Actions

Work Header

My Love for You

Chapter Text

Chapter 15 The Kiss

"It's time to meet your doom Turner." Crocker yelled as the giant blob creature smashed it feet down. Timmy went scattering to the side to avoid it, and a giant smile emerged on his face. Dark Laser was laughing, with Anti-Cosmo out of the picture and he was left in charge of the Anti-Fairies. "Now then Anti-Fairies it's time to destroy Turner once and for all!" Crocker shouted as hundreds of Anti-Fairies flew from the secret outcover, and covered the sky. Anger was toiling, and Timmy looked towards Cosmo as the giant goo monster as it swung a fist down on the earth. Cracking the side-walk, and before a blast hit the boy another whirled zipping past him. He smiled as hundreds of Fairies emerged from the sky. "What? If it's a fight you want, it's a fight you'll get! Anti-Fairies attack!"
"Now then let's focus on Turner."

"Agreed! Oooh I'm so excited." Dark Laser said, "Isn't that right Flispy." Dark Laser held out his hand as the dog did a flip. And clutched it, and Timmy looked over to see his godmother float down towards him.

"You okay sport? Reinforcements have arrived."
"I'm fine. Now let's go and save Trixie."

"Right." Wanda said, and with that the three of them, Cosmo, Wanda, and Timmy rushed behind a building. The goo monster was swatting into the air, and trying to get rid of a bunch of Fairies that were blasting it. All around the world shook with magic whirling through the sky. Screams, and emotions danced with them, and Timmy's mind was on the girl of his dreams. The very one he had tried to get rid of, but now had to save her life. Why did he have to deal with this? Timmy sighed, "What's the plan sport?" Wanda asked him.

"Simple, we're going to create a distraction for Crocker. And we need someone to be the bait." Timmy said, and looked at Cosmo. "And I have the perfect someone for the job."
"Wanda?" Cosmo asked. And Timmy shook his head, "Mama?"

"No sweety." Wanda said, "Someone who I'm in love with."

"Is it Juandissimo?" Cosmo asked, and Timmy sighed.

"No Cosmo you. I need you to disguise yourself like me, and lead Crocker away from us. And while he's distracted, I'm going after Trixie. And then deal with Crocker myself." Cosmo frowned, but raised his wand after being bribed by Wanda, and transformed into a Timmy look alike. And rushed out into the open shouting something to get Crocker's attention. "Now that Crocker is distracted I wish I was on top of the goo monster." Wanda nodded her head, and he whirled behind the cage. He stood on a slippery ledge that was only held together by magic, and Trixie looked towards him. "Ummh hi Trixie."

"Get me out of here already. And next time you go on vacation I'm going to destroy your family." He tried to pry the bars open, and Wanda waved a small key into his hand, and the cage door opened. "Also this is totally a stereotype you know? So then do you mind telling me what's going on?"

"Shush keep your voice down."

"Fine. So what are we doing now?" Trixie asked him.

"We're going to stop Crocker, and save the world...again."

"Again?" Trixie asked annoyed. And she grabbed his arm, "Okay so are you ever going to answer my question?"

"Now's not the time." He told her, and before he could react Trixie pressed her lips against his. Even if he was a head shorter than her, a weird emotion spread through his chest. The kiss was sloppy, and wasn't as the movies made them out to be. A weird energy filled the area, and a huge wave of magic followed the kiss. The two of them landed on the ground, and Trixe broke the kiss. "Umh…?"
"Why have you been avoiding me?" She snapped. He looked confused. "Don't give me that look? Ever since that stupid party you haven't attempted to flirt with me. You stopped coming by the popular kids table. It's annoying." She told him flatley. Also what the heck?" Timmy followed her gaze only to see that everything in the world had returned to normal. The giant portal in the sky disappeared, and Timmy scratched the back of his head.

"Umh what' just happened?" Timmy asked his godmother. "All that happened was Trixie kissed me…" He trailed off on the last part. And Wanda shrugged her shoulders.

"I have no clue."
"I do." Timmy turned his head to see Jorgen standing there "It seems the Anti-Fairies had use of an ancient weapon. We fairies long though destroyed, that sucked up all the Juja in the universe."
"Juja? Really." Timmy said, raising an eyebrow.

"And what do you call it puny-human boy?"

"Umh I was thinking about Lil Tim or something like that."

"You already have enough to be named after you! Internet!" Jorgen reminds him. "Anyway Anti-Cosmo, Crocker, and Dark Laser have been taken into custody. It will take us weeks to erase everyone's memories."

"Figures." With that Jorgen took his leave, and Wanda floated over towards Cosmo. "So then come on, looks like the mayros making an announcement." Timmy took Trixie's hand, and led her away towards the podium. Next to him was Choppy the goat, and everyone was clapping.

"As mayor of this great city. We have come to a consensus we're all going to pretend like the events of the last few hours. Didn't happen! So what are we here?"

"I don't know." Some of the people in the crowd shrugged their shoulders.

"Exactly."

"Okay you better have an explanation." She told him sternly.

"So since the events that no one remembers what happened. Are you going to explain it to me?" Trixie raised an eyebrow.

"Because during the party...so I gave up chasing after you. That's why. It's not like you like me."

"Why are you so dumb?" She said, sighing at him, "You're supposed to chase after me. And I'm supposed to reject you, cause I want to keep collecting all the gifts you give me." She told him he was annoyed, "And just because Tad, and Chad are jerks doesn't mean you have to take it personally. Even if what they did was wrong." Timmy looked at her puzzled, "Don't give me that you're cute." She admitted.

"So you want me to chase after you?"

"Duh."

"How about instead we go, and watch a movie."

"Sure."

Trixie took his hand in hers, and with that the two of them walked off. Behind them was Veronica, Tad, and Chad. "It's about dang time." She told them, and both of their jaws were wide open. As the two ten year olds left the room, Wanda, and Cosmo followed behind them.

Authors Note: Finally. This is done yes I did rush this out, but I want to get some of theses fanfics done that are starting to build up in my catelouge. And yes this will receive a full rewrite, but you have the full story just certain things will change to have it make more sense. But that won't be for a while as I want to focus on some of my other stories, and get them out. As I have a bunch more than I want done, and hopefully soon. So the next fanfiction that's going off of hiatsu is Pizza, and hopefully it's small sequel Pizza Pie. I also want to upload a bunch more Fop fics, and hopefully a new chapter for Mind Sight will be coming out soon. So far this, and Magic Isn't Perfect needs to be rewritten.