Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationships:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Stats:
Published:
2019-06-08
Completed:
2021-06-27
Words:
41,518
Chapters:
16/16
Comments:
130
Kudos:
244
Bookmarks:
27
Hits:
7,168

Unexpected

Summary:

Hyunwoo is on his way home one night after spending time in the gym. It’s late and he’s tired. He expects to just drag his body back to his apartment and fall asleep on the floor and wake up tomorrow with an aching body.

What he doesn’t expect is to meet a stranger and not just anybody... an alien who’s been sent to earth to help increase the population of his home planet.

 

/// IF YOU DON’T LIKE, THEN DON’T READ ///

Notes:

Its like 3am rn and i dont really have an explanation... just pls enjoy. The tags and title and summary is kinda bad cause im kinda bad at those things. The story is maybe kinda better lol

Have fun
Also not proofread so if its weird then sorry in advance i guess

(See the end of the work for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Hyunwoo packs up the last of his stuff and heads out of the gym showers and out of the gym, waving goodbye to one of the gym trainers and good friend, Hoseok. The chilly air cuts his cheek like a knife and the cold makes him shiver. It must be past 10pm but the friday night was buzzing with life still. Herds of people were walking around, neon lights and signboards were flashing and cars were still driving. Guess this is what he gets for living in the metropolitan area of the city. He could faintly hear some loud club music even from where he was near the gym, which was slightly secluded from the main city area. He wondered how the people were doing in that club with heavy bass boosted edm playing at maximum volume. He didnt plan on going to the gym so late but he was busy today and shifts at work changed so he only managed to get to the gym by night time. He liked working out at the gym, it was fun and relaxing and kept him active. It was also a good facility and the staff were pleasant.

He carries on walking back home and it’s only another five minutes before he reaches his apartment. At least one perk of this area of the city was that everything was nearby making his life very convient. He’s walking near an alley when he hears a pained noise, probably an animal and he stops. He hears the poor thing whine again and looks around, but nobody seems to have taken notice. In fact, there doesnt seem to be anybody nearby. Cautiously he makes his way into the alley before he can regret it.
What if there were wild animals fighting in here? Like feral cats or vicious dogs with rabies? What if some pycho was attacking a poor animal? What if that pycho saw him and decided to attack him instead? Hyunwoo shoved those thoughts back, it was probably a hurt stray dog or something that got runover or whatever. Still he braced himself for a possible attack from something. When he opened his eyes he expected a poor sad dog or cat to look up at him with teary eyes and a broken leg.
What he did not expect was some random man making these dying animal noises, which was what he was witnessing now. Was he a drunkard or did he take some fucked up drugs. The said man looked back at him and smiled.

Then something wet, cold and slimey was wrapped around his wrists and he was suddenly pulled down onto the ground with the stranger on top of him. He cringed as his back made contact with the ground, the digusting ground with rubbish and dirt and probably rodents too. He felt the dampness on his arms and nearly gagged.

"Gotcha!"

"What-"

The man shushed him and stared at him, as if he was analysing him. Hyunwoo stared back at him and gasped. The man had long tentacle like things coming menacingly out of his back, two of which holding his hands back and his eyes were pure white, no pupils or anything, just pure white. He struggles against him but despite looking quite slim and small, the other man or rather creature was much stronger than it looked.

"Shush. Dont move."

"Let me go!" Hyunwoo glares at it fiercely but it looks unbothered. "I said let me go! Please!" He struggled some more and the creature just shakes its head. Hyunwoo was going to die wasn’t he? This creature was going to kill him and eat him untill hes nothing but a pile of bones, laying discarded on the ground. He knows the dumpsters are partially covering them and nobody is nearby so that means he’s automatically dead. At least if he dies now he wont have to pay Hoseok back that thirty bucks.

"Hmm... you seem about perfect... i guess you will have to do." The creature mutters.

"What do you mean?"

"Ah, of course, you don’t know right?"

"No..."

"Well..." The thing completely relaxes against him and sits casually on his lap but the grip his... tentacles have on Hyunwoo is still tight. "I’m sort of on a mission."

Hyunwoo quirks an eyebrow.

"I’m sure you can tell that i’m not extactly like you, it’s cause im not. I’ve been sent here to earth for a very important mission that i must complete no matter what. I’m here to help increase the population of my home planet."

Hyunwoo chokes on his air and he’s lost for words. Did that thing want to reproduce?
"But i’m a man, i can’t become pregnant. You better find a female for that." He sort of regretted his words after he said that. What if the creature listened to him and decided to attack some poor girl.

"Oh i know, i know. It doesn’t really matter what gender you are, it’s fine."

"What do you mean?"

"Well all i gotta do is lay my eggs inside you and then it’ll be all done. Just like that."

Hyunwoo starts struggling against this things bonds again, with an increased vigour and the wicked thing just laughs at him.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" He screams and he still fights against the alien. He will not have eggs inside him. All he can think of is the movie Alien and if he even learnt anything from that movie is that you shouldn’t even let an alien near you. "Fuck off! Why?! Just-"

"My home planet has a severe lack of population and there’s a giant ratio between those who can carry offspring and those who produce." Hyunwoo just nods his head. "We know that in this planet earth, the species here has almost the same requirements that my species offspring need."

"So i don’t have a choice."

"I mean, not really. I’m kind of running out of time and you’re the only human i’ve successfully managed to capture so..."
Hyunwoo just glares back at the creature, he’s frustrated now and he really hopes that this is some fucked up dream and he'll wake up on his sofa and realize that he didn’t hit the gym yet.

"Maybe that’s because you’ve been hiding in the dumpsters all day doing nothing but making animal noises!"

"Were those not the mating calls of your species?"

"No!"

He’s stopped struggling now as it’s quite pointless and it was only tiring him out, Hyunwoo slumps back down onto the damp ground. He doesn’t want to know why it’s damp as he shudders with digust.

This was a supernatural being he was dealing with and it was probably much more powerful than he was. But there was no way that thing was going to use him to procreate more little tentacled, egg-laying hellspawns like the one on top of him.

"I don’t care. I’m not going to carry your offspring or whatever. Go find something else to do it."

"Ohhh come on! Please!"

"Never."

"Why?"

Hyunwoo sighs, his arms are starting to hurt now, what is he going to tell this thing that will make it fuck off?

"Do you not know what consent is?"

"I do know."

"Well i’m not consenting now am i?"

The creature nods.

"If you try and do it with me now, and i haven’t consented that means you’re raping me. Do you really want to do that?"

The creature seemed to contemplate on his words but still it said "But I have sworn my loyalty and alliegence to the supreme leader! I can’t go back without offspring! And who will want to help me?"

"Doesn’t your supreme leader have offspring? You know what, it doesn’t matter, i’m still not letting you put eggs inside me. Also can you let me go please, my arms are hurting."

"Ahhh... what will i have to do for you to let me? I’ll do anything." The creature pouted.

"You don’t have to do anything. I still won’t let you! Now leave me alone, go away and produce your digusting little demonspawn shits somewhere else!" Hyunwoo snapped, his frustration (and tiredness) had reached it’s limit. He was also a little scared at what else the creature could do but when he looked back at the alien, his jaw fell and he could feel the colour drain from his face, the creature looked more than a little pissed off. Maybe he shouldnt have insulted it’s... species.

The already tight grip on Hyunwoos wrists became even tighter and the thing became even closer to him, it leaned down right into his personal space. "I didnt quite catch that, can you say it again?" It’s breath was hot against his face and Hyunwoo could feel himself blush.

He looked up to see the creature and it looked kind of terrifying. It’s tentacles were out and he could see the weird sticky shit dripping off them and its pale white eyes looked freaky. It smirked and he could see slightly jagged teeth too.

"I said, repeat yourself. Dont make me repeat myself." Then it let two of it’s wet, slimey tentacles run over his body, especially on his chest and torso. It snaked it’s way around his middle and the tentacle rather teasingly stroked his chest. Hyunwoo let out a small gasp and found himself breathing harder than before.

"Are you going to talk? Hm? You better answer me soon..."

"I said fuck off! Please leave me alone. Go away please. Ah fuck- " He snaps his mouth shut.

"That wasn’t what i heard... did i hear the words of digusting demonspawn shits? I would have been nicer but i can’t stand you humans belittling me like that but i think you’re cute enough that maybe i’ll go easy on you."

"Hah... what?" Hyunwoo looks up at him with glazed eyes and the alien swoons "Ahhh this is what i mean... you’re literally perfect, i actually wanna fuck you and lay my eggs into you so badly."

Hyunwoo cant believe it. He’s probably more than likely to carry the offspring off some alien. He was about to be raped. It was eerie how similar yet different the alien looked like an actual human being. There must be a way out of this.

Then an idea; the alien seemed to have no clue on human sex, due to the horrifying animal noises he made, thinking it was a mating call. Humans didnt even have a mating call- unless you counted "Hey, lets fuck." If he couldn’t stop the alien from fucking him, he could at least hinder it for a while, and it could spare him time to escape and now, now he must act fast. Before the alien does something unthinkable to him.

"Hey hey hey hey! Wait I- wait! Just a second!"

The alien sigh exasperatedly "What?" It replied him bluntly.

"If you want- if you must procreate using me, you shouldn’t do it here! This location is bad!"

"How?"

"Uhhh... its in public! Humans can’t have sex in public!"

"But there’s nobody here." It leaned back down and whispered to him, and he dared to say it was sensual. "It doesn’t matter if i do it quick, nobody will see."

"Nonononono- you can’t! I-"

"Do stop shouting."

"Sorry. Now let me finish. Humans... uhmm... are better suited to do it in private, where it’s well you know, private, and uh warm." Hyunwoo doesnt really know what to say "So it’s better if i take you home and then we can... get down to buissiness."

The alien seemed to consider whatever he was saying. "Hmm... okay sure."

Yes! Hyunwoo’s plan was working.

"Okay just let me go, so i can take you home."

Slowly, the grip on his wrists loosened and blood started flowing through them properlly again. Once he was free of his restraints, he got up and the alien did too. He took in his surroundings. The way back home was straightfoward and easy, if he ran he’d be back withing three minutes and the alien didnt know any area well except for the dumpster alley. He decided that he already risked it and got this far so using all his strength he gave his biggest punch to the aliens face while it was offguard and it fell with a grunt. Hyunwoo took this as his opportunity to run. He ran and ran and just as he was reaching his apartment entrance, something grabbed onto his ankle; something wet, cold and slimey, a tentacle. It pulled him back harshly and Hyunwoo came tumbling down right onto the pavement.

The alien was straddling him again as it now had both his wrists and ankles caught in a death grip. The alien had it’s hands in Hyunwoos hair.

"Thought you were being smart huh?"

Hyunwoo honestly couldn’t say anything right now, he could already see his fate; he’d be raped and killed by this wretched thing and he’ll be left to rot right on this empty pavement. However the alien had a slightly different idea.

"It’s either you can take me to your home, without you trying to escape or i’ll do it here right now where i know you can’t get away. So what is it?"

Right, he couldn’t prevent it but he could stall it.

"Okay, okay! I’ll take you to my apartment. It’s the building infront of you. Let me stand so i can take us there."

So Hyunwoo walks into the very empty building with a slightly strange looking man holding his hand so tightly it might fall off. The alien gets excited by the lift and plays around with the buttons, apparently back in his home planet, they had escalators but no lifts; the little amount of gravity had made it hard to have a proper, fully functioning lift.

There reach the 15th floor and when they get in Hyunwoo is expecting the worst but instead he gets an alien demanding him for his best bed. He offered the alien his bedroom for the night and for him to sleep on the sofa but the alien forced him to share the bed with him. Then it proceeds to lay down and do nothing.

That’s strange he thinks, why isn’t it doing anything. He should be glad for it.

"So you’re just gonna sleep or..?"

"Yeah... pretty much. Dealing with you made me too tired. I will most definately deal with you tomorrow but just let me..."

Then it bites his neck and even sucks a hickey. Hyunwoo just tries to deal with it and let the thing do what it wants. He stifles a noise and when the thing finally gets off he’s sure that there’s a nasty big mark already.

"What did you give me a hickey for?"

"You’ll see. Now good night... uhm... sorry what’s your name?"

"Son H-hyunwoo." Dammit he shouldn’t have given his real name.

"Okay good night Hyunwoo."

"Wait! Whats your name?"

However, the alien ignores him. Hyunwoo tries to fall asleep as now its late and he has work in the morning but it’s hard when you have a literal alien sleeping right next to you. He closes his eyes and as he drifts off to sleep he prays that all of this was just one really weird, fucked up dream.

-

Hyunwoo wakes up to his alarm at seven am in the morning and when he turns to his side he’s horrified to find a stranger sleeping next to him. And not just any stranger, it was that alien from last night. He couldn’t believe it, everything that had happened the night before was comepletely real.

He jumps out of bed and he gets dressed and ready for work faster than he ever has before. Then he bolts out of the house and is literally jogging to work. He’s done this because he knows if he leaves for work before the alien wakes up, the alien won’t have a clue where Hyunwoo is, thus stalling whatever unthinkable things the alien might do him. He would usually hit the gym first but last night’s events left him a little scared, and it might be the first place the alien might search for him.

As Hyunwoos apartment building finally disappears from view, he lets out a breath of relief and finally lets himself relax for the first time in a while.