Actions

Work Header

A New Journey Begins: Prologue

Summary:

A mysterious force scatters Princess Sakura's memories into feathers across space and time while an old enemy of a family begins to awake and joins the other forces of evil. Can Syaoran save Sakura with some help from other strangers from different worlds and different times?

Chapter 1: Stardust Crusaders World: Prologue

Chapter Text

In the year 1983, somewhere off the coast of Africa, a group of sailors found a coffin buried in the bottom of the ocean. "No way, we got it! That treasure's been at the bottom of the ocean for a hundred years! And now what ever's in it is ours!" "Hey, stay calm! We gotta get it on the boat before we start celebrating." "Yeah, I know. I know. Up we go!" Two of the sailors then started to pull the coffin aboard. "That thing looks too long and narrow to be a treasure chest." "Just do your job! You're liftin' it too high!"

 

~~~~

 

"Okay, on three! One... Two... Three!" The sailors finally set the coffin down. "Oh right. C'mon, crack it open already!" "Hold on, wait. This is bizarre. It seems like this thing was lodged from the inside." "Who the hell cares? Just bust it open!" "Just give a sec. Somethin's written on it." Then the sailor used a knife to crack a barnacle to peaces to reveal some letters in place. "D.I.O. "Dio". Is that someone's name?" "I don't care! Just freakin' open it up! The sun's about to go down, and I don't wanna be countin' treasure in the dark!" "Okay, I hear 'ya." "I'm gonna go get the blow torch." "And then we can start dividin' up our loot!"

 

~~~~

 

The next day came.

 

One day, an unmanned cruiser was found drifting at sea. The boat was still in perfect working order, and there was no sign of a struggle. In the galley, three cups of coffee sat half full, and a steel box ripped apart with a blow torch lay open and empty on the deck. But inside the box were two compartments, like it had been designed to protect something. It was widely believed to have contained some sort of treasure. But after a few months, the incident was forgotten.

Chapter 2: Fairy Tail World: Prologue

Chapter Text

Once knowing about E.N.D., Natsu and the others began talking to Warrod about E.N.D. personally. "E.N.D.? Tell me more." "He's from the Book of Zeref. Apparently my old man, Igneel, tried to take him down way back when." Warrod then walked forward. "Zeref, you say? I haven't heard that name in a tree's age." "I've been tryin' to find Igneel ever since he disappeared. I thought if I found out more about E.N.D., it might lead me to him." "Atlas Flame told us there was history between Igneel and the demon." Wendy suddenly stated. Warrod began thinking through. "Sorry, but I don't know anything. However, there might be a connection between this "E.N.D." character and Tartaros." "Tartaros? What's that?" Haruka suddenly asked out of the blue.

 

"They're an eerie group of wizards, shrouded in secrecy. No one knows how many members they have or where their guild is located, but I've heard stories from people claiming to have "stumbled upon their gatherings". And all of them came to the exact same conclusion. The Tartaros rituals are for worshiping demons." Gray looks shocked by what Warrod said. "Now we don't know for certain, but the Four Emperors of Ishgar have a grim suspicion. We believe Tartaros may be in possession of a demon from the Book of Zeref." "You're kidding! A guild with a demon?! Creepy!" "If that's true, it could be the one we're looking for!" Then Gray remembered something. 'So Tusk Face was involved... I knew I was onto somethin'.' Natsu grows mad at this.

 

Tartaros, a dark guild suddenly revealed in front of Natsu and his friends. But what is their real connection? No one knows what it is.

Chapter 3: Tsubasa World: Prologue

Chapter Text

Two separate hands reached out and touched each side as two souls are contained in an hourglass-like chamber.

The mutual warmth that is unknowns, a single glass panel... declares the beginning of everything.

The two souls gazed at each other when the place then breaks into pieces when the young man banged on the glass, trying to help the young girl. Then some wings appeared on her back as she was being pulled away by an unknown force. The force then pulled her away and the boy was shocked by this. "SAKURA!!!!"

Because two souls believed that something will come and go. What will be the final outcome of these actions? At this point, no one can predict.

Chapter 4: Fullmetal Alchemist World: Prologue

Chapter Text

The sound of drawing can be heard while we see everything in the house, then it stopped. "That oughta do it. You ready?" Young Edward asked his younger brother Alphonse as he nodded his head scaredly. "Don't be scared, Al. Everything's perfect." Edward stated to him. Rain began starting outside of the house. "Let's go for it." He said to his brother. His brother nodded and both placed their hands on the circle. Then light began to brighten all over the room as the two brothers look on happily.

 

"Alchemy, the science of understanding the structure of matter, breaking it down, then reconstructing it as something else. It can even make gold from lead. But alchemy is a science, so it must follow the natural laws. To create, something of equal value must be lost. This is the principle of Equivalent Exchange."

 

Then the light began changing to purple and Ed looks at this.

 

"But on that night, I learn the value of some things can't be measured on a simple scale."

 

Then a scream can be heard throughout the small village as rain continues to fall. Roberta and Alice both hear that scream from inside the house. "What was that?" Alice asked her. But Roberta just stood there like nothing. "Don't tell me... Don't tell me that they did it." Roberta said clenching her fist.

 

"That was Edward!" A girl named Winry said running outside. "Wait, Winry. Look!" Her grandmother Pinako said as the two look on.

 

"My brother friends and I knew the laws of science, of Equivalent Exchange, that gain required sacrifice, that something had to be taken from us. But we thought there was nothing more we could lose, we were wrong... "

 

Smoke was scattered all across the room. "Al... Alphonse, say something." We hear Ed's voice say. "Al, no! Stay with me!" Then we see Ed in pain. "Damn it! This wasn't supposed to... " Ed said while groaning and crying out in pain of what happened to his left leg, which is bleeding out and was taken away from him. "What have I done?!" Ed said to himself while panting, but he stops and see something in the smoke. He started smiling at what he sees. "Mom... Is that you?" But then he sees that this thing wasn't his mother, it wasn't human. His eyes widen at that thing and started screaming.

Chapter 5: Diamond is Unbreakable World: Prologue

Chapter Text

Mori~ Mori~ Mori~ Mori~ Morioh Cho Radio~! We love Morioh Cho~

 

 

It was a beautiful day in the Japanese city of Morioh, tranquillity flow through the air.

 

 

"Good morning! Rise and shine, everyone! You're listening to Morioh Radio! Kai Harada here, keeping you company on this beautiful morning! The day is shaping up to be a great one, and I have just what the doctor ordered! So sit back, relax, and enjoy!"

 

 

Inside a house as the radio plays music, a figure is seen making breakfast. And as the television begins a news report, the figure prepares the breakfast, only to be reveals that there was a severed hand on the table. Then a drop of blood drops to the floor.

 

 

~~~~

 

 

A taxi is then seen driving towards Morioh. Then the radio got its' signal back. "Now we're back in business. The reception usually clears up once you're passed the tower. Anyway, is this your first time visiting Morioh?" The driver asked the person in the back seat, who is actually Jotaro Kujo. "Sure is. Got anything to share?" "In terms of recommendations? Hmm... Oh! The miso marinated beef tongue is real good." "Anything suspicious? Strange incidents?" "Sorry sir, but I'm afraid I don't know much when it comes to odd-ball stuff like that. Um... Would you kindly remind me of your destination?" "We're going to the front of the station." "Right. Almost there."

 

 

Jotaro then looks at the photos from his jacket before he puts them back in to look out the window. "Good freakin' grief... I swear, this better not be what I think it is." The taxi then continues to drive towards Morioh.

Chapter 6: Arslan World: Prologue

Chapter Text

Arslan stares out at the sea with sadness in his eyes. His company have already been inside the building after everything that has happened.

 

'Daryun once told me that beyond the walls of Ecbatana lies a great expanse of water. He called it the sea. Canna once told me that beyond her wildest dream that she wanted to share some moments with the sea. She called it a water dance. Narsus once told me that he wanted to draw the sea soon. Elam once told me that he wanted to make something out of the sea's water. Gieve once told me that he wanted to make a song after the sea. Farangis once told me that the djinn were the ones who protected the sea from evil. Alfarid once told me that the Zott clan never steal sea water from anywhere. Jaswant once told me that Sindhura's seas were the reason why his home had water. And I always wonder "What's beyond that?".'

Chapter 7: Garo: The Animation World: Prologue

Chapter Text

Inside an abandoned church, Alfonso is seen looking down at his master's sword while Leon looks at the sad prince from outside. "Master..." "Alfonso." The prince then faced Leon who just appeared before him. "Let me help you build a grave marker." "Thank you, but I'll wield this blade, and don his armor in tribute to his legacy. His memory defends me, as this sword does and everyday, I shall honor him with it." Leon seemed a bit out of the ordinary at what his cousin had said.

 

"As you honor the blood of your mother with the sword you bear, Leon." Leon became surprised by his cousin. "You knew? You knew the whole time, didn't you?" "You are the Golden Knight, Garo, a title of legend. You are myth, a hero spoken of in countless stories. All those that live beneath Valiante's skies know the name."

 

"Such titles are only words. I'm simply a Makai Knight, with aims to slay Mendoza and his Horrors. Yes, and that is all that I am." "True or not, you and I are both striving toward the same goal. Upon my sword, I vow: We will rid our fare country of Mendoza. Valiante will be free again."

 

Alfonso then draws his sword and raises it into the air with pride inside of him. "Come, let us so swear!" Leon then sees the big picture and then does the exact same thing as his cousin did. "Right!" And thus, the two Makai Knights swore to defeat Mendoza together.

Chapter 8: Yu Yu Hakusho World: Prologue

Chapter Text

Yusuke Urameshi, age 14, Spirit Detective of the Spirit World, stares out into the horizon on the beach. He has a wondering look on his face. He was wondering not only what being a Spirit Detective is, but something else as well.

'Kuwabara once told me that beyond the way lies something in store for us. He called it ambition. And I always wondered, what's beyond that?'

Chapter 9: Demon Slayer World: Prologue

Chapter Text

Snow was falling from the sky almost like a blizzard as foot steps are heard along with panting. Tanjiro Kamado was carrying his unconscious sister Nezuko on his back as he tries to get through the snow with all his might. 'How? How in the world could something like this happen?' "Come on, Nezuko, I've got you! Don't die on me!" The young boy continues to carry his sister through the snow. "No matter what it takes, I'll save you! I won't let you die. I promise I'll save you. Your big brother's got you!" Tanjiro continues to carry his sister through the snowy forest.

Chapter 10: Saiyuki World: Prologue

Chapter Text

It was a time when Heaven and Earth coexisted... peacefully. Where demon and man are more than neighbors, they were brothers. Here, civilization and faith were born; the foundations of man: It was Shangri-La... But then, the brotherhood of man and demon turned. Man became Abel, to demons' Cane. They grew angry, and powerful, and hungry. And they convened far to the West, under the command of one...

~~~~

"What's done..." "...is done!" Goku and Gpjyo high-five each other after defeating the demons with Hakkai, but Sanzo goes into deep thought over his meeting long ago. 'Confirm what is true...' But then a demon weakly grabbed Goku by the ankle. "Traitors... You who would take the side of the powerless and arrogant humans... That is not where you belong...Do not betray your own kind...! Join us, and raise your voices with ours!" But Goku was getting annoyed by this and kills the demon instantly with Gojyo and Hakkai. "Hah, what a load of crap. "Taking sides with the humans"." "Heh, from when I was born 'til the day I die. The only side I'm on is mine!" Sanzo sees the three with spirit in them. 'The eye of the heart.' He then faced the three. "Goku." "Heh?" "Gojyo." "Yeah?" "Hakkai." "Yes?" He then point to the west side before them. "We go there... to the West."

~~~~

And so to prevent the resurrection of the Grand Demon, Gyumaoh, the most high merciful Goddess sent Sanzo, Goku, Hakkai and Gojyo to India. Far to the West.

~~~~

The four had Hakuryu turn into a jeep and Hakkai started driving them to the West with Gojyo and Goku sitting in the back. Gojyo starts to take a can of beer and starts drinking it. "Goddamn it, this one's hot. Goku, get me another beer." But Goku gets mad at his request. "Get your own beer, jerk-off!" But the two started arguing in the back. "Okay, you're gonna get me another beer or I'm gonna take this can and shove it up your whiney little ass! You got that?" "You just try and see what happens, ya shithead!" "Oh yeah?!" "You're just lookin' for an excuse to touch my ass, aren't ya?!" But Sanzo starts to get annoyed at this. "Please..." But the two continued to argue. "You little fag! Don't project your fantasies on me!" "All right, that's it! Pull over, I'm takin' him out!"

But Sanzo starts breaking up the fight from the back. "Your little unrequited love affair is starting to get on my nerves! Get a room!" The two fall silent at Sanzo's yelling from the back. "Good move there, uh, Sanzo." "I thought so, thanks." "Oh my, awful quiet back there, guys. Are you two making out?" "Shut up, Hakkai." "Yeah, shut up." The four continued to drive forward to the West.

Chapter 11: Outlaw Star World: Prologue

Chapter Text

Melfina was briefly seen as the Outlaw Star launches into space and Gene prepares for the main event going on here. "Gene, grappler ships! Dead ahead!" "It wouldn't be fun otherwise! Let's do it!" The Outlaw Star then goes off into battle with the grappler ships.

I still can't believe that this is happening! But I have to do it.

The ship continues its battle with the other ships.

I have to take the road that's in front of me!

The ship continues to do battle as its grapplers grabbed the other ship's grapplers.

Yeah, I wanted to come here... to space!

The ship destroys the other ship's grapplers and starts firing at it. "So get the hell out of my way!" "Woo-hoo!" The ship then goes away as missiles fired at it.

Chapter 12: Yona of the Dawn World: Prologue

Chapter Text

Princess Yona walks to the edge of the cliff and looks down at the army marching onward as Hak, Yun, Kija, Shin-Ah, Jae-Ha and Zero appear behind her. "Princess Yona, we really should get going." But Yona began to feel a chill in the air. "It's cold here, isn't it?" "We are on the edge of the mountains."

In my time at the castle, I never knew the cold beyond its walls. That life is gone now.

Chapter 13: Lupin the 3rd World: Prologue

Chapter Text

It was a dark and stormy night as Inspector Zenigata drives up to the old abandoned castle where Lupin's body was at after the execution. Once he arrived at the castle, Zenigata enters and runs down a long flight of stairs until he finally reached the coffin where Lupin's body is placed in. Determined if Lupin is really dead, Zenigata opens the coffin and sees Lupin's dead face with a smirk on his face and chuckle coming out of him. "Give it a rest, Lupin, will 'ya? All right, now let's see just how far you're willing to take this little..." Zenigata then takes out a stake from his coat. "...charade... ALL THE WAY TO THE GRAVE!!!!" He then uses it to impale the body with it but it explodes along with the coffin.

 

Zenigata was unscathed from the explosion as he moves the debris out of the way and sees Lupin there alive and well with a smirk on his face and a chuckle to boot. Zenigata was shocked by this turn of events. "Heh, the old "exploding Lupin" trick and you fell for it." Zenigata gets back up still shocked by this while Lupin is upside down. "Lupin! You're alive!" But Zenigata was still shocked as he screamed a bit. "But you died last Spring!" "Yeah, I know I heard that rumor, too." "Ha! So you're telling me that you had nothing to do with it, huh?" "I'm really just as mystified as you are, Pops." Zenigata grabs a stick and gets back up. "WHAT KIND OF FOOL DO YOU THINK I AM?!" He then swing it at Lupin but he dodges it before jumping off the ceiling to stand right side up.

 

"Whoa! Hey, take it easy!" Zenigata then chases after Lupin up the stairs. "Get back here! LUPIN!!!" But when Zenigata reaches the top of the castle, he sees Lupin standing by a hang glider. "What the hell are you up to?" Lupin didn't give him an answer but lets out a chuckle as he readies the hang glider, causing Zenigata to become shocked as Lupin gets on the glider. "I'd say, "At least several hundred feat with any luck", see ya!" He then launches the hang glider and flies off. "What the hell?!" The glider with lupin riding it starts flying away as Zenigata runs after it. "Hey! HEY!!!" Lupin starts chuckling after getting away from Zenigata. "Bye, catch 'ya later!" Zenigata stops his tracks and looks out. "Damn it! Listen here! You can run all you want, but you can't hide forever! Oh, I knew it! I knew you were alive!" He then starts laughing maniacally. "Nobody understands you the way I do, Lupin, not nobody! And I'm gonna catch you if it takes every last damn breath in my body! You hear that!" Lupin then flies off into the distance as Zenigata takes out his gun and fires out angrily.

Series this work belongs to: