Actions

Work Header

Generation of Phoenix

Summary:

the teams of Yosen, Seirin, Shutoku, Kaijo thought that the Winter Cup was fast approaching and should be their only problem ... but it was not counting on a certain emperor who has another project in mind ...
a lot of yaoi couple, a little ooc (not too much hope), a zest of violence (especially for midorima) shake the mix and you get GoP

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Chapter 1: prologue and begining of problems

Chapter Text

It had been several days since then ... since Seirin's team had beaten Aomine's.

Since then, the victory had given way to a big worrywart: Kuroko.

Indeed, the youngest generation of miracles had not wished to share the joy of their victory with his friends and claimed that he had to return home.

Unfortunately, he had not come back since ...

Rikô and Hyuga, who were the two most rational people on the team, (and also the most sadistic for training but that's not the point), had initially declared that it was normal after playing against such a strong team, even their "ghost" player would be at the end of the roll. Even more, now that everyone knew that Aomine was Kuroko's first "light". Because it was obvious to all that it had been difficult for the player in the shadow to compete with his former light.

At least that was what the coach and captain of the team had deduced recent events.

However, these explanations (however plausible), were not at all convincing for Seirin's "tiger": Kagami Taiga.

The young man of American origin was Kuroko's teammate since they joined the team.

He knew the phantom player better than anyone else: he could read on his constantly impassive face, believed in him like no one else, and ... was madly in love with him.

And yes, Kagami could not deny it: over time, his "shadow" (as Kuroko himself had chosen to call himself), had become the light of the existence of Seirin's "tiger" and the latter did not like the idea of not having any news for several days.

It worried him.

"BAKAGAMI! Move, the ball comes at you!" He suddenly heard Rikô screaming, the coach of the team.

The nicknamed "BAKAgami" reacts instinctively and catches the ball in flight.

But before he could understand anything, it was Tepei Kiyoshi (called "Iron Heart") who intercepted the ball and send it to Hyuga (the captain of the team) who, scoring a magnificent basket a 3 points, ended the friendly match between the two groups of Seirin ...

"It's okay, you guys can go take a shower, you deserved it," Rikô said before taking a hard look at Seirin's "tiger" and adding, "Except you BAKAGAMI! You stay there! We need to talk!"

The whole team swallowed with difficulty, feeling the murderous aura of their coach while the American followed her grumpily.

"Poor Kagami ..." gasped iron heart with some compassion at seeing Seirin's tiger left with their tyrannical trainer, before a cold voice replied, "It'll teach him to not screw up!"

at this words Teppei sighed

The iron heart turned to the person who had just spoken, and who was none other than the captain of the team:
- Hyuga?
- What?
- What happened to you to react like that? You had a fight with Kagami?
- As if I had something to do with bakagami! And you, take care of your knee injury before mothering the other idiot!
-Hyug ....

"Shut up baka, I cannot to stand you!" interrupted his captain before going off to the showers. Which prevented him from hearing a heart of steel murmur as an answer: "I know ... this is my greatest sorrow …"



xxxxxxxxxxxxxx(on the side of kagami)xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



"So what's the story?"

Seirin's tiger had expected everything except this question from his coach and so he remained silent.

"Let me guess ... it's related to Kuroko?"

In spite of himself, Kagami shivered in the name of his shadow. Jumping on the occasion, Riko continued her interrogation:
- So I was right! It's the absence of Kuroko that was affected on you! So what are you waiting for? Call him, bakagami!
- You think I did not made that alrady?! Since that night I have not stopped calling him! And guess what? He never answers!
- You tried to go see him at his place?
- of course! But he does not answer anymore! He...

"He's avoiding you?" asked a familiar voice that had the effect of exasperating Seirin's tiger ...

"Midorima, what are you getting here ?!" Kagami asked at the shutoku shooter that had just arrived without warning.

Undaunted by Kagami's angry voice, the old miracle shooter readjusted his glasses before continuing as if nothing had happened: "You know Bakagami, maybe if Kuroko is avoiding you, it's because he finally understood that someone as weak as you does not deserve to be his light ... After all ... you will never have the level of Aomine ... "

"Shut up!!!" interrupted the volcanic teenager trying to punch his green-haired rival before bursting:

"Do you think I'm not aware that I am not on Aomine's level yet?! That I don't measure how much a colossal gap in level between the miracle generation and me ?! Between Kuroko and me ?!! And do not be fooled: I know perfectly well that I'm worth practically nothing on the floor if he was not there ... But that will not change the fact that i'm THE light of Kuroko! Not Aomine! He has been, but it's a thing of the past! Now it's him and me, the duo of shadow and light, so don't go mixing up your things! "

The Seirin Tiger would continue these vociferations if Riko hasn't interrupted him:
- Instead of getting upset to everyone, bakagami, go to kuroko and talk to him!
- It may not be a good idea if you ask my opinion.
- Except that we do not ask you Midorima. Go now, Kagami. Anyway, in your current state I will not let you play until you talk to Tetsu. Understand?!

Seirin's tiger did not reply but turned on his heel. He refused to admit it but the coach was right: as long as he did not put the points with his shadow, he would not be able to play properly …