7 Bookmarks

List of Bookmarks

  1. Tags
    Summary

    The country of Eostia, situated in the world of Selenus, is on the last days of their thousand-year war between the Seven Shields Alliance, led by Celestine Lucullus the Reincarnated Goddess, and the Demon Hordes of Garan, led by Origa Discordia the Dark Elven Queen of the Jagged Crown. However, just days before the attack on the Black Fortress, Origa Discordia's home for many centuries, three powerful individuals emerge.

    A drifter, whose true age escapes all, who walks between the planes of the living and the dead. A dark presence comes from him, but not of his own soul.

    A swordswoman, her diminutive size deceiving many, blessed by the Angel of Death. Though the energy given to her is Divine, she has her fair share of darkness within her, growing with each day of killing.

    A soldier, one who has existed since the First Age. Out of these three, the soldier has the darkest influence, one he had no choice but to accept as a part of him for all eternity.

    As these three make their way to the stage, boundaries are broken, lines are shifting, new players are stepping in, but the overall power always finds a way to rest its weary head.

    (Full summary in first chapter's end note)

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    31,391
    Chapters:
    3/?
    Comments:
    2
    Kudos:
    11
    Bookmarks:
    7
    Hits:
    1,195
  2. 13 May 2023

    Public Bookmark

  3. 07 Feb 2023

    Public Bookmark

  4. 29 Jan 2021

    Public Bookmark

  5. 28 Oct 2020

    Public Bookmark

  6. 28 Sep 2020

    Public Bookmark

    Bookmark Tags:
  7. 19 Sep 2020

    Public Bookmark

  8. 15 Apr 2020

    Public Bookmark