Actions

Work Header

[podfic] The Borderland State

Summary:

Three years after Hannibal's arrest, Will Graham stands on the front porch of his Georgian seaside home and watches twin headlights navigate the winding stretch of his lane. There is only one reason Jack Crawford would travel all this way, in the rain: Hannibal Lecter has escaped from prison, and no one knows where he is.

Written for the Hannibal Kink Meme prompt: Will figured out Hannibal was the Chesapeake ripper, resulting Hannibal's imprisonment and a complete breakdown for Will. A few years later, Hannibal escapes from prison. Despite the risk, the first thing he does is go after his Mongoose. Give me obsessive, possessive, creepy as hell Hannibal who still wants Will for his own.

01:31:22 :: incomplete podfic :: written by Nekosmuse.

Notes:

Chapter Text

Streaming and download: dropbox (mp3)

 

Contact me: twitter - pillowfort - tumblr - dreamwidth - email ([email protected])

Notes: this is only about a third of the original fic. It’s an amazing fic and would have been perfect as a gift for this one friend (hi!), but I severely underestimated my horror/thriller squick /o\ I’m still posting it because, well, it’s recorded, and I’m kind of hoping someone else will finish it. If you’re interested, meet me at the graveyard.
Thanks to Nekosmuse for giving blanket permission to podfic!