*This fic heavily focuses on character study, complex relationships, and how their actions, directly or indirectly, impact each other.
**Sub-Plot Pairings will continue to have chapters/portions of chapters dedicated to them throughout this work.
Headway (Chapters 1-6)
- Summary: Changbin is neighbors with a hunter who has a penchant for harassing him.
- Themes: Slow Burn, Enemies to Friends to Lovers, Mutual Pinning, Overcoming Prejudice
- Warnings: Mildly Graphic Violence
- Pairings: Chris/Changbin
Neurosis (Chapters 7-?)
- Summary: Jisung learns what it really means to love - all by breaking hearts, having his heart broken, and having it repaired by a complete stranger.
- Themes: Unrequited Love, Forgiveness, Found Family, Love Triangle, Learning to Love, Pinning
- Warnings: Mentions of PTSD, Graphic Violence, Mentions of Sexual Situations
- Pairings: Jisung/Hyunjin, Jisung/Seungmin, Jisung/Felix
- Sub-Plot Pairings: Chris/Changbin/Woojin
Antithesis (Chapters ?-?)
- Summary: Hyunjin and Seungmin - the heartbroken and the heart-breaker - find love in the least likely of places.
- Themes: Enemies to Friends to Lovers, Found Family, Sacrifice
- Pairings: Seungmin/Jeongin, Hyunjin/Minho
- Sub-Plot Pairings: Chris/Changbin/Woojin, Jisung/Felix
- Notable Platonic Relationships: Jisung & Everyone, Jeongin & Minho
ESTIMATED WORD COUNT: 200,000