoke :" you didn't try to many times."

Mito shake her head without loosing a focus :" no, just once as there are two limits, both connected with chakra. One is the amount Isobu has and the other one is on how much of chakra i can accept." 

Jiraiya smirked :" i am glad, that you aren't trying to hard." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mito nodded :" that is because i know the limits, as i was thought by best person about that. "

Jiraiya smirked :" right i did teach you about that. "

Mito looked confused at him :" huh, i didn't learn that from you, you are reckless as the other two sanins." 

Jiraiya had a defeated face as he spoke :" then, who thought you this. "

Mito answered :" my great friends Genma and Kakashi, and they were lecture about this by Minato on a day when they almost injured themselves in front of him. "

They then had dinner, and teas, Mito was focused on doing her seal, while Jiraiya was busy writing down a report. He seemed unsatisfied with each stroke he had written. Well it was probably because he didn't gather much important information. He could guess the movements of Iwa from them but it wouldn't be certain. It seems like that village would stay close to them until they needed. 

 

 

 

 

 

Mito went to meditate, to balance her chakras in her. That was something that was a must do. Since any disbalance could harm her training. After she was done with the meditation she went to check upon Isobu. The biju seemed a lot better as it chakra had increased to around 70 percent of it usual. However Isobu wasn't the only one there when she went in. Sage was also there. Mito didn't expect him. But she was glad that he was here. The sage spoke first :" i see that your training has progressed much. I am really proud of you two, however i didn't just came here to congratulate you." 

Mito nodded :" i am grateful that you are here. But if you have some information i would like to hear them." 

Sage spoke again :" from what i gathered, the Akatskui had began moving, for now they aren't strong or a threat to whole shinobi world however they are slowly gathering the power, also i couldn't keep the close tabs to Black Zetsu, however he seems like he didn't leave his plan behind and he is rather having a secret plan that i still don't know anything about as the underground room he goes in, won't allow me to enter. "

Mito nodded asking :" is there a seal that can keep you out. "

Sage nodded :" there is a possibility, however it could also be that destiny changed that much that i am no longer considered to be ruler of every corner of world, we can think of it as the punishment of nature a si messed up with it. "

Mito nodded as she remembered something :" ah yes there is a question that was on my mind that i wanted to ask you. "

Sage nodded as he was listening. 

Mito began :" is it possible that black Zetsu and i are somehow connected. I mean mentally. Because i am suspecting that he keeps causing nightmares for me. "

Sage nodded :" that is something i didn't thought about before. However it could be, as i and my brother sometimes could read each others thoughts, however those were rare moments. However since both you and him are something like a will trapped into a bodies it is quite possible that you are connected, however we cannot prove that. "

Mito nodded :" i think that we are connected, but there are limits. Such as he can create the nightmare but he can't see what he caused. Also i don't know a way to get inside his brain but also I don't know what i could do to him to harm him and not get him harder to deal with. "

Sage nodded :" i think that it is best if you don't try attacking him such way,. As some informations could get leaked. "

Mito nodded :" yeah i thought the same thing. "

The sage then said goodbye as his time was done. Mito then opened her eyes and she was in her meditation posture, she looked to left as Jiraiya was there, deeply in thought. Mito saw that it was rather dark, so she made a few clones and changed her clothes to her sleeping ones. She then noticed that Jiraiya too was getting ready go to bed. She spoke to him :" good night, i hope you sleep well." 

Jiraiya nodded as he spoke :" i hope you sleep well too." 

Mito was curious so she asked :" do you miss them.," 

Jiraiya was confused at first but then he answered :" yes, i miss my family. Usually it wasn't this hard, well before i had them. But now it hurts me to find that i missed another precious memory with them. I know that this was my duty but i can't but keep feeling like this." 

Mito nodded :" i know the pain you feel, it is something like longing for something that is far away, something that you could reached if you change one crucial decision in your life, however you cannot. And you know that that decision cannot be changed." 

Jiraiya hummed as he asked :" and what is that something that you wish to change. "

Mito spoke with quiet voice :" i would have saved someone rather than let them save me. I however can't complain, i long for that person, but i also found my new happiness." 

Jiraiya heard those words but he could not understand the meaning of it. Especially since Mitos voice was enchanted with a chakra that would let them fall asleep a lot easier. So before he could process those words he fell asleep.