Actions

Work Header

An Alpha Who Doesn't is No Alpha At All

Summary:

“You don’t like being the reason someone falls apart?" Stiles asks, shocked. "Hearing her whimper and feeling her shake? You don’t like the taste and the feel and how she tugs your hair and grinds against your mouth?”

“No,” Scott says, shaking his head. “I don’t.”

“I do,” Derek says easily.

“I like it,” Isaac says.

“Same,” Cora says.

“I love it,” Peter says, smirking at Scott’s glare. “It’s quite the turn-on. Especially with our senses.”

“Yeah, no,” Scott says, still looking like he can’t believe what he’s hearing.

Stiles turns to Allison and Kira, putting his back to Scott, blocking him from their view. “My sincere condolences,” Stiles says seriously, shaking his head.

OR

Scott thinks oral sex is gross, and Stiles, appalled, makes an offer to Allison and Kira.

Notes:

So the title is a reference to the whole DJ Khaled saying he doesn't eat out his wife but expects her to blow him because he's the king (what a fuckin' twat), then SmashMouth of all people responding with "A King who doesn't is no King at all". Seriously, it happened.

(See the end of the work for more notes.)

Chapter Text

The pack’s all a bit giggly, all a bit tipsy. It’s one of the last few nights of their spring break and they’re gathered at the loft enjoying all being back from separate colleges, having a casual night to try Lydia’s spiked wolfsbane wine, with regular wine for the pack humans. The game of truth or dare had dissolved when Derek put his foot down, allowing no one to dare drunk werewolves to jump off of anything. Instead, the conversation turned to sex, as tipsy young people are prone to discuss.

“This guy in my chemistry class,” Lydia says, sighing happily. “Thick fingers, thick dick, and actually understood my astrophysics essay.”

Cora giggles, giggles, and Stiles wonders exactly how much she’s had to drink, and asks, “Is this the one with the…” Cora trails off, wiggling her fingers and fluttering her tongue.

God, yes,” Lydia says. “I swear I saw the face of god. And I’m an atheist.”

There’s a round of laughter at that.

“I’m jealous,” Cora says. “This guy was enthusiastic but ugh, he seemed very confused about where the clit was.”

Erica grins, nudging Boyd with her elbow. He just shakes his head, but he’s smiling. “Thank you for not sucking,” Erica says, kissing his cheek. “His does this thing with his tongue, phew, I could die happy.”

“I like it,” Boyd says with a shrug, like he doesn’t even know the envy of the girls in the room. Erica’s grin says she’s well aware.

“Really?” Scott says, scrunching up his nose. “But it’s so...gross.”

Dead silence, everyone staring at Scott. Peter snorts, breaking the silence and shaking his head.

“It’s gross?” Lydia asks, a deadly lilt to her voice that Scott doesn’t seem to notice.

“You were talking last week about oral and some girl in your vet tech program,” Stiles says, frowning a bit.

“Well yeah, she gives great blow jobs,” Scott says.

Another pause, then, “She goes down on you and you don’t reciprocate?” Stiles asks incredulously. Cora makes a scoffing noise, shaking her head.

“What?” Scott asks. “It’s not like I make her do it. I just don’t want to...do it back.”

“An alpha who doesn’t is no alpha at all,” Boyd says wisely. Stiles snorts, most of the others laughing.

“What?” Scott asks.

“It’s a Smashmouth and DJ Khaled thing, never mind,” Stiles says. “Seriously? You genuinely don’t like eating a woman out?”

“No,” Scott says, looking disgusted. “You do?”

“Uh, yeah!” Stiles says. “You don’t like being the reason someone falls apart? Hearing her whimper and feeling her shake? You don’t like the taste and the feel and how she tugs your hair and grinds against your mouth?”

“No,” Scott says, shaking his head. “I don’t.”

“I do,” Derek says easily.

“I like it,” Isaac says.

“Same,” Cora says.

“I love it,” Peter says, smirking at Scott’s glare. “It’s quite the turn-on. Especially with our senses.”

“Yeah, no,” Scott says, still looking like he can’t believe what he’s hearing. Lydia and Cora are looking at him with disgust on their faces, everyone else looks a little disbelieving or disappointed. Except Kira, who’s a little red, and Allison who looks pained.

Stiles turns to them, putting his back to Scott, blocking him from their view. “My sincere condolences,” Stiles says seriously, shaking his head. “Please feel free to come find me if you want proof that we’re all not like that.”

Scott makes an offended noise behind him, but Stiles lets Erica handle ripping into him. He makes eye contact with both Allison and Kira, making sure they can tell he’s deadly serious, before turning back to the conversation.

“Derek, come on,” Scott says, pleading for an ally. “It’s just...ick.”

“You’d better not let Braeden hear you say that,” Peter says casually. Scott visibly pales. Stiles just sighs, pinching the bridge of his nose. He did not raise Scott to be like this.


Stiles genuinely doesn't think Allison or Kira will take him up on his offer. With Kira, he thinks she was too shy and embarrassed yesterday to really consider it, and she and Allison both probably have dozens of options other than him, but he was still serious. He'd eat them out for as long as they wanted. He'd enjoy it, too.

But the day after Scott's Oral Sexgate, Stiles gets a text from Allison.

From: Allison A.
You were serious, weren't you?

It takes only a second for Stiles to guess what she means.

From: Stiles S.
Absolutely

It's less than a minute before she texts back.

From: Allison A.
I'll be over in ten minutes

From: Stiles S.
Looking forward to it

Stiles does a quick cursory check of his room, making sure nothing horribly embarrassing is out in full view, and changes the sheets. It’s just good manners. A couple years ago he probably would have been nervous as he shimmies the pillows into the pillowcases, but he’s no longer the awkward teenager he used to be.

Look, he has watched a lot of porn, he’s read a lot of porn, and hell, he’s written a lot of porn. He knows why people stare at his fingers, and he learned quickly how to use them. And he’s a naturally curious person. When Kathryn, a girl in his dorm, was spread out on his bed, he’d wanted to learn exactly what flicking his tongue over her clit did versus pressing against it. He wanted to know what one finger did for her compared to two, what crooking them inside her did, what happened when he pressed against her g-spot.

He’d spent over an hour between her thighs, only stopping because she tapped out, saying three was her limit before oversensitivity hit. She’d rolled between his legs, sucking his cock down to the base, and a beautiful friendship was born. Kathryn was happy to let him explore, and he was happy to let her do the same.

College has been a blessing. No one there knows him as the sheriff’s weird kid, or the kid who shows up where he isn’t supposed to be, or the kid who always seems to be there when shady things happen. He’s just another college kid and he thrives. He’s been with women, he’s been with other men, and he knows he’s good at what he does.

He hears Allison’s car pull up to the house a couple of minutes before she knocks on the door, like she needed to psych herself up first. He lets her in, noting how her fingers are tapping against her thigh, how she’s biting her lip, like she isn’t sure how to start.

“We don’t have to do anything,” Stiles says, closing the door behind her. “If you’re not comfortable, we can just order a pizza and go through my dad’s case files.”

Allison snorts, some of the tension leaving her body. They’d definitely gotten drunk and done that once or twice.

“I want to,” she says, sounding sure. He believes her, knows that Allison wouldn’t do a damn thing she didn’t want to. “Because...it’s gotta be better than it’s been...”

“Okay,” Stiles says, smiling slightly. “Come on, we’ve got the place for hours.”

Allison follows him up to his room, smiling at the picture of the pack he has tacked to the wall over his desk. Stiles turns to her, takes in how she’s standing, how he’s pretty sure she isn’t sure how to start.

“Can I kiss you?” Stiles asks. “Or is that a boundary you don’t want crossed?”

She looks surprised for a moment, but nods and says, “Yeah, kiss me.”

Stiles gives her plenty of time to change her mind as he steps into her space, but she just looks at him steadily, eyes closing as she leans in, his face close to hers. He kisses her softly, one hand cradling her jaw, wanting her to be comfortable before pushing a little further. She sighs against his lips, arms coming up to rest on his waist.

Stiles brushes his thumb over her jawline, licking gently against the seal of her lips. She opens her mouth, lets him deepen the kiss, making a surprised but pleased noise as his tongue brushes her, kissing her the way that made Kathryn melt. When he pulls back, her pupils are dilated and she looks a bit dazed.

“Wow,” Allison says, her grip on his waist tight.

He smiles at her, taking her hand and tugging her gently to the bed. He kisses her again, harder this time, fingers playing with the hem of her shirt, tracing her soft skin. He’s letting her set the pace, not wanting to just rip the clothes off one of his best friends, but when she tugs her shirt off, tossing it to the side before pulling off his, he figures he has a handle on what she’s okay with.

He presses her back with nipping kisses until she falls back onto his bed. She shimmies out of her skirt, followed by her panties, kicking them to the side. She’s beautiful, which he’d already known, but seeing her lying before him, bare and trusting him with this...it’s a heady thing.

Stiles presses a kiss to the inside of Allison’s ankle, trailing fingers up her soft skin. She lets her thighs fall open, lets him lie between her legs, pressing a kiss to her inner thigh. She’s already wet, her slit glistening and fuck, Stiles can’t wait to get his mouth on her.

Stiles licks up her slit, tongue languidly rolling over her and fuck, she tastes good. Allison gasps above him, hand flying to tangle in his hair. She’s looking at him with wide eyes, cheeks already flushed. Perfect.

Stiles takes his time to explore, to tease. He hates it when people go straight for the kill, not taking the time to enjoy how they get there. So he lets himself indulge, tracing her opening with his tongue, learning it makes her twitch, more wetness seeping out of her. It makes him think she’s the kind that likes to have something in her.

He drags his tongue up, undulating against her swollen clit as he takes two fingers and brushes them over her slick labia, gathering the wetness there. Allison’s breath catches as he slowly presses two long fingers into her, crooking them up to find her g-spot.

“Fuck!” she says, hand flying down to tangle in his hair. He grins against her, resting his other hand low on her belly and gently pressing down. Allison cries out again, back actually arching off the bed. It makes his cock twitch between his thighs, already hardening just from this. He hadn’t been kidding when he said he loves doing this.

Stiles alternates between moving his tongue over her clit in quick, short movements and laving over it slowly, building the tension in her higher and higher. She rolls her hips up against his mouth when he presses his tongue rhymically against the side of her clit, like she’s trying not to grind down against his mouth. He presses his mouth against her harder, pleased when she takes it as the permission it is.

Allison is beautiful like this, chest rising and falling fast, her thighs starting to tremble on either side of his face. Good. He presses more insistently on her g-spot, his tongue moving against the side of her clit the way that makes her whimper. He wants her to let go, wants to bring her over the edge and feel her fall apart over him.

“God,” she gasps, breath harsh. “Stiles, I’m…”

Stiles knows, he can feel it in the tension of her thighs, her cunt tightening around him. He moves his fingers faster in her, his tongue rolling harder against her clit. Allison gasps, hand tightening in his hair as she comes, trembling as her pleasure ripples through her.

Stiles works her through it with gentle licks, never putting too much direct pressure on her clit, his fingers slowing in her. The tension slowly leaves her as her legs fall completely open, the spasms of her inner muscles tapering off.

“Fuck,” she says when it sounds like her breathing is evening out. “Okay, I just. Wow.” Stiles grins. He loves that reaction, all right? He shifts the fingers inside her, making her eyes widen. “You-”

“Are not nearly done,” Stiles says. Before she can ask, he lowers his mouth to her wet cunt, moving his fingers within her again. Allison gasps, rocking her hips up against his face, grinding against his mouth. Good, he wants her to take what she needs, wants her to find what feels best.

Stiles pulls her thighs over his shoulders, letting him get even closer. He’s aching in his jeans, so hard just from having his mouth on her and his fingers inside her. The noises she makes are beautiful, her body so responsive to his touch. When he looks up, she has the cups of her bra pushed up, her hands cupping her tits, fingers pinching at her nipples. He can’t help the groan he lets out. Allison moans at the vibrations against her sensitive flesh, and Stiles knows something she might like.

He closes his lips over her hard little clit, gently sucking. Allison cries out, thighs closing on either side of his face. He doesn’t mind at all. Stiles loses himself in her, massaging over her g-spot, nipping and laving his tongue over her labia, cataloging everything that makes her twitch, every moan and sigh and gasp.

Stiles doesn’t understand how Scott can’t love this, can’t get hard looking up and seeing her flushed above him, a thin sheen of sweat making her skin glow. He doesn’t get how Scott thinks this is gross instead of amazingly intimate, how he could get bored when he could be licking into her perfect cunt, working her closer and closer to the edge. Scott has wolf senses for fucks sake! That should make the taste and smell and feel of her even better.

It takes a while for Allison to start tensing again, her orgasm approaching. He’s expecting that, knows it’s hard for some to go again quickly. But he’s patient and more than happy to work her over. When her breaths start getting shorter, her moans higher and closer together, he knows she’s close. He moves his fingers quicker within her, closing his lips around her swollen clit again. When he gently sucks and hums against her, she comes with a cry.

Allison writhes above him, her hand in his hair keeping his face between her quivering thighs. He doesn’t stop the soft kitten licks over her until her thighs fall open, her body spent. He kisses her inner thigh before pulling back, rolling to the side, lying on his stomach next to her. He tries not to moan when his hard cock presses against the bed.

“Holy shit,” Allison says, looking over at him. “I need to tell Kira she absolutely needs to take you up on your offer.”

Stiles laughs, blushing, which he feels a bit ridiculous about since he just had his face buried between her thighs.

“Go for it, I’d be happy to,” Stiles says, rolling over onto his back. Allison looks down, sees the way his cock is pressing against the front of his jeans.

“Can I…?”

“You don’t have to,” Stiles says. “I didn’t invite you over to blow me.”

“What if I want to?” she asks.

“Well, I’m certainly not gonna say no.”