Actions

Work Header

Let's Eat

Chapter 5: Dinner = Kagamine Len/Utatane Piko

Notes:

Won't be here for the next few days so I wanted to quickly finish this chapter.

Chapter Text

Subconsciously looking down to check his wristwatch for the hundredth time, Piko sighed in frustration. It was nearing ten o’clock and Len would be asleep by now. Yet another lonely night by himself. 

 

Even since receiving a new project, the albino has been working into the depths of the night, with reminders to his boyfriend that he’ll be coming home late. Although the deadline at the end of the month, he wished to finish as soon as possible.

 

Digging the key into the door lock, Piko paused almost immediately mid-step into the apartment. There was a dull glow emitting from the kitchen as the strong smell of spaghetti drifted to the doorway. Did Len forget to turn off the lights before heading to bed?

 

Stepping a foot into the kitchen, the albino was met with an unexpected but pleasant surprise. There sat Len at the dining table, who perked up at the sight of his boyfriend, two large plates of steaming spaghetti on opposite sides of each other. In between the two plates was a small burning candle. “Hey,” he grinned widely.

 

“Oh gosh, that smells good. But why are you awake right now?” The albino asked with a frown as he made his way towards the blond.

 

Len’s smile before slightly shy. “Well, I know you’ve been staying up even since getting that project. And we haven’t been eating together a lot, so…” He looked down at the pasta, too embarrassed now.

 

Chuckling, the other male sat down on the opposite side of his boyfriend and chuckled a little. “Thanks.” Piko leaned over to kiss his Len’s forehead.