Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Stats:
Published:
2014-05-31
Words:
0
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
2
Kudos:
24
Bookmarks:
5
Hits:
683

The Graveyard Near The House

Summary:

"The other day when we were walking by the graveyard near the house, you asked me if I thought we would ever die."

A fanvid for 11/Amy/Rory.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Notes:

Vid: The Graveyard Near The House
Vidder: kowaiyoukai
Fandom: Doctor Who, Series 5-7
Song: The Graveyard Near The House
Artist: The Airborne Toxic Event

Vidder's Notes: First of all, much love and thanks to my beta siriuslyyellow. She helped me through every iteration of this vid--and trust me on this, there were plenty. Also thanks so much to 221_Otsanda and exorcisingemily on twitter, both of whom took the time to give me some very helpful feedback.

This video was the first time I'd ever vidded: solely from one character's perspective, a threesome ship, a five minute long song (nearly--4:56), using Doctor Who as a source, AND using a fandom that I'm new to (watched Series 1-7 in two months) and haven't seen everything that's out (started from 9). So it was quite a learning experience.

This was an intensive labor of love that was completed at the end of February. The reason I waited so long before posting was that I had hoped to go to Vividcon this year to premiere it. However now that I know for sure I won't have the money to go, I decided not to wait any longer. This vid's been ready for three months. It's time.

I originally was going to write long notes about the process of making it, but I nixed that idea. The only thing I truly want to say is that Doctor/Amy/Rory is my DW OT3. I hope this vid did them justice.

I'd love to hear your comments! Thank you for watching!

Youtube: http://youtu.be/LSG_8BV_Ijc
Tumblr: http://kowaiyoukai.tumblr.com/post/87408458384/vid-the-graveyard-near-the-house-vidder
Livejournal: http://kowaiyoukai.livejournal.com/207539.html
Download
: http://bitshare.com/files/7gd30fcu/The-Graveyard-Near-The-House---kowaiyoukai.mp4.html