Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Stats:
Published:
2020-04-28
Completed:
2020-04-28
Words:
6,489
Chapters:
3/3
Comments:
1
Kudos:
65
Bookmarks:
12
Hits:
1,737

Shifting Times

Chapter 3: Lucky boy

Chapter Text

Trixie was so elated the entire day that she practically skipped through the hallways. In class she would shoot Timmy a few suggestive gazes, she found it absolutely adorable how he had no idea how to react. Once she saw him staring out the corner of her eye so she slowly traced her pen around her lips. When she was sure no one was looking she looked directly at him and gave it a slow sensual lick. Since he was leaning back he fell out of his chair. All those years chasing and now that he has access to all of this he doesn't know what to do with it. Poor guy. If things went well tonight she would show him what he could do with it. She decided to put her books in her locker before lunch, if she was lucky she would be able to corner him and tease him more. Oddly it felt even better being the huntress for one guy than it did to be idolized. She wished she figured it out sooner, this was pure entertainment.

As she was shutting her locker her blonde friend veronica appeared before her. She had filled out a bit more than Trixie and her dumb slutty girl act had guys falling all over her. Trixie wasn't really jealous though. No shame in her game.

"What's your deal?" Veronica said in her high pitched valley girl accent

"Deal? I don't have a deal. I'm five by five."

Veronica pointed at her. "See, that. That's the deal. You've been moping around for weeks, then you just perk up today like nothing was after wrong. And you've been staring at Turner all day….Wait.

"Maybe the dumb girl thing isn't an act." She thought. "You're almost there Veronica. I can wait." Sarcasm laced her tone.

"That Turner boy asked you out again and you said yes didn't you. Why would you agree to go out with that loser?" Veronica didn't really dislike him. He ignored her when she had a crush on him but it was whatever. She was parroting what she thought were Trixie's thought's on him, when she had them anyway. Anyone that wasn't popular usually seemed invisible to her.

"Actually, I asked him out."

"You WHAT?" A few kids turned and a few suddenly had things to do near Trixie and Veronica. Gossipers were always fun.

"You heard me. I asked him out. Timmy was the first one to start getting me presents and the last one to stop giving me presents. He obviously likes me a lot. Plus all I have to do is look at him and he becomes a nervous wreck. That's never going to stop being fun."

"Didn't you toss his gifts since he was a loser?"

Trixie's smile faded for a few seconds "Don't call him a loser again. He is not a loser and you have no idea what he's done for me. Call him a loser again and we can cancel the eensy weensy friendship we have right now."

"Ok ok geez. Didn't know you cared so much. Glad you're not all doom and gloom anymore though."

Trixie smiled again as if she didn't just threaten Veronica. "It's not problem. I can see how you got confused. Now let's get lunch. Maybe I can tease Timmy from across the cafeteria."

Veronica watched Trixie beaming with glee and wondered if she was on some kind of strange prank show.

Timmy's day

Timmy half expected her to reject him in front of the entire school or have him jumped. When he was a few minutes into his first class he realized that was a resounding nope. Somehow she managed to make herself look hotter than usual. For the past year or so he realized objectively she was hot, now it was completely different though. The girl shooting him bedroom eyes across the room would more than likely be his, and it was a little terrifying. All those years chasing her and he had no idea what to do once he actually had her. Idiot.

He knew he couldn't keep up with her in terms of teasing so he tried to remain calm. That was a complete failure. At first he thought maybe she was just looking at him since she liked him, when he saw what she was currently doing to a pen he lost it and fell out of his chair. The class laughed of course but he could tell hers was different. It wasn't at his fall, it was at how foolish she could cause him to act just by being suggestive.

After class while he was walking to his locker he had no idea how he was going to function on a date with her. Honestly it was a little terrifying. He felt like prey with zero chance of escape. He really was wondering what could cause such a huge shift in her attitude in just twenty four hours. Before he could make any connections he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Hey Turner."

It was Tad. He transitioned from elementary school cool to high school cool seamlessly. Timmy almost wondered if he had fairy godparents because of the massive growth spurt he hit during the summer. Now he was the quarterback of the football team. He seemed to calm down his entitlement some for some reason but he never actually talked to Timmy so he was wondering why now.

"The rumors true? You got Trixie Tang to ask you out?"

"Yea, I thought she was joking at first but she was deadly serious."

"I heard. She almost had a catfight with Veronica in the hallway just because she called you a loser. How did you pull that bitch bro?"

Timmy removed Tad's hand from his shoulder and looked him in the eye. "I would appreciate if you didn't call her that. I don't know how I pulled her, She's a different person than I thought she was."

Tad chuckled and put his hands up as if he was being arrested. "I won't talk about your turf like that big man." He gave Timmy a slap on the back that was a little too hard, but was impressed he even decided to check him at his size "Have fun on your date Turner."

Timmy saw him walk towards a group of players and they began tossing a football amongst each other while strutting away.

"Douchebag." Timmy really did wonder how she was ever friends with someone like that. As if the mere thought of Trixie summoned her he saw her heading to lunch with Veronica. He DID need to speak with her but he got the feeling it would be just as embarrassing as the rest of the day. She waved at him in a way that was a bit too elegant for a high school girl then he forced down his fear and called her over.

"Yes Timmy?"

"I just wanted to say.." He completely lost his train of thought when she got a bit too close and began rubbing on his chest. He saw Veronica standing behind Trixie laughing but didn't really register it. His brain was short circuiting.

"What did you want to say Timmy? I couldn't understand you." She intentionally backed him into his locker and pushed their lower regions together.

This is how he died. Trixie tang giving him a heart attack. Fantastic. "I wanted to say wear something casual tonight. We're going to a couple of places that aren't fancy but I think you'll love them."

Trixie wrapped her arms around his neck. "And what places would those be?"

Timmy tried to form an articulate sentence but the only thing that came out was "Surprise."

"Alright, if it's not something expensive you probably know I'll like it. You do know me the best." Trixie leaned into his ear and whispered "See you at seven." She then placed a barely there kiss on his earlobe. Timmy almost didn't believe he felt that.

"L-later Trixie." At those words she finally let up on him and told Veronica they were heading to lunch now.

"You just sexually assaulted Timmy in front of half the school. You proud of yourself?" Veronica said.

Trixie playfully slapped her arm. "Very. Now he knows what it's like to be desired."


Timmy arrived at the Tang mansion at seven. It was simple enough to wish for a car, a license, and that he knew how to drive. He had his godparents stay at home though. He was working under the presumption that magical immortal beings probably didn't have great advice involving teenage dates. For clothes he dressed in his usual outfit. He made a point of making sure the multiple pink T shirts he wore each had a different design. He had other colors but for some reason pink was his favorite.

He knocked on the door and waited. When it opened he was confused for a split second before he realized the person standing before him wasn't Trixie. She was slightly taller and looked slightly older but they were definitely family. Before she could say anything he spoke up.

"Wow I didn't know Trixie had a big sister, I've never seen you before. You must have been away at college for a while."

Eliza instantly liked this boy, he wasn't being nice. Those were his genuine thoughts. "Come in, lets wait for Trixie in the living room. She'll be down in a few minutes."

When they sat down on the couch she continued on "You must be Timmy. Trixie has been talking about you for the last day."

Timmy blushed a bit "Yea I think I left an impression after all these years finally."

"She's a very lucky girl."

"No, I'm the lucky one. You and your sister look beautiful and almost like twins. Your mom must have amazing genetics."

Eliza held in a fit of laughter. "I suppose she does. Thanks Timmy. You're very sweet. I still say she's luckier. You were the only boy that held in there even though she treated you the worst. It's almost inspiring that you had that amount of determination."

Timmy had a nervous grin while rubbing the back of his head. "You and Trixie talked about that?"

"Yes. She said something about having you thrown into a trashcan dozens of times or over ten feet. You must be quite durable. I don't even see bruises from your ordeals"

"Yeah, it's a very special skill that I have." Timmy rolled his eyes and said sarcastically.

Eliza let it slide since he thought he was talking to a peer.

"Ready to go Timmy?"

Timmy turned and practically ogled her. She wore a white front button up sundress that stopped at mid thigh and beige gladiator style sandals that stopped being tied a bit below the knee. Trixie allowed it since it was having the desired effect on him. She wasn't very tall but she had a lot of leg to show.

Eliza decided to help him out since his brain seemed to have shut down at the sight of her daughter. "Mom said you could stay out past curfew tonight and to have fun." She then began walking back towards her room.

"Why was she talking in the third person?" Trixie said

"What do you mean third person. That's your sister. I almost couldn't tell she wasn't you at first."

Trixie realized what happened immediately. Her mom hadn't corrected him when he made the mistake.

Across the house Eliza heard a very loud "MOM!" and had to lean against the wall to prevent herself from falling while she laughed.

The date

Timmy thanked whatever higher entity that existed for the fact that Trixie did not decide to tease him in the car. Although she did pester him a bit about their destination. Thankfully she was more concerned about that than how he got an expensive black muscle car in seemingly no time at all.

Trixie looked back and forth from the place to him when they pulled in front of the destination. "I was right." She wrapped her arms around his neck in a genuine hug for all she was worth. Her best friend she only had for a day had been in front of her all this time.

Timmy was glad he figured out why she had changed her mind. They were parked in front of the mall that contained the comic book store. Once he put some thought into it he figured the second she heard his real name she probably associated him with Timantha. When you thought about it it was fairly obvious they were the same person.

After the hug broke they entered the mall and went straight to the comic book store.

"I probably didn't think this through very well. You know about the timantha thing but do you even still read comics?"

"I'm searching for skull squisher number seventy eight right now so you tell me."

"How do you keep getting more attractive by the second?"

"You're realizing I'm not absolutely repulsive on the inside so you actually see me as a valuable target for your affections." Trixie stopped her search for a second when she noticed he had paused. "What?"

"You just became more attractive again because of your intelligence. I'm processing all of this new information." Timmy saw the issue she was looking for and smirked.

Trixie tracked his eye line to the final issue of skull squisher seventy eight sitting on a shelf. "You wouldn't."

"I would."

They practically tripped over each other racing for the comic, they grabbed it at the same time. This was just like how they met when he was Timantha. They were giggling like children even though the store owner was growling at them for their buffoonery. They looked into each other's eyes as they held the comic and surprisingly the store owner and the comic itself no longer seemed important. Timmy took the initiative this time and wrapped his arms around the small of her back. She dropped the comic and leaned in with him for their first kiss. It seemed like the close proximity to her for an extended period of time was all he needed. He seemed hungry for her. He was a surprisingly good kisser but she decided he wasn't being handsy enough and pulled one of his hands lower onto her butt. She giggled when she felt him tense up slightly but he quickly got over it and received the message. He grabbed the other cheek himself, judging by the amount he could feel he assumed she was wearing a thong. She pulled away to breathe but he teasingly gave her a few more pecks before letting her go.

The store owner grunted loudly into his hand. Timmy finally broke from his trance and apologized. Trixie simply found it amusing.

"You kids better buy at least two nice damn comics."

For once Timmy was glad his parents preferred throwing money at him to actually loving him.

"Sorry Timmy." Trixie said rubbing her arm as they left the store.

"Eh, not a problem. Plus you got a limited edition skull squisher comic out of it. Bet no guy has ever gotten you that on a date."

"No guy has ever felt me up on a first date either. This day is full of surprises."

"Oh uh, thanks. Your ass is very nice." He said nervously not knowing how she'd take the compliment.

"Oh I know Timmy. Not much going on up here," She waved her hand over her chest. "but down here is something special. You're a lucky boy."

"Yes, I am. Can this lucky boy take you to one more place after we grab some food?"

Trixie pretended it was a very tough decision. "I don't know. I guess so. Luck really is on your side today."


"We're pinned down!"

"Just shut up and shoot Timmy. Otherwise we won't get out of this with our lives."

Timmy had taken them to play laser tag. Trixie being full of surprises actually loved playing laser tag but she was a little competitive. It was still cute so he didn't mind. A girl who takes games as seriously as him was a bonus.

They were on their last lives so things were tense. The other team had four people on their last lives. The prize today was free access for a month. Trixie REALLY wanted to win that. Timmy wanted to win if she wanted to win. Seeing her this excited filled him with joy.

"You stay here, I'll draw their fire."

"Timmy, Nooooo!"

Timmy didn't leave time for her to argue. He sprinted to the next piece of cover. He saw a person aiming at him so he did a jump dive roll combination. Luckily he made it and Trixie had eliminated two people. She shot him a thumbs up and a beautiful smile. His heart fluttered but he didn't have much time to think.

Trixie raised her finger into the air and made a circular motion then pointed his way, then herself and her way. She wanted to rotate around and surprise them. "Smart". They immediately put their plan into action, crouching while making silent footsteps. Their enemies seemed to be none the wiser and from what they could see still aiming at their old position. Timmy heard Trixie shout. "NOW!"

The person on his side turned to look at her which resulted in a quick elimination. Trixie fired before her guy could react. She pumped her laser gun in the air and shot it like she was Rambo holding a machine gun. Since they were the last two alive they both received the prize. Trixie said she wanted them to come back at least once a week to make good use of it.

"I know you were mainly trying that hard for me." Trixie said

"Yea, wanted you to have a perfect date. Sue me. It's been a good night."

"It really has. I think you deserve a prize though. Take us somewhere a little more private." She said as she shut the car door.

Timmy felt like he was prey about to be devoured again but did as he was told. It went from a good night to an amazing night.


Trixie came in around midnight, surprisingly her mother was up waiting for her.

"How was your date?"

"It was perfect." Trixie said with dreamy eyes.

"I told you things would work out honey."

"Yeah, thanks for the advice mom." Trixie gave her mom a hug then turned to head towards her room.

Eliza stopped her. The unkempt hair, the dazed eyes, the smile of pure bliss. "I'm guessing someone isn't the girl who no longer puts out."

"MOM!" Trixie turned beet red but did not deny her claim. She began walking away as quickly as possible.

"That's my girl, how do you think I changed your fathers mind?"

Trixie turned and looked at her mother with a look of disgust.

"Tell me if Timmy's car needs a new suspension system, or if you need your tonsils removed."

"I AM NOT HEARING THIS!"