Actions

Work Header

Baby Hyungs

Summary:

Have you ever wanted to see the hyung-lines of Stray Kids, Seventeen, Day6, or maybe even other groups in agere stories? Is there a serious lack of those fics (Spoilers: Yes, there are)? Well then, come read these oneshots of your favorite groups' hyung-lines regressing! From fluffy to funny, these oneshots will help fulfill that need for fluff. Requests are open, so please, please, pretty please leave your ideas in the comments!

THIS IS AN AGE REGRESSION STORY, NOT AGE PLAY. IT IS TAGGED AS SUCH SO THAT THOSE WHO DON’T KNOW THE DIFFERENCE CAN FIND IT.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for other works inspired by this one.)

Chapter 1: Morning with Baby Stray Kids

Summary:

Just a normal morning with Stray Kids little hyungs.

Notes:

Caregivers: Hyunjin (Mama), Jisung (Papa), Felix (Bubba), Seungmin (Daddy), Jeongin (Appa)

Littles: Chris (Infant), Minho (3), Changbin (2)

Did I decide to make another fanfic? Yes, I did. Is this one open for requests so that I get inspiration to add to it? Yes, it is. Am I going to be updating other fanfics this month? Here's to hoping!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Felix let out a small groan as he was shaken awake. His eyes fluttered open to see a happy, giggling Minho sitting by his side. If this wasn’t an indicator that Minho was little, the baby blue pacifier in his mouth sure was. Felix cracked a tired smile. “Good morning, Minnie.”

“Bubba!” Minho cheered. “You ‘wake!”

Felix nodded. “I am awake. A little kitty cat just woke me up.” Minho giggled, which made Felix’s smile grow. “Now, why would this little kitty wake me up?”

Minho shrugged, a mischievous smile appearing. “Maybe the kitty’s hungy.” Felix chuckled, giving a nod as he sat up.

“That makes sense.” Felix pulled Minho onto his lap, causing the Little to squeal in delight. “Even little kitties need breakfast.” Giving a small tickle to Minho’s sides, Felix chuckled. He then paused. “Kitten, did you use your pull-up during the night?” Minho let out a whine, hiding his face in the crook of Felix’s neck. “I take it that’s a yes.” Before Minho could respond, the door to Felix’s room burst open. Changbin bolted into the room, followed by Jisung.

“Bubba! Papa t’yin’ to tickwe me!” Changbin cried, throwing himself onto the bed. He crawled behind Felix for protection. Minho and Felix couldn’t help but giggle, which earned a whine and a pout from the shorter little. “Bubba, Minnie, no’ funny!”

Felix chuckled. “We’re sorry, baby.” He glanced over at Jisung, who was watching the interaction with a bemused expression. “Do you want Papa to apologize, baby?” When he felt Changbin nod, Felix motioned for Jisung to proceed.

Jisung fought back a snicker as he stepped over to the bed. “Binnie, baby, Papa’s really sorry he tried to tickle you.” He gave a small, fake sniffle that caught Changbin’s attention.

“Papa, no c’y!” Changbin shouted, scrambling from his hiding spot behind Felix over to hug Jisung.

“So, Jisung, did our little munchlax get his diaper changed yet?” Felix inquired, moving to get out of bed.

“We were just finishing up when the tickle monster made a sudden attack,” Jisung stated, a smirk appearing on his face. He glanced at Minho. “Do you want me to get our little kitty changed?” Minho let out a whine while Felix thought over the idea. He then gave a small nod, passing Minho over to Jisung. “Alright, little kitty, let’s get you cleaned up.”

Changbin gave Felix’s shirt a light tug, getting his attention. “Yes, Binnie?”

“Bubba, bweakie?” Changbin inquired. Felix gave the little a fond smile. All three of the littles had taken to calling breakfast “breakie” since the Aussie had a habit of doing the same. It was especially adorable when Chris and Changbin said it.

“Of course, my little munchlax,” Felix responded. He held his hand out for Changbin, who grabbed hold of it. Slowly and shakenly, the little made it to his feet. The two then stepped out of the room and walked to the kitchen.

While walking to the kitchen, Felix and Changbin walked past the living room to see a tired, but awake Hyunjin cradling Chris in his arms. “Morning, Hyunjin, everything okay?”

Hyunjin gave a small nod. “Yeah, our little koala just wanted some pre-breakie cuddles.”

Chris looked up and gasped, reaching out for Felix. He made grabby hands at the caregiver. “Bubba!”

Felix chuckled. “Give Bubba a second, baby. He’s getting Binnie breakfast.”

“Jeongin and Seungmin are making breakfast right now,” Hyunjin claimed, a smile creeping across his face.

Felix, on the other hand, was just the slightest bit afraid of hearing that. “Is someone over to help them out in the kitchen?"

A crash resounded throughout the apartment. It was quickly followed by Jeongin shouting, “Felix…just how much did you like that ceramic pink plate your mom got you?”

Felix groaned, running a hand through his hair. “Enough that you and Seungmin are on changing duty for a week!”

“Bubba, wan’ chu,” Changbin whined, getting the caregiver’s attention.

Felix glanced down at Changbin, and a smile crossed his face. “Binnie, want to move to the couch to cuddle?” Changbin nodded, nuzzling into Felix's chest.

The two moved to the couch, and Changbin immediately attached himself to the caregiver’s side, letting out a small whine. Felix turned his attention to Changbin. “What’s wrong, Binnie?” The little shuffled around a bit before putting his thumb in his mouth. “Do you want your paci, baby?” Changbin gave a small nod. However, when Felix tried to get off the couch, Changbin let out a loud whine.

Hyunjin chuckled. "Our little munchlax doesn't want you to leave."

“I come bearing a little kitty,” Jisung announced, Minho secure in his arms. "I also grabbed pacis because you can never be certain."

"Oh God bless you, Jisung," Felix muttered, happily taking Changbin's pacifier from his fellow caregiver. The little happily accepted the pacifier before melting into Felix's hold.

Hyunjin let out an over-the-top gasp, smiling. “Such a cute little kitty! Can I hold the kitty, Jisung?”

“Mama,” Chris whined, tightening his grip.

“I don’t know, Hyunjin,” Jisung teased. “It would seem that a little koala’s already claimed your lap for himself.”

Hyunjin chuckled, giving Chris a little bounce. “It’s okay, Chrissie. Mama’s not going to make you get up.”

Chris giggled as he snuggled Hyunjin. “Mama!”

Jisung sat down by Chanbin and Felix, resting Minho on his lap. “So, Minnie, is today a prince day or a princess day?” Hyunjin inquired.

Minho shrugged. “I dunno, Mama. I wanna think about it.” He smiled at Chris before poking his cheek. The little giggled, squirming around to give Minho an awkward hug.

"Wanna hug too," Changbin whined. Minho spun around and gently pulled Changbin into the hug.

“Such a sweet older brother,” Seungmin praised, walking into the living room.

Minho gasped, shooting off the couch and running right in front of Seungmin. "Daddy, is breakie ready?"

“It is, Minnie,” Seungmin replied, matching the Little’s enthusiasm. Minho cheered before sprinting into the kitchen. “No running!”

“He’ll learn one day,” Jisung reassured. He then turned his attention to Chris, who was still secure in Hyunjin's arms. “Do you want to get some breakfast, Chrissie?” The little nodded, a bright smile appearing on his face.

As the caregivers and littles filed out of the living room and into the kitchen, Felix attempted to get off the couch. Changbin, however, had was not down with that idea. “Bubba comfy,” Changbin grumbled, clearly not wanting to move.

Felix cooed, running his fingers through the little’s hair. “Binnie, don’t you want to eat breakie.” Changbin shrugged.

Jeongin popped his head into the living room. “Is everything okay?”

“Our little munchlax doesn’t want to eat breakie, it would seem,” Felix responded.

Jeongin nodded, stepping into the living room to join Felix on the couch. “What’s wrong, baby bear?”

“Binnie sleepy,” Changbin whined. Tears pricked his eyes, catching the caregivers’ attention.

“Aw, baby, were you not ready to wake up this morning?” Felix cooed. Changbin nodded before hiding his face in the crook of Felix’s neck. The caregiver felt his neck grow wet, making his heart break. Felix started rubbing circles on Changbin’s back while Jeongin took over petting the little’s hair.

Jeongin pressed a kiss against Changbin's temple. “Little munchlax, how about this: You eat breakie, and then Bubba and Appa put you down for an early nap if you’re still sleepy?” Changbin peeked out at Jeongin. “Does that sound alright?” Changbin gave a small nod. “Now, how about we go and have some breakie?”

Changbin’s stomach let out a loud growl that caused the little to giggle. “Tummy hungy!”

The two caregivers swore their hearts melted in an instant, and they wouldn’t have it any other way. These five caregivers would do anything for their littles.

Notes:

If you liked what you read, make sure to leave a comment or a kudos! Even if you don't, thanks for reading anyways!

Also, I have a tumblr account, so follow me at mamashine or just ask me any questions that you might have!

(edited to remove Woojin)