Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationships:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Stats:
Published:
2018-09-18
Completed:
2018-09-18
Words:
3,974
Chapters:
2/2
Kudos:
23
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
524

Puss

Summary:

Warnings: Duo is a neko, and in this case he has kitty ears, a kitty tail, whiskers, and fingernails a little bit too much like claws ^^;
Heero is human, 'nough said?

Chapter Text

There was a patch of sunlight that stayed in the living room, sometimes it moved, but usually it only moved to the rug, or to the large, overstuffed chair. Duokitty did his best to follow it about the room, most of his day spent slowly chasing the beam of light from one spot to the next. The only time he perked up from his unvarying napping was when his slave came home.

His slave was a treasure, and Duokitty was very happy he’d found him. Not every slave had been so attentive, petting him properly and feeding him fresh fish or morsels of juicy steak. Duokitty often purred just thinking about his slave. It wasn’t even just because of the food or the petting; he actually kind of liked the slim, dark haired boy. Maybe it was because he didn’t chatter unnecessarily, or disturb Duokitty when he was busy napping. And his fingers were always careful when they pet him, as if making sure it was gentle enough to put him asleep while firm enough to massage.

Sometimes he curled up on his slave’s warm lap, claws sinking into a firm thigh, eyes slitting in happiness, and his purr would grow so loud, the boy would clutch him against his chest, trying to dampen the sound. Duokitty would always grow hot from that, and then struggle to break free, hopping to the floor and idly licking his fingernails, tail swishing like a headless snake. But then his slave would apologize tenderly and scratch behind his ears, or give him a piece of fresh meat, and all would be forgiven in an instant.

Duokitty’s favorite time was bedtime, when all the lights would go out and the house would grow still and silent. Then he would creep into his slave’s bedroom and inch towards the foot of the bed. The first few times he saw the sheets wriggling and jerking he’d leapt onto the movement. His slave hadn’t been very happy with that at all, and ever since Duokitty would patiently wait for activity to cease before he climbed up, having learned his lesson well.

Once he’d been flabbergasted to wake up and find his slave curled around him, body molding to his back, and a strange stick poking into his rear. He’d squirmed, uncomfortable and growing hot from the proximity, but his slave had only clutched him more, hugging him tight. Finally he’d sighed and despite himself begun to purr, claws flexing in the sheets and leaving little, pinprick holes.

Then his slave had done something even stranger, rubbing the stick against his backside and huffing into his ear. The breath tickled the hairs inside his ears, making him shiver and yowl a bit in surprise. His tail was pressed awkwardly between them and he had the desperate urge to lash it, but he could only wriggle it a little before he realized it was trapped. His slave reached a hand between them, easing the tail out and placing it against Duokitty’s hip, and then running a soothing hand down his spine.

Duokitty arched his back, purr growing louder, and then squeaked when he felt the probing fingers beneath his tail. His head whipped around and he hissed at his slave, tiny fangs flashing. His slave did the most perplexing thing then, slipping down to hold his waist and lapping at his rear with a soft tongue not at all suited for proper cleaning. Duokitty was so astounded he held stock still, his whiskers twitching at each press of the velvety and eager tongue. It didn’t feel at all like it should, smooth instead of rough, and it didn’t actually seem to be cleaning at all. In fact, Duokitty felt himself growing warmer in a way that did not bother him.

For a long time his slave lapped at him, circling with his tongue, and then plunging inside with gentle stabs. After a while Duokitty was writhing, tail slapping this way and that, his ears nearly flat against his head. There was a ripping sound as his fingernails caught on the sheets as they kneaded the bed.

He murred in annoyance when the attention suddenly stopped, nipping the hand that rested beneath his ribs in irritation. His slave merely chuckled, and then the stick was poking at Duokitty’s rear again, pushing against him, sliding back and forth. Only this time, Duokitty didn’t think it odd at all, and pressed back against it, trembling and wriggling as it slid and slipped deliciously against him.

He yowled long and loud when it slid into him, halting and slow at first but inching its way inside him little by little. When it stilled so did he, collapsing in his best dead kitty pose, which he’d once used when his slave had foolishly tried to walk him on a leash. But it didn’t work this time, his slave gripping his hips down low and easing out before slipping back in leisurely. Duokitty shuddered despite his protesting yowls, his tail curling up and around his slave’s back and swishing in tickling motions. His slave gasped and pushed all at once back in so hard and fast that Duokitty’s breath whooshed out, his mouth opening into a lovely ‘o’ of surprised pleasure, little white fangs showing at the edges. His eyes became bright purple slits, pupils enormous with desire.

Then his slave had eased out of him once more, rolling him to his stomach and lifting his hips up. Duokitty liked this much better; it felt much more properly cat-like. His tail twitched and he happily sank his fingernails into the pillow, sinking his teeth into it as well as if biting the back of someone’s neck. He made a happy growling noise as his slave spread apart his rear and swiftly eased inside with a deep sigh of relief. Duokitty’s back claws dug into the mattress, ripping the sheets all the way down past the padding, his head thrashed as he growled, tearing apart the pillow with his teeth ecstatically.

He’d never known before what the other cats in the neighborhood were shrieking at each other about from the fence before. Now though, with his slave buried inside of him, fingers clenching his sides, breath sighing past his ear in near purring sounds, he thought he might know. Or at least, he might be able to guess.

Suddenly, and taken completely by surprise, Duokitty screamed in delight, spurting hot, sticky liquid all over the sheets, his slave’s sweet murmurs in his ear. But his slave wasn’t done yet, tightening his grip and thrusting even harder, burying himself deeply, hips grinding against Duokitty’s rear wonderfully. For a long time Duokitty merely lay, ass in the air, his head rubbing against the pillow as he purred and his slave continued. He was nearly hard again when his slave groaned and clutched him, shuddering and crying soft mewling sounds into his ear. It nearly made him wonder if maybe his slave wasn’t a bit of a cat too.

Duokitty purred contentedly for a few moments before wriggling out from under his slave and carefully beginning to lick up everything, his rough tongue perfect for the work. Eventually he was satisfied with his clean up job, and curled into a ball to sleep, wrapping his tail around his hips till it touched his nose. His whiskers twitched and his purr faded, one hand wriggled, as of it were catching something, and his slave smiled, wrapping around him, a small purr of his own nearly audible just on the edge of hearing.

After that, Duokitty never complained when his slave nestled against him, and when he lay on his slave’s lap in the overstuffed chair, he never seemed to grow too hot anymore, except in exciting ways. He even stopped chasing the beam of sunlight, instead letting it come to him. And on some nights, you can hear him shriek from the back fence, yowling up at the moon, and declaring his luck and happiness to all. Until a boot gets chucked at him, at which point he goes home, to his lucky slave.