Actions

Work Header

SoSC but it's Memes

Notes:

Just something I wanted to write for fun. Hope you enjoy it.

Chapter 1: The Star Wars memes edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The crew of the Cutty Sark had just been through one hell of a storm. Then, finally, they were able to spot a wave that seemed to be going towards calmer waters. Holding on for dear life, they rode on the massive wave, until it at last crashed down into the more peaceful part of the sea. Everyone were laying around, relieved that it was finally over.

"Another happy landing!" Kisame said, looking over at Jinbe and Halibel. They just looked back at him, unamused.

OoOoO

Kisame and Halibel were walking side by side, as they were approaching Circe's established. "I've got a bad feeling about this", the ninja muttered. "I don`t sense anything", the hollow repiled.

OoOoO

Halibel and Apacci were standing in the air, listening to the noises coming from the nearby forest. "Well, you were right about one thing, lady Halibel", the younger hollow said. When the older woman turned her head towards her with a questioning look, the girl said with a cheeky grin: "The negotiations were short."

The former espada merely fixed at the girl with a stern look, making the younger hollow turn her attention back to the forest, looking rather embarrassed.

OoOoO

Gustave was looking at his master with a stunned expression. Taking the chest! "My lord, is that legal!?" the crocodile asked bewildered. "I will make it legal" the deity answered in a menacing tone.

OoOoO

Halibel was standing next to Kisame at the side of the ship. The former queen of Hueco Mundo seemed to be struggling to find a topic to talk about. Eventually, she decided to talk about something from her homeworld.

"I don't like sand. It's rough and coarse and irritating. And it gets everywhere."

She glanced over at the man beside her, curious about what his reaction would be. He was staring at her, looking very confused.

"Ahem, alright..." He gave her an awkward smile. "I'm sure you could talk to Sasori about it. From what I heard, he wasn't a big fan of sand back in our world either, despite coming from the village hidden in the sand."

"Well, see you later", he said while walking away, giving her an small wave. Halibel merely stood there, looking baffled.

"The girls always loved it when we talked about how much we hated sand..."

Notes:

I hope you found this amusing. Please let me know if you would like to see more of this :)

Chapter 2: Singing songs from animated movies edition

Summary:

Because every popular series gets videos where they are matched up with songs from animated movies.

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The crew of the Cutty Sark were all sitting by tables that had been collected for the occasion. They were looking at a stage, were the evening's 'entertainment' was supposed to take place.

"Why exactly, is any of this happening?", Harribel asked Jinbe and Kisame, as the three were sharing a table. The two men could only shrug and give confused looks, as neither of them really knew either.

"Alright everyone! Are you ready for tonight`s show?" A voice called out, though no one could figure out where it came from. The crew could only give hesitant or half-hearted cheers of confirmation.

"Okay then! Tonight's first performance will be by a guest we haven`t seen in the SoSC yet, but I hope you will give them a warm welcome!"

Lights began shining on the stage, revealing a figure on the stage. Or actually, there were multiple figures.

"Presenting, the six paths of Pain!", the voice declared. Kisame and all the other members of the Akatsuki`s eyes widened upon seeing their old leader.

The six paths looked at each other with uncertainty before the one in the front coughed. Then, music started playing.

"Let's be god, the perks are great (Yeah)! All the sea`s, on our plates (Thank you)!"

As the song continued, many of those present started tapping their feet, finding the song surprisingly catchy.

"So sign up a new god for paradise!
Paradise!"

Finishing their song, the six paths bowed, and the audience gave some genuine applause.

"Huh, maybe this won't be so bad?", a lot of the crew thought to themselves. Everyone turned their head however, at the sound of of someone yelling.

They all sweatdropped, when they saw that Kakuzu was desperately trying to restrain Hidan. The zealot was in a furious rage, waving his scythe around like a madman.

"Let me go, Kakuzu! I can't let someone disrespect Lord Jashin like that, and let them get away with it!", the silver haired man shouted. "If you don't stop derailing the show, I know we'll` both have to pay for it.
And I won't let you waste any more of my money, got it!", the old miser growled.

As the two continued fighting, everyone else was looking back towards the stage, as lights had once again lit it up.

"Up next, is a man that is famous for his title as, 'The world's greatest swordsman!', the voice called out. "However, his song will describe a side of him, that is not quite as well known!"

The Strawhats present raised their eyebrows. Could it be?...

"Please welcome, Dracule Mihawk!"

The man on stage had raven black hair, a enormous black sword and intense yellow eyes. The tension was immediately ruined however, when the music started.

"I'd given up hope that someone would come along
A fellow who'd ring the bell for once
Not the gong
A man who wins bounties
Won't settle for the calm seas
Who at least earns semi-pro fees
But no, I get the green one!"

As the man continued, his face just as deadpan as his singing was, everyone present was struggling to hold in their laughter.

"Oh man, I wish Zoro was here to see this", Usopp whispered to his fellow strawhats. Even Sanji couldn't help but agree, seeing as even the people present who didn't know the former warlord, was almost falling over, trying to contain their laughter.

When Hawk Eyes finally walked off stage, it was to deafening applause and cheering.

"This has actually been pretty fun" Kisame remarked with a grin. Jinbe and Harribel nodded in agreement.
Both of them had been as pleasantly surprised as the ninja was, at how much they were enjoying themselves at this strange 'show'.

"Now then, it is time for out final performer of the evening. Please give a warm welcome to..."

Everyone looked at the stage, wondering what the final performer would be like.

"Szayelaporro Granz!"

Harribel's face fell immediately when she saw her old colleague up on the stage. When Jinbe and Kisame looked at her with confusion, they saw that she had a horrified look in her eyes.

They both turned their gaze back to the pink haired man, wondering what kind of individual could incite such a reaction from the female hollow.

Then, the music started up, and they immediately understood...

"I see the world and all the creatures in it
I suck 'em dry and spit 'em out like spinach
I feel the power, it's growing by the minute
And pretty soon you're gonna see me wallow in it!"

The man slid his fingers thru his hair seductively as he looked out at the audience. In response, almost everyone tried to move their chairs further away from the stage.

"I feel good, a special kind of horny~"

With that line, Szayel licked his lips hungrily, while his eyes was starting to roll up into his skull.

The ones unfortunate enough to sit closest to the stage, began to spot something very disturbing.
Something that was bulging out from a very specific spot in his pants...

When Szayel finally finished his song, Harribel was covering Apacci`s eyes and ears while glaring murderously at him. Jinbe was doing the same for Tsu.
The rest was simply sitting there, looking absolutely traumatised.

The only ones who seemed unaffected were Hidan and Kakuzu, who were still fighting in the back of the row. Finally, the two stopped, looking around at all the horrified faces.

"Hey, what did we miss?" asked the silver haired man.

"And that's all for tonight, folks!" We hope you enjoyed, and look forward to our next show!" the voice called out.

At that, everyone got up and started walking away. "Where the hell are you going?", asked Kakuzu and Hidan simultaneously.

Harribel and Kisame turned around.

"We're going to take a bath, so we feel more clean after what we just witnessed", the two responded, before following the others.

Szayel was still standing on the stage.

"I do encores, you know..."

The two Akatsuki members quickly ran after the others, not wanting to see what had freaked out everyone else.

The bespectacled member of the Espada sighed in a overly dramatic way.

"No one appreciates good entertainment anymore..."

Notes:

I had a lot of fun with this chapter, as I am sure you could tell, hehe.

Please let me know if you would like to see more chapters in this style.

I hope you enjoyed!

Chapter 3: Robbie Rotten memes edition

Summary:

Because who doesn't love the most biggest memelord from Lazy Town?

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The crew aboard Cipactli`s ship were working hard, determined to reach Tamatoa`s hoard first.

With one, or rather, four exceptions.

Jackal, Menthuthuyoupi and Lucci were looking a Gustave with varying degrees of confusion. The crocodile was looking at the three with an intense expression.

""So, are you guys, uh, real villains?", he finally asked.

"Well, uh, yeah?" Lucci answered, looking weirded out by the crocodile`s question.

"Have you ever fought a good guy, like, uh, like a real fishman?"

"Nah", Youpi said matter-of-factly.

"Have you ever tried a disguise?"

"Nah, nah...", Jackal answered, shaking his head in a very dog-like manner.

"Alright!" Gustave rubbed his hands together, before gesturing dramatically to the three.

"I can see that I will have to teach you how to be villains!"

When music started playing, the trio looked around, confused at what was happening. Then, they were all startled when Gustave suddenly yelled out:

"Hey!
We are number one, hey!
We are number one!"

"Now, listen closely"

"Here's a little lesson in villany
This is going down in history
If you wanna be a villain number one
You have to chase a fishman on the run!

Just follow my moves and sneak around
Be careful not to make a sound, shh..."

Booom!

The crocodile turned around and facepalmed, seeing that Jackal had blown up an anchor.

"No! Don't do that!"

He shook his head and continued:

"We are number one, hey!
We are number one
We are number one!"

"Ha, ha, ha! Now, look at this Grimm, that I just found
When I say: "Go", be ready to flow. Go!"

He then turned around, and saw that everyone was flying away in the wrong direction.

"Flow that way, not there!
Ugh! Let's try something else..."

"Now watch and learn, here's how we'll deal with the fool
He'll slip and slide in this black blood pool!"
"Ha ha ha!"

Gustave immediately stopped laughing, as he saw that they had all slipped in the black blood themselves.

"What are you doing!?"

Eventually, the crocodile seemed to start making process with the trio. Overjoyed, he started going off on his own, singing to himself with his eyes closed...

"Ba-ba-biddly-ba-ba-ba-ba, ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba
We are Number One
Hey!
Ba-ba-biddly-ba-ba-ba-ba, ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba
We are Number One
Ba-ba-biddly-ba-ba-ba-ba, ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba
We are Number One
Hey!
Ba-ba-biddly-ba-ba-ba-ba, ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba
We are Number One
Hey!
Hey!"

Finally opening his eyes, Cipactli`s subordinate looked around confused.

"Where is everyone?"

His face then fell, as he saw everyone else on the boat sitting around a table, playing poker.

"I see that your villain-instruction song, still needs work Gustave...", his master's deadpan voice stated dryly, echoing in his head.

"Yes, my lord", the crocodile answered, while sitting in a corner of woe...

OoOoOoO

"Uhm, Ace?"

Itachi's voice was filled with worry. Shoto and Weiss were standing behind him, looking equally concerned.

"Are you sure this is alright?"

"Of course it is!", the devil-fruit user said with a grin. "And do you know why?"

Suddenly, music started playing:

"Because", the man said while jumping up on a barrel, grinning down at his companions:

"You do what you want 'cause a pirate is free, you are a pirate!"

He started dancing up on the barrel, while the others, looked on completely baffled.

"Yar har fiddle-dee-dee, being a pirate is alright with me!
Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free, you are a pirate!
You are a pirate!"

"Yay!", another voice called out. The three looked over and saw that it was Davos, who smiled sheepishly.

"Sorry, got swept up in his enthusiasm", the old sailor said, while rubbing the back off his head, looking a little embarrassed.

The trio turned back around, and saw that Ace was still singing:

"Yar har fiddle-dee-dee, being a pirate is alright with me!
If you love to sail the sea, you are a pirate!
Weigh anchor!"

Shaking their heads, but smiling fondly, the rest of the crew got back to their jobs on the ship. The former Whitebeard commander just continued singing, looking as happy as a clam while doing so, even without an audience...

"Yar har fiddle-dee-dee, being a pirate is alright with me!
Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free, you are a pirate!
Yar har wind at your back lads, wherever you go!
Blue sky above and blue ocean below, you are a pirate!
You are a pirate!"

OoOoOoO

Grimmjow, Nami, Kakuzu and Hidan were all walking around in a marked. They were looking to replenish their supplies for the long voyage to Tamatoa’s Horde.

As Grimmjow and Nami went off to find certain things, Hidan whined to his partner:

"Kakuzu, I`m so hungry! Can't you just buy me one thing?"

The silver haired man was following his partner, tugging on his coat like a child.

"Come`on! Just one thing!", he kept on begging in an increasingly higher pitch voice.

Finally, the old Akatsuki stopped and tossed his hands in the air, while groaning with frustration.

"FINE! Pick one thing, and one thing only, and I'll`pay for it!", Kakuzu growled at his partner.

Grinning, Hidan set off to find something.

While he stood there waiting, Nami and Grimmjow joined him.

"So, what are we waiting for, exactly?", the hollow asked.

"I promised that damm zealot that I would buy him ONE thing. Now, I`m just waiting here to see what he will pick..."

Nami sighed. "The guy is always talking about how he's so old, and yet he still succumbs to whining? What a sucker", she thought to herself.

Then, Hidan came running towards them, a huge grin on his face.

"Come on, you old fossil! I found the thing I want!"

Kakuzu followed his partner, mumbling to himself about the treasure that were waiting for him on Tamatoa’s Horde.

Grimmjow and Nami followed them, since neither of them had anything better to do.

At last, Hidan stopped by a shop that seemed to be selling ice cream. The owner was a man wearing a blue and purple striped suit, along with a white hat. He had meticulously styled black hair, as well as a noteworthy moustache and a very distinctive chin.

Hidan ran up to him: "I`d like an ice cream, about", he made a gesture with his hands, "this big!"

"Alright, coming right up!" the man answered in a friendly voice. As he prepared the ice cream, Kakuzu walked up to stand next to Hidan, picking up his wallet from his pocket. Grimmjow and Nami saw that it was with great reluctance.

The shop owner finally finished up preparing the ice cream. He had to lean sideways to get it out of the store without hitting anything, as he handed it over to the silver haired man, who was rubbing his hands together with glee.

As Hidan started licking the ice cream, Kakuzu turned to the man as he flipped through his wallet. "What do I owe you?", he asked in a very depressed tone.

"Nothing! It's for free!", the man said with a big smile.

Kakuzu's eyes widened, as he exclaimed: "FREE!?"

He had yelled that with more joy in his voice, than any of his companions had heard from him before.

The shop owner was standing there, still smiling. However, he now had a different hat on, and music had started playing from within the shop.
The other three present, would also swear that they saw him slowly turning grey and that a red flag with a yellow symbol was flowing behind him.

Kakuzu however, simply exclaimed again, this time even more enthusiastically:

"FREE!?"

Notes:

As always, I hope you enjoyed! :)

Chapter 4: Singing songs from animated movies edition (Part 2)

Chapter Text

Once again, the crew of the Cutty Sark had gathered around the stage that was now on their ship, for another night of performances.

While all of them were still recovering from Szayel`s song, most were at least cautiously optimistic. After all, the two previous numbers had been quite enjoyable.

"Welcome everyone, to another show! We hope you enjoy it!", the same voice as last time called out again. "For tonight's show, it will be members of the Cutty Sark that will be performing!"

Everyone's eyes widened at that.

"Did you know about this?", Jinbe asked Kisame and Halibel. Both shook their head, looking quite uneasy at the thought of singing.

"Our first performer, will be...Sanji Vinsmoke!"

All heads turned to look at the blond chef. He lit a cigarette, and then got up from his chair. As he began walking towards the stage, his fellow strawhats tried to cheer him on. Some of the other crewmembers, like Mira and Tsu, also joined in.

As he got on the stage, Sanji took one last drag of his cigarette, before tossing it aside. He fixed his tie and then gave a look like he was ready. Then, the music started:

"Ma chere Mademoiselle, it is with deepest pride
And greatest pleasure that we welcome you tonight
And now we invite you to relax, let us pull up a chair
As the dining room proudly presents
Your dinner!"

Most of the crew seemed surprised at how well the song fit the cook, before tapping their feet to the tune of the music.

"Be our guest, be our guest
Put our service to the test
Tie your napkin 'round your neck, cherie
And we'll provide the rest."

As the song continued, people started clapping their hands, smiling at the kind nature of the lyrics.

"Go on, unfold your menu
Take a glance and then you'll
Be our guest oui, our guest
Be our guest!"

Sanji finished the song and bowed, while almost everyone gave him a warm applause. As he took his seat among his fellow strawhats, Usopp whispered to him: "I didn't know you could sing so well?" Sanji gave him a small smirk.

"Every gentleman worth his salt, should be able to at sing at least a decent tune."

"Alright then", the voice called out. "Up next, is the hero who is called Froppy!"

The frog girl let out a noticeable gulp, and looked over at Jinbe. He gave her an encouraging smile. At the same time, Kisame gave her a thumbs up, and Halibel gave her a encouraging nod.

Feeling more confident at the trio's encouragement, the green haired girl walked up on the stage, and took a deep breath, readying herself. Then, the music started:

"I don't have time for dancin'
That's just gonna have to wait a while
Ain't got time for messin' around
And it's not my style"

And I am almost there
I'm almost there
Trials and tribulations
I've had my share
There ain't nothin' gonna stop me now
'Cause I'ma almost there!"

After she finished her song, Tsu looked out at the crowd, nervous at how the would react. A huge smile then spread, as her crewmates cheered and applauded loudly. Hopping back to her seat, she saw the trio looking at her with pride.

Jinbe gave her a warm smile, which she returned with a thumbs up.

"Alright then everyone! We hope you have enjoyed the show! Now, it is time for our final performer of the evening!"

The crew started looking around at each other, wondering who the last performer would be.

"Please give a warm welcome to...Sasori!"

Everyone's eyes shot towards the redhead. He just sighed, before he got up and walked up on the stage. A lot of the crew started getting nervous. Both because of how the last performance went last time, and the puppet`s own, rather unsettling, personality.

Kisame in particular, looked pretty weirded out a the idea of his old colleague singing.

Sasori just stood on the stage for a rather long time, while everyone held their breath with nervous anticipation.

Until they all felt their eyes widen and their jaws drop, as the music started playing:

"I've got no strings
To hold me down
To make me fret
Or make me frown
I had strings
But now I'm free
There are no strings on me!"

Kisame burst out laughing, both at the happy sounding music, and Sasori`s deadpan singing.

Everyone else looked like they didn't know whether join in on his laughter, or just continue staring at the puppet, while looking completely baffled.

"Hi-ho the me-ri-o
That's the only way to go
I want the world to know
Nothing ever worries me"

"I've got no strings
So I have fun
I'm not tied up to anyone
They've got strings
But you can see
There are no strings on me!"

As the music changed, the human puppet brought out his puppet of Third Kazekage, to act as his back-up singer.

"You have no strings
Your arms is free
To love me by the Zuider Zee
Ya, ya, ya
If you would woo
I'd bust my strings for you!"

By now, Kisame was on the floor, howling with laughter. Jinbe held his fist over his mouth to hide his growing smile, while Halibel glanced over at Apacci, who was sitting at a table nearby.

The younger hollow was clutching her stomach, tears falling from her eyes as she laughed at the former Akatsuki`s performance.

"You've got no strings
Comme ci comme ça
Your savoire-faire is ooh la la
I've got strings
But entre nous
I'd cut my strings for you!"

Hanataro, who was sitting next to Apacci, started sweating nervously, hearing the threatening undertone entering Sasori`s voice as the song neared its end.

"Down where the blood flows
There's a bloody rendez-vous
Where me and Manticore`s go
But I'd rather go with you, hey..."

Everyone had now fallen silent. Most of the crew now looked terrified as Sasori sang the last lyrics with a slasher-smile, his voice becoming deeper and deeper as the song`s final notes played.

"For as you can all see
There are no strings on me...."

Sasori finished his song, and gave a deep bow to the audience.

There was complete silence.

Until...

"Eh, still better than the last guy`s closing act" Kisame said with a shrug. Most gave a small chuckle at that, agreeing with the ninja.

"We all hope you enjoyed", the voice called out.

"For our next show, the trio of Halibel, Jinbe and Kisame will be performing!"

"Wait..."

"WHAT!", the trio yelled out simultaneously.

Sasori smirked at his fellow Akatsuki.

"I'll be looking forward to that", the puppet said while chuckling to himself.

Chapter 5: The Star Wars memes edition (Part 2)

Chapter Text

As The Shireen cruised the sea, Itachi, Shoto and Weiss sat by a table. They all wanted to get to know each other better, and had therefore began talking about their past lives.

"So both of you had difficult relationships with your father's too?" Weiss asked. The two boys nodded, their faces somber.

Itachi then looked up, hearing someone approaching from behind the white haired girl.

"Hello Ace, would like to join us?", he asked politely.

"Oh yes, Itachi has told us that you too have some complicated feelings towards your father", Weiss said as she turned around....

Only to blush and look away from the young pirate.

"Do you have something, a cowl or something, that you can put on?", the heiress asked, clearly flustered by the flame user walking around without wearing a shirt.

Ace just looked at the other two boys, clearly confused. Both of them just shrugged their shoulders, looking just as confused as the pirate.

OoOoOoO

The crew of The Shireen were running after Itachi. The Ninja had told them that he had felt the chakra of his younger brother, and was therefore rushing to reunite with him.

Finally, they reached what looked like a battleground. There, a man with black hair was facing down a man with a large golden staff.

"No, no, NO, YOU WILL DIE!", the man with the staff shouted, as he unleashed a blast of lightning at his opponent.

"Heh", the man said with a grin. Then, he too unleashed a charge of lightning form his arm.

"You are no match for my!", the black haired man started:

"UNLIMITED! POWER!", he finished, yelling the last part while cackling like a madman.

The Shireen crew looked over at Itachi, all of them with their eyebrows raised, their scepticism palpable.

Itachi coughed into his hand, looking somewhat embarrassed. "He's, ehm, got a rather big sense for the dramatic..."

OoOoOoO

The battle was raging at Tamatoa’s Horde. Brook and Juvia were fighting Hidan, but both were unable to land a solid blow on the scythe wielding Akatsuki.

The, Brook spotted a formation of treasure, that had formed into a shape resembling a hill.

When he got the chance, the skeleton jumped on to the top of the hill.

"It's over, sir!", he declared confidently.

"I have the high ground!"

Hidan gave him a murderous glare.

"You underestimate my power!"

He looked like he was preparing to jump on to the hill as well.

"Don't try it", the strawhat urged him.

The zealot ignored him, jumping upwards while letting out a crazed shout.

There was a loud slashing sound. Then, Hidan`s body and head fell downwards, cleanly separated.

Brook took off his hat, giving a moment of silence for his deceased opponent.

"Oh for fuck sake, not again!"

His eye sockets widened with disbelief, as he stared down at Hidan`s head.

"Hey Kakuzu, I need your help over here!", the head yelled out. Juvia looked back and forth between the head and the body, trying to wrap her head around how he was still alive.

"Can't you go one blasted fight without needing my help, you damn zealot!", Kakuzu growled at his partner.

"Guess that's what happens when you try to", Kisame stopped shouting to block a attack from Kakuzu.

"Get ahead of someone, eh, Hidan?"

The wielder of Samehada finished, giving the talking head a evil smirk.

"FUCK YOU, HOSHIGAKI!"

Chapter 6: Singing songs from animated movies edition (Part 3)

Chapter Text

The crew of the Cutty Sark were taking their seats in front of the stage once again. All of them had looks that revealed them were looking forward to tonight`s show.

However, there was also a sense of unease in the air.

"None of them really seem like the type to sing, do they?", Tsu asked Juvia. She saw that the blue haired girl had a worried look on her face, similar to the one she felt on her own.

"I am sure it will be fine", Franky spoke up. "After all, Jinbe is a real SUPER guy!"

"Yeah! And so is lady Halibel!", Apacci exclaimed enthusiastically.

"That may be so", a voice called out. "But I wonder how Kisame`s performance will turn out..."

Everyone gave Sasori, who had a smug smile on his face, dirty looks.

"I, uhm, am sure that Mr. Kisame`s number will be good", Hanataro spoke up. Even if he was shaking slightly due to feeling nervous, he sounded as if he genuinely meant it.

"I guess we can only wait and see", Mira said.

Finally, the voice called out once again:

"Welcome once again, to tonight's show! Please give a warm welcome to our first performer...Jinbe!"

The fishman was now standing on the stage, his eyes closed. He seemed to be in a state of deep concentration, as he took in deep breaths, and then exhaled at a steady pace.

Then, suddenly, his eyes shot up. He stepped further out on the stage and gave a firm nod, as if to signalize that he was ready.

Everyone looked on, very curious about what kind of song the fishman would perform.

Then, the music began playing:

"I'll tell you a tale of the bottomless blue
And it's hey to the starboard, heave ho
Look out, children, merfolk be waiting for you
In the mysterious fathoms below!"

All of the crew could feel Jinbe`s deep voice sending chills down their spines, as the accompanying music matched his powerful baritone.

"Fathoms below, below
From whence wayward Westerlies blow
Where Sea Kings rule and the merfolk sing
In the mysterious fathoms below!"

"Heave ho
Heave ho

Heave ho
Heave ho
Heave ho
In mysterious fathoms below!"

Jinbe took a moment to catch his breath before bowing his head, signalizing that the song was over.

When he looked up, he was greeted with standing ovation, as both his fellow strawhats and the other crew members applauded and cheered enthusiastically.

The fishman smiled, grateful that they had enjoyed his performance so much. He bowed his head once again, before walking down towards his seat.
On the way, the crew congratulated him on such a good performance, even the normally antisocial Sasori.

As Jinbe settled into his chair, the voice called out again:

"Alright! Now, we've got a very special surprise for you all!"

Everyone looked at each other questioningly, wondering what this 'surprise' could be.

"Presenting our first duet performance! Please welcome, Kisame and Halibel!"

The entire crew`s eyes widened as the light shined up the stage, revealing the pair. Both Kisame and Halibel (who was in her Resurrección) looked quite uneasy, which was quite a contrast to their usual confident personas.

The two gave each other looks that seemed to say: "guess we just gotta do this, huh?", before turning towards the others. Now Kisame wore his signature grin, while Halibel had a determined look in her eyes.

The rest of the crew waited with bated breaths. Then, the music started playing:

"Aloha e aloha e
'Ano 'ai ke aloha e
Aloha ae aloha e
A nu ay ki aloha e"

Everyone looked surprised, since none of them had expected the pair to be singing in a different language.

"Tsu, do you know what kind of language that is?" Mira asked. The frog girl put a hand to her chin, while showing an expression that indicated she was in deep thought.

"I think it might be Hawaiian", she finally said. Right then, the song`s language changed.

"There's no place I'd rather be
Then on my surfboard out at sea
Lingering in the ocean blue
And If I had one wish come true
I'd surf till the sun sets"

"A wiki wiki mai lohi lohi
Lawe mai I ko papa he'e nalu
Flyin by on the Hawaiian roller coaster ride"

Kisame and Halibel sang in tandem, both of them looking very focused. However, there was a certain lightness to their voices, that took most of the crew by suprise.

"Wait...are they actually having fun?", Apacci whispered to Hanataro. The soul reaper looked back at the pair on the stage.

"Oh wow... ", the medic said quietly to himself.

"Yeah, I actually think they are!", he whispered back, clearly surprised.

They, and the rest of the crew, continued to watch the pair.

"A wiki wiki mai lohi lohi
La we mai iko papa he na lu
Pi'I na nalu la lahalaha
O ka moana hanupanupa
Lalala I kala hanahana
Me ke kai hoene I ka pu'e one
Helehele mai kakou e
Hawaiian roller coaster ride!"

By now, most of the grew were tapping their feet, smiling at the upbeat melody. The two up on stage, also seemed to get more and more into it.

Kisame now had a genuine smile, and Halibel`s eyes had softened. The ones sitting closest to the stage, could swear that they saw a tiny smile beginning to form on her lips too.

Everyone was also surprised at how Kisame`s rather, ehm, unique voice, fit so well alongside Halibel`s softer, more elegant one.

"There's no place I'd rather be
Than on the seashore dry, wet free
On golden sand is where I lay
And if I only had my way
I'd play til the sun sets
Beyond the horizon"

Lalala I kala hanahana
Me ke kai hoene I ka pu'e one
It's time to try the Hawaiian Roller coaster ride!"

Sasori felt his eyebrows raising. His fellow Akatsuki seemed to be genuinely having fun, performing the song with a grin that was different from his usual one.

"Is it because of...Her?"

The puppeteer felt himself wondering. Meanwhile, the song continued:

"Hang loose, hang ten, howzit, shake a shaka
No worry, no fear, ain't no biggie braddah
Cuttin' in, cuttin' up, cuttin' back, cuttin' out
Frontside, backside, goofy footed, wipe out
Looking for the wipe-out
Let's get jumpin', surf's up and pumpin'
Coastin' with the motion of the ocean
Whirlpools swirling, cascading, twirling
Hawaiian roller coaster ride!"

"Huh", Mira said to herself. "What is it?" Tsu asked. "Well...", the wizard said slowly.

"It's just...", the blue eyed girl paused again.

"They are kinda cute, aren't they?"

The green haired girl eyes widened, and she turned her eyes back to the two performing. Kisame was grinning at Halibel, as he sang. He suddenly gestured to her, which she gave a small smirk at. She then summoned some water with her sword, and directed it at the ninja.

As the audience watched with wide eyes, Kisame was now surfing along the water the hollow queen had created, as Halibel guided it around the stage. During all this, the pair was still singing in tandem.

"There's no place I'd rather be
Then on my surfboard out at sea
Lingering in the ocean blue
And if I had one wish come true
I'd surf till the sun sets
Beyond the horizon"

"A wiki wiki mai lohi lohi
Lawe mai I ko papa he'e nalu
Flyin by on the Hawaiian roller coaster ride!"

The pro-hero stared at the pair, and how they seemed to having fun performing together. How they both looked far happier than they usually were and how their powers were complementing each other so well.

"Wow. They really are kind of cute, aren't they? Ribbit."

"A wiki wiki mai lohi lohi
La we mai iko papa he na lu
Pi'I na nalu la lahalaha
O ka moana hanupanupa
Lalala I kala hanahana
Me ke kai hoene I ka pu'e one
Helehele mai kakou e
Hawaiian roller coaster ride!"

As the song finished, Kisame jumped down back down on the stage. The water he had been surfing on, splashed down as well. The crew members sitting closest to the stage, could feel the drops gently hitting their faces.

Halibel then walked up to the ninja so that they were standing next to each other. Then, the pair bowed.

After a brief moment, the whole crew stood up, applauding and cheering.

"I must admit, I think that was the best performance so far", Jinbe thought to himself. All the others had similar thoughts.

"I can't say I thought Hoshigaki had it in him", Sasori thought to himself. Still, the redhead joined the others in applauding, since he had genuinely enjoyed the pair`s performance.

Kisame and Halibel then walked over to their seats, sitting down to relax for a bit.

"That was a very good show", Jinbe complemented. "From both of you."

"Hehe", Kisame laughed at that, but seemed pleased by the praise.

"Thank you", Halibel bowed her head to the fishman. "Your performance was very good as well."

"We are happy that you all enjoyed the show!", the voice called out. "For the rest of the evening, you will all be served all the food and drinks you enjoy. We hope you look forward to our next show!"

As soon as the voice finished, food and drinks appeared at each of the tables.

Halibel, Jinbe and Kisame all looked very pleased, as their table was now filled with dishes full of crab legs and calamari, as well as cups filled with sake and tea.

And so, the Cutty Sark crew enjoyed the rest of the evening with a proper celebration feast.

Chapter 7: Story time edition

Chapter Text

The Cutty Sark crew has just saved a town from a swarm of Fiji Mermaids.

Even though the village was rather poor, the people still insisted that their saviors stay for the night and allowed them to treat them to a meal. The crew ultimately decided to accept, since a night on land sounded nice to a lot of them.

As they took a seat near the large fire where the food was being served, an old man stepped forward and sat down so all of could see him.

"The village owes you all a great debt. We have offered you our thanks in the form of food and shelter, but we all felt that it was still not enough. Therefore ", he paused for a moment.

"I thought I would offer you the chance to hear an old story, that I heard back in my old world", the man finished, looking at the crew with a weathered, but kind face.

The crew looked at each other questioningly, before shrugging their shoulders. "We would be honored to hear a story, if you wish to share it with us", Jinbe said with a smile, bowing his head.

The old man smiled and nodded back, before he began speaking, this time with a different tone to his voice:

"Long ago, there was a king who ruled over a land. He had no son, and only one daughter. The king wanted someone he felt was worthy of his daughter's hand, and how he could pass the throne to in good spirit."

"But all the suitors that came to ask for the princess's hand in marriage, failed to live up to the king's expectations. Then, one day, the king heard a story of a ship that could travel just as fast over land, as it could over the seas."

"The king then issued a challenge. Anyone who could bring him such a ship, would be given his daughter's hand in marriage, and become the crown prince."

The crew sat fixated, intrigued by this strange tale that none of them had heard before.

"Hey wait!" Apacci interrupted, looking a bit miffed. "If the king already had a daughter, why couldn't he just pass the throne on to her? Why did she need a husband?"

The old man smiled. "It's true that the king technically had an heir already. But, he wanted to leave the kingdom in as safe hands as he could, and that meant he wanted to find the best partner to rule alongside his beloved daughter."

The man then gave the hollow a wry grin. "That, and he and the queen really wanted grandchildren."

A lot of the crew laughed at that. The man then continued his story.

"While many tried their hands at this challenge, allured by the grand reward, none was able to build such the ship that the king desired."

"Then, one day, a family who lived near a big and very old forest, heard about the challenge. The family consisted of a father, a mother and three sons."

The two eldest wanted to try their luck at building the ship, and decided to go out into the woods to cut some wood, that they could use to build it."

"They both demanded that their mother make them some food to bring, before they set off."

"After that, they wandered into the forest. After a while, they came across a very short and very strange looking old man. He had a very hunched back, and his skin seemed oddly green."

Many in the crew raised their eyebrows, thinking that the description of the old man's appearance was indeed rather strange.

The old man asked the two brothers, "Why are you two here?"

"We're here to chop wood, that we will use to build a ship, you old fart," replied the eldest brother. "Although, it's probably just going to end up as splinters."

"And what are you carrying in those bags of yours?", the old man asked the other brother. "Just some food our mother made for us. It's probably going to taste like shit, though ", the second oldest brother replied.

The Cutty Sark crew had frowns on their faces, showing their disapproval of the brothers' way of answering the old man's questions.

"They sure are rude", Tsu muttered.

"And ungrateful", Sanji added. The chef was angry at the thought of someone bad mouthing food like that, especially when they asked for it.

"Their attitude about building a ship is terrible too", Franky added, crossing his arms and frowning. Sasori had similar thoughts.

"Some real punks, these two, huh?", Kisame asked Jinbe and Halibel. The two nodded, both of them finding the brothers very unsympathetic.

"And so, the two brothers got to work, chopping wood. When the old man asked them if they could share some of their food with him, they just laughed and told him to get lost."

"Then, the next day, the brothers came home."

"How did it go?", their father asked. "It went piss poor! No matter how much we chopped, all we ended up with was splinters!", the eldest replied surly.

"And how was the luch I made you?" the mother asked. "It looked nice, but it tasted like shit!", the second brother replied angrily.

The youngest son, who was sitting and watching the fireplace, turned around. "I want to try and go out into the forest and chop some wood to build a ship with. Is that alright?", he asked the his mother and father.

"You? You do nothing but sit and mess around with the ashes", the eldest brother said mockingly.

"And you think you will fare better than us?", the second brother asked. He then let out a cruel laugh. "That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard!"

The youngest brother simply shrugged his shoulders. "Still, I`d like to try, at least."

He turned to his mother:

"Do we have anything I can bring with me as lunch, mother?"

"I'm afraid we only have some scraps left. Do you still want me to pack them in for you?"

"Yes, thank you", the youngest said with a grateful smile.

After he had his put the scraps in his bag, and picked an axe to chop the wood with, he set off.

"And don't come crying back when you fare the same as us!", his brothers called out after him.

"Man, I hope he does better than those two jerks", Usopp said. The others nodded in agreement.

After he had walked for a while, the youngest brother met the same man that his brothers had encountered.

"Good day", he greeted the man cheerfully. "Good day to you too, my boy. If I may ask, what are you doing in these woods? And what is in that bag of yours?"

"In my bag there are some scraps that hve for when I get hungry, and I am here to chop some wood, that I can use to build a ship" he replied.
"A ship you say?" The youngest brother nodded.

"Yes, the king has offered a great reward to however can build him this ship. Is that so?", the old man asked, looking at the young man with a curious gaze.

"Oh yes, and it's not just any ship. It must be a ship that can travel as fast on land, as it could in the seas. And in the sky too, for that matter", the youngest brother explained.

"My, my, that was quite a ship indeed", the old man nodded.

"Yes, you can say that again. By the way, do you know of any tree that would make for some good material for such a craft?", the youngest brother asked.

"I'll tell you what", the old man said. "If you share some of your scraps with me, I'll help you with building that ship."

"Really!?", the youngest brother asked, surprised at the offer. "Alright, you've got a deal", he then said with a smile.

After the two had eaten up the scraps, the old man pointed to a very large tree. "You see that tree there? I want you to chop out a splinter, and then put it back in into the tree, but upside down. Then, you can lay down and take a nap, and I'll handle the rest."

Everyone raised their eyebrows at the bizzare instructions. "Did he really do what that old man told him to?" Sasori asked, his scepticism obvious.

The old man telling the story gave the redhead a knowing smile. "Indeed he did, although he found it just as strange as all of you do, I imagine."

"When the young man woke up the next morning, he saw the old man standing there. And behind him was magnificent viking ship, with a large sail with red and white stripes and a dragon shaped figurehead."

"Here is the ship, young man. As you asked, it can travel just as fast on land, and in the air, as it could in any sea", the old man said with a smile. The young man was stunned, before he grabbed and shook the man`s hand, thanking him repeatedly.

"As he got into the ship, the old man told him one last thing."

"You must make sure to bring anyone you see on your journey to the king`s castle, with you", the old man said. "And you must tell the king that your name, is Ash. Do you understand?"

The young man nodded. "I promise I will do as you said! Goodbye, and thank you for all your help!" And with that, the young man took off as the ship sailed upwards, into the clouds."

"After some time, the young man spotted a man sitting at the foot of a mountain. Guiding the ship down to greet him, he was shocked to see that the man was eating rocks, as if they were fresh meat."

"Greetings!", he called out to the man on the ground. "If you don't mind me asking, why are you sitting here eating rocks?" The man looked up.

"Because, no matter how much meat I eat, I`m always left hungry for more. So, I have to eat rocks if I don't want to go around with an empty stomach", the man replied with a shrug.

"I see. Well, do you want to join me on my ship? I am heading to the king's castle to get the reward he has promised", Ash told the man. "Alright, as long as I can bring some lunch with me", the man replied, before grabbing some rocks to snack on.

"And so, the ship departed once again."

Many of crew, had flashbacks to someone they knew back in their world, when hearing about the man`s incredible hunger.

"That reminds me of Luffy", the straw hats thought to . "That reminds me of Zetsu", the Akatsuki members thought. "That reminds me of Aaroniero", the hollows thought.

"After they had sailed for a while, Ash spotted yet another man. He was as standing in a field, and was jumping up and down. Or at least he was trying to, since he had chained one foot to a large iron ball."

"Descending the ship down again, Ash shouted to the man: ""Why are you chained up like that, and still jumping up and down like that?"

"Well you see, I am so light on my feet, and so full of energy, that if I don't chain myself down, I will end up running to edge of the earth in less than 5 minutes", the man replied. "That`s a man with a nimble foot", the man munching on the rocks mumbled. Ash nodded in agreement. "Indeed! Would you like to join us?", he asked the man. "We are heading to the castle, to collect the reward the king has promised."

"Oh yes, that sounds like an interesting trip" the man replied, before dragging himself to the ship, where they pulled him up. And so, they sailed on again.

The crew once again had flashbacks to someone in their old world. "That man reminds me off Starrk a little, being that fast. Or at least, if he wasn't so lazy", Harribel thought to herself.

"That kinda sound like what they did back in our world, chaining someone with devil fruit powers down with seastone to keep them in check", the straw hats thought.

"Hehe, that kinda reminds me of when Tobi when he was pretending to be all hyper", Kisame thought to himself. "He could teleport, so I imagine he could go anywhere he wanted pretty damn fast, too."

"Eventually, they spotted an island, that looked very strange", the old man continued. "On one half it looked like it was summertime, while on the other half it looked like it was the middle of winter. Then, they spotted a man, who was sitting in the middle of the island. He looked like he was covering his mouth with his hands.

When they landed the ship in front of him, they saw that he had clothes made of leaves, and snow covering his hair.

"Why is this island like this? And why are you covering your mouth?", Ash asked the man.

"Those two questions have the same answer", the man replied. "You see, I have inhaled 5 summers and 10 winters. And I am covering my mouth so I don't let them all out at once, for that might destroy this island."

Ash nodded. "Oh, I see. Well, would you like to come with us?", he asked the man. "Very well, but try to steer the ship slowly, so I don't accidentally release any of the seasons", the man said as he climbed on board. Then, they set off again.

"What a strange cast of characters", Jinbe mumbled. Kisame and Halibel both gave him look. "Yeah. Remind you of anyone?", the ninja said with a smirk, the sarcasm in his voice palpable. When Jinbe sent him a stern glare, Halibel just sighed at the ninja`s usual humor. "Well, he`s not wrong", she said with a shrug. Both of the men chuckled at that.

The old man continued, unbothered by his audiences comments.

"Finally, the ship reached the castle. The king, queen and princess and the whole court was standing at the entrance, having seen the ship coming."

When it landed, Ash and his companions jumped out and greeted the king: "Here is the ship you asked for, your highness! A ship that can travel as fast on land as it can in any sea. And it can travel in the air too, as you all saw!"

The king nodded slowly, while looking at Ash with a frown. He believed what the young man said But, he didn't think this young peasant covered in ashes, could possibly be fitting husband for his daughter.

"Yes, I thank you for this incredible ship", the king eventually said. "But, you will need to pass a set of trials, before I can be sure that you will be fitting match for the princess", he then declared.
Ash just shrugged, figuring that this is why the old man had told to bring the three men with him.

"Alright then, what will the first trial be?", he asked. The king gestured for them to follow him. He then led them to a small house made of stone, that smelled of meat. "This is the royal pantry", the king explained. "I have collected far to much meat, so I need to empty it to fill it with a more balanced mix of food. Your first trial will be to eat all the meat in the pantry, by sunrise tomorrow."

Ah nodded. "Very well then, would you allow me to let my companions help me?"
The king gave a grin, and laughed. "Yes, bring as many companions as you`d like!" And then, he and the rest of the court continued to laugh, as Ash and his friends stepped into the pantry.

Many of the Cutty Sark`screw began to smile, remembering what the first companion`s talent was.

"When the sun rose the next day, the king and his court walked up to the pantry, eager to see how Ash had fared. When they opened the door, they were shocked to see that not only was all the meat gone, but one of the men was picking and eating stone from the walls."

The Cutty Sark crew laughed at that.

"Well my king, it looks like i've cleared your first trial", Ash said with a smile. Will you give me your daughter's hand now?" The princess looked at him while tilting her head, clearly intrigued by the young man. The king however, was not amused.
"That was only the first trial. You still have a lot to prove, young man!"

"I figured", Sanji muttered as he lit a cigarette.

"Your second trial, will be", the king paused for a moment. "To travel to the edge of the world, and fetch some water for the princess`s tea, in under 5 minutes!" He grinned, sure that this would trial the boy could not complete.
"That's fine, but do you mind if I send my friend here instead?", Ash asked while gesturing to the man with a chain on his leg.

"By all means, send as many as you would like!", the king replied.

Ash nodded to his friend, who gave him a smile. Their other friends came with a bucket, so he had something to bring back the water with. "And now, begin!", the king yelled.

Just then, the man had unlocked the chain form his leg. He then flew past everyone so fast they didn't even see him, leaving behind a cloud of trail of dust.
As the court stood there, eyes wide, the man was suddenly back. His bucket was now full and he handed it over to Ash. Then, he put the chain back onto his leg.

"Here you go, princess. Water, fresh from the edge of the world", Ash said as he showed the bucket to the girl, a friendly smile on his face. The princess smiled back, thinking to herself that she quite liked the young man`s kind eyes and cheeky smile.

"Hmm", the king frowned as he looked at the two. He was displeased that the boy had not failed yet, still thinking him unworthy of being his daughter's hand.

"Man, that king is really set on making things difficult, isn't he", Hanataro said, while rubbing the back of his head. "You can say that again", Usopp agreed.

"What is your name, young man?", the king finally asked. Remembering the words of the old man, the young man answered: "My name is Ash."

The king then gained a wicked grin. "Come with me", he said. As everyone followed him, they finally arrived at a sauna. "This is a the royal sauna", the king explained. "If you can stay in here until tomorrow, I will let you marry my daughter."

"That's fine. Is it okay if my companions stay with me in the sauna too?", Ash asked. "Yes, yes, you can bring all the companions you'd like", the king said while waving his hand dismissively. However, when the king ordered his guards to lock the door to the sauna, the princess frowned.
The frown deepened when the king ordered the men to make sure that the sauna was heated constantly. Because, the sauna could be in fact be heated from the outside, as well as form the inside, unlike a normal sauna.

"That is horrible, father!", she said angrily. "If you do that, they will be burned alive!" The king glared at her. "I will not let that boy marry you. He is not worthy of the crown!", he declared angrily. He then smirked. "So, from ashes he came, and to ashes he will return!"
The princess glared back at him, but said nothing. However, when the king and the rest of the court walked away, she stayed behind.

Leaning against the door, she knocked on it to draw the attention of the men inside. "Hello?" Ash's voice called out. "Listen to me. My father is going to heat the sauna so much, that you will eventually burn alive in there", the princess said.
Ash frowned at that, thinking to himself that the king was a sore loser, just like his brothers.

That got another laugh form the C.S. crew.

"I can try and steal the key, and release when night falls", the princess whispered. Ash and his friends smiled at that, glad that the princess were a kind soul, unlike her father.
"That is very kind of you, princess", Ash said. "But now that we know what will happen, I have an idea of how to pass this trail too." The princess was taken aback by the answer, but then she smiled too.

Standing up, she said with a commanding voice: "I'll hold you to that. I expect you all to be alive tomorrow. Do you understand?" Ash bowed inside the sauna. "I promise that you'll see us alive and well tomorrow, princess".
"Good", she said with a smile, before walking away.

"Alright, here's what we need do", Ash said as he turned to face his friends. "I need you", he pointed at the man that had inhaled seasons, "to release winters and summers, through the day and night. That way, we should be fine."

The others nodded, finding it a clever plan. And so, they sat there, through the day and the night, the man with the seasons keeping them both warm and cold.

Finally, morning arrived and the king and his court came to inspect the sauna. They all expected to charred bones, except for the princess, who was hiding a smile. When Ash and his companions heard someone unlocking the door, the young man turned to his friend, who was still holding a winter inside of him.
"When they open that door, I want you to unleash the last winter right in the king's face", he said with a smirk. The man and his other friends, all nodded at the plan, their faces filled with a mischievous glee.

When the door to the sauna opened, the king's eyes widened at the sight of the man holding his hands in front of his face, staring him down. Then, the man removed his hands, and the king flew backwards, hitting a wall.
As the court stared at him, they saw that the king was now covered in snow. He was trembling, sneezing loudly with a red face, making a "Brrr" sound as he laid there, looking completely shocked.

"Now then", Ash said walking up to him, his friends right behind him. "Do you want me to help get warm again?" The king nodded his head, looking very defeated. Ash nodded to his friend, who unleashed a summer at the king, melting all the snow and ice away.

As the king laid there, the princess came over and grabbed Ash's hand. "So, will you honor your word now?", Ash asked with a grin. "Or do I need to pass any more trials?"

"NO! No, you have proven yourself more than worthy", the king said, standing up while his legs were still shaking. He then gave Ash a genuine smile.

"Indeed, you are the most worthy in all the lands!"

"And so, Ash and the princess were married. The three companions continued to serve them both happily. Their reign was long and prosperous and their marriage filled with love and affection.
And the old king and queen were happy as well, for they received many grandchildren, who all loved them dearly."

The old man finished, and smiled at the crew. "I hope you enjoyed the story", he said as he bowed his head. The crew nodded their heads, all of them having found the story entertaining. As the crew wandered off to find places to sleep, Sasori turned to Franky.

The two had matching glints in their eyes.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Franky asked the redhead. "Yes, our new goal shall now be to find a way to enable the Cutty Sark to travel as the ship in the story could", the ninja replied with the utmost seriousness.

Listening to the two debate on how to improve their ship to such an extent, Kisame, Halibel and Jinbe all sweatdropped.

"I don't think he realised what he has unleashed", the fishman said while gesturing to the old man. Both Kisame and Halibel nodded in agreement.

Chapter 8: Singing songs from animated movies edition (Part 4)

Chapter Text

The crew of the Cutty Sark had once again gathered in front of the stage, and were now waiting for the show to start.

Then, the voice called out: "Welcome everyone! Tonight's performances will be all share a theme!" The crew began talking, wondering what this theme could be.

"The theme will be", the voice paused for dramatic effect: "That all of tonight's performers, will be members of the Akatsuki!"

Both Kisame and Sasori looked skeptical at that announcement. Noticing, Jinbe tried to lighten their spirits.

"Let's try and be positive. After all, your performance was very good Kisame", the fishman pointed out. "Yes, and that group with the orange hair and piercings were rather good too", Halibel said.
When the redhead glared at the trio, having noticed that he had been left out of the list of good performers, the hollow just fixed him with a look.

"Maybe try to not give some of our crew nightmares, and we would have included you too, Sasori", the hollow said in a dry tone. The puppeteer turned away, muttering about how everyone was a critic, and that no one appreciated his talents.

Kisame laughed and grinned at Halibel, clearly amused. Samehada made a chittering noise, as if it also enjoyed the hollow queen`s dry sense of humor.

"Are you ready!", the voice finally called out again. "Please welcome...Hidan!"

The scene lit up, revealing the silver haired Akatsuki member. He gave the audience a wicked grin, before he took out his scythe and snapped his fingers. Then, the music started playing:

"Don't you disrespect me little heathen!
Don't you derogate or deride!
You're in my grasp now
Not your own
And I've got a lord on the other side!"

As the music started going off into a more jazzy beat, Hidan started spinning his scythe around and tapping his feet. The crew just looked at him with raised eyebrows.

"That's just my head laying there, you bastards
Just a little something we followers of Jashin can do
A little perk about the job. Don't worry!"

"Just lay down your weapons
Put your minds at ease
If you relax it will enable me to do, anything I please!"

"I can see your future
I can change it 'round some, too"

"I'll cut deep into your heart and soul
(You do have a soul, don't you, Sasori?)
Make your worst nightmares come true!"

"I got voodoo, I got hoodoo
I got things I ain't even tried!
And I got a lord, on the other side!"

Hidan took out two glass flasks, that looked to be filled with blood.

"The jars, the jars, the jars will tell
The past, the present, and the future as well!
The jars, the jars, just take three
Take a little trip into your future with me!"

As he sung, he opened the jars and let the blood spill out on the floor.

"Now you", he pointed at Halibel, "are a lady of the sea"
"You come from the top of royalty!"

"I've killed quite a few royals in my day", he added, before licking one of the blades on his scythe. Everyone looked disgusted at that.

"Your seat is high
But your subjects are slow
Because your land is nothing but sand, from high to low!"

At those lines, Halibel started giving off a murderous aura. Both Jinbe and Kisame started to move their seats slightly away from the fuming hollow, felt nervous about the way she was glaring at the fanatic, who was still singing up on the stage.

"It's the red , it's the red, it's the red you need
And when I looked into your future
It's a blood red that I see!"

"On you little man", he pointed at Sasori, "I don't wanna waste much time"

The puppet glared at him, his eyes twitching slightly.

"You've been abandoned all your life!
You've been abandoned by your grandma
And your mother, and your father"

"And when you got a partner..."

Hidan gave him a evil grin:

"The old snake went and abandoned you, too!"

Sasori looked like he was barely keeping himself from leaping up on the stage, and unleashing his flamethrower on the man.

"But in your future, the you I see
Is exactly, the pile of splinters, I always wanted you to be!"

"Be my sacrifice
Come on, you lot
Don't you want to be, a gift to a greater power?"

As Hidan licked some of the blood, his skin turned black, with a skeletal pattern on top.

"Yes
Are you ready?
(Are you ready?)
Are you ready?"

"Transformation central!
(Transformation central!)
Reformation central!
(Reformation central!)
Transmogrification central!"

"Can you feel it?
You're dying', You're dying', You're dying', all right!
I hope you're satisfied!"

"But if you ain't
Don't blame me!
You can blame my lord on the other side!
(I got what I wanted)
(But you lost what you had!)"

Hidan finished up his song, having drawn a symbol with the blood. Now he was just standing in it, laughing like a madman.

Suddenly, the lights on the stage turned off. The crew heard Hidan cursing and swinging his scythe, and then someone being dragged off. The voice called out:

"It appears our first performer of tonight's show, needed some persuasion to leave the stage."

Most of the crew sweatdropped at that. Although, most of them were happy that the silver haired Akatsuki`s song was over, since that would hopefully get Sasori in a less murderous mood.
"But, enough of that! Please welcome our next performer...Kakuzu!"

The lights on the stage light up again, revealing the greedy, old Akatsuki member. He looked incredibly grumpy, as if he wanted to be anywhere else, rather then on the stage.

Kisame and Sasori looked curious, wondering what kind of song the old miser would sing. Then, their and everyone else's`s eyes went wide, as the music started playing:

"I've got ninety thousand gold coins in my fridge
I've got lots of lovely jewels
Now the diamonds are getting dearer
And my dollar bills could buy the finest bridge!"

"There is nothing quite as wonderful as money
There is nothing quite as beautiful as cash
Some people say it's folly
But I'd rather have the lolly
With money you can make any problem dash!"

Kisame was leaning over the table, laughing so hard that even Samehada seemed to join in, chittering gleefully. Sasori seemed to have recovered from his previous foul mood, as he was grinning widely. He too, seemed very amused by their old colleague singing in such a obviously forced happy tone, to match the melody of the song.

"The lyrics match him perfectly though", he thought to himself.

Kakuzu on the other hand, just continued to sing. His expression while doing so however, was a very angry frown.

"There is nothing quite as wonderful as money
(money money money)
There is nothing like a newly ninety pound
(money money money)"

"Everyone must hanker for the weakness of the banker
It's accountancy that makes the world go round!
(round round round)"

"You can keep your Marxist ways
For it's only just a phase
For it's money makes the world go round!
( money money money money money money money money money )"

As he finished the song, he sent Nami a glare. The cat burglar felt a chill go down her spine. "Oh no, did he figure out that I swiped a few bucks from his wallet?", the orange haired girl thought to herself.

The rest of the crew gave a polite enough round of applause, mainly because the old miser`s performance had been more enjoyable than Hidan's unsettling one.

"I never thought I would get to see Kakuzu up on a stage, singing about how much he loves his money", Kisame told Jinbe and Halibel. He was still grinning. To his relief, Jinbe saw that Halibel too seemed to be in a better mood.
"I just hope the next performer isn't like Hidan, and makes things uncomfortable again", the fishman thought to himself.

"Now then, it's time for our final performer of the evening!", the voice called out. "Please give a warm welcome to...Konan!"

The two Akatsuki members were surprised to see their old leader`s partner up on the stage. Then, they gave a respectful applause. After all, both of them had always found Konan to be a pleasant enough individual, back when they were members of the Akatsuki.

The rest of the crew soon quickly followed their lead.

The blue haired woman smiled and gave a grateful bow of the head at the applause, before she gained a more serious expression. To the other crew members shock, she rose into the air, while wings of paper formed behind her back.
Then, the music started playing:

"I don't know if you can hear me, or if you're even there
I don't know if you will listen, to an orphan's prayer
They tell me I am just an outcast, I shouldn't speak to you...
Still I see your face, and wonder, were you once an outcast too?"

"God help the outcasts, hungry from birth
Show them the mercy, they don't find on Earth
The lost and forgotten, they look to you still
God help the outcasts, or nobody will"

The crew sat in stunned silence. All of them were moved by the melancholy tone to the woman's voice, and the sadness in her eyes.

"I ask for nothing, I can get by
But I know so many less lucky than I
God help the outcasts, the poor and downtrod
I thought we all were, the children of God"

"I don't know if there's a reason
Why some are blessed, and some are not
Why the few you seem to favor --
They fear us, flee us, try not to see us"

Many of the crew, the straw hats and fairy tail members in particular, now had tears in their eyes. Even the more cynical members of the crew, like the hollows and ninja`s, seemed to be have more somber looks on their faces, as they quietly listened to the haunting song.

"God help the outcasts, the tattered, the torn
Seeking an answer to why they were born
Winds of misfortune have blown them about
You made the outcasts, don't cast them out"

"The poor and unlucky, the weak and the odd
I thought we all were, the children of God..."

As she finished her song, Konan gently descended back down to the stage, while her paper wings were silently carried away by the wind.

After a few seconds, were everything was silent, the entire crew stood up and applauded. Giving them a melancholy, but warm smile, Konan bowed her head in a graceful manner.
Then, the lights went out on stage again, and the voice called out:

"And that was the final performance of tonight's show. We hope you all enjoyed it, and that you look forward to the next show!"

And so, the Cutty Sark crew spent the rest of the night quietly eating dinner, and discussing the evenings show.

Chapter 9: Similarities and Differences edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The Cutty Sark crew had arrived on a new island. After they had anchored their ship, they had all strolled into the port town, intending to buy some new supplies for their journey.

While things were relatively peaceful for a while, inevitably, one of them ended up attracting the attention of a crowd.
Hearing and seeing a crowd forming around someone, the crew pressed their way through it, wanting to see what all the commotion was about.

What they eventually saw, was Franky. He was standing with his arms crossed, glaring at someone.

That someone, was a tall individual wearing a white collar cloak and a helmet, which concealed its entire head. A single eye could be seeing staring back at the shipwright, glowing ominously.

"I dare you to say that one more time, you punk!", Franky said while pointing at the figure. "I will reaffirm my statement", the figure clad in white repeated in a cold, robotic-sounding voice.

"I am a far superior cybernetically enhanced individual, then you are."

"Oh yeah!" Franky exclaimed. "Prove it then!"

The figure stood still for a few seconds, before it presented a large, ten-barreled minigun, that it had seemingly hidden under its cloak.

"Is that it?!", the blue haired cyborg said in a confident tone, before declaring: "I can use a laser beam, you arrogant jerk!"

The cloaked figure was silent for a while, before dropping its cloak. It revealed a broad upper torso that was wearing armor plating on its shoulders, upper back and torso, forearms, and hips.

"Oh! Not bad", Franky nodded with approval. "But, I have a mecha called General Franky, that I am sure protects me better than your armour protects you!"

"Interesting", the figure stated. "But, my helmet provides me with far better protection, then your simple metal nose could ever hope for." The last part was said with a slightly mocking tone.

"Aha! But that's not what this metal nose is for!", the strawhat member exclaimed proudly. "Just try and press my nose downward, and see for yourself!"

The Cutty Sark crew stared at the pair confused, wondering what the shipwright was talking about. Then, it dawned on the other strawhats there.

"Is he seriously talking about THAT?!", they all thought to themselves.

Meanwhile, the figure had walked up to Franky, and was now pushing his nose downwards. Then, suddenly, Franky`s hair shot upwards.

It then turned into a shape that resembled a ship.

"You see that! I can shape my hair into any style I want it to be! I bet you can't`do that, since you are covering your head with that helmet!", the cyborg declared in a triumphant sounding voice.

The rest of the Cutty Sark crew, all sweatdropped at that. "Is he for real...", all of them thought simultaneously.

All of them kept on watching however, as Franky and the individual continued to argue over which of them was superior...

Notes:

This is me hinting at the fact that I would love to see Franky vs BG9 at some point in the main series, btw :)

Chapter 10: The Star Wars memes edition (Part 3)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Lucci, Youpi and Jackal were standing at the entrance to a deep, dark cave. All three of them looked somewhat on edge, as they were sensing the great power that was emanating from deep within the cave.

"So this is the power of one of the rulers of this sea...", Lucci thought to himself. Jackal had a wicked grin, seensing great malevolence in the energy that was coming from inside the cave. Youpi had a neutral expression, not revealing his thoughts about the energy to the other two.

"So...", A deep voice called out from within the cave, "you three are the ones that have expressed an interest in joining my forces."

"We have indeed been considering allying ourselves with you", Lucci replied in a cold tone. "However, we have yet to see any real reason for why we should join you, as opposed to any of the other great powers of this world."

Youpi nodded firmly. Jackal put his hand on his hip and asked in a mocking tone: "So, why exactly, should we join you?"

"Hahaha!", the voice let out a deep laugh. "I commend you all for your confidence! Very well then..."

"Gustave!"

The enhanced crocodile stepped out from inside the cave. He was in is hybrid form, and was carrying some kind of equipment. As he began to set it up, the voice declared to the trio:

"This is something that I am sure will make all of you realize, that I am indeed the one you should join in this world."

The trio looked curious as Gustave finished setting up what looked like a film projector. Then, once the crocodile stepped to the side and pressed a button, music started playing.

All three of the Otherworlders, felt their eyes widen with disbelief as film showed a Jaguar standing on a ship, dancing to the beat of the music. Then, he started singing:

"Young man!
There's no need to feel down
I said, young man
Pick yourself off the ground
I said, young man
Cause you're in a new town
There's no need to be unhappy!"

"Young man!
I'm your new NCO
I said, young man
Let's get ready to go
It's conscription
But I'm sure you will find
Many ways to have a good time!"

"It's great to be in the
Empire today!
It's great to be in the
Empire today!
We've got everything that you need to enjoy
You can hang out with Nevermores!"

"It's great to be in the
Empire today!
It's great to be in the
Empire today!
You can get yourself clean
You can have a good meal
You can do whatever you fee!l"

"Young man
Are you listening to me?
I said, young man
Where do you want to be?
I said, young man
Here or on Fiddler`s Green?
But you've got to know this one thing!"

"Gustave can't do it by himself!
And he's second to Cipactli himself!
So we need you in the Empire today
I'm sure we can help you this way!"

"It's great to be in the
Empire today!
It's great to be in the
Empire today!
We've got everything that you need to enjoy
You can hang out with Nevermores!"

"It's great to be in the
Empire today!
It's great to be in the
Empire today!
You can get yourself clean
You can have a good meal
You can do whatever you feel!"

"Young man, I was once in your boots
I said, I was
In with the new recruits
I thought I was
Fodder for the Lalotai`s
And I'm here to say that's no lie!"

"I know that you might be afraid
That's why you've got
Lots of claws and fangs
Sure, they're useless when Lalotai`s are around
But hey, that's when Gustave, throws down!"

"It's great to be in the
Empire today!
It's great to be in the
Empire today!
We've got everything that you need to enjoy
You can hang out with Nevermores!"

"Empire today!
It's great to be in the
Empire today!
Young man, young man
There's no need to feel down
Young man, young man
Get yourself off the ground!"

"Empire today!
It's great to be in the
Empire today!
Young man, young man
There's no need to feel down
Young man, young man
Get yourself off the ground!"

"Empire!"

As the Jaguar finally finished his dancing and singing, he turned to look in the direction of the camera that had filmed the whole ting. He raised his arm, and pointed at the camera, while fireworks went off in the background behind him.

"So? Surely after seeing that, you must realize that you must join my Empire`s ranks!", Cipactli`s voice boomed from within the cave. Gustave stood with his arms crossed, nodding intensely at his lord`s words.

The trio looked at each other with disbelief. Then, Lucci shrugged.

"Honestly, it was a lot better than the recruitment video the World Government showed us to make us join...", the leopard devil fruit user drawled, while putting his hands in his pockets.

Youpi stood there for a moment with an unreadable look on his face. Then, he said: "I did like the song. So, I guess I'll join..."

As the chimera ant followed Lucci, Jackal stood in place, looking like he was thinking hard about something. Finally, he looked up and directed a question at Gustave:

"If we don't find any opposition for a while, can I use my explosions on the Nevermores?"

Gustave looked at him for a moment, before nodding slowly.

"As the song said, you'll find many ways to have a good time."

The demon's face split into a twisted grin.

"In that case, I'm in! Sounds like this just my kind of crew!"

As the trio began to talk with each other, Gustave could hear his lord speaking to him telepathically:

"I will need to award Balam for this idea...His recruitment video worked exceptionally well..."

Hearing this, Gustave started thinking to himself:

"What kind of song can I perform, to inspire even more loyalty to Lord Cipactli subjects?"

As the crocodile thought to himself, he started getting an idea. An idea of a song, that would be about learning how to be a villain ...

Notes:

I don't know why I've made Cipactli`s crew so obsessed with musical numbers...

It's probably because they are the only villain faction, that has a large enough number of members so far. And that gives me these ideas about them acting like a cartoon villain team, lol.

The song in this chapter is based on the song Empire Today from Star Wars Kinect, btw :)

Chapter 11: References edition

Notes:

So the theme of these types of chapters, is that the characters will have lines of dialogue, or be in situations, that are from many different places.

Most of them will be pretty out of character, but hopefully, that is why it will be funny.

With that said, I hope you enjoy!

Chapter Text

The trio of Jinbe, Kisame and Halibel, had just taken down a monstrous jellyfish. After the three had returned to the ship they were traveling on, the trio shared some banter.

Then, Kisame turned to his new female companion, looking genuinely curious.

“When I sensed your power, why did it feel so old?”, the ninja asked. Halibel stared at him for a while. Then, the hollow asked him a question back, in a COMPLETELY different voice than she had used before:

"Ara Ara."

Kisame felt a strange sensation going through his entire body upon hearing those words.

"Are you trying to tell me that you have a thing for older women, Kisame-kun?~"

Halibel was now looking at him with a very coy look in her eyes. The Akatsuki member felt like his voice was stuck in his throat, and that he suddenly felt very nervous.

"Uhm, well, I should probably get back out there and keep watch. We don't want to be caught of guard like that again, right? Hehe..."

In a flash, Kisame was suddenly on the side of the ship, looking very flustered.

Halibel was chuckling to herself. "I see that works just as well as it always did, fufu."

Jinbe and Davos, who had both been listening, thought simultaneously: "Scary..."

OoOoO

Pain was looking at Kakuzu, while holding a harmonica.

"You play it, you get a hundred millon dollars, but a hundred millon people will die..."

As soon as he had said the last word, the green eyed man had snatched the instrument, and began playing it feverishly.

Hidan, who had been in the middle of a sacrifice, stopped and yelled out:

"Kakuzu, NO!"

OoOoO

Sasori was sitting in his room on the Cutty Sark, cleaning the blades he normally had hidden inside his body. He then heard some strange noises coming from the deck.

"What are those neanderthals up to?", he thought to himself in a haughty way. "Don't they know I'm busy, spoiling myself?"

Just then, Franky and Usopp burst through the door.

"AHHHHH!"

"GET OUT!", the redhead yelled at the two.

Then, his eyes widened as the cyborg shot through the roof with the rockets he had implanted in his feet, the sniper hanging on to his leg.

"Why I doomed to be endure a set of companions that are completely insane...", the Akatsuki member thought to himself, while letting out a resigned sigh.

Chapter 12: Cruel and cold, like winds on the sea

Notes:

A more serious chapter this time.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

The Cutty Sark was sailing towards Tamatoa’s Horde. Now it was night time, and the ship was slowly cruising along the waves. Sasori was in his usual position and Jinbe was at the helm.

Kisame and Halibel were standing on the deck. The Ninja was leaning towards the edge of the ship with his back and his sword by his side, while the hollow was standing with her arms on the edge, looking out on the dark blue waters.

The moon was then covered by some clouds, which made the stars and the few lights of the ship, the only things that lit up the night.

"There is a certain atmosphere to being on a ship, that I have never experienced anywhere else", Halibel said in a soft tone. "Especially now, under the cover of night." Kisame turned his gaze towards her. Seeing her face was more melancholy then usual, he replied in a more serious tone then he usually used:

"Do you miss your old world?"

Halibel sighed, before answering. "Sometimes. My world was originally just a endless desert, where there was eternal night. It was a harsh, brutal world. This new one we find ourselves in, is most certainly filled with more life and different sights then Hueco Mundo ever used to have.
And yet..."

The blond haired woman turned her had and looked at Kisame. "And yet, there is a part of me that finds this world far more frightening then my old world ever was."

She turned her gaze back towards the sea. "I think this sea is both the biggest difference from my old world, and at the same time, it is also so similar."

"What do you mean?", the ninja asked, genuinely curious about what the hollow meant.

"Both this sea and Hueco Mundo, seem to be worlds that are ruled by those with the greatest strength. The ones that inhabit it, fight for dominance, or just to survive. And if you're not careful, the sea can just as easily pull you down to its depths and make you disappear without a trace, just like the desert could do, back in my world."

The blue haired man looked thoughtful, reflecting on his companion`s unique comparison.

"I suppose I have a similar view", he replied after a while. When Halibel looked at him with a surprised expression, he elaborated on his statement:

"As someone who learned to view the world like a shark would view it, I suppose a part of me sees everything as if it was a sea of some kind. In the sea, the one goal everything shares, is the goal to survive. Whether it is by besting one's competition, or by simply hiding away. From what you have told me, it sounds like the desert is very much the same."

Kisame looked at Halibel, tilting his head as if silently asking if she agreed with what he had said. The hollow let out a thoughtful hum, as she turned her gaze back to the sea.

"I suppose we both come from world`s that favours survivors", she said. Kisame could spot a small, sad smile on her lips.

The ninja felt that his mind was filling with more complex thoughts than he usually had cared to have. Back in his old world, it was only Itachi's words that made him reflect on things in the same way that Halibel's words had just done.

As the two stood there in a comfortable silence, Halibel suddenly heard something. Standing up, she turned to Kisame.

"Do you hear that?"

The ninja turned his gaze towards the sea, trying to listen for what Halibel had heard. Then his eyes widened, as he too heard it.

It was music, that was seemingly coming from the sea itself. It was as haunting as it was beautiful.

Then, as the pair stood there, captivated by the mysterious sound, a soft female voice started singing, the voice seemingly coming from everywhere around them:

"Cruel and cold, like winds on the sea
Will you ever return to me?
Hear my voice, sing with the tide
My love will never die"

"Over waves and deep in the blue
I will give up my heart for you
Ten long years I'll wait to go by
My love will never die"

Then, the music suddenly became more intense. Kisame and Halibel could both feel the chill the new melody sent through their bodies. When the voice continued singing, there was now a sense of madness and wrath in it, were it had previously been gentle and melancholy.

"Come, my love!
Be one with the sea!
Rule with me for eternity!
Drown all dreams so mercilessly!
And leave their souls to me!"

"Play the song, you sang long ago!
And wherever the storm may blow!
You will find the key to my heart!
We'll never be apart!"

"Wild and strong, you can't be contained!
Never bound, nor ever chained!
Wounds you caused, will never mend!
And you will never end!"

Then, the music softened once again, returning to the same melancholy melody that it had been when it started. Halibel and Kisame listened as the voice began to sing once again, now with the same soft tone.
However, it now sounded like it held even more sadness then it had in the beginning.

"Cruel and cold, like winds on the sea
Will you ever return to me?
Hear my voice, sing with the tide
Our love will never die..."

As the music slowly faded away, the two were left with a haunting feeling.

"What, was that?" Kisame asked, his face far more pale than it usually was as he looked at Halibel.

"I do not know", Halibel replied. Then, she looked out on the sea once again:

"But, I know that it was something that I will never forget."

Kisame nodded in agreement, as he too looked out at the sea. At the same time, the moon finally emerging from behind the clouds, illuminating the sea in a pale, ghostly light.

Unbeknownst to the both of them, not far away from the Cutty Sark, a ship was cruising underwater.

As it silently followed the Cutty Sark, deep inside the captain's cabin, it's captain was playing the same haunting song on his organ...

Notes:

I really love the eerie atmosphere that OceanLord always manages to bring forth with Davy Jones`s scenes.

And so, I really wanted to try my hand at the same. And I figured that the beautiful and haunting cover of his and Calypso`s song by Fialeja, would be a good way to do it.

And I wrote some Kisame and Halibel interaction in the beginning, since I really like writing their dynamic.

Chapter 13: Misunderstandings edition

Summary:

Because misunderstandings are always a fun source of comedy, right?

Chapter Text

Jinbe and Kisame were standing on the deck of the ship. The rest of the crew were out picking up supplies on the island they were currently docking by.

The two had been tasked with guard duty and were therefore the only ones on the ship right now, along with Sasori, who was busy working on some new project down in his cabin.

The two stood in friendly enough silence, enjoyed the rare feeling of calm that the ship usually lacked.

Then, Kisame gained a thoughtful expression. Turning towards the fishman, he coughed lightly into his hand, signaling that he wanted to talk about something. Jinbe turned his attention to the ninja, looking a little surprised.

"Is there something you wish to discuss?", he asked in his usual gruff, but polite manner. Kisame nodded slowly, before replying:

"Yeah. There is something I wanted to ask your opinion about..."

Jinbe raised an eyebrow at the Akatsuki member`s more casual tone, but gestured with his hand, beckoning him to continue.

"So...", Kisame started, "do you also think that Halibel is a milf?"

Jinbe`s eyes widened and his jaw dropped at that question. "I'm... sorry?" he asked incredulously.

"You know, a milf", Kisame repeated, looking confused by the strawhats`s shocked expression.

Now feeling somewhat flustered, Jinbe coughed into his fist in an attempt to regain his composure. He had heard the word before, primarily during his youth in the fishman district.
Back then, it had mainly been used by some of the more lecherous individuals in the rough area.

But, after hearing what the word meant, Jinbe had never used it himself. Now, looking at Kisame, he pondered to himself:

"Sure, Kisame can be a bit crude, but he hasn't struck me as the perverse type..."

"If you don't mind me asking?", Jinbe began tentatively, "what exactly do you mean by...milf?"

Kisame looked somewhat surprised, before reasoning to himself that it wasn't so strange that the fishman didn't` know what the word meant.

"A mother I'd like to fight, of course", he said, before he started laughing. "You've seen the way she acts around Apacci, and the other youngins in the crew for that matter. Not to mention that her main goal in this sea, is to reunite with those other girls she looked after."

His face turned serious again, when he saw how relieved Jinbe looked. "What's up? You look... oddly relieved?", he asked with his eyebrows raised, once again looking rather confused by the fishman`s odd reactions.

"Oh, it's nothing", Jinbe said with a slightly awkward smile.

"Sooo..." Kisame said slowly while shrugging his shoulders, "do you think Halibel is a milf?"

The former warlord felt his face freeze in his current awkward smile, before hesitatingly replying: "I...suppose...?"

Kisame then gave him a wide grin.

"Great! I'll tell her that then, when she comes back. Hopefully it will finally convince her to have that one on one with me!"

As he walked away from the stunned looking Jinbe, seemingly to grab something down below to eat, the fishman mumbled to himself:

"I have a feeling, that this is not going to end well..."

Chapter 14: References edition (Part 2)

Chapter Text

Gustave looked at the trio of otherworlders. "So", he said, "Do you all know what your missions are?"

While Lucci and Youpi just looked bored, Jackal gave him a grin.

"My main goal, is to blow up! And then act like I don't know nobody! HEHEHE!"

While the demon was laughing like a madman, and the other two just stared at him unamused, Gustave shut his eyes and muttered to himself:

"Lord Cipactli, please give me the strength to deal with these three, or I`am going to go crazy..."

OoOoO

Hody Jones was standing in front of a bunch of tied up humans, who also looked like they had suffered from a serious beating. He let out a evil laugh, before grinning at them.

"Now", he started, "I'm gonna say the N-word!"

One of the humans gasped in horror.

"That's racist, you can't say the N-word!"

Hody's grin just widened. Then, he opened his mouth again:

"Ninge..."

Then, out of nowhere, a fist collided with the fishman`s face. Hody was sent flying, and the humans looked at the figure that was now standing there.

Jinbe sighed with relief, before glaring in the direction he had sent Hody flying.

Standing a few meters away, Kisame and Halibel looked rather surprised at their crewmate`s very angry expression.

"I guess that's what happens when someone tries to use the N-word in front of Jinbe, without having been given the N-word pass, huh?", Kisame said. He looked slightly amused.

"Indeed", Halibel nodded in agreement.

OoOoO

Halibel was facing down Hidan and Kakuzu with a serious expression on her face. She knew that she had to be careful. These were opponents that had been in the same organization as Kisame, after all.

Kakuzu glared at her. Then, he scoffed.

"Does Hoshigaki really think that some girl he just met, could possibly be a challenge for someone like me? A ninja with decades of experience? Laughable."

He pointed at Halibel.

"I'm going to enjoy showing you the difference between our levels of experience!", he declared in a mocking tone.

Halibel just raised an eyebrow, looking very unimpressed.

"Okay... Boomer", she replied in a deadpan voice.

Kakuzu's eyes widened. He then turned around and glared at his partner, who was laughing his ass off.

"Wow", Hidan managed to get out between his laughing, "for someone who fights using water, she sure roasted you good, huh?"

"SHUT IT, HIDAN!" Kakuzu yelled at his partner, fuming with anger.

Halibel allowed a small smile to spread on her face.

"I always wanted to say that to Baraggan...", she thought to herself, "But this works too."

Chapter 15: The Creepy Couple edition

Summary:

See if you can figure out who all the referenced characters are!

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

On an island in the Sea of Second Chances, many different figures from all kinds of worlds had assembled.

The crew of the Cutty Sark were among them. As the walked among the huge crowd, they found seats that had their names on them. As they sat down, they saw that they had an excellent view of a massive stage, worthy of the greatest of live performances.

Then, as things started to calm down and everyone had found their seat, a familiar voice began announcing what they were all here for.

"I welcome you all tonight, to a show featuring two truly impressive performers!"

The C.S. crew, noted that the voice had a nervous tint to it, unlike in all its previous announcements.

"Everyone, please welcome...Yhwach and Kaguya!"

As most in the audience gave a polite applause, Kisame and Jinbe noted that the hollow`s and soul reapers looked terrified. "What is it?" Kisame asked his companion, who looked unusually pale.

"That man, was perhaps the greatest threat to my old world.", she replied. Looking around, the crew saw that many had similar looks when looking at the woman that was accompanying the man up on the stage.

Then, as the couple looked out on the crowd with matching evil grins, music started playing:

"Seems a downright shame...", the woman began singing in a eerie way.

"Shame?", the man replied in a slightly bored tone.

"Seems an awful waste...
Such a nice, plump frame
Wot's 'is name has..."
Had...
Has...
Nor it can't be traced...
Bus'ness needs a lift,
Debts to be erased...
Think of it as thrift,
As a gift,
If you get my drift?"

"Seems an awful waste...
I mean, with the price of meat
What it is,
When you get it,
If you get it..."

"Ah!", the man finally replied, now grinning widely.

"Good, you got it!"

"Take, for instance, Mrs. Linlin and her pie shop!
Bus'ness never better, when she uses only orphans and toast!
Now a orphan`s good for maybe six or seven at the most!
And I'm sure they can't compare as far as taste!"

Then the pair started circling around each other, singing simultaneously:

Yhwach: "Mrs. Ootsuki, what a charming notion!"

Kaguya: "Well, it does seem a waste..."

Yhwach: "Eminently practical, and yet appropriate as always!"

Kaguya: "Think about it..."

Yhwach: "Mrs. Ootsuki, how I've lived without you all these years, I'll never know! How delectable! Also undetectable!"

Kaguya: "Lots of other gentlemen'll soon be comin' for a fight, won't they? Think of all them, pies!"

Yhwach: "How choice! How Rare! For what's the sound of the world out there?"

At that, the two spun around and looked out at the crowd. Most of said crowd looked horrified by what they were hearing.

Kaguya: "What, my dear? What, my dear? What is that sound?"

Yhwach: "Those crunching noises pervading the air!

Kaguya: "Yes, my dear! Yes, my dear! Yes, all around!"

Yhwach: "It's man devouring man, my dear!"

And then, in tandem, the two sung out: "And then who are we to deny it in here?!"

As Kaguya walked to the left side of the stage, Yhwach crossed his arms and looked out critically at the audience.

Yhwach then began speaking in a casual manner: "These are desperate times, Mrs. Ootsuki, and desperate measures are called for!"

"Here we are, now! Ready for the oven!", Kaguya replied, as she pointed out into the audience. "What is that?", the tall man clad in black replied skeptically.

A light then began shining on a man in the audience. He was a round-shaped man with fair skin and long, dark red hair. He was clad in a white, full-body jumpsuit, which had a vertical line of golden rings that run from front to back, as well as orange gloves and shoes. He also had a pair of yellow sunglasses, a large, striped cane and angel wings.

Kaguya: "It's priest. Have a little priest." Her partner looked at her with curiosity: "Is it really good?"

"My king, it's too good, at least! Then again, they don't commit sins of the flesh, so it's pretty fresh."

Yhwach looked at the man with scrutiny. "Awful lot of fat."

"Only where it sat", the white haired woman replied in a cheeky manner.

"Haven't you got poet, or something like that?", Yhwach answered, as his gaze settled on a tall fishman with beige-colored skin, slim build and four legs, clad in yellow.

Shaking her head, Kaguya replied in a lecturing tone: "No, y'see, the trouble with poet is, 'ow do you know it's deceased? Try the priest!" As she said that, the light shone over the round man again.

Looking out on a another figure in the crowd, the pale woman tapped her cheek, looking like she was pondering something.

"Lawyer's rather nice", she said with a head tilt. The light shone on a man in a blue suit with spiky hair. "If it's for a price", Yhwach admitted as he walked up to stand beside her.

"Order something else, though, to follow, since no one should swallow it twice!", Kaguya replied, her ruby lips turning up in a wicked smile.

"Anything that's lean?", the quincy king asked while looking out into the audience.

"Well, then, if you're stuck-up and loyal, you might enjoy W.G. Marine! Anyway, it's clean. Though of course, it tastes of wherever it's been!"

As Kaguya sung, she looked at a large man in a white suit. He was also wearing a red shirt underneath the suit, and was smoking a cigar. He had some serious scar on the left side of his face, and he was currently glaring at the pair on the stage with barely contained fury.

Those sitting near him, could hear him muttering to himself: "Grumble, grumble, Justice! Grumble, grumble..."

Now grinning evilly, Yhwach fixed his eyes on a man with a blood red mohawk: "Is that squire, on the fire?"

"Mercy no, sir, look closer, you'll notice it's grocer!", Kaguya replied with smile that was just a wicked.

"Looks thicker, More like vicar!", the man with the large black mustache said as the light shone on a large blond man with glasses, wearing a grey coat. A cross could be spotted hanging from his throat like a necklace.

"No, it has to be grocer... It's green!"

The two locked hands, and began spinning around the stage, matching madness and bloodlust shining in their eyes.

"The history of the world, my love!", Yhwach sang in his deep voice.

"Save a lot of graves, do a lot of relatives favors!", Kaguya sang while nodding.

"Is those below serving those up above!", Yhwach continued.

"Ev'rybody fights here, so there should be plenty of flavors!", Kaguya sang as her gaze looked out at the crowd from over her partner`s shoulder.

"How gratifying for once to know", Yhwach finished as he and Kaguya stopped spinning and locked eyes.

"That those above will serve those down below!", both sung while grinning with devilish delight.

The couple then turned back towards the crowd. Fixing his gaze on a man with blond hair, a light pink feather coat and sunglasses, Yhwach raised his eyebrow, clearly confused.

"What is that?", he muttered incredulously.

Settling her gaze on the same person, Kaguya replied airily:

"It's fop, finest in the shop." Turning her head, she looked at a man that looked like a sheep.

"And we have some shepherd's pie peppered, with actual shepherd on top! And I've just begun", she turned so her eyes were now on a man with messy black hair, and bandages covering half his face:

"Here's the politician, so oily, it's served with a doily, have one!"

"Put it on a bun. After all, you never know if it's going to run!", Yhwach replied with a wicked grin.

The pair began dancing together again, spinning around the stage.

"Try the friar, fried, it's drier! No, the clergy is really too coarse and too mealy!"

"Then actor, it's compacter! Ah, but always arrives overdone!"

Pulling her so close that her face was inches away from his, Yhwach grinned at her with a hungry look in his eyes.

"I'll come again when you have king on the menu!"

"Have charity towards the world, my pet!", the quincy king sang as he pulled his sword from it's scabbard, and pressed it towards Kaguya`s throat.

"Yes, yes, I know, my love!", she replied as she pressed her knife-like nails towards his throat.

"We'll take the customers that we can get!", Yhwach sang.

"High-born and low, my love!", Kaguya agreed with a evil glint in her eyes.

"We'll not discriminate great from small! No, we'll serve anyone, meaning anyone", Yhwach continued as he and Kaguya looked out on the audience with matching smiles.

"And to anyone, at all!", they sang in tandem as they smiled to the audience, the sadistic curl of their smiles disturbing even the most hardened individuals among the crowd.

When the music stopped, they bowed deeply. Everyone in the audience looked absolutely terrified, or like they were sick to their stomach. Or both.

The only ones that were clapping, was a tall man with long black hair, who was wearing white clothing and a black mask with spikes, and a man that looked like he was split into two sides, one white and one black.

"A truly splendid performance, my king! Absolutely a show that would inspire fear in anyone!", the man in the mask said enthusiastically.

"Yes, truly a stunning performance, my dear mother!", the other man agreed.

The other guests, including the Cutty Sark crew, just sat there, looking traumatized.

"And now, I found a performance that actually disturbed me more than Szayel`s did...", Halibel muttered to herself.

The other crew members just nodded in silent agreement.

Notes:

Hope you enjoyed that creepy show, using a creepy song, performed by the creepiest couple I can think of.

Chapter 16: Singing songs from animated movies edition (Part 5)

Chapter Text

The Cutty Sark crew had once again gathered around the stage on their ship, ready for another night of performances.

"Welcome everyone!", the familiar voice called out. "Tonight's songs will be performed by members of the Espada! We hope that all of you enjoy it!"

Halibel raised an eyebrow in surprise. "This should be interesting..."

"Alright then! Please welcome...Grimmjow!"

The scene light up, revealing the blue haired man. He was scowling, but had a focused look in his eyes.

Then, the music started playing:

"Oh I come from a land, from a faraway place
Where monsters and hunters roam
Where they bite off your ear
If they don't like your face
It's barbaric, but hey, it's home!"

Halibel seemed to be pleasantly surprised. In her opinion, the song and lyrics seemed to match Grimmjow, and Hueco Mundo in general, very well, to her surprise. Meanwhile, the panther hollow continued singing. His tone while singing now revealing the dark sense of humor that the song seemed to have, which matched well with the blue haired hollows personality.

"When the wind's gives you a fright
And the moon shines its light
And yet, the sand you walk on, is right"

"Come on down
Stop on by!
Use Sonído and fly!
To another eternal night!"

"Eternal nights!
Like eternal days!
More often than not
Are hotter than hot
In a lot of good ways!"

"Eternal nights!
'Neath an eternal moon!
A fool off his guard
Could fall and fall hard
Out there on the dunes..."

Grimmjow finished the song on an ominous tone, giving the audience a evil grin as he gave a slight bow. The audience gave him a genuine applause, since his performance had been very good, despite Grimmjow's wicked grin while singing certain lines unsettling a lot of the crew.

As Grimmjow walked of the stage, he was greeted by a familiar green haired woman, who was grinning at him.

"Who is that?", Kisame asked Halibel. "Someone I known enjoyed that performance quite a lot, for a number of reasons", the shark hollow answered, with a tone that revealed her amusement at the sight.

Now then, please welcome our next performer...Nnoitra!", the voice declared.

Immediately, Halibel and Apacci`s expressions turned into frowns at that announcement. "Oh great...Him...", Halibel muttered, clearly agitated.

As the stage light up again, the very tall Espada appeared, a very unpleasant smile on his face.

Then, the music started playing:

"I must admit, your pathetic tricks are amusing!
I bet you'd say a book is better than a sword!
Now here's your chance to get the best of me
Hope your hand is hot!
C'mon, clown! Let's see what you've got!"

"You try to slam me with your hardest stuff
But your double whammy isn't up to snuff
I'll set the record straight, you're simply out of date
You're only second rate!"

"You think your cat's a meanie, but your panther's tame
You've got a lot to learn about how hollows play the game!
So for your information, I'll reiterate
You're only second rate!"

"Men cower at the power in my pinky
My thumb is number one on every list
But if you're not convinced that I'm invincible
Put me to the test!
I'd love to lay this rivalry to rest!"

"Go ahead and blast me with the big surprise
Snap me in a trap, cut me down to size
I'll make a big escape, it's just a piece of cake
You're only second rate!"

"You know, your hierro isn't tough enough
And your swordplay simply doesn't measure up!
Let me pontificate upon your sorry state
You're only second rate!"

"Zaba-caba-dabra!
Tesla's gonna grab ya!
Alakazam-da-mus
And this thing's bigger than the both of us!"

"So savor your tremendous hate!
You look horrendous, and you are in for a tragic fate!
And I can hardly wait to discombobulate
I'll send ya back and packing in a shipping crate
You'll be better company as meal on a plate!
You're only second rate!"

As the hollow gave a mocking bow to the crowd, Grimmjow flipped the bird in his direction. The woman beside him seemed fine with it, since she too was glaring daggers at the infuriatingly smug hollow.

"A very lovable set of colleagues you used to have", Jinbe said in a dry tone. As Kisame laughed, Halibel merely shrugged her shoulders. "At least I didn't have to deal with him too much", she thought to herself.

"And now for our final performance of tonight's show!", the voice called out. "Please welcome...Baraggan and his Fracción!"

Halibel`s eyes widened in surprise, not having expected to see the old king of Hueco Mundo anywhere near one of these shows.

Then, as the music started playing, the arrancar who she recognised as Charlotte Chuhlhourne began singing:

"If there's one God you don't want to get steamed up
It's lord Baraggan, 'cause he was the hollow who embodied evil ..."

At that line, the old king entered his resurrección, and all the Fraccións began to sing:

"He ruled the Underworld!
But thought the dead were dull and uncouth!"

"He was as mean as he was ruthless
And that's the Gospel truth!
He had could turn all he saw into dust!
And that's, the Gospel truth!"

As the lights turned off, the last thing Baraggan did, was send Halibel a ominous glare, his skeleton hand hand pointing at her.

When the rest of the Cutty Sark crew looked at her with worried expressions, they saw that the blond hollow had a look of determination on her face.

"Very well then, old king", she said. "I'll accept your challenge..."

"And we shall see who of us, is the true ruler of Hueco Mundo!"

Chapter 17: References edition (Part 3)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The Cutty Sark crew stood triumphantly. After all of their battles, all their hardships and all of their trials, they had finally achieved their goal. They had reached the final island, Fiddler's Green, and could now rest easy.

Then...

The crew turned around as they heard an ominous sounding laugh, coming from behind them. They saw someone standing there, but he was covered in shadow, so it was impossible to tell who or what he was.

"I see...You thought Poseidon and Jones would be your final opponents, didn't you? But, the true mastermind behind this has been me all along!", the figure exclaimed in a very over the top way.

"Wait...You can't mean?", Kisame muttered, looking horrified.

"Yes! Your true final villain is I!" The figure finally emerged from the shadows, revealing a grey skinned creature with a long snout, beady eyes and flippers.

"DELPHIN! The lord of all dolphins!", the creature declared while pointing to himself with his one of his flippers.

As all the other members of the crew gasped with horrified expressions, Halibel simply stared at the creature with a very annoyed look.

"Are you freaking kidding me!?", she thought to herself.

"Eie-eeee-eeeeeeeeeeeheee!", the dolphin creature laughed.

"Halibel, how? How can we fight him? He's the lord of dolphins! DOLPHINS!", Jinbe yelled in an increasingly higher-pitched voice. "I can't fight dolphins! Their laugh freaks me out!"

"I guess this is just what my life has become," Halibel thought to herself as she sighed, watching as her friends become more and more hysteric and the dolphin just cackled maniacally...

Notes:

Sorry for possible spoilers... JK XD

Chapter 18: Misunderstandings edition (Part 2)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

On The Shireen, Ace, Weiss and Shoto were sitting around the table, eating lunch. Then, they saw Itachi coming towards them. He looked somewhat troubled.

"What`s up, Itachi?", Ace asked. The other two also looked at the ninja with concerned expressions.

"Ah, sorry to worry you", the Uchiha gave them a apologetic smile. "I just got off the phone with Kisame." Weiss raised an eyebrow at that response.

"I thought that you two were friends? Why would you look so troubled after talking with him?", she asked, looking puzzled.

The other two had similar expressions as they looked at Itachi.

The former Akatsuki member sighed and took a seat at the table.

"Well, you see", he said in a slow manner. "Kisame was talking a lot about his new companion, the woman named Halibel."

The others nodded, gesturing for Itachi to continue.

"However, there was one name that he used to describe her, that I must admit I am not familiar with...", the Uchiha said. He once again looked troubled.

"So...what sort of word was it that he used, that has you looking so...uncertain?", Shoto asked.

"He, ahem, said that she was a...Milf, I believe was the word", Itachi said. "I must admit, I do not know what the word means, even though I have heard it used back in my old world.

Weiss and Shoto looked quite puzzled, since neither of them had heard the word before.

"Well...Do you have any idea of what the word could mean? Based on how it was used back in your old world, you know?", Weiss said, trying to help her new friend.

"Hmm...I do believe there was a book back in my old world, written by one of the legendary Sannin, that supposedly featured a lot of these Milfs..."

Itachi looked like he was in deep thought. "However, whenever I tried to by one of the books written by lord Jiraiya, someone in the Akatsuki would always steal it before I could read it.
When I asked Kisame about it, he just said that they either didn't have money enough to buy them themselves, or they didn't want to be seen buying them in public, for some reason..."

Weiss and Shoto began to suspect something, as the seemingly still clueless Itachi continued his tale about his stolen books.

"Wait...Is that word...A inappropriate one?" Weiss and Shoto began wondering.

"Excuse me, Ace? Are you alright? You have been quiet for a long time now", Itachi asked the pirate in a worried tone. The other two also turned their gaze towards the flame-flame fruit user, seeing that he looked very shocked.

"Oh! Uhm...", the pirate said, while looking very uncomfortable. "I...Well..."

Ace had heard the word before, back in his old world. When you are a pirate, you are bound to hear some vulgar words, after all. But, if that word did mean the same in Itach`s world, and if the others really did not know what that word meant...

"I don't want to ruin their innocence!", Ace thought to himself, slowly panicking as he began to sweat under the curious gazes of the others.

"So...You see...", he began saying, his face very red.

"What are you kids talking about?" A voice called out.

"Oh! Davos!", Ace exclaimed, looking very relieved. "Itachi's friend used a word to describe his new lady friend, but we are unsure what it means. Do you think you could help us?"

The old smuggler raised an eyebrow at the oddly relieved look on the young pirate`s face, but gave them a smile before nodding. "Sure! I always try and help where I can", he said with a friendly smile.

"Thank you", Itachi said while bowing his head politely.

"You see, we were wondering what the word... Milf meant? Do you have any idea, Davos?" Itachi, Weiss and Shoto looked at him with hopeful looks in their eyes.

"Ah! So that's the word you're curious about!" Davos let out a hearty laugh. "I have heard that word. In fact, many of my old acquaintances back in Westeros, used that word."

"Is that so?" The rest of the the crew leaned in, eager to hear and looking curious,. The only except was Ace, who still looked somewhat uncomfortable.

"Alright, so what the word means is...", Davos stopped to increase the build up, seeing the anticipation on his young companions faces.

"A monarch I`d like to form an alliance with very much", he said, nodding his head in a sagely way.
"I heard that word used very often when men were talking about a certain dragon queen. That Bronn fellow did always say that there was something very appealing about those Milfs..."

"Ah...I see", Itachi said, nodding his head with a thoughtful expression. "So that's what it means. Kisame did say that she used to be the queen of her old world. So, I guess it is a fitting description."

He put his hand to his chin, still pondering something. "Although, I must admit I did not know the other Akatsuki members were so interested in books about the politics of monarchs. I suppose everyone has hidden depths..."

Weiss and Shoto nodded their heads in agreement. Both of them trying to think of someone in their old worlds that could fit with the description that Davos had given them.

Ace just sat there, looking very flustered. "Was our old world far more perverted than most others, Jinbe?", he thought to himself, feeling very embarrassed.

While none of the young members of The Shireen noticed, Davos concealed a smile.

"I do feel a little mean, tricking these lads and the young lady like this. But, it's just a little joke. What's the worst that could happen?"

"I guess when I meet Miss. Halibel, I should tell her that Kisame said she was truly a Milf"; Itachi said to himself in a reflective manner.

The rest of the crew suddenly felt a chill going down their spines.

"Why did I suddenly have a very bad feeling about this?", all of them thought.

Itachi on the other hand, simply continued to muse about how his reunion with Kisame would go. And, what meeting this new friend of his would be like...

Notes:

I somehow managed to write two chapters based on this joke...I don't know how I feel about that XD

BTW, would anyone be interested in a genderbend chapter? Because I can see some great potential for humor with that.

Or, possibly a chapter with characters from a certain series, debating who among them are the most likely to show up in SoSC.

Chapter 19: Kaiju debate edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

In a massive hall, a legion of inhumanly large creatures stood. Then, they all turned their attention to a large, reptilian looking beast, who was now standing in front of the crowd.

"Alright everyone! Listen up!" The kaiju held up a notebook for everyone to see.

"This, is the list of kaiju that have the highest chance of being a part of the Sea of Second Chances!"

All of the massive creatures fell silent and stared at him with anticipation. The reptilian kaiju opened the notebook, and began to announce the list of names:

"First on the list is me, Godzilla."

Almost everyone nodded at that. Not only was he the most famous of all the kaiju, but he was also almost always an aquatic creature.

Looking at the next name on the list, the king of the monsters frowned in annoyance, before reluctantly calling out the name.

"Next on the list, is King Ghidorah!" The other kaiju looked over at the golden three headed dragon, who looked very smug at the that announcement. Given that he was the most iconic villainous kaiju, and Godzilla's arch enemy, most of the kaiju agreed that that also made a lot of sense.

"Alright, the next couple of candidates, are mostly kaiju that have a history of being aquatic", Godzilla stated to get everyone`s attention again. While the other two heads of Ghidorah looked over at Godzilla, still having very haughty looks on their faces, the left head was simply looking out into the air with a dopey expression.
When the middle head noticed this, he bit the left head in its horn and growled at him: "Pay attention, Kevin!"

Meanwhile, Godzilla kept on listing up the kaiju:

"First up is Leviathan, or Nessie as you are also called", Godzilla said while looking at the titan. "But, you, Typhon and Kraken, are more recognisable as mythical beings. So, if you appear you are likely to be more like your mythical incarnations."

The three nodded at that, given that the author has stated that they would give mainly take inspiration from the original myths, in regards to these types of characters.

"Next are Titanosaurus, Hedorah, Manda, Gezora, Oodako and Ebirah. Since you are all kaiju that have aquatic natures, you have a decent shot at being included."

The mentioned kaijus made noises that made their appreciation of the news clear.

"From Skull Island, the Vastatosaurus Rex, Mother Longlegs, Mire Squids, Foetodon, the Skullcrawlers and of course King Kong, are the most likely to be included", Godzilla said as he looked over at the inhabitants of the famous island.

While Kong looked a bit sceptical, the other creatures, spearheaded by the Skull Devil, let out some noises that made it clear they were looking forward to encountering new types of prey.

"Others that are likely to make appearances, are Mothra, Rodan, Gamera, Gorosaurus, Gyaos, Gigan, Rhedosaurus, Maguma, Zilla, Anguirus, Biollante, SpaceGodzilla, Orga, Reptilian, the MUTO`s, the Giant Claw, Megaguirus, Megalon and Destoroyah."

Looking over the the pages of the notebook once again, Godzilla's eyes widened and he muttered the last name with clear incredulously.

"And...Reptilicus?!"

All of the other kaiju turned their heads and stared at the snake-like creature. He merely grinned and laughed with delight at being acknowledged.

"That's it. Now, I going to going back to sleep", Godzilla stated, walking away as all of the other kaiju continued to debate which of them would, or should, appear in the story.
"At least I know I'm probably going to appear near the end", Godzilla said to himself.

"The longer I can sleep, and not have to deal with that idiot Ghidorah, and most of those other that keep me deprived of my sleep, the better..."

Notes:

So yeah...This was basically just my personal list of kaiju that I would like to see in SoSC, hehe...

Some of them are more joke based inclusions, obviously, but who wouldn't enjoy seeing some of the crews fight against these creatures, am I right?

At any rate, I look forward to seeing which kaiju will eventually appear in the SoSC!

Chapter 20: Genderbend edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The sun was rising, as The Shireen was docked on a seemingly peaceful island.

The tranquil morning was ruined however, by a very distressed scream coming from one of the ships cabins. The person that had screamed stormed out and up to the deck, checking their reflection in the water below.

"Weiss? What is the matter?" a calm, feminine voice asked. "Are you alright?", another voice joined in, this one also feminine.

"No! I am not okay!", the girl with white hair yelled out as she turned around.

Or rather, as HE turned around.

Instead of a slender, elegant girl, was a boy with short white hair that was dressed in a very nice suit. He was pretty, in a very shojo-esque way, but his face was filled with panic, and he looked to be on the verge of tears.

"I demand to know what's going on here!" he exclaimed. Then, his eyes widened as he finally got a good look at the other two on deck.

One was a girl with silky black hair, dark eyes and pale skin. She had very delicate features, and an air of maturity around her. What really caught Weiss eye however, was the fact that she was wearing a very familiar cloak.

"I-Itachi!" The boy exclaimed, his mouth hanging open in disbelief.

"Yes, it is me", the girl said. Her voice had a calm, elegant tone. She looked at the stunned boy with concern.

"Then, that must mean that you are...", Weiss said slowly as he turned his attention to the person standing next to Itachi.

It was another girl, with long hair that was split into two halves, one white and one red. She was wearing blue clothing, and looked at Weiss with cool blue eyes.

"Shoto!", the RWBY member asked, clearly still in disbelief at the bizarre nature of this situation.

"Indeed", the girl said, putting her arms in a fold in front of her chest.

"It would appear that we have all turned into the opposite gender", the ice and fire user said, while a frown started to form on her face. "This is...very inconvenient..."

"INCONVENIENT!"

Shoto almost jumped back because of the way the boy in front of her had yelled so loudly.

"This is a lot more than just an inconvenience, thank you very much! Humph!" The boy turned his head away, a very childish pout on his face.

"I understand that this must be a very uncomfortable situation for you", Itachi said said as she walked up and put a hand on the boy's shoulder reassuringly. "Just calm down, and I am sure that we can figure out how to undo this."

Weiss slowly turned his head to face the ninja, who was looking at him with a warm, gentle smile.

"Well...alright", the boy said slowly. He felt a blush growing on his cheeks.

As a girl, Itachi was just as beautiful as he had been handsome when he was a boy. "I think the first thing we should is search the island. Maybe there is something on it that caused this to happen?", Shoto said. Itachi nodded her head at the suggestion.

"Yes, that sounds like a sensible idea. Does that sound alright to you, Weiss?" When the ninja didn't hear a reply, she turned her head back to the white haired boy beside her. Weiss was staring at Itachi's hand, which was still resting on his shoulder.

"Are you alright Weiss? Your face is awfully red..." The Uchiha asked the boy, worried about how red the boy's face had turned.

"Huh?! Y-yeah, I'm fine! Hehe..." The boy said with a nervous laugh, very clearly trying to not look at the ninja. "Why is she standing so close!", he thought to himself.

"Ah! I'm sorry". Itachi saw that her hand was still on the boy`s shoulder, and quickly removed it.

"No, no, really! It's fine", the white haired boy said while waving his hands, trying to calm down so he wouldn't worry his new friends.

"What's going on?", a sleepy voice called out.

"Oh, that must be Ace!", Weiss exclaimed, trying to hide how flustered he was. "Well, you see...", the white haired boy began saying as he turned around...

Only to have massive nosebleed, that sent him flying and caused him to land on his back, looking dazed.

"Oh...", Shoto said, understanding dawning on her when she too turned around and saw Ace.

"Ace...", Itachi looked at the pirate with a frown. "Given our current situation, I must insist that you put on a shirt. If you don't, I am afraid poor Weiss might die from blood loss..."

She looked at the the pirate's still very naked chest, that was now revealing a very impressive bosom.

"Ah...I see what you mean...", the female pirate said, rubbing her hand behind her head in a sheepish manner. She didn't look too different otherwise, besides having longer, curlier hair.

"So, how should we treat him?" Shoto asked, bending down to look at the still dazed Weiss.

"It can't be helped", Itachi said as she also crouched down.

"I must use the technique that all older siblings learns in order to heal their siblings when they get hurt...Headpats."

"Ah, of course!" The other two nodded their heads in agreement, as the ninja reached out and started to gently pat the white haired boy's head...

Notes:

I really am having way too much fun with the fact that Weiss is the only girl, or in this case, boy, on this crew so far...

Also, it doesn't matter if he is a boy or a girl, everyone always thinks Itachi is pretty.

Anyway, as always, I hope you enjoyed! :)

Chapter 21: Side effects edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The Cutty Sark crew were just relaxing on their ship, having just finished another one of their island adventures.

The only one not on deck was Kisame, who was taking a nap down in his cabin. However, there was something that was bothering Apacci.

"Halibel, are you sure you're alright? That guy we fought yesterday did land a pretty good arrow shot on you..."

The blonde hollow, who had been standing by the rail of the ship while staring at the sea with an oddly wistful look, turned her head towards her younger companion.

"N-no, I'm fine Apacci." She then gave the black haired girl a fond look. "I appreciate your concern, but I was just getting lost in my thoughts. I'll be fine."

Apacci still looked a bit sceptical, but decided to drop the subject for the time being.

Now, the crew could spot a island, and Jinbe steered the ship towards it. When they docked, Tsu stated to the rest of the crew:

"I am sure all of us want to explore this island, but someone has to stay behind on the ship."

Sasori was about to speak up, when he suddenly felt a hand clutching his shoulder. Somewhat startled by the strength of the grip, he looked up to see that it was Halibel.
She gave him a look, the message behind it clear: "Do not volunteer for staying behind this time".

Knowing how strong the hollow was, and that she usually had good reasons behind her actions, Sasori gave her a small nod, signaling his understanding. Satisfied, Halibel removed her hand, and subtly stepped away from the former Akatsuki member.

She then raised her hand, catching Tsu`s eye.

"I'll stay behind this time. The rest of you deserve some time off the ship. If anything happens, with both me and Kisame here, I am sure we can handle it", the hollow queen said in a confident tone.

The rest of the crew look at each other slightly surprised, but then shrugged. Halibel`s statement was one the rest of the crew could agree with, after all.

"Alright then, we'll leave the ship in our care", Jinbe told Halibel, who nodded in response.

"Please look after Apacci for me. That way, I'll have a better guarantee that she won't get herself into too much trouble", she said with a small smirk. The fishman chuckled at that while giving her a nod.
Then, the the crew started getting off the ship.

Before leaving with the others, Tsu gave Halibel a questioning look. She simply smiled at the young girl. "I'll be fine, Tsu. I will just use this as a chance to...relax for a bit", the hollow said after a brief pause.

The former pro hero looked a little skeptical, but smiled back, before following the others.

When she was sure all of the crew was out of earshot, the former queen of Hueco Mundo`s eyes gained a certain shine...

OoOoO

Having finally woken up, Kisame stepped out on the deck. Samehada in his hand, the ninja sat down by a table. Putting his sword on the table, he started rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

"Wonder where everyone is?", he thought to himself. Then, when he lowered his arm, he let out a startled noise.

"Halibel! What are you...doing on top of the table?" The ninja raised an eyebrow at his companion, looking very confused.

To his shock, the hollow (who was in her Resurreción form by the way) simply smiled at him.

"Oh, nothing really. I was just admiring your remarkable blade". As she said this, she was moving two of her fingers slowly upwards Samehada in a manner reminiscent of strutting.

"I...see", Kisame said slowly. The scepticism on his face was still very clear.

"And why are you looking at me like that?"

Just when he thought things couldn't' get more bizarre, Halibel actually fluttered her eyes at him, in manner that could only be described as flirtatious.

She then grabbed his face, pulling it close to her`s.

"I never realised how deliciously blue and evil you are!", she said before giving a small giggle.

"W-well, uhm, don`t you have something better to do, Halibel?", the now very flustered Kisame asked.

"Why, yes I do~", the blond answered, before pointing a finger towards a wall. Firing a energy blast, she began carving something on the wall. When she was done, Kisame saw that she had written K/H.

Turning back towards the baffled ninja, the hollow queen smiled seductively.

"Rawr~", she said while playfully making a scratching movement with her hand towards Kisame.

"O-okay, that's enough of that", the former Akatsuki said while standing up, walking away from the still grinning Halibel.

Her only response to that, was that her gaze turned more predatory...

OoOoO

Having sat down on on a chair near the the ship's steering wheel, Kisame rubbed his hands together. "Wow, it`s pretty cold here..."

"Yes, real cold weather we've been having lately. Perfect for cuddling~"

Once again letting out a startled shout, Kisame stood up and turned around. His mouth dropped at what he saw.

Halibel was now wearing a set of purple winter clothes, and holding two white cups. Steam was coming from both of them.

"Latte?", she asked while offering one to the stunned ninja.

"I like latte, but as for the cuddling...", Kisame said while slowly backing away, "I'll pass".

Halibel pouted. "Why?"

"Because...", Kisame hesitated for a moment, before making up his mind. "Because you're freaking me out! That's why!"

Using her sonido to get behind him, Halibel lifted Kisame up and sat him back down on the chair.

"Aww, poor Kisame, so stressed from all his hard worky-worky~", Halibel said while massaging his shoulders.

"Hehe, well, I do sometimes go a bit overboard", the ninja said, unable to hide how much he enjoyed the massage.

"Oh yes, a little to the right~", he said, closing his eyes with a content smile on his face.

"Sounds like someone could use a breaky-pu~", Halibel whispered into his ear. "Breaky-pu?" Kisame aksed, his tone revealing his fear at how weird this whole situation was.
Halibel simply grabbed his hand, dragging him with her while yelling out: "Don't mind if we do!"

OoOoO

The two were now sitting at the table down on the main deck, with bowls of crab legs in front of them both.

Additionally, the was a lit candle on the table, giving a the whole thing a much more intimate feel.

Resting her chin on her hands, Halibel smiled at Kisame before asking: "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

The ninja was looking at the contents of his bowl with a scrutinizing gaze.

"Uhm, that eating this many crab legs might go straight to my hips and I won` fit into my Akatsuki cloak anymore?" The ninja looked up with a worried expression.

"No, silly!", Halibel said with a giggle.

"Yeah, you're right. I'll just give some to Samehada", Kisame said with a grin.

"I was thinking, that we should go out and fight!" Halibel said in a enthusiastic tone. "Uhm, the good kind of fighting, or the bad kind of fighting?", the former mist ninja asked nervously.

"The good kind of fighting, of course!", the hollow said while smiling at him.

"Ah, great!" Kisame finally grinned his usual grin.

"I have the perfect opponent in mind. There was this large energy I felt when we were sailing a couple of days ago, that I'm sure belongs to someone strong! When we find it, we can really go all out, hehe!"
The ninja chuckled, already getting excited about the prospect of another fun fight.

"And I'll be your date!", Halibel exclaimed, flashing him a stunning smile.

"E-eyes on the prize, Halibel", Kisame said while looking at the hollow with worry in his eyes. He really couldn't fathom why she was acting so strangely.

Then, an idea suddenly popped into his head. Could this strange behaviour possibly have to do with that arrow that had hit her the other day?

Deciding to test it out, he said in a shaky voice: "I don't think there will be any time for kissy face..."

The hollow`s reiatsu suddenly intensified, and she glared at the ninja.

Raising his hands in in a surrendering manner, Kisame quickly correct himself.

"I, ehm, guess there might be time for kissy face, hehe..."

Halibel was instantly back to her cherry mood. "Yay!", she exclaimed. She then stood up, walked over and started to nuzzle up against the swordsman affectively.

As she was doing this, Kisame thought to himself:

"Note to self. Do not get hit by any kind of weapon that belonged to this Aphrodite person. Second, find a cure for the effects of those weapons before everyone gets back.
Third, make sure Halibel never knows what that weapon made her do..."

Notes:

This is really silly, even for this fic. Still, I hope it was enjoyable to the fans of the Kisame and Halibel dynamic. It was certainly fun to write, hehe.

BTW, kudos to anyone who recognises most of this chapter`s content, since it is inspired by a scene in a well known series.

As always, I hope you enjoyed! :)

Chapter 22: References edition (Part 4)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

A man wearing a JAWS T-Shirt was talking to a crowd of curious readers.

The man then slapped a picture of all the major characters of Sea of Second Chances.

"This story can fit so many characters in it!" he exclaimed with great enthusiasm.

OoOoOoO

Luppi was looking like he was about to burst into tears.

"I'm so useless", he said with a sniffle. "No one even considers me a real Espada!"

"Aww, that's nonsense Luppi!" Gin said while wrapping an arm around his shoulders, like friends often do.

"R-really?" The effeminate hollow asked, looking at the silver haired soul reaper with a hopeful shine in his eyes.

"Yes! You can be used as a bad example!" The former captain said with his usual sadistic glee.

The hollow`s face fell one again, while Gin just continued to smile at him with his signature grin.

OoOoOoO

The Cutty Sark crew were facing down the Flying Dutchman crew. Davy Jones stepped forward, an evil smile on his face as his beard of tentacles writhed in a disturbing way.

Halibel stepped forward, her eyes narrowed.

"I'll deal with him", she declared, pulling out Tiburon.

"No! You mustn't fight him!", someone yelled out. Everyone turned their attention towards the one who had yelled.

It was Mineta, who had a panicked look on his face.

"And why is that?" Halibel asked. She sounded quite annoyed at the boy's interference.

"Because", the short boy pointed at the captain's beard and declared in a sagely tone:

"I have seen enough hentai to know where this is going!"

Everyone froze at that. The only thing you could hear, was the wind blowing as everyone stared at Mineta.

Everyone present had different expressions on their faces, ranging from stunned, to disgusted, to just plain confused.

"Uhm, what`s a...hentai?" Apacci asked. She, along with Hanataro and Tsu looked very confused by Mineta's statement.

Kisame put a hand on her shoulder. "We'll tell you kids when you're older", the ninja said while giving the trio an apologetic grin.

Halibel on the other hand, was glaring at Mineta. If looks could kill, the boy would have dropped dead instantly.

While all of this was happening, Davy Jones was just staring at them, looking incredibly irritated.

"I didn't think I could find someone who could annoy me more than Jack Sparrow did, but..."

He turned to Torafuzar, getting the demon's attention, and pointed at the Mineta.

"Make sure you kill that one first. Understood?"

While all of this was happening, Mineta was looking around, his panic increasing.

"W-what!?"

Jinbe just sighed, already used to these kinds of situations at this point...

Notes:

The first chapter to feature OceanLord himself!

Hope you approve of the meme you were featured in. I thought it fit pretty well with how the SoSC story works, hehe.

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 23: Isekai opening edition

Chapter Text

Halibel: "Why were we hurled..."

Kisame: "To this interesting world? I think cause all of us..."

Jinbe: "All of us..."

Juvia: "All of us...

Halibel, Kisame, Jinbe and Juvia in tandem: "All of us could make it fun!"

Kisame: "Looks like we were blessed with this wonderful invitation!"

Halibel: "Whether you`re a young girl or an adult, you`re stuck in this sea!"

Juvia: "Everyone is starting at zero in this weird ocean of love!"

Jinbe: "A strange new world that leads to broken bones and... with no rules!"

Kisame: "My brain is cracking! What is happening?! Is this Hell?! Are we gonna die again?!"

Halibel: "No point in complaining or even explaining!"

Kisame and Halibel in tandem: "WE JUST GOT TO SURVIVE!"

Jinbe: "We can easily figure this out if we analyze and plan!"

Juvia: "This doesn't seem much like a place that we can..."

Jinbe and Juvia in tandem: "Comprehend!"

Kisame: "My name is Kisame Hoshigaki! I'm a ninja and also a swordsman!"

Juvia: "I am a Fairy Tail wizard!"

Halibel: "I was the queen of Hueco Mundo!"

Jinbe: "Hello, I am Jinbe. Wait, what do you mean by, I need a cooler introduction?!"

Halibel: "I wish to see my friends!"

Jinbe: "We can't leave!"

Kisame: "Let's start a quest!"

Juvia: "Oh dear..."

All of them in tandem: "Ahh~"

Everyone continues to sing in tandem: "Now what?!"

"This world is a very odd and strange place! Everyone's welcome, though we might fight you based on your morals or alliance!"

"Just broaden your horizon, though you should maybe think twice!"

"You'll see this world as your paradise!"

Halibel: "Why were we hurled..."

Kisame: "To this interesting world? I think cause all of us..."

Jinbe: "All of us..."

Juvia: "All of us...

Halibel, Kisame, Jinbe and Juvia once again in tandem: "All of us could make it fun!"

"Oh, ocean world Iskeai! Ocean world Isekai! Ocean world Isekai!"

"Ocean world Isekai~!"

Chapter 24: The smith edition

Chapter Text

On a island, somewhere in the Sea of Second Chances, sounds of metal being pounded could be heard. The sounds came from a very impressive smithy, that seemed to radiate with power.

Inside, five figures were working, each of them in the middle of forging something.

Unbeknownst to all of them, a certain black haired figure with several piercings on his face, had snuck into the smithy.
The man was eyeing some of the finished products that were hanging on one of the walls, with a wicked grin and hunger in his eyes.

One of the men, who had a rather unattractive appearance, shouted to two of his colleagues:

"Brok! Sindri! How is that armour you two were making coming along?"

The two men, or rather, dwarves, looked up. "It is looking less and less like a piece of scrap-metal. Does that answer satisfy your curiosity, smith god?", the gruffer, blue skinned of the two yelled back.
His brother, a slightly taller fellow with surprisingly pale skin, merely looked at his brother with a frown. His eyes then widened when he spotted a fly flying near his head, and he desperately tried to keep it away when it started circling around him.

Hephaestus merely shook his head, already used to the brothers antics by now.

He turned his head and called out to another one of the people who was currently working in the smithy.

"And how is your latest sword coming along, Nimaiya?"

The royal guard member looked up, lifting his sunglasses off his face, and looking at the smith god with a serious expression...

That quickly turned into a goofy grin.

"It's coming along real nice, Hephaestus my man!", Ōetsu Nimaiya declared. "I can`t wait to see what this one will be like, if it's really gonna be paired up with someone from a different world, ya know?"

As the soul reaper finished his rambling, he pointed at the greek deity with both his hands, looking incredibly excited.

"Yeah, that does sound interesting", the smith replied. He looked quite fascinated at the concept of a such a merging of powers.

"These different worlds offer up so many possibilities...", he thought to himself.

Turning his attention to the final person working in the smithy, he called out to the young, dark haired man:

"And what about you, Gendry? How is your work coming along?"

The Westerosi smith looked up, somewhat startled at being addressed.

"The, ehm, valyrian weapons are coming along well, lord Hephaestus", the Baratheon said, sounding somewhat nervous.

The smith god just sighed.

"Lad, as I've told you, in this workshop there is no need for titles, or any of that other formal nonsense. We're all equals here, just smith's who are forging our inventions, working side by side."

Gendry seemed to to lighten up at the god's words, giving him a friendly smile. "Alright then, wanna see how this newest blade of mine is coming along?", he asked in a eager tone.

Hephaestus shook his head, but he had a small smile on his face as he made his way over to the young man`s side.
He knew that Gendry often felt like he wasn't up to par, given the power and experience that the other workers in the forge possesed.

He stopped and turned his head sharply however, when he heard what sounded like someone munching on something crunchy. His eyes widened in horror as he saw a man standing by the wall where all of their finished works were placed.

The man was currently in the middle of eating one of his works, a mechanical glove, which was now almost completely devoured, save for a single finger. The pieces of scrap metal on the ground showed that this was not his first meal from the wall.

"You again!" The smith god growled, pulling his hammer from his belt. All of the other workers in the smithy looked up and when they spotted the dark haired man, their eyes narrowed as well.

The man, having just finished wolfing down the last finger, looked at all of the scowling smith's, now sweating nervously.

"Uh-oh...", he said, discretely glancing towards the exit, while slowly inching closer to it...

Before bolting towards it, while also grabbing as many items from the wall as he could.

"After him!", Hephaestus yelled. He and all of the others ran after the thief, intent of finally catching him this time.

As he was being chased, Gajeel Redfox continued munching on the items, marveling at how good all of them tasted.

"The best thing about this new world, is definitely how delicious the metal is!", the dragonslayer thought to himself.

He kept on grinning, even as he was chased down by the very angry smith's...

Chapter 25: References edition (Part 5)

Chapter Text

The Cutty Sark crew: Defeats an enemy, and then leaves without finishing them off.

The enemy: "I'm still alive, but just barely..."

Davy Jones: "It's free real estate!"

OoOoO

Cipactli was resting in his cave. He was taking a moment to relax, now that he knew that Gustave and the others had been given their mission.

Then he heard a buzzing sound. Picking up a small, electronic device with a webbed hand, his eyebrows raised when he saw that he had received a message from the crocodile.

Opening it, he saw that the message was picture, with text at the bottom.

It read: "Me and the Boys about to raid Tamatoa’s Horde, Sire."

The picture was of Gustave and the three Otherworlders, standing together. All of them had the same kind of weird, smug-looking smiles.

Cipactli just continued to stared at the picture, not quite sure what to think of it...

OoOoO

"Hey Juvia?", Tsu called out to the female wizard.

"Yes, what is it Tsu?", the blue haired girl replied, looking at the frog-like girl with curious look on her face.

The green haired girl pointed towards Sasori, who was currently sitting with his eyes closed, while helping with steering the ship.

"Do you ever wonder, what is going on inside his head?", Tsu asked in a reflective tone. Thinking about the question, Juvia too gained a pensive expression.
The two girls continued to stare a the redhead, wondering to themselves what kind of thoughts could be going on inside the puppet`s head...

Meanwhile, inside Sasori's head:

"Dansa med oss
Klappa era hnder!"

"Gr som vi gr
Ta ngra steg t vnster!"

"Lyssna och lr
Missa inte chansen!"

"Nu are vi hr med! "

"I Caramelldansen!"

"O-o-oa-oa!"

Chapter 26: The scientists edition

Chapter Text

Orochimaru was standing in front of Mayuri and Nemu, a curious look in his snake-like golden eyes.

"My snakes tells me you're quite the scientist", the ninja said with a sinister smile.

"Y'know, I'm something of a scientist myself."

OoOoO

Mayuri: "I have thought of a joke, Orochimaru. Do you know what you should do, if you find yourself in the company of a sick chemist?"

Orochimaru: "I do not know. What should you do?"

Mayuri: "If you can’t helium, and you can't curium, then you might as well barium."

The two grin at each other.

Meanwhile, Nemu is just standing there, her face blank as the two continue to tell each other morbid science jokes...

OoOoO

Another member of the crew that Mayuri and Orochimaru were currently apart of, asked the two a question:

"So, when the two of you wanted children, did both of you really decide to find completely new ways of CREATING life, to have them?!"

“Modern problems, require modern solutions”, both scientists said in unison, while they both had very smug, and very creepy smiles on their faces.

Chapter 27: Justice edition

Chapter Text

On a ship, a large man in a white uniform was smoking a cigar while reading a newspaper. However, he looked up as he heard someone call out his name.

"Sakazuki!"

The person who had called out his name was a dark skinned man with braided hair and a band-like visor. Although he was usually rather stoic, right now he seemed quite excited about something.

"What is it, Tōsen?", Akainu asked. He seemed to be in a bad mood, glaring at the former captain.
It was unclear if he was actually annoyed at the other man or, if he was just in the same bad mood he always seemed to be in.

"On our latest stop on that island we just left, Wonderweiss found something incredible. I am sure that this is an item, that will allow us to fulfill our goals of achieving true justice in this new world!"

Tōsen gestured towards the childlike hollow, who was sitting beside him. He was letting out sounds of awe and wonderment, at the small item in his hand.

To the former fleet admiral, said item simply looked like a plastic toy.
It consisted of a ball bearing in the center of a multi-lobed flat structure, that looked to be designed to spin along its axis with little effort.

Wonderweiss was currently doing just that, as he watched the toy spin around. While he was doing this, he was also letting out noises that showed his amazement at the whole thing.

"Yes, I am sure that this 'Fidget spinner', will be instrumental to our cause, Sakazuki!"

Tōsen continued to proudly talk about this so called amazing item, while Wonderweiss was still watching it spin, completely captivated.

Akainu was just looking back and fourth between the two with an increasingly dumbfounded expression.

In his head, he was asking himself: "Why did I end up on the same crew as these guys...?"

Chapter 28: Similarities and Differences edition (Part 2)

Chapter Text

On an island in the Sea of Second Chances, two different groups had just encountered each other.

One of the groups was a pair of teens. The other group was a man with a cane who was wearing a green cloak and a striped dark green and white bucket hat, and large man with glasses.

Both of the groups were also accompanied by a black cat. The one with the two teen`s was wearing a witch hat, while the other one seemed like a perfectly normal cat.

The two cats were looking at each other, both of them realizing the other was not all they seemed. Then, they simultaneously gained a mischievous glint in their eyes.

With a loud "Pop!", and a purple cloud of smoke, the cat with the witch hat was gone. In her place, a busty woman in a black dress and purple hair stood, grinning at the other group.

While the two teens stared at her with annoyed expressions, the other group seemed intrigued. "Well, this is a surprise!", the man with the green cloak said.
He looked down at the black cat standing next to him. "Are you going to do the same?"

The cat didn't answer him. Instead, it too disappeared in a cloud of smoke. When the smoke faded away, a busty woman with tanned skin and purple hair stood there instead.

However, unlike the other woman, she was completely naked. She was grinning at the other group, while her golden eyes were sparkling with humor.

The male teen of the other group had a massive nosebleed, that caused him to fall to the ground. Embarrassed, he muttered: "So uncool..."
The girl just shook her head, muttering to herself: "Not another one..."

The man with the green cloak had pulled out a fan, which he was now using to cover his face with.

"Oh my~", he exclaimed. "This is certainly an interesting development~!"

Meanwhile, the two purple haired women were still looking at each other with, both of them grinning.

Chapter 29: References edition (Part 6)

Chapter Text

The Cutty Sark crew were facing down an incredibly powerful group of enemies. All of them were full of bruises, as they glared at their opponents

Then, out of nowhere, a stream of fire shot between the two groups. Both of them turned their heads to the side to see were this fire had come from.

A young, raven haired man, wearing a black cloak with red clouds on it, stood there. His eyes normally black eyes were now red, as he looked at the Cutty Sark crew.

"ITACHI UCHIHA!" Kisame yelled, clearly surprised.

"YES!", the man exclaimed in a dramatic manner, as he first pointed at his old friend, and then downwards. "I AM!"

OoOoO

Haku, O-Kiku and Giselle were standing together.

Sanji: "Confused noises?!"

OoOoO

Hidan and Kakuzu were walking along a path on the island they were currently on. Then, they spotted a sign. Squinting, the silver haired fantic read what it said out loud:

"Road work ahead? Well... Yeah, I sure hope it does!"

As he said this, Kakuzu had a dead look on his face. Feeling his face with a hand, he saw that he was bleeding from his nose.

"What's up, you old miser?", the scythe wielding Akatsuki asked his partner.

"N-nothing Hidan. Just an aneurysm caused by sheer stupidity...", Kakuzu muttered in a exasperated voice.

"Wow! I didn't think you were THAT stupid, Kakuzu!", Hidan exclaimed in a surprised tone.

""Aaaaaargh!", Kakuzu roared. The anger and frustration in his voice was practically tangible...

Chapter 30: New main henchman edition

Chapter Text

Cipactli was in his cave, full of rage. How dare those fools oppose him!

After taking some time to get his temper under control, he sighed. "Well... I guess I need to appoint someone new to Gustave`s position for now...", he thought to himself.

He searched his memory for someone among his subordinates who could fulfill the crocodile`s role in his crew.

"There is Ed..." the God Eater briefly considered...

Only to almost immediately discard the idea. After all, the hyena did have a very...odd personality, to put it mildly.

"Condor is a possibility", the mythological Aztec being thought next.

"But then again, I don't think an ostrich, wearing three red bow ties on his neck, is gonna be a someone that will incite fear and respect in my enemies. Or even my other subordinates, for that matter."

Cipactli sighed once again. "I guess it will have to be 'Him', then..."

The God Eater contacted said creature telepathically. He told him that he required his presence and that he needed to come to his god's cave right away.

Eventually, the creature arrived and was now kneeling in front of his master.

"Raise your head", Cipactli commanded. As the creature looked at him with a curious look in its eyes, Cipactli declared in a booming voice:

"Starting today, you will be assume Gustave`s position. Do you understand...Philosoraptor?"

The dinosaur in question nodded his head, signaling that he had understood his master's decree.

Then, he put a claw to his chin, looking deeply immersed in thought.

Finally, he looked up at his master and asked a question:

"If you hit yourself and it damaged you my lord, would that mean that you are too strong, or too weak?"

"...Yes."

Cipactli closed his many eyes and sighed in exasperation as Philosoraptor resumed his signature position, without a doubt preparing a whole list of questions that he wanted to ask his master...

Chapter 31: References edition (Part 7)

Chapter Text

On the Flying Dutchman, Hidan and Kakuzu were trying to get to know their new allies.

Kakuzu's eyes were narrow, as he looked at Torafuzar, Sung-Sun and Arlong with a scrutinizing gaze.

"Tell me...", he asked in a serious tone: "What is your opinion on money?"

Torafuzar frowned. "The members of Tartaros had no need for such things."

Sung-Sun shrugged her her shoulders. "We didn't really have much use for money in Hueco Mundo either...", she said while covering her mouth with her sleeve in her usual way.

Frowning, Kakuzu turned his gaze to the fishman in their crew. "And what about you?"

Arlong gave him a wicked grin.

"If you can't pay the cash, then you're out with the trash!", he declared loudly. He then started laughing in an extremely over the top way.

Kakuzu's eyes widened in surprise. Then, the other crew members noticed that his eyes had a new shine to them...

OoOoO

Davy Jones got out from the his captain's cabin, wondering what all the noises up on the deck were. When he got up there, he was stunned at what he saw.

It was Kakuzu and Arlong, who were chugging down bottles of rum together. In between this, they were laughing and talking to each other in incredibly slurred voices.

"What is going on here?" The captain glared at his other subordinates. Hidan raised a hand, getting Jones's attention.

"They are just really fucking happy to have found someone that shares their views on money. Or some shit like that...I think..."

Jones just sighed as he turned his gaze back to the his two avaricious crew members.

Now, he was able to hear that their drunken raving were mostly about, "money, money, money!"

"It's gonna be a a long time, until we're feared as the worst Scourge of the 7 Seas...", he thought to himself.

Chapter 32: New main henchman edition (part 2)

Chapter Text

The Shireen crew had just defeated a pack of enhanced animals. As they looked around, checking the area to see if they had truly defeated all of their enemies, they heard a low chuckle.

They saw that it was one of the animals, an elephant, who was barley still alive.

"I fail to see anything humorous about this situation", Itachi said to the large creature. The rest of the crew were frowning as well at the elephant's strange behaviour.

"Haha! I'm just laughing, since you poor fools have no idea what you'll soon be facing!", the grey animal declared in a mocking voice.

"What do you mean?", Ace asked.

"You see, after seeing your power, our master has despatched one of his top lieutenants to this island to deal with you. And she is very eager to earn his favour, so she can claim the position as his number one subordinate.
Now, you will never be able to reunite with your old friends...because, soon you'll all be dead! Hahaha!"

The elephant kept on laughing, until his eyes suddenly went wide with fear. "I can feel her presence...good luck... Otherworld scum..."

As the animal drew his last breath, the Shireen crew tried to sense the new opponent that was apparently coming their way. Then, Itachi's brow furrowed, the confusion clear on his face.

"Do the rest of you...hear that?, he asked the rest of the crew. He was very clearly bewildered by whatever it was that he was hearing.

The rest of the crew tried to listen as well, wondering what could cause their normally calm and collected crewmate to sound so...baffled.

Then, all of their eyes widened as they started to hear a strange noise...

"NYANNYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYA!"

All of the them stood there, completely stunned by what they were seeing.

It was a a grey cat that was blushing, that had the body of a cherry Pop-Tart. As it was flying towards them, they saw that it rainbow coloured stream was flowing behind it.
And through it all, it was still making those noises, in a very sing song like way:

"NYANNYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYA!"

"Oh no! That, is the legendary Nyan Cat!", Davos exclaimed. He looked like he was both terrified and in awe of the, honestly rather adorable creature.

"I heard that is was one of the most famous and dreaded beings in its old world", the old smuggler explained to the rest of the crew.

The rest of the crew could only sweatdrop, as they turned back around to see the cat coming towards them.

"This Cipactli creature, certainly has some...interesting subordinates." Itachi's voice was filled with dry humor as he made that remark.

The rest of the crew could only nod their head in agreement, as they watched the Nyan Cat coming towards them, still singing.

It truly was the least threatening thing any of them had ever seen...

Chapter 33: References edition (Part 8)

Chapter Text

Kisame and Halibel had just woken up, and were now heading to the deck.

Once they got there, they saw that all of the members of the Straw hat crew were sitting around a table, eating something.

"Oh! Hey you two!", Usopp said with a smile. "Have a donut!", Nami said with a smile, showing the two what she was eating.

"Uhm, aren't those onigiri...?", Kisame asked confused. Halibel looked equally puzzled.

Completely ignoring them, Jinbe held out his portion of the food, and stated enthusiastically:

"These donuts are great! Jelly filled are my favorite! Nothing beats a jelly filled donut!"

Kisame and Halibel just stared at the pirates incredulously, both of them very confused by their companions bizarre behaviour...

Chapter 34: Motto edition

Chapter Text

The battles at Tamatoa’s Horde had now begun. However, the crew members who were still on the Cutty Sark suddenly noticed something.

It was a BIG ship, that was heading straight towards the island.

As the C.S. crew started to see what kind of crew was on the ship, their eyes suddenly widened. For some reason, two of the crew members were standing in some very dramatic postures.
All the while, bombastic music was playing.

Youpi: "Prepare for trouble!"

Jackal: "And make it double!"

Youpi: "To protect our lord from devastation!"

Jackal: "To blow up all humans within our nation!

Youpi: "To denounce the evils of truth and love!"

Jackal: "To extend our reach to the stars above!"

Youpi: "Youpi!"

Jackal: "Jackal!"

The two of them speaking in tandem:

"Team Cipactli blasts off at the speed of light!"

"Surrender now, or prepare to fight!"

A third member of the crew jumped in front of the two as they stood back to back, already in his hybrid form:

"Lucci! That's right!"

Gustave was looking at his crewmates with a proud smile and nodded his head in an approving way.

Meanwhile, the Cutty Sark crew were just staring at them. All of them had large sweat drops on their faces, showcasing their bewilderment at the other crew’s, VERY, over-the-top entrance...

Chapter 35: Telling jokes edition

Chapter Text

Kisame, Jinbe and Halibel were sitting around on of the tables on the deck of the Cutty Sark.

Suddenly, the ninja gained a smirk. "Hey, do you guys want to hear a joke?"

The two looked sceptical but eventually nodded.

"Do you know why Sasori is never able to date anyone?" When the fishman and hollow shrugged and looked at him with curiosity, he answered with a smirk:

"Because... he always strings people along!"

The former Akatsuki member grinned as his two companions laughed despite themselves at the joke.

OoOoO

On the Shireen, Ace was rather bored. Looking at his companions, his eyes eventually settled on the ninja in their crew.

"Hey Itachi! Do you know any jokes?" the pirate asked. Weiss, Shoto and Davos turned their heads and looked at the Uchiha too, their interest also piqued.

The former Akatsuki member closed his eyes, seemingly in deep thought. Then, he looked at the rest of the crew with a very serious expression.

"Why did the dog need glasses?", he asked in grave tone.

The others shook their heads, almost feeling scared by their friend's intense expression.

"Because... it had paw eyesight...", Itachi said with a small smile.

All the other youths fall over in a over-the-top manner, while Davos smiled proudly.

"That, was a first rate dad joke my friend! Haha!"

OoOoO

On yet another ship, a man in a yellow suit and sunglasses, called out to his companion:

"Hey! Hey, Sakazuki!"

The man in question looked up form his newspaper, and frowned at the man.

"What is it, Borsalino?"

"Do you...want to hear...a joke?"

When Akainu just looked at him with a stony expression, Kizaru just took it as a sign to go ahead with his joke.

"Do you know... what they call a school ...where people smoke weed?", the former admiral asked slowly.

Akainu let out an aggravated sigh, before replying:

"No. I don't. What do they call it?"

"A...High...School...", Kizaru said, pointing his fingers at his companion with a 'Get it?' expression.

The former fleet admiral pressed a hand to his face and groaned.

Meanwhile, Kizaru was chuckling, mentally applauding to himself for his 'brilliant' joke...

Chapter 36: References edition (Part 9)

Chapter Text

Donquixote Doflamingo was sitting in a jewelry-covered chair. He had just hung up the call he had gotten from the White Company.

His nearly perpetual constant smile seemed even more sinister then usual.

"Walter, if I may confide in you?", the former warlord suddenly asked. The butler raised an eyebrow in surprise, before replying in a dry tone: "I tamper my sense of decency in expectation."

Doflamingo's grin widened even more, while his red sunglasses seemed to twinkle with sadistic joy.

"I am positively throbbing!", the blonde man stated, "over the news that those Straw Hats are in this sea". The satisfaction in his voice was practically tangible.

"Well, if they last more then 4 hours...", Walter replied in his usual manner, while his eyes wandered to the ege of the room. It was almost as if he was looking into a camera while saying that line.

Not paying any attention to the butler`s words, Doflamingo continued: "Walter, do you know what my top three favorite things I've killed are? Third is civilians." He paused while he pushed his glasses closer to his face.

"Second is marines."

He folded his hands together over his knees as he looked at the aged vampire hunter with anticipation.

"Can you guess the first?"

Walter's eyes narrowed as he looked at the grinning pirate. "Your father?", he asked in a weary tone.

The flamingo king clapped his hands together enthusiastically while standing up, his grin somehow growing even wider then before.

"Nailed it!"

Chapter 37: Inferno edition

Notes:

This is more of a serious chapter, featuring a potential crew in the SoSC that I feel would be very fitting team up. As such, it has a bit of a horror vibe as well. Regardless, I hope you enjoy it!

Chapter Text

(One night, on a small island in the Sea of Second Chances)

Traveling ships, even from far away, could spot the bright light that was coming from the small island. On top of that, when the ships tried to get closer, the crews could feel a intense heat. This caused all of them to turn away, as they were afraid that their vessels would catch fire.

There was only one village on the island. It was a tiny, peaceful town, were only civilians lived. Normally, the only lights that would have illuminated the village at night, would have been some humble lanterns.

However, on this night, the village was being consumed by a massive fire.

As the buildings were falling apart, the people were running for their lives. Most of them were screaming in terror at the horror they were witnessing, while others were simply devoured by the flames.
Their charred corpses were an absolutely horrifying sight, that would have disturbed even the most hardened individuals.

But, the citizens had no real time to stop and take in what had been done to their neighbors, friends or family. All most of them could think about, was to find a way to escape from this nightmare that they were suddenly living in.

Eventually, a large group of people managed to band together. They decided to try and run towards the island`s shipyard, figuring it was their best chance of escape.
But, as they ran, their path was suddenly blocked by a wall of pure black fire.

The terrified villagers turned around to see where the flames had come from. A couple feet away, on the top of a large rock that stood in the middle of the town, they saw a man.

He had long, spiky blonde hair, that reached down to his lower back. He was wearing what looked like some kind of armour, with a yellow and blue color scheme.
However, what drew most of the villagers attention, were his eyes. His pupils were blood red, and seemed to glow with terrifying insanity. And, the psychotic grin on his face, and the way he laughed...

It made the people realize that not only had the man been the one to create the black fire, that had killed so many of them. He had also enjoyed it, all of the suffering and pain that he had inflicted upon them.

The people started to back away, terrified by the blonde man who was now looking straight at them. But, their fear caused them to not hear that someone had walked up behind them.

It was an extremely large, muscular man. His hair colour was a mixture of red, yellow and orange, and was styled into three curved sections. He wore a orange cape and red pants, and had a pair of brown gloves on.

He looked at the villagers with disdain, as he raised a huge naginata. It's blade seemed to be covered in fire as it descended downwards towards the crowd of people, who were still unaware of the man's presence.

"CHOP!"

The entire crowd of people fell to the ground, their heads cut cleanly off their necks. Then, both the heads and bodies started catching fire.

The tall man walked straight over the bodies, as he glared at the man with the spiky blond hair. "Zancrow! I told you to be more effective, and to not always mess around like this on a mission!"

The god slayer just threw his head back and laughed. "Don't act like such a killjoy, Oven!" His red eyes locked with his allies black ones. "I can tell, you enjoy this just as much as we do, haha!"

Oven’s eyes narrowed at that. "On that subject, where is she?"

Behind a house that was still standing, a man was watching as the two argued, the fire around both of them seemingly not bothering them at all. "M-monsters..." he muttered as he turned around, desperate to find another way to escape. Only to run straight into someone.

The man fell to the ground, but quickly tried to get back on his feet. He looked at the one he had run into, realizing that it was a woman.
She had black hair, that was held up in a bow by a golden headpiece. The outfit she wore, seemed to be some kind of armour, with a red and black colour scheme.

As he looked at her, he saw that she waved her hands around in a graceful manner and blue fire materialized from them. Terrifed, the man turned around and tried to make a run for the coast...

Only to feel his head get pierced by something that sendt shocks through his entire body. He fell to the ground once more, this time dead.

"You sure enjoy watching them run, huh?", Zancrow asked as he and Oven walked up to her. "It really gives you a thrill, doesn't it? Hehehe!" The pirate looked down at the woman, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Was that the last of them, Azula?"

The former princess of the fire nation looked up at the towering man, giving him a smirk. "Oh yes, that was the last one. I'm really glad I got to use my lighting on at least one of these nobodies."
The female firebender had a such a intense, bloodthirsty look in her eyes, that it managed to unnerve even the ruthless son of Big Mom.

"Haha! You really are something else Azula!", Zancrow exclaimed as he looked at her with his signature psychotic grin, his body practically covered in his own black flames.

While the fire bender looked at him with an amused smile, and Oven with a annoyed glare, the former Grimoire Heart wizard once again cast his head backwords, and let out a another crazed laugh.

Around them, the entire village and all of its people, were slowly being engulfed in a bloody inferno of red, blue and black flames...

Chapter 38: Misunderstandings edition (Part 3)

Chapter Text

The White Company had stopped by an island to relax after completing another job.

All of them had realized that they needed some supplies after they landed. Therefor, Deidara had left the rest of the crew to look through the shops on the island.

While the rest of the crew tried to lay back and actually relax for a bit, Bambietta seemed to be in a bad mood. While Eruka and P’Li seemed content to ignore the female sternritter, Kimblee walked over to her. He had the beginnings of a smirk in the corners of his mouth. The crimson alchemist was clearly amused by the black haired girl’s pouting expression.

Despite that, he still managed to sound genuinely polite as he asked Bambietta:

"What's wrong, Bambi? Not feeling well?"

"Don't want to talk about it...", Bambietta muttered in a sullen tone. She was clearly trying to not meet the alchemist's eye.

Kimblee just put his hands in his pockets and waited. After a while, Bambi let out a aggravated groan.

"It's that damn ninja! He is always showing off!" Kimblee raised an eyebrow, before saying: "He is loud, I can certainly agree with that..."

"And he's constantly boasting about how his explosions are greater works of art then mine are! And how I need to be more 'professional', and other crap like that!", the sternritter continued.

"He does indeed like to show off", the man in the white suit repiled in a dry tone. The other two members of their group saw that his smile had grown wider. He was obviously amused by the quincy’s ranting.

"One of these days, I'm gonna show him! You'll see!" Bambietta said, as she turned towards Kimblee. "Is that so?", he replied with an indulgent smile.

"Yeah! One of these days, I'm gonna blow him!" Bambietta declared loudly.

Eruka and P’Li’s eyes widened at that declaration. The frog witch’s jaw dropped, while her face grew red. The fire bender just shook her head, rubbing her face and sighthing tiredly. Kimblee looked like he was about to burst into laughter.

After a few seconds passed, Bambietta realized what how poorly she had phrased that last declaration.

"O-oh God! I meant blow him up! N-not that other thing!"

"Oh, I don`t know. From what I've seen, I could definitely see you wanting to blow him~", Kimblee said with a shit eating grin.

"SHUT UP KIMBLEE!"

OoOoOoO

In one of the island`s stores, Deidara suddenly sneezed. "I get the feeling a hot babe was just talking about me..." He smirked. "Nice!"

Chapter 39: Potential rivals edition

Notes:

So this is another chapter that features some crews that I think would be cool to see in the SoSC. Hope you like them!

Chapter Text

In middle of the Sea of Second Chances, a massive oil freighter was cruising along the waves. It had just passed by an island, but made no sign of stopping.

In the room where the steering wheel of the ship was, a rather unusual sight could be seen. It was a orangutan, who was wearing captain's uniform and smoking a pipe. It was looking through the window in the front of the room, down at the two other passengers on the ship.

One of them, a tall muscular man who was also wearing a captain's cap and a red scarf, was approaching the other man. Said man was sitting a the very front of the ship, while holding a walking stick and keeping his eyes closed. The dark haired man looked like he was in deep concentration, as he listen intently for something.

"Have you heard anything?" The other man asked while crossing his arms over his chest. The setting sun was casing his blonde hair to seem more golden then usual.

"Yes, I have. Something quite intriguing, in fact", the sitting man replied. He turned towards his companion with a small smile on his face.

"But first, have you used your Dark Blue Moon, to make sure that we are not being spied on?"

The blonde man nodded. "Yeah, everything seems fine. Gotta say, it sure is pretty handy to have a water based stand ability in this world."

The man tapped the floor with his stick, while something seemed to be rushing towards their ship, down in the water. "Indeed", he stated. "Speaking of..."

A hand made of water with racer sharp claws shoot out of the water and slithered around the dark haired man. His two golden earrings shined as the watery hand's movements caused them to swing gently back and forth.

"My Geb has helped me find something." He made a gesture with his hand, and the watery stand shoot back down into the sea. Then, when it came back, it had dragged something with it. It was a dead humanoid animal. Black blood was still running from the wounds it had received.

"It appears someone has been killing Cipactli's subordinates", the man stated with a slight smirk. "And, combining that with the wave of Wa-Ay we felt not long ago, I think it is safe to say that he will soon be on the warpath."

The other man looked pensive. "So, what do you think we should do?"

"Go and inform Forever of this. And, tell him to be ready for getting caught up in some kind of conflict down the line", the dark haired man ordered. The blonde man nodded, and turned around. As he began walking, a dark shape could be seen keeping pace with him in the sea below.

"Hehe", the sitting man let out a small chuckle as he looked out at the sea. Opening his eyes, one could see that they were completely white. The man was blind.

"I have a feeling that this is going to lead to something very interesting", N'Doul thought out loud while tapping his cane towards the floor. Geb grabbed the dead body, and flung it far away from the oil freighter. While it slowly sank into the depths, the egyptian stand user grinned menacingly...

OoOoO

Far away, on an island filled with old, and rather creepy looking trees, a huge man was listening to a report from one of his subordinates.

"And so, those Samebitos that have been attacking our island will never again see the light of day", the demon stated in a eerie way.

"Kishishi! Well done, Keyes!", his superior exclaimed. "Thank you, my liege", the black archbishop stated as he bowed his head.

Suddenly, the incredibly large, pale skinned man looked out through the window in his tower. "Well, well, looks like i'll be getting another report today. How lucky I am to have such lively subordinates!"

The person that has just flown through the window of the dark castle they were in, looked up at the man with a small frown. "That was a pretty lazy joke, not gonna lie."

Then, the black haired girl(?), who was wearing a white outfit, smirked. "You could say... it was dead on arrival, hehe..."

The humongous pale skinned man laughed out loud, enough to cause his spiky purple hair to start shaking. "Kishishi! You certainly have the right sense of humor for this crew, my dear quincy!"

Giselle Gewelle was smirking up at their current employer. Keyes just looked at the two with a blank expression. It was impossible to tell if he was amused or annoyed by the sternritter's behaviour.

"So, what news do you bring me?" the purple haired man asked, his sharp teeth on full display as he grinned down at the zombie sternritter.

"Well, it appears that all of those weird animals are returning to that one island they seem to have their base on. From what I could gather, it looks like that green stuff that covered the sky, was a message to get their butts back home", Giselle said casually.

"Hmm...so, it seems like one of the six rulers of this sea really is going to war...", the pale man mused. Then, he grinned.

"Excellent! This will definitely provide us with plenty of new warriors that we can both steal shadows from, and turn into zombies!"

The Etherious tapped his Khakkhara on the ground, the golden rings on it making a ringing noise. "A sublime plan, my liege! While this will surely be a calamity for many, for us it will be a sublime way to increase our power!"

Giselle looked over at him with a unimpressed glance. "Yeah, using dead people is the main thing we do, we get it. Talk about being over-dramatic, geez..."

The quincy looked back up at the purple haired man. ""I'm pretty hungry, so is it okay if I go grab something to eat and relax for a bit?" The huge man nodded. "Yes, go ahead Giselle. You have certainly earned a break. And I want you to inform the other members of the crew of our plans, Keyes."

The demon bowed his head, while the sternritter gave the pirate a peace sign and a wink. Then, they both left.

"Kishishi! These kinds of reports are the perfect news to receive before a nap!" Gecko Moria thought to himself. The former warlord folded his hands behind his head, falling asleep while still chuckling his signature laugh.

OoOoO

Another place in the Sea of Second Chances, yet another ship was sailing through the waters. This ship however, was notable mainly because of the obviously high level of the technology that had been used to build it.

It was made purely from metal, and had several large gears that spun around, as it made the ship move forward. Standing by the steering steering wheel, was a man with messy black hair.

He was wearing a orange coveralls, with a harness buckle around his chest in the form of a tunic that was exposing his metallic looking shoulders. He had small silver circles around his jawline and his ears were studded with screws.
However, the thing that was the most striking about the man, was his devilish grin that showcased his extremely sharp, pointed teeth.

"Hahah!" The man let out a loud, psychotic laughter.

"What are you cackling about?", another voice called out. It was a blonde haired man with a bland tan skin tone, piercings and a metal necklace. Both his hair and teeth were spiky and he was wearing a fur-trimmed jacket.

"I'm laughing because I'm excited, Giriko!", the black haired man replied. "Killing all of those animal abominations, as they were rushing back to their little base? That was the most fun I have had in a while!"

"Well yeah, I can understand that", the demon weapon said with a shrug, taking a swing from the bottle in his hand. "But, do you have to laugh so loud? And if you are still laughing about that same goddamn thing you did hours ago..."

He brought up a foot, a saw blade emerging from it with a sizzling noise. "If you don't shut your trap, I'm gonna shut you up right now! Got it, Wall?"

Wall Eehto stopped his laughing, but his grinned seemed much more menacing as he turned around to look at his companion.

There was a few tense seconds, as the two glared at each other, readying their weapons. Until:

"That is enough!" A third voice called out. The two turned around, spotting the man who had shouthed and interrupted their would-be fight.

He was a slim man with narrow pale-blue eyes and short black hair, that fell down his face in the form of bangs. The man had a small vertical scar over the left side of his mouth, and was wearing a white uniform, consisting of a hooded cloak, a trench coat-like gi ending just past his waist with a black sash, and a pair of black fingerless gloves.
A pair of weapons, two claws with four curved blades, was attached to his back of his wrists.

"We are on a mission. So, save the in-fighting for later", Cang Du stated coldly. The Sternritter with the I Schrift, glared at the his far less level headed allies.

Eventually they both sighed, and with one last glare, Giriko turned around. He walked towards the ship's basement, presumably to check up on the ship's machinery. Wall sat back down, using his lasers to shoot as some clouds out of boredom.

The quincy who possessed the power of iron, shook his head at the two behavior of the two nutcases he was currently working with. Then, he turned his eyes towards the horizon. "It looks like I will most likely end up being a part of another war", he thought to himself.

"But this time, I will make sure that I am on the side that emerges victorious. And, I'll kill anyone that stands in my way", the sternritter vowed, his blue eyes shining with a steely intensity...

Chapter 40: Dinner (?) edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

"Hey Nami, have you seen Jinbe?"

The navigator turned around and look at Usopp with a surprised expression. "Last time I saw him, he was heading down to the kitchen to grab something." The orange haired pirate then frowned, as she remembered something else. "I did see Halibel, Apacci and Grimmjow head down there too though. I think they said something about making a..."

Sanji, who had heard the conversation, walked up to the duo, now standing next to Usopp. "What did they said?"

Nami looked at the two with a horrified look in her eyes. "They...said that they were going to make a dinner. One that they had been looking forward to for a very long time..."

The chef and the sniper both felt a shiver go down their spines and their eyes widen, as the implications of what Nami was insinuating really hit them. "You don't think they would really...right?" Usopp asked with a nervous laugh.The other two joined in, as all three of them tried to laugh it of...

Before they all rushed towards the kitchen, the panic plain to see on their faces.

All three of them burst through the door to the kitchen, landing on the floor. As they scrambled to their feet, they saw the three hollow’s sitting by a table, full of empty plates. "H-hey! Where is Jinbe?!", Usopp shouted, as he pointed a finger accusingly at the trio at the table.

Halibel seemed to have not heard him, as she merely let out a soft sigh of satisfaction and leaned backwards with a content look on her face.

"I must admit, that was quite delicious~"

The three straw hats looked between the three hollow’s and the plates on the table, the fear and horror in their faces plain to see. "D-don't tell me...", Sanji muttered, as the cigar in his mouth dropped to the floor.

"Oh yeah!" Nami, Sanji and Usopp turned their attention towards Grimmjow, who was looking a them with a unsettling grin on his face.

"Your helmsman was...", his grin grew even more sinister, "eaten!"

"AHHHH! MONSTER!"

"Why the hell are you only looking at me?!" Apacci shouted in an exasperated tone, while looking at the pirate trio. They were hugging each other tightly, while staring at her with terrified expressions.

"What are you three are shouting so loudly about?"

The straw hats turned around, seeing Jinbe and Kisame standing there while looking at them with raised eyebrows. Both of them were holding a freshly caught batch of crabs and octopus, respectfully.

"We were just out diving, to catch some more ingredients", Jinbe explained to his very confused crewmates. "Halibel wanted to show Grimmjow, just how good all the new dishes in this sea really are!", Kisame added with a crooked grin. "Given the lookes on your faces, you guys came up with some kind of weird stuff you though we were doing instead...didn't you?"

The three pirates fell over, steam coming out of their ears as they muttered some incomprehensible noises. The two Espada, Kisame and Jinbe all shared a good laugh.

Meanwhile, Apacci was still sulking, looking away from everyone with a very childish pout on her face...

Notes:

Inspired by a scene from One Piece, that always gives me a good laugh, hehe!

Chapter 41: Crew of shadows and zombies edition

Notes:

This is a follow up to chapter 39. It features another batch of characters that I think would be very fitting additions to a crew like this.

With that said, I hope you enjoy!

Chapter Text

Giselle and Keyes had arrived at the main hall of the castle. The sternritter was looking at the tables that were filled with food with a hungry look.

The two strands of hair of hair that stood up like antenna on the quincy's hair, were rocking back and forth in a cartoony way, as Giselle looked at the food hungrily. Just as the Reishi-user was about to skip over to the tables, another member of their crew waltzed up to them.

"I see that you have returned, Giselle. It is a pleasure to have you back with us", the man said with a charming smile. His deep, accentèd voice made it clear that he originated from New Orleans. He was leaning on his cane, looking over at the demon that was standing right behind the quincy.

"And I see you have returned from meeting with master Moria as well, Mr. Keyes. Got anything exciting to share with us?"

The black archbishop nodded his head, but didn't say anything. Frowning slightly, the dark skinned man stood up straight. "Aww, don't mind him. He just wants to share the big news with everyone in his usual, overdramatic way", Giselle said while waving their hand. They then eyed the man with a smirk.

"Looking sharp as usual, Doc. Did you do anything fun while I was away?"

The man smiled while twirling his cane around, before tilting his top hat to the sternritter. "Oh yes. Me and my friends have secured quite a few deals, that I am sure will benefit us all in the near future."

The sternritter giggled sadistically at that. They knew exactly what the bokor’s deals were like, and the misery they caused anyone took them. "That does sound like fun. Tell me about it over dinner, okay?"

Dr. Facilier bowed in a suave manner, before giving the quincy a crooked smile. "Of course, my dear crewmate. I am sure you will find my most recent...aventures, very entertaining." As he said this, his shadow, who seemed to have a life of it’s own, slithered around Giselle’s feet. A barely audible, sinister laughter could be heard as it returned to it’s master’s side. Keyes had watched it intently, while Giselle seemed to pay it no mind.
"That particular friend, seemed to have been what really caught Moria’s attention, ya know?" Giselle said in a casual tone. The black haired Reishi-user waved at the shadow, who waved back with a mischievous grin.

The stylishly dressed witch doctor smiled at that. "I do think you are correct in that assumption", Facilier replied while chuckling.

As Giselle and Facilier walked down the long hall, with Keyes following close behind them, another member of their crew called out to them.

"Welcome back, Giselle!"

The zombie Schrift user looked over at the man who had shouted. It was a short man, wearing a open, purple colored shirt and sunglasses. The most striking thing about him, was his bizarre hairstyle, which resembles a dust mop with decorative beads hung underneath. In his belt, a hatchet (engraved with the word 'Ax') hung.

Giselle waved at the man, giving him a big smile. "Hi, Alessi!"

As soon as the group was out of the stand user's earshot, the sternritter's expression morphed into a frown. "That guy gives me the creeps", Giselle said, while faking a shudder. "So in other words, you can't stand him", the man with the dark maroon undertaker tailcoat said with a mocking grin.

Keyes watched the two as they laughed at the joke, before glancing back at the user of Sethan. He was currently checking his pistol, before taking out a piece of cloth. Then, the dark haired man started polishing his hatchet, while licking his lips in an unsettling way.

Finally, the trio had reached the end of the hall, where the tables filled with food were. Giselle started to pick up several different kinds of food, that the sternritter then put on their own plate. Facilier watched with an amused smile, while Keyes was as stoic as always.

Having reached the end of one of the tables, Giselle spotted something. It was a tank filled with water. The quincy was grinning as they skipped over to it. "It has been a while since I've seen you!", the dark haired sternritter exclaimed, while knocking on the glass.

"You awake in there?"

There was in fact someone in the tank. It was a huge man, wearing dark clothes that were torn and tattered. The most striking piece of clothing however, was a white hockey mask with red stripes, that was covering the man's face.

A low rumbling sound emanated from the tank, or more accurately, from the man inside it. His intense yellow eyes were locked on the sternritter, who was looking right back at him with a smirk.

"Man, I can't wait for the day when we finally get to unlock those chains that are keeping you in this tank", Giselle stated in a wistful tone. "Seeing you use that machete of yours on some unsuspecting idiots, is going to be a lot of fun!" Giselle's grin became much more sinister, as they stood on their toes and stared up at the towering, undead serial killer.

"Don't you think so too...Jason~?"

Jason Voorhees stared back at the grinning sternritter, the chains around his body keeping him form making any kind of movement. Right next to the tank, a machete had been placed.

It seemed to shine with a foreboding glint, just as the zombie killer of Crystal Lake's eyes locked on to it.

Seeing this, Giselle let out a disturbing laugh, that echoed through the entire hall ominously...

Chapter 42: Epic quotes edition

Notes:

So in these types of chapters, characters will be using quotes from other series.

They can be badass, comedic or both.

With that said, I hope you enjoy!

Chapter Text

The Samebito general Gomog was rushing towards Tsu, determined to kill one of the fighters that had ruined his conquest. However, he was stopped by a being punched by a massive blue fist.

Jinbe glared at the general, before stepping backwards and pointing at him.

"Omae wa mou shindeiru."

"NANI!!!"

Then, the Samebito general flew backwards, while his whole body exploded. Kisame and Halibel looked over at their fishman companion.

"Wow...Nice one", Kisame said with a grin.

OoOoOoO

Haku was facing off against someone. While they had put up a pretty good fight, the last Yuki was just about to deliver the finishing blow.

"Alright...I want to finish this with a cool one liner", Haku thought to himself. "What kind of line would master Zabuza use?"

Then, a quote popped into the young ninja’s head. Turning his attention back towards his opponent, Haku shook his head in an overdramatic way.

"Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill!", the dark haired young ninja declared, in what was clearly meant to be a gruff voice.

....

"What?" Both his opponent and Zabuza just stared at him, completely bewildered.

"Nailed it!", Haku thought to himself while hiding a proud grin.

OoOoOoO

Davy Jones had just knocked off the upper half of Hidan’s face with his claw. The cursed captain then walked up to the where the upper half of the ninja’s head had landed.

As his pointer-tentacle wrapped around Hidan’s forehead, the captain of the Flying Dutchman growled in an ominous tone:

"Those who dare impersonate the dead..."

His chilling blue eyes meet the now terrified Akatsuki’s.

"Are judged to join their ranks!"

Chapter 43: Mascot edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Cipactli was sitting in his cave, growling angrily.

"Something bugging you, lord Cipactli?", a voice called out. The Aztec monstrosity looked down to see who it was.

It was a large, muscular man with brown skin and black hair that had been arranged into cornrows. He exhibited numerous ape-like characteristics, possessing pronounced upper-canines, sharpened fingernails, and patches of dark hair along his forearms and fingers.
He wore a white military-esque uniform, consisting of a hooded-cloak and a trench coat, as well as pants and a pair of trench boots.

"Yes, Jerome", Cipactli answered the sternritter 's question, his voice still cold with rage. His 20 eyes narrowed.

"I have come to a realization. After that seeing how the battle at Tamatoa’s Horde turned out, and knowing that we will be going to war with Tiamat, there is something crucial that we still lack..."

The quincy looked up at his new master. "And that is?"

"A mascot, of course!", Cipactli declared while gesturing dramatically with one of his webbed hands. "Both the Queen Anne’s Revenge and the Cutty Sark had mascots! That was surely the only reason that they both managed to prevail, even when faced with the might of both my subordinates and my own power!"

The Sternritter scratched his head, while looking like he was in deep thought over his superior's statement. "That...does make a lot of sense, my lord", he eventually said while nodding.

"So, what kind of mascot do you have in mind?"

Cipactli seemed to be thinking about that very thing. "Maybe something that can fly...", he pondered out loud. Jerome was about to suggest using King...but decided not to. He had a feeling the pirate would not appreciate being the mascot of their crew.

"What about Pet Shop?" the quincy suggested instead. "Hmm...that's not a bad idea." Cipactli seemed to like the idea of using the falcon with the stand that granted it ice-based powers as their mascot.
"Ah! I've got it! I know who will be the perfect mascot for our army!" Jerome looked up at his master, clearly curious about who he had selected.

"Who is it, my lord?"

"Hattori, of course!" Cipactli declared proudly. "I will inform my subordinates that if it appears that Lucci will be killed, that his pet be protected at all costs." The Aztec monstrosity grinned. "That pigeon shall truly be a mascot that strikes both fear and awe into our the hearts of our adversaries!"

Jerome got on his knees and spoke in a tone that showed his reverence: "Yes, my lord! You are truly a master without compare! Such a mascot will surely be the deciding factor in our quest towards becoming the supreme rulers of this world!"

"Indeed Jerome, indeed!" Cipactli’s grin widened and he let out a sinister laugh.

OoOoO

On a different spot in the Sea of Second Chances, both Lucci and his small bird companion felt a shiver go down their spines...

Notes:

The Sternritter in this chapter is Jerome Guizbatt, who had the Schrift "R" - "The Roar".
From what we know, his power seems to have basically functioned like a gorilla zoan devil fruit, in addition to drastically amplifying the force of his roars in order to produce a strong, sound-based shockwave that he could attack opponents with.

So, I thought he would be the Sternritter that would be the most fitting addition to Cipactli's crew, if he's going to have a quincy in his army.

With that said, I hope you enjoyed! :)

Chapter 44: Theme song edition

Chapter Text

King was standing by the entrance to Cipactli’s cave. He had been summoned there to deliver a report about his latest mission.

However, when he stepped into the cave...

"Du du du du du, du du du du..."

A very familiar song from a certain movie about a park with dinosaurs had started playing.

King just sighed.

OoOoO

Some time later, King had been summoned once again, this time to seemingly deliver a rapport about the status of their forces.

The Pteranodon devil fruit user stepped into his new master’s cave...

"Boom boom acka-lacka lacka boom!"
"Boom boom acka-lacka boom boom!"

The former Beast pirate commander’s eye was twitching violently this time, but he still managed to keep his cool.

OoOoO

When he was summoned, AGAIN, to deliver another report, the former Alll-Star was just barely able to keep his temper under control.

Hoping to vent his frustrations, he kicked down the massive new door to Cipactli’s cave, that they had just finished building...

"SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME THE WORLD IS GONNA ROLL ME!"

"THAT'S IT!"

King yelled as he drew his massive sword.

"YAMMY, MANDA, BOTH OF YOU ARE DEAD!"

The former Espada and Ninja Summon were running away, both of them still laughing their ass off...

Chapter 45: Headphones edition

Chapter Text

The White Company were currently flying through the air on one of Deidara’s clay birds.

While the rest of the group were doing something to keep themselves busy, the former Akatsuki member was laying on his back, his eyes closed. On closer inspection, you could see that he was wearing a pair of headphones.

Bambietta, feeling rather bored, poked Kimblee’s shoulder to get his attention.

"So, what do you think he's listening to?", the female Sternritter asked. The crimson alchemist raised an eyebrow, before smirking slightly.

"I do admit, I am somewhat curious myself."

Grinning at having gained an accomplice, Bambi started moving closer towards the ninja, Kimblee following right behind her.

The quincy girl gently poked the blonde’s cheek, to make sure that he really was asleep. When his reaction was to mutter and only turn slightly, the duo took it as their sign to continue.

Slowly peeling the headphones off his head, the two white clad members the group quickly back away from the still sleeping ninja. His only reaction was to mutter some kind of curse at someone named Tobi, before rolling over and thus turning away from the rest of the Company.

"Alright everyone!", Bambietta called out. "Come over here, there is something fun we want to show all of you!"

Jackal, Eruka and P’Li looked somewhat dubious, but still got up and walked over to where Bambi and Kimblee stood. Both of them were sporting wicked smirks.

"What is it?" Jackal asked while folding his hands over his chest, looking at the two with obvious impatience.

"This is the song that Deidara is always listening to!" Bambietta replied with a smug grin.

"Aren't the three of you at least a little curious about what his taste in music is like?", Kimblee added, while looking over at the still sleeping ninja.

The three looked at each other, before turning their heads towards the quincy and alchemist, all of them giving the two a nod.

"Alright then! Let's hear it!" Bambietta exclaimed with obvious glee, as she turned on the phone’s speakers. Then, she pressed play again on the latest song played...

"Sex bomb, sex bomb, you're a sex bomb uh, huh"
"You can give it to me when I need to come along (give it to me)"
"Sex bomb, sex bomb, you're my sex bomb!"
"And baby you can turn me on (baby you can turn me on)"

All of the White Company were standing there, silently listening to the song.

Kimblee was tapping his foot and nodding his head to it, seemingly liking the song’s beat.

Eruka was blushing violently, before turning away from the others in embarrassment.

P’Li had simply raised an eybrow, but had no other visable reaction.

Jackal was grinning, clearly amused by the sexual nature of the song, as well as the use of the word bomb, over and over.

And Bambietta had turned her gaze back towards the former Akatsuki member, now with a rather hungry look in her eyes...

Just as the song finished, Deidara finally woke up. Stretching and letting out a yawn, he blinked a couple of times to shake off his tiredness. He then noticed that the rest of the group was unusually quiet.

Turning his body to look at them, he saw that they were all staring at him, with a variety of different expressions on each of their faces.

..."What?", he asked, clearly confused.

"Oh, nothing~", Bambietta answered with a teasing smirk.

Chapter 46: Epic quotes edition (Part 2)

Chapter Text

The Cutty Sark crew were currently facing down Nnoitra. The former Espada was glaring at them as he drew his giant axe-like weapon.
Stepping forward, Sanji raised his leg, the heat around it making it look like it was on fire.

"ALL WOMEN...ARE QUEENS!", he declared passionately.

Nnoitra’s eyes narrowed as he pointed his weapon right at the cook.

"IF SHE BREATHES...SHE'S A THOTTTT!", he yelled in reply.

As the two began to clash, the rest of the crew were just looking at them with blank expressions...

OoOoOoO

Doflamingo was looking at down on the people of the latest island he was subjecting from the top of the clouds.

"The invasion will start one week from now. That should give you plenty of time to prepare! So, live a little! Maybe kill your boss. Get a purge going! Because in one week's time..."

The pirate chuckled. "Well, to give you an idea..."

Suddenly, a building was sliced in half.

"So, keep that in mind, and I'll see you next sunday!"

The former warlord’s sadistic grin widened as his glasses shined blood red in the light of the sun.

"Also, feel free to pray to your God! But, spoilers...I won't be listening!"

OoOoOoO

As the Gods of the Sea were having another meeting, Poseidon was glaring at the Celtic deity in their group.

"Morrigan", he began speaking, his voice stern. "Violence isn't always the answer."

The Goddess of War nodded her head in agreement.

"~True, true~", she said with a serious look on her face...before gaining a bloodthirsty grin.

"No, violence is the question. And the answer is always YES!"

Chapter 47: Domestic edition

Chapter Text

It had been a couple of days since the big showdown at Tamatoa’s Horde. Most of the Cutty Sark crew were still recovering from it.

Among those recovering, Sanji and Mira had been among those who had gotten the least amount of rest. They were the cooks on the crew after all, and they both prided themselves on their abilities to serve others food.

Regardless of their own condition.

However, on this particular day, they were both stopped just as they were heading down to the kitchen.

"Sorry, but I've got to stop you right there", Jinbe said with a serious look on his face. "The two of you need to rest to fully recover. Why don't you let someone else prepare dinner for once?"

Sanji was about to protest, but Jinbe gave a look that him made him change his mind.

"It would be nice to rest for a day" Mira said, before putting a finger to her chin. "But who would make dinner for everyone in our place?"

"Don't worry, I've got someone in mind", Jinbe replied with a slight smirk.

"Hey, Kisame! Come over here!"

The former Akatsuki member walked over to the trio. "Yeah, what is it?", he asked while giving the fishman a confused look.

"Sanji and Mira need a break. So, I figured that you would be the perfect substitute chef! Given what I've heard about your culinary skills", Jinbe said with a grin.

Kisame was about to refuse, before seeing the curious and hopeful looks Sanji and Mira were giving him, respectfully. When he looked around, he saw that the rest of the crew were giving him similar looks as well.

Rubbing his hand through his hair while letting out an exasperated sigh, he finally muttered: "Alright, fine."

But, as he was walking down towards the ship’s kitchen...

"I shall join you", a female voice called out. When Kisame turned around, he saw that Halibel was now standing next to him.

"There have been two chefs preparing dinner for us all until now. So, I believe it is only fair that it should be two that makes a dinner in their place."

As she continued down the stairs to the kitchen, she called out to Kisame: "Are you coming?"

The ninja looked stunned for a bit, before he followed the former Espada.

Before he disappeared down the stairs, Jinbe saw that the blue-skinned swordsman was now grinning in his usual way.

"What is it?", Sanji asked him his fellow Straw Hat when he heard him let out a quiet chuckle.

"Oh, it's nothing", Jinbe said with a small smile, while giving a knowing look to the stairs leading down to the kitchen...

OoOoO

Apacci, who had been taking a nap, was rushing down the stairs to the kitchen. Tsu and Juvia was following right behind her.

"If Lady Halibel is making dinner, I should be the one to help her!", the female hollow declared.

While she was preparing to open the door, the pro-hero and wizard looked at each other. "Should we tell her?" Juvia whispered. Tsu shook her head, before replying:

"I think it's better she sees for herself."

As Apacci opened the door, all of the ranting she had intended to unleash died in her throat.

Kisame and Halibel was in the middle of preparing the dinner. The two of them were working together in perfect unison, silently giving the other whatever tool they needed. As the stunned Apacci watched, the duo switched positions, allowing the other to check up on whatever else they were making, while making sure everything was kept in order.

Tsu and Juvia silently grabbed the still shocked Arrancar, guiding her out of the room. The two of them shot a look at the pair still making dinner, who had seemingly not noticed the three girls entering.

Both Kisame and Halibel were smiling, while Samehada was letting out happy-sounding chitters.

"Those two look very domestic, don't they?", Tsu asked in her usual, deadpan way. "Yes, it's so cute!", Juvia replied while blushing brightly.

Apacci was still so stunned by the sight she had just witnessed, that she didn't even register that conversation that the other two girls were having...

OoOoO

Later on, the whole crew had gathered together to eat that night's dinner. They all looked very excited at the sight that was before them.

The whole table was filled with delicious looking food. Though, they did note that all of them seemd to be crab dishes of some kind.

"Alright!", Kisame called out to everyone. "I know that all of you've got to be starving. So, here's your food!"

Everyone was smiling...Until they saw that the ninja had put down a few plates of very plain looking meat. Meanwhile, Halibel was sitting by the other end ot the table, looking at the crab dishes with a hungry look in her eyes.

"That is your guys's food...And the rest is for me and her", Kisame said with a sadistic grin. "Hope you enjoy it!" And with a wave, he walked over to the blonde female hollow, as they both began devouring the food.

Everyone just sat there stunned, except for Sasori, who just smirked at everyone else's misfortune(since he didn't need to eat).

"From now on...We'll handle dinner", Sanji said while looking at Jinbe, with a tone that did not invite any argument.

"Yes, please do", the fishman replied while looking at his plate, and the extremely small piece of meat on it.

A little further down the table, Apacci was sitting. She still had that same shocked expression as before...

Chapter 48: King vs. Emperor vs. God edition

Notes:

A more serious chapter, featuring a face-off between three characters that would most certainly lead to an apocalyptic battle.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

On a large, uninhabited island in the Sea of Second Chances, everything seemed peaceful.

That is, until a massive figure, whose frame temporarily blocked out the sun, jumped off from the highest mountain on the island. There was an extremely loud crashing sound, followed by a long silence. Then, the man stood up, seemingly not damaged by the fall at all.

Rubbing his head and shaking off the dirt in his long, black mane of hair, the man took a deep breath. The horns sticking out of his head were shaking slightly, while the tattoos on the left side of his body seemed to shine in the light of the sun.

"DAMM IT!"

The man’s yell echoed throughout the entire island, and even seemed to cause large waves in the sea around it.

"After all those years, I finally got die in a great war! And then, the very next thing that happens, is that I wake up in another damm sea!"

He started smashing the ground with his huge kanabō.

"And everyone I have encountered since I woke up, have been pathetic weaklings!"

His yellow eyes narrowed, as he growled through gritted teeth: "If I find those damm brats that caused this, Straw Hat, Kid, Law, and their allies..."

His skin started to turn blue and scaly.

"I'll kill them all, mark my words!"

Suddenly, the pirate turned around, having noticed that someone who appeared to possess a massive amount of energy, was approaching at a rapid pace.

Looking upwards, he saw that it was a muscular young man with long, dark blue colored hair. His skin was dark, and he had light blue markings on his face and body. He was wearing a high collared, black cloak, a necklace with sharp red claws, a sash around his waist, a gold arm ring tightened around his right upper arm, and torn, dark blue pants.

His icy blue eyes meet the pirate’s yellow ones.

"Are you the one they call Kaido?", he asked, his deep voice echoing through the valley they were currently in. His teeth were sharp like fangs.

"Yeah, I am. What’s it to you?", the Yonko replied with a sneer.

"You are called 'The World's Strongest Creature', by those from your world", the other man continued. His eyes eyes seemed to fill with a murderous intent.

"They say...That you are a dragon...", he finished. The rocks around him were now starting to tumble away because of the energy that he was emitting.

"So what?", Kaido answered, feed up with the other man’s questioning. "Either leave, or I'll kill you right here and now!"

The man merely grinned. "Is that so? That's funny, since the reason I came here...Was to kill you!"

When the captain of the Beast pirates raised an eyebrow in surprise, the man with the long blue hair continued his explanation.

"I am Acnologia, the Black Dragon of the Apocalypse! And the Dragon King!"

He pointed at the towering devil-fruit user.

"And I shall slay every other dragon there is in existence. And that includes you."

Kaido smirked at that. "Is that so? Well, you can go ahead and try, but..."

Purple lighting started to appear around the former Rocks pirate.

"Tell me something...What is a King, to an Emperor?"

Just as the two were about to clash, they both paused. The two men turned around, spotting a massive hurricane coming towards the island. Then, they both spotted the creature at the head of the storm.

It was a massive, three headed dragon with golden scales, whose body seemed to radiate with electric energy. Each of the heads had a crown of ten horns and its eyes were beady, with a fiery reddish-orange color and circular pupils.

The massive beast's eyes started to glow yellow and his necks seemed to fill with some kind of pulse...

Before it unleashed a massive triple blast of yellow gravity beams.

When the smoke on the now burning island subsided, the two men had their armes up, both of them having blocked the attack.

"What the hell is that?!", Kaido asked, glaring at the titanic creature coming towards them.

"It has many names", Acnologia answered, his eyes narrowing as he too stared at the golden monster approaching them.

"The Wings of Death", "The Golden Demise", "The Death Song of the Three Storms..."

"But it's true name..." He paused for a few seconds.

"The God of Destruction, King Ghidorah".

Hearing that, Kaido face lit up. "A God of Destruction, huh?" He cracked his knuckles, before grinning. "Sounds like it might give me a great fight then! Haha!"

As he laughed, the Yonko's skin glowed, and he was suddenly gone. In his place, a massive, blue, serpentine dragon was now hovering in the air.

Acnologia let out a blood curdling laugh, before he too transformed. Now, a massive black dragon with spiraling blue markings stood in his place. Letting out a thundering roar, the black dragon flapped it's wings, before it flew right towards the golden kaiju.

Kaido was also flying towards the winged titan, as he too let out a roar.

The three headed dragon let out a roar of it's own, that seemed to indicate that it was accepting the other's challenge.

And so, high in the sky above a sea that was shaking and unleashing massive waves, and surrounded by multiple tornadoes and lightning, the three dragons clashed.

All around the Sea of Second Chances, their clash could be felt, by everyone and everything.

After all, it was a battle of apocalyptic levels, between a King, an Emperor and a God...

Notes:

That clash would definitely be an awesome one.

On the other side, it would probably casue a lot of islands to be destroyed, hehe!

Hope you enjoyed! :)

Chapter 49: References edition (Part 10)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Cipactli, using the body of Gustave, had just decimated the majority of the Cutty Sark crew. Now, he stood before Apacci, glaring down at the female Hollow. He raised a Wa-Ay-enhanced fist, preparing to finish her off...

Before suddenly stopping , a confused expression taking over his face.

"Why do I suddenly hear...Music?"

Turning around, the Aztec deity saw that Kisame, Halibel and Jinbe were now completely healed.

That, was not the strange part, however.

The strange part, was that all three of them were striking poses, which only caused the music to intensify.

"AYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA!"

Cipactli started nodding his head. "I must say, I do like the song. It reminds of the music from my old world...Only...Far more...Bizarre..."

OoOoOoO

Halibel was currently facing down a very familiar face from her world.

"Baraggan...It's been a long time."

The old king of Hueco Mundo glared at the blonde haired Hollow. "Yes, indeed it has. And I intend on showing everyone in this new world, who the real ruler of all Hollows is!"

His expression then morphed into a sinister grin. "But, I have a little surprise for you. I have in fact, taken a page out of your book, and adopted a child of my own, you see."

Halibel and Apacci looked at each other, equally shocked. Both of them were baffled that Baraggan, of all Hollows, would actually 'adopt' someone.

"Allow me to introduce you to my boy...", Baraggan continued, seemingly not caring about the female Hollows confusion at the whole situation.

"This, is my heir...Tomura Shigaraki. Or as I like to call him...Mini Me."

The young man, who was standing next to the ancient Hollow, glared at him.

"I already told you, I am not you son, or heir or anything! I'm just following you so I can learn how to increase the power of my Decay Quirk even more!" He then raised his hand, flipping the bird at the former King of Hueco Mundo.

"Ya got that, you old pile of bones?"

Halibel, who had now recovered from her confusion from earlier, simply raised an eyebrow at the whole scene.

"I see he has inherited your charming personality, in addition to your power, Baraggan. Truly, he is a fitting heir for you..."

The pure, dry sarcasam emanating from the former Espada's statement was so heavy, it was a wonder that the ground they all stood on did not turn into sand.

"Yeah! Like the child of a ruler of Hueco Mundo would ever be as vulgar as that brat there! Am I right?" Apacci looked up at Halibel with a proud grin.

The blonde Hollow just stared down at her with an expression that seemed to say: "Are you serious?"

A few meters away, the rest of the Cutty Sark crew were trying their best to hold in their laughter at Apacci's statement...

OoOoOoO

Grimmjow was currently standing high up in the air, looking down at Envy. The Homunculi had just transformed into a massive, green monstrosity, after taking a massive beating from the blue haired Hollow.

"Aww, what's the matter? Are you too afraid to fight me now?", Envy taunted the former Espada. "Hey coward, what's the weather like up there, huh? HAHAHA!"

The green behemoth had thrown it's head back and was now laughing so hard it had closed it's eyes.

Because of that, it did not notice how Grimmjow's eyes narrowed. Nor did it notice the gurgling noise the male Hollow started making, or the, "hhhrrraaaaAAACCHHHHHKKKKTTTTTT!", noise that followed...

But, it's laughing did come to an abrupt stop, when it noticed how there was suddenly a wet liquid now running down it's face.

It glared up at Grimmjow with pure hatred in it's eyes. In return, the panther Hollow gave it an amazingly shit-eating grin.

"It's raining."

Notes:

I do realize the irony of someone facing down Cipactli while the Pillar Men theme is playing, considering...Well, the whole Aztec thing they had going on, while Cipactli is an ACTUAL Aztec deity. Still, I hope you enjoyed! :)

Chapter 50: The main antagonist entrances edition

Notes:

A more serious chapter, that features how I could imagine some of the main villains of the major series of the SoSO might make their presence known.

Although, there is a bit of humor with one of them.

With that said, I hope you enjoy!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

On an island in the Sea of Second Chances, an army of Samebitos was currently facing down a single man.

While the sharkmen had expression that varied from hatred to fear, the man simply looked bored out of his mind.

With a collective roar, the army charged at the man, who just let out a resigned sigh in response.

He made a series of motions with his hands, and then looked up at the sky. His long mane of black hair was flowing in the wind, and his red armour shook from the trembling that the Samebito army’s approch caused.

Then, the army charge came to a screeching halt. All of them looked up in disbelief, that quickly changed to fear, before they all scrambled to flee.

However, it was too late, as most of the massive army was crushed beneath the weight of a gigantic meteorite.

As the ninja watched the remnants of the army flee in terror, he shook his head.

"So far, I haven't found one worthy opponent in this new world..."

Madara Uchiha gazed out towards the sea.

"I do hope that I will see you once again in this sea Hashirama...But, until then, I suppose I will have to look for someone else to give me a true challenge..."

The man that had single-handedly turned the tied the ties of a world war in is past life, smiled.

"I can sense someone...Someone strong!"

And with new purpose, the Ghost of the Uchiha dashed across the now raging sea, his eyes shining with anticipation over the chance of finally facing a worthy opponent...

OoOoO

On another island, people were walking down the streets of a peaceful town. Amongst them, a young, black haired man was holding out flyers, asking if anyone had seen the two people depicted on them.

One of them was a young girl with incredibly long, flowing hair of a golden color and hair-accessories that looked like wings. The other was a young man with hair the color of salmon and a white scarf around his neck.

"Please, has any of you seen them?", the man, who was wearing a black toga, kept asking those that walked passed him.

"You know, you could always seek out one of the 'Gods of the Sea'. Becoming one of their subordinates, is usually the way you something you want in this world..."

The man turned around slowly, as he spotted the man who had given him that particular bit of advice. The man was suddenly regretting opening his mouth, as the man was slowly approaching him.

The look he had in his eyes, could have sent chills down any beings spine.

"I...", he began speaking as he stood right in front of the now terrified man, "will NEVER, side with any god..."

Then, just as quickly, his face changed, making him look like harmless young man once again.

"So, you haven't seen either of them?", the man asked, holding up the flyers so the man could see. When all he got was a quick answer of: "No, I'm sorry!", he let out disappointed sigh.

"I promise, I WILL find you both. Now,this time, I finally have the chance to make things right..."

Zeref, the legendary black wizard, looked up at the sky, while clutching the papers tightly.

"And this time, I won't let any kind of 'God', stand in my way..."

OoOoO

On yet another island, a man had suddenly materialized out of nowhere. He looked around, clearly somewhat confused by what he was seeing.

"Well now. This, is certainly an interesting development...", the man mused out loud.

As he looked around, a group of hooligan looking individuals spotted him, and started walking towards him, wicked smirks in place.

"Hey you! Yeah you, four-eyes!", one of the man called out as he stood in front of the man. "I see you're new around here. Allow me.. to welcome you!"

As the man through a punch, he was shocked to see that he had just knocked out one of his companions.

"I see."

The man whirled around, spotting the man now standing a few feet away from him, and giving him a condescending smile.

"And just when, did you assume that I would want to be welcomed to this new plane of existence by the someone like you?", the man asked. The level of confidence on his face, the belittling tone he was using as he addressed the man, and the cold look in his eyes...

All of it caused the man to feel a shiver go through his entire body.

"I teach to respect me, you son of a bitch!", he yelled out, as he charged at the man in a fit of rage.

"I would advise you to not get too close. I do not intend to show you mercy again..." the man stated, still giving the man the same condescending smile.

The man was about to retort...

But, just as he had gotten within range to punch the man, the entire front of his body had disappeared. His companions stared in horror for a few seconds, before they all bolted.

"I see...It seems that most of the 'average inhabitants', are at a similar level to those in my old world..."

The man then started walking on the air, as the crowd of people looked at the corpse of the hooligan, completely terrified by such a casual display of such raw power.

"Hmm...I can sense some impressive individuals...But most of them feel completely different from either Soul Reapers, Hollows or Quincys..."

The former captain then smiled, as he took off his glasses and slicked his long, brown hair back.

"This seems like it will be...a VERY entertaining world indeed..."

And with that, Aizen Sōsuke, the man who had broken down the barrier of Soul Reaper and Hollow, continued to walk on the air, towards the closest source of power he felt, that could make for an interesting encounter...

Notes:

If you are curious about what exactly was going on with Aizen at the end there...

During the final battle with Yhwach, it is heavily implied that Aizen has actually fused with Kyōka Suigetsu. This is how he was able to cause people to be affected by his absolute hypnosis, without actually summoning his sword and using it’s release command.

Though, in order to not make him too OP, I would imagine that his absolute hypnosis is far more effective if he actually does use Kyōka Suigetsu’s release command, and that the one he can just use on people with his body is far less effective against truly powerful opponents.

And I couldn't resist letting him have such a strong raw level of Reiatsu, that he causes 'normal people' to just be disintegrated if they get near him. That was a really badass moment in the TWBY arc, after all, hehe!

And I had fun showing the difference between these three. While Aizen and Madara are these calm, cool practically untouchable badasses, Zeref is mostly just a nice guy that suffer from some REALLY bad luck...
Although, he still has a side that is rather scary, which I am sure we will see in the Sea of Second Chances proper. Looking forward to that!

As always, I hope you enjoyed! :)

Chapter 51: Persona references edition

Chapter Text

The Cutty Sark crew had gathered around the dinner table, ready to eat that day’s big meal. Afterwords, they all declared that it had been delicious.

"Man, eel really was a great choice!", Jinbe exclaimed. Turning around, he gave Apacci a friendly smile. "Thank you for catching it, Apacci."

"Hehe!" Apacci had a proud smile on her face from all the praise she was getting.

"Yeah, even Halibel loved it", Kisame added. His smile then turned into his signature smirk.

"You could say, she’s eel-ly proud of you for catching it! Eh? Ehhhh? Hehe..."

Most of the crew just looked at him with noticeably unamused expressions...

"Did my joke slip away? It is an eel, after all..."

Halibel just groaned, before fixing Kisame with a stern glare. "Just eat your dinner", she then said, in a tone that invited no argument.

"Y-yeah, okay..." Kisame mumbled, as he resumed eating.

"I thought it was funny, Mr. Kisame..." Hanataro said meekly.

"Thanks kid...", the ninja muttered sulkily, still eating the very delicious meal...

OoOoO

The Shireen crew had just arrived on an island, that seemed quite peaceful. However, they were quickly approached by a man, who told them that he had a message from one of Itachi’s old comrades.

"Who exactly, is it from?", Itachi asked, somewhat wary.

"A young woman who called herself Konan", the man replied.

"Well then, let’s see it!", Ace exclaimed enthusiastically. Weiss, Shoto and Davos looked curious as well.

"Ah, please keep in mind", Itachi tried to quell his companions excitement, as they grabbed the letter and began reading it:

"Although she seems like a very serious individual, Konan actually has a very strange sense of humor..."

"Let’s see here", Weiss mumbled. "She says that she hopes that you are treating your new companions well, that she has been doing fine, and..."

She suddenly stopped, and her, as well as the other members of the crew, eyes widened in disbelif.

"She says that we should be careful...After all, you're a man-whore..."

"Wait... WHAT!"

Itachi looked completely horrified.

"She says you're one big man-whore, just like almost all Uchiha males are...", Weiss said in a stunned tone.

She, Ace, Shoto and Davos were now looking at Itachi with very uncertain expressions.

"She's just kidding...Right, Itachi...?" Ace asked tentatively.

"Yes...yes, she is...", the normally stoic Uchiha replied as he crouched over, looking very embarrassed, and overall defeated...

OoOoO

On board the Flying Dutchman, a rather unusual conversation was currently taking place.

"Alright", Hidan said in an unusually serious tone: "So, say I wanted to ask a woman out on a date. How should I plan it?"

Kakuzu, in a rare case of being seemingly willing to offer his Akatsuki companion advice, brought a hand to his chin, looking contemplative.

"Alright, here's what you do. You book a place at a very fancy restaurant. Then, you have what seems like just a normal, casual date."

While Hidan was listening attentively, the rest of the Dutchman crew was also staring to listen in. All of them were curious about what kind of dating advice a greedy old miser like Kakuzu would give someone.

"When she then thinks the date is done, you surprise her with the restaurant booking", Kakuzu continued, seemingly not bothered by all the eavesdroppers.

"And then finally, at very end of the date, you give her a very special gift", the old ninja stopped, pausing to create a dramatic effect.

"What kind of gift?" Hidan asked, looking at his older companion with anticipation.

"...The Bill...", Kakuzu said in a sagely tone, with a proud smile.

Most of the Dutchman crew fell over in exasperation. Sung-Sun gave Kakuzu a disgusted look, while Torafuzar simply rubbed a hand over his face, letting out an exasperated sigh.

Even Hidan just stared at his old partner, baffled at how he could sincerely give someone that advice, thinking it would work...

That is, until they all heard a familiar cackle. Looking up, they saw it was Arlong.

"That's right, Kakuzu! If she can't pay the cash, she should be thrown out with the trash! Hahaha!"

Everyone, even Davy Jones himself, sweatdropped at that, baffled by the sheer, unadulterated greed those two were constantly displaying...

Chapter 52: A very rocky encounter edition

Chapter Text

The Cutty Sark crew were currently in the middle of fighting a group of enemies. As the last one hit the ground, they could suddenly feel the earth beneath them shaking.

Then, all of them saw that what looked like a massive, living stone statue towering over them. It was wearing a spiky helmet, that did not obscure its eyes. As it glared down on them, it’s mouth slowly opened...

"Now, prepare yourself! For I am going to crush you all!", the giant stone creature yelled...

In the most high-pitched voice any of them had ever heard.

Most of the crew jaw fell, before they burst into laughter. The rest turned away, though their shaking revealed they were desperately trying to hold in their laughter as well.

"W-who is that?" Apacci managed to get out between her fits of laughter.

"It is one of the Warlord Doflamino’s main officers", Usopp replied. "He’s called Pica, and the devil fruit he had eaten was the Stone-Stone fruit."

"R-really?" Grimmjow had a massive grin on his face as he looked up at the former pirate. "Then why the hell does he he sound like a damn chew-toy that had a bad helium accident?"

"Hehe." The others turned towards Kisame as he let out another chuckle, his grin wider then usual.

"I'm guessing that even if he has the stone fruit, he's still missing the two stones that matter the most..."

Hearing that joke, the entire crew burst into laughter once again. Even Halibel was holding a hand over her mouth, as she let out a hearty laugh at the ninja’s joke.

While the crew were still laughing, Pica was staring down on them, his entire body shaking with rage.

"Shut up, you basterds!"

However, hearing the voice again, merely caused the C.S. crew to laugh even harder once again...

Chapter 53: The Wolf pack edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Somewhere in the Sea of second chances, a decently sized boat was cruising along the waves.

On the deck, a man with tanned skin, dark hair and pointy ears was currently fishing, using an expensive looking fishing-rod. He was wearing a black shirt and pants that looked like they belonged to a prisoner uniform.

When the man heard footsteps signaling that someone was approaching him, he turned to face one of his current companions.

"Hey there! Everything alright?", the man asked in a friendly tone. The man who had walked up to him was incredibly tall, with tanned skin, white hair and red eyes.
He was wearing a dark green military uniform.

In his belt, two modified Mauser C96s with incredibly long barrels, a comabt knife and a large number of greandes hang, showing that the man was used to being on a battlefield.

The man didn't say anything. He merely tilted his head slightly to the side, and pointed to where the helm was.

"Ah, no need to worry!" Free, the werewolf who possessed the Witch Queen’s Demon Eye, said with a grin.

"Our Hollow friend is at the helm, making sure that the ship is being steered properly..."

When the other man simply continued to stare at him, Free’s smile shrunk.

"Wait...If he is at the helm...then..."

His eyes widened in realization.

"Aww, crap!"

The magic wielding werewolf ran towards the ship's helm, reaching it quickly. There, just as he thought, a male Hollow with unkempt, wavy dark brown hair was leaning over the helm, snoring loudly.

"Hey Starrk! Wake up man!"

The former Primera Espada let out a loud yawn, as he stood up, before his blue-gray eyes met Free’s mismatched ones.

"W-what is it?", he asked. His voice had a groggy tone to it.

"You can't sleep when you are in charge of steering the boat, man!", Free stated in an exasperated tone. He turned around, spotting a young looking girl who was sitting on a barrel a few feets away.

"Lilynette, why didn't you wake him up?"

The female Arrancar just stared at him with an annoyed expression.
"I'm always the one that has to wake him when he is supposed to be doing something important. I figured that since we have been traveling together for some time now, you guys might finally realize how stupid it is to ask him do anything that takes a long time, and is honestly boring as hell."

The girl then shrugged.

"Plus, I thought it would be fun to see your expression when the realization hit you."

She grinned. "It was."

While Free was rubbing his face, letting out a frustrated groan, and Lilynette was laughing, Starrk’s still sleepy voice called out to both of them.

"Hey you two. There is this huge, panther...lizard...seal-looking thing, that is coming straight towards us."

Free and Lilynette both turned around, spotting the terrifying creature that was approaching their boat at a breakneck speed.

"I thought you might want to know", Starrk stated, before letting out another yawn. He then began scratching his goatee, looking at the creature with a slightly worried expression.

"It looks pretty hungry..."

"Starrk! You and Lilynette get down on the deck and back up the Captain! I'll take the over the helm!"

Free pushed the Hollow away from the helm, before gesturing to the mythological creature. "Being eaten is not the way I wanna die in this world, you guys! So, get down there and show it what a pack of wolves can do!"

Starrk sighed, before muttering some words about disliking fighting, before he Sonido’d away, Lilynette right behind him.

When the two of them reached the deck, they saw that the Captain had begun fighting the creature, flying around it in a form that resembled a giant, ghostly wolf made of mist.

He would also occasionally turn into a partially human form, in order to use his guns on the aquatic creature.

"Alright, let's do this, Lilynette", Starrk said with a surprisingly serious expression. The girl nodded, letting the man put his hand on her head.

"Kick About, Los Lobos!"

Now having entered Resurrección, the Hollow launched into the air, joining the battle by unleashing a massive Cero on their mythological opponent.

The underwater panther snarled and snapped at the two wolves that was flying around it.

The power of all of the combatants and the energy they were emitting, caused the sea around them to turn into a massive storm, as they continued clashing...

Notes:

I felt this would be a really cool crew, so I wanted to write a chapter with them.

Plus, I wanted to give them a true opponent, so I chose the underwater panther, often called Mishipeshu or Mishibijiw, who is often seen as the most powerful underworld being in Native American mythology. I do hope to see it in the real Sea of Second Chances!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 54: Never having another interview together edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Kisame, Halibel and Jinbe had been interviewing several inhabitants of the Sea of Second Chances, during their roles as hosts in the Databook side story.

Some of the interview had gone well, others...not so much. However, when looking over the list of future candidates, the trio found two who, in addition to being related, apparently had experience being interviewed together.

The three decided to call the two to ask them if they would like to be the next guests in the story.

Eventually, someone picked up.

"Hello. Zuko here."

"Yes, this is the shark trio of the Cutty Sark crew", Jinbe's stated in a friendly, but professional tone. "Lord Zuko, would you like to be the next person to be interviewed by us, alongside your sister Azula? We've heard that you to have been interviewed together before, and that is was a big success..."

The other end of the line was silent for a long while.

"Hello? Is everything alright?", Halibel eventually asked, having gotten worried.

"Yes, everything is fine", a female voice answered on the other end.

"Zuzu and I would LOVE to have another interview together. Isn't that right, Zuzu?"

There were some distressed sounding noises that answered, causing the shark trio to collectively raise an eyebrow.

"Is your brother...alright?", Kisame asked.

"Oh, don't mind him, he's just having another minor mental breakdown at remembering our last interview together", Azula’s answered, sounding rather amused.

"So, we'll see you at the interview then. I'm looking forward to it, hehe..."

With that, she hung up.

The trio looked at each other.

"I have a feeling...that we just did something really horrible to that Zuko guy...", Kisame said slowly.

Jinbe and Halibel simply nodded, their gut feeling being the same as the ninja’s...

Notes:

If you don't get why Zuko is so traumatized by the idea of being interviewed alongside Azula, I recommend watching the fan-animatic:

"Zuko and Azula at a Panel", by ash_wawa on Youtube. It is really funny...in a hilariously messed up way XD

As always, I hope you enjoyed! :)

Chapter 55: Justice edition (Part 2)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

On an island in the Sea of Second Chances, a man was staring down a group of Samebitos.

He was a large, muscular man, dressed in a white, military-esque uniform, with a yellow and red-orange luchador mask covering most of his face. In addition, he was wearing a wrestler champion's belt with a large round belt buckle.

The Sharkmen began charging at the man, who in response grinned wildly. Putting his index and middle fingers to the points of the star on his mask, the man yelled out: "Star Flash!"

A powerful star-shaped beam shout out, blasting away most of the charging creatures.

"Haha! You see that James? That is the fate of all the vile villains who oppose us!"

A small, chubby bespectacled bald man peeked out from behind a man, and began cheering.

"Incredible! That was amazing, Mr. Mask!"

"Indeed!", the Sternritter said while striking a pose. While that was going on, a couple of the remaining Samebitos got up from where they had ducked to avoid the attack, and began charging at the quincy once again...

Only to be incinerated by a series of explosions. Mask De Masculine turned around, seeing the man who had created the blasts walk up to him.

He was a large, muscular man, with no hair and a black beard. He was wearing a red outfit, and his right arm and leg had been replaced with metal prosthetic limbs. Finally, he had a tattoo of a third, red eye on the middle of his forehead.

"Ah, thank you for your assistance, good sir!", Mask declared in a jovial tone, before putting his arm around Combustion Man's shoulders, and then patted his shoulder in a friendly manner. "Our crew is certainly a formidable force of JUSTICE, my friend!"

He turned his head, waving at another man who had been watching them a few meters away.

""Don't you agree, Admiral Akainu!"

He then let out a boisterous laugh, his hand still on the fire bender's shoulder, who was currently glaring at it. It looked like he was extremely tempted to blow the arm up, the same way he had the Samebitos.

Akainu merely put a hand over his face, and let out an aggravated sigh.

"Why are all the people I have been able to recruit as part of my crew in this world, either freaks, lunatic, idiots or all three combined...?", the former Fleet Admiral muttered to himself, while Mask continued his posing, while Combustion Man continued glaring at his arm still around his shoulders.

Through all of this, James kept on cheering...

Notes:

Another set of possible members of Akainu's future crew! Since Mask was the one Sternritter most insistent on being a 'Hero of Justice' , I figured he would be the best quincy to be a part of the former Fleet Admiral's crew.

And I also added in that infamous firebender, because, well...we all love Sparky Sparky Boom Man, don't we? Hehe!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 56: The Hellraisers edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

On a certain island in the Sea of Second Chances, that was filled with lakes and rivers of magma, three individuals were currently resting in a large, ominous looking castle.

One of them was a young woman, with fair-skin, bright amber eyes and ashen-black hair that covered the left side of her face.

The secound was a short man with black, mid-length black hair, grey eyes, and a pale complexion. He was wearing dark and baggy long-sleeved clothes, and a bandana sporting a skull crest over his mouth.

The third was a fairly tall, pale young man with a slim, somewhat-lanky build. He had longish, black hair that spiked up around his head, and that hung low over his turquoise colored eyes.
His most striking features, however, were undoubtedly the patches of gnarled, wrinkled, purple skin that cover much of his lower face and neck, all the way down past his collarbone, below his eyes and on his arms and legs.
He was wearing a darkish blue long coat, and was currently sitting on a couch full of holes, that were clearly caused by fire.

Suddenly, a massive door opened and three familiar figures entered.

"What! You guys made it back before we did!" Zancrow exclaimed, making a face at the other trio. The man with the bandana over his mouth gave him an annoyed glare.

"That is because, unlike most of your group, we can actually keep your focus on our mission, instead of always messing around."

Feitan of the Phantom Troupe then shook his head, while folding his arms over his chest. "Honestly, you are just not able to be professional at all, are you Zancrow?"

"Oh, shut up, would ya?", the God Slayer growled, clearly annoyed. "I get enough of that lecturing shit from Oven, I don't need to hear it from you too."

Hearing that remark, the pirate glared at his crewmate’s back, but didn't say anything.

"At least tell me that you were able to have fun scorching something?" Zancrow had turned to the man on the couch, looking at him with a wicked grin. "I know that you enjoy that stuff just as much as we do! Right, Dabi?"

The former supervillain looked at the wizard with a bored expression...

That slowly turned into a sadistic grin. "Oh yes. Hearing the screams of those pathetic creatures as I incinerated them...."

He closed his eyes and let out a pleased sigh. "It was the most fun I have had in a while. Until Feitan put an end to it, the killjoy."

While the two men were discussing their most recent escapades, the firebending princess walked up to the other female in the room.

"And what about you, Cinder? Have you made up your mind if you want to be in the camp of boring people, with Oven and Feitan? Or...?"

Azula leaned in close, her gold eyes only a few inches apart from the Semblance user’s.

"Have you decided that you want to be one of the members of this crew, who actually enjoys what they do?", she asked, gesturing towards the couch where Zancrow had now sat down next to Dabi, laughing maniacally the story the quirk user was telling him.

Cinder meet the Azula’s gaze, before shrugging. "I think I have decided to be the one in this crew who can do both. Taking care of missions in a effective way...while still finding plenty of time to enjoy myself." The Fall Maiden finished her declaration with a smirk.

Azula laughed at that. "Alright. That does sound like a smart enough idea, Autumn lady." Then she smirked. "The offer still stands. Want to join me in enjoying the company of our two sadistic pyromaniacs? I am sure you will have much more fun there, then if just stand here all by yourself, or if you try and talk to those other two sticks in the mud."

The other girl put a hand to her chin and closed her eyes, pretending to think about the offer for a few moments...

Before meeting the other girl’s gaze, with a grin that was just as unnerving as the one the firebender currently had.

"I'd be happy to."

With that, the two females walked over to the couch. Zancrow was still laughing like a madman, while Dabi was grinning, obviously amused by the other man’s glee over the acts of violence they both so often partook in.

"Hello Dabi", Azula greeted the young man, sitting down on his free side. "Would you be so kind as to...enlighten me, with your most recent escapades, that Zancrow seems to find so very entertaining?"

The former princess leaned in close to Dabu, giving the quirk user a sly smile. "I am sure that I will be very amused by your adventures as well."

Cinder sat down, smirking at the other girl’s almost sultry tone. Feitan and Oven, who were now standing next to each other, simply rolled their eyes at their associate’s unrestrained sadism.

Dabi however, grinned, as he once again began regaling his companions with his latest acts of incendiarism...

Notes:

More possible members of the 'Inferno Crew'! I felt all of these three would be fitting additions to his crew of Hellraisers.

And I just had to make their island, one filled with rivers and lakes of magma, with a castle as their main residence. Because, you know...
EVIL FIRE-USING VILLAINS! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

As always, I hope you enjoyed! :)

Chapter 57: Memes with the Grecian Gods edition

Chapter Text

Now, we have heard Persephone tell the story of how the Sea of Second Chances was created. However, she deliberately left out exactly HOW Poseidon managed to trick Hades into visiting him...

Hades and Cerberus were walking down a road, both of them looking very cheerful.

"Nice of my brother to invite us over for a picnic, eh Cerby?", Hades asked his canine companion with a big smile.

"VOOF!" (Translation: "I hope he made lotsa spaghetti!")

A couple of feet away, hiding behind a large wall, five figures were watching the two, all of them chuckling evilly...

OoOoOoO

Poseidon while talking with Hecate: "If you say I play favorites, you're wrong. I love all of my nephews equally!"

Also Poseidon, earlier that day: "I don't care for Ares..."

OoOoOoO

Hades reaction while reading the newspaper with the article about how the shark trio managed to bring down a projection of Cipactli:

"Ah yeah, it's all coming together."

Chapter 58: Chaos all across the Sea edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Cipactli was in his cave, looking down on several of his top lieutenants. King, Manda and Yammy were among them, along with several others.

However, all of them raised their heads as they felt another being of immense power landed on Miquiztli. All of them turned towards the entrance, as the newcomer entered the cave.

"Good", the Aztec deity said while nodding to the creature. "I commend you for arriving here so soon after my summoning...Motherglare."

The large, mastodonic Dragon bowed his head, signaling his respect towards his current master.

"I will always strive to serve you to the best of my abilities, Lord Cipactli", the grey colored dragon answered in it's deep voice. Then, it's mouth filled with razor sharp teeth, spread into a bloodthirsty grin.

"So then, who is it that we are going to war with?"

OoOoOoO

Somewhere in the massive sea, a VTOL aircraft carrier was cruising across the waters. On the deck, a bespectacled woman in a purple suit, was standing while twirling a long-barreled flintlock musket around playfully.

However, the most attention-grabbing thing about her, was that she was singing.

"Mein Sohn!
Wer auf Gott vertraut, baut gut!"

"Bis jetzt! In Bergen und Schluchten
Der freudige Kampf wird morgen toben!"

"Das Spiel auf Wiesen und Weiden,
Der Greifvogel in Wolken und Brise
Ist unser und unser der Sieg!"

As she reached the high note on the lise line, a cold voice called out: "Must you sing? It will draw un-desirable attention to us."

She turned around, locking eyes with the a bespectacled man in a black suit. He pushed his glasses up in a very unsual manner, while glaring at her.

"Aww, you always act like such a spoilsport, Captain Kuro!", the woman declared with a pout. It then morphed into a sinister grin, that revealed that all her teeth were razor sharp fangs.

"Besides", Rip Van Winkle added, "Captain Opie always enjoys my singing. And..."

She launched a shot into the air, and the bullet flew high up into the sky. Then, a piercing shriek was heard high above them, before a large, bird-like creature slammed down on the deck.

"It helps me with my hunting", the former Millennium member declared happily.

"Indeed."

Both of the two turned around, seeing another man walking up to them. He was also wearing glasses, as well as a white, military-esque uniform.

"Do go on hunting in whatever manner you please, Miss Van Winkle", Quilge Opie said with an unnerving smile on his face.

"After all, I too try to enjoy myself as much as I can, when I am hunting..."

OoOoOoO

On Tiamat's island, the Mesopotamian Mother-Goddess was was sitting on her throne, a scowl on her face. Then, she turned her head as White Zetsu emerged from the floor.

"What is it?", she asked, eyes narrowing. She knew her subordinate only showed himself to her in person when he believed his report was of the utmost importance.

"My apologies, Lady Tiamat", the plant-man said while bowing his head. "But, there is a ship approaching us, that has someone on it with a presence that indicates a terrifying level of power."

Frowning, the God of the Sea stood up and walked over to a balcony, that granted her vision of the sea for many miles. Then, her eyes widened, as she spotted a ship.

It was absolutely enormous, and appeared to be covered in frosting over its railings, as well as ice cream cones at the top of its masts, candy canes and wafers on the sides of the main deck, and a large candle-lit, double-layered cake directly behind its figurehead.

Speaking of the figurehead, it was clown-shaped, and was joyfully singing, which the Mesopotamian deity raised an eyebrow at.

Then, as the ship came closer, she heard a VERY distinct laugh...

"MAMAMAMAMA! Prepare yourself, Sea of Second Chances, to face the might of an Emperor!"

Charlotte Linlin, aka Big Mom, laughed once again, before setting her sight on Tiamat's island.

"And, what better what to make my mark on this new sea, then by bringing down one of it's current rulers...", the former Yonko declared with an insane grin.

Tiamat simply drew her dual sickle swords, before entering a fighting stance.

"Very well then", she declared, as she pointed her weapons towards the approaching ship.

"Let us see then, if the powers of an Emperor, can truly rival that of a God's!"

OoOoOoO

Elsewhere in the SoSC, high above the clouds, a colossal flying ark was gliding through the air. Sitting on a throne on the deck, that was beneath a massive golden face, was a man.

He was a pale-skinned man with a slim face and a well-toned yet somewhat wiry build. He had blond hair that is set in a large perm, that was tucked under a close-fitting, white skullcap. Upon his back, stuck centrally into his shoulder blades, was a large, gray ring and attached to it were four wooden shime-daiko drums set next to and above his head. Very distinctly, his earlobes stretched all the way to his chest, being weighted down by gold earrings with diamond-shaped pendants.

He was sporting a relaxed, half-lidded expression that was accentuated by a calm, confident smile.

He gazed over to his right, where a woman was standing, looking down at the clouds below them.

"Are you seeing any vermin below us, who needs to be exterminated...lady angel?", Enel, the former 'God' of Skypiea, asked with a lazy drawl.

The woman turned around, one hand on her hips and the other lifting the white cap on her head. It had gold trimmings, which featured a black peak and a familiar insignia.

She was tall and well-endowed, with long, light-green hair and green eyes, prominent eyelashes and thin, lightning bolt shaped eyebrows. Her attire was a heavily modified and revealing variation of the Sternritter's white uniform.

"Nope. There doesn't seem to be anything going on down below at the moment", Candice Catnipp declared, before sighing and making a face.

"Honestly, I am starting to get really bored."

Enel chuckled at the female quincy's response, before he got up from his throne.

"Well then. What do you say we take a little trip down to the sea below, and find some lowly ants we can smite?", he asked with a sadistic grin spreading across his face.

The green-haired woman gave a grin that was just as sadistic, while sparks of electricity started crackling in the air around her. "I thought you would never ask!", she declared with unrestrained glee.

Then, both of them vanished in a flash, leaving only crackles of lighting, and sinister laughter behind, that showed that they had been there only seconds ago...

OoOoOoO

Ares was looking at his current master with a puzzled expression.

"Morrigan, is it really wise to unleash the egyptian creatures that Thoth has imprisoned? After all, if the other ‘Gods of the Sea’ find out you are the one responsible, they might decide to put their differences aside to bring you down together...?"

Morrigan just gave him the Greek God a confidant smirk.

"Ares, if there is one thing I relish above everything else, it is the thrill of war, battle and chaos", the Celtic War Goddess declared proudly.

"And besides...", she added, "we have one advantage that they all lack!"

She made a gesture towards a fat, blonde haired man with glasses, who was wearing a white suit.

"If you would be so kind as to inform our Grecian God here, of what that advantage is...Major?"

The man, who was sporting a massive grin, made a grandiose gesture with his hands towards a fleet of aircrafts below them.

"ZEPPELINS!"

Notes:

So yeah, this is definitely the biggest collection of possible crews, epic matchups and potential antagonists for the good crews in the main story.

Just some reasoning for the combinations:

I figured Cipactli needed another FT character in his crew, that could be among his strongest lieutenants...and I felt Motherglare would fit that bill perfectly. Plus, dragons are always cool...and it will give the C.S. crew some preparation for when the even stronger dragons enters the fray, hehe.

With Rip, Kuro and Quilge, I simply went with a theme they all share...Being creepy, evil people with glasses, yo!

Next, Tiamat vs. Big Mom...A battle between two insanely powerful, evil mother characters, who both have a ton of kids serving them.
Seemed like a pretty fitting matchup to me...and it would definitely be an epic clash of both physical strength and powerful abilities!

After that was Enel and Candice. Both of them are villains with lightning based abilities...and as a bonus, they have the whole ‘Evil God and Angel’ theme going on, respectfully. So, they would definitely be a cool duo of antagonists.

And finally, I figured that if Morrigan is going to be the God of the Sea who loves war the most, she has to have the Major with her.

After all... HE...LOVES...WAR!

And of course, that would mean that they have the incredible advantage of...ZEPPELINS! MWAHAHAHAHA! XD

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 59: The God Eater’s follow-up orders edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

After delivering his speech to his army, Cipactli raised his hand, signalling them all to calm themselves once again:

"Alright everyone, calm down! Before we move out, I have one important order you all need to hear!"

Everyone stopped and listened.

"All of those of you who need to bed something in order to be on top of you game for the upcoming war, please line up on the right side off the island. As for those of you who gets off BY fighting, you'll be on the front lines", the Aztec deity finished, before crossing his arms over his chest.

"Alright, now get to it!"

With that, a large majority of the crew flocked to the right side of Miquiztli, while another portion of the crew rushed towards the ships, the majority of them sporting bloodthirsty grins.

The rest of the pack just kind of stood there, all of them feeling rather awkward...

Notes:

This is something that popped into my head while reading chapter 26 of the main SoSC story...so yeah XD

Anyways, I hope you found it amusing.

As always, I hope you enjoyed! :)

Chapter 60: The crews of the Gods edition (Part 1)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Tiamat was sitting on her throne, on the highest point of her island. She had called her forces back to her, in order to prepare for the upcoming war with Cipactli.

She frowned, before she eventually stood up, deciding to see just who of her subjects had arrived for now.

As she reached the balcony in her room, she looked down on the desolate wasteland that was her main stronghold. The ancient Mesopotamian Deity actually grinned, as to her satisfaction, she saw that quite a few of her more powerful ‘otherworlder’ subordinates, had already arrived.

A former resident of the spirit world, with the body of an enormous centipede-like creature, was slithering around. He was eyeing another member of the crew with great interest. This was Koh the face-stealer, one of the most malevolent and sinister spirits from the world of the benders.

The figure he was eyeing, was standing beneath a large rock, clearly trying to avoid the light of the sun as much as possible.

They wore the white clothes of the Arrancar. The most striking thing about them, was that their head had a large, cylindrical shape and that they were concealing their face with an elongated, white mask covered with eight holes.

Some distance away, a massive mutated creature, that resembling an iguana, was resting. This was Zilla, one of the many Kaiju that had been the most powerful creatures in it’s old world.
Lying close to it, was another reptilian creature, that had also been created by the scientific efforts of humans.

The Indoraptor raised it’s head, looking at the Samebitos that were toiling around near them, with a hungry look in it’s eyes.
However, it refrained from actually attacking any of them, knowing that doing so, would displease the Goddess it was now serving.

Another few feet away, a large, flying cube landed, and several figures stepped out. Kyôka, Seilah and Franmalth were in front, while Yakdoriga followed after them, alongside many other foot soldiers of the Tartaros guild.

Some of the other members of the crew looked at the Demons with interest. The most significant of these, was a young woman, whose colorful hair was styled in a way that made it resemble a scorpion's stinger.

Shaula Gorgon, a powerful witch and the younger sister of Medusa and Arachne Gorgon, smirked at the sight of the Etherious, clearly looking forward to seeing what they could do in the upcoming battle.

Besides her, a trio of humans looked far more wary. One was an elderly man with a gray horseshoe hairstyle, and an imprint of a stag beetle on his tongue. The other was a young man with dark, curly hair and a muscular build, who was covered in some kind of golden slime. The third and final one was a young woman, who was dressed in the typical garbs of a belly dancer.

These were Gray Fly, Rubber Soul and Midler, Stand-users who had once served the vampire Dio Brando.

However, the trio instantly forget their doubts regarding the Demons, as a large, insect like creature scuttled past them. It was but one of many, who were gathering around a large cave. There, what looked like an even larger, more terrifying version of the creatures, appeared to be nesting.

The Xenomorph Queen, and it’s many offspring, hissed at anyone that came to close. And, unlike most, they were creatures that were so intently breed to be perfect killing machines, that even the power of Tiamat was just barely able to keep them from attacking the other members of her crew.

One of the other members the Aliens seemed to restrain themselves the most from attacking, was a young man with spiky, crimson hair. He was wearing a black suit and a white mask, and carrying a large, red blade.

Adam Taurus, the former usurper of the White Fang, scowled at the Xenomorphs. He held one of his hands on the hilt of his sword, as if daring the parasitic creatures to make a move. Beside him, several Creatures of Grimm were growling and snarling at all the other members of the Tiamat's army. They were very obviously eager for a fight.

Far away, at the edge of the island, a ship arrived. Then, one of the newest and most powerful of Tiamat’s servants stepped onto the island.

Echidna, the mother of monsters of Greek myth, grinned as she took in the sight of so many fearsome creatures. Behind her, many of her ‘minor’ children, were also stepping onto the island.
Most of them were looking around, with an equal mixture of curiosity and disdain on their faces.

However, everyone’s attention were then drawn to the egde of island. There, a series of absolutely enormous ships, had just docked.

Out of them, several of the top lieutenants of Tiamat’s army stepped out. The other members hurried out of their way, as these forces of nature began to march towards the main fortress on the island.

First in line, was a creature that appeared to be half-human and half-stone. It was sporting a fierce look, as it was carrying a large mace and shield, and a pair of purely white eyes, that were permanently glowing. This was The Nargun, a being of Aboriginal legend.

Right behind it, was what looked like a massive man, with a savage appearance. He was covered in scars and pelts, and had all types of weapons strapped to his body. His hair was a dark green color, and his teeth looked like they had been deliberately sharpened, so that they were now sharp fangs. Similarly, his nails were also long and sharp, giving the impression of claws. This was Thardid Jimbo, a cannibal giant, who also originated from Aboriginal myth.

The final creatures that originated from Aboriginal myth, was following them. They were divided into two groups, though they both went under the same name.

One of the groups, was filled with what looked like seals or swimming dogs. They were all between 4 and 6 feet long, with a shaggy black or brown coat. They had round heads resembling bulldogs, prominent ears, no tail, and whiskers.

The other group of creatures, had a much larger variety of sizes. Some of them were 5 feet long, while others appeared to be as long as 15 feet long. They had black or brown fur, large ears, huge eyes, a long tongue, small tusks, a head like a horse or emu, an elongated, maned neck about three feet long and with many folds of skin, and a horse-like tail.

Both of the groups of creatures were clearly amphibious, going by their fins and flippers and the way they occasionally looked back at the ocean and let out unnerving calls of longing.
These were Bunyip, the most feared monsters to have lurked in swamps, billabongs, creeks, riverbeds, and waterholes in Aboriginal myths.

The next members of these lieutenants that had just arrived, were noticeably different from the others. The first was huge, with a build similar to that of a gorilla, though unlike the large apes, it's posture was straight. Most of its body was covered in white fur, except for its hands, feet and face, which were all an ice blue color. It had massive fangs, claws and blood red eyes. In both of it’s hands, it was carrying one huge, crudely shaped axe, made of ice and stone.
This was the Yeti, also known as the Meh-Teh or the Abominable Snowman, of Himalayan folklore.

Flying beind it, was what looked like a giant, demonic fly. Around it, a massive swarm of flies circled. Most of the lower members of the crew desperately tried to keep the insects away, knowing that they could be infected with all kinds of diseases if they were touched by the nasty little creatures.
Beelzebub, the Lord of the Flies, the sovereign of Pestilence and the Warden of Decay, chuckled as his huge, crimson eyes scanned the area, taking in the fear in the lower followers faces.

However, even these fearsome creatures of myth, stopped and stepped to the side, as what was possible the strongest of Tiamat’s ‘otherworlder’ fighters, slid forth.

Even the mother Goddess herself, was somewhat wary of this being. Not just because of it’s strength, but because of it’s incredible ability to adapt, absorb and evolve through battles.
Due to this frightening level of potential, as well as how powerful it already was, Tiamat had only sent this being on mission to deal with obstacles that she considered to be no real threat to her.

But now, as they were about to go to war with another ‘God of the Sea’, she knew that she, and her forces, would need this being’s power at their side.

Finally, the being stopped, in a place where Tiamat could look directly down at it. It seemed to be bowing, though given how it’s entire body was covered in a long white cloak, it was somewhat hard to tell.
The cloak was fastened at the front with three buttons and with a dark red Hagal rune on its side. The cloak also had a large hood, which obscures the being’s face, leaving only a pair of glowing eyes visable.

"I have returned...as you commanded me to...your Majesty", the being declared in a strange, distinctly inhuman voice.

Tiamat gave a firm nod of approval. "Yes. You have done well...Pernida."

Pernida Parnkgjas, Sternritter C, "The Compulsory", and a former member of the Schutzstaffel, bowed once again. Behind it, all of the members of Tiamat’s crew followed the Quincy’s lead.

Tiamat slowly let a confident smile spread across her face. "Soon...when all of my followers and children have gathered here, we will march..."

Her smile then turned into a bloodthirsty grin.

"And then, we will destroy Cipactli’s so called ‘Pack’, before we end that abomination’s cursed existence!"

Notes:

Alright, a lot to unpack with this chapter.

First up, this is definitely inspired by the epic gathering of Cipactli’s army in Chapter 26 of the main story.

So, I wanted to write a chapter where I would show of some ‘otherworlders’, that I felt would be fitting as members of Tiamat’s army.

And yes, a lot of these were specifically chosen, as counterparts/parallels to members of the God Eater’s pack:

First up, we have Zilla as a counterpart to Motherglare. Both of them being giant, reptilian creatures, one flying and the other aquatic. Both of them are a grey color, can fire of a energy blast and finally, both of them can reproduce a horde children asexually.

Next up is the Indoraptor, which is an obvious parallel to the fact that the Indominus is with Cipactli.

We also have Shaula Gorgon, who is a counterpart to Tyrian, both being sinister, sadistic villains with a scorpion motif.

Rubber Soul and Midler, whose Stands(Yellow Temperance and High Priestess), have shapeshifting abilities, as a parallel to Yee Naaldlooshii.

Adam Taurus, being the other major Faunus villain, to contrast with Tyrian and Tock being with Cipactli, as well as also having some Creatures of Grimm with him.

I also decided to add in some representatives of Aboriginal mythology, as seen with The Nargun, Thardid Jimbo and the Bunyip.

Plus, to go with the ‘Dark Counterparts’ theme, I chose Thardid Jimbo, since he can work as a parallel to the Wendigo(both being monsters with a history of cannibalism), and the Bunyip for similar reasons, since they are monsters that are famous for living in lakes, like the Mishipeshu.

And of course, if Cipactli has Bigfoot, I figured Tiamat need to have Yeti in her crew. After all, they ARE the two most famous ‘Beast-men’ in modern myth, hehe!

Plus, I couldn't resist adding in Beelzebub, given that he is one of the most famous and iconic Demons EVER.

Also, since I am thinking that Tiamat’s crew is going to have a theme of having all kinds of ‘monsters’, I decided to add:

A good portion of the Tartaros guild, along with their flying fortress Plutogrim.

Grey Fly(the Stand user of the Tower of Gray).

Echidna, since I am thinking that most of the ‘Gods’ will have a least one representative of Greek mythology with them...and who is a better fit for the crew of the Mesopotamian Mother of Monsters, then the mother of the Grecian Monsters herself!

And speaking of the whole ‘Mother of Monsters’ thing, that is also why I decided to add the Xenomorph Queen and her charming children as well!
MWAHAHAHAHA!! XD

And finally, we have Pernida, who I felt was definitely a very fitting addition to the crew, given that it is easily the most ‘monstrous’ of all the Quincy’s.

Also, I hope you chuckled at the joke with Koh being VERY interested in Aaroniero, since they both have a history of identity (or more specifically facial) theft, hehe!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 61: Themes for the ‘Gods of the Sea’ edition

Notes:

Alright, something a little different for this chapter.

I'm sure we like to imagine a certain theme playing in our heads when we read something. Like picturing Overtaken playing in an epic scene in the One Piece manga that has yet to be animated, for example.

So, I found some themes that I felt could fit with scenes for some of the ‘Gods of the Sea’, kinda like their main leitmotifs.

Please let me know what you think of the ones I chose!

With that said, I hope you enjoy the themes I selected! :)

Chapter Text

Poseidon’s main battle theme: Archangel by Two Steps From Hell

Cipactli’s main theme: Sacrificial Procession from the Apocalypto soundtrack

The Morrigan’s main theme: Lucifers Dance Part C (Opus 1) from Bleach: The Hell Verse Soundtrack

Chapter 62: Kakuzu’s final escape plan edition

Chapter Text

On board the Flying Dutchman, which was for once actually cruising on the upper half of the sea, Kakuzu was sitting on the deck.

He looked like he was in the middle of building something. All of the other members of the crew sent him curious glances, but none of them approach the former Akatsuki member to ask him what he was doing.

Eventually, Hidan walked up to him.

"What the hell are doing, you crazy old miser?", the younger of the Undead Duo asked while crossing his arms over his chest, his eyebrows raised in a questioning manner.

"I'm building something that will act as a failsafe, in case this whole ‘Part of the crew, Part of the ship’ thing, doesn't work out", Kakuzu replied while putting the final touches on his ‘project’, before he stood up and looked at his fellow ninja.

"A...failsafe? What the hell does that mean?", Hidan asked, while leaning to the side so he could get a better look at what Kakuzu had built.

"Is that supposed to be some kind of...vehicle or something?", the silver haired man asked with a confused look on his face.

"Yes", Kakuzu replied with a firm nod. "If things end up going to hell, I'm escaping to the ONE PLACE that HASN'T been corrupted by CAPITALISM!"

The old Akatsuki paused for dramatic effect, before he pointed towards the sky in a incredibly over-dramatic way:

"SPACE!!!"

Hearing that, Hidan and every other member of the crew, simply stared at Kakuzu, their jaws slack and their eyes wide open in pure disbelief...

Meanwhile, Kakuzu simply crossed his arms over his chest and nodded to himself, clearly proud of his ‘brilliant’ plan in the case of the worst case scenario...

Chapter 63: The crews of the Gods edition (Part 2)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Hecate, the goddess of magic, and one of Poseidon’s main lieutenants, was currently on a mission. She had been ordered to check up on their territories, as the impending war between Cipactli and Tiamat would surely have some serious effect on the whole Sea of Second Chances.

However, the Grecian deity frowned as she realized who was on the next island she had to check up on. "I'll just get this over with quickly", she thought to herself, before manifesting on said island.

"Oh, Lady Hecate! Surprised to see you here!", a feminine voice called out from the sky above her. Looking up, the goddess saw that it was what looked a lot like a familiar creature from her old world.

It mostly looked like an attractive young woman, with long, wavy, light green hair and amber eyes. However, in the place of arms, she had large white wings, and her legs resembled those of a bird. Finally, she also seemed to have a bird’s feathery tail.

"Hello, Monet", Hecate nodded to the user of the Snow-Snow Fruit. "I am just here on a mission from our lord, so I won't be here too long."

"Aww, that's a shame", the former pirate said with a pout, before shrugging and pointing to straight ahead. "The guy I imagine you are here to see, is over there by the way."

With that, she lowered herself closer to the ground, were she began teasing two strange men. One of them looked like a mixture of man and chicken, and the other like a humanoid goat.

Hecate sighed, before walking in the direction Monet had pointed towards. Eventually, she did indeed find the man, or rather God, that was the strongest member of Poseidon’s forces on this island.

He was a lean, muscular young man with snowy white wings, and he wore a simple white frock and jeans, with a bow and quiver slung over his shoulder. He has straight black hair, blood-red eyes and a face that was handsome but also harsh-looking.

"Eros", the magic goddess greeted her fellow god in a clipped manner. "I see that you have found some...fitting subordinates of your own", she added, now with a clearly repulsed look on her face.

Said ‘subordinates’, were all men, most of who turned around to look at the visiting goddess.

The first was a tall, muscular, dark-skinned Arrancar with noticeably large lips. The remnants of his Hollow mask consist of a row of bony spikes along the crest of his head, forming something similar to a Mohawk hairstyle along with a pair of skull-shaped earrings and a thick bony necklace. He was bald and his eyes were a golden color.

This was Zommari Rureaux, the former 7th Espada.

The next man was rather fat. He had brown skin with dark fingernails and a long, white beard that forms an upside-down V shape. He was also bald, and wearing a pair of dark sunglasses. He was sitting in a floating beige basket and holding a coiled, caduceus-like staff.

This was PePe Waccabrada, Sternritter "L" - "The Love". He grinned at Hecate, which she answared with a disgusted sneer.

The man beside Pepe, was a far more attractive-looking man, with tanned skin, and dark, shoulder-length hair that frayed out on the sides. He was wearing a shirt with an open chest, that had long sleeves that are a darker color than the rest, matching his black pants. His eyes, which were are light red color, observed the goddess with a hint of caution, though he smiled in a lax manner.

Steely Dan, one of the old servants of the vampire Dio Brando and the wielder of the Stand "The Lovers", knew that the powers Hecate possessed far surpassed his own, but hid his anger and resentment behind what was supposed to be a charming smile.

Hecate didn't buy it for a second.

The final member of the group, was a well-built young man. His most noticeable features were his upward spiky blond hair that came as far as the shoulder blades on his back, as well as a large white cross symbol on his forehead. He had sharp orange eyes with an accentuated white design around the crust of them, while also possessing one noticeable earring to go along with a tight necklace that has a circular ornament attached to it.
He wore a golden-colored kasaya that has a rectangular pattern, that covered one-half of his body, while the other half was exposed. A white sash is also tied around the upper part of the garb that streaked to hip to go with one around his waist as well.
On his left arm, he has an intricate light green tribal tattoo with a decorative armband wrapped around it, while the mark of the Alvarez Empire resides on his left shoulder. He wore dark colored capris to go with a simple set of two-toned colored footwear.

Larcade, one of the strongest of the Etherious, and a former member of the Spriggan 12, simply smiled in a serene way, his eyes closed and hands held like he was praying. On his hip, what looked like a flute hung. It had a skull with three eyes on one end, and an oval-like cutout in the skull's brow. On the other end, there were root-like cutouts.

This was Lullaby, also one of the Etherious created by the black wizard Zeref.

"I am just here to inform you of the fact that Poseidon has ordered all of our islands to go into lock-down, in order to shield ourselves from the fallout that Cipactli and Tiamat’s war will undoubtedly have."
Eros, who was sporting a lazy smile, just nodded at Hecate. "I understand", he replied, gesturing to his new servants that they should move out. All of them bowed their head, before taking off to different sides of the island.

"My Lady, it is a pleasure to see you grace us with your presence", a voice called out from behind Hecate. She turned around, grinning when she saw who it was.

"Ah, I could say the same for you...Bloodman. You truly are a sight for sore eyes", the goddess said with a smirk.

The Etherious chuckled at that response, before turning his head. He had heard another member of their crew walk up to them, and his eyes narrowed as he saw who it was.

It was an elderly man with light brown, swept back hair and a full mustache. He was wearing the white uniform of the Wandenreich, as well as a pair of thin-framed glasses. In one of his hands, he was carrying a silver-colored briefcase.

"Greetings, Lady Hecate", Robert Accutrone, Sternritter N, said in a business-like manner, while giving the goddess a respectful nod.

"Robert", Hecate replied in kind, appreciative of the Quincy’s proper manners.

"Forgive me for disturbing you, but we just received a report with some very important information", the blonde haired man explained.

"One of the other islands under lord Poseidon, was just under attack by some of Tiamat’s forces, when Cipactli called for all the Gods to gather. The only member of our forces with a significant level of power there to stop them, was another of Bloodman’s brethren."

The Quincy briefly glanced over at Bloodman with a frown, clearly not very fond of the Demon.

"I would humbly suggest that you check in on that island next, my Lady", he finished with another bow of the head.

"I see", Hecate replied. She looked to be think it over, before she nodded to herself. "Very well, I will go to that island now, seeing as everything here is now under control."

She nodded to Robert and Bloodman, before sending Eros a glare. Then, she vanished.

Eros just chuckled, amused by his fellow Greek Deity’s disdain for him.

OoOoO

The goddess of magic materialized over an island, looking down on it with a curious expression.

She was not surprised to see that most of it had been decimated, with fires and dead bodies scattered everywhere. In the middle of the island, a huge figure stood, roaring up towards the sky.

It was massive, dark blue, humanoid Demon. He had a large torso and two large arms that ended in scaly hands. On the left and right part of his torso as well as around his neck, he was covered in a series of spikes. In addition, he had two large legs, whereas the feet resemble the ones of a bird.
His hair was mane-like in shape and it flowed down to the nape of his neck. He had a pair of horns that pointed upwards, jutting from a plate on his forehead. He also had large pointed teeth as well as two hollow eyes that shined with bloodlust.

The Etherious was holding a huge, reptilian looking creature in his hand, which he had seemingly just killed. A number of similar creatures were also laying around him, suggesting that he had battled and killed all of them.

The creatures had only two long forelimbs and no hindlimbs, as well as long, prehensile, serpentine tails. They have long and slender, yet muscular, sturdy bodies. Several aspects of their appearance were noticeably skeletal, particularly their torsos and their heads. What appeared to be the "eye sockets" of their skull-like heads, were merely empty fenestrae.
Their real eyes are set much further back, perhaps with the intention of distracting their enemies from their more vulnerable eyes, as well as acting as heat-seeking sensory pits.

The pupils of their green eyes were horizontal and somewhat resembled those of frogs and toads. The colors of their scales ranged from dark brown to dark green to a bone-white color.

Their heads closely resemble those of mosasaurs, and their jaws possess two rows of serrated, razor-sharp teeth. They had have four clawed digits in a total of each hand, with the thumb being the smallest digit, and the rest of the digits being larger and of the same size. Additionally, the older specimens had a prominent bony spike protruding out of each of their elbows.
Finally, they had long prehensile triple-forked tongues, that could be used to grab their prey.

Hecate’s eyes then drifted to the edges of the island and narrowed at what she saw. Several ships that were manned by Samebitos, were departing from the island. Additionally, several more of the giant, monstrous reptiles were aboard the ships as well.

One of the creatures in particular, was far larger and even more terrifying than it’s smaller kin. It was currently feasting on a horde of dead humans, while snarling at anyone who go to close to it.

"So, Tiamat has recruited the so called Skullcrawlers", Hecate mused. "They will surely come in handy when her forces faces off with Cipactli’s army."

Her gaze returned to the towering figure standing in the middle of the island, who was still roaring.

"Still, we have some very impressive ‘otherworlders’ serving us as well..."

Her expression morphed into a sinister smile.

"And you are certainly among the most impressive of them...Deliora..."

Notes:

Alright, another set of potential crew members for one of the ‘Gods of the Sea’, this time being Poseidon.

First up, Monet from One Piece. I felt that since Poseidon’s forces will surely include a lot of beings from Greek Mythology, and the green haired snow woman has the whole harpy thing going on, she would be a fitting OP representative for the crew.

The two guys she flew to, were Kawazu and Yomazu, two minor members of the Grimoire Heart Guild, to include some comic relief amongst the lower minions in the crew, hehe.

Then, we had the main group introduced, led by Eros, another Greek God. With him were Zommari, PePe, Steely Dan and Larcade. The reason I put all of these guys together, was that they all have powers that are based around controlling others, as well as sharing a theme of using twisted ‘Love’, to do so.
And yeah, you can go ahead and shudder at the image of all of those guys being on the same team...I know I did while writing it...

We also have Robert Accutrone, Sternritter N, to give some needed sanity and professionalism to the group.

And finally, I also gave included Bloodman and Deliora. Since they are some of the strongest of the Etherious, which I felt fit Poseidon’s crew, given that he is going to be one of the final villains of the story. And, I included Lullaby as well, because...well, the more the merrier, right?

And, I couldn't resist adding in one more group of monsters to Tiamat's crew, those being the Skullcrawlers, including the "Big One", aka the Skull Devil.

I felt they would round out the ‘Reptilian monster trio’ of that crew, along with Zilla and the Indoraptor, very well, hehe!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 64: Avatar: The Last Airbender quotes edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The Shireen crew were on the outskirts of a massive fortress, trying to avoid being spotted by the guards patrolling on the walls.

"Hey Itachi, do you think you can get us in there?", Ace asked his ninja companion. The other members of the crew were also looking at him with hopeful expression.

The young Uchiha turned around, looking at his crew with a grave expression.

"I'm an elite warrior, who has trained for many years in the art of stealth...", Itachi stated in a serious tone...

Before his expression turned into a smile. "So yeah, I think I can get us in there!", he stated cheerfully.

OoOoO

The Shireen crew were currently undercover in a small village, trying to get information out of the locals.

"So, what are your names?", a woman asked Ace.

"Oh, uhm, this is our uncle", the pirate pointed to Davos, who raised an eyebrow.

"...Krabby...?"

The rest of the Shireen crew sweatdropped at that, while Davos shot Ace a dirty look. Then, a mischievous smirk spread across his face.

"Oh yes, my nephew here was named after his father, so we just call him Junior!" Davos smiled at the woman, while glancing over at Ace with a triumphant look in his eyes.

In response, Ace sent him the old smuggler a glare, that clearly said: "I'll get you for that!"

OoOoO

The Shireen crew were relaxing on their ship, taking it easy for once. Feeling curious, Weiss decided to ask the Itachi and Ace a question:

"So, how did you guys end up in this sea?", the heiress asked, with Davos and Shoto leaning in, also curious about the previous lives of the ninja and pirate.

Ace’s expression turned from his usual easy smile, into a very sad look.

"I...died right in front of my little brother..."

"The same thing happened to me...Twice, actually", Itachi stated, also looking quite depressed at the realization of how his old life had ended in such a tragic way...Twice...

Weiss and Davos just sat there, looking very uncomfortable and saddened by the two older brother’s answers.

Shoto, on the other hand, looked to be contemplating on the best way to respond to such statements, until he finally stated:

"That's rough, buddy..."

Notes:

That last one...I'm sorry, I couldn't resist XD

Chapter 65: The crews of the Gods edition (Part 3)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

On Taibhse Island, the home of the Morrigan, several figures could be observed.

One group consisted of former inhabitants of the Wizard World. Two of them were former members of the dark guild Grimoire Heart. Azuma, one of the seven kin of purgatory, and Bluenote Stinger, the guild’s former Deputy Commander, were eyeing the other two men standing next to them with wariness.
Both of them had been affiliated with another guild in the Balam Alliance, that being Tartaros, the dark guild that had been filled with the Demons called Etherious.

One of them had a calm, almost bored looking expression, while the other appeared to be seething with rage.

Tempester, the wielder of the Calamity Curse, glanced over at the man next to him with a frown. "Could you try and control your temper? It's aggravating, having to feel your energy constantly spiking near me", the Demon said in a monotone voice.

Jiemma, the former master of the Sabertooth Guild, and a wizard who had been converted into a Demon, glared at Tempester.

"Shut your mouth", he growled. "The only one I take any orders from, is the Morrigan. Everyone else who tries to order me around, I'll kill without a second thought. Got it?"

While Tempester’s eyes narrowed in irritation, he simply turned away, which made Jiemma smirk.

A couple feets away, a group of foot soldiers were standing in a line. At the front of the line, an elderly woman was using her waterbending to heal their wounds. Although she was sporting a friendly smile, there was something about the look in her eyes that unnerved even the hardened warriors serving a ‘God of the Sea’.

Hama, a former Waterbending master of the Southern Water Tribe, and the Inventor of Bloodbending, let out a small chuckle.

"You boys take care of yourselves now. Our fellow master, the great Lady of Black Magic, would not take to kindly to you lot failing her, after returning to Taibhse to be healed."

The soldiers all nodded while looking terrified at the prospect of angering the Morrigan. Hama simply let out a another chuckle, as she started healing the next man in the line.

A couple feet away, a towering man, wearing a black and silver armor, was staring at the line while clutching his huge sword. His eyes were a unnatural red colour, and what skin could be seen seemed like it would fit more someone dead then alive.

Gregor Clegane, the brutal knight from Westeros, that had been known as "The Mountain That Rides", was clearly itching to cut down every man in the line. But, the knowledge of what the Morrigan and her lieutenants would do to him if he actually did it, was staying his hand...for now.

Far away, in a small hut, a trio from the same world had recently settled in.

Enya the Hag, her son J. Geil and the vampire Vanilla Ice, were all Stand users who had once served Dio Brando, but had now found a new master in The Phantom Queen.

Standing outside the hut, a man with short black hair and sunglasses, along with a piece of food stuck to his chin, was listening in on the trio. Vergo, a former member of the Warlord Doflamingo’s crew, frowned.

"I know I have experience gathering intel, but I wish I didn't have to keep watch over those three", the pirate thought to himself. Even someone as hardened as him, felt unnerved by how brutal the three Stand users had shown themselves to be.

In another spot on the island, a pair of rather short figures were arguing. One was clad in in green clothes, while the other appeared to be a living doll.

Chucky, the infamous serial-killer doll, was shouting at the other ginger-haired man, telling him that if he heard one more rhyme, he would kill him, rules be damned. The man, or rather, Leprechaun, who had quite a history of murders behind him as well, merely chuckled.

A few feet away, Franklin and Nobunaga, former members of the Phantom Troupe, observed the argument with amusment. Standing next to them, a young girl from the Quirk world, was gesturing enthusiastically to two identical looking men wearing the white Sternritter uniform.

Himiko Toga, a former member of the League of Villains, was currently trying to get the Lloyd brothers of the Wandenreich to tell her more about their abilities, since she belived they were so similar to her own.

The last two that were standing with that group, were individuals who had actually experienced something similar to the Sea of Second Chances before. They were Joan of Arc and Gilles de Rais, former Ends that had once served the man known as the Black King, in the world of the Drifters.

In another location on the island, a huge group of men, most of whom were wearing white war paint, were busy working on huge vehicles that could be used in battle. A huge man, wearing a metal mask, was barking out orders to the other men.
This was Immortan Joe and his band of War Boys, who were men whose entire lives had previously centered around war and conquest.

Up on a hill that allowed one to gaze down at the deranged men from the post-apocalyptic world, a particular group of aliens watched with great interest.
These were known by humans as the Predators, alien creatures whose entire existence were based around battling and killing their chosen prey, to prove themselves to their kind.

Standing around a huge black lake, four figures who were masters of the mystical arts, were chanting in tandem. The four were Jafar, Maleficent, the Horned King and Rasputin, all evil sorcerers whom the Morrigan had recruited after seeing their potential.
As their chanting ended, a huge being seemingly made of smoke and shadow rose from the lake. This was the being known as Hexxus, an ancient monster who sought the destruction of all nature.

Finally, in the Morrigan’s castle, several of her strongest servants, both ‘otherworlders’ and mythical figures could be seen in the main hall.

Mard Geer, the former master of the Dark Guild Tartaros, was sitting on a familiar dark throne, gazing at the other creatures in the room with a smug look.

Hovering in the air, a woman with red eyes, long streaming hair and a ghastly complexion clad in a green cloak, was letting out a spine chilling cry.
This was the Banshee, a female spirit of Irish folklore, whose Keening heralded death.

Another figure had the apperance of a sailor who had drowned. His skin was grey and he seemed to be perpetually wet.
The Draug, a monster from Scandinavian folklore, glared at anyone who came to close, as he kept on sewing a series of huge nets filled with bones to make them longer.

One rather imposing creature, was a huge man clad in black, who was tending to a giant, equally black horse. What was truly frightining about this man, was that he was holding his grotesque looking head in his arm.
This was the Dullahan, the headless horseman of Irish folklore.

There was another creature next to the Dullahan, though this one was far more beastial. It had the head of a horse, with huge sharp teeth, and a huge fin on it’s back.
The Each-uisge, a water spirit of Scottish folklore and possibly the most dangerous of all the water-horses, snarled at the Dullahan’s horse, who blew air out it’s nose as a sign that it was ready to fight. It’s rider put a hand on it to clam it down, glaring at the vicious shape-shifter.

Behind them, a group of Fuath, malevolent Highland Gaelic mythological water spirits, let out cries of disappointment that the two high ranking creatures would not clash.

Further away, another shape-shifter watched the commotion with interest. The Buggane, a huge ogre-like creature native to the Isle of Man, was in the mood to see some bloodshed.

Another being of the Morrigan’s crew that was in the mood for some violence, was one of her main lieutenants. He was a giant with one large eye. This was Balor, leader of the Fomorians, a group of malevolent supernatural beings from Irish myth.

One of these creatures, was a huge sea serpent-like monster. The Oilliphéist, the terror of the lakes of Ireland, was eating the remains of a goblin that had been in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Sitting at a table filled with bloody meat, and surrounded by a huge pack of wolves, a man with wild grey hair, golden eyes and razor sharp teeth and nails, was devouring the meat with an animal-like savagery. He was wearing grey pelts and a crown of bones.

Lycaon, the king of werewolves from the greek mythos, snarled when he saw one of Count Dracula’s bats, which the rest of his pack imitated. The bat just seemed to respond with an amused look, before flying off.

A few feet away, a young man with short, spiky white hair, wearing colorful clothing, was playing a cheerful sounding melody on a pipe. His audience was a huge army of rats, all of whom were swaying back and forth in tune with the music.
The man, known as the Pied Piper, paused for a moment, eyeing the huge gathering of rodents with a pleased smile, while a sadistic glint could be seen in his eyes.

Sitting not far away, Arachne Gorgon and her butler Mosquito, watched the twisted musician's performance with equal parts interest and wariness. They were both impressed and intimidated by amount of control the seemingly human man could gain over other creatures. After all, they had seen him bewitch beings much more powerful than mere rats...

As all of these figures gathered in the hall engaged in different activities, the Morrigan herself was walking towards the chambers of one of her favorite servants. When she arrived and open the door, she was greeted to the sight of a massive laboratory.

It was filled with all kinds of instruments, concoctions and samples of different creatures(both living, dead, and everything in-between).

"Ah! Welcome, My Lady!~", a seductive male voice called out. The Morrigan smirked as Szayelaporro Granz, a former member of the Espada, approached her, a wicked smile on his face.

"It is always a pleasure to visit your laboratory, my dear Arrancar", the Goddess replied with a smile of her own, while eyeing one of the former Octava's current experiments.

"And how is our 'Special Project' coming along?", the witch asked the pink haired man.

"Very well", Szayel stated with a bow, before gesturing to a huge bag, that was hanging from the ceiling by a series of bloody chains. An absolutly insane amount of power was radiating from it.

"Excellent~", the Morrigan said with a chuckle, as she walked up to the bag and began stroking one of the chains.

"I simply cannot wait to see the kind of chaos, conflicts and bloodshed, that your Madness will unleash upon this Sea... Kishin Asura...", the War Goddess stated with a evil smile. She then slowly let out a sinister laugh, that echoed throughout the entire Taibhse Island...

Notes:

And here, we have my suggestions for the servants of the Morrigan.

Now that is one hell of a crew, isn't it? I tried to go with the theme of having characters that were from myth, famous monsters and characters from series well known for their love of battle and with twisted personalities.

So to recap, we have Azuma, Bluenote, Jiemma, Tempester and Mard Geer as the FT representatives.

Hama, the Inventor of Bloodbending, who I felt fit this crew very well with the whole witch vibe she had. Plus, she would be a neat healer for the crew, while still having a fittingly unnerving vibe to her.

Gregor Clegane as the GOT representative, since I felt a brutal, undead knight would be perfect addition to this crew.

Enya the Hag, J. Geil and Vanilla Ice, since all of them had these monster aesthetics, that I felt would make them great as the Stand users of the crew.

Vergo as the OP representative.

Chucky and the Leprechaun from the famous Horror movie series as the comic relief of the crew, hehe.

Franklin and Nobunaga, since I felt they were very fitting HXH characters to be a part of this crew.

Himiko Toga and the Lloyd brothers, to represent the League of Villains and the Wandenreich, respectively.

Joan of Arc and Gilles de Rais from Drifters, since I felt they would be cool additions if that series is going to be included.

Immortan Joe and his band of War Boys, and the Predators, since they both are groups whose entire purpuse in life are centred around war, perfect for followers of the Morrigan.

Jafar, Maleficent and the Horned King as the Disney representatives, as they are all masters of dark magic. Plus, Rasputin from the Anastasia animated movie and Hexxus, cause we need at least one Tim Curry and Christopher Lloyd character, right? Hehe!

And from myth and fairy tales, we have the Banshee, the Draug, the Dullahan, the Each-uisge, the Fuath, the Buggane, Balor, the Oilliphéist, and the Pied Piper, whom I felt were very fitting as members of the Morrigan’s forces.

Also, I couldn't resist putting in Lycaon, the king of werewolves as the representative of Greek mythology, since that could give us the classic Vampire and Werewolf rivalry between him and Dracula, hehe!

We also have Arachne Gorgon and her butler Mosquito from Soul Eater, whom I felt would fit in great with this crew.

And, we also have Szayel of the Espada, since I figured he would love working for a Goddess of Black Magic and get to do all kinds of experiments, on all kinds of creatures, hehe.

Plus, he and Nnoitra have a history of working together, so I figured it would make sense for them to be apart of the same crew in this world as well.

And finally, I thought it would be very fitting for Morrigan to have the Kishin and that she would seek to unleash his Madness on the Sea of Second Chances!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 66: Crews of the Sea of Second Chances edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Somewhere in the Sea of Second Chances, a decently sized boat was cruising along the waves. Sitting by a table on the deck, was a blonde haired woman.

She was wearing a green coat, with a red dot over some kind of symbol. She was currently busy downing a large bottle of sake.

"How are things looking, Tsunade? Is there any signs of land?", a female voice called out. It belonged to what appeared to be a young woman.

She had long, wavy, pastel yellow-blonde hair that reached down to her feet with a small ahoge; large green eyes with no pupils and pale skin. She was wearing a frilly, pink layered robe with a red ribbon tied in a bow around her neck. Around the chest were three blue diamond patterns with two blue triangles above, each outlined by a hot pink line.
Finally, she had wing-like adornments around her ears and small hoop earrings.

As she walked closer to the ninja, it could be seen that she was barefoot.

Mavis Vermillion, first Guild Master and co-founder of the Fairy Tail Guild, frowned when she saw what the former Hokage was doing.

"I know how fond you are of drinking. In fact, I knew someone back in my world who could give you a serious run for your money in a drinking competition", the wizard stated with a fond smile.

"But, you need to do what you were assigned to right now. Because of you don't, our other companion will surely scold you."

"What are you two talking about?" another female voice called out from behind Mavis. The short mage spun around, while Tsunade was quick to hide the bottle in her coat.

The woman who stepped out was tall, with an incredibly curvaceous figure. She had grey eyes and long green hair.
She was wearing a white, skin tight outfit with tan fur lining around her hips. She had white gloves with hoof-shaped gauntlets on her wrists that end in tan fur, green fur sleeves extending to her elbows, red pauldrons on both shoulders, long white leggings that reach up to her mid-thighs, and traditional Arrancar shoes with heels shaped like ram hoofs; her upper arms and upper thighs were left bare.

She had a two red lines that ran under her eyes, as well as a noticeable scar.
Finally, she had the signature white bone mask of the Arrancar, which rested on top of her head.

Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck, the former third Espada, looked at Mavis with a curious gaze.

"Is there something wrong?"

"No! No, everything is fine, hehe!" Mavis and Tsunade yelled out in tandem, before letting out an awkward sounding laughter. Nel raised an eyebrow, clearly confused, but eventually shrugged, thinking it was just another instance of her new companions being unexpectedly quirky.

As Mavis let out a sigh of relief, Tsunade walked over to the side of the boat while trying to keep herself steady.

Meanwhile, Nel lifted up the newspaper she was holding in her hand, re-reading the article that had caused such a stir all over the sea.

She smiled as she looked at the picture of the shark trio fighting the Cipactli-possessed-Gustave.

"It's good to know you are well, and have found reliable companions here as well, Tia", Nel thought to herself.

She looked up at the sky with a smile, clearly looking forward to reuniting with her friend in this new world.

OoOoOoO

On the Island of Cuerda:

Machi was picking at her pincushions with a bored expression, when the door to the room opened.

The one who walked in, was a male Arrancar with youthful, but effeminate, features. He had short, curly though unevenly cut black hair and lavender eyes. Just above his left eyebrow was a row of three pink stars. The remains of his Hollow mask, which consist of a top row of teeth, rested atop the left side of his head.
The last notable thing, was that there were two stitched up lines running vertically down his face over both of his eyes.

He was wearing a variation of a typical Arrancar outfit. His attire consisted of a long-sleeve shirt, enough to cover and cloak his hands. The shirt had an opening on the left side, just below his arm, where his Zanpakutō rested.
In addition, there were two large square-like holes on the bottom portion of his shirt that revealed his left and right abdomens. Lastly, his outfit also consisted of a white hakama, black sash, black tabi socks and a pair of low-heeled open-toe shoes.

"~Machi~", Luppi Antenor, the substitute Espada, called out in a whiny voice.
"Why didn't anyone tell me that Doffy and Walter were leaving to scrounge the ruins of Tamatoa’s Horde?", the Arrancar added with a childish pout.

"You were probably still on your last mission when they left", Machi replied without looking up. "Or, they just didn't think they needed you."

Hearing that, the Hollow’s eyes quickly narrowed.
"Be very careful about how you speak to me, you lowly human", Luppi snarled.

The former Phantom Troupe member merley rolled her eyes, clearly not intimidated by the Arrancar’s threat in the slightest.

Luppi frowned, before walking over to a couch in the room. As he layed down on it, was clear that he was intending to wait there until the former Warlord returned...

OoOoOoO

Jormungandr, one of the six ‘Gods of the Sea’, was gliding through the waters. After the meeting with the other Gods, he was heading to a certain island.

While the World Serpent did not have a crew of his own, like the other rulers of this world, a huge gathering of creatures were still following the massive sea monster.

One was a large green sea serpent, who originated from the world of the benders.

There was a trio of monstrously gigantic whales. One was a grey color and was as large as a huge island, with a demonic appearance. This was the Devil Whale, the bane of many a ship in it's old world.
The second, was a huge sperm whale. It had two prominent white areas around a peculiar snow-white wrinkled forehead, and a high, pyramidical white hump, while the rest of it's body consisting of stripes and patches between white and gray. This was the legendary Moby Dick, the largest sperm whale to ever have existed in it's old world.

Finally, the last whale was pitch black, with massive jaws, both of which had sharp teeth, and a grooved underside like a rorqual. This was Monstro, the terrifying giant whale who had once swallowed the living doll Pinocchio.

Other creatures could also be seen trailing the World Serpent. There was the Morgawr, a sea serpent that roamed seas near England.

The Ningen, an aquatic humanoid creature that had been said to inhabit the subantarctic oceans in Japanese folklore.

The Lusca, a monster from Caribbean folklore.

Ogopogo, a lake monster said to inhabit the Okanagan Lake in Canada.

Issie, a Japanese lake monster said to have lurked in Lake Ikeda on Kyushu Island and Chessie, a sea monster from American folklore, were both trailing behind what looked like a huge Plesiosaur, with pitch black scales and blood red eyes.
This was the legendary Loch Ness Monster, known as Nessie.

Another set of creatures of American folklore, Champ and the Cadborosaurus, also known as Caddy, were also swimming near the trio.

Cecaelias or Octopus people as they were also known, could also be spotted in huge groups.

From Māori mythology, several Taniwha could be seen.

The Timingilam, a huge mythological aquatic creature that could swallow whole whales in one bite, was chewing on a dead whale, while eyeing the trio of giant whales further up with a hugry look.

There was Iku-Turso, a malevolent sea monster from Finnish mythology.

The Ceirean, a large sea monster from Scottish Gaelic folklore.

The Bakunawa, a serpent-like dragon from Philippine mythology.

The Aspidochelone, a fabled sea creature resembling a vast sea turtle.

From Cherokee mythology there was the Tlanusi, a gigantic leech the size of a house.

From the world of the Kaiju, there was Manda, Ebirah and, rather amusingly, Reptilicus.

However, there were two beings whose power were far beyond all of the others. The first was an absolutly massive sea serpent. This was the primeval monster known as the Leviathan.

The other, was another enormous serpent, that had once lived in the Peruvian Amazon Rainforest. This was the being known as Yacumama.

All of these were following Jormungandr, as they all recognised his strength, and following him meant they would avoid being enlisted into any of the armies of the other Gods of the Sea.

Then, all of them paused as the norse creature transformed into his human form, stepping onto an island.

It was covered in trees and mountains, much like the landscape of the countries of Scandinavia.

Standing guard at the entrance of a valley, was a Hollow with a bull-shaped skull.

Rudbornn Chelute, the former founder of the Exequias squad, bowed his head as a sign of respect.

"Welcome back, Lord Jormungandr", the Arrancar said in a respectful manner.

Jormungandr nodded at him, before entering the vally. Several other figures could be spotted resting there.

There was a young man with shaggy black hair, wearing the uniform of the Sternritters. The most striking thing about him however, was how he had two tongues.
Nianzol Weizol, Sternritter W, "The Wind", let out a yawn, before closing his eyes, falling asleep.

A huge dog with black, blood-stained fur, was also resting on top of a hill.
This was Garmr, the guardian of Hel's gate from Norse myth.

There was also a haggard, old woman dressed in black, carrying a broom and a rake. This was Pesta, the personification of plagues and the Black Death in Norse myth.

In a cave, a gigantic black dragon was resting on a huge pile of gold, silver and all other kinds of treasure. This was Fafnir, a legendary dragon who also hailed from Norse mythology.

Finally, Jormungandr reached a lake with a huge waterfall.

In the lake, a creature with hair resembling roots and huge, green eyes, watched as Jormungandr sat down next to the lake. This was the Nøkken, a shape shifting water spirit from Scandinavian folklore.

Out of the waterfall, a young boy with incredibly pale skin emerged. He was holding a fiddle.
This was the Fossegrim, another water spirit from Scandinavian folklore, who was known to be an incredibly gifted musician.

As he started playing, Jormungandr leaned back into the grass, enjoying the pleasant sound as he rested...

OoOoOoO

On an island full of trees, a huge japanese style mansion could be seen on the highest mountain. Upon closer inspection, one would see that the entire island was full of demons.

One winged demon eventually flew into the mansion, before kneeling in front of the most powerful being on the island.

The figure was wearing a white baboon cloak-like outfit that hid his face. "Well?", he asked the kneeling demon.

"It appears that Cipactli and Tiamat really are about to go to war with each other, my Lord", the demon informed his master while wearing an evil grin.

"Hahaha! That really is excellent news!" The man, or rather, Spider Demon, grinned.

"If two of the ‘Gods of the Sea’ are about to clash and thus meet their end, I know that it will create a power vacuum that will need to be filled. And, it will provide me with the chance to claim the power I seek!"

Naraku, the man who had once been a mere human bandit, before becoming the most evil half-demon and then true demon in his old world, let out a unnerving laughter that echoed throughout the entire island...

OoOoOoO

On a island, Erik was leaning towards a house, trying to figure out a plan to rescue his new friends. However, his arm suddenly started glowing with magic energy.

"Just so you know, I can hear you", the Dragonslayer stated. "So, why don't you shown yourself if you have something to say?"

There was a pause, before footsteps could be heard. Erik turned around, getting a good look at the man whose thoughts he had heard.

He was a rather handsome man, with medium length black hair with white streaks, with a strand hanging down in front of his face. He had lavender eyes, a thin face with pronounced cheekbones and markings running from the ends of his eyebrows to the corners of his eyes.

He wore the Sternritter uniform, as well as a pair of baggy pants with the cuffs tucked in his boots, 3 layers of collared silver armor around his neck, shins, and crotch accented with periwinkle stripes with an indigo jewel in the center, as well as ornamental pink, purple, and red bracers on his left arm.

"Forgive me for sneaking up on you" the man said with a bow. "But, I heard from the locals that you are planning to visit the Alexandria on some kind of mission to save your friends?"

Erik nodded slowly, not hearing any thoughts of betrayal coming from the man. "Well, I have a way for you to sneak onto that island, without attracting any attention", the man said with smile.

"Oh yeah? How?" Erik asked with a cautious look in his eye. "There is this Etherious named Lamy, who is going to travel to that island, in hopes of joining their group. So, if you can stow away on her ship, you have an easy way of getting there", the man explained.

"That's...not a bad plan, honestly" Erik stated. He then looked at the man with a curious gaze. "Who are you, anyway?"

"Someone who wishes to join you on your mission", the man stated with a sly smile. "I believe introductions are in order. My name is Askin Nakk Le Vaar. Pleased to make your acquaintance."

OoOoOoO

On board the Flying Dutchman, all of the crew had gathered on the deck.

There had been a new trio of ‘otherworlders’ that had just joined the crew of undead. One of them was standing alongside Arlong, Sung-Sun, Torafuzar and the Akatsuki duo.

She was very tall and muscular, with dark brown skin and short, spiky orange hair. She had narrow green eyes, with the right eye being much darker in color. Her teeth were sharp fangs. Noticeably, she had a third eye in the palm of her right hand.

However, her most notable features, were her tattoos. They consisted of a large pentagram on her forehead, a purple spiral on her right shoulder, and innumerable letters covering the entire right side of her body.

She was wearing a dark green halter top and the bottom half of a standard Letzte Batallion combat uniform, complete with green pants and black boots. She was also wearing black gloves, and was carrying a huge scythe with a silver and dark grey color scheme.

Zorin Blitz, the former First Lieutenant of Millennium, grinned as she saw her new captain walked out onto the deck.

Following closely behind the Jones, was another of the three new recruits.

As he seemed to almost glide passed the other crew members, they all felt a chill go down their spines. Even Arlong, Sung-Sun, Torafuzar and the ninjas, were unnerved by this individual, and the aura he emitted.

He was an extremely tall, thin man. He had long, black hair and dark eyes with noticeably light pupils.
His fingernails were pitch black, and he was wearing a dark mask, which obscured the lower half of his face and had four spikes running down its center.

He was wearing a variation of the Sternritter's typical white uniform, consisting of the order's signature hooded cloak, an ankle-length trench coat with many buttons on its front and sleeves, black fingerless gloves with spikes on the wrists and black boots.

This was Äs Nödt, a Quincy and a former member of the Wandenreich, who had been the Sternritter with the Schrift "F" - "The Fear."

He and Jones eventually stopped in front of the last of the three new recruits, who was currently kneeling.

He was a young man with black hair, pale skin and icy blue eyes. He was wearing dark clothing, and was carrying several weapons, including a bow and arrow holder filled to the brim, swords and multiple knives.

"Raise your head" Jones ordered. The man did so, looking up at the cursed captain with a grin that revealed the kind of brutal, sadistic madman he was.

Jones then motioned to Nödt, who handed him a goblet filled with blood. Jones then handed it over to the dark haired man. "Drink", he ordered. The man gazed at the red liquid for a few seconds, before he downed the entire cup in one chug.

The entire crew could feel something changing within the man, as he now suddenly seemed to radiate with some kind of power, when he had previously just been a normal human.

Jones, pleased with the obvious success of his experiment, let out a triumphant laugh.

"Ha-ha-ha-ha! It seems the method you told me of that your Emperor used to grant you your powers, will work for me as well!"

Äs Nödt bowed his head to his new master. "I assure you, that I will continue to serve you as well as I can, Captain", he declared in an eerie voice.

"Now then", Jones said while turning back to the young man still kneeling. "You may stand."

The man did so, looking at his arm with an amazement, no doubt feeling the new power flowing through him.

"How does it feel to be granted TRUE POWER...Lord Bolton?", Jones asked with a grin.

Ramsay Bolton, the former lord of flaying, the master of torture and quite possibly the most evil man from the world of Westeros, grinned back at the Dutchman’s captain.

"It feels...like I have just gained even more ways of inflicting pain onto others", the Bastard of Bolton replied with a wicked grin...

Notes:

Alright, lots to go over with these crews:

First up, I put Tsunade, Mavis and Nel together, since they are all powerful(and somewhat quirky) individuals, with a history of being leaders. Tsunade being a Hokage, Mavis being the founder and first FT Master, and Nel eventually helped Halibel with ruling Hueco Mundo.

For the Cuerda crew, I decided to add Luppi, to give a spot for every Espada(even the substitute one).
Plus, I felt that his vines power, was the pretty much the closest thing that any of the Hollows had to having a ‘string’ based ability...so yeah...

Though, I can definitely see him being the one in the crew that gets made fun of a lot, hehe!

For Jormungandr, since we know that he doesn't have a crew yet, I went with a different idea for him compared to the other ‘Gods of the Sea’.

That being, that he would have several monster trailing him, just like how animals will follow an alpha predator in real life, either for food or for protection.

And yeah, I basically scoured the internet to find every kind of lake and sea monster, either from myth, folklore or modern series.
And, I couldn't resist including Reptilicus, as the comic relief of this sea monster crew, hehe!

Plus, I added Rudbornn and Nianzol, as the token Hollow and Quincy representatives. I had originally planned on giving the World Serpent Gerard Valkyrie instead, given his whole Viking aesthetic...

But then I figured that, considering how powerful of an ability "The Miracle" really is, the Schutzstaffel member would probably be a significant threat for ANYONE in the SoSC.
So, I ended up giving the World Serpent the guy with two tongues instead, LOL!

And, since it seems like all of the Gods will have at least one being from their mythos serving them, I included:

Garmr (who is basically the Norse equivalent to Cerberus), Pesta, Fafnir, Nøkken and the Fossegrim.

Also, another fun fact, Nøkken’s and Pesta’s appearance is based on the famous paintings by the Norwegian artist Theodor Kittelsen, who drew a lot of creatures from Norse myths!

Then, to add even more potential enemies for both the C.S crew and their allies, and the Gods, I included Naraku, the main villain of the Inuyasha series.

After that, we had Erik being approached by Askin, offering him his help in saving his new friends.
Since Askin’s Deathdealing ability is all about manipulating the lethal doses of things, I felt he would be a perfect addition to the ‘Poison’ crew.

And, I could definitely see Lamy trying to join the Alexandria crew...
Though, I imagine Mayuri, Oro and Medusa would be far more likely to just kill that Etherious then let her join, since they would undoubtedly find her INCREDIBLY annoying, haha! XD

And finally, to add even more nightmare fuel to the story, we have Äs Nödt, Zorin Blitz and Ramsay Bolton as the Dutchman’s new recruits.

First, because I felt those three would be the PERFECT representatives of their respective series/organisations, to join the crew of the undead.

And the other reason, is that I am really excited to see how the future ‘merging’ of powers that Jones will bring to the table. Plus, I really liked the way the ritual for the Sternritters like Äs and Uryū to gain their powers worked, and figured it would be cool for Jones to use that same method after hearing about it, to boost the strenght of his own crew.

Plus, I couldn't resist the idea of giving Ramsay a power up, in order to make him a significant threat for/if he appears in the main story, hehe!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 67: Trust in Me edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

On the island of Alexandria:

In one of the holding cells below the main residence, a new ‘guest’, was struggling, desperately trying to get out of the chains restraining him. However, he instantly froze as Medusa Gorgon stepped into the cell.

"Now, now. There is no need for that", the Snake Witch said with a small chuckle. "I promise you, if you just do as we say, everything will be alright."

The blonde haired woman purposely approached the clearly terrified man slowly, while wearing a seemingly gentle smile.

"Just...close you eyes...and trussst in me~"

As Medusa finally stopped right in fornt of the man, she reached out her arm, and started to gently caress the man’s cheek. While she was doing so, one of her Vector Arrows, started to slide down the man’s throat.

All the while, the Snake Witch started humming a soothing , yet eerie melody.

"Trust in me
Just in me
Shut your eyes
Trust in me"

"You can sleep
Safe and sound
Knowing I
Am around~"

"Slip into silent slumber
Sail on a silver mist
Slowly and surely
Your senses
Will cease to resist~"

"~Just relax
Be at rest
Like a bird
In a nest~"

"Trust in me
Just in me
Shut your eyes
And trust in me~"

"Trust in me
Just in me
Shut your eyes
And trust in me~"

As she stopped singing, she looked at her latest work with satisfaction. The man was now completely covered in Vector Arrows, his mouth hung open and his eyes had become purely white.

"Now then...time to see what kind of energy you possess~", Medusa said with an ominous chuckle and a sadistic smile on her face...

Up above, in the receiving room, Orochimaru and Mayuri were watching the entire ordeal via one of the security cameras in the cell.

"I must say, I really do find a woman who finds such pleasure in her work, quite attractive", the Snake Sannin said with a chuckle.

The former Soul Reaper Captain had a pondering expression, that slowly morphed into a sinister grin. "Indeed. I too find those who can derive such joy from acts of experimentation, far more enjoyable company then others."

"Oh yes. Our dear Medusa, is certainly a fellow scientist worthy of being our colleague", Orochimaru stated while nodding in agreement.

The two continued to watch Medusa conduct her ‘experiment’, both of them with the same, wicked grin...

Notes:

MWAHAHAHA! It's always fun to write for the Alexandria scientists!

I was listening to the Scarlett Johansson cover of the titular song, and I felt that particular version fit Medusa so well. And of course, I had to add in Oro and Mayuri enjoying watching the Snake Witch's conducting her latest ‘experiment’, hehe!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 68: Epic quotes edition (Part 3)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Robin was smiling serenely at a group of enemies: "I may look calm, but in my head, I`ve killed you three times..."

The enemy horde felt a chill go down their spines. Meanwhile, Athena was smiling approvingly, Tobirama was slowly backing away from the female Straw Hat and Ulquiorra had the same, stoic expression that he always had...

OoOoO

Hidan and Kakuzu, who had now recovered after their defeats at Tamatoa’s Horde, was now working alongside the other crew members on the deck of the Flying Dutchman. After a while, Hidan turned to his older partner. "Hey, I was curious about something."

"What is it", Kakuzu answered in his usual gruff way.

"Why did you risk trying to strike a deal with that creepy as hell Captain, especially when we both were at death's door like that?", the silver haired fanatic wondered.

Kakuzu turned around, looking at his younger companion, a cunning grin on his face:

"If you are good at something, never do it for free", he stated, before continuing his work...

OoOoO

Madara Uchiha, one of the most powerful individuals the world of the ninjas had ever seen, was facing down Aizen Sōsuke, the man who had threatened the entire existence of the world of the Soul Reapers.

Madara was grinning, excited at the prospect of battling such a worthy opponent.

"Tell me...do you wish to dance?", he asked, while drawing his two kunai.

Aizen let out an amused chuckle, before he too drew his sword. As he raised Kyōka Suigetsu, he grinned at the Uchiha.

"Quite an interesting question", the former Captain stated. "But tell me, have you heard this phrase?"

Madara raised an eybrow.

Aizen’s grin widened.

"You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later, you'll dance with the reaper..."

Notes:

Regarding the last one: I felt that if there is anyone who can answer Madara’s iconic question, with an equally epic answer, it is Aizen. And yes, that particular phrase was inspired by the fact that the new Bill and Ted movie is out now, hehe!

As for the other two, I felt those two quotes also fit Robin and Kakuzu so well.

With that said, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 69: Crews of the Sea of Second Chances edition (Part 2)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

On an island in the Sea of Second Chances, three figures were resting after deling with a horde of Samebitos.

"Man...I really did go kind of overboard there, didn't I?", one of them stated while rubbing the back of his head with a sheepish grin.

He was a tall, muscular man with spiky black hair and brown eyes. He had thin facial hair around his mouth and on his cheeks. He was wearing the standard Shinigami Shihakushō, along with a tattered captain's haori, worn like a sash and fastened over his left shoulder.

Isshin Kurosaki, formerly known as Isshin Shiba, the former Captain of the 10th Division of the Gotei 13, let out an embarrassed laugh.

"No, no...honestly, I was amazed by the level of skill and power you displayed!", one of his companions stated with a friendly smile.

He was a young man with blue eyes and spiky, blonde hair. He also had jaw-length bangs framing both sides of his face.

His attire attire consisted of a standard Konoha uniform with two bands on both of his sleeves, a green flak jacket, blue forehead protector, and blue sandals. Over the uniform, he had a short-sleeved long white haori, decorated by red flame-like motifs on the edges.

Minato Namikaze, the former Fourth Hokage, looked around at all of the dead Samebitos laying around.

"Still, I am relieved we managed to stop all of these creatures, before they reached the village", he said with a sigh.

"Yeah, you're right" Isshin agreed with a nod, before looking over at their last companion, who was resting a few feet away from them.

Unlike the other two, he was not human in appearance. Instead, he was a gigantic Dragon, whose bodily majority was covered with dark, red scales. However, his lower body, specifically his stomach, the inner portions of his long tail, and legs, were beige in color. He also had noticeable scars on his stomach and neck, with the largest one, which was X-shaped, located around the center of his body.

Igneel, The Fire Dragon King, looked over at Isshin and Minato with a curious expression.

"What is it?", he asked the Soul Reaper. "There has been a lot more of these attacks lately. And, that huge amount of energy that covered the skies not long ago, tells me that something big is about to happen", Isshin stated.

"Yes, I agree. If something huge is about to go down we need to be there", Minato said. Isshin and Igneel couldn't help but sweatdrop at their younger companions attempt at sounding so serious, when they both knew the kind individual he really was.

Still, the Fire Dragon shook his head, before gesturing to the other two to get on his back.

"Alright then. Jump onto my back, and we'll try to find out what exactly is about to change in the Sea", Igneel stated while standing up.

Once the Soul Reaper and Ninja were safely positioned on the Dragon's back, he unfolded his huge red wings and took of.

OoOoO

As Cipactli's army was moving out, Sasquatch, a meber of the Congregation, was on one of the more unusal ships in the massvie fleet.

After all, a modern oil tanker, was quite different from the other barges and arcs that most of the other animals were on.

The legendary Bigfoot, who was standing in the control room of the ship, looking out the window, turned around to observe his three main lieutenants.

As a member of Cipactli's most trusted elite, he, along with the other mebers of the Congregation, were allowed to choose their own subordinates from the rest of the God Eaters army.

One of them was the one captaining the ship. He was a normal sized orangutan, wearing a captain's uniform and smoking a pipe.

The other was the Quincy of Cipactli's army. Jerome Guizbatt, Sternritter R, The ‘Roar’, was currently standing by the open door of the control room, looking out at all the flying members of the God Eaters forces, who were circling above the ships.

He absentmindedly scratched his arms, which were covered in dark patches of fur, while letting out a yawn that displayed his sharpened upper canines.

Finally, Sasquatch turned his gaze to the last of his main subordinates. He was a absolutely massive primate. He resembled a gigantic orangutan, though he towered over the normal looking ape steering the ship.

He was a Gigantopithecus, the largest species of primates to have ever lived in his old world.

"Louie, go and check up on the rest of the crew. I want to know it they are doing what they are supposed to, and not just slacking off" the mythical creature of the Pacific Northwest ordered.

King Louie, the former leader of all the apes of a certain jungle in India nodded, standing up in his usual, hunched-over way, before heading out to check up on the rest of their crew of primates...

OoOoO

On a ship that was calmly sailing across the Sea, two of the trio of companions, were currently showing each other what they could do.

"Sky Dragon Roar!"

"Wow, that was incredibly Wendy!" her new friend declared. He looked like a human/reindeer hybrid, wearing a blue cap that was over a old pink hat.

"Thank you Chopper!", the young girl replied happily. She was petite, with fair skin and long, dark blue hair.

"It's nice to see the two of you getting along so well", a third voice called out.

It belonged to a slender woman with with blue eyes and black hair. She was wearing the standard Soul Reaper Captain uniform.

"I must say, both of you did a excellent job of healing the villagers on the last island we visited", Retsu Unohana, the former captain of the Fourth Division in the Gotei 13, stated with a warm smile.

Both Chopper and Wendy blushed from being praised by such a skilled and experienced healer.

While the two were bashfully looking down, a huge sea monster rose up from the side of the boat. It was about to roar, when it saw the way the Soul Reaper smiled at it.

Although it seemed like a normal, serene smile, it caused a chill to run through the massive sea monster's body. Frightened by the terrifying aura the woman was emitting, it immediately dived back into the sea, only leaving behind a splash as a sign it had been there.

The Sky Dragon Slayer and the Straw Hat doctor raised their heads, looking around.

"What was that noise", they asked their older companion.

"Oh, it was nothing. Just a little fish that needed to get some air", Unohana stated, still smiling in that serene way of hers...

OoOoO

Sitting on a island that was filled with dead humans, a duo of mythical monsters were relaxing.

"Ahh! It sure was nice to get a good meal, wasn't it?", One of them stated. She was an incredibly beautiful woman. Her fair skin was free of any imperfections. She had an incredibly curvaceous figure and her hair was long and flowing, with a soft green color.

She was wearing a black outfit that only covered the bare minimum of what was needed of her womanly parts, leaving absolutely nothing to the imagination.

"You sure did have fun playing with your food, like usual", one of her companions stated in a dry tone.

She was also a beautiful young woman, with long golden hair. However, she was wearing a long green dress, that covered up most of her body.

But, a glance at her legs, revealed that they were those of a deer, complete with hooves instead of feet.

She was a Baobhan Sith, a female vampiric creature from the folklore of the Scottish Highlands.

"Aww, come on! Don't act like you didn't enjoy yourself just as much as I did!" The other woman said with a pout.

Her expression then morphed into a sly smile. "Or, is it just that you are so eager to get back to Taibhse? You just can't stand to be away from your dear Count?"

The green-clad woman snarled at her companion. "Shut your mouth, you damm Succubus!"

The famous mythological seductress just laughed, before giving the seething Baobhan Sith a teasing smile.

"Oh relax. I totally get it. Not only is our dear Vampire King extraordinarily handsome, but he also possess such incredible power."

Her grin grew.

"It's no wonder that Lady Morrigan favors him so much."

Before the arguement between the two escalated, the other three members of thre group arrived, casuing their attention to be directed at them.

One was an incredibly pale man, looking as if he had never seen the light of the sun in his entire life. His hair was wild mess of black spikes, and his hands and teeth looked more like the claws and fangs of a savage animal.

He wore black clothing, and looked at his two female companions with red eyes.

"So? Did you have fun, spreading lots of nightmares?", the Succubus asked with a flirtatious smirk. The man grinned back.

He was in fact, not a man, but rather a Mare, the dreaded creature of folklore that gave other beings nightmares.

The second was an incredibly handsome man, who bore a striking resemblance to the Succubus. He was in fact her brother, and an Incubus, a male demon of seduction.

The third was another handsome man, though this one seemed to have perpetually wet hair. He was in fact a Kelpie, a evil water spirit from Irish folklore.

"Yes, but now, it is time to return to our Master's side", the Mare said in a deep, chilling voice...

OoOoO

Somewhere else in the SoSC, a ship was cruising along the waves.Sitting by a table on the deck, were three distinct figures.

One was a beautiful woman whose appearance hinted at an egyptian origin. She was Nephthys, an egyptian God of protection, magic and health.

The other was a young woman with brown hair and warm eyes. She was a member of Grecian Pantheon. Hestia, the goddess of the hearth and home.

The final figure sitting at the table, was a tall man with a somewhat emaciated appearance, no doubt caused by the illness that he suffered from. His hair was long with a white color and he was wearing the standard Soul Reaper Captain uniform.

He suddenly let out a cough while covering his mouth, drawing a worried look from his two female companions.

"Jūshirō, are you okay?", Nephthys asked in a concerned tone. The man smiled reassuringly at the two Goddesses. "I'll be alright", Jūshirō Ukitake, the former Captain of the 13th Division of the Gotei 13, stated.

"I am sorry neither of us can do more to ease your pain", Hestia said with an apologetic look. "But, I know that if we find some of the best healers from our old worlds, I am sure they will be able to cure your illness for good."

The kind hearted Soul Reaper gave the two deities a warm smile. "Thank you. I am grateful for your help and you concern for my well-being."

Nephthys and Hestia returned his smile, before filling his tea cup, as the three continued their talk.

OoOoO

The Shireen crew were facing down a horde of Cipactli's enhanced animals. Stepping forward, Itachi, Ace and Shoto decimated the first wave of beasts with a combined fire attack.

"Man, those three sure are something, aren't they?", Davos asked Weiss, who nodded in agreement.

Unknown to all of them, a figure was standing in the air above them, observing the trio of fire users currently fighting.

"Those guys are pretty good", he thought to himself with a grin. "I think I'll show them what I can do as well!"

As Itachi, Ace and Shoto readied themselves for the next wave of enemies, they suddenly heard someone shout out: "Burner Finger 1!"

All of them saw a narrow beam of fire that instantly killed one of the enhanced animals at the head of the charging horde.

Looking up, they saw the figure hovering in the air above them. He then slowly descended before landing on the ground.

He was wearing a white, military-esque uniform, consisting of a hooded cloak, a thigh-length trench coat, black gloves, and pants which were cropped just above a pair of black military boots.

A thin chain with the a certain emblem attached to it hang around his neck and he had black armbands around his biceps, with a skull and cross bones design on them.

Although most of his face was concealed by the white cloak's hood, a grin could be spotted as he raised one of his arms.

"Burner Finger 2!"

Swinging his arm at the horde of animals, a trail of fire followed the two fingers he was extending. He then directed the attack towards the black-blooded creatures, which created a huge explosion and decimated most of the horde.

He then pointed three fingers at the ground, yelling out: "Burner Finger 3!"

The ground then melted and turned into lava, that reduced the remaining animals to bones in seconds.

All of the Shireen crew were stunned at the power that the stranger had just demonstrated. The man then turned around, looking at the somewhat on guard crew.

"I saw the three of you fighting those animals. And the way you used fire to take them down, was pretty damn impressive", the man stated with a cocky grin.

"So, I figured that I would show you all what I could do too."

Surprised by the man's casual tone, Itachi asked in a wary tone: "Who are you, exactly?"

Still grinning, the man raised his hands and removed the hood covering his face. The Shireen crew could now see that he was a young looking man, with green eyes and blood red hair, that was styled into a unkempt, spiky Mohawk. He also had two metal nuts pierced into his upper-left ear, and a bolt through his lower-right ear.

"The name's Black. Bazzard Black. But, you can call me Bazz-B", the Quincy said while putting his hands into his pockets. The former Sternritter, who possessed the Schrift "H" - "The Heat", then tilted his head while looking at the ninja, pirate and pro-hero of the group with a curious gaze.

"So...who exactly are you guys?", he asked, before rubbing a finger against the bolt in his right ear...

Notes:

Alright, another chapter packed with several different crews.

First up, I couldn't resist having a team consisting of three of the dads of some of the main Shonen heroes. Of course, I wouldn't expect this kind of team to appear until the second half of the main story, considering their level of power...but it would be cool to see the interactions those three would have!

Next up, I liked the idea of the main lieutenants of the Gods of the Sea being able to choose the subordinates they want from the rest of the Gods forces.
And, since I wanted to go with a theme of large, violent primates, which I felt would fit Sasquatch, I gave him Forever, Jerome and Gigantopithecus King Louie as his top three lieutenants.

Next up, I wanted to have a team of healers, who could aslo fight. So, I felt Wendy, Chopper and Unohana would fit those criteria perfectly. And, I couldn't resist adding in a scene of the first Kenpachi scaring the hell out of something like she usually does, hehe!

After that, we had another group of mythical creatures who I felt would be fitting subordinates for the Morrigan. Those being the Baobhan Sith, Succubus, the Mare, the Incubus and the Kelpie.

Next up, is a team of three individuals who are generally seen as both extremely powerful, but also kind and benevolent. Those three being Jūshirō Ukitake, Hestia and Nephthys. And, I wanted to put the Soul Reaper with someone who would want to help him cure his illness, and I felt those two Goddesses fit that very well.

And finally, I really wanted to write a scene were the Shireen crew met Bazz. I do hope we get that the main story, since that crew needs a Bleach representative, and I feel that the hot-headed Sternritter would allow for some very interesting interactions, particularly with the fire users of the crew.

Plus, more crew members that will ensure even more epic fire-fights, would definitely be awesome, hehe!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 70: "So, what should I call you now?" edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Kisame and Apacci were on the deck of the Cutty Sark, looking out at the currently calm sea.

The female Hollow eventually coughed into her hand, clearly trying to get the ninja’s attention.

When he looked at her with a questioning gaze, she rubbed her fingers together in a nervous manner.

"So...since you and Halibel are dating now...", she said while looking down at the ground, "I was just wondering..."

“Yeah...?”, Kisame asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Can I call you...dad?”

“No.”

“Father?”

“Nope.”

“Daddy?”

“DEFINITELY NOT.”

“Papa?”

“NO.”

“Big Papi Kisame?”

“... I'll think about that one.”

Notes:

Yeah...so that happened XD

Fun fact, this was also inspired by a conversation from Persona 5.

With that said, I hope you enjoyed! :)

Chapter 71: The clash of the creatures of Chaos edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Jormungandr, the World Serpent and one of the six Gods of the Sea, was currently resting on a non-populated island in his human form.

He knew that the war between Cipactli and Tiamat would soon begin, and for now, he would simply wait and see which of the two would emerge victorious.

However, his closed eyes suddenly shut wide open, as he sensed an absolutely insane amount of energy approaching him fast. Standing up, he dived into the sea, emerging from it in his gargantuan white serpentine form.

His eyes narrowed as he looked up at the sky, seeing that a huge red cloud, made up of sand and lightning, was hovering over the island.

Then, a beam shout down, causing a huge amount of rubble to fly of the island. As the dust cleared, Jormungandr watched as a creature slowly raised it’s head.

It had the appearance of a gigantic, cobra-like serpent. It’s body seemed to be formed from the blood-red sand, and red lightning. It’s mouth was as huge as a massive cavern, filled with huge fangs that were dripping with poison.

As it turned it’s head towards the Norse creature, he saw that it’s serpentine eyes were also red.

"So...that great source of power I sensed came from you", the red serpent hissed in a deep voice.

"And...it has the aura of a being of Chaos!"

Jormungandr narrowed his eyes at the other serpent. "Who are you?", he asked with a growl.

The other creature’s mouth turned up into a malicious grin.

"I am Apophis, the manifestation of Chaos itself", the Egyptian deity declared.

"And who are you, exactly?"

"I am Jormungandr, the World Serpent, and one of the bringers of Ragnarok", the Norse deity answered.

"Well...I am afraid that there can only be one ruler of Chaos in this new world...", Apophis said in a somber tone...

Before he opened his mouth, revealing his massive fangs.

"And that ruler... is ME!"

And with that, he and Jormungandr charged at each other, their clash sending out a surge of power that could be felt by every inhabitant of the Sea of Second Chances.

For this was a dual between deities.

A battle of monsters who had the power to destoy their old worlds.

This...was a clash between the two greatest creatures of Chaos that had ever existed.

Notes:

Because, a battle between these two gigantic, serpentine deities, who are the greatest mythological embodiments of Chaos, would definitely be truly epic clash!

Chapter 72: The cool crew edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Somewhere in the Sea of Second Chances, a rather unusual ship was cruising along the waves. Not only was it huge, but it appeared to be made almost entirely of ice.

On the deck, a incredibly tall, slim, yet muscular man, was lying down. His skin was tanned and his hair consisted of black curls. He also had a some facial hair, namely, a thin mustache and a beard.

He appeared to be sleeping, if the snores coming from him was any indication.

"Hey, Kuzan!", a voice called out. "I know that you like taking it easy, but our other companion will be rather angry if he thinks you are slacking off."

Aokiji, one of the former Marine admirals of the pirate world, sat up, looking at his crew mate with a neutral expression.

"Yeah, you are probably right", he said with a yawn, before standing up. "Did anything worth mentioning occur while I was asleep?", he asked, still rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

"Well, we did get a newspaper, that apparently contained some rather interesting stuff", his companion said with a casual grin.

He was a tall, well-built man, with dark eyes and spiky black hair. He had thin sideburns that reached down to form a stubble, that covered the majority of his chin. A long scar reached from his hairline to his lower left ear.
Both of his ears were adorned by silver-colored earrings, consisting of a ring with a little chain ending in a cross pendant.

He was wearing a black, closely fitting shirt, with a thick, gray fur collar, as well as light gray oversleeves reaching to his upper arm with hems secured by two sets of double stitching; which was again covered by armor.

Silver Fullbuster, the Ice Devil Slayer, chuckled to himself, before he heard someone approaching. Both he and Aokiji turned their gaze towards the sounds of the footsteps, seeing that it was their fellow-ice using companion.

He was short, with turquoise eyes and short, spiked, white hair. He was wearing the uniform of a Soul Reaper Captain, that was held together by a thin chain, along with a long turquoise scarf.

Looking at his two companions with a frown, he walked up to them, handing the newspaper to Kuzan.

"You should read it first. Someone noteworthy from your world was one of the ones highlighted in the main article", Tōshirō Hitsugaya, the former Captain of the 10th Division in the Gotei 13, declared in a firm tone. As Kuzan started reading the article, with Silver leaning in from the side to also get a look, Tōshirō looked out at the sea with a thoughtful expression.

"So, the Queen of Hueco Mundo have gained an even higher level of power...and has found companions strong enough to help her bring down a projection of a God of the Sea", he thought to himself.
"That certainly explains that wave of energy that covered the sky not long ago."

Then, a small smile formed on his face. "Still, if she is still the same as she was in our previous lives, I know she will be a be a formidable ally in this new world."

He then frowned again.

"I just hope she doesn't hear that story about her, that Rangiku was so fond of telling everyone...", he thought to himself with a sweatdrop...

Somewhere else in the Sea of Second Chances, the former lieutenant sneezed loudly, causing her, Cana and Jiraiya to drop their drinks simultaneously...

Notes:

I felt this trio of Ice users would be a really cool crew...Pun intended, hehe.

Plus, I am really looking forward to seeing Halibel and Tōshirō meeting each other in the main story, considering how much stronger they have both become since their battle.

With that said, I hope you enjoyed! :)

Chapter 73: "Oh they" edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Kisame: "Hey, Halibel!"
Halibel: "Good morning, Kisame."

Grimmjow, in the other side of the room, to Jinbei: "They're fucking."
Jinbei, confused: "W-wha...no, they just said hi to each other!"

Some days later:

Kisame: "How are you today?"
Halibel: "I'm doing well, what about you?"

Grimmjow, again: "Oh, they fucking! Look at those sparks!"
Jinbei: "T-They... they're just talking to each other..."

Many days later:

Kisame, blushing: "Tia, there's no one I trust more than you."
Halibel, blushing like him: "I'm... glad to hear that Kisame, you're very important to me..."

Jinbei: ...
Jinbei: "THEY FUCKING."
Grimmjow: "OH, THEY FOACKING!"

Notes:

It was fun to write a scene between Grimmjow and Jinbe, haha!

And yeah, I am having a lot of fun writing for the Kisame/Halibel relationship, hehe!

With that said, I hope you enjoyed! :)

Chapter 74: Magma and aqua edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

On an island in the Sea of Second Chances, two figures were resting after completing their latest mission.

One of them, a man with long dark hair and mustache, looked over at his female companion. "So, have you heard any news about Zaheer and P'Li showing up in this world?"

His name was Ghazan, a former member of the Red Lotus, and an Earthbender with the rare ability of Lavabending.

"Yes, I did actually", his partner answered. She was noticeably shorter and thinner than her male companion, with long, silky black hair. The most striking thing about her, was that she was armless. In their place, she had created two tentacle-like water arms.

Ming-Hua, the waterbender of the Red Lotus, leaned against a rock before telling her partner what she had heard.

"I heard from some locals that P'Li is apparently a member of a group called the White Company. From what I could gather, all of their members have powers related to using explosions as their main method of attack."

Ghazan smirked at that. "So, she ended up being part of a explosion-using crew? I gotta admit, that does seem pretty fitting. Still, I am sure that after we find Zaheer, and the three of us track her down, she will leave that group without a second thought to join back up with us."

He smiled at his female companion. "Nice work, Ming-Hua."

The waterbender returned his smile, while a faint red coloring spread across her cheeks.

Both of them were excited at prospect that their group was one step closer to being reunited. With that, they got up, ready to go and collect their payment for the mission they had just completed...

Notes:

I wanted to write something for the Red Lotus members, since they are my favorite group of antagonists in the Legend of Korra.

And since I ship these two, I figured I would put them together in this new world.
After all, P'Li is already part of a crew, and I felt that Zaheer would probably be on his own, or with another crew as well. Hoping to see the three of them in the main story!

With that said, I hope you enjoyed! :)

Chapter 75: Crews of the Sea of Second Chances edition (Part 3)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

On a large ship in the Sea of Second Chances, several crew members were scuttling around, making sure everything was in order.

In the center of the deck, the trio in charge of the ship, were currently in the middle of a card game. It was one with money on the line, as evident by the large sums laying by each of the three players.

One of them, was a tall man with tanned skin and dark eyes. He had waist-length black hair styled in a centre-parted fringe that framed his face. He wore a standard utfit of the ninja world, consisting of dark red armour worn over a simple black suit with sandals. A forehead protector with the symbol of the Hidden Leaf, made his identity quite obvious to anyone from his old world.

Hashirama Senju, the First Hokage, took a look at his cards. As he lowered them, his face now had the usual 'sulking' expression, that he was rather famous for.

"Man, you REALLY need to work on your poker-face", the man sitting next to him said with a wry grin.

He was a tall, muscular man with shoulder-length orange hair and a stubbly beard. His left arm and left leg had been replaced by armor-like prosthetic limbs. He was wearing a long, black, high-collared and tattered cloak with shoulder plates, dark pants, a simple belt and armored waist-guard bearing plates.

Gildarts Clive, the former Fifth Guild Master of the Fairy Tail Guild, let out a chuckle, before grabbing a bottle of booze sitting on the table.

"Want another refill?", he asked the third member of their group.

The man held out a japanese style cup, smiling at the sight of seeing it being filled up by his companion.

"Thank you" he stated, before taking a sip.

He was a tall, light-skinned man, with high cheekbones and long wavy brown hair that was tied in a long ponytail. Long bangs framed the left side of his face. He had thin facial hair around his mouth and on his cheeks. He was wearing sandals, and an eyepatch covered his right eye, while his remaining eye was a calm grey color. The top half of his right ear had been sliced off at a slight tilt, with a scar running along his right temple.

He wore a Sugegasa straw hat and a pink, flowered lady's kimono, which he had draped across his shoulders and over his Soul Reaper Captain's uniform. He also had some rather expensive-looking pin-wheel hairpins in his hair.

Shunsui Kyōraku, the former Captain-Commander of the Gotei 13, leaned back against his chair, while sporting his signature lazy smile.

"Now, now. Not everyone can be as calm and deceptive as one needs to be, in order to win at a game like this", he stated while showing his hand.

Both Gildarts and Hashirama’s faces fell, as they both groaned while putting their cards down.

Shunsui chuckled as he started to re-shuffle the cards. "So, do you want to go another round?"

"Of course!", Hashirama declared enthusiastically, his previous sulking mood already a thing of the past.

"Hit me up", Gildarts said with a grin. "One of us is gonna beat you, sooner or later, you know..."

"Looking forward to it", Shunsui stated with a wry grin.

And with that, the next round was under way...

Notes:

I know that these three are definitely WAY too OP on their own, not even counting them being on the same crew, and therefore will probably not show in the main story until MUCH later down the line.

But, I felt that the dynamic and dialogue between these three cool, laid-back, yet extremely powerful leader characters, was just too fun NOT to write for, hehe!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 76: The Rap edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

So, I am sure some of you are wondering just what Aizen did to pass the time down in the Muken prison, besides honing his Reiatsu.

The answer may surprise you...

Aizen: "In west Rukongai born and raised
In the 5th division where I spent most of my days"

"Makin' Hollows and relaxin' all cool
And destroyin' Karakura usin' the Hogyokou"

"When a bunch of old guys said I was up to to no good
Sealed in a chamber away from my neighborhood"

"Yhwach came to fight and Shinsui got scared
He said 'You're movin' back to Soul Society to get some fresh air."

Notes:

Inspired by a Youtube comment on a video about Aizen.

Hope it gave you a good laugh, hehe!

With that said, I hpoe you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 77: The crew with the power of creation edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Laying in a bed, clearly struggling to breathe, Hades let out a series of violent coughs. Persephone watched him, her eyes filled with worry.

Suddenly, he sat up, his face no full with fear. "What is it? Did someone new just appear again?" the Goddess asked, the worry in her tone practically tangible.

"Yes...and one of them possesses a power so great, he could be a threat to this entire world, if he is not contained quickly", the lord of the dead said in a grave tone...

OoOoOoO

Far, far away, on a empty island, two newly arrived men from the pirate and wizard world respectively, eyed each other with scepticism.

The first man had long red hair and pale skin. He was holding a giant ink brush, with a hilt and guard similar to a katana.

Kanjuro Kurozumi, the traitor of the Nine Red Scabbards, looked around before turning towards the other man: "Do you know where we are?"

The other man was fairly tall and lanky, with silver-colored hair in a messy pompadour style. He was wearing a drak blue coat and sunglasses.

Rustyrose, one of the former Seven Kin of Purgatory of the Grimoire Heart Guild, shook his head.

"No...though, I sense that there is potential for great pathos here, wherever this is!" As he said this, he gestured with his hands in a theatrical way.

While Kanjuro did seem somewhat pleasantly surprised by the other man`s overly dramatic mannerisms, both of them froze when they heard a sinister chuckle.

Turning around, they saw a young boy sitting on a rock. He had messy blond hair, pale skin and red eyes. He was wearing a white uniform, consisting of a loose trench coat featuring a hood and a high collar.

"My, my", he said as he stood up, looking at the two men with a unsettlingly serene smile. "I can sense that both of you have powers of creation...powers who draw their strength from your imagination."

His smile grew even more unnerving. "Still, both of them pale in comparison to the power of MY ability."

"And just who are you?" Rusty asked, while getting into a stance like he was preparing for a fight. Kanjuro did the same.

The boy simply chuckled again, before giving the two men a cheerful wave.

"I am Gremmy Thoumeaux. Sternritter "V" - "The Visionary..."

As he waved his hand, a huge void appared in the sky above them. As the Wizard and Devil-Fruit user stared up in awe, the Quincy just continued to smile.

"For you see...my power, is to make whatever I invision, into reality..."

Notes:

Yeah, I know that Gremmy is probably not going to show up in the SoSC, given how insanely OP his Visionary ability is...

But, I just felt that he, Kanjuro and Rustyrose would work so well as a crew, seeing that all of them have abilities based on making things from their imagination into reality.

With that said, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 78: The atoners edtion

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Sitting on a boat that was cruising along the for now peaceful waves, Zeref Dragneel let out a sigh.

He knew that even if he found Mavis and his brother, that both of them would have their reservations about seeing him again. While he had been suffering under the Curse of Contradictions, he knew that some of the things he had done had been truly horrible.

Still, he was determined to make things right now. And, he hoped that the two companies he was not traveling with, would be able to help him.

Just like he hoped he could help them in making things right with the ones they had been close to, that they had hurt.

He looked over at the first of his companions. He was a tall man, with black eyes and short, spiky, black hair. The right half of his face was heavily scarred, resembling wrinkles.

"Have you detected anything unusual lately, Obito?", the former Black Wizard asked.

Obito Uchiha, the man who had been the student of the Fourth Hokage, the teammate of Kakashi Hatake and Rin Nohara, and the one to start the Fourth Great Ninja War, shook his head.

"No, I haven't picked up anything unusual, even with my Sharingan", he said with a shrug.

Frowning, Zeref looked over at their other companion.

He had the appearance of a tall young man with a thin build and long blonde hair, that descended past his shoulders, and blonde eyelashes. His eyes were a cool green colour, and his skin was pale.

Looking up from the map he was currently studying, he looked at Zeref and Obito with a calm expression.

"I believe we are close to an island. I would suggest we stop there to replenish our supplies", Jugram Haschwalth, the former second-in-command of the Wandenreich, and Grandmaster of the Sternritter said in a respectful tone.

"Very well", Zeref said with a nod. And so, the trio set course for the island, all three of them hoping to hear some news about the ones they were looking for...

Notes:

Alright, another chapter with a crew I came up with.

I figured that Zeref, Obito and Jugram all have a history of being characters that started out as good, before ending up going down a dark path.

This would then lead to them having a falling out, and eventually fighting their best friend/brother figure, and then after being defeated realizing the error of their ways.

So, I felt they would all want to try and reunite with the ones they cared about(Mavis and Natsu, Minato, Kakashi and Rin and Bazz, respectively), in order to make things right with them.

With that said, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 79: The cool crew edition (Part 2)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Sitting perched up in the crow's nest of their ship, Monet was on the lookout for any potential enemies attacking.

Finally deciding to take a break, she turned into a trail of snow, descending down to the deck. As she turned back to her normal harpy form, she eyed the two most significant crew members accompanying her with wary eyes.

After all, Hecate herself had warned the Devil-Fruit user to keep an eye on the two. "After all, they both have a history of betraying their allies in the pursuit of power", the Goddess had said with a tone that clearly revealed her distaste for the two individuals.

Monet had to had admit that hearing that two most powerful allies she currently had, had a history of deserting their comrades, was not exactly something that filled her with confidence.

She gazed at her male companion first. He was a tall, thin man, with brown skin and long, braided brown hair. His eyes were an icy blue colour, which matched well with his dark blue clothing.

Unalaq, a waterbender master and the former chief of the Northern and Southern Water Tribes, as well as the only Dark Avatar to have existed, glared at the green haired woman.

He was currently absentmindedly bending a small amout of water that flowed between his hands, occasionally turning it into a partially formed ice dagger.

Monet shifted her gaze to her female companion, who was easily to most powerful of the three.

She was very beautiful, with a long mane of lush black hair, coffee-brown eyes, and unnaturally pale skin that was the color of snow. She was wearing a white dress, and a silver crown that looked like it had been made from ice.

Khione, the Greek Goddess of snow, merely gave the harpy a condescending smile, before looking over at one of the regular crew members who was busy working scrubbing the deck. With a flick of her hand, ice spread across the floor where the man was walking, causing him to fall over.

The Goddess chuckled at the man's pain, clearly amused by the casual act of cruelty.

Monet, still frowning, turned around, walking over to the entrance to the kitchen.

"We just need to finish this scouting mission. Then, I don't have to hang around those two a second longer", the snow woman thought to herself...

Little did she know, that another ship, made almost entirely out of ice, carrying three extremely powerful individuals who also possessed ice-based abilities, was on a direct collision course with her ship...

Notes:

Another crew I thought would be fitting! This time consisting of a trio of 'EVIL' Ice-Users, those three being Monet, Unalaq and Khione.

I felt that Poseidon needed to have at least ONE evil waterbender as a member of his crew, and I figured Korra's evil uncle was the perfect candidate.
Plus, he can also use ice, which made him fit in nicely with this group.

As for Khione, I felt that the Greek Goddess of snow, would be a natural addition to Poseidon's crew, given how his forces will mainly be based around Greek mythology. Plus, she also fit really well with this theme I was going for with this group.

But yeah, I would love to see this trio taking on the trio of Hitsugaya, Kuzan and Silver in the main story. Or hell, maybe the Shireen crew or the 'EVIL' Fire-users crew I have written for earlier in this fic. That would be so...Cool...
Sorry, couldn't resist, hehe! XD

With that said, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 80: The Main Heroes of Manga edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

All of the Sea of Second Chances, was shaking. Countless storms, earthquakes and volcanic eruptions were happening all across the huge oceanic world.

Out of the deepest part of the ocean, from the greatest cell within the prison of Tartarus, an absolutely colossal shadowy figure, seemingly composed of dark clouds, emerged.

Those strong, or brave enough to try and look at the gigantic monster, could see that it looked more or less humanoid from the waist up. It's legs however, were like the bodies of boa constrictors.
Most of the skin that could be seen, was covered in blisters the size of buildings. On each hand, it had a hundred fingers tipped with red-eyed serpent heads. The creature also had massive leathery wings and long matted hair that reeked like volcanic smoke.

Typhon, the last and most powerful child of the earth goddess Gaea, the Storm Giant, the husband of Echidna and the Father of Monsters of the Greek mythos, let out a roar that caused all the natural disasters he had unleashed just by appearing to intensify even more.

Most of the ones still looking at the Grecian monstrosity, were filled with a deep sense of hopelessness. After all, who could possibly hope to challenge, let alone defeat, the single most powerful foe the Olympian Gods had ever faced?

However, a certain group of individuals, where gazing up at the son of the Protogenoi Tartarus, with very different expressions on their faces.

One of them, a young man with spiky blonde hair, wearing mostly orange clothing, actually grinned.

"Man, that is one powerful monster right there", Naruto Uzumaki declared while cracking his knuckles.

"Yeah..and he is also really damm ugly!" Another young man with spiky black hair, wearing a very recognizable Straw Hat stated with a frown.

Monkey D. Luffy, the man who had become King of the Pirates, crouched down, activating his Gear 2. When he looked back up, he was now sporting a massive grin.

"So, let's kick it's ass!"

"Hell yeah! I'm getting fired up now!"

That voice belonged to a young man with spiky, salmon colored hair, wearing a white scarf around his neck.

Natsu Dragneel, the Fire Dragon Slayer of the Fairy Tail Guild was also sporting a grin, while his hands were filled up with fire.

"I..I am going to do my best too!" a young man with spiky green hair stated, while looking somewhat nervous.

Izuku Midoriya, also known by his hero name Deku, was understandably nervous at the prospect of fighting the towering monster, but was determined to help his comrades regardless.

"Yeah! That's right!", another boy with spiky black hair declared with a determined look on his face.

Gon Freecss, a member of the Hunter Association, looked up at Typhon while preparing his Nen.

"Just remember, we need to keep a cool head, if we are going to do this", a young female Meister stated in a serious tone. She then looked over at her partner. "You ready, Soul?"

"Always", the Death Scythe replied with a grin, before transforming into a massive scythe that the girl then spun around.

Maka Albarn and Soul "Eater" Evans, the greatest students of the Death Weapon Meister Academy, now stood ready for battle.

"Man, I sure wish Al was here", a young man with long blonde hair stated in a grumpy tone.

Then, Edward Elric, the Fullmetal Alchemist, grinned.

"Oh well, at least now, I get to tell him all about how his big bro help take down a totally insanely powerful monster!"

"Hehe. Indeeed", a deep, menacing voice stated with a chuckle.

It belonged to an extremely tall man, wearing a red coat and hat, and sunglasses. His skin was pale, his hair a mane of messy black spikes and his teeth were razor-sharp fangs.

Alucard, the greatest agent of the Hellsing organization, was grinning widely, beyond excited at the chance of fighting a monster as powerful as Typhon.

"Well then", a final voice called out. "If we are all ready, I say we get started."

The one speaking, was a tall young man, with spiky orange hair, wearing black clothes.

Ichigo Kurosaki, the Substitute Soul Reaper of Karakura Town, walked forward, drawing his two, purely black Zanpakutō blades.

"Alright... Let's go!", he declared as he charged at the gigantic monster, all the others rushing in to run beside him.

Notes:

I felt I had to do something big, since this was chapter 80. And what could be bigger, then most of the main heroes of the main Manga series featured in the SoSC fighting as a team?

And of course, if all of those guys are going to fight together, I needed a really damn formidable opponent.
And I figured that Typhon, the greatest monster of Greek Mythology, that even the Gods of Olympus feared, would be perfect! That, would surely be one hell of an epic battle!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 81: The Firefighters edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

On a ship sailing through the Sea of Second Chances, a trio of Fire-users was currently resting after their last island adventure.

"Man, that last batch of Samebitos was so weak! I really hope the next batch of enemies we face off with, put up more of a fight!"

Bazz-B leaned back into his chair, while one of his two companions sent him a disapproving glare.

"I already told, that I don't like the way you handled that last fight", the Firebender of the crew said with a frown.

Mako then folded his armes over his chest. "We are lucky that none of the villagers got hurt, you know."

The former Sternritter ruffled his blood-red mohawk, while letting out a groan, clearly annoyed by the former detective's lecturing.

"Oh come on guys! There is no need to argue!" the final member of the trio stated as he walked up to them, sporting his usual grin.

He took off his black top hat to check up on the goggles on it, showing off his messy blonde hair, before putting the hat back on.

"We managed to take out those raiders, and as thanks the villagers provided us with enough provisions to last for a while. So, I say things worked out just fine in the end."

Sabo, the former second in command of the Revolutionary army, and the brother of Luffy and Ace, looked at his two companions. Mako eventually nodded, although he had a rather sulky look on his face.
Meanwhile, Bazz simply shrugged, before he started pointing a finger upwards, firing off a series of Burner-Finger 1's to dispel the clouds in the sky above them.

Putting his hands in his pockets, Sabo looked out at the Sea, once again thinking about how he hoped to reunite with his brothers in this new world...

Notes:

Alright, another chapter featuring a crew I could see being a thing in the main story, this time consisting of a trio of fire-users.

I was inspired by the idea of Bazz and Sabo being part of another crew of fire-users, by a comment from Oceanlord himself. And, to go with the theme of having fire-users who also have a brother figure, I felt that Mako would round out this trio nicely.
And yeah, I can imagine all of them trying to look for said brother figures(aka Luffy and Ace, Bolin and Jugram).

As always, I hoped you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 82: The OP old guys crew edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

On a completely decimated island in the SoSC, a group of old looking individuals were currently resting.

On the ground surrounding them, tons of dead monsters were laying around.

The first of the group, was an old man with red eyes, a very long white beard, and long eyebrows. There were many scars on his torso and head, the two most prominent being a pair of long scars crossing above his right eye. He was holding a large wooden staff, and was wearing the uniform of a Soul Reaper Captain.

"I must say, these creatures are not impressive at all", Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto, the first Captain-Commander of the whole Gotei 13 stated in a booming voice.

"Indeed", one of his companions signaled his agreement with a nod. He was somewhat short, with tanned skin and a grey beard. He was wearing the standard uniform of the Hokage.

Hiruzen Sarutobi, the former Third Hokage, took another puff of his pipe.

"Well...we could not excatly expect to meet someone who could give us all a run for our money right away, now could we? Gu ra ra ra ra!"

The man laughing was abnormally large, with a long, wrinkled face. His muscular body was also covered in scars. He was wearing a black bandanna around his head and a white captain's coat hung loosely from his broad shoulders, displaying his Jolly Roger symbol. He also had a very impressive half-moon shaped white mustache.

Edward Newgate, known to the pirate world as Whitebeard, chugged down a large amount of sake with his right hand, while holding his gigantic naginata Murakumogiri in his left.

"Hmm", the fourth man in the group merely let out a reflective hum, while stroking his thick grey beard. He had his grey hair collected in a ponytail and stretched earlobes with two piercings in both ears.
He was wearing a traditional man's kimono and pair of geta.

Isaac Netero, the former 12th Chairman of the Hunter Association, was looking at all their defeated enemies, trying to find out whom the monsters had served.

The final member of the group, held out his bottle of ale, giving the other four men a grin.

"Well, I guess we just have to resume our search tomorrow! Because I know that I'm going to drink enough that I need a good night's rest! Hahaha!"

This man was extremely short, with white hair, as well as a mustache and beard. He was wearing a black coat over a white shirt and pants.

Makarov Dreyar, the former 3rd, 6th and 8th Guild Master of the Fairy Tail Guild (they just wouldn't let the man retire) let out a boisterous laugh, before finishing his drink.

Even as they were simply resting and talking to each other, the sheer amount of power these five men possesed, could be felt by others who were far away from the island...

Notes:

Yeah, I know that these old guys are really damm OP in their own right, and here I put them all on the same crew...

But, getting to see all these old timers fighing someone strong enough to get all of them to work together, would definitely make for an EPIC battle!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 83: The rulers of the Darkness edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The entire Sea of Second Chances, was currently enveloped in a night, that somwhow seemed far more dark and ominous then it normally was.

Out of the depths of the sea, two shadowy figures emerged. One of them male and the other female.

The male was at least 50 feet tall, and looked like he was made of living shadows. The only light emitting from him, came from his blood-red eyes.

This was Erebus, the Greek God of Darkness.

The female figure had the apparance of a churning figure of ash and smoke, and was at least 40 feet tall. Her eyes shone like quasars. She had large, raven-black wings and was wearing a dress that was a black as a void, mixed with the colors of a space nebula as if galaxies were being born in her bodice.

She was Nyx, the Greek Goddes of the Night.

The two ancient deities looked around, before eventually spotting a humble rowing-boat. A single man sat in it, looking up at the two Gods.

He was a large and broad individual with a bald head, red eyes, bushy eyebrows and a long black beard. He was wearing the uniform of the Soul Reapers, beneath a white, long-sleeved haori decorated with the Royal Guard's emblem. He also wore a large set of red prayer beads around his neck and a pair of single-toothed tengu geta.

"My, my", the man said in a friendly manner. "You two certainly possess incredible power, don't you?"

"HA! Of course we do!" Nyx declared in a haughty manner.

"We are primordial Gods, after all", Erebus added in a deep, booming voice.

"I see", the man replied, still grinning. "And what kind of Gods are you, exactly?"

"We are the Gods of Darkness and Night!", the two declared at the same time.

"That, is very intersting indeed", the man said with a chuckle, as he stood up. He then brought out a large calligraphy brush, which he then swung around.

"You see, my name is Ichibē Hyōsube. Leader of the Zero Division of the Gotei 13."

The man’s jovial tone now had a much more threatening edge to it, although his smile was just as broad as it had always been.

"Now, Paint it Black, Ichimonji."

The brush had now transformed into a different form, resembling a somewhat short glaive, with the top portion taking the form of a short, single edged blade reminiscent of a tip of a chokutō, attached to the long brush handle.

"And my power...is to control ALL things with the color black, from ALL beings, dead or alive."

His grin was now extremely unnerving.

"And that includes even Gods... such as yourselves..."

Notes:

Yeah, I knew that since Ichibē’s ability is so damm OP, I needed to find someone REALLY damm strong to give him a real fight.

And I figured the Greek Gods of Darkness and the Night, would be perfect! That, would definitely be an epic clash between individuals with powers to control Darkness itself!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 84: The masters of the earth edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

In an island somewhere in the Sea of Second Chances, three figures were facing off with an army of Samebitos.

The first of them was a young man, with fair skin, green eyes, and short, spiky auburn-coloured hair. He lacked distinctive pupils or eyebrows, and had tanuki-like black rings around his eyes.
On his forehead, a red-coloured kanji had been carved.

Gaara, the former Fifth Kazekage and jinchūriki of the One-Tailed beast Shukaku, lifted his hands.

The Samebitos that were charging towards him, were enveloped in large pillars of sand. Although they struggled briefly, it was of no use. The ninja then used his sand to launch the dead creatures at their comrades, effectively stopping their next attack.

To Gaara ’s left, was a woman clad in green clothing. She moved her body in a series of motions that caused the sand the shark-men were running on, to swirl around, causing the creatures to fall over. She then lifted a large rock, throwing it at another batch of their enemies.

Finally, she used several small metal-blades as projectiles, causing the last remaining Samebitos to fall to the ground, their throats slit.

Kuvira, a master of earthbending, who had once been known as the Great Uniter for her desire to unify the Earth Kingdom under her leadership, let out an exhausted sigh.

Looking over shoulder, she saw the last member of their trio standing rooted in place, simply grinning as the the remaining Samebitos charged at him, while letting out ear-piercing screeches.

He was a tall man with a wide chest, broad shoulders, muscular arms and legs, and a thick neck. His skin had a grayish color to it, while nape-length black hair which was kept neatly slicked back.
A long stitched scar at the bridge of his nose, stretched across his face. Finally, a golden hook was in place of his left hand.

He was wearing an attire consisting of a vest over a plain shirt, a scarf around his neck, suit pants, elegant shoes, and a fur coat draped around his shoulders. A single gold hoop earring hung in his right ear, and he had several golden rings with different colored gemstones on every finger except his ring finger.

He removed the cigar he was currently smoking, before his bored expression turned into a sinister grin.

He then rushed towards the attacking Samebitos.

"Barján!"

As the man swung his right arm forward, a crescent shaped trail of sand formed behind it. All of the shark-men that got hit by the slashing attack, felt their bodies were instantly robbed of all their moisture.

Crocodile, one of the former Seven Warlords of the Sea, and one of the most ruthless and cunning pirates from the Grand Line, let out a chuckle.

He looked around, before declaring in a condescending tone: "Looks like we finally managed to take out the last of these weaklings."

Both Gaara and Kuvira frowned as they walked up to him, both of them still somewhat on edge around the Sand-Sand Fruit user, due to his casual displays of cruelty. Still, they both felt that it was better to keep an eye on him and maintain their alliance with the powerful pirate.

At least for the time being...

Notes:

Alright, another chapter featuring a potential crew, this time consisting of individuals with 'earth based' abilities.

Plus, all of them have a history of being antagonists, before getting a redemption-arc later on.

Gaara in the main story, Kuvira in the LoK comics and Crocodile...well he didn't exactly get a redemption-arc like the other two...BUT, he was willing to team up with Luffy in the Impel Down and Marineford arcs.

So, I figured the interactions and dynamic between these three, would be very interesting!

As always, I hoped you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 85: The main villain phone-call meeting edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Something truly terrifing has happened in the Sea of Second Chances. The most powerful of the villains of many of the worlds has now appeared, and have decided to team up!

The first of these is...Asura! The legendary Kishin! Born as Lord Death's eldest son, and the embodiment of Madness, he is a flying, chaotic madness-machine!

He is joined by...Aizen Sōsuke! One of the greatest threats the Soul Society ever faced, the meanest, smartest, scariest Soul Reaper that ever lived!

Now, you may be wondering how Asura managed to contact the former Captain...

Cut to Asura standing on the Moon, holding a Den-Den Mushi. He was currently making a call, going by the ringing noise:

Cut to Aizen, who also has a Den-Den Mushi, sitting in Chair Sama as usual. Hearing the snail-phone ringing, he picks up:

"Hello."

"Hey. It's Asura."

"Oh. Hey, Asura", the Soul Reaper replied in a casual tone.

"Glad I caught you at home! Hehehe...", Asura replied, while quietly laughing under his breath at his own joke.

"Ha ha. Very funny. Like I can leave this stupid prison", Aizen mumbled in a grumpy tone.

"Hold on", Asura managed to get the words out, despite his laughter. "Let me conferenced..."

Madara Uchiha! The reanimated zombie body of the mind-controling head of the Uchiha clan!

Cut to Madara, aslo holding a Den-Den Mushi :

"Hey guys, I'm totally down for teaming up to take down Hashirama! He's WAY too powerful and awesome! But can we please NOT include..."

Akainu: "Not include WHO, Madara?"

The evil Akainu! The powerful, but INCREDIBLY boring and unpopular Marine Fleet Admiral!

Akainu: "I've spent YEARS trying to defeat Straw Hat! I mean, trying to defeat all pirates by spreading Absolute Justice all across the Grand Line! And now, I am going to do so in this world as well!

Cut to way later, with just Asura, Aizen and Madara:

Madara: "Okay guys, I think we finally ditched him..."

Akainu: "Oh ha ha, very funny guys. I'm still on the line. So, about that evil plan to spread Absolute Justice..."

The other three IMMEDIATELY hang up their phones.

Akainu: "Hello? Anyone? GUYS?"

Notes:

I had to stop to laugh while writing this chapter several times, haha! XD

And yes, this was inspired by that very iconic scene from the Legend of Korra!

With that said, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 86: A very strange dream edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The C.S. crew had been sailing for several days now, after their brief stop at Fontibus Novus.

While most of the crew had been holding up well, one of the strongest members looked like he was in desperate need of a good night's sleep.

Kisame let out a yawn, before rubbing his eyes.

"Hey everyone! I can see a small island!", Usopp called out from the crow's nest. "I think we should dock there, a lest for a few hours. Let everyone get the chance to stretch their legs, and buy some supplies if they need them", Jinbe declared.

The rest of the crew quickly voiced their agreement with the fishman's statement.

OoOoOoO

As the crew walked around the island, Kisame, who was walking alone, spotted something that caught his eye.

"A pharmacy, huh?"

As he walked into the shop, he saw a woman standing behind the counter. Most of her face was concealed behind a red hood, but from what the former Mist ninja could see, she appeared to be incredibly beautiful.

"Looking for anything in particular", she asked, her voice almost eerily soothing.

"Yeah...a drug that could give me a good-night's sleep", Kisame replied in a somewhat wary tone. "I have just the thing", the woman said with a smile, pulling out a small bottle. It was filled with a liquid that almost seemed to shine.

"Take a bit of this, and I guarantee that the dreams you have, will be very pleasant ones~."

The last part was said with what sounded almost like a purr.

"Umm...thanks", the former Akatsuki said as he took the bottle. "So, how much for it?"

"Oh, you don't need to pay for it. Consider it a gift." The woman's smile seemed a lot more kind now. "I wish you the best of luck."

Kisame still looked rather sceptical, but eventually shrugged. "Thanks again", he said as he exited the shop.

OoOoOoO

(Later that night)

Kisame was dreaming again. However, after drinking some of the liquid from the bottle he had bought, the dream he was having was VERY different from the ones from the previous nights.

He was sitting by a table on the deck of the Cutty Sark, eating some freshly-caught crab. Then, a voice called out to him:

"Hey, check this out!"

He turned his head around, seeing that the voice belonged to a young boy.

He had blue skin, just like Kisame. Adding to the similarities, he also had spiky blue hair, and was grinning, showing off his sharp teeth. However, his eyes were like those of a normal human, with a cool green color.
He was wearing a white jacket and pants, and a belt. In said belt, a sword hung in it's scabbard, alongside several kunai.

Kisame watched as the boy drew his sword and swung it towards the sea. The former Mist ninja watched as several waves were parted, as if they had been cut by a invisible slash.

"Cool, right! Uncle Grimmjow said that if I keep this up, he is going to spar with me soon!"

The boy turned to Kisame, still grinning in that very familiar way.

"Great job, kid", Kisame could hear himself say. The boy's eyes filled with pride, as his grin grew even wider.

"Alright, that's enough showing off for now", a familiar female voice declared in a warm, but firm tone.

Kisame felt his eyes widen, as he saw who the voice belonged to.

Halibel walked up to the boy, reaching out her right hand and ruffling the boy's hair in an affectionate manner. "Now, it's time for you to go and help Apacci with her training. Remember, you promised."

"Yeah, yeah" the boy said, before giving the female Hollow a grin. "But after that, I am going to play District Ball with Uncle Jinbe!"

"Sure", Halibel said with a chuckle.

"Alright", the boy said as he turned to Kisame, waving at him as he ran off.

"See you later, Dad!"

Kisame was sitting there, in shook at that last word. He completely missed Halibel walking up to him. He did notice however, when he felt a small hand touch his shoulder.

Turning his head, he saw that the hand belonged to a little girl, who was being held by Halibel. She bore a striking resemblance to the Hollow Queen, right down to her blonde hair.
Her eyes though, were complety black, like those of a shark.

She was wearing a black cloak, that had a series of red sharks forming a pattern.

"Daddy, can I play with you and Samehada?", she asked with a smile. Kisame saw that her teeth were also sharp.

"Sure", he heard himself say as he stood up, taking the girl into his arms. "Say what you want your Mom to get us for dinner first though."

"Crab legs!", she declared with a proud grin.

Kisame and Halibel both laughed at that. "I'll see you later then" Halibel said as she gently stroked the little girl's cheek.

"Have fun, okay?"

Halibel then looked at Kisame, her eyes full of affection. "Thank you, dear."

Kisame's eyes then shot up. Sitting up, he ran a hand through his hair.

"That...was certainly a...weird dream..."

OoOoOoO

Back on the island, the woman, or rather, the Goddess, smiled.

"Oh yes, my ship is one step closer to becoming canon!" Aphrodite, the Greek Goddess of Love thought to herself, as she happily skipped around in her store...

Notes:

Did you see that thing at the end coming?
I figured if there is anyone who is going to try and become the biggest supporter of K/H in the main story, it's going to be Aphrodite...LOL!

And, what better way of trying to get a couple together is there, then to make them dream of being happily together, with some kids, haha! XD

As always, I hope you enjoyed! :)

Chapter 87: A normal day edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

It was a peaceful day in the Sea of Second Chances. The Cutty Sark was cruising along waves, as the crew were busying themselves with different activities.

Kisame, Halibel and Jinbe were in the middle of a new skill measuring competition. That being, whether it was the Hollow, Ninja or Pirate who could control water the best while submerged in it.

At the same time, Franky and Sasori were busy with their new collaborative project.

"Alright, turn it on", the redhead ordered. The cyborg pushed a switch on small grey controller, which caused the General Franky to lift it's right hand, shooting out a series of needles.
"Good, it seems the new poisoned projectiles firing-mechanism I installed, is coming along nicely", the Puppet mused out loud. He then noticed the blue haired shipwright's expression.

"I take it you are still somewhat...hesitant, about this?", the former Akatsuki asked in matter of fact tone.

"Yeah...using poison in a fight, just isn't really my style, Red...", Franky said while rubbing the back of his head, giving the Puppet an apologetic look.

"I understand, Franky", the Ninja replied, to Franky's suprise. "In order to use poison like I do, you must have a certain ruthlessness", the redhead explained in a calm manner. "But, if there is a time when you are faced with an extremly dangerous enemy, and your friends are in mortal danger...don't you agree that it's better to be ready for anything?"

"I...guess you have a point there", the Straw Hat Pirate admitted, though he still looked somewhat troubled.

Seeing this, Sasori sighed. "Fine, we can work on building a General Sasori next..."

Instantly, Franky's mood seemed to lighten back up. "You serious? Alright! Thanks Red, you da man!" The puppet merely gave a deadpan stare, as he watched Franky do his usual “SUPER!!” pose.

On the deck, Hanataro, Apacci and Tsu were watching Juvia practicing new ways of using her water magic. Then, Sanji walked up to her with a plate full of delicious looking food.

"Here! I hope you enjoy it, Juvia-CHAN!”

"Oh, thank you!" Juvia said with smile, as she helped herself to some of the food.

"Anything for such a beautiful woman like you", Sanji said with a bow. "Aww, that is so sweet of you! It reminds me of how I would make buns for my Darling Gray! Oh, I can`t wait for the day when we are reunited in this Sea, my Love!"

As Juvia continued on with her speech, looking to be in one of her usual fantasies, Sanji's expression was that of someone utterly heartbroken.

"Man...you kids see that?" The trio watching turned around, seeing that Grimmjow had walked up next to them, and that he was looking at the Wizard and Cook with a frown.

"That right there...is what you call a pair of Simps", the Panther Hollow stated in a deadpan manner. "For your sakes, I hope you never become like that if you end up wanting to hook up with someone."

"Yeah...I can see that", Tsu said with a nod. Hanataro and Apacci looked at each other, both of them nodding to the other as well.

"It's already too late for him/her", both of them thought to themselves simultaneously...

Notes:

Something a little different this time. I wanted to write a chapter about what a 'Normal day' for the C.S. crew would be like. If you liked it, please let me know if you would want to see more chapters like this, either with the main crew, or some of the other groups in the SoSC!

BTW, on an unrelated note, I just watched the Burn the Witch anime. It was a lot of fun!
Definitely recommend checking it out, and reading the manga chapters that are out at the moment, before season two comes out!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 88: A very strange dream edition (Part 2)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The White Company had decided to restock their supplies, and had therefore landed on a small island.

While Eruka, P’Li and Jackal decided to just get the essentials after relaxing for a bit, Deidara and Bambietta were in the middle of one of their usual arguments. As the Ninja and Sternritter bickered back and forth, the other members of the group just rolled their eyes, already used to this by now.

"Hey, where did Kimblee disappear off to?" Eruka suddenly asked, having noticed that the Alchemist was gone.

"He said that he was going to visit a particular shop on this island, that apparently is rather famous for its products", P’Li said with a shrug.

"Knowing him, I bet it is going to be something he will use to mess with those two", Jackal said with a malicious chuckle, as he gestured towards the still arguing blonde haired Akatsuki and dark haired Quincy.

"Yeah...that sounds about right...", the two women said in tandem, agreeing with the Demon’s statement...

OoOoOoO

(Later that night, after the White Company’s dinner)

Deidara was sitting on of his clay birds, busy kneading his detonating clay into a new type of construct that he wanted to try out.

Then, someone called out to him:

"Hey, check this out!"

Turning his head, the former Akatsuki member saw that it was a young boy. He had long black hair, that was styled into a half-ponytail. He was wearing a white, military-esque uniform, complete with a white cap with gold trimmings, that had a black peak and an insignia emblazoned on its front, in the shape of a W.
Also, over the white utfit, he was wearing a long, black trench coat, that had a pattern of red clouds.

For some reason, Deidara couldn't help but feel the boy looked VERY familiar.

The boy held out his hands, allowing the mouths within his palms to be seen. A huge ball of Reishi formed between the hands, which the boy then launched towards a nearby mountain.
Once the projectile made contact with the mountain, a huge explosion erupted.

"Wow! Not bad!" Deidara declared enthusiastically. "That was a very impressive work of art, kiddo!"

"Hehe!" The boy turned to him, grinning with obvious pride. "Thanks, Dad!"

"Well, of course he is already that skilled. He IS our son, after all!"

Deidara turned around, seeing that it was Bambietta, hovering in the air right next to him.

"Now, run along kid. Remember, today is the day that Kimblee promised to take you out on your first real mission", the former Sternritter said with a encouraging grin.

"Oh yeah, that’s right! Uncle Kimblee did promise that!", the boy said with a nod, as his grin widened, becoming much more sinister.

"Okay, see you later, Pops! I'll be sure to bring back loads of cash, Mom!" The boy waved at the two as he took off.

"He sure is a fun kid, isn't he?" Bambietta flew over to where Deidara was sitting, positioning herself in his lap. "So...", she said as she gazed up at him with a hungry look in her eyes.

"What do you say we get to work on getting him a sibling? After all" she started to stroke his neck in a sensual manner, "I know you are quite fond of that kind of banging as well..."

Deidara shot up, his face bright red, and his head spinning. Looking around, he saw that his companions were still asleep. "Oh man...that was...one hell of a dream...", he mumbled to himself as he ran a finger through his now messy hair...

Unbeknownst to the ninja, Kimblee, who was laying with his back towards the younger man, was smirking.

"Looks like that liquid I bought from that store, works just like the owner said it would. Now, I'll be sure to slip some into Bambi’s drink tomorrow night..."

The Crimson Alchemist chuckled to himself, as he kept on listening to Deidara muttering to himself, desperately trying to calm his pulse as he kept on glancing over at the still sleeping Bambietta...

Notes:

Aphrodite’s magical dream inducing potion returns! This time as a result of Kimblee wanting to mess with Deidara and Bambi, hehe!

Also, if you are curious about how the son would view the rest of the White Company...
Well, Kimblee is his uncle, Eruka and P’Li are his aunts, Gladius is his grumpy, edgy cousin and Jackal...is the family dog! LOL! XD

As always, I hope you enjoyed! :)

Chapter 89: The creatures of Myths and Fairy Tales edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

In the Sea of Second Chances, several creatures of immense power, were currently battling each other.

High up in the sky, an enormous Dragon hovered. While it possessed the usual characteristics of a Dragon: A pair of large wings, four limbs with claws, and a tail, it's body was not covered with scales like a normal Dragon. Instead, it's body seemed to be entirely made of flames, making it's appearance reminiscent of that of a burning skeleton.

Atlas Flame, the Hellfire Dragon, roared as he watched his adversary emerge from the lava that was erupting from everywhere on the island that he was hovering over.

It's apparence was that of a gigantic lizard, with scales that looked like it was active magma, pulsing with unbelievable heat.

This was a Salamandar, a legendary creature, said to be born from fire, lava or magma, who not only possessed the power to manipulate all types of heat, but poisonous breath as well.

Far away, on the other side of the island, another Dragon sat perched atop the peak of a mountain, this one being female.

It was enormous, with brilliant white feathers, blue eyes with thick eyelashes, a bird-like beak covering the upper portion of her snout and partially encircling her eyes to curve down and end at her cheeks. A tall, five-pointed, symmetrically-descending protrusion on her brow, resembling a crown, added to the Dragon's regal appearance.
She had a long and serpentine neck, a massive pair of feathered bat-like wings with a talon at each thumb and spikes protruding from each digit, proportionally thin limbs bare from the thigh downward with four talon-bearing digits on the front and two on the back of each hand, and a long, flowing tail divided into multiple separate plumes.

This was the Dragon known as Cinderella, one of the seven Märchens from the Legends of Reverse London.

As it flapped it's wings, it scattered a series of small crystals with horn-shaped protrusions. As they made contact with the ground, the crystals detonated, causing powerful explosions to erupt everywhere they had touched down.

Several creatures observed the destruction the Dragon was causing with interest.

Among these were creatures who were among the most feared monsters from the Greek Mythos.

There was Kampê, a giant female creature with a human head with snakes for hair. The upper half of her body was human, while the lower body was that of a Dragon, and she had huge dark reptilian wings and a huge venom-dripping scorpion tail. Hundreds of violent darting vipers sprouted from her legs and her eyes were like that of a reptile.
Finally, the most disturbing part of her appearance, was that were her two halves meet, her skin bubbled and morphed, occasionally producing ferocious mutated animal heads that constantly change shape into those of a bear, boar, wombat, tiger, crocodile, wolf, and so on, like a gruesome, monstrous belt.

A couple of feet away from the ancient monstrosity, another female monster could be seen. The lower part of her body was that of a snake, and a pair of huge, white, feathery wings sprouted from her back.
This was the Laima, the infamous child-eating serpentine-monster, who despised Demi-Gods above all.

There was a giant green serpent with wings, that slithered slowly around most of the island, as it observed the Dark Dragon. This was Python, the monstrous serpent of Delphi, that had been the arch-enemy of the God Apollo.

A towering, reptilian creature, whose multiple heads were hissing and snapping at the smaller creatures crawling around, could also be seen. This was the Hydra, one of the most famous and deadly offspring of Typhon and Echidna.

In the sea around the scorching island, several sea monsters were gliding through the water, quick to attack anyone unlucky enough to get to close. These were Cetea, the sea monsters of the Greek Mythos.
The two fearsome of these were the beasts known as the Ethiopian Cetus and the Trojan Cetus, who had the greatest scourges of those lands before they had been slain.

However, there was one being, who was lurking deep down at the bottom of the island, whose mere presence caused even these legendary monsters to tremble with fear.

It had the form of a giant sea-serpent, but this was but one of many forms this being could take. For this, was Ceto, a Primordial Sea Goddess, the mother of all sea monsters, as well as Echidna and other dragons and monsters. She was one of the most powerful and feared, of ALL the Greek deities.

For now, she was biding her time, waiting for her mate Phorcys to also appear in this new sea. And when he would, the two of them would challenge Poseidon and the other rulers of this world.

But until then, she would wait, and observe the power-struggle of this world, through her countless monstrous children...

Notes:

Alright, another chapter featuring several beings that I felt would be very cool to see in the SoSC.

First up we have Atlas Flame battling the mythical fire-creature known as the Salamander. I figured that would definetly make for a really cool fight.
Plus, I think having the Shireen crew get involved in that fight, would give them quite the first impression of what someone from the FT world is capable of, hehe!

Then, we had Cinderella from Burn the Witch, being observed by some creatures from Greek Myth.

I basically tried to include all of the most famous Draconic/Serpentine monsters from that mythos...and I felt that Kampê, Laima, Python, the Hydra and the Cetus, would make for some great opponents down the line in the main story.

And at the end, I couldn't resist including Ceto, the mother of the Sea-monsters in Greek Mythology herself, along with a mention of her husband Phorcys. Seeing any of the crews facing off with those two Primordials, would definetly make for an EPIC battle!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 90: A very strange dream edition (Part 3)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Medusa Gorgon, one of the most powerful members of the Alexandria crew, was currently conducting an experiment. She had heard of a particular shop on a small island, that sold a liquid that apparently caused you to have some VERY interesting dreams.

Naturally, she and her fellow scientists had been intrigued by this, and had drawn lots to determine who among them would be testing the effects of the liquid. As she had drawn the shortest lot, she was the one who would test their newly-acquired product.

OoOoOoO

The Snake Witch was observing a building, which looked very familiar to her. "A school, huh? Now that is interesting indeed..."

"What are YOU doing here?" A voice called out, sounding very on-edge.

Turning around, the blonde haired woman saw that it was Deidara and Bambietta Basterbine, along with their son. The boy, who was standing between his parents, looked at Medusa with a curious gaze.

"The same reason you are here, of course", Medusa grinned at the explosion-using family. "Ah, and look who else has decided to join us as well!"

Deidara and Bambietta turned around, seeing that Kisame and Halibel were approaching them, along with THEIR children. The boy gave Deidara and Bambi's son a taunting grin, while the girl smiled and waved.

"Hey there, Deidara", Kisame gave his former colleague a casual greeting that the bomber returned, while the Hollow and Quincy glared at each other.

Meanwhile, the three kids were now chatting, with Deidara's son showing off a new technique he had developed, which the shark children watched with great interest.

"My, my, aren't they just the cutest thing?", Medusa chuckled, which caused all four of the parents to glare at her. "And why are you here?", Halibel asked in a frosty manner.

"As I said earlier, I am here for the same reason you are." The Witch turned her head as she sensed someone coming. Her grin grew. "Ah, and there they are!"

The two couples shifted their attention to where Medusa was looking, and the sight that greeted them, stunned them completely.

Mayuri Kurotsuchi and Orochimaru walked up to the right and left side of Medusa, both of them sporting their usual unnerving grins. But that was not what stunned Kisame, Halibel, Deidara and Bambietta.
What stunned them, was the two children accompanying the Soul Reaper Captain and Sannin.

The girl standing next to the snake-summoning ninja, bore a striking resemblance to both him and Medusa. She had incredibly pale skin, golden eyes that were slit like that of a snake, and sharp teeth.
Her hair was long and black, with yellow patterns resembling Medusa's Vector Arrows running along two braids that had been folded right behind her ears.

She was wearing a hooded body-length black suit just like the Snake Witch, though the snake patterns that ran along it were purple rather then grey.

The boy standing next to Mayuri, was also the spitting image of the sadistic scientist. He had spiky blue hair, yellow eyes and was wearing black and white face paint. He wore the black garbs of a Soul Reaper, but, the sword that hung in his belt, had a hilt whose end was shaped like a golden snake's head.

As he grinned, everyone could see that his teeth were a strange yellow colour.

"Are...are those..." Deidara asked in a trembling voice, looking absolutely terrified. The other three had similar expressions.

"Ah yes! Allow me to introduce you!" Mayuri gestured towards the boy. "This is my son," He then gestured towards the girl by Orochimaru's side. "And this girl here, is Orochimaru's child."

"But then...who is the...?" Kisame stopped abruptly, as he and the other three turned towards Medusa, whose grin had widened even more.

"Oh yes, Medusa here is their mother, as you could probably tell", Orochimaru said with a smug grin.

"But...how...when...why...?" The Ninjas, Hollow and Sternritter looked like their heads were about to short-circuit.

"Would you really like to know?" Medusa asked with a smirk. Mayuri and Oro were also chuckling, enjoying the horrified looks on the two other couples faces.

While all of that was going on, Mayuri's son and Orochimaru's daughter had walked over to where the other kids were talking. The boy started to talk to Kisame and Halibel's son, while the girl began talking with their daughter, while occasionally casting intrigued glances at her brother and Deidara and Bambietta's son.

"I am sure their days here at this scool, will provide them with plenty of material for interesting experiments", Mayuri declared as the children began walking towards the school enterance, which Oro and Medusa gave approving grins at.

"And then, big sis Nemu punched a huge hole in the steel wall!" They heard the boy tell the other children, who was listening intently. "Yeah, she is super cool! Really nice too", the girl added. "She always lets us eat lots of snacks when she watches us when our parents are busy with their experiments..."

Kisame, Halibel, Deidara and Bambietta all looked at each other.

"Well...at least they one decent role-model..." The Hollow Queen said in a half-hearted tone.

All four of them grimaced as they heard the two children go into detail about the time when they had dissected a Samebito, with their parents full encouragement.

Medusa's eyes shot up. As she sat up , she mused to herself: "That, was certainly...an interesting dream..."

Her frown then morphed into a grin.

"Oro? Mayuri?" The two scientist looked over at her, curious looks in their eyes.

"I have a great idea about what our next collaborative experiment should be ~..."

OoOoOoO

Back on the island, Aphrodite felt a chill go down the spine.

"I feel like I have just made a terrible mistake...", the Goddess thought to herself...

Notes:

Hehe...Imagine how terrifying the children of Mayuri, Orochimau and Medusa would be!
Though, rest assured, Nemu is a great big sister to both of them (which is the only thing that gives K/H and D/B any sort of hope that they MIGHT not become as crazy as their parents! LOL!).

And I will leave it up to your own interpretation if those kids were the results of experiments like Nemu...
Or...if they were made in the 'traditional' way...MWAHAHAHAHA!! XD

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 91: A song that changes one's perspective edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Now, I'm sure that you remembered the Battle between Kenpachi and Unohana during the TYBW in Bleach. It is one of the most iconic moments of that arc, after all.

However, I now want you to picture that fight, but set to the song "Like a Virgin"...

You're welcome, hehe!

Notes:

I actually tried to do this once, and let's just say, it gave me whole new view on that fight and the relationship between the two Kenpachi's...

Still, I hope you enjoyed that visual I just gave you, hehe!

As always, I hope you enjoyed! :)

Chapter 92: Reflections edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Sasori was sitting in his usual lotus position beneath the main mast, his eyes closed. It was a quiet day, and the rest of the C.S. crew were taking it easy.

Hearing the sound of blades repeatedly clashing, accompanied by somewhat sinister, but excited laughter, the redhead opened his eyes. He saw that it was Kisame and Grimmjow having another of their sparring matches.

The two blue haired swordsmen were clearly having fun, as seen by the matching grins on their faces.

Sighing, the living puppet shifted his gaze towards the other side of the ship. He saw that Jinbe was in the middle of training Tsu, testing just how good the Pro-Hero was at swimming. The frog-girl had a proud smile as the fishman praised her efforts.

Shifting his gaze again, he spotted Halibel and Mira hovering in the air above the ship. The two if them were also sparring, Sasori noted. "Probably trying to prepare themselves in case either of them has to fight a Hollow or Wizard in the future", he thought to himself. A naturally cautious individual himself, he approved of the two women's foresight.

Letting his gaze wonder over the rest of the ship, he saw the rest of the crew were also mingling, regardless of being from completely different worlds.

Usopp and Hanataro were chatting, seemingly comparing how many scary people they had encountered in their old lives.

Juvia and Apacci were eating a lunch that Sanji had made. While the Nami was staring longingly at the food, while Sanji laid on the ground, having gotten knocked on the head after offering to massage the cat burglar to ‘comfort her during this challenging time’.

And Brook was playing a song with his violin, that even the former Akatsuki found rather soothing.

That caused the Ninja to ponder something. In the past, he had shunned the idea of camaraderie and friendship. Even his position as a member of the Akatsuki, had simply been one of mutual necessity. The organization offered him protection from the law, and in return he accepted the missions they sent him on.

Even his partnerships had been strictly professional. Orochimaru had been unsettling, even to him, and as for Deidara...

While he did appreciated that the younger man had respected him for his seniority, and acknowledged his skills as a powerful Ninja, his constant insistence of art being ‘an explosion’, had greatly irritated the puppeteer. As such, he was in no hurry to see him again in the this Sea.

But, looking at the crew he was currently traveling with...

He observed the obvious joy on Kisame’s face as he continued his sparring. He recalled how his former colleague seemed to have already forged strong bonds of friendship with Halibel and Jinbe, as well as with the blue haired Arrancar.

The former Mist Ninja had even been much more friendly towards him, and helped the other members of the crew out when they needed it, since they began their quest in this new world.

"Perhaps...", the redhead’s musings were interrupted by a familiar, LOUD voice.

"Hey Red! I wanted to see if you are up for starting work on that new project we talked about!" Franky said with a grin, as he looked down at the former Sand Ninja.

Thinking about it for a few seconds, Sasori stood up, gazing up at his fellow shipwright with a neutral expression.

"Very well. I was starting to get rather bored, just sitting here..."

"Great! I just know that anything the two of us build together, will be totally SUPER!" The cyborg posed in his usual way.

Sasori just let out a sigh at the pirate’s eccentric behavior, though a small smile could be spotted in the corners of his mouth.

"They call this the Sea of Second Chances, after all...perhaps that refers to more than I originally thought", he thought to himself as he followed Franky down below to their workshop...

Notes:

Something pretty different this time. I really wanted to write a chapter where one of the characters got to be more reflective on their new life in the SoSC...and I felt that Sasori was a great pick, given his general personality.

Let me know if you want to see more of these ‘reflective’ chapters in the future!

As always, I hope you enjoyed! :)

Chapter 93: A normal day: The Wolf Pack edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

On a certain ship in the SoSC, a young female Hollow and her new companion were talking while eating their lunch.

"So", Lilynette started talking while still chewing on her sandwich, "is there anyone you want to see again in this sea?"

"Hmm...", Free put a hand to his chin, contemplating the girl’s question. Then, he remembered a short Witch with long, silver hair, a black dress with white polka dots and a orange witch’s hat.

"Yeah, there is", he stated with a fond smile, thinking about his old (and rather cute) friend. "Hopefully she's alright, and hasn't gotten herself mixed up with someone dangerous, like she did in our past life."
The werewolf said the last part with a frown.

"What about you, kiddo? Anyone from your old world you wanna try and reunite with?"

"Hell yeah there is!", Lilynette declared proudly. "Oh?" Free looked at her with a surprised expression.

The young Hollow reached down into a bag by her feet, pulling out a newspaper that she showed to the spiky-haired man.

"That's her!", she stated as she pointed at a picture of Halibel. "That right there, is Tia Halibel! One of the coolest Hollows ever!"

Turning the paper around to look at the picture of the Shark Hollow facing off against the Cipactli-possessed-Gustave alongside her two companions, Lilynette’s expression softened.
"Back in our old world, she and her three followers, were the only real friends me and Starrk had", she stated with a fond smile.

"Even though she was really cool, she was always so nice to me...", her eyes seemed to be filled with sadness now. "I wonder if she even remembers us now, after all this time. After all, Starrk and I died during that battle, while she survived and became the Queen of Hueco Mundo..."

"Come on, no need to frown like that!" Lilynette was startled as Free reached out a hand, and ruffled her hair. "You said you guys were friends, right?", the werewolf asked.

"Y-yeah?", the female Hollow answered hesitantly.

"Then, you've got nothing to worry about", Free said with a friendly grin. "After all, if someone is really your friend, they'll always have your back. Right?"

Lilynette stared at him for a few moments, before a big grin spread across her face. "Yeah!", she declared as she nodded her head in agreement.

OoOoOoO

"Alright! You guys ready?" Free asked his companions.

The Captain nodded, his gun in hand. Standing beside him, Starrk, who was in his Resurreción form, yawned loudly.

"Hey, Starrk! Come on, I know you can stay awake for 5 minutes!", Lilynette yelled at him while in her pistol form.

"Yeah, yeah, no need to yell...", the former Primera Espada said while rubbing the back on his head, trying to stifle another yawn.

"Okay, the target-practice competition...begins now!", Free declared. "Captain, your up first!"

Taking aim, the military-clad werewolf took aim and fired. Walking over to inspect it, Free gave the silent fighter a thumbs-up. "Right in the center! Great job, man!"

"Okay then, Starrk, you're turn..."

Shifting his gaze towards his other companion, the black haired man sweatdropped. The wolf Arrancar had, once again, already fallen asleep, with the Gun-Lilynette angrily berating him.

Free just looked over at the Captain and shrugged, while the former Millennium member just looked at the Hollow with his usual, deadpan stare...

OoOoOoO

The Wolf Pack had stopped at an island to replenish their supplies. Having already bought everything they needed, Free and the Captain were watching Starrk, who was sitting by the ship, sleeping like always.

"Hey, Starrk! Wake up, man!" The Hollow was startled awake, looking up at his two companions with groggy eyes.

"Y-yeah? What is it?", he asked before letting out a yawn.

"Is it really safe for the kid to go out shopping on her own?" Free asked, the worry clear in his voice. "I am sure she will be fine", Starrk said, sounding surprisingly confident.
"Besides, she told me herself to stay behind...said she was getting me a suprise gift."

"Oh? Any idea what it is?", the werewolf with the magical eye asked while folding his arms across his chest, sounding genuinely curious.

"Well...she said it was something that would be really good for me...", the former Espada said, looking to be in deep thought.

Free then felt the Captain poke his shoulder, pointing to something behind them. Turning around, the werewolf’s eyes widened, before he burst into laughter.

"Oh man! Kid, that is absolutely hilarious! Definitely a gift that he needs that will be really good for him, haha!"

Standing up, Starrk arched his head high, to see what his other half had bought. His face fell when he saw that Lilynette was standing there, wearing a huge, shit-eating grin.

In her arms, she was carrying several bags of coffee-powder, with the tagline of: "Guaranteed to keep you awake!"

"Haha, very funny Lilynette...", Starrk mumbled grumpily, while rubbing his face, letting out a tired sigh.

"Oh well", as he removed the hand, a small smile could be spotted in the edges of his mouth. "I guess that might really be helpful, hehe..."

Notes:

Another ‘normal day’ chapter, this time with the Wolf Pack! I wanted to do a chapter with a slight Halloween-vibe...and I figured having a chapter focused on a crew with two werewolfs, would fit nicely!

And yeah, since the Databooks state that Starrk and Halibel were friends, mainly because she liked how nice he was to Lilynette, I picture that the younger girl really looks up to the Hollow Queen (kinda seeing her as a surrogate mother, similar to the Tres Bestias).
So yeah, she is a totally Halibel fan-girl, haha! XD

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 94: The meeting of the Voracious edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Having acquired a ship, albeit a very tacky one, the trio of Lust, Envy and Gluttony were now on the move again.

However, they soon spotted an island not too far away. And what really peeked their interest, was that a battle seemed to be going on on the shore.

A group of Goblins were attacking a lone individual. Her apparence was that of a petite young girl, with chin-length blonde hair and purple eyes.
She was wearing a white uniform, consisting of a skirt, gloves, patterned leggings, and a white cap with gold trimmings, which featured a black peak and the certain insignia emblazoned on its front. She also wore a golden heart buckle on her waist.

As the nearest Goblin charged at her, swinging his sword, she raised her arms to block the attack. Her arms suddenly seemed to be covered in a black sheen, which stopped the attack dead in it’s tracks.

Lust’s eyes widened as she realized that was the same technique that blonde haired man with the Cutty Sark crew had used. Her eyes widened even further when the girl started walking on the air, like that blue haired Hollow had done.

"What the hell?" Envy seemed to have had the same realization, as evidenced by their crude exclamation.

However, neither of them were as stunned as Gluttony was, when they saw what happened next.

The girl’s mouth changed, expanding and becoming a gaping maw of jagged teeth. As the giant maw took a huge bite out of the group of Goblins, the girl pulled out a bow resembling a closed set of jaws with jagged teeth, similar to a bear trap. Using it, she fired a series of arrows that seemed to be made out of some kind of energy.

After all the nasty creatures had been dealt with, having either been eaten or shot full of arrows, the girl descended back down.

She quickly saw the ship that had just docked, and her eyes narrowed as she saw the three who jumped off it, beginning to walk towards her.

"Hello", Lust greeted the girl with a charming smile. The girl did not lower her bow, but didn't seem to indent to start a confrontation either. Her eyebrows shot up when she saw Gluttony and her eyes went wide when she noticed Envy.

"Not even gonna ask", she said in a deadpan manner.

Envy growled at that, but Lust sent him a glare, warning him to keep his mouth shut. "We couldn't help but notice how you dispatched those creatures so efficiently", Lust said, gesturing to the remains of the Goblins.

"Eh. They were nothing compared to what I had to fight against in my previous life", the girl said with a shrug. She then looked at the trio with a questioning gaze. "And who are you guys, exactly?"

"Ah, please forgive our late introductions", the attractive female Homunculi stated. "I am Lust, and these are my brothers, Envy and Gluttony."

The girl stared at the three for some time, before bluntly stating: "You three are not humans, are you?"

"Ah, you are quite perspective", Lust said with a small chuckle. "Indeed, we are not. We are Homunculi." If the three siblings was expecting this to shook the girl, they were left disappointed.

"Again, I have seen weirder stuff in the past", the girl stated with another shrug. "May we ask for your name?", Lust asked, finding the girl’s bluntness rather amusing.

"My name? Liltotto Lamperd", the girl said in a casual tone. "You don’t seem like a regular old human either, you know?", Envy stated with a glare.

"Oh, I'm not. I am a Quincy, a former member of the Wandenreich", the girl stated matter-of-factly. "I was a Sternritter, with the designation ‘G’... the ‘Glutton’.

"OHHH! Does that mean you like to eat things, just like Gluttony does?", the chubby Homunculi asked eagerly.

The girl frowned a bit after being compared to the fat humanoid, but eventually replied: "Yeah, I guess you can say that. My Schrift’s ability not only allows me to consume others, but after I do so, I can use whatever abilities they had as well." Her arm was once again covered by a black sheen, as if to demonstrate.

"This, for example, is apparently called Haki. I ate some annoying guy who called himself a pirate, who used it when I fought him..."

Her netrual expression changed to a sinister smile. "As you can see, it didn't help him too much. Now, I probably don't`really need this armour type thing, considering I can use Blut, but he claimed you can use it in several ways...", she said, now with a reflective expression.

"Fascinating", Lust said, looking genuinely interested in the girl's musings. "Say, would you be interested in traveling with us? I belive it would be a partnership that both parties would benefit from."

"What!" Envy exclaimed in a repulsed tone. "Envy, remember that we have worked with humans in the past, like Kimblee", Lust whispered in a firm tone. "Besides, she is no ordinary human, and we will need some powerful allies, if we are going to survive in this Sea."

"Tch...fine...", the green abomination mumbled, turning away with a sulky expression.

The blonde Sternritter looked to consider the offer for a few minutes, before lowering her bow. " Sure, why not? It is really boring to travel by myself after all, so I guess I can tag along with you guys for now."

"Wonderful", Lust stated with a pleased smile. "Now then, shall we be off?"

"Sure, but the first thing on our list", the Quincy pointed at the ship with a disgusted expression: "Gotta get rid of that lame-ass looking boat. No one is going to take any of us seriously if we are sailing around in that tacky thing."

Lust and Envy both looked at the boat, before nodding. "Agreed", they stated, whole-heartedly agreeing with the Sternritter's statement.

"Oh, by the way, I ran into some guy who was ranting about you guys", Liltotto said casually. "His name was Isaac something-or other, and he could manipulate water. Claimed he was some kind of...alchemist?"

"I see..so the Freezing Alchemist is in this sea as well" Lust said with a grin. "I do hope we get see him again, then."

"Well, he ran off before I could eat him, so I guess you might", the Quincy girl said nonchalantly while adjusting her cap.

"Oh, I wanna show her what I can do after I eat something now! Can I, Lust?", Gluttony asked with a pleading expression.

"Tell you what, after we find better ship, you can eat this one, alright?", Lust stated with a smirk.

"Yay! Having a friend who likes to eat things just like Gluttony does, is going to be so much fun!", the childish Homunculi exclamied happily.

Lust chuckled, Envy grimaced at how loud his brother was being and Liltotto just looked at the chubby man with a raised eyebrow...

Notes:

Alright! Another chapter with a team-up I felt would be really fitting.
After all, which Sternritter could be a better companion for Gluttony, then the one that is known as the ‘Glutton’, hehe!

Plus, I couldn't resist throwing in a reference to Isaac McDougal, aka the Freezing Alchemist. Gotta try and include at least one individual with water-based abilities from every major series that is in the SoSC, after all!

And in case you are curious, Liltotto can in fact use the abilities of those she has eaten (as stated in the supplementary material).
In fact, the reason she did not use Pepe's ability in the main story, is becomes she found the very idea of using the ‘Love’, completely disgusting XD

As always, I hope you enjoyed! :)

Chapter 95: Making money of the guys of the C.S. crew edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

It was an unsually hot day in the Sea of Second Chances. Most of the crew was just loafing around on the deck, trying to find ways to cool off.

The girls of the crew were currently sitting by the table, having been roped into a game of poker by Nami. Unsuprisingly, the female Straw Hat had completely dominated the competition, with the exception of Halibel.

"Man, you sure have a good Poker-face, let me tell ya!", the orange-haired pirate said with a grin, as she counted up her winnnings. The Hollow just gave her a deadpan look.

"Although, I think that mask of yours gives you quite an advantage in a game like this!" Mira declared in cheerful manner. The other girls sweatdropped at how the white-haired woman just casually said what they were all thinking.

All of them turned their heads though, when they heard someone coming up from the lower levels of the ship.

It was Grimmjow and Kisame, and they were both carrying a sunbed. "Where the hell did they get those?", Apacci wondered.

"Man, it really is way to fucking hot today!" Grimmjow declared with a grimace, covering his eyes as he gazed up at the sun. "Oh well, I suppose we should just try to enjoy it, and relax for a change", Kisame said with his usual grin.

The Panther Hollow ran a hand through his wild blue hair, before letting out a sigh. "Yeah, I guess you're right..."

He put down the sunbed he had been carrying...and then proceed to take off his white jacket, and then his black shirt. Kisame quickly followed suit.

All of the girls watched with wide eyes, as the two men’s INCREDIBLY fit, muscular upper body was put on full display for all to see.

Now, while both Grimmjow and Kisame were normally rather imposing individuals, there was no denying that both of them, were also very attractive from a physical point-of-view.
Grimmjow in particular, with his more human appearance, would undoubtedly have turned quite a few heads, had it not been for the very intimidating aura he normally exuded.

Most of the girls eyed the former Espada with appreciative gazes, while he whipped out a pair of black sunglasses that he put on, before laying down on the sunbed, folding his hands behind his head.

Unlike the others though, Halibel's eyes were on Kisame. Seeing the tall, blue-skinned ninja so relaxed and casual like this, she found herself with a fond smile.
Though, she would hardly admit to anyone that seeing his muscular torso on display like that, had indeed been quite a pleasing sight...

Unlike the others, Nami seemed to be thinking hard about something. Then, a devious smile spread across the cat burglar’s face. "Just wait here, and make sure those two don't go anywhere!" she told the others as she ran off.

The other girls just looked at each other, wondering what the Pirate was up to now...

OoOoOoO

Soon enough, all of the guys on the C.S. crew were laying shirtless on the deck, relaxing. Even Sasori was there, having apparantly been dragged out by Franky at Nami’s insistence. Though, the redhead did seem suprisingly content to actually relax for once, given his closed eyes.

"Okay...", all the other girls thought to themselves. Meanwhile, Nami was pointing something at the guys, that gave of some kind of clicking noise. The navigator grinned, humming about how much money she was going to make of off this...

OoOoOoO

A few days later, as the C.S. crew had docked on an island to get some supplies, Hanataro and Usopp saw something in the window of a store that caused their jaws to drop.

"Everyone! Get over here! You all need to see this!", the sniper yelled. As the rest of the crew gathered where the two were standing, they too were baffled by what they saw.

It was a magazine, where the front cover was a picture of all the male members of the C.S. crew were laying on the deck, shirtless.

"What...the...fu...!", Grimmjow’s exclamation was cut off by two girls who walked by, talking about the magazine in excited tones.

"Wow, that red-haired guy looks so cool! I bet there is no else like him. Talk about dreamy!"

Everyone looked at Sasori, who looked REALLY weirded out by the girl’s statement.

"Yeah, but what about that short, black haired guy! He has that whole ‘akward, frightened puppy-dog’ look. Totally adorable!’"

Hanataro felt himself go completly red, not sure if he was happy or just super-embarrassed.

"Hehe...I knew it. There really is someone out there with all kinds of preferences, hehe..."

The crew turned around, seeing Nami count a huge amout of money, while wearing a very satisfied grin.

"You guys...did she do this sort of thing in you old lives too?" Tsu asked the other Straw Hats with a deadpan expression. "Yes...yes she did...", all of them mumbled, clearly embarrassed by their navigator’s greed...

OoOoOoO

(Later on)

"One copy of this special isssue, please", a certain Shark Hollow, wearing a typical trench coat, sunglasses and fedora-style disguise, told the shop-owner. She was holding a magazine that was exclusively filled with pictures of Kisame...

Notes:

Because, let’s be real...Nami would TOTALLY sell pictures of the guys on the C.S. crew like that...I mean, just imagine how much money she would make from it, haha! XD
Plus, you ALL know that there are people out there with all sorts of tastes...some like the traditionally hot characters like Grimmjow, while others...have more unique preferences...

And of course, I had to throw in some cute K/H fluff there too, hehe!

As always, I hope you enjoyed! :)

Chapter 96: Puns edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The C.S. crew were about to fight a gigantic hedgehog-monster.

"Hold on everyone!" Jinbe yelled. "Maybe we can reason with it?"

"Yeah, Jinbe is right", Kisame said with a serious expression, suprising everyone. Then, he added with his usual grin:

"I'm sure they want us to see their...point."

"UGH!" Everyone else groaned loudly at the Ninja’s joke.

"Kisame..."

Halibel stared at him with a stern gaze. "That joke, really left me...", a small smirk spread across her face:

"Feeling Hollow..."

"AYYYY!", Kisame said as he pointed at Halibel, before the two high-fived.

Everyone else, including the hedgehog, groaned and rolled their eyes at the two Sharks.

"JUST GET A ROOM ALREADY!" Grimmmjow yelled, with Jinbe nodding in agreement at the Panther Hollow’s statement...

Notes:

I am imagining that the main thing that is going to change when Kisame and Halibel actually get together, is that the Hollow Queen is going to start developing the same kind of sense of humor as the ex-Akatsuki. LOL!

And that Jinbe and Grimmjow will be the biggest advocates for the two just getting a room, instead of tormenting everyone else with their constant 'Parent' jokes XD

As always, I hope you enjoyed! :)

Chapter 97: Tragic backstory sharing time edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

As their small ship glided through the waves, Athena watched as her three companions sat in complete silence.
While the Greek Goddess had enjoyed having comrades who did not feel the need to talk all the time(her thoughts going to Apollo and Hera), even she was starting to feel the silence becoming stifling.

"Say", she finally said after some thinking, "Why don't you share your past with each other? Knowing where someone came from, usually helps strengthen your trust in them."

The Ninja, Pirate and Hollow looked at each other with clear scepticism, but none of them wanted to anger their ‘employer’.

Tobirama let out a sigh, before declaring: "Very well. I'll start:"

"I was born and raised during the Warring States Period, as the second of Butsuma Senju's four sons. I grew up constantly fighting on the battlefield, mainly against my Clan’s greatest rivals, the Uchiha Clan.
After my two younger brothers and father died, and my older brother became the head of our clan, we tried to broker a peace with the Uchiha, to end the cycle of children dying due to fighting in wars."

"While we did eventually succeed, the fact that I had killed the last younger brother of Madara, the Head of the Uchiha Clan, and the fact that my brother became the Hokage instead of him, creeated a rift between them that lead to them having a final battle.
After Madara was defeated, wars would continue to plague our world, leading to both my brother and me dying before we were unable to truly break the cycle of hatred."

Athena and Robin looked at the silver haired man with sympathy in their eyes, while Ulquiorra had his usual stoic expression.

"Well...do you mind sharing your story next, Robin?", Athena eventually asked.

Nodding, the female Straw Hat began telling her story:

"I was born island of Ohara, to a family of archaeologists. My mother set out to sea when I was two, so I was left with my uncle and aunt. My aunt and cousin always told me they did not want me around, though my uncle was kind to me."

"After I ate the Flower-Flower Fruit, the parents of the other children told them to stay away from me, and called me a Demon, so I grew up without any friends. I ended up spending most of my time reading the books at our island's library.
One day however, I met a giant named Saul, who became my first friend. But, the World Government sent the Marines to destroy your island to hide what hthey had done to gain control over the world, and my mother, Saul and everyone else was killed. I only survived because a future Admiral and friend of Saul, chose to spare me."

"After that, I spent twenty years living on the run, working with various criminal organizations for protection. Then, I ended up as the partner to the Warlord Crocodile in his organization, and after he left me for dead and I was saved by my future Captain, I joined the Straw Hats."

"Ah...I see", The Goddess said. The black haired woman’s story had also been quite depressing, which did not fill her with confidence that their last companions would have be any less bleak.
But, seeing as they had already come this far, they might as well go all the way.

"I suppose you wish to hear about my past as well?" the former Espada asked. When Athena nodded, he merely replied with a; "Very well."

"I was born at the bottom of a pit, where there was no light. Unlike all my comrades, who were pure black, I was a ghostly white color.
Although I ended up killing them, I felt nothing. As I wandered the endless desert of Hueco Mundo, I could not hear, taste or smell anything. I could feel nothing as I touched, and I could find no rest.
I simply walked...with no companion."

"Finally, at the end of my wandering, I found the tree that was the source of the few trees that existed in my world. It was the first time, that I ever felt captivated by something.
I sank into that great void of nothingness, and even though I lost my sight, and everything else seeemed to dissappeared...for the first time, I felt happiness."

"I do not know how long I was there, but I was eventually found by Lord Aizen, and he recruited me into the Espada."

As the Hollow finished his story with the same even tone he had throughout, Robin, Tobirama and Athena stared at him. While the pasts the other two had shared had been tragic, they at least had some trails of warmth and hope. Ulquiorra’s was just...purely sad and depressing...

The four sat in there, the silence between them even more stifling then it had been before.

"So...", Athena started while tapping her fingers at the table, clearly feeling EXTREMELY awkward.

"Anyone want to stop at the next island for some shellfish...?"

Notes:

Yeah...I imagine that was probably THE most AWKWARD boat ride ever, after that ‘sharing session’...

And in case you are curious, that is Ulquiorra’s backstory, as written by Kubo. If you want to read it, just search for Bleach: Unmasked, and you will find it. And yeah...it is just as bleak and depressing as you would imagine Ulquiorra’s backstory to be.

Still, as always, I hope you enjoyed! :)

Chapter 98: Memes with Cipactli and crew edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Cipactli to his crew: "Ah! I love animals!" Everyone smiles.

Cipactli then frowns: "But do you know what I don't love? HUMANS."

OoOoOoO

The C.S. crew was facing off against an enemy. The Skinwalker, who was currently in the form of Mira, thought to himself:

"I most behave totally normally, in order to blend in!"

"Friends, let us make out with each other violently, just like friends to in everyday situations!", he declared confidently.

"Friends do do that.", Sanji said with a nod, before glancing over at Nami with a hopeful expression.

Everyone else, including the Navigator, just looked at the two with confused/horrified/disgusted expressions...

OoOoOoO

Tiamat and her forces had finally arrived to the battlefield, just as Cipactli was about to fight the C.S. crew.

"It's about damn time! I've been waiting, Cipactli!", the Goddess declared with a bloodthirsty look in her eyes, as she looked at the Aztec monstrosity, clearly eager to begin their fight.

Cipactli however, merely held up a webbed hand.

"I'll deal with you later!", he declared, not even looking at his fellow God of the Sea.

Tiamat’s expression turned into one that could only be described as completely stunned.

"W-what...?", she muttered, clearly in shock at her fellow deity dismissing her like that.

"First, I need to deal with those sharks and their crew!", Cipactli declared, all his eyes fixed on the C.S. crew.

Tiamat slouched and let out a tired sigh. "He hasn't changed a bit...We were never on the same page...", she mutterd to herself in a defeated tone...

Notes:

I am still having a lot of fun writing for Cipactli and Co, hehe!

The one with the Skinwalker was inspired by a joke in Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged, btw.

As always, I hope you enjoyed! :)

Chapter 99: "An offer you can't refuse" edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The Flying Dutchman was cruising along the ocean floor, as it’s Captain stood at the helm. He was watching his crew working, taking special notice of how the two latest recruits from the Ninja world was fitting in.

While Kakuzu had not gone through any visible changes, the same could not be said for Hidan. Since the silver haired zealot had started to recover from his battle at Tamatoa’s Horde, his appearance had started to change, much like the other crew members of the Dutchman.

All over his body, especially where he had scars from his battle with Halibel, long black spines, reminisced of the spikes of sea urchins, had started to emerge. Jones couldn't stop himself from chuckling at that.

"Considering how obsessed that lad is with stabbing others, that makes all too much sense", the cursed Captain thought to himself with a wry grin.

However, a series of noises directed his attention to the surface, where it looked like a battle was going down. Intrigued, Jones changed the ship's course to get as close to the conflict as possible, without being noticed.

Jones saw that it was a ship full of Cipactli’s animals, who were pursuing a small boat, that was being steered by one man. As the larger ship started closing in, the man made a series of gestures with his arms, that caused huge waves to form, halting the ship’s advance.

"Ah...he must be one of those benders that I have heard of", the monstrous sailor realized. "And it looks like he is one of the ones with the power to control water."

However, what happened next, caused even Jones to be stunned for a moment. The man, spotting an animal that was about to fire off a cannon, glared at it. And then, the animal appeared to be completely frozen in place. As the man held out his hand, the beast turned around and started to attack his crew, cutting down several off them before being killed.

"Did he...actually bend that animal’s body?" Jones wondered. "Does that mean he can actually bend the water inside other beings? Such an ability would make him an extremely deadly opponent for nearly anyone."

Jones grinned. "Having someone like him on my crew, would certainly be quite a boost."

He watched as the man, clearly exhausted and already bleeding, desperately tried to stop the animals from firing off their other cannons. Even thoug he was able to summon up a wave large enough to cause the ship to tilt over, he was not fast enoug to stop one cannon from being fired right at his boat.

As the man was lauched off, he managed to bend the water to catch him, though he seemed to be at his limit. Meanwhile, the animals were roaring and trying to swim away, as several sharks started to close in.

The waterbender was able to create a block off ice that lifted him up, while the animals were torn apart by the aquatic predators.

However, all the sharks swam away, as the Dutchman emereged from the sea. The man was now laying on the deck of the ship, barely conscious. As the crew surrounded him, Jones approached him.

"You are at death's door. If we leave you out here, you will die", Jones declared in a matter fact tone.

"So, tell me...Do you fear death?"

The man, who was breathing heavily, looked at the Cursed Captain with terror in his eyes.

Jones grinned at him. "I can save you from such a fate. Join my crew, and you may still have a chance to achieve whatever goal you might have."

The man’s eyes widened at the offer. His thought drifted to his two sons, whom he had caused so much suffering beacuse of his own desire for revenge.

"I...I will serve", he managed to declare, grasping the Dutchman’s Captain’s outstretched hand. Jones grinned at the waterbender. "What should we call you?"

"Y-Yakone...", the man managed to press out, before he collapsed.

Jones gestured to his crew. "Take him downstairs. Inform me when he wakes up." As the crew did as they were commanded, Jones let out a sinister laugh.

"Hahaha…I am sure he will be of great use to us....Hahaha..."

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring a potential addtion to the Dutchman's crew. I felt that Jones needs at least one waterbender...and, I figured that he does have a tradtion of gaining his subordinates by making them ‘An offer they can't refuse’.

And therefor, I figured that Yakone, being a crime lord himself, would be the perfect addtion to the Cursed Captain's crew.

Plus, the idea of Jones having a Bloodbender in his crew, was a concept just too terrifying, and awesome, to pass up! Hehe!

Also, I hope that visual of Hidan starting to have black spikes all over his body like a Sea Urchin, gave you a good chuckle! XD

As always, I hope you enjoyed! :)

Chapter 100: "SUPRISE!" edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Kisame had just woken up from a nap. He then realized that he was complelty alone on the deck.

"Huh...wonder where they are?" He thought to himself, before shrugging. "Oh well, they are probably in their rooms, or the kitchen."

The Ninja then grinned. "On that note, I am feeling rather hungry...I think I'll go and get myself something to eat."

As he walked to the kitchen, he thought he heard someone whispering in there. Raising an eyebrow, he slowly opened the door...

"SURPRISE!"

As the former Akatsuki member entered the kitchen, hie eyes widened at what he saw.

All the other members of the Cutty Sark crew were standing there. On the table, there was a huge cake, filled with shark decorations.

"Is..is this?" Kisame managed to ask, still stunned.

"Yep! We all worked on this!" Jinbe said with a grin. "Happy Birthday!"

Kisame shifted his gaze to Sasori, who shrugged, though he could spot a small smile in the corners of the red-head's mouth.

"Yes...I did tell them...most of them wouldn't stop pestering me about it", he said, sending a telling look towards Franky.

"So, we got decided to make you something!" Grimmjow declared with a grin.

"We hope you like it!" Hanataro said with a nervous smile.

Kisame stood there for a few minutes, without saying anything...

Before he grinned at the rest of his crew.

"Well, I can't say I expected this! But, thanks!"

As the blue haired Ninja started to walk towards the cake, while accepting the congratulations of the rest of the crew, he felt someone reaching out and taking his hand into their own.

Looking to his side, he saw that it was Halibel, who was smiling warmly at him.

"Happy Birthday, Kisame", she said, her voice filled with fondness. Kisame smiled at her, with a clear affection in his eyes.

"Thank you, Tia."

Notes:

Wanted to write something special for the 100th chapter.

And so, I decided to write the most wholesome thing I could think of...the C.S. crew celebrating Kisame's Birthday.

As always, I hope you enjoyed! :)

Chapter 101: The Lightning Heir

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

As the various children of the couples of the SoSC sat in their classroom, there was clear sense of anticipation in the air.

After all, today they would get a new classmate.

"I wonder what he will be like?", Kisame and Halibel’s daughter said with a smile. "Well, from what I have heard, apparently his mom used to work with my mom", Deidara and Bambietta’s son revealed.

"So, he is the son of a Quincy...that surely means that must possess some interesting abilities", Mayuri’s son said with a grin. Both he and his sister looked very excited at the prospect of meeting another child of a Sternritter.

"Speak of the Devil", the shark couple’s son got everyone’s attention, as he gestured to the door of the classroom. The others now also heard that someone was knocking on the door.

"Enter!", the teacher said.

The kids watched as a tall, fair skinned boy entered. He was tall, with long, spiky blonde hair, and green eyes. He was wearing a white shirt and pants, as well as gold rings and ear-rings, and had a large gold staff strapped to his back.

He was sporting a confident grin as his eyes drifted across the classroom, taking notice of the other children.

He eventually walked over to Bambietta’s son, taking a seat next to the exsplosion user.

"Why don't you introduce yourself", the teacher said...

Before he was zapped by a lighting bolt, causing him to end up on the floor, just barely alive.

"A mere ant like you has not right to command the son of God and his Angel Queen", the boy said with a sneer.

Deidara’s son leaned forward to get a better look at the thoroughly scorched teacher.

"Wow...that was awesome! Truly an amazing work of art, stunning to observe, and yet only visible for a brief moment!"

The son of ‘God’ Enel and Sternritter ‘T‘ - ‘The Thunderbolt‘ Candice Catnipp, looked at the son of his mother’s former companion with a pleased grin.

"Well...it certainly seems like those two are going to get along", Kisame’s son said in a deadpan tone that his mother would have been proud of.

"Oh my...such powerful electric energy he is in possession of", Orochimaru and Medusa’s daughter whispered to her brother with a eager grin. "I cannot wait for a chance to see the kind of experiments he can help us...conduct, hehe!"

Her brother chuckled at his sister’s clever pun, while sporting a grin that showed he felt the same way.

The shark sibling’s just looked at each other and shrugged, both of them already used to the weirdness of their classmates.

Meanwhile, the explosion using extraordinaire and the lightning heir, were still talking, clearly already starting to form a friendship that would no doubt lead to several more cases of people being left completly scorched...

Notes:

Another chapter featuring the kid of a SoSC couple. This one being the son of Enel and Candice.

I knew from the start that with that parentage, that ‘Lightning Heir’, would no doubt have a MASSIVE God complex...and that he and Deidara and Bambietta’s son would totally form a bromance XD

As always, I hope you enjoyed! :)

Chapter 102: References edition (Part 11)

Chapter Text

Cipactli was having a meeting with the three main representativeness of the new race he was currently considering enlisting.

"So, I have heard that you are called Chimera Ants?"

The blonde haired male with butterfly wings nodded, though he looked like he was on the verge of bursting into tears.

"The thought of serving someone other then our glorious King! Oh, what a tragedy! But, I must bare with it, at least for now!", Pouf thought to himself. More then ever, he wished that he had his violin, to properly exspress his despair at the situation.

"Yeah", Youpi simply stated with a nod.

"And why should I accept your kind into my forces?" Cipactli asked, his eyes on the third member of the group, that had cat-like features.

"Because, we are like, really powerful!", Pitou declared in a cheerful manner.

"Oh really?" Cipactli said, clearly sceptical.

"Yep! It's totally true!" The cat Chimera Ant smiled.

"We can give you a demonstration if you want us to, ya know..."

The Royal Guard took a deep breath. Then, what she did next caused even the Aztec deity to reel back.

"OWO!", Pitou exclaimed, while making a face that made them look more cat-like then ever.

There was a tense pause, as the Pouf and Youpi stared at their fellow Ant, clearly disturbed.

"...Very well. You may join my army...", Cipactli finally said.

"On the condtion that you NEVER. DO. THAT. AGAIN."

"Okay!" Pitou said cheerfully while bonking themself on the head, causing their tounge to stick out...

As the Royal Guard trio walked out of the cave, Pitou turned to the others with a sly grin.

"What did I say? No one, no matter how powerful, can withstand the power of ...CRINGE..."

OoOoO

Dr. Watts was currently sitting in the receiving room, typing away at the keyboard like usual.

However, since the trio who generally called the shots were not there, Watts decided to do something he normally only did in his free time.

With the click of a switch, funky music started to fill the room. The Semblence-using docktor started to spin aroun in his chair, a grin on his face.

As the song continued to play, Watts rose from his seat and started to dance, now with his eyes closed.

However, because of this, the doctor did not notice that someone else had entered the room, until they tapped him on the shoulder.

"AHHH!", Watts exclaimed as he jumped back, clearly startled.

Nemu, who was looking at him with her usual blank expression, held out a cup.

"I though you might like warm Latte with extra suger", she stated softly.

"...what do I look like, an imbecile?" Watts stated angrily...before violently snatching the cup of tea out of the dark haired woman’s hand.

"Of course I want a Latte! I LOVE THE WAY YOU MAKE THEM!"

OoOoO

Zeus, talking to all the other Olympians:

"I did NOT, have sexual relations with that..."

He looked at the EXTREMLY long list in his hand:

"Tree!"

All the other Olympians:

"Press X to doubt..."

Chapter 103: Banter edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Kisame and Halibel were standing by the edge of the Cutty Sark, looking out at the waves below.

Then, as his eyes shifted to look at the blonde haired Hollow beside him, a grin started to spread across Kisame’s face.

"So, I was just wondering...", he said in a casual tone.

Halibel turned her head to look at the blue skinned Ninja. "Wondering about what?", she asked. From the way he was grinning, she could already feel he was going to say something he knew she would be annoyed by.

"Well...since we are a couple now...", Kisame said, his grin widening even more.

"And since you were the Queen of the Hollows...does that mean that I'm technically the King of the Hollows now?~ "

Halibel just looked at him with a very unamused expression, before letting out an exasperated sigh.

"Sometimes, I really wonder why I love you, you know that?", she muttered as she shook her head.

Kisame laughed, before pulling her in for an embrace. "Me too...", he mumbled into her soft, messy blonde hair.

"But, I am so glad that you do...my Queen."

Halibel rolled her eyes at Kisame’s affectionate words. Still, she could not stop the fond smile that spread across her face.

"Alright", she muttered before looking up at him. "You are the one I love...so, you should also share my proper title."

She then grinned.

"I must admit...King Kisame does have a certain ring to it.~ "

Kisame lauged at that. As they resumed their embrace, looking out at the calm sea, both of them were smiling.

Notes:

SO MUCH FLUFF!

But yeah, I wanted to write a nice little conversation between Kisame and Halibel, after they had gotten together...and I figured that Kisame would definitely ask if him and Halibel being a thing, would technically make him the King of the Hollows, haha!
Still, I hope you liked seeing the two sharing some cute banter!

As always, I hope you enjoyed! :)

Chapter 104: A bizzare encounter edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The White Company was walking through a town, having stopped to pick up some needed supplies.

Deidara and Bambietta were at the head of the group, bickering like usual. Kimblee and Jackal were watching them with amused exspressions.

Eruka looked nervous, most likely hoping that the two would not become so angry that they would start using their abilities.

And finally, P'Li just looked bored, and had shifted her gaze towards all the different stands that were present in the market they were wandering through.

Since the Ninja and Quincy were so caught up in their argument, they failed to notice the man in front of them, before Bambi crashed into him.

"Hey! Watch where you are going!", the former Sternritter yelled while sending the man a death-glare.

"My apologies", the man said in a polite tone as he bowed his head. "I should have been more careful."

Bambietta’s eyes narrowed as she looked closer at the man as he raised his head.

He looked to be in his thirtys, and had blonde hair that was loosely combed back with a few strands out of place. He was wearing a purple suit and a dark tie patterned by a column of skull emblems with upright, cat-like ears.

"Wow...he has got to be the most average looking guy I have ever seen", Bambietta thought to herself with a sneer.

She waved her hand at the man in a dismissive manner, declaring in a bored tone: "Yeah, yeah, it’s fine...just get out of my hair already."

The man nodded, before stepping to the side, making way for the rest of the White Company to walk pass him.

Most of them did not even spare him a glance, except Kimblee. The Crimson Alchemist eyed the man with a scrutinizing gaze as he passed him, keeping it there even as the man vanished into the crowd.

"What is it, Kimblee?" P'Li asked the man with the white suit, quite aware of his rather perceptive nature.

"That man...", Kimblee said slowly as his eyes narrowed. "He had a look in his eyes that I know all to well." He turned to looked directly at the tall bender, his exspression unusually serious.

"That man, had the eyes of a killer."

Then, his exspression morphed into one of confusion.

"Still...I wonder why he seemed so focused on your, Eruka’s and Bambi’s hands...."

OoOoOoO

The man, now standing far away from the group of explosion users, was still staring at them intently. Beside him, a muscular, humanoid figure, with features very similar to that of a cat, was hovering ominously...

Notes:

Another chapter featuring the White Company! And this time, they run into someone how has something in common with all of them.
I am sure that if you have read/seen part 4 of JOJO, you know EXACTLY who that guy is...and why he was so interested in the hands of women...

BTW, OceanLord, there is a Shark Stand in part 5! So, I am sure that he will be an natural addition to the SoSC, hehe!

As always, I hope you enjoyed! :)

Chapter 105: The clash of the Rulers of Death edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Baraggan Louisenbairn, the former Ruler of Hueco Mundo, was looking at two beings who now stood before him.

One of them was a handsome young man, with pale skin, black hair and red eyes. On his back, he had large black feathery wings like those of a raven. He was wearing a grey toga, and was holding a large scythe that looked like it was meant for combat.

The other was an incredibly tall figure, clad in a black cowl. He was holding a ferryman's pole in his right hand, and a blade made of pure silver hung in a scabbard by his hip. However, the most striking thing about the man, was that he had no skin. He was a living skeleton. In his eye sockets, pale blue fire burned in place of eyes, as he looked at the former King of the Hollows.

"And who are you, who dares to challenge the one who embodies Senescence?", Baraggan asked with a growl.

"I am Thanatos, the God Of Death", the young man replied in a eerily calm voice. "And this is Charon, the ferryman of Hades, responsible for carrying the souls of those who have died, to the realm of the dead."

The Greek Deity then glared at Baraggan. "Although, I see you have already met my sisters. I cannot say that I'm not suprised that they have chosen to become your servants, given your history and powers."

Said beings snarled and hissed at the greek personification of Death, clearly angered by his words. They were women with deathly pale skin, wearing tatterd black robes. Their eyes were blood-red, and their hair long and black as night.
They had razor sharp teeth and claws, and had large black wings that resembled those of bats.

These were the Keres, greek Goddesses who personified violent death and who were drawn to bloody deaths on battlefields. Going by the blood dripping from their teeth and claws, it was clear that Baraggan had let them feast on the dead of the town the Hollow and his followers had just destroyed.

"I see...so I have to deal with even more beings arrogant enough to believe themselves to be Rulers of Death", Baraggan said with a sneer. "Very well then."

"Tomura!", he called out to the young, grey haired man standing right behind him. "I will leave the so-called ferryman to you", he said with grin.

"Show him the despair and terror that a true Harbinger of Death commands! Show him what it means to face one who controls the power to decay!"

Tomura Shigaraki grinned as he stepped forward.

"Alright. I suppose getting to see a deity tremble in fear at my powers, should be quite entertaining", the young super villain declared with a sadistic grin.

"And as for you..."

Baraggan turned his gaze towards Thanatos, as he pointed his large axe at the greek deity.

"I will personally show you, that I and I alone, am worthy of the title, GOD OF DEATH!

Notes:

I wanted to make a chapter where Baraggan and Tomura would be able to battle some other beings that are worthy opponents for them.
And I figured that the Greek God of Death and the Ferryman of Hades, would fit perfectly!

Plus, I felt that having the Keres, the personifications of violent deaths in greek myth, as followers of Baraggan, would be a great addtion to aid the former King of the Hollows in his future conquest of the SoSC, hehe!

As always, I hope you enjoyed! :)

Chapter 106: Telling jokes about the Akatsuki edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Hidan and Kakuzu were working alongside the rest of the crew of the Flying Dutchman, as Davy Jones stood at the helm.

However, the silver haired fanatic was snickering to himself, much to the annoyance of his partner.

"Alright, what the hell is so funny?", the old miser finally asked while glaring at the scythe wielder.

"Well, it's just..."

Hidan stopped and snickered some more, much to Kakuzu's annoyance.

"I just realized, that there was another member of the Akatsuki, that was actually an even bigger Masochist then even I was!"

As Hidan fell into another series of snickers, Kakuzu raised an eyebrow at his younger companion, his scepticism palpable.

"And which of our old colleagues is it that you are referring to?", the green eyed ninja asked in a deadpan tone.

"Konan, of course!", Hidan exclaimed with a shit-eating grin, as he looked at his partner.

"After all...she was in love with PAIN...Get it? HAHAHAHA!"

Despite usually having a general distaste for his younger companions vulgar jokes, Kakuzu couldn't help but actually snickering at the joke aimed at their former boss and his partner.

"Though, I gotta say, Pain was one lucky son of a Bitch!", Hidan continued, as he licked his lips with a hungry look in his eyes.

"If I had a woman as hot as her by my side, I would definitely use the Almighty push on her...if you get my meaning, hehe..."

As Hidan and Kakuzu continued to snicker, the other crew members and Jones just looked at the two with exasperated looks on their faces...

OoOoOoO

At the same time, somewhere else in the Sea of Second Chances, the Angel of the Hidden Rain stopped what she was doing, her eyes narrowing in annoyance.

"For some reason, I suddenly felt a desire to give both Hidan and Kakuzu, VERY painful deaths... preferably via papercuts..."

Notes:

Alright, another chapter! This time featuring Hidan and Kakuzu, being assholes like they usually are.
Also, being real...you know that someone would make a joke about Pain's name. And I figured Hidan would definitely make the joke about THAT!

Though, to be fair...The Ame trio WERE Jiraiya's students...meaning that the odds are, the three of them, were likely into some kinky stuff! Haha! XD

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 107: Justice edition (Part 3)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Somewhere in the Sea of Second Chances, a huge ship that bore the flag of the World Government, was cruising along the waves.

Sitting around a large table on the deck, several of the most powerful members of the crew were discussing what their next move should be.

Tosen was using one hand to take a sip from a cup of tea, while using the other to pet Wonderweiss. The child-like Hollow smiled happily, as he looked up at the former Soul Reaper Captain.

Mask De Masculine was stating his desire to continue spreading their brand of Justice all over the Sea, which James enthusiastically supported.

Combustion Man merely sat there in silence, though he did send the loud Sternritter several glares, hinting at his dislike for the Quincy.

Another tall man also sat by the table, sporting a cold expression. He was smoking a cigarette, and wore a double-breasted gray suit over a dark green shirt with a silver tie. He also had a golden loop earring on his left ear.
Instead of the usual Marine Cap, he had a ancient war helmet with a small, traditional Japanese dragon on it, with a long red plume hanging from it.

From his long, brown hair, three pairs of spider-like black arms from his hair, as well as a spider-like abdomen, could be seen.

This was Onigumo, a Vice Admiral of the Marines, and one of the most staunch believers in the Absolute Justice philosophy.

As the group continued their discussion, two figures watched them from the helm of the ship.

"Ahhhh...they seem to be as loud as always, huh?", a lazy voice stated in a casual manner.

Kizaru, one of the Admirals of the Marines and the user of the Glint-Glint Fruit, looked over at his superior. "Don't you agree, Sakazuki?"

Akainu merely glared down on the group at the table, not answering his yellow-clad colleague.

However, both of the extremly powerful Marines felt a chill go down their spines, as another figure walked out onto the deck. The group at the table also fell silent, looking over at the newcomer with wary expressions.

He looked like a normal, handsome young man, with short brown hair and eyes. He was wearing a nice suit and was sporting a small smile as he walked towards the table.

However, everyone's attention was not on the man, but rather on the black notebook that he was carrying.

As he sat down at the table, he looked at each of his crewmates before declaring in a calm, almost serene tone:

"I have been able to write down quite a few names today. Those newspapers really are quite useful."

Light Yagami, the owner of the Death Note, and the man who had been known as Kira in his old world, let out a laugh that displayed his true madness.

Then, he looked up at Akainu with a sadistic grin.

"So, what is our next move, Sakazuki?"

Besides him, Ryuk the Shinigami let out his own sinister cackle, as he looked over this crew of twisted enforcers of ‘Justice’...

Notes:

Another chapter featuring Akainu's crew!

In addtion to the other possible crew-members I have given him in the previous chapters, I decided he needed some allies from his old world as well.

And I figured that Kizaru, given his general power and willingness to work with him in the past, and Onigumo with his firm belief in the Absolute Justice philosophy, would be the most fitting Marines to be part of his crew.

And, I couldn't resist adding in Light and Ryuk at the end. I know that having the Death Note in the SoCS would make things EXTREMELY complicated, so it probably won't happen...
But, I felt that seeing Light alongside these guys, would really emphasize the whole theme of ‘Twisted Justice’ of this crew so well, hehe!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 108: The wielders of water edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Far down into the deep of the Sea of Second Chances, in the legendary city of Atlantis, two notable figures were currently in one of the training rooms of the underwater metropolis.

One of them was a tall, slender woman with fair skin. She had green eyes, and ankle-length, auburn hair styled into a herringbone pattern at the back, with a top-knot tied with a dark blue band, and with four bangs at the front. Two of the bangs were short, with one covering her right eye, and two were long, crossing each other on her bust, just below her chin.

She was wearing a long-sleeved, dark blue dress that falls just below the knees.

As she watched her companion practicing his technique, she let out a wistful sigh.

"It really is such a shame that you declined my proposal", Mei Terumi, the Fifth Mizukage of the village hidden in the Mist said with a frown.

"Oh, don't get me wrong! I was very flattered!", the man stopped spinning his weapon, as he looked over at the female Ninja with a apologetic smile.

"But unfortunately, I am happily married."

The man was tall, with a youthful appearance. He had aqua green eyes and spiky raven black hair.

He was wearing the uniform of the Soul Reapers, with a lieutenant badge on his left arm. He also had a tattoo on said arm, which appeared to be some kind of family crest.

Kaien Shiba, the former lieutenant of the 13th Division of the Gotei 13, then let out a hearty laugh.

"I don't think you need to worry at all, Mei. A woman as beautiful as you, is bound to find someone willing to marry you!"

The former Kage gave the Soul Reaper a grateful smile. "That's very kind of you to say, Kaien."

Kaien nodded to her with an encouraging smile, before turning his focus back to the weapon in his hands.

He narrowed his eyes, as he spun his released Zanpakutō around, creating a flow of water from both ends of the weapon.

Said weapon had an appearance that appeared to be a cross between a trident, a bishamon-yari and a ji, with a crystalline appearance.

As he stopped spinning his Zanpakutō around, Kaien looked at all of the water that he had summoned forth.

"Yes...I feel it. I am almost there!", he thought to himself.

"I know that soon, I will be able to achive Nejibana's Bankai!"

Notes:

Another chapter featuring a possible team-up!

Given that we know that Fisher Tiger is in Atlantis, I figured there would also be water users from both Naruto and Bleach in the legendary underwater-city as well. And, I felt that Mei and Kaien would be the perfect ones, given their personalities and connections to other characters!

And, I also figured that Mei and Kaien would have a pretty fun dynamic!

Plus, I felt that given what happened in his past life, Kaien would be pretty determined to get stronger...and I know that Nejibana's Bankai, would definitely be EXTREMELY powerful AND useful, especially in a ocean world!

As always, I hope you enjoyed! :)

Chapter 109: The masters of memories edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

On a small island in the Sea of Second Chances, a man and a woman were sitting across each other by a table, enjoying a meal.

The most striking of the pair, was undoubtedly the woman. Not only was she incredibly beautiful, but she also seemed to radiate with power.

Mnemosyne, the Titan of Memory in Greek mythology, took a sip from her cup of wine, as she looked at her male companion with an intrigued expression.

Said man was currently reading a book. He was tall, with black eyes and wavy black hair that reached his shoulders. He also had a long scar running vertically along the side of his left eye.
His clothes consisted of a white, long-sleeved collared shirt with black suspenders and dark pants.

Shūkurō Tsukishima, one of the former members of Xcution, and the wielder of the Fullbring "Book of the End", finally lifted his gaze. As his eyes meet those of the ancient greek deity, his lips turned slightly upwards.

"Now then...", he said in a calm tone. In his hand, the bookmark he had been holding, transformed into a katana that had a bookmark-shaped tsuba.

"I don't believe it was coincidence that I meet you. Especially considering what you govern", the Fullbringer finished, as his black eyes narrowed just a bit.

"So, tell me...what do you know about this world?"

Notes:

Another chapter!

I felt that I needed to write a chapter with one of the Fullbringers. And since Tsukishima's "Book of the End" ability is probably my favorite, I figured he was the natural choice. Plus, given how powerful it is, I know that even the Titan of Memory, would be intrigued by it!
So, I felt Tsukishima and Mnemosyne's interactions, would be very interesting, hehe!

As always, I hope you enjoyed! :)

Chapter 110: A heartwarming reunion edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Trafalgar Law, the Captain of the Hearth Pirates, had traveled all across the Sea of Second Chances, in the hopes of meeting a certain man again.

And now, after several false leads and distractions, he had finally found him.

As he looked at the blonde-haired man, who had saved his life when he was a boy, he had to resist the urge to run to him and embrace him.

Said man however, did not seem have any such reservations. The moment he had spotted Law, he had began running towards him, sporting a huge, goofy grin, and with tears of joy in his eyes...

Only to slip and land on his face, a few feet away from the Op-Op Fruit-user.

While Law shook his head at the man's clumsiness, he couldn't stop the fond smile spreading across his face as he walked over to help him back up...

Notes:

Another chapter!

I know that we all love seeing meetings in the SoSC that can lead to epic battles. But, I think that having characters experiencing some wholesome reunions, would be very nice as well.
And seeing Law meeting Corazon again, would definitely be VERY wholesome!

As always, I hope you enjoyed! :)

Chapter 111: The team-up of the Shonen mothers edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

On a humble ship sailing through the Sea of Second Chances, three individuals were sitting around a table, enjoying their lunch together.

The first of them was a woman with fair skin and long red hair. Those with sensory abilities, could sense her tremendous amount of chakra.

Kushina Uzumaki, the mother of Naruto and the former jinchūriki of the Nine-Tails, was busy scarfing down a huge bowl of salt ramen, with a huge grin on her face.

The second woman also had fair skin. Her long, wavy hair was light brown and reached down to the back of her neck. She had tied it up in a knot in the back and also had bangs down to her chin in the front.

Masaki Kurosaki, the mother of Ichigo and an Echt Quincy, was eating a piece of roasted pork, while looking over at the last member of their crew with a fascinated look in her eyes.

Said woman also had fair skin, as well as straight, dark purple hair at chin length. She was using her Ice Magic to create ice cubes for her glass of water.

Ur Milkovich, the mother of Ultear and the surrogate mother of Gray and Lyon, as well as a wizard strong enough to be one of the Ten Wizard Saints, looked over the most recent newspaper with a frown.

"It seems as if we will have to keep looking for leads", she said as she lifted her gaze, meeting the eyes of her two companions.

Then, she smiled.

"Still, I am sure that we will find those kids of ours sooner or later. Knowing mine, they will definitely do something that will draw a LOT of attention."

Kushina and Masaki both chuckled at that, as they felt they same way.

After all, their kids were also quite good, at attracting attention...

Notes:

Another chapter featuring a potential crew!

I did write a chapter where some of the major Shonen Dads formed a team...so, I felt that it was only right I also wrote a chapter featuring the Shonen Moms as a crew!
And, I know it would be cool to see Ur, Kushina and Masaki getting to show off in a fight!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 112: The bringers of the Plague edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

On a island in the Sea of Second Chances, countless bodies were laying around, completely lifeless.

If one looked closer, one could see that all of them had signs of dying in immense pain, caused by some kind of sickness.

In the center of the island however, a small group could be spotted.

One of them was a young man with short, spiky white hair, wearing colorful clothing. He was holding a pipe and was currently playing a cheerful melody, to an audience of countless rats.

The man, known as the Pied Piper, stopped for a moment and turned his gaze to one of his subordinates, who was looking around with a fearful expression.

"Apoo, there is no need for you to be so on guard", the man said with a subtle smirk. "After all, rats recognise one of their own. They can tell that you are a cowardly opportunist, always looking for the group which can give you the best chance of survival."

The Piper's grin grew. "So, naturally, they see you as a kindred spirit."

The former Supernova wanted to speak up, but seeing the cold, sadistic look in the white-clad musician's icy blue eyes, he merely nodded, while gulping loudly.

"You really have a way with words, don't you? Truly, you are a frightening young man..."

The eerie sounding voice, belonged to a haggard, old woman dressed in black. In each of her hands, she was carrying a broom and a rake. Her face was a deathly pale colour, and looked far to old to belong on a being that should be alive. Her eyes seemed to shine with an unnatural, sickly green color, as she looked at the Piper.

"I can see why you are able to sway so many creatures to you side, White Mesmerist. I am thrilled that I am able to observe what your next thrall will be, heheheh..."

Pesta, the personification of plagues and the Black Death in Norse myth, let out a sinister chuckle. Around her, the rats were chittering loudly, as if they were laughing along with the wicked crone.

Two rats in particular, had an appearance that set them apart from their brethren. They had a strange protuberance on their foreheads, as well as an abnormally large noses. One of them had also had it's right ear chewed out, distinguishing it from the other one.

It had been given the name Bug-Eaten, and it possessed the Stand called Ratt. It had, much like the other rodents, been drawn to Pesta, as a result of her power over the animals that had once brought the Black Plauge over the lands of Scandinavia.

Another rat that stood out from the rest, was one that eminated a strong aura of dark energy. It had the appearance of a white feathered rat, with two ram-like horns in it's head, a long snake-like tongue and claws like those of a hawk.

This was the Colo Colo, a evil rat-like creature from Mapuche mythology.

A beautiful woman with long, golden hair, was also present. However, she was only wearing a few tattered green garments, which did nothing to hide her animal-like tail. This was the Huldra, a seductive creature from norse folklore, who entranced humans with her soothing song, before luring them away to an unknown fate.

The last of these significant servants, had the appearance of a thin, disheveled man. His teeth and nails were sharp, much like those of a rat, and his hair was mess of black spikes. He seemed to be emanating a permanent shadowy aura. His yellow eyes were drifting through the army of rodents, as he grinned in an unnerving manner.

This was Arimanius, a dark deity from Greek mythology, who favored rats as his chosen animals.

However, even Arimanius seemed nervous, as the last member of the crew's leaders, finally returned, having finished his most recent meal.

He was a tall, gaunt figure. His clothes consisted of a long, black coat with numerous buttons, and black pants.
He had a bulbous, bald, waxy head and long, crooked, taloned fingers, that gave off the impression of claws. Additionally, he had big, pointed ears, eerily pale skin, bushy eyebrows, a long, semi-V-shaped chin, and hunched, vastly extended shoulders.

The most unnerving thing about the man however, was the visible fangs, that could be seen sticking out at the very front of his mouth. The grotesque fangs only added to the undead creature's rat-like appearance.

This was Count Orlok, one of the most feared vampires to ever rule over the night. And, he was also, the most powerful Nosferatu, or Plauge-bringer, that all the night-walkers had ever known.

As the undead aristocrat approched his companions, hoards of clearly diseased rats followed him. As the noble reached them, they all saw that fresh blood was dripping from his fangs and claws.

"Ahhh", the Nosferatu let out a pleased sigh, as he smiled at Pesta and the Pied Piper.

"One of the women of this island, had a truly beautiful neck...It was a pleasure to empty her of blood from it."

Pesta and the Piper smiled as well, pleased that their undead companion was exactly as deadly and cruel as they had hoped when they had joined forces with him.

As the three of them smiled, the rats around them started to feast on all the dead bodies of the humans unfortunate enough, to be cursed with the docking of these three Plague-bringers on their island...

Notes:

Well...that was one hell of a nightmare-inducing crew, wasn't it?

But yes, I felt that Pesta, the Pied Piper and Count Orlok, would work so well together, as the Plague-bringing crew!

And, I had to give them some subordinates as well. So, I figured that Apoo, the Rats from Jojo part 4, Colo Colo from Mapuche mythology, the Huldra from Norse Folklore and Arimanius, a dark deity from Greek mythology, who favored rats as his chosen animals, would be perfect!

But yeah, I do NOT envy the crew that would have to face off with this group, hehehe!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 113: The conqueror of Chi edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Hsi Wu, the Demon Sorcerer of the Sky, landed on an seemingly empty island, the remaining Stymphalian Birds right behind him.

The child of Tiamat clenched his fists in anger, as he realized that he had lost his the trail on the Queen Anne’s Revenge. "When I get my hands on that damm Ninja, I will shredd her until nothing is left!", he muttered angrily.

However, his eyes widened in shock, as he felt a powerful presence closing in on him, fast. Because of that, he was able to dodge the attack. The Stymphalian Bird hovering right behind him, was not so lucky.

It was sliced in half, by a pair of jade swords attached to long chains. As the glowing, emerald coloured blades were pulled back, Hsi Wu realized that the blades were surging with Chi energy.

"But...who...?", the Demon Sorcerer though to himself, before turning his gaze to where the swords had been called back.

Swinging both the blades in his hands around using the chains connected to them, a large figure stood atop a hill, looking down on Tiamat’s subordinates with a wry grin.

The figure had the appearance of a light gray anthropomorphic bull with glowing green eyes, long black hair, a helmet, two enormous horns that were very thick and shaped like flames, a brown loincloth made of layerd leather, and muscular arms with brown bracers.

"Ah...looks like I missed."

The creature said in a casual tone, before his glowing green eyes meet Hsi Wu’s red ones. "Oh well...guess I'll have to try again."

"Who are you?", The Demon Sorcerer asked, his eeys narrowing as he took a battle stance.

The ancient warrior’s grin grew.

"I have had many titles. The Jade Slayer. The Master of Pain. The Beast of Vengeance. The Maker of Widows. And my personal favorite...The Supreme Warlord of all China."

"But...you can call me Kai." His voice took on a lighter tone, before he caught the blades in his hands, pointing one at the Demon Sorcerer of the Sky.

"And you...I can feel that you have a large amount of Chi..."

The Spirit Warrior’s expression instantly changed, become much more sinister.

"And, I will take that Chi for myself...So that I can use it in my conquest of this world!"

As Kai charged forward, Hsi Wu raised his hands, yelling out: "Attack!" The Stymphalian Birds charged at the Bull, all of them meeting the same fate as their predecessor.

Then, the Spirit Warrior and the Demon Sorcerer clashed, causing a shockwave to erupt. The Mythical Birds quickly got out of the way, as the battle between the two Masters of Chi continued to intensify...

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring a potential fight!

I really like all the main villains of the Kung Fu Panda movies, but I felt that Kai would be the one best one to start off with, given that he is the most powerful of the three. And, seeing him fighting one of the Demon Sorcerers in order to gain their Chi, would definitely be cool!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 114: The battle of the sovereigns of time edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

On an island in the Sea of Second Chances, a blonde haired woman stood amidst a horde of defeated Samebitos.

She had and impressive figure, as well as wavy, golden hair that was cropped short, reaching only the base of her nape. Her equally golden eyes observed the fallen monsters, glinting with a arrogant shine.

"Hmmm...looks like even in this new world, my powers are unrivaled", Dimaria Yesta, a former member of the Spriggan 12 of the Alvarez Empire, stated with a smirk.

However, at that moment, the sun went down.

The female mage suddenly heard a sinister-sounding chuckle coming from behind her, and spun around to see where it came from.

Standing there, was a extremely tall, muscular man with golden hair and eyes. He was wearing a very flamboyant outfit, consisting of a yellow jacket and pants, over a tight, black tank-top, as well as chaps with an exposed crotch. Numerous green heart-shaped accessories hung from all over his body, most notably over his forehead.

His skin was pale, his nails were long and sharp with a black colour, and as he grinned, Dimaria saw that his two of his teeth were long and sharp, like a pair of fangs.

"So...It appears that you possess powers, that grant you control over time itself", the man said in an incredibly deep, haughty voice.

Dimaria raised an eyebrow in suprise. "So, you figured that out, did you?", she said with a raised eyebrow.

Then, her expression turned into a wicked grin.

"But, I am afraid it won't do you any good!"

However, just as she was about to active her ability, the man yelled out:

"THE WORLD!"

And suddenly, Dimaria found herself on the ground, with a massvie wound on her stomach. "W-what was that?", the mage muttered, completely shocked.

"Don't tell me...you can control time too?!"

The man, or rather, Vampire, grinned at the obvious fear in Dimaria’s voice.

"YES!", the man declared loudly, as he pointed at the stunned Spriggan 12 member, his grin growing even wider.

"Now, bow! FOR I AM THE TRUE RULER OF TIME!"

The man then pointed at himself.

"FOR I, DIO, AM THE ONE TRUE RULER OF THE WORLD!"

He slowly walked towards Dimaria, who had gotten to her feet, staring at the Stand-user with a fearful, but determined expression.

Dio Brando merely smirked at her, his hand on his hip.

"I will tell you now...any sort of resistance you try to muster, will simply be...MUDA!"

Notes:

MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA!!!

Hehehe...I just had to write a chapter featuring the legend himself, DIO! And, I figured that Dimaria, would be a fitting first opponent for the iconic, blonde-haired, Stand-wielding Vampire douchbag!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 115: The battle of the enhanced fighters edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

A horde of Cipactli’s animals, lead by one of the heads of his Artillery squadron, was about to face off with Franky, Sasori and one of their new allies.

The one in charge of the troop, was a large, slender bonobo with black and gray fur. He had prominent fangs, and a scar on his face. In addition, one of his eyes was white, meaning he was half-blind.

Still, one could clearly see the intelligence in the ape’s other green eye, as well as a murderous intent.

Another animal walked up to the bonobo’s. This one was a genetically enhanced dinosaur, who eyed the opposing group with wary eyes.

"Koba, do you think it’s wise to attack them?", the Indoraptor asked. He knew, after all, that humans should not be underestimated.

The evil primate merely grinned in response. "We...need to..figure out...what those filthy humans...can do", he declared, before gesturing to an enhanced bear.

"You!", He pointed at the trio of humans. "Attack!"

The bear roared, as it charged headfirst towards the three humans.

Franky merely grinned as he looked over at their new ally. "Well, looks like it’s time for you to show us, if all that boasting of yours was true!"

Sasori didn't say anything, but he also looked over that the blonde haired man standing next to the blue haired cyborg with an intrigued look in his eyes.

The man was tall and well-built, with masculine facial features. He was wearing a green-colored military attire.

However, the far more noticeable thing about the man's appearance, was that the section of his face surrounding his right eye, was covered in complex metallic cybernetic prosthetics. Which again, was additionally covered by some sort of monocle.

The man grinned, before stepping forward. "Very well", he stated in a german accent. "I will show the both of you, that the things I said, were no boasts at all!"

Then, as the bear was a few feet away, the man unfolded a machine gun from the inside of his stomach. The bear, who had no time to dodge the attack, was peppered with 600 armored bullets. It fell to the ground, completly full of holes.

"YOU UTTER FOOLS!" The former soldier yelled out in an extremely over-the-top way, as he pointed at Koba and the Indoraptor, before striking a pose.

"NOW DO YOU SEE! GERMAN SCIENCE TRULY IS THE GREATEST IN THE WORLD!"

Koba narrowed his eyes at the german cyborg, before he pulled out both a M4A1 with an ACOG scope and an M249-SAW, which he had kept hidden until now.

Meanwhile, Franky just grinned, as he watched the blonde haired man continue to shout out loud declarations about the greatness of his country’s science.

"That Stroheim guy sure is passionate, huh", the blue haired shipwright stated with an amused glint in his eyes, while looking down at the Ninja by his side.

"I can't believe we found someone who is not only just as obsessed with posing as you are...", Sasori stated with a frown. "But, he might actually be even louder then you are..."

The red haired puppeter shook his head, before adding in a resigned tone: "I didn't think that was actually possible...but here we are..."

Notes:

Another chapter, featuring some characters we could potentially see in the future!

First up, I felt that both Koba from the Planet of the Apes movies and the Indoraptor, would fit in really well with Cipactli’s crew.

Especially the evil primate, who I could easily see working in the God Eater’s Artillery squadron. And, to go with a theme of having animals that had already been enhanced by human experimentation, I decided to include the Indoraptor as well!

And of course, I had to write a chapter were Franky and Sasori met Stroheim! After all, the german cyborg would absolutely LOVE the chance to show off why "GERMAN SCIENCE IS THE GREATEST IN THE WORLD!"
Especially to two others who have such similar enhancements as himself!

Plus, the interactions between Franky and Stroheim, as well as Sasori’s reactions to all of it, would be absolute comedy gold, hahaha! XD

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 116: The reunion of those who govern death edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

In the Sea of Second Chances, two monstrous figure who had been both feared and worshiped by the ancient Aztec people, were about to enter battle.

They were Mictlāntēcutli and Mictēcacihuātl, Gods of death and the rulers of Mictlan, the lowest and northernmost section of the underworld in Aztec myth.

However, despite their immense power, a group of fighters stood before them, ready to take them on.

Ulquiorra Cifer said nothing, as he stared up at the two deities. As he unsheathed his sword, the green eyed Arrancar looked over to his side, at the man standing next to him.

"Man...I really do have bad luck when it comes to facing strong opponents, huh?"

The man rubbed the back of his head as he let out a tired sigh.

"Come on, quit talking like that!", another voice called out, this one belonging to young girl. "This time, we will make sure none of our comrades die. Isn't that right, Starrk?"

"Yeah...You are right, Lilynette", the man said as he straighten up, his grey eyes becoming filled with a new resolve.

Coyote Starrk put his hand on top of his other half’s head, as the two prepared to go into their Resurrección.

"Huh...I think this is the first time I have seen you actually look motivated for a fight!", A man with wild blue hair stated with a grin.

"Though, just a heads up...I will be the one to land the killing blow on those two old dipshits...Got it?"

Grimmjow Jaegerjaques had a bloodthirsty look in his blue eyes, as he looked up at the Aztec deities, Panthera already in his hand.

"Just remember, we need to fight together in order to defeat these two. Alright, Grimmjow?"

The woman speaking to the Panther Hollow, had long green hair and grey eyes. She also had unsheathed her sword, holding it up in front of her.

"Yeah, yeah, I got it", Grimmjow stated with a shrug. "We have teamed up before, haven't we Nelliel? I know that you are strong enough to look out for yourself, just like these guys are."

Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck looked over at her male companion with a cool gaze, before she nodded. "True enough", she stated.

Then, the final member of the group stepped forward.

"Very well then." As she drew her blade, both it and her blonde hair shined in the light of the half moon.

Tia Halibel looked up at the two deities who had once ruled over their pantheons underworld, with a determined look in her green eyes.

"I never though this day would come...but, I am glad I am able to fight alongside all of you", the Queen Of Hueco Mundo stated proudly.

"Now...CHARGE!"

And with that, the former members of the Espada charged ahead.

All of them ready to battle together, side by side, as comrades.

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring a reunion I would LOVE to see in the main story!

I feel like all of these Espadas, are the ones who will be Cutty Sark crew’s side. And because of that, I think it would be really cool to see all of them fighting side by side as a team at some point!

And of course, I needed some worthy opponents for all these extremely powerful Arrancars!

And, I felt that Mictlāntēcutli and Mictēcacihuātl, the rulers of the underworld in Aztec mythology, would be some very fitting adversaires for some of the strongest Hollows ever!
That, would surely be an epic battle, between the different rulers of the realms of the dead!

As always, I hope you enjoyed! :)

Chapter 117: "Bad news" edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Hecate’s mirage had just appeared in front of Poseidon as he walked along the beach of Fiddler’s Green.

"Lord Poseidon!", the Goddes of magic exclaimed.

"What?", the trident wielder asked with a rather bored expression.

"Circe! She’s been captured!"

"Oh no!", Poseidon exclaimed...in a INCREDIBLY insincere tone...

.....

"Anyway, about the other Olympians..."

Notes:

Hope you enjoyed! :)

Chapter 118: Your type edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The White Company was currently on a minor island, picking up their latest payment for a completed job.

Kimblee and Bambietta were collecting the money, while Eruka and P’Li where off buying some supplies.

Which left Deidara and Jackal to stand guard, watching over the group’s stuff.

However, the Demon was grinning, as he watched the former Akatsuki. Deidara’s gaze seemed to follow the female Sternritter’s movments. "Guess that makes sense", he stated with a drawl.

The Ninja turned around, looking at the former Tartaros member, his visable eye narrowed.

"What are you talking about?", the hot-headed Ninja asked in a annoyed tone.

"Well, just that it seems you have type, when it comes to the kind of woman you wanna bang."

Jackal’s grin grew.

"Well, Bambi is definitely what you would call a...Bombshell. In more ways then one, hehe. And given your preferences, I can see why you would find that damm Quincy so attractive."

Deidara’s face turned red, before he turned away from the grinning Demon.

"Wait..."

Jackal began laughing.

"Don’t tell me...you were actually planning on using a pick-up line like that on her? Oh man! That’s hilarious! HAHAHAHA!"

"SHUT UP JACKAL!"

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring the White Company!

I just couldn't resist making a joke about Bambietta being called a ‘Bombshell’.
And, I figured that Jackal would definitely have fun annoying Deidara, haha! XD

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 119: "Let's go" edition

Notes:

A chapter inspired by the popluar "Let's go" meme, and it's many variations, featuring the Akatsuki!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Nagato: "Let's go!"

.....

"CRIPPLES?!"

OoOoOoO

Konan: "Let's go!"

.....

"ORPHANS?!"

OoOoOoO

Itachi: "Let us commence forth!"

.....

"OLDER BROTHERS?!"

OoOoOoO

Kisame: "Let's go!"

.....

"DOLPHINS?!"

OoOoOoO

Deidara: "Let's go!"

.....

"UCHIHAS?!"

OoOoOoO

Sasori: "Let's get this over with...."

.....

"BOMBERS?!"

OoOoOoO

Kakuzu: "Urgh...Let's just do this!"

.....

"MISERS?!"

OoOoOoO

Hidan: "Let's go!"

.....

"FANATICS?!"

OoOoOoO

Tobi: "Let's do it! Yay!"

.....

"UNDERCOVER BOSSES?!"

OoOoOoO

Orochimaru: "Let's go!"

.....

"SNAKES?!"

OoOoOoO

Zetsu: "Let's go!"

.....

"FLESH-EATING PLANTS?!"

Notes:

Hope you enjoyed! :)

Chapter 120: The gift edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Apacci had just finished her training for the day, and was heading to her room to relax for a while before dinner.

However, when she got there, she saw that there was a box laying on the bed in the room.

There was a note on top of it:

"To Apacci, from Halibel", it said.

Now feeling really excited, the female Hollow quickly opened the box with a big smile...

Which instantly morphed into a mortified expression.

"Does...does Lady Halibel...REALLY want me to wear....this?!"

OoOoOoO

At the same time, Halibel entered her room, having helped Jinbe catch some fish for the coming days.

She quickly spotted a crudly wrapped present, that had been placed on her nightstand.

Picking it up with, she saw that there was a note attached to it:

"To my awesome Lady! I got you a great present! Signed, Apacci."

Now sporting a befuddled, but fond expression, the former Queen of Hueco Mundo unwrapped the present...

Only to stare in shock, at the frankly embarrassing contents inside...

OoOoOoO

(Later, at dinner)

Everyone on the Cutty Sark had gathered to eat dinner. That is, with the exception of Halibel and Apacci.

Then, the two of them entered simultaneously. Both of them were looking towards the opposite direction from where the other one was, and both of them were sporting VERY embarrassed expressions.

When the rest of the crew saw what the two of them were wearing, they immediately understood why.

Appaci was wearing a bright pink t-shirt, with a picture of a Halibel sporting a radiant smile. Above and below the picture, there were words, printed in bold letters:

"YOU ARE DEER TO ME!"

Halibel, on the other hand, was wearing a white t-shirt, with a picture of a Apacci , sporting a blush, as well as a proud smile.

Just like the other shirt, there was also something written on this one:

"MY ADORABLE LITTLE FAWN!"

Everyone stared in complete shock at the, quite frankly, surreal image in front of them.

That is, except for Kisame and Grimmjow, who turned towards Nami with matching grins.

The female Straw Hat shook her head, before letting out a sigh, and pulling out two roles of money.

"Alright...you two win. I have to admit, I NEVER thought, that you would actually be able to make those two wear those embarrassing-as-hell shirts..."

Notes:

I hope that gave you a good laugh!
Personally, I couldn't stop laughing while imagining Halibel and Apacci wearing those kinds of infamous ‘Matching Parent-and-child Shirts’, haha!

And of course, I though Kisame and Grimmjow being the ones behind it, because of a bet with Nami, would be a funny reason as to why XD

As always, I hope you enjoyed! :)

Chapter 121: The Four Great Beasts edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

On a large secluded island, in the middle of the Sea of Second Chances, four creatures were resting.

All of them were towering figures, and they all seemed to radiate with power, even while relaxing.

Eventually, one of them raised his head, and stared up at the sky with a focused look in his golden eyes. Then, as he lowered his head to and locked eyes with the others, they saw that he was grinning.

"Hehehe...Looks like Cipactli and Tiamat’s forces, have finally begun their clash", he stated. Judging by the way he was grinning, it seemed that he was tempted to join said battle.

As the others looked at him with equal amounts of amusement and exasperation, the ancient being stretched, causing his sky blue scales to shimmer in the sun.

He was known as the Azure Dragon of the East, one of the Four Great Mythological Beasts of Asian Mythos.

The first of his companions to speak up, had the appearance of a gigantic Tiger, with snow white fur. In addition, his razor sharp claws, seemed to be made out of metal.

He was the known as the White Tiger of the West.

"Hmmm...well, I have to admit...joining that war, between two of the so-called ‘Gods of the Sea’, does sound pretty tempting", the towering cat said with a chuckle.

"What do you guys think?"

The third member of their group that responded to the question, was a gigantic Tortoise, with a shining black shell, and purple scales.

"I think we should just watch the battles for now, and see what the outcome of the war will be", the aquatic creature said in a cheerful, but wise tone of voice, that sounded surprisingly youthful.
In fact, all of the beings sounded rather young, despite their imposing appearances.

The Black Tortoise of the North, then turned to look at the final member of their group. The Tiger and Dragon did the same.

For while the four of them were generally considered to be equals in terms of power, the last member of the group, was the one the others often looked to as their leder, due to his experience and natural leadership skills.

As he unfolded his stunning red wings, the mythical being looked at the others with his golden eyes.

He was known as the Vermilion Bird of the South, and he seemed to be in deep thought.

"I agree. The best move for now, would be to observe this war, as well as what it’s outcome will lead to", the Phoenix said with a nod, as his wings started to catch fire.

The other three also started to shine with some kind of ethereal light.

When it subsided, in the Beasts place, four humans stood.

"I think it will be easier for us to watch this battle, if our appearances are a little less...conspicuous", the man who stood where the Tortoise had laid, said with a grin.

He now had the appearance of a tall young man, with golden hair. In his hand, he was holding a black staff, with a blue orb it the tip, which seemed to radite with power.

"I think you are right in that assumption", the man who who stood where the Tiger had rested stated with a nod, his grin revealing his feline-like fangs.

He was tall and muscular, with long black hair tied into a long ponytail. He had two large metal gauntlets on his hands, with claws that resembled those of his Tiger form. They also seemed to surge with electrical energy.

The man who stood in place of the Dragon let out a laugh, as he grinned at his friends. "Well, shall we head out then?"

He was also tall, with spiky blue hair. In his belt, a katana that seemed to surge with blue energy hung.

"Yeah", the final memebr of their group simply stated.

He was the tallest of them, with spiky gray hair. In his belt, numerous black shuriken hung.

"Let’s go."

And so, the Four Great Beasts headed out, in order to observe the war between two of the ruling powers of the Sea of Second Chances.

Notes:

Alright, another chapter featuring some mythological creatures I felt would be cool to see in the SoSC.

The Four Great Beasts of, are some of my favorite creatures from Asian mythos, so I wanted to write a chapter featuring them. And, being inspired by how the Gods of the Sea all have human forms, I felt that these legendary creatures would have the power to change their appearance as well.
And, as a bonus, I wanted them all to have different fighting styles, as shown by their weapons.
As for their allegiances, I think all of them would be of the ‘Pretty chill with anyone who can prove themselves in a fight’ type of being.

As always, I hope you enjoyed! :)

Chapter 122: Memes with the Shark Trio edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Circe was glaring up at Kisame in her Hydra form. How dare he mock her?!

"You think you're cute, don't you?" she snarled.

Kisame’s grin widened as he looked at the enraged witch.

"Bitch, I'm adorable."

OoOoOoO

Jinbe, smiling at Kisame and Halibel.

"You two, are my friends. I am truly happy to be able to fight by your side, and help you whenever I can."

Kisame and Halibel, desperately trying to contain their feels, merely nods.

Kisame: "Cool. Thanks, Jinbe."

Halibel: "We really appreciate it."

Them on the inside: "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!"

OoOoOoO

The Cipactli-possessed Gustave was staring up at Halibel as she was about to finish him off.

"NOOOOO! A LOWLY SHARK LIKE YOU CAN'T DEFEAT ME!"

Halibel: "Hahaha, Segunda Etapa go Brrrr!"

Notes:

Hope you enjoyed! :)

Chapter 123: The War of the Wolves edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The Wolf Pack crew was currently facing off against a group of enemies.

And this group’s members, seemed to be a Pack very similar to their own.

"I will handle that one." Free stepped forward, and pointed at the figure standing to the left of the enemy trio.

He had the body of a tall, muscular egyptian man. He was wearing the garbs of a soldier, and was carrying a mace and a bow. However, his head was that of a Wolf, with piercing grey eyes.

He was Wepwawet, the Wolf-God of War of Egyptian mythology.

The desert deity grinned at the magic-wielding Werewolf’s statement. The two of them then began running towards another part of the island, so as to not get caught up in the other fights about to take place.

"Then, I think I shall choose YOU as MY opponent", the man standing to the right of the enemy crew stated with a bloodthirsty grin.

He was tall and muscular, with wild grey hair, golden eyes and razor sharp teeth and nails. He was wearing grey pelts and a crown of bones.

Lycaon, the king of werewolves from the greek mythos, was pointing at the Captain, who was staring back with his usual stoic expression. He then looked over at his two remaining companions, giving them a simple nod. He then leaped into the air and transformed into his mist form before flying off, with the cursed Grecian King quickly pursuing.

The last member of the Wolf Pack rubbed the back of his head, while letting out a exasperated sigh. "Why do I always end up having to fight someone really strong?"

Unsually, Lilynette did not yell at him for his lack of enthusiasm. Instead, she was eying the last member of the opposing Pack with a genuinely scared look on her face.

Noticing this, the former Primera put a hand on her shoulder in a comforting manner. The girl looked up at him and nodded with a grateful smile.

Starrk then turned his gaze to his opponent. He was a tall, youthful looking man with pale skin and raven-black hair, which reach down to his shoulders. However, when he smiled at the two Hollows, they saw that his teeth were sharp fangs like those of a wolf.

Then, the man let out a howl, that caused a massive shockwave to erupt. A cloud of dust then obscured him, though both the Hollows could feel that the man was transforming.

When the dust settled, a gigantic wolf stood in the man’s place. His ice-blue eyes locked with Starrk’s, and he grinned, showing off all of his massive fangs.

He was Fenris, the son of Loki, and the father of Wolves. He was one of the three bringers of Ragnarok along with his brother Jormungandr and sister Hel, and one of the greatest monsters of Norse mythology.

Starrk’s expression shifted into one of focus, as he put shifted his hand, putting it on top of Lilynette’s head. As he entered into his Resurreción, the monstrous Wolf of Myth simply let out another howl.

From their positions on the island, Wepwawet and Lycaon also howled, signaling that they too, were about to begin their battles.

Starrk, Free and the Captain simply narrowed their eyes, as they prepared themselves for battle.

And then, the Wolf Packs clashed. As the battles began, the pale light of a full moon shone down on them.

However, by the time the battle had reached it’s conclusion, it would surely have have changed into a crimson colour.

For this was truly a battle worthy, to be bathed in the the light of a Blood Moon...

Notes:

Another chapter featuring the Wolf Pack! This time facing off against a crew of what I felt was very fitting opponents for them!

We have Free vs. Wepwawet, meaning a battle between a magic-wielding Werewolf and a Egyptian Wolf God of War.

The Captain vs. Lycaon, aka the orignal mythological King of Werewolves fighting one of the coolest modern-day versions of a Lycanthrope.

And finally, we have Starrk vs. Fenris, the legendary Giant Wolf of Norse Mythology. A Wolf Hollow battling a God-slaying bringer of a Apocalypse!

Also, fun fact: Since Jormungandr in the SoSC has based his human form on MCU Thor, I decided that Fenris in human form, would look strikingly like his father. So, he basically looks like a more feral version of Tom Hiddleston with fangs, whenever he assumes his human form, hehe!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 124: "Who Will Stop The Rain" edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

On one of the small and peaceful entrance island’s of the SoSC, the people were busy with their work.

None had noticed the ominous presence of a very menacing individual, who was currently hiding in a abandoned shipwreck.

Currently sitting down, he was munching down on a lunch he had stolen, while occasionally glaring at the horrifically mutilated corpses of a man and a dog.

"I hate fuckers like him, who don’t even bother picking up their dog’s shit", the man said with a snarl.

Then, a sadistic grin started to spread across his face.

"Still...using Aqua Necklace, I can do whatever I want, even in this new world! HAHAHAHAHA!!"

While Angelo Katagiri’s laugh echoed throughout the ruined ship, his aquatic Stand manifested around his neck, letting out a cackle that mirrored that of it’s deprived user...

Notes:

Another chapter featuring a Jojo villain. This one being Angelo, one of the most sadistic, vile, and murderous characters in the whole series.

Given that his Stand is a water-based one, I felt that it would only make sense that he would pop up in the SoSC at some point.

Although, I do except that he will receive some fitting comeuppance in this world as well...though it probably won't involve being turned into a rock this time, hehe!

And BTW, the title of this chapter, is a reference to the song "Who Will Stop The Rain" by the band Asia, which was the song Angelo’s Stand gets it’s name from. I recommend giving it a listen, it’s a really cool song!

Also, OceanLord, I am just wondering of you have finished Vento Aureo? I have some ideas for chapters featuring the Part 5 cast, so knowing that I can write about them without spoiling anything, would be appreciated!

As always, I hope you enjoyed! :)

Chapter 125: The Deicide brought forth by the Ultimate Alliance edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

On a desolated island in the Sea of Second Chances, a single being observed his surroundings.

He was tall, with pure white hair, golden eyes, and tanned skin. He was wearing a toga that was fit for someone of royal stature. In his right hand, he was carrying a large, golden scythe and in his left, a silver sickle.

However, the most intimidating thing about the man, was the aura he was emitting. It was so intense and overwhelming, it most likely could incinerate a 'normal being', who got too close to the ancient Deity.

Kronos, the Titan of Time, and the former ruler of the world of Ancient Greece, let out a huff as his eyes scanned the island, a disgusted look on his face.

"So...this is the world that Poseidon and his cohorts have created", the former Ruler of Mount Othrys thought out-loud with a sneer. It was obvious that he was not impressed by how his son had contorted the Underworld. Though, his expression suddenly shifted into that of a grin.

"Still...I must thank him for his foolishness. It is because of him, that I was able to manifest like this, in my true form."

He then let out a laugh.

"SOON, ALL SHALL BOW BEFORE THE TITAN KING OF TIME!!"

However, the Greacian Deity's laughter was interrupted by a voice, coming from behind him.

"I see...how very interesting..."

Turning around, Kronos saw that two men were standing there. One of them was a tall man with a long, wild mane of black hair, wearing red and black armour. His face and posture suggested that he was someone used to being on the battlefield.

The other was also a tall man, wearing white clothing. He was incredibly handsome, with meticulously styled brown hair and pale skin.

The man in white spoke once again, his calm, yet powerful voice carrying a almost...hypnotic power:

"It seems that we were correct in our assumptions", he declared with a smirk, as he looked over at his companion. "It truly was someone wielding great power, that we sensed."

The other man also smirked at that. "Indeed", he said with a nod. His voice was aslo deep and filled with a incredible sense of confidence.

"And who are you?" Kronos asked, his golden eyes narrowing as he looked at the two men. The fact that tehy did not seem to be bothered at all by his ovewhelming energy, put the Titan King on guard.

"Ah, of course!", the man with the brown hair stated, before his eyes met those of the Titan. For some reason, the man's cold, brown eyes, caused a shiver to run down the Greek Deity's spine.

"I, am Aizen Sōsuke. And, my companion here, is Madara Uchiha."

Kronos' gaze shifted towards the raven haired man, who was staring at him with a unnerving grin. The Titan of Time was shocked when he realized that the man was looking at him, as if he was eager to engage him in battle.

"Now, the two of us were actually in the middle of a battle" Aizen spoke up, drawing the Titan's attention again. "But, our attention was drawn by your little display of power", the man said, now with a slightly mocking edge to his tone.

"And, both of us, just so happened to have heard about you, from some of the other inhabitants of this world", the armour-wearing man stated.

"I see..."

Kronos looked at the two men, as he readied his weapons. "And does that mean that the two of you, intend to challenge me?"

Aizen's smirk grew when hearing that.

"Indeed we do", he stated, as he unsheathed his blade. "Madara you see, has quite the understandable distaste for cowards, who commit treason on their mother's behalf..."

Madara's glare intensified, as his visible eye suddenly shone with a crimson glow. As he looked at Kronos, he pulled out two Kunai, pointing them at the Titan.

"And as for me...", Aizen continued, as he held up his sword, his cold brown eyes meeting Kronos' golden ones.

"I harbour an intense dislike for so-called ‘Kings’...ESPECIALLY those, who claim to be able to control time."

Kronos held up his scythe and sickle, now ready to do battle with these clearly powerful induviduals.

Aizen and Madara shared a single look, before the Ninja charged at the Titan with a grin.

As the legendary Uchiha and the Titan of Time clashed, the former Ruler of Hueco Mundo grinned, as he waited for the optimal opportunity to join the battle, his Kyoka Suigetsu shining ominously.

Notes:

Another chapter featuring Aizen and Madara!

I was thinking...what would be cooler then Aizen vs. Madara?

Aizen and Madara actually teaming up, to battle an enemy worthy of such a team-up!

And, I felt that Kronos, the Titan King of Time, would certainly be a worthwhile opponent for both the infamous Soul Reaper and legendary Ninja!

Plus, as I highlighted, I felt that both Aizen and Madara, would have understandable reasons for disliking that particular Titan...and, they have both shown that they are willing to work with others, to take down a mutual threat.
Madara teaming up with Hashirama to form Konoha, and Aizen teaming up with Ichigo to take down Yhwach.

As always, I hope you enjoyed! :)

Chapter 126: The Present edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The Cutty Sark crew had docked at a small island, in order to replenish their supplies.

However, as Kisame walked through the lively marked, his thoughts were on something else. He and Halibel had become a couple very recently, and he wanted to buy her a nice present.

"But, what kind of gift would she really appreciate?", the Ninja Swordsman thought out-loud. Samehada let out a chitter, as if it was trying to give it’s owner advice.

"Yeah, I know she would like some fresh crab legs, but I wanted to give her something...a little more...special..."

The blue haired Ex-Akatsuki mumbled the last part, while his face turned a light shade of purple. Samehada let out another chitter, this time sounding unsually chipper.

"Yeah, yeah...stop being so cheeky", the Ninja muttered, before letting out tired sigh.

However, as he looked to his right, something caught his eye. A humble stand, where a certain type of items was being sold. One in particular, caused Kisame to grin.

"That, looks perfect. Don't you think so?", he asked his sword, which replied with a enthusiastic chitter.

OoOoOoO

Later on, after the crew had eaten dinner and was relaxing on the deck, Kisame approached Halibel. He was holding something behind his back, though no-one was able to see what exactly it was.

"Hey, Tia", he said in a seemingly casual tone, though some of the other crewmembers picked up on the slightly nervous look in his eyes.

When the former Queen of Hueco Mundo looked up at him from where she was sitting, a somewhat suprised look on her face, the blue haired Ninja showed her what he had been hiding.

It was a large, adorable-looking Shark Plushie. It’s mouth was shaped in a cheerful grin, and it’s front fins were stretching outwards, making it look as if it was anticipating a hug.

Halibel looked at the, quite honestly, VERY huggable plushie with a stunned expression...

That quickly shifted into a warm smile. Taking the gift into her arms, she looked up at Kisame with a fond look in her green eyes.

"Thank you, Kisame", she said softly, her voice filled with affection.

"Hehe...yeah...glad to see you liked it", Kisame replied with a grin that looked far more like the one he normally had. Although, the look in his eyes was far softer then usual, as he watched Halibel hug the Shark Plushie with a smile.

As for the rest of the C.S. crew, they all had varying reactions to the shark couple’s interactions:

Apacci was blushing profusely, looking as if she was about to pass out at seeing her mother-figure acting so...Lovey-dovey with the Ninja Swordsman.

Sanji was sitting in a corner, soundly depressed at the reminder that such a beautiful woman, was dating a damm swordsman.

Grimmjow had a look on his face, as if he was unsure if he wanted to mock-gag at such a mushy display of affection, or laugh at the strangeness of seeing two individuals who were usually extremely intimidating, acting like a normal couple.

Mira was gushing over the scene, talking about how cute the two of them were being.

And Jinbe had a fond look on his face, as he watched the couple, pleased to see that his friends were so happy together.

And the rest of the crew, simply looked stunned at the scene, still clearly not used to seeing the Hollow and Ninja acting like that.

Halibel and Kisame though, paid no attention to the rest of the crew.

The blue haired Ninja had taken a seat next to the blonde Hollow. Now, the two were enjoying the peaceful night, Halibel still hugging the Shark Plushie close to her chest.

Notes:

Another wholesome chapter!

I hope you enjoyed some cute Kisame/Halibel fluff. Always nice to write these kinds of chapters.

As always, I hope you enjoyed! :)

Chapter 127: The Mobster of the Shadowy Zombie crew edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Giselle and Keyes followed Moria, Pride and Facilier into the gothic manor that seemed to be the crew’s main base of operations.

The group quickly found themselves in a large hall, filled with several candles. The flickering light caused the groups shadows to appear far more ominous, which was quite a feat.

Moria then lead the group to what seemed to be a large, yellow blob, that was positioned right next to a long table filled with food.

Giselle had a excited look on her face, as she skipped over to the yellow blob. "Ohhhh...what’s this thing?" Her eyes widened as she leaned in to take a closer look.

"It looks like it’s moving...is it alive?"

The Shadow Man let out an amused chuckle, while Pride rolled his eyes at the Quincy’s childish antics.

Moria merely grinned, as he looked down at the yellow blob.

"Hey! Wake up! We have some guests I want you to meet!"

Giselle and Keyes both took several steps back when the yellow blob startet moving. Then, they both realized that it was in fact, a man.

He was massive, and quite frankly, morbidly obese. As he shifted, it became obvious that he towered over everyone in the group except for the former Warlord.

When he shifted his gaze towatds the group, they saw that his eyes were black with bright green pupils and that his nose was extremely pointy.

As for his attire, he was wearing a red cap with multiple mushroom-shaped protrusions, a bracelet on his right wrist and a yellow tunic.

"Ah, it's a pleasure to meet you", the man declared with a seemingly affable grin. His accent suggest that he hailed from Italy.

"I am Polpo. It is a pleasure to welcome you to our manor", he continued before taking a sip from a glass of wine.

The Sternritter and Demon then noticed something. There seemed to be a figure hiding in the man’s shadow.

It had the appearance of a large humanoid with a Venetian carnival mask-styled head, bound in a dark laced cloak and Venetian hat. It’s body was riddled with small cables giving the impression of stitches. It also had an arrow motif on it’s hands and collar. It possessed white, theropod-like feet, with 4 digits armed with purple claws; three on the front and one on the back.
There also seemed to be something sticking out of it’s mouth.

When the two newcomers looked closer, thay saw that it appeared to be a golden arrow.

"My, my...it seemes that the two of you have quite the potential", the former Capo said with a chuckle. "I do wonder what kind of affect the arrow would have on those from other worlds..."

The mobster then grabbed a large pizza and, in a very bizarre move, started eating the italian cuisine from the middle (somehow).

"Hmmm..."

Giselle let out a him, looking as if she was in deep thought. Keyes, Facilier, Pride and Moria all watched the Sternritter, wondering what she was about to say.

The Quincy then looked up at the italian Stand-user, with an exaggerated frown. "That...was a really messed up way of eating a pizza, dude", she declared with a grimace.

"THAT, IS THE THING YOU FELT THE NEED TO COMMENT ON?!" Pride looked at the Sternritter with a exasperated expression, before mumbling to himself about "disgusting humans".

Meanwhile, Facilier and Keyes chuckled, amused by the Quincy’s strange sense of priorities.

“KISHISHISHISHI!!! Oh, I think you are going to fit right in", Moria declared with a grin.

"Hehe...indeed", Polpo agreed with a chuckle...

OoOoO

Kakuzu and Hidan were both glaring at OceanLord.

"So...why the hell didn't one of us end up on that crew?!", Kakuzu asked in an angry tone, while pointing at the Shadowy Zombie crew.

"Yeah! Either of us would have fit right in with those guys!", Hidan added. "I mean, we both have a zombie thing going on...Hell, Kakuzu even has those tread things, that look just like shadows!"

"Well..."

The author looked between the two fuming ninjas, before shrugging. "Quite honestly, I simply though it would be funnier to keep the two of you together."

"....."

While the Akatsuki duo looked like they were contemplating murder, Davy Jones eyed the Shadowy Zombie crew with great interest.

"Hmmm...some of those fellows, look like they would be quite the useful crewmates...hehe...", the cursed Captain thought to himself, while letting out a sinister chuckle...

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring the Shadowy Zombie crew!

So, while I have suggest Alessi for this crew in the past, I felt that Polpo would REALLY with in with this crew as well!

And, the idea of some of these guys getting Stands thanks to the Arrow, would make things VERY interesting indeed, hehe!

And, I couldn't resist adding the Omake, with the Zombie Combo, demanding to know why either of them didn't get to be on that crew...
With the answer being that, the two of them still being stuck together, is just too funny XD

And yeah...I feel Davy Jones, would find that crew quite promising, in terms of potential new recruits, hehe!

As always, I hope you enjoyed! :)

Chapter 128: In Sane We Trust edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

On a small island in the Sea of Second Chances, terrified screams could be heard, even from far away.

The inhabitants all looked to be in agonizing pain, and scared out of their minds. When one looked at them closer, one could see that all of them were covered by some kind of mold, that was consuming their flesh at an alarming speed.

On top of the tallest building on the island, two individuals were observing the horrific events. One was a tall man with short green hair, save for a set of round locks on the top of his head. He also had green marks on his forehead, cheeks, and nose, and was wearing golden earrings, as well as a dark neckband.

He was wearing a stylized bright long coat, in which a cross-shaped lace partially reveals his chest and four T-shaped holes covered his sleeves.

He was watching the suffering people with a pleased grin, his eyes shining as if he was getting a sickening sense of pleasure from the sight.

His companion, was a shorter man with an athletic build and crooked teeth. He was wearing a brown bodysuit, that covered his entire body, save for the area needed to see.
It was a dirty brown colour, save for some orange stickes-looking things, which seemed to keep it together, along with some green ones that covered the man’s face.

The man was crouching, and filming the suffering people with a camera, while letting out some strange noises.

"Good...very good, Secco", the green haired man said with a grin. "Make sure you capture the look on everyone’s face...I want to see all their different looks of agony."

"Huh! Hah!" The man called Secco muttered while nodding his head, while zooming in on a man whose face was rotting away thanks to the mold.

The green haired man, was named Cioccolata. Both he and Secco were Stand-users who had once been part of the mafia organization called Passione. The duo had even been counted among the Boss' Unita Speciale, meaning they were among the deadliest members of the Italian crime syndicate.

Now, the former surgeon was unleashing his Stand ‘Green Day’, in order to get an idea of what this new world’s inhabitants were like...and also to revel in all the deaths he was currently causing.

"My, my...quite an interesting ability you seem to possess", a high, shrill voice suddenly declared. Cioccolata spun around, trying to figure out were the voice had come from. Then, he looked up, and saw three individuals who were hovering in the air.

One was blonde haired woman who was sitting on a brom. A snake-like man with black hair was sitting behind her. To their right, a blue haired man was standing in the air.

"So, tell me...are the two of you those so-called... ‘Stand-users’, we have heard so much about?", the blue haired man asked, revealing he was the one who had spoken.

"And, it is a rather frightening power that you in particular seem to possess", the woman said in a sultry tone, as she eyed the green haired Stand-user.

"Well, well...aren't you three well-informed", Cioccolata stated with a sneer, as his eyes narrowed. "All three of you have such smug expressions..."

He then grinned, as he pulled out a scalpel. "I can't wait to see those grins, turn into looks of agony!"

The snake-like man licked his lips with a disturbingly long tongue. "Hehe...the two of you are certainly welcome to try and fight us...it will surely allow us to collect lots of valuable data!"

The blue haired man then pulled out his sword, a sinister grin on his painted face. "Yes..the two of you, will be wonderful research subjects..."

And thus, Cioccolata and Secco and the leaders of the Alexandria’s crew, began their clash...

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring the Alexandria crew, taking on some very fitting opponents!

I am really eager to see those sadistic scientists in a proper fight! And I figured that if there is anyone who actually deserves to become their ‘research subjects’, it is definitely Cioccolata and Secco!

And, seeing those two Stand-using sickos fighting Mayuri, Orochimaru and Medusa (and potentially other members of the Alexandria too), would definitely make for one hell of an awesomely twisted battle, hehe!

And the title of the chapter, was inspired by one of my favorite Bleach chapter titles, which fittingly enough, also featured Mayuri!

As always, I hope you enjoyed! :)

Chapter 129: "I fail to see what the problem is" edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Medusa, the infamous female monster of Greek Mythology, was standing before a crowd of enemies. Her two sisters stood beside her, both of them grinning.

"HAHAHAH! YOU FOOLS! ANYONE WHO MEETS OUR GAZE, WILL TURN INTO STONE!", the Gorgon declared with a haughty laugh.

Most of the crowd gasped in horror.

"How are we supposed to fight them, if we can't even look at them?", someone yelled, the anguish clear in their tone.

Meanwhile, three figures who stood at the very back of the crowd, simply raised their eyebrows in tandem.

"Yes...how indeed..."

"Truly a troubling situation..."

"If only there was someone here...who did not need to rely on their sense of sight, in order to do battle..."

Fujitora, Tōsen and N'Doul each let out a sigh, as they listened to the rest of the crowd panicking, and the Gorgons laughing their VERY annoying laugh...

Notes:

Hope you found that funny! I just couldn't resist writing a chapter featuring the Gorgon sisters of Greek Mythology, acting all smug...

Completely unaware that there are at at least THREE guys in this Sea, who would absolutely CURBSTOMP them all in a fight, haha!

And if you are wondering why I didn't include Toph in that particular squad...

I have a feeling you have all ‘seen’ enough blind jokes involving her...sorry, I couldn't resist XD

As always, I hope you enjoyed! :)

Chapter 130: The Heirs of the Conquerors edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The various children of the couples of the Sea of Second Chances, were all assembled.

They, just like their parents before them, had battled opponents who possessed incredible power.

However, the pair that now stood before them, were both on a completely different level compared to ANYTHING any of them had faced before.

Which was only natural...given the parentage of these two.

"Hmmm...you all possess such unique energies...how intriguing."

The first of the pair to speak, was a young woman. She had hair which was a white as snow, and equally pale skin. Her nails were long and sharp, and looked as deadly as knives. She had two white horns that emerged near her forehead, giving her an appearance resembling a demon.

She was wearing an elegant, and elaborate kimono, giving her an air of dignity and nobility. It’s contrasting colour scheme of black and white, matched well with the expression on her beautiful face.

She was smiling at the opposing group in a serene way, her lips painted with a blood red colour. However, the thing about the woman that stood out, above everything, was her eyes.

They were a blood red colour, and filled with black symbols...and not only that, at the edge of her pupils, there seemed to be more sets of the same symbols, which were obscured by her silky hair.

However, she had a third eye in the middle of her forehead, which was a brilliant, royal purple colour. It two, just like her normal eyes, seemed to swirl with some kind of symbols that went on in a never-ending loop.

Finally, and most unnervingly, the inside of her white hair, almost seemed to be alive with some kind of shadowy entity...with multiple large, white eyes with black pupils fluctuating...all of them staring at the opposing group.

"Hehe...indeed...it seems that what our eyes saw was true", her companion said with a ominous chuckle.

He was a handsome young man, who stood a full head higher than his already tall female compatriot.

His hair was raven black, and reached to his shoulders. He had eerily pale skin, and appeared to be quite muscular, albeit in a somewhat lean way.

He was wearing a white, military-esque uniform, along with a black cape. In his belt, a large sword hung in it's holster.

His eyes, just like his companion, were blood-red with black pupils. However, they appeared to be normal, despite their unnerving coloring.

But, the way he looked at opposing group, coupled with his sinister grin...

All of them instinctively knew...that he was just as, if not MORE dangerous then the woman by his side.

"So...I take it you two are the children of Kisame Hoshigaki and Tia Halibel", the man said, looking at the shark couple’s son and daughter.

"And you must be the son of Deidara, the Explosion Artist, and Bambietta Basterbine", the woman added as she eyed the son of the Ninja and Sternritter with a hungry look in her eyes.

"And of course, the two of you, must be the heirs of the Alexandria", the man then turned his gaze to Mayuri’s son by Medusa, and her daughter by Orochimaru.

The two scientists merely grinned, as they readied their weapons.

"And I am sure there are more of you, but if we listed everyone worth noting, it would just take far to much time", the pale skinned woman declared with a cruel smirk.

"I take it this means the two of you, really intended on fighting all of us...at once?" Kisame and Halibel’s son asked the pair, as he drew his Zanpakutō.

His sister also drew her weapon, while glaring at the two enemies she was about to do battle with.

"Fight you all...oh no...", the man said in a belittling tone while shaking his head...before he lifted his gaze, looking at the group with a bloodthirsty grin on his face.

"We intend...to KILL you all..."

As he said that, he unsheathed his sword, before pointing it at the group. Beside him, the woman lifted her hands, as she too took a battle stance.

The son and daughter of Yhawch, the Almighty Emperor of the Quincy and Kaguya Ōtsutsuki, the Mother of Chakra, both began to unleash some of their power, causing the ground beneath them to shake violently, and the sky above them to fill with black clouds that crackled with lightning.

And then, the Heirs of the Conquerors rushed forward, as they clashed with the other children of the Sea of Second Chances...in a battle that would quite literally, determine the future of the world...

Notes:

Another chapter featuring the 'future kids of the Sea of Second Chances couples', this time taking on another set of potential Heirs!

I figured...if the kids are going to have some final enemies of their own...they would need to be someone really damm OP, giving the parentage of all these kids!

And what better arch-enemies could there be, then the son and daughter of two of the most Over-Powered, EVIL antagonists from two of the major series that are in the SoSC!

But yeah...just imagine how OP THOSE two would-be conquerors are going to be...especially considering...they will both have eyes for days! MWAHAHAHAHA!!

I would definitely say they would be opponents, that would be worthy of making all the other kids work together in order to bring them down!

As always, I hope you enjoyed! :)

Chapter 131: The preparation for the Ceremony edition

Notes:

This chapter is set in what you would normally consider the ‘epilogue segment’, of a Shonen manga.

Aka, the peaceful times after the big Bads have been defeated and the cast is settling into their new lives.
Meaning, it is time for slice of life shenanigans!

With that said, I hope you enjoy!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Grimmjow was sitting with the others members of the Cutty Sark crew, eating dinner.

While they were all free to do so anywhere they wished now, since they had defeated the last of their enemies...for some reason, it just felt natural to the crew, to still eat their meals in the Ship that had carried them through their entire journey.

And, to also do so in each other’s company...though several of the crew would still firmly deny that, Grimmjow being one of them.

Regardless, the Panther Hollow was currently enjoying a freshly made steak. But, as he was anout to take another bite, several people sat down at the table he was eating at alone.

Looking up, he saw that it was Halibel, Apacci, Starrk and Lilynette. As he put down his fork, he let out a annoyed sigh, before meeting Halibel’s gaze.

"What do you guy’s want?"

The blonde woman closed her eyes and took a deep breath, as if she was mentally preparing herself for what she was about to say.

"Grimmjow...", she then opened her eyes, looking at him with a VERY serious expression.

"I want you...to be the one to give me away at my wedding."

There was a short period of silence...then:

"Wait...WHAT!?"

Grimmjow exclaimed loudly, as his eyes widened when what Halibel had just said, fully sunk in.

He looked at her, then at Apacci, Starrk and Lilynette, trying to gauge if they were pulling a prank on him. However, going by the way Apacci and Lilynette were glaring at him, and even Starrk was looking at him with a serious expression. For once, the Wolf Arrancar appeared to be comply awake, and paying attention to what was happening.

Turning his gaze back to the Shark Hollow, he crossed his arms over his chest, as he looked at her with his eyes narrowed.

"Saying that I believe you...why would you choose ME, of all people?", the blue haired man asked, clearly still sceptical.

Halibel let out a sigh, before she answered.

"Well, the thing is...from what we have gathered...traditionally at wedding’s, the bride’s father is the one to give her away during the ceremony." Grimmjow nodded slowly at this, before commenting in a dry tone:

"But that, is not exactly an option for you, huh?"

Halibel nodded. "Indeed. So, I started wondering, who would be the most appropriate to fill that role at my wedding?" Her expression darkened.

"I realized of course, that many would say that AIZEN, would be the most logical choice...he was, after all, the one to turn me into an Arrancar, and the one I once served under..."

Grimmjow let out a chuckle, as he watched the ominous aura around Halibel, intensify more and more.

"But, there is no fucking way THAT is ever happening...for obvious reasons. Right?", the Panther Hollow said with a grin.

"Yes", Halibel simply replied with a firm nod.

"No way in hell", "Yeah, that’s just not gonna happen", "Halibel was indeed quite firm in rejecting that option, yeah", Apacci, Lilynette and Starrk all declared at once.

Grimmjow nodded again, still looking at Halibel with a somewhat sceptical expression.

"Okay...but why would you want ME to do it? I would have thought you would rather want to have him do it?" He said while he gestured with his thumb towards Starrk.

Halibel nodded again beofre she replied.

"Yes...that was what I though at first as well. Starrk was my first male friend in Hueco Mundo, and I treasure our friendship very much...but..."

She looked over at the Wolf Arrancar with a apologetic look on her face.

"It’s just that...well..."

"The thing is", Lilynette interrupted her, while sending her male companion a glare:

"She can’t exactly entrust such an important job, to a guy who can’t FREAKIN STAY AWAKE DURING THE CEREMONY!", the short female Hollow yelled out, while looking rather embarrassed by the former Primera’s personality quirk.

Grimmjow looked like he was about to burst out laughing, as he looked over at Starrk.

"And, what do you hthink of that, huh?", he asked, his signature grin in place.

"Well...they aren't exactly wrong", the Wolf Arrancar stated with a shrug, before looking at Halibel.

"I am sorry", he said, looking genuinely apologetic.

Halibel simply waved her hand. "Don't be. I am just happy to know you and Lilynette are going to be there", she said with a fond smile.

"Thanks...we are happy we get to be there too", Starrk replied, as he and Lilynette both smiled as well.

"So, getting back on track", Halibel declared as she turned her attention back to Grimmjow.

"Do you accept, Grimmjow?"

The others looked on in anticipation, as the blue haired Hollow appeared to think it over...

Before he grinned at them.

"Yeah, sure. I'll do it.", He said in a casual tone. "I do like you more then most...and, I appreciate the fact that you would trust me with something I know is really important to you."

"Thank you, Grimmjow", Halibel said while bowing her head to the Panther Hollow in respectful way, sounding sincerely grateful.

"Although...I will admit I am suprised you accept my offer so quickly", she said as she met his gaze.

"I would have though that, given your strong friendship with Kisame...that you would have been more eager to be the one he chooses as his...‘Best Man’, I believe they call it?"

The others also looked at Grimmjow with expressions that seemed to say, that they had been thinking the same thing.

Grimmjow's grin quickly turned into a frown.

Without saying a word, he gestured to the other side of the room. Halibel and the other lifted their necks, trying to see what the blue haired man was trying to point out.

What they saw, was Jinbe and Itachi sitting on opposite sides of a small table. Going by their expressions, and the amount of paper on the table, as well as the polite yet intense way they were talking...

It became very clear, that the two of them were in the middle of an argument over who of THEM, was going to be Kisame's Best Man.

And as for the Ninja in question, he was sitting between the duo, looking EXTREMELY uncomfortable with the whole thing.

"Ahhh...", Halibel and the others said in realization, as they all nodded with looks of understanding.

"I may love a good fight...but there is NO WAY, that I am getting involved in THAT", Grimmjow said while folding his arms over his chest.

"Yes...I do believe that is a rather wise decision", Halibel nodded in agreement at the Panther Hollow's statement...

Notes:

I hope you like this chapter set in a ‘potantial epilouge’! It was definitely fun to write!

I find the idea of Grimmjow being the one to give away Halibel at her and Kisame’s wedding, equal parts hilarous and wholesome!
Really goes to show how much closer the Panther Hollow would be to both Tia and Kisame, if they would trust him with something that important!

And, I couldn't resist adding in some wholesome stuff with Starrk and Lilynette, and their friendship with Halibel.

Plus, the idea that Tia would absolutely LOATHE the thought of AIZEN being the one to give her away at her wedding, is hilarous to imagine, haha!

And yeah...if even GRIMMJOW wants nothing to do with Itachi and Jinbe’s argument about who will be Kisame’s best man...
You KNOW that it is a special situation! XD

As always, I hope you enjoyed! :)

Chapter 132: Flirting edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Halibel and Juvia were on the deck, talking.

Since the Hollow Queen did not have any experience in dating, she was at a bit of a loss on how she should act, now that she and Kisame were officially an item.

And, she figured that if she was going to ask one of the other crew members for romantic advice, that the water-wizard was the best choice. She had been happily married in her previous life, after all, and had looking for her ice-wielding husband as her number one goal.

Still...

"Are you sure that is something that couples do?" The blonde haired woman asked with an eyebrow raised. She was very clearly sceptical about the supposed advice she had just recived.

"Absolutely!", Juvia exclaimed with a big smile. "I am sure that you doing that, will cause your love to reach wonderful new heights of PASSION!"

"I...see..."

OoOoOoO

Kisame was currently taking a bath, having just finished his usual spar with Grimmjow.

As he leaned back against the edge of the tub, he smiled at the pleasant smell that all of the white bubbles covering the top of the water emitted.

However, just as he closed his eyes, he heard someone sitting down on the egde of the bathtub.

"I see you don't have a lifeguard at your beach", a very familiar female voice declared.

Opening his eyes, the Ninja was stunned by the sight that greeted him.

Sitting there, was Halibel, wearing a life-guard uniform, looking down at him with what was seemingly meant to be, well...

A seductive look.

The pair sat there in silence for a few moments, until Kisame finally replied.

"But, this isn't a beach! It’s a bathtub!", the former Akatsuki member exclaimed with a confused expression.

Halibel just stared at him for a few seconds, before she slouched over, letting out a embarrassed groan.

"This, is the last time I take romantic advice from Juvia", she muttered under her breath.

Kisame looked at his clearly upset girlfriend, with a remorseful expression. "Hey...", he gently asked.

Halibel lifted her head upwards, meeting his gaze with a questioning look.

"So...do you want to join me? The water is really nice", Kisame asked while giving her a subdued grin. "And, the company isn't too bad either..."

Halibel let out a soft laughter, before smiling warmly at her partner.

"Yeah...that sounds nice..."

OoOoOoO

Utside the room, two of the other crewmembers had been listening in. Juvia looked up at the clearly dumbfounded Jinbe, with a satisfied smirk.

"What did I tell you? Works every time!"

Notes:

Hope that gave you a good laugh, haha! Just the image of Halibel and Kisame doing the classic ‘Bathtub’ meme, really cracked me up!

And, let’s be real...I think we can all picture Juvia trying to do that move on Gray XD

As always, I hope you enjoyed! :)

Chapter 133: The Book edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Rangiku and Jiraiya had been traveling together for some time now.

However, while the White haired Ninja had allowed the female Soul Reaper to provide input in most of his new works...

He had secretly been writing another book, based in his new companion and her stories about the sliver haired, perpetually smiling man she was currently searching for...

OoOoOoO

(Later on, in Jiraiya and Rangiku’s current hotel room)

"Hey, Jiraya! Have you seen..."

The orange haired woman looked around the room, before letting out a sigh. "Guess he isn't here right now. Knowing him, he is probably out collecting ‘inspiration’, for his new book..."

The busty Soul Reaper yawned. However, as she prepared to leave, she spotted something poking out from underneath the Ninja’s bed.

"Now, now...what do we have here", she asked out loud with a grin. Walking over, she reached down and pulled out the book.

"Huh...‘Soul Reapers of Love’? He hasn't told me about this one", Rangiku muttered to herself.

Then, as she started reading through the book...

"Wait..huh?...Hmm....Ah!"

Then, she held up the book sideways, and watched as a picture unfolded.

Rangiku looked at the illustration with a pleased smile, before declaring: "Now THAT'S a katana!"

OoOoOoO

Jiraya was back in the hotel room, frantically searching for his secret novel.

"Where is it? Where is it?!"

Then, he froze when he heard a VERY angry sounding noise coming from behind him. As he spun around, he saw that Rangiku was glaring at him, while holding the book in her hand.

"R-Rangiku, is that my book...", The Sannin asked with a nervous stutter.

The beautiful Soul Reaper held up the book while pointing at it with a enraged expression.

"THIS IS FILTH! FILTH!", she declared...

Before she kicked the white haired Ninja in the head, causing him to crash into the floor.

As she started to walk away, Jiraya managed to mutter in a weak tone:

"C-can I have my book back...?"

Rangiku just around and glared down at him, before she replied:

"LATER!"

Notes:

Hope you enjoyed that RWBY Chibi reference, hehe!

And yes...Rangiku did enjoy that book...as for whether she was referring to Gin’s Zanpakutō, or his, ahem, OTHER sword...
I will leave that up to your imagination, haha!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 134: Flirting edition (Part 2)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Halibel, looking at Kisame with a sly smile:

"Kisame...is that Samehada in your pants, or are you just happy to see me?"

OoOoOoO

Kisame: "Hey, Tia, I, uh...like your hair?"

Halibel: "Oh...thank you. I...grew it myself..."

OoOoOoO

Halibel: "I need you to take care of an old enemy of mine, but you have to make it look like an accident."

Kisame: "Say no more."

(Later)

Jinbe: "Looks like the killer beat him to death with a crowbar...and then placed a banana peel by his feet..."

Everyone else: "..."

Grimmjow: "...Nice."

Notes:

Hope those gave you a good laugh!

I swear, I love writing Halibel and Kisame being absolute dorks around each other XD

As always, I hope you enjoyed! :)

Chapter 135: Ending theme edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The Cutty Sark crew had just defeated an enemy. As he laid on the ground, bleeding out, he let out a strangled:

"D-damm you...you bastards..."

"Well, that was quite fight, huh?" Kisame said, clearly tired and bleeding from several spots.

"Indeed. I am glad it is now over", Halibel replied.

"Yes", Jinbe agreed.

However, everyone froze when the suddenly heard some kind of music started to play out of nowhere.

"Hey guys...where the hell is that music coming from?" Nami asked, looking very confused. The rest of the C.S. crew had similar expressions.

But, everyone was stunned when suddenly they heard that the lyrics accompanying the music:

"Everytime I close my eyes...I wake up feelin’ so HORNY~"

Everyone was too shocked to say anything...until the enemy declared, in a VERY deadpan tone:

"Having something like THAT playing, while I am about to die from bleeding out...that’s fucked up, man..."

OoOoOoO

(Meanwhile, somewhere else in the SoSC)

The same song started playing, which caused a certain pink haired Nen-user to smile creepily, several dying opponents lying around him:

"Oh yes...this is just the kind of music that I would want to hear at a time like this~", Hisoka declared with a pleased tone...

Notes:

Hope that made you laugh! I swear, whenever I heard that ending theme for a Vento Aureo episode, I always cracked up XD

And, let’s be real...Hiskoa would LOVE that song being played after he has finished killing someone!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 136: Fun with the Espada Uncles edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Grimmjow was looking down at Kisame and Halibel’s son, while sporting his usual grin.

"Alright kid! Are you ready for today’s lesson?"

The blue haired boy nodded, before looking up at his honorary uncle, an expectant look on his face.

"Okay...the first thing you do, is crack your knuckles."

Grimmjow did just that, before he looked down, his grin widening.

"Then, you ready your attack..."

The former Espada lifted a hand into the air, and then slammed it down in a swift and brutal movment.

"AND SLICE IT TO PIECES! THEN STAB IT AS MUCH AS YOU CAN!", the Panther Hollow yelled out, as a red liquid started splattering all over his upper body.

"CUT IT! CRUSH IT WITH YOUR BARE HANDS! SHOW NO MERCY! HAHAHAHA!!"

Grimmjow threw his head back and let out a crazed laugh. The Shark couple’s stared up at the blue haired Hollow with wide eyes.

"And that, kid", Grimmjow looked down at the boy next to him with a proud smile:

"That, is how you make Tomato sauce!"

"Ohhhhh!!" The boy let out a sound that showed his amazement at the demonstration, while he stared in awe at the dish Grimmjow had just made...

OoOoOoO

"So...what do you want to do today?"

Starrk looked down at the blonde girl in front of him, a somewhat hesitant expression on his face.

While the former Primera had promised to look after Kisame and Halibel’s daughter, he wasn't too sure about what he should do, to entertain the little girl.

The girl just grinned up at him, before asking:

"Is it true that you can summon Spirit Wolves, Uncle Starrk?"

"Well...yeah?" The Wolf Arrancar replied, while rubbing the back of his head, clearly confused.

"So, do you have an idea of what you want us to do?"

The girl simply grinned in way that would have made her father proud.

(Later)

"YAY! This is so much fun, Uncle Starrk!"

The blonde haired girl laughed, as a pack of blue wolves chased her, while letting out joyful howls.

A little distance away, Starrk and Lilynette looked on. The male Arrancar was sporting a fond smile, while the girl next to him rolled her eyes in an exasperated manner.

"I swear...you are such a DORK", Lilynette declared in a deadpan tone.

"Maybe...but, you can't tell me seeing her having so much fun, does not make you smile either", Starrk replied, before ruffling Lilynette’s hair in a fond gesture.

"...yeah, you're right", the Hollow girl said with a huff.

The two Hollows then returned to watching the Shark couple’s daughter as she run through the air, still smiling and laughing, the Spirit Wolves keeping pace with her every step of the way.

Notes:

Hope you enjoyed seeing the kids of the Shark Couple, having fun with their ‘Honorary Espada Uncles’!

I bet I got you with that first one, didn't I? Hehe! But yes, Grimmjow and the son get along splendidly...or should I say swimmingly?
But yeah, Grimmjow is always eager to live up to his title as the ‘Cool Uncle’, hehe!

And as for Starrk...you know he would be good with the daughter. After all, he alredy has tons of experience, considering all the time he’s spent taking care of Lilynette, hehe!

And you know, that ANY kid, would LOVE the chance to get to play with freaking SPIRIT WOLVES!

So yeah, the Shark Kids definitely have some awesome uncles they can stay with, whenever their parents are away, haha!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 137: The aquatic assassin duo edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

On a small ship, sporting a flag that bore the symbol of Poseidon, two individuals were busy reading a message from one of their superiors.

"So, what does Master Palaemon write?", the more hot-headed of the pair asked his blonde partner.

He had braided orange hair, and was wearing a dark jumpsuit with studded shoulder pads, as well as large dark headban and gloves.

"Some rather interesting news, Squalo", the other man replied with a smile.

He was wearing loose light-colored overalls, as well as a dark headband and dark gloves, and typical sandals. His skin was noticeably darker then that of his associate.

"Oh? Is that so, Tiziano?", the former mafioso asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes, apparently, the crew that defeated Cipactli’s shadow, was just at Fontibus Novus. It seems that Master Palaemon, felt it was alright to give them some fresh water", Tiziano told him.

"Hehe...I bet that Master Delphin, was completely against it", Squalo replied with a chuckle.

"Naturally. Although, something that might interest you more, is that the three main fighters of said crew, all seemed to have shark traits", the blonde assassin added, which did indeed catch his partner’s attention.

"Huh...that is intriguing...", the orange haired Stand-user said, before a grin spread across his face.

"If we ever meet them, I would like to see how their abilities, would compare to my Clash."

As he said that, a Stand resembling a robotic shark could be seen swimming close to their ship.

"Of course, I have the feeling I would need your help, if they were strong enough to impress Master Palaemon", Squalo added. "After all, your Talking Head is a very useful Stand to have on hand, when dealing with a group of enemies."

"Yes", Tiziano replied with a smile, as he stroked his partner’s cheek in a affectionate manner.

"Although, I believe that Lord Poseidon, would most likely want to try and recruit such strong fighters. So, our skills might not be required in this particular instance."

"Hehe...I guess we will just have to wait and see", Squalo replied with a grin, as he stroked a hand through his partner’s long, blonde hair.

And so, the two former members of the Boss' Unita Speciale of the Passione mafia organization, continued on their current assassination mission, now aware of the Cutty Sark crew and their Shark trio...

Notes:

I just had to write a chapter with the only Stand-user in Jojo, who actually has a Shark-based Stand. And, of course, I had to include his partner in there as well!

Also, I was inspired by the recent news, THAT THE PART 6 ANIME IS COMING! Definitely hyped for that!

As always, I hope you enjoyed! :)

Chapter 138: The Rulers of the Realms of the Dead edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Baraggan Louisenbairn was standing up, his battle axe in hand.

His followers were kneeling behind him, amidst the dead bodies of the latest opponents that had opposed the former King of Hueco Mundo.

However, the ancient Hollow, was not interested in the lowly humans, that he had just dispatched.

Instead, his focus was on the being standing in front of him. Unlike the other weaklings he had encountered so far, this individual seemed to radiate power and authority.

She was a tall woman. Half of her body, was that of a beautiful, regal woman. Her hair was raven black, and her eye was a icy blue color. Her skin was eerily pale, and she was wearing gray robes, complete with a hood that was currently down.

However, it was the other half of her body, that was truly striking.

It was that of a skeleton, that seemed to glow with an ethereal blue aura.

She was carrying two weapons. On her human side, she had a knife in it’s sheath, hanging from her hip. This was the legendary dagger, known as "Famine".

In her skeletal hand, she was holding a massive scythe, that was decorated with human bones.

"Who, are you?", Baraggan asked, his one eye narrowing. His subjects looked like they were ready to enter battle, as soon as their King gave the command.

"I, am Hel. The Ruler of one of the Realms of the dead, and one of the Bringers of Ragnarok", the woman declared, her voice simultaneous powerful and haunting.

"And you, must be Baraggan Louisenbairn...the first one to claim the title, of Ruler of the Hollows", she continued.

"Oh? So you know who I am", the wielder of Arrogante replied. His followers held their breath, waiting to see what the two Death Deities would do next.

"Well...you see..", Hel said slowly, as a smile started to form on her dual-sided face.

"I believe, that an alliance between the two of us, would be mutually beneficial...King of Hueco Mundo."

Baraggan did not react to the offer for a long time. Then, slowly, a grin started to spread across the old God-King’s scarred face.

"Go on then...tell me more about this offer of yours...Queen of the Dead..."

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring Baraggan meeting another ‘Ruler of the Realm of the Dead’!

And with this chapter, I have finally brought in the last of Loki's three monstrous children, to the SoSC.
After all, I felt that his daughter, the Queen of the Hel itself, would be a PERFECT ally for the former King of the Hollows!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 139: The cool crew edition (Part 3)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The group of Toshiro, Gray, Zabuza and Haku, were on their first shared mission from Manannán mac Lir.

They were currently investigating on of the nearby island, that were under the Deity’s protection.

And, it just so happened, that this particular settlement, had been attacked in a way that the three of the members of the group found VERY familiar.

"Whoever attacked this place...there is not doubt about it...they possessed some kind of cold-related ability", the Soul Reaper stated with a frown.

"Yeah..and he sure did a number on this place..."

Gray looked around at all the corpses scattered around, a grimace on his face. "The one who did this, must be a cold-hearted bastard...no pun intended."

"HA! You're right about that!" Zabuza looked around at the frozen huts, with a calculating looking in his eyes. "What do you think, Haku?"

"...I think, that we should all be on guard, Master Zabuza. The one who did this, might still be near", the Yuki replied, looking on-edge, as he readied his needles.

Suddenly, they all heard a voice. As they listened, they all realized that it belonged to a man. And, that he seemed to be ranting:

"You know Paris, France? In English, it's pronounced "Paris" but everyone else pronounces it without the "s" sound, like the French do. But with Venezia, everyone pronouces it the English way: "Venice". Like, ‘The Merchant of Venice’ or ‘Death in Venice’.
WHY, THOUGH!? WHY ISN'T THE TITLE DEATH IN VENEZIA!? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!? IT TAKES PLACE IN ITALY, SO USE THE ITALIAN WORD, DAMMIT! THAT SHIT PISSES ME OFF! BUNCH OF DUMBASSES!"

Everyone in the group found themselves at a loss for words. Then, Haku eventually remarked in a dry tone:

"Well...he seemes like he’s a calm, cool, collected kind of person..."

Just as he said that, the group saw that the man was coming towards them. To their suprise, he seemed to be skating towards them.
When he stopped a few feet away from them, they all got a good look at him.

He was a man of below-average height, with a slim build. His clothes were white and he had blue hair, that clung to his head in a low number of large spirals. Lastly, he wore a pair of thick-rimmed red glasses.

"...who the hell are you guys?", the man asked, in an italian accent.

"So..you are the one, that is responsible for what has been done to these people?", Toshiro asked, while reaching for his Zanpakutō.

"Yeah? And, I am guessing, that you have a problem with that...which means, you are allied with someone protecting this island" the man replied. Then, as he glared at the group, his body seemed to be covered by a white, full-body suit.

"But, I'll tell you here and now...if you plan on fighting me, my White Album is going to freeze all of you down to the bone!"

"Oh yeah? Then bring it, punk!", Zabuza declared as he drew Kubikiribocho. All the others also took battle-stances.

And so, the group clashed with the Stand-using Hitman called Ghiaccio, while everything around them was completely covered in ice.

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring the ‘Ice-wielding’ crew, clashing with another character with a cold-related ability!

Yeah, I am really looking forward to seeing how the La Squadra group of Stan-using Hitmen from Vento Aureo, will used in the SoSC!
And, Ghiaccio is one of my favorites of the group, mainly because of his HILARIOUS rants. The guy, very ironically, has no chill at all, haha!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 140: Blending in edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The Cutty Sark crew were currently on an island, trying to get some new information on the criminal underworld.

Problem was, most of the crew was quite famous individuals, especially the Shark trio after the article about their battle with Cipactli.

However, they had spotted group of what seemed to be local delinquents. And, they were apparently discussing some rather interesting stuff.

"Alright...one of us needs to walk over to those guys, and obtain any relevant information they might have", Kisame said while looking at the rest of the crew.

Most of the crew did not look very eager. Letting out a sigh, the former Akatsuki turned to his former colleague. "Well...I guess we are counting on you for this one, Sasori."

The red head looked rather annoyed, but eventually let out a resigned sigh. "Fine...I will obtain the necessary information."

As the Ninja walked towards the group, Jinbe looked over at Kisame with a frown.

"Why did you ask Sasori, of all people, to do this?"

"You know, he WAS the master of espionage and infiltration in our past life...or so he claimed...", Kisame replied with a sheepish grin.

Sasori had now reached the spot where the delinquents were standing. They all looked at the seemingly young red-haired man who had walked up to them, with curious expressions:

"How do you do, fellow kids?", Sasori asked...with a INCREDIBLY forced smile.

"Sup! We're doing pretty swell, my man! Yeah, we have been on a roll lately!"

The delinquents replied earnestly, while smiling cheerfully at the puppeteer. None of them seeemed to react to the Ninja’s ABYSMAL acting.

"Say, have you heard? They are throwing a party here later tonight!", one of the thugs suddenly declared. "Did you know?", he asked Sasori.

"No...that is some rather interesting information...I mean, uh...sounds...Radical, my dudes", Sasori declared with VERY forced enthusiasm.

And like that the conversation went on...

All the while, the rest of the Cutty Sark crew were listening in, all of them completely baffled by the Puppeteer’s utterly ATROCIOUS acting...

(Later)

When Sasori finally returned to the crew, they were all staring at him with disbelieving looks on their faces.

"As you can see", Sasori declared in a matter-of-fact tone:

"I'm just as...hip, and...with it...as those...youngins."

The former Akatsuki then raised an eyebrow. "What are you all looking at me like that for?"

"Nothing..it’s nothing...", Kisame simply replied.

Both he, and the rest of the crew, look as if they were about to burst out laughing...

Notes:

Another chapter, this time staring everyones favorite anti-social puppet-man!

I have to admit, that the image of Sasori trying to blend in with a bunch of kids, really cracked me up!
Plus, the idea of Sasori using those quotes, was simply too good to pass up, haha!
#90’s lingo XD

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 141: Flirting edition (Part 3)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Halibel was sitting by a table on the deck of the Cutty Sark. She looked to be in deep thought.

"Hey, Tia! What are you doing?"

The Hollow Queen looked up, seeing that it was Juvia and Mira.

"Oh...nothing really. Just...trying to come up with something for the up-coming date." The blonde then let out a sigh. "Still, it is easier said than done."

"The up-coming date...OH! You must be referring to your and Kisame’s anniversary!", Mira exclaimed with a smile.

Juvia’s eyes lit up when she heard that, but Halibel was quick to send her a stern look.

"No, Juvia...I am NOT, taking another one of your ‘suggestions’...It was beyond embarrassing."

While the water-wizard slouched over with disappointed look on her face, Halibel turned to the other Fairy Tail mage.

"I have heard, that you often gave your friends romance advice, Mira. Would you...happen to have any for me?"

The white haired wizard put a finger to her lips, seemingly deep in thought. Then, she smiled. "Oh yes! I have just the thing. I am sure Kisame is going to love it!"

Halibel merely stared at the gushing mage, with a resigned expression.

"Why is it, that I have the feeling, that this is going to end up, JUST like it did last time...", she though to herself...

OoOoOoO

Kisame was sitting on his bed, having just finished cleaning his room.

"Alright, now with that taken care of", he though to himself.

However, he then heard someone knocking on his door.

"Come in!", he yelled, while lifting a hand up to run it through his hair.

However, the sight that greeted him when the door opened, caused him to freeze completly.

It was Halibel...and she was wearing, what could only be described as...

A classic MAID UNIFORM.

"Hello...M-master..."

If the sight of his usually stoic and serious romantic partner in that outfit, hadn't caused his thoughts to get utterly scrambled...

Her saying THAT, certainly did!

"I...you...HUH?!", was Kisame’s VERY eloquent reply to the greeting.

Halibel looked INCREDIBLY embarrassed, if the redness of her cheeks was anything to go by. Still, she managed a curtsy, before explaining:

"Well, you see...Today IS our anniversary...and I thought, that I should do something for you that you would appreciate." Looking up and seeing Kisame’s stunned expression, she let out a sigh.

"Before you even ask...it was Mira’s idea..."

"Ah...I see", Kisame replied, the shock finally starting to wear off. As he looked at Tia, who still looked VERY embarrassed, a fond grin formed on his lips.

"Well...I do have to admit...having the Queen of the Hollows acting as my personal maid, DOES sound rather nice."

Halibel’s blush deepened, but she managed to reply with a:

"I...I am very happy to hear that, Master..."

Kisame lets out a small chuckle, though was taken aback when Halibel positions herself in front of him, sitting on her knees.

"What are you?", he begins to ask, before he was interrupted by Halibel.

"As your maid, I have to tend to your needs...so, Master..."

The beautiful Hollow glance up at the Ninja, who was actully blushing now, now sporting a sultry grin:

"I was thinking...that I should start, with polishing your sword~"

Kisame felt his cheeks burn, before he grinned down at Tia.

"Oh yeah...you definitely win the award for the best anniversary present, Tia."

Hearing that, Halibel’s sultry gaze softened, and she leaned in, pulling Kisame into a tender kiss.

OoOoOoO

Up on the deck, the rest of the crew was eating dinner. Mira was telling the others the suggestion she had given Halibel.

Upon hearing it, Grimmjow let out a roaring laugh.

"HAHAHAHAHA! You serious? Oh man! That, is absolute gold!"

Jinbe looked over at Mira with a rather hesitant expression.

"Uh, Mira? Are you sure Halibel would be alright with you telling all of us this...?"

The wizard paused, before letting out a: "Oh dear...you have point there..."

The pair then looked over at Grimmjow, who was still laughing.

"Oh wow! You know...those two, really give the phrase ‘Sleeping with the Fishes’, a WHOLE new meaning! HAHAHAHAHA!"

Hearing that, the rest of the crew couldn't help but laugh as well...all except for one.

Apacci was just sitting there, mouth open, eyes staring straight ahead at nothing.

Apparently, the image of her mother-figure acting like a maid, and engaging in, well... ‘certain activities’, had caused the younger Hollow’s brain, to stop working...

Notes:

Man...that has to be, one of THE most ‘out there’ things I have written in this fic...and that, is saying a LOT! LOL!

But yeah, I hope this gave you a good laugh. I always enjoy writing K/H fluff...and having the rest of the C.S. crew comment on it, of course, haha!
And yeah...Apacci will probably NEVER get used to Halibel acting like that...while Grimmjow will never NOT be amused by it! LOL!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 142: "You guys want me to say" edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Morrigan was looking at the other Gods of the Sea, with a mischievous grin.

"You guys want me to say Ara Ara?", she asked enthusiastically.

Jormungandr, Cipactli and Poseidon all replied "YES", in a deadpan manner.

"YOU GUYS WANT ME TO SAY ARA ARA!?", Morrigan asked again, her grin even wider.

"Did we stutter?", the trio replied, their voices just as flat as before.

"Ara Ara!", Morrigan yelled out, in a childish manner.

Jormungandr, Cipactli and Poseidon looked VERY unimpressed...

"Ara Ara~", Morrigan then repeated the phrase, this time in a VERY seductive tone.

The trio that had requested the utterance of the famous phrase, now had a nose-bleed, and looked extremely satisfied.

Meanwhile, Tiamat was just looking at the others with a repulsed expression.

"Ugh...I swear...brats these days..."

Beside her, Davy Jones just chuckled.

"Hehe...never a dull moment with this lot!"

Notes:

Another chapter, this time staring the Gods of the Sea! Featuring the group doing the popular "You want me to say Ara Ara?" meme!

So yeah...I basically just confirmed that the other Gods, consider Morrigan to be ‘The Best Girl’ of the group...
Sorry Tiamat...but, that ‘Boomer’ attitude, gets old fast...hehe, get it?

...Sorry, couldn't resist making that joke, hehe!

And yeah, I also found the idea that Jones is rather amused by the other Gods shenanigans, to be a rather amusing concept as well!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 143: The SoSC Animation announcement edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The C.S. crew were all relaxing on deck, when suddenly, Tsu yelled out:

"Everyone! Come over here!"

The crew all gathered around where the Pro Hero was sitting in front of a Computer. "So, what’s up?", Franky asked.

"I just got sent a link to a video! Apparently, someone is going to adapt the ‘Sea of Second Chances’ story, into a animated series!", the former Class 1-A member stated in a excited tone.

Hearing that, the rest of the crew also looked quite excited.

"Well, then...I believe we should click on the link, so we can all see this announcement", Jinbe stated. Everyone nodded and voiced their agreement.

"Alright...I just need to click the link right here...and...", Tsu clicked on the link, while the rest of the crew all leaned in to get a better look.

Then, the video started playing:

"NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP! NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN! NEVER GONNA RUN AROUND AND DESERT YOU!"

"NEVER GONNA MAKE YOU CRY! NEVER GONNA SAY GOODBYE! NEVER GONNA TELL A LIE! AND HURT YOU!"

The entire crew watched in stunned silence, as the song continued playing.

Then, Halibel spoke, her voice eerily calm.

"Tsu...WHO exactly was it, that sent you the link?"

OoOoOoO

At the same time, in a completely different place in the Sea of Second Chances, a very familiar Soul Reaper grinned.

"Ah...I see they all fell for it...Just as planned..."

Aizen Sōsuke had his signature smile in place, as he chuckled at the C.S. crew’s reactions to the video-link he had sent them.

"Oh...I have the feeling, that I am going to ENJOY myself, in this new world..."

Notes:

Bet I got you all there, didn't I? XD
Of course Aizen, being the absolute KING of Trolling that he is, would Rickroll someone for his own amusment, hehe!

And, fun fact, I was inspired to do a Rickroll based chapter, after hearing the wonderful Japanese cover of ‘Never gonna give you up’, by Caitlin Myers and co! I highly recommend giving it a listen!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 144: Skipping forward edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Every member of the SoSC cast, is sitting and waiting for the next chapter to be added.

Then, they all turn around when they hear an arrogant laugh.

"YOU FOOLS!" Diavalo, the former Boss of the Passione mafia, declared before letting out an arrogant laugh.

"Using my King Crimson, I can just skip to when the next chapter is published, without having to endure the wait! HAHAHAHA!"

Everyone glared at the pink haired Stand-user, who was laughing like a crazy person (which to be fair, he was).

While all the other cast members looked like they wanted to murder the Italian Mobster, his right-hand man (and alternate personality) Vinegar Doppio exclaimed:

"WOW! That is amazing! Just what I would expect from someone as awesome as the Boss!"

Notes:

Let us be honest...having the King Crimson Stand, would be pretty cool. After all, it would mean a shorter waiting time for anything boring, hehe!

But yeah...I am curious to see what role Diavalo and Doppio, might have in the main SoSC story!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 145: The Mother of Monsters edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

On an island in the Sea of Second Chances, a woman was leaning against a large rock while resting.

Around her, countless dead Samebitos were scattered around.

The woman let out a sigh.

"Ahhh...so these are the main troops of the Mesopotamian Mother-Goddess", she mused, while she absentmindedly sharpened her sword.

The woman was tall, and clad in a combination of rags and animal pelts.

Her apparence was striking, with eerily pale skin, nails that were long and sharp like claws, and a necklace and bracelets that looked to be made out of bones.

While she could be described as beautiful, it was a wild and untamed kind of beauty. Her black hair was long and messy, similar to that of a wild wolf’s fur.

Her eyes, were a striking yellow, and were slit like that of a serpent.

"Well...I should get going. After all, I am looking forward to seeing how my children are doing", the woman declared as she stood up, sliding her sword into the holster that hung from her hip.

"Especially my middle born...Since, it seems Jormungandr, is one of the so called ‘Gods of the Sea’ in this world."

The woman looked out towards the horizon, as a grin started to spread across her face, revealing her teeth were sharp fangs, like that of a wolf.

Angerboda, the Norse Mother of Monsters, then stepped into her boat, her grin still in place as she set sail. Behind her, the blood of the Samebitos flowed into the sea, as the female Jötunn continued her search...

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring the last member of the Loki’s monstrous family...

His mate and the mother of the Bringers of Ragnarok, Angerboda!

Yes, I felt it would be cool, to include the Norse Mother of Monsters in the SoSC as well, considering we already have Tiamat and Echidna, hehe!

And, knowing how strong her children are... we should assume, that the female Jötunn, is quite powerful in her own right...And, that she would be quite an opponent for the C.S. crew and their allies!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 146: The Giantsbane edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Having finished their first training session, Toshiro led Zabuza, Haku and Gray to a dining hall in the stone castle on Mac Lir’s island.

As the group walked in, two figures sitting by a table spotted them. Standing up, the taller of the two called out to the Soul Reaper Captain:

"Hey there, little Reaper! How did the new batch fare?"

Toshiro let out a sigh, causing the others to look at him with questioning gazes.

"Not your best friend, I take it?" Gray asked with a wry smirk. "Definitely not", Toshiro replied. "Honestly...he is like a combination of some of the most exhausting traits of my old lieutenant, and the Captain of the 11th Division", the white haired Reaper stated with a frown.

By now the two men had walked up to the group. The man Toshiro had been referring to, was a tall man who was wearing clothes that looked to be suited for a cold climate.
He had pale skin, blue eyes and orange hair. He also sported a impressive beard. The weapon he was carrying, was a large-machete like blade.

The other man was shorter, with black hair and a beard. He was wearing a black uniform, that also looked like it was designed to be worn in winter times. He was carrying a sword, as well as some daggers made from some kind of volcanic glass.

"This is Tormund Giantsbane, a member of the Free Folk. And the man beside him, is Eddison Tollett, though he prefers to be called Dolorous Edd", Toshiro explained as he gestured towards the two men.

"Mac Lir recruited them, in order to obtain information on any significant threats from their world."

"Come on now, no need to talk about dreary things. I hear enough of that out of the former Lord Commander of the Night's Watch here", Tormund stated while pointing to the man beside him. Edd simply shrugged, as if saying: "Well, he’s not wrong."

The Wildling then turned to the rest of the group, sporting a grin. "Now, any of you lot up for a drink? I would hope that God, finally found someone who knows how to have a good time out in that insane sea."

Gray stepped forward, now grinning. "Oh yeah, my Guild was famous for being good at throwing parties."

"And what about you?" Tormund shifted his gaze towards Zabuza. "You look like a man, who can hold his liquor. Up for a little drinking contest?"

Zabuza, in a rare display of good humor, actually grinned at the former Wildling leader. "Alright, lead the way then." Haku looked up at his Master, seeming a bit anxious at the prospect of a drunk Zabuza.

Toshiro merely shook his head, before following the rest of the group alongside Edd, the two of them already used to dealing with loud allies, that were very fond of drinking...

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring Mac Lir’s group, meeting some other potential members of the God’s crew.

Tormund is honestly one of my favorite characters in all of GOT, so I am really hoping that we get to see him at some point in the main SoSC story.
After all, that crazy Wildling, always makes things entertaining, hehe!

And I thought it would be fun to include Edd as well, still having to deal with weird stuff that he gets to snark and complain about, hehe!

Plus, the two of them are also characters that spend most of their screen-time in a cold environment, which I felt would make them fit in with the overall ‘Ice-and Cold’ theme of this crew rather well!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 147: Food War edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The Cutty Sark crew were all currently sitting in a restaurant on a small, peaceful island.

All of them watched with interest, as Sanji cooked, his skill as a chef as impressive as always. "You know...I really wonder how that other guy’s food is gonna be", Kisame said.

"One thing is for sure! Any chef is gonna have a hard time matching any dish that Sanji whips up!", Usopp declared proudly. All the other Straw Hats nodded in agreement with the sniper’s statement.

After a short while, Sanji had served his food to the C.S. crew. "Ah! Delicious as always!" Jinbe stated with a satisfied smile. Sanji bowed his head, a proud grin in place.

"Happy to hear it!"

"I see you have already served your food!" A voice called out. A man stepped out of the restaurant’s kitchen.

He was a man with an above average height and medium build. He had short, light, neat hair, and was sporting a genial expression.

He was wearing a typical white chef's uniform, complete with a tall, cylindrical hat. A small, metallic emblem of a "T", could be spotted on the upper corners of the chest of his jacket and apron, and at the frontal fold of his hat.

"Thank you all for your patience", the man said, with an italian accent. "Now, please help yourselves."

As the man placed several different dishes in front of the members of the C.S. crew, they all looked at each other. Then, they all started eating.

Sanji watched, curious to see their reaction to the food. He quickly saw that everyone seemed to be enjoying the food a ton, going by the speed at which they were eating.

But, then something happened that caused the Straw Hat chef, to drop the cigarette he was about to light.

Everyone suddenly started either scratching their skin away, crying uncontrollably or having their organs bursting out of their gut.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU!", Sanji started to yell out, turning around to see what his opponent’s reaction to this was. Only to be shocked when he saw that the man was frowning.

"Oh dear...it looks like all of you, have been through quite a lot...I hioe my food made all of you feel a bit better." The man said in a heartfelt tone.

"OH MAN! I FEEL GREAT!"

"Yeah, that was delicious!"

"I feel totally reinvigorated!"

Turning around, Sanji was stunned to see that his crew all seemed to be totally fine. In fact, all of them looked to be in far better shape, then before they had eaten the other chef’s food.

"I am happy to hear you all enjoyed my cooking", the man said with a smile.

He looked to his side however, when he realized that Sanji now stood next to him.

"What, just happened?", the Straw Hat chef asked in a serious tone.

"Oh! My apologies", the man said. "What you just saw, was the effect my Stand, Pearl Jam, has on people who eats the food I prepare for them."

As he said that, several little creatures appeared around him, letting out small cries.

Sanji was quiet for some time...then, he asked:

"Could you show me how you cook? You see, I am always looking for ways to improve my own cooking, so I can give my crew the best food possible.

"Certainly!" Tonio Trussardi stated with a smile.

While the two chef’s walked into the kitchen, already discussing their different approaches to cooking, the rest of the C.S. crew were all still busy munching down on Tonio’s delicious food.

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring the crew meeting a Stand User!

Yes, I felt that Sanji, would have a lot to talk with Tonio about. Especially considering, how they are both so dedicated to making the best food they can, to help others.

And, on a lighter note, seeing the crew reacting to Pearl Jam’s power and it’s effect on people, would be quite amusing as well, hehe!

BTW, OceanLord...Have you seen Godzilla vs. Kong yet? Because, I might have an idea for a future chapter, focusing on character that had an important role in that movie!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 148: Uncanny resemblance edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The White Company were currently on the move, having completed their last job some time ago.

Eruka looked down at the newest addition to their group with a smile. "You know, she really is a beautiful creature. Yes, you are~", she said.

The other members looked at her, as she gently stroked their mount’s soft feathers.

"Hehe...she is definitely is an aesthetically pleasing creature", Deidara replied with a chuckle.

"Yes...and a lot prettier then your so-called ‘Dragon’, hehe", Bambietta added with a grin.

As the Ninja and Quincy started their usual round of bickering, P’Li simply rolled her eyes while letting out a exasperated sigh. Kimblee and Jackal both grinned, amused by their colleagues behaviour.

Meanwhile, Eruka payed them no mind, simply continuing to fawn over the elegant white Dragon they were all currently sitting on top of.

"Yes, you are such a lovely pet...aren't you, Cinderella?"

The Märchen let out a soft cry, as if to signal it was enjoying the Frog Witch’s attention.

Then, P’Li called out: "Hey! There is a fight going down, at the island below us!"

The rest of the group walked over to where the Bender was standing, to get a look as well.

What they saw, was a young man with spiky blonde hair, facing off against a large group of Samebitos Raiders.
It looked like he was defending the villagers of the island, going by the way they were looking at him while hiding in their homes.

However, what happened next, took every member of The White Company by surprise.

The man got right in a Samebitos face, before yelling out: "DIE, YOU DAMM MONSTER!"

Which was then followed up by him unleashing an explosion, right in the Samebitos face. It fell to the ground, thoroughly scorched.

"You see that!", the blone haired kid yelled while pointing at the other Samebitos.

"That, is what happens when you try to take on Katsuki Bakugo! The Great Explosion Murder God Dynamight!"

Most of the White Company sweat-dropped at that declaration.

"Did he seriously just call himself that...", Jackal asked, looking like he was about to burst out laughing.

Eruka and P’Li also looked like they were struggling to keep themselves from laughing.

Kimblee, on the other hand, was alternating between looking down at the former Class 1-A student, and Deidara and Bambi, who were looking down at the boy, clearly interested in his abilities.

"My, my...this is certainly a surprise", The Crimson Alchemist said, drawing everyone’s attention.

"What are you talking about?" Bambietta narrowed her eyes, already knowing that look in Kimblee’s eyes, meant he was up to no good.

"Well...I was just a bit shocked, is all", the Alchemist replied, while looking at her and Deidara with a smirk.

"After all, I had no idea we would find your son out here! I mean...the way he resembles both of you, is simply uncanny..."

The rest of White Company burst into laughter at the looks on Deidara and Bambietta’s faces when they heard that.

The former Akatsuki and Sternritter looked at each other, and then down at Bakugo, who was still yelling like a madman.

"HA! As if!" Bambietta scoffed. "Any son of ours, would be FAR better looking then that loud-mouth punk down there!"

"Yeah, what she said!" Deidara agreed with a nod...before he realized what exactly Bambi had just declared.

"Wait...WHAT!?"

Kimblee and the others simply grinned, as the two hot-headed bombers continued their argument...this time with EVEN MORE obvious sexual tension...

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring The White Company!

Going by the way the SoSC has character with similar abilities and personalities meet up...

I figured that Bakugo, is DEFINITELY going to encounter that Band of Bombers! That, should certainly make for some fun interactions, hehe!

And as always, I can't resist throwing in Deidara/Bambi teasing...along with the rest of the group being amused by it, hehe!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 149: The ones who stain the battlefield with Blood edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

On an island in the Sea of Second Chances, a horde of Samebitos were facing off against two individuals.

The first of the two, was a tall man with blue eyes, tanned skin and short brown hair. He was wearing an utfit that appeared to be some kind of uniform.

As a group of Samebitos charged towards him, he simply glared at them, his face showing no sings of fear at all.

Then, suddenly, all the creatures were lifted of the ground, seemingly by some kind of invisible force. Then, their bodies started to twist and bend in an unnatural manner. Blood started to flow out of their eyes, as they all let out cries of agony.

Then, a collective snap could be heard, as all of them had their necks broken, simultaneously.

As the bodies fell to the ground, the blood staining the dirt, the man looked over at his companion.

He too, was a tall man, who also possessed a muscular build.
He was wearing a black, hood-like headpiece from which hang several small, metallic baubles, bearing letters that made up his name. Strands of his silver-coloured hair stuck out from under the hood, almost reaching his eyebrows.

Bare-chested, he wore a long, black, lapelless coat with straps crossing his chest in an X, as well as pants in thick horizontal stripes of black and white.

His eyes, which were a unnerving red colour, coldly observed the Samebitos who were charging towards him.

Suddenly, all of them stopped, and started coughing violently. Then, all of them started to cough up several blood-stained razor-blades. While most of them fell down, instantly dead, a few were still standing.

The man’s eyes narrowed, before he lifted a hand.

"Metallica!", he yelled out. As he did, razor-sharp needles erupted out of the Samebitos throats, killing all of them instanly.

"Looks like that was the last of them", the other man said, as he walked over, ignoring all the blod staining his boots.

Noatak, one of the most powerful Waterbenders to have ever lived, as well as the strongest Bloodbender, looked at his companion with a stony expression.

"I will admit, I am still not thrilled about working with you...but, having you as an ally, is certainly helpful in dealing with these monsters."

Having been the leder of the Equalists, under his masked persona of Amon, the former member of the Northen Water tribe, was not all that eager about joining forces with the man in front of him.

After all...he reminded him far too much of his own father, in a lot of ways.

The man met his gaze, not flinching at all at the way the Bender was glaring at him.

Risotto Nero, the leader of the La Squadra Esecuzioni of the Passione Mafia, merely looked away, frowing at the sight of the dead Samebitos.

"I know, that there are still countless of these Monsters out there in this Sea...and, from what I have heard...they are nothing compared to the beings that rule this world."

The Assassin turned around, meeting Noatak’s intense gaze with an equally steely one.

"So...until the two of us find some other ally’s...I suggest we continue our alliance."

"...Very well then", Noatak nodded.

As the two spoke, the ground was slowly being turned completely red, from all the blood the two had just spilled...

Notes:

Well...I am pretty sure, that this has to be, one of THE most terrifying team-ups that I have come up with!

But yes! I am REALLY looking forward, to seeing what kind of roles Amon and Risotto, will have in the main SoSC story, hehe!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 150: A normal day: Epilogue edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

"Man, what a day! I am totally beat."

Kisame plopped down on the couch in the living room, letting out a relieved sigh. Sitting down next to him, Halibel let out a soft chuckle.

"I take it this means, that you are still not used to people calling you ‘Lord Kisame’?, she asked, the amusement clear in her voice.

The former Akatsuki member let out a groan, as he rubbed a hand through his spiky blue hair.

"I mean...do they really feel the need to call me that...?"

"Of course they do", the blonde-haired Hollow replied, as she looked at him while leaning against the arm of the couch, a teasing glint in her green eyes.

"After all...you are the best friend, to the point of being brothers, with Jinbe, the ambassador of the equal rights movement, of All the people of the Sea of Second Chances...as well as the Panther King, whose battle prowess is legendary in it’s own right."

"You were one of the founding member of the Cutty Sark crew...and you have defeated GODS..."

"AND...You are married to the Queen of the Hollows...Quit a list of accomplishments."

Kisame just looked at her, with an amused expression.

"...Why is it, that even though you are praising me...it also sounds like you are mocking me...?"

Halibel let out a laugh at that.

"I knew a certain silver haired Soul Reaper, who was a master at giving others compliments, while getting on their nerves at the same time."

She then leaned into Kisame’s side, closing her eyes.

"But...I am genuinely proud of you...you have come such a long way."

She slipped her hand gently into his, while looking up at him with a warm smile.

"You know...a part of me still can't believe that all of this is real", Kisame replied, before lowering his head, causing their forheads to touch.

"But...I am eternally grateful that it is."

The two sat there in silence for a good while, simply savoring the moment.

Then, Halibel leaned back, before asking:

"By the way, dear...do you know where the kids are?"

Kisame grinned.

"Oh yeah. The older one, is spending the day with Itachi...he wanted to practice some more in dealing with opponents that use fire."

Halibel nodded at that, knowing that Itachi was a trustworthy person to look after her son.

"And our little girl?"

Kisame let out a chuckle.

"Oh she...she is spedning the day, with a someone she is quite fond of, hehe..."

OoOoOoO

Miles away, in a large forest, said little girl, was currently sitting in a meditating position.

She was listening intently to everything surrounding her...before she suddenly leap up, pulling our her sword.

"CLANG!"

A loud noise could be heard, as her blade clashed with that of another.

The teo stood there, locked in a struggle for a while...Before the other person let out a laugh.

"HAHAHA! That, was pretty impressive!"

Sliding her sowrd back into it’s sheath, the Shark girl grinned up at sparring partner.

"Well, those lessons auntie Nelliel have given me, have helped me improve a lot!"

The boy that she was looking at, was a little taller then her. He had wild blue hair, gray eyes, and was wearing a white jacket.

That, combined with the way he was grinning, made his parentage obvious to anyone who knew the former Espada members personally.

"Hehe...well, I could say the same thing, about my training with your dad. Uncle Kisame is hella badass!"

The shark couple’s daughter eyes lit up at that, as she grinned. DAMM RIGHT her parents were badass!

"So", the Hollow boy said, as he too sheathed his sword, "wanna grap some lunch with me? I promise I'll buy some of those cooked crab legs you love."

The way the blonde haired girl’s grin widened when she heard that offer, would have made Kisame proud.

"You mean it!" You're the best!", she declared...with a faint blush forming in her cheeks.

"Yep. Now, let’s see who can get to the market first...unless you are afraid you'll lose, Princess."

The blue-haired boy said the last part with a mocking grin.

"HA! Sure, you're on...Mr.Panther Prince", the Shark girl replied with a matching grin.

Then, the two of them set off using their Sonido, their laugher echoing through the forest.

Notes:

Another chapter using the ‘Normal day’ scenario, this time set in my ‘Epilogue’ verse!

Starting off with Kisame and Halibel enjoying their days as a married couple.

Plus, some references to what some of the other members of the C.S. crew are famous for at this point in time.

And of course, I had to through in a scene with one of the Shark children...this time being the daughter, spending time with another Hollow Heir.
Lord, I have even starting creating pairings for the ‘Next Generation’ of the SoSC! XD

But yes, that is indeed Grimmjow and Nelliel’s son. And yes, he is the best friend of Kisame and Halibel’s son...plus, he has crush on the daughter, that she reciprocates, hehe!
And if you are wondering what the parents think of it...they all ship it. LOL!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 151: The wielders of the wind edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

On an island in the Sea of Second Chances, under the light of the moon, two individuals were in the middle of a game.

Specifically, a game of Pai Sho.

The man that was currently holding the Red Lotus tile, was a man wearing gray and black clothes. He had graying black hair, as well as a beard. A small scar that cut through one of his eyebrows, hinted that the man had been involved in conflicts in the past.

Zaheer, the leader of the Red Lotus anarchist group, and one of the most dangerous Air Bender’s to have ever lived, looked to be contemplating over what his next move should be.

Sitting across from him, his opponent watched him intently. He was clearly studying his expression’s, in order to get a hint of what the Bender’s next maneuver would be.

Said man was immensely tall, with a muscular build. He had short, standing blonde hair, and was wearing large earrings and a metallic head adornment, similar to a crown.

Wamuu, one of the Pillar Man, looked to be enjoying the new type of challenge the Pai Sho game was providing him with. Still, going by the number of Cipactli’s enhanced animals laid dead nearby...

It was safe to say, that the ancient warrior, still retained his love of battle, that he had possessed in his first life.

But for now, he seemed content to engage Zaheer in the board game, as well as discussing his personal ideology with the philosophical Bender, who had unlocked the power of flight.

And so, the two continued their game...

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring two individuals who both have ‘Wind’ themed powers!

Zaheer is probably my favorite antagonist in LOK, and Wamuu my favorite member of the Pillar Men.

Plus, I felt that they were both rather likeable antagonists in their respective series, in addtion to haveing strong belief in their own ideals.

So, I felt it would be interesting to see their interactions!

On a side-note...I am really curious about what the plans for the leader of the Piller Men, the Ultimate Life Form himself Kars, are!
Given how powerful he is, he should definitely be a interesting opponent for the C.S. crew, in the main SoSC story, hehe!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 152: The predictions never lie edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The C.S. crew were currently at a small island, looking to relax and replenish their supplies.

All of them were unaware, of a certain trio that were observing them. Specifically, the members of the Shark trio.

"Oh yeah...that’s them, alright", one of them stated, having just checked the paper with the article of the three fighting the Cipactli-possessed Gustave.

"Yep", the other man in the group nodded, before looking down at the third member of their group.

"So, what does the Comic Book say, little bro?"

The boy in question was in the middle of reading through a comic book, that sported a very...BIZARRE art style.

"Well...the prediction this time is..."

The boy was silent for a bit, before his eyes widened in disbelief.

"That...Hol Horse...needs to stick his fingers up that one named Kisame’s nose..."

While his older brother just looked weirded out by that, the man wearing a Cowboy utfit, paled when he heard that.

"Oh no...no, no, no, no...I am NOT doing that again! NO! WAY!"

...

And so, the trio of Hol Horse, Oingo and Boingo, simply ended up spending the day doing something far less dangerous, then trying to fight the C.S. crew...much to their to their own benefit.

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring a familiar trio of Stand-users from JoJo Part 3!

Hol Horse and the Oingo Boingo brothers, are probably my favorite ‘Comedy Relief’ villains in all of JoJo.
And, seeing them being up to their usual shenanigans while running into the C.S. crew, would definitely be fun to see in the main story, hehe!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 153: Twisted control edition

Notes:

This is a follow up to chapter 149.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Noatak and Risotto had just arrived at a new island. However, both of them quickly sensed that something was wrong.

"I can't sense anyone here", the Bloodbender stated with a frown. Given his ability to sense the blood flowing through people, he was quite on edge to feel nothing in the town they were currently wandering through.

"I suggest we keep our guard up", the former Assassin replied, as he looked into the houses. Then, he was stopped by the Bender holding up his hand in front of him.

"I am guessing...that whatever happened here...THAT thing had something to do with it."

The Stand user shifted his gaze to were Noatak was looking. There, he saw a strange, hooded figure, standing in the middle of the town.

It’s entire body was hidden by it’s white clothes. Only two yellow eyes could be seen, staring at the two men.

Then, the creature let out a disturbing, and distinctly NOT-HUMAN sound, causing both Noatak and Risotto to be put on edge.

Suddenly, from of a nearby house, one of Cipactli’s enhanced animals, a baboon to be exact, crawled out.

The Hooded Enigma, INSTANTLY shifted it’s attention towards the ape.

Then, to the two men’s shock and horror, the animal’s limbs started twisting around in a series of unnatural movments, until the baboon had been reduced to nothing but a pile of blood and bones on the ground.

"Well...it looks like you and I, aren't the only ones with the power to manipulate the bodies of others", Noatak declared in a dry tone, his eyes narrowed at the cloaked figure.

"Indeed. Nor are we the only ones, not afraid to spill the blood of our enemies", Risotto replied.

Then, the white-clad figure suddenly started to speak, with a unnerving voice.

"You two are...strong...can feel it."

The two men both raised an eyebrow at that.

The cloaked creature then added: "Must...eliminate both of you...immediately..."

And so, a truly gruesome, twisted battle, that would cause a ton of blood to be spilled, began... as the Greatest Bloodbender in history and the User of Metallica, prepared to do battle with Pernida Parnkgjas, Sternritter "C" - "The Compulsory"...

Notes:

Man...as if the idea of Amon and Risotto as a team, wasn't scary enough...
I had to give you all the image of the two of them, fighting freaking PERNIDA!

But yes...THAT would DEFINITELY be one HELL of a TWISTED battle! Enjoy the nightmares! MWAHAHAHAHA!!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 154: How it feels to a foot soldier in a SoSC but it's Memes chapter edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

CoolCarnage: Post’s a new chapter of SoSC but it's Memes, that includes an action scene.

Cipactli’s enhanced animals:

Chuckles: "We're in danger!"

Samebitos: Shrugs, while holding up their hands and frowning:

"Guess we'll die."

Every other foot soldier group, that serve a God of the Sea: Sweats profusely...

Notes:

Hope you enjoyed a little bit of me acknowledging, how many of my chapters, follow a pretty similar formula, hehe!

But yes...I would not want to be a foot soldier in SoSC...since it seems like they usually will end up like all other foot soldiers in most stories...
Meaning, they are not gonna have a good time XD

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 155: The battle of the Masters and the Monster of Metal edition

Notes:

Spoiler warning for Godzilla vs. Kong!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Franky and Sasori were standing side-by-side, both of them looking ready for battle.

And, there was another man standing beside them.

"Gi Hi Hi Hi! Well, this looks like it'll be quite the fight", the man stated while grinning, showing off his fang-like teeth.

He was tall and muscular, with long, spiky black hair. His eyes were red, with slitted dark pupils. Most of his exposed body was covered in sets of simple, round studs.
A black Fairy Tail mark was located on his left arm, just below his shoulder.

Gajeel Redfox, the Iron Dragon Slayer of the Fairy Tail Guild, turned towards his two allies.

"So, do you two wanna bet on who of us, will be able take down that Giant Metal Monster?"

Franky grinned back at the Wizard. "Sure! You're about to see, just how SUPER my General Franky is!"

Sasori just let out a sigh. "I will go along with it...if the two of you PROMISE, that neither of you will sing during this battle..."

Both the Shipwright and Dragon Slayer gave the Ninja a offended look.

"Hey! Are you dissing by awesome singing!" Gajeel glared at the red-head, while Franky just looked sad.

"I thought you liked my singing, Red..."

"I said, I found it to be more tolerable then Hidan and Kakuzu’s arguments...that, does not mean I actually enjoy it", the Former Akatsuki stated in a deadpan tone.

"And, I believe we have more pressing matters that require our attention at the moment", he added, as he gestured towards the towering figure they were about to do battle with.

It was a massive, mechanical creature. It’s appearance was that of a bipedal lizard. Glowing red eyes seemed to scan the surrounding area, with the intention of finding and eliminating anything it considered an enemy.

This, was the mechanical Kaiju, known as Mechagodzilla.

"You know...that thing, does look an awful lot like a Dragon...and I AM a Dragon Slayer", Gajeel declared, as he cracked his knuckles.
"Plus, all of that Metal, looks like it tastes real good, Gi Hi Hi Hi!"

"You are NOT, eating that creature, before I have sampled all the parts of it I can use for my future projects", Sasori stated while glaring at the Wizard.

"Yeah! What he said!", Franky added. "I can already tell, that I could make so many SUPER inventions with the metal from that thing!"

"Gi Hi Hi Hi! Well then...looks like you both will have to beat that thing fast, if you don't want me to see me have it for dinner!", Gajeel declared with a laugh.

And with that, the trio’s and the mechanical Titan’s battle, began...

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring a battle that would definitely be ‘Metal as Hell!’

But yes, I felt that seeing this trio fighting Mechagodzilla, would be really fitting! And, I KNOW, that Franky and Gajeel would have a fun dynamic!
I can already see them bonding over their ‘Totally Awseome’ singing...while Sasori is just standing off to the side, looking absolutely DONE XD

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 156: The Trident-wielder’s greatest warriors edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Poseidon, after the meeting with the other Gods of the Sea, had ordered all the islands under his command to go into lock-down.

One of these islands, was right on the outskirts of Fiddler’s Green. There, some of the most powerful and influential of the Grecian Deity’s subordinates, had currently gathered.

Sitting on the rocks that surrounded the island, several creatures could be spotted. All of them had the appearance of beautiful women. They were singing an alluring song, all the while almost glowing with an ethereal aura.

These, were the mythical beings known as the Sirens. Their songs and beauty, had caused many sailors, to meeth their end while trying to reach them.

On the island, two figures could be seen, watching as ships were docking at the port.

One of them was a incredibly tall man, with tanned skin and long, spiky orange hair that reached to his back. He was extremely muscular, and was wearing a cloak that seemed to be made out of a lion’s fur.

He was Hercules, the most legendary and powerful Greek Demigod, who had eventually ascended to becoming a full God upon his death. He observed the ships with a watchful gaze.

The woman beside him, was his wife and also a God. She was Hebe, the daughter of Zeus and Hera and the Gooddes of youth. She watched as their Godly twin sons, Alexiares and Anicetus, stood watch at the dock, both of them taking their duty as peacekeepers seriously.

In the center of the island, two figures stood outside a huge castle. One of them was a tall man, with white hair, and ice-blue eyes. He wore white clothes and in his belt, a sword made out of ice hung.

He was simply named Snow, as he was the personification of snow in the Norse Mythos.

The woman beside him, was his lover, though she originated from another mythos.

She was an incredibly beautiful woman. Her hair was a silky black colour, that softly fell down her back. Her skin was pale as snow, her lips were an icey-blue colour and she seemed to glow with a soft blue aura.
She was wearing an elegant white kimono, and seemed to be floating slightly above the snow-covered ground.

She was the spirit known as the Yuki-onna, who was known throughout Japan as one of the most famous of all Ghosts.

"Dear", she spoke, her voice having a soothing tone to it, "are you sure it was a wise idea to let your sisters not come with us?"

The Norse Deity chukled. "Even if I told them to come, they would all protest. It is simply in their nature, to be wild and free."

The sisters he spoke of, were the Norse personification of the waves. There were nine of them, each of them as beautiful and wilful as the waves they personified.

"Besides", he added, "Since our parents are here on this island, none of them will stray to far from the shores."

The Japanese Spirit nodded her head, before leaning against her lover. "As long as I can be near you, I am content, my lord."

The Norse Deity simply smiled at his lover’s demure display of affection, before turning his gaze towards the castle.

"Still...I wonder what the results of this war, will mean for us..."

OoOoOoO

Inside the castle, five figures were currently in the main hall. Three of these, were Norse Deities.

The first two, were the parents of Snow and his sisters.

The woman, was a Goddess, who personified the Sea. She had long, dark green hair, and black eyes. She was named Rán, and was famous for using her net, to drag seafarers into the depths of the ocean.

Beside her, her husband sat. He was also a personification of the sea, but unlike his wife, he was a Jötunn. He was known as Aegir.
He had dark blue hair, the same colour as the darkest parts of the sea, and stormy blue eyes.

The last of the Norse Gods there, looked quite different from the other two.

He was tall, with ruffled grey hair, and a large beard the same colour. His hands were covered by scars, giving the impression that the man had often worked with fishing hooks and suffered from fish-bites.
Grey eyes watched the small tornado that he conjured in his hand, matching well with a stoic expression.

He was the Vanir God known as Njord. He was associated with the sea, seafaring, wind, fishing and wealth, and was the father of the Gods Frey and Freyja.

He, and the other Norse Deities, looked up when they saw the other two figures in the room stand up.

The first was a gorgeously beautiful woman. She wore a simple white gown and had black hair that was pinned back in a net of pearls and silk, as well as a circlet of polished red crab claws across her brow.
Her eyes were mocha-dark, but shone with a warmth that was unsual for her kind. Her lips were in the shape of a gentle smile, as she looked at the other Gods in the hall.

"Thank you all, for coming here. It is most reassuring to know that all of you will be ready to protect our home", she declared with a grateful bow of her head.

Njord returned her nod. "Thank you for your kind words, your Grace."

The regal woman lifted her head, giving the Norse Deity a genuine smile.

She was Amphitrite, the wife of Poseidon and the Queen of the Sea.

The man beside her, had a youthful appearance. His skin was green, and he had long black hair that was tied in a ponytail. He wore armor studded with pearls, and was carrying a large twisted conch shell, as well as a silver trident.

He was Triton, the son of Poseidon and Amphitrite, and the prince of the Sea.

The Heir of Poseidon greeted Njord with a respectful nod, before looking at Aegir and Rán with a wary gaze.

"I can tell that all of your children have gathered here as well. So, I think we should all start to plan out, how we should prepare for the changes the War between Cipactli and Tiamat will bring", Triton declared.

The other Gods nodded, as he and Amphitrite each took a seat.

And so, their discussion on the chances that would soon befall the Sea of Second Chances, began...

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring some of the potential high-ranking members of Poseidon’s forces.

First up, I felt that having Sirens as part of his army, was a natural choice, given how their are some of the most famous of Greek Sea creatures.

Next up, we have Hercules and his Godly family. Given his list of achievements and overall strength, I felt Poseidon would be quite quick to seek out and recruit his nephew.
I can easily see good old Herc, being a opponent for one of the Main Shonen Hero’s down the line, hehe!

Then, we have some representatives from the Norse Pantheon.

Aegir and Rán, as well as their nine daughters and their son Snow. As well as the Vanir God Njord. All of whom I feel Poseidon would see the wisdom in recruiting, given their power and positions as Sea Gods.

We aslo have the Yuki-onna, the famous Ice-Ghost of Japanese folklore, as Snow’s lover , which I felt was a very fitting representative of that land’s mythos.

And finally, we have the two I felt were the most natural members of Poseidon’s inner circle. His Queen and his Heir, Amphitrite and Triton.

With their personalities, I mainly took my inspiration from the Percy Jackson versions.
Amphitrite is described as being a genuinely kind Goddess, that is content as long as Poseidon doesn't try to turn her into his puppet and treats her children well.
Also, she is one of the rare Goddess’s that treat her husband’s other children with kindness (even baking cookies for Percy on one occasion, LOL).

I imagine that a interaction between her and Halibel, would be very interesting!

As for Triton, he is more of the typical, arrogant God-type, though very loyal to his father.

With that said, I hope you enjoyed! :)

Chapter 157: "How Many?" edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

OceanLord: "How many Samebitos are you going to kill off in your story?"

CoolCarnage: "I don't know...How many slices of bread have you eaten in your life?"

OceanLord: "!!!"

Tiamat: "COOLCARNAGE!!!"

Notes:

Another chapter about how NOT FUN it is, to be a Samebito in my story, hehe!

And, I hope you liked my usage of one of the Greatest and most Iconic DIO Memes! XD

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 158: Power Couple edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Kisame and Halibel were standing by the railing of the Cutty Sark, looking out at the sea.

"It looks like you and I, have quite a impressive list of future adversaries that we'll have to face, huh?" Kisame declared.

"Indeed. You, with your skills in battle", Halibel replied, "and I with beauty, that belies my impossible age."

"Don't sell yourself short," Kisame said with a grin. "Anyone who underestimates your strength, is a fool."

"The same to you," Halibel replied with a glint in her eyes. "You're a FINE young man."

Kisame smiled at that, before giving Halibel a side-hug. "Ah, if only we could defeat our enemies with our sexiness!"

"If 'smexy' were power," Halibel replied in a cheeky tone: "*I* would have become the ruler of this world from the moment I woke up here."

Upon hearing that, Kisame laughed heartily, while Halibel let out a soft chuckle.

Notes:

One of the things I am absolutely expecting to become more and more of a thing in the main SoSC story, is that more and more people are going to be simping over Halibel. Because, well...come on! Why wouldn't they!

And, it is always nice to write some nice K/H fluff, hehe!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 159: The battle of the Musicians edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Brook was currently playing a song on his violin, causing the Goblins present to stand and sway back and forth.

Beside him, his new ally raised his sword. He was a tall man, with purple eyes and long, wavy, blond hair. He was the uniform of a Soul Reaper Captain, with a frilled collared shirt under it.

Rōjūrō Ōtoribashi, more commonly referred to as Rose, the former Captain of the 3rd Division in the Gotei 13 and one of the Visored, smiled before declaring:

"Play, Kinshara!"

The sword then turned into a gold whip, tipped off with a flower. He then sendt it forth, attaching the tip to the forehead of the Goblin in the center of the group. Rose then tapped the end of the whip, causing it to glow and make the sound of a strummed guitar string.

The sound then seemed to travel up the length of the whip to the flower tip, and then created a vortex of reverberating sound that was unleashed as a shockwave.

As a result, all of the Goblins were killed in an instant.

"Oh my...quite a dangerous, yet elegant way to use music", Brook stated, as he lowered his violin.

"Thank you. You seem to be quite the Musician yourself, given how you were able to captivate those creatures with your song", the Soul Reaper replied with a smile.

The two turned their heads however, when they heard someone clapping their hands.

Sitting on an rock a couple feet away from them, a man grinned at them.

He was a young man with short, spiky white hair, wearing colorful clothing. In his belt, a pipe, as well as two silver daggers hung.

"That, was indeed a wonderful performance. I can see that both of you, are truly gifted."

The man then jumped down from the rock, causing Brook and Rose to take fighting stances.

"However...I am about to show you, that I, am the Greatest Musician of all", the man declared, pulling out his pipe. "So...I hope the two are ready, to dance to the tone of the dead..."

"The dance of the Dead...Quite the Poetic title for a Song" Rose replied with a smile. "However, you should be careful. It is not wise, to lecture a Soul Reaper Musician, about a song for the dead..."

"Indeed...and, as you can see...I am already dead...YOHOHO! SKULL JOKE!" Brook added.

The young man’s grin simply widened, as he raised his Pipe to his lips, ready to play.

And so, the battle between Brook, Rose and the Pied Piper began...

A battle, that was truly a clash between the Musicians of the Dead...

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring a team-up I felt would be very fitting!

I definitely think, that seeing Brook and Rose teaming-up at some point, would be really cool!
They are both Musicians, with a Skull theme, after all!

Plus, I can see Brook being quite intrigued by Rose’s Zanpakutō and Hollow Mask, hehe!

And, I also felt that the Pied Piper, would be a VERY fitting opponent for the two of them!
That, would really be a clash, of the deadly the Musicians of the Dead!

With that said, I hope you enjoyed! :)

Chapter 160: "A dream or a Nightmare?" edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Sasori was walking through the market of a town. He was alone, as the rest of the C.S. crew, were busy with being thanked by the mayor of the town.

They had helped the town to defend itself, against one of Cipactli’s packs of enhanced animals.

Sasori was not interested in the praise and gratitude, however. He simply wished to see it the island had any new materials he could use in his projects.

But, just as he was looking at a stall full of different kinds of metal...

"Sasori? Is...is it really you?"

The former Akatsuki member frowned, as he lifted his head, preparing himself mentally to endure more one-sided socialising.

However...the sight that greeted him, caused him to freeze up, his eyes widening in disbelief.

The one who had spoken, was a man with spiky red hair. In terms of appearance, he looked remarkably similar to Sasori.

"It is you...", the woman standing next to the man, declared while tears started streaming down her face. Both her and the man’s eyes, were filled with raw emotion.

"...Mother?....Father?..."

Sasori looked at the pair, while his normally cold tone was replaced by one that sounded...far more human.

"Yes, son...It is us", his father replied with a smile.

"We never thought we would get to see you again", his mother said, while holding out her arms, as if she was inviting her boy to come and embrace her.

"I...I..."

Sasori looked at her open arms, with an almost frightened look in his eyes.

"Are you sure you want to hug him?" Another voice spoke up, from behind Sasori.

This time, he immediately recognized the voice.

Turning around, he could only mutter: "Grandmother...?"

Chiyo smiled at him, but it was a cold and cruel smile.

"Don't the two of you know who he is? WHAT he is? The things he has done..."

The old woman started walking towards Sasori, who suddenly felt as if he was completely paralyzed.

"He is not your son", Chiyo declared, as she pointed right at the former Akatsuki member.

"That...THING...is nothing but a monster...a cold-hearted Scorpion, who stains the Sands red with blood..."

Slowly, Chiyo’s skin started melting away, until she was nothing but a skeleton, that was not standing right in front of Sasori.

"Isn't that right...Living Puppet?"

"AAAAAHHHHHH!"

Sasori's eyes shot up, as he woke up from the Nightmare. The red-head put a hand towards the spot in his chest, that contained his 'core'.

"Red? Is everything okay?"

Sasori looked up, seeing Franky standing at the door, looking at him with a worried expression.

"It...it was nothing. Just...a dream", Sasori eventually replied, before standing up.

"Since you are here...would you...like to continue the work we began yesterday?"

The Straw Hat Shipwright still looked worried, but decided that he should not push the Ninja to talk about the Nightmare...at least for now.

After all, the fact that Sasori had asked him to stay and work with him, instead of shooing him away, was about as much of a declaration of comradery as the former Akatsuki member had come with so far.

As the two got to work, a small spider slipped out of the workshop, content with torment it had inflicted upon Sasori...for now...

Notes:

Another chapter...and a far more serious one this time...

I get the feeling, that Sasori is one of the ones that is going to have one of the most difficult confrontations with his past among the C.S. crew.

And, him coming face-to-face with both his Parents and Grandmother, after the things he did...that, is definitely going to be rough for him...

But, I am very much looking forward to seeing how the C.S. crew’s resident anti-social Puppet-Man’s character development, is going to unfold!

Plus...I felt that this, is TOTALLY something the Skinwalker would pull in the main story!

With that said, I hope you enjoyed! :)

Chapter 161: Movie night edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The Cast of the Sea of Second Chances, were on a break from shooting.

And, wanting to do something fun together, they decided to have Movie night. So, after a debat, they settled on one of the biggest blockbusters to ever hit the cinemas.

That being, the MCU Epic, ‘Avengers: Infinity War’.

They all enjoyed the movie...however, a certain infamous scene, ended up having an unintended effects on a certain individual...not helped by his companion reenacting the scene...

OoOoOoO

The next day, the Cast was getting ready to film the next scene.

That is, until a certain pair arrived.

Halibel looked at the two with a raised eyebrow.

"Lilynette...why are you sitting on top of Starrk’s shoulders?" The Hollow Queen asked while crossing her arms over her chest.

The rest of the Cast also looked at the pair with a mixture of befuddlement and amusement.

Lilynette, rather then shout angrily like she usually did, merely rubbed the back of her head. She then looked down at Starrk with a guilty expression.

"Well...you see...after we were done watching the movie last night, I decided to play a prank on Starrk. So, while we were walking home, I pretended to trip", the young Arrancar explained.

"Then, when Starrk hurried over to check on me, I acted like I was actually dying...and then, I hugged him, while declaring with whimpering voice..."

"Mr. Starrk...I don't feel so good..."

A look of realization dawned on everyone's face upon hearing that.

"Ahhh...", they all declared, while nodding their heads.

"Naturally, Starrk was pretty much traumatized", Lilynette continued. "So now, since this morning, he has been super protective. That is why is insisted on carrying my on his shoulders..."

Halibel shifted her gaze from Lilynette to the former Primera, with an unreadable expression...

That quickly cahnged into one of sympathy.

"I understand how you feel, Starrk...Sometimes, I also just wanna keep my girls close, so I can make sure they are safe..."

Off to the side, Kisame looked down at Apacci, Mila-Rose and Sung-Sun with a amused grin.

"You know...for being Hollows, those two are surprisingly caring Parents, huh?"

The three girls all looked equal parts happy and embarrassed by the Ninja’s statement.

"Y-yeah...", they all muttered.

All the while, Starrk and Halibel were still discussing how much of a handful their daughters were...

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring a reference to one of the most iconic Memes from Infinity War!

Yeah...I just couldn't resist making the "I don't feel so good" joke, with Starrk and Lilynette...it just fits so well.

Plus, I always enjoy writing scenes of Halibel and Starrk being friends...and the two of them bonding over how much their daughters make them worry, hehe!

And, of course, I also have to throw in Kisame being amused by it all, haha! XD

With that said, I hope you enjoyed! :)

Chapter 162: A Hair-raising battle edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Kumadori, one of the members of CP9 who was currently serving under Cipactli, had taken a battle-stance.

As he lifted his Khakkhara, his long mane of pink hair rose up, forming into several large hands.

The Assassin looked at his opponent with an obvious curiosity. His left eye (the only one open) was gazing intently at her hair, in particular.

The woman in question was young, with pale skin and red eyes. She wore a crimson dress secured by halter-neck straps, as well as a pair of dark, high-heeled shoes.

The most striking thing about her however, was her long, dark red hair. It was moving as if it was alive, stretching outwards and forming into different shapes, all while appearing as if it was burning.

Flare Corona, the Mage who possessed the Magic ability known as Crimson Hair, grinned at Kumadori.

"You have quite the impressive mane, Pinky...I wanna see what it can do!"

And so, the battle between the two began...

Notes:

Another chapter, featuring a match-up I felt would be quite fitting!

After all, Kumadori and Flare, both have Hair-based fighting styles...so, seeing the two of them clash, would be very interesting, hehe!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 163: Sternritter themes edition

Notes:

Another chapter featuring themes I feel would be fitting for certain characters.

In this case, some of the Sternritters!

With that said, I hope you enjoy!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Bambietta theme: Blumenkranz (Kill la Kill OST)

Quilge Opie theme: Der Koniggratzer March from the Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade Soundtrack (really driving home that whole Nazi theme that particular Quincy had).

Yhwach theme: Fate (Evangelion OST)

Notes:

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 164: Espada Rap edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The cast of Sea of Second Chances were all gathered in front of a PC.

"So, it seems like we are supposed to reacted to this video... ‘Espada Rap’ by None Like Joshua", Jinbe stated.

Halibel and Grimmjow both looked at each other when they heard that title.

"Well...this should be...interesting", the Shark Hollow stated while folding her arms over her chest.

"All I know, is that my Verse, better be FIRE!" Grimmjow declared while kicking his feet up on the table.

Meanwhile, Kisame looked quite conflicted.

"After that whole ordeal with the Eight-Tails Jinchuriki, I have not been the biggest fan of Rap...but, maybe this will make up for that", the Ninja thought to himself.

"Alright...and play", Jinbe sais while clicking on the video.

OoOoOoO

"So...what did you guys think?" Usopp asked the Espada duo. All of the other members of the crew also looked curious about what the Hollows opinion on their Verse was.

"Mine was FREAKING AWESOME! AS IT SHOULD BE!" Grimmjow declared with a grin. "They get my seal of approval!"

"I enjoyed my Verse as well", Halibel added with a nod. "The video overall, was very well done."

The rest of the cast also nodded in agreement, having enjoyed the video.

Kisame was sitting there silent with a satisfied look on his face.

"Yep...hearing Tia Rapping, definitely made up having to endure that damm Jinchuriki's horrible rhymes!"

Meanwhile the rest of the Espada, were all looking at Barragan with contemplative expressions.

"You know...with all the bling you have, you do already have a good shot at having a successful rap-career", Szayel stated in a snide tone. The former King just responded by sending him a Death-glare.

"What are you talking about! My Verse was clearly the best!" Nnoitra yelled...while everyone ignored him.

All the while, Aizen merely took a sip of his tea.

"This Rap...was naturally a part of my plan...after all, when did you all assume, that I COULDN'T drop Bars?"

Notes:

Inspired by the Espada Rap by None Like Joshua on Youtube! I definitely recommend giving it a listen, along with his other tracks!

My personal favorite Verses from that video, was Grimmjow’s, Halibel’s and Szayel’s. But all of them were great, honestly!

And yes, I had to throw in a reference to the Omake, where Kisame revealed his INTENSE dislike of Killer B’s Rapping, haha!

Along with Aizen being smug like usual, about his ability to drop Bars! XD

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 165: Cipactli’s reason for recruitment edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Jerome was looking up at his current Master.

"Lord Cipactli...why did you go out of your way to recruit me?"

The Ancient Aztec Being looked down at the Sternritter with an unreadable expression...

Then, he suddenly gave the Quincy a enigmatic smile.

"Mmmm...Monke", he simply stated.

Notes:

I hope the image if Cipacli doing the Monke Meme, gave you a good laugh!

But...at the end of the day...isn't that the most thought-provoking answer you can give someone? XD

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 166: Silver Snake edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

On an island in the Sea of Second Chances, a horde of Samebitos were in the middle of attacking a village.

"Go forth! Leave no survivors!", the Commander yelled out. He then looked around and grinned, clearly pleased with his work.

"My, my...you guys sure are some scary fellows, aren't ya?"

The Samebito turned around, to see who had said that.

A few feet away from him, a man stood. He was tall and thin, with sharp features and white clothing. His hair was a unusual silver colour, contrasting with his rather youthful appearance.

He had his eyes narrowed to slits, and was sporting a wide mocking smile, giving him the look of a very sly individual.

"It sure seems like you are having fun, tearing through this place", the man continued while looking around.

The Samebito Commander narrowed his eyes. For some reason, this man...something about him was simply...unnerving.

The Creature decided that it would finish off this individual itself. He charged forward, lifting his axe over his head, preparing to slash the man in half.

However, the moment he brought his weapon down, the man was gone. "HUH?! Were did he go?", the Samebito yelled out.

"Shoot to kill, Shinsō."

The Samebito then felt something piercing through his chest. Looking down, he saw that a blade was sticking out through his torso. Then, it suddenly retracted.

As the Creature collapsed, already dead before he hit the ground, the Soul Reaper shook his head.

"Huh...you certainly weren't the wisest fighter around, were ya?"

Gin Ichimaru then leaped up on rooftop of the houses of the village, looking out on the chaos still going on around him.

"Well...I guess I should help these people out...messing with those Creatures does seem like it will be fun, after all."

He then looked out at the sea, his expression shifting to a somber one.

"I don't know if you are here in this sea too, Ran...but if you are...I hope I will be able to see you again...I would like that..."

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring the Silver Snake of Bleach himself, Gin!

Being honest, Gin is one of my favorites from the series!
And, given his general personality, and the fact he was strong enough to almost kill a Hōgyoku-amped Aizen...I am REALLY looking forward to seeing, what kind of role he will have in the main story!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 167: "Okay Master" edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Kisame was about to fight Hody Jones, the living embodiment of the Hatred of Fishmen...

Which was the poetic way of saying, that he was a Racist Prick.

As the Ninja stood on the water, holding his sword out, he looked down at it with a determined look on his face.

"Alright...let's do this, Samehada."

"Chi-chi-chi!" The sword let out a series of chitters in response.

Translation: "Okay, Master! Let's Kill Da Hoe! BEEEETCH!"

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring a scene that is DEFINITELY going to be a part of the Kisame VS. Hody fight! JK XD

But, I hope that JoJo reference gave you a good laugh! It is easily one of my favorite quotes from the whole series, haha!

With that said, I hope you enjoyed! :)

Chapter 168: Payment edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Davy Jones was standing at the helm of the Flying Dutchman, as the ship slowly cruised under the water.

Then, he turned around when he heard someone approaching. It was Kakuzu.

"So, regarding that deal about training you to use Chakra...", the ninja said slowly.

"Can you pay me in advance?"

Davy Jones just stared at him for a while...

Then:

"HAHAHAHA!!"

He paused for a bit, while looking at the former Akatsuki member with a grin...

Before he burst into laughter once again.

"HAHAHAHAHA!!"

Then, when he saw Kakuzu’s expression, the Cursed Captain looked genuinely befuddled.

"...You serious?!"

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring the Flying Dutchman crew!

I gotta say, J.K. Simmons iconic laugh in Spiderman 2, is one of my favorite Memes ever. It cracks me up every time I watch it, haha!
And, the idea of Davy Jones laughing like that, at Kakuzu for asking to be payed in advance, was a hilarious visual to imagine! XD

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 169: Scatter edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

A horde of Samebitos were about to launch an attack on a small village, on one of the entrance islands.

However, as they beagan their charge, they saw that a man was standing in their way.

He was a tall man, with slate gray eyes and long black hair that was kept up with intricate white headpieces. He was wearing a Soul Reaper Captain’s uniform, along with a white scarf.
His overall appearance, as well as his expression, made it obvious that the man was from an aristocratic background.

Then, he held up his sword, before calmly declaring: "Scatter, Senbonzakura."

Upon doing so, the blade separated into a thousand tiny, slender blade fragments. The light that shone on them, made them resemble cherry blossom petals flowing in the wind.

None of the Samebitos were able to even react, before all of them had been sliced into pieces.

As his sword returned to it’s normal form, the man turned around, before walking back to the village.

There, a woman stood waiting for him. She smiled up at the stoic Soul Reaper, with warmth in her purple coloured eyes.

"The monsters that were about to attack, have been dealt with", Byakuya Kuchiki stated.

"Thank you, Lord Byakuya", his wife replied, before gesturing to the rest of the villagers. "I am sure, that after helping them like this, they will be willing to help us in our search."

Byakuya nodded at Hisana’s words. After all, the fact that he been reunited with his beloved wife in this new world, was something the former Captain of the 6th Division of the Gotei 13, was eternally grateful for.

Now, he hoped that he could also find his sister and brother-in law. After all, He was sure that Rukia would be overjoyed, at the opportunity to finally meet her older sister.

Then, something very unusual happened. A small smile actually started to form in the corners of the Nobleman's mouth.

"Dear?" Hisana looked up at him, clearly suprised.

"It is nothing. I merely thought of something, that was rather amusing", Byakuya stated with a small chuckle.

That being, what he imagined Renji’s reaction to meeting his wife, and the following attempt to greet her polity, would be like...

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring another Soul Reaper Captain!

I guess I just wanted Byakuya to get a chance to be happy in this new world...and I figured, that being reunited with his wife, would be just the thing!
Plus, the idea of Rukia and Renji getting to meet Hisana, also sounded really wholesome! One big happy Kuchiki family reunion!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 170: Masked edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Somewhere in the Sea of Second Chances, a small boat was cruising along the calm waves.

In the middle of it, a man was sitting by a table, snapping his fingers and bobbing his head back and forth.

"Ah, Jazz music...great to listen to, no matter what world you're in", the blonde man stated with a grin.

Then, he felt something hit him in the back of the head.

"OUCH! Man, what was that for, Hiyori?!", the man asked while rubbing the back of his head.

"I told you to stop goofing off! Do you want our ship to get rekt, huh?" The feisty female Visored asked, while glaring at her companion.

"Man...you are always so violent...can't you just take it easy for once?", the former Soul Reaper Captain said while standing up. "Besides, it’s not like we really need this boat all that much...we could always just walk on the air, if we need to get somewhere."

Hiyori crossed her arms over her chest, looking at her fellow Visored with a frown.

"Fine...but you're still on watch-duty, got it?", she declared, before she stomped off.

"Geez...if she wasn't always so angry, she would actually be cute...", the man mumbled to himself. Then, he looked over at the newspaper that was laying on the table next to him.

"Still...the fact that the Queen of Hueco Mundo, has already fought on of the ‘Gods of the Sea’...guess that means they are going to be on the look-out for people from our world."

Then, Shinji Hirako, the former Captain of the 5th Division of the Gotei 13, and the leader of the Visored, grinned.

"Still...I have to admit...this new world, does seem like it will be interesting..."

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring some of the Visored!

Shinji is probably my favorite of the group, so I am curious to see what sort of role he will have in the main story!
And, I decided to let him and Hiyori still be together, since I always found their dynamic to be pretty funny (and cute, in a weird way), hehe!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 171: "Oh?" edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Grimmjow was standing in the sky, glaring at Ares. The Greek War God, had a smug grin, as prepared to square off with the blue-haired Espada.

"Oh? You're approaching me? Instead of running away, you're coming right to me?" Ares asked with in a mocking manner.

Grimmjow simply began walking towards the Deity, his eyes narrowing.

"I can't beat the shit out of you, without getting closer", the Hollow replied.

"Oh ho! Then come as close as you like!" Ares stated in a pleased tone, as he two started walking towards the Panther Hollow.

Notes:

I present to you: The alternate take on the meeting between Grimmjow and Ares, that we saw in chapter 32 of the main story! XD

Honestly, I felt that Jotaro’s Iconic line, really does sound like something Grimmjow would say, hehe!
AND, the visual of Ares going FULL HAMMY GOD MODE, DIO-STYLE!, was just too funny NOT to write, hehe!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 172: The Redheads edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Sasori was about to face off against a horde of Cipactli’s enhanced animals.

However, as he raised his hand, Chackra strings visible, he turned to his current ally, with a neutral expression.

"Are you sure you will be able to provide me with sufficient aid?", the Human-Puppet asked in a blunt manner.

The girl he was looking at, had ginger-coloured hair, green eyes and freckles. She nodded her head, before giving the Ninja a big smile.

"I am combat ready!", Penny Polendina replied in a enthusiastic tone.

Sasori just shook his head, before letting out a sigh.

"Why are all the people I end up working with in this world, so energetic?", he thought to himself.

Then, the Former Akatsuki and Aura-wielding Android, prepared for battle...

Notes:

Another chapter, featuring a team-up I felt would be quite fitting!

Given how Penny is based on Pinocchio, and Sasori is a LITERAL Human-Puppet, I thought it would be neat to see the two of them fighting side-by-side at some point.
Plus, given how contrasting their personalities are, I think their interactions would be very interesting.

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 173: The Draculina edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

A group of Goblins were about to launch an assult on a small village on the entrance islands.

However, as they charged, they spotted a figure standing on top of a house. Then, they all heard what sounded like a shot being fired...

And a hige number of the Creatures, were blown away, leaving only blood and fragmented body parts scattered around.

"...did that woman...just blast us with a freaking CANNON?", one of the Goblins exclaimed in disbelief.

However, those turned out to be his last words, as his head was sliced cleanly off, by a blade seemingly made of shadowy matter.

The rest of the Goblins were barely able to react, before they too had been killed.

The woman, who now stood amidst all the dead Creatures, let out a sigh of relief. "Good thing we were here, or all the people in that village would have been killed", the Vampire stated with a frown.

Her shadowy arm started to return to a normal appearance, as another voice let out a chuckle.

"Mon Cher, you are as compassionate as you are beautiful", a male voice declared in a french accent. The blonde haired woman just rolled her eyes, though the beginnings of a fond smile could be spotted in the corner of her mouth.

"Well, it is nice to know you are still the same, Pip", the English-woman stated with a chuckle.

Then, her expression changed into a serious one.

"Still...I do wonder if we will be able to find Master and Sir Integra in this new world..."

"I am sure we will", the French Mercenary simply stated. "And until we do, you are going to do your best to defend people from these kinds of Creatures, right?"

The former Police-woman smiled at that. "Right", she stated with a firm nod.

Then, Seras Victoria, the Draculina of the Hellsing Organization, and her familiar, started walking towards the village, ready to continue their search...

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring one of the main characters of the Hellsing series!

Seras is honestly one of my favorites from Hellsing, and I am really interested in seeing what kind of role she is going to have in the main story!
One thing is for sure, she is going to show off, just how powerful a TRUE Vampire is, hehe!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 174: The Dangers of the Desert edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

On a large island in the Sea of Second Chances, a certain Deity was sitting on a throne made out of obsidian.

He was tall, with dark red skin, a handsome, but cruel face, a pointed black beard, and red eyes. He wore blood-colored robes, and had a large staff that was clearly made for combat.

He let out laugh before grinning, showing off that his teeth were fangs.

"Hahah! To be free again, is truly great ", he exclaimed.

Set, the Egyptian god of deserts, storms, strength, chaos, and evil, then looked down at some of the most notable beings and individuals that he had managed to recruit after his escape from Khemenu.

There was the Wizard named Ajeel Raml, a former member of the Spriggan 12 of the Alvarez Empire. He was known under his epithet of Desert King, for his mastery of Sand Magic.

Standing beside him was another Wizard from another world, who was wearing black and red clothes, and holding a golden staff with the head of a Cobra. This was the treacherous sorcerer known as Jafar.

Another man that the Egyptian God had recruited, was busy conducting a human sacrifice. This was Tzekel-Kan, the fanatically vicious high priest of the Legendary city of El Dorado.

There was also two massive Hollows, whose bodies seemed to made entirely out of grey sand. These were known as Runuganga and Battikaroa, who had served as guardians of Las Noches.

Then, there was a group consisting of Beings that originated from the Aboriginal mythos.

There was Bamapana, a trickster god who causes discord. His appearance was that of a obscene man, that was shouting out profanities, while sporting a cruel smirk.

Beside him, stood the Kinie Ger. He was an evil half-man, half-quoll beast that had hunted and killed the innocent with his spear, and as such had been the terror of the bush.

Finally, there was a huge group of giant scorpion like creatures, that had unnervingly human-like faces. These were the Monsters known as the Pioial.

The last member of these notable recruits, then appeared next Set’s throne. He had the appearance of a dark skinned man, that had his face and body painted as a skeleton.

He was wearing a top hat, black tail coat, dark glasses, and cotton plugs in the nostrils, as if to resemble a corpse dressed and prepared for burial in the Haitian style. He was holding a large bottle of rum in his left hand, and was smoking a large cigar.

He was Baron Samedi, one of the loa of Haitian Vodou.

"So", the leader of the Gede asked in a nasal voice, "what are your plans going forward, Oh God of the Desert?"

Set merely chuckled, as he looked up at the Baron with a grin.

"Rest assured, Baron...It will be FUN...that I can promise you..."

The Egyptian Deity then let out another laugh, as the wind started howling, causing the Desert island to be engulfed in a massive Sandstorm...

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring Set and what I felt would be a fitting crew for him!

I tried to go with a theme of ‘EVIL Magic-users’, Monsters and other Deities that are famous for being chaotic and with a malicious side.

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 175: The Crew of the Cats edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

On a peaceful island in the Sea of Second Chances, a trio were currently sitting around a table, enjoying a meal while chatting.

All three of them were women, and all of them were very attractive.

The first was small yet muscular, like a gymnast. She had black hair, lamp-like yellow eyes, and was wearing a skin-tight leopard-print leotard.

She was Bast, Egyptian Goddess of felines.

The next woman was wearing what looked like a typical black witch’s outfit. She had pale skin, long purple hair and yellow cat-like eyes.

She was named Blair, and was a magical cat from the world of the Death Meisters.

The final member of the trio, had dark skin, purple hair that was tied up in a ponytail, and glolden eyes. She was wearing a attire consisting of a black, backless, sleeveless undershirt, an orange over-shirt with two white straps on each shoulder, a large beige sash around her waist, and black stretch pants with a pair of lightweight brown shoes.

She was Yoruichi Shihōin, the former captain of the 2nd Division of the Gotei 13 and known by the title of "Flash Goddess".

"Well, I am glad I was able to find some interesting traveling companions", the Soul Reaper stated with a grin.

"Me too...though, I am still not too fond of the fact that we have to rely on a boat in this world so much", Blair said with a pout.

"Indeed...I am not very fond of water myself...but, what can you do? This world IS an Ocean world, after all", Bast stated with a shrug.

And so, the trio continued their chat, now moving on to who they would like to see again in this new world...

Notes:

Another chapter featuring a team-up I felt would be quite fitting! This time, being a crew of ‘Cat-Girls’, hehe!

As for who they would be looking for...
I imagine that Yoruichi would be looking for Kisuke, Blair would be looking for Maka and Soul and that Bast would be looking for the Kane siblings!
Although, I BET these three, would have QUITE a lot of FUN, messing with the people they meet while on their search, hehe!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 176: The Vikings edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Somewhere in the Sea of Second Chances, a huge ship had just docked on an island.

It was a longship, with a huge black sail. On it, was a huge sliver Kraken, with a single blood-red eye painted on.

This was the Ship, known as the Silence. It had been the flagship of the Iron Fleet, and the personal flagship of the Lord Reaper of Pyke.

Said man was currently walking onto the island, followed by his crew. None of them spoke, because they had all had their tongues ripped out by their Captain.

Said Captain was a tall man, wearing black clothing. He was carrying a sword, as well as a massive, Kraken-shaped battle-axe.

Euron Greyjoy, the former King of the Iron Islands, and the most feared Pirate from his world, grinned. He stopped, as if to admire the view.

All around him, bloody corpses laid scattered around.

"And who the fuck are you?"

The Ironborn shifted his gaze, in order to see who had said that.

He had the appearance of a tall, muscular man. His hair was red, and reached all the way to his back. He was wearing some type of armor with gold trims, that left his upper chest and one of his shoulders partially exposed.
However, going by how his skin was deathly pale, his ears were pointy and his teeth were razor sharp fangs...

It was obvious, that the man was not human.

"I take it you, are the famous Godbrand", Euron replied while gesturing to the bodies around them. "Very impressed by the work you've done here, by the way."

"Oh? You know who I am?", Godbrand stated with a raised eyebrow.

"Of course!", the Pirate exclaimed with a grin. "You are the Legendary Viking Vampire, aren't you? When anyone sees your sails, they shit themselves."

The Vampire grinned at that, seemingly pleased by the Son of the Sea Wind’s words.

Euron then continued, as he looked straight that the Scandinavian Vampire. "From what I've heard... you've never met anything you didn't immediately kill, fuck, or make a boat out of...that true?"

"And what if it is?" Godbrand replied, while reaching for his weapons, a sword and an axe.

Euron’s grin simply widened, his eyes shining, revealing his madness and bloodlust.

"Oh...I think the two of us, should be allies, my night-dwelling friend...after all...we have so much in common...especially in regard to what we enjoy..."

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring a duo, that I felt would be a VERY fitting team!

After all...Euron and Godbrand are both axe-crazed, sadistic Villains, with a Viking theme...and, as a bonus, are as foul-mouthed as they come!
So yeah, I get the feeling the two of them, would get along REALLY well, hehe!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 177: The Goddess of Discord edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Somewhere in the Sea of Second Chances, a woman stood atop a large clifff, looking out at the waves.

She was a slender woman with pale skin, long, straight hair and blood-red lips. She wore a black toga, and her eyes were shining with a unnerving red glow.

Most unsettling however, was her smile...for it was like the smile of a serial killer.

"Well now...it looks like Set has escaped from his prison. And, that he is gathering a crew of his own, to unleash some glorious chaos upon this world", the woman declared with a grin.

"I think I will pay him a visit...and see if he is open to forming a partnership...hehe..."

Then, dark wings sprouted from her back, as she prepared to take to the sky.

Eris, the Greek Goddess of chaos, discord, and strife, continued to let out a wicked laugh, as she leaped from the cliff. As she flew to meet her fellow Chaos Deity, she smiled at the prospect of seeing more wars and conflict to break out in the sea...

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring the Greek Goddess of Discord herself, Eris!

Honestly, I thought that she would be great choice as the Greek member of Set’s crew...and, Chaos Deities always make things interesting, hehe!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 178: Uncanny resemblance edition (Part 2)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Davos was currently enjoying a drink. Then, he let his gaze wander, taking in all of his new allies.

After all, his crew and the C.S. crew had finally meet up, and also meet several other new ally crews.

Though, there was one individual in particular, that had caught the old Smuggler’s attention.

Not just because of his looks, but because of the things he had heard about the man, particularly from Halibel.

Taking one final swing to finish up his drink, Davos then stood up and walked over to the man.

He was currently napping, so Davos had to cough into his hand to wake him up.

"H-huh? Yeah, I'm awake...", he said in a sleepy tone, before looking up at the old Sailor.

"Oh...you're one of the members of that Shireen crew, right?"

Davos nodded while giving him a friendly smile. "Yup. Name's Davos Seaworth. Nice to meet you." He held out a hand.

"Yeah, likewise", the man replied, giving Davos a curious look. "So, what made you want to talk to me?"

"Well...I heard some things about you from Halibel, that made me quite curious", Daovs repiled as he took a seat. "Mind if I ask you some questions?"

"Go ahead", the man said with a shrug, though he looked a little suprised.

"So, the Hollow Queen said that you were far more honorable and loyal then most of your fellow Espada", Davos asked.

"I...guess?", the Arrancar replied with a raised eyebrow.

"And, that you were a really skilled warrior, but preferred not to fight", Davos continued."

"Well...yes", the man nodded again.

"And, that you were usually rather stoic, but kind to those you cared about?"

"Yeah", then man said, looking a bit more serious.

"And, that you have special connection to Wolves", the old Sailor asked with a frown.

"That’s right...", the Hollow replied, before letting out a yawn.

"And...you're name is really Starrk, right?" Davos asked while looking at the former Primera’s face.

"Yes, it is", the Wolf Arrancar said, before he rubbed the back of his head.

"...are you sure, that you were NOT, a member of the Noble House before you became a Hollow? Because...you could DEFINITELY pass as a member of House Stark, back in my old world of Westeros", Davos stated.

"Huh...that so? Well...that’s something to think about." Starrk then gave Davos a small grin.

"So...I heard some things about you as well...hey, Lilynette! There is someone I want you to meet!"

The young female Hollow walked over, before looking at Starrk with a frown. "Yeah, what is it?"

The Arrancar gestured to Davos. "This man here is Davos. From what Halibel have told me...he would be very happy to take you on a fishing trip..."

"Really?" The girl looked over at Davos, her eyes shining with excitement.

Davos looked shocked for a moment...before giving the girl a warm smile.

"Of course...I would be happy to..."

Notes:

Honestly...I feel like Davos or anyone from the GOT world, would think that Starrk could absolutely pass as a member of House Stark, haha!

And, I though that Davos bonding with Starrk and Lilynette, would be really wholesome as well!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 179: Phone call edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The Cutty Sark crew were currently on an island, having docked to pick up some supplies.

However, as the crew walked around in the lively market, their attention was suddenly drawn to a certain individual.

He was a young-looking man, with freckles and pink-colored hair that was tied into a neck-length ponytail by a weave-like braid. He was wearing a purple sweater, with gash-like openings on it that left the midriff exposed and a loose pair of jeans with studs covering the thighs and sides of the ankles. The man was also wearing a black mesh shirt underneath the sweater.

However, it was not the man’s appearance that draw the crew’s attention...but rather, his REALLY strange behavior.

The man was walking around with a empty looking expression on his face, while letting out what sounded like the ringing of a phone.

"DORURURURURURURURU! DORURURURURURURURU!"

"Uhm...what the hell is that guy doing?", Apacci asked, while looking at the other members of the crew. However, the others could only shake their heads, wondering the same thing themselves.

Then, things somehow got even weirder.

The man seemed to spot Tsu, and rushed over to her, grabbing her head and leaning face against it...like he was about to talk into a phone...

"Click!" The man let out a cliking noise, as his expression turned into a serious one.

"Yes! I'm here, Boss. I was finally able to get a hold on a phone!"

"...what...?"

The whole C.S. crew just stood there, completely baffled. That is, except for Tsu herself.

"Uhm...sorry, but what are you doing? I am not a phone...Ribbet."

"Oh! Sorry Boss, it seemes that we have picked up another line!", the pink-haired man exclaimed. "Sorry about that, Miss. I'll find another phone Boss, so I can continue this call later."

"Click!", and with that, the man made a sound as if he had hung up.

"Man...now were am I going to find another Phone...", the man mumbled to himself...until his face lit up:

"OH! There’s one right there!"

And with that, the man started running after the frog he had just spotted, that had promptly begun to hop away...

The C.S. crew simply stood there, all of them to stunned to do anything.

"Well...that was...really weird...", Jinbe eventually stated.

"Yes...very strange indeed...", Halibel agreed with a nod.

"Yeah...talk about a...Bizarre experience...", Kisame declared, to which the rest of the crew all voiced their agreement...

Notes:

Well, I hope you enjoyed that weirdness! Honestly, I feel that Doppio always makes things really entertaining, hehe!

But yeah...I couldn't resist referencing that Iconic scene of Doppio using the ‘Frog-Phone’! That, is some PEAK JoJo Meme stuff righ there, haha!
And of course, I had to make Tsu fill the role of the frog...and have her, and the rest of the crew, just be REALLY confused by the whole thing! LOL!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 180: The Count edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

An army of Samebitos were about to launch their invasion of one of the entrance islands.

However, as they marched, they spotted a lone figure standing in the middle of a field.

It was a tall man, whose age seemed hard to pin down.

He was wearing a charcoal suit, leather riding boots, and an intricately knotted red cravat, covered by a full-length, and red frock overcoat, complete with a cape. He also wore a red fedora with a wide, floppy brim and a pair of circular, heavily tinted, wire-framed orange sunglasses with goggle sidings. The last notable accessories, were a pair of white gloves, each of which had a five-pointed seal adorning their backs.

The man then let out a chuckle, showing off that his teeth were razor sharp fangs.

"Ah...another batch of lackeys, looking to indulge in some pointless slaughter", the man stated with a sneer. "I guess this world, is just as fillled with shit as my old one was."

The Samebitos did not take kindly to those words.

"Open fire! Turn that fool into a stain on the ground!", the commander of the army yelled out. The army did not need to heard that twice, as they unleashed a storm of bullets upon the pale-skinned man.

When the smoke cleared, all that was left was indeed just a pool of blood. All of the Samebitos laughed and cheered...

Until they all heard a sinister laughter, that seemed to echo all around them.

"I will commend you for your attempt", the man’s deep, powerful voice announced.

"But", his tone then started to take on an even more sinister edge.

"Only a human...can kill a REAL...MONSTER!"

Then, a gunshot could be heard, and a Samebito was suddenly headless.

The whole Army wached in horror, as the bllod started to swirl around while combined with shadowy matter. Then, the man, or rather, the Vampire, sttod before then all once again.

"Now then...Releasing control art restriction systems 3, 2, 1..."

A huge, black Monstrous Dog with huge fangs and multiple red eyes appeared by the man’s side.

"Well...it looks like I will get to know, what you all taste like!" The man then rasied his hand, while grinning widely.

"Go, Baskerville!"

And with that, the Black Hound rushed forward, as it began tearing the Samebito Army apart..all while the No-life King merely watched with a massive grin.

After the whole ordeal was over, the former Count then looked to the sky, his expression now far more somber.

"I looks like...I will not be able to find a worthy opponent in this new world, as easily as I hoped..."

Alucard, the most powerful agent of the Hellsing Organization, then smiled.

"Oh well...I am sure that I will be able to find foes, that will provide me with enjoyable battles...and, I am sure that my beloved Master and darling servent, are somewhere in the Sea as well..."

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring the Ultimate Undead himself, Alucard from Hellsing!

Honestly, I am really hyped to see what role the No-life King will have!

Though, I imagine that he will be in his pre-Schrödinger state, since that means he won't be a freaking Omnipresent being! I mean, he is already INSANELY OP!
He really doesn't need to have that kind of HAX, to be a serious threat to even the GODS!

But, I cannot wait to se what kind of interactions he will have with people like Kisame, Zoro and Grimmjow! I know it is going to be VERY entertaining, hehe!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 181: Alexandria’s residents edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Circe slowly opened her eyes, her body still aching from whatever that strange man had done to her.

Then, to her horror, she realized that she was bound to some kind of metal plate, unable to move.

As the Witch began to struggle, a voice suddenly declared: "Oh, it looks like our guest has awakened."

Then, a man stepped into Circe’s field of vision. He had the appearance of an elderly man, with slicked back grey hair. He was wearing a black robe, along with a chain, consisting of different links.

"I do apologize, but I am afraid that we cannot release you", the man stated, in what sounded like a genuinely apologetic tone. "But, we have received orders from our superiors, that you are an individual that they would like to..."

The man paused, as if to find the right words.

"Examine...personally."

Circe let out a indignant noise at that.

"Qyburn, what did I tell you about getting her worked up?"

Two other men then stepped into the room. One of them ran a hand through his hair, while letting out a sigh.

"Man, the Captain never stops finding new things that grab his attention...guess I really should be used to it by now..."

The man that was currently speaking, was tall. He had short, spiky black hair, that had a distinguished hairline running through it. Three small horns were protruding from his forehead.
He wore a laboratory coat over the standard Shinigami shihakushō.

"My apologies, Master Akon", Qyburn said while bowing his head. The former lieutenant of the 12th Division and the Vice-President of the Shinigami Research and Development Institute, merely shook his head.

"It's fine. So, have you learnt anything interesting about her yet?", he asked while gesturing towards Circe.

The former Maester nodded. "Indeed I have. From the blood-sample I took, I have determined that she must be someone capable of wielding Mageia."

"Ah! How intriguing!", the last member of the trio exclaimed, clearly excited by the revelation.

He was a tall man, with straight blonde hair. He was wearing a bloodstained white lab coat, an unusual shirt which revealed his lower torso, and glasses with an assortment of adjustable, multi-lensed spectacles.
He wore four fingered gloves with both his ring finger and pinky forced into the last one, suggesting that he might have Syndactyly.

The Soul Reaper fixed the man with a look.

"Herr Doktor, you know that we received clear orders, that no one is to perform any sort of dissection on her, until our supriors return."

The mad German Scientist, who had simply been called Doc by his former comrades in the Millennium Organization, looked disappointed upon hearing that.

However, Qyburn then spoke up, getting both Akon and Doc’s attention.

"I do recall, that we did receive permission to perform tests on the Pirate, that Lord Orochimaru and Lady Medusa performed an experiment on. With that in mind..."

Qyburn’s expression turned slightly more sinister.

"I am quite sure, that both they and Master Mayuri, would be pleased to see what kind of result YOUR tests would have on him, Herr Doktor."

"Well, that does sound like it would be a fascinating study indeed!" Doc declared with a grin. And with that, he rushed out of the room, clearly eager to begin his own experiments on the Beast Pirate.

Akon let out another sigh. "Well, whatever makes him happy...Qyburn, would you mind bringing me the blood-sample you took from her?"

"Right away, Master Akon", the Necromancer from Westeros said while bowing, before he left.

The Soul Reaper then turned to Circe, who was glaring at him.

"You know...if I were you...I would start thinking of something you could say to my Captain and those other two, when they return", Akon stated.

"Because..."

The way his expression darkened, caused a chill to run down the Grecian Witch’s spine.

"If you don't, you are going to be in for a VERY bad time..."

And with that, Akon turned around, leaving Circe to reflect on the man’s warning...

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring a trio I felt would be very fitting members of the Alexandria crew!

I though, that both Doc and Qyburn, are the best examples of the ‘Mad Scientists’ characters from Hellsing and GOT, respectively.

So, I felt that they would fit right in with the other Scientists in this crew, hehe!

And, I also decided to include Akon too. I felt it would make sense that he would still be with Mayuri in this new world...and that he would add some needed sanity (or at least, some slightly more restrained madness), to the crew!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 182: The King of the Serpents edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

A small entrance island in the Sea of Second Chances, was currently under attack by members of The Morrigan’s forces.

What was special about this group, was that all of them were creatures of a serpentine nature.

There was a massive Snake, whose movements made it seems as if it had no spine. it also had two large ram-like horns on it’s head.

This was the Cerastes, a creature of Greek legend.

There were two enormous snakes, who frequently sent each other glares, hinting at their conflict-ridden history.

These were Trentren Vilu and Caicai Vilu, the great Serpent Gods of the Sea and the Earth from Mapuche mythology.

There was Lotan, a giant Sea Serpent who had served the sea god Yam.

Battling a group of soldiers, was Winalagalis, a war god of the Kwakwaka'wakw native people of British Columbia.

Finally, there was Xiangliu, a giant venomous nine-headed snake monster from Chinese mythology, that had brought floods and destruction everywhere he went.

Watching all of these serpentine creatures, was one of the top ranked members of the Phantom Queen’s army.

He was a Giant Serpent, even larger then all of the others. His scales were a dark green colour. Upon it’s head, was a crown-shaped crest.

The Creature had many deadly abilities: It could breathe fire, it’s very breath was poisonous, even the sound of it’s hiss could be lethal.

However, it’s most feard and deadly wepon was it’s large, golden eyes...for, one look into them, could leave it’s victim dead.

This, was the Legendary Monster, known as the Basilisk. Because of it’s many deadly abilities and the reign of Terror it had inspired in humans for centuries, it was regarded as the King of all Serpents.

The Monster seemed to smile, as he watched his subordinates killing the humans, knowing that soon, his new Master would be going to war.

And then, he would truly get to reveal in seeing the fear in those lowly humans eyes, before he ended their lives...

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring some cool serpentine creatures that I thought would be cool to see in the main story!

And of course, I felt that since the main theme for The Morrigan’s crew are Iconic Monsters, that the Basilisk, would be a very fitting addition to the Phantom Queen’s crew!
After all, The King of the Serpents, would DEFINITELY be a worthy opponent for the C.S. crew and their allies, hehe!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 183: Ultimate Wingman edition

Notes:

Note: This chapter is set after the C.S. crew have just defeated Cipactli, and are recovering from the battle.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Kisame was resting in one of the ship’s bed. He was heavily bandaged, but was still able to sit upright.

"Man...don’t think I will be able to fight again for quite a while after that", the Ninja muttered to himself.

"That makes two of us", a familiar female voice declared. Kisame turned his head, and smiled when he saw the Hollow standing next to the bed.

"Hey, Tia. Good to see you are already on your feet."

"I am still going to need to take it easy for now", the blonde haired woman replied, before her gaze wandered over the former Akatsuki’s body.

"And what about you? Are you...feeling alright?", Halibel asked, the worry clear in her voice.

Kisame just leaned back, giving the Hollow Queen a subdued grin. "Yeah, I'll be fine. Me and Samehada just need to rest."

In the hallway leading to the room, Jinbe was currently approaching. He too, wanted to check up on Kisame. However, when he heard Halibel’s voice, he stopped...

Before walking up to the door, standing by it so he could watch and listen in on the conversation, without interrupting.

"Kisame, I...wanted to tell you something...", Halibel eventually said.

Then, to both Kisame and Jinbe’s suprise, she reached out and grabbed Kisame’s hand.

"I...wasn't sure that we would be able to win that final battle against Cipactli...but", she raised her head, her green eyes meeting the Ninja’s.

"Having you there, by my side...it gave me the strength that I needed", she stated in a soft tone.

"Tia, I...", Kisame paused for a minute while lowering his head, as if he was choosing his words carefully. Then, he looked up, his expression far more gentle then it ever was usually.

"Whenever you are by my side...I know the two of us, can take on any obstacle."

The Hollow Queen smiled at that, her eyes filled with warmth. Kisame then turned his hand, folding his fingers through her’s .

Then, the two slowly started to close the distance between them...

Seeing that, Jinbe turned around, while sporting a knowing smile.

Under him, the words "Jinbe withdraws coolly", appeared, as the third member of the Shark trio excited the scene...

Notes:

Hope you all enjoyed that reference to the Classic Speedwagon Meme!

I have a feeling, that as the story goes on, Jinbe will strive to attain the title of ‘The Ultimate Wingman’, for the Kisame and Halibel relationship!
And, the idea of combining the wholesomeness of Jinbe and the most Iconic JoBro, was just too good to pass up, haha!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 184: New ally edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Robin was sitting in the small boat that she was currently using, while reading a book.

Although she did find the book rather interesting, her gaze often lifted, looking at her new companion.

Now, Robin had worked with many kinds of people in her life. Having been part of several criminal organizations, including one lead by on of the Seven Warlords...

Well, she could tell when she was in the presence of someone, who capable of being VERY ruthless.

However...

She had to admit, she had never meet anyone like the Hollow, currently standing at the other side of the boat.

Not only because of his appearance, with the eerily white skin, and the hole located on his sternum...

No, the thing that stood out to Robin the most, was the man’s eyes. They seemed to hold no trace of the ambition, arrogance or distaste, that she had so often seen in those who possessed great power.

Instead, the Hollow’s green eyes, simply exuded coldness, as he observed the waves.

For the Straw Hat Pirate, who had become so used to being surrounded by people who were always full of energy and life...

Well, to see someone, who emitted such an overwhelming aura of emptiness...

It simultaneously unnerved Robin, and at the same time, filled her with a pang of sympathy.

"I have a feeling, that you are going to be a very interesting companion, Ulquiorra Cifer", the female Archeologist mused to herself.

Meanwhile, the former Espada, simply kept on watching the sea, his expression unreadable...

Notes:

Another chapter, that was was more focused on a character’s thoughts. This time, it being Robin’s!

Honestly, Robin and Ulquiorra’s dynamic, is one of the ones I am the most interested in seeing more of!

Just the idea of a Straw Hat, even the most reserved one, being around someone who is so cold and dispassionate, is bound to be interesting!

Although, regarding Ulquiorra’s thoughts on the whole thing...

I am quite sure, that he will find Robin to be a much better partner, then Yammy ever was! LOL!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 185: The Demons of the Blade edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

On an island in the Sea of Second Chances, an army of Samebitos, were currently facing off against a certain green-haired swordsman.

"CHARGE!" The leader of the army yelled. The monstrous creatures began advancing...

Only for a HUGE portion of the army, to fall down. It was as if they had all been knocked out, by some kind of invisible force...

The Pirate then grinned, before he raised his swords. Then, in the blink of an eye, most of the Samebitos still standing, had been cut down.

The head of the army, then made the only sensible choice he could...to get the HELL out of there.

"RETREAT! RETREAT!"

He and the remaining soldiers turned around...only to see that there was another man, now blocking their escape.

The man, who towered over the terrifed creatures grinned, as he raised his blade. However, before the Soul Reaper could even swing, the Samebitos all passed out.

The combination of the man’s overwhelming spiritual pressure, and terrifying look on his visible eye, had simply been too much for the poor Samebitos.

"Man...what a fucking let down..."

The man looked over to the side, as his companion walked up to him, having already sheathed his blades.

"Well, at least you got to have some fun", the former Captain said. "Yeah, but there is only so much fun you can have in taking out what is obviously small-fry", the First Mate of the Straw Hat Pirates replied.

As he looked at the fallen Sambitos, the bandana-wearing man then looked up at his fellow swordsman with a grin.

"That is why, I can't wait to see my old crew again! I promise you, there is NEVER a dull moment around those guys!"

"Hehe! Well, if that is the case, I am looking forward to meeting them!" The black haired man replied with a matching grin.

And so, Roronoa Zoro, the man who had claimed the title of ‘The World's Strongest Swordsman’, and Kenpachi Zaraki, the Captain who had claimed the title of ‘The Strongest Soul Reaper’, continued their journey...

As soon as they were able to finally find their boat again, what with their shared history of getting lost...

Notes:

Another chapter, featuring a team-up I found to be one of the most fitting I could think of in this WHOLE sea!

Honestly, Zoro and Kenpachi, have some many things in common...

Both are Swordsmen, have a scar over one eye, are equal parts Badass and funny, both have a TERRIBLE sense of direction, have a REALLY strong ‘Demon of the Blade’ motif going on, and are both considered to be one of the top Powerhouses of their respective groups!

I mean, the interactions just write themselves!

But, since the way the Sea of Second Chances workes, is that characters are summoned at their strongest, it means that we will be seeing a Zoro who is considered ‘The World's Strongest Swordsman’, and a Kenpachi that has fully mastered his Bankai...

And THAT, has me seriously HYPED!

Although, I am expecting that is also the reason that we will NOT, be seeing these two for quite a while in the main story.
But, when we do, I know it is going to be FUN!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 186: "Why her?" edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

(Some time, after the Cutty Sark crew and the Shireen crew had joined up)

Kisame and Itachi were currently sitting by a table in a tavern. They were drinking sake, which were on the house.

Turns out, that if you save a village from a horde of Samebitos, you get free drinks!

Anyway, the Uchiha lowered his cup, before looking at his blue haired companion.

"So...there is something I have been meaning to ask you, Kisame", the young man stated in his usual, calm manner.

"Oh? Alright, go ahead", the former Mist Ninja replied, while finishing up his own cup.

"Well, it is something regarding her", Itachi stated, while he gestured to another spot in the tavern, his movements subtle as always.

Kisame followed his gesture, seeing that he was pointing at Halibel, who was currently watching Apacci and Grimmjow enjoying a drink, while she and Jinbe kept an eye on the two.

"Oh? What is it you are curious about regarding Halibel?", Kisame asked. Itachi couldn't help notice, that while his grin didn't falter, his tone sounded more serious than it did moments ago.

"Please take it easy, Kisame", the Uchiha raised his hand, while smiling in a apologetic manner. "It is nothing to be worried about. It is simply something I wished to inquire about, since..."

He paused for a bit, before looking at Kisame with a tentative smile.

"Well...we are friends, aren't we?"

Kisame looked a bit taken aback by that, before he smiled at Itachi.

"Yeah...yeah, we are", he replied with a more subdued grin.

"So, what is it that you wanted to ask me about, regarding Tia?"

"Well, I have heard the rest of the crew commenting on that fac that", Itachi paused for a bit, "the two of you, seem to have grown...quite close."

To Itachi’s suprise, Kisame’s face actually turned a very interesting shade of purple.

"I...guess you can say that", the swordsman eventually said.

"I see", Itachi replied...before a small smile started to form on his usually stoic face.

"And, what would you say, is it that you find most attractive about Miss. Halibel?", Itachi asked, his voice now having a clear teasing edge to it.

To his suprise, Kisame actually grinned at that, as his gaze drifted towards the Hollow Queen they were talking about.

"Hehe...I must admit...I do love the idea of a woman who could kick my ass", the blue haired man stated proudly, as he grinned at his friend.

"That...does not suprise me in the least", Itachi replied with a grin of his own.

"Good to see you some things about you haven't changed, my friend", Itachi stated, to which Kisame let out a laugh.

And so, the duo continued to enjoy the evening, catching up just like a regular pair of old friends would...

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring some Kisame and Itachi friendship time!

Honestly, I am really looking forward to seeing these two being able to hang out, just as a regular pair of friends! I know it is going to be wholesome!
And, I have a feeling, that Itachi is going to join Jinbe, in being a dedicated advocate for the K/H ship ,hehe!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 187: The Crustacean edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Somewhere in the Sea of Second Chances, the Flying Dutchman was currently sailing on the surface.

The crew on deck were busy, as they ran around, tending to their duties.

One crew-member however, was not very fond of the never-ending, hard labor.

"Man, this is fucking BORING!" Hidan exclaimed, as he dropped a large crate full of weapons. "When in the hell, are we going to actually do something worthwhile? I wanna provide Lord Jashin with some new sacrifices already!"

Most of the crew either glared at the silver haired ninja, clearly annoyed by his whining, or just ignored it.

"I would shut up if I were you", Kakuzu stated, having walked right behind his old partner. "If you keep complaining, you might just make the Captain angry..."

"Like I give a SHIT, what that old Octopus-faced bastard thinks!" Hidan replied, while glaring at the old miser.

Then, the two suddenly heard a scuttling sound coming from above them.

"If I were you...I would listen to your partner’s advice" a voice stated in a ominous manner. The figure who had spoken, then jumped down, landing right in front of Hidan.

He resembled a large, humanoid crustacean. His skin was red, his eyes yellow, and his long hair was gray.

The pirate then lifted one of his crab-like claws, pointing it straight at the former Akatsuki member’s neck.

"After all...if you keep on being a pest", Scroop, a former member of the crew of the R.L.S. Legacy snarled, "you might find yourself on the wrong end of a rope in a storm...after all...accidents happen so easily during those..."

Hidan glared at the alien pirate, who in response stood up to his full height. The Ninja then started to reach for the scythe on his back...

"Anyone want to tell me...why none of you are working?"

The whole crew froze upon hearing that. All of them turned their heads, seeing that Davy Jones now stood on the deck, having excited the Captain’s quarters.

"Now, GET BACK TO WORK! Or, all of you will get 50 lashes of the whip!"

The whole crew quickly got back to work when they heard that. The Cursed Captain then looked straight at Hidan and Scroop, who were still glaring at each other.

"Is there a problem?" Davy Jones asked, in a eerily calm manner.

"No...no, there is no problem, Captain", the alien pirate eventually replied, before he scuttled back up the mast.

"Tch...next time that crab-looking fucker tries to threaten me, I'm gonna slice his head off", Hidan growled. Kakuzu simply rolled his eyes at that.

"Sure you will. Now come on, we need to get these crates to where they are supposed to be."

Davy Jones watched as the duo walked away, a frown on his face.

"That sliver haired lad...I hope the Ship’s magic, startes to effect him soon...he is going to be trouble otherwise."

However, the Cursed Captain then grinned.

"Still...I have to admit...the lad does live up to what they say...No one can swear quite like a sailor! Hehe!"

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring another potential memeber of the Flying Dutchman crew, I thought would be quite fitting!

Scroop is another pirate villain from a Disney movie, after all! And I thought that he would be a appropriate ‘Sci-fi’ representative for the crew!

Plus, the fact that he is a Crustacean-based alien, makes his inclusion even more fitting, hehe!

And, I always enjoy writing Hidan and Kakuzu shenanigans!
Also, I thought the idea that Jones would be amused by the fact that Hidan really does swear like a sailor, would be funny! XD

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 188: "How did it happen?" edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Deidara was sitting on the couch living room of his house. He was currently reading the newspaper, while drinking a cup of coffee.

Then, he heard someone walking up to him. Lifting his gaze, he saw that it was his son.

"Hey there kiddo. What’s up?" the Ninja bomber asked.

"Well...I was just wondering if you could tell me something...?", his son replied. To Deidara’s suprise, the boy actually looked nervous.

"Alright...what do want to know?", the Bomber said as he put away the paper, getting the feeling this was going to take a while.

"I was curious about...well...", the boy mumbled, before he seemed to strengthen his resolve, lifting his head and meeting his father’s gaze.

"...?!"

Deidara stared at his son, completely baffled.

"Uhm...why, do you want to know THAT?", the former Akatsuki member eventually asked.

"Because, Uncle Kimblee told me that I should ask you", the boy replied. "He said, that is was a really cool story..."

Deidara frowned at that, while thinking to himself: "I swear, I am going to get that damm Alchemist for this!"

Eventually though, he let out a sigh, before looking at his son with a small smile.

"Alright, kid. I'll tell you the story..."

OoOoOoO

Deidara and Bambietta were on a mission together. The White Company had needed to spilt up for this particular job, and it had been decided that the Ninja and Sternritter would be a team.

Of course, the fact that the two were a couple, and that they were always fighting, had been the real reasons for why this decision had been made.

Still, the pair were almost done. As they stood atop one of Deidara’s white birds, Bambietta looked down at the group that they had been tasked to take. She then turned towards her companion, a wicked grin on her face.

"Man, we really did a number in those clowns, huh? One more bomb, and they will nothing but dust in the wind!"

"Yeah", Deidara replied while looking unsually serious. He then turned to the Quincy, catching her by suprise.

"I have actually prepared something special for this occasion. So...would it be alright with you, if I finished it?"

Bambietta was a bit taken aback by the blonde bomber’s serious demeanour, but then shrugged.

"Alright, go ahead."

Deidara then stepped forward, while reaching for something inside his cloak. Then, he pulled out a large, and rather fancy looking grenade.

To Bambietta’s suprise, he simply pulled out the pin, before throwing the grenade down in a rather casual manner.

Then, he turned around, before he started walking towards the female bomber.

"What are you", she began to ask, but was shocked by what he did next.

The blonde haired man, got down on one knee, while looking up at the female Quincy with an utterly serious expression.

"Bambietta Basterbine...would you do me the honor, of becoming my wife?" Deidara asked, while holding out the fancy-looking grenade pin as if it was a wedding ring.

Bambietta looked stunned for a bit...before a huge smile spread acorss her face.

"Yes...definitely yes..."

Deidara smiled upon hearing that, as he grabbed Bambietta’s hand.

"Then, I take thee, Bambietta, for better of for worse...for richer or for poorer...in good times and in bad, and in sickness and in health..."

As he spoke, he slid the grenade pin onto her ring finger.

"I pledge myself to you."

As he uttered those final words, the grenade he had thrown finally went off.

As the fire and smoke from the following explosion erupted, causing the two to be bathed in a bright, red light, the couple simply smiled at each other...

OoOoOoO

"Wow! That, was a really cool story, Dad!"

The little bomber boy was smiling brightly at his father, who looked quite pleased by his son’s declaration.

"Hehe" Glad you enjoyed it, son!" Deidara then reached out a hand, and ruffled the boy’s hair. "Now, run along. I gotta finish reading this paper, hmm."

"Okay! See you later, Dad!" And with that, the boy ran off.

Deidara leaned back, letting out a sigh. "Man...been a long time since I thought about that..", he muttered.

"I have to admit...that WAS a very smooth way of proposing" a familiar female voice declared in a teasing manner.

Deidara looked up, seeing his wife standing behind him. She was looking down on him, a large grin on her beautiful face.

"I really wish you could be all cool like that more often", she continued, as she reached down, stroking his long blonde hair.

"After all...we did something after that proposal of yours...though, I understand why you couldn't tell our boy THAT part, hehe..."

Deidara grinned at that, before he grabbed his wife by the neck, pulling her into a kiss. When they separated, he grinned at her.

"I remember that part VERY well...what do you say we go and...reminisce about it some more in our room?"

"Gladly", Bambietta replied, before she leaned down to kiss her husband once more...

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring more Deidara/Bambietta fluff!

I figured...that when these two got engaged...OF COURSE, Deidara would use a freaking GRENADE PIN, as the engagement ring! XD

You could say it was a real EXPLOSIVE proposal! LOL!

And, I always have fun writing the kids of the SoSC couples! As well as the Kimblee being the cool Uncle to D/B son, hehe!

BTW, the proposal scene in this chapter, was inspired by a scene in the manga ‘SPY x FAMILY’.
I highly recommend it if you are looking for a funny, wholesome manga to read!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 189: Dream Woman edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

On an island in the Sea of Second Chances, one of the Straw Hat Pirates, was currently showing off her power to some of her new companions.

"Wow! It it amazing, that you are able to do that, Miss Robin!", Hanataro exclaimed.

"Yeah, it is a really cool power", Tsu added.

"ROBIN-SWAN! You are as beautiful as ever!" Sanji declared while doing his ‘Love Torando’.

The archaeologist simply smiled, as cool as always.

The rest of the C.S. crew, that were from other worlds, also seemed to be impressed with her Devil-fruit ability.

"Man...the power to make hands sprout from practically anywhere...that, is definitely a ‘handy’ ability to have...hehe."

While Kisame chuckled at his joke, along with a good deal of the crew, Ulquiorra simply looked at scene with a stone-cold expression.

"Well...seemes you haven't changed at all" Grimmjow declared, before turning to Halibel. "He is still a total kill-joy."

The Hollow Queen simply looked at the bat Arrancar, before she nodded.

"Can't really argue with you there..."

OoOoOoO

A few feet away, a man was watching the scene, his attention clearly on Robin. In particular, his gaze followed where her hands appeared.

The blonde haired man, seemed as if he was struggeling to restrain himself.

"Such a wonderful ability...no doubt about it...she must be my ideal woman..."

Kira Yoshikage felt a smile spread across his face.

"I know it is a bit dirty...but...this is giving me...a rock hard COCK..."

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring one of the main villains of JoJo, getting to see a sight he would DEFINITELY enjoy! LOL!

Honestly...Robin already has so many people simping for her...but, Kira would take it to a WHOLE other level, considering his hand fetish! XD
And, I had to throw in a nod to his famous Mona Lisa monologue, specifically the dub version. It makes me laugh ever time I watch it!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 190: Unexpected skills edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Halibel was sitting down, watching her reflection in the mirror.

"So, you really have experience with this?", she asked.

"Yeah. I know it isn't something you'd believe upon hearing it, though", Kisame replied, as he finished preparing everything.

Halibel then felt a brush gliding through her hair, it’s movements gentle.

"Yes, I will admit I was suprised", the Hollow Queen stated in a casual tone. "I did not imagine, that you had experience in styling others."

"Hehe...yeah, I get that", Kisame replied with a chuckle, as he continued to brush the blonde’s hair.

"So, where did you pick up these skills?" Halibel asked, sounding genuinely curious.

"Well...it all started when Itachi became ill", Kisame stated, his grin becoming more subdued. "At first, he tried to hide it. But, when you're Ninja’s as skilled as us, you tend to pick up on things like that."

Halibel let ut a noise that signaled her agreement with the blue haired man’s statement.

"Eventually, Itachi’s eyesight started to fail him. And because of that, he wasn't able to fix his appearance on his own", Kisame continued his explanation.

"But, luckily for him, I had been watching him when he did his usual morning routine. So, I offered to help him with certain things, like styling his hair, and the like", the former Mist Ninja said, as he continued to move the hairbrush through Halibel’s blonde locks.

"And, since Itachi had taken pretty good care of maintaining his good looks...I ended up being becoming quite good at it too. I had to, in order to live up to his standards, hehe", Kisame stated with a chuckle.

Halibel let out a soft laugh of he own, before stating in a warm tone:

"It sounds like, the two of you really were close...I am happy to know, that you had such a good friend."

Kisame smiled at that. "Yeah...I bet Itachi would be very pleased to know, that I have found a new use for these particular skills of mine."

As he started cutting Halibel’s hair, Kisame then asked:

"What about you? I take it you helped those girls of yours with stuff like that, during your time in Hueco Mundo?"

A nostalgic smile appeared on the Shark Hollow’s face when she was asked that.

"Yes...It was always nice, when we did that. It was one of the few times, those girls were able to talk without arguing all the time. I guess you could say, it provided some nice bonding time."

Kisame chuckled at that. "Tell me...Did you help Grimmjow with styling his hair too?"

Halibel let out a laugh at that. "No...He said he couldn't stand all the noise my girls made", the Hollow Queen stated with a rare grin.

"After a while, he ended up asking Nelliel, our fellow ex-Espada, to do it for him...In return, he took on the duty of buying things we needed, from a certain shop in the world of the living."

"Oh man...I bet he was real annoyed, getting stuck with that job", Kisame replied with a grin of his own.

"Oh yes...but, it was a sacrifice he was willing to make", Halibel stated in a haughty manner...before she and Kisame shared a laugh.

"And there...all done", the swordsman then stated.

Halibel stood up, inspecting her new look in the mirror.

"Hmm...Very nice", she stated, before turning around smiling, giving the Ninja a hug. "Thank you, Kisame."

"Any time, Tia", he replied, his hand stroking her blonde hair in a affectionate manner.

Notes:

Another chapter, featuring some nice, soft K/H fluff!

Honestly, I found the idea of Kisame helping Itachi maintain his good looks, after he became sick, rather wholesome.
And, I can see Halibel and the Tres Bestias, having some nice bonding time doing the same, back in Hueco Mundo!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 191: The Trap edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

"MWAHAHAHAHA!"

A man wearing a white lab coat, let out a crazed laugh. Then, he looked up, a sinister smile on his face.

"Finally! Now, I have you all, exactly where I want you!"

The C.S. crew all started down at the (Self-proclaimed) mad genius, with varying degrees of either boredom or annoyance.

You see, they had heard that this so-called scientist, had created something TRULY incredible. And, because of that, Jinbe had suggested that they let themselves be captured, to find out what it was.

So, the crew now found themselves wrapped up in chains, while hanging from the ceiling. Of course, pretty much every single one of them, could break free whenever they wanted...

But, that would kind of ruin the whole point of them even doing this.

Still, most of the crew, was starting to get REALLY fed up, with all the crazed laughing.

"Can you just stop that damm cackling, and show us the thing you are supposed to be so famous for!" Apacci yelled out. Most of the C.S. crew, let out sounds of agreement with the female Hollow’s words.

"AH! Very well then!" The man in the lab coat, then pulled out a remote, before pushing a button on it with obvious glee.

The crew looked down, as they saw the floor below them open up, revealing what seemed to be...

A...large tank of water.

"Hold on...don't tell me", most of the crew instantly thought.

Then, they saw something sticking up from the water...it was, quite unmistakable, the fin of a shark.

"YES! You see, what I have created here...IS NOTHING LESS, THEN THE ULTIMATE DEATH TRAP!"

The crew slowly turned their heads to look at the mad scientist, who was letting out another evil laugh.

"When I push the large red button on this remote, you will all be dropped into the tank! And there, YOU WILL BE EATEN BY SHARKS! MWAHAHAHAHA!"

There was a deafening silence for a while...

Then, grins started to form on the faces, of a certain trio:

"Oh no...whatever shall we do...", Jinbe said, cleary trying to maintain a serious expression.

"Indeed...I can’t think of ANY reason AT ALL, for this trap not working...", Halibel then stated, her tone as dry as the sand of Hueco Mundo.

"Yeah...It's not like there is ANYONE in this crew, who would have NO reason to be afraid of Sharks...Nope, we're definitely dead if we get dropped in that tank!" Kisame stated, in a somber tone...

That did not AT ALL, match with the utterly GLEEFUL grin, that he was currently sporting.

Meanwhile, the rest of the Cutty Sark crew, were all desperately trying to hold in their laughter...

All the while, the madman in the lab coat, kept on monologuing about his brilliant, phenomenal, completely original death trap...

Notes:

I hope that gave you a good laugh!

Honestly, the idea of the C.S. crew, being subjected to the classic ‘Death trap of a tank filled with Sharks’, was just too funny to imagine!
Especially, with the Shark trio finding the whole thing utterly hilarious, haha! XD

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 192: Potential fights edition

Notes:

A somewhat different chapter this time.

Basically, it is just my guesses/predictions for what some of the upcoming fights in the main story will be.

With that said, I hope you enjoy!

Chapter Text

Motherglare vs. Ushumgallu (Battle of the Dragons)

Manda vs. Bashmu or Musmahhu (Battle of the Giant Snakes)

Mishipeshu vs. Oceanus (Battle of the Cipactli and Tiamat’s strongest water-using subordinates)

Koh vs. Olgoi-Khorkhoi (Battle of the Monstrous insects with supernatural abilities)

Mard Geer vs. King (The Demon strong enough to become the King of the Tartaros Guild, fighting Kaido’s strongest lieutenant)

Gigantomachia vs. Yammy (Battle of the towering brutes)

Vritra vs. Jack (Battle of the ones with Epithet of ‘the Drought’)

Umu Dabrutu vs. Black Maria (Battle of the Spider-women)

Bonus:

Theme for Amphitrite: Lugia’s song from Pokemon 2000

Ares’s theme: The Glory of Sparta from God of War II

Grimmjow and Halibel vs. Ares theme: Returns a King from the 300 soundtrack

Chapter 193: The crew of Fire-users edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Somewhere in the Sea of Second Chances, on a large ship, a group of fighters currently stood on deck.

As the rest of the crew scuttled around, the main fighters were all waiting for their fellow fire-user to return from his latest scouting mission.

The first was wearing a blue military uniform. Roy Mustang, the Flame Alchemist, had his hands in his pockets, while sporting a contemplative expression.

The next induvidual, was a incredible tall and muscular man of Egyptian descent. He was Muhammad Avdol, a member of the Stardust Crusaders, and the wielder of the Stand Magician's Red.

The next two were the former leaders of the group known as the Brotherhood without Banners. Lord Beric Dondarrion and Thoros of Myr, followers of the Lord of Light, were currently enjoying a drink, though they occasionally cast glances towards the sky.

The last member of the group, was a young man from the Ninja world. His black hair and eyes, and his headban that sported the symbol of the Hidden Leaf, made his identity as an Uchiha very clear.

Shisui Uchiha, was busy sorting through his kunai, when he heard the sound of large wings flapping. Looking up, he saw a large red Dragon hovering above the ship, before it landed on the deck.

The Dragon’s rider hopped off, landing in front of the group. He was a young looking man, with black hair, and a burn scar on the left side of his face from his eyebrow to his cheek.

"Anything happen while I was away?" Zuko, the former Lord of the Fire Nation asked Shisui.

The Ninja shock his head. "No. Did you see anything on your patrol on Druk?"

"We saw what looked like clash between Cipactli and Tiamat’s forces. But, since there was no one else on the island, we though it best to simply observe." The Bender then crossed his arms. "Still..I worry about how much damage this war will cause..."

"Indeed. We should be ready to enter battle at all times", the Uchiha replied with a nod. The rest of the group nodded and voiced their agreement with the statment.

And so, the crew of Fire users, continued on their journey...

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring another group of Fire users!

There really is so many crews, that can be made from just fire users, haha! But yes, I thought these guys, would be a fun group!

I can imagine that Roy is looking for Riza, Avdol for the other Crusaders, Shisui for Itachi and Zuko for the rest of team Avatar.
And Beric and Thoros...well, they are just along for the ride, hehe!

But, I also though it would be cool to see these guys fight side by side! Especially Shisui, with that really cool green colored Susanoo of his!
Plus, it would be neat to see Tobirama, meeting the descendent of his old friend!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 194: Awkward questions edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Interviewer: "So, Lord Ares...there is a question I have been meaning to ask you."

Ares: "Oh? Alright then."

The Interviewer looked at his notes, before he looked up, now sporting a raised eyebrow.

"Both I, and the fans, would like to hear your thoughts on the fact, that most of your top-ranked subordinates in your attack on Khemenu...well..."

The man paused for a bit.

"That they are quite well known for coming with rather crass and offensive statements. In particular, Nnoitra Gilga, Hody Jones and Ezel a Demon of the Tartaros Guild, have been observed as having a history of being, well...racists."

The Interviewer then held his mic towards the Greek God of War. "So, Lord Ares, what are your thoughts on the fact that your most notable subordinates, are such reprehensible individuals?"

Ares just stared at the mic, looking VERY uncomfortable.

"Uhmm...well...I..."

However, his stuttering was suddenly interrupted, by someone knocking on the door, before kicking it open.

Zeus: "Are ya winning, Son!?"

Notes:

Honestly...I really am curious about what exactly Ares thoughts are, regarding how most of his top subordinates in the raid on Khemenu are, well...
Straight up racists! Bet Athena is going to comment of THAT detail when she shows up! LOL!

And, I simply couldn't resist the idea of Zeus doing the: "Are ya winning, Son?" meme!
ESPECIALLY considering, that Ares is pretty much always stuck in the role as the ‘un-favorite’ of his kids, haha! XD

As always, I'm glad you enjoyed! :)

Chapter 195: Based Nnoitra edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Nnoitra and Jinbe were already fighting. Then, they both noticed the other fight that had started up nearby.

The being the fight between Tesla and Tsu and Juvia.

Seeing that, the Ex-Espada grinned.

"Tesla!" He yelled out, suprising Jinbe and getting the attention of his Fracción and his two opponents.

"I want you to consider what this is!" Nnoitra then continued. "An opportunity to put those women in their place!"

Everyone else paused at that.

"Ummm..."

Tesla honestly looked like he had no idea how he should respond to that. Jinbe just looked at the eye-patch wearing Hollow with a appalled expression.

Juvia, however, turned to Tsu, looking determined.

"Don't worry!" she declared. "With our combined feminine prowess, they'll be toast in no time flat!"

The Frog-girl looked a bit suprised by her companions passionate declaration, before she nodded. "Well...yeah, I suppose I wouldn't mind knocking that guy down a few pegs."

Hearing that, Tesla straightened up, preparing himself to resume the fight.

"Alright Tesla! Let’s blow those whining women back to the Dark Ages, right where they belong!" Nnoitra exclaimed as he lifted Santa Teresa, giving his subordinate a (unsetteling) encouraging grin.

"Umm...okay!" The Fracción replied with a nod.

Meanwhile, Jinbe just continued to looked appalled by the Ex-Espada’s reprehensible views, that he seemed determined to pass on...

Notes:

Nothing like a chapter of Nnoitra showing off, what a great influence he is to his Fracción, am I right? JK XD

Honestly though...I feel that every time I make Nnoitra the focus of one of these chapters...the jokes are ALWAYS going to be NOT-PC!

Guess that is just the kind of character he is! LOL!

But yeah...Tesla sure picked a real winner, when it comes to who he wanted to work for!

BTW, this was inspired by the ‘Based James’ Meme, from the 4Kids Pokemon dub!
Man...I swear, that company have generated so many Memes over the years, haha! XD

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 196: "I'm Not Looking at You" edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The Cutty Sark crew were currently on a small island, after picking up a message that they needed help.

Now, Halibel and Kisame were sitting with the leader of the island, discussing whether or not they were going to stay there and help rebuild the town.

Kisame had thought it would be fine, but Halibel felt it would be better if they moved on, in order to not draw more attention to their crew.

So, the Hollow Queen was currently sitting there with a stoic expression...while doing her best to not look at her partner.

"I'm not looking at you, Kisame", she stated in a firm tone.

The former Akatsuki however, merely leaned closer to the shark Hollow.

"You're going to~", he replied, while sporting a very mischievous grin.

"Nope!" Halibel answered, still not looking at the blue haired man.

"You like looking at me!" Kisame stated cheekily.

"I'm not going to!" Halibel replied, though it did not sound very convincing.

"Because if you do...you'll crack! Like an egg!~" Kisame replied while poking at Halibel’s high-collar in a playful manner.

Halibel’s green eyes then meet Kisame’s, a single sweatdrop running down her face.

"...yes...", she replied, in a VERY high-pitched tone...

Through all of this, the leader of the island just looked on, with a decidedly unamused expression.

"Honeymooners...", he thought to himself with a shake of the head...

Notes:

Hope you enjoyed another chapter of K/H fluff!

And yes, this was inspired by a scene from Castlevania!
Honestly, Trevor and Sypha are relationship goals..and that scene in particular, always makes me laugh, haha!

But yeah, the idea of Kisame actually teasing Tia like that, was too fun NOT to write, hehe!

On a side note, there was so much cool stuff regarding manga lately!

The trailer for JoJo part 6, Robin’s new Demon form in OP...and, the new chapter of Bleach, which has me hyped as HELL!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 197: Being Petty edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The Cutty Sark crew and their allies, were currently locked into a battle with the Flying Dutchman and it’s cursed crew.

One battle however, was also the reunion of a certain trio.

Apacci and Mila-Rose, were both staring at Sung-Sun with horrifed expressions.

"Is...is it really you?" Mila asked.

The Snake Hollow merely tilted her head, looking at the other two with a blank look on her face.

"...I am part of the crew, part of the ship...part of the crew, part of the ship..."

Sung-Sun merely continued to repeat the phrase, her eyes showing no signs of her recognizing the other members of the Tres Bestias.

"Damm it! That creepy Captain, must have her under some kind of mind-control", Mila stated with a growl. "I have no idea, how we are going to snap her out of it..."

"Leve it to me", Apacci suddenly declared as she stepped forward. "I have an idea."

The Deer Hollow looked straight into her old companions eyes, the atmosphere becoming very tense.

Then, Apacci stated, in a INCREDIBLY deadpan manner:

"Mom never liked you."

Sung-Sun’s eyes IMMEDIATELY widened, while Mila-Rose stared at her partner with a utterly shocked expression.

"What...", the Lioness Hollow began to speak...only to get interrupted.

"HOW DARE YOU, YOU UNREFINED APE!" Sung-Sun snarled, her face contorted in rage. Which was then replaced with a look of confusion.

"Huh? I...why did that upset me so much?"

Apacci looked very smug, as she turned to the still shocked Mila.

"See! All we had to do to get her to remember, was to piss her off! Just like the good old days!"

Mila just looked very frazzled by the whole thing.

"I...I guess...wait a minute...DID APACCI JUST DO SOMETHING SMART! NO WAY!"

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!"

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring a potential version of what the reunion of the Tres Bestias might be like!

Of course, I am expecting the actual thing to be WAY more serious.

BUT, I found the idea of Apacci and Mila being able to snap Sung-Sun out of her cursed state, by making her relive their classic arguments, really funny! XD

Good old Sibling pettiness saves the day, haha!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 198: Unexpected encounter edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The Cutty Sark crew were in the middle of a clash with the Flying Dutchman.

Kisame had lost sight of Halibel and Jinbe, as he fought off the cursed crew. He could feel several different energies from the mutated crewmembers. Chakra, Reiatsu, Ethernanos and more.

"That Jones guy has certainly been busy", the Ninja muttered to himself, as he finished off another enemy.

Then, a female voice called out from behind him:

"...Kisame?"

The former Akatsuki froze. Then, he slowly turned around. His thoughts were a loop of: "That voice...it couldn't be..."

Then, he saw her. Her skin was far paler, and her dark green kimono was covered in algae...but, there was no mistaking her.

Her long brown hair, her dark pupil-less eyes...and the way she was looking at him with a sad smile.

"It really is you...", she said, her voice eerily faint, as if she hadn't talked in a very long time.

Kisame just stood there, his eyes wide open. His expression a mix of disbelief, horror and sorrow.

"It really is you...Miru..."

Notes:

So...I heard you like ANGST?!

But yes...I figured that the C.S. crew’s first meeting with the Flying Dutchman, is going to lead to a lot of angst for Halibel and Jinbe...

After all, Jones has Sung-Sun and Arlong with him.

So, I though...Who could he have from Kisame’s past, that would lead to some serious angst for the last member of the shark trio?
And then, after re-reading chapter 22 of the main story...I knew just who would fit that role for the former Mist Ninja...

So yeah...I have a feeling that first meeting with Jones and his crew, is going to be a VERY rough experience for our main trio!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 199: Harsh Truth edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Sōsuke Aizen, was currently facing off against one of the Chimera Ant Royal Guards.

Specifically, the one known as Shaiapouf.

However, the former Captain did not seem interested in beginning the fight right away. Rather, he looked at the humanoid with a seemingly affable smile.

"If I may ask...what is your reason for fighting me?", Aizen asked.

Pouf scoffed, but decided to humor the man.

"All I do, I do for the sake of my King!", he declared.

Aizen’s eyes narrowed ever-so slightly upon hearing that. "Is that so?", he replied, his tone as calm as ever.

"Yes! Our King, is the ultimate being! He is destined to stand above all! My sole reason for existing, is to aid him in whatever way I can!"

Pouf’s seemed to sparkle, as he talked about his liege.

However, his eyes then narrowed, as he shifted his gaze back towards the former Captain.

"Now, I will dispose of you!"

However, the man simply held up his sword and muttered: "Shatter, Kyoka Suigetsu."

Then, Pouf suddenly felt a great pain running through his body. Looking down, he saw that the sword, has sliced across his chest.

"W-what?" The Chimera Ant muttered in disbelif.

"There is something you should know", Aizen simply stated, as he stood in front of Pouf, his expression now unnervingly cold.

"Admiration...is the emotion furthest from understanding."

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring a meeting between two very different characters!

While I doubt we will get to see these two meet in the main story...I really feel that Aizen, would absolutely DESPISE Pouf!

Especially given how much he hates blind adoration and those who just want to be a follower! And Pouf REALLY embodies that!

And that quote, is definitely one of my favorite Aizen quotes!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 200: Happy together edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Halibel was sitting in her room, still thinking about the day.

"I am truly grateful for all of my friends, and how they much they care for me", the Hollow Queen thought to herself with a smile.

Then, she remembered it was almost midnight. During the party, Kisame had approached her, and told her that he had something special planned later, just for the two of them.

Now, everyone else was asleep, which meant that the two had the whole deck to themselves.

As Halibel walked up towards the deck, her mind was racing with ideas of what Kisame could have planned. But, nothing could have prepared the female Hollow, for the sight that greeted her when she walked out onto the deck.

"Hey, Tia", Kisame said, his signature grin in place. However, that was not the thing that had shocked Halibel.

Instead of his usual clothes, he was wearing a stylish black suit, with a white shirt underneath. As Halibel stood there, frozen in place, the Ninja extended his hand towards her.

Halibel finally found her voice, and let out a soft laughter. "I must admit, I did not except this. I'm impressed, Kisame", before she slid her hand into his.

Then, under the light of the full moon, and with the soft sound of the waves around them, the couple danced a simple dance.

"Thank you, Kisame...for everything", Halibel said in a warm tone, as she leaned her head against the swordman’s shoulder.

"Happy Birthday, Tia...and thank you...for making me the happiest man in this whole Sea", Kisame replied, as he leaned his head into his partner’s soft blonde hair.

Notes:

I finally reached the 200th chapter! And, I knew I had to do something special for it!
So, since for the 100th chapther I wrote a chapter about Kisame’s Birthday...I figured that for the 200th, i would write about Halibel’s Birthday!

And BTW, for the scene where they are dancing...I envisioned the song "The Wonder of You" playing in the background.
Honestly, the lyrics fit so well, if seen as how Kisame views Halibel and his relationship with her!

As always, I hope you enjoyed! :)

Chapter 201: Gravity vs Kinetic energy edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Ochaco Uraraka was currently facing off against a new enemy.

"I have to win this fight! Issho-Sensei and Kagura-senpai are counting on me!", the Pro-Hero thought to herself.

Her opponent was a young man of slim build, with spiked orange hair on the sides of his head that fell away halfway up.

He glared at the quirk-wielding girl, as a spectral figure appeared beside him.

"Sorry, little girl...but, you will never defeat my Kraft Work", Sale stated.

Uraraka’s eyes gained a new resolve, as she meet the mafioso’s steely gaze.

And so, the battle between the girl with Gravity powers, and the man with a Stand that could control kinetic energy, began...

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring what I thought would be a very fun battle!

After all, a clash between someone with Gravity-based powers, and someone with the ability to manipulate Kinetic energy, would definitely be a very interesting fight!
Plus, seeing Ochaco having to deal with someone as ruthless and creative as a Passione Stand-user, I feel would be very cool!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 202: The God-King’s subordinates edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

On a Island in the Sea of Second Chances, Baraggan was sitting upon his throne of Bones.

His face was unreadable, which was annoying one of his strongest subordinates.

"Hey, old man! Don't you think we should have heard from those guys by now?" Tomura Shigaraki glared at the Hollow.

"You need to learn how to be patient, boy", Baraggan replied with a growl. Then, one of the Keres approached the two.

"My King, we have received the report from the ones you sent out. The mission has been completed."

"Good", the Hollow replied with a sinister grin.

OoOoOoO

Far away, on a small entrance island, the trio Baraggan had sent out, were currently resting.

"I must admit...clearing out Samebitos from these entrance islands, is a rather draining task."

The man who had spoken, had his entire body wrapped in bandages, giving him an overall mummy-like appearance. He was Lord Mū, the Second Tsuchikage of Iwagakure.

"I agree. But, at least your Particle Style makes so that we don't have to clean up nearly as much as we'd usually have to", one of his companions stated.

The third member of the group, looked a bit taken aback at that. "B-bro, that’s pretty cold..."

The man looked over at his fellow Assassin with a stern glare. He was a rather handsome man, with short blond hair that he had kept braided into three short mats at the back of the head. He was wearing a dark two-piece suit with a spider web-like motif running along it, under which he was wearing a bright shirt.
Finally, he had a dark collar and a large stylized pendant around his neck.

"Pesci", he began, "you know as well as I, that our current superior, expects us to exercise no mercy."

Prosciutto of the La Squadra Esecuzioni of the Passione mafia, simply stared at his old underling, until the green haired man nodded.

"Y-yeah...I got it, Bro..."

Mū watched the two former Hitmen with an analytical gaze.

"Hmm...I am very certain, that Lord Baraggan recruited that blonde Stand-user, since he has an ability that can age others...similar to his own powers", the Ninja thought to himself.
"Still, I will admit that his ‘The Grateful Dead’ power, is very dangerous indeed...and that Pesci's ‘Beach Boy’, is surprisingly deadly as well..."

The former Kage then looked up, frowning.

"Still...That Hollow’s powers, is on a whole other level...I can only hope that by following him, means that I will be on a winning side in the conflicts that are to come..."

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring some potential subordinates for Baraggan!

First up, I was wondering who from the Ninja world would be the most fitting for Baraggan’s crew..and then, I remembered Lord Mū and his Particle Style...And I figured he would fit in really well with the crew’s main theme of having ‘aging/decaying/disintegration’ users, really well!

And as for Prosciutto, I think he would be another one of those rare cases like Tomura, where despite being a human, his power would actually catch Baraggan’s attention!

And if Prosciutto is there, that means that Pesci has to be there as well! Plus, it would be fun to see the Shark Trio’s reaction to Beach Boy...
I bet they would be pretty shocked at seeing someone fighting using a damm FISHING ROD! HAHA! XD

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 203: Building ships edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The Cutty Sark crew, were currently in the Underwater city of Atlantis. Most of them were simply resting and enjoying themselves, with some eager to see more of the legendary city.

Two of the ones that were walking through the gates of the metropolis, were Kisame and Sasori. The two former Akatsuki had decided to stick together for the time being, knowing that the other would be able to provide good back-up if anything happened.

Still, the two had not expected the kind of reactions they would see among the residents of Atlantis. Hearing a series of giggles, the two Ninja’s looked over, seeing three mermaids sitting a couple meters away.

All of them were very attractive, with vibrant red, green and purple hair, respectively. When they saw that the duo were looking at them, all of them smiled, before waving at them.

Kisame gave them a polite nod, before shifting his gaze back towards the road.

"You're not interested? Those girls seemed quite attracted to you", Sasori stated in a matter-of-fact manner.

"Eh...None of them were really my type", Kisame replied with a casual shrug of his shoulders.

"...Not blonde enough?"

Kisame froze up at that, before looking down at his old colleague with a shocked expression. His eyes widened even further, when he spottet the tiniest hints of a smirk in the corners of the red-head’s mouth.

As he looked up at Kisame, Sasori recalled a conversation he had had with Mira a few days ago...

OoOoOoO

"Say, Sasori...you consider yourself a shipwright now, right?" The Fairy Tail Mage had asked the Puppet with a curious expression.

"That is correct", Saosri had replied bluntly. "And?"

"Well", Mira had clapped her hands together, her expression turning much more mischievous.

"If you are planning on becoming the greatest Shipwright of all, you need to be able to build EVERY type of ships there is!" The She-Demon stated in a cherry voice.

Sasori’s brow furrowed in confusion. "What other kinds of Ships, are you referring to, exactly...?"

Mira grinned at him. "Well...you see..."

OoOoOoO

Back in the present, Sasori met Kisame’s gaze.

"You should just hurry up and get together with that Hollow Queen already...everyone can see that you two are attracted to each other. And, as you know, I hate to be kept waiting", Sasori stated in a deadpan manner. From the look in his eyes, he seemed to be completely sincere.

As Kisame just continued to stare at the red-head, still too shocked to speak, Sasori thought to himself:

"With this, those two are sure to enter a romantic relationship very soon...meaning I will be one step closer to achieving the title of ‘The Greatest Shipwright’..."

Notes:

I gotta say, this chapter was really fun to write!

But yeah...I found the idea of Sasori becoming a avid K/H shipper, on the basis of him wanting to be ‘The Greatest Shipwright’, really amusing!

And, you know that Mira would tell him about THAT kind of Ships, given how much of a shipper she herself is, haha!

But safe to say, Kisame did NOT expect THAT from his old colleague!

Btw, that "Not blonde enough?" question, was inspired by Bronn asking Jamie the same thing in GOT! I always found that moment really funny! XD

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 204: Only one thing worse edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

All of the Olympians had gathered. You see, one of them, was holding a presentation.

Hera was pointing at a panel, that had writing on it.

"Finally, there is only one thing worse then a Rapist", the Goddess then grabbed a white pice of paper, that has been covering the word above rapist.

"BOOM!"

There was a brief pause...

"A child...", Zeus stated in a dramatic manner.

"NO!" All of the other Olympians yelled out, in a mixture of fustration, exasperation and horror...

Notes:

Yeah..that was a pretty dark joke...sorry about that...

But, I will never NOT seize the opportunity, to highlight what a absolute PRICK Zeus is!
Honestly! He is like, the cause of 90% of all the suffering in Greek Mythology!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 205: The Drunkards edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

As Jiraya, Cana and Rangiku walked around in a small town, they eventually spotted a tavern.

However, when they entered, that saw that a ton of people laid knocked out on the floor. Looking towards the bar, they saw that two mene were sitting by it, both of them enjoying a drink.

"So, did you guys do this?" Cana asked the two, as the trio approached the two men.

"Yeah...those guys just kept on pestering us, and the other customers. So, eventually, we had to make them quiet down."

The man who had spoken, had spiky black hair. A large scythe had been was placed next to him, implying that it was his.

The other man, who had messy brown hair, and a scar over his eye, rolled his eyes.

"More like they tried to mug us, and ended up getting their asses handed to them."

The Ninja, Wizard and Soul Reaper all raised an eyebrow at that, though they also seemed to be somewhat amused.

"Well, it is nice to meet you. My name is Rangiku Matsumoto", the busty woman stated with a smile.

"Cana Alberona", the female Fairy Tail mage added.

"And I am!" The white haired man struck a pose. "Jiraya, of the Legendary Sannin!"

The black haired man grinned at that.

"The name’s Qrow Branwen. I'm a huntsman, from the world of Remnant ."

The other man, looked down at his beer mug, only to frown when he saw that it was empty.

"Of course", he muttered, before putting the mug down and looking over at the trio talking.

"I'm Trevor Belmont. Vampire hunter, and slayer of all the monsters and things, that will try and kill you."

The man’s grumpy expression, then lightened up.

"Say...do you three have any money? My friend and I, have just ran out, and we could still go for a few more drinks..."

Rangiku, Cana and Jiraya all grinned.

"Sure! We were looking for a place to get a drink, anyway!" Cana stated as she took a seat by the bar.

And so, the night turned into a drinking competition between the five...

That would leave ALL of them, EXTREMELY hungover the next morning...

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring two guys, that I felt would be VERY fitting additions to 'The Drunkards crew', hehe!

After all, Trevor and Qrow, are both Badassess with a dry sense of humor, who also happen to LOVE a good drink!
So, I figured they would get along REALLY WELL, with Rangiku, Cana and Jiraya!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 206: Worthy wielder edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The Cutty Sark crew were currently facing of against a VERY powerful enemy.

Most of the crew were trying to hold the enemy off, while Hanataro did his best to heal the ones that had been knocked out of the fight.

However, there were two very notable exceptions. When the enemy had launched a massive blast towards them, Kisame had jumped in to block it.
But, since he had already received a lot of damage in the battle, even though he had blocked the attack....he was now knocked out cold.

Halibel, who had also sustained major injuries, had stayed by the former Akatsuki's side, in order to make sure he would survive. Having made sure of that, the Hollow Queen let out a sigh of relief.

"Still...I doubt Hanataro is going to be able to heal Kisame any time soon, given how severe the others injuries are", she thought to herself. Then, she looked down at Kisame again, noting that, thanks to his sword, his wounds were no longer fatal.

"I can sense that Jinbe and the others are struggling...and that our enemy is still far from being defeated."

She stood up, then felt a sharp pang of pain. "I won't be much help as I am now", she muttered, her fist clenched in frustration.

Then...an idea suddenly crossed her mind. Her gaze slowly shifted towards Kisame on the ground...and more specifically, on the wrapped sword in his hand.

As she crouched down, she recalled what Kisame had told her.

"Samehada has a mind and will of it's own. If someone other then me tries to wield it, they will regret it", the former Mist Ninja had stated in a unusually serious tone.

Still...

"Samehada...I know that Kisame is your Master. But...I need your help. If I do not step in, Jinbe and the others will die...and so will Kisame."

The Hollow Queen bowed her head, as she slowly extend her hand towards the living sword's hilt.

"So please...let me use your power!" And with exclamation, Halibel grabbed Samehada's hilt.

To her suprise, no spikes pierced her hand. Instead, the sword let out a series of pleased chittering sounds.

Halibel smiled. "So, it seems that you appreciate sincerity, just like Kisame...or, you just really like how my Reishi tastes."

The Sword let out a enthusiastic chitter in response.

"Well then...let us rejoin the battle", Halibel stated, as she stood up.

OoOoOoO

Jinbe was panting. As his eyes drifted over his companions, his thoughts were racing.

"At this rate...we won't be able to hold out much longer..."

Then, both he and the enemy were stunned by what happened next.

Tia suddenly appeared on the battlefield, with the signature sound of Sonido. However...all of her injuries had been healed.

And, in her hand, was Kisame’s sword.

"Alright...let us do this, Samehada", the Hollow Queen declared, to which the Ninja Sword let out a affirmative chitter...

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring a what-if scene that I thought would be really cool!

We do know that Samehada likes Halibel...and, the idea that she would use the Ninja Sword in a battle, if Kisame was knocked out, I felt would be a very cool visual!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 207: "I see this as an" edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Kisame was sitting in the casting room, with OceanLord himself.

The former Akatsuki was looking at the author/director/producer/overlord, with a somewhat sceptical gaze.

"So...what would happen to me in this story?", the blue haired Ninja asked with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Well...you would be involved in A LOT of epic battles", OceanLord stated, as he began listing of the things that would happen to the former Mist Ninja.

"You will get to see Itachi again...you will be able to form new, genuine friendships, with people that care about you...you will be seen as VERY attractive by a lot of people..."

"And finally, you will be in a romantic relationship, with an INCREDIBLY powerful, beautiful and compassionate swordswoman...who also happened to be the QUEEN of an entire dimension, in her previous life."

...

Kisame: "I SEE THIS AS AN ABSOLUTE WIN!"

Notes:

Hope you approve of you role in this chapter, Mr. author/director/producer/overlord!

But yeah...looking at Kisame’s role in the SoSC story...
It is actually incredible, how much better his life already is in this new world, when compared to how it was in the original Naruto story!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 208: Overwhelming difference edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Somewhere in the Sea of Second Chances, another battle was about to take place.

Aizen looked at his new opponent, his expression as calm as ever.

"So, you are the famous Ninja, Danzō Shimura of the Hidden Leaf?", the Soul Reaper asked with an affable smile.

The former leader of ROOT did not answer, as he simply glared at the former Captain. Then, he began to unwrap his covered arm.

Aizen merely held up his sword, uttering those fatal words: "Shatter, Kyoka Suigetsu."

The ninja let out a gasp, as he suddenly felt a pang of pain run through his body. He then looked down, and to his shock, his normal arm was hanging downwards, dripping with blood.

"Oh? I thought I severed your body from the waist-down, but...it seems the cut was too shallow." Aizen stated, in a frighteningly casual tone.

"It is rather amusing", the former Captain’s eerily soothing voice declared, his expression now far more sinister.

"I told my last opponent, that it's very difficult for me to step on an ant without crushing it."

Danzo looked at the Soul Reaper, his expression now one of fear.

"But..." Aizen’s eyes narrowed as he looked at the former Konoha Elder, his tone becoming much colder.

"I have heard what you did in your previous life, Danzō Shimura. And, it reminds me of those fools that I despised the most, in my former life."

The Soul Reaper started to walk towards the Ninja, his blade shining ominously in the moonlight.

"I know how you justified your actions...by claiming that they were all for the sake of your village. But, the truth is...that was just a crutch for you to lean on,"

The Soul Reaper stopped a few feet away from the Ninja.

"It is the nature of all living things, to find something greater than themselves and place their trust in that, following it blindly. In order to escape from the pressure of trust, those beings seek a still greater power in which to believe, and those greater powers too seek still greater, still stronger powers to follow. This is how all kings come to be, and this is how all Gods are born."

Aizen frown turned into a smirk, as his eyes locked with Danzo’s.

"I will take my time to teach you the nature of the God whom you face. Then, you shall believe. And you will understand, that Reliance is for the weak."

Aizen’s grin widened.

"After all...In my eyes, there is no difference between wiping away one speck of dust or two..."

Notes:

I present to you: A chapter that is mainly a compilation of Aizen’s greatest quotes!

Honestly, I can not believe that I did not include his famous ‘Ant’ quote, in the chapter where he met Pouf! It would have fit SO WELL!

But yeah...if there is anyone that Aizen would despise even more then the Chimera Ant...it would DEFINITELY be Danzo!

I can TOTALLY see Aizen being even more savage then he usually is towards his opponents, just to REALLY drive it home, how much he hates people like the ROOT Leader!

Although...I can absolutely see Danzo being a member of Akainu’s crew..he would really fit in with THAT lot!
I can honestly see Aizen making it his personal mission, to DESTROY that particular crew! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 209: Power-up edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Somewhere in the Sea of Second Chances, a incredible battle was taking place in the sky.

Kenpachi Zaraki, was sporting a massive grin, as his blade clashed with that of his opponent.

Said opponent, was a tall, muscular man. His was wearing golden armor and wielded a long golden sword. His eyes were like miniature suns, and he seemed to radiate with power, even emitting a harsh light.

"I must admit, for a Mortal, you aren't half bad!"

Hyperion, the Titan of heat, heavenly light and power, and the Lord of the eastern corner of the world in the Greek Mythos, then sneered.

"But, with all the blood you are losing, you won't last much longer."

The former Soul Reaper Captain paused, his grin turing into a frown.

"Damm...you have a point there..."

The eye-patch wearing swordsman, then cracked his neck to the side, before meeting the Titan’s gaze.

"I guess...I have to use THAT now...", he muttered, as he looked at his sword.

Hyperion lifted his sword. "Ah, I see you are finally going to use that Ultimate weapon you Soul Reaper’s have. Your ‘Bankai’, right?"

Kenpachi looked up, with a confused expression.

"What? Hell no! I don't want to end this fight right away! I haven't even used my Shikai yet, dumbass!"

...

"...what...?"

Hyperion’s eyes widened in disbelief.

"You're telling me that, this whole time...you have been fighting me...a TITAN, with just an ORDINARY SWORD!?"

Kenpachi shrugged. "Yeah."

The Golden-clad Deity was still in denial. "Then, what is it that you are planning on using on me!?"

Kenpachi was silent...until, he slowly put his other hand on his sword.

"Did you know...that if you swing your sword with both of your hands...it becomes more powerful?"

Hyperion’s thoughts, practically grinded to a halt upon hearing that.

"Wait a damm minute...he's been fighting me this whole time...WHILE JUST USING ONE HAND?!"

He looked at Kenpachi, who was grinning again.

"Let me tell you something...when I put my mind to it...there ain't NOTHING, that I can't cut!"

Zoro, who was listing in on the battle from the island below, frowned.

"Guess that Titan, is not gonna take the whole ‘wearing the Eye-patch to restrict my power’ bit, very well at this point, huh..."

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring a match-up, I thought would be a great battle!

Seeing Kenny fighting the third most powerful Titan, after Atlas and Kronos, sounds like it would be FUN for the 11th Division Captain!
And, seeing those Divine Beings realizations, to just how INSANELY powerful Kenpachi REALLY is!

And, that is while he is DELIBERATELY holding himself back! HAHA!

Plus, seeing him pull that:
Guess I need to use TWO HANDS’, on a Deity, would be AWESOME! Their reactions would be PRICELESS! XD

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 210: The Clash of the wielders of Shadows edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Pride of the Homunculi, was looking at his opponent with a sneer.

"Of course I get stuck with fighting a damm human", he growled. He then raised his hand, pointing right at the young man opposing him.

Shadows with red eyes and sharp teeth, speed towards the man, who looked suprised.

Pride grinned. "This will be over in an instant."

However...what happened next, made the Homunculi’s jaw drop.

The man had opened his mouth...and then started EATING the Shadows.

Pride was in a state of shock, as the man finished downing the last parts of the Shadows. He then grimaced.

"Wow...that has to be the nastiest Shadows, I have ever eaten", he declared with a frown.

"W-what ARE you?" The still shocked Pride asked, now feeling far more nervous after seeing what the ‘Lowly Human’, was capable of.

"I...am the Shadow Dragon Slayer", the Wizard replied, as his gaze meet the Homunculi’s.

Rogue, one of the Twin Dragons of the Sabertooth Guild, summoned forth his own darkness in his right hand.

"Now...shall we continue this battle?"

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring a match-up I thought would be fun to see!

Honestly...Rogue’s powers, would make him SUCH a great counter to most of the members of the ‘Necromancers’ crew!
Just imagine their reactions, when they send their Shadows at him...and he then proceeds to EAT THEM! HAHA! XD

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 211: Aquatic Clash edition

Notes:

Spoiler warning for The Suicide Squad!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Somewhere in the Sea of Second Chances, a certain Pro-Hero was getting ready to enter battle.

Gang Orca, the Killer Whale Hero, gazed over at his current ally with a uneasy expression.

"So, you have faced this creature before, right?", the Superhero asked.

His companion nodded, while sporting a big, dopey grin.

"Me and friends fought it in past! It tasted weird", the metahuman stated. He was a large male, who seemed to be some kind of human-shark hybrid.

Nanaue, better known as King Shark, then looked over at Orca, with a hopeful look in his eyes. "You new friend?"

The Quirk-user looked a bit conflicted on how to answer that.

"Let’s...let’s just deal with that thing first, alright?", he eventually replied.

Said thing, was a absolutely MASSIVE, monstrous Starfish, with a single eye. It was an Alien lifeform, that had been given the name Starro, by the humans who experimented on it.

"Alright, let’s go!" Gang Orca shouted as he and King Shark charged forward.

Notes:

I watched The Suicide Squad recently, and King Shark was definitely my favorite character in it! So, I wanted to write a chapter with him!
And, I thought teaming him up with Gang Orca, would offer up some fun interactions!

Also, since the Villain of the movie, Starro, is a giant Aquatic monster, I felt he too would be a fitting addition to the SoSC!
Gotta include the freaking Alien Kaiju Starfish in the madness, am I right! HAHA! XD

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 212: The Norse edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

On a large island in the middle of the Sea of Second Chances, a large group were currently resting.

Perched on the top of the island’s highest mountain, was a huge creature. It had the appearance of a giant Eagle, with white and gray coloured feathers.

This was the Jötunn, known as Hraesvelgr, meaning the "Corpse Swallower". He was an incredibly powerful being, who was source of wind in his old world.
Simply by flapping his wings, the Jötunn created a tremendous amount of wind, equal to that of a raging storm.

Looking up at him from a large rock, was what appeared to be a man.

However, he seemed to fade in and out of vision, and his eyes and hair was a stormy gray color.

He was Kári, the Norse God of wind.

On the ground near the rock, another man sat in a stone chair. He was Kári’s brother, though he looked very different.

His hair was red, and seemed to be flowing like live-fire, and his eyes were glowing like embers. His skin was eerily pale, like ashes, and he was wearing black clothing, that resembled things that had gotten charred by fires.

He was Logi, the Norse God of and personification of Fire.

Sitting next to him, was his wife. She was the Goddess named Glod, meaning glowing embers. She was incredibly beautiful, with long yellow hair, that seemed to shine like sunlight.

Next to her, the pair’s daughters were lazing about. They were named Eysa or Eisa, both of them resembling their parents in terms of appearance.

In the water surrounding the island, two massive creature lurked just below the surface. They resembled monstrous fish, that looked more like islands than like a living beings.

This was the Sea Monsters, known as Hafgufa and Lyngbakr.

In a lake on the island, the head of a crature could be seen sticking out of the water. It had large, glowing green eyes, and it’s hair seemed to be made up of the roots of water plants.

This was the shapeshifting water spirit, known as the Nix.

In the same lake, inside a large waterfall, a young boy with incredibly pale skin could be seen. He was holding a fiddle.
This was the Fossegrim, another water spirit from Scandinavian folklore, who was known to be an incredibly gifted musician.

As he began playing, any cof the creatures nearby, seemed to be captivated by the cheerful, yet haunting melody.

Hiding in the various caves on the island, to avoid the sunlight, were countless Trolls.

They were massive, hideous creatures. Many of them with multiple heads, and grotesquely large eyes, noses and teeth.

Near the center of the island, the most powerful creatures rested within close vicinity.

There was an absolutely MASSIVE winged Serpent. This was Nidhogg, the monster who had gnawed on the trees of the world tree, Yggdrasil.

There was a huge black dog, with blood-stained fur. He was Garm, the guardian of Hel's gate.

There was also a haggard, old woman dressed in black, carrying a broom and a rake. This was Pesta, the personification of plagues and the Black Death in Norse myth.

There was a gigantic black dragon with blood-red eyes, who was resting on a bed of treasure. This was Fafnir, the most legendary and feared of all the Norse Dragons.

Finally, there was the last group, the family which all the other residents answered to and obeyed.

Three of them, one female and two males, were currently in their original forms.

They were all massive wolves, or wargs. The female was known as Hyrrokkin, and she was the mother of the two males.

One of them had fur as dark as the night-sky, and the other was as pale, as the light of the moon.

They were Skoll and Hati, the sons of Fenris, who had swallow the sun and the moon, ushering in Ragnarok.

Finally, sitting upon a throne of bones, was their father and Hyrrokkin’s mate.

Fenris, who in his human form bore a striking resemblance to his father Loki, grinned.

"Soon...very soon, when this war between Cipactli and Tiamat ends...I know my brother and sister will make their moves."

"She, will once again raise the sails of Naglfar, the ship of the dead. After all...there will be countless dead, whose fingernails and toenails can be used to build it once again."

"And he, will make all of the monsters of the seas, bow to his will...for none can match his strength or withstand the power of the venom in his fangs."

The wolf in the guise of a man, then let out a laugh.

"And, I am sure, that our Mother and Father, will join us as well! Oh, words can not describe how much I look forward to it!"

His grin widened, showing of how his teeth were sharp, like the fangs of a wolf.

"The Bringers of Ragnarok, will be the ones that shall rule this world...and all who stand in our way...shall have their bones eaten and their blood spilled..."

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring all of the major creatures, Monsters and Gods from Norse Mythology, that I think would be be VERY cool to see in the main story!

Honestly, I am REALLY looking forward, to seeing what roles the Norse will have in the SoSC! HAHAHAHA!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 213: Red Iron edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Gajeel Redfox, the Iron Dragon Slayer of the Fairy Tail Guild, was currently bloodied and bruised.

Kneeling on one knee, he glared up at his opponent.

Said man merely stared back, a impassive expression on his face.

"You fought well, Dragon Slayer...but, this battle is over", Cang Du, Sternritter I, ‘The Iron’, stated coldly. He looked around, his frown deepening.

"Still...those Samebitos, really were pests...the fact that it took so long to kill them, irks me."

Indeed, all around the two, countless dead Samebitos laid scattered around. Most of them had been either rip or sliced apart, which had caused large pools of blood to form everywhere.

"Now...it is time for you to die, Wizard", the Quincy declared, as he raised his Reishi Claws.

However, he paused as he heard Gajeel let out a sinister laugh.

"You know...this is something I have always thought about...but, I never really got the chance to do it", the Fairy Tail Mage stated, his face hidden by his long black hair.

"After all...Fairy Tail is supposed to be a Guild of ‘Goody-two shoes’...and, I never was in a fight were I had enough of it to really use it..."

"What are you talking about?" Cang narrowed his eyes at the Wizard. However, they widened in shock, as he realized what was happening.

The Dragon Slayer, had opened his mouth, and then, he started to inhale.

Only, he wasn't inhaling weapons or raw metal...oh no...

What the Dragon Slayer was inhaling...was the BLOOD, that was surrounding them.

The Sternritter watched in pure shock and awe, as the red liquid, flowed and gathered around the Wizard, who drank it in a borderline SAVAGE manner.

Then, as the Dragon Slayer rose to his feet, his appearance had changed dramatically.

His skin, which had previously been shining like newly-polished steel, now had a eerie red glint.

Shadowy energy flowed around the Mage like an aura.

However...the biggest change...was that two large, blood red wings, that now protruded from the Dragon Slayer’s back.

As Gajeel raised his head, now sporting his signature grin, Cang saw that his opponent’s previously normal looking eyes...

Were now completely blood-red, and glowing with energy.

Seemingly noticing the shocked look in the Sternritter’s eyes, Gajeel let out another sinister chuckle.

"Didn't you know...? That there is plenty of Iron in blood, Gihihi!"

The Iron Dragon Slayer, then cracked his knuckles, before he started walking towards the Sternritter, who took a fighting stance.

"Now..let’s get the REAL FIGHT STARTED!" Gajeel declared, as he and Cang rushed forward, their clash causing a huge shockwave to erupt around them...

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring a Power-up I felt would be VERY COOL, to see in the main story!

Honestly...I have always wanted to see Gajeel gain a new form, by drinking and utilizing the ‘Iron’ in Blood, while aslo using that Shadow-boost he got from Rogue! I KNOW, that a form like that, would look absolutely SICK!

And, I figured that a fight with Cang Du, Sternritter I, ‘The Iron’, would be a great moment for it to happen!

THAT, would DEFINITELY make for a ‘Metal as HELL’ Battle! HAHAHA!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 214: The Morrigan's taste in entertainment edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The Morrigan had just finished watching the battle of Khemenu. As she walked out of her room, she was sporting a wicked grin.

"Ah...such a wonderfully entertaining spectacle! Truly, there is nothing quite like a good, bloody battle!"

As the War Goddess recalled her favorite moments from the battle, a certain duo was approaching her.

"Greetings, Your Grace", the man with the green hair stated, as he and his companion bowed their heads.

The Morrigan then looked over at Cioccolata and Secco, finally noticing their presence.

"Ah! My favorite Stand-users! What brings you here, my dear mafioso doctor?" The Phantom Queen aksed with a curious look in her eyes.

"Well...we heard that you just finished observing the battle you orchestrated...and, we figured you would most likely still be craving some quality entertainment", the former Passione member replied, as he held up a recording device.

"So, I figured I should invite you, to join us as we watch my latest recording, My Lady", Cioccolata explained, sporting a very unsettling grin.

"Oh, I would be delighted to!" The Morrigan replied, as she began to follow the pair.

"After all...I always enjoy a good Snuff Film! Hehe!"

Notes:

ANother chapter, this time featuring The Morrigan!

Yeah...from what we ahve seen of the Morrigan so far...I get the feeling she would be VERY happy, to include Cioccolata and Secco in her crew!

And, the way she is enjoying watching the battle at Khemenu...
Well, it make me think, that she would be TOTALLY DOWN, with watching Cioccolata’s freaky Snuff Films! XD

Bet she even gets Popcorn, to get the optimal movie-viewing experience! LOL!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 215: Senescence edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Baraggan Louisenbairn, was sitting upon his throne.

The ancient Hollow, had watched as members of his crew, had battled their newest foe, a self-proclaimed God.

He had the form of a huge, muscular man, with four arms and a Lion’s head. He was currently using said arms, to grapple and throw his opponents away, all while sporting a wide grin.

As he finished off the last one with a necksnap, he turned around, locking eyes with the former King of Hueco Mundo.

"So...is that the best your soldiers has to offer?" Apedemak, the War God that had been worshiped by the Meroitic peoples inhabiting Nubia, folded his arms over his chest.

"Because, that was hardly worthy of being called a warm-up!" The War God of Kush declared with a frown.

Baraggan was silent for a while. Then, he raised his hand.

"Very well. I shall let you face one of my most powerful subordinates", he stated while gesturing to the large group standing behind his throne.

"Come...this upstart needs to be shown, what real power looks like", The Old Hollow stated, an evil glint in his eye.

Apedemak looked eager at the prospect of fighting someone strong...but, his eyes widened when he saw who stepped forward.

It was an old woman. Her hair was a long white mane, that was so long and unruly, it was covering most of her body and flowed out over the ground like tendrils.

From what could be seen of her face, the woman seeemd to be beyond ancient. Countless wrinkles could be seen along her hands, and her nails were long and sharp.

As she walked towards Apedemak, she seemed to be leaning slightly forward, hinting at a crooked back. However...when the she looked up the War God...

For some reason, the look in her normal, gray eyes, unnerved Apedemak.

But naturally, he ignored this, and instead let out a laugh.

"HAHAHAHA! Well, well! I most admit, I was not expecting that I would end up fighting an old hag!" Flexing his four arms, the God grinned at the old woman.

"So, what do you say, crone? Are you up for a little wrestling match?"

To his surprise, the old woman, Baraggan and the rest of the Hollow’s crew, all let out chuckles upon hearing that.

"Oh yes...a wrestling match sounds like a splendid idea", Baraggan declared. "So, begin when you are ready!"

Apedemak wasted no time, rushing forward and grabbing the old woman with all four of his arms, determined to send her flying with a single move.

To his shock, he found out that, no matter how hard he tried...the woman wouldn't move an inch. As Apedemak struggled, his muscles bulging, the woman did not seem to even care.

Then, she slowly lifted her right arm, and grabbed one of his. The moment her hand touched his arm, the War God felt as if his strength was leaving him.

He desperately tried to break out of her grip...but, no matter how much he struggled, he could not break free.

As she lifted her left hand and grabbed another one of his arms, the War God felt himself grow even weaker. His other two hands fell downwards, and he eventually fell to his knees.

Apedemak felt that even breathing, was becoming more and more difficult, and that his vision started to become blurry.

Barely still conscious, he managed to choke out:

"H-how...?"

He heard Baraggan let out a malicious chuckle.

"Well...ask yourself...what kind of power, can force even GODS to their knees?"

The Hollow paused.

"Old Age."

He then continued, his tone now gravely serious:

"Just like myself, she possess the power of Senescence. She is Elli... the Norse personification of old age. In her old world, not even the Strongest of the Aesir Gods, Thor, could ever hope to defeat her."

Baraggan then rose from his throne, walking over to where the wrestling match had took place. He looked down at the defeated Apedemak, with a grim expression.

"Now...you have two choices", he stated. "Either I let the match continue, until Elli has turned you to dust...or..."

The Hollow got on one knee, as he stared right into Apedemak’s terrified eyes.

"You swear your fealty to me...the one true Ruler of Death..."

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring a Deity that I felt would be a VERY fitting addition to Baraggan’s crew!

I felt, that the former King Of Hueco Mundo, needed a representative from Norse Mythology in his crew!

And, I figured Elli, the Personification of Old Age in the Norse Mythos, who not even THOR could do anything to, would be extremely fitting!

So yeah...not even the GODS, are immune to the effects of aging that she can inflict upon her opponents...meaning, that it is pretty much impossible to defeat her in a straight-up hand-to-hand brawl! Very much like Baraggan himself! Hehe!

And yes, to demonstrate how powerful Elli really is, I had her face off against Apedemak, the War God of Kush in a wrestling match, just like she faced Thor in the Mythos! Always fun to include more Gods, after all!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 216: March of the Army edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

High in the sky, under the light of the moon, several figures could be seen.

Birds, mammals and even dinosaurs, were soaring through the clouds.

Leading the birds, was Pet Shop. The Falcon with the Ice-Stand, was scanning the ground for any potential prey.

The one in charge of the dinosaurs, was King in his fiery Pteranodon form.

However, the one flying at the head of the flock, was Motherglare. His massive wings cast an ominous shadow, as the Dragon soared through the sky.

Standing on top of Motherglare, was the leader of the flying section of Cipactli’s army.

Camazotz currently had the appearance of a young man, with wild black hair, sharp fangs, and pitch black eyes.

He, like his Master and some of the other members of the Congregation, often assumed a human form when not in battle.

As the Mayan God of Night and Death, finally spotted the island they were meant to attack, he grinned, his fangs glinting in the moonlight.

OoOoOoO

On one of the larger Islands under Tiamat, three members of the Cipactli’s trusted Elite, were launching a combined assault.

The Nuckelavee was leading a horde consisting of enhanced animals and Grimm. Most notably, the abomination of the Orkney Islands, was surrounded by Nuckelavee Grimm,who were acting as their main subordinates.

Quite far away, a young looking boy sat on a large dune of sand.

He had spiky red hair, and was wearing clothes similar to that of the Mongols. A blindfold covered the upper half of his face.

"Alright! It's time to have some fun!"

Olgoi-Khorkhoi, who was currently in his human form, made a series of gestures with his hands. Then, the ground started to shake.

The Samebitos running towards the Congregation member, stopped and looked down...only to be swallowed by a horde of massive, monstrous worms.

"HAHAH! Man, those Graboids sure are eager!" The Mongolian Death Worm declared in-between his fits of laughter. Meanwhile, the sand was being stained red with blood...

The last member of the Congregation that was attacking the Island, was the Sasquatch.

He was currently still standing on the deck of a modern oil tanker, while the Captain of the ship stood behind him.

"Forever...give the order", Bigfoot commanded the Stand-using Orangutan. The ape nodded, before raising a arm, and then letting out a loud yell.

Out of the ship, countless figures stormed out, all of them letting out war cries.

Almost all of them, were or resembled Primates of some kind.

There was a massive, Orangutan-looking ape, that ripped apart the Samebitos. King Louie the Gigantopithecus then proceed to crush one of the unfortunate soldiers, while letting out a roar.

Speaking of roars, Jerome Guizbatt, Sternritter R, The ‘Roar’, was currently using the power of his Schrift, to blast away a horde of Samebitos.
He then followed up on that, by leaping into the air and forming claws of Reishi on his hands and feet. With them, he then rushed through the enemy forces, tearing them apart.

The last notable member of Sasquatch’s lieutenants, was far smaller than the others. But, out of all of them, he was most likely the one getting the most enjoyment out of this war.

He was a large slender bonobo with black and gray fur, prominent fangs, and a scar on his face. In addition, one of his eyes was white, meaning he was half-blind.

He was riding on a Grimm, specifically a Ursa Major. The enhanced, intelligent Ape, was letting out a crazed laugh, as he dual-wielded a M4A1 with an ACOG scope and an M249-SAW, gunning down the Samebitos while sporting a bloodthirsty grin.

Koba, the warmongering Simian, then took aim, and nailed a shot right in the skull of a Lilin.

As he watched his forces decimate the opposition, Bigfoot nodded approvingly, a cruel smile on his face...

OoOoOoO

Out in the Sea, sitting on a large rock, was an incredibly beautiful woman.

She had long, dark-blue hair, tanned skin, and her eyes were slit like those of a cat.

Mishipeshu, who was in her human form, watched as a series of ships manned by Tiamat’s subordinates approached. The Underwater Panther let out a soft laugh, before she started humming to herself.

Then, suddenly, a Gigantic creature burst out of the water, crushing several of the ships in one fell swoop.

"My, my...I see that Monstro, is quite eager to prove himself", the Underworld Deity thought, as she watched the monstrous whale dive back into the Sea.

The Congregation member then saw that several Aquatic Grimm, had also begun attacking the remaining ships.

Alongside them, were various Plesiosaurus, Ichthyosaurs, Liopleurodon, Mosasaurus and Predator X’s.

As Mishipeshu observed the ships being destroyed, multiple large snakes, slithered up to her. Among them, were Titanoboas, Gigantophis’ and Palaeophis colossaeus’, the three largest snakes that had ever lived.

As she stroked the head of a Palaeophis colossaeus, as she had a preference for the aquatic snake, the female Panther smiled.

"I am truly looking forward to when Lord Cipacti, will join us on the battlefield. It is sure to be, a magnificent sight!"

Notes:

Another chapter, thise time featuring the members of Cipactli’s Congregation!

Basically, this was just me picturing how some of the upcoming scenes of Cipactli’s Elites, will be leading the God-Eater’s Army!
Along with giving them some fitting subordinates of their own, hehe!

I especially liked the idea of Olgoi, having the freakin’ Graboids from the Tremors movies, as his main subordinates, haha! XD

And, I also had fun coming up with a Human form for some of them! And yeah...I made Mishipeshu hot...
Hey, I am not going to pass up the chance, to include another Cat-Girl in the story! Especially one, who also happens to be a Badass! LOL!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 217: Truly sad edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The Gods of the Sea were having a meeting, after the battle of Tamatoa’s Horde.

Cipactli and Tiamat were glaring at each other. Jormungandr, Poseidon and Davy Jones, watched the two with seemingly neutral expressions.

However...The Morrigan, was grinning. One could clearly see, that she was up to something, by the glint in her eyes.

Then, she stood up and walked over to Cipactli. When the Aztec Deity looked at her with a questioning gaze, the Witch simply gestured to him to let her whisper something into his ear.

As she did so, one could see the subtlest of grins, forming in the corners of the God Eater’s mouth.

As The Morrigan walked back to her seat, the other Gods looked curious, wondering what she had said to Cipactli.

"You know..." Cipactli then said, looking at Tiamat with a seemingly saddened expression.

"It’s truly sad...that your son...died of Ligma..."

Tiamat looked confused by Cipactli’s statement, which then gave way to anger.

"What the Hell are you talking about?! What do you mean by Ligma?!"

Her anger intensified, when she saw that, not only did Cipactli’s grin widen more and more...

But, that Jormungandr, Poseidon and Davy Jones, all seemed to be desperately trying to stop themselves from laughing out loud.

"WHAT THE HELL IS SO DAMM FUNNY, YOU BRATS! WHAT THE HELL IS LIGMA!?"

While the Babylonian Goddess continued to seethe with anger, The Morrigan simply watched the whole ordeal, looking very pleased with herself...

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring more shenanigans with the Gods of the Sea!

I really enjoy the idea, that The Morrigan, is by far, the biggest Troll of the six Gods, haha!
And, that she gets a particular sense of enjoyment, from messing with Tiamat, because of her ‘Boomer’ personality! XD

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 218: The Ultimate Life Form edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Somewere in the Sea of Second Chances, a horde of Goblins were about to launch an attack on a small island.

However, when they marched across a field, they spotted a figure standing there, all alone.

The figure had the appearance of a tall, very well-built man. He had elegant, relatively feminine facial features, and long, dark, wavy hair.

As the Goblins stood there, unsure of what to do, the man raised his hand. Then, to the Goblins shock, his hand morphed into a squirrel...

Which then, proceed to jumped down, before running towards the subordinates of The Morrigan...

And then, it started tearing through them, with it’s razor sharp teeth.

As the Goblins screamed and desperately tried to fend off the small rodent, The Pillar Man simply watched the whole ordeal with a bored expression.

"It seems, that none of the creatures I have encountered so far, are nothing when compared to the powers of the Ultimate Life Form."

Kars, the former Leader of the Pillar Men, then looked to the sky, sporting a evil grin.

"Soon...everyone in this Sea, will know my power...and then, I alone shall stand on the top!"

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring the Leader of the Pillar Men himself, Kars!

Honestly, I am really looking forward to seeing, what role the the so-called ‘Ultimate Life Form’, will have in the main SoSC Story!
And, of course I had to include the classic scene of Kars creating a freakin' monster-squirrel, to kill his enemies, haha! XD

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 219: "So, this is my" edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The Drunkards crew, had just encountered a certain trio.

And, they were a group Jiraiya knew very well.

"Alright! Come on, introduce yourselves!", the Sannin exclaimed with a smile. The other members of his crew, looked at the trio with obvious curiosity.

"Hi!" The young man with spiky orange hair stated with a smile. "I am Yahiko!"

He then gestured to the blue-haired woman next to him, whose hand he was holding.

"This, is my girlfriend, Konan!"

The female Ninja, was smiling happily.

"And that", Yahiko then gestured towards the pale, red-haired man, who was holding Konan’s other hand. "That is Nagato, Konan’s boyfriend!"

THAT, shocked the other members of the Drunkards crew. All of them turned to Jiraiya, clearly hoping he could explain this.

"Hehe! You know, I raised those three!" That Sannin stated with a proud grin.

"AHHH...", the rest of the Drunkards crew all thought to themselves simultaneously, upon hearing that...

Notes:

Hope you all enjoyed my take on another famous meme, hehe!

But being real...considering the fact that JIRAIYA was the one who raised the Ame trio, and how close they were...
I honestly wouldn't be surprised, if they WERE like that...or, that they at least pulled something like this as a joke, at some point! LOL!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 220: Sannin reunion edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

A very famous and powerful trio, had finally been reunited in the Sea of Second Chances.

Looking over at his old teammates, Orochimaru let out a chuckle.

"My, my...I must admit, I did not think that we three, would ever get the chance to fight side-by-side like this again", the Snake-summoner stated.
While he was sporting his signature unnerving grin, his eyes actually seemed to be filled with genuine fondness, as he looked at his two oldest friends.

"Man, you're right about that!"

Jiraiya was also grinning. "Still, I will admit...having the three of us here, does bring back some good memories."

The final member of the trio, sendt the Toad Sage a stern glare. "Jiraiya, this is a battle that you need to take seriously." Shifting her gaze, her frown deepened.
"The same goes for you, Oro."

The former Leader of the Village Hidden in the Sound, simply chuckled at that.

"Of course, Princess." Orochimaru looked over at the healer with a amused grin. "Say...how long has it been, since either of you called me Oro? I must admit, I have missed it..."

"...Wow, old age really did make you more sentimental, huh?" Jiraiya asked, looking pleasantly surprised by his old friend’s statement.

"HEY! I though I told you two! We need to focus on the battle!", Tsunade exclaimed, looking somewhat exasperated by her two teammates casual banter.

"Right!"

"Of course."

Looking at the three Ninja’s, was a tall, handsome man. He was carrying a impressive-looking sword, and he seemed to radiate with power.

He was Perses, the Titan of Destruction, and the father of Hecate.

The trio then got into fighting-stances.

"Alright! Let’s do this, Tsunade, Orochimaru!" Jiraiya declared.

And with that, the battle between the three Legendary Sannin and the Titan, began...

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring a reunion/team-up I would really like to see in the main story!

I though, that seeing the Sannin, fighting side-by-side as allies and catching up, would be a very fun moment!

Plus, such an event, requires a worthy opponent!

And, I felt that Perses, the Titan of Destruction, would definitely be a great opponent for the three Legendary Sannin!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 221: The power of Memories edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

On a small island, a horde of Cipactli’s enhanced animals, was battling a small group that was subordinates to a certain Titan.

The first of these, was a young woman with brown hair. Although it was being hidden by her hair at the moment, she also had a third eye on her forehead.

Charlotte Pudding, was using her revolver on the animals. "Man...just how many of these creatures are there?", the girl who had eaten the Memo Memo no Mi, mumbled to herself.

As one said creatures snuck up behind her, readying itself to kill her with a bite...

Only to be kicked in the head by a young man.

He had spiky black hair, and three distinctive scars on the left side of his face.

Mest Gryder, the Memory Control Mage of the Fairy Tail Guild, frowned as he looked down at the unconscious animal.

"Pudding, I told you that you need to be more careful", he said as he walked over to where the Pirate stood.

However, before the daughter of Big Mom got the chancde to reply, one of the remaining animals let out a deafening roar.

Spinning around, the two saw that a massive Gorilla, was charging right towards them.

But suddenly, another figure appeared behind the ape, and cut it using his sword.

Or, at least it seemed like he did...except that the cut did not seem to leave any kind of visible wound.

Spinning around, the Gorilla let out another roar...only for it to suddenly stop, and clutch it’s head, now sporting a VERY pained expression.

"W-what is going on...?", the enhanced animal asked out loud, as eyes started spinning around in distress.

Suddenly, his memories of when Cipactli had granted him his black blood, and raised him to a higher existence...

In the God Eaters place...was the young, pale black haired man, who was standing in front of him...looking down on him with a smile.

"Don’t you remember...I am the one you serve", he stated in an eerily calm tone of voice.

The conflicting notions of wanting to kill all humans, and the idea that the one who granted him his current life WAS a human...

It ultimately proved to be too much for the poor ape. His eyes went blank, as he fell over, seemingly comatose.

Both Mest and Pudding looked unnerved by their companion’s methods, though neither of them said anything.

After all...their current employer had appointed him as their leader for this mission.

As Tsukishima walked over to where the two were standing, another voice called out to them:

"Ah, excellent! That was exactly, what I was hoping to capture!"

The three shofted their gaze, to see that the final member of their crew, was sitting on a large rock.

He was a slim young man, with green hair that was styled in a slicked-sideways undercut. He was in the middle of drawing something, sporting a very focused expression.

"So, you finally got to see what it looks like, when I break someone’s mind." The Fullbringer stated with an amused grin. "I hope that you are satisfied, Rohan."

The Stand-using Mangaka, nodded as he finished his sketch and joined the rest of the group.

"Indeed I am. I have of course though of doing the same thing with my Heaven's Door...but, even I would not go that far, even for the sake of my Manga."

If Tsukishima was offended by the Stand-user’s not so-subtle disapproval of his usage of his powers, he did not show it. The wielder of Book of the End, simply shrugged, before he started walking towards their ship.

"Now then...we should report to Lady Mnemosyne, that we have completed our mission."

Rohan, Pudding and Mest all shared a look, before they followed the Fullbringer...

Notes:

Behold...a crew that could potentially be, one of THE MOST OP groups in the WHOLE Sea!

But yeah...I have been re-watching the Fullbringer arc...and, it reminded me of just how genuinely unsettling a power Memory-manipulation really is! And, that Tsukishima is a REALLY underrated Villain! I think he could break ANY Shonen Hero, if he put them through what he did to Ichigo!

So, having a crew like this, with the Titan of Memory as their leader...THAT would be a crew I would hope ends up as allies to the C.S. crew!

On a more light-hearted note...I have a feeling that Rohan, is going to find a LOT of inspiration in this new world, hehe!
If you have read his spinoff, you know how much he is willing to go through, in order to write the best Manga he can! LOL!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 222: Bro moments edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Franky and Sasori had just defeat a horde of enemies, using their latest collaborative project.

"AH YEAH! That, was one SUPER victory!" The Cyborg declared while performing his signature pose. He then looked at the red head, with a hopeful shine in his eyes.

Sasori looked back at him with a frown...before he let out a sigh.

"Fine...just this once", he stated...and then...HE DABBED...

"That, was one SUPER Pose, Red!" Franky exclaimed, with a delighted smile.

Sasori simply closed his eyes, resigned to the fact that he was staring to actually go along with the Pirate’s antics more and more...and that he found he DIDN'T completely hate it...

OoOoOoO

(With the Shireen crew)

Ace: "Alright, Itachi. Now, try to say something that sounds more like something a guy your age would say!"

The Ninja just looked at his new friend, who was sporting a encouraging grin.

"Very well", the Uchiha replied while nodding.

"So...if you are hotter then me, Ace...does that mean...that I'm COOLER than you...?"

"AYEEEE!" The Pirate exclaimed as he pointed as his more reserved companion.

"That’s it! Well done, Itachi!"

The former Akatsuki nodded absentmindedly.

"I see...I should share this new information with Kisame, when I see him again in this Sea..."

OoOoOoO

Grimmjow to Kisame:

"Come on! Tell the whole world, that we're Bros!"

Kisame nodded, before he leaned in and whispered so only the former Espada could hear:

"We're Bros."

"Why'd you whisper, Bro?" Grimmjow asked with a confused expression.

"Because...you're my whole world, Bro..." Kisame replied with a grin, as he lifted up one hand, readying a fist-bump.

"BRO!" Grimmjow replied with a wide grin, as he and Kisame proceed to fist-bump.

Both of them, were radiating with pure ‘Bro Energy’, as they grinned at each other.

Notes:

Hope you enjoyed a chapter, featuring some of my favorite duos of friends in the SoSC, being Bros!

I gotta say, the idea of Franky ACTUALLY getting Sasori to Pose with him, was probably my favorite of these, haha!

And, I felt that seeing Ace trying to get Itachi to act more like someone his age, would be a nice wholesome moment!

And of course...Kisame and Grimmjow, are already radiating with pure ‘Bro Energy’ in the main story, haha!
So, I figured that Classic Meme, would fit them really well! XD

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 223: The Wolf Pack: The Beginning edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Somewhere in the Sea of Second Chances, on an island run by one of the allies of Hades, a duo was wandering around in a forest.

"Man...I really wish that when he made someone appear, he would tell us WHERE exactly they will show up!" A young man stated in a grumpy tone.

His companion, simply responded with a stern glare.

"You know, that Lord Hades is trying his best to help us. So, please stop your complaining and focus on finding the Otherworlders."

"Fine, fine", the man held up a hand, while discreetly rolling his eyes as the young woman’s words.

"I gotta say, for a Greek Demigod, you sure are uptight", the man mumbled, as he adjusted his helmet.

"And you, are unsually lazy for a Roman Demigod", she replied with a smirk. "Fair enough", the man simply shrugged his shoulders, not even trying to deny the woman’s statement.

Just then, the two heard voices:

"Where the Hell are we? This for sure isn't Hueco Mundo", a young girl’s stated.

"Yeah...and it sure isn't Death Weapon Meister Academy either", another voice declared.

"You are both right...but, perhaps those two that are listening in on us, can tell us where we are", a third voice stated, shocking the two DemiGods.

Looking at each other, they nodded and walked through the last bit of forest, entering a meadow.

In it, four individuals watched the duo with wary eyes.

There was a man with spiky black hair. The color of his eyes were different from each other, and his teeth seemed much more like fangs then regular teeth.

The next man was incredibly tall, and was wearing a military uniform. His eyes were red, hinting that he too, was not a normal human.

The final two, seemed to have come from the same world, given how close the girl was standing to the man. As well as the fact, that both of them, had visible holes through their bodies.

"So, you two found them...good", a female voice suddenly stated, catching eveyone off-guard.

"Who said that!" The young girl looked around.

"Calm yourself, Hollow. I mean none of you any harm."

Then, in the middle of the meadow, a huge Wolf appeared. She had dark gray fur, and silver colored eyes.

"I...am Lupa", she stated, as her eyes wandered over the group of Otherworlders. The Wolf Goddess, who had raised the founders of Rome, Remus and Romulus, and who had trained the Roman Demigods before they were sendt to Camp Jupiter, eyed the four with a stern gaze.

"So you must be the Pack that the Lord of the Underworld, told me he would send me...The Captain, Free, Coyote Starrk and Lilynette Gingerbuck..."

All of them, seemed suprised that the Wolf Deity, knew who they were.

Lupa however, simply nodded.

"I can tell...all of you are strong...with my training, you will be a formidable Pack..."

The Roman Demigod leaned over and wispered to his female companion:

"Of course he would summon a group with Wolf Powers, to be trained by Lupa..."

"That was indeed, a smart move", the woman nodded her head in agreement with the man’s words.

Meanwhile, the Captain merely stared up at Lupa with a unreadable expression.

Free just looked confused.

And Starrk let out a sigh. "Well...looks like we are about to be dragged into something troublesome again, Lilynette..."

"...Yeah...", she replied, as she too looked up at the Wolf Deity with a wary gaze...

Notes:

Another chapter featuring the Wolf Pack!

I felt that, seeing this group joining the story by showing up at an island run by an ally of Hades, would make a lot of sense.
And, I figured that Lupa, the Wolf Goddess of Roman Mythology, would definitely be the most fitting Detiy, to train the Wolf Pack!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 224: Explosive passion edition

Notes:

Alright...after all this time, here it is...the very first smut chapter of SoSC but it's Memes.

And, from the title...I am sure you know who it’s going to be about, hehe!

With that said, I hope you enjoy it!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Deidara slid his hands through Bambietta’s hair, a smirk on his face.

Then, the blonde haired Ninja, started letting his hands glide downwards, as he slowly began to remove the Sternritter’s clothes.

As for Bambi, she was leaning her head against her partner’s shoulder. She was biting into it in a playful manner, enjoying how Deidara was trying his best to not let out gasps.

Finally getting the Quincy out of her clothes, she then leaned beack down on the bed. The blond Bomber’s smirk grew, as he took in the sight before him.

Bambietta was laying on the bed, her naked body on full display. Seeing how the Ninja was eyeing her breasts in particular, her own smirk grew.

"Come on", she purred. "Surely you are not satisfied with just looking, hmm?"

Deidara chuckled at her using his signature vocal tick, befor he leaned down. "You're right...I am nowhere NEAR satisfied yet..."

Bambietta let out a pleased noise, as Deidara placed his hands on her breasts. Then, her eyes widened, as she realized what was happening.

"Oh my...that, is a VERY clever way of using those", she declared, before letting put a loud moan.

The blonde Ninja, smiled at that. "Glad to see, that my mouths are indeed useful in many ways."

"Hmmm...oh yes...that are certainly...handy...", The Quincy remarked with a grin.

Deidara let out a laugh at that. "HAHAHA! Oh, I do love a woman, with a good sense of humor!"

His laugh was interrupted however, by Bambietta pulling him into a passionate kiss.

"And I", she paused as she pulled away, their eyes meeting.

"I, love a man, who can blow my mind", she declared with a seductive grin.

That, seemed to ingnite something in the blonde Bomber. He pulled her into another kiss, while simultaneously positioning their bodies into the optimal position for...well...

Bambietta seemed pleased by her lover’s enthusiasm, going by the way her hands were sliding all over Deidara’s body appreciatively.

Then, she let out a loud gasp, as the blonde Ninja entered her. Both of them began panting, as their bodies rocked back and forth.

They both let out cries of pleasure, as they strove to be the first one to bring the other to their climax.

Then, after a long time, both of them seemed at their limit.

"Bambi...", Deidara uttered while panting. "Yeah...me too", the female Sternritter replied, as she grabbed the back of his head and pressed their foreheads together.

Smiling at their wordless confessions, Deidara quickened his pace. Then, finally, they both cried out, as shivers of pleasure surged through their bodies.

As the two rested, both of them still panting from their passionate coupling, Bambietta let out a pleased hum.

"What is it?" Deidara asked, as he looked at the woman who was resting her head on his shoulder. He let a hand flow through her long, silky black hair, that was now just as messy as his was.

"I am just happy", the Quincy replied as she looked up at him, her eyes shining with a clear fondness.

"That, was indeed, VERY enjoyable."

Deidara chuckled, as he pulled Bambietta into a gentle kiss.

"Oh yeah...it was most definitely...a blast, hehe!"

Notes:

So, I hope that was nice, for a smut chapter!

Now, I don't know if we are ever going to get a straight up smut scene in the main SoSC story...
But, if we do, I am guessing it is going to be between Kisame/Halibel...So, I decided to go with Deidara /Bambi here for MY smut chapter! LOL!

But yeah...when writing a smut chapter with Deidara...YOU KNOW, I had to acknowledge those mouths in his hands!

You just KNOW, that those would be quite...HANDY, during sex! LOL! XD

And of course...I had to have those two make some explosion jokes! After all, I am sure they would both consider a ‘good time’, as a ‘Blast’! Haha!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 225: The taste edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The C.S. crew, were resting after a battle.

However, one of their new allies, was looking at a certain member of the crew, with a scrutinizing gaze.

"What is it? Something wrong?", Kisame asked the man.

"Yes", the black haired man replied as he looked at the Ninja. "You see...I have a special talent...I am bale to tell, when someone is lying."

Kisame’s expression immediately turned into a serious one. "You are saying...that someone in our group...is a liar?"

The man nodded. "I want to make sure that my suspicions are correct...do I have your permission?"

A few tense seconds passed...

Then, the former Akatsuki nodded. "Alright...go for it."

The man nodded. "I am grateful for your trust."

The man then stood up, before he walked over to the member of the crew, that he suspected was not who they said they were.

Then, as he stood right behind her...he leaned down...

And LICKED THE SWEAT ON HER FACE!

The woman, along with the rest of the crew, started at the man, clearly in shock at the, quite frankly...BIZARRE action...

The Italian Stand-User, simply glared down at Bell-mere, before he exclaimed:

"This taste...IS THE TASTE OF A LIAR!" Bruno Bucciarati declared, as he glared and pointed at the disguised Skin-Walker...

Notes:

BEHOLD! The method that will be used, to finally reveal the the Skin-Walker, for what he really is! JK! XD

But yeah...hope you all enjoyed that reference, to one of the most Iconic scenes of Part 5 of JoJo!
That being, Bruno’s famous "Taste of a Liar", sweat-licking test! Truly one of the weirdest moments, in a show FULL of Bizarre moments, haha!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 226: The Sami edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

There was a island in the Sea of Second Chances, that was covered in a thick layer of ice and snow, that was currently under the control of a certain group of beings and Deities.

The first of these, was a tall, eerily pale man. He had black hair, red eyes and was wearing white clothes. He was sitting atop a huge, white horse, whose eyes were also a unnaturally red color.

He was Ruohtta, the God and personification of sickness and death in Sami mythology, and the Ruler of the land of the dead, Rotaimo.

There was a group of creatures, known as the Deattán. They were evil spirits, who took the shape of animals, and would give people nightmares.

There was another group of creatures, these ones known as the Láváráhkku. They were Evil spirits that lived in a rocks.

There was also a group, of what appeared to be Zombie-like creatures. These were the Lihatontta, the Living Dead of the Sami, who had been raised through magic.

Sitting by a fire, was another group. These were called Mörkö, Boogeyman that lived in the fire.

Nearby, there was the Skoarru. It was a Spirit of jealousy, who had the power to bring bad luck upon others.

A Wind Deity, was also present. He was named Bieggolmai, and was a unpredictable and dangerous God of Summer Winds and Stoms. He was carrying two shovels in his hands, which he used to shuffle the winds.

There was also a Goddess, who just like Bieggolmai, had been seen as unpredictable and dangerous. She was Mano, the Goddess of the Moon.

Two Water Deities, were eyeing each other with wary gazes. The first was Thjathjeolmai, the God of Lakes, Rivers and Fishing.

The other, was a female Deity. She was known as Saivo Niejta, the Guardian of the Underworld who lives in the waters of the bottomless lake of the Rotaimo.

Sitting by a large rock, were two of the most famous and feared of the Monsters of the Sami people. One of them were male creatures, who were very similar appearance-wise, to Scandinavian Trolls.

These, were the Stallo, huge and stupid, but incredibly strong cannibal Giants of the wilderness.

Sitting next to them, were their mates. They were sinewy and gnarled women, with either blood-red skin, or dead blu skin like that of a corpse.

They were called Luhtat, and they were currently cooking up a meal consisting of humans they had killed, in huge, black cauldrons.

They had taken put their own eyes, and put them into bags, meaning that their eye-sockets were empty.

They were also carrying large iron pipes, that they could make levitate and call upon from far away.
With it, they could suck the the flesh and the blood of other beings, killing them in incredibly cruel and painful way.

Finally, the most powerful being on the island, was sitting by a fire, on a throne of Reindeer bones.

He was Mubpienalmaj, the God of Evil in the Sami Mythology.

He grinned, as he observed the Gods and Monsters from his Mythos, who he had cowed into following him in this Sea.

"Listen up!" He yelled, drawing the attention of all the other beings on the island.

"Once this War between Cipactli and Tiamat is over...one of the thrones of one of the Gods of the Sea, will be empty...and I, will be the one to claim it!"

With that declaration, the Demonic Deity let out a sinister laugh, that was carried far, by the icy winds emanating from the island...

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring a new group of Gods and Monsters from another Mythos, I thought would be cool, to see in the SoSC!

I felt, that seeing some Gods and Creatures from Sami Mythology, would be fun!

And, I could very much see some of the Gods like Mubpienalmaj and Ruohtta, who are the most famous and feared of the Evil/Demonic Gods of that Mythos, having a similar role to what I expect Set will have, in the main story!

Aka, being one of the main, ‘In-between’ Villains of a smaller Arc, where the C.S. crew are not battling a God of the Sea or their forces!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 227: "That's how" edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

OceanLord was looking at the cast of the Sea of Second Chances.

Key among them, the leading members of the Alexandria crew.

"So..." Orochimaru began speaking, his tone filled with scepticism. "You are saying...that when we end up fighting the group of Mad Geniuses, that are serving the Morrigan...that WE are the ones EVERYONE will be rooting for?"

"Yep!" The Director/Producer/Writer/Overlord stated with a nod.

"How?" Mayuri asked, his eyes narrowed.

"Yes, I too find it hard to imagine that our group, will ever be the one people are cheering for." Medusa added, her arms crossed over her chest.

"It is quite simple, actually!" The man wearing the Shark T-shirt declared, before pointing at a certain man, that was standing next to the Phantom Queen.

"Because HE, will be one of the members of that group! That's how!"

The man raised his hand, while smiling at the Trio.

"Hello there!" Shou Tucker, the Sewing-Life Alchemist stated in a cheerful manner.

"AAHHHHH..." The Leaders of the Alexandria crew all let out sounds, signaling their understanding.

"Oh yeah...that guy...is on a WHOLE OTHER LEVEL of HATEABLE", Kisame stated, to which both Halibel and Jinbe replied: "Oh yeah."

Even the Morrigan, was looking at the man next to her with a frown.

"Maybe I should just give this guy to Szayel...I would enjoy seeing him suffer..."

OceanLord then looked at the Mad Scientists with a smile.

"So, I hope you guys, are looking forward to torturing....I mean, EXPERIMENTING, on Mr. Tucker!"

"Oh yes...We most certainly are..." Mayuri, Orochimaru and Medusa stated, all of them sporting incredibly sinister grins...

Notes:

So yeah...there you go! A surefire way, of allowing EVERYONE, to actually cheer for the Alexandria crew!

But yeah...I feel that if there is ANYONE, who ABSOLUTELY DESERVES WHATEVER that crew could and would do to them...
It would DEFINITELY be Shou Tucker! Truly, one of the most HATEABLE characters in ALL of Anime!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 228: "How Original" edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The SoSC cast: "So, what kind of chapter are you going to write this time?"

CoolCarnage: "I was thinking...a chapter where I reference a famous Meme, and a lot of Samebitos die."

The cast just roll their eyes.

"How original..." Halibel stated in a deadpan manner.

"...With maybe some Kisame/Halibel moments?" CoolCarnage added.

"Daring today, aren't we?", Kisame replied with a grin.

Notes:

Hope you enjoyed a chapter of me indulging in some self-deprecating humor, haha!

And, that my usage of one of the best Squidward Memes, gave you a good laugh!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 229: Good advice edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Halibel and Itachi were having lunch together.

Their comrades, had just taken it as the duo wanting to get to know each other better, given how close both of them were with Kisame.

However...the Hollow Queen, had a certain topic, that she wanted to discuss with the Uchiha.

"So..." Halibel began, as she looked at the young, black haired man.

"What kind of advice can you give me, regarding my relationship with Kisame?"

Itachi put a hand to his chin, seemingly in deep thought.

"Well...If there is one thing I can say for certain...it's that Kisame, finds assertiveness very attractive."

The blonde haired Hollow, blinked at that, before she slowly nodded. "Yes...I can see that..after all, he does appreciate honesty."

"Indeed", the black haired Ninja stated with a nod of his own. "So, I think you being the one taking the lead in your relationship, is something he would be happy about", the Uchiha stated with a small smile.

"I see", Halibel replied, before asking: "So, do you have any advice of what kind of things I could do? I have heard, that you have some experience with being in a relationship yourself?"

Itachi’s smile took on a more melancholy look, though he still nodded. "Yes...that is true. And, I regarding ‘moves’...think I have something in mind..."

OoOoOoO

Kisame was sitting on his bed, doing his usual check-up on Samehada, whn he heard someone coming in. Looking up, he saw that it was Halibel.

"Oh, hey", he greeted the Hollow Queen with a grin. "What’s up?"

However, he was completely unprepared for what happened next.

Halibel had been looking at him, with a unreadable expression...

Before she had leaned down, and SLAMMED a hand on the wall behind the blue haired Ninja, while moving her faces only inches away from his face.

"W-what are you doing", Kisame managed to ask, despite how hard it was for him to keep his cool, with the Hollow Queen’s face so close to his.

"Kisame...", Halibel’s tone, was unusually low.

"I...need you..."

Upon hearing THAT, Kisame’s face turned a VERY interesting shade of purple.

"Uh...what do you m-mean...?", the former Akatsuki eventually managed to choke out.

"I need you...to help me with my training today", Halibel replied. "Surely, you would be more then happy, to help me with something as casual as that?"

"O-oh! Y-yeah, of course!" Kisame eventually replied, though his cheeks were still quite purple. "So, uhm...I'll meet you op on the deck in 10 minutes?"

"Great", Halibel stated, as she finally pulled back. In the corners of her mouth, the smallest hint of a smile could be spotted. "Looking forward to it."

And with that, she left.

Kisame was left sitting in his room, trying to piece together, just what in the Hell, had just happened.

Out in the hallway, Itachi was waiting for Halibel.

"Well done" he stated with a smile. "From what I heard...it sounds like you pulled of a masterful Kabedon."

"Thank you", Halibel replied with a smile. "It is nice to know, that I have a least ONE person, who can give me actually GOOD relationship advice!"

Notes:

Hope you all enjoyed another chapter of K/H fluff! This time featuring the Best Wingman himself, Itachi!

After all, Itachi DID have a girlfriend. Her name is Izumi Uchiha and she is in the Itachi novel and the anime adaptation of it.

So, I figured that he would actually be able, to give genuinely good dating advice to Kisame and Halibel.
Something Halibel is VERY grateful for! LOL!

Plus, I just found the idea of Halibel pulling a freaking Kabedon on Kisame and him getting really flustered by it, really fun, hehe!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 230: A Clash of the Cold edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

On one of the islands in the Sea of Second Chances under Poseidon’s control, a certain battle was about to take place.

Zabuza looked to the side, as he held up his blade. "Are you sure you are up for this, Haku?"

The young Ninja was looking at their opponents, with a frown. "No...but, I guess we don't really have much choice in the matter, do we?"

The former member of the Seven Ninja Swordsmen chuckled at his protege’s reply. "Just the kind of answer I would expect from you", he replied.

On the other hand, the pair the Ninja’s were about to face off with, looked very intrigued by the duo.

Then, the woman stepped forward, drawing Zabuza and Haku’s attention.

"If I may", she began, her voice almost eerily soothing.

"I, would very much like to fight the young man, one-on-one." Her icy blue eyes seemed to shine, as they locked with Haku’s.

Juat when it seemed like Zabuza was about to reject the request, the woman raised her hand.

"Please, hear me out", she stated. "I give you my word, that I will not kill the boy. All I want, is to see his powers for myself."

Zabuza still looked like he wanted to tell the woman off. But, he was stopped by Haku putting his hand on his shoulder.

"It’s alright, Master Zabuza", the young man stated in a calm manner. "For some reason....I believe her. And...I want to see what she can do as well."

The Swordsman looked at his protege with a unreadable expression...before he slowly nodded.

"Alright...I will trust your instincts, Haku."

"Wonderful", the woman stated with a smile. "In that case...would you be willing to fight the boy’s Master, Dear?"

The tall man with snow-white hair, standing next to the woman, looked down at her. "Of course", he replied, before grinning at her.

"I hope you find what you are looking for, in your battle with the boy, my Love."

The woman smiled up at the man. "And I hope you enjoy your clash, with the Mist Ninja, my Lord."

"If you two are done with your flirting, can we get to the fighting already?" Zabuza asked, clearly loosing his patience.

The man shifted his gaze towards the Ninja, before nodding at him. Then, in the blink of an eye, the two of them were gone.

"I am sure, that your Master and my Love, are going to enjoy themselves", the woman declared, as she looked at Haku.

"Now then", she stated, as she lifted her arms. Suddenly, the wind started to fill with snow and the woman started float into the air.

"Show me, what you can do...Haku, of the Yuki clan..." the woman declared.

Haku, in response, put on his mask and then taking a battle stance.

And so, Haku and Zabuza’s battle with the Yuki-Onna and the Norse God Snow, began...

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring Zabuza and Haku!

I am really looking forward to seeing the two of them in action in the main story!
And, I felt that the pair of the Yuki-Onna and Snow, would be very fitting opponents for the duo.

Plus, I wanted to write for that pair of Ice-Deities again!

And, I thought that having the Yuki-Onna, take a interest in the young Yuki’s potential, would be an interesting way to set her up as a Mentor/Final Opponent for Haku in the story.

Also, seeing Zabuza fighting a Norse GOD, would DEFINITELY be fun, hehe!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 231: A snack edition

Chapter Text

The White Company were resting, watching a movie while sitting on a large couch.

Deidara then asked: "Hey, can I have a snack?"

Bambietta: "Yes, you can have me!"

"..."

Kimblee: "Wait, Deidara...did you mean you wanted some potato-chips or her...?"

Deidara: "...Yes."

Jackal: "AYEEEE!"

Meanwhile, Gladius leaned in towards Eruka and P’Li.

"Is it always like this?", he whispered.

"Yeah...pretty much...", the two women replied.

Which was then followed by Bambietta walking past them, dragging Deidara with her by the collar.

The Blonde haired Ninja waved at the trio, before eating some more chips from the bowl he was holding, a smug grin on his face...

Chapter 232: The subordinates of the Morrigan edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

On the island of Taibhse, a large fleet was currently preparing to depart.

Goblins, the most common of the Phantom Queen’s soldiers, were running around doing most of the grunt work.

The second group of creatures, were far larger. Most of them were much bigger then your average human, and sported bulging muscles. Their skin were either dark green, brown or gray, their teeth massive fangs, and their nails long and crooked claws.

These were Orcs, the more powerful and fearsome of the Morrigan’s grunts.

The members of the last group however, towered over the other two. They were huge, with dark gray skin, and with massive fangs and claws. Most of them walked in a slouched-over manner reminiscent of gorillas.

These were the monsters, known as Ogres. They were the physically strongest, but also least intelligent and savage of the Morrigan’s most common soldiers.

However, there was also other creatures on the ships.

Some of the most noteable, were creatures that had the heads of dogs and the flippers of a seal.

These were the Telchines, sea-monsters of Greek Mythology. Having at first worked with the Cyclopes to forge Poseidon’s Trident, they had then begun to use their skills for malignant purposes. Because of that, they had been killed or imprisoned by the Gods.

Now, they had chosen to serve the Morrigan, both as soldiers and as smiths, working to equip her army with weapons and armor. In doing so, they hoped to get their chance to bring down the Greek God of the Sea, once and for all.

Also on the ships, were several large, wraithlike dogs. These were known as Cŵn Annwn, spectral hounds from the otherworld of Welsh myths. It was said, that their howls foretold death to anyone who heard them.

Finally, flying around the sips, were ghostly figures, all of whom were clad in green cloaks, with hoods that covered their faces. They were letting out eerie cries, which caused even their allies to look up at them with fearful gazes.

They were the spirits known as Banshees.

Standing at the largest ship, was the one leading this force. She was a beautiful woman, with long golden hair and emerald-green eyes. However, her skin was unnaturally pale, and she was wearing a hooded green cloak, just like her subjects.

She was Cleena, the Queen of the Banshees, and one of the most powerful of the Morrigan’s followers.

As the War Goddess watched the fleet depart, she smiled.

"I know, that your Keening, is sure to envoke a great number of deaths", The Morrigan thought to herself, before letting out a ominous laugh, that echoed through the night...

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring some more creatures that I thought would be fitting additions to the Morrigan’s army.

First up, since she has Goblins, I figured that it would make a lost of sense for her to also have Orcs and Ogres, as the other main foot-soldiers of her army. Given how common and popular they are in fantasy, I felt they would fit really well with the theme the Phantom Queen’s crew has!

Then, form the Greek Mythos, we have the Telchines. I could absolutely see them allying with another God of the, in order to get their revenge on Poseidon and other Olympians.

Then there are the Cŵn Annwn, who are spectral hounds from the otherworld of Welsh myths. Always cool to have some ghostly hounds in your army, hehe!

And finally, we have the Banshees of Irish mythology, lead by their Queen, Cleena.
I felt that, given how the Banshees are some of the most famous of all the creatures from Irish mythology, and that Cleena is their Queen, that it would make sense for her to be one of the Morrigan’s most powerful and loyal followers.

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 233: Afterglow edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

It was the morning, and Kisame had just woken up.

As he sat upwards in his bed, he heard a soft noise. Looking down, he smiled at the sight that greeted him.

Halibel was laying next to him, still asleep. Her hair, which was free of the braids she usually tied it up with, was covering most of her pillow.
Kisame couldn't help but admire, just beautiful the Hollow Queen really was. Especially in this state, completely calm and at peace.

Then, the sunlight started shining through the window in the room. As a result, Halibel’s hair almost looked like it was gold, shining with a soft glow.

While he was transfixed by the sight, Halibel started to wake up. Letting out a yawn, she sat up, before smiling at Kisame.

"Good morning", she said in a soft tone.

"Good morning", Kisame replied with a smile of his own. "You seem quite happy", the Hollow Queen stated with a sly look in her eyes. "Any particular reason for that?"

Kisame simply chuckled at that. "I was just enjoying the view. After all...it was a truly wonderful sight, that greeted me this morning."

"Oh?" Halibel replied in a knowing tone. "And what sight is it that you are referring to, exactly?"

"You, of course", Kisame replied with a smile. "Seeing you next to me, the sun making you look you were glowing...how could I not be transfixed by such a beautiful image?"

A faint blush spread across Halibel’s face upon hearing Kisame’s confession, though it was accompanied by a happy smile.

"You know, Kisame...it is not because of the sun, that I look like I am glowing", the Hollow Queen stated, as she looked at her lover.

"What do you mean?", the confused Ninja asked, puzzled by the way Halibel’s emerald green eyes, seemed to be shining with mirth.

"Tell me, Kisame...haven't you heard of the term ‘Afterglow’?"

When he realized the implications behind the Hollow Queen’s words, Kisame felt his face become flushed.

"I see that you do know", Halibel stated in an amused tone. "Then, I can happily tell you, that I am very pleased with what happened last night...and with the sight that greeted me when I woke up this morning too."

Kisame let out a laugh at that, though his face was still quite flushed. "Well, I am very happy to hear that!

Halibel simply smiled, as she leaned in and rested her head against Kisame’s chest, a content look on her face. Kisame in turn, put his arms around her, while burrowing his face in his lover’s soft golden hair.

There, the pair laid, as they watched the sun rise, both of them smiling.

Notes:

Hope you all enjoyed a chapter of some soft K/H fluff!

I really like the idea of a nice scene of these two having a peacful morning following ‘you know what’.
And, I figured that the idea of the two having some fun banter about Halibel’s ‘Afterglow’, would be nice as well, hehe!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 234: The Crocodiles edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Somewhere in the Sea of Second Changes, two powerful beings were in the middle of an argument.

"I, am the most powerful of all Crocodile Gods!" Sobek, the Egyptian God of Crocodiles declared, while brandishing his combat-staff.

"HA!" His opponent simply scoffed upon hearing the God’s claim.

"You may be the most powerful Crocodile GOD...but I, am the most powerful of ALL Crocodile MONSTERS!" The Afanc, a great Lake Monster from Welsh mythology stated.

Then, as the two were about to clash, a voice called out: "Amateurs."

"What was that?!" Sobek and Afanc both yelled out loud at the same time.

"AMATEURS!" Cipactli repeated his statement, as he started down at the two Mythological Beings.

"You argue about being the strongest Crocodile God or Monster...Let me give you the answer...I AM BOTH!"

Sobek and Afanc both stared up at the Ancient Aztec Creature, completely in awe of raw power he was in possession of...

Before they both proceed to kneel before him.

"You speak the truth", Sobek stated as he bowed his head. "Yes, I too recognise the truth in your words", Afanc added, as he too lowered his head.

"And therefore...we hereby swear to serve you, Lord Cipactli...so that one that one day, YOU can sit upon the Throne as the ONE TRUE RULER OF THIS SEA!"

Cipactli looked down at the two with an unreadable expression...that then shifted into a sinister smile...

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring Cipactli reaffirming his status as the ULTIMATE Crocodile Monster-God!

But yeah, I thought that both Sobek and the Afanc (also known as Addanc) would be worthy additions to the Sea of Second Chances cast!

I also thought about including Zipacna, a large Caiman Demon from Maya mythology.
It would be really cool to have an Alligatoridae Demon in the story as well, hehe!

But still, I am sure that Cipactli could make all of these guys, into his subordinates! He IS a God of the Sea, after all!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 235: The King edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Zeus, the Thunder God and the ruler of the Olympians, was looking at his opponent with a haughty expression.

"Do you really intend to challenge ME! The God of the Heavens?" he asked. He then shook his head.

"What foolishness...but that is to be expected. After all...even do I do sense that you posses some level of power...you are NO match for me."

The man simply smiled, as if the Olympian’s arrogance was amusing to him.

"Now then...It is time that I ended this", Zeus declared, as he summoned one of his Lightning Bolts. He then entered a stance, that showed that he was about to throw the incredibly powerful weapon.

But then...

As the Thunder God was about to launch his signature weapon...as his glanced over at it...

To his utter shock and horror, he saw that it had been snapped in two.

The King of the Greek Gods IMMEDIATELY turned his gaze towards his opponent, still refusing to believe what had just happened.

The man with the black cloak, was grinning up at Zeus. Then, he dropped the upper half of the Thunderbolt that he had been holding. As it fell to the ground, the man’s grin widened.

"How odd", he stated, as he walked forward. A sword made out of pure energy materialized in his hand. "You were so confident just moments ago...but now..."

Zeus took a step back, the fear clear in his eyes.

"Now...all that I can see...are futures where you die at my hand, covering in fear!"

Yhwach, the Almighty King of the Quincy, then stopped. As he looked up at Zeus, his body started to be covered by what looked like living shadows.

"So then..." Yhwach stated:

"Which one of those futures...am I going to turn into reality?"

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring Zeus meeting an opponent, that he will QUICKLY realize is WAY OUT OF HIS LEAGUE!

But yeah...I couldn't help myself from recreating that Iconic moment of Yhwach using his power, to break someone's weapon in the future!
That moment, REALLY shows WHY the Almighty, is such a TERRIFYING POWER!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 236: Uncle edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Sasori was in his workshop, busy with his latest project.

Then, he heard someone openingthe door. "Hey, Red!" The Ninja let out sigh. "Must you use the Cyborg’s nickname when addressing me?"

"Hehe, sorry!"

The person who had entered, then walked over to the table where Sasori was standing. As the person in question looked at the unfinished puppet with curious eyes, Sasori looked down at them with a raised eyebrow.

She was a little girl, with long blonde hair and violet eyes. She was wearing a white uniform, with a black cloak. Finally, a silver ring with a W-symbol insignia emblazoned on it, could be spotted on her finger.

"Wow...your Puppets are so cool, Uncle Sasori!", the girl eventually exclaimed, while turning her gaze towards him.

The former Akatsuki member, could have sworn that her eyes were shining, as if they had been filled by Quincy crosses.

"Well...it is always nice to hear, that you appreciate MY art", Sasori replied in a dry tone. "After all, that brother of yours, seems adamant on continuing Deidara’s legacy..."

The girl let out a giggle at that. "Oh yeah! I still remember that time that Big Brother hid a bomb in one of your puppets...he still has nightmares from the things you told him you would do to him, if he ever tried to pull something like that again!"

Sasori couldn't help but laugh at the reminder. "Oh yes...that was fun." He then looked down at Deidara and Bambietta’s daughter, who was staring up at him with hopeful eyes.

"So, could you help me build that Puppet I told you about? The one that last for a hundred years, but would explode if anyone touched it?" The little blonde girl asked, giving Sasori her most charming smile.

The redhead frowned down at her...before he eventually let out a sigh. Then, he reached out and ruffled the little girl’s hair.

"Alright...but promise me you will put it in your living room...I am sure, that one of your parents or your brother, will be stupid enough to touch it", Sasori stated with an evil smirk.

"Okay!" The girl nodded in response, seemingly thrilled at the idea of her creation blowing up in one of her family members face.

"That’s what I like to hear from my favorite apprentice!" Sasori’s grin morphed into a much warmer one, as he patted the little girl on the head a few more times.

"Alright then...shall we get to it?" he asked.

"Yeah!" The girl replied, before giving the Puppeteer a hug. "You're the best, Uncle Sasori!"

And with that, the two of them began working...with Saori using his Chakra strings, to lift the little girl up onto the table, much to her delight...

Notes:

Hope you enjoyed a chapter, featuring Sasori and Deidara and Bambietta’s daughter!

I just thought the idea of Sasori acting like a Uncle to one of Deidara’s kids, was a really fun concept!
And, that even that grumpy Puppet-man, would find a little girl, that looks up to him as her ‘Cool Uncle’ Sasori, endearing, hehe!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 237: Favorite Joke edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

CoolCarnage was sitting down in front of his PC.

"Alright, time to find something fun to read!" As he checked out his bookmarked stories, he then spotted one of his favorites.

"Oh yes! Sea of Second Chances! And, this chapter has my favorite joke in it!"

He enjoyed reading through the chapter...until he came to the Author's notes:

"Will try to post a new chapter every 2-3 weeks."

"HAHAHAHA!"

Notes:

Alright...hope you didn't mind that joke...Trust me, I know how hard it can be to work on your serious fics, when there always seem to be something going on in your life, that requires your attention more.
But, I hope this at least made you chuckle!

And, this joke was inspired by one of my favorite jokes in Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged, btw!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 238: Battle of the Primates edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Sasquatch, one of the members of Cipactli’s Congregation, was currently leading an assault on an island.

"Master", one of the enhanced apes under his command, approached him while bowing his head. "It seems, that this island is not under Tiamat’s control."

"That is strange", Bigfoot stated, as his expression shifted into a contemplative one. "Mybest guess...is that this island, is under the protection of someone whose strength that Goddess acknowledges..."

Just then, a deafening roar could be heard. It seemed to be coming from the highest mountain top on the island.

Then, to Bigfoot’s shock, a absolutely HUGE Ape, leaped out from a cliff on the mountain.

The creature was truly Titanic in size, towering over even the largest dinosaurs under Cipactli’s command. In addition to that, it seemed to be welding a massive axe, made out of some other giant creature’s dorsal-fin.

Sasquatch quickly grabbed his huge club, before he leaped of his ship. As he ran towards the other Ape, a bloodthirsty grin could be spotted forming on his face.

And then, Bigfoot and King Kong, clashed, the force of which caused a massive tremor to rock the very ground beneath them...

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring the ULTIMATE clash between Monstrous Primates! Bigfoot vs KIng Kong!

But yeah, I flt that seeing a member of the Congregation, fighting one of the Titans from the Monsterverse, would be EPIC!

And, who wouldn't want to see who the real King of the Apes is! Hehe!

Truly a moment worthy of the Monke meme! LOL!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 239: The Commanders of the Cold edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

In the Sea of Second Chances, there was an island under Poseidon’s control, that stood out.

The main reason being, that seemed to be locked in perpetual cycle of winter. No matter where on the island you was...everything was covered in snow and ice.

In the center of the island, there was a large castle. And it was here, that the three strongest individuals on the island were stationed.

One of them, was currently standing at wall, looking out at the sea with a stoic gaze.

"Oh...and what is it that has you sporting such a grim expression?", a female voice asked. Looking to his side, the man frowned when he saw who it was.

"Khione...what do you want?", he asked, already having shifted his gaze back towards the horizon.

"Come now", the Greek Goddess of Snow replied with a smile. "There is no need to be so hostile. After all, we are all allies here, serving Lord Poseidon."

The Norse God turned his head, his expression still one of contempt. "Just because we both serve Lord Poseidon, does NOT mean we are the same", Snow replied. A white aura was beginning to form around him, a clear indication of his growing irritation.

Khione simply laughed, as she walked closer, now standing right in front of the Norse personification of snow. "We are both Gods of Snow, are we not? I am sure that, if you think about for a bit, you can see how well the two of us would could work together..."

There was an obvious double meaning to the Olympian’s words. Though, in all honesty, most of the Greek Gods had never been known to be very subtle in regards to their intentions.

Snow however, looked as if he was about to draw his sword made from ice, and cut of Khione’s head if she actually touched him.

"Hello, Khione", a soft female voice called out. As the Greek Goddess turned her head, her smirk turned into a frown. Snow on the other hand, smiled.

"Yuki, you are back", he stated, as he walked over to his lover. "Yes, and I am glad to see you are well", the Japanese Snow-woman replied with a smile of her own.

She then shifted her gaze towards Khione, and while she was still smiling, there was an obvious coldness to it.

"I see you are still the same as always, Khione." The Yuki-Onna stated. While her smile and posture were perfectly composed, there was a icey fury behind her normally soothing voice.

"And what do you mean by that?" The Greek Goddess asked, as ice started to form beneath her feet.

"Just that, you should remember why, Lord Poseidon named me and Snow as your superiors", the Yuki-Onna replied, still smiling politely.

"After all...any ruler, knows to not trust someone who has betrayed them before, above someone who has served them faithfully. And, even more so, when the traitor in question, is someone who is still dangerously ambitious."

The Olympian snarled at the Japanese Spirit, before she turned into a cloud of snow that the wind carried away.

"I see why Lord Poseidon does not trust her", Snow stated with a frown. "He did tell me, how she sided with the Greek Giants when they returned...but, I suppose it it better to keep her close. If nothing else, she IS quite powerful."

"Indeed", the Yuki-Onna replied, before she leaned against Snow’s arm. "But, I am glad that the Greek Sea God, was able to put aside his bias for his kin, and see who has served him faithfully in this world."

"Me too, my Love", The Norse God replied, as he stroked the Snow-woman’s long, silky black hair.

"It seems, it shall be up to us, to be his true Commanders of the Cold..."

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring the trio of Snow, the Yuki-Onna and Khione!

I thought that seeing these three Snow/Ice Gods, serving under Poseidon as his ‘Commanders of the Cold’, would be very fitting!
And, I thought that the tree of them, could also have a very interesting dynamic.

Especially considering the fact that Khione sided with the Giants when they tried to overthrow the Olympians in the Percy Jackson series.
And because of that, kind of challenging Poseidon’s strong bias towards the Gods from his own Pantheon.

Plus, it would also be really neat to see three different types of fighting styles, from three different Snow/Ice Deities!

That, would definitely make for some COOL fight scenes, hehe!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 240: Despair edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Centuries ago, beneath the eternal light of the moon, a lone figure wandered through Hueco Mundo.

The figure was tall, with multiple arms. Bone white horns protruded from his head. A large hole, was in the place of his left eye.

The Hollow, who strongly resembled a Mantis, was eating the severed arm of another Hollow. And yet...despite having won his last fight, despite having grown stronger...

He felt no peace or true satisfaction.

Deep in the very core of his being, the Hollow still felt that terrible hunger, he had felt for as long as he could remember. It was what had pushed him forward, enabling him to become a Gillian, and then an Adjuchas.

But even then, knowing that if he ever stopped devouring others of his kind, if he ever let the fear and hopelessness that ruled his very existence, consume him...

He really would be nothing more, then a mindless, insignificant BUG.

And yet, with every Hollow he killed and devoured...he still felt just as empty, as he had done when he first awoke as a Gillian...

"This life...this world...it is nothing, but an endless cycle of Despair..."

Then, he looked up at the crescent moon, so high in the sky, it’s pale light making his bone-white limbs shine.

"I will keep on fighting. Keep on fighting, until I become strong enough to reach the peak we all strive towards...or, I die at the hands of a greater monster..."

The Hollow thought to himself, before he continued his march, the blood dripping from his fangs and claws, leaving a trail on the dunes of sand.

This, was the life Nnoitra Gilga had known, until he had been found by Aizen Sōsuke. Even though, he would actually reach the level of Vasto Lorde, the highest level a Hollow could reach...

He could never move on, from that mantra he had created for himself, in order to survive in the harsh world that was Hueco Mundo.

In trying so hard to stay alive, to keep himself from becoming nothing more then a mindless beast...

He ultimately, lost any true humanity he may have had.

Perhaps that is why, in the end, the Aspect of Death that he would embody, would end up being Despair...

Notes:

Alright...more of a serious, character study type of chapter this time!

I always really liked how Kubo wrote Nnoitra. He made him a genuinely despicable character, but one who you could still understand and who had layers to him.

But, without giving him some super-sad backstory, that REALLY pushed you to feel bad for him.

Overall, I just really like Nnoitra as a Villain, I think his overall story and theme of embodying Despair, is very well done.

I also think, that he is one of the characters, that best shows, just how cruel and harsh of a world, Hueco Mundo was.
Which is why, having Halibel, Nel and Grimmjow become the new Rulers of that world, was a really good thing!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 241: Undead Killers edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

A battle was being fought on an island in the Sea of Second Chances.

However, out of all the duels that was taking place, one stood out.

Both of the combatants, were huge, towering over most of the other fighters. They were both wearing dark clothes. One of them the armour of a knight, the other a Hockey mask and with a broken chain around his neck, as well as a utility belt.

Lastly, both of them had ragged, unnaturally heavy breathing.

The Knight, who had been known as the Mountain that rides, lifted his massive sword. In response, the psychotic murderer, intercepted the attack with his own machete.

And so, the battle between Gregor Clegane and Jason Voorhees, began.

A clash, between two incredibly strong, brutal and relentless undead killers...

Notes:

Alright, another chapter this, that can be seen as a Halloween special!

But yeah, I though that this would be a VERY fitting match-up!
The Mountain from GOT, going up against the most Iconic of all the undead silent killers from slasher movies, Jason Voorhees!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 242: The two kinds of scenarios edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

There is a certain situation, that a couple often find themselves in. And when that happens, these are the two of the most common things that are said:

Halibel: "I'm feeling a bit hungry...can you make me a plate of boiled crab-legs?"

Kisame: "Sure, I'll have it ready in no time."

Halibel smiled at the blue haired Ninja. "Thank you, dear."

OoOoO

And here, is the other situation:

Bambietta: "YOU DID THIS!" At the same time, a series of explosions erupted around the female Quincy, turning a ton of Samebitos into ash.

Bambietta: "YOU DID THIS TO ME!"

Deidara, standing back-to-back with the Sternritter, grimaced.

"How many months is this supposed to last again?", he thought to himself, while his partner continued her rant...

Notes:

So yeah...I think you get the joke here...Hope it gave you a good laugh!

Also, I kind of want to write a follow up to this with the Alexandria crew...I have a feeling, that would be a equal parts funny AND disturbing! XD

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 243: The embodiments of Death edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Baraggan was sitting on his throne of Bones. He watched as the army he had gathered, wandered around, most of them in the middle of killing off Samebitos.

"Ah..such a beautiful sight, isn't it?", a voice declared in a British accent. Shifting his gaze to his side, the former Espada’s eye narrowed.

"What do you want, Varney?", he asked. It was clear, that he was not very fond of the self-proclaimed ‘Vampire General’. The monster in question, simply chuckled.

"I just felt the need to comment on, how wonderful this is", he replied, as he gestured towards the slaughtering that was taking place.

"Truly, you Hollows are splendid creatures...always hunting the living...always seeking to satiate your hunger...always trying to devour new souls..."

Varny’s beady black eyes, took on a blood-red glow, as he watched the carnage unfolding before him with a sinister grin. "Did you know...that in my old world, only a human could reach into the Underworld. Don't you think that's weirdly fucked up?"

Baraggan couldn't help the snort that he let out, upon hearing that particular fact. "Sounds like your old world, was quite a pathetic one", the old King of Hueco Mundo stated dryly. He then rose from his seat.

"I, am Baraggan Louisenbairn, the God-King of Hueco Mundo! It is I, and I ALONE, that deserves to rule this world!", the ancient Hollow declared while gesturing in a grandiose manner.

"Is there a point to all this posturing? Are you dictating your fucking obituary to me, Hollow?" ‘Varny’ wanted to ask, just to see Baraggan’s reaction...but, he wisely decided, that it was probably smart to NOT anger the old despot.
Instead, he simply bowed his head.

"Of course, your Majesty. I am sure, that your conquest of this world, will be a truly GLORIOUS thing to witness."

Baraggan let out a grunt, the only sign that he agreed with Varny’s statement. Then, the Hollow started walking away, seemingly wanting to inspect how effective his army’s march, had been so far.

"Good...let go, Hollow. Bring me everything I need to thrive, murder the world just so I don’t have to be hungry anymore", The Primordial Being, wearing the guise of a creature of the Night, thought to itself, as it wached Baraggan, a hungry look in it's eyes.

"Go on...Do it...It'll be fun..."

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring a team-up that I am really expecting to see in the main story...given just how FITTING it is!

But yeah, I honestly find Varney/Death from Netflix’s Castlevania, simultaneously awesome AND hilarious!
Just the whole idea of a Being, that has excited since the beginning of time, that feeds on the souls of the dead...

And then, having him treat the genocide of Humanity as a freaking SHITPOST, and dropping several F-Bombs, haha! XD

But yeah...I can TOTALLY see him, choosing to follow Baraggan...and encourage the Old King Of Hueco Mundo, to cause as much Death as he can, during his conquest!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 244: A Joke edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Athena’s crew were still in their boat, on their way to Khemenu.

"So...", Robin eventually said, while looking at their Hollow companion. "Tell me, Ulquiorra...have you any kind of joke you can tell us? Or just something to lighten the mood?"

Both Athena and Tobirama, looked at the female Pirate with expressions, that seemed to say: "Are you REALLY asking HIM that?"

The former Espada simply stared back at the archaeologist of the Straw Hats, with his usual blank expression. Then, he let out a resigned sigh. "Very well..."

Robin, Athena and Tobirama, were all taken aback at the Hollow actually going along with the Pirate’s request. But, all of them were also genuinely curious, about what kind of joke Ulquiorra would tell them.

Ulquiorra simply looked at the trio. "Do you know, what you call a Witch that lives in the desert?"

The trio shook their heads.

"A...Sand-Witch..."

The simple nature of the joke, combined with how INCREDIBLY flat and dry Ulquiorra’s tone was while delivering the punchline...

The God, former Kage and Pirate, all couldn't help but let out a laugh at the absurdity of the whole situation.

While the three of them were laughing, Ulquiorra simply sat there, one of his eyebrows raised ever-so-slightly...

"Is this what the Humans would call...making small-talk...?"

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring Athena’s crew!

Yeah, I am still looking forward to seeing more of Robin and Ulquiorra’s interactions. I have a feeling, that is going to be a very fun dynamic in the main story, hehe!
And, I hope the visual of Ulquiorra trying to actually tell a JOKE, gave you a good chuckle! XD

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 245: Worst Nightmare edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Now, it had been pretty firmly established that Yee Naaldlooshii...is kind of a major a-hole.

For example, when it gets bored from not being on a mission from Cipactli, it likes to mess with some of the God Eater’s other subordinates...

OoOoOoO

Page One was sleeping peacefully, until he suddenly started dreaming...

Ulti: "Oh, Pay-Pay! I'm stuck! Come and help me~"

"AHHHHHHH!"

Page One let out an absolutely BLOODCURDLING scream, as he woke up from that nightmare.

"Oh thank God...it was only a dream...", the Tobi Roppo member exclaimed in a relieved tone...

Only to then, come to some kind of realization.

"SIS! HAVE YOU BEEN SNEAKING IN TO SLEEP NEXT TO ME AGAIN! I TOLD YOU TO STOP DOING THAT! PEOPLE ARE GOING TO GT THE WRONG IDEA!"

Little did the Pirate know, that his rant, was currently being broadcasted to the ENTIRE island of Miquiztli...courtesy of one Navajo Skinwalker...

Said Skinwalker, was laughing to itself.

"Hehehe...oh, sometimes, they almost make too easy for me..."

Notes:

Alright, another chapter! This time featuring the Skinwalker, being an utter DICK, like usual, to the other members of Cipactli’s crew! LOL!

But yeah...not gonna lie...the anime really made it seem, like Ulti has kind of a brother-complex...
So, I figured, that Yee Naaldlooshii would DEFINITELY use that, to mess with poor Page One, haha! The guy REALLY can't catch a break! XD

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 246: Date edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

(Some time, after all of the Gods of the Sea and other threats have been dealt with)

A night-time festival was being held, on a small island. While a lot of people were having a great time, there was on couple that stood out.

Both of them were wearing yukata, and sandals, which were quite a contrast to their usual clothes. Looking at his partner, the blue haired man grinned.

"It is really nice to see you wearing that, Tia. I have noticed that you have turned quite a few heads alrady, hehe", Kisame stated with chuckle.

Halibel rolled her eyes, though she looked up at the Ninja swordsman with a fond glimt in her eyes. "Yes, well...I am sure some of that, is due to them recognizing us."

Kisame shrugged at that. "Well, yeah...but my point still stands." His expression seemed to soften. "You really are beautiful, you know? Not only that, you are strong, and compassionate too...you deserve to be admired."

Halibel felt her cheeks becoming red, and averted her gaze. "Thank you, Kisame...I know you wouldn't say that, if you didn't mean it." While the Hollow Queen’s face, was still hidden by her hair, she rached out and grabbed Kisame’s hand.

While he looked suprised, he quickly folded his fingers between her’s.

"So, what did you wanna do first?", he asked.

"I had heard, that they were going to have some fireworks at some point...I would really like to see them", Halibel replied, finally looking upat Kisame with a smile.

"Yeah, that sounds like a plan", he replied, sporting his usual grin.

And so, the pair continued their walk, their hands still intertwined...

OoOoOoO

A couple meters away, a certain trio of Hollows, were being dragged away by another trio.

"But, we have to see what happens!" Apacci exclaimed while she struggled. Mila Rose and Sung-Sun, also voiced their agreement with their fellow Tres Bestias member’s statement.

"I am sorry, but we cannot let you three disrupt those two tonight", Itachi stated in a calm manner.

"Halibel and Kisame do deserve to have some time to themselves, you know", Jinbe added with a nod.

"So, you three brats need to shut up and get over it already!" Grimmjow stated, in a tone that left no room for arguments. "Sometimes, a Mom and Dad needs a break from their kids, got it? So, unless you wanna watch those two when they end up making you guys a little brother or sister, I suggest you zip it!"

That last statement, left three three girls completely flustered, finally getting them to stop their protesting.

And so, Kisame and Halibel were able to have a nice, quiet date, watching the fireworks together...

Notes:

Another chapter, featuring some K/H fluff and the trio of Itach, Jinbe and Grimmjow being the best wingmen, hehe!

But yeah, I always enjoy writing Kisame and Halibel being happy around each other.
And, throwing in the Tres Bestias with their shenanigans, and the wingman trio having to deal with them, is also fun! XD

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 247: In common edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The Necromancers crew, were currently sitting around a large table, having dinner. No one was speaking.

Looking up from their plate, Giselle looked around at the other members of the crew...then, they gained a mischievous glint in their eyes.

"Hey, do you guys wanna hear a joke?", the Sternritter asked in their usual peppy tone.

Moria and Facilier looked interested, Pride frowned in disapproval, and Keyes had no visible reaction.

"Do you know, what people who speak latin and necrophiliacs have in common?"

Everyone shook their heads.

"They both enjoy dead tongue", the Quincy stated, with a unnerving grin.

...

Moria was grinning, Facilier looked shocked and Pride’s expression was one of utter disgust.

Then...

"Ha...ha...ha..."

Keyes let out a completely deadpan laugh, that was so dry, none of the others could tell if it was genuine or not.

Giselle simply though to themselves: "Always good to tell a classic joke, to make things less awkward, between a new group of friends!"

Notes:

So yeah...hope you all enjoyed a chapter featuring the Necromancers crew!

And, I can totally see Giselle, being the kind of person who would tell those kind of fucked up jokes, in order to ‘make everyone get along’...LOL!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 248: "Ah yes...Me. My Husband. And..." edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Halibel and Kisame were lying in their bed.

The Hollow Queen was staring up at the ceiling with a deadpan expression.

"Ah yes...Me. My Husband. And his 5 feet 9 inches long sentient Ninja sword..."

Notes:

Another chapter, featuring K/H and a Classic meme!

But yeah, I though the visual of Halibel, Kisame and Samehada, doing the "Ah yes...Me. My Husband. And" meme, would be funny! XD
Hope it gave you a good laugh!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 249: Espada reunion edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The Battle of Khemenu was raging on.

Although, the most destructive of the clashes going on, was the one between two Espada and a God.

Ares swung his sword, which Halibel blocked with Tiburon. At the same time, Grimmjow slashed at the Greek War God's face, his claws humming with energy.

The Olympian let out an angry yell, as the strike left a several cuts on his face. Taking advantage of this, Halibel lifted her free hand, and decked the Greek Deity on the other side of his face.

As the Hollows backed away, Grimmjow was sporting a grin, while Halibel had a look of steely determination.

"You know...you are not bad, for a couple of punks", Ares eventually declared, as he wiped the blood away with the back of his hand.

Halibel's eyes narrowed at that. "You do know, that the both of us, lived for CENTURIES in our previous life? You have no real right to act like our senior."

That last line, was delivered in a VERY icy tone.

Ares stopped grinning at that, his expression turning into a scowl.

"And from what your sister told us about you" Grimmjow chimed in, his grin turning into a more disdainful sneer:

"You were supposed to be the God of WAR in your world...but, you were just a spoiled brat, mooching off your high-and-mighty dirtbag parents. In the end, all you did was sit back and watch as Humans waged wars, without ever trying to amount to anything more."

Grimmjow's eyes narrowed.

"You were no real fighter...only a fucking vulture, watching battles from on-high, only getting your hands dirty when you needed to."

The Panther Hollow's fists clenched, as he glared at the Grecian God.

"The real punk here...is you! You pathetic shitty BRAT!"

Halibel looked a bit taken aback by her former colleague's declaration. But, she felt herself agreeing with the blue haired Hollow's statement.
To someone like them, who had to endure hundreds of years, constantly fighting and killing, just to maintain their very identity...

Someone like Ares, seemed like nothing more, then a arrogant, spoiled brat.

Ares, on the other hand, looked like he was about to explode in a fit of rage. However...

All three of them noticed that the barrier around the island, was breaking apart. Ares grinned. "Finally! Now the rest of the fleet, will lay waste to Thoth's base!

But, his grin turned into a shocked expression, at the sight that greeted him.

The entire fleet, had been completely wiped out. Amongst all of the burned, wrecked ships, a single one was sailing through.

Ares growled when he felt a VERY familiar presence, being on that boat.

"Athena..."

At the same time, Grimmjow and Halibel recognized the Reiatsu coming from the Hollow on the ship.

"So, he is here as well...", Halibel stated with a raised eyebrow.

"OF COURSE he is", Grimmjow growled. "I should have known, that we would run into that annoying, green-eyed bastard at some point..."

Just then, with the sound of a Sonido, the aforementioned 'Green-eyed Bastard', appeared in front of the two Hollows.

"Halibel...it has been a long time", Ulquiorra greeted the former Tres with a simple nod of the head. Halibel returned the gesture.

"And", the Bat Hollow turned his gaze towards Grimmjow, who was glaring at him. "...you are here too...Grimmjow." Ulquiorra's tone sounded even colder than usual, as he addressed his former rival within the Espada.

"Yeah, I am", Grimmjow replied. "So, why the fuck are you here, huh?"

Shifting his gaze back towards Halibel, Ulquiorra simply replied:

"I am currently working for a Goddess, who was sent here to aid you. And, she ordered me, to help you in your fight against her brother over there."
As he finished his explanation, he pointed at Ares.

The Greek War God, seemed to be fuming with anger.

"So, she doesn't even intend to face me herself? Figures...that is just like her", he growled, as he shot a withering glare towards the boat that Athena was still on.

"....Very well. I appreciate your help" Halibel stated, as she walked over to stand next to the green-eyed Hollow.

Grimmjow simply rolled his eyes...then, he proceed to flip the bird at Ulquiorra's back.

"Still an absolute prick, even after all this time", the Panther Hollow though to himself. Though, he too walked up to stand next to Halibel.

"Well then...try and not get in my way, got it?"

Ulquiorra simply keep his gaze on Ares. "Let us just focus on dealing with this Trash right now", he replied as he drew his Zanpakutō.

Halibel just let out a sigh, before taking a battle stance. Ulquiorra and Grimmjow did the same.

Then, Ares rushed forward.

And so, the battle resumed!

Notes:

Hoped you enjoyed me writing what I think the reunion between Tia, Grimmjow and Ulquiorra, will be like!

And yeah...I felt that, considering that the strongest characters in Bleach, can live for THOUSANDS of years (like Yhwach and Yama), they would not really appreciate being called 'Brats'! Even by someone like the Greek Gods!

Also, I though that the Hollows, would not really have a very high opinion of Ares...considering how, despite being the God of War, he really is kind of a punk, who was just kind of born with great power and status, without having to actually WORK for it.

And, I feel that both Grimmjow and Halibel, would see him as just a spoiled, arrogent brat. Given how THEY, actually had to work for CENTURIES, to become as powerful as they are.

Plus, on a more light-hearted not...I just KNOW, that Grimmjow would flip the bird at Ulquiorra, when they meet again, haha! XD

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 250: "Wait, what?" edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The Cutty Sark crew were currently fighting a horde of Samebitos.

As they were finishing off that last of the horde, Kisame and Jinbe were watching Halibel. A Samebitos charged at the Hollow Queen, who simply raised her arm, and proceed to deck the attacker in the face.

"Man, I wish that was me", Kisame said with a wistful sigh.

"Huh...wait, what!?" Jinbe simply nodded at first, until the Ninja’s words seemed to actually sink in.

"..well...good luck with that, I suppose..." Jinbe eventually replied, while patting Kisame on the shoulder.

"Thanks", the Swordsman replied. The two then continued to wacth as Halibel finished off the Samebitos, with complete ease...

Notes:

Hope you all enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 251: The three types of friend edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Falling down stairs, shows how there are three types of friends:

Jinbe: "I hope you're okay."

Halibel: "Stop falling down the stairs."

Kisame: "How’d the ground taste?"

Notes:

Hope you all enjoyed that take on the Meme!

I honestly think it fit the Shark trio REALLY well, haha! XD

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 252: Harder edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The Cutty Sark crew, were currently fighting an enemy, that had the power to mind-control others.

And, the one he had used it on, had been Halibel.

Now, the rest of the crew, were desperately trying to fight the Hollow Queen, while the mind-controller was enjoying the show.

Then, Halibel, using Sonido, appeared right in front of Kisame. And then, she grabbed the Ninja by the throat, lifting him off the ground.

"Tia, please! Snap out of it!" Jinbe called out.

"Yeah! Don't let that bastard control you!" Appaci yelled.

The Hollow Queen’s eyes, still seemed to be void of emotions, her grip on Kisame’s throat tightening...

"H..."

Kisame seemed like he was trying to get some kind of words out. The rest of the Crew, all looked up, their hopes of Halibel snapping out of it rekindled.

"If anyone can snap her out of it, it’s him", Jinbe thought to himself.

The mind-controller, actually seemed nervous.

Then:

"H...Harder...", Kisame finally muttered.

"WOAH!"

"WHAT!"

"OH JEEZ!"

"REALLY!"

"WHAT THE FUCK, MAN!"

Various exclamations could be heard...the mind-controller’s being amongst them.

Needless to say, THAT, was not what anyone was expecting the former Akatsuki to say.

"Fight it...harder..Tia..", Kisame then managed to add, looking like he was about to pass out.

"OHHHHH!" So that’s what he meant..."

Everyone let out a sigh of relief, feeling rather embarrassed about how their assumption.

OF COURSE Kisame wouldn't react like THAT to being choked by Halibel, haha!

Right...?

OoOoOoO

(Later, after the fight was over)

Halibel, was looking at Kisame with a stern expression.

"Kisame...I know that what you said, helped me to break free from the mind-control...but I told you...we keep that stuff between us."

"Hehe..sorry", Kisame replied, while rubbing the back of his head, sporting a sheepish grin.

"...so...?"

Halibel let out a sigh.

"Yes, that WAS a nice save. Thank you."

"Hehe...just being honest! As I always strive to be", Kisame replied.

And upon the Ninja uttering that statment, the couple shared a laugh...

Notes:

Hope you all enjoyed another chapter of K/H fluff!

And yeah, the joke in this chapter, was inspired by a joke from DBZA, hehe!
Again, I can TOTALLY SEE, Kisame being into something like THAT, haha! XD

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 253: Soul Reaper vs. Goddess edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Khione, the Greek Goddess of Snow, was looking at her opponent with a haughty expression.

"Do you really intend to challenge ME? A Goddess?"

The Greek Deity gave the woman before her, a VERY condescending smile.

"So then, do you still think you can hope to stand a chance against a Goddess of Snow?"

The black haired woman, who was wearing the black robes and white haori of a captain, simply raised her sword. Then, she declared:

Dance! Sode no Shirayuki!"

While she was turning it, the blade, hilt, and tsuba of the Zanpakutō turned completely white. Along with it, a rush of cold air in all directions could be felt.

"So, you are a Goddess? Well...I, am Soul Reaper...and, my blade will freeze your very soul, and shatter it into a million pieces!"

Rukia Kuchiki, the Captain of the 13th Division of the Gotei 13, stated, her gaze filled with determination.

And so, the battle between the Goddess and the Soul Reaper, began!

Notes:

Anothr chapter, this time featuring a match-up I felt was VERY fitting!

Seeing Rukia, battling a Goddess of Snow, would be really damm cool! And, I would love to see how OceanLord would depict a fully mastered version of her Bankai!
I bet Hakka no Togame, could be make even Khione, experience how deadly the cold can be, hehe!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 254: The Beautiful edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

On an island in the Sea of Second Chances, a battle was taking place between two impossibly beautiful women.

On of them, was tall, with long black hair, blue eyes and fair skin, let out a huff.

"Even if what you say is true...that you are the Goddess of Love and Beauty...I so not care!"

And then, she proceeded to lean backwards so far, she was facing the sky above her.

"Because...I am the most beautiful of all!"

Boa Hancock, the Captain of the Kuja Pirates, who had been known as the ‘Pirate Empress’, declared.

Her opponent glared at her, clearly angered by the former Warlord’s declaration.

Aphrodite, one of the 12 Olympians, then unleashed a shockwave that caused the ground to shake.

And then, the battle between the Pirate Empress and the Greek Goddess, continued....

Notes:

Another chapter, featuring another match-up I have a feeling we are going to see at some point in the main story.

Seeing Hancock battling a LITERAL GODDESS of Love and Beauty, would be cool!
And, you KNOW, that those two would clash, given how they both view themselves as ‘the most Beautiful’, haha!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 255: The Cyborg vs the Superstar edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The Cutty Sark crew was facing off with Akainu and his crew of ‘enforcer of justice’.

As the battles began, Franky found himself face to face with someone who...well...

Both seemed like he didn't fit AT ALL....and, at the same time, seemed like he REALLY fit, the former Fleet Admiral’s crew.

"NOW, FOUL VILLAIN!" The man yelled out, before striking a pose. "Cower in fear, for you are about to be defeated by a true Hero of JUSTICE!"

Mask de Masculine, Sternritter S, then looked over at Franky, with a huge goofy grin.

Even the Straw Hat pirate, seemed unsure of how he should react to the Quincy’s actions.

"I think Ican understand how some of the people who fought me actually flt now", the shipwright thought to himself. But, he then grinned, before slamming his hands together.

"Alright then! Bring it on, Mr, Wrestler!"

As the twot hen began their fight, the tiny man who had accompanied the Sternritter, looked like he was about to start cheering...

Only for strings to wrap aroud around him, rendering him unable to get a noise out.

"Oh no...I do not think, that your so-called ‘Hero’, needs you to ‘cheer him on’..."

James was sweating bullets, looking absolutely terrified, as he hung in the air by blue Chakra threads.

"So...", Sasori stated slolwy, as he brought his face INCHES AWAY, from the tiny, bespectacled man’s face:

"How about, the two of us, get better acquainted, while we watch those two have their fun...?"

Sasori then looked over at the battle between Franky and Mask, and made a face at all of the posing, flexing and all of the yelling of the word "SUPER!", that was happening.

"Honestly...the fact that I am actually helping that fool...I really am becoming soft...", the red haired Ninja muttered to himself...

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring the duo of Franky and Sasori, taking on Mask de Masculine and James!

Honestly, I feel like Franky vs. Mask, would be a REALLY fun fight! ESPECIALLY with all of the yelling and posing that would result from it!

It would probably feel like a fight, straight out of JoJo’s! LOL!

And, the idea of Sasori just watching by the sidelines while being VERY unamused, while scaring the absolute shit out of James, was just TOO HILARIOUS not to include! XD

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 256: The Gods of the Underworld edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

On an island in the Sea of Second Chances, a battle of Gods was about to begin.

There were two duos, each of them originating from a different mythos.

The first, had the appearance of a young man, with black hair and pale skin. He was Zagreus, son of Hades and Persephone and heir to the throne of the Greek Underworld.

His ally, also sported the look of a young man, with a pale complexion, tousled black hair, and brown eyes. He was Anubis, the Egyptian god of death and funerals.
While he was the son of Set and Nephthys, he had been raised by his uncle Osiris, the ruler of the Egyptian Underworld.

The first of their opponents, was a Goddess. Half of her body, was that of a beautiful, regal woman, with pale skin, raven black hair and an icy blue eye.
However, the other half of her, was that of a skeleton, that seemed to glow with an ethereal blue aura.

She was Hel, daughter of Loki and Angerboda, and the ruler of the Norse Underworld that shared her name.

Her ally, was sitting upon a large white horse. He, just like the others, had pale skin, as well as wild, spiky black hair.

He was Ruohtta, the God and personification of sickness and death in Sami mythology, and the Ruler of the land of the dead, Rotaimo.

Zagreus drew a sword made from pitch black Stygian Iron. Anubis also drew a entirely black Khopesh sword.

In response, Hel unsheathed both her legendary dagger known as "Famine", and a massive scythe, that was decorated with human bones.

Finally, Ruohtta unsheathed two types of blades traditionally used by the Sami people. The one in is left hand was a stuorra niibi, meaning ‘big knife’. Meanwhile, the blade in his right hand was a Väkipuukko, meaning it was a curved sword with a Fuller and a notched blade.

And then, the four Gods, who all had been rulers of the Underworld, began their clash, which would lead to a truly epic battle...

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring a clash beween a group of different Gods of the Underworld!

But yeah, I felt that seeing Zagreus and Anubis, teaming up to take on Hel and Ruohtta, would lead to a really cool fight!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 257: The Hunt edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

On a large island in the Sea of Second Chances, three Goddesses were in the middle of a competition.

Said competition, was to see which of them, could kill the most impressive beast. For the three, were Goddesses of hunting.

There was Skadi, the Norse goddess of hunting, the wilderness, mountains, winter, and skiing.

Neith, the Egyptian Goddess of hunting, weaving, water, rivers and war.

And finally, there was Artemis, the Greek Goddess of hunting, archery, wilderness, forests, maidenhood, radiance and the Moon.

All three of the Goddesses, were unparalleled masters of the bow and arrow...but, in this competition...there could only be one winner...

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring a trio of Goddesses of hunting!

But yes, I though seeing Skadi, Neith and Artemis, competing to see which of them is THE greatest hunter, would be cool!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 258: The battle of Frost and Ice edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Somewhere in the Sea of Second Chances, Tōshirō Hitsugaya was about to engage in a battle high above an ice-covered island.

The youthful-looking Soul Reaper Captain, looked extremely focused as he locked eyes with his opponent.

He had the appearance of a young man, with tanned skin, yellow eyes and wild hair that was black with shades of blue. Large gold earrings, that were covered in ancient Aztec markings, hung from his ears. Likewise, golden rings hung around his wrists.
He was wearing a black and white cloak, complete with a spike-covered hood, that were also decorated with the same markings as the earrings.

In his left hand, he was holding a tlachpānōni or a old Aztec straw broom.

And, in his right hand, he was holding a large sword. It was a Curved Obsidian Blade, that was coated with a thick layer of Frost.

The Deity then grinned, revealing that his teeth were razor sharp fangs, like those of a Predator.

He was Itztlacoliuhqui, the Aztec God of frost, cold, ice, obsidian stone and 'blind-folded justice'.

He had been attributed with inflicting illnesses upon people, and had been revered with fear.

Now, he was eager to find someone else who possesed Ice-based abilities, so that he could prove HE, was the most powerful God of Ice.

Tōshirō simply held up his sword, and declared: "BANKAI!"

And with that, the Soul Reaper with the strongest of all ice-type Zanpakutō, and the Aztec God of Frost, began their battle.

As the clashed, the wind howled, the sky darkened, and the raging sea below them, started freezing over...

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring Tōshirō taking on Itztlacoliuhqui, the Aztec God of Frost!

I though Itztlacoliuhqui, would be a very fitting opponent for the Soul Reaper with the Strongest Ice-type Zanpakutō!

And, I also felt that Itztlacoliuhqui, was one of the coolest of all of the Aztec Deities. Pun intended, hehe!

But yeah, seeing Tōshirō fighting a God on equal footing, would be a great way of seeing just how strong the white-haired Captain, truly is!

And, I have to admit, I was inspired by the trailer for the TYBW anime! Hearing Number One again, got me REALLY HYPED UP!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 259: The Captain's edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Somewhere in the forest surrounding the Rukongai, a group of Soul Reapers were fighting a large Hollow. They were struggling, as the Hollow was much stronger than they had initially though it was.

Then, as the masked creature raised a hand to crush the man closest to it.

Suddenly, a young, raven-haired man, stood in front of the Hollow. The creature let out a howl...

Only for a straight line to appear on the creature’s middle. A fountain of blood erupted from the Hollow, before it faded away.

"T-thank you! Captain Uchiha!" All of the Soul Reapers yelled out, while they bowed their heads. The young, but extremely powerful and talented Captain, who was also a member of one of the five great noble families, simply shook his head.

"At ease men", he ordered in a firm, but not unkind tone. Then, he looked to his side, as he heared the distinct sound of someone arriving using Flash Step.

"Aww...the battle is over already?" The man who had stepped onto the scene, was incredibly tall, with blue skin and hair. His grin revealed that his teeth were sharp like those of a shark. A massive blade, that was wrapped in bandages, was strapped to his shoulder.

"Yes, Kisame. I have already taken care of the Hollow", his fellow Captain informed him, in a matter-of-fact manner.

"Hehe...just what I would expect from you, Itachi", Kisame replied with a chuckle.

The other Soul Reapers, looked at the two Captain's conversing, with awe. The two of them, were among the most famous or infamous of all the current Captain's, depending on who you were asking.

Itachi Uchiha, the Captain of the 6th division. And Kisame Hoshigaki, the Captain of the 11th division. Both of them, were among the most strongest warriors the Gotei 13, had ever had among their ranks...

OoOoOoO

Sitting by a table, a duo of old friends, were in the middle of a shogi game.

"And with that, looks like I win this round!" The man with the spikey orange hair exclaimed with a smile.

"Yeah, that was a very clever tactic you implemented there", his red-haired friend stated with a smile. Then, he let out a series of violent coughs.

"Hey! Are you alright, Nagato?", his fellow Captain asked with a worried expression. His pale companion, did his best to give him a reassuring smile.

"Yeah, I am fine, Yahiko. I just need a moment to catch my breath." The Captain of the 13th division, replied with a slightly strained smile.

"Well...alright then..."

Yahiko still looked worried. But, the Captain of the 8th division, didn't want to push his best friend, if he said it was nothing to worry about.

And so, he and Nagato, simply began playing another round of shogi...

OoOoOoO

(In the laboratories of the 12th division)

"Captain Orochimaru, I have the report you wanted." A young-looking silver haired man with glasses stated, as he walked up to the head of his squad.

"Ah! Well done! I knew I could count on you, Kabuto!" The black-haired, eerily pale Captain replied as he looked over the report his third seat had given him.

Then, his snake-like yellow eyes, drifted upwards, towards a pair of tubes. They were filled with a flowing blue substance. And, surrounded by that substance, were what looked like the form of a human child. One in each tank.

"It seems like my project, is progressing well. Just as I had hoped it would", the sinister scientist declared with a satisfied grin.

Still, despite his overall creepy demeanour, there was the faintest hint of genuine fondness in Orochimaru’s eyes, as he observed his greatest creation...his children...

Notes:

Hope you enyoyed that chapter! I was inspired by OceanLord’s idea of the Akatsuki members as the Gotei 13 Captain's, and I though it would be a fun idea to write a chapter of my own based on that concept!

And yeah, these are the positions I felt fit these members the best:

Itachi being the Captain that is an older brother, who is a part of one of the most important families in the lore of the story, and being a once in a generation genius.

Kisame being the Captain of the squad who is all about enjoying battle.

Nagato being the sickly Captain of the 13th division.

Yahiko being said sickly Captain's best friend.

And of course, Orochimaru being the sinister mad scientist of the group. With his trusted right hand man, that has a rather shady past, just like himself.
And, an artificially created child, that is the one thing he genuinely cares for, despite his twisted personality.

So yeah, I felt those were fitting castings for those roles, hehe!

And, I am really looking forward to seing what OceanLord’s version of this idea, is going to be like!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 260: The battle of the Snipers edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The C.S. crew, were currently in the middle of another large-scale battle.

As the othr members of the crew fought hordes of mooks, Usopp was in the crow’s nest. Using his Observation Haki, he was sniping down their, one after another.

Then, something happened that immediately chaught the Straw Hat’s sniper’s attention:

Jinbe, had just barely managed to avoid getting sniped by a gunshot. The Helmsman then shouted: "USOPP!"

"I'M ON IT!", his fellow Pirate yelled back. Now with a far more important job, Usopp began scanning the battlefield, for any kind of clue on where this enemy Sharpshooter could be hiding...

OoOoOoO

Hiding behind a large formation of rocks, was a man with long, light-colored hair. His cheeks were marked by a set of thin, vaguely tribal symbols. The man’s eyes were entirely white, as a result of him having cataracts.

Johngalli A, the Sniper Assassin and the user of the Stand, Manhattan Transfer, frowned.

"So...that Pirate managed to dodge my shot...and now, that Sniper on their crew, is surely aware of me..."

He reloaded his rifle.

"Then, I shall prove to him, that I, am the superior Sniper!"

And so, the duel of the Snipers, began...

Notes:

Another chapter this time featuring what I felt would be a very fitting opponent for Usopp!

Seeing the Straw Hat Sniper, take on Johngalli A, the blind Sharpshooter from JoJo part 6, would definitely be cool!

Although...I do wonder how Usopp would feel, about the fact that he would be having a Sniper duel, with a LITERAL blind man...LOL!

I can EASILY see someone like Grimmjow or Kisame, giving him some snark over that particular fact, haha! XD

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 261: The Rulers of Tuonela edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Somewhere in the Sea of Second Chances, on a island at the northernmost part of the sea...

A group had gathered, all of whom hailed from the same Mythos. That being, the Finnish mythology

There was Loviatar, a blind Goddess of death and disease.

Beside her, was her mate. He was a gigantic, malevolent sea monster, known by many names. But, the most famous, was Iku-Turso.

Around them, was their children. There was their Sons, known as the Nine diseases.

Their names were Pistos (consumption), Ähky (colic), Luuvalo (gout), Riisi (rickets), Paise (ulcer), Rupi (scab), Syöjä (cancer), and Rutto (plague).
The Ninth and most evil of them all, had never been given a name by his family. He was a Warlock, who was the personification of envy. He had been so powerful, cruel and dangerous, that he had become one of the greatest scourges of Mankind.

Humans had given him many names...but, the one that was perhaps most well known, was Painaja...meaning Nightmare.

Finally, there was the pair’s only daughter, named Syöjätär. She was known as ‘the Ogress’. She was associated with the origin of some diseases, as well as dangerous creatures such as snakes, lizards, and wolves.

Sitting around her, were the Ajatar (an evil female spirit said to bring disease and pestilence), the Piru (Demons of the Forest) and the Lempo (an erratic Spirit, that could take control of a being and turn them towards destruction).

Then, there was Hiisi the Mountain King. He was the size of a giant, and the ruler of all the Finnish Trolls, goblins and evil spirits. In addition to having incredible strength, he also could control the winds and the cold.

Sitting high upon a mountain top, was a Woman named Louhi. She was a powerful and evil witch queen, who had ruled over the northern realm of Pohjola, with the ability to change shape and weave mighty enchantments.

There was Kiputyttö, a Goddess of Pain. She was said to create pain by turning a pain stone. By her side sat her twin sister Kivutar, the Goddess of Suffering. She inflicted said suffering upon humans, by boiling things in her big, black pot.

Another of their sisters, was the Goddess named Vammatar. She, was the Goddess of Evil and Misfortune.

The last of these Divine Sisters, was the one known as Kalma. She was the Goddess of Death and Decay. She liked to linger in graveyards and cemeteries, and she was said to smell like corpses. The legends stated that she moved much like a puff of smoke.

By her side, was a Legendary monster. It resembled a large dog with a snake-tail. It was said that looking straight into it’s blood-red eyes, could turn you into stone.
This was the Guard-dog of the Finnish Underworld, known as Surma. It was a terrible beast, that embodied sudden, violent death and who often mauled it’s victims to death.

Lastly, sitting upon a pair of Thrones, were the parents of Loviatar, Kipu-tyttö, Kivutar, Vammatar and Kalma. They, were the King and Queen and Gods of Tuonela, the Finnish Underworld.

The King, was named Tuoni, and he was darkness personified. In his current human form, he had the appearance of an old man with three fingers on each hand and a hat of shadowy darkness.

His wife the Queen, was named Tuonetar. She was drinking from a golden goblet. Looking closely, one could see it was filled with a black poison made of frog spawn, young poisonous snakes, lizards, adders, and worms, known as "The Beer of Oblivion".
If a person were to drink it, they would forget they existed and not be able to leave whatever land Tuoni and Tuonetar ruled.

Everywhere else on the island, the King and Queen’s countless other children, consisting of plagues, diseases, spirits, demons, and monsters, were training either their magic or skills in battle.

The two Underworld Gods, smiled as they watched their offspring and subordinates.

"Soon...we shall be the ones, that will rule this Sea!" Tuoni declared, to which everyone roared their support...

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring another set of Gods and Monsters, that I thought would be cool to see in the main story!

I thought that having the Gods of Tuonela, the Finnish Underworld, their children and their other followers, as a group of antagonists, would be a neat way of spotlighting that Mythos. Always fun to have more potential villains...and I thought these were some of the most fitting to include from Finnish Mythology!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 262: Future sight edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Katakuri: "I am the best at seeing into the Future!"

Diavolo:"HA! Your Haki is no match for the power of my King Crimson!"

The Pirate and Mafia Boss continued to debate that THEIR way of seeing the Future was the best...until:

"HA! Amateurs!"

"What was that!" Both the Devil Fruit consumer and Stand-user exclaimed in indignation:

"AMATEURS!" Yhwach declared. Meanwhile, his countless eyes stared at the other two, which caused both of them to be (understandably) rather unnerved...

Notes:

Hope you got a good laugh out of that! Three of the guys with the power to see the Future, arguing over which of them can see the Future better! XD

But yeah...I think the Quincy King comes out on top here! After all...Yhwach has eyes for days! LOL!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 263: Attempting to imagining the conversation edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The Cutty Sark crew were currently in Atlantis, resting and recuperating.

Although, due to their incredible feats of strength and displays of defiance against the Gods of the Sea...

All of the members of the crew, had obtained celebrity status in the underwater metropolis. The members of the C.S. crew, had varying reactions to this, naturally. Some, like the Straw Hats and Wizards, were used to this sort of thing.
Others, like Sasori and the Hollows, were either annoyed or just didn't really know how to feel about the whole thing.

However, the two members of the crew that received the most attention, were indubitably Kisame and Halibel. Not only because the two had water-based abilities...

But, the citizens of Atlantis, seemed to consider both the Hollow and Ninja, absolute STUNNERS.

Which, when you think about it, does make a lot of sense.

But, the rest of the C.S. crew, had also noticed that, the Hollow Queen and former Akatsuki member, seemed closer then ever lately. Leading most of them to think, that the two were actually secretly dating at this point.
The three main supporters of this theory, being Jinbe, Mira and Grimmjow.

Then, one day when the crew were relaxing at a man-made beach, said trio watched as Halibel and Kisame excused themselves, to go and buy some drinks.

"I bet the two of them, are just using that as an excuse, to get away for some 'Private time', if you know what I mean", Grimmjow said with a grin.

"OH! You think so!" Mira exclaimed with a huge smile. "That would be so cute!"

"Well...I suppose it's possible...", Jinbe stated, looking a bit more sceptical then his companions.

Then, as the trio watched the Shark couple, a young woman walked up to the pair. She started talking to Kisame, who looked at her with a surprised expression.

"What do you suppose they are saying?", Mira asked the Panther Hollow and former Warlord.

"Hehe...I bet that chick, is totally hitting on Kisame", Grimmjow said with a chuckle. "Eh? You think so?" Jinbe replied, looking at the three conversing with a thoughtful expression.

"In that case, I bet that girl is saying something like", Mira paused, before speaking again, this time with a MUCH girlier voice:

"Hey stud, are you alone?"

Jinbe, who was now trying to do a Kisame impression: "Uhm...well...I don't know..."

Grimmjow, now doing a Halibel impression (that was very obviously deliberately deeper then how she sounded), stated: "Listen, TOOTS...this right here, happens to be MY man. And you (she is now looking at Kisame) don't have to be such a wussy all the time. Stand up for yourself for once." Halibel then points to behind her with her thumb "Come on, why don't you just hide behind me..."

"Wow...Halibel is so cool!" Mira stated with stars in her eyes, with Jinbe nodding to show his agreement. As for Grimmjow, he looked like he was about to laugh out loud.

The trio then heard Kisame yell out: "SHE WAS JUST ASKING FOR DIRECTIONS, YOU FREAKS!" The blue haired Ninja sounded extremely embarrassed. Halibel, on the other hand just looked confused.

Clearly, she had NOT heard the conversation the trio had imagined...

Notes:

Hope you all enjoyed that chapter! I always have fun writing the Trio of Jinbe, Mira and Grimmjow, being some of the biggest supporters of the K/H Ship, haha! XD

And again, I am really looking forward to seeing the C.S. crew getting to Atlantis! I have a feelig that is going to be a fun arc!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 264: Roast edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The battle between Ares and the Espada duo, was still ongoing. The two Hollows had just lanched a combined attack, that forced the Olympian back a couple of feet.

"He...you two, really are something!" The War God's drifted between the two, his mouth curling into a taunting smirk. "At this rate, I might have to actually try!"

Halibel just looked at him with an expression that made it clear, she was NOT amused by the comment.

Grimmjow on the other hand, just waved his hand in a dismissive manner, while rolling his eyes.

"Yeah, yeah...you so called 'Gods', always make those kind of boasts. Being honest, I have heard FAR better." He then looked at the Grecian God with a disdainful sneer.

"So, why don't you go and practice your shit-talking? While you're at it, you might as well buy yourself some more spray-on tan..."

"WHAT!" Ares looked EXTREMELY offended by that last remark. "I'll have you know, that this tan is 100% GENUINE!"

Grimmjow looked thoroughly unconvinced. "Oh yeah...genuinely AWFUL. You look like that woman from the Transformers movies!"

"...You mean Shia Labeouf?" HAlibel asked, sounding genuinely curious.

"That's the one!" Grimmjow replied with a grin.

Meanwhile, Ares looked like he was about to explode in a fit of rage...until he heard a VERY familiar laughter.

Looking down, he saw that, to his horror...

His Godly sister and rival, was in a boat right under them...and that she was currently laughing, while sporting the biggest smile Ares had ever seen on her face.

"...and OF COURSE she had to show up NOW..." Ares muttered under his breath, his shoulders slumping downwards in a defeated manner...

Notes:

Alright! Hope you all enjoyed another chapter where I make fun of Ares! XD

And the Spray-on tan joke, is a reference to YGOTAS, btw!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 265: The odd one out edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The battle of Khemenu was well under way. And now, Athena and her crew, had finally arrived.

The War Goddess, was preparing herself for the upcoming fight...that is, until she heard one of her companions speak up:

"Umm...Lady Athena...", Tobirama asked, in rather hesitant tone.

Athena, noticing the former Kage’s uncharacteristic behaviour, looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

What is it, Tobirama?"

"Well...it is just that...out of the three of us you brought with you...I feel like I am kind of the odd one out...", the sliver haired Ninja stated with a frown.

"And what makes you say that?" Athena looked a bit puzzled by Tobirama’s statement.

"First off", The Leaf Ninja pointed towards the Pirate and Hollow. Ulquiorra was in his Release form, while Robin was in her 'Demon' form.

"I'm the only one of us, without a cool Demon aesthetic", Tobirama stated in a borderline SULKING manner.

"And secondly..."

Athena looked to where the Nina was now pointing, her eyes widening in surprise.

Standing there, was a absolutely MASSIVE horde of fangirls and boys. The majority of the them, were holding up signs saying stuff like:

"PLEASE STEP ON ME ROBIN!" or "YOU CAN TOTALLY TEAR OUT MY HEART AND CALL ME TRASH ULQUIORRA!"

"I do NOT, have those kinds of fans", Tobirama stated with a frown.

"I...see..." Athena eventually replied...in a INCREDIBLY deadpan tone-of-voice...

Notes:

Alright, another chapter, this time starring Athena’s group!

But yeah...I did kind of feel that Ulquiorra and Robin, have a few more things in common with each other, then either of them do with Tobirama...

Which I thought would make him feel a bit like the 'odd one out' of their trio!

And of course, I felt seeing Athena’s reaction to this, along with how hard people SIMP for the Pirate and Hollow, would be funny, hehe! XD

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 266: The Batman Villain quotes edition

Notes:

I have been in a Batman mood lately, so I though I would write a chapter with characters using some Villain quotes from the movies!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Doflamingo to his crew: "You see...this Sea deserves a better class of criminal...and I'm gonna give it to them!"

Mayuri to one of the Alexandria's prisoners: "Calm down! Now is not the time for Fear! That, comes later..."

Dracula: "You know, I feel we have something in common." The Morrigan grinned in response: "Sounds familiar. Appetite for destruction? Contempt for the Czars of fashion? Wait, don't tell me..."

"Naked...Sexual...Charisma!"

Notes:

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 267: Goblin's Superpower edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The Morrigan and Ares were standing side by side, watching as the Greek War God's fleet was getting ready to depart.

"Tell me...", Ares leveled a glare at his current Master. "Why have you only given me Goblins to command as my foot soldiers? I seem to recall, that they are the lowest of our forces available..."

The Phantom Queen simply turned around, giving the Olympian a charming smile.

"Why, my dear Ares! Don't you know, about a Goblin's superpower?"

Ares raised an eyebrow, clearly caught off guard.

"No...what is a Goblin's superpower?"

"Gobbling deez Nuts!" The Morrigan exclaimed with an EXTREMELY wide, shit-eating grin.

Ares simply stared at her with a thousand-yard stare...before muttering to himself:

"For fuck sake...I thought I was done with this shit, after a lifetime of the other Olympians pulling that on me..."

Notes:

Another chapter of Ares abuse, this time at the hands of his current employer!

Honestly, going off what we have seen of her so far....I can TOTALLY see the Morrigan being the kind of chaotic evil that will pull a ‘Deez Nuts’ joke on people, hehe!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 268: Spider Threads edition

Notes:

Just a heads up, this chapter containsing spoilers for the first season of Demon Slayer.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

On the Island of Cuerda, the top members of the crew had gathered to discuss their next move, following Doffy and Walter’s visit to the remnants of Tamatoa’s Horde.

"So, in summary, we were able to obtain a significant amount of treasure", the Butler stated as he finished his report.

"Well, looks like the trip was worth the trouble", Machi declared with a casual look towards the former Warlord.

"Man, I'm still bummed that you couldn't wait for me!" An effeminate Hollow stated with a clearly fake pout, as he leaned on his hands.

"Fufufufufu! Oh, I am sure you enjoyed yourself plenty on your last mission, Luppi", Doflamingo replied while grinning at the Arrancar.

"Yes, so quit your whining already", the Ninja in the group exclaimed. Shamon, the 2nd Kazekage, looked at Luppi with narrow eyes, clearly annoyed by the Hollow’s attitude. Luppi’s eyes narrowed as well.

But, before the two could come to blows, they both felt something tightening around their necks. Both of them shifted their gaze towards the entrance to the room, along with the others.

While the Hollow and Ninja frowned, Doffy let out another chuckle.

"Welcome back, my dear little brother!" He greeted the pale young boy. Said boy nodded back, before responding: "I have finished the task you request of me."

Doffy gestured for the boy to join them, and he walked into the room. He nodded at Walter, who bowed his head in a respectful manner.

"Welcome back, young Master." The Englishman stated, to which the boy replied: "Good to see you as well, Uncle."

Then, shifting his gaze towards Luppi and Shamon, both of whom were glaring at him, the boy waved his hand. And like that, the threads around the Arrancar and Kage’s were gone.

"I told you...I hate fighting within the Family", the boy stated while staring at the duo. The warning in his tone was obvious. Shamon rubbd his neck, while Luppi let out a annoyed huff.

The Pirate simply watched the whole ordeal with a grin, clearly amused.

Finally, as the boy got ready to sit down, he looked over at Machi. "Hello, Sister", he nodded at her, sounding much more respectful then when he had spoken to both Shamon and Luppi. The Phantom Troupe member looked up from her work on a pincushion, meeting his gaze.

"...Nice to see you too, kid", she eventually replied, before re-focusing her attention on her work.

Now, as the boy sat down, his distinctly inhuman features features were made clear. His skin was eerily pale and peppered with red dots. The sclera of his eyes were red, while his irises were pale blue.
The shape of his pale colored hair, made it resemble spider legs.

Rui, a Demon and the holder of the rank of the Lower Five of the Twelve Kizuki, then looked towards Doflamingo, before asking:

"So...what shall our next move be?"

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring a character I felt would be a VERY fitting addition to the Cuerda crew!

After all, not only does Rui fight using Demonic Spider threads AND he has a strong ‘Puppet master’ vibe to him...

The fact that he also has a very twisted view on what a ‘Family’ should be like, is very much like Doffy himself.
So, I can easily see the Pirate recruiting the Spider Demon as his new ‘Little Brother’...

Plus, it would be interesting to see how he would interact with the other members of the Cuerda crew, hehe!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 269: Realization edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Kisame and Halibel were sitting on a large bed. Both of them looked extremely nervous and awkward.

Halibel was covering her face while Kisame had his hands held stiffly in his lap. The two of them, looked extremely embarrassed, going by how flushed their faces were.

Both of them, were only wearing their undergarments.

You see, the two had finally decided to take that next step as a couple. However...both of them, had suddenly come to a realization...

That being...they were both bottoms...

Notes:

Another chapter, featuring some K/H fluff!

And yeah...the fact that this chapter contained the number 69, was the main reason for the joke in this chapter! XD

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 270: Island themes edition

Notes:

These are some Themes I felt would be fitting Leitmotifs for some of the Islands in the Sea of Second Chances!

Hope you enjoy!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Cuerda theme: Bleach OST 3 #7 Batalla, Batalla.

Fiddler’s Green theme: Elysium, From the "Gladiator" Soundtrack.

Taibhse Island theme: The Castle of Chaythe ~ Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust OST.

Notes:

Hope you liked the songs I chose!

I am especially fond of the theme I chose for Taibhse, since it is from one of my favorite anime movies!
And, I felt it was very fitting, given the 'classic monsters' motif that The Morrigan's crew has, that their island has an epic, gothic theme from a series that pays a lot of tribute to Classic Horror, hehe!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 271: Introspection

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The man was completely surrounded by darkness. It was to the point of where, one couldn't tell the difference of one's eyes were open or closed.

The man also knew, that he would be here for a very long time. And, with nothing else to look at...well...

One would inevitably, end up looking inwards.

When the man eventually opened his eyes, he was greeted by a completely different scene. Instead of deafening darkness, a white landscape stretched as far as the man's eyes could see.
Looking closer, and by feeling the ground he stood on, one would realize that you were in a desert at night time.

As the man stood there, looking out at the barren landscape with a frown, an all to familiar voice called out from behind him:

"Aww...so, you're finally back, huh?" The voice in question, was feminine, and cleary mocking in nature. "Guess even you would grow sick of being kept in the dark all the time..."

The voice then let out a laugh that was almost eerily pleasing to listen to, and yet carried a tone that was simply unnerving.

"Ironic, isn't it? The very thing you so despised so much, it made you rebel against the laws of reality...is now your punishment for failing to fulfill the ambitions you claimed only you could bring to fruition!"

The man's frown deepened and his expression darkened, as he finally turned around to face the one speaking.

She was a tall woman, clad in white clothing with dark lines. She was impossibly beautiful, to the point of looking more like an ethereal Goddess, then a mortal being.
Her eyes were a soft brown color, that matched her long, flowing and silky hair, that fell elegantly down her back. Her pale skin was free of any imperfections, making the woman look like she was glowing with a soft, almost angelic aura.

In the blink of an eye, she was right in front of the man, her subtle smirk widening ever so slightly.

"Oh, come now", she said as she gestured out towards the empty landscape. "Before, there was nothing at all here. But now...you can spot some things."

The man followed her hand, and found that, to his suprise, she was right. Far away, barely visible, there seemed to be 10 sword hilts, sticking up from the sand dunes.

Then, he spotted what looked like two gauntlets, one black and one silver colored, laying quite near him.

And finally, there was a cane, on which a green cloak hung. It was positioned in such a way, that even though the cane didn't even reach his chest...

The way the wind blowed, caused the cape to reach far higher into the sky then he could, no matter how much he stretched.

"As you can see, some of them were able to make you actually take note of them", the woman stated, her voice sounding almost gentle now. "But, they were either too far below you, or, they had reach heights that even you have only dreamed of."
Her gaze then turned towards him, and her eyes now seemed to be filled with pity.

"In the end, it is just like always...there is no one, who is just right..."

The man finally let out a scoff. "As usual, you insult me, and then you end up spouting some sentimental nonsense." He looked down at the woman, with a sneer.

"Even now, it seems we are unable to understand one another...Kyōka."

The woman only smiled at that, though all of her previous haughtiness and scorn, was now replaced with what seemed like melancholy.

"Yes..even now, when we should be closer than ever...", the spirit stated. As she spoke, her gaze lowered and her expression seemed to fill with even more sadness. "Once again...instead of soaring high above...you are sinking further and further down..."

The man followed her gaze and his scowl deepened. His feet was slowly being submerged in the sand. "Well, I guess you weren't as right as you thought", the man declared with a neutral look on his face, as he looked up. The woman met his eyes, clearly suprised at his words.

"It seems that now...we are at least equal in SOME sense", the man stated, as he gestured to his feet. The woman looked confused at first...until her eyes lit up when she realized what the man was referring to.

Due to being slowly dragged into the sand, the man now stood at equal hight with the woman...and had stopped sinking at that point. The man looked at her, his expression unreadable.

"So...what is it you wish to do now?" the man asked. Unlike before, his tone was not tinged with anger or disdain. Rather, is almost sounded...curious.

The woman looked at him, her eyes meeting his. Then, she slowly glided forward, until she stood right in front of him. "I think...you are right", she stated, her voice sounding far softer and, to the man’s shock...almost tender. "Perhaps, the time has finally come..for us to grow closer."

As she uttered those words, she lifted her hand, and gently caressed the man’s face. His eyes widened, and at first, it looked like he was going to pull away...

But then, a sort of peace came over him...and he leaned into the touch, his eyes closing. The woman looked at him, a soft smile on her face. Then, she leaned forward, pulling the man towards her, until their lips met.

The moment only lasted a few seconds, but when it was over, the woman seemed to be glowing in a different way then she had before. "I suppose, I have that to thank for this", she stated with a grin.

The man opened his eyes, seeing that the woman was pointing up. When he lifted his head, his eyes narrowed. "Ah...I suppose it was inevitable, that something like THAT would be here now..."

High above them, in the sky, was a pitch black full moon. It’s soft light, seemed to shine directly at the two beings in the desolate world.

"Yes...and I am truly grateful to it", the woman declared, as she looked at the man, her expression almost mischievous. "After all...it only makes sense, that it would be another moon’s light, that would help you unlock your own."

The man frowned at that, which caused the woman to laugh. "I am leaving", he stated, as his body started to fade away. "Please, do visit again soon", the female spirit replied, her voice now carrying a familiar teasing tone.

"After all...I know, that I am not the only one of us, who enjoyed our new...closeness~"

As the man opened his eyes, and saw that he was once again surrounded by darkness, he let out a hum.

"I suppose...doing some Introspection...could yield some interesting results..."

And with that statement, Aizen Sōsuke let out a quit laugh, that echoed through the darkness...

Notes:

Hope you all enjoyed that! I know it was quite a different chapter, but I am quite happy with it!

I have always wondered what Aizen’s inner world, his Zanpakutō Spirit and his relationship with it would be like. So, I wanted to writ my own version of it.

And yeah, a lot of it is meant to be direct parallels to Ichigo. With Aizen’s inner world being a desert, of which he is the ‘King’, while Ichigo’s is a modern city.

How when Ichigo is depressed, his inner world is submerged in water, while Aizen starts to sink into the sand...

And the fact that both Aizen’s and Ichigo’s sword spirits, give helpful, if cryptic advice to their wielders.

I did try and keep stuff somewhat abstract and vague, to match Kubo style.

But, I hope you liked the imagery and symbolism I tried to portray!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 272: Out-of character quotes edition

Notes:

So yeah...the idea of this chapter is that the characters are going to say stuff that is totally Out-of character...hope you all find it amusing, hehe!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Apacci: "Ugh, fine...I guess you are my little Pogchamp...come here..."

OoOoOoO

Sasori: "Granny Chiyo! When can I leave to be on my own!?"

OoOoOoO

Succubus: "My, my...aren't you a cutie... won't you let me show you a good time~?"

Sanji: "SILENCE WENCH! I do not wish to be horny anymore...I just want to be happy..."

Notes:

Hope those gave you a good laugh!

I though the first one would fit well with Apacci, since she has kind of a Tsundere vibe to her in the main story.

The Sasori one is a reference to one of the most meme worthy quotes from the ‘Pinocchio: A true story’ movie, because...well...
The idea of Sasori with the voice of freaking Pauly Shore, was just WAY too funny for me NOT to make a joke out of! HAHA!

And the last one...well, I think we can all agree that Sanji will NEVER utter those words! XD

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 273: The Kevin Levin quotes edition

Notes:

I have been re-watching some Ben 10...and it reminded me why Kevin was my favorite character in that series.

So, I decided to write a chapter featuring some of my favorite Kevin lines!

As always, I hope you all enjoy!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

There was a fight going down. Temari crouched down, towards a Shikamaru that was laying on his back.

"Shikamaru! Get up! We're still in trouble!"

Shikamaru: "Let me sleep...We're ALWAYS in trouble..."

OoOoOoO

The C.S. crew were fighting the Cuerda crew...and Franky had ended up battling Granny Chiyo.

The old ninja had been knocked to the ground, but was looking up at the cyborg with a classic ‘scared old woman’ expression. Franky, being the kindhearted soul that he is, looked over at Sasori with a confliced look on his face.

"Dude! I don't know if I can pound your Grandma!"

OoOoOoO

Kisame and Halibel were in the middle of an argument, with Grimmjow standing right beside the female Hollow.

Kisame: "Look, Tia, you have to treat a sword like you treat a woman!"

Halibel simply crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow at that.

"...Go on...", she replied in a eerily calm tone.

Kisame looked at her silently for a while, while Grimmjow was simply grinning.

"...No...I sense I have made a mistake of some kind...", the former Akatsuki eventually stated...

Notes:

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 274: Number 4 edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The C.S. crew and their allies had just split up to go on separate missions.

Halibel, who was with Kisame, Jinbe, Apacci and Grimmjow, turned to her fellow ex-Espada. "Tell me Grimmjow..why did you insist on Ulquiorra being in the same group as that Stand-User?"

The other also looked at the blue haired Hollow, all of them clearly wondering the same thing.

Grimmjow’s expression slowly morphed into an evil grin. "Oh...you'll see...you'll see...", he replied, while letting out a sinister chuckle...

OoOoOoO

Ulquiorra and the aforementioned Stand-User, were walking side-by-side. The Hollow sporting his usual cold expression, while the other man had a much more casual air to him.

Then, it was as if something suddenly clicked with the Stand-User. He turned his gaze towards the Hollow, a deadly serious look in his eyes.

"Tell me...just WHAT number were you ranked within the Espada?", the man asked, sounding unusually distressed.

Ulquiorra simply looked at him with a totally blank expression.

"I was ranked as the 4th Espada...", he stated in a matter-of-factly manner...

To which the Italian Gangster let out a ear-splitting scream of: "NOOOOOOO!"

OoOoOoO

Even several miles away, Halibel’s group heard the man’s scream.

"And that right there, is why I wanted those two to be in the same group!" Grimmjow stated, with a down-right sadistic grin.

"Because I KNEW, that it would give Mista a complete mental breakdown, to be on the same team as the 4th Espada! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

Notes:

Alright! Hope that gave you a good laugh!

Mista is one of my favorites from Part 5 of JoJo...and his Tetraphobia is a big part of that! I just find his fear of the number four, to be such a funny aspect of his character, haha!

And that also made me realize...that he would DEFINITELY freak out if he was on the same team as Ulquiorra! XD

And yes...this being a chapter with the number 4 in it, was ABSOLUTELY intentional, hehe!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 275: Favorite animal edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Cipactli's Congregation were hanging out, waiting for their master to give them orders.

Then, the Skinwalker suddenly waved at the others, to get their attention.

"What is it?" Bigfoot asked, looking annoyed.

The mythological monster, simply grinned. "Tell me...do you know, what my favorite animal is?"

There was a period of silence. The other members of the Congregation all looked like they KNEW the Skinwalker was up to something.

"No...what is you favorite animal?", Bigfoot finally asked.

"...a mongoose...", The Skinwalker replied, while sporting a MASSIVE shit-eating grin.

All of the others, simply let out groans...while the ‘Among us’ theme started playing in the backround...

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring the Skinwalker being a utter PRICK! As per usual! XD

But yeah...I just had to do a ‘Among us’ joke! And yes, I was inspired by that clip of David Attenborough saying ‘a mongoose’, hehe!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 276: Burned by the Fathers edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Somewhere in the Sea of Second Chances, was a certain trio...

Endeavour, looking somber, stated: "And so, because of my actions, my wife ended up searing half of my son's face..."

The man next to him however, simply sneered, while he let out a disgusted scoff. "Pathetic! When my son showed me what a disappointment he was, I burned nearly half of his face off...PERSONALLY!" Ozai, the former Lord of the Fire Nation exclaimed with a sadistic grin.

The Endeavour looked appalled by Ozai's statement. Then, the former Pro-Hero and Bender, both turned to the last man in their group.

"And what about you? What did you do to your child?" Both asked simultaneously.

The former King, simply gritted his teeth together, before he averted his gaze.

"I...would prefer not to talk about it...", Stannis Baratheon replied. One could hear from his tone, that whatever it was that he had done, he was wrecked with guilt over it...

Notes:

So yeah...that, was probably the most messed up reason I have found for a group of characters being in a group...

To be fair to Stannis...he was seemingly a decent enough dad to Shireen, before...you know what....

And Endeavour, has at least TRIED to be a better person as My Hero has gone on...

Ozai though, is just a TOTAL piece of shit! One of the worst dad's out there! So yeah, I would be ABSOLUTELY fine with the other two, reducing him to a charred pile of bones! XD

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 277: Another Meme with the Shark Trio edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Kisame: "You're telling me a shrimp fried this rice?"

Halibel: "Apartment ‘Complex’...really? I find it quite simple."

Jinbe: "‘Based’? Based on what?"

Notes:

So yeah, I hope you all enjoyed my take on that Classic Meme, hehe!

I felt those quotes, fit the Shark trio, quite well! XD

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 278: Couple quotes edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The White Company, excluding Deidara and Bambietta, were standing around waiting.

Finally, the Ninja and Quincy arrived, the blonde male looking out of breath. The dark haired woman beside him, sported an unreadable expression.

"Sorry we're late", Deidara eventually said, after taking some time to catch his breath. "I was...doing Stuff..."

The other members of their group, all raised an eyebrow at that, their scepticism palpable.

Bambietta merely glanced at the former Akatsuki next to her, before she turned her gaze to their companions.

"...I'm stuff." As she said that, her expression morphed into a EXTREMELY smug grin.

OoOoO

Poseidon's forces had gathered for a meeting, that was now finished. Snow and Poseidon, had been sitting next to each other. Both looked over to where the Yuki-Onna was talking amicably with some of the other members of the Greek Sea God's army.
The most notable of them, being Amphitrite herself.

"Yes, I am going on a mission to gather supplies", the Japanese Ice Spirit statd with a smile. "Really? But I thought you wanted to spend more time with Snow?" The Queen asked with a surprised expression.

"I do. That is why, he's coming with me!" The Yuki-Onna replied with a cheerful smile. She then looked over at her lover and her superior. "Right?", she asked with a slightly cheeky grin.

"...Nothing I'd rather do", Snow replied in a dry tone. The Greek Lord of the Ocean looked at him with a befuddled look in his eyes."So, why do it?", he asked the Norse Deity, clearly curious.

"Because it makes her happy", Snow replied, with a small, but genuine smile. Which then turned into a frown. "And when she is not happy...I'M not happy."

Upon hearing that, Poseidon looked down, his expression now contemplative...

OoOoO

Kisame and Halibel were standing next to each other in front of a shop on the island they were currently on. The Ninja glanced at his companion, who had a pensive look on her face.

"...Do you want to tell me something?" The former Akatsuki eventually asked. "Maybe", the Hollow Queen replied, still sporting a thoughtful expression.

"Tell me", Kisame simply stated. Halibel looked up at him with a new resolve in her eyes, and then stated: "I love you."

"What!?" Kisame exclaimed as his head spun around, looking at his partner with a stunned expression.

"Well...I think saying: "I like you", is no longer enough...so yes. I love you", Tia stated, while she smiled at the blue haired Ninja.

Notes:

Another chapter, this time staring some of the couples of the Sea of Second Chances!

I just had to do the classic: "I was doing stuff...I am Stuff" Meme, with Deidara and Bambi, hehe!
And, I felt the other two scenes, also fit the other couples really well!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 279: Similarities and Differences edition (Part 3)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The Alexandria crew, had just encountered an individual that had made quite a name for himself in this new world.

As Mayuri looked at the pale, snake-like man clad in black robes, he nodded. "Yes, I do see what people mean when they say he is quite similar to you, Orochimaru."

"Yes, I see it too", Medusa added with an amused grin. "Though, he is missing...something...I just can't put my finger on it..."

The Sannin, who had been staring at the Wizard with a critical gaze, finally let out a: "AHA!" Then, he walked up to the Dark Lord...and then placed a wig with long black hair on top of his head.

"There! Now, you look like a TRUE Lord of the Snakes!" Orochimaru exclaimed with a satisfied grin.

Lord Voldemort just looked at the Snake Sannin, clearly completely unsure on what to think of the Ninja’s bizzare behavior.

Meanwhile, Mayuri and Medusa were struggling to hold in their laughter, at the look on the Dark Wizard’s face.

Safe to say, the first meeting between the Alexandria crew and Voldemort turned out...interesting...

Notes:

Hope that gave you all a good laugh, hehe!

I just had to do a chapter of Orochimaru meeting Voldemort! After all, they have so many things in common! Though, the Dark Wizard sadly lacks Oro’s fabulous hair, haha! XD

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 280: Ruined Childhood edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The Cutty Sark crew had been guests in Atlantis for a few days. The entire group had enjoyed their stay in the Underwater Metropolis, and getting the chance to actually relax after everything they had been through.

Now, they had been invited to a big party by the Rulers of the city, before they continued on their journey.

The crew had been sitting as the guests of honor, and had been impressed by the food they had been served. Then, the Ruler stood up and announced:

"Now, please give round of applause for our court composer...Sebastian!"

Everyone started applauding...until they realize that the composer was nowhere to be seen. "Huh? Where is that little guy?" the Ruler asked, to which the rest of the court could only shrug or look confused themselves.

Jinbe then asked: "If I may ask, what does this Sebastian look like?" The Ruler looked at the fishman and replied: "He is a red Trinidadian crab."

Upon hearing that, both Kisame and Halibel went still, as if turned they had turned to stone. While no one else seemed to notice, Jinbe looked at his friends with an appalled expression.

"Don't tell me...did you two REALLY...", the Pirate asked in a condemning tone.

"We didn't KNOW!" Kisame declared, whispering loudly, looking genuinely guilty.

"...We should probably keep quiet about this..." Halibel stated, while also looking VERY ashamed.

Jinbe let out a sigh. "...Fine...both of you have to promise me you, that you will NEVER do something like this again!"

"Promise", the Ninja and Hollow replied, both of them sporting serious expressions.

"...so...how did he taste?" Jinbe finally asked.

"Delicious", Kisame replied, while spotting a wistful grin.

"If we really did eat an innocent creature, that also happened to be member of a royal court...I am at least thankful that it was the most delectable meal I have ever had", Halibel stated with a happy shine in her green eyes.

"...I...see...", Jinbe replied...before he ever-so-slightly moved his chair a few inches away from the couple...both of whom looked like they were fondly reminiscing about their latest 'crab dinner'...

Notes:

Hope you all enjoyed that chapter of me writing about two of the main heroes of the Sea of Second Chances, eating one of the main characters of a classic Disney movie! XD

But, I couldn't resist doing a joke about poor Sebastian getting turned into a 'crab dinner'...though to be fair, that WAS one of the main jokes in the original movie too! HAHAHA!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 281: Uncanny resemblance edition (Part 3)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Somewhere in the Sea of Second Chances:

Whitebeard: "Roger! It's been a lifetime since I saw you! Wow, you really let that mustache of yours grow! And...what the Hell happened to your eyes!? Did you unlock some kind of new level of Observation Haki?"

Yhwach: "...I am afraid, that you not speaking to the King you used to know, Edward Newgate...Although, I can honestly understand the confusion..."

Notes:

In case you were wondering...yes, I was inspired by the Trailer for the TYBW anime to write this chapter!

But yeah, I think we have all seen the jokes of Yhwach and Gol.D Roger having similar appearances, hehe!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 282: The Lich edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

On one of the islands under the Morrigan's command, a certain being was conducting a dark ritual.

He was chanting over a huge, Black Cauldron. His red eyes shined, as he felt the power of the cursed object stirring. However, he frowned when he sensed a familiar presence.

Then, she appeared from a swirl of black feathers. The Phantom Queen grinned at the cloaked figure, as he kneeled before her.

"I see you are still hard at work, Lich", the War Goddess remarked with a glint in her eye.

"Yes, my Lady", the Horned King replied. He had been recruited by the Morrigan, who had seen the value in his talent as a Dark Sorcerer.

As well as his tales of the powers of the ancient artifact he had told her about.

"Well, I came here to give you something", the Warrior Witch stated, as she pulled out the Night King’s ice spear. The evil King looked at the weapon with obvious hunger.

"Oh yes...I am sure that weapon, will create a greater army then it ever has before!" The Horned King exclaimed. With a gleeful smile, The Morrigan handed him the spear and watched with eagerness ash the Lich lowered the weapon into the Black Cauldron.

A massive beam of blue light erupted from the Cauldron, before a white mist began to emit from it. As it began to roll out across the island, the corpses lying scattered around, began to rise.

Soon enough, there was a whole army of skeletal warriors, clad in frost and ice, surrounding the Horned King and The Morrigan.

The Goddess let out a laugh.

"AHAHAHAHA! Oh yes, this certainly lived up to the tales you told me of the Cauldron's power!" She looked out at the undead army with a pleased grin, before turning her gaze to her subordinate.

"Rest assured, I will be sending them out VERY soon..and then we will both watch the slaughter they will unleash upon the Sea!"

The Horned King grinned at that, as he too let out a dark, ominous laugh.

All the while, the army of living corpses stood around them, and the Black Cauldron continued to emit it's dark energy...

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring a certain Disney Villain I felt would be a VERY fitting subordinate for The Morrigan.

After all, I am sure the Horned King would still want to use the power of the Black Cauldron in this new world...and I bet The Morrigan would be totally down to help him create a undead army to unleash upon the Sea!
And them using the last remnants of the Night King to do so, seemed very fitting as well, hehe!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 283: The Heat vs. Heat edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

On a island in the Sea of Second Chances, a battle between two crews was taking place. All around the island, there were fires, in several different colors.

Itachi was dueling Zancrow, with the God Slayer laughing psychotically as he devoured the Ninja's black flames.

Elsewhere, Ace was clashing with Dabi. Red and Blue flames struggled for supremacy, as the Pirate and Supervillain fought.

As this was going on, another battle was about to begin. Charlotte Oven looked around, having sensed a presence amidst the raging fires that surrounded him. Then, he was just barely able to dodge a narrow beam of fire.

"Well, looks like you have some nice reflexes at least", a voice called out from above. The former officer of the Big Mom Pirates looked up, seeing a man standing in the air.

He was a young-looking man, with a fiery-red mohawk. He was wearing a white, military-esque uniform, with a thin chain with the a certain emblem attached to it, hanging around his neck.

"So, what is your name?" The man asked with a wicked grin, as he started descending towards the ground.

"Charlotte Oven", the Pirate replied in gruff manner, as he glared his opponent. "And you are?"

"Me? Name's Bazz-B. I'm a Quincy", the former Sternritter replied. Just then, as his boots were about to touch the ground, what looked like red speed-lines appeared on them.

"BURNING STOMP!" Bazz exclaimed, as a blast of heat erupted from where he had landed. Oven quickly used his Devil-Fruit power to heat up his own body, to better withstand the attack.

"Oh? That is a neat trick!" The Punkish Quincy stated. "I am guessing that is your so-called Devil-Fruit power?"

"Yes, I ate the Netsu Netsu no Mi. Meaning, I am a High Heat Human!" The Son of Big Mom declared, before he heated up his forearm and throw a punch of tremendous power. Bazz quickly doged, using his Hirenkyaku.

"Well, ain't that a neat coincidence! You see, I was given the Schrift 'H' - 'The Heat'! So, it looks like this will be a battle of Heat vs. Heat!"

With that statement, Bazz lifted his arm while pointing all of his fingers except his thumb forward. In response to this, Oven lifted his massive naginata, as it's blade was covered in flames.

Bazz in turn yelled out: "Burner Finger 4!" As he did, a large blade of fire with an elongated crossguard formed around his hand.

The two then rushed forward. As the two flaming blades clashed, it caused a massive explosion of fire to erupt.

As the Quincy and Pirate continue to clash, their attacks growing more and more fiery, the island around them burned...

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring a series of battles I thought would be 'Pretty Lit'!

Bazz-B vs. Oven especially would be VERY fitting, given how they both have the powers of "Heat"! And, I am sure a battle between a Sternritter and a major Yonko subordinate, would make for a really fun fight, hehe!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 284: 'Useful' edition

Notes:

So, this is a chapter set a couple of years after the C.S. crew have defeated all of their enemies and are enjoying times of peace.

And, we get to see what Kisame and Tia are up to.

With that said, hope you enjoy!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Halibel was sitting by a large, table, in a fancy looking chair. She was reading a series of papers, while chewing on a piece of fried shrimp.

"Ugh...fools..." she grumbled as her eyes narrowed with clear annoyance. "What's up?" A certain blue-haired Ninja suddenly appeared, looking over the Hollow's shoulder.

"Kisame, look at this drivel", Halibel stated as she showed him the papers. "Ah...the meeting with the Council." The former Akatsuki remarked in a knowing way.

"Remind me WHY, we actually put up with their garbage?" The blonde asked, though it seemed more like a rhetorical question then anything.

That didn't stop Kisame from answering with his usual sardonic humor, though.

"Did you expect anything less from humanity's sewers...My Queen?" Kisame asked with a wry grin. To which Halibel let out an exasperated groan.

"If you want...I COULD exterminate them like the rats they are~ Just say the word, and I will obey, My Queen..."

"NO." Halibel sendt him a stern look. "Even pests have their use...something we all should keep in mind."

Kisame frowned at that, before looking away, seemingly sulking. Halibel let out another sigh.

"Tell me...do you really want to be useful?" Kisame looked at her with eager eyes, as he nodded. His frown was quickly turning back into a grin.

"...Start down there..." The Hollow Queen stated in a deadpan manner.

At that, Kisame's grin turned VERY wry...

OoOoOoO

(Later)

"It echoes down here, My Queen. It echoes...echoes...echoes..."

Halibel let out another sigh, though this one had a noticeable tinge of fondness despite the exasperation.

"You really are incorrigible, aren't you?"

"Hehe...that is part of my charm, after all!"

"Keep telling yourself that...my King."

Notes:

So yeah... Those two are DEFINITELY enjoying themselves!

With that said, I hope that interaction between K/H gave you a good laugh, hehe!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 285: The Dance of the Dragons edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

High up in the skys of the Sea of Second Chances, a battle was about to take place.

And it would be a battle, between beings that ruled over the element of fire.

Two of the beings, were massive winged creatures, clad in black scales. One had blood red eyes, and hailed from the Norse mythos, while the other had storm-gray eyes, and originated from Hungarian legends.

They were Fafnir, the cursed Dragon whose power was only matched by his insatiable greed. And Fernyiges, who was the Lord of all Dragons in his mythos.

Neither of the winged lizards were alone. On their backs, were a pair of equally dangerous riders.

The man on Fafnir's back, also originated from the Norse myths. His hair was red, and seemed to be flowing like live-fire, and his eyes were glowing like embers. His skin was eerily pale, like ashes, and he was wearing black clothing, that resembled things that had gotten charred by fires.

He was Logi, the Norse God of and personification of Fire.

The being that was Currently riding Fernyiges, was a an evil man-eating humanoid, with a reptilian appearance. It's body was composed entirely of fire, magma, and rock crystals.

This was the Cherufe, a creature from Mapuche Mythology.

It was said that it lived deep within magma pools inside volcanoes, and that they were the cause of earthquakes and volcanic eruptions.
The only way to appease a raging Cherufe, was by sacrificing humans to them. Preferably the virgin maiden kind of humans. After it finished consuming the more delicate parts of it's victims, the Cherufe would then take delight in igniting the disembodied heads of the young girls and hurling them from the mouth of the volcano it called home.

Logi grinned, as he eyed his opponent. Then, with a gesture of his hand, a massive sword, made entirely of flame, appeared in his hand.

The Cherufe let out a ominous chuckle, with a voice that was as deep as the rumble of an earthquake. Then, both of it's arms would change into spear-like shapes.

Meanwhile, the two Dragons snarled at each other, their huge, razor-sharp teeth on full display. Then, they both unleashed a breath of fire, that was hot enough to melt solid stone.

As the fire blasts cancelled themselves out, the Black Dragons rushed forward. As they collided, and began to rip and tear at each other with their teeth and claws, Logi and the Cherufe clashed as well.

The clash between the four beings, was causing such intense heat, that even the raging sea blow them, was boiling.

As the wind howled, the battle only continued to heat up.

And in time, the battle would come to be known as...

The Dance of the Dragons...

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring a battle between two Dragons and their fire-wielding Riders!

I have been watching House of the Dragon...and it inspired me to write my own version of a duel between Dragons and their Riders, hehe!

Plus, I also wanted to include the Cherufe, a really dope creature from Mapuche Mythology!

BTW, OceanLord, have you finished the second batch of Stone Ocean episodes? I have some ideas for some of the characters that were featured in those episodes, so let me know if you wanna see some chapters from me featuring those wonderfully weird Stand-users!

Also, Bleach is finally back with the TYBW anime, and I am really hyped for that! So, I might write some chapters with the Bleach cast as the episodes come out!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 286: After Midnight edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The Morrigan was watching over a certain island, white a look of eager anticipation.

"My Queen, just who did you send there?" Dracula asked with a raised eyebrow. "You seem even more excited then usual."

"Oh, I have sent some truly wonderful creatures, that I recently got my hands on!" The Goddess replied. "And now...It looks like the show is about to begin!"

OoOoOoO

The island that the Morrigan was watching, was a small one, that was home to a town with rather advanced technology. Still, it was a quiet and peaceful place, that had avoided getting involved with the conflicts of the Sea of Second Chances.

Which was of course, what had led to the Morrigan sending this particular batch of creatures there.

As a man was taking a small walk, enjoying the beauty of the moon, he sudd stopped. "What...is that noise?"

Then, he turned around, and let out a scream.

"Heigh-ho, Heigh-ho!"

Rushing forward, was an entire ARMY, of small, scaly creatures. All of them were either singing, laughing or making wisecracks.

These, were the Gremlins. They were creaturs that thrived on mischief, mayhem and murder, all while having the time of their lives.

As this poor town was about to experience.

As the demented little demons were causing chaos, one Gremlin was sitting back while reading a book. He was sporting glasses and seemed more intelligent than his juvenile brethren.

"I say, this new world we find ourselves in, seems like it will provide us with all the entertainment we could want!" The Brain Gremlin declared, as he watched the rest of the Gremlins wreaking havoc...

OoOoOoO

"HAHAHAHA! You see, my dear Count!" Aren't they a great addition to our ranks! What a delightful batch of Creatures!" The Morrigan stated, as she continued to watch the Chaos unfolding with a wicked grin on her face...

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring the Iconic batch of Chaos Critters themselves! The Gremlins!

I watched both of the Gremlins movies recently and it made me think: "These guys would have a blast causing mischief in the Sea of Second Chances!"
And, I figured that the Morrigan, would be totally willing to recruit those lovable little bastards, given how much she enjoys creating chaos, hehe!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 287: The Meteorites and the Mayhem-Maker edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Kagura Mikazuchi was currently facing off against a opponent. Said opponent was a large, muscular man wearing a prison guard uniform.

As magic-user drew her sword, she felt somewhat unnerved by the look in the black haired man's eyes.

"Those eyes...they contain such intense anger...and why am I also feeling such a strong desire to hurt him as much as I can?"

Then, suddenly, Kagura had to quickly use her Katana to block a something that caused her eyes to widen in shock.

"Wait...does he also have the power to control Meteorites?!"

The Stand-user known as Viviano Westwood, simply grinned. "By the time I am done with you, you'll be nothing but a bloody stain on the ground!"

OoOoOoO

Far away, the Morrigan grinned as she watched the fight taking place.

"My, my...these Stands are so much fun! And that one that I sent along with the user of Planet Waves, will make sure this fight will be one to remember!"

The Phantom Queen let out a laugh. "Yes, the one known as 'Survivor'...what a marvelous power it has! HAHAHA!"

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring a duo of Stands from JoJo part 6!

After seeing the battle against Planet Waves, I felt it would be really fun to see Kagura fighting someone with the power to control Meteorites!

And, I also had to include 'Survivor' as well! After all, it is part of the reason that fight was as brutal as it was!

Plus, you KNOW that the Morrigan would love the utter CHAOS that particular Stand is able to create, hehe!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 288: The Ruler of Talokan edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Poseidon was standing on the beach of Fiddler’s Green, looking outat the Sea. He was sensing how the islands under his control were going into lockdown in preparation for the war between Cipactli and Tiamat. The Grek God noted with some satisfaction that most of his territory seemed to have responded quickly to his orders.

"I am fortunate that most of my forces seem to respect the authority of Amphitrite and Triton", the Trident-wielder thought to himself. He couldn't help the proud smile that spread across his face as he thought of his very capable Queen and loyal Heir.

Then, he sensed a presence coming towards him. As he looked down at the ocean, he saw a man rising out of the water.

He had dark skin and black hair and was holding a spear made of vibranium. He gave the Sea God a respectful nod as he approached him.

"Well met, My Lord."

"King Ch'ah Toh Almehen", Poseidon replied with a nod of his own. "I take it that Talokan has been well-fortified?" The Talokanil mutant, who had been known to his enemies as Namor, replied: "It has been done, just as you requested."

"Good. Talokan is one of the most important areas under my protection. Knowing that it will be safe during this war, puts my mind at ease. As I am sure it does for you, as well", the Olympian stated. "Indeed", the Sub-Mariner replied, though one could detect a hint of anger in his eyes at the mention of his kingdom being a vassal state under the Greek God.

Still, it vanished quickly. Namor had decided that siding with Poseidon was the best option he could have made to ensure the safety of his people. And, he was considered one of the most high-ranking members of the Trident-wielder’s subordinates.
So, he could endure having to stomach the Olympian’s arrogance.

"Make sure the Talokanil are ready for battle", Poseidon stated, his gaze firmly on the horizon. "I have a feeling, that very soon...We will have to wage war, in order to secure our place as the TRUE rulers of this Sea..."

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring the main antagonist of Black Panther: Wakanda Forever. The King of Talokan, Namor!

I though, since it seems like the DC-inspired Atlantis are going to be allies to the Cutty Sark crew, that the MCU equivalent should be allied with Poseidon.
And, I felt Namor would be a very fitting as a high-ranking member of the Trident-wielder’s army.

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 289: The Sorceress edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

On Taibhse Island, in the castle of the Morrigan, several of her top subordinates had gathered. Most of them were eager to discuss what the war between Cipactli and Tiamat would entail for them in the future.

"If nothing else, this war is sure to keep our Queen entertained!" The Dullahan exclaimed, as he stroked the neck of his horse.

"Indeed. And, I am sure seeing the battles that this war will ensure, will help inspire me in regards to my music", the Pied Piper added as he tapped his flute with a pleased grin.

"Well, I am glad to see that the two of you are enjoying this", another member of the group stated with a amused smile. She was a stunningly beautiful woman, with pale skin, long silky black hair and striking blue eyes. She was wearing elegant, regal-looking robes, befitting that of a medieval Noblewoman.

She was the Enchantress who had been born with the name Morgana, but who had become known as Morgan le Fay, the most powerful Sorceress of her time.

"I do agree with them though", another feminine voice added. "There will be a lot of bloodshed when those two clash." The Banshee looked over at the Headless Horesman and Musician, well-aware of how keen they were to see said bloodshed first hand.

"Which is why, the Morrigan should have insisted that we be allowed to join this war!" Lycaon, the king of Werewolves exclaimed while baring his teeth angrily.

"I would advise you to mind your tongue, Lycaon", Morgan stated while looking at the Werewolf with a repulsed expression.

"Shut up! As if I would listen to anything you have to say, Brother-Fucker!" The man wearing a crown of bones replied with a snarl.

To which the Sorceress simply raised an eyebrow, looking very unamused. "That is quite rich, coming from someone who worshiped a Pantheon whose family-tree is practically a circle", she replied while sporting a lopsided grin. Said statment made all of the other subordinates present chuckle, much to Lycaon’s fury.

"Although...I do wonder if he is somewhere is this Sea...", the Sorceress though to herself, as her grin turned into a frown.

"If you are here, I do hope I get to see you again...Mordred...my son..."

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring someone I felt would be a VERY fitting member of the Morrigan’s crew! The Sorceress from Arthurian Legend, Morgan le Fay!

Given her status as one of the most Iconic users of magic out there, I figured she would be someone the Phantom Queen would wish to recruit. Plus, given how varied her portrayals are, it would be interesting to see were she would be on the morality spectrum in the SoSC!

Although, I had to make a reference to her banging her brother. Oh, how disturbingly common that is in mythology, haha!

Speaking of which, I would also be interested in seeing what you would do with Mordred in the main story! I could see him having a interesting dynamic with the Shireen crew!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 290: The Colour of Snow edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

On the island that Poseidon had named Lefkada, as both a tribute to the island in his old world and because of the trio he had entrusted it to, things were calm.

Snow had been sent on a mission which he had completed and so his two fellow Ice Deities were waiting for him to return. They were standing on top of the highest tower of their castle, with the Yuki-Onna looking out towards the horizon with a wistful expression.

"Oh, what's the matter? Feeling lonely without our dear Norse companion?"

The Japanese Spirit turned around to look at Khione, who was sporting a taunting smirk.

When the kimono-wearing woman didn't reply, the Greek Goddess put a finger to her chin, adopted a ‘Thinking pose’.

"You know, I must admit...I find your name rather sad", Khione said while looking at her supposed ally with an expression of obviously fake sympathy. "After all...It simply means ‘Snow Woman’! If we're being honest, it doesn't even sound like a proper name!"

At first, it seemed like the Yuki-Onna was not going to reply to Khione's cruel words. Then, when the Greek Goddess was going to continue her taunting, the Japanese Spirit suddenly spoke.

"Khione...tell me...do you know why Snow is White?" When the Goddess looked at her with a confused expression, the Yuki-Onna gave her a sad smile.

"It is because...it has forgotten what color it's supposed to be..."

Upon hearing those words and realizing the implications they had, Khione could only look at the Yuki-Onna with a stunned look on her face.

However, before the Greek Goddess could think of a retort, another voice called out: "I have returned." Both of the women shifted their gaze, to see that Snow was not standing there. The Norse God looked at both of them without saying anything, before his gaze settled on Khione.

"I do not know why Snow is White", he stated while looking at the Greek Goddes with contempt in his eyes. Then, his gaze shifted towards the Yuki-Onna and his expression softened.

"But...I still think Snow...is Beautiful."

At that, the Yuki-Onna's eyes widened in surprise. Then, she smiled at the Norse God, her eyes shining.

"I see", she simply replied.

Because those words, said so much...

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring the trio of Snow, the Yuki-Onna and Khione!

I just really like writing these three and their dynamic, hehe! And yes, the lines about ‘The Colour of Snow’, were a reference to one of my favorite scenes from Code Geass!
I felt those lines were really fitting for the subtle but tender relationship between Snow and the Yuki-Onna.

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 291: The Record of Ragnarok quotes edition

Notes:

So this chapter is just me taking some quotes from the manga series Record of Ragnarok, which is basically the ultimate version of the Tournament arc, filled with awesome quotes, and giving them to SoSC characters I though were fitting.

With that said, I hope you enjoy!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Jormungandr, while battling someone he views as a worthy opponent: "To think a Human's strength could reach such heights. With that move just now, I had meant to kill you but... you're magnificent."

Baraggan to Hades: "Hades, King of the Netherworld, was it? Let me tell you something. There can only be one king in the world... and that man is I."

Whitebeard: "You thought the same too, huh? They all say the same thing. “Hatred”? “Revenge”? I don’t need any of that. There is no reason why. Is there any man that needs a reason...to protect his own children?”

Poseidon: "As long as we fight, we win. Such are the Gods."

Yhwach to the Gods: "Humble yourselves. It matters not what this place is. You're in the presence of an Emperor. The throne is where I am."

Notes:

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 292: The Dealer edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The Sea of Second Chances was filled with various different beings.

Some sought to place themselves as the ruler of this new world, while others were content to enjoy their new life. However, many had become aware that with all of the powerful beings roaming the sea...they stood little chance of surviving as they were.

Most solved this problem by joining forces with mor powerful individuals and crews. But...there were also those who tried gaining greater power through more...faustian means...

OoOoOoO

A man knocked on a door, to which a voice replied: "Come on in!" As the man entered the shop, he looked around, seeing that the house was filled with all sorts of strange artifacts and creatures.

"Ah! Welcome my good sir!" The man was startled as the owner of the shop was suddenly standing right in front of him.

He was a rather short man, with wild, spiky red hair. His skin was pale and he was wearing fancy looking clothes, but it was undercut by all of the sot and dirt that the man was covered in. Finally, the colours of his eyes seemed to change from blue, to green to yellow in a eerie way.

Despite the man or rather, the IMP'S, unsettling appearance, the man felt himself relax. There was just something about the shop-owner's charming smile, that put him at ease.

"So, I assume that you are here, for a business transaction?" The red-haired man asked as he walked over to his desk and sat down. The customer followed him, while replying: "Yeah. I have been longing to journey out and explore the sea...but, I have no special powers..."

"Oh, I see...", the Imp nodded his head. "I assume you seek to remedy this? And you have heard that I could help you in your hour of need?"

"Yes!" The man nodded at that. "Please, I would do anything! Just please help me, sir!" The red-haired man gave him a smile, though unlike the one from earlier...this one caused a shudder to run down the man's spine. Still, he felt that he had come too far to turn back now.

"Very well. I will ensure that your wish is fulfilled. All that I ask for in return..."

The Imp paused for a moment, looking at the man with a creepy HUNGER in his eyes.

"...Is that you promise me that you will do something for ME in the future, when I ask it of you."

The man nodded, and the Imp reached out his hand. While the man hesitated for a moment, he then shook it. At once, he felt a new kind of power surge through him.

"A pleasure doing business with you!" The red-haired man stated with a smile, as the man looked at his hands with wonder.

"Oh, and do be so kind as to tell those you meet on your journey about me...tell them that if they yearn to have their wishes granted...they need only seek out Rumpelstiltskin..."

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring a classic Fairy Tale character! That being, the Iconic Imp that grants wishes in exchange for prices that are often FAR higher then people are prepared for, Rumpelstiltskin!

I just liked the idea of their being a criminal-underworld in the SoSC, since seeing that Doffy is up to his usual antics. And I figured that a being that could increase his own power and influence by putting people in his debt via a magical contract, sounded really cool!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 293: The Archers edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Somewhere in the Sea of Second Chances, two groups were about to do battle.

One of the groups, consisted of two Olympians, both of whom were famous for their skills with the bow.

"Alright! You ready to show these guys what we can do, sis?" The Male God asked, looking at his sister with a grin. Said sister simply shook her head in exasperation, before she replied. "I trust that you will take this battle seriously...little brother."

As Apollo and Artemis, the Twin Archers of the Greek Gods continued their bickering, their opponents were far more focused on preparing for the upcoming battle.

One of them was a Goddess from Inuit Mythology. She was Arnapkapfaaluk, a Goddess of the Sea. She was a malevolent Deity that inspired fear in hunters, and had to power to control the animals of the seas.

The other was a man riding a huge black horse. He was surrounded by large hounds and had a large owl on his shoulder. He had antlers growing from his head and was covered in blood-soaked chains that rattled ominously.
He was the legendary Ghost from English Folklore, known as Herne the Hunter.

The final member of the group, was a God from the Aztec Pantheon. He wore a black mask over his eyes and had distinctive red and white pin stripes painted on his body. He was carrying a hunting gear, which included a bow and arrows, and a net for carrying dead game.
He was Mixcoatl, the Aztec God of the Hunt.

As he readied his Bow, the man accompanying Apollo and Artemis, declared: "I believe it would be wise of the two of you, to focus on our opponents." The Twins finally stopped arguing as they realized their ally was right.

"Well then, we will take the lead on this, if that is alright with you?" Apollo asked the man while he summoned his golden bow. Artemis in turn summoned her sliver bow.

"Yes, that would be our best option", the man wearing a white uniform replied with a nod. He then summoned his own bow, which was made up entirely of surging blue energy.

"If the two of you can endure as much damage as you can without dying...I assure you, that I can make sure we win this battle."

While both of the Greek Gods were hesitant to place that much faith in a mortal...something about the confidence in the black haired bespectacled young man's eyes, assured the Godly siblings, that he was telling the truth.

"Very well. We shall place out trust in you...Quincy", Artemis stated while giving him a nod. She and Apollo then rushed forward, as they both unleashed a hail of arrows towards their enemies.

As the battle began, the man with the title of 'The Last Quincy', was watching every move that was being made.

"I just have to wait for the right moment...and then, I can use the power of the Antithesis, to win us this battle!"

And with that, Uryu Ishida readied his Reishi Bow, preparing of the moment when he would have to take the pivotal shot in this battle between Gods...

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring a battle between two groups of Divine Archers!

I really wanted to write a chapter staring Apollo and Artemis!
And, I figured that if there was any 'Mortal' Archer that could keep up with those two, it had to be the next King ot the Quincy: Uryu Ishida!

After all...his 'Antithesis' ability, is one of the most powerful in ALL of Bleach! I would say that would make him a worthy Archer, even in the eyes of the Twin Archers of the Olympians!

And I hope you liked the group that I picked as this trios opponents! Those being a set of more malevolent Hunting Deities, being Arnapkapfaaluk, Herne the Hunter and Mixcoatl.

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 294: The Narcotics edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

On a island in th middle of the Sea of Second Chances, a certain group was resting in their new hideout.

The group, which consisted of four members, were having a discussion about who they would ally themselves with in this new world.

"So, I just received an offer from Donquixote Doflamingo". The leader of the team stated. He was a rather short old man who was wearing worn down clothing. He was holding a black umbrella.

"Well, I say he can take his offer and fuck right off!" The man yelling was young, with a frail build, large eyes and sunken cheeks. His body was covered in scars from self-inflicted injuries. He had long bangs hanging in front of his face.
The teenager was wearing a sleeveless cagoule from which two chains hang, each decorated by one six-pointed star. He also wore a pair of tall sneakers going up his calves.

"Aww...please don't be so mad, Vittorio", another voice chimed in. It belonged to a young girl, who appeared to be extremely sickly and frail, with pale skin but faintly red lips. She had long, wavy hair that was decorated with flowers. Blood was trickling out of her mouth, which was a result of the rare blood disease she suffered from.

As the "junkie girl", crawled over to the boy and proceed to stroke his hair in a soothing manner, she looked over at the final member of their team.

"What do you think we should do, Massimo?", she asked the man. Said man was tall, with an angular and bony build. He had a thin nose, eyes and eyebrows. His eyes had dark rings under them. He had long, straight hair, and was wearing a hat with fur trimming. His outfit was a one-piece suit with shoes that melded into it. He also wore a belt with a large buckle featuring a rectangular shape in it with three circles.

"I don't really care...I leave the decision-making up to Kocaqi." The man replied in a extremely apathetic manner.

"Hmm...well...there are certainly benefits to being in a alliance with an individual with as much influence as the "Heavenly Yaksha". But, at the same time...I am hesitant about tying ourselves to such a man..."

The leader of the group appeared to be in deep thought, wondering what the best choice of action would be. Meanwhile, the others watched him, wondering what his decision would be...

For they all knew. As the Narcotis team of the Passione Mafia, they could become Rulers of this new world’s criminal underworld. After all...those who controlled the drug trade...could control everything...

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring the main group of villains from the JoJo Light-Novel: Purple Haze Feedback. That being, the Narcotics Team!

Purple Haze Feedback is my favorite JoJo spin-off, and it serves as a excellent epilogue to Part 5.
If you are interest in checking it out, I would highly recommend the Audiobook of it by dargosian on Youtube. It is very well done!

And I would also recommend checking out the artwork Araki did for both the characters and their Stands. Massimo's Stand especially, is some real Nightmare-fuel, haha!

But yeah, I really liked the idea of a set of antagonists in a arc, that would focus on the criminal underworld of the SoSC, being a group capable of synthesizing drugs.
Afer all, those who could manufacture drugs, are bound to become some of the most significant players in the criminal underworld!

And, you know Doffy would be ALL OVER the chance of getting a monopoly on the drug trade of this new world, haha!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 295: The options edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

On the Island of Miquiztli, the Congregation had gathered for their weekly meeting. They used this meeting to inform each other of the goings on in Cipactli’s territory and then spent the rest of the evening relaxing.

Said relaxing, usually involved one of them choosing some kind of entertainment they wished to share with the others.

However...this time, all of the other members were NOT looking forward to the evening’s entertainment. Because this time...it was the Skin-Walker who got to choose what they were going to watch.

As the rest of Cipactli’s Elite were filled with dredd, the Nightmare of the Navajo strolled into the cave. It was sporting a massive shit-eating grin, which did NOT easy the worries of the rest of the Congregation.

"Alrighty!" The abomination pulled out to DVD-cases, and turned it’s eyes towards it’s (very reluctant) allies.

"Here are tonights options!" It held up one of the DVD-cases. "We can either watch this; a compilation of EVERY SINGLE disturbing moment in ‘Berserk’, on loop for 10 hours!

Even the members of the Congregation, looked sickened by that option.

"..And...what is the other option...?" Bigfoot finally asked, his voice just barely quavering.

"Oh, it’s watching the entire first season of ‘Velma’!" The Skin-Walker replied gleefully, it eyes shining with a sadistic glint.

"..."

The rest of the Congregation all looked at each other in silence...and then, they all declared simultaneously: "We chose the first one."

"Wonderful!" The Skin-Walker stated with as it skipped over to the TV to put on the compilation.

Meanwhile the rest of the Cipactli’s Elite looked resigned to their fate. After all...

ANYTHING was better, then being forced to watch ‘Velma’...

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring the Skin-Walker being a Dick as usual!

But yeah, I couldn't resist the chance to dunk on the Velma series! And besides, despite all of the messed up stuff in it, Berserk is a genuine masterpiece!
Even if it is going to leave you INCREDIBLY depressed given the amount of terrible stuff the character in it suffer through...

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 296: The Weight of a Life edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

On a island in the Sea of Second Chances, a certain battle was about to take place.

"Nihihihihihi! Man, taking out these weaklings from the entrance islands is really boring!"

The man speaking, was a large overweight fello, with long, wavy, blond hair under a big red hat. He had a large yellow beard and mustache. He had a hairy chest and thick, club-shaped arms, with very thin forearms, which were a bit hairy. He also had short, hairy legs. He wore a large red shirt with swirly designs on it and a tail-like appendage on its back. He had sunglasses on, and the Donquixote Pirates' Jolly Roger was printed on both his arms, as well as on a red peaked cap. He also wore a clover-shaped iron plate on his back.

Machvise, a officer of the Donquixote Pirates, let out a sigh. "I wish the Captain would give me some more interesting missions..."

Then, he suddenly heard a voice: "I see...so YOU are the one who has been terrorizing the civilians of these islands..."

The voice, which clearly belonged to a man, sounded simultaneously tired, yet menacing. Feeling excited at the prospect of fighting someone strong, the Pirate turned around sporting a mean grin.

Which immediately turned into a horrified expression.

"W..wh....what the HELL are YOU?" The heavy-set man exclaimed.

The man standing in front of him had blue eyes and shoulder length blond hair, with one bang covering his left eye. He was wearing a modified shihakushō with a white hood lined with small black dots.
However, the thing that had shocked even the New World Pirate, was the large hole in the right side of his chest, which was propped open by thick rods. The arm which he was holding his sword with, also appeared to be made out of some kind of metal.

"What am I...?"

The man looked up at Machvise from beneath his hood. The cold look in his blue eyes, sent a shiver down the Donquixote Pirate's spine.

"...I am merely a man...who has come to take your life." Izuru Kira, the former lieutenant of the 3rd Division of the Gotei 13, stated as he raised his Zanpakutō.

"Raise Your Head, Wabisuke", he called out as his sword lost its curve and straightened, and where a normal katana would end, Wabisuke's blade made two 90 degree angles, forming three sides of a square, reminiscent of a hook, it's cutting edge on the inside of the angles.

Trying to shake off his shock at the Soul Reaper's appearance, Machvise flexed his muscles, as he prepared to jump into the air.

"Well, it doesn't matter how creepy you look! I will just use the powers of my Ton Ton no Mi, to crush you like I did to all those weaklings!" The Pirate declared as he leaped into the air.

However, as he rose into the sky, he heard the blone-haired man uttering word that had already become feared in the Sea of Second Chances:

"Ban...kai!"

Then, the man had suddenly appeared right in front of him. Before Machvise had a chance to react, the Soul Reaper had slashed him straight across the torso. Having been brought out of focus, the Pirate quickly plummeted towards the ground, his face colliding with the dirt in a rather unpleasant manner.

"Ouch! That hurt, dammit!" The bearded man exclaimed with a angry growl as he got on his feet. He glared at the Soul Reaper as he touched back down, lifting his hand to point at him.

"I will make sure you pay for that, you bastard!"

Kira simply looked at him with a dispassionate look on his face. "I am afraid that you won't. And, you will know why...very quickly..."

The Pirate looked confused by that statement...when suddenly, he noticed something weird was happening.

"What the Hell!? What is going on? I didn't reactivate my powers yet!?" Machvise looked at the Soul Reaper, as his voice started to shake with fear.

"W..what's happening to me!?"

"What you are feeling, is the ultimate power of my Zanpakutō, Wabisuke", Kira replied in a matter-of-factly tone of voice. "My Shikai has the power to double the weight of any object that it strikes. But, my Bankai..."

He paused for a moment, his visible blue eye meeting Machvise's terrified ones.

"It has the ability, to increase the weight of anything I strike...indefinitely. Meaning, whatever my blade slashes...will continue to grow heavier, for as long I as want it to."

Realizing the implications of what the Soul Reaper has just explained, the Pirate yelled out: "Then, what the Hell did you chose to effect when you slashed ME?!"

"...I simply chose...your skin", Kira stated in a eerily calm manner.

Machvise was about to yell at him to explain what he meant by that, when he suddenly saw what was happening to his arm.

For you see, since Kira had chosen the skin as the target his Bankai would have an effect on...the skin on Machvise's arm was quickly beginning to sink downwards, in unnatural way. Then, before the Pirate could do anything, his very flesh started to be torn off his arm, causing the arm to be rendered into a grotesque lump of blood and bones.

"AAAAAHHHHH!"

As Machvise screamed out in pain, his entire body started to undergo this process. His screams become a distorted howl, as his face practically collapsed into a horrific mask of veins and arteries.

Kira simply stood and watched the as the Pirate's mangled corpse, which was little more than a twitching pile of gore, proceed to sink into the earth.

"I hope that, in your final moments, you understood the difference in our powers", the Soul Reaper stated in a solemn tone.

"Where you simply crushed those who were weaker then you...I always feel the Weight of taking a Life..."

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring something I have wanted to write about for a longtime: The Bankai of Izuru Kira!

So yeah...I really went with the idea that Kubo had in regards to Izuru's Bankai...that being, that the effects of it, would be quite nauseating!

But, I think this kind of ability would be quite fitting for Kira! After all, he has been shown to have a very ruthless side to him while in battle.
And, I though having Wabisuke's ultimate power being based on the idea of embodying the theme of feeling the ‘Weight of a taking a Life’, to it's most extreme in a literal way, would be very cool. Even if the end-results are going to be very gruesome!

And, I chose Machvise as the victim of this Bankai, given his Ton Ton Devil Fruit...so I ended up giving a pretty minor OP villain a VERY brutal death...so yeah...

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 297: The Levitation edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

On a island in the Sea of Second Chances, a certain duo was fighting a horde of Samebitos.

One of them, a older man with a long mane of blone hair and swords in the place of his legs, reached down and touched a series of boulders. Said boulders then started to float into the air. WIth a grin, the Pirate then directed the rocks towards the Samebitos.
As a result, the creatures were all crushed.

The other man, clad in makeshift gear, dodged the incoming attack from one of the Sharkmen, and then proceed to spit on him. The Samebitos shot him a furious glare. However, that quickly changed into a look of fear, as the creature started to float into the air.
As the Samebitos cried out, as it continued to drift up into the sky, the Stand-user grinned.

"Ah...nothing like seeing the effects of my Jumpin' Jack Flash on someone who dares to think they can beat me!"

And so, Shiki the Golden Lion and Lang Rangler, continued to easily despatch of the entire Samebitos horde, using their powers over levitation...

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring a duo who both have powers over levitation. Those two being Shiki and Lang Rangler!

So yeah, I though seeing these two as a team, would be pretty cool! And, I feel like the two of them, would be some very fitting rivals to the 'Gravity-Control' trio, hehe!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 298: The Wizard vs. The God edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

On a remote island in the Sea of Second Chances, a certain Deity had just manifested. This was a God that Hades had done his best to keep away, but do to him losing more and more of his strength, the Mayan God had finally descended into the Underworld.

This god, was Nakon. A Mayan God of War. He was a God so Powerful , his followers claimed that he was stronger than all the other Gods of War in every other Pantheon.

Therefore, in order to stop the Mayan Deity from creating a massive powerstruggle, Hades had sent someone he had personally brought to the Sea of Second Chances, to the island. This individual was someone that the Greek God, had taken specific care of summoning at his physical prime, even though he had died as an old man.

Said man now stood ready to battle the War God, who towered over him and was covered in scars.

The Wizard that Hades had sent, was a young man with black eyes without pupils and short blonde hair, with a distinctive ahoge. He was wearing a high-collared blue and black robe, along with a large, flowing white toga draped around his torso.
He carried a staff akin to a wand in his right hand, which surpassed its owner's height, with a long and thin, gnarled wooden haft and a dark, round gemstone fixed upon its tip, partly overgrown by the wood.

This, was the Mage who had been known as the Wizard King, and had been regarded as the strongest member of the Alvarez Empire's Spriggan 12.

He was August, the son of Zeref Dragneel and Mavis Vermillion and one of the most powerful Wizards that had lived in the world known as Earthland.

His power was so impressive, that Hades had made sure to recruit him as soon as he had appeared in the Underworld. While the Wizard had initially been hesitant to join forces with the Greek God...he had accepted it upon been made a certain offer.

That being, in exchange for his loyalty, Hades would eventually reunite him with his Mother and Father...neither of whom had ever known about their son, who yearned for their love above all else...

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring one of my most anticipated SoSC arrivals! That being, the Mage King himself, August!

I really liked the idea of getting to see the son of Zeref and Mavis in his prime, and I was inspired by some really good fanart of what a young August would look like!
If you are curious, just search for "Fairy Tail Young August" on Google Images, and I am sure you will find the fanart that I used as inspiration, hehe!

That being said, I am quite sure that Hades would want to recruit the strongest Mage of the Alvarez Empire...and promising to reunite him with his parents, would be the best way of securing his loyalty!

And of course, I had to give him a worthy opponent as well! So, I decided on Nakon, the strongest God of War from Mayan Mythology!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 299: The Titan vs. the God edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

On the island of Féth Fíada, Manannán mac Lir was standing in his room, looking at the most recent reports he had received.

"Hmm...It seems the war between Cipactli and Tiamat, is well under-way", the Irish God muttered to himself, as he read about the destruction said war had already caused.

"At this rate, those two will destroy most of the Entrance Islands", the Ferryman thought, before letting out a sigh of relief.

After all, he had consulted with Hades about the situation and they had agreed upon a decision. That being, to send one of their strongest allies to protect the Entrance Islands, from Cipaclti and Tiamat’s forces...

OoOoOoO

On one of said Entrance Islands, one of Tiamat’s Generals had docked. Atlas, the Titan of Endurance, looked out over the land. The contempt in his stone grey eyes was all to apparent.

"Tch! Still can't believe that old Hag, ordered me to subdue these pathetic patches of dirt", the Greek Deity muttered under his breath. Still, he knew better then to disobey a direct order from the Babylonian Goddess. "Alright men! Move out!" Atlas pointed his finger, as the Samebitos and Spartoi under his command marched forward.

Then, the Titan’s eyes narrowed. "Wait...was it not sunny just a moment ago?" He looked up...and his eyes widened in shock...

As a massive MOUNTAIN, was directly over him. The Titan didn't even had the time to react, before the giant piece of rock, hit him straight in the face.

There was a beat of silence, as the Samebitos and Spartoi looked at the spot where their leader had stood, all of them completely stunned. Then, cracks startd to form in the mountain...before it was shattered into a million pieces.

Atlas let out a roar of anger, before he started looking around. "WHO...DARES!"

Then, his gaze found something. Standing several miles away, was a lone figure. Then, the individual jumped forward and landed a few feet away from the Titan. Atlas took in the sight of the man...or rather, the God.

He was tall, with messy black hair and icy-blue eyes. His skin was pale and he was wearing clothes that looked suited for traversing a snowy landscape. In his belt, hung a large, razor-sharp sword.
The strangest thing about his appearance, was that his right shoe, appeared to be oddly thick.

This was Vidar, the Norse God of Vengeance. Among the Norse Pantheon, he was considered the strongest God, second only to his brother Thor. He was the one, who would slay the wolf Fenris during Ragnarok, avenging his father Odin.

"I see...so you are one of the supposed ‘All-Father’s’ sons", Atlas stated as he drew his sword. "If so, you might actually provide me with a decent fight!" The Titan of Endurance grinned, as he readied his massive Hoplite sword.

Vidar simply frowned, as he slowly drew his blade. "Ah, that’s right! You are called ‘The Silent God’, correct?" The Titan General said in a mocking drawl.

The Norse God simply narrowed his eyes, before he replied: "Actions always speak louder then words...but those from your Pantheon, always seem to love the sound of your own voices." He then shrugged.

"That is, when you are not busy either fucking or killing your family-members."

At that, the Greek Deity’s grip on the handle of his sword tightened, as his handsome face contorted in anger. "For that, I will show you the difference in strength between a God and a TITAN! YOU FUCKING BRAT!"

The only response Vidar gave that, was to rush forward, as he brought his sword down on the Greek Deity. Atlas lifted his own blade to block the attack, which caused a massive shock-wave to be unleashed from the epicenter.

And thus, the clash between the Titan and the God, had begun...

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring a battle I thought would be pretty epic! That being Atlas, the Titan of Endurance vs. the Norse God of Vengeance, Vidar!

I wanted to give the ‘Ice crew’ another Godly Ally...and I also though it would make sense that Hades would want to recruit a Norse God!
And what better choice then the one, that was strong enough to survive the Norse Apocalypse, AND slay the Giant Wolf that killed the King of the Gods!

So yeah, Vidar is pretty Badass! Hoping we will get to see him at some point in the main story!

And of course, I had to have him give Atlas some snark, regarding how promiscuous the Greek Deities are, haha! XD

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 300: Character Poems edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Jinbe:

Hope and Hate both flow
Like blood through us all.

While Hate will always cover all it touches in red
Hope can cover what it reaches, in colors you didn't even know you could see.

Kisame:

Everyone respects the loyal.
And everyone looks upon the Traitor with disdain in their eyes.

What then, does everyone see when they look upon someone
Who is the most Loyal Traitor there is?

Halibel:

To rule a world of endless night
You seek comfort in the light of the Moon

But when your comrads look towards you as if you are the light that guides them
You feel you must become that light, even if you fear you will never feel whole.
That is what it means to embody Sacrifice.

Notes:

I had to do something special for the chapter 300!

So, I decided to write Character Poems for the Shark trio, in the style of the Volume Poems from Bleach!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 301: The Coffin of Andy and Leyley quotes edtion

Notes:

I have been playing The Coffin of Andy and Leyley, and I got the idea to write chapter featuring some of the dialogue from that game.

For a game about some very dark subject matters, it has a lot of funny as Hell moments and dialogue , haha!

With that said, I hope you enjoy!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Apacci was walking into Halibel's room, having been asked to pick up something that the older woman had left behind.

The younger Hollow had tried her best to NOT think about the fact that Halibel and Kisame were now in a romantic relationship.

However, when her eyes drifted towards the bed in the room, the first though that put into Apacci's head was:

"Your parents have fucked on this bed."

OoOoOoO

The White Company were in their headquarters, relaxing after their last successful mission.

Deidara was sitting on the couch, trying to watch the TV, when suddenly, Bambietta stepped in front of him, blocking the view.

"HEY! Get your fat-ass out of the way!" The former Akatsuki exclaimed angrily.

""ASS"!? I think you meant my awesome fat tits, you cocksucker!" The Quincy girl replied, sounding indignant at the blonde bomber's statement.

"MOVE, YOU COW!!" Deidara yelled back, glaring at his female teammate.

"Whatever!" Bambi said while crossing her arms under her chest, still looking pissed off. She made no sign of moving from where she stood.

There was a brief period of silence.

"Alas, I cannot watch the news off of your fat tits. Do you mind getting out of the way, my dear Bambi?"

"I AM NOT FAT!" The former Sternritter replied, still looking very offended.

"No. You are right. But you're also in the way." The Ninja stated with a sigh.

"APOLOGIZE!" Bambietta yelled out, now sporting a childish pout.

"I'm sorry that you can't understand I'm trying to watch TV!" Deidara shouted, now glaring at her with his arms thrown out to the sides.

"You're so lucky I love you too much to blow you to pieces!!" The girl clad in white stated with a huff.

"...I appreciate it." Deidara managed to say in a somewhat calm tone. "And I would appreciate you too, if you moved a little to the left..."

"You're supposed to say you love me too!!" Bambietta exclaimed with a indignant tone.

"I DO!" NOW FUCK OFF!!" Deidara yelled out, as he buried himself into the couch, looking absolutely DONE with the conversation.

No matter what Bambietta did, the Ninja did not respond.

"It looks like he is determined to ignore me...and my fat tits", the Quincy girl though to herself, now sporting a mischievous grin...

OoOoOoO

The White Company were trying to break into a home that belonged to one of the allies of Hades in the entrance islands. Since they were trying to not get noticed, the group had decided to avoid using their powers unless it was truly necessary.

Which is why, Deidara and Bambietta were currently trying to sneak in through a window in the backside of the house. The Sternritter had just seen that there was a latch on the other side of the window.

"Ugh, I can't reach it by myself", the Quincy stated with a pout.

"Alright, I'll push you up so you can unlock it", Deidara said in a casual tone.

"You're just looking for an excuse to touch my ass~", Bambietta repiled in a flirty tone while sporting a sly grin.

"I...Okay, two things...", the former Akatsuki put his hand on his face while letting out an exasperated sigh.

"First of all, no." Then, he removed his hand, now sporting a mischievous grin himself.

"Secondly, like I'd need an excuse~?"

"Hahaha!" Bambietta laughed at that, clearly delighted by her partner's suggestive statement.

"Now hurry up and find something to unhook the latch with, before I slap you", Deidara said, still grinning.

"On my ass, or the face~?" Bambietta replied, her tone and expression now even more flirtatious.

"That, M`lady, I'll let you find out", Deidara replied in a sly tone, his grin very much a mischievous one.

Notes:

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 302: That group that Cipactli does not talk about edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

When Cipactli had summoned his forces to march on Tiamat, practically everyone serving the The Aztec Eater of Gods, had gathered on Miquiztli.

However...there was ONE particular group, that Cipactli had SPECIFICALLY ORDERED, to NOT leave their post. Now, one might think this was because the ones stationed there was simply SO powerful that the ancient Being though it would be wiser for them to remain where they were, to keep the borders of his territory secure.

Well...that was not quite the reason...to put it mildly...

OoOoOoO

(Far away, on one of the islands on the border between the entrance Islands and Cipactli’s territory)

In the middle of the Island, stood a rather impressive stone castle. Standing guard by the gate, were a mix of anthropomorphic animals.

Sitting in the highest tower, on a rather opulent throne, was the individual in charge of the Island. He had once ruled as King in his own lands, yet had been seen by his people as a cruel tyrant. By his side was his most trusted advisor.

The feline ruler held up his hand, letting the gold in his hand fall onto the large collection that he been gathered from the human settlements on the nearby islands.

"OH, TAXES! BEAUTIFUL, LOVELY, TAXES!"

Prince John, the infamous ‘Phoney King of England’ exclaimed, before letting out delighted laugh.

"Indeed, Sire!" His right hand-snake, the appropriately named Sir Hiss nodded along, doing his best to appease his VERY childish superior. "I do believe this is more gold then we ever obtained, even in our last lives!"

Just then, a familiar voice could be heard outside the door. A large, grey wolf came walking in, whistling a merry tune. Accompanying him, were a collection of the castle’s troops, consisting of Rhinos and Crocodiles.

"Here we are your Highness! With the newest batch of taxes!" The Sheriff of Nottingham declared, as the guards placed down a chest filled to the brink with gold coins.

"AH! Splendid!" The maneless lion declared, as he nodded eagerly, causing the too large crown on his head to slide down over his eyes.

"Oh yes! I am sure Lord Cipactli will be most pleased with us now, Sire!" The Sheriff said with a smile. "And given how well we have ruled over this area, he is sure to grant us his favour very soon!" Hiss added.

"And then finally, I will be known as the greatest King England ever had! MUCH better then that oaf of a brother of mine!" John exclaimed in a petulant manner, before he then proceed to suck on his thumb, sporting a childish frown.

"Ah..yes...indeed, Sire..." Hiss said, in a VERY unconvincing manner, as he and the Sheriff exchanged glances.

They both knew, that they were VERY lucky that Cipactli had decided to humor John by giving him command over one of the LEAST IMPORTANT Islands under his control, PURELY because of the amount of soldiers the feline monarch brought with him.

Still, neither of them were about to tell their superior THAT particular fact...nor that they were being left behind while virtually ALL of Cipactli’s other forces, were going to get the chance to earn power, favor and glory in the upcoming war with Tiamat...

So, they simply kept quiet, as John continued sucking on his thumb...TRULY the image of a great ruler!

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring a group consisting of some of the funniest Disney villains out there!

The LEGENDARY trio of Prince John, Sir Hiss and the Sheriff of Nottingham!

These guys are always good for a laugh...and I thought it would be very fun to have them as members of Cipactli’s forces!

I can TOTALLY imagine that they are group of subordinates that Cipactli NEVER brings up...simply out of pure, second hand embarrassment, haha!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 303: The Voyage of the Demeter edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

In the area of the Sea of Second Chances that was was ruled by the Morrigan, a certain ship was sailing. Knowing that Cipactli and Timat were going to begin their war very soon, the Warrior Witch had wanted to ensure that the islands under her control, would be ready for any potential fallout that could occur because of said war.

Thus, she had sent her most powerful General to survey her territory, knowing he would fufill the task without issue.

Dracula had been quite pleased to be given such a mission. After all, it had given him the chance to use his personal ship. And said ship had a very bloody history.

Because, it was the ship known as the Demeter. And, it was the very same ship the Vampire King had used when he sailed from his ancestral home, to the shores of England. Therefore, the ship’s history was one of bloodshed and suffering.

Which is why, the undead count was so fond of it, naturally.

As Draclua sat in the Captain’s quarters, reading a rapport from one of his subordinates, three figures entered the room.

They were all stunningly beautiful women, so much so that they seemed almost ethereal. All three were eerily pale, with long flowing hair and dressed in elegant, regal dresses.

The first who had entered, whose hair was a brillant golden colour, was sporting a vicious smile. "The islands who had been late in preparing for your arrival, will be ready VERY soon", she stated with a sinister chuckle.

"I am sure they will", Dracula replied while giving the woman a subtle grin. "After all...I know better then anyone, how insatiable you are." As he said that, he looked poignantly at her lips, that were still red with blood.

"Speaking of insatiable..."

The second woman, whose hair was a fiery red colour, said as she appeared behind the Count and proceed to drape her arms around him in a intimate manner.

"When are you going to give ME, the attention I need...Darling~"

Dracula grinned at that, before he took hold of one of the woman’s arms and gave it a playful bite.

"Oh, there is no need to worry. I had intended for us all, to enjoy ourselves tonight". The Undead Nobleman declared with a hungry look in his blood-red eyes. This made the red-haird woman let out a delighted sound, as she rested her had on her lover’s shoulder.

"That does sound very enticing", the final woman stated as she leaned on the wall. As she looked at her lovers with a sly grin, her raven-black hair falling over her bare shoulders in a alluring manner.

"Still, I am sure this war is the match that will light the flames of war all over this sea. Are you looking forward to feasting on all the blood that will be spilled when the time comes for us to join those battles?", she asked in a sultry tone.

"I am...and, the fact that we are allied with a Being that enjoyes a bloody and brutal conflict as much as we do, is another reason for us to be content for now". Dracula declared, as he rose from his seat.

"Now then, I sense that we are about to reach land...We should get ready to greet our hosts", the Vampire King stated with a grin, which caused all three of his Brides to grin, the bloodlust visible in their eyes.

As the three women transformed into bats, and flew away to ensure their Lord recived a ‘Proper’ welcome, Dracula walked up the deck. As the stood on the deck, looking at the island ahead, he though to himself:

"Yes indeed...I am very much looking forward to the days, when the Phantom Queen’s armies, will be fully unleashed upon this Sea!"

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring the King of the Vampires himself, Dracula!

I am very much looking forward to seeing more of the Morrigan’s most powerful General!

And, since I watched the film "The Last Voyage of the Demeter" recently, it made me want to write a chapter showing Dracula having acquired the ship he used to travel with in his previous life, hehe!

I am also very much looking forward to seeing what the Brides of Dracula, will be like in the main story! So, I wanted to include them here as well, in all their sultry, bloodthirsty glory!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 304: The Queen of the Mirrors edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

On the Island of Taibhse, in the highest room of the tallest tower, The Morrigan was looking at one of her most recently acquired artifacts.

It was a large mirror, with a golden frame, that were inscribed with english phrases from the age of the Tudor Dynasty. Smiling to herself, the Phantom Queen utter the words used to summon what was possibly, the most powerful ghostly being under her command, by uttering her name...three consecutive times:

"Bloody Mary...Bloody Mary...Bloody Mary!"

Then, in an instant, a figure had appeared within the mirror.

It was a tall woman, with long black hair and eyes. She was wearing a elegant white dress, and a large gold necklace with a green jewel at the front. However, her regal beauty was contrasted by the blood covering her entire body. Her nails were long and sharp, invoking the image of claws and there seemed to be some kind of vision of fire burning within her cold, black eyes.

"You summend me, my Lady?" The former Queen of England asked as she bowed her head, adressing the Morrigan with the manners befitting someone of her status.

"Yes. I have a mission for you, my dear", the Witch replied with a smile. "I want you to observe all of the major battles that will take place between Cipactli and Tiamat’s forces. While I would love to do so myself, I fear my attention might be needed elsewhere in the upcoming days..."

"...I understand. I will observe what actions the forces of those vile monsters take, and inform you of them", the ethereal english-woman stated with a sneer, her hatered of the other Gods of the Sea and their subordinates evident in her expression.

"Very well. You have your orders", The Morrigan replied as she gestured to the Monarch infamous for burning those she considered ‘Heretics’ alive, that she was free to leave.

The female Noble curtseyed before she vanished as quickly as she had appeared. The Celtic War Goddess grinned, once again feeling delighted that she had gained such a useful and vicious Ghost as a subordinate.

Meanwhile, as a battle raged between the armies of Cipactli and Tiamat, none of the beings fighting were aware that they were being watched.

From every blade, to the sea itself, to even the very eyes...all surfaces that allowed someone to see their own reflection...

ALL OF IT, could be used by the Queen of the Mirrors...and so she observed the battle, her eyes gleaming with the desire to watch all of the creatures before her burn...

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring one of the most Iconic Ghosts of all! The infamous Queen of the Mirrors herself, Bloody Mary!

I felt that such a well-known horror icon, would be a very fitting addition to the Morrigan’s crew, hehe!

And, I imagined that her powers has been upgraded thanks to the magic of the Phantom Queen, making her a much more terrifying opponent!

Basically, her abilities are now like a mixture of the Mirror-Mirror Fruit from One Piece and Clash from Part 5 of JoJo! Meaning that she has her own mirror dimension that she has complete control over, AND that she can appear out of any reflective surface! Now THAT, is a frightening Ghost to come up against!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 305: I caught a little Pokemon edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

On Miquiztli, the Congregation were hanging out. However, they all tensed when the Skinwalker entered the cave.

The Monster was holding a red, white and black ball and was sporting a VERY unsettling grin.

"Hey, hey, guys...I..I caught a little Pokemon...", the mythological terror stated, sounding like he could barely contain his glee. "Do you wanna know what Pokemon I caught?"

"...Which Pokemon did you catch, Skinwalker?" Bigfoot finally asked, glaring at his fellow Lieutenant.

The Skinwalker opened the ball, revealing a humanoid rabbit with brown and yellow fur and red eyes.

"I caught a Lopunny, Bigfoot...I caught a Lopunny..."

"OH NO....Skinwalker, don't tell me...!" Bigfoot stuttered, he and the other members of the Congregation looking utterly HORRIFIED as the implications seemed to dawn on the all.

"You already know guys, you know what I am going to do to that THING!" The Skinwalker stated as his grin widened even more.

"Skinwalker! It's a innocent animal Skinwalker, you can’t!" Bigfoot exclaimed, now starting to truly panic.

"Bigfoot, there's no laws against the Pokemon, Bigfoot!" As the Skinwalker said that, he held up his hands, showing of a un-opened pack of condoms.

"I can do WHATEVER I want with it!" The Abomination declared while laughing maniacally.

"By Cipaclti, NO! DON'T DO IT! OH NO!" Bigfoot and all the other Lieutenants yelled out.

"I'M GONNA DO IT GUYS!" The Skinwalker yelled with out with pure evil delight, as he leaped up into the air, preparing to swan dive right down on the poor Pokemon, who still seemed to be blissfully unaware of what was about to happen...

Notes:

Another chapter, once again highlighting just how utterly SICK AND TWISTED the Skinwalker is! Even compared to the other members of the Congregation!

And I just couldn't resist using one of the most infamous Memes staring The Joker and Batman, haha!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 306: Underworld edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The Cutty Sark crew were currently in the middle of a battle, somewhere in the middel of the Sea of Second Chances.

As far as they knew, there was nothing special about this particular location...however...

None of them were aware that this part of the sea, had in fact been the setting for a nearly APOCALYPTIC event...and that someone had sent a man there, who wielded a power that could literally WEAPONIZE that battle.

Suddenly, the sea started turning into a huge maelstrom and the sky blackened, as lighting-bolts thundered around everywhere. The C.S. crew watched in shock and horror from the island they were currenlty on, as a monstrously large figure started to materialize out there in the sea.

"That being...that must be that monster Athena toldus about" Jinbe stated with wide eyes. "The wrath of the Earth and the darkest Abyss...Typhon..."

"But how?! How can that Monster be here?!" Apacci yelled out. The dark ahired woman looked like she was about to hyperventilate, due to the sheer scale of the titanic monster.

"There must be something going on here", Halibel stated as she placed a hand on Apacci’s shoulder, trying to calm the younger Hollow.

And indeed, the Hollow Queen was right.

Deep in the ocean, the Flying Ducthman was positioned a safe distance away from where the Greek Father of Monsters had appeared. Davy Jones stood at the helm, grinning as he watched the recreated event happening in front of him.

"I must say...that power of yours, is really something...Versace." The Cursed Captain stated, as he looked to his side, towards his newest crew-member.

He was a young man, with blue eyes and blonde hair with a black stripe running through it, tied up into a set of two ponytails. He was wearing a white and blue utfit, as well as a black hoker necklace that had a spiral pattern in the center.

This was Donatello Versace, one of the Sons of DIO and the wielder of the Stand Underworld.

And he was currently using it’s power to summon any historical event that happened in the range of the area, to recreate the time when Typhon had battled the Olympians, while Kronos had marched towards New York.

And so, the C.S. crew watched in horror, as singel greatest threat the Greek Gods had ever faced, slowly approached them, the natural disasters he was causing raging around him...

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring one of my favorite Stands from part 6 of Jojo: Underworld!

The ability to summon any historical event that happened in a location, and weaponizing it, is honestly such a cool power!

And, you gotta love how Araki had one of DIO's kids, have a Stand with a name that had the word "WORLD" in it, haha!

But yeah, I felt that Versace, would be a great opponent for the C.S. crew and their allies! Especially if he was able to recreate something like Typhon's march of destruction!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 307: Cooking edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Boa Hancock was standing in the kitchen. She was overjoyed, since at long last, she and her crew had finally found her beloved!

"Oh, my darling Luffy! It must be fate that we have been reunited in this Sea!" The Pirate Empress declared with her face covered in a charming red colour.

"Now...I wanted to cook something for him, that I never had the chance to in the past...Oh yes! Chicken should be a fine choice!"

The former Warlord found the cook book and flipped through the pages to find the recipe. "Ah! There it is!"

She then beagan reading it aloud: "Roast the chicken for 25 minutes, or 30 minutes if you have large breasts."

The stunningly beautiful woman paused at that, before looking down on her VERY impressive bosom with her eyebrows raised in thought.

"..."

"Better do 30 minutes!"

The Captain of the Kuja Pirates declared with a determined expression!

Notes:

I admit, I am quite fond of Boa and her adorable crush on Luffy.

And, I thought this joke would be very in character for her, haha!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 308: Cupcake edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The Skinwalker was on one of the Entrance Islands. The Monster which was currently disguised as a human was grinning, as he approached his target, a certain building.

Just then, Hades himself appeared in front of the Abomination, clearly having sensed something was off.

"And just why are you here, in front of a preschool?" The God asked in a stern manner, the suspicion in his eyes apparent.

"Oh! Well...I..."

The Skinwalker scrambled to find a believable explanation as to why he was lurking outside a building filled with children.

"I was actually coming out here to pick up a Cupcake!"

Notes:

Another chapter staring the Skinwalker, who is once again being a absolute creep!

As for the whole Cupcake line...All I will say is...If you know, you know!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 309: The Wizard edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Somewhere in the Sea of Second Chances, a man was facing off with a horde of Cipactli's enhanced animals.

He was a older man, with long white hair and a bard that reached down to his stomach. He was wearing a blue robe, that matched the man's eerily blue eyes.

As the animals charged towards the man, he simply lifted his hand, which suddenly began cglowing with energy.

Then, he made a cutting motion, which caused a slashing sound to be heard and in a instant, the members of the horde had been sliced cleanly in two.

"Ah...It seems like the lowest of the God Eater's subordinates, will not be anything to worry about", the Wizard thought out loud to himself.

While most would be shocked at his casual dismissal of the forces of a God of the Sea, this was no ordinary wielder of Magic.

He was Merlin, the greatest mage the British Isles had ever known.

"Now then...what shall I do? It seems to me, that there are great changes about to sweep across this world...and that means, I have to consider whom I should ally myself with."

And with that in mind, the Sorcerer began walking, while summoning a book which he started writing in.

"Still, this magic I sense in Cipactli's, is really quite fascinating...I shall have to study it more..."

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring the most Iconic Wizard of all! Merlin himself!

I am definitely looking forward to seeing the characters from the Arthurian Myths making their introductions in the main story!

And, much like most of those figures, I am very curious to see what Merlin will be like!

After all, there are a lot of versions of the Sorcerer, meaning his morals and overall personality can be quite flexible!

Although, I am expecting him to be one of the most powerful Magic users in the story, hehe!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 310: Irredeemable Monster edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

On one of the Islands under the Morrigan’s control, a certain subordinate of the Goddess had finally finished building his old factory.

"Ah! And now...where is it?" The towering man exclaimed, as he looked at his excited and terrified looking workers.

"Here it is, Sir!" A baker rushed forward, holding out a large blueberry pie.

The pink-haired man stuck out his purple-coloured thumb and then jammed it into the pastry.

"Hmmm...I guess it is good enough. Congratulations! You won't get to be target practice when I test out my new batch of baby Unicorn Horns!" The former Baker’s Boy declared as he patted the Crossbow hanging in his belt.

"T-thank you!" The Baker yelled out, before running off, clearly desperate to get away as quickly as possible.

"Well that was rude! She acted like I was some horrible irredeemable Monster! Oh wait...I AM!"

Big Jack Horner then let out a laugh, before he began walking towards his Pie Factory.

"Now, that I have the support of that violence loving Witch...I know I can succeed in acquiring the Wishing Star! Besides, why else would I have been summoned in this world! It IS called the Sea of SECOND CHANCES, after all!"

And with that astonishing display of self-awareness (or rather lack-there-of) the villain continued walking towards his factory, still chuckling to himself.

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring the Irredeemable Monster himself: Big Jack Horner!

Jack is probably the funniest animated Dreamworks Villain, and I though it would be hilarious to see him being up to his usual antics in the Sea of Second Chances!

And, I felt that he would fit right in with the Morrigan, given both his arsenal of magical weapons AND his love of being evil, haha!

Plus, it would be Funny as Hell to see someone like Naruto trying to Talk-No-Jutsu Jack! Only to see that, yeah, some people are just terrible! No redemption possible! XD

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 311: Beyblade Themes edition

Notes:

I have been enjoying the resurgence of Beyblade going on and people talking about how INSANE the Metal Saga in particular was!

I mean, it is legit canon that in the series that Moses used a Beyblade to PART THE RED SEA! The show was genuinely unhinged! XD

Honestly, it really does feel like a kids show that very quickly turns into a straight up battle Shonen series! But that is probably part of the reason why I enjoyed it so much, haha!

And, just like all good battle Shonens, it had some awesome Soundtracks!

So, here are some themes I felt would fit for some of the SoSC characters!

Hope you all enoy some good OST's!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Jormungandr entrance theme: L-Drago Destructor Theme.

Theme of Mania, Greek Goddess of insanity, madness, chaos, ghosts and the undead: Befall The Ripper Theme 1 & 2.

The battle themes of Hades: Damian’s themes: Hades Drive and The Gate to Hades (Beyblade Metal Fight : Damian Hart Theme Song)

Notes:

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 312: The Battle of the Scientists of Evolution and Perfection edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

On the Island of Alexandria, a battle was taking place.

Knowing that the scientists that resided there, could become one of the biggest threats to her, the Morrigan had sent some of her forces with the orders to eliminate them. And, one of the leaders of said forces, was one of the Phantom Queen’s own leading Scientists. And, he was currently facing off with one of the leaders of the Alexandria.

"Well, well...you seem like quite the interesting specimen." Mayuri stated while sporting his signature grin.

His opponent simply sneered in response. He was a dark-skinned man, wearing a strange, purple utfit. Rather unnervingly, it looked as if his face had been ripped off and had then been reattached.

The High Evolutionary, a man that had been obsessed with creating the perfect species through his sickening experiments, back in his old world, snapped his fingers. As he did so, a horde of grotesque creatures that looked like a mixture of animals, humans and machines, started to surround the area.

"Oh, this is starting to become very interesting indeed!" The Soul Reaper declared, as he slowly unsheathed his sword, his yellow eyes still locked on the researcher with aspirations of Godhood.

And so, the battle of the Scientists of Evolution and Progress, began.

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring a battle of two truly sadistic Scientists!

But yeah, I though the Morrigan, needed some ‘Evil Scientists’ on her team...and The High Evolutionary from the MCU seemed like he would fit EXTREMELY well, hehe!

And, I also felt that he would be great opponent for Mayuri, given his goal of creating a ‘Perfect’ species! That, would definitely be one hell of a insanely awesome AND incredible twisted fight, haha!

And seeing Nemu tear through The High Evolutionary’s abominations, would be very cool as well!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 313: Invisible Wraiths edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The Necromancer crew had arrived on one of the islands that had been the location of one of the latest battles between Cipactli and Tiamat’s forces.

Giselle skipped along the air as they wipped out their bow, shooting down the last remnants of the Gods subordinates. Keyes was using his smokey body to suffocate them, while letting out a sinister laughter.

Finally, the crew’s newest recruit, was looking out at the bloodied battlefield, as he ran a hand through his short yellow hair.

Then, it seemed as if something started to move around the area where the corpses laid. Then, the remaining enhanced animals and Samebitos, were suddenly attacked by something invisible.

"Hehe! Well, it seems as if my Stand, "Limp Bizkit", works just as well in this new world as it did in my old one", Sports Maxx stated with a unsettling grin.

And so, the undead army of the Necromancer crew, continued to grow even stronger...

Notes:

Another chapter, this time featuring another villain that I felt would be a great addition to the Necromancer crew: The wielder of the Invisible Zombies Stand, Sports Maxx!

I thought having the user of Limp Bizkit as a member of Moria’s crew, would definity be cool!

And fun fact, the manga actually changed the Stand’s name to Flaccid Pancake during Localization. Which I think is absolutely hilarious, haha! XD

But yeah, would love to see the C.S. crew and their allies fighting some invisible wraiths at some point in the main story!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Chapter 314: Quite Impressive edition

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The White Company were currently on a mission, to exterminate a horde of Samebitos from one of the Islands under Doflamingo's control.

Deidara and Kimblee were watching Bambietta as the Sternritter used her bombs to annihilate to monsters, all while sporting a gleeful smile.

As he looked over at his companion, Kimblee rasied an eyebrow, before he grinned. "Well, this is about to get interesting", the alchemist thought to himself.

Having finished off the last of the Samebitos, the female Quincy walked over to the two male bombers. She looked rather pleased with herself.

Then, as her eyes scanned Deidara, her eyebrows rose, before a coy smile spread across her face.

"You have quite an impressive Boner there", she stated, as looked at the Ninja's crotch. She seemed quite happy with what she saw, as her grin widened.

Meanwhile, Deidara's face had turned a deep red.

"Uhmm...Thank you?" He eventually replied, sounding very embarrassed.

Meanwhile, Kimblee was watching the whole ordeal with a grin, clearly VERY amused by it.

Notes:

Another chapter, featuring the White Company and Deidara/Bambi antics!

But yeah...I thought Deidara having a very VISIBLE reaction to Bambietta doing her thing, would be funny!

As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)