Actions

Work Header

Red dragon's roar- Fall of the kuroinu!

Chapter 4: Meeting The shields

Summary:

In this chapter, The Red dragons finally meet the shield princesses along with new friends...and enemies...

Notes:

Pegasus: Thank you for the idea and merry christmas, let's just say some dreams come true don't they?

Kamencolin: I might do that actually, I've been thinking on crossing the Taimanin series with this for awhile, however, not exactly sure on how to go about it.

Mpowers045: Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

Guest 1: It's a possibility, they're going to be back and forth... so keep an eye out. :)

Cross: I don't play for honor, but I know who that is... there's no gureentees but keep an eye out...

Chapter Text


Ken

12:30 pm Loredas 4e 208


The great capital of Eostia, the proud city of Ken stood, the church of Celestine landmarking the town. The buildings were made of stone but the architecture was very Elven... Citizens, both High Elf and human roamed, continuing on with their day. The holy knights went on their usual patrols, securing the city borders from any possible attacks... However, this was the heart of the alliance, the safest city in the Eostian continent. 

A group of knights walked through the city, Two soldiers were horseback around the front, without helmets. The man on the left, had short blonde hair and blue eyes, he was a larger and bulky man, or at least his armor displayed as much... The other had short silver hair and green eyes, he was a bit smaller than the other knight, his armor was standard-sized but decorated, He was a young man, didn't look past 18 or 19 years of age. 

"A fine day of hunting orcs brother! I can't believe they thought they were a match for the holy army... how foolish!" The blond man laughed, getting any roll from the other. 

The silver-haired knight cut his eye at him, "If we didn't lose half our force, I'd agree with you, Troy... tell that to men we lost out there..." 

The man Troy chuckled, "Ahh Rey, always giving the enemy more credit than they deserve... How Typical of you..."

"It's not "Typical" to acknowledge those we lost! perhaps if you weren't trying to show off out there, we'd have more numbers to bring home, than this!" Rey snapped, earning a sneer from the blonde. 

"You trying to start something, Rey? Be glad our goddess hasn't targeted that little orphanage you visit outside these walls... seriously Rey, what gives?" 

Rey snorted, shaking his head, "I like to help those in need, it's called "giving back" Troy... you should try it sometime... it would teach you not to be so arrogant..."

"Arrogant you say?? I like to think of it as pride... something you could never understand, that's why the paladin walks over as she does..." 

The silver-haired man gave his brother a look of disbelief, "It's statements like this, that make me wonder why we're even related..." 

"I wonder that every day myself... Here we stand at the top of our lives... we're nobles, knights and well cared for... we don't even have to work as hard as those brigands outside the walls... We have this, yet you choose to help the less fortunate... THAT makes ME wonder why we're related..." Troy shot back, smirking. 

"Because I'm not an arrogant and selfish bastard like present company..." Rey growled, baring his teeth. 

Troy glared at him, pulling his horse to a stop, "You want to do this? right now? cause I've got no problem with teaching you another lesson... Little Rey..." 

Rey sighed, shaking his head, "I don't want to fight you, Troy... not here, not now..." The other knight sighed, waving him off.

On the horse in front of them, was a beautiful woman, dressed in gold and silver, but skimpy plate armor. The armor did nothing to shy her curves away, as they were out of the world to see, her breast barely covered by the armor and her pure white thong. She wore a helmeted crown that matched her armor, which glistened in the sun, under it her brown hair was pulled up into a bun.

 

Image result for Claudia Levantine kuroinu 

"We are about to be in the presence of Celestine... I trust whatever Issues you are having with each other, won't come to a boil while the lady is present..." The brunette warned sternly. 

Both men gave each other a glance before looking back at the commander... 

"Apologies, Lady Claudia... My brother and I were just having a disagreement..." Rey apologized, bowing his head, "I assure you, it won't be a problem..."

"Good, Troy...?" Claudia turned to the larger blond, getting a nod from him. 

"We'll behave ourselves in front of the good lady Commander, our honor demands as much..." Troy said, also bowing his head. 

The paladin gave them both nods with a pleased grin, "Your family has done much for the church, the Von Musel family has been tied in this war as long as Levantines have... Understand that honoring the goddess is honoring your family." 

"Of course, Lady Claudia," Rey agreed, nodding, "We owe you and Lady Celestine our regards as knights in your order, know that I've been doing everything I can to repay it..." 

Troy rolled his eyes at his brother's display, "Oh boy... you don't have to be such a suck-up about it..." 

"Quiet you!" Rey hushed, as the holy knight commander, cleared her throat. 

"And you Troy... could learn some humility from your brother, there's nothing weak about honoring your betters... you'd do well to remember that." Claudia reprimanded. 

The blond noble gave a defeated sigh, "Right... of course, Lady Claudia..." 

When three of them dismounted their horses, waiting for them was a woman in skimpy plate armor skirted to her thighs along with thigh high stockings that she wore with her boots, She wore a tiara with ornaments that were on the sides of her head. 

 

Image result for alicia arcturus

"Greetings lady Claudia, I trust you are well," The blonde greeted, getting a smile from the knight commander, before glancing at the knights with her, "Hello again Reynold, Troy..." 

Rey gave a bow, "Good to see you again, Lady Alica, I'm surprised you aren't in Feoh right now..." 

"We were summoned by Lady Celestine, apparently she needs all the shield princesses here today, we're here to talk about steps on where to move this war." 

Troy rose an eyebrow, "I don't see why? the war's going pretty well, and as much as I don't like to admit it... those black dogs have helped out indefinitely..." 

Alicia snarled, "Don't you DARE mention those mongrels...! they may have their role in this war, but that doesn't change the fact that those men are the most despicable human beings I've met." 

The blond man threw up his hands in mock surrender, "I'm sorry my lady, but you can't deny the work done by them... even if they are lower than human garbage." 

Claudia nodded in agreement, "It's true, despite their...mannerisms... They've done well up to this point, but that man Volt... I can never trust a face like his..." 

"I agree with you there Milady, I never could trust that man either, so you aren't the only one who doesn't think that." Rey said, glancing at the girl next to Alica. 

Next to her, was a smaller girl with long pink hair and a gold crown that rested on her head with red ribbons decorating it. She wore a pink Mini-dress of different shades with gold accents that showed off her cleavage with a gold band on her neck. The opening on her dress exposed her pink panties and pink and gold stockings with red heels. 

 

Image result for prim fiorire kuroinu 

"Hello, Rey!" The pinkette greeted, getting a smile from the young knight. 

"Hello again, Lady Prim, How are you this fine day?" Rey asked, giving her a bow, which made Troy's eyes roll.

Prim nodded, "I'm doing fine, thank you for asking... Where did you guys just come from?" 

Rey shrugged, "Eh...some trouble outside the walls, a few orcs had to be dealt with, nothing we couldn't handle, Milady."

"Weren't you prattling on about the ones we lost...? Now, who's being overconfident?" 

The young knight ignored the comment, as prim grinned at him.

"I'm glad to hear it, but don't push yourself," She said, as Rey rubbed the back of his neck with a blush. 

"I'll try to consider it, Lady Prim... Although our enemies give us no room to rest." 

The paladin cleared her throat, getting their attention, "Now that everyone is here and present, the other shield princesses are inside awaiting us and...Volt." 

The young mussel brother frowned, "Why's he coming here??" 

"To give his report on the battle like we are, after that bizarre letter he Needs to be here," Claudia said, rubbing her temples.

Rey rose an eyebrow, "What bizarre letter...?" 

"Something about a large ship crashing down on them during the battle, apparently they found five passengers onboard..." The paladin said, her tone going low.

Rey's eyes widened in shock, "By Celestine... are they still alive...?" 

"We don't know that yet and that's why he's coming here today," Alica cut in, huffing, "I just hope he gives his report and leaves, that man is a plague on society!"

Claudia sighed, "A Plague he maybe... but he's still needed... even if I do think he's better burned on a stake..." She then cleared her throat, turning to the troops. "Alright everyone, return to your posts, we'll be here for a while." 

"Yes, ma'am!" The knights saluted, scattering off to other places...

With only Five Remaining, they walked to the entrance of the church, where two guards stood, giving the paladin and the others a salute before opening the doors for them...


Meanwhile, Nearing the city of Ken- Airspace 

 


The ship soared over the wilderness, casting a giant shadow when it passed over. On the Deck the men that volt brought with him as the crew was admiring the view, they've never been this high up so they marveled at the clouds they passed by. 

On the captain's wheel, Traysek casually guided the ship to where they needed to go. Volt pointed at the tower that was miles away.

"That there captain, that's where we're going," He smiled, as the Redguard leaned to peak at the tower. 

"THAT'S  a church?? that damn thing's a skyscraper, it's huge..." Traysek said, wide-eyed. 

Kin chuckled, "It's not surprising, it's the heart of the holy army, it's where the goddess lives..." 

"A goddess??" Traysek asked, both amazed and confused, "Our benefactor is a goddess...?" 

Volt nodded which a perverted grin, "The one and only, Celestine. She's the high elf queen and goddess reborn, whose beauty is only rival to one." 

Lucien and Recorder marveled at the tower, the khajiit grinning the brightest...

"I can't believe that is a church... look at the size of it!" Inigo said as Lucien nodded. 

"Incredible...It has to be ancient... but it's so pretty... I have to meet the architect behind it or at least find a book on them." The scholar gaped. 

"It must be great for parties... could you imagine If WE had a tower-like that? the possibilities would be endless..." Recorder commented, smiling at it. 

"What?" Traysek began chuckling, "SJel Blad fortress or Sleeping tree sanctuary not high enough in the sky...?" 

The young woman snorted, "Of course they are, but a tower like this is beautiful... I could see myself living there." 

"Yeah, if you don't mind being brainwashed, by all means, go for it," Volt chuckled, earning a scowl from her. 

Inigo looked over the deck and could see what looked like large birds flying along with the ship... 

"Hey Traysek, look at that," The blue Khajiit pointed out, as the Redguard turned his head into the direction of, "I've never seen birds that pretty, not to mention huge..." 

Volt frowned, as the Redguard did the same, "Wait... what birds...?" Turning his head to where they were looking, and went wide-eyed, "Those... those aren't birds..." 

Traysek rose an eyebrow, "Then what are they...?" 

"Harpies..." Kin said, watching them fly around, "They're apart of the monster army, they don't seem too bothered by us at the moment..." 

"Should I shoot them down? Incase...?" The Redguard asked, getting a head shake from the older merc. 

"If they're over there, then it shouldn't be a problem... it only becomes when they swarm... I'd keep an eye on them though, they're unpredictable and very annoying to kill." 

"Noted..." Traysek grumbled as he turned back around to face the approaching tower, "Hopefully we get to the city BEFORE they get hungry..." 

As he said this, a loud bump could be heard at the nose of the ship, rending everyone silent...

"Did anyone hear that...?" Erik asked, shook as he got nods from the other crewmates. 

Volt glared at the end of the ship, "That never sounds promising... You two, go check what that is..." He ordered. 

Two black dog deckhands walked towards the nose of the ship and hesitantly peeked over... 

"Anything??" Traysek called out, unsure if he should reach for a weapon or not...

One of the crewmen shook their heads, "Nothing, must've been just a-" Before he could finish, he was quickly pulled off the ship, screaming...

"AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!" 

The other black dog grunt freaked out and tripped over a barrel trying to run away. 

As he ran, something flew back up on the ship, nailing him in the head when it came down, killing him. 

When Erik looked over to see what had flown back up on the ship, he doubled backward, shouting...

"By the nine! it's his head... they threw back up his head!" The Nord said, freaking out now, running back to Traysek and the others.

At the nose of the ship, two more harpies flew up and dived in on another fleeing black dog grunt, grabbing him and carrying him off. 

"Help!!!" As other harpies began to surround him, ripping his apart. 

Near the captain's wheel, on Traysek's left side, another harpy was crawling up, reaching the banister before it gave off its awful screech.

"Wrrrrryyy!!!!" The creature challenge, attempting to pounce on Traysek until it was shoved out of the way by Volt. 

"Watch out! these little fuckers are deadlier than they look!" He yelled, swing his large sword down on an oncoming one. 

Traysek drew his dwarven pistol as the other four got their weapons out, "Of course they are... I thought you said all the monsters in this region were cleared out??" Firing at one of the harpies, blasting it out of the sky.  

All at once the harpies flying by them started flying towards them at deadly speeds... Kin built magic up in his hands, sighing... "Here they come!" 

"What's the plan, my friend?" Inigo asked, knowing the answer already. 

Traysek smirked, putting away the pistol to draw his dagger, "If that's the case, Everyone... BATTLE-STATIONS!!!" He ordered, kicking the lever next to the wheel as the rest of the Crew smirked. 

"Never thought we'd get some action up here...!" Recorder grinned, throwing a knife at one of them, "Come on you damn harpies!" 

Battle song: Get smashed - one-minute melee ost

The harpies swarmed the ship, each man on board attempted to fight them off. Traysek and Volt handled to the creatures on near the ship's wheel, while the other four helped out Volt's hired help. One of the harpies flies at Traysek, who moves his head out of the way, and impaled it by stabbing his dagger down into it, ripping it out.

"Nice one captain!" Volt praised, swing behind him when he heard wings flap, slicing an oncoming enemy in half. 

Traysek slashed forward, catching one in the chest setting it on fire... Traysek blocked and ducked from any oncoming attacks, chuckling, "They seem kinda angry... what did you do?? piss in one of their nests??" 

The older merc gave a laugh, slicing down into one of them, "IF it was that easy, we'd burn it instead... No, this is from the black fortress, if I had to guess, our enemy didn't like the idea of you... crashing in on their parade." 

"I'm getting that!" Traysek said, giving another harpy an upward slice, splitting it in two, "Hopefully we clear them before we get to the city! That would make for a bad impression!" 

one of the creatures swoop in on him, and with his attempt at blocking or striking, his dagger was knocked out of his hand, clattering across the deck floor, "Godsdammit!" Drawing back out his pistol and firing at it, as it gave off it's dying screech. 

Kin fired a chain lighting bolt, frying several of them, "Be careful captain, They're known for knocking weapons away." 

On the bottom deck, Inigo, Lucien, Erik, and Recorder fought them alongside the hired crewmen, Some of the grunts were being carried off by the flying monsters. 

"Dammit! these things ARE annoying to kill!" Recorder yelled, running her sword through one of them. 

Inigo cut a couple of them down, they had attempted to take one of the crewmen. Erik and Lucien were struggling with them,they swarmed around the Nord and Lifted him up. 

"Boss! guys! help!" Erik cried out, as they were about to leave with him. 

Traysek aimed the pistol at them and fired a couple shots, taking two of them out. his gun clicked, indicating that he had to reload. He growled in frustration, glaring at his casted arm, "Gods dammit all...! the one time I'd need both my arms and I can't even do that!" Pistol whipping the harpy that tried to attack Volt from behind, "Someone get Erik down!" 

Inigo slashing another monster down, before looking up to see that a few of them still have Erik, despite him struggling, "I got him!" Pulling out his ebony bow and notched an arrow, aiming... 

"Ahh! Inigo don't shoot me! Hit the bright pretty targets!!" 

The blue khajiit snorted, "Maybe I'll hit the loud target! my ears are demanding as much, just hold still!" Firing an arrow, knocking one out the sky, before loading up another and repeating the process. 

Erik felt himself sinking, as Inigo put down each harpy, one by one. Eventually...  the nord fell back down on the deck floor, groaning..."Ow... thanks Inigo... wish I wasn't that high up..." Standing back, and grabbing his war axe. When another tried to attack him with its talons, he sliced into its wing, causing to harpy to emit an awful screech, until Erik brought his boot down on it, Hard... 

"Gods, shut up already!" 

Recorder kept in motion, slicing a few here, throwing knives into a others, scoring lethal blows, she sees another one of Volt's men snatched off the ship, sighing, "At this point, we're going to end up like them!" giving another oncoming monster a kick that sent it into the ship's mast.

The harpies that remained all screeched at each other before they started leaving the ship, fleeing the battle... 

Song end...

"Oh, what's wrong? had enough already??" Traysek shouted after them, holstering his pistol, "That's right! You better run, get some milk!" 

The other five crewmates along with the hire crewmen cheered, happy they both won the battle and remained with their lives. The Blue Khajiit, sighed in relief...

"It's finally over... They did not know who they were messing with!" Inigo smugly said, putting his bow away.

Lucien put away his sword, "Yeah... but seems like they were using hit and run tactics, as vicious as that attack was, you'd think they'd finish the battle." 

Kin shook his head, "Not likely... this was more of an assassination attempt, the dark queen uses harpies to carry out attacks like that, they usually leave when they kill their intended target or if enough of them has died off." 

Traysek walked over to his dagger and picked it up, sheathing it, "Whew... what a workout... anymore surprises to be expected or are we good?" 

"We should be ok, besides... we're near the city now," He said, pointing forward at the now towering building.

The Redguard's eyes went wide, "When did the church get this big...? did it grow an inch on me while we were fighting?" 

Volt gave a hearty laugh, "No Captain, it means we're nearly there, we should be passing over the city gates in moments." 

"Ahh good, cause if we get attacked by harpies like that again, I'm offering a sacrifice..." Traysek chuckled,  

The other four crewmates rose an eyebrow, Lucien is the first to speak...

"So... not that it's going to happen, but who would you nominate to be said sacrifice...?" 

Traysek gave them all a grin, "Hmmm...yes!" 

"THAT DOESN'T ANSWER THE QUESTION AT ALL!!!" All five of their voices echoed as the ship neared the gate, along with Traysek's laughter...


At Ken... Church of Celestine...


The inside of the church was what you'd expect, large, beautiful and enchanting. Claudia led her two knights and the other two shield princesses through the hall. Upon approaching the main chamber, The archbishop was standing there, with a greeting smile. 

"Greetings shield princesses and knights," He greeted, getting a bow from both knights. 

Claudia walked up to him with a small smile, "Hello to you, Archbishop... Is Lady Celestine in?" 

"Of course, unfortunately, it's only you five today, Ladies Kaguya and Luu-Luu couldn't attend" The priest bowed, motioning to the stairs, "Right this way..."

Alicia groaned, "So that only leaves, Maia..." 

On their way up, Rey walked up to Claudia...

"Do you really trust him...? seems to me the church has their own motives..." He whispered, getting a nod from the knight commander. 

"They may have their own devices... we'll see when the time comes... for now, the church is all we have to trust. It's either the church or the black dogs... and I know who I have my trust in.." Claudia said in a low tone. 

The young knight gave a small smile, "At least we're on the same page..." As he followed the group upstairs... 


After the long climb up, Claudia walked up on to large decorated doors and took a sigh, knocking on it. 

"You may enter..." A gentle voice from the other side of the door spoke. 

The holy knight commander opened up the door, to find a few people sitting at the council chamber... In the middle of the room, sat a large marble table. At the head sat a beautiful woman with long pointy ears and waist-long blonde hair sat there, giving the holy knights and the two other princesses a grin with her glimmering green eyes.

"Welcome, you're just in time, please take a seat," The woman ushed, as three of the princesses walked up to the council table, and took their seats. 

She was dressed in white, and She had golden braclets and arm cuffs, a collar, and headband matching them. on her head rested a tiara made from plants.  

 

3girls bad_hands blonde_hair breasts celestine_lucullus cloud dutch_angle green_eyes huge_breasts kuroinu_~kedakaki_seijo_wa_hakudaku_ni_somaru~ long_hair long_pointy_ears multiple_girls no_bra no_panties outdoors pointy_ears revealing_clothes sky very_long_hair

Reynald took a knee, "Hello again, Lady Celestine," Not giving eye contact. 

The goddess sighed, still retaining the friendly grin, "Rise Reynald, the formalities are not needed, especially with the news I carry." 

Troy nodded, "A fine day to milady, I see you're doing well..." 

Alica glared at them, "That's enough out of you two, obviously, if we're all here then it's something important, you can save your drolling for later!" 

Rey shot her a quick glare, before straightening his face, "Apologies... it's been a while since I've seen the lady, I promise we'll keep it down..." 

Celestine waited until they were done with their spat before clearing her throat, "I'm glad you all decided to come here today, I apologize if I took you all out from your busy schedules." 

"Nah, if anything my city is safe, we just fended off an orc attack a week ago," The other shield princess said.

This woman had short red hair with a headband that rested on her forehead, She wore an orange coat that was wide open, showing off her brown choker and cleavage along with blue leotards with brown boots. On her belt, were two daggers each in their sheathes...

 

Image result for Maia kuroinu 

Alicia sighed but smiled, "Hello to you as well, Maia... I see you're here as well." 

The mercenary queen nodded, "I heard Volt was coming in today, that and I'm here to talk about..." 

"That crash that took place in the battle a day ago..." Celestine said in a low tone, with a sad expression. 

Claudia rose an eyebrow, "Is this about one of your premonitions, My lady?" 

The goddess slowly nodded, "However... this one was different..." Her mind flashing back to it...


Flashback...two days ago...


"S-stay back... Get away!" The goddess shouted, backing away from some unknown creature. Everything around her, her city, her home, her allies were all in ruins. This creature had been at the source of it all and when it had laid waste to everything... Celestine was the only thing left... her strapless outfit in tears. 

The black mass of a creature smiled it's gnarly large teeth at her, chuckling as it approached...

"Your kingdom is no more... your friends, your allies, everything... you have failed and now... you're MINE!!!"

The foul creature leaped at her as she shut her eyes, however... there was a bright light that engulfed everything... the creature was burned alive by the light, giving off the awful screech as it burned to a crisp... 

When the Goddess opened her eyes, she found herself standing on a moon, surrounded by other planets...

"This... this is new..." Celestine gapped, as she witnessed a comet passing by, "Am I dreaming... my premonitions have led me to the stars?? why?" 

"This is no premonition, Celestine Lucross." A deep voice said out of nowhere, spooking her.

Celestine looked around but there was no one to be found... "Hello...? is anyone out there?" She called out. 

"We are here, little one... we'll make ourselves known..." Another deep tone rang out, as two giant balls of light approached, going out when they got close enough to expose themselves.

The goddess went wide-eyed when she realized just how small she was compared to these beings. One of them was a giant serpent with crimson ruby-like scales, glittering like diamonds. It's large gold eyes looked down on the small goddess. The other was also a colossal being, except it was a golden dragon with two sets of wings. 

"Do not be afraid of us, little one, for no harm will come upon you." The giant serpent spoke, wrapping its tail around her moon. 

The Dragon lifted it's head up, "I am Akatosh, the dragon god of time, it's good to finally meet you." 

"I am Satakal the Worldskin, the Serpent god of life and death... We have met before little one, though you probably don't remember... it was a few lifetimes ago.

Celestine blinked a couple of times, before giving a nod, "I've heard of your name, I just didn't remember where... I guess after the old goddess reincarnated into me, I lost my memory of you," She smiled after, "But I'm glad we've met again... my question is, why??" 

"A good question, you see... Satakal and I have been looking into your premonitions... we've been keeping an eye on you without you knowing, but now that things are in motion, we chose to act." Akatosh explained, getting a nod from the serpent. 

"As such, Akatosh has seen your future and has shown it to me... What we saw..."Satakal stopped, choking up for a second... is a future so dark, that your premonitions are only a mere fraction of it..."

At that, Celestine went slack-jawed, "Wait... you've... seen the future... you know really happens? just what is that beast??" 

"That beast is only a symbol of what's to really come... the Real danger is the one you can't see, not the enemy you face... You must be ready to deal with the unseen forces before they overtake and destroy all you hold dear..." Akatosh warned, flapping his wings. 

Satakal rose his head up, "However your chances aren't all that bleak... We are sending you our little problem solver... I offer you my champion." 

Celestine rose her eyebrow, "Your Champion...?" 

"A child of the Dragon and Serpent blood, He will aid you in the hard times to come, just bear in mind... he's a unique case..."

The goddess frowned at that, "Oh? he's a bit of handful?"

"He can be... he and that crew of his can be disastrous at times... But despite that, He's fiercely loyal and will be very useful to you... just treat with care, that entire crew can be volatile if handled wrong." Satakal warned, putting a sweatdrop on her head in an anime fashion. 

"So he's got friends with him?" Celestine asked, getting nods from both gods, "Alright... I'll keep that mind... Does this champion have a name...?" 

Both ancient beings gave each other glances before looking back at her, Satakal leaning in close on her... 

"He does, but I'll leave it to him to tell you that when you meet... He's already been sent to your world, just... a bit harshly... I didn't intend for that storm, but even we gods lack perfection..." Satakal said, lowering his head in sadness. 

Akatosh hummed, his tail flipping, "You blame yourself too much Satakal... They're alive, but I don't know about well..." 

Celestine rose her eyebrow again, "He's already here?! I have to get ready then, where is he??" Not hiding her excitement. 

"Uh... as I said before... I sent him there harshly... it'll be a while before you make contact, I give it a few days..." Satakal nervously said, causing her ears to droop. 

"A few days...? just how "Harsh" did you send him through??" 

The gods looked at each other again, before back to Celestine, making her frown...

"Uh... Akatosh..maybe you should show her..." The serpent god said, looking away. 

The Dragon god nodded slowly, giving a roar with brought forth the image of the wrecked ship along with the demon and Kuroinu corpses lying nearby...

Celestine had both her hands over her mouth, eyes widened in worry not only for the soldier nearby that got ran over by it, but also the passengers on board, "My word... so much damage..." 

"Again... I had no control over that storm... I merely tried to open a wormhole and... this was the result..." Satakal nervously chuckled... 

The light on them began to dim in and out, signaling that their connection was breaking. Akatosh gave the Serpent god a nod, before turning back to Celestine, "Our time for talk is coming to an end, Before we go, Satakal has something to tell you." 

The Serpent god nodded, "In the event that my champion is killed or he fails... I will devour your world... it will be instantaneous, you will not feel a thing... A better ending than what that future has in store... Do you accept these terms?

The goddess's blood froze in that instant, not only were they offering their help but if their champion fails, they'll destroy everything... This was a lot to process for the elven Queen, on one hand, she was grateful for them offering their help, especially with how this drawn-out war is going... On another, she was fearful not only for herself but everyone in Eostia... Celestine swallowed, steeling her resolve as she gave them both a nod. 

"Very well, I accept these terms, if the future is as bleak as you say, that would be a better alternative." 

Akatosh chuckled, lowering his head to her "Spoken like a true goddess... We'll contact you again, the warrior that's coming to help you is called Dovahkiin or Dragonborn in the mortal tongue... his real name we'll leave up to him to tell you, goodbye, for now, Celestine.

"Dragonborn.... how will I know it's him??" She asked as the serpent chuckled.

"When you meet face to face, you will be able to tell... if not, just look for a man with eyes that match these scales... I wish you the best of luck, I hope I don't have to end your world" The serpent god said sincerely. 

Celestine nodded, "I hope so too, lord Satakal."

Bright light emitted over them, blinding the goddess as well as they vanished, ending the mindscape... 


Present-day...


The entire room was rendered silent... Everything that Celestine laid out to them was too much for a couple to process. For Alicia, this was not only bizarre but the most outlandish thing she's heard and she's seen much out on the battlefields.

Prim had a look of worry and shock, now that it's been confirmed it was ship crash, she feared for the people on board, wondering if they even survived that accident. Claudia couldn't believe what she heard, out all of Celestine's premonitions, this was truly a strange case... In the past, the goddess has always had odd predictions but nothing involving world destruction... Maia's expression too was in a state of worry and sadness, she knew Volt and his team were in that zone when it happened... The merc queen knew Volt was ok, but she also worried about any other friends that might've in that.

Rey and Troy's faces were now agape, both now know the lethality of the crash and in their minds, any potential chance of survivors from a crash like that was low at best... 

Claudia cleared her throat, "I can see why this disturbed you, My lady... This a lot to take in, you're sure that this accident and your premonition are connected?"

The elven Queen nodded, "I'm certain... But it's hard to determine who it is because I saw the silhouettes on board but that's all I could make out..." 

Alicia regained her composure, "Ok, so world destruction aside from this war... could you identify the ship? if these knights are here to help then surely, we need to know when their coming." 

"The only thing I could really make out of that ship was the dragon skeleton on it... but, the steam and debris-covered everything else..." Celestine said, putting an excited smile on her face. 

"A dead dragon? so our mystery hero is a dragon-slayer? He must be quite the warrior, I hope he's willing to join the holy knights, I don't care if he's a man, that kind of honor is unimaginable... Having to defend his kingdom from a dragon and then to use it as decoration... I can't wait to meet this champion!" Alica said, giddily. 

Maia chuckled, "Save that for after you meet the man, alright? who's to say he's a knight anyway... he might be a mercenary, like volt and me."

The blonde princess rolled her eyes, "Don't compare him to that... pig! you may have earned your honor here among us Maia, so no disrespect to you... but that man is a menace, I'm certain this champion would not associate himself with that trash!" 

"Watch what you say, holy knight!" Maia growled, standing up, "I get that you don't like Volt, but let's not forget that if it wasn't for him and his people, myself included, you wouldn't even be at this point in the war and you know it!" 

Alica stood up, equally angry, "How can you defend that piece of filth?? he's rude, arrogant, loud and a sleazy pig! You made the right decision on leaving him, so stop defending him already or do you actually have feelings for him...?" 

"Are we really going there, right now...?" The mercenary Queen growled lowly, as they both looked ready to pounce. 

Claudia sighed, "Enough already, you two! Alica that was out of line, you know that she and Volt share history, why use that against her? she stopped working for him years ago to join our cause, let it go already..." 

At that point, Alica felt like a child in the situation, in truth, she knew it was wrong to weaponize that against her comrade, but her anger had reached a boiling point, especially with Maia's loyalty to Volt. She hung her head in shame and sighed... 

"I'm... sorry Maia, I shouldn't have went there..." Alicia apologized, "But, my statement stands, our dragon-slaying champion isn't like Volt... I'm sure." 

Maia nodded, smirking, "Apology accepted, but if he's anything like you or your two knights back there, he'll be less than pleasant company..." 

Celestine sighed with a soft smile, "I'm glad that's worked over, in these times we can't afford to fight one another, we have to stay strong for our enemy knows no limit..." 

Rey looked outside as things began to cool down, however when he did, his eyes widened to the size of dinner plates, "Uh... Lady Celestine?" 

"Hush fool! we're still in the process of the meeting!" Alica shushed, glaring at him.

The young knight shook his head, not taking his eyes off of what he was seeing, "I think you all need to see this... Lady Celestine, you said that ship had a dragon skull on it right...?" 

"A dragon skeleton, but yes I did, why do you ask, young Rey?" Celestine asked, slowly getting up out of her seat. 

He cleared his throat, "And um... could this ship fly...?" 

"I... I wasn't sure... I didn't see that much of it, only that it ended up there," The goddess said, as the blond princess gave an annoyed groan. 

"Besides, Ships don't fly you, idiot, they're water-based for a reason, it's a boat, come on!" Alica said, getting irritated again, 'I knew Lady Claudia made a mistake by bringing them... how are they even able to be in her presence anyway... I may have to do something about that soon...' 

The silver-haired knight pointed outside, "Then what the hell is that...?"

Troy turned around, "Alright Rey, let's just see what you'r-" Stopping midsentence as his eyes lit up with shock, -Holy shit... Yeah, That's a flying alright...": 

Claudia stood up and walked over to where her knights were to confirm what they were saying, to her surprise, they were right, widening her eyes next, "Lady Celestine... you NEED to see this, all of you do.." 

At that, there was no questioning it... The princesses got up and moved to where her, Rey and Troy were... All of them had shocked and surprised expressions. When Celestine walked up to the window and looked out, She gasped... 

"It's... that's the ship..." The goddess uttered out, "It's the same one from the premonition..." 

Prim went slackjawed, noting the size of it, "It's... huge! I've never seen a flying ship before, let alone anything that size in the sky..."

Alica blinked at it, slackjawed, "Whoa... yeah, that matches the description... but what does that say about our survivors?" 

Claudia frowned at it, "Either it's them coming to meet us, or someone hijacked it and they're invading... either way... I'm going to find out, Rey, Troy, come!" She said, rushing out of the room with the following. 

"Wait for me Lady Claudia!" Alica shouted, getting up to follow them...

Prim, Celestine and Maia remained, watching the large airship cruise through the city towards them. 

Maia turned to Celestine, "If this is the ship you saw, then let's go meet our new friends, your highness. It might be Volt, you never know." 

The elven goddess gave an agreeing nod, "That's true, and if it is him, then we can finally hear about what happened to those people onboard." 

Prim stood up, excited, "I hope this champion and his friends are nice... despite them fighting dragons and all, they're still heroes." 

Maia chuckled, walking up and throwing her arm around the teen princess, "I hope they're nice too... just not like your cousin hopes... one annoying knight is enough..." 

"Shall we ladies?" Celestine said, getting their attention. 

Maia grinned, "I'm ready, Prim?" 

"Let's go!" The pinkette said, not bothering to contain her excitement. 

The goddess gave a grin and lead them out of the council room, to join the others... 


Town Center

3:15 pm


Citizens who were going about their day, were all now gazing up at the giant ship soaring over them. Some of them were pointing at it, others were panicking, thinking the city was under attack, others marveled at the size of it and the fact that it could fly in general. There were mixed emotions in the city, as the ship cast a shadow over where it passed.

Traysek frowned at the people's reaction, "What's wrong with them...? Have they never seen an airship before??" 

Volt shook his head, "Afraid not Captain, this kind of technology does not exist here, most boats are well... -based." 

"Ah... I see, well... I'm surprised that nobody has started shooting at this vessel yet, shit I would..." Traysek said, before smirking, "and then rob the vessel." 

Volt chuckled, "No shame with you huh? That's a way to live Captain, I too live shamelessly." 

"To the shameless!" Traysek cheered, earning groans from Lucien. 

"Please...please... I'd like to not get arrested this time... every time we go to a new city as big as these, we always somehow and some way end up in prison..." The scientist complained, getting laughs from both Traysek and Volt.

"Does that happen often to you guys? you go to new cities and get arrested...?" The older merc asked, raising an eyebrow. 

Traysek nodded with a smirk, "Yeah, pretty much, that's part of the territory and the job... Company policy says you have to have been arrested at least once..." 

"You liar! no it doesn't!" Lucien cried out from the background. 

The Redguard clicked his teeth, "Shut up you damn virgin!" 

"WHAT?!!" Lucien Squeaked, his face redder than Traysek's garb, which made the entire crew laugh. 

Volt holding his sides, came back up, "Oh man! I never heard a man's voice reach heights like that before... that was ruthless, Captain." 

Traysek regained his breath, "Oh that gets funnier every time... his face goes from pale to beet red at the mere mention of..." 

"Isn't that a kind of harsh? most of the men are virgins themselves," Kin added in, getting some nods from a few deckhands.

Traysek snorted, glancing at the young mage, "That is my ONLY weapon against his smartassery... and he goes there with it... I've sent him flying numerous times over his brand of sarcasm... Trust me, he can deal with a little blow to his man card." 

"I still have the bruises..." He groaned, sighing after, "At any rate, this city is beautiful!" 

Inigo nodded in agreement, looking over the deck at the town, "I smell adventure and danger... I can't wait until we land." 

Traysek blinked twice at the statement, that part of it just now registering in his head... 

"Hey Volt, where am I supposed to park this??" He asked, raising his eyebrow. 

The older merc shrugged, "How am I supposed to know? doesn't this ship hover anyway?" 

"It does... but parking helps because these soldiers look ready to fire at any moment... I need an idea now..." Traysek said, glancing at the holy knights at the rooftop with crossbows. 

Volt looked around for a place, "Don't worry, I'm looking... we could try all the way at the beach, but... that might put us further away from where we need to go, the tower is just right there." 

Kin spotted a solider, directing them with a flag, "Over there! they're directing us, it seems they've opened up a spot for our arrival." 

The Redguard Captain looked ahead, to see a collection of knights waiting for them below with an open area waiting, "Alright, there I can land... let's meet our new boss, shall we?" 

The ship flew into where it was being directed, which was near the center of town. Surrounding the area were holy knights, on the ground and on the rooftops. The ship slowed it's sail, stopping completely before it descended, gently touching down. 

The holy knights moved closer, armed with swords and shields, spears and crossbows, as the Crew onboard watched them approach. 

"I expected a red carpet with this treatment, guess they're greeting us with steel..." Traysek sighed, reaching for his pistol. 

Volt held up an arm, "Wait... let me talk to them first, after all, they love me here." Chuckling as he walked from away from the captain's deck and towards the bridge, which stretched out so he could walk down it. 

"Hold!" A voice rang out, stopping the knights in their tracks. 

Volt looked up, to see Celestine approaching along with Claudia and Alicia at her sides, giving them a grin, "Good afternoon ladies, I trust you are well on this fine day..." 

Celestine gave Volt a greeting bow, "Welcome back Volt, I was expecting you to be here sooner, what happened?" 

"Eh... I sent a few of my guys here already, Hicks is staying in the inn we normally occupy, we'll be meeting up after this..."

Alicia bared her teeth at the older merc, "Hello...Volt... Nice of you to drop by... stealing pirate ships now? I know this isn't yours..." 

"You don't know what all I've got, so let's keep it there, girly," Volt shot back with, smirking at her glare. 

Claudia looked around, trying to spot someone on the airship, "I see you came, and with a flying ship no less, Where are the passengers' Volt...? they are ALIVE, right??"

The black dog leader said nothing, but only widened his smirk, which made Rey glare at him...

"Well? Aren't you going to answer her, mercenary? Where are the people that owned this ship?!" The teen knight demanded. 

Volt sighed, shaking his head "Calm down, I didn't kill anybody to take the ship, hell this isn't even mine..." 

The elf queen sighed, "If it isn't you... then... where's the actual captain...?" 

The older man looked up with a grin, "Oi Captain! how long are you going to keep these ladies waiting? get your shy ass down here and say hello! come on man, you're embarrassing me!" 

A chuckle could be heard back up on the ship, directing Celestine's emerald green eyes up at the bridge. Her eyes widened at the man in red approaching her with a cast on his arm, his crimson eyes lazily staring into hers as he got closer... Behind him were four other people, one of them was beast-kin, just oddly colored... the other was a woman and probably the only one in their group, and the other two was a bearded redhead in banded iron armor and the other was a blonde scrawny man in leather armor with goggles on his head. 

When Traysek walked right up next to Volt, he soon had a heavy arm thrown around his shoulders, which caused him to wince...

"Ladies, let me introduce you to my new friend and ally..." Volt said, nodding at the Redguard. 

Traysek studied everyone's expressions, most glared at him suspiciously, others in curiosity, and a few of them were amused... it looks he's seen before whenever he and his crew travel to new places... However, what had his attention the most was the Elven beauty in front of him. Volt wasn't lying when he said, she'd be gorgeous but he wasn't expecting this... Realizing that he'd been staring, he cleared his throat, "Hello there, I'm Captain Traysek, I man this very vessel, please to meet you all, Volt's told me a bit about you..." Giving a polite smile. 

Celestine stared at him for a moment, taking note of the scars that riddled his face, before glancing at the bone hawk necklace he wore. She gave him a friendly smile. 

"I am Celestine Lucross, it's very nice to meet you, Traysek." She introduced, "I heard you had quite an accident..." 

The Redguard sighed, "Yeah... we did... please don't remind me, that adds another foot to the shame..." 

"I would imagine..." She sighed, her mind flashing back to images of the ship damaged.

Alicia's image of the champion had shattered, now replaced with the image of who's in front of her. She eyed him up and down as he talked to Celestine... her eyes wandered from the bone necklace to the ebony scimitar on his hip... 'There's no way this is a knight.., no way in hell... not with that crude-looking sword on his hip...

"Why are you speaking to the lady so casually?? a filthy mutt like you should know how to address their betters!" The knight captain snarled, getting a look of annoyance from the Redguard. 

Rey and Claudia frowned at their fellow knight for that comment, as the pirate captain chuckled...

"I'm sorry...? have I done anything to offend you or than breathe...? I don't know you and you don't know me, let's keep it that way, princess..." Traysek said, waving her off, which earned a few chuckles from the crowd. 

The blonde fumed over that, "What did you say to me?! do you know who I am?!!" 

"I don't give enough of a shit to find out and after meeting you... I don't want to know..." Traysek said, in a bored tone. 

Volt gave a loud laugh, as the other members of the Red dragon crew covered their mouths with wide eyes... 

"You...!" Alicia growled, baring her teeth, "I'm going to teach you to learn your place!" Attempting to reach for her sword, before her hand was grabbed by Claudia.

"That's enough! or are you trying to embarrass lady celestine...?" The knight commander asked, sternly.

The blonde princess looked around, taking note of the worried looks she was getting from both citizens. Her gaze met Celestine's, who looked at her with sad green eyes. Alica shot Volt and Traysek one more hateful glare, before taking a calming breath...

"No... of course not... I'm sorry... lady celestine..." She apologized, earning a gentle smile.

"Apology accepted, Alicia...try to show some restraint, these men are our guests, treat them as such." 

The blonde princess, shot them both glares, taking note of their smirks as she nodded, "Understood... My lady..." She groaned. 

Maia watched her with an amused a smirk... 'So much for that knight of honor Alicia... on the other hand...' Her gaze going to the Redguard, eyeing him up, 'The captain's not bad to look at... I hope he likes to drink...' 

Claudia sighed, shaking her head, "I'm so sorry about that... she has a way with...people." 

"I can tell..." The Redguard sighed, "She must be great at parties..." 

The paladin laughed dryly, as the knight captain glared at him. Claudia gave the captain a good overall stare, from the sword he carried to his outfit was very... outlandish for her. What seemed to draw her attention was the hawk skull necklace he wore... something about it felt... off... as if could pull the life out her the more she focused on it.

"Well, her heart's in the right place, much as any holy knight here," Claudia nodded, "My name is Claudia Levantine, I'm the paladin for Lady celestine and commander of the holy army."

Traysek nodded, grinning, "It's nice to meet you, commander, I hope I don't cause you too much trouble..." 

"Yeah...that would be bad, especially for you..." She said in a low threatening tone but retaining her gentle smile.

Celestine cleared her throat, getting their attention back to her, ending their staredown, "As much as I'd like to continue this outside, perhaps we should move this somewhere private?" Taking note of the crowd's stares...

Volt nodded, taking his arm off the younger merc, "Agreed, besides I gotta give you my full report, despite the letter I sent in." 

"Yeah... I'm starting to feel nervous out here..." Traysek grumbled, looking around to find a few disgusted stares in the crowd. 

The goddess gave a bow, leading them both into the church with Alicia and Maia following closely behind. Claudia turned to two of her apprentices... "Reynold, Troy, stay out here with the rest of the guard, we won't be too long..." 

"Yes ma'am," Rey saluted, as Troy did the same, posting where they were. 

Claudia followed after Celestine and the two men along with prim, who turned around to wave at the silver-haired knight... 

"It was nice seeing you again, Rey! take care!" Prim said, grinning. 

Rey gave a bow, with a smile of his own, "I'll see you later, Lady prim, you take care as well." Watching her walking into the church.

"You really seem to fancy prim, eh brother?" Troy teased, earning a glare from the younger, "Oh come on, don't look at me like that, it's normal to have crushes." 

"It's not that impure, Troy... unlike you, I actually value friendship, something you should try doing..." Rey shot back, getting a scoff in response.

When the rest of the crew watched their captain walk in, Inigo gave the other three a nod, "Guess that's our cue to follow..." 

"I can't wait to see the inside of this building, it has to be just as pretty!" Lucien said excitingly, following the khajiit. 

Recorder jogged off the ship's bridge after them, " Wait for me! I've got to put this in my records!" 

Erik gave the other deckhands and kin and nod, "I'll see you guys later, maybe we'll get a drink, eh?" Walking off the bridge. 

"They won't let you in..." Kin called after him, getting a wave from the leaving Nord, "Don't say I didn't warn you..."

When the four crew members walked off the ship, all eyes were on them. However, despite the looks they were getting, the group casually walked passed them, coming upon the church which a few guards walked in front of, putting frowns on them. 

"Excuse me?? can we pass? we're with the captain too." Lucien asked, getting a headshake. 

"Your boss will be fine, you lot will wait out here..." The holy knight said, smirking. 

Recorder huffed, "This is ridiculous! we have a right to the council as much as he does!" 

"That's up for the goddess to decide... and if I'm being honest, your whole outfit is already suspicious, don't push it..." The female knight threatened, making her back up. 

The khajiit's tail twitched menacingly, "It seems that they aren't going to let us in... do they not trust us? " 

"No that's not it..." Kin's voice echoed from the ship, "They'll be fine, you're just going to have to wait!" 

Erik frowned at that, but nodded at the realization, "I don't like it... but if he's going to be ok as you say... we don't have a choice, guys... we're going to have to wait this out..." 

Rey watched the other four at the gate, trying to get in... He wondered what people they were, but he wasn't about to make himself known to them yet... for now, he watched them argue with soldiers blocking the door... 'This is going to be a long day...' 


Inside the church...


Traysek's eyes were the size of dinner plates when he looked around, taking in the beauty, "This place is amazing... I can't believe this is a church, I can actually smell the history in these walls." 

Celestine giggled at the comment, "Well... that's an interesting way to complement my home... Thank you, Captain."   

"It was built years ago by many of her faithful... the architects are long gone, but this is the result of their hard work," Claudia smiled, as they pressed on.

"That means you can't steal anything in here, vagabond..." Alicia shot, earning an eye-roll from the Redguard.

Volt slapped his arm around his shoulder with a grin, causing the Redguard to wince again, "I couldn't believe it either when I first stepped foot here, it's a thing of beauty captain." 

Traysek's pained expression did not go unnoticed by Celestine, she noted that it had been bothering him when he walked off his ship, but now it's pretty evident. for now, she left it alone but made a mental note to address it later... 

As they continued down the hall, they were greeted by stares of both worshippers and priests, some giving Traysek and Volt some weird looks.

"What's their problem...? never seen a Redguard before??" Traysek whispered, earning a head shake from the older.

"Don't worry about it, they greet every visitor with these faces, it's pretty normal around here." Volt said, waving it off, even shoot a couple of nasty looks to make them look away, "See? just gotta give it back to em" 

"Right..." Traysek said, glancing at some of the priests with jewels, 'They seem kinda rich to be people of the cloth... just what kind of church is this?'

After climbing up the stairs, Celestine led the group back into the council room, which had the Redguard pirate gaping. Celestine who noticed his reaction, giggled and walked to the head of the seat, "This is the council room, we have our meetings here.... there were supposed to be more of us, but the other two princesses couldn't make it today." 

"Oh gods, it's wonderful in here, I would kill to have a council room like this!" Traysek complimented, looking around in awe.

"I bet, stranger..." Claudia commented, "Just remember, you're being watched..." 

Alicia nodded, glaring at the Redguard, "So no funny business, "Captain" or you'll have me to deal with..." 

"Yeah yeah yeah, heard it all before," Traysek said, waving them off, "Trust me, you'll have any trouble from me...yet." muttering that last bit. 

When the other shield princesses took their seats, Celestine sat at the head, giving the ladies a nod before looking back at the two mercs, "So Volt, now that we're all here, you said you had a report, I see the survivors of the ship crash you mentioned are alive and well..." 

"I come bearing that, with more good news!" Volt said, slapping his arm around Traysek's shoulder, making him wince, "Our Captain here has formed an alliance with us, and brought him here to meet you all, shame the other two aren't here..." 

Celestine and the other shield princesses had looks of surprise, not only did this stranger come out of nowhere, but he had already volunteered to help... This somewhat put the goddess at ease, this would spare her from having to offer payment or beg if he's interested in joining. Claudia and Alicia though... frowned upon this, not so much as his reasons for being there, but it's the fact that wasn't official. 

"Volt you can't decide that for yourself, you know that Lady Celestine has to approve of him first." Claudia Reprimanded, getting an eye-roll from the older merc. 

"No shit... that's why I brought him HERE, so she'd look him over." Volt spat, earning a glare from the paladin. 

"That's if she even considers him... if it was up to me, he'd be in questioning right now..." Alicia said, glancing at him. 

Celestine waved them down, silencing them, "So Captain, you're interested in joining the war against the legion?" 

"Indeed I am," Traysek nodded, "I owed Volt and his people for pulling us out of the wreckage, offering our services seemed fair... Volt told me that your all benefactors of our contract." 

"That is correct," The goddess nodded, "We are the Seven shield alliance, Volt and his black dogs have aided us in this long struggle, it's good to have you on our side captain, that puts my mind at ease." 

Traysek bowed his head, smiling, "Thank you, I'm glad I could have the opportunity." 

Claudia eyed him suspiciously, "Again, Volt should've come back with you before he decided on it, but it's what's done is done, only thing I need to know from you stranger, is what your bringing to this table. What makes you stand out from any other mercenary we hired in the past?" 

"I have nothing to really offer but my loyalty, Skill and combat experience, I'm willing to do anything to bring this war to a closure." Traysek said with pride, "If that's not enough for you, I have my ship, my crew, and technology to add to it." 

Alicia stared at him inquisitively, nodding, "I'll buy that for now, but understand this stranger, I do not trust you, and so far, I'm not too sure If I even like you, but if you have those to bring to the battle, we couldn't ask for better help, a flying ship is extremely advantageous to us."   

"Agreed, Not to mention the many defenses the black citadel has... Alright, you have my blessing Captain, for now... We'll see how you are in the coming days." Claudia nodded, giving a small smile. 

Celestine gave both the knights a bow, before turning to prim, "What about you prim? you've been quiet about this since they've arrived..." 

The young pinkette, glanced at the Captain who smiled back at her, "Well... We don't know him yet to pass any judgments, I say give him a chance, let him prove himself, besides as you all say, we need all the help we can get, right? and I have a good feeling about the captain here." Now smiling at him. 

Alicia frowned at her cousin, "That kind of naivete is dangerous prim... you shouldn't be so trusting, sure, he's offered his aid, but what does that say about his intentions?"

"My intentions are pretty clear... I don't say one thing and mean something else, I've never been that man." Traysek cut in with.   

"We'll see... that'll be up to me to decide... but for now, "Captain...." You have my support, but only because of what you have to offer." Alicia said, turning to Celestine. 

The goddess turned to Maia, "And you Maia...?" 

"I'm with prim on this one, we really don't know him... and making harsh judgments isn't a way to go about it, I'm all with the new Captain helping us." Maia said, giving Traysek a quick wink. 

Celestine nodded at them, before turning to the two standing mercs, "Then it's been decided, Captain Traysek... Welcome to the alliance, it's good to have you here." 

"Thank you all for allowing me to prove myself, again, I will do everything in my power to ensure our victory." Traysek nodded with a bright smile. 

As Celestine blushed at the smile, Volt threw his arms the smaller man, excited, "Hear that Captain?? now you're official in! drinks are on me tonight!" 

Traysek winced under the large man's arm, "That's good...ow...!" 

At this point, the five shields noted the amount of pain the Redguard was under, with Volt all over him, frowning, Celestine clearing her throat, "Are you ok?? You've been wincing like that since you've left the ship, is your arm bothering you?" 

"This?? nah... It hurts but it's pins and needles, comes with the territory of having it broken, it'll heal up though..." Traysek said, trying to hide his pain. 

Claudia rose an eyebrow, "Are you sure it's not because of that brute on your shoulder? if so, I can make him get off of you." 

"Please! the captain is a real man! no amount of pain is going to stop him, I've seen it myself before we got here, he handled himself well against those harpies, right captain? hahahahah!" Volt laughed, repeatedly patting the broken arm, which made Traysek wince even more. 

'Geez Volt... a little rough aren't we...?'  Maia thought, cringing...

Alicia bared her teeth at him, "Are you an idiot?? What kind of dumbass keeps touching a broken limb?! it's obviously causing pain, stop it, you dolt!"

"I said it's fine! geez woman, lay off! if he's not complaining, it's not an issue..." Volt snarled, baring his teeth at her. 

The goddess sighed, nodding, "Alright, that's enough Volt, you shouldn't be so rough with that injury." 

"Fine..." Volt groaned, taking his arm off Traysek's shoulder, "But only because you asked nicely your highness." 

"Much appreciated," She said, giving him a smile, "Your....friend... will appreciate it too." 

Traysek was in process of gulping down an entire ultimate healing potion, stopping when it was half empty "I really will... thank you." Putting it away after. 

Claudia rose an eyebrow, "What was that you drank just now?" 

"That was a healing potion, a big one... kills the pain and heals cuts, no luck in treating broken limbs though... wish that could happen, this my third bottle today." The Redguard sighed, rubbing his arm, "Once again I'm pain-free..." 

Traysek's health: [///////////////]

Volt gave a laugh, nodding, "Well, now that all introduction are out the way in and you're officially in, let's say we head to the Inn? Our man hicks is waiting there, I'll buy the first round!" Giving him yet, another tap in the arm, making him Wince and growl... 

Traysek's health now: [///////              ] 

"And like that, it's back...Godsdammit!" Traysek groaned, pulling the bottle out and finishing the rest...

Once again: [////////////////]  

Traysek and volt gave them both a bow, the older grinning, "Thank you for letting him in ladies, now captain, let's go get that drink." 

"Agreed... cause I'm out and if you hit in my arm again, at least I want to be drunk enough to not feel it..." 

As they both turned around to leave, the goddess stood up, "Hold on you two, we're not quite done yet." 

"Huh??" Volt said, turning back around with a frown, "What else is there?? unless you plan on making him a shield...which I don't see happening, business is done... we'll be back for our orders later." 

"Wait, hold on Volt, don't be in such a rush..." Traysek chuckled, "Anything else, your highness?" 

Celestine glanced at the cast on his arm, before back up to him, "before you go, I'd like to speak to you in private, captain." 

"About? I thought we covered everything, I just needed to meet you according to him," Traysek said, motioning to Volt. 

"Yeah, and we already told you what we thought of that..." Claudia said, narrowing her eyes at him, "Do not forget it was our graces that let you in, not his..." 

Volt gave her a hardened stare, as the Redguard nodded, "Of course not, although, he did save my life, so I do owe him a bit of debt too." 

Claudia frowned at Volt, before glancing back at Traysek "Whatever debt you owe him, consider it paid," The paladin said, "You should stay captain... for your sake." 

"Who said I was going to leave?? I'm willing to hear out what our goddess has to say, besides, maybe I can understand this world more if we had a chat, I did have some questions."

Volt rose an eyebrow, "That's what I'm here for, I know more about this world than probably the goddess herself," He persisted, getting a headshake from the Redguard. 

"No, It's ok Volt, I'll meet you guys later. If I'm late coming back, I'll buy the first round, promise," Traysek assured, with a nod. 

"You heard them, now take your business elsewhere, don't worry he'll be in one piece when you get him back....maybe..." Alicia said, narrowing her eyes on him. 

The older merc gave the blonde shield a nasty look, before glancing back at the Redguard, giving a nod, "Alright Captain, I'll leave you here, just don't let em brainwash ya, I would hate to have to drag you back out because you've converted." He joked, laughing. 

"You'll find that I'm not that easily swayed... I'll see you after this, take care." Traysek said, patting his shoulder.

When the older man turned to leave Maia stood up, "Wait up Volt, I'll take that drink with you." 

"Nah, that's ok... I have to go check up on the men anyway, We'll catch up later Maia..." He said as he walked off, giving a wave back.

Maia called out for him again, but he kept walking... She sighed with sad look, sulking back down and went quiet. Traysek rose an eyebrow but kept to himself, shrugging it for now.

Claudia took a sigh of relief, "By Celestine, that man is impossible, he acted as if he was never going to see you again..." 

"As long as he's not here assaulting my arm, I could care less..." Traysek sighed, "seriously, I don't think I could've taken that much longer" 

"I could see that," Celestine sighed, "I'm glad you decided to stay Captain, I know being under volt and his people can be...rough..." 

"Nothing I can't handle, I even have a little outfit of my own where I'm from, it's not something new to me." Traysek chuckled, as Alicia stood up. 

"So with that dolt out of the room," She started with, "Get on your knees and accept Lady Celestine as your goddess, stranger." 

Traysek frowned at her, "Didn't I just say something about not being easily swayed?? I don't say one thing and mean something else, that's not my style." 

"Why you-!" Alicia growled, clenching her fist.

"Enough, Alicia..." Celestine hushed, turning to the princesses "I need the rest of you to give us some time, there are things I have to discuss with our guest." 

Claudia rose an eyebrow, "Are you sure that's wise, Lady Celestine?"  Glancing at the Frowning Redguard.

"It'll be fine, besides It's about what I've told you all... and I think it's time I brought him up to speed." Celestine assured, "We won't be long, I promise." 

The paladin gave an agreeing nod, sighing in defeat "Very well my lady... Alicia, Prim, we're leaving." She said standing up, giving her and Traysek a bow, "Take care Captain, I trust that you have only good intentions." 

"I only have the best intentions in mind, nothing for you to worry about." 

"I hope so, for your sake Captain..." Alicia threatened, before giving Celestine a smile, "IF anything happens, do let us know..." 

"I will be sure to..." Celestine said, nodding at her. 

Prim stood up and walked with her cousin, giving Traysek a friendly smile, "Good luck Captain! You're in good hands here." Waving at him as She and Alicia left with Claudia. 

Now with only Celestine and Traysek in the room remaining, the goddess turned her back on him, which made his eyebrow raise. 

"So, just down to two of us... what did you want to talk about?" The Redguard asked, rubbing his arm. 

"Not yet..." she said in a low tone, snapping her fingers. 

A bright light filled the room before Traysek realized he was now in a flower field. He looked around, confused about what happened, "Where...are we...?" He asked, eyes around the area. 

"We're in my secret garden, I figured it would be better if we had our conversation here," Celestine smiled, turning to face him, "Please Excuse my shield princesses, they can pass a pretty hard judgment at times, something I've telling them to work on." 

"It's fine, if I met ME for the first time, I wouldn't be so trusting either and that's saying something... Besides, I think I made a good impression on a couple of them, so not all of them look at me like I'm a bandit." 

Celestine gave him a gentle smile, "You'll find no such judgment from me, the way someone looks isn't enough to deter me from them, I see the person for what they are under it."

"Then you truly have a world eye view, your highness." 

The goddess giggled at that, before motioning him towards her, "Come to me, Captain Traysek." 

Traysek rose an eyebrow but obeyed, taking a few steps towards her, before stopping. Celestine frowned at the distance still between them.

"Don't be shy, it's alright." She offered, motioning him forward once more.

The Redguard moved closer but still retained a respected distance, however...

"Closer Captain, your still too far."

Traysek reluctantly moved even closer, now nearly nose apart from her, "Alright, this is as close as I can get, any more and I'm going through you." He joked but felt his face starting to heat up. 

"That's fine where you are," Celestine smiled, before placing her hands gently on his face,  "I wanted to take a good look at you, and up this close, you are handsome." 

At this point, The Redguard's pace quickened as his face increased heat, giving a nervous grin, "Well... I-uh... heard that I get it from my father... the eyes are my mother's though..." Attempting to laugh off the feeling he was getting, 'What is going on?! why do I feel like a young lad again under her touch??!!' 

"Oh my... your face is heating up, are you coming down with something?" Leaning her forehead into his, which made this... even worse.

"What?? No! I... don't feel sick, I don't get sick... Just..." He sighed, regaining SOME of his composure, "If I'm being honest with you, you're very....Very enchanting up close..." Finally admitting in a calm sultry tone, before glancing over his shoulder, "I'm just trying not to get stabbed or arrested for admitting it."

Celestine gave a cute giggle, rubbing his cheeks gently, before squishing them, "You have a way with words captain, you are safe here, no one is going to burn you for being this up close or for your compliment."

"Well that's a good thing ain't it...?" He said, while his face mimicked a fish for that moment, "My face doesn't look as good puffed up though..."

She eased the squeezing, but did not remove her hands, "Apologies, your face felt soft, despite... the scarring," Tracing over his facial scars gently. 

Traysek chuckled, putting his hand over the one tracing over the marks, "It's fine... Your hands are really soft, your highness... I almost don't mind them being there." Playfully nuzzling her hand, which made her giggle. Celestine looked up, staring into his Red eyes, shining almost like rubies, just as the Serpent God did... Her eyes widened as her grin did, "It's really you... you're the champion I was meant to receive..." 

"Champion'? what are you going on about?" Traysek frowned, as she took her hands off his face. 

"You mean...? you don't know why you're here?? your patron god didn't tell you??" 

"I've been trying to get ahold of the old snake since last night, all I'm getting is silence... which usually never happens." Traysek furrowed his brow, "But if I may ask... what do you mean by 'receive'? it's as if I was expected to be here..." 

Celestine blinked at him, before sighing, "Alright... well, I may have had a premonition that not only warned me of your coming but showed me...where the accident took place... I'm sorry you went through that if I'm being honest... I do not like what your master did, by sending you so harshly..." 

"Neither do I... but here we are... You said you were having premonitions? as in visions right?" Traysek put together, rubbing his chin, "Satakal contacted you... didn't he?" 

"Both him and Lord Akatosh, but yes... during one of these...visions as you say, I met them... In my years, I've never felt so... small compared to the other gods..." Celestine said, before her face to a look of both worry and fear, "What they told me... it's still too much to process." 

Traysek stared at her for a moment, before clearing his throat, "You said... you had something you wanted to talk about... was this it, or is there more?"  

"There's more..." She began with, "How much did Volt tell you about the war?" 

"Enough to know that this war has been going on too long and that the ruler of the demon army has been around for centuries, he didn't have much to go by, not even so much as a name, only thing I know her by in his words is 'That Dark elf bitch' " 

Celestine sighed, "Yeah... that sounds like something he'd say... oh Volt..." in a disappointed tone, before clearing her throat. Celestine went over a greater detail over the war. In that time, Traysek had truly learned the name of their opposition, and the threat she poses. This both excited him but left him wanting more answers. she then mentions the monster in her Visions that keep appearing, destroying everything and then the Recent one, which chilled the Redguard's blood to the core... 

"Oh gods... why Lord Satakal...?" Traysek asked in disbelief, "So if I fail... or die..." 

"Our world will come to an end I'm afraid," She said, letting her ears droop, "I'm sorry, I know this is a lot to take in, I'm still processing it myself..." 

"No... it's fine... it's not something I haven't been through before," Traysek said, waving her off, however, he was seething, "I just thought... I was done with all this doomsday shit after dealing with the world ending threats back home... Now, here I am in another world doing it all. over. again. The thing that angers me the most... is that he can directly contact me, but instead, surprise! go here! do this! I am sick and tired of being used as a damn instrument! Satakal! know this! I know you can hear me," Now glaring up at the sky, "WE DRAGONBORN ARE NOT TOOLS!!!" Roared with his fangs exposed, which made Celestine back away slowly.  

"Calm down, my champion... I can hear you loud and clear, I just didn't say anything until you made contact..." Satakal's voice echoed. 

"Little wonder that. why didn't you contact me BEFORE bringing me here?? You have a direct line to my mind don't you? sure as hell don't mind invading some of my dreams, or randomly talking to me throughout hours of the day... what in oblivion old man?! And what's worse... you plan on devouring their world if I fail?? WHAT?!!" 

The old god could be heard sighing, "Please understand that the stakes are high because the situation is that dire, child... failure isn't an option in this case... Consider this as a last resort, in the Very case that you DO fail or die. that's a better ending compared to what the future holds...

"And what future is that...? because the way that sounds, world destruction sounds pretty light coming from you," Traysek asked, anger now replaced by curiosity..." 

"You will know in time, my champion... I cannot divulge the event of the future to you, that may do more damage than preventing it all together... but do know when the time comes, you and your comrades will be detrimental in the dark times ahead. I apologize for bringing you in such an unsavory manner, but... you are needed here, more than you realize... I bid you good luck champion...

Traysek sighed in defeat, knowing he had no choice, "Fine... but I don't like it... I will help out here but after this... no more surprises, please..." 

"I'll consider it... my advice, keep your eyes sharp, your enemies know no rest..." He warned, the connection going dark after. 

"Thanks for the cryptic warning..." He grumbled, before back around to Celestine, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to frighten you, it angers me how he can drag me into things without a warning, if he did less of that, I wouldn't complain..." He took a deep breath, a pleasant smile returning "That said... I did say I was going to put a closure to the war and I meant that... so... I'm in this until the end... now I just have to break the news to the others."

Celestine took a relieved sigh, giving him very beautiful smile, which made his heart skip a beat, "That makes me happy to hear that, Captain, Thank you and for what it's worth, after your mission, I'll reward you well assisting me in this conflict, name your price." 

"Hmm..." The Redguard mused, rubbing his chin, "Gold is always good, I'm usually not very picky about rewards unless it's something I find out there." 

"Very well, I can pay you in gold, enough to never go hungry for years, hows does that sound?" 

"Sounds like, we might have a deal," Traysek smiled, "I need to know the details of my mission, can't go out there without a plan." 

"Right, the mission..." Celestine said, clearing her throat, "You and your crew will aid Volt in the assault on the black fortress, tomorrow we strike, now that the decisive blow has been landed." 

"Tomorrow? why not today? it's still bright enough to carry out. " 

The goddess went quiet for a moment, which made the Redguard captain narrow his eyes, studying her... The look of doubt and sadness was evident on her face.

"What's really going, Celestine... what are you not telling me?" He asked, but again no answer, "If I had to guess the reaction, you know the enemy well, don't you...?" 

Her soft face saddened even more, as her ears drooped, "I do... very well, actually..." 

"I can tell, you tensed up when I asked why we couldn't attack today," Traysek said, watching her expression, "Who is she to you, your highness...?" 

"We... Olga and I were like sisters many years before today... We had a disagreement, she hated humans and I did not, I wanted to guide humanity, steer it in a better direction... The argument turned into a shoving match and then... We've been warring with each other ever since. the battles always ending in a stalemate..." Celestine admitted before she looked down.

Traysek rubbed his chin, nodding, "Ok, so this is a war between you and a former best friend... I can see how ideologies would clash, we humans can be terrible creatures at times... How do you feel about her now?" 

"I'm tired, Traysek... This has been dragging on for too long, I guarantee she's tired too... and that's why I have a special request for you..." Looking at him with pleading eyes, "I know Volt has a history with Olga, she took his hand from him and I know he wants revenge for it... I know this is asking too much from you, but can you ensure that she gets back here alive and unharmed...? We may have our differences, but we were friends along time ago, that friendship still has to mean something to her, because it still means something to me..." 

The Redguard's face softened, sighing as he put his hand on her shoulder, offering a grin, "You still care about her after all these years... You show loyalty even though that friend is an enemy... Ok, I'll make sure she gets back here alive, I won't kill her and I'll make sure Volt keeps his cool... But, I can't promise that she'll be unharmed... If she wasn't willing to listen to you all those years back, I know for a fact that she won't listen to complete stranger." 

"If you can't reason with her... then, by all means, do what you have to do to make her submit..." Celestine nodded, getting a chuckle from the pirate. 

"Now THAT I can do... I think we have ourselves a deal," Traysek said, instinctively trying to reach with his right arm, forgetting it was cast, "Oh... right... whoops...? Forgot I can't use that hand." Chuckling in embarrassment, before offering the other. 

Celestine giggled at the attempt, before motioning him to her, "Actually, may I see your other arm again?"

"Hm? the busting wing? uh... alright, but I won't be able to stretch it far," He hesitated, getting close again. 

When Traysek held up the busted limb, Celestine put both her hands on it, raising his eyebrows. she hugged into it, which brings the heat back to his face. 

"What are you-?" 

"Just relax..." She said in a calm tone. 

Celestine began to chant something, as a white glow illuminated from her body, That energy soon found it's way surrounding the Redguard's frame as the cast on his arm began to glow a bright golden light." 

"Whoa! that's a warm feeling..." Traysek gasped, as the light engulfed them both... 

The light faded and Celestine eased her embrace, giving the Redguard some room. Traysek frowned at his arm when he realized it was no longer giving him pain and removed the cast. He held his right arm up, flexing his fingers,"My arm... it's like was never broken... what did you do?" 

"I used my power to mend it, healing you completely in the process," She smiled, as he marveled at his renewed arm. 

Traysek held it up again, causing lighting to arc at his fingertips, "Yeah, that feels about right..." discharging the bolt to the sky, which surprised her completely. He drew lighting in both hands, marveling at the light before canceling the spell. 

"You didn't tell me you practiced magic, you're full of surprises aren't you?" Celestine asked, both amazed and shocked. 

"I learned magic years ago, I had issues controlling it at that time, but now I can do a lot more than just let some lightning loose." Traysek chuckled, channeling fire in both palms "I can show you some more if you're interested... I don't mind putting on a little light show." 

The elf queen gave a nervous chuckle, looking at the flora and trees surrounding the area "Well, why I'd like to see more of your magic talent, I'll have to postpone today out of the safety of my sanctuary, not that I doubt your control, but accidents do happen, captain."  

"Hmm..." The Redguard nodded and exhausted the flames, "You're probably right, besides it's pretty peaceful here, not sure if setting a tree on fire is a good idea." 

The goddess walked towards him again, "Now, there is one more thing..." 

"Wait...There's something else...?" Traysek asked, raising an eyebrow. 

"Indeed, since you have my blessing, it's time to officially knight you into my service since you're on a personal contract by me." Celestine offered, motioning to the ground, "Please take a knee..." 

Traysek rubbed his chin, pondering on the decision... one hand, being knighted had its perks, there came power, money, title, and land, however... 

"Eh... I think I'll pass for now..." He said, remaining stood, widening her eyes. 

"So... you too reject knighthood?" She asked, disbelief, "May I wonder as to why, captain?" 

Traysek looked at her saddening expression and sighed, "It's not that I'm rejecting it indefinitely... I'm sure being knighted by you, is more than a great honor and I'm not knocking it, the offer is very enticing, it's just... with the healing and blessing, this is enough. if I ask for the title now, I'll just feel greedy and it won't mean anything." 

"So, you won't accept it, because you feel the need to "earn" your title?" Celestine asked, getting a nod from him, "You understand that this raid WILL be the final assault on the black fortress, correct? you may not return... are you sure about this?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. 

The Redguard captain adjusted his eye goggle, giving a small grin, "I'm sure, besides It gives me the motivation I need... I'll bring back your prisoner and then I'll accept your offer after the payment, deal...?" Offering his right hand this time. 

"If that is what you wish, I will not argue... we have a deal." Celestine smiled, completing the handshake, "Should you change your mind, I will be here at the church." 

"I'll keep it mind, now I should get back, the others tend to get weary when I'm not around." Traysek chuckled, getting a nod from the elf queen. 

"Right... your friends," Celestine nodded, "The next time you come here, you'll have to introduce me to them." 

Traysek grinned, "I'll be sure to, and I think you'll like them, despite some of the bad habits they have." He nodded, before glancing at around, "So are you going to-?

"of course, I'll open the way for you," Celestine said, snapping her fingers which opened a white doorway up.

"Until we meet again Celestine..." Traysek waved, walking towards the portal. Once he walked through, She sighed closing her hands in prayer. 

"Good luck Captain Traysek, may this battle end in your favor..."


Outside of the church...


Traysek walked out of the doors, stretching both arms with a yawn, "That took longer than expected... at least everything worked out." He muttered to himself, before he looked in the direction his ship was in, still parked in the middle of town, "Looks like they're still around, good... saves me the trouble of having to find them. 

"Yeah, but if you don't get that moved soon, you'll have to deal with the holy knights." A voice from his right uttered. 

The Redguard turned around to find the Redhead shield princess standing there with a friendly grin, "Easy there tough guy, I mean you no harm," Maia assured, "I see your hand has finally been healed by Celestine, things seem to be going in your favor, eh Captain?" 

"Well, all things considered, today's been a pretty good day," He chuckled, frowning upon trying to remember who she is after, "I'm sorry... I never got your name..." 

The Redhead gave a cute chuckle, "That's ok, I didn't exactly introduce myself... I'm Maia, Queen of the mercenaries," Offering her hand. 

"It's finally nice to meet you, Maia," Traysek said, completing the handshake with a firm one, "I have to say, I wasn't expecting to see you out here, figured you would be with Volt somewhere...speaking of, where did he go anyway??" 

"He's at the tavern with the other black dogs, he kept walking despite the ship being there," Maia said, her face saddening for a moment. 

Traysek nodded, studying her face, "I noticed that... just like back in the council room, you and him fell out bad?" 

"I don't think so, no," Maia answered, frowning, "Volt was happy for me when I became a shield princess, I don't know why he's being like this today though..." 

"Well, let's go find out," Traysek smiled, "Where's this tavern at anyway?"

Maia pointed in a direction, "Just down and around the corner, trust me you won't be able to miss it." 

"Alright, I'll get the crew together and we'll head down there, let's go." Traysek said, ushering her foward, as they both made their way towards the Dev aveza.

A few clicks from the door, Knights Claudia, Rey and Troy were watching, the older woman narrowing her eyes at the captain. 

"Is everything alright, Lady Claudia?" Reynald asked, looking at her expression. 

"Everything is fine Reynald," Claudia sighed, "I need you to tail our new Captain and his friends. I don't know them and I do not like dealing with forces I know nothing about, I trust that you'll exercise discretion." 

Troy smirked, "Discretion means, don't get caught, little Rey." 

"Yeah yeah, I know what discretion means..." Rey rolled his eyes, before giving Claudia an acknowledging bow, "I will report anything I find strange." 

"See to it that you do," Claudia nodded, "Now I have to go find Klaus, he's expecting me this afternoon." Walking away from the two knights after. 

With only knights Troy and Rey left there, both of them watched Traysek and Maia walk upon the ship's bridge. The blonde giving an exasperated yawn, standing up. 

"And like that, I'm already bored... take care of things here Rey, I'm going to get a drink," Troy said, walking away, giving a wave. 

"What do you think you're doing? we're on watch!" Rey called out after him. 

Troy stopped and chuckled, "Hunting orcs is my job, watching out for criminals is yours, I'm sure you can do it, good luck little brother," And like that he continues to walk, leaving the young knight there alone to tail them.

"Dammit Troy!" He growled, looking back up at the Dev Aveza, sighing, "No turning back now... but how do I tail them without them noticing me...?"


On the ship, the four other members of the Red dragon crew hung around the deck, being the only ones left on board. Recorder threw knives at target boards, as Erik, Lucien, and Inigo were playing a game of cards. 

The young woman scored a near bullseye, sighing, "It should never take anyone this long to meet an employer... I hope they haven't arrested him," throwing another knife.

"I'm sure everything is fine if he were in trouble... I don't think we would've been safe out here." Erik reassured, nodding. 

Inigo drew another card, "Besides if there is trouble, we'll deal with it like we always do." 

"I just hope we can come back here again, I would hate to be thrown out over something silly." Lucien sighed, looking at his cards. 

"Oh we're more than welcome to come back, in fact we're going to have to later," A voice laughed, getting their attention. 

When they turned around, they found Traysek standing there with his arms folded next to Maia, "Hey kids, ya miss me?" 

"My friend, you're back!" Inigo greeted running up to him with the others, "and even better your arm's looking back to normal, how?"

Traysek rubbed the back of his neck, chuckling, "You could say that it was... a miracle. That's the best way to describe it..." 

Recorder glanced at Maia, raising an eyebrow, "I see we have a guest, who is this?" 

The mercenary queen gave them all a nod, "I am Maia, queen of the mercenaries and shield princess. you must be the crew I've heard about, pleased to meet you all." 

"Likewise Maia," Lucien nodded, "I'm Lucien Flavious, good to meet you." 

Inigo grinned, "I am Inigo, best friend of the Dragonborn and first mate, I hope we get along." 

"I hope so too, Lucien and Inigo," Maia smiled, as Erik put a hand on his chest. 

"I'm Erik the slayer, The ladies usually refer to me as the handsome slayer, but you can call me Erik." The Nord said, offering his hand. 

Maia chuckled, completing the handshake, "I like the confidence, but try not to lie about it, alright?" 

"Yeah, I got it..." Erik chuckled nervously, as Recorder bumped him out of the way. 

"And I am Recorder or Record, I go by both so no pressure." Record chuckled, offering her hand which was shaken. 

"Nice to meet you all, I hope me tagging along won't cause any trouble..." Maia said, giving a chuckle. 

Everyone onboard went quiet, giving each other looks until they burst out with laughter, making the redhead frown in confusion. 

'Was it something I said??'

Traysek caught his breath, "I'm sorry, we don't mean to laugh at you, but when you said you would cause us trouble, we couldn't help it... Listen, you don't have to worry about causing us any grief, please... we do most of that on our own, you're more than welcome on here."

Maia blinked at his words before a bright smile cracked on her face, "I'll keep that in mind, you all seem like a fun bunch to be around, so I'll ride with you." 

Traysek nodded, "Alright, now to get this moved before we're in trouble..." Walking to the ship's wheel with the Redhead following. 

The ship slowly lifted up to where it could float over the people below before it started making its way to its destination...

Rey watched the ship cruise through the city, sighing as he stood up, 'Alright, it looks like I'm tail them on my own... By Celestine, I hope this goes well...' He prayed mentally, as he Followed the ship...


Chapter 4 End...


Talk about a way into the new year, This chapter was fun to write, so many personalities... I know I didn't introduce ALL the shield princesses but I figured Kaguya and Luu-Luu would be busy in their own territories. Thank my friend, Pegasus12 for the idea on Rey and Troy von Musel. They do have parent's and they will be featured soon... but for now, here's the Von Musel brothers. 

 

Reynald Von Musel: 

Image

 

Troy Von Musel: 

Image

I know these aren't the holy armors they're supposed to be in and they look slightly older, but this was my best attempt with the mod space I have my Xbox. That said, here they are, expect more from them. 

Also harem or pairing ideas are still up, I'll probably poll it on Either here on Ao3 or FF.net which is where the non-picted copy of this story goes... I'll come up with a bracket and we'll see where to go, if you also have other heroes you want in on this crossover, please do not hesitate to share them, we already have one entry and it's too early to not add other heroes OR villains in. That said, I'll open the poll soon and we'll go from there..

I'll see you all next chapter, happy new year and may the gods watch over your hentai friends :D *Thumbs up*