Actions

Work Header

Home Is Where Wei Ying Is

Chapter 2: Discipline, Restraint.

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Lan Zhan had never paid less attention to a meal before. Wei WuXian’s smile had always struck his heart, and now it seemed to light up his face every moment. Sometimes those moments were when Lan Zhan had offered him a seat of honour beside him at dinner and he had beamed pointedly under Uncle’s heated glare, but the mischief could be forgiven. After all, it was one of the reasons he was so besotted with Wei WuXian in the first place.

“We must think about the future.” Lan Zhan took Wei WuXian’s hand as they wandered back from dinner towards his new quarters (His Excellency could not live in seclusion so far away from the centre of Gusu).
“Mm.” Wei WuXian tilted his head up in thought, and tapped his lip with the end of his flute as they walked for a moment. He had always had a handsome jawline, and Lan Zhan could not help admiring it.

“I was thinking that His Excellency Hanguang-Jun doesn’t need to stay in Gusu all the time.” Wei WuXian leaned into him when he lilted Lan Zhan’s new title, a cheeky smile on his lips. They reached their chambers, and so Lan Zhan slid open the doors. Somebody had moved in another bed while he had been at dinner. Uncle was feeling rather hopeful, he thought.
“It would do well to visit the other clans, keep up to date with local happenings, be a man of the people…”

Wei WuXian must have seen his slight frown at that as they headed into his quarters. Lan Zhan supposed he was a good listener, but when it came to dramas, marriages, and other such things, his interest wandered.
“I’ve even thought of a solution to your allergy to gossip.” Wei WuXian grinned, as if he could read Lan Zhan’s mind. But they were so close these days that Lan Zhan was not entirely surprised. So he shot him a curious glance as he took a seat at the table they usually drank at. Some servant had left a pot of tea for them. Wei WuXian followed, but plonked himself down cross-legged beside him rather than opposite.

“Well, if we travel together I can gossip my heart out while you nap with your eyes open, or whatever you like, and I can help you make any arrangements that come of it.” Wei WuXian flipped his flute around his fingers, then put it on the table. “We could spend two months travelling, and two months here. I’m sure the Lan Clan can send you a magical letter like the Jin butterflies if you’re really needed.”

It sounded good. And it made Lan Zhan warm that Wei WuXian was willing to spend two months in such a rule-bound place for him. He would certainly have to make sure he was kept happy. A simmer of heat flushed up him as the innocent thought ran down several connections and landed on one way that he could certainly make Wei WuXian…happy. They had kissed on the mountain, and several times on the way back here, but so far it had all been restrained, probably chaste by Wei WuXian’s standards. Lan Zhan wanted…to try more. But how did he instigate that?

“Lan Zhan?” Wei Wuxian’s soft query drew him out of his thoughts like a bucket from a deep well. Lan Zhan realized he had been staring at the other man for a solid half minute instead of actually replying. They were quite close. Wei WuXian’s eyes were as pretty as ever and as liquid brown as a doe’s. The foreign sensation of lust heated him up again, and he could not help feeling very inappropriate. But also…he wanted.
“What’s wrong?” Wei WuXian cocked his head in such an innocent way that Lan Zhan glanced down.
“Travelling sounds good.” He dove for his usual safety blanket of pouring himself more tea. His tea-drinking had grown exponentially in the presence of Wei WuXian in the past when he’d had to avoid certain topics.

“Lan Zhan.”
A gentle hand caught his arm. He froze at that. Then he set his cup down and moved his gaze back to the beautiful man beside him. Wei WuXian had leaned in even closer.
“I know you well enough that you always avoid a question when you don’t want to lie.”
“Nothing wrong.” Lan Zhan heard his voice come out low as he gazed at Wei WuXian’s fine features. His favourite pastime.
“Then what do you want?”
Lan Zhan stared at him. Wei WuXian stared back. A perfect opportunity really. So Lan Zhan lifted his hand to Wei WuXian’s jawline and in the same motion leaned in to kiss him.

Wei WuXian immediately softened under his lips with a little mm noise, and a rinse of adrenaline and heat hit Lan Zhan’s head. Would kissing ever cease to make him dizzy?
“Mm, I see.” Wei WuXian barely had time for a mischievous grin as Lan Zhan pulled him back for another kiss, and ran his hand down Wei WuXian’s shoulder. The other man sucked on his bottom lip, and then Wei WuXian sighed out a helpless noise as Lan Zhan opened his mouth a little more to try a hesitant flick of his tongue into that heat.

“Lan Zhan you’re so bold!” Wei WuXian laughed, and Lan Zhan was almost blinded by his grin, high on adrenaline. In the moment that he was stunned, Wei WuXian took the opportunity to roll up on to his knees, shuffle closer, and spread his palm on Lan Zhan’s thigh as he leaned over to kiss him again. The touch there made his blood race straight to his cock, and that made him put a hand on Wei WuXian’s chest to slow him down a little.

“What…what is it?” Wei WuXian had the gall to look injured. Lan Zhan simply reached behind his own head, and with swift fingers, picked open the knots that kept his headband secure. Wei WuXian just sat back on his heels and watched with an expression that was almost worried as Lan Zhan slid the headband off.
“You…”
“Discipline. Restraint.” Lan Zhan’s voice went a little coarse on the last word, and he pressed the band into Wei WuXian’s already outstretched palm. He did not want the inhibitions of the Lan Clan right now. He wanted Wei WuXian. All of him.

So as Wei WuXian took the headband, Lan Zhan gathered the other man’s wrist into his hand and tugged him back towards him.
“Oh – mmm!” Wei WuXian practically moaned as Lan Zhan kissed him again, this time with all the pent up desire he had tried to smother into embers inside himself for so many years; it was now a fully blown forest fire. He sealed his lips against Wei WuXian’s and slid his tongue against the other man’s, then threw his arm around Wei WuXian’s waist and dragged him closer. Wei WuXian gave a little squeak of surprise, then hitched his robes up and clambered right on to his lap. The press of the other man’s body against his chest and stomach made Lan Zhan wild with simply the sensation of so much touch at once, when he had only allowed the smallest amount before. His cock pulsed with the rush of it and engorged larger, hot with now-unashamed lust.

Wei WuXian’s arm wrapped around his torso, the other hand secured in his hair, and the kiss got so deep and close and desperate that Lan Zhan could have believed their lives were in danger again and this might be the last time they could cling to each other. Lan Zhan’s mouth worked as Wei WuXian sucked his tongue with shameless noises, his hands roamed down the other man’s sides and back, and finally he summed up the courage to tug Wei WuXian down so that their hips met.

Their kiss parted with a sharp wet noise at the sudden movement, but that was nothing compared to the shuddering gasp Wei WuXian made into the curve of his neck as Lan Zhan tilted his hips a little so that he could feel the press of his cock. And it was not just Lan Zhan. Even through the layers of their robes, he could feel a distinct hot, hard line against his erection and stomach. Wei WuXian was… as aroused as he was. Lan Zhan panted into Wei WuXian’s neck and just savoured the sensation he had dreamed of, now real and so exhilarating it made him giddy.

Wei WuXian moved first with a slight jerk of his hips, then Lan Zhan matched him, face flushed with the buzz of pleasure, his harsh breath, and the part of his brain that still hissed inappropriate at their situation. But the taste of the forbidden just made Lan Zhan even hotter. So he slid his hand down a little further to cup Wei WuXian’s buttock, and elicited a gasp out of his lover.
“Lan Zhan – “ Wei WuXian interrupted himself as he sucked on Lan Zhan’s bottom lip, and ground hard against Lan Zhan’s cock. “ – who’s shameless now?”
Lan Zhan was about to reply, but the next roll of their rhythm stroked somewhere especially good, and pulled a grunt out of his throat.
Unh, that was hot.” All of a sudden Wei WuXian’s hands flew to the neck of his robes and yanked.

As he leaned back to pull more, Lan Zhan took the hand that was not firmly staying on Wei WuXian’s ass to tug at the other man’s waist belt.
“Yeah, yeah,” Wei WuXian got distracted from his own task, and hurriedly threw his own belt and outer layer off as soon as Lan Zhan had undone the buckle. Then he untucked the end of Lan Zhan’s cloth belt and unwound it with a cheeky grin.
“So all this time, I could have got you undressed if I’d just stolen your headband?”
Mischievous. He was not that easy. So Lan Zhan replied by simply giving the red cloth belt of Wei WuXian’s under-layer such a sharp yank that it ripped clean off. Wei WuXian stopped and gaped at that.
“Lan Zhan you beast! I – mph! "

Lan Zhan, not a man for bandying words, pulled him forward again and silenced him with his own lips. This time he licked hard into his mouth, and dug his nails into the last layer of Wei Wuxian’s clothes to drag the fabric down and expose his bare torso. Lan Zhan could finally feel hot skin under his hands, and it fanned the flames within him to a kind of fever he had never experienced before. It did not help that Wei WuXian made muffled moans against his mouth, and rolled his whole body in his eagerness; Lan Zhan felt nails catch his skin as his lover tore at his own layers too, to finally expose Lan Zhan’s shoulders and chest. They were so close. Breath, skin, saliva, bodies pressed together… Lan Zhan devoured the sensations with a hunger decades in the making.

“I never knew you could be like this.” Wei WuXian panted through Lan Zhan’s kisses in what sounded like defeat, eyes glassy and dazed. “I like it a lot.”
“Mm.” Lan Zhan made an affirmative noise then dipped to kiss at the delicate skin of his throat. Wei WuXian had such a beautiful throat, and he had imagined touching and kissing it for far too long.
“Ah!” Wei WuXian’s neck arched to the side as Lan Zhan scraped his teeth on the pale flesh, and a rough hand pulled at where it had gotten tangled in his hair somewhere. Pleasure throbbed in Lan Zhan’s lower belly at the sound, and he could feel the slick of his cock making the cloth around it damp. So he thrust up and bit a little harder since Wei WuXian seemed to like it so much. He was rewarded with another loud moan.

Lan Zhan should have known that Wei WuXian would be far from silent whilst being pleasured, but the shameless noises still made his cock tight, and stomach thrill. More. He wanted to be gluttonous for once in his life. So Lan Zhan ran his hands over every inch of naked skin he had uncovered and pressed Wei WuXian hard against him, as if his own skin thirsted for the heat and contact. It felt so good, like finally giving in to a craving or an itch. He could not think of anything more eloquent. It was just so good.

“Lan Zhan, Lan Zhan, Lan Zhan,” Wei WuXian panted, then pushed on his shoulders so hard he fell backwards and his back hit the floor with a thump. The other cultivator straddled his hips now, face flushed and needy, hair in a decadent river of black that poured over his left shoulder. Crimson cloth pooled around Wei WuXian’s groin, and the erotic tease of it made Lan Zhan’s cock jump. He was so hard. He did not think he had ever been this hard in his life, and the desperate sensation would drive him mad.
“I want you in me.”
Lan Zhan’s eyes flew wide at that. He had barely recovered from being touched so heavily, and now…

Not that he didn’t want it. But…as a man, he had the same anatomy as Wei WuXian. He could feel sympathy pains in his own rear even thinking about that, especially given the fact that his cock, compared to a man’s entrance, was very large. And Wei WuXian was already tugging the remnants of Lan Zhan’s robes down his hips. So with a swift and strong movement, Lan Zhan gripped Wei WuXian around the shoulders and tossed him flat on his back, underneath him.
“Ooh, wanna do it this way, huh?” Wei WuXian grinned a wicked grin, then started to shuffle the rest of his own robes off. His enthusiasm seemed to have ridden over his self preservation instinct. But then again, this was Wei WuXian. Had he expected less?

Lan Zhan placed a spread palm on his chest as he leaned over him.
“No.”
“Ehh??” Wei WuXian’s eyes flew wide, and his hands faltered. “Why?”
“You will get hurt.”
“Out of the two of us, who has read more porn, hmm? I know what I’m doing.” Wei WuXian simply grinned and tried to pull him down. But when Lan Zhan does not want to move, Lan Zhan does not move.
“You will get hurt.” He repeated, and knelt back between Wei WuXian’s legs, mind on the tick on how to resolve this problem. His lover gave a frustrated little moan, similar to the noises he made when he had a Silencing Charm on him.

“You’re just going to build me up, then leave me like this?” Wei WuXian pouted, and arched his back against the floor, with a very sexual roll of his barely clothed hips. A thrill of lust spiked down Lan Zhan’s body, and he was almost tempted to just give over to it. But the thought made him wince inwardly, so the temptation was not too hard to dismiss.

“No. Stand.” Lan Zhan had an idea. Despite being the most aloof man in the most pure and strict clan, he had not escaped hearing dirty jokes or innuendo, or Jiang Cheng yelling ‘you can suck my dick!’ at someone or something, possibly a melon with Lan Zhan’s face carved on it (he had not thought it appropriate to investigate).

“Stand?” Wei WuXian’s brows creased in confusion, so Lan Zhan did it first. He did not think about how his robes were not held on by anything until he stood and they fell off completely. That got Wei WuXian on his feet without any hesitation. He did feel a little exposed, and his sensitive skin danced with goosebumps. He had never been completely naked in front of anyone before. But he trusted Wei WuXian, and the thrill of appearing erotic to someone he desired had him breathless. Then Lan Zhan stopped in his tracks on his way towards the bed as Wei WuXian’s red robe slipped off him too.

He had never seen a naked man, aside from himself. He always removed himself from situations that might become inappropriate. He had imagined it, but the mind paled to the reality.

The planes of Wei WuXian’s lean muscles were picked out in the low light as his long hair draped across a pert, dusky nipple. His slender waist looked so petite that something in Lan Zhan desperately wanted to wrap his hands around it and squeeze the smooth flesh. Then his eyes trailed the musculature lines of Wei WuXian’s hips to his aroused cock, which leaned out from his body, smooth head completely pushed out of the foreskin.

Wei WuXian, at times, had an air of danger and wickedness about him. Right now, naked in the dim light, slumberous eyes locked on Lan Zhan with blown pupils, he almost seemed like a demon of seduction. Clear slick pulsed from the tip of Lan Zhan’s cock at the sight so that it ran down his heavy member in lines, his body readying itself for sex with this beautiful man. His chest felt tight, and he realized he was not breathing.

But Lan Zhan did not get the chance to pass out from being so abruptly exposed to a gorgeous, naked man, because Wei WuXian padded over to him with the same greedy enthusiasm he had approached the relic in the Cold Pool, eyes fixed on Lan Zhan’s dick.
“I thought I felt you were really big.” He grinned, and a shock of pleasure exploded down Lan Zhan’s thighs as Wei WuXian happily wrapped his hand around him and stroked.
“Ah!” The indecent moan tore out of him, and he caught Wei WuXian’s shoulder to steady himself. He had never made a sound like that before. Not even alone. Just…someone else touching his body was a shock to the system. Someone else touching his cock...

Lan Zhan’s brain sparked as Wei WuXian’s grasp got firmer, and he rubbed his thumb over the head. Brazen man! He swallowed down another moan, eyes squeezed shut.
“Who knew Lan Zhan could make such a noise?” Wei WuXian’s voice was breathless, but delighted. So Lan Zhan grabbed him by the back of the hair and pulled him into a feverish kiss. Wei WuXian squeaked, and let go of his cock, just to press them together completely.

The sensation made Lan Zhan quiver and pant. His cock burned with bliss as he squeezed Wei WuXian’s bare ass and the damp heat and hardness of Wei WuXian’s cock slid against his own. They licked into each other’s mouths with a hot fervour, a mess of hungry lips and tongues, and fingers that clawed as they grasped each other closer. Lan Zhan’s cool demeanour was completely lost.

Wei WuXian groaned around his tongue, then he grappled one leg up around Lan Zhan’s hip and thrust against him. Lan Zhan ran his hand right under the curve of Wei Wuxian’s buttock and up his thigh until he gripped his leg securely enough that they could grind against each other at a better angle. Wei WuXian’s ass arched back at how the sensitive skin between his legs was brushed, and he made a little needy noise into Lan Zhan’s neck. Lan Zhan really did not know what he was doing, but so far everything felt so good, that they could not be going wrong.
Unnh Lan – Zhan – “ Wei WuXian moaned between their thrusts as Lan Zhan bit his neck again. “I want you in – unh - me so bad…”
Insistent.

Lan Zhan put Wei WuXian’s leg down, then gripped that slim waist that his eye had caught on before. He could probably toss Wei WuXian over his shoulder with little effort. Thoughts for another time.

Lan Zhan moved forward so that Wei WuXian had to backpedal, and only stopped kissing him when the back of his knees hit the bed. He sat down with a thump.
“What? But I thought – “ Wei WuXian panted, and then his eyes went wide as Lan Zhan lowered himself to his knees. He hoped that Wei WuXian would appreciate that he was the only living human he would willingly kneel for.

Lan Zhan fixed his eyes on the other man’s cock, kind of curious – it was a lewd act, but would it be as distasteful to perform as it sounded?
“Lan Zhan, Lan Zhan you don’t have to – “ Wei WuXian broke off with an absolutely wrecked noise as Lan Zhan ducked forward and slid the tip of his cock into his mouth. The sensation of hot, heavy flesh on his tongue was a strange kind of satisfying.
“Lan Zhan!” Wei WuXian cried, and all of a sudden, Lan Zhan found himself being pulled up by the hair.
“You don’t have to.” Wei WuXian panted, his expression scandalized.

“I want.” Lan Zhan simply replied, because he did, and attacked his task with even more gusto. Anything to get another sound like that.
Unh, save me!” Wei WuXian cried, and the sheets scraped as he dug his nails into them. Heat flushed right down Lan Zhan’s stomach at that. His cock throbbed and he pushed Wei WuXian’s legs further apart for better access. The man whimpered as strong hands spread him, and his cock pulsed in Lan Zhan’s mouth. He would not be able to fit all of it without choking, so he wrapped his hand around the base and rubbed little circles with his thumb where he liked it when he was alone.

Wei WuXian’s thighs shook, his hands clutched at Lan Zhan’s hair and the bed, and the room was filled with sounds of bliss. Lan Zhan loved those sounds. He had heard Wei WuXian in pain far too much, and now he had the chance to make the score a little more even. And besides, it turned him on far more than he would ever openly admit. So as Lan Zhan licked stripes up Wei WuXian’s cock, he gripped his own cock and squeezed it to the same rhythm. A groan vibrated in his throat, and he muffled it by sucking Wei WuXian’s cock into his mouth again. Meanwhile, Wei WuXian almost came on the spot with the sight of the dignified Lan Zhan engaging in such an act with so much enthusiasm.

Sweat pricked on Lan Zhan’s skin as he fucked into his hand at the same time as he pleasured Wei WuXian. The other man’s moans got frantic and hitched on his ragged breath. Wei WuXian’s hips picked up into jerky, desperate thrusts, and Lan Zhan’s toes curled as his own pleasure mounted, almost at its peak. He understood why people were so obsessed with this now. A fist balled hard in his hair as Wei WuXian keened above him.

“Lan Zhan, Lan Zhan – “ A gutted noise of ecstasy was the only warning Lan Zhan got before Wei WuXian curled over, and heat erupted in his mouth with a sharp tangy taste. His first instinct was to spit it, but there was not anywhere to do so, and Wei WuXian had such a tight grip on him that it would be a struggle to withdraw his head. So Lan Zhan willed himself to swallow. Hm. Not the worst, but not the best either.

There was a moment wherein Wei WuXian just trembled, panted, and clutched at him.
“Unh, Lan Zhan, you are so unexpected.” A dazed groan came from above him, and Lan Zhan let his lover’s softening cock slip from his mouth as Wei WuXian’s grip loosened. He looked up to see Wei WuXian with eyes that flickered up into his lids, slack lips, and pink cheeks.

“Feel good?” Lan Zhan panted, even as his own body pulsed with pleasure, pleading him for release.
“Mmm.” Wei WuXian nodded his head very hard in a very endearing way.
“Good.” Lan Zhan rose, then gave Wei WuXian a gentle push on the shoulder. There was not even a slight resistance; he fell back on to the pillows, limbs spread in luxurious satisfaction, hair pooled around his shoulders. What a sight. And it was his to touch. The thought of that warm skin against his own burned in Lan Zhan’s head again, so he sank on to the bed too, and crawled up Wei WuXian’s body so that he could lower himself on to the other man. Sweat made their skin slide. The mess was so indecent. He loved it.

“Mmm, you’re so hard…” Wei WuXian whined, and reached a lazy hand down between their bodies to cup him. Lan Zhan’s whole body shuddered, sensitive all over, and he bowed his head with a stunted noise. His knees even spread more on the bed. He felt so exposed that Wei WuXian would watch him when he was so vulnerable, but in another way, it just made this even more erotic.

So Lan Zhan pulled him into a kiss, and thrust into that hand, hot with how provocative his own actions were. His skin sang with the stimulation, the submissive heat of Wei WuXian’s mouth made him dizzy, and his stomach convulsed. He was at the brink; his kiss got messy and frantic, and his whole body felt taut like a bowstring. Then Wei WuXian gave a long, slow tug on his cock that sent a blaze of pleasure up through him in a drawn-out shudder, and made his fingers and toes curl. Gods. A stunted noise caught in Lan Zhan’s throat. His hips gave a few aborted, messy thrusts, and then heat and bliss made his back arch. He pressed his forehead against Wei WuXian’s and gasped as his cock jumped and spilled his seed all over his lover’s hand.

Contentment, pleasure, and giddiness from actually realizing an illicit fantasy all spun around in his head as Lan Zhan slid his cheek to rest against Wei WuXian’s.

“This feels like a dream. I hope it isn’t.” Wei Wuxian played with a piece of his hair, as Lan Zhan came down. “Although if it was a dream you would have ravished me by now.”
He added, tone a little hopeful, and cocked his hips up. Or tried to. Lan Zhan just pinned his body down with his own weight. Wei WuXian made a little disgruntled noise.
“We can look into it. Be patient.” He kissed this beautiful man on the cheek.

Wei WuXian just scoffed, but still had a smile. “You know I really don’t mind. I just want to know what it’s like.”
“No rush.” Lan Zhan kissed his eyebrow, and just basked in the feeling of lying so intimately with the one he loved. It was good. It was everything he had yearned for (apart from what Wei WuXian was suggesting).
“Hm, I suppose.” Wei WuXian gave a happy sigh and relaxed under him again. “I’m so glad my feelings are returned.”
“Mm.” Lan Zhan made a noise of agreement, and kissed his temple this time. It was the greatest sensation in the world to be loved by Wei WuXian.

Notes:

Im gonna say Lan Zhan removed his headpiece before this because if he was wearing it, when Wei WuXian curled over as he came he probably would have died
Here's some art I did of the chapter! It's just kissing, so safe for work :P

Please leave me a comment to tell me what you thought of the chapter! :3

More Untamed fics by me
check out my tumblr!