Actions

Work Header

Marichat May 2016

Chapter 28: Hospital Visit

Summary:

(More like a sick bed visit)

Notes:

So not really a hospital, Marinette got hurt during a battle, had the entire left side of her left leg skinned. So she's basically in bed rest for a week. Of course her Pirate Captain visits her! Enjoy!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Marinette sighed as she scratched at her cloth wrapped leg. She hated when she lost her scales, it always itched when they grew back, especially when she was in human form.

“Quit scratching! It's not good for the healing.” Chat explained, setting his hat on the stand, and walking over to her.

Marinette stopped and smiled up at him. “Chat! How's the crew?” Marinette asked, scooting over for him to sit with her.

Chat smiled as he sat down beside her, kissing her forehead.

“Everyone is well. I miss having you out on the deck with me. Having the woman I love standing next to me as I sail the Ladybug… That's the best feeling in the world.” Chat stated, intertwining his fingers with hers.

“I miss being up there, the sun on my face, the man I love next to me, Bee shouting drunken statements from the crows nest…. I miss that. But my leg needs to heal up first.” Marinette said, rubbing her free hand against the bandages.

Chat frowned. “Princess. You need to stop messing with it! I know it itches but the more you irritate it, the slower it will heal.” Chat explained.

“I can't help it catfish! It itches really badly!” She whined.

“I'll talk to Max and Luna and see if they know of anything that can help stop the itching.”

“That'd be nice! I'm tired of feeling itchy.” She stated, leaning her head on his shoulder.

Chat smiled, kissing her head.

Kofi

Patreon

Paypal

Notes:

Hope you all enjoyed!! See you next time for Day 29: Rescued. Tata!

<3Luna