Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warnings:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationships:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 3 of Mario High School
Stats:
Published:
2019-04-09
Updated:
2021-09-19
Words:
7,091
Chapters:
3/?
Comments:
14
Kudos:
12
Hits:
1,040

Super Mario College

Summary:

(Direct sequel to Mario High School)

Mario, Peach, and their baby, along with all their other Mario friends from High School, are back and ready to go to Super Mario College! But Mario finds out that it isn't like High School. Not only that, but it seems like everyone else already knows who they want to be while Mario is left behind. A rival college, ancient curses, time travel, and more crazy things happen to our gang in this sequel to Mario High School. They thought that surviving High School was challenging, but they haven't seen anything yet. Will they make it out alive this time, or is college here to finish off what high school started?

Notes:

IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!!: DON'T READ THIS IF YOU HAVENT READ THE FIRST STORY IN THIS SERIES, MARIO HIGH SCHOOL! THIS HAS MAJOR SPOILERS AND PLOT POINTS THAT ARE REVEALED AND EXPLAINED IN MARIO HIGH SCHOOL, SO PLEASE READ THAT BEFORE READING SUPER MARIO COLLEGE!

Also, it has been over a year since Mario High School ended. Currently, it has 2,300+ on AO3 and 8,700 on FF . net. 10,000 people have read Mario High School! So it is time I deliver the sequel. This will be the final story in the Mario High School series, but i will continue to do AU short chapters requests and maybe a spin-off. I hope everyone is excited to see how it will all end, and I hope you enjoy!

Chapter 1: Moving Out

Summary:

All the graduated high schoolers are moving out to go to college, and it is a sad day for their parents.

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

It seemed like only yesterday that Mario, Luigi, Peach, and everyone else had graduated High School right after having Senior Prom and defeating Satan, but now summer is over. Mario and Peach spent that time learnign how to be good parents to their baby Pocahontas, Wario and Waluigi's mom enjoyed having two sons again that were alive, Luigi and Peasley spent that time by being gay, and Mama Mia, Rosalina, Wario, Waluigi, and Mona spent it by being dead. Now it was August, and it was time for school again. But it wasn't normal school...it was College!

Mario didn't have his motorcycle anymore, and Peach didn't have her pink corvette anymore. Getting rid of them was hard for them, but they needed the money for baby stuff, plus they needed a family friendly vehicle. So they got one, and they were loading it up full of boxes full of their stuff. They bought a house together that was close to the college they are going to, and today was Moving Day. Peasley and Luigi were both there, because Luigi was also moving out and Peasley was there to help. They didn't buy a house though, they are going to live in a college dorm together.

Mario and Luigi were both moving out of Wario and Waluigi's mom's house, and Wario and Waluigi's mom was outside in front of the front door, crying and looking sad as she watched them load their cars full of their packed up boxes and ready to go to college. " I can't believe that you boys are already going off to college! It will be so lonely here without you kids here..." she said as she wiped away all her big fat lady tears, "First Wario and Waluigi die, and right when I get new sons they leave for college! It is like I am losing my boys again!"

Mario closed the family friendly vehicle's trunk, because they were done packing all their shit. He went over to her to comfort her. "Hey, don't cry, Wario and Waluigi's mom! We aren't dying and we aren't moving away super far away. We're just going to College, and we will always be here for you no matter what. Whenever you feel lonely and miss us, you can visit anytime, and we will drop by every now and then too! Don't worry about it!" Peach also came over with her's and Mario's baby, Pocahontas. "And don't forget that you also have a daughter in law and grandson, plus Luigi's gay boyfriend! Your family is so much bigger now!"

Wario and Waluigi's mom stopped crying a little, and then went back to big-time crying, but this time it was a little less sad. "You're both right...this isn't the end, it is just the beginning for this family! I hope you all have fun at college!" Mario and Luigi both came up to hug their adoptive Mama, Peach and Peasley went over to hug their mom in law, and Pocahontas hugged his grandma. They finished their goodbyes, and they all left to start unloading all the shit they packed in their new living spaces. Luigi and Peasley were gonna live in the college dorms while Mario and Peach went out to their house that was a few miles away.

With Mario and Peach, they drove up to their new cozy family-sized house. It had 3 bedrooms, one for Mario and Peach, one for Pocahontas, and a guest bedroom, 2 bathrooms, one in Mario and Peach's room and one in the hallway, a basement and attic, a kitchen, living room, and a decent sized backyard. Mario and Peach started bringing in all the boxes themselves. Pocahontas didn't help, but it wasn't because he was a lazy asshole. He was just a 3 month old baby, and he would probably die if he tried to bring in even a single box.

They didn't feel like unpacking everything, so they just unpacked the necessary stuff, like food and clothes and a mattress and blankets to put in the floor, and they would do the rest later. "Mario, this place is so beautiful! When we are done unpacking and decorating the house, it will be the perfect place to raise our baby in! I am so excited!" Peach was so excited, and she was getting super loud and screaming a little bit. She took Mario's hand and kissed him. "I am excited too Peach, I can't wait to get all this unpacking out of the way. We only have a few days before the semester starts."

"Well, it's getting kind of late and I am tired. We can keep unpacking tomorrow...but for now, how about we celebrate our new house by having sex in it first?" Peach said sexily while rubbing a hand over Mario's chest. Mario then got really excited because sex with Peach was super cool and fun, so he said "Yeah, let's do that! Now would be great too." They both looked at their baby Pocahontas, who was sitting there looking at them. "Pocahontas," Mario said to Pocahontas, "Why don't you go to your room and play with your toys while me and your Mama have sex in the way you were created?"

"OK Papa! Have fun!" said Pocahontas, and he went to his room to do his thing to leave his parents for sex. Mario and Peach both looked at each other, and they threw themselves on the mattress they put on the floor and started to make out in a very hot way that made them both sexy and ready for sex. They were so hot that theyr clothes burned off because of the temperature of their hot bodies, and that left more time for them to do things for each other. Mario looked at Peach's boobs. "Wow, Peach your pregnancy boobs are so big even as we speak."

He was right about that, because they were so monstrously huge. Their baby would never go hungry at this rate because her boobs looked like 2 gallons of milk from the store. "Yes, but they are so full and heavy and they hurt. Will you be a good boyfriend and help me release cargo?" Mario was happy to help, because he was as thirsty for her milk as he was hungry for her body. He took both of her boobs in his hands and directed each nipple to his mouth, closing his mouth down on them. He began to suck on them hard, and it sounded like someone put a vacuum tube in a big bowl of jell-O. Mario took in the milk, and he could feel the boobs shrinking in his hands as he got fuller. 

As he did this, his penis was inside her, in the vagina part, which is where they go sometimes when not in the butt or mouth. He was thrusting his penis in and out, in and out, in and out, and he was doing this super hard and fast because he was a turbo sex master. He was also releasing his vast amounts of semon, and it was coming out of him into Peach as fast as milk was going inside of Mario from out of Peach. It was like it was a never ending cycle of milk and fluids going into their bodies and then going into the other from them. 

Mario and Peach were making a bunch of noises and sounds of sex pleasure from having so much awesome sex, and they finally finished when they both let our their semen and stopped. They both lied their on the mattress naked and sweaty and stuff, but it was okay because their baby couldn't see it. After they were able to breath like normal people again, they put on PJs, which Peach could fit into now because her boobs were a lot smaller. "Thank you for helping me with ym boob milk Mario! You are the best boyfriend ever!"

"No problem! I left enough in them for you to feed Pocahontas with, so we can all eat and then go to bed. We will be busy tomorrow, so we should get lots of rest." Mario was right, and Peach got Pocahontas and they all had dinner. Mario and Peach had normal solid people food while Pocahontas hung off of Peach's nipples while she ate. Then after they ate, Mario and Peach brought Pocahontas onto their mattress because they didn't build his crib yet, and they laid down to sleep. "Good night Pocahontas, we love you!" said Mario and Peach to Pocahontas, and Pocahontas said the same thing to them but in reverse. 

Notes:

thanks for reading the first chapter of Super Mario College! i hope you liked it! next chapter, we will be introduce to the college and all the new characters!

Chapter 2: The Dorms

Summary:

Luigi and Peasley move out and settle into their dorm room

Notes:

im sowwy i havent updated in so long 8C i died but im back now

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Before Mario and Peach finished packing and left, Luigi and Peasley were also there to get Luigi's stuff to move out, but we already know this. They packed all of his nerdy shit and said good bye to Wario and Waluigi's mom and then went off to Peasley's mom's house to get his stuff too. They both went to his big expensive house, which was bigger than most houses but it wasn't a castle like Peach's because he is rich but not that rich, and Luigi knew he would have so many things to pack up. He might as well be dating a girl like Peach. 

They both went inside, and they could both see Peasley's big fat mom doing the dishes and cleaning them like a mom does. She heard them both come inside and ran up to both of them. She picked them up, one boy in each arm, and hugged and squeezed them so hard they pooped. They each had their heads pressed against her large boobs, and to anyone that were to look in through the window, it would look like she was breast feeding them by force.

"Peasley and Luigi, it is so good to see you! I am so proud of both of you for going to College for a higher education! Hurry up and pack your things, just be sure to visit me all the time okay??" She was crazy, but right, because they needed to pack Peasley's stuff. They(which is Luigi and Peasley, together) both went up stairs to Peasley's attic bed room. He had so much shit everywhere, and it amazed Luigi how he could be romantically and sexually involved with a dude who doesn't clean his shit up off the floor. Boxes of Cheez-Its brand cheese flavored crackers, cumrags, and all sorts of gay shit was covering the floor. It was as if his floor was covered in a sea of trash, which it pretty much was so this simile was not needed. 

"Peasley!" Luigi said, surprised at his Boyfriend's uncleanliness, "Why the fuck don't you ever clean your room? If we had sex every second of the day I would understand, but we don't so you should have time to do it!" Luigi was like a nagging wife bitching to her ugly husband except it was gay because they were boyfriends. Peasley was proof that gay people do not adhere to stereotypes because he was disgusting. Peasley said "Look, it really doesn't matter. If i clean it it'll just get dirty again, plus no one sees it. It's not like the President is gonna see it." and Luigi thought that it was a good thing that he would never see it because if that happened then his boyfriend would get deported. 

"Well you better not let this happen in our new dorm room. You're gonna learn how to have cleanliness because I am not living with someone who does this even if you are my Boyfriend." Pealsey thought Luigi was making a big deal out of nothing, but he would do whatever made him happy anyways, because he loved him and also he kinda wanted him to just stop talking so they could pack, which they did after Luigi stopped complaining. They packed up all of the stuff Peasley wanted to bring with them to College into some boxes and put it into Peasley's car.

Luigi and Peasley, being gay, can't have kids, so they didn't have to trade in their cars for a family friendly vehicle like Mario and Peach did. They put some boxes in the back seat, some in the trunk, and any that didn't fit just got stacked on top of the car. By the time they loaded up everything, the stack of boxes looked like both of the Twin Towers piled on top of each other. This meant that they had to be extra careful while driving because they didn't want to cause another national tragedy. 

After a little bit of driving, they got over the hill and saw a giant, fancy looking building, and that was Super Mario College. The next step of their lives was right there and they were so close. The kept driving, and they drove past a big fountain and duck pond, a large parking lot, and a bunch of students standing around instead of doing school stuff. One of the students let her teenage pregnancy child wander in front of their car and they almost hit it which would have been deserved on her end but would've also sucked because then their car would be damaged.

They made it to their college dorm building, which was like the school building but you slept in it, kinda like when you'd have nap time in my pre-school but it was permanent. Luigi got out of the car and was like, "God damn it, it is going to take all day to bring all of this shit into our room, and even when we finish it, it probably won't even fit." But Luigi just thought it and didn't say it, but then he actually, vocally, said "God damn it, it is going to take all day to bring all of this shit into our room, and even when we finish it, it probably won't even fit."

Peasley blew hair out of his face like a mean bitch and rolled his eyes and groaned and crossed his arms and looked like a mean bitch. "It's not even that much," he said as the giant tower of boxes on top of the car was obstructing the paths of several airplanes and caused two of them to collide with each other and explode, probably killing at least a hundred people who just wanted to come to America to try Lil Caesers pizza for the first time. "If it's too much, we can just hire poor minorities to move them, haha" but Luigi did not think that racism was funny and this didn't even make sense coming from Peasley because he was green. 

Luigi had Peasley tie all of the boxes onto his back like a pack mule, which was okay because Luigi had plenty of practice doing this on their sex breaks from life and also his working job as a pack mule. Luigi had to climb all kinds of stairs because Peasley had to get the top floor room because it had a view of the college gym with all the naked buff guys and also the roof had a pool, a soda machine, and a boxing ring except people used it for sex and not boxing(unless it was violent sex). Luigi was so sweaty and stinky when he made it to the door of their room, and he could barely fit through it because of all the shit he was carrying. 

Peasley kicked him in the ass which forced Luigi and all the boxes to fly into the room and fall on the floor, and Luigi was covered in a huge mountain of boxes, so covered up that you could only see his twinkish leg poking out. Peasley helped get some of the boxes off of him and helped him up, which Luigi appreciated, but it was Peasley's fault this happened in the first place and also he was laughing at him so that's a double negative and cancels out the nice gesture. "I'm sorry Luigi, but I wanted to hurry and unpack so we could get this done and then go to sleep for College tomorrow."

Luigi looked a little pissed, but then he remembered that they would probably have sex later to make up for it, so he cheered up instantly, and they got to work unpacking all of their material bullshit. Peasley had so many clothes, which was weird because he preferred to dress in ways that made him look almost naked, and they stuffed the closet to the brim so Luigi had to use this old dresser that had a broken leg and smelled like someone left their abortion in it 10 years ago. Luigi was unpacking one of Peasley's boxes and found one of those cheap sugar cookies you get at WalMart but it was super hard and fossilized, and Luigi thought it could be sold for a high price to a museum so it can be studied and provide educational learning material for future generations. 

It became night time hours later, and they were done unpacking, and their dorm room looked so homely and definitely like it it belonged to gay people of the male persuasion. They had a TV with video games hooked up to it(and they weren't even gay ones), and they had a comfy bed that Peasley somehow already got Subway sandwich crumbs on it when they didn't even get Subway, they got a Wendy's salad(each). It looked like if Luigi's and Peasley's old bedrooms had sex with each other, which was what Luigi was hoping would happen tonight.

They were lying on the bed, resting after all of their hard work, and Peasley was lying there on the bed looking so relaxed. Luigi got kinda nervous. They had sex like, several times before, but he had never initiated coutis before. It was like Peasley was the ring leader at the circus and Luigi's penis was the lion that jumped through the hoop, which is funnier to imagine if you think of the hoop as Peasley's butthole. "Peasley...I..." Luigi got all sweaty again, which meant he was going to smell twice as bad naked, and he put his hand on Peasley's thigh.\

But then, because his hands were so sweaty, they slid and he ended up full-on grasping Peasley's beanstalk. Luigi blushed so hard, and his face got so hot that earwax started bubbling up and pouring out of his ears. "O M G! PEASLEY I did not MEAN to do that!!" Luigi was so ashamed, but then he started feeling it get erect in his hand. "Oh, Luigi," said Peasley in a sex voice, "I was afraid you were too tired for doing sex tonight, let's get started on it right now!" They both got so excited when thinking of the prospect of sex that they snapped out of exhaustion, and began to get ready for it(the sex).

Luigi climbed on top of Peasley and he started taking off his clothes. He didn't have big boobs or muscles or anything else exciting, except for his penis, which was what he wanted. He took off Peasley's shorts and saw it, and it was like a grandmother seeing her grandchild again on Thanksgiving. But then he saw Peasley's butthole. He couldn't decide which part of him he wanted to have sex with first. Topping was so much work. Ultimately, he decided to do something no one had ever heard of before: having sex with his butt and giving mouth sex to his penis at the exact same time. 

"Luigi, no!" Peasley cried out to Luigi, "It goes against everything we stand for as a species!" But Luigi did not hear, because he was too enraptured by thoughts of the awesome sex he was gonna perform. He almost wished he had invited an audience and a team of historians to watch them do it so that it could be documented and shared with the world. It was going to be that awesome of a sex. Luigi readied himself, like a cheetah about to leap at a lost baby elephant dying of thirst, and began to initiate sex onto Peasley.

Luigi put his penis into Peasley's butthole and also bent down to put his mouth on Peasley's penis and balls. He began thrusting into his butt like an oil rig pumps into the Earth's crust looking for fossil fuels. His thrusts would, in turn, cause Luigi's head to make insane wobbly motions, which gave a level of pleasure which was previously only known to aliens who inhabited the 7D dimensional vortex and possessed 3 cerebral hemispheres. Peasley was so turned on and full of sex-feelings that he had to keep himself from expelling all of his bodily excretions at once by putting his finger into his ear and rewiring his sacral nerves.

They were having so much sex that the entire dorm building began to shake, which caused campus-wide panic due to fears of an earthquake. They all evacuated the building and left for the giant industrial fallout shelter hidden beneath every college campus on America, which were all erected after the outcome of the Roe v. Wade case of 1973 out of fear of a tidal wave of amniotic fluids drowning the planet. This was better for Luigi and Peasley because now they could have louder and cooler sex without having to worry about bothering anyone else with their gay activities. 

Because their sex was so awesome, it did not take long for them to finish, which was probably the best for the infrastructure of their building. Semen and cum flew out of their penis' with great speed, and it was that episode of Spongebob where they painted Mr. Krabs' house by exploding paint everywhere. Their room was covered in their own semen. Luigi and Peasley were now extra exhausted, from both unpacking and just now from having universally renowned sex with each other. They were sweating and breathing so hard, about to pass out.

"Luigi, that was our best sex yet," said Peasley, who was so inlove with Luigi at that moment in time. Luigi grinned and said, "Thanks! I guess it runs in my family," which had to be true, because Mario was basically a Master at sex having, and now Luigi just gave the best sex ever to Peasley. They started kissing and cuddling, but then they realized they had to clean all of the semen up because their semen had just ruined all of their hard work. Also they did not want to become encased in hardened semen and become frozen in time.

They got up out of bed, but they had to help each other walk because they were drained from sex and could barely stand. They managed to clean up everything before the students and staff returned to their rooms after confirming that it was safe to step outside the bunker. It was getting late when they finished, so they headed straight to bed so they could wake up early for College classes tomorrow, even though they really wanted to keep doing sexy stuff all night long. Part of growing up is knowing how to have self control and uphold responsibility. 

Notes:

pls leave nice reviews so i can write lots more chapters :)

Chapter 3: Reuniting With Old Friends

Summary:

Everyone you know and love from Mario High School starts their first day of Super Mario College!!

Notes:

hi guysss updates have been slow bcos i have been so busy with kindergarten tests but ill try to keep chapters coming in somewhat regularly :')

also! the reviews for Mario High School are IN!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yMuAINT9oI critics give it and outstanding award for excellence !

Chapter Text

Peach woke up early the next morning after their hardcore house-breaking-in sex they had on the first night in their new house. She slowly opened her eyes and saw Mario and their beautiful baby boy sleeping next to her and cuddling with each other and her, and she was so happy. After all the stupid weird stuff that caused so much trouble in high school has ended, they have a family together and get to start a new chapter today, because it was the first day of Super Mario College. She smiled and gently woke up Mario and whispered to him. "Mario, we need to get up and get ready for our first day at College..."

Mario slowly woke up and looked so well rested, but he stank like the inside of a rotting prostitute after all the sweaty after-sex sleep he just had. "Good morning baby, I'm so excited for our first day at College." He tried getting up out of bed, but he ended up sliding out into the floor because he sweated all over the bed. He sweated so much that the sweat filled the mattress and leaked out onto the floor and down the stairs, and he was carried all the way down by the current. "AAAAUUUUGGHH!!! FUCK OH FUCK OH GOD HELP ME!!" he screamed all throughout the house as he was swept away. 

"SSSSHH!!!" Peach was getting pissed off and shushed at Mario to shut his hairy lying Italian mouth, "Mario be quiet! Our baby, Pocahontas, is sleeping! You'll wake him up!" But it was too late because Pocahontas began to wake up and looked up at his mother. "Mommy, why is Daddy screaming?" Peach sighed and looked at her son. "Don't worry about him, he is just excited about going to college today. How did you sleep?" and Pocahontas answered, "I slept good Mommy. I had a dream that we were all in college class together!"

Peach smiled and laughed. "That is so sweet baby Pocahontas, but you are just a 3 month old baby! You cannot go to college just yet." This made baby Pocahontas sad because he was so excited about going to College with his parents. He started to cry a little bit and said :"but...but I don't wanna be left here alone all day while Mommy and Daddy are gone! Wahhhh!" He started to cry so hard and sound like Waluigi, who is now died because he killed himself during High School.

He started crying and tears came out of his eyeballs and added to the already soaking wet mattress. The added moisture to the stream of sweat made by Mario caused him to be sweat out further into the house. He reached the living room, and when he stood up, the water was up to his groin. The water was quickly rising, and he would surely drown if he didnt think fast. He cracked open a window, but it was flowing out much slower than it was filling up the room. He tried to reach for the front door, but, since he is so short, he began floating to the top of the room as the water filled the living room up more.

"Oh God, I can't die like this! Not after all we've been through, and not on the first day of College!" Time  was running out. He was approaching the ceiling and soon there'd be no where else to go. The harsh current kept him from swimming down and reaching for the door. He thought to call out to his family for help, but he instead told them that he loved them and hooped that they would hear, and then he told God to go fuck himself. He touched the ceiling with his forehead, and then the water stopped. It stopped because this was happening upstairs:

Pocahontas was crying like a baby, so we was pretty good at staying in character. He cried and cried until Peach started using her sexy Mom Powers. She picked up her baby and cradled him, shushing him to get him to shut his weird toothless mouth. "Don't cry, my baby Pocahontas. We won't be leaving you here, all home alone." That was good news, because then he might run into house robbers and Donald Trump. "There is a Day Care run at the College, and you will be safe there! We will only be a few rooms away, and you will have so many other babies for you to make friends with!"

This thing that Peach said to him calmed him down, and he stopped crying completely due to no longer being sad. Tears are what is caused by sadness, an emotion that sends depressive atoms to your brain and triggers your  brain to send tears to your eyes. "Oh, that is okay then! I am excited to meet all sorts of babies my age and hopefully not die due to negligence!" Now everything was fine, and Peach got him and herself ready. Now we return back to downstairs, with Mario, who was, until that moment, fighting for his very Life Force:

Now that the current was no longer harsh, Mario was able to swim down to the door as the rest of the residual water dribbled down the stairs and filled up the rest of the air space. He was about to reach the door, which meant he would survive! He put his hand on the doorknob and twisted, but it would not turn. It was LOCKED!!! "FUCK!!!" Mario said, but not through his mouth because then he would lose some of the few atoms of oxygen he had stored in his body and lungs. He locked the door and didn't have the key on him. He frantically swam around the room looking for the keys. 

He looked under couch cushions, on the tables, and pretty much every other place he could think of where the keys could be. Luckily, he had some time to look around more, because he could hold his breath for a decently long time due to all the times he had eaten out Peach's vaginal, but, if he didn't act fast, he would surely drown. He started to panic, and then remembered the one place he hadn't looked: in his nose. Due to it's large size, many objects could be stored in there at any given time. It seems to have many objects that are relevant to solving the current situation at hand, and it's likely that, if something was missing, it was in there.

He started picking his nose as fast he could. He searched and searched, pulling out gallons of boogers and nose hairs that floated to the ceiling. He also pulled out some unused condoms that he had no intention of using(he was so good at sex that he could control his own sperm), along with his high school diploma and some of Rosalina's panties from when she got so fat and couldn't wear them anymore and then died in an explosion. Finally, he pulled out a metal object: the front door key! Good timing, too, because his lungs were at 2% capacity. He started to panic as if the 2% percentage was for the Five Nights at Freddies power meter.

He swam all the way back over to the front door and got to the knob on the door (the doorknob). He put in the key, and it almost reminded him of having sex, but he could NOT get horny right now because he would die if he got distracted by his own awesome penis. He put in the key  in the keyhole on the doorknob and twisted it right as he was about to drown, and then, right as he twisted the key and unlocked the door, it shot open and he and the water shooted out of the house like a big salty tsunami. 

He laid out on the lawn, soaking wet and psychologically traumatized by the near-death experience. He was breathing so heavily and it made his chest go huge like he had boobs. Then Peach and Pocahontas came outside through the front door, and they went up to see Mario. "Mario!" said Peach like she was about to be a bitch and nag, which was what she was about to, "Stop being lazy! We HAVE to get ready for our first day of Super Mario College!" Pocahontas agreed and said "Yeah Daddy, get off your fat hairy ass and get ready!" Pocahontas was a 3 month old baby.

After everyone was ready to go to College, they got into their family friendly vehicle and drove all the way there. Mario was not used to driving a family friendly vehicle such as this, because he was used to driving his old motorcycle, so he was swerving all over the road like a decrepit old man who needed to swallow hot stones to digest corn preoperly. He ran every single red light he came across because he was too short to reach the brakes in time, and at some point he drove over a curb and lost the back bumper. He also hit his car into a big fat muscle man's hard penis and fucked up the engine, so they had to go the rest of the way by sticking their feet out of the floor of the car and dr5iving like the Flinstones would. 

They parked the family friendly vehicle on the campus of Super Mario College and went inside the big, beautiful building. They stepped inside the lobby and had to stop and look at how big and beautiful everything was. If this college building was a woman, it would be a big Beautiful one, and would eat on camera for money. "Oh Mario, College is so big and beautiful! So much more bigger and beautifuller than I could have hoped for." Then, a voice from behind interrupted them from taking in the big and beautifullness of the building. "Hey guys! Long time no see!"

Mario, Peach and Pocahontas turned around, and they saw some of their freinds from High School: Daisy and Captain Syrup, who were in a fully committed lesbian (gay womansexual) relationship. "I'm so glad you guys in College now!" said Daisy in her southern accent which I did NOT forget to write into the story after chapter 3 of Mario High School. She ran up and hugged Peach because they were best friends. "OMG Peach, you are still so skinny after your baby except for your Boobs!" Daisy could appreciate a good boob(even more if it had a friend) and Peach's were so good to see and look at, but she couldn't look too long because her girlfriend was right over there.

"Look at how big Pocahontas is getting!" Daisy said while looking at Pocahontas. "Such a cute baby! Can I hold him? I promise I won't crush him with my brute lesbian strength!" and Peach said "Sure, here you go! Just be sure to support his head, because baby's necks have foreskin consistency until they're one year old!" Peach gave Pocahontas to Daisy, and she started cradling him and talking in a baby voice. "I haven't seen you in so long! You look so different than you did when I saw you come out of your Mom's vagina!"

Captain Syrup came over and let the baby grab onto her finger. "Daisy.......this baby is so cute." Captain Syrup looked to be so in love with the baby, but not in a way that made her a pedophile like Professor E. Gadd, who is now dead. While she held the baby, who is Pocahontas, Daisy began to talk to Peach and Mario. "How have you guys been? I haven't seen you guys since Senior Prom at Mario High School! I've missed hanging out with you guys so much :("

"I'm sorry Daisy, but we've been so busy. We're raising Pocahontas into a functioning member of future society, and that is a Full Time Job." Peach explained this to Daisy. This was a sad reality, but it is true. Mario and Peach have had to give up so much due to teenage pregnancy. "But it's okay because now we can hang out at College together during the day! This'll be just like how it was in High School!" Then Daisy frowned and got all sad, like she had been told she got lead poisoning from the limited edition McDonald's brand Shrek Forever After glass. "But it won't be how it was in Highschool Peach," Daisy said, giving Pocahontas to Captain Syrup so she can hold him. "Wario, Waluigi, Rosalina, and Mona are all dead, and they never got to experience College with us." This made everyone else sad and go silent, and they could hear Pocahontas liquid shit in his diaper.

But then Mario, who wasn't sad, said this: "Guys, don't be sad for them. They may not be with us, currently, in this moment in time, but they are doing just fine in the Next life. We should continue on and let their memory live through us and the things we do for others!" Captain Syrup looked at him and was like "How do you know this?" Mario wanted to tell them that they appeared to him through a portal that lead to the Next Life before they entered Senior Prom and talked to him, but they would think he was crazy. "I can just feel it," said Mario.

Then, the building's front doors opened, and 2 more people walked in. It was Luigi and Peasley, who were in a fully committed gay (man homosexual) relationship. They looked so tired and roughed up, like a big pissed off tornado came up to them and mugged them in an alley filled with angry street cats. Daisy ran up to the couple and gave them a big squeezy hug that crushed their organs into applesauce. "Hi Luigi and Peasley! I missed you both so much! But jeez, you both look horrible, what happened?" She let go of them and saw how shitty they looked.

"Yeah you guys," said Peach, "It is so unlike you to not look your best on the first day of college, given the fact that you both are so gay." Luigi quickly had to come up with an excuse, because he did not want everyone to know about all the stuff Luigi and Peasley did to each other's penises and buttholes last night. "Um...er...well...you see, what happened was-" Luigi shut up because Mario ran up to him and started smelling all over Luigi's and Peasley's bodies. Mario then stopped smelling them and glared at them. "I smell sex on you! Luigi, you should know better than to have nonstop gay sex before the first da7y of College! And now you're both tired! What do you have to say for yourselves?"

Luigi was so embarrassed and covered his face with his large, cartoony hands, but Peasley smirked. And he said, "Professor Luigi was running a course on hot sweaty gay sex, and I made the Dean's list for that semester ;:)" Then everyone wanted everyone else to just shut up because they all just needed to stop talking forever, but Pocahontas asked, "Mommy and Daddy, what is gay sex? The only sex I know is the straight kind you did to create me." Great, now Pocahontas had to have the sexy talk early because his uncles were big fat sluts. 

Suddenly, as if sent by some higher power, the Principal of College came by to greet the group of friends. "Greetings, new students! I am the Principal of Super Mario College! You may call me Tomaskers Entertainment. It is so great to have you all here with us!" Mario came up and shook his hand. "Hi Tomaskers Entertainment! I'm Mario." But Tomaskers Entertainment said, "Oh yes, I know who you all are already. You are the ones who saved the world by defeating Satan just a few months ago while you were in High School! Very impressive! Now let me know if you all need anything at all. Classes will start soon, so you all should get familiar with the building beforehand."

"Tomaskers Entertainment?" Peach asked in her super sweet high pitched voice, "I had to bring Pocahontas, my baby with Mario, to College today. Where is your daycare center?" Tomaskers Entertainment smiled at her. "Ah yes, what a cute baby! I am so glad he did not turn into the Anti Christmas from Satan's semen! The Day Care center is right next to this main building on the left. Your baby Pocahontas will be well taken care of and safe there, and you will need not worry about him dying due to the negligence of the staff." And this made Peach happy to hear because, being a woman, she was so emotional and paranoid about everything that could happen to babies. Peach took Pocahontas back from Captain Syrup and decided she would drop him off after they looked around.

Tomaskers Entertainment had to leave them and go back to his main office because he had Principal work to do, and everyone else was left to talk amongst themselves. "Oh boy, our first day of College is going to start soon!" said Luigi, excited to start college. "What classes do you guys wanna take?" Peasley cuddled up with Luigi's arm and said, "I'll go to any classes you go to babe," he said, and everyone else groaned. Having a gay best friend sounds so fun until they are gay 24/7 without stop. "Daisy then said, "Gosh I don't know, there are so many choices."

"Wait," said Mario to everyone else, "Classes are gonna start soon, but...where is Bowser?" Mario had a point. He was the only one who was missing from the picture. "He didn't forget to come, did he?" Captain Syrup said, "Pfft, he probably didn't get good enough grades to make it to college. Or he didn't wanna come and actually hates us again and went back to doing bad stuff. None of us have heard from him since Prom anyways." Daisy got mad and turned towards her girlfriend with her hands on her hips. "Syrup, don;t say that! Bowser is our friend, and he is a changed person! Do you not remember all he has done for us? I'm sure his fatass just slept in today from spending all night mastorbating his penis and balls together."

"Mario, classes will start before we know it. We should go look around like Tomaskers Entertainment said." Peach told her boyfriend and father of her baby, who is Pocahontas. Mario did not want to leave without Bowser, but he also did not want to be late for his own classes. He and his friends left the main lobby to go look around campus and see all it had to offer, but, despite everyone's excitement, Mario could not stop from thinking about Bowser. He had redeemed himself at the end of High School, but then he stopped talking to them all. Now he was not coming to College. Could he really be back to doing bad stuff, or was he in trouble? Mario just couldn't stop worrying.

Series this work belongs to: