Actions

Work Header

three's company

Summary:

Bill/Lena/Gavin AU (AU of an AU?) where Desmond, Daniel, and Lucy are their triplets. Tiny tidbits of their lives as they love each other and raise the kids.

canon timeline? what canon timeline lol, canon timeline is just a myth

Notes:

Chapter Text

Dr. Chiu moved the doohickey in a careful and deliberate manner across the curve of Lena’s lower torso. “Okay, wow.”

“Wow what?” Lena asked, brow raised.

Dr. Chiu moved the screen so Lena and her lovers could see it. “I found the reason you’re this big already.”

“Fuck, it’s twins?” Bill said, gripping his wife’s shoulders.

“You’ve almost got it,” Dr. Chiu said with a little smile. “It’s triplets.”

“Triplets!” exclaimed Gavin, Bill, and Lena all together.

“Yep.” The doctor pointed to different areas on the ultrasound image. “There’s a little boy, there’s a little girl, aaand…” She moved the doohickey again. “...there’s a third one, kinda behind the first two. Third one’s smaller. I can’t tell the sex.”

“Fu-u-uck,” Gavin said through a laugh.

Lena frowned up at him. “What’s funny about you malakas putting three kids in me at once!?”

Now Bill frowned a bit, in confusion. “Did you just swear in Greek?”

“Oh, she's been watching those Kassandra memory recordings,” Gavin answered him.

“Because I wasn't getting enough big strong beautiful women in my life!” Lena said forcefully. “I love you men to bits, but oh, Kassandra! I needed Kassandra! I craved Kassandra!”

Bill chuckled and patted her shoulder. “She is quite attractive, I have to admit.”

“Those muscles,” Lena mused.

“That hair,” Gavin added, nodding.

“That fiery personality,” Bill said with a smile.

“Sad thing about the Animus is you can’t date anyone you meet in there,” Gavin said.

“Oh no, you can now!” Lena said. “Layla, our resident techie lesbian, added a ‘flirt’ dialogue option!”

Bill blinked in surprise. “Oh. I’ll have to check that out sometime.” He rubbed his chin. “Does that work for all our Animus recordings, including the previous ones? I’ve always wondered what da Vinci was like in bed…”

“Bet he...” Gavin stopped and shook Bill’s shoulder mildly. “Okay, we’ve all wondered what da Vinci was like in bed! But can we focus on the present right now? In case you forgot, triplets, Jesus Christ! We’ll have to build extra bedrooms on our house!”

“They don’t need their own bedrooms right away, Gav,” Lena said, chuckling.

Eventually they will!”

“Gavin, please,” Bill said placidly. “We built all the houses in the Farm, we can build a few extra bedrooms, especially given that we have several years to do it in.”

Gavin let go of Bill. “I suppose. I just…. don’t know if I can deal with three.”

Lena rolled her eyes. “You’re not the one who’s got to carry them for nine months!”

Upon hearing this, Bill knelt down to be face-to-face with her. “Are you okay with that?” he said, rushing the words out. “It’s your choice if you d-”

“Oh Bill!” She put a hand on the side of his face. “My decision’s made. I want these kids, even if it’s going to be hard.”

Another smile broke through Bill’s beard, and he planted a soft kiss on her cheek. Gavin joined with a kiss to the other side.