Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warnings:
Categories:
Fandom:
Relationships:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Stats:
Published:
2020-01-06
Updated:
2023-05-23
Words:
25,361
Chapters:
10/?
Comments:
369
Kudos:
645
Bookmarks:
112
Hits:
25,141

My Heart’s Delight – How to Win the Love of a Shy Sub!

Chapter 6: Nightmare or warning?

Summary:

A very evil nightmare causes more trouble for Severus. Is it bad luck - or a warning?

Notes:

Another edited new chapter - thanks to DarkTony...enjoy^^

Chapter Text

James used the first day of his vacation to once more venture into Knockturn Alley to stock up his supplies. He was very keen to get his hand on an illegal substance, known as Nightmare powder which, if rumours were to be believed, worked as magical roofies but only within the dreamscape of the victim. To ensure that one got access to the dreams of the chosen victim, you need something that belonged to the wixen in question – it could be a lock of their hair or an item that meant a lot to them.

 

Unbeknownst to Severus, during their 5th year at Hogwarts, James had once snuck into the infirmary when Severus had to spend the night there. He had used an enchanted sleep spell and cut off a few locks of Severus’ dark silky hair. It was the same night that he realised that it wasn’t really greasy. He also drew some blood from the sleeping boy, as he wanted to create a blood pendant that would always let him find his favourite toy.

 

James did still own the blood pendant, where the hair locks were kept in a secret compartment, his most valuable possession, besides the family heirloom cloak, and his wand. Now he just needed to sprinkle a bit of the powder in a small dish of water and soak one of the locks into it, while reciting the correct spell. This would allow him to manipulate Severus’ dreams for his personal gain. Even better, Severus would be unable to wake, until James allowed it.


Tonight, you’ll be mine, kitten.”, grinned James, having already ensured that his personal house elf watched over Lily and kept her asleep. The gullible muggleborn would soon be demoted to a mere slave, after James had won over his true love and transferred his unborn child into Severus’ womb.

 

Severus would have no choice, but to submit to him, lest Lily face serious consequences, and he knew that his precious Submissive had never been able to let go of his friendship with the two-faced witch.


Severus’ nightmare

 

Severus opened his eyes and looked around. His surroundings were disorienting. Where was he? He couldn’t even remember falling asleep, and why was he naked? His wrists were shackled to the headboard of the bed, while his legs had been spread far apart, and no matter what he tried, he couldn’t close them. Something was very strange.

 

But it would be even getting worse, a cocky whistle filled the air, and unfortunately, Severus only knew one person, who whistled those tunes. Yes, this was obviously an extremely tasteless nightmare.

 

Well, well, well – seems I have been such a good boy that I got my birthday gift tonight.”, chuckled James Potter.

 

He didn’t seem to be wearing anything, but his prick was hard, and pre-cum dropping on the floor, while the toe rag had the audacity to lube his monster prick with lazy fingers, moaning and gasping in pleasure, while still whistling the vexing tune.

 

Don’t worry, kitten. This is all for you! Let me show you what a real Dominant is, Sevvy. And who knows, maybe all my dreams will come true, and I’ll put a child in your womb, wouldn’t that be great?” mocked the Gryffindor.

 

Don’t you dare touch me, Potter! I would never choose you, not even if we were the last two males on this planet!” exclaimed Severus furiously, before choking and gasping, as a tight leather collar appeared around his neck out of nowhere and tightened more and more.

 

Wrong answer, little kitten. You’re mine, you’re just too stubborn to accept it. But don’t worry your pretty little head. This can be rectified quite quickly. I can’t wait to pop your cherry, and to make you beg for my cock. Deny it all you want, you’re already my property, my sweet Slytherin.”, growled James before starting to prepare the squirming Slytherin roughly with three fingers at once.

 

Hold still, or I’ll tear you.”, warned the Gryffindor, who never paused once, and hissed pleased at how tight Severus still had been, and how he couldn’t wait to feel the tight heat around his prick.

 

Not even as Severus’ magic flung Potter at the wall, was he able to stop him. On the contrary it seems to arouse Gryffindor even more. He found it amusing, and enjoyed mocking his prisoner even more.


Don’t you already know it, my little kitten. You’ve lost, and now belong to me. It’s almost too easy. I just need to transfer my unborn child into your womb, and then ensure that the DMLE arrests you, before demanding a paternity test. And as soon as they’ve confirmed me as the sire, I will have won. They would hand you straight over to me and probably even give me some helpful potions or collars, so that you can’t escape me ever again”, cackled James, as he started to dance around the bed like a drunken dervish.

 

Severus stared at his tormentor disbelievingly, but flinched back, as the naked Gryffindor procured his wand, and contemplated to cut his name in Severus’ flesh, so that the whole world will learn, that the Slytherin only belongs to James Potter. This made James Potter only laugh louder, while his wand started to disappear in Severus’ stretched hole. It hurt badly, but Severus was unable to close his legs, and couldn’t hold back his tears, as he felt the wand starting to prod his prostate without allowing him any rest.

 

Ah, stop it, please, stop it!” cried the distressed Slytherin. He just wanted this night to be over.

 

No, not before you not agree to become my obedient Submissive and the bearer of my children, Severus”, refused James vehemently.

 

He did enjoy himself immensely, and only removed his wand, after Severus had been forced to cum twice, and had no longer the strength to open his eyes, as silent tears streamed down his face.

 

Aww, my precious kitten. No need to cry, this is for your own good. Time for a special treat, open your mouth, and suck Daddy’s cock. No need to be shy, Sevvy. Do it, and I’ll leave you be for tonight. I will even give you a small reprieve until you’ve gained your Potions Mastery, but afterwards you’re fair game, and any attempt at escape will be pointless”, commented James, who was now using his body to hold Severus down.

 

Terrified Severus looked into the hazel eyes of his tormentors, and still shook his head in denial. It didn’t seem to matter for James, who summoned a branding iron that shows James’ name and the Potter crest, and without any mercy branding Severus’ thighs, until Severus blacked out from the pain.

 

Wonderful, soon I will have you back in my arms my stubborn prince and then nobody will ever again take you from me”, giggled the insane Potter heir, as he used another powder on the unconscious Submissive. “This one will ensure that you’ll soon be dreaming about my child, and hear my little Harry crying for your arms. And as soon as you hug him the first time, the trap will snap shut, and you’ll be mine for the rest of eternity!“

 

End of Severus’ nightmare


Severus woke up, still shivering in fear, but it seemed that the night terrors hadn’t been over. A quick shower, makes him realise that his thighs and also his hole were bloody, and James’ name was now clearly visible on them.

 

How could this be – it was just a bad dream, just a dream.”, murmured the Slytherin prodigy, before breaking down crying, until one of the Malfoy elves popped inside to soothe his fears.

 

Could this be a warning? What would happen if they let their guard down? Severus wasn’t certain anymore, what was a dream and what was reality, but he had never been more terrified to go back to sleep. And even as the house elf was able to glamour the nasty reminder of the nightmare and offered a vial of dreamless sleep, Severus didn’t sleep well.

 

Yes, he did know that he had to inform his guardian about it, and maybe Regulus would also know how to contact the mysterious Dominant that Severus had met at the club.

 

I should have never come back, I was so happy in Rome, but why couldn’t they have leave me be alone?”, cried Severus.


Strong arms embraced him, and Severus cried himself to sleep in Lucius’ arms, not knowing that this hurt Lucius quite a lot. It had been years since Severus had to cry himself to sleep – and Lucius vowed that he would find out the truth, and make the fiend, who was responsible for this, pay. Severus deserved to be happy, and not to be shackled down to one of his old tormentors, no matter what sort of laws Dumbledore’s group wanted to be approved by the Wizengamot.

 

And should it really be James Potter, then Lucius will enjoy tearing him apart limb by limb, but first he needed to talk with his father, Lord Prince, and Regulus’ grandfather about it, so that it didn’t backfire on Severus.