7 Bookmarks

List of Bookmarks

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Wladyslaw Szpilman is a well known Polish-Jew who plays the piano professionally for a living. Life seemed grate and grand for him until his lovable home country becomes over run by Nazis who claim that the jews are the issue. So he tries hard to run off, reach trains and borders, avoiding his death and finally escaping parallel menay times. Days turn to weeks, weeks to months until he's safety out of a hell ridden county and has hidden away on a boat going God knows were. Upone meeting his destination he is no longer the happy young man he once was. Could some people take pity on him and allow him to stay, or will things become worse than they were to begin with?

    I had recently re-watched the move "The Pianists" with Adrien Brody in it, and also recalled sevral rumors about the Blinders one day going into World War 2 for the series. So in a drunken haz of brilliance, I decided to write this fanfiction becuse I have been thinking about this for a week now and have to write it.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    32,631
    Chapters:
    12/?
    Comments:
    38
    Kudos:
    44
    Bookmarks:
    7
    Hits:
    2,182
  2. 28 Jan 2024

    Public Bookmark

  3. 02 Oct 2023

    Public Bookmark

  4. 07 Jun 2023

    Public Bookmark

  5. 07 May 2021

    Public Bookmark

  6. 02 Apr 2021

    Public Bookmark

    Bookmark Notes:

    I only saw "The Pianist," and while crossovers aren't my favorite thing, I enjoyed reading this one. Maybe I should start watching Peaky Blinders because of this.

  7. 18 Mar 2021

    Public Bookmark

  8. 10 Jan 2020

    Public Bookmark