Actions

Work Header

After the Divorce (Krisho)

Summary:

Two years after the messy divorce they had Suho has no choice but to call his EX HUSBAND for parenting help as he single handedly raise 5 of their kids due to stubborness while the other 5 is with their appa.

"Kris you have to come home,"

"I cant I'm still in China, why? What's up babe?" 

"The kids just said the S word"

"Oh shit!"

Notes:

I just cant get this story off my head^^

So I'll just write it here instead.

Krisho <3

Chapter 1: How I met your Appa

Chapter Text

"Umma, how did you and appa met each other?" Kyungsoo curiously ask while Suho freezes on the spot.

"Hm? Ah, why the sudden curiosity about our lovelife baby?" He nervously ask while slowly continuing to beat the eggs in a bowl as he prepares their dinner.

"Nothing, I'm just curious." Kyungsoo quietly said as he cuts some bellpepper, he's the only one who volunteers to help Suho in the Kitchen as his other siblings are busy playing with their playstation set in the living room.

Suho sadly smile as he secretly understood his son, Kyungsoo misses his dad and other brothers who are currently in China. It pains Suho's heart that his children have to suffer because of his selfishness.

"Well, I was in my first year of college at that time, my bestfriend Heechul drags me at a club one day insisting that I should pop my cherry *chuckles* or as they say loose my virginity. For him I am an old maid" Suho fondly smiled as the memories came back.

________________________*__________________________

"There, aw hot damn! You look smokin hot Myeonie, see?! I told you, you'll look good in tight leather jeans and shirts, ah! Look at that ass!" Heechul shouted as he makes Junmyeon turn around 3times then finaly slows down and slaps his ass.

"Ouch! Heechul-ah! Get a grip of yourself, you're on hyper mode again!" Junmyeon complains as his bestfriend laughs evilly.

"You gonna get laid tonight hon, seriously If I'm not inlove with my bubble butt Sungminnie I'll do you right now" Heechul seriously said.

"Eww hyung! Stop it!" Junmyeon mentally cringesat the thought while Heechul claps his hands, very pleased with his work.

"No, seriously Myeonie, have fun. Loosen up, who knows what will happen tomorrow, seize the day and have sex!" Heechul said as the smaller man slaps his shoulder.

________________________*__________________________

"That night I met your appa." He said to Kyungsoo as they continue to prepare and cook dinner.

"Ah, appa also went to the club that you go to" he said while looking at his umma.

"Nah, he owns the place," Suho chuckles nervously while fiddling with the bowl.

"What? Appa owns the club?" Kyungsoo is surprise with the information while his umma takes a deep breath to calm his nerve.

"Yup, apparently he owns a lot of properties even when we're too young to have one." He explains to his very confused child.

_______________________*___________________________

Junmyeon went to the First Snow Club with Heechul and some of their college friends and he instantly liked the place, or he just got drunk fast and now totally enjoying his time.

"I told you to have sex not get drunk you ass. You're ruining my work of art!" Heechul shouted as he's drunk as well. Luckily for Junmyeon, Heechul's boyfriend Sungmin is there to calm the evil diva. 

"Shut up Heechul, leave the kid alone.." Sungmin kindly winks at him while hugging his furious boyfriend who gets distracted when his bunny grabs his hands and puts it around the other's waist. Heechul immediately gropes the smaller man's butt.

"Yah, lets leave this kid alone Minnie ah" Heechul immediately kiss his boyfriend not noticing that Sungmin is silently waving his hands silently indicating that Junmyeon can now escape his boyfriend's wrath. 

Junmyeon left the place immediately, and went straight up to the dance floor. He's not a professional dancer but boy he can dance, gently swaying to the music his body slowly moving to the sexy rythm, after minutes of sexy dancing he's now surrounded by males, horny drunk males at that who gropes him in every chance they get which in his drunken state surely irritates him.

"Stop it yah perverts!" He shouted at the surrounding guys but no they did not seem to hear him or they just prompted to ignore him.

Junmyeon got really pissed that he decided to just get off the dance floor when suddenly large hands grabs his waist and pulled him, his back hitting a strong chest while something clearly pokes his backside down there.

"Trouble with the jerks babe?" Low husky voice asked while they grind with each other.

"Yeah, they keep on touching me.." He whines while the taller male behind him chuckles.

"But you're not complaining now that I'm touching you right?"

Junmyeon turns around and look up to the man, jaw dropping as he takes in the handsome features, 

"Hi I'm Kris your boyfriend." The man introduce himself confidently to Junmyeon who titled his head in confusion? 

"Eh? Boyfriend? I just met you now Mr. Kris." He questioned the taller man who chuckles at his cuteness.

"You're mine little bunny. Better remember that." Kris grabs Junmyeon and kiss the shit out of him, the crowd cheered with the public kiss and chanted "more more more".

Kris smirked and puts his arms around Junmyeon as he walks away with him, the smaller man hiding his blushing face as he lets Kris takes him away from the club and onto the night.

________________________*_____________________________

" Oh, thats hot Umma..then what happen?" Kyungsoo ask as he munches on the meat with Baekhyun sitting beside him.

Junmyeon got surprised that his other child Baekhyun, is now sitting beside his twin brother and also listening to his story.

"Ah..well. We made love that night and make your oldest brother Xiumin." He explains to the kids while Baekhyun raises his hands as if he's on the classroom.

"Umma, how did you and Appa make Xiumin hyung?" Baekhyun innocently ask his mother who's face turns red.

"Ah..you should just call and ask your Appa he's the expert on that one." He embarrasedly said while cursing his husband.

"But Umma, Appa just said that It got something to do with the birds and the bees, and the flowers and the trees. We dont understand." Kyungsoo complains while Suho facepalm. This conversation is giving him a headache.

"That means sex right Umma?" Chanyeol ask while his other brothers trail after him as they make their way into the kitchen.

"What? Chanyeol where did you learn stuff like these young man?" Suho sternly ask while Kai sat beside Baekhyun.

"My classmate Krystal ask me to have sex with her last week, so it means she wants us to make another Xiumin?" He innocently ask while Baekhyun squealed.

"Yes make one..I miss Xiumin hyung." Baekhyun cheerfuly said while Suho closes his eyes. He shepered his kids onto the dining room and make them go to bed early. As he spent his alone time in his room, he pick up his phone and dials his ex husband's number.

He nervously waited for the other man to pick up, he havent called the man for two years, and only letting his kids to have a proper conversation with the man.

"Hey babe.." Kris finally answers the call, as he hears the tired voice he allows himself to pity his ex partner.

"Kris you need to come home" he seriously said.

"I cant, I'm still here in China. Why babe?"

"The kids just said the S word, finally comprehending that the birds and the bees you're talking about is sex! Now they want to make another Xiumin!" He said irritated at his ex husband.

"What I'm getting lost here? What about Xiumin?" Kris ask totally confused with Junmyeon's babble.

"Well I kinda said that when we first make love we make Xiumin, now they think that If they have sex they could make another Xiumin! And Baekhyun wants some so Kai is thinking about having sex with some girl so he can make another Xiumin!" Suho shrieked into the phone while Kris said...

"Oh shit..." 

 

TBC