Actions

Work Header

The Enforcers: Claiming Severus

Summary:

Voldemort used an arcane ritual to merge is sane mind with his former body and chose a new age for himself. He wants to return to the past, during a time, where Severus was most vulnerable. On the 1st January 1975 after the death of Eileen Prince, the future Lord Slytherin wants to change history and claiming his future consort Severus.
He is willing to do anything to ensure that Severus will stays at his side - even if that would meant to kill practically anybody who lives in Magical Britain. Can the Ores clan save Severus from this fate - or is the Magical world doomed to submit to an immortal Dark Lord?

Notes:

Spin-off to the Enforcers - what happens if you try to change History, will you win or lose?

Chapter 1: Return to the Past

Summary:

After fending off some assassins Voldemort decided to use an arcane ritual and return to the past. It will be the only way that he can claim his stubborn future consort Severus, before anyone - especially a member of the Ores Clan - can interfere with his plans. Neither Severus nor the magical world will know what will hit them.

A sane Voldemort is willing to do anything, if that ensures that Severus never leaves him again and he'll accept any advances by the Dark Lord. The killing list is already written, it is time to claim his youthful lover.

Notes:

https://commercebuild-175c7.kxcdn.com/cdn.mysagestore.com/74db5e032e6fecb07f3130f646bb2751/contents/A1785_SVCHRM/thumbnail/big_A1785_SVCHRM.jpg?quality=69 (Picture)

Chapter Text

Return to the Past

 

Summer 1992

 

Voldemort had been furious, not only had his plan failed to claim his stubborn little serpent and to rule with an iron first over Magical Britain. No, it had even been worse, the Ores clan had poisoned Severus’ mind so that his beloved Potions Master had tried to kill him during their last encounter. As he tried to escape Voldemort again, he had stabbed his old lover twice.

 

This shouldn’t happening at all. Luckily Voldemort was a smart man and had found a way to return to the past via an old arcane ritual. It would merge his sane mind with his old body and allows him to return to a freely chosen date. Severus belongs to him, and he would pay any price to ensure that the young Potions Master won’t be able to escape him ever again.

 

The Dark Lord knew that it would cost him all his horcruxes, which already existed in the past, as the soul shards would be used to heal his old body and his immortality. Nagini was safe, even the removal of the horcrux wouldn’t kill her. But the advantages outweigh the risks. Especially as he had already chosen the perfect date for his return – the 1st January 1975 – the day which Severus had spend totally numb in Voldemort’s room at Malfoy Manor, after his mother succumbed to her pneumonia in a local NHS hospital.

 

This was the day, on which his little serpent had completely succumbed to Voldemort’s advances and accepted that only Voldemort would really love him and never leave him alone. Severus hadn’t even the chance to say goodbye to his mother, as Tobias had burned the corpse and buried it at a secret place, which he never shared. Not even under torture, did the despicable muggle scum break.

 

“You will be mine, Severus. But this time, I will ensure that nobody and nothing will ever separate us again. My loyal followers will be conquering Britain, before the year is over. And Albus Dumbledore will die at my own hand, powerless and fearing his last moment on this planet.”, smirked Voldemort.

 

On last time did he look around in room 394 at the St. Mary’s Hospital in London. The dead bodies of his hapless assassins, brought a smile on his face.

 

“Mipsy ensure that the world will get my message. I will go to my estate, so that the ritual will be happen without failure. Very soon I will be united again with my future consort. But this time, he will not even consider escaping my arms ever again.”, ordered the Dark Lord.

 

The elf obeyed and arranged the dead bodies in a row that spelled the letters he is mine. It was a shame, that he needed such crude messages to bring the point across, but sometimes it was necessary.


The elf transported them to Slytherin Manor well hidden in the North of England. For the ritual he needed his ritual room, knowing just too well that he would eradicate this timeline completely, however this was exactly what Voldemort wanted to do.

 

The ritual had two important side-effects – firstly it would send his mind back in time and ensure that his younger self regain his sanity, which he had sacrificed as he created his horcruxes. The second side-effect was the choice to choose his new age - at 35, Voldemort had been a terrifying figurehead – and even Dumbledore wouldn’t have been able to stop him for long on the political field.

 

He had been too impatient, but this will change. Soon he will have all of his wishes fulfilled. And after successfully claiming his teenager lover, the world would be belong to Voldemort and his followers forever.

 

Not even five hours later Voldemort woke up, lying on the floor of his ritual room, as a 35-year old male with eyes, that were able to switch between red and his originally eye-colour. A quick tempus confirmed his biggest wish. He had been successfully and the date confirmed it — 1st January 1975 — now the Dark Lord was prepared to made history.


1st January 1975 8am

 

Voldemort stood up, a non-verbal wandless tempus had given him the required facts. He used the Dark Mark to call two of his most loyal followers. Their task was quite simple – go to the local NHS-Hospital in Cokeworth and bring back the corpse of Eileen Snape née Prince.

 

She deserved a proper magical wake and burial, and it would be part of his traditional courting gifts, which will bound his young lover to him. The Dark Lord would bury the mother, who had born his beloved dark prince on his private cemetery at Slytherin Manor.

 

Since Severus was too young to lead the ceremony, it would fell to Lord Slytherin aka Voldemort, and he would show the world, why the old ways are still the most important to follow. Maybe he could even arrange a proper interview with one of those young upcoming journalists – Rita Skeeter – yes, anything that would ensure that Lord Slytherin will be getting a more positive feedback could be helpful.


Severus had been woken at 7am – a house elf had brought him directly to Lord Abraxas Malfoy, who informed him, that Severus’ father had send a letter - using the owl of Eileen. She was dying and wished to see her son for the last time.

 

Neither of them knowing that she had already passed away during the night and prepared the final strike of revenge against her family and the magical world. Severus would be forced to understand that not all parents loved their children and how strong madness can impact on the daily life.

 

Lord Abraxas would accompany the teenager to the Hospital and depending on the wishes of father and son, either returned alone to Wiltshire or bringing Severus with him. Neither Lord Malfoy nor Severus had realised that they had been watched from the shadows.

 

Voldemort had returned to the manor, his knowledge and sanity intact, did he enjoy the youthful lithe figure of his future consort. He already saw the numbness taking over Severus’ mien. It was perfect, soon his young lover would belong to him and followed his word without second thought.

 

It was time to taking up the mantle as Lord Slytherin, before a certain obnoxious mudblood will die during a tragic accident. Depending how he could do it, maybe it would destroy Dumbledore’s career, too.

 

Voldemort knocked at the door of Abraxas’ office and entered the room, where he saw his distressed young lover. Without a word drew Voldemort the younger male into his arms and coaxed him into crying his pain out, while he used his Parseltongue abilities to ensure that Severus wouldn’t be able to resist him.

 

“Should I accompany you to the Hospital Severus? I would like to pay her my respect. And afterwards organising her wake and funeral, my little prince?”, asked Voldemort.

 

The teenager looked surprised in Tom’s face and murmured. “Why would you do this, Marvolo?”

 

“As a token of my love, my young serpent. I am willing to do anything for you, trust me.”, replied Voldemort sincerely.

 

“I-I-I w-would like if you could come with me, Marvolo. I do not know how my father would react, but you do not need to come. I’m used to handle it on my own.”, stammered Severus shyly.

 

“It is no hardship for me, my little prince. I have a little token for you, this pendant will notify me, if you’re stressed or in a situation, where you could need my help, Severus. Please, wear it for me. I want to keep you safe, and this would calm my mind.”, answered Voldemort.

 

It was a pendant, that showed a skull & a snake, very unique, but as if he was in a trance, Severus accepted that Voldemort would have put it around Severus’ neck. The Dark Lord smiled, it was the first step for claiming his young reluctant lover. This time nothing would go wrong.

 

This special pendant would ensure that Severus would be filled with an unexplained longing for Voldemort, this would even increased after periods of absence between them. It had been part of the Slytherin heirlooms and could only be removed by the direct lord of the family and Head of the Noble and Ancient House of Slytherin. Of course this interesting titbit of information had Voldemort omitted.

The dark lord smiled, lifting Severus’ chin with a gloved hand, pressed he a soft kiss on the lips of his young lover, which made Severus gasping in surprise. Voldemort didn’t deepen the kiss, but enjoyed how the teenager unknowingly sought the warmth and familiarity of Lord Slytherin’s body.

 

“I will never leave you my shy little serpent.”, murmured Marvolo into Severus’ ear before he retreated in the shadows once more.


The young man shook his head to return to the presence and commented still slightly dazed. “I’m ready, Lord Malfoy. I really appreciate your hospitality and your companionship on this part of my journey, Sir. But I have to go home first, I have promised my mother I would always look out for my father.”

 

“As you wish, Severus. I’ll apparate you close to your home, but promise me, you’ll call should you need help.”, replied Lord Malfoy.

 

“Of course, Sir. I won’t forget it.”, agreed Severus.

 

What was this feeling, since the kiss he had shared with the older man, he felt strange. An eerie longing had overcome his mind and a voice whispered in his ear, that nobody would ever be able to love him more like Lord Voldemort aka Slytherin.


Together the trio left the manor, Voldemort apparated directly to the Hospital, while Abraxas and Severus apparated to the small park in Cokeworth. The teenager runs home, he didn’t know why, but his instincts screamed that something bad had happened and that his Da would need help.

 

No matter how bad Severus had been treated over the past decade by his father, deep in his heart did he still love Tobias with his whole heart and soul. He remembered a time, where his Da was kind, protective and loved his little son more than life itself. A father who protected his son against the danger, which lurks within the shadows and always put the little family first.

 

But he hated the monster, which more often comes out, after his father drank too much and then started to take his rage out of wife and child. Especially the nights, when the monster comes into his room during a thunderstorm and whispered to the terrified boy, what could happen, should he didn’t keep his mouth shut tightly.

 

Needless to say Severus began to fear those nights more than anything else. He didn’t dare to sleep inside the house, but outside in a small cave near the river, which he hoped that the Monster would never find, so that he would be safe from his ire.

 

He wasn’t a child any longer, but a young man, who had caught the interest of one of the most powerful wizards of their era. A man, who stakes a claim on the young man and was willing to do anything to made his vision come true.

 

Is this love or only lust? Severus couldn’t say it, but he knew exactly how a Slytherin had to excel at this game. Even if this would meant to sacrifice himself to the whims of one powerful dark wizard, who wouldn’t hesitate to destroy the whole world. At least Slytherins would be able to understand him, and the rest, wouldn’t be able to change his mind.

 

His new lover may be dark, but was he evil? He stopped, if Severus asked him, too – and the pendant shows, that Voldemort really cared for him. A mentor was something that Severus always wished for, so why shouldn’t he accept Voldemort’s advances?

 

Lily wouldn’t understand him she was popular and good-looking, she would made her way. Severus however needed someone on his side, who understand his darker side and didn’t made fun of his daily struggles with the Marauders.

 

Yes, It can only be getting better, he still had hope left, but now it was time to go home and to look after his father. Let him be okay, he was the last member of the family who had ever give a damn about him.