Actions

Work Header

Marichat May 2016

Chapter 11: Day 11: "I almost lost you!"

Summary:

Marinette has to bandage up Chat after he took the blow from the akuma for her.

Notes:

Marinette gets upset with Chat Noir for risking his life to save hers. So she has to become a makeshift doctor and fix him up. Enjoy!!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

“I ALMOST LOST YOU!” Marinette shouted at him, dabbing medical alcohol on the large gash on his chest, making him wince.

“I couldn't let him hurt you!” Chat exclaimed, wincing again as she tried to stop his bleeding.

They sat on her balcony, her first aid kit sprawled out on her balcony. She frowned at the large gash across his chest.

“I can't lose you minou…” Marinette whispered, tears streaming down her face.

She quickly wiped them away before grabbing her sewing material.

“You need to bite down on something, since I don't have anything to numb the pain, so I can see this gash shit.” Marinette stated.

She stood up, and went back into her room. Coming back up a couple minutes later with a thick piece of cloth.

“Ok minou, I'm gunna need you to bite down on this so I can stitch up this gash.” Marinette stated.

Chat nodded, sticking the cloth in his mouth and biting down on it before signaling her to begin.

Marinette dunked the needle and thread into the alcohol before taking a deep breath and began to stitch up his gash. Chat screamed into the cloth when the needle went into him.

“Hold still Chat.” She instructed as she continued stitching up the gash.

After 30 minutes of stitching up the slightly squirming hero, she had finished. She knotted it off and looked at her handiwork, frowning when she realized it looked horrible.

“Why couldn't you have just gone to a hospital Chat!” Marinette complained.

Chat frowned. “Because! I could just go up to a hospital in my civilian form to get this stitched up. At least with you I know I can keep my identity a secret AND get fixed up.” Chat Noir explained, after taking the cloth out of his mouth.

“Still, don’t do that. I don't want to lose you.” she stated, resting her head on his shoulder.

He smiled and held her close, while trying to not aggravate the stitches. They sat in silence, just happy they were both alive. After a few minutes, Chat stood up.

“Well Princess, as much as I want to stay here and cuddle. I have to take this akuma to Ladybug so she can purify it!” Chat explained, holding up a jar that held the akuma.

Marinette nodded moving back as Chat zipped back up his suit.

“Thank you once again Princess!” Chat stated, winking.

He got out his baton and pole vaulted across the city. Marinette quickly cleaned up her balcony before calling her own transformation.

Notes:

Hope you enjoyed! Sorry I couldn't get this up yesterday, Wednesdays are a busy day for me, got class, appointment, and work so yea. But don't worry I will try to get the next 2 stories up after this one, by the end of the day! See you in Day 12: Sleep Talking!
<3Luna