1 - 20 of 721 Bookmarks

Pages Navigation

List of Bookmarks

  1. Tags
    Summary

    AU of GoF. Harry begins his summer with horrific visions that come true much faster than he was expecting. He’ll have to rely on his circle of friends, both his guardians, and all his allies to cope with the results.

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    186,312
    Chapters:
    60/60
    Comments:
    2,490
    Kudos:
    5,373
    Bookmarks:
    721
    Hits:
    141,503
  2. 12 Mar 2024

    Rec

  3. 10 Mar 2024

    Public Bookmark

  4. 07 Mar 2024

    Public Bookmark

  5. 28 Feb 2024

    Public Bookmark

    Bookmark Tags:
    Bookmark Notes:

    “What are you doing?”
    Theo’s never heard Harry sound like that when he isn’t actually speaking Parseltongue, but this is definitely English. It’s simply cold, furious English, the way that Theo has heard his father sound a few times and Mr. Malfoy once and Professor Snape often, but Harry never.
    “He refused to cooperate. I promise that he won’t be hurt, Mr. Potter. He’ll simply be placed at the bottom of the lake, and you’ll have an hour to get him back—”

    Karkaroff shuts up. For a minute, Theo can’t think why, and then he feels it, too. It simply took it longer to get to him because he’s standing down the corridor, further away from Harry.

    It’s Harry’s magic. Theo knows that, because he’s felt it before, when Harry’s practicing wandless spells and teaching them to the rest of their study group. But he’s never felt it like this. If he closed his eyes, Theo would swear he was caught in a Scottish blizzard.

    “You were going to kidnap him.” Harry says that casually, but when Theo peers at him again, there’s actual lightning in his hair. Theo isn’t kidding. It’s darting and curling and flickering up into pointed flames, at the edge, the way that Chaos’s fire sometimes turns into. “You were going to hurt him.”

    “Did hurt me,” Theo adds helpfully, because he wants to encourage this mood of Harry’s. This is the real Harry Potter, he thinks, the one hiding behind all the polite and modest masks. This is the boy that could convince even Theo’s father to follow him.
    “Mr. Potter.” Karkaroff’s voice is a croak. He backs up a step and then stiffens his spine as if he doesn’t want to show fear of a child. Theo wouldn’t blame him, actually. Harry is far more than a child at this point. “I only—it is only to make sure that the Tournament proceeds as it’s supposed to. I give you my word that he won’t be hurt, and neither will the others we intend to place under the lake.”

    “He’s already hurt.”

    It’s that same cold, furious tone, and although Theo has actually stopped bleeding by now, Merlin forbid that he do anything to discourage Harry. He steps forwards, keeping his eyes on the floor, and Chaos moves so that her neck is entwined around his legs.
    “I—I promise that we will not bother Mr. Nott again,” Karkaroff finally says, when the flashes of lightning darting around Harry’s face and hands have grown to the point that they’re filling the air with a faint, crackling aura. “But I do not know what will happen when the morrow dawns and you do not have a hostage under the lake."

    Harry seems almost normal with his magic tucked back inside him. Theo stares at him in fascination. It would be so easy for someone who didn’t see him with his magic blazing to assume he’s just an ordinary kid, except maybe that he’s a good Seeker and he has a dragon with him.

    But Theo won’t forget. And he doesn’t think Karkaroff or anyone who was with him will, either.

    “Fine,” Karkaroff concedes with a stiff nod. “I hope that you will admit your fault to the other students when they ask why you have not dived into the lake.”
    “I’ll tell them I wanted to sleep in tomorrow,” Harry says, and turns back down the corridor. Theo feels Chaos let go of his legs, and falls into step beside Harry. “Good night, Headmaster Karkaroff.”
    This time the silence seems bewildered instead of awed, but finally Karkaroff echoes, “And to you, Mr. Potter.”
    Theo follows Harry the rest of the way to the common room door, but stops him just before they go around the last corner. Harry glances at him, and for a second his eyes flicker down to the wound on Theo’s arm. “Did they hurt you somewhere else? Do you need to go to Madam Pomfrey?”
    “No,” Theo says, and smiles. Harry does sound perfectly normal, but to have someone that concerned about him has never been normal for Theo since his mother. “I just want to say this once, and I know that you won’t want me to say it in front of other people.”“Okay,” Harry says slowly, drawing the word out. At his side, Chaos sits up on her haunches and studies Theo in something that might be approval.
    Theo bows his head and lets himself speak what’s the truth to him, although Harry’s free to take it as a joke if he wants to. “My lord.”
    Silence again, and then Harry says, “Right. You’ve had your fun, now don’t say that in front of the others, please.”
    “No, I won’t,” Theo agrees, meaning it entirely. No matter how much he might feel that way, it would distress Harry if other people heard Theo say it, and the last thing Theo wants to do is cause Harry pain.

  6. 26 Feb 2024

    Public Bookmark

  7. 17 Feb 2024

    Public Bookmark

  8. 01 Feb 2024

    Public Bookmark

  9. 29 Jan 2024

    Public Bookmark

    Bookmark Tags:
    Bookmark Notes:

    Lomonaaeren《Wolf's Choices》|Choices系列之二|HP|Harry中心|重新分類AU、蛇院Harry、四年級|全60章|已閱

  10. 24 Jan 2024

    Public Bookmark

  11. 23 Jan 2024

    Public Bookmark

  12. 14 Jan 2024

    Rec

    Bookmark Notes:

    download to want to read

  13. 11 Jan 2024

    Public Bookmark

  14. 07 Jan 2024

    Public Bookmark

  15. 06 Jan 2024

    Public Bookmark

  16. 05 Jan 2024

    Public Bookmark

  17. 27 Dec 2023

    Public Bookmark

  18. 24 Dec 2023

    Public Bookmark

    Bookmark Tags:
    Bookmark Collections:
    Bookmark Notes:

    wah too sad and gore

  19. 24 Dec 2023

    Public Bookmark

  20. 19 Dec 2023

    Public Bookmark

  21. 14 Dec 2023

    Public Bookmark

Pages Navigation