Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Stats:
Published:
2019-02-23
Completed:
2019-02-23
Words:
10,070
Chapters:
2/2
Comments:
25
Kudos:
648
Bookmarks:
147
Hits:
20,270

Asking For It

Summary:

“You like this, don’t you, you little brat?” Taehyung growls, a dangerous edge in his voice. Jimin trembles beneath him, shaking his head, but Taehyung knows. He knows. “Don’t make me punish you,” he hisses softly. Jimin twitches.

In which Jimin is acting out at Isac and Taehyung is more than willing to give him what he deserves.

Notes:

Check out my art from this story (=゚ω゚)ノ✿
Every once in a while this video comes back to haunt me and I figured I should try to do something about it, so here is my attempt! This song version saved me when I wrote the smut. 😉

And now, a note about anal: I’ve written the prep in a realistic and pretty accurate way. The reality is that you need to add more than three fingers to get safely stretched out. Four fingers tend to equal about an average if slightly on the small side dick.
Prep is super important for safe anal sex, so make sure to always be thoroughly stretched out before taking it up the butt!
I hope you enjoy! ≧◡≦

Thank you so much reddwarfer for beta reading this! 💜💜💜

✦✦✦✦ = character pov switch
✧✧✧✧ = time passing or switching up

(See the end of the work for more notes.)

Chapter Text

 

Noise stains the stadium, echoing cheers and the announcer's voices booming through the huge sound system speakers. Taehyung feels warm and happy as he waits at Isac. Sitting with Jimin, they listen to music and goof around laughing together. But Jimin grows steadily more and more demanding of Taehyung’s attention as the day goes on. He leans on Taehyung’s shoulder, hugs him, plays with his hair—does little things deliberately to make it harder for Taehyung to focus anywhere else.

 

And now they stand together off to the side as Taehyung tries to flip a water bottle. Jimin watches on idly. It’s during a lull in the isac action so the members are amusing themselves however they can. Jimin comes closer and as he tries to flip it, his hyung kicks the bottle away.

 

Their eyes meet and Jimin flashes him a shit-eating grin.

 

Taehyung glares as Jimin giggles, timidly coming forward to offer his hand for a high five.

 

With a weak spark of annoyance Taehyung seizes Jimin’s wrist and pushes it out of the way; grabbing Jimin's shoulder, he steps swiftly past and drops his hips knocking Jimin off balance and then tripping him so he topples over the back of Taehyung’s legs. Jimin takes Taehyung down with him so he rolls quickly away to leap up again. Jimin lies there pliantly as Taehyung rushes over and pushes him onto his back.

 

Kneeling over Jimin’s chest, Taehyung reaches down and chokes him for a second. Jimin’s eyes squeeze shut, a smile on his face. Some unnamable emotion spikes through him and he leans forward over Jimin.

 

“You like this, don’t you, you little brat?” Taehyung growls, a dangerous edge in his voice. Jimin trembles beneath him, shaking his head, but Taehyung knows. He knows. “Don’t make me punish you,” he hisses softly. Jimin twitches.

 

He pretends to punch his hyung’s face, purposely missing him by barely an inch. Jimin whimpers, trying to hide behind his hands. Without acknowledgement, Taehyung gets up off him and walks away to get the water bottle. He knows Jimin is bored. It’s attention he wants, but Taehyung isn’t going to tolerate his shit.

 

✦✦✦✦

 

 

Jimin lies there in the wake of Taehyung’s departure, breathing hard. Pouting, he pulls his hood up as he crosses his ankles. His throat tingles and he feels hot in his pale hoodie. Need curls thickly inside him—mounting.

 

 

✦✦✦✦

 

 

Taehyung picks up the water bottle and walks back over, squatting down a couple of feet away from Jimin, who sulks petulantly, arms crossed.

 

Taehyung ignores him so Jimin snatches the water bottle and throws it away again across the track. He rolls over searching for a reaction.

 

Taehyung stalks forward, a predator closing in on its prey. Jimin spreads himself out for him, gazing upwards. Taehyung sees it in Jimin’s breathless expression: he wants this. His eyes are wide, silently daring Taehyung to give him more rough treatment. To push back, push back harder.

 

And Taehyung snaps.

 

He shoves Jimin onto his stomach.

 

“You’re practically begging to be punished, aren’t you,” he spits out, pinning Jimin with a knee.

 

He slams his hand across Jimin’s ass with a loud smack.

 

Jimin tenses, gasping, reaching back to try and protect himself. But it’s all a facade because he immediately pulls his hand away to give Taehyung full access. Taehyung spanks him again, harder.

 

“Ahh, Tae-ya, don’t,” Jimin whines, squirming away onto his side.

 

Taehyung throws him roughly back onto his stomach. Tries not to smile at Jimin’s weak attempt at acting like this isn’t what he wants. He spanks his hyung hard and Jimin cries out a little.

 

“No Tae Tae, please— ahhh”

 

“Don’t even try to pretend you don’t like this,” Taehyung says lowly. Jimin can only whimper needily in response.

 

He spanks him again and Jimin moans, twitching beneath him. Again—he watches as Jimin absorbs it with a small groan, shoulders tightening. Taehyung’s body tingles, his blood starting to heat.

 

“No more Tae-ya— haa, ahh,” Jimin whines softly, reaching back to stroke himself, trying to soothe the sting.

 

Taehyung wrenches Jimin’s hand up, lands another harder spank. Jimin barely manages to choke back his moan. He’s breathing hard beneath Taehyung.

 

And that's how Taehyung leaves him. Played with and wound up.

 

He walks away, leaving Jimin to soak in the haze of pain he dealt. Taehyung retrieves the damn water bottle, trying to calm his pounding heart and rushing blood. They’re in public.

 

✦✦✦✦

 

 

Jimin watches him go, ass stinging hot. He wants to cry out for Taehyung, beg him to come back—not to leave him. Humiliation washes over him and his throat closes.

 

 

✦✦✦✦

 

 

✧✧✧✧

 

 

As they drive home that evening Jimin is unable to sit still. Taehyung ignores him and after Jimin realizes, he turns to Yoongi for attention. He strokes his hyung’s neck and plays with his ears, fingers tracing over the earrings. He asks Yoongi questions about what he thought of the day and runs his hands all over Yoongi’s shoulders. Dips into his hair, pulling at the brown strands, all the while throwing quick glances at Taehyung to see if he’ll react. He does not. Taehyung stares out the window and catches Jimin’s little ploy for his attention by watching the reflection in the glass.

 

Taehyung likes him like this: all jumpy and affected. But it’s unusual. He’s used to Jimin wanting lots of attention and validation but this is on a whole other level. Jimin’s behaviour is so needy, almost frantic even, and Taehyung wonders—he wonders.

 

He’s noticed a small change in Jimin; his hyung seems more spaced out lately and chases all chances of skinship with the members. Of course, Jimin has never not eagerly participated in skinship, but every touch seems to linger for longer now.

 

He sits back, recalling a conversation he had once with an incredibly intoxicated Yoongi. All the members had been on different levels of drunk at the time, except for Jungkook who was sober and trying in vain to fight off Jimin’s sloppy advances. Taehyung had not been entirely coherent and he’d been smashed into Yoongi’s side. The elder was staring blearily at Jin, Hoseok, and Namjoon, who sat across from them. Taehyung remembers Hoseok yelling something and Jin's loud laugh and Namjoon caught between the two, fidgeting.

 

Yoongi had leaned over and started mumbling into his ear. It had just been sound, the low rasp of Yoongi's voice. Taehyung had shivered and told him to speak up. With a sneer, his hyung dropped the next words, “Namjoon needs a dick up his ass so bad.”

 

Taehyung choked. Yoongi’d taken it to mean disagreement, slurring on, “Look at him over there. He can barely keep it together!” He’d laughed his dry, empty laugh—the one that made Taehyung’s loins stir—and continued,

 

“He’s been so spacey lately, can’t focus on much. That's when you know.”

 

Yoongi had leaned in even closer, breath ghosting across Taehyung's neck and if he’d turned his head, he was sure their noses would have brushed.

 

“God, it's so obvious. He needs dick and he needs it now. You can always tell when they get really needy, and its different for everyone. But Joon-ah gets quiet and starts staring at your pants when he thinks you’re not looking. Gets that little twist to his eyebrows and that unfocused gaze.”

 

Yoongi had shaken his head then, continued, smile empty, “See, what happens is you start to lose touch with reality a little, can’t think about anything except dick, you know?”

 

Taehyung hadn't been sure that he knew.

 

“You just need that feeling of a dick in your ass! You need it, and you can’t stop thinking about it. It makes you delirious!” Yoongi’d worked himself up, gesturing passionately.

 

“You think about it ALL the time and it drives you crazy! Yeah that’s Joon-ah,” he decided.

 

Rendered speechless, Taehyung had watched in shock as Yoongi threw back another shot. The older’s words had clanged loudly around in his head.

 

Taehyung—just a little too drunk at the time to be able to handle that information—felt like maybe he’d been smacked upside the head with a really blunt object.

 

Later, when he was sober, he found he’d somehow remembered everything in vivid detail. He’d wondered briefly how Yoongi knew this about Namjoon, how Yoongi knew what thirsting for dick felt like—and he’d decided that he could make a pretty educated guess. The possibility that Yoongi was lying had never once occurred to him: Yoongi spilled too much when he was drunk. Became messy and uninhibited.

 

The members had learned that Yoongi harbored a vast supply of unusual and diverse knowledge, so Taehyung considered it an honor to have been bestowed with a piece of it all his own, never mind it’s dubious content and questionable origins. In fact, that'd been part of the honor, for where else would he learn something like that? No where, that was where.

 

 

✧✧✧✧

 

 

And now he’s smirking because Jimin seems to be displaying some similar symptoms that Yoongi’d described. And if that’s the case well… Satisfaction curls inside him. Perhaps he can help Jimin.

 

The next time his hyung looks over at him, Taehyung gives him a hard, dark stare. He watches as Jimin freezes for a second as if caught, and then reaches out and grabs Yoongi’s inner thigh. The older slaps Jimin’s hand away and asks, voice suspicious, “What is this? Why are you all over me?” Yoongi smirks. “Do you want something?” Jimin chokes a little and sits back in his seat.

 

“No, Hyung, sorry,” he mumbles.

 

Yoongi stares hard for a moment longer, then shrugs and starts talking to Hoseok. Jimin sits there, head hanging dejectedly low. Even in the dim light, Taehyung can see how flushed his cheeks are.

 

Taehyung leans over, gripping the base of Jimin’s throat and shoulder tightly.

 

“Look at you,” he whispers, “still being an annoying little brat.” He hears Jimin’s quick intake of breath. The older boy turns to him, eyes wide and glistening as he sucks on his bottom lip. The look of utter desperation on his face makes Taehyung throb.

 

He fists a hand in Jimin’s hair and pulls.

 

“I can see what you’re doing,” Taehyung breathes. “Trying to get my attention by playing with Yoongi-hyung.” Jimin startles, mouth falling open with a wet pop, but nothing comes out. Taehyung rakes his eyes up and down Jimin’s body. Lets them settle on his glistening mouth.

 

“It’s okay, Chim Chim,” Taehyung says softly. “Just wait a little longer, I’ll give you what you need.” He runs his hand through Jimin’s silky hair, strokes the back of his neck.

 

“I promise,” Taehyung soothes. Jimin swallows, giving a stiff nod of his head.

 

 

✧✧✧✧

 

 

When the van stops at their dorm, Jimin pushes his way to the front, and opens the doors first, getting out before anyone. And he’s gone. Taehyung smirks; he doesn’t mind drawing this out, if that’s how Jimin wants to play.

 

He’s the last one out and Hoseok is waiting for him beside the vehicle. As he steps down, Hobi grabs his arm, guiding him to the side, giving him a knowing look.

 

“I’m going to being hanging out with the hyungs tonight—late,” he tells Taehyung, voice dripping smiles. “I’ve noticed Jimin-ah’s little um, issue, but I’m probably the only one.” Taehyung is frozen.

 

“So take care of our Jiminie, okay? Because he needs it. Bad. Oh and check the lowest drawer of my nightstand.” With a wink Hoseok is gone, sweeping into the dorm with a loud exclamation.

 

Taehyung is rooted to the spot. Hoseok just encouraged his and Jimin's union and offered up their room to use? The night just got ten times better. Making a mental note to talk to Hoseok about this later, he moves on into the warmth of the dorm.

 

Once inside he takes his time unwrapping his coat and taking off his shoes. He catches Jungkook up in a back hug as he makes his way down the hall. Jungkook lets out a little breathy sound, shifting back against him and it’s tempting but he can’t, not tonight. The younger moves to follow him and Taehyung pulls him in closer.

 

“Namjoon wants to talk to you,” he whispers and Jungkook perks up. Without question, the maknae trots off to find their illustrious leader. Taehyung smirks—he knows the members all too well. It’s easy to play them. Just a little.

 

He wanders into the kitchen, deciding to forage in its depths for some food. With quiet purpose, he riffles through the cabinets, opening each one to sift through its contents. Finally and with cation, he puts together a snack for himself.

 

Taehyung creeps away into the living room, knowing he wont be able to fight off Jin if his hyung finds him munching. He hears the quiet hiss of a shower running, hopes it’s Jin in that shower so he won't come to take Taehyung's food. But it isn’t Jin in the shower. He startles with fear as a laughter laden voice booms next to his ear.

 

“Tae-ya! What have you got there my sweet little dongsaeng?”

 

Taehyung begins wildly shoveling food into his mouth as the unavoidable inevitable comes crashing down on him. Jin pounces on him, landing hard and he’s knocked onto his back across the couch, breath squished out of him. Jin straddles him, bouncing on his chest, windshield wiper laughs squeaking loudly as he effectually pins Taehyung, kicking and screaming. Watching helplessly as Jin reaches for his damn food and dumps it into his own mouth. Jin rides out Taehyung's bucking, laughing maniacally as food spills down his front.

 

“Hyuuuung,” Taehyung whines, finally giving up and going limp.

 

“Decided to behave have we?” Jin says around a mouthful of food.

 

HYUUuuung!

 

“Pipe down, you.”

 

Jin finishes, setting what’s left to the side and reaches down to squish Taehyung’s cheeks, dropping messy kisses all over his face.

 

“Get off me, Hyung,” Taehyung growls.

 

“Ooo what a cute little fuffyoofieooosksdjfksdfjd,” Jin coos at him. Taehyung’s face flushes with humiliation.

 

“GET OFF!” he yells, deep voice cracking in desperation. Jin rolls off of him, laughing unapologetically as Taehyung shakes the food that landed on him out of his hair. He pouts up at Jin.

 

“You’re so meeean, Hyung!”

 

“Oh hush, maybe I’ll make you something later.” Jin gets up to leave. “The next shower is mine!” he announces.

 

Taehyung lies there, watching him walk away. He feels vaguely used and insulted. Staring around at the mess Jin made, he sucks on his bottom lip. Someone else can clean it up, Taehyung decides.

 

He stretches languidly, shirt riding up his tummy. Runs his hands over his bare skin and sighs, checking the clock on the wall. Wow it’s not that late, so much time left…

 

…Jimin. Jimin! Holy shit Jimin! Taehyung jumps to his feet, loping away down the hall towards a bathroom to brush his teeth.

 

 

✧✧✧✧

 

 

Taehyung stands before Hoseok and Jimin’s shared room, the cool metal of the doorknob sitting heavy in his palm. He turns it and enters.

 

Hunched up on his bed is Jimin, clutching a pillow tightly to his bare chest. Jimin looks up at him as he walks in, with wide, careful eyes, the lower half of his face hidden by fabric. Taehyung’s heart squeezes.

 

“Hey Chim Chim, are you hiding?” he asks. Jimin buries his face into the pillow and shakes his head no. It’s so adorable, Taehyung feels himself melt a little, stomach warm.

 

“So shy!” he coos, reaching forward to pet Jimin’s dyed hair. The strands are damp as they glide through his fingers. Jimin must have been the one taking a shower. His mouth twitches.

 

“Jimin-ah, we need to talk.” Jimin’s face burrows deeper into the pillow, his shoulders stiffening.

 

“What I said on the drive back there was pretty bold,” Taehyung continues, stroking Jimin’s neck.

 

“I can see that you need something, and I’m pretty sure I know what it is, but I don’t want to push you into anything, so we have to talk about this.”

 

Jimin doesn’t even move, let alone respond. So Taehyung gently prys the pillow from its owner’s weak grasp. As It falls away, he sees a sunset glow swept across Jimin’s face, the dark arcs of his eyelids squeezed shut.

 

“Baby?”

 

A soft gasp.

 

“I’m not a patient person, Baby Boy, but I’ll try. For you.”

 

A louder drawn out whine. Jimin doesn’t seem to care about being talked down to in this moment.

 

Taehyung waits, going a little bit crazy inside. He’s already decided not to push Jimin. There’s so much he wants to do with him and he doesn’t want to ruin whatever this is before it can even start. He just strokes Jimin with the lightest of touches and listens to his own loud breaths infuse the air.

 

And Jimin gathers himself.

 

“You’re right, we should talk,” he says simply, voice small.

 

Taehyung forces down the frustration threatening to well up inside him.

 

“Do you think I haven’t noticed your increased attention on me?” he asks. “But I can only guess, so you need to tell me exactly what you want.”

 

Jimin curls in on himself.

 

“Hmmm, it’s like you’re forcing me not to give you a choice. Is that what you want?” Just tension laden silence.

 

“Baby Boy?”

 

Jimin suddenly looks up at him, pupils dilated, little breathy sounds spilling from his lips. He nods his head yes, biting his lip.

 

Taehyung frowns. “I don’t think that’s a good idea.”

 

“Please!” Jimin whispers horsley. “I can’t tell you what I want; it’s too embarrassing to say out loud!” He squirms, hands clasped over his lap, hips jerking forward.

 

Taehyung wants to tell him no, wants to make him explain himself, but he knows his hyung well, knows that Jimin probably can’t tell him at this point. So he gives in and doesn’t push. But he needs to be sure.

 

Taehyung reaches in and settles his hands on Jimin's twitching waist, crowds in close.

 

“Look at this,” he says, voice low. “So desperate aren’t you, Baby Boy.”

 

Jimin throws his arms up to conceal his burning cheeks and spreads his legs open to reveal the bulge straining in his pants. Taehyung sucks in a breath as Jimin whimpers and grinds up into nothing.

 

“Fuck,” he breathes, hands tightening on Jimin’s hips.

 

If his hyung really isn’t going to tell him what he wants, then there’s only one other way to do this. He quickly wracks his brain.

 

“Okay, your safe word is peppermint. You need to use it if you want me to stop doing something, okay?” Jimin nods as tension coils between them.

 

“Jimin, can you tell me what your safe word is?”

 

“Peppermint,” he says softly back, arms dropping down.

 

“And when will you use it?”

 

“When I want you to stop doing something.”

 

“Good job, Baby Boy.” Jimin moans, hips kicking, hands fisting in the sheets.

 

“You like it when I call you that, don’t you?”

 

A shy nod.

 

“You like it when I compliment you, too.”

 

Another, shyer nod. Taehyung can work with this.

 

He pushes Jimin’s thighs open wider, and plants his own thigh between Jimin’s, just out of reach of his needy cock.

 

“Go on,” he urges softly, “use my thigh.” Jimin hesitates, flushed mouth twisting.

 

“Use my thigh, Jimin.” It’s an order now, and this time it’s obeyed. Jimin swallows and scoots forward, still hesitating as he teeters on the edge. Taehyung waits. And finally he lets himself fall, thrusting against Taehyung's thigh with a gasp. The sight of Jimin, desperately dry humping his thigh and choking back his own sounds has blood rushing down.

 

“That’s right Baby Boy, does it feel good?” Jimin moans softly and thrusts harder.

 

Taehyung stays still, lets Jimin rub off on his thigh. Watches as the older gets breathless and loud. Eyebrows scrunching up and mouth falling open, Taehyung’s sure Jimin is the hottest thing he’s ever seen. And he’s fully hard now, it’s not easy to ignore. He sees Jimin start to tense up and pulls back.

 

“No, Chim Chim, not yet. Remember how naughty you were being today?” Jimin whines, hips thrusting up into empty air.

 

“Naughty boys don’t get to cum when they want to. No, no, no! You still need to be punished for being such a little brat.” Jimin’s cock twitches in his pants. Taehyung smirks and points at the bed.

 

“Get on your hands and knees.”

 

There’s an intake of breath as Jimin scrambles to obey. And oh, he makes such a pretty image there on the bed, head hanging submissively low, back arched. Taehyung just wants to look at him now.

 

He approaches slowly, drinking in Jimin’s innocent yet erotic figure—his angelic face but a body dripping with sensuality. He scoots closer, runs his hands over Jimin’s ass, lets the resulting hiss of fabric absorb him. He squeezes gently, watching as Jimin’s shoulders strain.

 

“You love it when we touch you here, don’t you?” There’s no reply; Jimin just hangs his head lower. Taehyung spanks him lightly so he squeaks.

 

“I know you do. Maybe you pretend not to but you’re always there, ass up when we’re stressed, practically begging to be touched by any one of us.”

 

Jimin’s breaths are suddenly loud in the still room. Taehyung leans over and whispers into his ear, “You know we’ll touch it, touch this perfect ass of yours. How can any of us resist you?”

 

Jimin twitches and he looks up, eyes wide. There’s a light of hope shining there. Taehyung wants to stamp it out, wants to watch that hopeful light flicker out and die, but he controls himself, pushes that desire down. What he’s saying is the truth, Jimin might as well know it.

 

“You’re so good for us, Jiminie. This ass is a blessing.” He squeezes hard and Jimin moans.

 

Taehyung has never gotten a chance to really play with Jimin’s ass how he’d like. There’d have been too many questions asked if he groped his hyung that freely. So now he can’t stop himself from kneading into the delectable plushness. He massages Jimin, listens to the choked up little sighs and soft sounds he’s making. Just enjoys the experience, knowing that he’s damn lucky to be here doing this. But as he gets rougher, Jimin starts to get louder, and Taehyung remembers—after his indulgence—that he's supposed to be punishing him.

 

Closing a fist in Jimin’s hair, he pulls harshly, yanking Jimin's head back to expose the pale column of his throat.

 

“I think you’re enjoying this too much,” he breathes over Jimin’s sensitive neck. “This is a punishment.” Taehyung soothes a hand over his bare lower back. “I’m going to give you an actual spanking now. Are you ready?”

 

His hyung chokes out a yes and Taehyung feels his stomach flip, pauses his ministrations to play with the waistband of Jimin’s sweatpants. He’s both ready and completely not ready to see Jimin’s bare ass this intimately. It feels monumental—sacred even. He nuzzles into Jimin through the fabric, lays a kiss onto each plump cheek.

 

“You’re beautiful,” he murmurs, then yanks Jimin’s pants down.

 

His breath suddenly gets ripped away. Jimin’s ass is a masterpiece: a wide expanse of creamy skin, delectable curves of fat and ripples of muscle, caressed by light and shadow. This is art. This is art. Taehyung's mouth waters.

 

It’s not even like he’s never seen Jimin naked before, but his heart is beating so fast because he’s never been this close to that bare exquisite skin and in this moment, Jimin is his. He’s never gotten to gaze so hard at the full flesh laid out for him, at those cute little back dimples—shadows above perfect creamy cheeks— at the slender tapered waist.

 

He sits down on the edge of Jimin’s bed and tries to pull himself together.

 

“Okay, Baby Boy, over my lap now.” Jimin whines and scoots forward, sloppy and eager.

 

“I think twenty is a good number; I’ll count.”

 

Taehyung lets him settle, let's tension draw the moment out until Jimin is squirming in anticipation.

 

Then he spanks him. It’s loud—the sound clapping through the air—but not hard. Taehyung knows to start off lightly. Jimin sighs and just melts across Taehyung’s lap.

 

He lets a beat pass and then CRACK!

 

Jimin manages to keep himself from reacting until about the eighth spank. By then he’s unable to stop from tensing and squeaking as the pain increases. Taehyung watches as Jimin’s body goes limp again.

 

CRACK! The spanks are getting harder, with each slap Jimin starts to squirm more and Taehyung can feel the older’s cock dragging between his own thighs.

 

Eleven and Jimin moans freely, unable to choke it back down anymore and those enraptured sounds spread through Taehyung like wildfire.

 

By thirteen Jimin can’t keep his hips still, rutting weakly against Taehyung as pain laces through him. Jimin clenches his small fists in the sheets, gasping softly.

 

Fifteen and Jimin is humping him, whimpering uncontrollably. Taehyung waits for him to calm down but he doesn’t, can’t seem to stop chasing his own pleasure. Taehyung grabs his hips and squeezes hard.

 

“Enough, are you that desperate? Does it feel that good? Some punishment.” He scoffs, landing the hardest spank he can.

 

Jimin convulses on his lap with a muffled scream.

 

“Uhh ahh! Taaee Tae!” he moans, throwing his head back and ramming his cock between Taehyung’s thighs. He’s so fucking hard.

 

Taehyung soothes a hand over the pale—soon to be red and raised— handprint he left.

 

CRACK He delivers a spank of the same magnitude onto Jimin’s other cheek, hisses at the sting in his own hand.

 

Jimin screams in pleasure, writhing on Taehyung’s lap. He twists around to gaze up at Taehyung, chest heaving, mouth glistening red, hanging open. Taehyung's cock jerks in his sweatpants.

 

“Yes,” Jimin gasps. “Yes! More, please more!” Taehyung’s stomach swoops with arousal and he can’t stop himself from moaning as Jimin’s lust for pain stokes a fire inside him he tried to keep smothered.

 

“Fuckin' look at you,” he rasps. “Begging me to hurt you. You like it, god you like it,” Jimin nods frantically, eyes shining, spit rolling down is chin.

 

FUCK!” Taehyung moans. He’s tingling all over and his cock is throbbing. “Fuck!

 

Their frantic breaths are the only thing anchoring him.

 

“Taehyung-ah, please!” Jimin whines again.

 

He’s lightheaded. All his blood must be straining to load his aching cock. With savage pleasure, he fulfills Jimin’s desire.

 

Crack!

 

Crack!

 

CRACK!

 

Jimin thrashes and sobs in agonized ecstasy. He falls off Taehyung’s lap onto the floor, crying and clutching at his blistering skin. He peeks over his shoulder, tears spilling over his burning cheeks.

 

Jimin spreads his legs, ass parting, flushed rim winking between his abused cheeks. Taehyung holds his breath, lip caught between his teeth. With a hissed gasp, Jimin drags his nails viciously over his handprint marred skin.

 

He’s shaking in pain. Shuddering in pain. Crying, rolling his hips down, his back arching as his weeping cock drags against the floor. Precome smears in gliseny paches over the hardwood.

 

Taehyung’s jaw drops open, hand wrapping compulsively around his own spasming cock. He can’t fucking believe this. Shy, sweet, beautiful Jimin, dry humping the floor in front of him, ass bouncing as self inflicted scratch marks erupt across his swollen skin. Jimin unquestionably chasing pain for pleasure? It’s like some twisted fantasy fever dream of his but it’s fucking real.

 

Taehyung can’t keep his hands to himself any longer. He lunges off the bed, reaching out for Jimin. He strokes his large hands over Jimin’s lower back. He leans in.

 

“Can I kiss you?” he asks into Jimin’s shoulder.

 

“Ahhunh yes.”

 

Taehyung drops open mouthed kisses onto the back of Jimin's neck, onto his shoulders. He nuzzles behind Jimin’s jaw, hands tightening on his waist, nudging him to turn. Jimin shuffles around in Taehyung’s arms.

 

He’s suddenly shy again, head ducking to hide the blush blazing across his cheeks. Taehyung doesn’t wait for him to start doubting himself, won't let him. Tilting Jimin’s head up, he crashes their mouths together. Jimin mewls, pressing into him, thick lips pliant, begging to be taken. As they kiss, mouths locked, Taehyung’s heart leaps wildly in his chest.

 

Jimin sags against him, needy little whimpers falling off his tongue. He crawls into Taehyung's lap, wraps his legs around him.

 

“Mmh huuuh,” Jimin moans as he grinds slowly against Taehyung's lower stomach. Precum leaks onto Taehyung’s shirt, soaking it, in spotted smudges.

 

Finally it’s too much. He needs more. Needs to touch more.

 

“Let’s get you on the bed, Baby Boy”

 

Jimin’s stares down at the mess he made on Taehyung’s shirt, hips stilling. His cock twitches.

 

“M’ sorry about your shirt.”

 

“No you’re not,” Taehyung snickers.

 

“I-” Jimin cuts himself off kissing Taehyung slowly, deeply. He whines into their kiss, startling as Taehyung slowly drags his middle finger dry across Jimin’s rim.

 

“Does my baby boy need to get rawed?” Taehyung taunts as Jimin quivers against his finger. Taehyung presses roughly against Jimin’s sensitive, heated little rim, feels it flutter against his finger. “Get on the bed, Angel.”

 

Jimin climbs off his lap and settles in the blankets.

 

Taehyung crawls over to Hoseok's side of the room, fumbles around in the bottom drawer of his nightstand to find several tubes of lube and a box of condoms. He grabs for lube at random, takes out the condoms, and turns back to Jimin on the bed. His hyung is lying on his back, hand wrapped around his own cock, stroking lazily.

 

“Hands to yourself or I’ll tie you up,” Taehyung snaps. With a shiver, Jimin lets go of himself like he’s been burnt.

 

The way Jimin’s small hands had looked struggling to fit around his girth, sends heat licking through Taehyung in insistent, heavy waves. What the fuck? He’ll pick that apart later.

 

“Good, now roll onto your side for me, Baby Boy,” he grits out.

 

Jimin shifts eagerly, blushing and fidgeting as Taehyung nudges his top leg up towards his chest, smoothing gently over his thigh.

 

“I’m gonna work you open this way,” Taehyung murmurs, and Jimin nods, burying his face in his arms. Taehyung is content with that—he wants this part to be as easy and painless as possible—his first priority being Jimin’s comfort and safety.

 

Taehyung grabs the box of condoms, opens it and pulls one out. There’s four left. He rips his open, sets the oiled latex carefully on top of its packaging—for easy access—and turns to study the lube. It’s a simple water base gel without additives, perfect for what he’s about to use it for. He squeezes out a glistening line onto his fingertips, rubs it around with his thumb to warm it up a little. Gel lube never really warms up just from body heat but he tries anyway.

 

Using his dry hand, he parts Jimin’s flushed cheeks, gazing down at the red, handprint raised plushness. Suddenly he’s lightheaded again.

 

After a long moment passes, punctured by Jimin’s restless, muffled whines, he presses his index finger against the edge of Jimin’s rim, slowly massaging. Jimin’s hips stutter and he lets out a soft almost purring sound. Hyung really likes his ass played with.

 

Smirking, Taehyung glides two fingers gently over Jimin’s rim, doesn’t use any pressure on him just yet, only touches. He knows Jimin cleaned himself out, knows he probably fingered himself in the shower, so there’s no way this light pressure is enough. Jimin’s squirming makes it clear that it’s not enough.

 

“Relax Baby Boy,” he breathes.

 

Jimin pushes back on his fingers. “I...I can’t,” he chokes out. But he is.

 

“You’re being so good. Do you know that, Angel?”

 

“Aah-” Jimin mewls softly, rubbing his face against the sheets as Taehyung teases a finger right against his hole. Suddenly, Jimin’s rim clenches, sucking Taehyung’s fingertip inside.

 

Taehyung gasps with surprise, about to laugh until Jimin clenches helplessly around him. Oh, god. Taehyung sucks in a breath. Works his finger against the tight outer ring of muscle, gently coxing a release.

 

“Jimin baby, you took your punishment so well for me,” he murmurs, finger probing with sharpened intent. “Begging and crying like the desperate little pain slut you are.”

 

Jimin shudders and there it is. Jimin gasps as the full length of Taehyung's middle finger sheaths itself inside him.

 

As the silky warmth of folds enclose Taehyung’s finger, he groans, steadying his left hand on Jimin’s back. Somehow it feels so good and it’s not even his actual dick yet. He trembles in anticipation.

 

Twisting his finger through the heat, Taehyung feels the softness give, expanding outward as he presses on it, explores it. Jimin whines happily.

 

“Is your ass finally getting some of the attention it deserves, Hyung?” Jimin just whimpers and wiggles his hips. Taehyung pulls his finger out to only two knuckles deep, curls it, pressing around.

 

And Jimin keens, body thrashing.

 

“Ah, huuh, Tae Tae,”

 

“Yeah you like that, Baby Boy?” Taehyung murmurs. “How often do you touch yourself here, huh?”

 

He gently strokes Jimin’s prostate, watching in satisfaction as Jimin’s body shakes under his touch.

 

“I bet you finger yourself a lot—whenever you possibly can. Even your fingers can reach this little clit.” Jimin gasps. Taehyung rubs harder in tight circles. “You like this so fuckin’ much, look, you can’t even talk.” Jimin thrashes, rolling onto his back, choking and whimpering.

 

Taehyung presses a second finger into him, sliding it in without any resistance.

 

“That’s how I know, Baby Boy. What was it? Curiosity? Was that what made you do it? Did you just wanna know what this could feel like?” Jimin’s legs fall open wider, chest heaving, fists clutching at the sheets.

 

“Your ass is made for taking now, Hyung,” Taehyung rasps as Jimin’s stretched little hole swallows a third finger. Jimin gasps, hips shuddering. “God, you know how to take. You’re gonna take me so welI. Is that what you want, Baby Boy? I’m gonna get you so loose and ready before I put my cock in you.”

 

Jimin sobs.

 

And he takes.

 

The fourth finger slips in alongside the others, welcomed into the warm bounty of his body. Jimin drools into his sheets, whining and clenching around Taehyung’s fingers. Taehyung waits for him to get over the sensitivity, for his body to adjust to being stretched out like this. Finally he feels Jimin’s rim relax a little more.

 

“You ready for more?” he asks softly.

 

Jimin’s eyes widen.

 

“More?” he asks, voice small and a little wrecked.

 

“Yeah Angel,” Taehyung breaths, “never had five fingers in you before?” Jimin’s cock twitches. “No? Well I think you want to.”

 

Jimin takes a deep breath, lets it out slowly and nods his head.

 

“That’s right Baby Boy,” Taehyung murmurs. “You’re so good for me, relaxing without needing to be asked.”

 

Taehyung slips his thumb in. Flexes his hand inside the tight, wet hole to open Jimin wider, then goes still, waiting for his sensitivity to pass. Jimin just lies there taking deep breaths.

 

“Okay you can move,” he finally mumbles into his forearm. Taehyung presses his fingers in deeper, scissors them all at once, loving the feeling of silky wet folds parting under his touch. He can feel the second little ring of muscle loosening.

 

“I think I’m ready,” Jimin whispers.

 

Taehyung smirks. “Yeah, Baby Boy?” He’s met with a whine. “Well let’s get you into a better position then.”

 

Taehyung leans over and grabs the three pillows on Jimin’s bed, slipping one of them under his hips and stacking the last two beneath his head. Then he reaches over for the opened condom he’d prepared and manages to slide it on with his left hand. He drips lube sloppily onto his length, strokes himself a few times to find that he’s still rock hard somehow—probably from the visual stimulation he’s been getting. He keeps his fingers in till the last second, then pulls them out in a wet slide.

 

Taehyung teases the tip of his cock against Jimin’s gaping hole, feels him flutter helplessly around nothing. Jimin grips the sheets, tries to cant down. Taehyung gives his inner thigh a loud slap and Jimin moans, going limp. Taehyung grabs his hips, pulls him closer and sinks his cock in deep.

 

Jimin wails.

 

Gasping, Taehyung holds himself still as he reels from the tightness enveloping him. He squeezes his eyes shut, running his hands over Jimin’s inner thighs. The way his cock had looked, disappearing into that perfect marked up ass has heat pooling at the base of his spine, hands tightening on Jimin’s skin.

 

Jimin is giving me this, Jimin’s letting me do this with him. He can barely believe it, even as it’s happening. Now they’re connected, physically as close as they can ever be to each other. He’s inside Jimin. His hyung lifts his head.

 

“Please move now,” Jimin whispers. His chest is stained with a pretty pink blush, cock thick and leaking across his stomach.

 

Taehyung reaches over and threads their fingers together. He catches Jimin’s eye, and as they stare at each other, Taehyung can hear his heart beat pounding wildly in his chest. Their heart beats are tangible ripples in the air, pulsating between them. His vision tunnels and all he can see is Jimin’s beautiful familiar, face. Jimin, Jimin, Jimin. His best friend that he loves more than anything. Trance like, he leans down till they’re only inches apart. They hover there, time stopped.

 

With a sigh, Taehyung lets his eyelids flutter closed, falls forward. Their mouths meet in a soft press.

 

Taehyung starts thrusting into Jimin in long, slow strokes. Jimin goes taught, groaning softly, fingers flexing in Taehyung’s grip.

 

“Uuhn, yes,” Jimin breathes into their kiss. “This is what I needed.” He pulls back giggling and Taehyung smiles, heart filling with fizze.

 

Jimin blinks up at him.

 

“Harder?” he asks, voice small.

 

Taehyung growls.

 

“Stop being so precious, Baby Boy. Don’t worry, you’ll get what you need. I’ll take care of you.”

 

He pulls Jimin’s legs up over his shoulders and pins Jimin’s wrists above his head.

 

And does not pick up the pace. Jimin’s eyes grow wide as he realizes Taehyung isn’t going to do what he asked. He pouts his plush lips and looks up pleadingly into Taehyung's eyes.

 

Taehyung is unmoved, smirking down, biting his lip. He gets a rush as Jimin squirms helplessly, pinned and had in the way he wants, unable to do anything but take what’s given.

 

Slowly—achingly slow—he thrusts into Jimin, purposefully neglecting his prostate. He watches as his hyung tries to resist the urge to beg for more, conflict flickering openly across his face.

 

Aww, Baby Boy’s trying so hard to hold himself back but, its all for nothing “I want to hear you beg me, Jimin,” he purrs, gazing down through lidded eyes. “Till you’re a desperate, crying mess.” Jimin gasps and struggles beneath him, eyes gazing glassily upward, lips parted and silent. Taehyung arches a brow. There’s a breathless pause and then Jimin’s face crumples.

 

“Please, please,” he begs. “Tae-yah! Fuck me. Fuck me harder, please! I need it so bad, please!” Taehyung ignores him, fucking into him with gentle strokes.

 

“Amazing how vocal you are with a cock in your ass.”

 

Hnnng please go harder, please!”

 

“Not much shame left now huh, Baby Boy?” Jimin bursts into tears.

 

“You’re so pretty, crying for my cock.” Taehyung says.

 

“Tae-ya please. Harder harder,” Jimin whines pathetically.

 

Taehyung indulges him, picking up his pace, pounding into Jimin, only to slow down, tantalizing his hyung with the pressure he wants, just to rip it away again. He revels as Jimin sobs.

 

“Please, please, please PLEASE! ” Jimin babbles, panting in Taehyung's grip.

 

He’s out of his mind with need, a moaning, desperate mess on the bed.

 

“God, look at you. Such perfect debauchery.”

 

Taehyung lets go of his wrists, braces against the bed and leans down, latching onto Jimin’s neck. Pulls helpless little wimpers out of him as his hands tangle in Taehyung's hair, tugging gently. Taehyung mouths at his jaw.

 

“You’ve been so good,” he growls. “Done everything I asked. Fuck.” Jimin nods up at him, eyes glimmering. Caressing Jimin’s cheek, he traces the tear tracks, moving aside stray bangs.

 

“Alright.”

 

Taehyung drives his cock into Jimin’s body, setting a hard, relentless pace. Jimin just lies there, limp and moaning with relief as his rim finally gets the right friction. He mewls with each thrust, nails digging little crescents into Taehyung’s skin.

 

Taehyung draws Jimin up more—into his lap—and snaps his hips. Jimin moans, high and choked, going boneless in Taehyung’s grip

 

“Yes, right there! Just, right there,” he sobs brokenly.

 

Taehyung finds a steady rhythm, fucking into Jimin’s prostate. It’s just his breaths and Jimin’s sturdy heat squeezing around him. A lake of electric pleasure rising in his stomach. White stars swelling at the base of his spine. He tries to hold it back.

 

“I think I—I think I’m gonna cum.” Jimin wails, tears streaming down his face.

 

Taehyung reaches between them, fist closing around Jimin’s cock. He gives a few tight tugs, rubs his thumb over the head, and presses a blunt nail into Jimin’s slit.

 

With a cry, Jimin cums, convulsing wildly, as his orgasm takes him. Cum splatters onto their chests. Taehyung's vision tunnels as Jimin erratically clenches around him through his aftershocks, high, staccato moans, spilling from his lips.

 

Jimin’s nails draw streaks of fire over his back and it’s over, his mind blanking as fireworks of pleasure explode through him, igniting his dick and ricocheting through every fiber of his being. His mind punches out of his body in a trail of purple sparks. He’s suspended above himself for the breadth of a second, then comes slamming back down into his head and those wailing moans are his. The sound of his own voice echoing through his mind as aftershocks rock through him, light him up like a live wire. He can’t shut his mouth, can’t quiet his desperate mewls. He's moaning Jimin’s name over and over. Back tingling in pain, hot and cold at the same time, he wrenches his eyes open, met with Jimin’s delirious face, glowing up at him.

 

“Tae-ya you sound so pretty,” Jimin murmurs. Taehyung can only pant raggedly as he tries to catch his breath. His vision keeps swimming, body spent in a way he’s never quite felt before, spent from overexertion but with echos of pleasure—instead of pain—still ringing through him.

 

“Jimin,” he gasps, dropping his head onto hyung’s shoulder. Jimin pets his hair, fingers scratching magic along his scalp. Taehyung whines and buries his nose in Jimin’s neck.

 

Jimin giggles and it’s like rainbows and sunbeams and the true meaning of life. Taehyung starts laughing too now, just unbridled happiness and joy. He can feel it when he looks at Jimin, see in his eyes—their connection. They gaze at each other, silent and fully sated. Their mouths compulsively gravitate towards each other till they’re kissing, slowly, lazily, just gentle presses of tongue and heavy breaths.

 

“Should I pull out?” he wonders against Jimin's plush lips

 

“I guess so.” Jimin looks away.

 

He’s reluctant. Good, cause so am I.

 

They part with quiet gasps of pain, rolling away from each other. It’s like a small part of Taehyung’s been ripped out. He grabs Jimin’s hand and threads their fingers together, kissing his wrist.

 

“Come here,” he whispers, pulling Jimin towards him. “We can shower soon, but I want to hold you first. I don’t care about the cum.”

 

Jimin smiles at him. Like a soft unfurling sunrise. Taehyung's heart is tight—inflamed. He yanks Jimin against his chest till they’re spooning, holding him close. Jimin’s smaller frame fits snuggly up against him. A wave of possessiveness swells in his chest. He nuzzles into Jimin's hair, inhaling the sweet scent still clinging to it.

 

“I love you,” he mouths soundlessly against Jimin's neck.

 

Chapter 2

Notes:

✧✧✧✧ = time passing

Thank you to Jason and my sister who suck better dick than I do.

Hope you enjoy!~

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Hot water drums over Jimin’s back, streaming down his skin in soothing rivulets. He sighs as Taehyung helps rinse the foam suds from his hair. It feels like he’s floating, his body tingling and satiated. Butterflies flutter in his stomach as he remembers Taehyung’s wandering touches when he scrubbed the cum off his chest. His ass feels so fucking good—stinging from sensitivity as hot water runs over it. His dick is plumping up again.

 

Turning around, Jimin opens his eyes and is met with Taehyung's face, inches from his own, chin covered in bubbles like a beard. A startled laugh bursts past his lips as he stares at Taehyung's familiar features—playful and silly, blurring in the steam. Jimin’s heart pounds violently in his chest. Holy shit he loves Taehyung so fucking much.

 

“Tae.”

 

Jimin smears his fingers through the bubbles on Taehyung’s face, eyes flickering over his mouth. Their gazes lock and Taehyung bites his lip, foam dripping off the side of his face. It’s so funny and bizarre, and Jimin is suddenly really fucking hard.

 

Taehyung’s eyes flick down then he points at his face, “Is this turning you on? Really?” He waggles his eyebrows.

 

NO!” Jimin gasps through his giggles, unable to see now as his eyes squeeze shut and definitely tipping into Taehyung. He grabs the younger’s shoulders. “No, not your stupid face, it’s just you.” Shaking with suppressed giggles, he covers his mouth, punching Taehyung’s arm.

 

And he suddenly finds himself pinned roughly, back against the wall. He gasps as Taehyung leans in, brushing soft lips against his cheek.

 

“You’re just asking for it, now aren’t you.”

 

Before he can respond, Taehyung's tongue is in his mouth, forcing the words back down his throat. He moans around Taehyung’s tongue, light headed as his mouth fills with wet warmth. They kiss, devouring each other. Everything is wet and slippery and hot. Taehyung pulls him under the shower spray and they’re still kissing, mouths filling with water, lapping at it.

 

Taehyung reels Jimin in by the hips so their dicks rub together, he closes his large fist around both their lengths. The friction has tingles of pleasure twisting inside of Jimin. It’s so good but his lungs scream for air.

 

In desperate need of oxygen and finally too overwhelmed, Jimin ducks out from under the spray to catch his breath. He watches, chest heaving as Taehyung runs his fingers through his own hair. Turning, wide eyed, Taehyung smiles at him, his golden skin glowing, frosted with water droplets.

 

“Jiminie!” His arms open wide.

 

Eagerly, Jimin steps into Taehyung's waiting embrace.

 

“Mmhn.” Hands grab onto his ass, pulling him closer.

 

“How are your mochis feeling?” Taehyung asks, squeezing Jimin’s butt cheeks. Spluttering in embarrassment, Jimin suddenly wants to punch him again. He buries his face in Taehyung’s neck instead.

 

“Let’s put some Arnica on them after this.”

 

“What’s that?” Jimin mumbles, pouting as Taehyung gently kneads his ass.

 

“It’s a pretty yellow flower that grows in the mountains usually. It’s poisonous, but if it’s used in small doses—really good for pain and swelling. I have some cream that saves lives.”

 

“Okay,” Jimin snickers. They smile softly at each other till the moment draws out, neither able to look away as tension rises slowly, insistently.

 

Taehyung crowds Jimin up against the tiled wall, takes his face in his hands and kisses him again, slowly, indulgently. Steam swirls up around their legs, the quiet roar of the shower filling Jimin’s ears. Then Taehyung pulls back, grabbing the soap bar from a built in shelf.

 

“Turn around, I’ll wash your back.”

 

Jimin gets all soaped up and then rinsed off, all the while skin buzzing pleasantly under Taehyung's slippery hands. He turns to thank him and watches with astonishment as Taehyung fumbles the bar of soap.

 

A dull thud rings between them. Jimin watches, heart pounding madly, as Taehyung sinks to his knees in front of him.

 

The pink of Taehyung’s tongue darts out as he licks his lips and looks up, crawling closer, till Jimin’s cock bobs right in front of his face. His left hand scrabbles blindly behind him for the soap but goes still pretty quickly, mission abandoned. Taehyung leans forward, parting his lips.

 

Jimin’s blood races, he can’t pretend he’s never imagined what Taehyung’s mouth would feel like—licking over him, swallowing him down.

 

A puff of air blows against his cock as Taehyung breathes over it. Tiny shivers roll through Jimin’s body and his cock pulses in anticipation. Taehyung runs his hands up Jimin’s thighs, sinks his nails into them, causing little arcks of biting pain that go directly to his dick. Jimin’s abdomen clenches.

 

Taehyung smirks up at him.

 

“Mmmh yes.” his low voice soothes as he glances at Jimin’s stomach, “You’re so hot hyung, so strong. I wanna lick your abs, but I know how ticklish you are,” he giggles. Jimin can only thank Taehyung helplessly in his head.

 

Finally, Taehyung wraps his hand around the base of Jimin’s cock. Gives a light, experimental tug and Jimin just, he falls apart a little.

 

Taehyung nuzzles into his thigh, mouthing slowly along his vline. Then he dips down to suck on the skin at the very base of Jimin’s cock, pulling it into his mouth, rolling it between his lips. He noses Jimin’s balls, gently kneading them with his finger tips.

 

Jimin’s being wound up, every gentle press of Taehyung's fingers and tongue light sparks in his tummy.

 

Taehyung licks up along the underside of Jimin’s cock like he’s licking a popsicle. Sucking little kisses along Jimin’s length till he reaches the head, Taehyung laves his tongue over it, suckling at Jimin’s slit. Stars burst up his dick, threatening to explode in his stomach.

 

Taehyung tongues over the outer ridge of his head and Jimin lets out a long keening moan. His skin feels like it’s burning up as he chokes on the steamy air.

 

Taehyung’s sucking down hard on the head of his cock now, and Jimin, light headed from the heat and pleasure has to lean against the shower wall to stay standing.

 

Taehyung’s mouth is everything he imagined it would be and so much more. He tangles his fingers in the younger’s hair, desperate as Taehyung takes him deeper. He squeezes his eyes shut, pleasure rolling through him.

 

Taehyung pulls off him, shakes dripping hair out of his eyes.

 

“Fuck my mouth, Baby Boy.”

 

He stares hazily down at his dongsaengs already red, swollen lips, and moans as arousal punches through him.

 

“Fuck, Tae,” he whines, cock jumping.

 

Taehyung opens his mouth and sticks out his tongue in invitation, an invitation Jimin can’t even think to refuse. He steadies a hand on Taehyung’s cheek, and slides his cock past those swollen lips, into the heat and suction of his throat. He moans, running his thumbs over Taehyung’s cheeks, meeting those big, sparkling brown eyes gazing up at him. With a shudder, Jimin pulls back then thrusts into Taehyung's mouth.

 

Taehyung takes him like sucking dick is his only job. No gag reflex to speak of. The head of Jimin’s dick gets swallowed smoothly and he wails, mind filling with scarlet fog. He pulls out to make sure Taehyung is okay.

 

“You’re so sweet but don’t worry, I’m good, give me all you’ve got.” Taehyung rasps, “And by the way, I don’t spit I swallow,” he says with a wink. It’s so hot. Jimin does what he’s told.

 

He fucks into Taehyung’s mouth, over and over, feeling his orgasm build rapidly in his stomach.

 

“Ah Tae Tae, how are you so perfect?” he moans. Taehyung hums around him and the vibrations send him over the edge. He cums, a current of pleasure crashing through his cells, whiting out his vision as he shakes and cries. Taehyung swallows and swallows and swallows, sucking down his load, and drawing out his aftershocks.

 

He can barely stand.

 

With gentle hands, Taehyung guides him out of the shower, solid as Jimin sags against his chest.

 

Jimin’s vision pitches, blurring as his eyelids droop. He’s backed up against the sink, cool tile edges pressing into his ass as he’s propped up. A soft towel caresses him, running over his skin, soaking up the water streaming off him. Sighing happily, he relaxes, enjoying the sensations singing over his body.

 

Taehyung finishes his ministrations, hangs up the towel, then turns to rub himself dry and slip on clothes. He reaches up, rummages through the medicine cabinet, and pulls out a tube of ointment, glancing over the label one last time before squeezing out a line of cloudy gel onto his finger tips.

 

“Here, Iet me put this on.”

 

Jimin obediently bends over the sink so his smarting skin is easy to reach. He becomes hyper aware of his ass, really feels it as an extension of his body as he waits for Taehyung to touch him. His heartbeats pound in his ears. He can feel Taehyung’s eyes on him, scrutinizing him and god it feels so good—to be bent over like this, completely exposed. Despite having just had sex, he suddenly wants to be played with and stuffed full again. He whines, pressing his thighs together.

 

“Theres gonna be a little bit of bruising but nothing broke the skin.” Taehyung says. Then a chuckle, “Your rim is fluttering Jimin-ah, do you want my cock again already?” Jimin arches his back and pushes his ass up by way of an explanation. He presses his burning cheek against the cool sink tiles in humiliation. He does want Taehyung’s cock again. Already.

 

“You’re incredible,” Taehyung laughs lightly.

 

Then his slick fingers slide over Jimin’s ass, rubbing-in a pasty coldness that seems to seep into every pore. It warms slowly, spreading like oil across him, thick, and coating. A wave of goosebumps ripple over him and down his legs. It’s a whole experience with his skin so sensitive. Taehyung continues massaging the cream into his skin until he’s finally finished.

 

Jimin can still feel fantom fingers touching him after Taehyung’s done.

 

They wander back to Hoseok’s and Jimin’s room where Taehyung helps him put on some warm flannel pajamas. And then Taehyung pounces on him, tackling him to the bed, wrapping his up tight to be forcefully snuggled. Clamped in Taehyung's cuddly grip, Jimin can’t think of any other way he’d rather spend his time.

 

They lie like that, tangled together, breathing softly as their fingers trase little patterns on each other. Everything is warm, blissful. And suddenly Taehyung’s cock is rock hard and pressing insistianly against Jimin’s ass.

 

After a moment Taehyung politely shifts back, so his cock isn’t touching Jimin anymore. But Jimin doesn’t want that, now it’s gone and he wants it back. He lays still, embarrassed by his thoughts, blushing and frustrated and suddenly mad at himself for feeling embarrassed at all. He takes deep breaths, trying to relax.

 

It had felt so incredibly good to simply let Taehyung have his way with him, to just give up all control and be used like that. It was liberating and cathartic and so so good for him. He knows that, so he isn’t going let any lingering traces of embarrassment control him, not anymore. Rebelling against his timidness, he scoots back till he feels his plush butt connect with Taehyung’s cock.

 

He grinds back on Taehyung, feeling his erection drag teasingly over his rim through the fabric. Taehyung tightens his arms around Jimin’s waist. Jimin remembers then, that Taehyung didn’t get to cum a second time like he did, and suddenly feels bad for teasing him like he is. He rolls over so he's facing Taehyung

 

“Do you, do you want me to suck you off?” he stutters into the silence, blushing and looking away.

 

“No.”

 

Jimin’s eyes dart up, wide with surprise. “I mean—” Taehyung rushes on, “not that I wouldn’t totally completely love you to, and, and I bet you’d look…so good,” he traces his thumb over the curve of Jimin’s mouth, “these thick lips stretched around my cock, god. But no, I just, just want you to jerk me off.”

 

Jimin forces down a whine, wont let himself beg to taste his dongsaeng. Instead, he straddles Taehyung’s chest, smoothes his hands over his sides and down towards the tent in his pants.

 

He grips Taehyung’s cock through the fabric—it’s so warm and firm, and his fingers only barely fit fully around.

 

Taehyung watches him, lip caught between his teeth.

 

Jimin paws the waistband of Taehyung's pajama pants down and descends on his cock. It’s long and leaking, and Jimin’s never touched another cock other than is own before so he only knows what he himself likes, but he’s gonna fucking try.

 

He pauses, “Is the lube still around?” They find it in the sheets.

 

Ready now, he begins by setting a steady rhythm with his right fist and playing with the head of Taehyung's cock using his left. Taehyung watches his hands work on him, breaths getting quicker. Jimin tries to notice what makes him whine and tense, attempting to replicate the motions.

 

Jimin remembers the way Taehyung’s dirty talk had made everything that much more intense and wonders if he should try it. But it’s so embarrassing, he doesn’t know what he should say. How did Taehyung even know what to say? Was he just guessing?

 

Jimin looks down at Taehyung. Shit, well he’s gotta try at least. He wracks his brain.

 

“Taehyung-ah.” he gazes tentatively up, trying to get past his shyness. “I can’t believe you fit inside me, you’re so big.” he giggles softly. “You made me feel so good before.”

 

He pouts at Taehyung’s dick, wishing he knew how to make his Dongsaeng go crazy, but he can’t think of anything other than what’s right in front of him.

 

“You make my hands look so small.”

 

Taehyung’s cock jumps in his grip, Jimin picks up the pace.

 

“I can barely fit my hand over you.” A low moan rumbles in Taehyung's chest. Jimin smiles, maybe he’s a natural at handjobs, or maybe…?

 

“Look,” he slows down, pulls the skin at the base of Taehyung's cock taught, and strokes his palm over the head, “my fingers are straining to even fit around you.” Taehyung moans louder and grabs Jimin’s thighs. Picking up the pace, he jerks Taehyung off hard and fast.

 

“Aaah, Jimin-ah I’m gonna cum.” Taehyung mewls, body going tense. Cum squirts over Jimin’s knuckles as Taehyung shakes in his grip, moaning and tugging helplessly on the sheets. Taehyung lies there, panting on his back, trembling through his aftershocks. Jimin helps him through them, listening with pride as Taehyung’s wrecked voice whimpers his name over and over again.

 

Giving him a few minutes to come back to himself, Jimin curls up beside him, nestling into his side.

 

When Taehyung becomes responsive again, they troop back down the hall to the bathroom, bumping into each other and playfully shoving to get to the sink first. Jimin washes his hands and Taehyung cleans the lube and cum off is dick, then they both brush their teeth.

 

After Jimin finishes drying his hands on the fluffy towel, Taehyung grabs his wrist and holds it up, limp before his face.

 

“I love your hands. They’re fucking cute...and, and hot,” he mumbles, cheeks stained a pretty pink. Jimin’s heart clenches.

 

He smiles till he can’t see.

 

✧✧✧✧

 

 

They lie on Jimin’s bed together, snuggled up in each other's arms.

 

Taehyung leans in, brushing Jimin’s bangs back off his forehead the way he subconsciously does so much. They’re silent, floating together through space.

 

“This was really good,” Jimin murmurs. “All of it.”

 

“Yeah, it was.”

 

“You liked it too?”

 

“Of course.”

 

“Oh. Good.” Jimin looks away, worrying his fingers along his cuffs.

 

“I loved it,” Taehyung breaths, “You were so good. So hot. Like holy crap, you’re amazing. I literally can’t believe we did that, it was incredible” He pulls Jimin closer. “Do you wanna…like?”

 

Jimin gazes up at him, universe in his eyes. “What?” he mouths.

 

“Do this again sometime?”

 

 

Notes:

Leave a comment and I'll love you forever! And a kudo if you liked it! :)
I have a baby twitter account here, so cum follow me if you’d like!

Notes:

Please leave a comment, I’d love to hear your thoughts! And a kudo if you liked it! :)
I have a baby twitter account here, so cum follow me if you’d like! I post fanarts and moodboards and things on it (ノ◕´ω◕)ノ*:・✿゚´✧.