Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandoms:
Relationships:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 1 of Marks On Our Hearts
Collections:
Tony-involved Omegaverse Fics
Stats:
Published:
2019-08-11
Updated:
2019-10-30
Words:
34,819
Chapters:
10/?
Comments:
111
Kudos:
845
Bookmarks:
215
Hits:
30,472

Mark On Your Heart

Summary:

Tony Stark just can't do anything half way... not even pretend to be an alpha... Luckily in a world were your mark sites on your soulmate(s) skin and is nearly detailed over your own heart, he can find a chance at happiness.

Jarvis, Tony's most genius invention takes it upon himself to find his creator some happiness. So what if it involves hacking into the Mark's Database and sourcing the exact alpha and beta matches for his beloved Sir? And then he sets up a little video feed before said Sir is to travel to their base?

-- excerpt--

Steve’s pupils widen, his beta brain taking in the image of a clearly aroused omega taking care of their need. Slowly his brain caught up with exactly what it was seeing he opened his mouth to alert his mate but no sound escaped.

Realizing his mouth wasn’t working,he quickly slapped the brunet to his right repeatedly, trying to get his attention.

“For fucks sake punk,” The brunet complained taking off his headphones and half turning, “use your worr-omg!” Bucky’s train of thought got derailed when it focused on the video feed on Steve’s screen, “Oh daymn,” sitting up he move his chair in close to Steve huddling in on the laptop.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Chapter 1: Jarvis is EVERYWHERE!

Chapter Text

Steve sighed, paper work was so damn boring but it had to be done. Tapping away on the state of the art laptop he had been given as part of his work duties he went about completing his tasks. A notification appeared on his desktop a request for a video chat. Sometimes the officers or generals communicated via video chat so this wasn’t strange. The lines were supposed to be secure. He answered and prepared to greet said officer when the words died on his tongue. Oh it was a glorious death. The most delicious scene greeted his eyes, it was hedonistic and downright pornographic. Scratch that it was better than porn. This was real life.

The camera was positioned on a desk it seemed, probably a laptop camera or phone. A lean slim hipped omega was on all fours facing away from the camera with his knees spread just right. The view of his dripping opening and sweat glistened skin clearly spoke of a heat. His thighs quake as a slim hand reaches around and thin fingers begin to circle his need. Short brown curls come into view as the omega’s head rolls back as his fingers enter seamlessly. This omega is experienced but judging how his need stretched and clenched those fingers he seemed virgin tight. If only there had been volume.

Steve’s pupils widen, his beta brain taking in the image of a clearly aroused omega taking care of their need. Slowly his brain caught up with exactly what it was seeing he opened his mouth to alert his mate but no sound escaped.

Realizing his mouth wasn’t working,he quickly slapped the brunet to his right repeatedly, trying to get his attention.

“For fucks sake punk,” The brunet complained taking off his headphones and half turning, “use your worr-omg!” Bucky’s train of thought got derailed when it focused on the video feed on Steve’s screen, “Oh daymn,” sitting up he move his chair in close to Steve huddling in on the laptop.

“How did you get porn onto the this laptop?” Steve sure did have some sheer dumb luck, but why did he wait till their secound tour to work his voodoo to get porn? Bastard.

Steve tried to speak again but no words come as the omega removes his fingers and bows his head showing a delicious curve in his spine. This curve highlights his full round butt. Those marvelous cheeks aren’t doing well at containing the copious amount of slick seemingly gushing from him.

The omega was clearly lost in heat.

The two soldiers are mesmerized as the hand returned holding the base of a knotted dildo.

“Fuck, why doesn’t it have volume Stevie?” Bucky hissed as the omega slowly worked the tip against it’s opening head thrown back in pure bliss as the bulbous head penetrated him. The omega continued to handle the dildo until it was completely within them.

Slowly the omega worked himself up onto his knees and turned their face finally coming into view as they grinded down into the bed and placed a hand on their hard cock.

Bucky and Steve’s eyes widened, pupils completely blown. Slow realization dawning on them. That perfectly sculpted face with a strong jaw and neatly trimmed facial hair. Those sweat dampened curls and oh so kissable pink lips.

“Is that?” Steve has finally found words.

“Tony Fucking Stark!” Bucky exclaimed looking back at his computer for a moment and seeing the announcement email. The weapons manufacturer was going to be on tour at their base in a few weeks. “Hot diggity damn,” Bucky looks back at the screen. He’s so hard he doesn’t think there’s blood anywhere else in his body but his crotch.

“Fuck!” Steve curses, and cocked his head slightly as he made out the rough outline of a lion on one of Tony’s legs.

They say you know your mark when you see it on another, even in photographs. Steve had thought it was nonsense until now. He knew it. That lion was his lion.

“FUCK!” He heard Bucky curse echo his own, their eyes focusing on the self pleasing omega on the screen.

They watch the omega bring himself to completion as he stuffs the knotted portion of the dildo into his hole and comes in long hard spurts. The tale tale signs of a heat more present as the omega remains hard and looked as though he let out a cry of frustration as his hips rock back into the bed. He had turned away from the camera again and was clearly grinding himself into the bed.

“Does he even know we’re here?” Bucky asked palming his erection through his uniform. Seriously though volume was needed but at the same time the soundtrack Bucky’s mind provided was sinfully delicious. The choir of moans and cries he imaged Tony was mewing. He wondered how his name would sound whimpered from those lips as the omega was overcome with pleasure.

Steve slowly shook his head eyes not leaving the rise and fall of the round rump of the omega on the screen.

“He’s gotta…” Bucky couldn’t look away from were the beginnings of triangular ears became visible as Tony stretched out his legs seemingly looking for a better angle as he adjusted his thrusts.

“Do you think this is a test?” Steve asked trying to find the logic.

Bucky now knew this wasn’t some crazy boredom induced dream. Only Stevie would try to find the logic in what’s clearly a gift from God.

“Why the fuck would someone do that as a test? Look at the man he’s clearly enjoying himself.” Bucky swatted Stevie with his free hand clearly missing as he wouldn't take his eyes off the screen.

“Helloooo?” Steve decided to try speaking into the mic on the desk.

Bucky tapped on the keyboard trying to see if any text boxes appeared but no...Nothing.

Well they tried. His alpha brain supplied. “Nothing to do now but enjoy the show I guess…” He said getting himself comfortable, his erection tenting his uniform. Ugh he might actually knot from this. What was he a teenager?

“Buck, Its not-” Steve began with that self righteous voice of his.

“Don’t ruin this for me,” Bucky cut him off as he moved his hand into his trousers. “Fuck… He’s so hot isn’t he?”

“Yeah he is,” Steve agreed noticing he was hard too but clearly not as affected by the sight of the omega in heat as Bucky. Sometimes being an alpha seemed really unfortunate.

Steve didn’t even look when Bucky took his free hand and guided it to his length. “Help your alpha out Stevie…” He moaned as they continued watching the omega ride that dildo, this was going to be a pleasant afternoon...