Actions

Work Header

Pretty as a Peach

Summary:

Ochaco and Izuku didn’t get a lot of time to be alone together. Even when they did have downtime at school, they never got any time to themselves. But the students of UA were on a long-awaited holiday from classes, and finally Ochaco and Izuku had an opportunity to spend some quality time one-on-one.

Notes:

hi, all! because you guys liked Study Date so much, i present to you: the good ochaco x izuku smut. they are both 18 in this fic! this is the longest fic i've wrote in awhile and it was a lot of fun to write. if yall like it i might write another chapter. unbeta'ed (and also published super late), please go easy on me. i hope you guys enjoy!

Chapter Text

Ochaco and Izuku didn’t get a lot of time to be alone together.

At school, the two worked their hardest to concentrate on their studies and to do their best to become professional heroes. Even when they did have downtime at school, they never got any time alone. Their lovable, wacky friends barely gave them any room to breathe in between training and general shenanigans. But the students of UA were on a long-awaited holiday from classes, and finally Ochaco and Izuku had an opportunity to spend some quality time one-on-one.

They started off the day with meeting for breakfast in a small café. Then the couple went sight-seeing and shopping. At every point in the day they enjoyed the time shared between them. Izuku even met her parents today. The couple stopped briefly by her home, and he introduced himself to Ochaco’s parents. They were kind, good people, just like she was. They invited him back whenever he pleased, and he left her home beaming.

Throughout the day when Izuku caught glimpses of Ochaco’s smiling, happy face, he couldn’t help but to think that he was the luckiest person in the world to have someone as special as her. It took a long time for Izuku to be honest about his feelings for her, but when he was, they were received amazingly well. Ochaco felt the same, and since then, the two had been inseparable. Their relationship status was almost unspoken--from the moment they confessed, they understood that their friendship was no more. Their romantic partnership was born.

It was the end of the night, and the couple had returned to Izuku’s home. His mother was out (thank God), so the two had Izuku’s residence to themselves. After a bit of conversation about how to spend the rest of the evening and some dorky inside jokes, they decided to watch a movie. Soon after, the couple was cuddled up on Izuku’s couch, watching a horror movie that Ochaco had picked out.

Izuku personally didn’t think that the movie was that scary, but he held Ochaco close and lovingly rubbed her back during the scariest parts.The pink-cheeked girl was sprawled on top of Izuku, her head lying sweetly on his chest. He held her protectively, even if the monsters they saw existed only on the screen. He gazed over her head at the screen, trying to ignore how warm and soft her body felt pressed up against his. Izuku swallowed thickly and glanced down at Ochaco.

Ochaco sensed Izuku’s attention shift to her, and she tilted her head up to meet his gaze. She offered him a soft smile, and he offered one in return.

“I’m having a great time, Deku,” Ochaco pipped softly, rubbing her hand across Izuku’s chest appreciatively.

Izuku sucked in a breath. “I’m having a great time t-too,” he stumbled out. Despite spending the whole day with her, he could never keep it together when she would look at him directly. Especially not when she used his childhood nickname…

“Deku.”

“Yeah?”

Without another word, Ochaco leaned up, her plump lips getting closer, closer, closer to Izuku’s…

Her kisses were unlike any other. Izuku sighed softly as Ochaco kissed him, his eyes slipping shut in satisfaction. It was so gentle, so chaste, that Izuku almost felt like he was going to combust with the wholesomeness of it all.

His grip tightened on his girlfriend, and he brought her closer to him, deepening their kiss. The girl groaned softly underneath him. Izuku, not wanting to jump to conclusions, kept his hands high on Ochaco’s back as he held her.

Only a moment later, Ochaco reached back wordlessly to guide Izuku’s hands lower on her back, down to her ass--

Izuku broke their kiss with a jolt. Surprised, Ochaco gazed back at him, her head still tilted and in need of more affection from her boyfriend.

“Izuku? What is it?” She asked, her thick lashes batting like butterfly wings.

Izuku narrowed his green eyes bashfully. “Um… Are you sure it’s okay if I touch you? Like this?” Izuku asked, squeezing Ochaco’s ass for an emphasis.

Ochaco gasped before giggling in response. “Yes, I’m okay with it. I mean, you’re kinda already doing it...” she confirmed, giggling and giving the boy a small peck on the lips. Her eyes narrowed and her voice took on a sultry tone as she said, “You have permission to touch me everywhere.” Ochaco’s eyes turned from the normal soft brown to a darker shade, one full of lust and desire.

And it was on.

Their bodies were writhing desperately against each other, their lips locked in a passionate display of affection. Izuku let his hands wander--cupping Ochaco’s ass, wandering his hands up her back and over to her breasts, squeezing and caressing Ochaco’s lovely chest. The girl moaned appreciatively, gripping Izuku’s strong biceps and willingly leaning her body into her partner’s.

Ochaco groaned, soft and low in the back of her throat as she began to palm Izuku’s erection through his pants. The boy gasped and--without thinking about it all at--ground his hips up into her touch, wanting more of the sweet contact. She mewled lovingly and followed his lead.

Izuku broke away from the kiss, his hands still wandering Ochaco’s body, squeezing and caressing her.

“Ochaco?” he asked lowly, his green eyes piercing her gaze.

“Yes?”

“Can I… use my mouth on you?”

Ochaco let out a surprised squeak and her whole face immediately lit up red.

Izuku’s eyes widened with concern. “Wait, I’m sor--”

“N-No! It’s totally okay!” she replied, still blushing madly. “You’re more than okay to do that, Deku,” she said sweetly.

“Thank you…” Izuku responded. He leaned down and captured Ochaco’s lips in a kiss. Passion crackled between their embrace. Izuku felt himself grow more and more excited the more he got to touch and kiss on the gorgeous girl before him.

Izuku hesitantly grabbed at Ochaco’s waistband. She met his hands, yanking down her pants and underwear before he got to it. She set them aside and untangled herself from her boyfriend’s embrace. Leaning back on the couch, she braced herself on the cushions and, with a lick of her plump, peachy lips, she spread her thighs for her lover.

Wordlessly, Izuku nestled himself between Ochaco’s legs, his tongue already beginning to lap up her sweet womanhood. Ochaco’s usually pink cheeks were even pinker, her hair messy and sticking to her sweaty face as he ate her more vigorously. Izuku was busy at work; he sucked and kissed and licked Ochaco’s sweet pussy with desperation, wanting to taste more of his girlfriend. He loved the way she fisted his hair, shoving his face further into her pelvis, wanting more. And he wanted to give it to her. Her shaking moans fueled him and aroused him even more.

Izuku’s hands kneaded Ochaco’s soft thighs while he ate her out. He loved the way his fingers gripped her thick, pale legs, almost like they were made for his touch. He was hypnotized by how sweet and soft and round her whole body was. The boy stopped eating her out exclusively to play with her delectable thighs, squishing and kneading. Ochaco let out a whine as Izuku took his mouth off of her. She tossed her head back out of frustration, her building orgasm escaping her.

“Deku…” the little brunette whined, bucking up her wide hips, begging for his tongue on her again. She mewled pathetically as her cunt dripped with her arousal, ready for more.

Izuku ran his hands up Ochaco’s chunky thighs, up to her round tummy, finally stopping to cup her naked breasts. He squeezed her methodically, licking his lips at the way his hands cradled her beautiful body. He pinched her soft, pink nipples to hardness, all the while earning sweet sounds from Ochaco. She reminded Izuku of a peach--sweet, round, and ready to be eaten.

He couldn’t handle it any longer.

“I want you to sit on my face,” Izuku blurted, the remark more of a command than a statement. Ochaco blinked slowly. Even Izuku was taken aback by his own words, his green eyes widening at his unusual straightforwardness.

But Ochaco really, really enjoyed it when Deku was stern with her.

“O-Okay,” she breathed shakily. She had no intention of denying Izuku what he wanted, as she wanted it just as badly. If not, more.

She unwinded her legs from around Izuku, allowing him to straighten himself. He laid down next to her, practically vibrating with excitement of what was to come. Ochaco was already totally bare, but Izuku was not. As Ochaco positioned herself above him, Izuku quickly disposed of his shirt and popped open his jeans. His cock was straining hard against the fabric, and he was grateful for the release. He pulled his throbbing member out from his boxers, the tip already wet with precum.

Ochaco hovered over Izuku face, looking down at him through her voluminous lashes. Izuku gazed right back at her, almost daringly--his eyes were scorching. The air was thick with lust and Izuku knew that this was going to be the best experience of his life. He shifted his gaze down to Ochaco’s pussy, which hovered right above his eager mouth. The hunger inside him needed to be sated, and his eyes dilated with need. Without thinking about it, he stuck his tongue out, gently teasing her clit.

The girl let out a soft moan at the sweet contact. It took everything in her power to not just plant herself on his face for the rest of the night in that very instance.

“Are you sure that you still want to do this?” Ochaco asked, giving Izuku one last chance to back out before she absolutely smothered him with her pussy.

Without skipping a beat, Izuku answered, “Yes,” with the same sternness he had used on her before.

Without further ado, Ochaco slowly lowered herself down onto Izuku’s face. The boy moaned as her thick ass and thighs surrounded him, cutting off most of his oxygen. Casting aside hesitation, Izuku indulged himself: he lapped graciously at Ochaco’s pussy, savoring every sweet sound his girlfriend let out above him.

Izuku gripped Ochaco’s thighs, pulling her down even farther onto his face. Ochaco squeaked, surprised at his actions, but was grateful for them as she felt Izuku’s wet tongue make it’s way inside her. Izuku ran his nails along Ochaco’s pale legs, leaving beautifully contrasting red marks all down her body. The girl above him mewled in pleasure, yanking his messy green hair.

Izuku hissed as she pulled his hair. He retaliated by administering a gentle smack to Ochaco’s peach-shaped ass. “A-ah! Nnn…” she moaned as the smack rang through the heady atmosphere.

“Could you… do that again?” Ochaco breathed, rolling her hips against Izuku’s face. The boy let out a desperate moan and immediately cracked his hand across her ass once more. At the same time, Izuku began gently fucking her with his tongue, gazing up at her with the most tantalizing, hungry look that’s ever crossed his face.

The boy was intoxicated by Ochaco. The smell of her--her pretty skin, floral perfume, and her dripping wet pussy was enough to make Izuku feel like he was actually drunk. Not to mention the lack of oxygen was beginning to affect him.

But it was too good.

Too good to stop.

“D-Deku, are you okay?” Ochaco asked airily, gazing down at her boyfriend.

Izuku’s entire face was still buried in her, and his tongue worked her sweet folds like his life depended on it. His face grew sticky with every passing moment. He could almost swear that his eyelashes were wet at this point. Enthusiastically and out of breath, he continued to eat her.

“Deku…” Ochaco trailed off. Taking matters into her own hands, she sat upright, giving Izuku the chance to breathe. He gasped deeply, sucking in oxygen. Though, the boy grumbled angrily as he was forced to stop tasting her. His grip on her thighs tightened, wanting desperately for her to come back.

“Please sit back down…” Izuku begged in a desperate voice.

Before Ochaco could get a word out, Izuku was already pulling her back down onto his face, getting back to work at pleasuring her.

“Mmm… wanna make you cum…” he mumbled into her, barely audible.

“D-Deku… I’m close…” Ochaco moaned airily, sweat beading down her forehead. She ground her hips down on Izuku, riding his face as he brought her closer and closer to the edge with his wonderful mouth. “P-Please Deku, please let me…” She gripped his beautiful green locks, shoving his head further between her legs. The boy groaned at the sensation.

Another smack over Ochaco’s ass made her cry out with pleasure. Izuku’s brows were furrowed in concentration as he enthusiastically fucked her with his tongue, his hands still gripping her thighs like they were handlebars.

“A-ah! Mmm… I-Izuku!” Ochaco squeaked as her thighs trembled around Izuku’s head. “Oh, god!” she cried, throwing her head back as she came on her boyfriend’s tantalizing tongue. Shudders wracked her body as Izuku still continued to tease, dragging her orgasm out of her.

Ochaco sat, panting as she rode out her orgasm, her thighs twitching. Izuku gazed up at her once more, locking eyes with the gorgeous goddess above him. She smiled sweetly before carefully raising herself off of him and unceremoniously plopping down at the end of the couch, her legs shaky from the pleasure.

Izuku righted himself and pulled Ochaco into his embrace, kissing her forehand and smoothing her hair as the girl relaxed in his arms, bathing in the afterglow of her orgasm.

The two smiled at each other and shared a gentle, slow kiss before speaking.

“That was… amazing, Deku,” Ochaco said, running her hand lovingly across his shoulders, chest, and arms.

“You’re amazing,” he replied, his tone dreamy.

Ochaco giggled before turning her attention to the TV. The movie was over, and the credits were rolling. “We missed the movie,” she said, cocking her head towards the screen.

Having totally forgotten about the movie, Izuku looked over to see that they, indeed, missed the movie. Izuku grabbed the blanket that was draped over the side of the couch and wrapped Ochaco and himself in it, cradling her as he grabbed the remote. “Would you like to pick up where we left off?” he asked.

Ochaco smiled and curled into her boyfriend’s chest.

“I would love that.”

Without further ado, Izuku hit the rewind on the remote, and the two spent the rest of their night enjoying each other’s company and watching the rest of the film.