Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandom:
Relationships:
Characters:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 256 of Leoverse
Collections:
COWT - Clash Of the Writing Titans/Chronicles Of Words and Trials
Stats:
Published:
2020-02-29
Completed:
2020-02-29
Words:
10,573
Chapters:
22/22
Kudos:
2
Hits:
132

A Voice To The Voiceless

Chapter 12: Strength

Chapter Text

Cody always knew he could never measure with Leo as far as their strength was concerned. Leo’s not exactly bulky, but he’s certainly bulkier than Cody. He has broader shoulders, stronger arms. He can win a fight. He also has a tendency towards violence that Cody does not have, that makes it easy, for him, to resort to strength to solve controversies, while it’s never the first thing Cody thinks of as a mean to solve anything, controversial or otherwise.

Still, he knew right from the start that living together would turn out to be problematic. Leo is jealous and, for some reason Cody never truly understood, he always considered Blaine something exclusively of his own, despite the fact that Blaine literally arrived to their village stating loud and clear that what he wanted as payment for delivering them from dragons was to bed every single virgin boy and girl who lived there. Around 20 kids who formed a procession outside of his tent for the whole six months he was there to clear the area.

Even after they became more or less an official thing, Blaine never stopped seeking pleasure in other people. That’s just his nature, the way he’s wired. Sure, he gets stuck with some of them, sometimes. He did with Leo. It happened again with Cody. But Cody never expects him to just be content with them two, that wouldn’t be Blaine and he wouldn’t want Blaine to be any different than himself. So he accepted that. And it amazes him that Leo still hasn’t.

The most obvious consequence of that is that the atmosphere between them is very thick, especially now that they finally settled down, the three of them. The house is not exactly huge, they’re forced to share the space, and Leo doesn’t really like it. Which makes him nervous, like a cage would make a dragon nervous. And the person he more often than not ends up unloading all those nerves on, is Cody.

So he had to find a way to manage him.

It took Cody a while, but he finally found out the way to do that is through sex.

There are things Leo is extremely sensitive to, and sex is one of that. Beauty is another. Now, Cody didn’t know that before, but Blaine was able to explain him in much details that he looks damn good. And he’s not above using that, if it allows him to keep his spot in this house.

So, whenever Leo’s angry and ready to start a fight, all Cody needs to do is show him some skin, which is what he does now that he sees Leo march towards him, angry at God only knows what, for whatever reason. (Cody’s never interested in the reasons behind Leo’s rage. They’re too many, Leo’s always angry at everything and anything.)

The moment he sees him, Cody sits on top of the edge of the well and parts his legs. He’s wearing nothing but a soft white tunic, tightened around his waist by an old dark brown rope. Nothing underneath, and when Leo lets his eyes drop between his legs he can see the curve of his ass and his opening peeking out between his buttocks.

He stops right away, swallowing. “What,” he says.

Cody shrugs. “I don’t wanna fight.”

“So you flash your hole at me. Very mature.”

“It’s the most adult thing I could do.”

“You’re a whore.”

“And you hate that you like that.”

“Fucker,” Leo slams both hands on the stony edge of the well, growling in his face. “I should push you down this fucking well and be done with it.”

Cody smirks and holds onto the edge with both hands, pushing himself off it to rub his ass against the bulge he can already see at Leo’s crotch. “Why don’t you save it for later?” he says, “Maybe after I’m done with you you won’t want to push me anywhere else but on your dick.”

“Maybe after I’m done with you you won’t be able to sit again for a week,” Leo growls, grabbing him by his hips and pushing him down on himself.

Cody smirks and bites at his chin, daringly. “Try me,” he says.

Leo diligently does.