Actions

Work Header

[OLD] God or Goddess (Lady Loki Fanfic)

Summary:

This book is no longer being updated and is only here for archiving purposes.

 

(Loki has joined the Avengers AU and Genderfluid!Loki)
Loki is normally seen as male. That's how they usually present themself. But, once in a blue moon, they'll feel like presenting as something else. And when you're a shapeshifter, you might as well take full advantage of those powers.
How will the rest of the Avengers react when they find a goddess on their couch instead of their old mischievous friend?
Here's just a few stories during that time period of the shenanigans the Avengers get into with Loki Friggadottir. Mainly oneshots part of one big story.
Also, language warning. It's Avengers, what did you expect?

Chapter 1: Introduction

Chapter Text

Introduction
Hi! This is God or Goddess, a Lady Loki fanfiction. Just clearing up a few things.

This book is essentially a composition of ideas and oneshots. Most taking place in the same universe, others on their own.

This fanfic began before Infinity War was released, and before my knowledge of the MCU was as big as it is now.

Because of this, at the moment, my writing in the beginning is not as good as my more current writing. Even then, I am still an teen amateur writer who has school and doesn't even plan on becoming a book writer.

Also, due to this, any continuity changes, 'mistakes,' or differences (such as the appearance of an arc reactor, use of deleted scenes, and chapters taking place during/after Infinity War or Endgame) should be considered part of an alternate universe.

Some other things:
~ All authors notes have their titles like this: ~title~
~ Trigger Warnings will be located at the beginning of the chapters
~ My update schedule is complete crap, just a warning
~ My discord server is also at the bottom of this chapter, which I am not very active on, FYI

So, I hope you enjoy this book, and please comment your thoughts, I love to read them,
This is Royal, signing out

 

DISCORD

https://discordapp.com/invite/b6ZKr2G