Actions

Work Header

Serendipity

Summary:

New city, new campus, new people, it all proved a little too much for Jimin. The last thing he expected was to find comfort in a stranger's kind words.
Jimin didn't have much hope of college being any different than high school. The last thing he expected was to be meet 4 individuals who made life a little more colorful.

Maybe it's the providence of the universe that they met.

Notes:

Hellooo~~~
This is the second story in the series. You don't have to read the first story to understand this one but some parts do overlap. You've been warned.
Also i'd really appreciate it if you read the first story as well. I wanted to do cute college au with shy yoonmin and this fic was born. I don't what I'm doing but please bear with me.

 
Timeline

Magic Shop - Present Time
Serendipity - 10 years ago/ College Days

(See the end of the work for more notes.)

Chapter 1: The Start of Something New

Chapter Text

Tiny breaths. Tiny short breaths. Everything’s going to be alright. You can do this. You can do this. Tiny breaths. In and out.

Jimin repeated the mantra over and over again in his head. He’d been giving himself the brief pep talk ever since he got off the train from Busan, ever since his parents left to go back home, ever since he left his dorm room and made his way towards the first class for his first day of college.

It had taken a lot of effort and time to convince his parents to let him attend the art school in Seoul. Hell, it had taken a lot to convince himself. He wasn’t sure he could do this, he still isn’t. But here he is anyway. In Seoul. Alone and about to enter a classroom where he doesn’t know anyone. This is not doing his anxiety any favors.

Tiny breaths. Everyone told him to take deep breaths but Jimin found the opposite to be more calming. More grounding.

He stepped inside the classroom and was immediately hit by a wave of chattering and music blasting through the speakers. He could see people already standing in groups, talking, laughing. Paying no mind to the new guy at the entrance. He scanned the room, searching for, nothing. He realized again, he had no one here to talk to. The thought hadn’t managed to set in until now, standing at the door all alone. That’s enough to make him breathe a little faster. What was he thinking coming to a liberal arts school of all places? And taking up performing arts? He couldn’t even talk to stranger all that well how was he planning on performing in front of them?

Just these toxic thoughts were enough to fuel his anxiety. He didn’t go in. instead he walked right out and slumped against the wall around the corner.  He fell to the floor, knees pressed against his chest and forehead against his knees.

He didn’t know how long he stayed that way. Just focusing on breathing in and out which took a lot of effort. Silent tears rolled down his cheeks at the prospect of being alone in a strange city.

He probably missed his class but couldn’t seem to bring himself to care. Such was his anxiety, ruling above and over everything else, even his love for dancing.

“Hey you ok?” somebody spoke close by him but Jimin payed the voice no mind. Continuing with his quiet sniffles. It wasn’t meant for him anyway.

“Hey kid.” The voice grew a little louder and a little closer to him this time. But Jimin still didn’t look up, couldn’t bring himself to.

“Hey.”

A hand on his shoulder. It felt warm, really warm compared to the chill seeping into his back from where he was pressed against the wall.

“Are you ok? You’ve been like that ever since I got here?” the voice spoke. He noticed how gravely it sounded with a touch of warmth to it.

Maybe it was the warmth that prompted Jimin to speak, “Not really. A little nervous about school.”

He flinched at how breathless his voice came out. 

“Is this your first day here?” the guy asked. His hand already off of Jimin’s shoulder but he still sounded quite close.

“Yeah,” Jimin replied meekly, still refusing to raise his head from his knees.

The guy didn’t say anything. Jimin almost raised his head to see if he was still there. Almost. But he heard the guy clear his throat.

“Listen I don’t know what your deal is exactly. But I’m gonna go out on a limb here and guess you’re going through a mild panic attack. And you probably don’t want some stranger on a dimly lit corridor try to make conversations with you. But I’m going to tell you this anyway because I’m here and you’re here and I’ve been where you are right now. Something my eomma always tells me when I find it hard to breath. Anxiety is a bitch, but it’s not dangerous. No matter how much you may feel like it is at the time. I know this all seems hard right now, and as cliché and as overused as it is, everything does get better. You just have to remember to breathe in and breathe out. Everything else will follow eventually. Whatever looks so daunting to you right now won’t be so forever if you just dare take a step forward, ok. ”

Maybe it was the voice, warm and gruff and deep. Mixing so well together. Or maybe was the sincerity in the way he spoke. Whatever it was, it worked and Jimin found himself breathing a little easier.

“Your eomma used the word bitch?” Jimin asked with a sniffle.

The guy huffed, a sound meant to convey his amusement Jimin guessed, “Nah I just modified it a little.”

“Well thank you, for bothering to ask. And thank you for trying to make me feel a little better. Not many people do.” Jimin spoke while raising his head slightly. But his vision didn’t pick up any further than the floor in front of him. He could see form fitting black jeans and black converse close to his white ones.

“No worries. And I hope you have an easier time here. You can have my Americano, consider this a welcome gift from your sunbae. Welcome to uni kid. It sucks most of the time but find the right people and it’ll be worth your time.”

With a ruffle to Jimin’s hair the guy stood up to leave. Jimin finally looked up, wanting to at least catch the guys face so he could pay back for the coffee later. But he was too late. The guy already has his back to Jimin. All Jimin could make out is broad shoulders and mint green hair. He stared at the retreating back walking towards Jimin’s classroom.

He watched him walk to the door and just stand there. Waiting for someone. A guy came out of the class and latched onto him before Jimin could blink. All bright smile and glowing face. The two of them walked in the opposite direction to Jimin, the glowing one still wrapping his hands around the waist of the other. Jimin’s eyes followed that mint hair until he lost him in the crowd.

He looked at the coffee cup at his side. Smiled and took a sip. Bitter. Jimin made a face but drank it all anyway. Because it was warm and somehow in a span of a minute he had begun to associate all warm things to mint haired strangers with wise words. Words that could make him breathe a little easier. Jimin smiled into the cup and walked to his next class a little bolder. Filing the mint haired boy’s words into a compartment safe in his mind, to reach out whenever he needed them.

 

~~~

 

As compared to that first day, the rest of his days went by a lot easier. Apparently talking to new people wasn’t as hard as Jimin made himself believe it was. And dance class was just as he’d thought it would be. He was finally doing what he’d always wanted to do, what he was born to do. Jimin was happy, as happy as he could be. He had managed to talk to almost everyone in the dance class except for the mint haired guy’s friend. He found out his name was Hoseok and he was the star pupil of the class. Hoseok was always surrounded by people when they weren’t dancing, always engaged in conversation with someone. Jimin never found an opportunity to approach him.

Even though he talked to everyone, he wouldn’t go so far as to call them friends.

The closest thing he had to a friend was Lee Taemin. They’d met in dance class and had a couple other classes together. The older had seen Jimin dance once and had immediately proclaimed he had fallen in love with Jimin’s dancing. He’d told him if given the right training Jimin could someday become a great dancer. Jimin had blushed furiously and Taemin had cooed at him until his blush went away. Teamin was pretty much latched onto him after that, not that Jimin minded. He liked having Taemin as a friend.

In the span of a week they had developed an easy friendship. Not the kind where they were comfortable with telling each other secrets but the kind where they could go out for a drink or two and complain about the atrocity that were lectures. That was more than what Jimin had in high school and he was ok with that. Sure, Taemin was loud and outspoken and a little outrageous with his ideas but it was exactly what Jimin needed to step out of his comfort zone.

He finally got a chance to see the mint haired guy’s face a week later. Jimin was early for class, he was the only one inside. He decided he might as well start his warm up before everyone got here. And so, he walked over to the bars and hooked a leg over them, bending his body forward. He switched legs and repeated the steps a couple of times. That is how Jung Hoseok found him, leg stretched and ass out.

“Oh, I didn’t know someone was here already. You’re Jimin right?”

Jimin turned around at the voice and nearly splits his leg trying to stand up straight. Because standing there, leaning against the doorframe was none other than mint haired guy with arms crossed in front of him and his eyes cast downward towards…wait was he staring at Jimin’s ass?

The guy looked up and met Jimin’s eye and his heart skipped a beat. Well not literally but the hammering in his chest sure feels like skipping. Light brown irises stared at him from behind scant lashes and small almost feline eyes that fit perfectly on his small round face. He had thick, low set eyebrows, arched slightly at the end almost making him look arrogant but the softness in his eyes balanced them perfectly. Jimin didn’t look away, couldn’t look away. Until Hoseok cleared his throat and the mint haired guy spoke.

“I’m leaving. Text me later if you want to grab something to eat.”

“Alright hyung. Tell Jin hyung hi from me.”

With one last glance at Jimin mint haired guy walked away and Jimin yet again found himself staring at that back until he couldn’t see it anymore.

“You’re Jimin, right?”

Jimin realized he never replied to Hoseok’s question earlier.

“Yes.  And you’re Hoseok sunbaenim. Nice to meet you sunbaemin,” Jimin bowed.

“Aish. No need to be so formal. I’m not much older than you. You can call me hyung. Taemin told me you’re a good dancer. Want to try a few moves with me?”

Hoseok was the star pupil of the class. Jimin was elated at the offer and immediately agreed to the offer. His face lit up with a smile at the prospect of dancing with Hoseok, mint haired guy forgotten for the moment.

Despite having heard a lot about Hoseok’s dancing, he had yet to see it live. And to say Jimin was star stuck would be an understatement.

Hoseok danced as if his body was made for it. His moves were lithe and clean, every step was controlled. Every move was pronounced. He didn’t miss a single beat. Jimin was an amateur compared to Hoseok. He hardly believed Hoseok when he told him Taemin was right about Jimin being a good dancer all along.

He’s probably saying that to be nice, Jimin thought.

Hoseok proved to be an equally good teacher and offered to help out Jimin if he managed to come in early every class. It became a sort of routine after that. Early morning dance routine with Hoseok hyung before anyone came to class. He learned a lot about Hoseok in between their session. Hoseok had a bright personality, the kind that somehow rubbed off on you when you were with him. It was easy to talk to him, as easy as it was Taemin. And Jimin always looked forward to their dance session. But his friend never visited after that time he saw his face. Jimin wanted to see him again, wanted to thank him for the day but he had no idea who he was. And he almost never saw him around campus once he stopped coming to drop off Hoseok. Not that Jimin was looking for him or anything. On the rare times he did see the guy, he was always either with Hoseok hyung or a tall handsome guy.

A month in and Jimin, with some help from Taemin, found himself working at the on-campus coffee shop. All the departments had new students by now and the seniors had scheduled a campus wide mixer. For some reason Taemin insisted Jimin do something new, read: dye his hair, for the mixer. He’d been very persistent in his pursuit for the matter ever since they announced the dates. Something about coloring his hair a bold new color to give himself the courage to meet new people. Jimin didn’t exactly understand how that made sense but eventually gave in to his hyung anyway.

“I agreed to do this for you but I am not letting you choose the color.”

“Come on Jimin. Just this once. You can choose my color for me too.”

“Absolutely not. I don’t trust you to not turn me into a traffic light.”

“And I don’t trust you to not choose something boring. Like honey blonde. Or burgundy,” Taemin gasped, “God Jimin did you really come all the way here to change your hair color to burgundy? Are you seriously going to waste all that money on burgundy?”

Jimin rolled his eyes at his theatrics but he did make a good point.

“Fine you can choose my hair color but please don’t make it too wild. keep in mind I’m choosing your color for you the next time.”

“Trust hyung on this. You will be the prettiest bird at the mixer.”

With that proclamation Taemin went away to look for the stylist and Jimin immediately regretted his decision.

After hours of hair pulling and pungent fumes surrounding his head, Jimin finally wheeled around in his chair to look at himself in the mirror.

“Hyung!!!! You promised it wouldn’t be something too weird.”

Jimin immediately turned around to fix a glare at Taemin.

“What are you talking about. You look beautiful.” 

“Pink! You colored my hair pink! I look like a cotton candy!”

Taemin walked to him and turned him around so they were both facing the mirror.

“Will you look at yourself. Not just your hair color. Look at all of you Minnie. You look wonderful. Like a pretty bird.”

Jimin did as he was told and took in all of him. Not just the color. He saw how his now pink hair framed his cheeks making them look softer, how it brought out the glow in his eyes. And he had to admit he looked good. It wasn’t something Jimin admitted all that often, even to himself. But that didn’t mean he was letting Taemin know that. Call him petty.

“I doubt there’s a pink bird in existence.”

“You’d be surprised. I had a pretty bird in mind when I thought of this.”

“You’ve been planning this?”

“Ever since I saw your mochi cheeks. Now let’s go show off your new hair to everyone in the shopping district.”

They spent the rest of the day buying new clothes and gorging on street food.

He was excited to go to the mixer when the day arrived. Some of Taemin’s enthusiasm had rubbed off on him. Hoseok called ahead to tell him he was coming with his friends and they’d meet at the party. A small part of him hoped the mint haired guy would be among his friends so Jimin could finally talk to him and thank him properly. With a cup of coffee. He didn’t know why it became so important for Jimin to repay the guy with a cup of coffee for that day. He didn’t know when he’d started drinking Americanos whenever he was having a bad day. He didn’t understand any of this. He didn’t understand the strange feeling that bloomed deep in his chest whenever he thought of Americanos and mint hairs.

His musing was interrupted by the Haikyuu theme song playing on his phone. His screen showed Chanyeol’s name, a guy who worked with him at the coffee shop.

“Hello,”

“Jimin? It’s me Chanyeol? I hate to do this to you on your day off, especially since you have an early shift tomorrow but are you free tonight? Please be free.”

“Oh, hi hyung? Not really. But why?”

“I made this reservation a month ago for that new sushi place Baekhyun wanted to go to and it’s tonight. I tried asking them to change but they say they can’t. I had this fancy dinner planned where I’d finally ask him to make things official. But I guess I’ll just ask him over coffee during my shift now.”

Chanyeol heaved a long sigh which Jimin knew was more for Jimin’s benefit than anything.

“You’re trying to convince me to take the shift by using your pining for Baekhyun as bait, aren’t you?”

“Is it working?”

“Maybe. But what do I get in return.” 

“One free shift exchange. Anytime you want.”

“Anytime?”

“Yes. If this work tonight I’m willing to leave in the middle of sex to cover your shift if you ask for it. That’s how much I’ll own you Minnie.’”

“Ew hyung you don’t have to go into details. I’ll do it.”

Chanyeol thanked him profusely before hanging up and Jimin immediately called up Taemin to tell him.

“Oh, you too?”

“What do you mean you too?”

“Baekhyun called me up a few minutes ago and told me the same story.”

“Did we just get played or are they both planning on asking the other tonight?”

“I think it’s the latter. It’s been a year it’s about time they made things official. Looks like we’re both working tonight. Shame, really. I was really looking forward to showing you off.”

“See you hyung. I was looking forward to going to. Maybe next year.”

“Yeah.”

Jimin hung up and gazed longingly at the outfit he’d picked out for tonight. He didn’t mind missing the party but minded not seeing mint haired guy. He honestly thought today would be the day he would finally learn his name. Apparently not

 

~~~

 

“Jimin where are you?”

Because Hoseok was glued tightly to his side as always, Yoongi could vaguely hear a voice on the other end of the line. But couldn’t make out what he was saying.

“Really? That sucks. I was really looking forward to you meeting my friends.”

Some mumbling on the other line.

“Yeah I’ll drop by the coffee shop sometime.”

Hoseok put away his phone and looked at Yoongi.

“I guess Jimin’s not coming. So, it’s just the three of us tonight. Where’s Jin hyung anyway? He disappeared as soon as we got here”

Hoseok craned his neck to search for Jin. Yoongi followed suit, more so because he had nothing else to do rather than his need to find Jin. People everywhere, loud and flashy and some already too drunk to be standing. Yoongi sighed and thought this Jimin kid was lucky to miss the party.

“I think he said something about a cute freshman by the drink stand.”

Yoongi remembered Jin mumbling that before he had left them.

“Oh, this should be fun. Let’s go tease him a little.”

“Leave him alone Hobi. Let the man ogle some freshman in peace.”

“Hyung do you think he’d have left us alone if it was us in his place.”

Hoseok was right though, Jin never missed a chance to tease the two. He had been relentless in high school whenever they got flowers for valentines. It hadn’t mattered that he himself got twice the amount.

“Fine go ahead but I’m going home. It’s too loud in here.”

“Hyung we’re a team. I can’t take on Jin hyung alone.” 

Hoseok tried to pull him along but Yoongi shook him off.

“Hobi-ah I only came here to meet your dongsaeng because you insisted. Since he’s not here I’m leaving. You know I’m not a fan of parties.”

Hoseok agreed after much whining and Yoongi left for his dorm. Silently thanking this Jimin person for not showing up.

 

~~~

 

Min Yoongi. Min Yoongi. Min Yoongi. Min Yoongi. Min Yoongi.

Jimin repeated the name over and over again in his head. He knew his name now. The guy at the coffee shop, Jin hyung, he’d insisted Jimin call him hyung, had been very helpful and nice. He hoped he got to talk to him again.

Tonight had not gone according to plan. He hadn’t planned on working tonight or for Yoongi’s friend to show up at his work. But one thing did go according to plan. He’d learned his name.

Min Yoongi, Jimin’s mint haired guy. Min Yoongi, Hoseok hyung’s friend. Min Yoongi, Jin hyung’s roommate.

The smile on his lips didn’t disappear all the way back to his dorm.

 

~~~

 

Jimin was back at the coffee shop the next morning. Relishing in his routine of greeting the customers and getting their order. Unlike most employee, Jimin liked working at the coffee shop. It made it easier for him to talk to people. Now whenever he had to approach someone new he created a little scenario in his head where they were just a cashier and the customer. He knew it probably sounded a little weird to most people but it helped his anxiety.

He was halfway done with his shift when two familiar faces popped in.

“Jin hyung!”

 Jimin yelled out, excited to see him again so soon.

“Hi Jiminie.”

Jimin still had his arm raised in a wave when Jin reached behind him to pull a very          sleepy Min Yoongi at his side. Jimin could feel his cheeks heating up and cautiously took a step back, as if Min Yoongi in such proximity was physically too much for him to handle. Yoongi hadn’t noticed him yet. Jimin wondered how fast he could turn around and walk away before Yoongi raised his head and looked at him. He wasn’t sure he could handle coming face to face with him yet. Which confused because wasn’t he hoping to come face to face with the older one more time? So why did he feel like running away?

As if he knew what was going on in Jimin’s head Jin asked Jimin to take their order before Jimin could make his great escape.

Thankfully Yoongi was still staring at the floor, still a little sleepy. Unaware of the turmoil going on in Jimin’s head and heart 

“Yoongi. What do you want?”

“You know my order hyung. The same as always. Why did you even bring me along?”

“Are you sure you want the same old Americano? Don’t you want to try something new? Look up. Look at the menu. Oh, Jimin you tell him. Is there anything new he can try?”

Jimin looked at Jin with startled eyes and lips pulled in an o.

“Yeah Jimin-ssi. Tell us. Maybe I’ll try something new too.”

Jin’s date from last night looked at Jimin, asking with a dimpled smile.

“I…I don’t…ah…IthinkAmericanoisgoodtoo.”

Jimin had never spoken so quickly in his life. Just then Yoongi raised his head and their eyes met. For the second time, he stared into those warm brown eyes and it was glorious. Jimin could write poetries about the depth in those eyes., about the butterflies somersaulting in his stomach, about the hammering in his chest. About Min Yoongi and his uncanny ability to get Jimin tongue tied with just one look. Jin clearing his throat brought Jimin out of his trance and he quickly looked away from those eyes.

“I guess the usual for you then, Yoongi”

“Yeah”, Yoongi muttered. Jimin could still feel his eyes on him.

“That’ll be all Jimin-ssi”

“O-Ok”

Jimin took the opportunity and walked away from the register as fast as humanly possible without making it look like he was running. He didn’t turn back once to look at Yoongi but he thought he felt a stare never wavering on his back. Walking into the staff room he practically ran to find Taemin washing the cups.

“Hyung!”

“Hey Min.”

“Hyung you have to switch with me today. I’ll wash the cups and you can man the counter.”

“Why?” Taemin asked skeptically.

Jimin had yet to tell Taemin about his crush on Yoongi and he didn’t think now was the time to broach the topic.

“Just…please hyung. I’ll explain everything later.”

“Jimin is someone bothering you? Just point me at their direction and I’ll break their fingers,” Jimin knew he was joking but the concern in his voice was real. He appreciated that a lot.

“No. it’s nothing like that. I just don’t feel like dealing with the customers. I’ll tell you everything later, promise.”

“Alright. Come over after class and we’ll talk.”

“Yeah. Thanks, hyung.”

Jimin didn’t see Taemin again for the rest of the day until much later in the afternoon. As promised Taemin came over to Jimin’s dorm after class. Jimin still hadn’t been assigned a roommate yet so they had the room to themselves.

“Before I forget, here, some guy left his number for you at the coffee shop.”

Taemin handed him the piece of paper as soon as he entered the room. Confused as to who would want to give Jimin their number, he looked at the piece of paper.

‘here’s my number min. Text me and tell me all about your love for Yoongi and ill send you his cute selcas -  Jin hyung’

Jimin laughed out loud at the weird message but nonetheless folded the paper and put in his pocket.

Taemin raised his eyebrows at him, “You know the guy?”

“I guess. I met him last night actually.”

Taemin made himself comfortable in Jimin’s bed and motioned for the younger to join him.

“What’s going on Min? Your out of character shift change this morning and now this guy. This Korean Adonis on campus I had no idea about. How do you know someone I don’t? I thought you told me everything.”

“Awww hyung are you jealous?” Jimin sat down beside Taemin and proceeded to poke at him until Taemin pushed him away.

“No honey I’m worried. Is he bothering you? Are you in trouble? Do I need to beat him up Min?”

Jimin laughed. The thought of Taemin beating anyone up was hard to imagine.

“What? What’s so funny? Are you doubting my words? I’ll have you know I took judo classes when I was little?”

“Really?” he reigned in his laughter to stare at Taemin incredulously.

“Well no. I may have walked into one or two judo classes by mistake. It was in the same building as my dance class. Anyway, that’s beside the point. Tell me what’s wrong?”

“Don’t worry hyung. It’s nothing serious. You don’t have to beat anyone up. Jin hyung is really nice actually. He’s just trying to help me out. I- I- ahhh this is really embarrassing to say…” Jimin buried his face in his hands and squeezed his eyes shut. He could feel the blush beginning to color his cheeks, could feel the warmth.

“Jiminie, are you blushing?”

He tried to pull away Jimin’s hand from his face but Jimin wouldn’t budge. He finally looked up at Taemin.

“I don’t know what’s going on hyung. I don’t understand why I’m acting this way.”

Then Jimin told him everything. From the day he met Yoongi, to the day in dance class and the coffee shop today. Jimin also told Taemin about Jin hyung and how they met.

“I really want to talk to him one more time and thank him properly. But every time I see him I get tongue tied and shy. And you know how it’s not always easy for me to talk to strangers. But with him a whole new level of awkwardness hyung. I don’t know why I’m acting this way. All I want to do is offer the guy a cup of coffee and thank him for helping me but I can’t even look at him without getting flustered.”

Taemin listened to Jimin’s story while munching on the chips he’d managed to find on Jimin’s nightstand, getting crumbs everywhere in the process. He dusted his hand and sat up straight.

“Min do you think, and this is just my observation here but do you think, maybe you kinda, sorta have a crush on this Yoongi?”

“What! No! I barely know him hyung. I can’t be crushing on him, can I?” Jimin asked, unsure of his own feelings.

Taemin shrugged, “You don’t need to know someone to crush on them, Min. Crushes work in weird ways. You’d be surprised if you knew the number of time I’ve crushed on random strangers for the simplest things.”

Jimin grabbed a chip and started nibbling on it, “I don’t know, hyung. I’ve never had crushes before.”

“You’ve what!”

“Never had a crush.”

“Yeah, Min I heard you the first time. I’m just surprised is all. Don’t mind, don’t mind. It’s never too late to start.”

“Hyung, did you just use a Haikyuu reference,” Jimin smiled wide mouthed, the chip halfway in his mouth.

“Yes,” he waved Jimin off, “But don’t get excited over that for now. We have more important things to discuss. Like what you’re gonna text this Jin guy to get the ball rolling on our plan to get you and Yoongi together.” 

“Whoa! Hyung. You’re way ahead of me here. I don’t want anything rolling. I’m not sure about texting Jin hyung either.”

“Why not?”

“I don’t know. I just…I’m not even sure this is a crush. And even if it is, who’s to say he’ll like me back.”

“Of course, he’ll like you, Min. You have a great personality and a handsome face to match. He’d be lucky to have you.”

“Sounds fake but ok,” Jimin laughed a laugh that sounded a little self-deprecating to his own ears.

“Min…”

“Hyung, stop. I really don’t want to overthink this right now. I just need to thank him and I’m sure I’ll forget all about him.”

“If you say so,” Taemin side-eyed him but refrained from commenting any further.

They sat in silence for a while, both fiddling with their phone.

“Do you want to re-watch haikyuu,” Jimin sidled up to Taemin, not liking the still silence between the two of them.

“Again?”

Jimin nodded, giving Taemin his best puppy dog eyes.

“Ahhh fine. You know I can’t say no to that face. But let’s just watch the third season, I have an early class tomorrow.

Jimin clapped his hands and jumped off the bed to get his laptop from his backpack. He pocketed Jin’s note, Min Yoongi and Jimin’s conflicting feeling’s forgotten for now.