Actions

Work Header

You are my Wings

Summary:

A stubborn omega like Jimin could never just throw himself at anyone. Except for the quiet Alpha, Min Yoongi. Problem is, Yoongi isn't looking for anything serious. So what happens when all their time together ends up with a positive test in Jimin's hands?

Chapter Text

“Are you sure you don't want to join us? Jin promised no dad jokes tonight,” Taehyung said. Jimin laughed as Taehyung tried to convince the omega to join the group for dinner.

And Jimin knew he needed the night to relax. He’s been much more tired at practice and low on energy lately.

“Sorry Tae. But like you said, I need a break and sometimes a break means just sleeping in.”

“You’re starting to sound like Yoongi hyung,” they heard from the youngest alpha, Jungkook, behind them. While Taehyung and Jungkook shared a laugh and few other jokes, Jimin could only swallow a lump in his throat.

Yoongi was the last person he wanted on his mind.

“Jimin are you sure?” Taehyung asked, a hint of concern in his voice.

Jimin smiled at the beta, “I just need to sleep. I promise I’ll join everyone next time,” he said giving a sweet grin that could light up any room. And that was enough to convince Taehyung that everything was okay.

“Alright. Next time. I’m holding you to it!” he said giving his box smiled before Namjoon nodded for everyone to head out.

Jimin sat at the kitchen counter watching them walk out. He then heard footsteps behind him.

Yoongi, of course, was the one walking out. He shared an uncomfortable glance with the alpha as he drank his water to pretend like he wasn’t intimidated. But it didn't work. In fact, he probably looked desperate for a distraction.

Suddenly, the alpha walked close to the him, close enough to be in earshot, and whispered, “I’ll be awake when we get back. Wait ‘till everyone’s asleep.”

Jimin’s heart pounded at the whisper. But he quickly nodded and watched Yoongi walk off and close the door behind him.

He let out a breath he didn't even know he was holding. The hairs on the back of his neck tingling from the sensation of Yoongi’s warm breath hitting his ear from the whisper.

I could’ve said no, he told himself as he stared at his water.

But he was lying to himself. He could never resist an offer from the alpha. Much less an offer to get back in bed with him. It made him feel dirty. But Yoongi was like a drug and the omega couldn’t get enough of it.

That was going to be his downfall; falling for someone he knew he couldn't have.

Jimin didn’t know what it was. Infatuation maybe? But crazy infatuation. The idea of Yoongi was enough to make him blush.

Jimin and Yoongi have been sleeping with each other for months. Jimin lost count after a while. Whenever Yoongi was upset and needed to be relieved, Jimin was there. When Yoongi was just horny, Jimin was there. Whenever the Alpha was bored and just wanted to fuck, Jimin was there.

Every second of it tore through Jimin mainly because he knew Yoongi was only there for the fucking. Yeah, they were both good friends. But that's all they would ever be and Yoongi was definitely using that to his advantage to avoid being tied down.

Once Jimin knew the group left the building completely, he stood up from his stool at the counter and went to his room. He got to his knees and bent down to reach for a plastic bag under his bed. Once he pulled it out he grabbed the object that made his heart pound even harder.

When he purchased this on his own, he definitely had earned him some not-so-friendly glares from betas and alphas around him. People are always quick to judge and assume other people’s situation...

Even if his situation wasn’t glamorous.

He didn't know why he bothered locking the bathroom door once he was inside, as no one else was in the building with him. However, it made him feel secure and safe from anyone seeing what he was doing.

It’s probably nothing… he said to himself as he read the instructions on the box. So why was he still terrified?

He shook his head, continued his business by following the instructions on the box.

As he put an alarm on his phone and waited like the box told him to, he used those three minutes to think about how he got in that situation in the first place because never in a million years did Jimin imagine himself taking a pregnancy test in secret.

He barely learned about his biology during his education. All he learned was that he was an omega and he should be ashamed of being one, that it was marginally more convenient to be an alpha or a beta.

While he was far from ashamed, he definitely noticed the difference between how omega’s were treated compared to alphas and betas, the latter being treated completely normal.

Alphas were marginally feared and adored, mainly because some of them were unpredictable with their instincts of being dominant.

Omegas on the other hand were treated like objects; objects only meant for sex and breeding.

Jimin considered himself lucky. Big Hit was far from discriminatory when it came to one's secondary sex. And BTS was his family. Jin and Jimin being the only omegas didn’t stop them from getting along well.

Even if his situation with Yoongi was difficult, the alpha was generally a great guy. So them sleeping together wasn’t terrible. It was consensual on both ends and Jimin was on suppressants.

Was.

At some point he stopped taking suppressants when they were on tour. He just forgot to at one point and it turned into him completely ignoring it. But when he suddenly remembered months later, he realized he had yet to have a proper heat. Immediately he assumed it was a side effect of the suppressants messing with his body.

But when he noticed fatigue and nausea hitting him like a plague at the most random times, he suddenly grew concerned. Of course after doing research online, his mind was filled with a million questions which lead to him buying a pregnancy test, which led him to now, in a bathroom sitting on the edge of the bathtub.

His phone beeped loudly enough to shake him out of his thoughts.

“Okay… After three minutes, the test should show one of two results. Two lines meaning positive and one line meaning negative,” he read directly off the box.

He swallowed thickly before forcing himself to stand up and walk to the counter to grab the test.

Two pink lines.

Jimin had to do a double take.

Two pink lines?

He stared at the test before referring back to the box. He missed something right?

Right?

He was going back at forth. Reading the instructions over again. Maybe he did something wrong.

Two pink lines meaning positive.

Positive

“Positive?” he spoke softly, realizing a second later he sounded like a puppy who’s been kicked.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The clock ticking was the only sound that filled the room right now.

Jimin looked at his phone to see the time. It was half past midnight.

He sat up and looked over to his alpha roommate, Hoseok, sleeping peacefully.

The omega hoped he was a deep sleeper as he climbed out of bed to head to Yoongi’s room. The dorm was oddly quiet. Sometimes the Jimin would wake up by the sounds of his fellow bandmates snoring. But tonight it was so quiet. It’s probably not the best time for sneaking around.

Like he figured, Yoongi’s door was cracked open a bit so he walked in to see the alpha sitting at his desk, his computer being the only source of light in the dark room.

Jimin closed the door behind him. The sound was enough to alert the Yoongi that his omega fuck buddy was here.

“About time... I thought you might have skipped out tonight,” Yoongi spoke as he turned off his computer.

“Well…I’m here,” Jimin said. He sighed and looked up, “Yoongi we need to--”

He was cut off when the alpha grabbed his wrists and pinned him to a wall, something Jimin was far too used to by now.

 

“We all missed you at dinner… It's unlike you to just reject a nice night out with us...with me.”

Jimin swallowed. He was using that voice, the voice that made the Jimin’s legs feel like jelly. “I was tired…” he said pathetically.

“You don’t seem tired now… at least not tired enough to want an alpha…”

“A-Alpha…” the omega let out between his soft lips.

He had a rule not to be submissive to anyone but all those rules went out the window with Yoongi.

They could always talk another time.

Chapter 2

Notes:

Hey guys. Sorry, this chapter might be a bit short. But I'm glad you guys liked the first chapter. Hope you enjoy this one!!

Chapter Text

Their night ended like any other.

The alpha would fuck the omega till they were both sore. Then Yoongi would kiss his forehead and sleep without a word. After Jimin felt his legs again, he would get out of bed, clean himself a bit in the bathroom, then head back to his own bed. And no one ever noticed what they did.

Usually Jimin could recover from whatever his heart did after he realized that Yoongi would never see them as anything more than friends with benefits. But this time was different.

Jimin had that stupid test on the brain.

It couldn’t have been completely accurate. Right? Because running away from a big problem is way better than confronting it.

“Jimin?”

He groaned and hid his head under the pillow.

“Jimiiiiiiiin.” The omega groaned amd was questioning his friendship with Taehyung at the moment. Who wakes someone up from they beauty sleep?

“Just five more minutes. Please..” he yawned.

“Jimin. It's almost noon. You’ve had plenty of sleep.” The Beta shook him playfully. “We have practice today. And we can’t be lazy!” he laughed when Jimin finally gave in and sat up with a yawn. His bed head in all its glory.

“How are you so tired? You were the only one who didn’t join us last night.” The other asked. “FYI, Jin went full dad on us and made a million jokes last night.” He grinned.

“I’m just exhausted. Getting ready for the comeback, remember?” Jimin spoke softly. “Whatever you say, Jiminie.” The beta ruffled his crazy hair.

 

As Jimin was making himself something quick to eat, he noticed Namjoon staring at him. He tried to ignore it but then he looked up to meet his gaze. The Alpha immediately retreated to his coffee and walked back to Jin.

Suddenly, Jimin wasn’t feeling so good about today.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“From the top again!”

The whole group found themselves almost breathless from their new choreography. But moreso because one of them was a little slow, causing them to have to start from the top countless times.

Their coach wouldnt say who, but they can clearly see Jimin was off by a beat or two. Which was strange. Jimin was one of the best dancers, if not the best in BTS.

After running through the choreography and finally nailing down, their coach sighed. “Okay. Take a breather.”

Jimin fell to his bottom as he struggled a bit to catch his breath. He saw a water bottle in front of his face. He looked up to see Namjoon holding his water bottle. “Drink some water. You’re probably dehydrated.” Jimin took the bottle with his shaking hand and drank from it. Noticing the Alpha grow less concerned with him get some water into his system.

“You okay?”

“Yeah...I’m okay.”

“You probably shouldn’t stay up so late next time..”

His heart stopped for a second to see the alpha narrowing his eyes and straightening himself up. Jimin swallowed roughly. Did Namjoon know?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It felt like years till everyone could get a lunch break. But when they did, everyone sat down outside of the practice room and dug in for a well deserved meal.

Everyone was so busy talking and eating that they barely noticed one of them was missing. Taehyung stood up with his food in hand and walked back to the practice room. He cracked the door open to see Jimin dancing his heart out to the new choreography. Like he would when he was frustrated with himself.

This wouldn’t be the first time Jimin would isolate himself to whip himself into shape. But when it happened, he had a lot on his mind.

The Beta waited for the music to finish and for Jimin to be completely still to rest. “Wow! You look better every time!” He grinned and walked in. “But now its time for a lunch break!” He explained standing next to him with their lunch in hand. Today, Hoseok got to choose their meals and it was something over the top. At least that's what Jimin could smell from where he was standing.

And whatever is was, it was already making Jimin sick. He tried to wave off that familiar feeling of pressure and bile at the back of his throat.

“N-No thanks. I’m not exactly hungry.”

“You haven’t eaten since this morning Chimmy.” Taehyung pouted. “Come on. You’ll thank me later.” He said holding it up

Jimin turned for one second. But instantly regretted it. His stomach churned and he gagged when the scent hit his nose. He turned away immediately before holding his hands to his mouth. He knew it was too late to head to the bathroom. Instead, he opted for the corner of the room. Where he gagged a few more times and and finally vomiting his meal from this morning and whatever he had yesterday. All while not hearing Taehyung’s worried words from behind him. Everything was muffled at this point.

The beta had put down the food far away and stood by to rub his back.

The omega has tears roll down his face from the force of it all. He was past humiliation and felt downright physical horrible.

The door cracked opened and Yoongi was the first one to look in. Worry spreading across his face. Namjoon walked in. Despite being clumsy and embarrassing at times, Namjoon was good with their group and knew how to handle situations.

“Come on Jimin. No more practice today.” It wasnt a request. Jimin just nodded and let the alpha help him up.

“Have someone call a janitor to clean that up and see if you can find another room to practice in.”

He needed a word with Jimin when they returned.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Not a word was spoken to each other when they returned to the dorms. Namjoon grabbed a glass and filled it with cold water for Jimin. The omega seemed to have gotten over his nausea spell. But he wasnt taking chances.

“Here. Drink it slowly.” The alpha said handing Jimin the glass.

Jimin just drank it. His throat was sore anyway and he knew water would do him good.

The room was silent between them. The only sound being heard was the gulps from Jimin drinking his water.

Until Namjoon broke the silence

“So are were you ever going to tell us?”

“Huh?” The omega looked up to the alpha who sported a worried face with a hint of disappointment. “Tell you what?”

“That you and Yoongi are a thing.”

Jimin’s face heated up. So he did know.

“H-How did you know?”

“Come on Jimin.” He smiled a bit. “I might be the clumsy leader. But i'm not stupid.” He grinned a bit showing his cute dimples.

“I mean, It's nice and all but you two really need to be more cautious. Obviously you’re on suppressants and we isolate ourselves when he go into ruts.”

Jimin swallowed hard. Along with focusing on the comeback, Jimin eventually forgot to take his suppressants. A reason why he was in the mess in the first place.

“Well...We...We aren’t a thing.” He admitted looking into his cup to avoid the alpha’s gaze. But he could feel Namjoon frown.

“You aren’t… So you guys just fuck for fun?” He asked. His voice raising higher.

“Its not like that.”

“No. That’s exactly what this sounds like.” He sighed in frustration. “This really isnt what we need. What with the whole world watching us? If this got out we would be in some serious trouble, Jimin.”

“Yeah. I get it. Okay?!” Jimin looked up and ran a hand through his hair. “Its not like we have sex every day. It just happens and the its over.” He explained thinking it would justify their actions.

“Doesn’t seem to be the case. I’ve seen you lately Jimin. Everyone has. You aren’t yourself lately. You’ve avoided us on several occasions, you’ve lost your momentum in practice, and you just...seem so frustrated that you’re making yourself sick.” Namjoon frowned.

Jimin felt bad. Namjoon was their leader. No doubt he was feeling someone responsible for them. Even though packs were a thing of the past, they all felt like a pack. And Namjoon was in charge of it.

“I’m sorry. Okay? I’m sorry. But...Just make sure no one knows anything.” Jimin begged as his hands gripped the glass.

“Why? Jimin if this is a fling then you have to stop. And why would you want to hide anything from us? We’re your family.”

“Because I think I’m pregnant.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A beat.

Then another.

“What?” The alpha asked. His eyes widened with shock and disbelief.

“I...I-I think I’m pregnant.” Jimin swallowed back a lump in his throat. “I took a test yesterday...While you guys went out for dinner.” He said softly to make sure his voice didn't crack and cause a chain reaction for tears.

Jimin looked up to see Namjoon staring at him. “You...You’re pregnant..”

“I took a test. One test. It came out positive. So maybe it's not right!” Jimin tried to assure the Alpha that everything was going to be fine. But he himself didn't even know if it was going to be okay. “Just...Until I figure everything out, please do not tell anyone.”

“Of course I won’t. If the company finds out…” Namjoon sighed and ran a hand over his face. “This is a mess. A huge mess.”

“I know. I don’t need to be reminded.” Jimin furrowed his brows. There was that awkward silence between them again. But Jimin heard the Alpha stand up and walk to his room. Right away Jimin knew the mess he was bringing to the group. He could be hopeful all he wants. But he knew the odds weren’t in his favor.

Chapter Text

The sun was setting by the time the other five members came home. Yoongi was the first one in. And immediately, he looked around for the sick omega. As he walked more into the dorm, he found Namjoon sitting at the table and drinking water while browsing his phone.

“Where’s Jimin?” Yoongi asked. The other alpha looked at him from the corner of his eyes. As if he was judging him. “He’s sleeping. He’ll be okay. Probably just a stomach bug.” he said as he stood up to put his glass in the sink. “I’m going to see him,” Yoongi said as he made his way towards Jimin’s room. But before he could make it out of the kitchen, Namjoon grabbed his arm. Stopping him in his tracks.

“I wouldn’t.”

Yoongi turned to look at the other alpha in his eyes. The leader had an unpleasant look. Like he was punishing Yoongi for something.

The smaller alpha swallowed before taking his arm back. “Fine..”

Meanwhile, Jimin was laying in bed. Listening to the alphas outside. He turned onto his side and sighed.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Namjoon sighed as he laid down on his bed. Today was way too stressful.

First hearing about Jimin and Yoongi’s affair. Then hearing that Jimin might be pregnant? This wasn’t something they should be dealing with. They were idols with the world watching their every move. One wrong move and everything could go downhill. Not just for Jimin, but for all of them.

“Joon?”

The alpha looked up to see Jin peeking his head in. He felt a sense of relief. If anyone could make him feel better, it was the oldest omega, Jin.

“Hey. How was practice?”

“It was fine. Weird without you guys.” He smiled before sitting on the chair at Namjoon’s desk. The alpha turned and smiled. God, he was so beautiful. Even when he looked tired as hell.

“Sorry about that. Just had to make sure Jimin was okay.” He explained sitting up. “So is he okay?”

“Ah...yeah. It's just a stomach bug. He’s going to see a doctor in the morning.” The alpha said rubbing his hand over his eyes. He felt the bed dip as the omega sat down. “Sounds serious if he has to see a doctor.”

“Just a precaution. It will be fine Jin.” He spoke as he sat up.

“Well..Okay. I trust you.” Jin smiled. At that moment, Namjoon wished he could tell Jin what was going on. But he knew better. “Anyway. The choreography is looking great. At least Hoseok was able to help us.” He chuckled. “We’ll be able to catch you up tomorrow.”

“Right. Tomorrow.” Namjoon said looking at Jin’s lips. The omega just brushed his teeth, so his lips were nice and plump from the warm water.

Namjoon wanted to press his against them badly.

“Well, it’s late. We should probably sleep now. Otherwise, we’ll be a mess tomorrow too.”

Namjoon was taken out of his thoughts before nodding. Today wasn’t the day he would kiss Jin.

Maybe another day.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Jimin leaned forward as he yawned. It was way too early to be at a doctors office. But Namjoon and he were there anyway.

Jimin had already gone through the normal routine or a checkup. Blood pressure checked, weight checked, breathing check, etc. Jimin felt like everything was fine. The nurse had a stoic face the entire time. So maybe nothing was wrong.

“Don’t look too excited.”

 

Jimin turned his head to the alpha. “I’m just so tired. But they said everything looks fine. So maybe the test was wrong?”

“We’re still waiting for results.”

“I’m trying to be optimistic here.” Jimin sighed. “And I’m being realistic.” Namjoon yawned. Before Jimin could say something, the door opened. All they could see what the nurse behind a small machine. Jimin’s mind was thinking a million things.

“Alright. Just lie on your back and lift your shirt.”

Jimin looked at Namjoon. The Alpha shrugged. So Jimin just lied back and stared at the ceiling.

The nurse put some weird clear goo on his stomach. It was cold enough to make him shiver.

“Okay. I’m looking at your abdomen right now. And..” The nurse trailed off in Jimin’s mind. It was probably just some stuff about how he should watch what he eats or something.

“And this right here is your baby.”

A pause.

“W-Wait.What?” The omega turned to finally look at the nurse. She moved the screen so Jimin and Namjoon could have a better look.

“This is your child. Your guess was right. You are expecting.”

Jimin had to sit up. What was he even looking at? It looked like a blob. A blob shaped like a bean. That couldn’t be a baby.

“That’s...That’s it?” He asked in a small voice.

“Yes. Take good care of it.”

Jimin felt his chest grow tight. Either that or his throat was getting smaller. Because it hurt.

What was he going to do?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The two sat outside the clinic. Because it was so early, they didn't have to worry about anyone recognizing them. The area was empty at this time. They sat in silence as let everything sink in. No one is courageous enough to speak.

 

It took a few trucks driving by to break Namjoon out of his thoughts.

“Jimin..”

No response. Jimin was staring off into space. He probably still didn't believe what was going on? And who could blame him? They were taught to have an almost perfect image. Being idols and being pure. Even though most of them were far from perfect and pure.

“Jimin.”

“What do you want me to say?” The blond said. It was in a harsh tone. He was panicking.

“I just want you to be okay.”

“Well, it's not. It's not okay. Nothing about this is okay!” Namjoon frowned and leaned forward. He was used to helping others when they were emotionally unstable. This was no different. The situation was delicate. But Namjoon would help him through it. He moved to wrap his arm around Jimin’s shoulders.

“This is crazy. But we’ll figure something out.” He said softly. The other was shaking. He could feel it.

Jimin was scared.

“It’ll be okay, Jimin.”

Chapter Text

Jimin had managed to calm himself before the two made it back to the dorms. Everything seemed normal. The only one up at this early hour was Jin and he was making coffee.

“Oh. Hi. How was the appointment?” The older omega asked. Jimin froze in place a bit. “Fine. Just an annoying bug. Just waiting for it to pass.” He said softly walking to the fridge to get water. His throat was so dry.

“I guess that’s good.” Jin shrugged.

Namjoon could see that Jin was eyeing the younger male. How long were they going to hide this from him? Or the rest of the group for that matter?

“Well, get some rest. We have a day off today.” Jin smiled. Jimin nodded. “Thank god.” He said taking his glass of water and sitting at the table.

Just as he did, they heard the to the Genius Lab open. Yoongi emerged from the room, looking like a vampire. Meaning he seemed paler due to him sitting in the dark for hours with nothing but the light from his computer giving him means to see. The bags under his eyes seemed darker than usual as well. Jimin sometimes envied how the Alpha could muster up the strength to stay up all night to make music. Of course his passion for music had a lot to due with it. And who could resist a guy who makes music out of nothing but his mind and a computer?

Jimin looked away so he could avoid facing the alpha. He wasn’t ready. Just looking at him made him feel guilty. Yoongi had a passion for what he did. He loved where he was in his career. And in one instant, Jimin could take that all away by revealing the news to him. It was eating at him.

“Jimin?”

The omega looked up to see Namjoon standing over him. He must have been looking into space as he was worrying about this, because the alpha looked concerned. Namjoon rose his brows. Jimin could only nod and finish his water. He then refilled his glass and walked to his room with Namjoon escorting him there.

Yoongi couldn’t help but stare at them, with a feeling of jealousy filling his chest.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Jimin couldn’t bring himself to join everyone for breakfast. He completely lost his appetite after the results.

A baby.

He was having a baby. He had the stupid sonogram picture in his pocket. Just knowing it was there felt like it was burning a hole in his leg.
How was he supposed to approach this situation? He would have to tell someone first. His parents maybe. A safer bet was his team. But that seemed harder than just calling your mom. Because he would actually have to face them. Then after, he would have to come clean to the company. What happens from there? Was he going to get fired? Would the media ruin his life?

And what about the rest of the group? How was this going to affect BTS?

Is this going to ruin everything they worked so hard for?

He had to shake his head as he felt his breathing grow harder by the second. This was too much for him to handle all at once.

“Jimin.” He heard a knock at the door.

“Go away Namjoon. I can’t right now.” The door opened. “It’s me.”

Jimin turned and felt his skin jump. “Yoongi..”

The alpha cleared his throat before closing the door behind him. He walked over to Jimin’s bed and sat down.

“Whats going on?”

“Huh?” The omega’s heart raced. Had he figured it out?

“What’s going on?” He asked leaning against the headboard so he could get a better look at Jimin.

Jimin felt overexposed with Yoongi staring at him. “I’m just not feeling good.” He said furrowing his brows. “Eating will make me feel worse.”

“Okay..” Yoongi said. He sounded unamused and unconvinced. “So you and Namjoon… What’s going on there?”

Jimin almost choked on his spit. “What?”

“You and Namjoon.”

“Are you being serious right now?” Jimin asked feeling offended.

“You two just seem… I don’t know. But he won’t stop staring at you. And I thought what we had was only exclusive to us?”

Jimin sighed and ran a hand through his dirty blonde hair. “You’re ridiculous…” he started. “He’s our leader. He worries about all of us.”

 

“No. He was looking at you differently.” “Yoongi, he had to take me to see a doctor. Of course it seemed different.” Yoongi still was unconvinced.

Jimin let out a frustrated sigh. “Look. I haven’t been myself lately. I have a habit on gambling with my health and it finally caught up with me.” He explained. “I’m fine and absolutely nothing is going on between Namjoon and I.”

The alpha pursed his lips and sighed. “Fine. If that’s all that’s going on, then okay.”

Jimin rolled his eyes. “Why does it matter? I’m not your omega to control.”

“Because we promised that this was only between us. I’m not letting you throw away your career for more affairs.” Yoongi said leaning forward as his eyes went a bit dark.

The omega scoffed and avoided looking at them. If he did, he would fall for his stupid tricks again.

He wasn’t that kind of omega.

“I can do whatever I want, without BigHit finding out. If i wanted to… I don’t belong to anyone like some trophy to show off.” He said letting his pride take over.

But it was reduced to nothing when he felt Yoongi grab his hands and pin him to the headboard. Jimin gasped as it happened so fast. He’s never seen Yoongi like this. So...frightening. His heart raced as the alpha moved his mouth to his scent glands. Breathing deeply.

“You’re mine. No matter how you look at it…” his voice rumbled in his chest. Sending chills up Jimin’s spine. He tried to shake his head in disagreement.

“Let go of your pride. You want me just as much as I want you.” He said before letting go of his wrists. He then stood up and ran a hand through his hair.
Jimin didn't move from his spot on his bed.

“....Get some rest.”

Nothing but the sound of Yoongi’s footsteps fill the room before he left.

Jimin let out a breath he didnt even know he was holding.

His arms wrapping around his stomach.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter Text

“Namjoon?”

The alpha was on his laptop. After the appointment, Namjoon couldn't help but fear for what the future held for them. He was researching past celebrity scandals in the industry. Seeing where they were now. If they had happy lives or if their lives were ruined. He didnt feel good seeing mostly negative results. He closed his laptop as Jin called for him.

“You have a moment?” The omega asked crossing his arms as he leaned against the wall.

“Yeah. What’s wrong?”

Jin pursed his lips. “Is something going on with Jimin?”

The alpha swallowed thickly as the mention of the younger omega. “What do you mean? He has a stomach bug. He’ll be okay soon.” Namjoon knew he sounded hesitant. How an earth was he going to hide this.

“Are you sure? Just him...getting sick randomly. Remember he wasn’t doing well before. Is he reverting back?”

“Jin. Everything is fine.” Namjoon said holding up his hands.

Jin sighed. “Okay.. Okay I believe you. You aren’t our leader for nothing.” He smiled softly. “Just...If something is wrong, you would tell us. Right?”

The alpha felt something tug at his heart. He couldn’t keep this up.

But he had to for now.

“Of course. We’re a team.” He smiled. The corner of Jun’s mouth tugged up. “Good.” He said nodding his head as he started to walk off. The alpha sat there watching him leave. He wanted to keep talking to him. God he wanted Jin to stay. They never had this time to themselves. Not like this.

He clenched his fist as he let the omega go. Today wasn’t that day

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*

Jimin sat on his bed as was writing down a list in his journal. A personal list of things he needed to improve on regarding his dancing and singing. Nothing anyone else discussed with him. But a a list made from his own criticisms of himself.

While it was frustrating, it kept his mind off of his situation. He didnt want to think about ow he was going to have to come clean to everyone. Probably make a public statement about it? Maybe ever a twitter post? Regardless, the world was going to know. That he was pregnant and unmated. This goes against everything everyone assumed him for. Some angel. Or sweet sweet clueless virgin. It wasn’t the worst thing to be seen for. But once that image was shattered, there was no telling what was going to happen to him.

“Jimin?”

The omega looked up to see his Alpha roommate smiling at him. “Come on. We’re going out tonight.”

“What?”

“We’re going out. You can’t say no tonight. We have the time off!” He grinned. His cute heart smile brightening up his room. “Hobi..I don’t know-”

 

“Nope. Not taking that today!” He said grabbing his hand. “Lets get ready. We’ll get some panda express!”

The omega laughed. “Its not the same as the Panda Express in America!” He whined and pouted. Hoseok laughed as he continued to drag Jimin out of the room. Right away, Taehyung and Jungkook were dressed and grinning. Both obviously happy that Jimin was out and ready to go out with them. The omega smiled. Maybe he was too stressed out lately.

One night couldn’t hurt.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~**~*~*

Jimin was glad he went out. He didn’t realize how hungry he was until he had his food right in front of him. And it was perfect, the restaurant was quite empty and they opted for taking a table in the corner. Jimin being the first to start digging into his food.

“Sprite again? Try and get used to coke. We might be sponsoring them soon.” Jungkook said towards the other alpha.

“Let me enjoy my sprite.” Hoseok pouted before returning to his food.

Jimin laughed as he watched them bicker. He was chewing his food before he looked up and saw people outside the restaurant staring at him through the window. They were definitely pointing and talking about him. He was used to it by now. They were all used to it. No matter where they went, someone was bound to notice them. He was about to let them know that they probably should book it back to the dorms. But he looked back up as he noticed more people staring at him. He swallowed his food nervously. Some people were laughing. Others were glaring at. Something felt off.

“Jimin, is that you?”

The omega looked up to the tv on the wall. His eyes widened at what he saw.

A picture of him and Namjoon. Hugging.

‘These pictures of the band mates have been sent to us by an anonymous Photographer. But we can clearly see what’s happening. The two are embracing each other. By the looks of it, maybe they are more than friends? Right now, Big Hit Entertainment has not commented on the issue yet.,

Jimin felt like he could barely breathe. He saw the others staring at him. Like they actually believed that bull crap. He quickly turned when he heard the sound of phone cameras going off. People were starting to take pictures.

“Let’s go.” He heard Hoseok say firmly. His alpha instincts telling him to protect the omega and beta. Jungkook had a similar look on his face. They all got up quickly, Taking their leftovers in a bag and walking out of the restaurant.

They were bombarded by random reporters. Rather, Jimin was bombarded.

“Jimin, can you confirm the rumors about you and Namjoon being mates?”

“What? Of course no-“

“How will this affect the rest of the group?”

“Any mating marks?”

Jimin felt like he could barely breathe. Everyone swarming him at once. Most of these reporters were definitely Alphas. All the scents combined made him want to vomit.

“Hey, give him space!” Thankfully, Taehyung grabbed him before Jungkook and Hoseok could get to the reporters. They all jumped into the BigHit van so their driver could take them back to the dorms.

Once they finally had a chance to catch their breaths, they all turned to Jimin.

He definitely had some explaining to do.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter Text

Jimin was the first one into the dorms. The two alphas and beta, who were out with him, following close behind. The omega felt relief wash over him when they closed the door behind them. They managed to get away from all those reporters.

 

When Jimin caught his breath, he looked up to see Namjoon in front of him looking concerned. He then turned to see everyone staring at them. They all had the same look on their faces. Confusion. Except Yoongi. Yoongi was almost unreadable. But Jimin could see hints of betrayal in his expression.

 

“You two owe us an explanation.” Jin said seriously. Of course they were confused. While they hugged all the time, What the media was portraying made it seem like there was something more going on between Jimin and Namjoon. And their friends were falling for it as well.

 

“Nothing is going on.” Namjoon started when he turned to face the oldest omega. “Its just a picture.”

 

“Bullcrap. This doesnt look like some hug you give someone when they won an award or something.” Yoongi stated. Jimin could hear the anger in his voice. “What’s going on between you two?”

 

Jin took a deep breath. “If there was something going on, then you two should have come to us about it. Not wait till the media plasters it everywhere.”

 

“We aren’t together. We don’t plan on being together.” Namjoon explained. “I took Jimin for his checkup and he was nervous. You know he’s been sick.”

 

“I don’t know.” Taehyung started. All eyes on him. Jimin swallowed thickly. “It looks like someone received bad news. So no. I don’t think Namjoon and Jimin are together.” he offered Jimin an awkward smile. “But maybe there's something else going on.”

 

Jimin felt his breath leave him when they all turned to him.

 

In That moment he thought about how Namjoon encouraged him to tell them everything.

It was now or never.

 

“...I’m pregnant.”

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

Yoongi sat in front of his computer. The lights were off and he was wrapped up in a thick blanket. The screen being the only thing lighting up the genius lab.

 

He was just pressing random notes on his keyboard. Whatever came to his mind. And right now his mind was full of anger, sadness, confusion? He couldnt just feel one thing right now.

 

Jimin was pregnant. Pregnant with his baby. He came clean to everyone earlier today. He couldn’t believe it at first. It sounded like a joke. But from the look on his face, it was real. The situation was real. And the worst part? No one knew who the father was.



“...I’m pregnant.”

 

There was a long silence between everyone. Jimin studied their faces to see how they were going to react. Would they be angry at him?

 

Hoseok bursted out laughing. His laughter was contagious to Jungkook because the maknae snorted as well. They thought he was joking.

 

“Okay. Thats a good one Jimin!”

 

“I’m not joking.” Jimin said furrowing his brows. That time, the laughing alphas stopped laughing. If this was a joke, then it wasn’t funny anymore.

 

“I’m not stupid. I know I was sick for too long. So I did my own research and the symptoms I had just made sense. I didn’t want to believe it at first. I just thought the test I took was false. But I didn’t get better. I told Namjoon first.”

 

Everyone’s gazes moved to their leader.

 

“So we scheduled an appointment. And the blood test said the same thing.” He swallowed. As if the situation didn't seem real enough, his chest ached as he came clean to his bandmates. The room was quiet again. Jimin waited for the backlash. But it never really came. What could anyone say in this situation.

 

But what he did recieve was a tight hug. He smiled softly as Taehyung held him close and tight.

 

“Oh god. Chimmy is going to be mama!” The beta said. Jimin could tell he was trying not to cry.

 

The reactions were all mixed. But mostly he felt nothing but support. Jungkook, Tae, and Hoseok were excited for him. But the other Hyungs held similar faces of concern for the young omega. Jimin couldn’t even read Yoongi’s expression.

 

“Jimin..” The omega turned when Jin put a hand on his shoulder. “Namjoon isn’t the father. That much I can tell.”

“No. He was just helping me.”

“Okay.” Jin breathed in relief.

 

“Then… Who is?”

 

That was the question Jimin didnt want to answer. He looked around. Everyone wanted to know. His gaze landed on Yoongi. He hoped his expression was enough to relay the message to him and only him.

 

“I don’t know.”

 

Yoongi groaned as he sat up straight. His back killing him from hunching over. He sighed. He still couldn’t believe what Jimin did.

 

He’d rather have everyone believe he slept around, then potentially ruin Yoongi’s career and reputation.

 

“Idiot..” he mumbled.

 

But he didn’t believe it. If anything, he was the idiot for going along with it. They were nowhere close to mating much less courting. So bringing a baby into whatever they had seemed irresponsible. But then again, letting Jimin endure this alone was morally wrong. Especially since he definitely was going to get a lot of backlash for it.

 

No one brought up yet how they had to come clean to Big Hit. Or how this would mess with their schedule. And they were pretty sure Big Hit was currently planning out their next world tour schedule. Jimin probably wouldn’t be able to travel far after a while. Yoongi was pretty sure plane trips were not allowed during pregnancy. That also meant, Jimin probably couldn’t perform after a while. There were so many things to factor in and it was overwhelming Yoongi.

 

“Damnit…” he sighed as he took off his headphones.

 

He really messed up.







Chapter Text

The sun hit Jimin’s face as it rose. He grunted as his sleep was disturbed. He yawned and stretched. As he laid there staring at the ceiling, he started to recollect his thoughts.

 

Right. He told everyone last night.

 

He remembered their faces. Shocked, worried, curious? He also remembered that he didn't say who the father was. Rather, he lied about it. So far no one had an suspicions that it was Yoongi. Which is what Jimin wanted. It was for the best.

 

Yoongi was already stressed and working hard. Last thing he needed was everyone knowing that he was having an affair. It would ruin his image.

 

Just remembering his face last night made him uncomfortable. He definitely needed to talk to Yoongi about it when he had the chance…

 

But for now, chose to ignore that. He wanted breakfast.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

When he walked into the kitchen, he was surprised to find it empty. Usually by this time, the place was full with everyone making their own breakfast pr mooching off of someone’s plate.

 

But today it was empty except for Taehyung sitting at the table eating cereal. The beta blinked as he heard Jimin walking in. He quickly swallowed his food and grinned.

 

“Morning sleepyhead.”

 

“Hey.” Jimin smiled as he say down at the table. “Where is everyone? Usually this place is crowded by now.”

 

“Oh..” tae’s face fell a little. “Well, the Hyung’s decided to go out for breakfast to….give you some space? I dont know. They’re worried about you. Oh and Jungkook is sleeping in today.”

 

“Space? I’m pregnant. Not dying.” Jimin sighs. “I didnt want to be treated differently..”

 

“You wont be treated differently. I think we all kind of need to take this in…” tae said scooting his chair closer to the omega. He moved his bowl aside to rest his elbow on the table to hold his head. He looked at Jimin.

 

“You...really dont know who the father is?”

 

Jimin felt a half frustrated sigh escape his mouth. There it was.

 

“No. I just...i made mistakes. And now i’m paying for it.” He purses his lips and looks at Tae’s bowl as he thought about what he would say next.

 

“I know the media is glorifying those pics of Namjoon and I. But… I was terrified. I still am. I dont know anything about babies.”

 

“But you’re giving it a chance at life? Like, you’re really going through with this?” Tae asked seriously. Jimin crossed his arms and looked at the ceiling. “Yeah. I’m going to have this kid. I dont know if I’m keeping it. But its a start…” he said putting his hands on the table. Tae grinned from excitement. “Wow. A baby. I cant believe it…”

 

“Me neither. It still doesn’t exactly, feel real.” Jimin smiled softly. “I still feel fine overall.” “I heard it take a few months to actually feel pregnant.” Tae added.

 

Their conversation was interrupted by Jimin’s stomach growling. The omega flushed a bit and held a hand over it. “I’m really hungry..” he chuckled.

 

“I can imagine. You kind of just went to bed after everything last night. You’re eating for two now.” Tae said. “I can’t cook, so we can just go out to eat with Jungkook?” He suggested.

 

“Sounds fun.” Jimin smiled.



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

The four eldest of the group sat silently as they waited for their breakfast to be served. No one wanted to speak first. Yoongi was especially more quiet than usual.

 

No one knew it was him. But this felt like an interrogation. Like he had to say something.

 

“I’m sorry you guys had to find out this way.”

 

All of them looked at Namjoon. “I knew Jimin had to come clean at his own pace. But now all these rumors are starting. I assure you, i am not romantically involved with him. But as his Hyung, I’m going to help him through this. Whatever decision he makes, we all should be there for him.” His eyes moving to Yoongi.

 

The short alpha flinched under his gaze. Did he know?

 

“Right. It doesnt matter how this all happened. Its happening now.” Hoseok spoke up. “All we can do is be there. Whether he wants this to happen or not.” He smiled softly.

 

“What do you think he’s going to do?” Jin asked. “He wont even consider abortion. When the doctor brought it up, he didn’t listen.” Namjoon said sighing. “So either he will keep the baby or have someone adopt it.”

 

“That's what he should do..” yoongi said poking at his food. Everyone looked at him. The alpha looked around and shrugged. “What? None of us are capable of keeping a baby. We have no parenting skills, and BigHit will probably fire him if he decides to keep it.” He explained.

 

Jin and Hoseok looked shocked to see Yoongi so blunt about this. But Namjoon had different look on his face. Yoongi chose to ignore it. He was speaking the truth. It was the best decision for everyone. Especially Jimin.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

Namjoon and Yoongi decided to head back to the dorms while Jin and Hoseok did some much needed grocery shopping.

 

Namjoon looked around and realized that it was just them two in the dorms.

 

“What the hell is your problem?”

 

He didnt know why he chose now to speak rather than back at the restaurant. But he was going to speak with Min Yoongi right now

 

“What?”

 

“You know what. It's so easy for you to just say that Jimin can give up his kid like that. You haven’t put any thought to how this is going to affect him.”

 

Yoongi swallowed thickly. So he knew. “How long have you known.” “I figured it out. Both your sleep schedules being messed up for unknown reasons. You staying behind with him sometimes. Someone was bound to find out.” He explained. “You’ve got some nerve to say what Jimin should do as if it wasn’t your issue.”

 

“Well, Jimin made it only his issue when he didnt bring me up last night. If he wants to keep the father anonymous then why should I stop him?”

 

“Because its not right. Everyone thinks Jimin was sleeping around with any alpha. If that gets out, it can be worse on him than any story of an affair with a friend can do.”

 

Yoongi looked away to avoid the look the other alpha was giving him. “I’ll...try and talk to him.” He said pathetically.

Chapter Text

Yoongi spent the whole day staring at his computer. He said he was going to work on something new for a future album. But he accomplished nothing.  Breakfast with the other Hyungs made him anxious. And Namjoon speaking with him certainly didn’t help. The other alpha was definitely checking every chance he had to see if Yoongi was working on speaking with Jimin. So right now the genius lab was his safe space.

 

But he knew he couldn’t keep avoiding his issues. That’s not who he was. Yoongi wasn’t a jerk. At least, that’s not what he wanted to be.

 

When he stood up, he suddenly realized how hungry he was. He quickly realized that he was sitting all day. Aside from bathroom breaks. He sighed as he left his dark sanctuary to get some food from the kitchen. He yawned as he turned on the light.

 

“Mmf! Ah, Yoongi!” The alpha flinched at that sudden mini outburst. He looked up to see Jimin at the table. Jar of peanut butter in front of him. Splotches on his lip complimenting his snack.

 

“Oh. Sorry. I just, wanted to get some dinner.” Yoongi responded. Jimin swallowed before smiling. “It’s midnight. Dinner happened hours ago.”

 

“I can say the same to you.” Yoongi chuckled. His famous gummy smile enough to warm the omega’s heart.

 

“I have an excuse.” Jimin smirked. “You know. Carrying a baby here…” he trailed off  realizing he brought up the awkward, yet serious topic they both were avoiding. Yoongi grabbed his own jar or jelly to go with the peanut butter Jimin had out and some bread. He the. Joined the omega at the table. No words were said as they just made sandwiches for both of them. Jimin took a bit of his before Yoongi did. The silence making both males nervous. Yoongi decided he had to be the one to speak first, or else neither of them would solve anything.

 

“Why did you lie to everyone?”

 

Jimin visibly froze. His lips parted a bit as he struggled to get any words out. “I…” he sighed. “I was just trying to protect you. You have way more going on with your career than I do.” He said rubbing the back of his neck. “What would happen if BigHit found out you got an omega pregnant? And worst of all, me?” He frowned. “I just thought, we could avoid any unnecessary issues that can come up..”

 

Yoongi looked at his half eaten sandwich. “So what do we do?”

 

“There is no ‘we’, Yoongi. I just have to go through this and… I guess have the kid adopted.” Jimin shrugged. “I mean, we were just messing around. So it’s best if the kid goes to a normal home with two parents who love each other.”

 

Yoongi swallowed a lump he felt forming in his throat. The thought of Jimin going through pregnancy and just giving up their kid. It didn’t sit well.

 

“No.”

 

He didn’t know what came over him. But he didn’t like the plan at all. It made him feel sick. He could see Jimin’s confused face.

 

“Excuse me?”

 

“No. No, I’m not okay with this.” He said pushing his plate away. Jimin sighed. “I’m not having a kid with a half assed ‘friends with benefits’ relationship. It’s not even a relationship. I don’t even know what we have, Yoongi. It’s confusing and it’s not good to keep sneaking around like this.”

 

The alpha scoffed. “You wanted it just as much as me. But suddenly you don’t want this? Why didn’t you say anything before?” “I don’t know Yoongi! I’m and omega and you’re an alpha!” He said leaning forward. Yoongi could see his face turning red.

 

The both realized how close they were. The alpha didn’t want to do anything rash. So he didn’t know what to do or say next.

 

Until Jimin grabbed his shirt collar and pulled him close so they were kissing.

 

Yoongi was most definitely caught off guard. But he felt his hands move on their own. They made their way to Jimin’s waist so he could hold him close. Pretty soon Jimin was letting Yoongi’s tongue into his mouth. The omega flushed and moaned. Immediately, he lowered his voice so they wouldn’t wake anyone up.

 

The alpha pulled the Omega into his lap so they were even closer. “Y-Yoongi...Oh Yoongi…” he moaned into his ear. His hips starting to grind on the other. He definitely was rock hard by now.



Yoongi felt his own dick twitch. He needed to take him back to his studio. It was the only place they had privacy.

 

“Mmmm, Jimin… My studio..” Yoongi muttered between kisses. Jimin pulled back to catch his breath. His lips were already plump and swollen from sucking face with the alpha. A big turn on for Yoongi. He stood up and pulled Jimin up with him. They walked as quietly as they could to his studio. Once inside, Yoongi closed the door and locked it. The two stood there for a bit in awkward silence.

 

Jimin, once again, was the one to make the first move. He moved forward and pressed his lips against Yoongi’s. This time he was softer. He definitely wanted him. He wanted him all to himself. So Yoongi was going to give that to him. He moved his hands around his waist again to pull him closer. The omega gasped in response and breathed heavier. “Alpha…”

 

There it was. His instincts taking over. Yoongi lived for it. But now it felt different. Did Jimin want him for him? Or to fulfill his desires as an omega? To only fuck and breed? Yoongi definitely had no place to judge considering that's how they started this whole thing. Only acting on their instincts. But now they had reason to question whether they wanted each other, or to please their instincts. Jimin being pregnant made Yoongi question himself more than ever recently.

 

“Yoongi?”

 

The alpha blinked out of his thoughts when he noticed Jimin stopped kissing him. “You okay?”

 

“Yeah..Yeah…” He said moving back to kiss Jimin. The two kept kissing against the door. Jimin grinding on Yoongi finally made him hard. That was his cue to start moving them both to the couch. Jimin willingly laid back on the couch as his hands moved to Yoongi’s neck to hold him close to him. “Alpha...I need you…”

 

“Of course, omega…” He whispered into his ear. He moved his lips to Jimin’s neck and started sucking on it. The omega gasped and bit his lip. “Alpha...Alpha!” He gasped at the feeling of pleasure tingling down his spine.

 

Yoongi pulled away and bit his own lip as he admired the hickie he just gave him. To show others that he was his. Not claimed but he definitely was his to mate. Only his. His eyes went dark as he moved his hand to pull down Jimin’s pajama pants. Jimin’s dick sprung out. Fully erect and his entrance dripping with slick. The sight was enough to give Yoongi motivation to take off his own pants and move his dick to Jimin’s hole.

 

“Ah… Alpha, I need you inside me. Now…” He begged, tossing aside any shred of dignity he showed before. The alpha growled close to Jimin’s ear.

 

“Mine… My omega.”

“Y-Yours. Only yours…” Jimin replied. Yoongi pushed himself in slowly, causing Jimin to gasp again at the sudden tightness.

 

“Alpha!” He breathed into his ear. “Oh god. Fuck me hard!” He begged.

 

“You want me to fuck you hard?” He asked smirking. But he didn't wait for an answer as he fully pushed himself in the omega. Jimin’s hand moved to the grip the fabric of the couch. The alpha didn't waste any time as he started thrusting. Jimin feeling loser by the second. “You like that don’t you. You dirty omega.”

 

“Harder, alpha! Please!” He threw his head back moaning. Thank god the room was soundproof.

 

Yoongi’s hands moved from Jimin’s hips to the couch to steady himself as he thrusted faster in the omega. He didn't even give any warning he was close to his climax. He had to hold himself back from marking Jimin.

 

After all, this was only temporary.

 

He just grunted as he came and knotted inside Jimin. In return, Jimin moaned louder as he came as well. Getting it all over his shirt.

 

The two stayed still as they caught their breaths. Even with his knot swelling inside Jimin, They both were able to regain their thoughts and think about what they just did. Jimin couldn’t look at Yoongi straight. His eyes strayed to the side, probably settling on a crack in the wall. Yoongi swallowed. Jimin was unsure of what to say next.

 

Yoongi pulled out when his knot finally died down. He sighed as he was able to breathe normally again. He found himself also unable to look at the other. They’ve had sex many times. But it always ended with one of the other leaving the room.

 

“You should probably head back to your room.” Yoongi suggested.

 

“Y-Yeah...Thanks.” Jimin said in a soft tone. He slipped his pants back on as he unlocked the door and walked out.

 

Yoongi sat there as the situation dawned on him again. They made no progress again. He wanted to talk about their situation regarding the baby. But they got sidetracked. And truth be told, Yoongi let it happen so he didn't have to discuss it any further. If Jimin didn’t want him to be involved, then that was it. There was no reason to discuss it any further. Even if it didn't sit right with him, it was Jimin’s choice. Not his.





Chapter 9

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The air conditioning felt extremely cold today in Big Hit’s offices. Jimin felt a shiver go down his spine as he waited in a very uncomfortable chair.

 

This is it. Right now Jimin was waiting to have a private meeting with their manager. And the rest of the group waited on the floor below them. Jimin asked to be alone with their manager because he was treating this as his responsibility. SO today he was going to come clean about the pregnancy and to discuss any future plans. If all goes well, he would still have his job by the end of the day.

 

“Do you think he told him yet?” Jungkook was the first to speak up. Taehyung shifted uncomfortably next to him at the thought of his question. The beta showing signs of worrying about his best friend.

 

“They have to be starting their meeting about now.” Namjoon sighed. “They can’t fire him. Right? It’s not like he was caught with drugs.” Hoseok asked looking at Jin and Namjoon for any reaction to his question.

 

“Anything is possible. Jimin could be lucky enough to come out with a slap on the wrist.” Jin said running a hand through his hair.

 

Yoongi clenched his teeth a bit. “A slap on the wrist can mean anything here…” He said out of nowhere. All eyes turning to him. Yeah, no one liked the thought, but it was their reality. No matter how you label them , they were idols. In the public eye to be role models to millions and millions of fans. And with the contracts they sign, they promised to have the appearance of a perfect pure life. Anyone with a brain knew they weren’t perfect, but they still needed to keep up the image one way or another.

 

They sat in silence again. No one knowing what to say next. Time slowed down. Yoongi grunted and stood up. “I’m going to get some coffee.” He said walking away from the others. But as soon as he rounded the corner, he headed to the elevators. Of course he had to figure out what was going on. He can hide in the dark, but he still needed to know considering he’s at fault as well.

 

Once the elevator reached the second floor, he walked quickly to the other side of the building to their manager’s office. Right away, Yoongi heard yelling. His blood ran cold. He hoped that it wasn’t coming from their manager. Maybe just an office worker that’s having a hard time today at work. Or someone trying to negotiate appearances with certain venues for the group.

 

“You’re better than this! You know you are. You and Jin were always well behaved omegas!”

 

Yoongi swallowed of lump in his throat. That was definitely Sejin. Yoongi stood next to the door and listened.

 

“Sejin-“

 

“Are you sure you weren’t taken advantage of? Raped? Assaulted?!”

 

“No! I told you, this was purely consensual.” Yoongi could hear the frustration in Jimin’s voice.

 

“Jimin… I know you’re smarter than this.” Sejin sighed. The sounds of his feet pacing around filled the room.

 

“I made a mistake. And I’m going to fix it. I already have plans to find a family for the kid.” That tugged at Yoongi’s heart strings a bit.

 

“Adoption… so we have to plan around your pregnancy.” Sejin let out another sigh.

 

Yoongi waited to hear what they would say next. Was Jimin really going to be fired?

 

“Are you sure this is what you choose? You’re a good guy Jimin. Talented. Too young to be thinking about this.”

 

“I’m going through this. Whatever happens, I’m sticking with this.”

 

The alpha outside bit his lip. What he was doing was admirable. Just horrible timing.

 

“...Alright. I’ll have to talk with Bang PD about this. But...we’ll figure something out.” Those words coming from Sejin sounded like a godsend right now.

 

Yoongi didn’t realize he was holding his chest till he felt his fingernails digging into his shirt. Jimin wasn’t getting fired or leaving BigHit. They could rest easy for now. The alpha nodded to himself before he stepped away from the door. He didn't need to hear the rest. But as soon as he made it to the corner, the office door opened. Yoongi didn’t know why he turned when he should have been walking away. But he did anyway.

 

“Yoongi?” Jimin asked as he walked out.

 

The alpha pursed his lips.

 

“How...Much did you hear?” The omega asked. Yoongi sighed. “I heard enough.” Jimin looked away. Yoongi could see he was trying to find the right words to say. But before he could say anything, a low rumble erupted from his stomach. Yoongi’s brows went up as Jimin flushed.

 

“...You didn’t eat today?”

 

“How could I? I was so nervous that I threw up the glass of water I drank this morning.”

 

Yoongi sighed. He knew this was all rough on Jimin. But this seemed brutal. “Come on. I was going to get coffee. You should eat something.” He said using his head to point in the direction he was walking.

 

The omega seemed to hesitate a bit. But surprisingly he nodded and followed Yoongi.

 

________________________________________

 

Rather than heading to the break room to get coffee, Yoongi and Jimin put on masks and caps so they could go to a local cafe nearby.

 

Yoongi was relieved to see Jimin actually ordering food. They sat across from each other. Yoongi sipping his coffee while Jimin ate a deli sandwich with a side of cake. They both were quiet the entire time. The only sound being the clanking of utensils and the other customers chatting around them. Yoongi hated it. They never were uncomfortable around each other. But now they never know what to say or do around each other. Their current predicament certainly didn’t help.

 

“So you’re not fired?”

 

Yoongi immediately regretted asking when Jimin looked up. The omega put down his fork and nodded. “Yeah. I guess I’m not. I thought I would have to fight harder to stay. But, I got lucky this time.” He said leaning his head on his hand.

 

“I’m glad. We were all worried. It wouldn’t be the same without you.” He said putting down his mug. Jimin rubbed the back of his neck. “I’m glad too. I don’t know what I’d do if I had to leave.”

 

Yoongi managed a small smile. He didn’t know what came over him when he moved his hand over Jimin’s smaller hand. The omega flinched at the touch and looked at their hands. For a split second, it felt like he was going to hold his hand back. But he moved his hand back.

 

“We can’t Yoongi…” He said frowning and looking down. “If someone saw us, it can ruin you.” He said.

 

How can Jimin be worried about losing his job, and having a baby, but still only be concerned with Yoongi’s reputation? Yoongi didn’t understand it.

 

“Jimin-“

 

“I’m serious Yoongi. My image with Big Hit might be strained. But you can still keep yours clean.” He said looking Yoongi in the eye. “You worked way too hard to get to where you were. All the criticisms, your family, your music. Why would you risk it all for this?”

 

Yoongi didn’t know why himself. But he just know that he wanted Jimin to be happy. And he can’t be with this situation.

 

“Because its not fair to you. I don’t care what we are right now. We’re still friends, Jimin.”

 

Jimin looked back up. “What we are…? First you...completely reject any possible feelings I had before this all happened, take advantage of it to get a quick fuck. And now you’re suddenly bringing up feelings when I’m pregnant and scared of losing all that I worked for?” By the time Jimin’s rant was done, Yoongi’s eyes had widened abd his mouth felt dry.

 

“You know I can't… be in relationships.”

 

Jimin sat back and shook his head in disappointment.

 

“Then you get no say in this.”

 

Before Yoongi knew it, Jimin stood up and left a bit of cash for Yoongi to help pay for the food.

 

“I’ll see you back at the dorms.”

 

The alpha didn't even watch him leave. He sighed and stared into his coffee cup.

Notes:

Hey! So I’m not dead. I recently went on vacation and now I’m struggling to get back into the groove of writing while working. But I haven’t given up this story yet! So thank you guys for sticking around with my inconsistent updates

Chapter Text

Yoongi continued his day as normal. Just with the harshness of Jimin’s words lingering in the back of his mind.

 

Just like that, Jimin had pushed him away more. Yoongi wanted to be angry at him. But he couldn’t. After all, Yoongi constantly reminded Jimin that they couldn’t afford a relationship right now. At the peak of their career. International awards, Performing overseas, collaborations with many different artists, etc.

 

Everything seemed fine on the outside. Their day was normal. Except Jimin decided to head back to the dorms right away. After a long day of practice and planning, the group headed home for the day. Jimin of course was there on the couch. Taehyung and Jungkook were the first to greet the omega by running up to him and playfully jumping on the couch with him.

 

The air calmed down a bit as they all were together, realizing that the young omega wasn’t leaving anytime soon. The Maknae line’s laughter spread through the room, making everyone happy. Even Yoongi. Despite his place in this sticky situation, the alpha was relieved. Even if he knew he couldn’t go up to Jimin just yet, he was fine knowing that the omega was staying.

 

They all ate together like normal. Except there was no interaction between Jimin or Yoongi the whole time. No one seemed to notice either way. No one except Namjoon. The shorter alpha forgot that he knew everything. He began to wonder where he stands in this situation. If he was going to have a say in something. He was their leader after all. And that went deeper than just BTS. He was a guide for them. He was great with advice. He was smart.

 

Yoongi wasn’t surprised when Namjoon approached him by the end of the day. “How about a walk?” He asked.

 

The smaller alpha just simply nodded.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

Jimin felt relieved when Yoongi and Namjoon left the dorm. He didn't have to hide in his room and he could watch movies on the big tv in the living room. At least for now.

 

He sat on the couch curled up in a blanket. Put on whatever cartoons he found right away. Anything lighthearted. It felt good to just forget about everything for a bit and laugh.

 

His moment was interrupted when he felt the couch bounce. He saw Jungkook jump on the couch right next to him.

 

“Hey baby mama.” The younger alpha grinned. Jimin chuckled and threw a pillow at him. “No nicknames yet. I just started getting used to the idea.” He sighed out loud.

 

“Fine fine.” Jungkook laughed. “Mind If I change the channel? I wanna watch anime.” “Yes. I’m watching something now.” Jimin said pouting his lips. The alpha groand. “Come on. You’ve been here all day. Just let me watch a bit.” He said reaching over to try and get the remote. To which the omega leaned back. “Hey! I’m pregnant. Let me be lazy for a day!” He laughed as he stretched his arm back to keep Jungkook from getting the remote.

 

The alpha laughed as they played their little couch fight for a bit. Until jimin fell over off the couch. Landing on his bottom with a soft thud. Jungkook’s eyes widening. But calming when Jimin laughed. He chuckled and got on the floor with him. Not swaying when the omega leaned his head on his shoulder. Jungkook didnt know what came over him. But here Jimin was. Unmated, not courting, and pregnant. He didn’t know what held him back before. But right now his instincts were running wild. How could an alpha take advantage of him and just leave him unmated.

 

Jimin deserved better.

 

This was all Jungkook could think was he moved his hand to lift Jimin’s chin so he was looking at him. The omega’s face turned from laughter to confusion. “Kookie..?” He was able to say before the alpha closed the gap between their lips.

 

To Jungkook’s surprise, Jimin didnt fight back. He even closed his eyes and Let Him gently push him against the couch. They pulled away and Jimin only had one thought in his head.

 

He was in trouble.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

Yoongi And Namjoon walked along the cold empty streets.

 

Both just talking about their day and a few jokes along the way. It was calming for Yoongi. He didn’t exactly want to think about the issue at hand.

 

“So, whats going on with Jimin?”

 

Well, so much for that. Yoongi let out an audible sigh. “I dont want to think about it…”

 

“Yoongi, you two haven’t spoken all day. Or even glanced at each other. You haven't said a word to him since finding out he’s staying.” Namjoon explained. Yoongi could only listen as he struggled to find the right words to say.

 

“Are you two going to do anything about this?”

 

“What can I do when he doesnt want me there?” The shorter alpha asked stopping in his tracks. “Because we cant be together, Jimin doesnt want me there. Jimin wants something stable. Not some friends with benefits thing.”

 

Namjoon sighed. “So...you aren’t going to help him?”

 

“How can I help? He wants the baby adopted and to just move on. And honestly its best that way. We just move on with our lives. Why would i ruin that?”

 

“Because its your kid too.”



Yoongi had to take a moment to breathe. It was his kid. A kid he wasnt sure he wanted completely but knew he couldnt trust anyone else to care for it.

 

“I dont know whats right. But if Jimin thinks its or the best to give up the baby, then I cant interfere…” he felt the taller alpha wrap and arm around his shoulder. “We’ll figure something out. Maybe we need some rest.”

 

“He does more than me.”

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

It was dark by the time Yoongi and Namjoon return to their dorms. Half expecting everyone to be in bed, Namjoon turned on the lights so they could get settled in.

 

When the lights flickered on, Yoongi caught something in the corner of his eyes. He turned his head to see two figures on the couch. Upon further inspection, he realized it was Jungkook and Jimin. Both asleep. Jimin nuzzled in the alphas chest.

 

Something inside him made him fume. When did they…? And Why?




Chapter 11

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Yoongi sat in his lab in front of his computer. He usually would be brainstorming. But right now he was currently on YouTube watching their AMA’s performance. It was bittersweet. Their first performance live on American television was iconic. The views kept going up every second and more and more people were finding out who they were.

 

But he didn’t focus on the views or the comments. His view focused on Jimin the whole time. The way the omega poured his heart and soul into that performance. Because he knew he had to do it right. It made him smile. Because he knew he had fun despite how stressed they were about that show. He missed when that was the only issue they had. Them becoming international.  Yoongi paused the video on the right moment. When Jimin had his hand extending out to the camera when he was front in center. The look of satisfaction he had on his face.

 

The alpha remembered the night well. Because he was sure that was the night that made Jimin fall pregnant. Almost exactly 12 weeks ago. They had been in such a euphoric state of mind, they didnt bother to get condoms or ask about suppressants. Yoongi made love to him all night. It made sense that that was the night. Especially considering Jimin was around twelve weeks into his pregnancy.

 

Yoongi let out a sigh. He wished he was more careful. He wished that they never went into this meaningless sex filled relationship with Jimin. Maybe he should have tried to talk with him about them. Why they were so attracted to each other.

 

But it was too late now.

 

Jimin showed signs of moving on. And moving on with the Golden Maknae himself, Jungkook. They two had a close relationship since they met. But no one expected Jungkook to sweep the omega off his feet. Granted it has only been a week since Yoongi and Namjoon caught the two fast asleep on the couch together. But ever since then, the two were inseparable. They couldn’t walk into a room without catching the young alpha with his arms around the pregnant omega.

 

It irked Yoongi to no end. He never liked seeing couples bask in the honeymoon phase. It was annoying. But to see Jimin, the omega he had been fucking for months, cuddling with another alpha every second was killing him. It certainly didnt help that he was carrying his child and sometrin his told him that he had to be the one protecting Jimin.

 

He was interrupted by a knock at the door. He closed the window containing the video and grunted at whoever was at the door to come in. He turned to see Namjoon turning on the light.

 

“You cant always work in the dark. You aren’t a vampire.” He said with a dimpled smiled on his face.

 

“I can do what I want.”

 

Namjoon could only laugh and pull up a chair. “I just was writing something for the next album. Maybe if you helped, it can get your mind off things.”

 

“My mind isnt on things right now.” He said even though they both knew that was a lie.

 

“Even so, I think we should finish this song.” He said handing Yoongi his notebook.

 

The other alpha took the notebook and read the lyrics the other wrote. At the top was titled ‘The Truth Untold.’

 

“I know you’re trying to be symbolic here, but its too much like a love song.” He said as a critique.

 

“Well it kind of is. You know, for the ARMY.” He shrugged.

 

“Well...maybe add the whole, mask thing we’re doing for this album. Might as well stick with the theme.” He suggested.

 

“Mask thing?”

 

“Well you’re writing about this man who thinks who’s too ugly to show his face. Then put in the whole mask metaphor because he has to put on something safe to see the girl he loves.”

 

“I guess that can work.” Namjoon said as he wrote down a few notes.

 

“And...Have Jimin sing this part rather than Taehyung.” He added.

 

Namjoon looked up and studied his face. “Any particular reason.”

 

Yoongi was quite for a moment. “I just...I think he’s suited for this part.”

 

The other alpha gave him a sympathetic smile.

 

“Maybe you should let him know yourself. We have to pitch it to them before they start recording on friday.”

 

“No. Absolutely not.”

 

“Why? Because he’s with Jungkook now?”

 

“That..that has nothing to do with it.” He defended right away.

 

“Yoongi…”

 

Namjoon had placed a hand on his shoulder. “I know you can’t stand seeing them.”

 

“Of course not. I hate public affection and Jimin shouldnt be looking for another alpha. He has this album to worry about and a kid to give away.” He said turning away.

 

Namjoon sighed as he slouched in his chair. “You all will be the death of me.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“You’re right. There really is something there, Taehyung.”

 

Jimin furrowed his brows as Jungkook and Taehyung both has their hands on Jimin’s stomach. The omega’s abs have started to disappear lately but right now the two were insisting that there was a baby bump there. Of course, Jimin didn’t enjoy this one bit.

 

“There’s no bump there. And I swear I’m going to start charging you two to touch my belly.” He said sitting up.

 

“Well, you’re bound to show sooner or later. It nothing to be ashamed of.” Tae said wrapping his arm around his shoulder and pulling him into a hug. Jimin groaned and pulled away. “I’m not showing. I know my body and nothing is happening to said body.”

 

“Do you really though? I mean, its someone else’s body in you now.” Jungkook suggested, tilting his head.

 

“Exactly. In MY body.” Jimin said sticking out his tongue. “People dont start showing till like later. Right?”

 

“Actually,” They turned their heads to see Jin standing at the entrance of the hallway. Phone in hand as he googled pregnancy symptoms. “People usually start showing around the third months. You’re about to end your first trimester. So it would make sense if you have something showing now.”

 

The younger omega rolled his eyes. “The only thing I am now is hungry. So can we drop this and decided what to eat for dinner?” “Of course. I can cook something healthy for you.” Jin grinned. Jimin pouted and went on about how he wanted to order take out or something and Jin argued back.  

 

Jungkook laughed as he watched them bickering. Jin had become more protective of Jimin since he announced his pregnancy to the group. And he was relieved that they could at least make home comfortable for him.

 

“Alright Already. No more fighting. Lets just get food for Jimin and the baby.” Jungkook said moving to huge the Omega from behind. Jimin chuckled a little nervously when Jin gave them a look.

 

“If it will stop you two from getting touchy right there, dine we can order something for delivery.” Jin sighed. “Ooooh! We haven’t had pizza for a while.” Taehyung grinned. As if on cue, Jimin’s stomach growled, loud enough for everyone in the room to hear. He only laughed. “Pizza it is then.”

 

Jungkook and Taehyung laughed, making Jin sigh and mumble something about how he lived with children. They opted for picking up a pizza rather than have it delivered. And Jimin And Jungkook volunteered to pick it up.

 

It wasnt a far walk. Maybe a few blocks. But Jimin was enjoying the alone time with Jungkook. “You weren’t kidding. You’re always hungry now.”

 

“Hey its not me. Blame the brat.” Jimin smirked. Jungkook laughed and just looked at Jimin as they walked. The sunset behind him making him glow more than usual.

 

“So…Have you made a decision yet?”

 

“Hm?”

 

“Well, are you keeping the baby or not?” The younger asked. Jimin visibly tensed. “I...I dont know. There’s a lot to think about. We’re working hard on making out comeback perfect. We already had to push it back to after im due. And thats in August.” He said carefully. “I thinking bringing a kid into it would just be hectic. Not just for us. But for him as well.”

 

“We can totally handle a kid in the dorm.” Jungkook said trying to lift up the omega’s spirits.

 

“Okay but what about when we go on tour? Or when we just want to get coffee and the media will be all over him from birth? Or when we get stalked and he can get hurt? We can barely manage what we have alretand I-I cant imagine putting my kid through that!” jungkook regretted asking. He could see Jimin visibly shaking and panicking.

 

“Hyung! hyung..” the alpha said moving close and pulling him into an alleyway. Once alone, he held the other close. “Its okay, its okay. Just relax.” He said softly. The omega nuzzled his head on Jungkook’s neck as he let him hold him close. His breathing slowed and went back to normal.

 

“Kookie, I cant keep him… I just cant.” Jungkook stood there. The soft part of him hurting. No one knew what was right. But he was on the side of the group that wanted Jimin to keep the kid.

 

“You...I can be your alpha. I can be his father… You won’t be alone.” He offered nervously.

 

Jimin pulled away. “No. You cant put yourself through all that.” He said right away.

 

“Kookie. I appreciate the thought. But in the end, this is my decision. Mine...And I want what's best for everyone. The baby goes to a functional home, and we just...move on.” He said. “Please just...support me through this.”

 

The younger didn’t like the idea at all. But he hated seeing Jimin upset even more. “Okay Hyung. Okay.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The couple had returned with the pizza a little later than promised. Both earning an earful from Jin.

 

All criticisms ignored, they all sat down to eat. The other joining as well. Even Yoongi who had been in his room all day. Surprising no one.

 

While everyone bickered over evening out portions and making a mess, Yoongi stayed silent as he studied Jimin. Because he was rather silent as well. No one else seemed to notice. But he could see the redness under in his eyes and the puffiness of his eyebags. He wanted to say something. At least after dinner. But he couldn't find the courage to do it when He caught Jungkook pulling him into a hug as they wished each other a good night. Yoongi decided against it and figured he was fine. Without him.

 

At least he did. It wasn’t until around 2 in the morning when Yoongi heard footsteps in the hallway. He was glad Jin was a heavy sleeper. He got up to investigate. He walked out and looked around. Wondering who was up at this hour.

 

“Jimin?” He spoke up as he found his answer. The younger flinched and turned to face the alpha. “H-Hyung…” when he turned Yoongi could see why he was up. The other looked uneasy. Almost as if he was sick. Probably on his way to the bathroom.

 

“Are you okay?”

 

“Yeah. Im fine..” he heard the other say nodding and trying to play it off. “I-I just...hng..” as the other spoke, he trailed off to gag. Yoongi acted immediately. “Oh. Oh god..” he said moving his arms around Jimin’s shoulders to lead him to the bathroom as the younger kept gagging behind his hands. It felt like a miracle when Yoongi managed to get Jimin to the bathroom just ontime. The other moved down to the floor next to the toilet and started emptying his stomach. Maybe Pizza wasnt the best idea.

 

Usually Yoongi would look away if someone was sick. It was gross and he easily could get sick just watching. But he felt sorry for Jimin. And also guilty. It wasnt as if he was sick. The pregnancy was throwing a lot of things off center for him.

 

The alpha got down on his knees to be as a better level with Jimin. He rubbed his back as the other sniffled and coughed. Jimin mentally preparing for the next wave of nausea. This lasted for ten minutes before jimin flushed the toilet and sat up against the wall to compose himself. Yoongi quickly brought him a glass of water. “Drink this..” he said softly as he handed him the glass. Jimin looked at him as he sat next to him. He then carefully drank the water and instantly felt relief in his throat. “Thanks..” “Anytime.”

 

The two sat there in silence. Not knowing what to say. Jimin wanted to go to bed but he knew this might not be the last of his nausea for the night. And Yoongi knew it too. Thats why he stayed. And to his surprise, Yoongi broke the silence.

 

“You can borrow my hoodies. I have a lot to spare.” He said softly.

 

“What?” Jimin furrowed his brows in confusion.

 

“Oh. To cover up...that.” He said awkwardly. His eyes moving down to his midsection. Jimin’s eyes followed. And thats when he saw it. Against his white baggy shirt he wore to bed, Jimin’s could see a curve.

 

There was a bump.

 

“I...I didnt even see this..” he said moving a hand over it.

 

“Really? I mean...i just...noticed recently.” Yoongi said softly as he chose his words wisely. “It would make sense now. You’re nearing the second trimester.”

 

Jimin looked back up as his eyes met with Yoongi’s. “I-I guess i should start rethinking my wardrobe.” He said as he stood up. “I’ll take your offer.” He chuckled a bit.

 

Yoongi stood up as well. “Jimin...I know things are...i know you’re with him.” He started. He needed to get this out before it was too late.

 

“And I know I messed up. But...Can we..please remain close friends? I dont like change.”

 

“I know you dont. And neither do i.” Jimin said avoiding eye contact. “I do miss just being carefree with everyone. I miss the way things were. Before we started…”

 

“Yeah. I know….I just want us to be okay.” Yoongi said. He could see Jimin was thinking hard. “...Give me time Yoongi. I have to figured things out With him…”

 

“You can still be with Jungkook, I ju-“ he trailed off when the younger chuckled.

 

“No..” he said finally making eye contact with yoongi. Smiling brightly as his hand went to his stomach again. “Him.”

 

It took a second for Yoongi to understand. “You think its a boy?”

 

“Call it an intuition...I just have a feeling.” He smiled before nodding.

 

“Goodnight Yoongi..” he said softly as he walked past him. The alpha turning his head to watch Jimin go to his room and close the door.

 

He let out a breath he didnt even know he was holding. But he felt a little better. He wouldnt call that closure. But at least...Maybe everything would be okay?

Notes:

Hey guys! Sorry for the long wait! A lot has happened. First, I had the pleasure to see BTS live at the Newark concert and It was one of the best nights of my life and I have a newfound appreciation and Love for the group! Second, I just celebrated my birthday with my fiancé and I had a great time. My life has been hectic but im hoping to upload more often! Thanks for sticking with me!! ;3;

Chapter 12

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Having just finished successfully practicing their choreography for Fake Love, The group of seven clapped and sat down for a much needed break. While the song was recorded a bit of time ago, they finally had time to practice the choreography before filming the music video.

 

While Jimin was losing his abs, he was still fully capable of dancing without hurting himself. He still felt fine enough to practice and didn’t think it would be an issue yet. That being said, the omega had his first prenatal appointment right after. And while Taehyung practically begged to go, they all decided it was best for Namjoon to go with Jimin.

 

“Are you sure Tae cant tag along? Look at him, he’s going to explode from excitement.” Jimin said playfully. To add to hi statement, Taehyung nodded frantically and wrapped his arms around Jimin. “Sorry. But we have to keep a low profile. BigHit isn’t ready for the news to be out yet.” Namjoon responded before drinking from his water bottle.

 

“They’re going to see us go to a hospital either way. We can just say its our yearly checkup.” Jimin pouted. The weight of the situation not quite hitting him yet. The alpha just rolled his eyes and laid on the floor to further relax.

 

“Just bring home pictures. We can hang them on the fridge!” Taehyung grinned.

 

“Eh?! You guys already have the inside of the fridge a messy disaster. Dont ruin the outside of it!” Jin scolded in return.

 

“Not everything has to be in alphabetical order.” Jimin stuck out his tongue.

 

“I live with children!” Jin groaned.

 

Yoongi and Hoseok laughed at their bickering from the corner of the room. Yoongi managed a small smile as he watched Jimin happily interact with his Hyungs.

 

“So we’re taking bets. Boy or girl?” Yoongi turned his head towards Hoseok when he asked that. “What?” “Bets on the baby’s sex.” He grinned. “Jin is so sure its a girl. Well i’m going with boy. Besides a girl im our dorm would be a disaster.” He laughed.

 

“Doesn’t it seem a little taboo to take bets on an unborn kid?”

 

“Not if Jimin doesnt know.”

 

Yoongi sighed and looked at Jimin as he smiled brightly. “...Boy.” Yoongi said softly.

 

“Good choice.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Dont pick at your nails.”

 

“Im not. They have some dirt on them.”

 

“Then wash your hands.”

 

Jimin and Namjoon sat in the small examination room they were put in. Jimin had everything checked out and now all they had to do was wait. Jimin suddenly felt the heaviness of the situation fall on him. Thats right. They were here for the baby. The real baby thats growing in him.

 

“Taehyung could have come…”

 

“Well, Taeyhung doesn’t know how to deal with anxious people.”

 

“Im not Anxious.” “Jimin its okay to be nervous. This is a big thing we’re talking about here. A baby. And we might be able to see what it is today.”

 

Jimin felt his heart flutter a bit. Right. His baby’s gender. Whether it was a boy or a girl, he hoped they’d look like Yoongi. Maybe inherit his beloved lips everyone praises. Or have Yoongi’s gummy smile he loves so much.

 

“Feeling better?” Namjoon asked with a smile on his face. Glad that he could calm Jimin down during these confusing times. “Yeah. A lot better.” Jimin said through a grin. As he thanked Namjoon, there was a knock and the door and Jimin’s Assigned doctor, walked in. She was assigned by BigHit to care for Jimin and keep the news of his pregnancy out of the public.

 

She went through the normal questions and answers with Jimin who was excited now.

 

All he wanted was to see his baby now.

 

“So, Is it possible to find out...You know..” he cleared his throat. “The sex?”

 

“Well, you are nearing sixteen weeks. We should be able to have an idea.” Jimin grinned and laid down.

 

“Eager huh?” She laughed. “Very. Ive been looking forward to it. So has everyone in the dorm.”

 

“I’m sure.” Jimin watched the screen as she moved the wand around on his stomach. There was static before he can make out the typical ultrasound picture. “Now it definitely looks like a bean.” He chuckled.

 

“But its healthy. Baby seems to be developing properly. And I can definitely look at its chromosomes.”

 

Jimin stared at the screen. His heart filled with Joy. Then immediately he thought about Yoongi. How maybe he should be here.

 

“Jimin?”

 

The omega turned to face Namjoon. “Do you want to know what the baby is?”



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

There was a knock at the door of Yoongi’s room. Usually it was taboo to interrupt him from his after practice naps. But he made an exception. He couldn’t nap much today anyway. He yawned as he stood up and opened the door. Welcomed a soft smile from Jungkook.

 

“This better be good.” He said trying not to sound passive aggressive. He knew it wasn’t right, but he felt a little annoyed. He was, after all, with the omega carrying his kid.

 

“Sorry. I just thought I could ask for some advice.”

 

“Advice?” He rose a brow. The younger alpha nodded. “Well, you’re amazing at writing songs and poems. And since Jimin and I are…” he blushed as he tried to get the words out. “..Kind of a thing, I thought maybe I can try and write something for him.” He said with a giddy smile.

 

It irked Yoongi.

 

“I can’t help you there. Somethings just come from the heart.” He said beginning to close the door. “W-Wait! What do you mean?”

 

“If you loved him you’ll figure it out!” He said before finally closing the door and waiting to hear the younger alpha walk away. He then slide down the door and sat there.

 

He knew he had no right to act like this. But he couldn’t help it. He wasn’t okay with any of this. But he couldn't do anything but watch Jimin move on from whatever they had. His child included.

 

No. He shook his head before standing up and walking to his desk. He opened a drawer and pulled out a notebook, containing the lyrics he and Namjoon had so far for “The Truth Untold.” He skimmed what was written so far.

 

Maybe back then
A little
Just this much
If I had the courage to stand before you
Would everything be different now

I'm crying
That’s disappeared
That’s fallen
Left alone in this sandcastle
Looking at this broken mask

 

Yoongi swallowed at that last verse. While he and Namjoon agreed it was symbolic of a tragic love story, Yoongi slipped in stuff that he might have been feeling and still feels.

 

He didn’t realize he was writing about his relationship with Jimin.

 

“Fuck..” he laughed ironically and ran a hand through his hair.

 

He had to win him back.

 

He bit his lip as he as picked up a pencil and added lyrics to the song. To make it not only lengthy enough. But to tie it all in together. He smiled a bit as he read it over.

 

But I still want you.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

When the front door to the dorms opened up, everyone was up and walking out to the living room. All eager to greet Jimin and Namjoon. Immediately Jimin was hugged by Jungkook and was questioned endlessly by Taeyhung.

 

Yoongi naturally stood in the back of the group. Watching everyone crowd the Omega. Jimin answered all the usual questions. About the boring waiting room, and awkward examinations. But Yoongi can understand from everything, that Jimin and the baby were healthy. And thats all Yoongi could ask for.

 

“So?” Taeyhung started. “What is it?” He finally asked holding Jimin’s hands tightly. The omega grinned and flushed a bit. Everyone was eager to know. They all looked at Jimin as they eagerly waited.

 

“Its a boy.”

 

Yoongi’s heart stopped as he heard that. The room filled with collective gasps which quickly turned into cheers. And in Jin and Taeyhung’s case, disappointing moans.

 

“You owe us dinner, Hyung!!!” Hoseok laughed hugging Jin from behind, earning an earful of ranting from the eldest omega.

 

Jimin’s could only laugh. He was so happy. Happy about knowing his baby was healthy. And most importantly, a boy. Like he was hoping.

 

For a moment their eyes met and Yoongi’s heart sped up. He nodded as a sign of approval and congratulations. He noticed the omega blink before he was hugged by Taeyhung. Breaking their eye contact. Yoongi leaned back as everyone celebrated by starting to prepare dinner. Only Namjoon stood back with him to keep him company.

 

“Are you happy?”

 

“....Almost.”

Notes:

And Its a boy!! I was debating hard about whether it was a boy or a girl. But this was the plot i went with! I hope I didn’t disappoint anyone too much ;u;

If you would like, leave baby name suggestions! And again thank you guys for sticking around~

Chapter 13

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Hoseok! Take a shower! I can smell you from here!!”

 

Ever since Jimin announced that he was having a boy, things started going from there. His morning sickness started to decline, aside from a few smells setting him off. And a few was an understatement. Jimin’s nose became more sensitive and now he could smell everything. From rotting food in the fridge, to light body odor on his roommates.

 

Which lead to outbursts like this. Jimin was tired and hungry. So naturally he was grumpy. But as soon as Hoseok walked into the living room to grab something, Jimin took out his frustration on him.

 

“Jimin, I just showered.”

 

“Then put on deodorant or something! You’re making me sick!” He crossed his arms as he tried to figure out his own frustrations and sank further into the couch.

 

“Jeez. I didn’t know your kid was half korean and half Pure Evil!” He bit back as he walked off.

 

“Its not my fault you stink!”

 

“Jimin..” the pregnant omega turned to see Jungkook kneeling in front of him and holding his hands.

 

Everyone stood back to the side to see if Jungkook could calm the omega.

 

“You smell too! God I hate this!” Everyone coward away to make room as Jimin stood up and stormed off to his room. Slamming The door dramatically.

 

Namjoon audibly sighed. “Just give him some space. He’ll calm down soon.” He said. Being the leader, he volunteered to be in charge of Jimin. Right behind him was Seokjin who was simply being protective of his fellow omega roommate. But these duties came a lot of sleepless nights and long therapy session of simply comforting Jimin. His mood swings were definitely running rampant and frustrating everyone out. And they knew Jimin felt guilty about it. But he couldnt help himself.

 

Everyone sat awkwardly as they waited for something to happen. Taehyung And Hoseok turning on Netflix to watch anime, Jungkook just twiddling his thumbs next to them, Seokjin leaning on the wall tapping his foot, and Yoongi standing next to Namjoon to the side as they thought about what to do.

 

Namjoon hadn’t kept Yoongi updated with Jimin. He figured it was best to leave them to figure it out since it was painfully obvious to him that Yoongi still harbored feelings for the omega.

 

After enough awkwardness, Yoongi stood up and walked over to the room. He took a deep breath and knocked. “Jimin? You okay?” He asked softly.

 

Everyone had gathered all the way at the end of the hallway as if Yoongi was trying to stop a literal bomb from exploding.

 

“Come on Jimin. No one is upset at you.” He said looking at the doorknob. “Um...If you come out, we’ll let you choose dinner after practice.”

 

“Yah!!” Jin nagged from his spot. Offended that Yoongi offered that without his permission. But was ignored.

 

And the bribe worked. The door opened to reveal a very sad looking Jimin. Fat tears falling from his eyes. “I-I’m sorry.” He said weakly before peaking out more to see everyone standing together in obvious fear. “I’m sorry Everyone.” Before Yoongi could answer, Taehyung pushed past Yoongi to hug Jimin. “No more crying.” He said cuddling him. And soon everyone joined to comfort the omega.

 

And Yoongi felt good about himself for the first time in a while.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

After a long afternoon of recording a BTS Run episode, the group settled down for lunch. Yoongi still sitting in the Chimmy costume he was forced to wear for losing in a previous episode. At this point he couldnt be bothered to remove it. That would require him actually getting up, grabbing clothes from his locker and going to the bathroom to change. Right now, he wanted to eat like everyone else.

 

Jimin and Jin tried to hold in a laugh as they watched him eat. “He looks so soft.” Jin said before passing more food of his food to Jimin. “Tell no one.” He said firmly. Jimin grinned and nodded before starting to eat. “So now we know its a boy. You’re not naming him Chimmy.” He said making the other laugh. “No. But thanks for the concern. I dont know what to name him. I have to let him cook a little longer for me to make up something for him.”

 

“Maybe start planning now! This is your baby we’re talking out. You know. The newest edition to BTS.” Jin nagged. “Yeah yeah. I’ll make sure-“

 

“-Jimin.”

 

Everyone stopped what they were doing to look up in unison. Jimin’s heart stopped when he saw Sejin. He didnt look completely pleased. Jimin quickly stood up. Adjusting his sweater around his abdomen and walked over to their manager.

 

“BangPD would like a word. With all of you.”

 

The room felt devoid of air at that point. Jimin paled and nodded as he followed first. Knowing well that this situation was about him.

 

He followed to a meeting room in the building. When he stepped through he saw their boss sitting there. Surrounded by assistants as he was getting some paperwork out of the way.

 

“Ah Jimin! Take a seat.”

 

The omega swallowed thickly before sitting down. “Whats this about?”

 

“We just wanted to talk about your future.” This made Jimin’s eyes widen. “Relax. Its nothing to worry about. You still have a career here. We just wonder, what your plans are?”

 

Jimin paused. “Plans? About...about the pregnancy?” He asked.

 

He felt the other members stand close behind him as their boss nodded.

 

“Jimin, we understand this is a tough decision. But if you wish to continue here, we can’t exactly keep it a secret.” He began. “To put it simply, the more the public see’s you, the more they will catch on. After all, your body is changing. And if we dont say anything, the rumors will come out. And those can be dangerous, not only to the company. But to you as well.”

 

The omega tensed. “So...make a public statement…” just saying it made him nervous. “I...I dont know. I havent even told my parents. Oh god my parents..” he said as reality hit him. Everyone was going to know. He flinched when Taehyung rubbed his back.

 

“Maybe its best if we get it out there.” Jin suggested. “Of course, after you tell your family. Then we’ll figure out how to announce it.”

 

Yoongi swallowed thickly. Guilt going through his body.

 

“I’ll work on it. Then...I’ll make a post on twitter.” Jimin breathed.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

It wasn’t a pleasant evening.

 

Jimin could only call his parents at the moment and give them the news. He only spoke to his mother. And by what everyone heard from his room, she didn’t take it well. Through the walks, they heard Jimin begging his mother to listen to him but to no avail. His fear turned into anger and frustration. And at some point he threatened to never call again.

 

Yoongi’s heart broke. Nothing bothered him more than the thought of not being accepted by his family. And Jimin was living through it now. Namjoon was the only one brave enough to go in the dorm room to comfort the distressed omega.

 

“Of course they’re angry…” Jungkook said softly. “Some alpha bastard takes advantage of him and Jimin’s left with the consequences.” He furrowed his brows. “How can someone just abandon him?!” He gritted his teeth.

 

“It was Jimin’s choice to face it alone.” Taehyung said. Instantly calming Yoongi. “Whether we like it or not, Jimin made the choice to have it this way. All we can do is support him.”

 

Jungkook was about to have an outburst when Namjoon walked out and sighed. Closing the door behind him.

 

“They said they didnt want to speak to him.” The alpha explained. “They didnt even give him a chance to explain… They’re understandably angry.” Yoongi looked down at his feet. How could he just let this happen. He wasnt a cruel person. He knew he wasnt. But this was the worst thing he’s ever allowed to happen.

 

“So what do we do now?” Yoongi finally asked.

 

“We give him time. He’ll come out when he wants to. And only he can make the announcement. We cant say anything.” The alpha said firmly. Everyone nodded in agreement.

 

“Yoongi. Lets work on those songs.” The alpha said as he walked by. Yoongi tensed. He knew what this was about. But he didnt have it in him to ignore his leader.

 

He walked over and followed Namjoon into his studio. The taller alpha closed the door and galred at Yoongi. “I hope you don’t actually plan to sit this whole thing out.”

 

Yoongi licked his lips as he tried to find the words. “What am I supposed to do? Ruin what Jimin has with Jungkook? Come out and make everyone not trust me? This isnt an easy situation!”

 

“You cant run away from this! I wont let you, Damnit!” Namjoon scolded.

 

“When we started this group, I trusted you. I trusted you to not be a huge asshole and do the right thing. No matter what Jimin says, you know this is all wrong. You ignoring the whole thing while Jimin loses his family over this!”

 

“You really think I’m ignoring this?!” Yoongi finally snapped. His face turning red with anger.

 

“I was an idiot because I didnt want to be tied down and took advantage of Jimin’s feelings for me. And I was scared! Scared of what this all meant! Jimin is moving on with someone else in this fucking dorm! So what happens when I come clean? We co parent as friends? Fuck up the kids future because mommy and daddy aren’t together?!” At this point, Yoongi ripped off his beanie and tossed it. “And to top everything off, Jimin doesnt want to keep the kid!” He tugged at his hair and turned away from Namjoon who stood there in shock.

 

“Yoongi-“

 

“He wants to give the kid up. Our kid. My son…” he trailed off as he found a corner and sat in it.

 

“The idea of my first born...being given away. and I have no control over it. Even if Jimin and I were to make up and figure things out, we can’t keep him.”

 

Namjoon caught the sheen in Yoongi’s eyes. He was fighting to keep his tears at bay. The taller alpha sat in front of him.

 

“I didnt know you felt this way… I thought you and Jimin were just messing around. I didnt know were in love.”

 

Yoongi let out a sad chuckle. “Look at me. Im pathetic. I messed up and...I cant have him.”

 

Namjoon nodded softly. “But you’re still his friend. Feelings aside, we still have to take care of each other. We’re family.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

After dinner, Jimin let Jungkook into his room. Mostly because he came with food. But also because he wanted his sort of boyfriend right now.

 

“I’m sure they’ll come around. Plus you’re brother needs to know too.”

 

“I’m sure they told him by now.” Jimin sighed picking at his nails. “I think we both need the space. This wasn’t exactly how i wanted my first kid. And im sure my parents will hate me more when i tell them the adoption plan.”

 

“You’re still thinking about that?”

 

“I cant have a baby. It might sound fun to you, but this is a real baby. A baby that needs love and attention and the best care. We’re breaking records and planning tours. I cant just quit all of that.”

 

“Baby..” jungkook said leaning forward to kiss Jimin’s neck.  

 

The omega instantly felt overwhelmed with his scent. “Ah...Kookie..” he whimpered. The alphas leaned in more to gently push Jimin against his pillow so he could continue scenting him.

 

“Let me make you feel better Chim..”

 

Jimin blushed and looked away. “I don’t know..”

 

“You’re so tense…”

 

Jimin let him kiss and touch him. He then realized how touch starved he was. Its been weeks since he and Yoongi last had sex. He felt overwhelmed.

 

“You like that baby?”

 

“Alpha…” he was embarrassed. But he wanted this. He wanted to feel good again. Having his strong alpha satisfy his needs. Jungkook smirked and moved his hand into Jimin’s pants.

 

“Ah-!” He gasped a bit as Jungkook stroked him. He was getting extremely hard. Before he could moan louder. jungkook pressed his lips against his. In hopes of keeping him somewhat quiet.

 

Jimin was enjoying this. His alpha being there for him and his baby in his time of need. His alpha.

 

Yoongi.

 

“Y-Yoongi…”

 

Suddenly Jungkook flinched and pulled away his hand and looked at Jimin. The omega visibly confused.

 

“Yoongi?”

 

Jimin felt his blood run cold. He held a hand over his mouth. The alpha's eyes widened and he jumped off.

 

“Yoongi?!”



Notes:

Hi. Please dont kill me.

Chapter Text

When everyone thought about Jungkook, they thought about how shy he was in certain situations. They thought about how he was still the youngest of the group and still treated him like the baby of the group, regardless of his status as an alpha.

 

So when Jungkook is seen coming out of Jimin’s dorm room, no one expected his face to appear so angry. The alpha brows were furrowed and his eyes were sharp. He stomped out and made his way across the dorms.

 

“Jungkook wait!” Jimin pleading from behind. He attempted to grab his arm and hold him back. He had some success slowing him down. But the alpha just yanked his hand back and continued. “Kookie please dont do this!!” He begged as he continued to try and hold him back. Worried, the rest of the group follow behind.

 

“Back off Jimin-“ “No stop. I know what you’re going to do!” The alpha ignored his protests when he finally made it in front lf the genius lab and banged on it. Everything seemed to happen in a flash. Just as Yoongi opened the door a crack, Jungkook pushed himself through and grabbed the shorter alpha by his shirt collar and pinned him to the wall.

 

“Ow! What the fuck?!” Yoongi definitely was surprised. He could only see the anger in the younger alpha. He could also see a very scared Jimin behind him. Holding his hands over his mouth in shock before trying to pull Jungkook off Yoongi.

 

“W-Woah! Jungkook stop!” Hoseok got in front of Jimin protectively in case this got more ugly.

 

“What the hell is this about you brat?!” Yoongi demanded to know. Jungkook’s twisted his grip a little more earning a grunt from Yoongi.

 

“You really have been ignoring this whole thing. This whole time. The whole time Jimin has been suffering you’ve been on your ass about this!” Jungkook growled.

 

“Kookie stop!” Jimin pleaded. Knowing what was happening.

 

“What the fuck are you talking about?”

 

“Jungkook let him go. What is this about?” Hoseok said trying to control the situation. Before Jimin could attempt to stop everything again, Taeyhung held him back.

 

“Ask Yoongi. After all, you’re the asshole who’s been taking advantage of Jimin.”

 

Yoongi’s eyes widened as Jungkook smirked. His answers confirmed.

 

Jimin’s breath hitched as everyone turned to look at Jimin.

 

“Wait… Yoongi?” Hoseok said putting two and two together.

 

“...It was you?” Jin spoke up getting Yoongi’s attention.

 

Suddenly, the door to Namjoon’s dorm opened up. The alpha had just been napping when the commotion woke him up. Immediately he went into leader mode seeing Jungkook’s look in his face.

 

“Hey! Let him go.” He demanded.

 

“Not until he admits it!”

 

“There’s Nothing more to admit.” Yoongi said through gritted teeth.

 

“Say that you’ve taken advantage of Jimin!”

 

Then Namjoon understood the situation fully. He forcefully grabbed the younger alpha’s shoulders and pulled him off Yoongi. “Fucking do something about this Namjoon!! He’s the one-“ “I know!”

 

Then all eyes were on him. “...I know okay.” Jungkook looked at him in disbelief. “You knew? This...this whole time you knew? You let him take advantage of Jimin?”

 

“God, No one took advantage of me!” The omega Finally snapped. “I’m not helpless. I just made a stupid mistake and you go off and make it something it doesnt have to be!” He growled before he swallowed and turned to grab a coat.

 

“Jimin-“ Tae attempted to keep him from leaving. But the omega slammed the front door behind him as left. The dorms going silent. The all eyes were on Yoongi and Namjoon.

 

Jin walked up and spoke firmly. “You both have some explaining to do.”



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Not wanting Jin’s wrath bestowed on them, Namjoon and Yoongi sat on the couch while the remaining members surrounded them as if for an intervention. Namjoon explaining the whole situation to them. Why he hid it. Why Jimin hid it. Yoongi was quiet. He was finally caught so what was there to say? It was all true. He felt no reason to defend himself.

 

“You guys lied to us.. its one thing to keep it from BigHit, but from us?” Jin shook his head in disbelief.

 

“None of this explains why Yoongi didn’t take responsibility.” Jungkook spoke up. Still heated.

 

Yoongi didnt even flinch. He just furrowed his brows and glared of the other alpha.

 

“I don’t know how you can just let Jimin take all the crap he has to deal with and not say anything.”

 

“I suggest you watch your tongue..” yoongi Finally spoke. Jungkook scoffed. “Or what? Its true. You’ve been so quiet about the situation. I should have figured it out earlier. You’ve been sitting on your ass the whole time while we’ve all be worried fucking sick for Jimin!”

 

“You really believe I wanted it like this? You’re an idiot.”

 

“I’m an idiot?-“

 

“ENOUGH!” Namjoon’s voice boomed. “Thats enough. Dont make this worse than it has to be. Whether you like it or not, Jimin chose for it to be like this. So I respected his wishes and hid it from everyone. Im sorry. But this was his choice.”

 

Taeyhung swallowed and left the circle. “I’m going to go find him..” he said in a defeated tone as he grabbed a coat and left the dorms to find his best friend.

 

Hoseok sighed and rubbed his temples. “Go to bed Kook..” he said not wanted another fight to start. Jungkook hesitated before shaking his head and leaving. Slamming the door behind him.

 

“I-I’m going to look for Jimin too.” Hoseok said avoiding anymore awkwardness.

 

Once Jin, Yoongi and Namjoon were alone, the taller alpha spoke up. “...I’m sorry I lied to you.” He said putting his hand on his shoulder. Jin immediately shrugged him off. “God...I just...I can’t believe you didnt trust us enough to tell us. Or trust me enough..” he said softly. Namjoon sighed. “Its not like we didn’t trust you-“

 

“Its my fault.” Yoongi said softly. “I...I sat back and just thought...if Jimin didnt want me involved, then i should stay quiet. I didn’t want him to get hurt or lose contact with his family. But at this point, i was afraid to say anything.” He stood up and walked back to his studio.

 

Jin sighed. “I know you did what was best. But now...Nothing will be the same between them.”

 

“I know…” namjoon agreed.

 

“And Kookie. Poor kookie. He’s been head over heels for Jimin since they met. Of course he’s angry…”

 

“This is a mess… I should’ve done it differently. I dont know. Maybe I should’ve check up on them more. Maybe i could’ve stopped Jimin and Yoongi from making their mistakes…maybe..” namjoon trailed off when Jin squeezed his hand tightly.

 

“Stop degrading yourself. This is a situation that they got themselves into. You aren’t a bad leader for not being able to prevent it.” Jin said trying to comfort the alpha.

 

“This is just something they have to figure out..” jin explained before leaning his head on Namjoon’s shoulder.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The omega didnt know where he was going. He just wanted to get out of the dorms and avoid everything. He finally looked around and found himself at a nearby children’s park. It was late so it was empty and cold. He held his coat closer and walked to the park. He immediately saw the swings and sat on one of them. The air was colder. Winter was in full blast right now.

 

He held his arms around his middle. “Are you warm little guy?” He said chuckling softly. “I hope so..”

 

He frowned. Hearing Jungkook get angry, made him realize how much he messed up. First pushing Yoongi away, keeping the father a secret until now, and now, breaking Jungkook’s heart. The younger alpha had every right to be upset.

 

“Im sorry you had to see that...I really messed everything up.” He said softly.

 

His phone vibrated and he saw he was get texts left and right from the other members. Worried and trying to find him. He was about to respond back when he saw a text wasnt from anyone in the group. But rather from his younger brother. He quickly opened it.

 

‘Mom and Dad told me everything. They aren’t happy. But im scared for you. Please let me know if you’re okay.’

 

Jimin felt a lump in his throat. “Jihyun…” he said softly before feeling a few tears fall. “Shit..” he said furiously wiping his eyes.

 

“Jimin!!”

 

The omega turned his head to see Tae running towards him. The beta was obviously out of breath but he made it to the swings. “Why did you run off? I was worried!” He scolded.

 

“Sorry. I just needed to get out of there.” Jimin frowned. “It was crazy.”

 

“Yeah. Crazy..” he sighed as he sat on a swing next to Jimin. They sat there for a while. Their swings slightly going back and forth. Small snowflakes beginning to nip their noses. “So...You and Yoongi…”

 

“Yeah..” jimin said softly. No point in trying to hide it anymore.

 

“Why did you lie to us?” Tae asked with a bit of hurt in his voice.

 

“Because i wanted everything to stay the same. No father attached, then it would make it easier to have him adopted.” Jimin started. “But...things will never be the same.. wont they..?”

 

Taeyhung wrapped his arm around Jimin’s shoulder.

 

“No. They wont. But that doesn’t have to be a bad thing. We all go through hardships. This is now different.”

 

Jimin looked on at the dark sky. “I guess so…”

 

Taeyhung smiled softly before he shivered. “Lets go. I dont want the baby to get cold.” He said helping Jimin up. “Gee thanks. I forgot im just the incubator.” “You know what I mean.” They both laughed.

Chapter 15

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Everyone started walking on eggshells around Jimin. As soon as he entered the dorm. No one knew what to say. And it was like that for the next day. Jimin would enter a room, whoever was in said room would look at him, flash him a sympathetic smile, then immediately look away. In Jungkook’s case, he’d look then walk out of the room.

 

Jimin hated this. After the first day of no one speaking to him, he decided to use that opportunity to do what he needed to do.

 

Everyone minus Yoongi, was in the living room watching a movie. Jimin had his room to himself. He plugged in his phone and turned on his VLive app. He got in a comfortable position with an instant cup of ramen and a water bottle. He swallowed thickly before starting the VLive.

 

At first he just sat there awkwardly smiling as he waited for viewers to fill in. Once the comments started rolling in, he waved and chuckled.

 

“Hey everyone. Thank you for coming.” He said sweetly.

 

‘OMG Jimin your so cute!!’

 

‘Pls come to the US.’

 

‘Marry me <3’

 

‘Bring on Jin!’

 

He chuckled reading all the comments coming in fast. “I’m just here to spend some time with you armies! So if you’re about to eat dinner, then come eat with me.” He said holding up his ramen. “Its not as fancy as Jin would make for his live session, but i was in the mood for quick ramen.” He said picking up His chopsticks and started slurping his ramen while reading the comments.

 

‘Any news on th comeback?!’

 

‘Whats the new songs about?!’

 

‘World tour??’

 

‘Suddenly a Mukbang stream? Im okay with this.’

 

Jimin chewed and swallowed before starting to answer some questions. “We’re working hard to make this comeback great for you guys! Yoongi and Namjoon as hard at work on songs. I can only do so much. They do most of the work this time around.” He chuckled before continuing to eat.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“I told you this movie was going to be bad.” Taeyhung sighed.

 

“Thats what we get for letting Jin choose a romantic comedy.” Hoseok added.

 

“Hey!!” Jin protested. “You guys weren’t throwing any suggestions so this is what we ended up with.”

 

Namjoon allowed them to argue as he pulled out his phone and checked his notifications. He yawned as he scrolled through. About to put his phone down when he saw ‘BTS Live started: Dinner with Jimin’

 

“Guys. Jimin’s doing a VLive.”

 

Everyone shut up and turned to Namjoon. “Wait, what?” Jin said as he moved closer to Namjoon to look at his screen. “Turn it on!” He said nudging him.  “Whats he doing?” Taeyhung asked as he saw Jimin on the screen. Everyone then stayed quiet to watch.

 

“Ah. Ramen is so good today. I wasn’t loving it for the past weeks. Anything I loved made me nauseous.” Jimin visibly sighed.

 

They read the comments of encouragement from armies. Namjoon looks at Jimin’s face. He was definitely nervous. “He’s going to make the announcement.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Yoongi had been watching right after Jimin started the livestream. He sat at his desk with his phone propped up. Jimin’s beautiful face glowing from the desk light as he ate. His heart warmed up whenever the omega smiled.

 

“So i was in town the other day and picked up this.” He grinned before leaning over to pick up a Chimmy plush. “Its smaller than what I have on my bed. So its way cuter. And its so soft.” He said cuddling with the plush. “I hope you all buy BT21 merch!” He joked as he flashed a ‘V’ sign and laughed. Yoongi managed to smile softly. He could see jimin reading the comments.

 

“Oh. No its not for me. Its present for someone else.” He said putting the plush down and turning to the camera seriously. “Actually I wanted to talk to you about that.” He rubbed the back of his head trying to find the words. “Well, I’m sure you all know, things have been crazy lately. We are working hard. But along the way I got sick. I just knew something was up so, thats why namjoon and I went to the clinic. We aren’t together by the way! Stop making up rumors!” He managed to laugh again. “But, after the visit, I got some wonderful news. At first was I scared. But the more I had time to process it, the more I loved it.” He smiled softly before finally holding up His positive pregnancy test.

 

He didnt say anything and just let the comments flood im. Yoongi paused and his eyes widened. It was then, Jimin had just made the announcement.

 

Jimin finally put down the test and rubbed the back of his head. “I know. Crazy, right? We’re all still getting used to this. But Its a good thing. Babies are always a good thing.” He smiled. “So the comeback is still happening. We’re still going to be out there. I can still dance pretty well for now. But singing definitely wont be an issue.” At this point he had stopped reading The comments. “Sorry ablut the giant bomb today. But i had to be honest with you guys. I didnt want to hide this anymore. And thank you guys for being here for us. BTS and my little boy in here.” He grinned holding a hand to his belly. “Now get some sleep armies! I know I have to.” He said flashing a finger heart to the camera before turning it off.

 

Yoongi sat there dumbfounded. Now the whole world knew. And if they didnt, news will spread. Jimin put himself out there. He picked up his phone and replayed the stream. He scrolled through to get to where Jimin made the announcement and watched it again. He the paused when Jimin held up the test. He said he was happy and excited. But he’s never seen such uncertainty in his eyes.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jimin was about to head to bed when his stomach rumbled. He sighed. Of course he was still hungry. A small instant ramen isn’t nearly enough to feed him and the baby. But he didnt want to appear out of the ordinary on the stream. ‘I’ll just wait till tomorrow.’ He thought, not wanting to walk out there and face the group right now.

 

He slipped on a soft sweatshirt when there was a knock on the door. He hesitated and was going to pretend to be sleeping, but he decided against that. He stood up and made his way to the door. Opening it, he saw Jungkook standing there. His face softer than before. No anger in sight.

 

“Um...I thought you’d be hungry. You usually eat more than that.” He said holding up a new instant ramen. Hot water already poured in so it can cook.

 

“Oh thank you Kookie.” Jimin smiled awkwardly. Both stood there before saying anything.

 

“I’m sorry.”

 

“I’m sorry.”

 

Both blinked since they spoke at the same time. Then laughed. “Sorry. You go first.” Jimin offered. “Okay..” jungkook cleared his throat. “Im...I’m sorry. For being an ass. I just...I was jealous. I knew someone had you before I did and it drove me crazy. We weren’t even official. We just were experimenting and having fun. But when I found out it was Yoongi… i just...I lost it. I just thought maybe we could try and be something more. But...nows not the time. And I don’t want things to be weird. We’re all still excited for him. And we want you to keep him Jimin.”

 

Jimin teared up just listening to Jungkook pour his frustrations out.

 

“I-I’m sorry Kookie..” he broke. “I was confused and didnt know what I wanted. I shouldn’t have brought this on you.” He sniffled wiping his eyes. “I didn’t know what i wanted. I just wanted some kind of affection and you were there. And i care about you. I really do..” he said biting his lip. “But i think right now, I just need to focus on myself and my son.”

 

Jungkook nodded. “No its okay. Just...No more secrets Jimin. Please, I dont want us to fall apart.”

 

Jimin nodded. “No more secrets.” He said wiping away any tears left. Jungkook smiled. “You’re so cute. No more crying. No one likes it when you cry.”

 

“Shut up.” He punched Jungkook’s shoulder.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Can you believe this? People will make up anything.” Taeyhung groaned, reading another article. It was the more after Jimin made the announcement. And the internet blew up overnight and BTS was trending on twitter.

 

While there were many congratulations, there was a lot of criticisms. And usually those stood out the most. This is what they were afraid of. Rather than the group as a whole, everyone was using their energy to insult and criticize Jimin. Using old pictures of him to somehow make a point that he always slept around. But that couldn’t be anymore farther than the truth. At this point it was just blatant bullying.

 

“I knew the reaction wouldn’t be good..” namjoon sighed. “Just turn on the tv and put something else on.

 

As Jungkook turned on the tv, Jimin walked out tiredly. “Morning…” he yawned as he walked over to Jin to see what he was making. Everyone was quiet. Not wanting to bring up the subject.

 

“I guess you saw the live last night?” Jimin spoke up as he grabbed some toast. Everyone turned to him. Even Yoongi. “We can stop being awkward about it. I had to announce someway or another. I wanted it on my terms.”

 

“Thats not why-“ Jin was cut off when Jungkook flipped to a news channel and kept it there.

 

“In other news, Kpop Idol, Park Jimin, best known for being in BTS, made a pregnancy announcement last night. The public wasn’t aware on the groups secondary gender. But it doesnt take a genius to confirm that He is an omega.”

 

Jimin’s eyes widened a bit as he watched the news.

 

“Jungkook, change the channel.” Namjoon said.

 

‘Im not surprised. Idols are always putting themselves out there. It was only a matter of time before one of then made a mistake like this.’ One of the civilians they were interviewing said.

 

“Jungkook change the channel!”

 

‘Park Jimin? Im not surprised he was sleeping around. Unmated and pregnant? i almost feel bad for him.’

 

‘I dont care about His secondary gender. Make omega’s shouldnt be having babies.’

 

‘It was only a matter of time before BTS let the fame get to their heads.’

 

“Thats enough!!” Yoongi Finally snapped snatching the remote from Jungkook and turned off the tv.

 

As the room filled with silence, everyone turned to Jimin. The Omega held a hand to his mouth as everything sunk in.

 

“Jimin, They’re just being stupid.” Taeyhung said holding his hand tightly.

 

“Unmated…” jimin said softly. “I cant do this…” he sniffled. “I cant do this..” he shook his head.

 

“Hey hey. Its okay.” Jin came in and rubbed his back. “We’ll take some time off. If we stay out of the public, things might calm down.”

 

“And then what do I do?!” Jimin’s head shot up at his Hyung. “My body is changing and i cant do anything to stop it. Everything’s changing!” He hiccuped. “Everything..” he sobbed. He landed in Taehyung’s hold as he broke down right there.

 

Yoongi breathed through his nose.

 

How could people be so cruel?

 

How can they make judgements like they’ve never made mistakes before?

 

He took out his phone and opened twitter. Completely ignoring all the notifications and mentions. He swallowed before typing out.

 

‘Just wait and see.’

 

He sent out the tweet and looked up at Jimin again. Sure now he was crying. But Yoongi was going to make sure he never saw him cry like that again.

Notes:

Hey! So I had the opportunity to watch Burn the Stage! And it was a roller coaster of emotions. But i loved it and i loved meeting other armies! That being said, I felt the need to write more after watching it. I hope this chapter was good

Chapter 16

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Come on Jimin. We’re recording today.”  

 

The omega held his coat closer to him. Its been a few days since he made the announcement of his pregnancy to the world. And everything went crazy from there. Rumors were coming out left and right. And the comments kept getting worse. Sure there were plenty of supportive comments. But the negative comments got into Jimin’s head. And a lot of them were from alphas having nothing better to do than belittle Omegas as a whole and jealous fans who wanted Jimin to stay single.

 

Jimin knew reporters were waiting to get to him. He’s seen how the media treats expecting parents. Always in their face and asking way too many personal questions.

 

The omega looked up at Yoongi as he tried to get him out of his room. “Can’t we just record them here? We have your studio..” jimin said softly. He really didn’t want to leave the safety of his home.

 

“You know how this works jimin..” yoongi sighed. He didnt want to pressure the omega. He knew he was stressed and scared. So he had to get him out somehow.

 

“I could show you what ive been writing.”

 

Jimin’s head popped up. “Really?” Yoongi smiled a bit at his reactions. The alpha never showed the group his songs and work till the time of recording unless he wanted a second opinion. He was a perfectionist and prefered waiting till the last second to show his work. So offering to show Jimin before anyone else who hasnt worked on it, definitely intrigued the expecting omega.

 

“Yeah. I know you’ve been dying to see what you’ll be singing.”

 

Jimin nodded frantically and Yoongi chuckled. “Alright.” He said getting his notebook. He sat down on Jimin’s bed in front of the omega. He handed his book to Him.

 

Jimin smiled and flipped through. His face fell as he read some of the lyrics. “Where do you guys come up with this?” He asked as he read over ‘The Truth Untold.’

 

Yoongi shrugged. “We base it off of life experiences. It doesnt have to directly be about us. Just ideas..” he explained. “You know I was never good at expressing myself. I can through lyrics and music…”

 

“Yeah I know…” Jimin looked up. He felt the air leave his lungs for a second. He didn’t realize how close they were. Suddenly this situation felt so familiar. Him and Yoongi spending time together. So much time that they felt extremely close enough to use each other for their own sexual pleasures. This is how Jimin got in this mess in the first place. He breathed in as he stood up. They couldnt stay like this.

 

“Jimin wait-“ yoongi pleaded softly as he held his wrist.

 

“We can’t Yoongi..” jimin said. “We cant keep dancing around in circles like this. We just aren’t meant for each other.” He said softly as he took his hand back. “Lets just head over to the studio.” He said slipping on his coat and leaving the room.

 

Yoongi stared at the door and sighed and looked back at his book. His eyes scanning over the one line he really wanted Jimin to understand.

 

‘But I still want you.’

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Making it to the van escorting them to work was quick but stressful. Just as the group predicted, there were journalists and photographers ready to pounce Jimin. Luckily, Taeyhung held him close as the others created a barricade so no one could get to jimin. He made it into the car safely. He closed his eyes shut trying to ignore the many blinding camera flashes.

 

Once they drove off, Jimin relaxed and looked out the window.

 

They were used to this. But now it meant so much more. They had to protruded him considering his condition. If people weren’t careful, he could get hurt.

 

Yoongi was angry. Not only because he was rejected, but also because of the stress of protecting Jimin. He always wondered why no one could mind their own business.

 

Jimin’s quietness carried on to when they were at the studio recording for their next album. Only speaking when he needed to sing.

 

“Wow. You guys are going to kill the army with this one.” Taeyhung said as he was reading the lyrics to the song Jimin was reading over earlier.

 

Namjoon chuckled. “We’re not trying to kill them.”

 

“Ooooh. Jimin you’re ending this one!” Jungkook said as he read the lyrics.

 

“What?” Jimin looked up. Taehyung nodded before showing the paper to Jimin. “Yeah. You get the last line!” “I do..?” He read it over and felt butterflies in his stomach. He was just skimming it earlier. He didnt actually read it fully.

 

After practicing with Yoongi playing it on the piano, they were ready to record. The four vocalist were standing in front of their own microphones with the lyrics in front of them. The room went quiet as the song started.

 

Jimin read it over as Taeyhung started singing. He just looked over at Yoongi as he watched the screen in front of him. He was always surprised when he’d come out with something amazing. But something about this song, was different.

 

Jimin flinched when he noticed everyone turned to him. Jin was just finishing his first verse to the pre chorus. Jimin swallowed and started singing.

 

It’s my fate
Don’t smile to me
Lie to me
Because I can’t get closer to you
There’s no name you can call me

His heart started beating fast. Singing it felt so different than just reading it. Suddenly his head was fill with memories of his time with Yoongi. From when they first met, to their first time together.

 

But I know
I can't do that forever
I have to hide
Because I'm a monster

 

Every line Jimin sang made everything feel more personal.

 

I'm crying
That’s disappeared
That’s fallen
Left alone in this sandcastle
Looking at this broken mask

And I still want you

 

Jimin felt a single tear run down his cheek as the other three had their eyes closed as they finished up the song with some improvised harmonies. Jimin felt the butterflies in his stomach again.

 

And I still want you

 

The omega’s eyes met Yoongi’s in that moment. The alpha looking nervous. Jimin didnt know what to say or how to respond. Suddenly he flinched and let out a gasp.

 

Being the first to hear it, the other vocalist turned their heads to Jimin. The omega leaned forward and held a hand to his stomach.

 

“Jimin?!” Jin was the first to rush over from his own booth. “You okay?”

 

Jimin could make out the words as he tried to explain what he felt.

 

That was until he felt it again.

 

“He moved…”

 

The omega felt everyone surrounded him suddenly. “Are you sure? We dont have to call anyone?” Taeyhung asked. Jimin just shook his head.

 

“Woah..” he breathed as he finally smiled in excitement and disbelief. “He’s moving.” He repeated making Namjoon and Hoseok groan. “Don’t scare me like that.” Hoseok whined sitting down. “You will give me a heart attack with all this baby stuff.” Namjoon added. Jimin could only laughed a bit before Tae was right by his side, iching to feel the movement.

 

“Other than that. You guys did it in one take!” Their manager Sejin, said from the computer.

 

Jimin smiled as he let everyone fuss over him. But he noticed Yoongi keeping his distance.

 

Everything he wrote in that song, was for him.





Notes:

I realize this chapter is short. But i wanted to get this part out for a while. I messed around with how it was going to play out for a while! I just wanted this chapter to focus on the song! I hope you guys like it ;3;

Chapter 17

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Damn. I can’t feel anything.”

 

“That’s because its still too small.” Jimin laughed. Right now , Taehyung was kneeling in front of the omega with his hands on his stomach.

 

“No fair. You got us excited for nothing.” The betw pouted. “Hey I was feeling it for the first time. I have a right to get excited!” Jimin retorted as he shoved Tae a bit.

 

Yoongi and Namjoon chuckled from the table as they watched them all get excited. It warmed Yoongi’s chest to see Jimin so happy. He’s been so down with everything that it was starting to depress everyone.

 

But Yoongi figured, the idea that the baby was real and he was coming made Jimin extremely happy. Like he knew he was doing to a good thing.

 

“You okay?” Namjoon suddenly asked. Yoongi looked up and sighed. “I dont know. I was hoping for something after today.” Namjoon nodded. “Give him time. He just processed the whole thing.” He explained.

 

Yoongi chewed on his bottom lip. “I just want us to be okay. And maybe...maybe actually have something.” Namjoon held his head in his hand as he watched him speak. “You love him dont you…”

 

“Maybe I do..”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Yoongi was up late again. This is why he slept in most of the time. He replayed the recording of the song they just recorded today. He played it over and over to hear Jimin’s voice. He wanted Jimin to say it to him. Hear his voice tell him he wanted him and he loved him.

 

The alpha growled and ripped off his headphone. He ran a hand through his hair in frustration. “Fuck..”

 

“But I still want you..”

 

His head shot up. Was he imagining that? Was he just extremely tired and was imagining things? He then heard humming outside. The alpha stood up and walked out of his studio. A light was coming from the kitchen. He followed the light and the sound. He tiptoed as the singing got louder. And right there at the table,

 

Jimin was sitting down. A hand on his stomach as he sang.

 

“Do you like that song?” The omega said to no one. Yoongi saw him chuckling. “I think you do. You only move when I sing it.”

 

Yoongi felt a sense of pride. Jimin was interacting with his unborn child. Their child.

 

“I’ll sing it again for you.”

 

Yoongi stood there as Jimin sang so softly. But he could hear how Jimin loved it. Love singing it to his son. The alpha couldnt hold himself back from being so overwhelmed with emotions.

 

“Wow..”

 

“Ah!” Jimin gasped making Yoongi jump. When the omega saw it was Yoongi, he held a hand to his chest and caught his breath. “You scared me.” He explained.

 

“Sorry. I just...I couldnt sleep.” Jimin visibly flushed in. “Oh...Was I keeping you up?” “No. I just was in my studio…” he rubbed the back of his head. Jimin looked away. Both avoiding eye contact.

 

“You sound amazing..” Yoongi finally admitted making Jimin look at him. “You really fit the song well like we imagined.”

 

“Oh. Thanks...But you guys wrote it. I cant take all the credit.” Jimin smiled sheepishly.

 

“Actually…” yoongi clenched his fist. “I only wrote your parts.” He admitted. He stood up straight as jimin looked at him again with disbelief. “Namjoon wrote the story. I wrote your lines.”

 

Jimin bit his lip as he thought it over. “Why just my lines?”

 

“Because…” yoongi hesitated.

 

“..I think I love you Jimin.”

 

Yoongi felt the hairs on the back of his neck stand up as the air went quiet between them. The omega stood up. “I-Its late. We should get to bed-“

 

“Jimin..” yoongi stood in front of him. Jimin was planning to escape to his room. But Yoongi blocked his path. “Please Jimin..”

 

“I’m tired Yoongi-“

 

“Jimin..”

 

Before he knew it, the two were standing close. Jimin looking away. “...What do you want me to say?”

 

“I want you to say what you feel.”

 

Jimin looked up to meet Yoongi’s eyes. “What I feel?” He breathed as his brows furrowed. “I’m so fucking confused, Yoongi. First we didnt want anything out of this. Then I leave hints that i felt something before. Then we end up with an accidental pregnancy and I’m sure we’d never be together. Then you continue to distance yourself by shifting yourself in..” He continued his word vomit as he too was overwhelmed.

 

“W-What do you want from me Yoongi?!”

 

“I want you, Park Jimin.”

 

Jimin didnt know if it was his heart beating or the baby moving. But there was definitely a sign. He quickly moved forward And wrapped his arms around Yoongi’s neck and held him close. “I hate you so much Yoongi…” his voice cracked as he started to sob.

 

Yoongi sighed in relief as he wrapped his arms around Jimin’s waist. Taking in his scent. It was so sweet. Like peaches. “I’m so sorry…” he apologized.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The alpha was awoken by a light peaking through the blinds. He grunted as he looked up. When did he get to his bed. He tried to recall what happened last night.

 

Working late, singing, Jimin…

 

He shot up. Holy shit. He confessed to Jimin yesterday. And the omega didnt take it well.

 

Or did he?

 

“Mmnn..” yoongi flinched hearing that. He turned to his side and almost melted right there. But there he was. Jimin sleeping soundly in his bed. They slept together. No sex, no empty promises. They just fell asleep in each others arms.

 

Yoongi stared at the sleeping figure. He smiled softly as he reached down and moved some of Jimin’s hair out of his face so he could see his eyes more. Even closed, his eyes were beautiful. He sighed before laging back down so he could look at him more and admire him.

 

“I’m going to take care of you...I promise that Jimin…” he spoke softly. He then hesitated as he looked down at the small swell between them. He moved his hand over it for the first time. It was so warm.

 

Their child was there. Despite what Jimin thought, their son was made with with strong feelings between them.

 

“Holy shit..”

 

Yoongi looked over his shoulder. On the other side of the room, Jin had just woken up as well. And the first thing he saw was Yoongi and Jimin in the same bed.

 

“You both-!”

 

Yoongi immediately held a finger to his own mouth as he gestured for the other to shut up and not wake his sleeping guest. He held Jimin closer for emphasis. He didnt want this moment to be ruined by His nosy roommate.

 

Jin shook his head. “You two are impossible…” he groaned getting up and leaving the room. Yoongi rolled his eyes and looked back at Jimin.

 

“We’re going to figure this out..” he spoke softly looking down and gently stroking Jimin’s bump. “I promise.”



Notes:

And Boom goes the dynamite.

Chapter 18

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“We’re all going to match hair color?”

 

“Yep. All brunette.”

 

Taeyhung laughed as he and Jungkook high fived in excitement. New comeback meant new hair for BTS.

 

After Jimin and Yoongi came out of the same room, surprising everyone, things seemed to start taking off. It seemed like the very next day, Jimin started to show as he entered his second trimester. Thats when BigHit scheduled them to prepare for their music video for Fake Love and Euphoria.

 

They had their choreography memorized and their outfits chosen. If they filmed it right away, then Jimin could get away with hiding his baby bump with baggy shirts. So today everyone was dyeing their hair to the same dark brunette color.

 

They had rented out the usual salon they go to. Normally they could go to the salon with any other customer. But BigHit was on their toes with Jimin. For his health and safety, they would give him as much space from the public as possible.

 

Jimin felt relieved that all stylists were omegas. So they weren’t judging him on his situation. Instead congratulating him. He was definitely smiling a lot today. Even the paparazzi outside trying to get any picture of him couldn’t bring him down.

 

“Ahh. You’re having a boy? You’re alpha must be on cloud nine.” His stylist said lovingly.

 

Jimin smiled. “Yeah. He is…” he answered as he looked at Yoongi’s reflection in the mirror in front of him.

 

“I’m sure the public will warm up to him when he’s born and he’s an official member of BTS.” She laughed.

 

But the comment made Jimin’s face fall a little. Even after everything, Jimin still had a decision to make.



Whether he was keeping his son or not.

 

Jimin knew everyone wanted him to consider keeping his kid. But Jimin didn’t know if he was ready. He was still young and at the peak of his career. And then he had Yoongi to think about. While the members might know, BigHit and the rest of the world doesn't know he’s the father. The two never had a chance to discuss what they wanted out of this. Right now, they were attempting to works things out. But they haven't factored in the baby yet. Jimin knew Yoongi wanted him to keep it. But Jimin didn't know if its what he wanted yet.

 

“Ahhh. This feels better than bleaching.” Tae said making his way over. The dye had been applied to his hair, so now he had to wait. Jimin laughed. “I haven't been this brunette since ‘Fire.’ It's a Little strange. I'm so used to being blonde.”

 

“Everyone will love it. Army thinks you such a little devil when you have dark hair.”

 

“No way. Im an angel.” Jimin pouted. Tae rose a brow and held in a laugh. “Sure and you’re not pregnant.” He said earning a jab from the omega.

 

Yoongi couldnt hold back his smile from across the salon. He felt a sense of pride knowing that Jimin was happy and he helped contribute to that.

 

“He’s definitely so much happier lately.” Jin spoke from up next to him. Yoongi turned and nodded. “I hope it stays that way..” jin said softly.

 

Yoongi didnt know what jin implied from that. But Yoongi chose to think it came from a good place.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Later when they returned to the dorms, Jin and Jimin were getting ready to do a VLive. It was highly requested from fans so, Jin thought it would be fun do ‘Eat Jin’ with Jimin.

 

They ordered from a nearby restaurant. And had the food delivered.

 

“You two are really going to eat all that?” Namjoon asked raising an eyebrow.

 

“Of course. We’re eating for three. Jimin, the baby and me.” Jin grinned. “Thats not how that expression works..” namjoon sighed.  “It will be fun. Besides, im starving. I’ve wanted mango ice cream for weeks.” Jimin giggled. “Now scram! We’re going live!” The alpha sighed and left the room. Both omegas slipping on beanies to hide their hair color.

 

Jin chuckled. “So you dont mind the baby talk?” He asked. The younger omega tilting his head in confusion. “Baby talk?” “You know. Just talking about that baby. Its a popular topic.”

 

“Well, we can also talk about the comeback. Just tease them with useless facts. It doesn’t always have to be about my baby.” Jimin frowned. Jin chose to not argue with him over that. He just got comfortable and turned on his VLive app and started the stream.

 

Both omegas sat there awkwardly as they waited for viewers to come in. Right away they all flocked in. Sending hearts and positive hello’s to the duo. Jin smiled.

 

“Hello Army! World wide handsome here with another Eat Jin episode.” He said confidently making Jimin giggle a bit. “As you can see, we have our first and only invited guest. Park Jimin.”

 

Jimin waved sweetly and grinned. His eyes forming into crescents. “Hi guys.”

 

“As you all know. I do not like to share my food. But...Jimin for some reason gets a free pass because he decided to get pregnant and break the rules.”

 

“Hyung! You know you’re here for my kid. You’ve gone soft. Thats the real reason.” Jimin laughed as they joked around together.

 

“Fine. As you all know Jimin is carrying my nephew. I will be his favorite uncle. I decided that now. So its my duty as the favorite handsome uncle,’to make aure Jimin is well fed.” He said proudly as they finally opened up their food and started eating.

 

The live was going well. They discussed the comeback and how the think the oublic would react to it. The comments were supportive so far.

 

‘Who’s the father? Its Namjoon isnt it.’

 

‘The baby will be so cute if he even looks a little bit like Jimin.’

 

‘Guys it’s obvious Jungkook who’s the father.’

 

Jimin chuckled. “You guys will make up anything. Listen, I appreciate the concerns and interests. But I think its safe to say that im keeping the father anonymous. I want to keep him out of the light.”

 

Jin looked at Jimin softly. Making some screenshot worthy moments for Armys.

 

“Ah the father isn’t important now. Whats important is that we all support Jimin now. He’s working extra hard now. I didnt even know pregnant omega’s can still dance the way he does.”

 

“Well being pregnant doesnt make you fragile or weak. Any stereotypes like that aren’t true. Yes its more work on your body. But omega’s can still do what they want to do.” Jimin smiled and Jin grinned. “I can imagine. You’re lucky you have an alpha. Im halfway to thirty and I’m still single.”

 

Jimin smirked. “I highly doubt that.” He giggled. Jin rose a brow. “Whats that supposed to mean?” Jimin laughed and held his mouth to avoid spitting any food out. “Jin, everyone knows about you and your know who. Everyone in this dorm at least.” With that said the comments flooded in when Jin flushed in embarrassment.

 

‘NO WAY! Jin is taken ;-;??’

 

‘I’m not surprised. Jin is so handsome anyone could have him. He must be some rich CEO or something.’

 

‘Wait, Jin are you an omega?’

 

Jin read some comments and furrowed his brows. “Yah! My personal love life isnt your business!”

“You made it our business by being so in our faces about it!” Jimin retorted back. “You guys are so bad at hiding it.” He crossed his arms. “Oh like your baby daddy aren’t in our faces with your own problems.”

 

Jimin’s face fell. “We don’t have problems. We’re working on things…” he said softly as he finished up his food before Jin.

 

“See what I deal with? I live with children!” Jin laughed to the camera. But Jimin wasn’t so into this anymore. Especially when he went back to reading the comments.

 

‘So is Jimin with the father or are they friends with benefits?’

 

‘It was a one night stand wasn’t it.’

 

‘Jimin. It sounds like you need a better alpha.’

 

Jin read the comments and cleared his throat. “Anyway! We’re going to have desert but we’ll watch some dumb anime along with it! Thanks for coming guys!” Jin said quickly before turning off the live. Immediately Jimin stood up to leave.

 

“Jimin wait-“

 

“I was just joking with you. You didn't have to bring up Yoongi.” Jimin explained. “I know we aren’t perfect but we’re working on this! You can't just sit there and say we have problems.”

 

Jin looked away. “Sorry Jimin. But i just...I think you guys really have some faults in your relationship.”

 

Jimin’s eyes widened a bit. He then furrowed his brows and crossed his arms. “Okay. What faults?”

 

Jin sighed. “Well to start. The baby was unexpected. You two were messing around and made a mistake along the way. Then there’s the issue of you and yoongi not knowing how to communicate. That’s incredibly damaging to a relationship.”

 

“I said we’re working on it.”

 

“Okay then. When's the last time you two discussed your plans?” “My plans?” “You want the baby adopted, right?” Jimin swallowed. “I...I think it's best for him.”

 

“Okay. But maybe it's not what yoongi wants.”

 

“It doesn’t matter what he wants. Its my decision in the end.”

 

“And that's what breaks people apart. Jimin, it's his kid too. And you not giving him a say in this will damage Yoongi. He might be bad at expressing himself. But he’s struggling with the idea of that decision. Do you really think Yoongi wants to just give up on his first born?”

 

Jimin opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out. “...W-We can’t keep him Jin. It doesn't matter what we want. We can’t keep him.”

 

Jin sighed. “...I think you need to talk to Yoongi about that before making the decision.”

 

Jimin swallowed. “I’ll work on it..”



Notes:

And now we know how Jin feels about this.

Chapter 19

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

After his argument with Jin, Jimin really wanted to see Yoongi. He knew he had to talk to him about their situation. Jin was right. He couldnt just keep pretending like everything will end up okay.

 

As he made his way to Yoongi’s studio, Jimin was stopped in his tracks. The omega gasped a bit as Hoseok jumped in front of him. “Good! You finished eating! Now we have time for that yoga session we wanted to try.” He said take Jimin’s hand and pulling him away.

 

“Hoseok wait-“ “Come on. It will be fun! Besides, Its literally what your doctor ordered.” He grinned his famous heart smile.

 

“Hoseok-“

 

“I made some space in our room so it will be okay. Also Taehyung decided to invite himself because he can.” Jimin gave up trying to argue. He did say he wanted to try out this yoga thing with Hoseok. So he didn't argue.

 

Like Hoseok said, his bed was pushed to the side so they could have room. And Taehyung was waiting excitedly.

 

Jimin smiled softly as Hoseok turned on the videos for them to start with.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jin walked into his room and sighed. What he didn’t expect was to find Yoongi sitting on his own bed. “Oh. Hey Yoongi. I thought you said you were working all night again.”

 

The alpha shrugged. “I think I owed myself a break.”

 

“Ah. I guess thats fair. You have been working way too much lately.” Jin said as he got comfortable on his own bed. Ignore a strange smell hitting him. He was too tired to think about it.

 

“So...You think we have problems.”

 

Jin sighed. “Not now Yoongi..”

 

“No. You mentioned it in the VLive so, enlighten me.” Jin furrowed his brows to see a less than delightful Yoongi looking at him. “Yes. I think you and Jimin have issues you two are afraid to solve. You being afraid to talk about what you want out of your relationship and Jimin just going along with it.”

 

The alpha visibly grew frustrated and uncomfortable. He noticed Yoongi fix the collar of his shirt. “I dont need you going around saying we have problems. I dont want anything to mess this up.” He explained.

 

“I’m not going to mess it up if you both don’t work things out. Im annoyed that Me along with everyone else in the dorm, had to find out about your fuck buddy relationship with Jimin and now he’s having a kid. A kid who we all know you want to keep.”

 

“I get it-“

 

“No. You don’t get it Yoongi.” Jin stood up to face him. “You just accept whatever happens like it wont affect you and the rest of us. But if you keep holding it in, something will happen and this group is going to fall apart!”

 

“Jin-“

 

“Honestly, I’m so sick of having to spell it out of everyone because you guys don’t take me seriously-“

 

“Shut up you fucking omega!!”

 

Jin froze when Yoongi stood up to shout. Then it hit him in full force. The strange smell, Yoongi’s attitude. The heat.

 

“You’re...going into a rut.”

 

Jin stepped back carefully. “You idiot.. where are your suppressants?!” He said looking into the drawers, hoping to find something quick. When he had his back turned, he felt Yoongi grab his around the waist.

 

“Yoongi let go of me.” He said calmly at first. Then he felt the other move his nose to his scent glands on his neck. “Yoongi stop!” Jin struggled to push him off. When he was successful, he ran out of their shared room and slammed the door.

 

He held a hand to his chest as he felt relieved.

 

“N-Namjoon!” He called out. The alpha came as soon as he can. Running out of his studio. Immediately he noticed the state Jin was in. “Woah, what happened? Are you okay?”

 

“I’m fine. But Yoongi’s going into a rut.”

 

The alpha’s eyes widened. “Did he...hurt you?” “No. He didnt hurt me. He’s not himself right now Namjoon.” He explained before it got ugly. “I promise im okay.” He said moving closer to the safety of his arms. “Just...Just get some help for him.”

 

Namjoon held Jin close and took in his scent. He smelled the fear coming off of Jin. He knew Yoongi tried to touch him. But Jin wanted help for his roommate. So he couldn’t be angry.

 

“I’m going to call Bighit so they can send someone to help. Maybe they can stop it for now.” Namjoon explained. Just get comfortable. Okay?”

 

Jin nodded before kissing his cheek and leaving the area.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Ah! How are you both so flexible?!” Tae whined from his spot on the floor.

 

The three of them were just following a video provided to them by Jimin’s doctor. And so far Jimin and Hoseok were following well.

 

“Years of dancing.” Jimin smirked. “I’m actually surprised I’ll still be able to stretch like this when I get bigger.”

 

“It’s supposed to be good for the baby.” Hoseok said. “Imagine what your dancing does to him.”

 

“I’m sure he's okay. He’s probably going to be a dancer.” Jimin said Proudly. “Or a shy musical genius.” Hoseok chuckled. Jimin blushed a bit. He knew everyone was still getting used to the idea of Yoongi being the father. So whenever anyone mentioned it, he went quiet and shy himself.

 

“Either way, he’s bound to be talented. Maybe he could be a future BTS member.” Tae joked as his back cracked trying to imitate a new position on the screen. “He will not be a kpop star. I forbid it.” Jimin chuckle.

 

Just then Namjoon opened the door. “Oh sure. Knocking doesn’t exist in this house anymore.” Hoseok said a feeling a little annoyed.

 

“Shut up.” Namjoon said before turning to Jimin. “Yoongi’s going into his rut.” The omega’s eyes widened. “A rut? But his suppressants-“ “He probably forgot them. He’s been so busy...I should have noticed.”

 

Jimin stood up with a bit of a wobble. He was about to rush out before Namjoon blocked his path. “No Jimin.” “I need to be with him.” “No. He’s in a rut. He can hurt you and your son.”

 

Jimin caught his breath. Yoongi going in a rut. He knew it was probably painful. And only Jimin could help him through it considering they were courting and he was carrying his child.  “Then what do we do?”

 

Namjoon sighed. “We wait it out.”

 

Notes:

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! I hope everyone had an amazing day!

Chapter Text

“This...must be the right place..”

 

Jimin looked at the address on his phone again. He thought he was going to start living in a fancy dorm like other idols in training. But this was a normal apartment. Scratch that! This was a small apartment. He hesitated before knocking.

 

“Maybe thats the pizza!” He heard on the other side of the door. He gasped when the door was flung open to reveal a taller male who’s smile could bring world peace. “Oh...Can I help you?” He asked. His smile faltering a bit. Jimin bit his lip.

 

“Um, I’m Park Jimin. Sejin told me I was going to live here?” He spoke carefully thinking he got the wrong place.

 

“Wait?! Hobi, he’s the last member!” Jimin heard inside from a deeper voice. The guy at the doors eyes lit up. “Ah! We’ve been waiting for you Actually! Come in. Im Hoseok, by the way!”

 

Jimin smiled a bit. As he walked in, the air hit him with an overwhelming scent of alphas. His eyes widened a bit. “Y-You’re all alphas?”

 

“Nope.” He heard from the teen sitting on the floor watching anime. “I’m a beta and the cute guy is an omega.” He smirked pointing the taler male in the kitchen. Who waved softly.

 

“Wow. Another omega. Sejin is insane.” One of the alpha’s spoke from his spot on the couch. “But he did say you were the top of your class at your school for performing arts. A dancer?” Jimin nodded. “So..this is it? I thought there was seven of us.”

 

“There is. Jungkook is hiding in his room and Yoongi is in his room sleeping.” The beta said. “I’m Taeyhung. And...you’re definitely an omega.” He smiled. “So its not just me and Jin who are different.”

 

“How can you tell?” Jimin asked crossing his arms. Taeyhung smirked. “You’re too cute to be an alpha.” He said making Jimin turn red. “I’m not!” Stupid baby fat on his face.

 

He heard a chuckle. “It doesn’t matter. Sejin wanted to make our group as non traditional as possible. He didn’t choose you because of how you presented. He saw potential in you.” The alpha on the couch said making Jimin smiled. “I’m Namjoon. I’m set to be the leader. You met Hoseok, Tae, Jin and-“

 

“He also saw Potential in Jin for being handsome.”

 

Everyone turned to see a figured standing in the hallway. He had bags under his eyes and he was wearing all black. His hair was also a mess.

 

“Hey. I was studying to be an actor. He saw I had some kind of potential.” The omega named Seokjin said from the kitchen. Jimin swallowed thickly. He definitely was an alpha. He then noticed his gaze land on him. His eyes looking st him up and down.

 

“Yoongi. You know Sejin had his reasons.”

 

“Yeah. And we’ve also seen many members in our lineup come and go. I’ll believe it when I see it.” He scoffed turning and going back to wherever he came from.

 

Jimin furrowed his brows. “Wow. What a warm welcome.”

 

“Yoongi’s not exactly the best at welcoming people. He kind of lost trust in others when our original lineup fell apart.” Namjoon explained.

 

“Does he really think we’ll just quit on him?” Everyone turned to see a much younger boy standing in The hallway. Obviously not trying to be seen by the newcomer.

 

“Kookie! Finally joining us?” Tae grinned.

 

“I got hungry..” he said. Jimin almost laughed at how shy he was. If it wasnt for his smell, he could pass as a shy beta. But he definitely was a young alpha. “Is this him? The new guy?”

 

“Im Jimin. Are you...Jungkook.” The younger males cheeks turned red. “Yeah…”

 

‘So cute!’ Jimin thought to himself. “Sorry about Yoongi. I think he’s going into a rut soon.” Namjoon explained. “He’s definitely been forgetting his suppressants.” He sighed. “Why dont you out your stuff down in your room. Down the hall the left. Jimin nodded as he made his way to the room. There were only two room. He opened the door and saw two other beds. Most likely for him Seokjin and Taehyung. That meant the alphas were separated from them. Probably for the best right now. They didnt know each other well enough to start mixing everyone.

 

He put his bags down and turn to head out. Only to face the alpha from earlier. Jimin gasped in surprise. The alpha named Yoongi stared at him. “Sejin had a lot to say about you. A pretty boy. A dancer.” He scoffed. “What a joke. We’re trying to actually be serious with our music. Not be some pretty boy band.” Jimin swallowed.

 

“Maybe you should give us a chance before being so negative….And take your damn suppressants.” He said bravely. And Namjoon was right. He could smell the rut slowly coming.

 

“...I’ll give you a chance when I see you guys work hard. Nothing is ever handed to you.” He said turning and walking into his room. Jimin furrowed his brows. Well that was a great start.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jimin’s eyes fluttered open. When did he take a nap? He sat up and yawned. Why did he dream about that? Then it hit him. He got out of bed and walked out. He noticed Namjoon sitting with everyone.

 

“Where’s Yoongi?” Jimin asked as he walked in. Everyone turned to him.

 

“Jimin...He’s still in his room. We’re having someone come over and...help him.”

 

Jimin bit his lip. “No. Please don’t. I can help him.” He said softly. “Jimin, we aren’t arguing about this. You two aren’t mated. We dont know how that can affect you. Considering you’re pregnant.”

 

“I’m not letting the father of my child have sex with someone else!!”

 

“We don't have a choice Jimin!” Namjoon stood up. “Im trying to do whats right for everyone!!” He explained. “If you got hurt on my watch...i...I dont anyone to get hurt.” He breathed. Jimin stood there with a hand on his stomach.

 

“So...this is my final word. Just stay out of it Jimin.” He said firmly. The omega stood back as Namjoon huffed and sat back down.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jimin and Taeyhung were on the couch when there was a knock at the door. The omega knew it was whoever they sent to take care of Yoongi. He felt a sense of dread wash over him as the door opened.

 

Namjoon being the one to greet her. Of course they sent an omega. One who’s name they would keep anonymous. Probably some fangirl or someone looking to brag about doing Min Yoongi… the thought made Jimin sick.

 

“Im going to pee..” he sighed as he got up from his spot. Taeyhung only nodding.

 

Once in the hallway alone, he looked over his shoulder to see if he was was being followed. No. Everyone was still greeting their ‘guest.’

 

He walked over to Yoongi’s door. Closed shut. He took a deep breath and opened the door. The smell was the first thing to hit him. Yoongi’s scent was so strong. He gently closed the door behind him and for caution, put a chair under the doorknob.

 

“Hyung?” He spoke softly. The room was pitch black. He knew Yoongi was in a corner or something. “Yoongi..?” He swallowed. “Its me-“

 

He was cut off when he was grabbed and pinned to the wall with a loud thud. He gasped in fear when his eyes focused. Yoongi had him pinned tight. Jimin could tell he wasn’t himself.

 

“Jimin?!” He heard from the other side of the door. Someone was trying to open it. “Jimin open the door!!”

 

Jimin breathed before holding a hand to Yoongi’s cheek. “Its okay. Its me…” he spoke softly. “Yoongi its me..” jimin could see Yoongi was trying to take in this information. Jimin felt a sense of relief when Yoongi leaned into Jimin’s touch. Jimin smiled softly. “I’m going to take care of you hyung…”

 

Yoongi leaned forward to Jimin’s neck and started scenting him. Scenting what was his. His omega and his child.

 

“Mine...My omega.” He growled. Jimin blinked before Yoongi suddenly pinned him and sank his teeth into Jimin’s neck. The omega let out a yelp of pain.

 

“Y-Yoongi! L-Let go!” He panicked. Earning more banging at the door from his dormmates. Jimin felt tears sting his eyes as yoongi let go. He licked his lips from the small amount of blood he drew.

 

Jimin held his neck in pain and looked up at Yoongi in fear.

He just marked him.

Chapter 21

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Jimin! Open the door!” Namjoon yelled. He tried to push the door open. But something was blocking it. He growled and backed up.

 

“Joon, calm down.” Jin said softly. “We know this is whats best for Yoongi. They’re trying to work on things so we can’t have Yoongi sleeping with someone else.” Namjoon looked back at Jin. As he was about to respond, they both hear a yelp from the other side.

 

“Jimin?!” Jin says concerningly as he tries to open the door. “Damnit. He blocked it.” He breathed. “What do you think he’s doing in there?”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jimin stumbled and slid down the wall as he held his neck. He strange feeling filling up his body. It wasnt a heat. But something else. His head was swimming. But he definitely felt Yoongi picking him up and carrying him to the bed.

 

“Alpha…” he felt so submissive. Like he would die without his alpha by his side. The alpha crawled over him and sat there staring down at Jimin. He then leaned forward and pressed their lips together.

 

Jimin gasped lightly but soon fell into the motions. Yoongi definitely wanted to seal the deal and satisfy his rut. Mark and claim what he wanted. And jimin was okay with it. After all, its what he really wanted this whole time…

 

Jimin’s body was responding as well. His body knew he was marked by the alpha who knocked him up. Even suppressants couldnt hide what they wanted. Jimin felt his body start the self lubricate. His pants slowly getting wet with slick. Jimin flushed and moved a hand to touch himself. “Yoongi…” he whined.

 

The alpha pulled away before he fixed his own pants. He was already rock hard and his manhood leaking. Jimin’s breath was caught in his throat. “Take me alpha.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

They last track of time. But they realized it was already the next day when Yoongi’s mind was going back to normal. Jimin fell asleep in his makeshift nest that he made with pillows from all over the room. And yoongi held him close protectively. His hands gently going over Jimin’s swell in the middle.

 

The alpha opened his eyes and gazed at the mark. As his mind was still a little clouded by his natural instincts, he let a sense of pride humor him. This was his omega. His mate. No one else could have him.

 

“Mm…” jimin groaned awake. His eyes looking up at Yoongi. “Hey..” he smiled softly.

 

Yoongi didn’t respond. He just kissed his forehead and went back to  stroking Jimin’s stomach. The omega closed his eyes as he relaxed. Until yoongi finally spoke again.

 

“I marked you..”

 

“Its okay. Im happy you did.” Jimin responded tiredly.

 

“That means...you’re mine..” the alpha continued. Jimin furrowed his brows a bit. Wondering where this was going. “Of course. I dont want anyone else.”

 

“He’s mine too.”

 

Jimin opened his eyes to see Yoongi glaring into his. “Yoongi-“

 

“This is my child. Our child.”

 

Jimin’s heart sped up. The alphas hands suddenly felt tighter around his own. “He is our kid.”

 

“Right...no one else’s” his grip tightened. Then Jimin finally understood the situation. “You know we cant-“

 

“He’s my son!” Yoongi growled pulling Jimin by his wrists so they were in each other’s faces. “Understand..?” Jimin was shaking. “Y-You’re not yourself right now. We can talk about this when we’re back to normal.”

 

“He’s our child Jimin!” Yoongi snapped scaring the omega. Jimin knew he had to get out. “Let go of me Yoongi.”

 

“You aren’t taking him from me.”

 

“Let go.” He repeated as they both sat up and Jimin was trying to escape.

 

“You aren’t taking my first kid away from me!”

 

Jimin grunted as Yoongi’s grip grew tight enough to hurt and his hands went red. “You aren’t yourself Yoongi. You’re hurting me.”

 

“You’re hurting me with this stupid plan of yours.”

 

“Its not stupid…” he said weakly. He knew this wasnt yoongi. Yoongi would never speak to any of them like that.

 

“I mean it. He’s not going anywhere and I want you to say it.” Jimin froze. “No.”

 

“Say it Jimin.”

 

“Yoongi-“ he stood up. The alpha still holding his wrists to prevent him from leaving. “Say it Jimin!”

 

“That isn’t your decision to make!” Jimin snapped before pulling his hands away. But in the process, losing his balance.

 

He lost his footing and Yoongi suddenly snapped out of his power trip. Everything felt slowed down. But he managed to break Jimin’s fall. But not prevent him from banging his head on the nightstand.

 

The omega let out a gasped of pain as he suddenly curled into himself and held his head. Yoongi breathe heavily as he checked over him. His body safe.

 

But his head. Right under Jimin’s hand on the side of his head, Yoongi could see blood beginning to spill. The omega was shaking and he was holding in sobs.

 

Yoongi’s head was spinning but he managed to get up and rush to the door. Removing the chair and opening it to call for help. Luckily for him, Namjoon had fallen asleep on the hallway floor waiting for them to come out. The taller alpha rushed in, checking over Jimin.

 

“Jimin?! Its me. Its just me..” he said comforting the panicked omega.

 

Yoongi was still at the door when everyone came rushing to the door.

 

“What the hell did you do to him?!” Namjoon growled. Yoongi couldnt speak. He did that the Jimin…

 

He hurt him.

 

“Joon, thats going to need stitches.” Jin said when he went over to examine Jimin. Namjoon nodded and picked up Jimin in his arms. The injured omega clinged onto his shirt. No doubt he was taking him to the hospital.

 

Yoongi watched him and Jin leave. He knew Jimin was in better care with them. He turned to face the others. But the backed up.

 

They were scared of him.

Notes:

Now you can hate me

Chapter 22

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Five stitches. He’s going to be fine.” Jin sighed as he drank his coffee.

 

Namjoon slumped in his uncomfortable chair. They waited in the hospital waiting room as Jimin went in to get fixed for his head wound. Once all the blood was wiped up, it was nothing more than a cut that needed to be stitched up. His hair would cover it so there was no need for the public to know about it. “Damnit. I might have overreacted.” He sighed.

 

“You did the right thing. It was probably best that it ended there before anything else happened.” Jin spoke softly as he got comfortable. They both sat there in silence as they finally had a moment to breathe after panicking.

 

“You dont Actually think Yoongi hurt him..?” Jin asked. Namjoon tensed. “I dont know. Of course he wouldnt hurt him on purpose…it was just an accident.”

 

“Um…”

 

Both Jin and Namjoon looked up to see Jimin standing in front of them. His wound stitched up and patched with a bandage. Bags under his eyes. “Jimin!” Jin breathed as he stood up to inspect him. Jimin keeping a hand over the bite mark.

 

“Are you okay…?”

 

The younger omega nodded hesitantly. Jin furthis brows. “Whats wrong?”

 

“My head just hurts….” he lied and jin could tell. He then looked at his hand. He swallowed before moving it to reveal the bruised mark. Jin gasped.

 

“He marked you…”

 

“What?!” Namjoon shot up to look at where Jin as gazing at. And there it was. A fresh mating mark. Namjoon growled a bit. “That idiot...no. I told you not to go in there!” He scolded and Jimin rolled his eyes.

 

“Its not like i didnt initiate it. I wanted to be there for him. I wanted to bond with him.” He responded.

 

“Well you got more than you bargained for..” namjoon crossed his arms. Then he sighed. “I was worried. We all were. Little brat.”

 

“I’m sorry. I just...I didnt want Yoongi with anyone else. i didnt want this to go back to that friends with benefits thing…” jimin explained. “You’d understand if you’d be carrying his kid.”

 

“Jimin, a mark bonds you both. And even though that bond can fade, this will affect both yoongi’s and your health. If he’s away for too long, fighting his instincts, it could be a bad night for you and him.” Jin explained.

 

Jimin pursed his lips as he took in that information. Jin sighed. “...We can talk about this later. We should head back before people catch on…”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Yoongi sat in the corner of his room. He had locked the door again. He wasnt going to let anyone in. With hsi rut wearing off, the situation hit him harder. What he said to Jimin and what he did to him.

 

If jimin didnt consent to Yoongi marking him, Yoongi could go to jail if Jimin wanted to press charges. Non consensual marking’s are considered a crime on account that they affect physical and mental health for both parties. But he wasn’t worried about that. He was worried about Jimin. He scared him to the point that he got hurt.

 

And all those things he was saying to him. Yes it true, Yoongi desperately wanted to find a way for Jimin to keep their son. But he didnt want to say it like this. With his alpha instincts in control. He wanted to bond with Jimin more before proposing the idea. But after this, He would be surprised if Jimin would be comfortable being in the same room as him anymore.

 

He heard the front door open and close. He looked up at his door. Wondering if he should bother greeting them after a hospital visit.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jimin was greeted by Taehyung and Jungkook hugging him tightly. Both asking him questions and looking at the bandage on his forehead. “Ow. Please dont touch it.” He whined. “I’m fine guys.”

 

“You were bleeding a lot. Sorry I was worried.” Taeyhung pouted. “Your head has a lot of blood in it. Thats why it seemed like a lot.” Jimin explained. “I’m okay I promise.”

 

“Bang PD wont be happy to see that wound though..” jungkook said pushing Jimin’s hair away to look at it again. Jimin swallowed and held hand over the mark on his neck trying to hide it before anyone else could see. “Let's just move on. I'm tired and Id rather not talk about this..” he said looking around.

 

“Where’s Yoongi…”

 

Everyone looked away. “He hasn’t come out of his room.” Hoseok answered. Jimin blinked. “You guys haven’t checked on him? You just left him there?” He asked a bit dumbfounded. They all knew Yoongi liked his space during stressful times. But it still irked Jimin. The omega made his way down the hallway. He hesitated before walking up to his room and knocked on the door.

 

“Yoongi..?” He spoke softly. He heard shuffling. “Hey...Look im not angry. Im the one who fell.” He said. “Come out. I think we have a lot to talk about.” He said leaning on the door.

 

He was greeted with silence. Jimin’s chest hurt. “Okay...I’ll...I’ll be in my room.” He said softly with a crack in his voice. He turned and started walking away. But he didnt get far when the door opened. Jimin turned to see Yoongi at the door. He nodded for Jimin to walk in.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The two sat in silence. Jimin looking at their hands. He didnt realize how late it was till he glanced at the time. He hoped they got to talking soon.

 

“I’m sorry Jimin.”

 

“No-“

 

“No. I wasn’t myself. I said...I spoke horribly and I hurt you.” He said softly. “But before you apologize, I want to say that...In a way i meant what I said.” He squeezed his hand.

 

“Jimin, I don’t want you to give up our son.”

 

Jimin looked up and their eyes met. “At first i thought it was just me being possessive. But once you said it was a boy and you said you felt him move..” he lost his words for a second. “I don't know what came over me. But Jimin, this is our kid. And I dont want to see someone else take our son and then we never even have a chance with him.”

 

Jimin bit his lip. “Yoongi…”

 

“Please Jimin. I know I can’t change your mind in a day. But please just...just think about it.”

 

The omega felt a lump in his throat. “Y-You think I want to give him up?”

 

Yoongi blinked.

 

“If I was living a normal life, I’d keep him no question. But Yoongi, look at us. Look at the attention we get. The hate comments, the hiding, the death threats..” he sniffled and wiped his eyes. “It’s already difficult for us. I don't want to put him through that.” He said moving his hand to Yoongi’s face again. “I love him Yoongi. But I want to do whats best for him. It hurts so much, but I dont know if this is the life for him.”

 

The alpha saw the hurt in his eyes. Jimin wasn’t thinking of himself. Jimin was also thinking about their baby.

 

“I...I didnt know thats how you felt.”

 

“I didnt know you wanted him so badly.”

 

The two went quiet again. Yoongis sighed. “Jimin...We still have the rest of your pregnancy to figure this out.” He moved his hand to caress his bump. “Can we at least think about this? We can figure out some schedule to keep him out of the spotlight. We can make his life normal.”

 

“What do you mean..?”

 

“We can figure this out. I’ll be here for you the whole time. I’ll work on the nursery, we can change rooms. Anything. Just…” he took a breath. “Just please...lets think about this. I think we can be alright parents..” he said desperately.

 

Jimin pursed his lips. “...Alright. Alright Yoongi. I’ll think about it.” He sighed. He suddenly was pulled in for a bone crushing hug. Jimin gasped. “Thank you...Fucking...I promise we can make it work.” The alpha breathed.

 

Jimin sighed and leaned on his chest. He smiled softly.

 

Maybe...Things will work out.

Notes:

_(┐「ε:)_

Chapter 23

Notes:

TW: Discussion of Body Dysmorphia/ Anorexia

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

“Alright guys. Take a quick break!”

 

The group of seven sighed in relief as they. Finally had a break from filming. They had filmed the choreography for Fake Love several times. Jimin believed it was his fault for being a bit slower than usual.

 

He walked over to drink water and catch his breath. As he sat down, his stylist fixed up his makeup and hair. Covering up the stitches. He sighed and tried to relax. He looked over to see Yoongi getting the same treatment. He still looked so tired. He knew the alpha didnt sleep well since Jimin got hurt. And Jimin felt bad for it since their kid required Jimin to sleep more often.

 

He flinched as the movement in his belly took him out of his thoughts. He smiled and patted his stomach lightly. “Almost done..” he sighed. As if on cue they were all called back to continue filming.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jimin was shivering by the end of filming. After his waterfall scene, Jimin was damp. He was given a towel to get bundled in. He giggled when Jungkook ruffled his hair with the towel.

 

Yoongi smiled softly. One, because he was relieved they finished filming, and two, because he was content seeing Jimin happy.

 

“Can we celebrate now? He’s hungry.” Jimin pouted towards Namjoon as he rubbed his stomach.

 

“Of course..” the leader alpha smiled and sighed. They all thanked their staff for the help and they sat down at the table set up for them to eat after filming.

 

Yoongi noticed right away that Jimin was choosing his food carefully. The omega was choosing the ‘healthy’ options and not much of it. He then sat down And started eating. The alpha frowned as he started to fill up his plate. He then grabbed a second plate and filled it.

 

“Woah. You’re eating all that?” Hoseok chuckle. Yoongi rolled his eyes. “I have a kid to feed.” Yoongi answered before bringing both plates to the table. He sat next to Jimin. The omega blinked and swallowed his food he was chewing.

 

Yoongi pushed the plate towards Jimin. “We might be getting ready for a comeback. But you’re still carrying our son.”

 

Jimin blushed and looked to see everyone eyeing them. Like he was being scolded. “Yoongi, I’m fine.”

 

“Jimin, you need to eat.” Yoongi said looking at him seriously. The omega avoiding his gaze. But he didnt argue. If it was for their kid, he would do it.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

It was like this for the rest of the month. Yoongi prowling around Jimin constantly. Making sure he wasn’t overworking himself or eating right. Maybe it was the fact that Jimin’s stomach was much more prominent by now. But he knew it also had to do with their bond getting stronger.

 

Yoongi kept his word. He aimed to prove that he was worth of Jimin’s love and a good future father for their son. And while Jimin was annoyed, he appreciate the sentiment.

 

At least they were okay now because Jimin was finally able to find time to go to his prenatal appointment. It would be his update since he was practically already halfway through his pregnancy. Jimin and Yoongi were currently sitting in the waiting room right now.

 

Jimin rubbed his belly as his watched whatever was on the tv in the corner. “Wow. He must be as nervous as I am.” He said looking down. “He hasnt stopped moving since we sat down.”

 

Yoongi looked over. “Really? Does it hurt?” The omega shook his head. “No. But it doesnt get a bit annoying. I mean, he’s kicking my insides.” He laughed. He noticed right away that Yoongi was as nervous as him. He was scratching his head and looking around curiously.

 

“Are you okay..?” Jimin asked. Yoongi blinked and snapped out of his thoughts. “Yeah...I just never saw him past a printed picture. Now I’m really going to see him.”

 

Jimin’s heart warmed up seeing Yoongi speak about their son so lovingly. “It will be okay...I havent seen him since my last appointment. And at that point, he was a bean.” He smiled. “He’ll actually look human by now.”

 

Yoongi eyed Jimin’s stomach. “I cant wait.” He smiled.

 

“Park Jimin?” Both men looked up. A nurse was waiting with a clipboard. “Oh yeah.” Jimin said as he managed to get up with Yoongi’s help.

 

Jimin went through the usual process. He had his blood checked and his body weight checked. Basically the usual checkup.

 

And Jimin was sitting on the table, with Yoongi standing to the side. Both waiting for someone to come back with results or something.

 

“I feel like she was judging me the whole time. Because im not namjoon with you this time.” Yoongi said. Jimin looked at him. “Well, last time i was here, I didnt have a father with me. They might assume you’re some dead beat dad. Which I know your not.” Jimin explained. “Oh...she saw the scar..” he realized putting a hand on his head. “I-I’ll explain it to her.”

 

Yoongi looked away feeling guilt creep up on him and Jimin immediately felt bad. “Yoongi...You dont still think this was your doing… right?”

 

“Of course I do. I hurt you when I wasnt in control.”

 

“You didnt hurt me.”

 

The door opened, immediately halting their conversation. “Hello! Its been way too long!” His doctor walked on. Jimin smiled softly.

 

“And who is this here!”

 

Jimin held Yoongi’s hand tightly. “The baby daddy himself. Its Yoongi.”

 

“Wow. I didn’t expect that. I thought you have a secret boyfriend from the world.” She joked. “Im glad you came. This is an exciting appointment.”

 

Yoongi sat down next to the table Jimin was on. He was just as eager as the omega.

 

“So lets get to the good stuff.” She said and Jimin knew he had to lay down. He looked up at the ceiling as he rolled up his shirt, exposing his belly.

 

“Alright lets see whats going on.” His doctor said before she put the cold gel on Jimin’s stomach. Yoongi looked away. He didnt know what to do. Should he ask questions? Should he be looking at Jimin or his doctor.

 

“And there he is!”

 

Yoongi looked up along with Jimin. And right on the screen, was a clear silhouette of a baby. His eyes widened and his mouth fell open. The baby looked like he was sleeping. He even witnessed him getting comfortable and bringing his hand up to his face.

 

Yoongi was speechless.

 

“He looks pretty healthy. A little bit on the smaller side. But health nonetheless.”

 

Yoongi looked at Jimin, who’s eyes were glassy  and puffy. Even though he knew what to expect, he still become emotional. Yoongi smiled softly and leaned down to kiss his forehead. Jimin looked back up at the alpha. The two sharing a glance before leaning in so their lips met.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“And the baby get bill of healthiness.”

 

Jimin smiled. “Thank you.” He said as he was about to get down from the table.

 

“But..” that was enough to get him to stay still.

 

“We need to talk about your health.” Jimin’s heart stopped. “My health? I thought you said everything was fine. And it is for the most part.”

 

Yoongi furrowed his brows. “Whats wrong with him?” The doctor sighed reading over her paperwork. “Jimin is underweight.”

 

Both the omega and the alpha flinched. Jimin looking horrified. “Underweight?”

 

“Im afraid so. Your medical records show you have a slight history of extreme dieting.”

 

“I...Yeah. But that was so long ago and I moved past that.” Jimin explained.

 

“I understand and you have recovered well from that time period. But now that you are pregnant, you have to maintain a healthy weight not only for you but for your son as well. You have the list i gave you.”

 

Yoongi blinked. “Wait. What list?”

 

The doctor visibly frowned. “A list of foods he should stick to and the portion sizes he should be eating. Jimin I told you to give it to Namjoon so he could help.” The alpha turned to Jimin and he could see Jimin looked guilty. His breathing picking up.

 

“I-I...I hid it.”

 

Right there Yoongi could see that the jig was up for Jimin. “You hid this from all of us? From me?”

 

“I-I’m already gaining so much weight. I cant stand the thought of gaining more.” He was panicking. Yoongi moved close. “Hey hey. Jimin. Look at me..” yoongi spoke softly as he rubbed his back. “Jimin…”

 

His doctor cleared her throat. “...I understand this is difficult Jimin. Here. I will give you a new list. And I suggest maybe speaking to a therapist.”

 

The omega teared up and let Yoongi hold him. Not realizing this was an issue he was still battling. Yoongi felt bad for not seeing it sooner.

 

“I know its hard. But think about your son. If you stay underweight, then he will remain underdeveloped. The chances of a miscarriage go from incredibly low to dangerously high.” She explained.

 

Yoongi nodded in place for Jimin. “We’ll do what we can..”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The ride back to the dorms was silent and painful. Jimin hadn’t said a word since his panic attack in the office and Yoongi could only hold his hand for comfort at this point.

 

The van slowed down at they were already in front of their building. “Hey, can you give us a moment?” Yoongi asked their driver. He nodded and left the car. Leaving the two alone in silence.

 

“...Can you say something? Please?”

 

Jimin wiped his eyes. “...I didn’t realize I was still dealing with this.” Yoongi’s heart shattered. “No one did. We just assumed…you were okay. Im sorry.”

 

The omega sniffled and choked out a sob. “Why are you apologizing? Im the one putting our kid at risk because a bunch of assholes love to point out how much baby fat I have.” He sniffled. “W-Why am I so scared to have to gain ten pounds?”

 

Yoongi scooted closer and kissed the top of his head. “We’re going to figure this out. I told you I wont give up on you both.”

 

Jimin leaned on him. “...What if i dont get better?”

 

“You will get better. I wont sleep until you do.”

Notes:

I know this ended on a bad note, but i want to thank you guys for sticking around. I may not answer at all (mainly causeim bad at communicating) but i read all your comments and Im happy you all are enjoyin this fic. Im not really a writer. I mainly do it for fun or as a hobby. So i will accept any criticisms because im sure i have a lot to work on. But again, thank you all!!

Chapter 24

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Jimin sat anxiously at the dinner table looking at his phone. In a few hours the music video for Fake Love would be released. They all worked hard on it and Army’s were showing their excitement all over the internet. And the group would watch it together. Jimin was nervous about his appearance. He knew the team did what they could to take any attention away from his growing belly. But the final cut could prove otherwise. He was scared to see himself.

 

His son probably sensed his nervousness, because he decided to move around in that moment. Jimin looked down and held a hand against his stomach. Feeling the baby kick his hand. He smiled softly. “Sorry...I’m just anxious.” He spoke to his belly. A habit he adapted when he was alone.



A gurgle erupted from his stomach as if his baby was responding. He held his stomach, suddenly realizing how hungry he was. He thought back to how he was supposed to be watching his eating habits. Mostly making sure that he remembered to eat enough for both of them.

 

“Hungry?”

 

The omega turned to see Yoongi standing at the entrance to the room. A soft smile on his lips. “How long have you been here?” Jimin sighed. “I dont know what to do. I cant focus on anything when the video is about to drop soon.” Yoongi studied Jimin’s face before heading to the kitchen and collecting some fruit for Jimin. It wasnt a full meal, but it was something for Jimin to start small with. He didnt want to make Jimin seem like he was eating too much.

 

“Here.” He said handing him a banana. Much to his relief, Jimin took the fruit and started eating. Yoongi smiled and sat next to him. ‘Baby steps.’

 

“I know you’re nervous. The album is coming out and so is the video…i just hope people see all the hard work.” The alpha said. “Not just focus on how handsome you are.” Jimin scoffed. “Now you’re just talking out of your ass.”

 

Yoongi chuckled. Showing off his cute gummy smile. “I’m serious Jimin. Everyone loves to focus on your looks.”

 

Jimin sighed. “It doesnt matter now. Im so big now, no one can consider me handsome.”

 

“Jimin..” yoongi said sort of firmly. The omega looked up to see Yoongi staring at him with worry shown in his eyes. “You know thinking like that wont do any good.” He said moving to pat his back. “Besides its not what you think. You’re growing a baby.”

 

Jimin looked down. “I’m trying not to let it get to me. The comments that keep coming in…” he swallowed. “I usually can handle it. But my emotions are all over the place… I can never do it right when im on stage and now im doing this whole pregnancy thing wrong.”

 

“Jimin its okay. You aren’t doing anything wrong. You never did anything wrong.” The alpha held his hands. Jimin felt the mark on his neck tingle a little. Their bond was getting stronger.

 

Yoongi leaned forward and kissed his cheek. Making the younger blush

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“See? They’re doing fine.” Jin smirked at the leader. Namjoon was around the corner constantly. He had been worried about leaving Jimin and Yoongi alone Together. But the alpha proved to be keeping his word and taking care of the pregnant omega constantly.

 

Namjoon sighed. “Fine. I’ll relax.” He said moving to his little studio. Jin following behind. “Do you think they’ll be okay? I mean Jimin only has about 20 weeks left.”

 

“We can only hope. But...its nice to see them happy for a change.” The leader said turning on his computer. “Video and album will be dropping soon. You excited?”

 

“Of course! We worked hard on it.” He said leaning over Namjoon’s shoulder as he watched the other check Twitter on their shared account.

 

“Armys made a countdown.” Namjoon chuckled. “And the theories are coming out.” He said softly to turn to Jin.

 

Both males looked at each other. Both realizing how close they were. Namjoon swallowed. Jin’s lips looked so nice right now. So plump and red. He would bet they were as soft as rose petals. Actually they were softer. He didnt even have a word to describe how they felt.

 

The alpha froze in place when he realized that Jin had leaned forward to press their lips together. He was always more strong willed than Namjoon.

 

The omega pulled away and looked at Namjoon with a smile. “About damn time..” he blushed. And the alpha choked a bit. “Y-You came onto me! If anything, its you who should have done this a while ago.” He complained. Making Jin laugh in his infamous windshield wiper sound.

 

Namjoon smiled before leaning forward to kiss him again. No one was watching. So why not?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Its up!” Hoseok yelled in excitement. He grabbed his laptop and put it on the coffee table in front of the couch. Taeyhung and Jungkook were the first to join the dancer on the couch. Jimin yawned as he walked out of Yoongi’s room. Said alpha following behind him. Namjoon and Jin were last to join everyone.

 

They all went quiet as Hoseok pressed play. All amazed by the visuals , they were watching anxiously.

 

“Wow. You cant even see Jimin’s belly.” Jungkook said amazed. Jimin blinked. They really did a good job to not focus on his body. He was still see dancing but his clothes easily hid his bump at the time. “I’m surprised. I was starting to get huge by then.” He commented as he leaned back feeling relieved.

 

Once the video was done they all cheered and clapped. “Another comeback.” Namjoon commented. “Now we just have the Billboard Music awards next.”

 

Jimin frowned a bit. It would be his last time dancing before he had his baby. He knew it was scary because he was showing quite a bit now. But at least they could hide it one last time. He worried about the public reactions. He had no idea how people in America would react. He heard people say Americans were violent. More inclined to act on their emotions physically. Jimin definitely was going to stay close to the group during this time.

 

“I cant wait to be back in LA. I’ve been missing America.” Taeyhung smiled. “Plus international Armys deserve some love.”

 

“We’ll just be there for a week. A few interviews, maybe some sight seeing, then the award show.” Namjoon said.

 

Jimin looked off as everyone spoke. It was becoming more and more real. Having to stop dancing because of his pregnancy reminded him that a baby was coming and he had to make a decision soon. He stood up to get some water. He was suddenly so thirsty. He downed a few glasses before Yoongi was by his side. Concern filling the alpha.

 

“You okay?” Jimin nodded. “Just...I wont be dancing for a while after this.”

 

“Well you can still do your daily exercises-“

 

“No Yoongi...its...my last time performing before…” the alpha blinked before finally understanding. “Oh...Oh Jimin. Its okay.”

 

“I still dont know what im going to do. My parents wont answer my calls or texts. They’re keeping Jihyun from speaking to me too.” He breathed. “Nothing is helping me decide.” He trailed off putting his glass down. Yoongi could only wrap his arms around his waist. They just stood there for a while.

 

Until there was a knock at the door. Yoongi and Jimin pulled away. No one was expecting guests. Right? Jimin looked back at everyone who was just as confused as him.

 

The omega looked at the door and walked over. He looked through the peephole before gasping. Immediately he moved to open the door. The figure jumped back a bit as the suddenness of the door.

 

“Jihyun..”

 

The other Park stood there shyly. His face strongly resembling the omega during his earlier days of BTS. He managed to smile.

 

“Hey Jimin.”

Notes:

Ah. Sorry this chapter made no sense. I wanted to get it out of the way so i can continue. But omg sorry for thar cliffhanger. On another note, Did you guys watch the MMAs? And were you super impressed with BTS’s performance like i was????

Chapter 25

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Jimin stood there frozen for a while. Yoongi afraid that Jihyun might have broke him. But the omega walked forward and hugged his little brother close. The Beta smile and hugged him back.

 

“I missed you…” jimin said with lump in his throat. “I didnt know when I’d see you again.” The younger Park said before pulling away. “Its been a while and after the whole baby thing, I didnt know when I’d see you.” He said before looking down at Jimin’s midsection. His mouth hanging in awe.

 

“You really are having a kid..” he looked back up. Jimin nodded. “I know the timing is horrible...How are mom and dad?”

 

Jihyun pursed his lips. “Can I come in? Its cold.” He pouted making Jimin chuckle and lead him inside. The younger froze upon seeing the whole group looking at him. He waved shyly. “Hello.”

 

“Sure just let anyone in.” Jin said jokingly which everyone ignored.

 

“You all remember my baby brother. Jihyun.” Jimin said proudly. “Yah, I’m not that much younger than you.” The other park whined. The others had to hold in their comments about how he was exactly like Jimin but younger.

 

Jihyun noticed right away that Yoongi was standing to the side. He had a funny feeling about him.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Both Park brothers sat on Jimin’s bed as they caught up with each other.

 

“I still can’t believe you’re having a baby…I’m going to be an uncle.” Jihyun spoke. Jimin sat next to him as he rubbed his belly. “...They’re still mad aren’t they.”

 

Jihyun looked up at his brother. “Mad is an understatement. They don’t hate you. But they just aren’t themselves. I think you being away forever doesn’t help.” He sighed. “They didnt want me speaking to you. So i had to say I was traveling for my class. I didnt tell them where. They just believe me.” He swallowed.

 

“You...Had to lie to come see me?” Jimin asked in disbelief. Did his parents hate this so much?

 

“They’re just paranoid now. They dont want me having one night stands like you-“ he immediately cut himself off. But Jimin caught that. “It wasn’t a one night stand.” He sighed. “Yoongi is the father.”

 

Jihyun’s eyes widened. “Yoongi? You mean, Min Yoongi right out there?” He asked. Jimin blushed before nodding. “We weren’t together when it happened. We just recently started trying to work things out.”

 

Jihyun looked at his brother’s stomach. “Is he good to you?” Jimin smiled softly. “He’s trying. Yoongi convinced me to try to keep the baby. He takes care of me…” he said lovingly. Jihyun watched his movements to see if he was positive about his statements. “As long as he’s right for you.” He sighed.

 

“He is. I promise you that. Plus…” he trailed off before moving his collar to show the mark. Jihyun gasped. “You’re mated?”

 

“Bonded..”

 

“Same thing.” “Its really not.” “Jimin, your mated.” Jimin frowned. “I helped him with his heat and it just happened..” he rubbed the mark. “I promise everything is going to be okay..”

 

“Are you sure? I worry about you. So much. I worried before. But now this is...this is a big deal. A baby…” he breathed. Before he could finish, he noticed Jimin grunt and attempt to get comfortable. “You okay?”

 

“Yeah. He’s just kicking.” He smiled. “Wait it kicks?” Jihyun’s eyes widened. Jimin laughed. “Of course. Babies move inside the womb.” He explained. “Do you want to feel?”

 

“I can feel it?” He was confused. Nimin smiled as he took one of his hands and held it to his belly. After a few seconds, the baby nudged against Jihyun’s hand. The beta’s mouth hung open. “Holy shit...theres really a baby in there. This is real.” “I know. He kicks me all the time. Especially when i have to sleep.” Jimin said.

 

Jihyun smiled softly as he rubbed the spot a bit. Jimin could see he was already growing attached. After all that was his blood related nephew.

 

“Jihyun, I dont know if im keeping him. But when I have him, I want you to be there.”

 

The younger looked up. “Wait what?”

 

“When I give birth. I want at least some family support.” Jimin shrugged. “Um...Like...at the hospital, in the room with you? With like, all the blood and stuff?”

 

“Don’t make it weird.” Jimin sighed. “If i cant have mom or dad there, then i at least need you.” Jihyun bit his lip. “I mean, Id be terrified for you, but i can see what i can do to come back to Seoul.”

 

Jimin smiled and hugged him again. “Thank you.” Jihyun smiled before pulling back again. “Wouldn’t you want Mom and dad to be there too? I mean, they’re your family too.”

 

Jimin tensed up. “After what Mom said to me, I dont want to talk to her.” He said looking away. “Jimin, she misses you. Dad does too. They miss you and worry about you. Mom cries at least once a week thinking about you.”

 

Jimin froze. “Then she needs to talk to me. She said she didnt want to speak to me. So im not speaking to her.” He furrowed his brows. “Jimin. Just call her.”

 

The omega crossed his arms. “...I’ll try when I’m ready.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jihyun had stayed with Jimin in his room till the omega settled down for a nap. The you ger just happy to be with his brother again. His moment of peace was interrupted when there was a knock. He got up to open the door. He frowned when he saw it was Yoongi.

 

“Hey. Is he okay? We have dinner ready.”

 

“He’s taking a nap.” The alpha nodded before noticing Jihyun’s face.

 

“...you have an issue with me.” It wasnt a question.

 

“Of course. You knocked up my brother.” Jihyun said crossing his arms. Yoongi sighed. “Listen, We we did was consensual and we’re working on our relationship now. I dont plan on leaving him for this.”

 

“And the kid, you’re making him keep it?”

 

Yoongi rose a brow. “What?” “You pressured him into keeping it?”

 

“I didn’t pressure him.”

 

“So why is he so uncomfortable everytime he brings it up?”

 

“Im not following you. Whatever you think is wrong. Jimin and I want to keep our kid and take care of him. No matter what.”

 

“Even at the cost of his relationship with our family? My parents are scared for him and they wont make an effort to talk. Jimin is only 22. He shouldn’t be thinking about parenting right now.”

 

Yoongi held his breath as he tried to relax. “I said we’re working on it.”

 

Jihyun relaxed a bit. “...You better be good to him.” He said sadly. “He’s my only brother.”

 

Yoongi felt bad for him. His brothers life was changing so fast. “I promise I’ll take care of him. I only marked him because i want to be with him forever. I wont go back on my word. Tell that to your parents. Please..”

 

Jihyun looked up at the alpha. “Okay.”

 

Notes:

Sorry for the wait! Its been hectic at work and I recently saw Burn the Stage again and I finally found the energy to write. I apologize this chapter is short. But I finally got to put Jihyun in! Again, thank you guys for sticking around.

Chapter 26

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“They have full faces now?!”

 

Jimin laughed at his brother. Right now he was showing him a video of his last ultrasound. A clear image of a developing baby was there and Jihyun was staring in awe. Jaw hung. “Yes. Babies start to look like babies kind of early on. So right now He’s bound to start looking like either me and Yoongi.” the pregnant omega smiled as he held a hand on top of his belly.

 

“He better look like you. I want my nephew to be as adorable as the Parks.” Jihyun chuckled earning a punch on the shoulder from his older brother. “He’ll be just as adorable looking like Yoongi.” He pouted. Both Parks laughed. “Still, I cant believe it. You really are having a baby. If mom could see this, she might just change her mind on everything.” Jihyun smiled. “And before 30. You’re making great time with your biological clock.”

 

“Don’t you dare get someone pregnant before your thirty.” Jimin scolded before they laughed again. Jimin wanted to enjoy this before Jihyun went back home. He didnt know when he would see or talk to his brother again.

 

“Jimin, Does Yoongi make you happy?” The beta asked. Jimin blinked. “Of course. I cant imagine doing this without him.” He smiled.

 

Jihyun looked at his face to see if he could find any doubt in Jimin’s face. But he found none. He meant it. His brother was in love.

 

“Wow...I never thought you’d find love that fast.”

 

Jimin chuckled. “Well, when you know, you know.” He said before looking at the clock. He frowned. His brother had to leave.

 

Jihyun followed Jimin’s gaze. “Oh...I...I have to go.” He said softly. Jimin hated this.

 

“Let me walk you out.” Jimin said softly before tearing up. “Oh god. Please dont cry Jimin.”

 

“I can’t help it…” he swallowed. “I’m going to miss you.” He sniffled. The younger Park sighed.

 

“Hey. I said I’ll come when you go into labor. Im going to be here for my nephew. I promise.” He smiled. Jimin the hugged Jihyun close.

 

They Stood there just hugging for a while. Jihyun was the one to pull away. “I love you Jimin.”

 

“I love you too Jihyun.” Jimin hiccuped. Then the younger moved down to rub his belly. “I love you too, little guy.” He laughed.

 

Jimin laughed a bit before finally sending Jihyun off. The younger waving softly before heading out with his bags. Jimin sat down on the couch and just took in what happened. He finally had some closure with his brother.

 

After sulking for a while, he made his way to Yoongi’s studio. He smiled as he watched the other nap on his couch. He walked over and sat next to him. Yoongi looked so cute when he was sleeping.

 

His baby kicked him in that moment. “You can feel dad’s head right next to you. Right?” He asked his belly. He could see the slightest movement through his shirt. The baby eager to make himself known. Jimin chuckled and rubbed the area he was kicking. “You have a good family. You’ll love everyone.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The group was at the airport as they waited to board the plane to America. There was flashing from other passengers phones. The group simple ignored it all since they wanted to relax on the plane. Taehyung stood in front of Jimin so the omega could not be completely scene. The last thing he wanted was more awkward pictures of himself and his belly online.

 

Once on the plane and guaranteed privacy, Jimin could finally rip off his large coat. “I told you that would make you sweat.” Yoongi sighed. “Shut up. Im tired and hungry and i didnt want everyone to see how huge i am..”

 

“I mean at this point everyone can’t blame you for how you look.”

 

Jimin frowned. “I know. Its still weird. I trained so long to get a great body. This whole thing ruined that in less than a year.”

 

Yoongi looked at him. He knew he had to say or do something before Jimin slipped back into his bad state of mind. He reached over and held his hand tightly.

 

“This might be cliche. But, you still look like you. You’re...so beautiful Jimin.”

 

The omega flushed. “No..im not the same.”

 

“Of course not. You’re carrying our kid.” He said softly. He felt the other tense up a bit. When he received a squeeze back, he knew Jimin was finally relaxing.

 

Yoongi felt relieved that the only thing Jimin had to deal with was his motion sickness and cravings.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Once they landed, they had a chance to finally rest. They group quickly headed to their hotel to sleep off the stress from traveling. The next day would be full of interviews.

 

While everyone had their own hotel room, Jimin stayed with Yoongi. At this point, he was growing closer to the alpha. And he found himself to start depending on him. He didnt want his health to deteriorate anymore. So he let Yoongi coddle him when it came to his eating and sleeping habits.

 

It made Jimin smile. Knowing his alpha was there for him. Maybe it was the mating mark that made Yoongi so protective of him. But Jimin didnt care. They both loved it.

 

“I’m getting room service. If im hungry then you are too.” Yoongi yawned as he picked up the phone on the desk in the room and looked over a menu.

 

“You really dont have to. We can go out and get something.” Jimin said from the bed. “No no! Its okay.” Yoongi quickly responded.

 

“But it would be nice to get out and walk around. We love exploring-“

 

“No.” Yoongi said suddenly. “Its late and..I want you to rest. Okay?”

 

Jimin looked up at Yoongi. His face was serious.

 

“Oh. Okay...I guess you're right.” Jimin agreed as he laid back down. Wondering what that tone with Yoongi was about.

 

Suddenly his bite mark started to ich.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Started the interview process was crazy. But they all had fun. Most of the interviewers were understanding of what they were about and what they represented. Luckily for Jimin, there weren’t many questions about his baby. Just about the group was a whole.

 

Of course he would get the occasional stare and camera shot on his stomach but it was expected. Especially since Western news media is very personal.

 

“So obviously Jimin is taken. What about the rest of you? Any girlfriends or boyfriends?”

 

The group awkwardly laughed. “We aren’t really looking right now.” Namjoon smiled. “We’re busy most of the time.”

 

“I see. But we know there are millions of fans dying to be with you guys!”

 

“And we love Army!” Jimin said cutely in English. Adding a finger heart towards the camera.

 

“What about you Suga? You’ve been quiet the whole time. Do you have anyone special?”

 

Everyone looked towards Yoongi. Even Jimin.

 

“I...No. Not interested in anyone.”

 

The group went quiet at that answer. They never really talked about how or if Yoongi would go public about his relationship with Jimin. But it was obvious.

 

Jimin felt his heart stop at his answer. He didnt know what to expect. But it definitely wasn’t this.

 

The group got up to head out to the van waiting to pick them up. Fans and cameras were also waiting outside.

 

Jimin walked closer to Yoongi. After that heartbreaking answer, the omega in him wanted his alpha. To be reassured that everything was okay. He leaned against the other to be closer to his scent.

 

Yoongi did nothing so Jimin leaned closer and reached for his hand to hold. But something happend that Jimin didnt see coming.

 

The alpha quick ripped his hand away. “You should probably sit next to Taehyung..” he said before getting into the van.

 

Jimin stood there dumbfounded. He let everyone else go in before stepping into the van next to Tae.

 

The whole ride back he was wondering why his mark started to sting.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jimin opted for getting his own room at this point. Yoongi was quick to leave and head to his own room. Probably to write more songs.

 

So Jimin didnt want to be there while he was busy. The omega sat on his bed as he remembered his whole day.

 

First Yoongi denied having any romantic life at all.

 

Then he flat out rejects Jimin’s display for affection.

 

Jimin made sure it was suttle. But Yoongi denied it anyway.

 

A knock at the door made him finally look up. He got up and walked to the door. Expect it to be Namjoon. But when he opened the door, he was surprised to see his alpha standing there.

 

“Jimin-“

 

“What the hell was that?”

 

Yoongi was immediately cut off by Jimin’s temper. He half expected a response like that.

 

“Jimin let me explain.”

 

“Explain what? How you leave this mark on me that bonds us and how I’m now dependent on you because of it?” Yoongi didnt respond right away. “Or how my instincts want me to be closer to you but you push me away when I needed you today?”

 

“Jimin, you know how I feel about public affection…”

 

“Okay. What about how you answered that question today?”

 

“What about it?”

 

“Not interested in anyone? So i really am supposed to go through the public humiliation on my own?”

 

“We never established how we would announce us.” Yoongi argued.

 

“Oh. So there is an ‘Us’ now is there?!” Jimin said sarcastically as he turned around and walked to his bed. Yoongi rolled his eyes and walked in. Closing the door behind him.

 

“Jimin dont Be dramatic.” “How can I not?! Yoongi, you told me to trust you. To have faith that what we have will work for our child. You even marked me. I cant sleep comfortably without you close. I cant remember to take care of myself without you. You made me depend on you!” Jimin said facing the alpha. “Why make me doubt this now? Why make the world think we aren’t together?”

 

“Because I’m not ready!” Yoongi said suddenly. “Im not ready for the world to put that pressure on me. If the world finds out its my Kid, my career wont be about me anymore. It will be about how great of a dad I am. So let me have this for a few more months before he’s born!”

 

Jimin bit his lip as he tried to hold back his tears.

 

Yoongi felt his breath get caught. “Jimin-“

 

“Get out.”

 

“Lets talk-“

 

“Get the hell out!” The omega yelled pointing to the door.

 

“Let me speak for one second!”

 

“Get out of my Goddamn room!!!” Jimin snapped before feeling a single tear fall. Yoongi took a deep breath before turning and heading out. Jimin wasnt far behind. He slammed the door as soon as Yoongi was out.

Notes:

Wow its been a while! I was busy celebrating the holidays with family and friends! But i had a good time and now I’m back to writing this story! I missed it ;3;

I hope everyone had a happy holidays!

Chapter 27

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Yoongi wandered the halls of the hotel. Alone with nothing but his thoughts.

 

He promised he would be there for Jimin. But Jimin made the decision to make his pregnancy public. Yoongi knew he had to help him through it all. But whenever the subject came up in public, he went quiet.

 

Not matter how hard he tried, he couldnt find himself to just let go of his insecurities. He always played it cool like he didnt care what people thought about him. But this was his career on the line. His career as a Rapper and Producer. No one would take him seriously anymore. His life will become revolved around baby. Not that he didnt want his kid. But he wanted his clean reputation as well.

 

He sighed and made his way to Namjoon’s room. He knew he would be there working on his next mixtape. He knocked. “Namjoon…”

 

He immediately heard a crash as if he knocked something over. “Fuck! Ah! I-I’ll be right there!” He heard followed by muffled sounds. Probably Namjoon cursing at himself for being clumsy. A few fast paced footsteps later and the door finally opened. The alpha looked as if he just got out of bed. His shirt definitely looked like it was thrown on and his hair was everywhere.

 

“Oh..sorry i didnt know were sleeping…”

 

“I wasnt. I was just...comfortable while working.” Namjoon flushed a bit.

 

“Ah...I can leave.” Yoongi said turning again. “No dont. You wouldn't come to me like this if it wasn’t important.” Namjoon said leading him inside his room. The shorter alpha hesitated before following.

 

“So is this about you and Jimin?” Namjoon asked taking out some beer he purchased and handing one can to Yoongi. The other aloha accepting it.

 

“What else would it be about?” He sighed. “Everytime we figure something out we just end up taking steps back. Or...I do at least.”

 

Namjoon looked at him. “Well...Jimin is going through this alone in the public eye. He’s getting all the criticism and hate. And you just...you kind of have been getting a free ride here. Yeah, Jimin came clean to the public on his own, but you just accepted it. Then you marked him. He’s bonded to you.”

 

“It was stupid. We weren’t ready to bond.”

 

“I know. But you both are bonded. At least he is to you. You dont feel what he’s feeling.” Namjoon explained. “I know it sucks being in the public like this. You’re never enough. So why make the extra effort to impress them?”

 

Yoongi opened his can and started drinking from it. “I dont know.” He started. “I just think about how hard we worked to get here. When we started, no one had faith in us. Our parents thought this was temporary. The industry loved to pick on us cause we were different…” he frowned. “Just to make this mistake and have them remind me about that mistake…” he let out a sad chuckle. “And, Thats what Jimin is going through….fuck.”

 

He rubbed his eyes and sighed. “I really am a terrible guy…”

 

Namjoon rubbed his back and smiled sympathetically. “You aren’t terrible. You’re just stupid.” He smirked when Yoongi shot him an annoyed glance.

 

“I think you and Jimin need to get the ball rolling on your plans for the future. Make sure you try to communicate with him before the Billboards. I guess you two had a fight?”

 

“Yeah...He wasn’t happy.”

 

“Then give him a bit of space. But just give him a sign or something that he can rely on you.” He shrugged. “Its late. We have rehearsal in the morning.”

 

“Right. Alright. Goodnight..” yoongi said as he got up and headed out.

 

Namjoon returned the goodnight and closed the door behind Yoongi. He let out a sigh in relief as he slumped against the wall.

 

“He’s gone?”

 

The alpha turned to his head as Seokjin crawled out from underneath the hotel bed.

 

“Yeah. I heard him walk away.” Namjoon said as walked over to help him up. The omega was wearing nothing but Namjoon’s Ryan Kakao shirt.

 

“Sorry I threw you under the bed.” The alpha said holding his hands. “Kind of ruined the moment.”

 

“Well, Its Yoongi. Something is always happening now. I wont be surprised if Jimin comes to me in the morning.” Jin smirked and he ran a hand through his hair. Namjoon loved his smiled. He leaned forward and kissed his neck. His scent lingering there from the fun they were just having before Yoongi came in.

 

“I probably smell like you. Thats why he didnt notice i was here.”

 

“Mmm. That means I didn’t totally screw up our first time.” Namjoon laughed a bit. Jin joining him. “Of course not. But i cant believe i had to hide.”

 

“You know we cant exactly come out to everyone. They Still dealing with Jimin, Yoongi and the baby.”

 

Jin’s smile fell a bit. “So...we can only do this when we’re away? And risk getting scene in America?”

 

“No one here will find out. The paparazzi is just as stupid as they are back at home.” Namjoon said reaching to hold his hand to Jin’s cheek. His face still rosey and flushed from their awkwardly first sex session together. The omega leaned forward and rest against Namjoon.

 

“I dont want to pretend like nothing is happening anymore.”

 

“Me neither….” namjoon whispered. They both stood there for a while. “Come on. We have to be up early tomorrow. I promise I’ll come to you.” He pulled away to look at Jin.

 

The omega frowned. “Joon…”

 

The alpha smiled softly before leaning forward and kissed Jin lovingly. Jin’s eyes closed as he fell into the kiss. His lips so soft against the alphas.

 

When the pulled away the smiled at each other before Jin collected his things, got dressed as left for the night.



The omega made it back to his hotel room without running into anyone. But as he made it back he felt a warm wet feeling between his legs. “Ah…” he moaned a bit as the sudden feeling. He quickly pulled down his pants and held a hand to his entrance to see what it was. He expected it to be blood since it was his first time after all.

 

But when he pulled hand away to inspect it, his heart raced.

 

He swallowed thickly as a million thoughts ran through his head. But one thing definitely hit him hard.

 

The condom broke.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The tension between Yoongi and Jimin only seemed to grow. The omega being too mad to speak first. And the alpha feeling too ashamed to speak to him. While Yoongi didnt have a mark, he could feel their bond slipping a bit.

 

After many rehearsals, they were on their last the day before the Billboard awards. Everyone taking a break.

 

Everyone sitting in their own corners with each other as they rested and talked. Yoongi sitting with Jin and Namjoon as they talked and laughed with each other. Yoongi observed them. He knew they were close, but this was entirely new. It was a different smiled Namjoon was giving Jin.

 

“Jimin-“

 

They heard suddenly. Said omega had gotten up suddenly. Taeyhung not far behind. “Jimin its okay. Its just stupid news.” The beta spoke to the other as he walked towards the door.

 

“Just Leave me alone!” Jimin breathed before walking out the door and slamming it behind him.

 

Taehyung visibly sighed and rubbed his eyes.

 

Everyone staring at him to figure out what just happened. He held up his phone. On the front page of the news, was Jimin.

 

It wasnt even news. Something called TMZ just gossiping about Jimin’s condition. Using unflattering images of him on their article. And the article talking about how other felt about his situation. Of course it was all negative. But news outlets were spreading it anyway.

 

“Are all news outlets like this in American?” Hoseok asked.

 

“Those bastards…” jungkook said softly.

 

“And right before the Billboards...they know how to get attention. Not caring if it’s negative and that they’re hurting Jimin.” namjoon sighed.

 

“This is all your fault.” Taeyhung suddenly said  everyone looked up from the phone. The beta shooting Yoongi a glare.

 

“I’ve kept my mouth shut this whole time. But im through. He’s been through so much throughout his career. Hell, he survived an eating disorder. But you left him in this vulnerable state which he can’t bounce back from. And you get a free pass because no one knows its yours.” He gritted his teeth.

 

“I’m not fighting you over this.” Yoongi said calmly.

 

“Then do something about it. Don’t think I havent noticed the bite mark!” He snapped.

 

Jungkook and hoseok gasped while Namjoon and Jin’s eyes widened.

 

Taeyhung shook his head. “You havent even ket him give you a mark. He’s going through that shit alone.”

 

“I’m working on this Tae-“

 

“Then go work on it now. Not after the awards. Not after we get back home. Now!” He pointed towards the door.

 

Yoongi glared at Taehyung before collecting enough courage to walk out and look for Jimin.

 

It didnt take long. The omega had found an empty break room with a couch in it. His arms wrapped around his belly. Yoongi just watch him for a while. The omega just sat there crying.

 

“Jimin…”

 

Jimin turned his head around quickly at the sudden voice. He sniffled and wiped his eyes. “Just when we think we’re in the clear, everything falls apart..”

 

Yoongi moved closer and sat next to him.

 

“Nothing is falling apart Jimin.” He said softly as he held his hand tightly.

 

“Then why does it feel like that…?”

 

Yoongi bit his lip. Jimin really wasn feeling helpless and alone. He bit his lip.

 

“...Mark me.”

 

Jimin hiccuped as he looked up. “What?”

 

“Mark me Jimin…” the alpha said looking at him.

 

“Yoongi-“

 

“I cant let you go through this alone anymore. We’re going to be parents and I’m not ashamed of that. So I shouldn’t be acting like that. Mark me Jimin.”

 

The omega wiped his eyes as he hesitated. But the two faced each other and Yoongi leaned his head to the side so Jimin had a good place on his neck.

 

“Just Bite me and think about nothing else but us..” he said softly. “Just think about how much I love you.” He smiled softly. “Think about Jihyeon.”

 

“Jihyeon..?”

 

Yoongi flinched. “...Our son.”

 

Jimin’s eyes welled up. “You thought of a name?”

 

“It just happened one day. We can name him something else. We dont have to-“

 

Yoongi was cut off by Jimin kissing him. “It’s perfect..” he breathed. “He’s perfect.” He smiled before hugging Yoongi tightly. Yoongi returning the hug.

 

“So...go ahead.” He said letting Jimin finally mark him. Jimin hesitated a bit. He finally let himself sink his teeth into Yoongi’s neck. The alpha grunting a bit. It hurt at first but it was worth it. Yoongi felt it. Their bond connecting. He and Jimin we’re finally one.

 

“Ew.. i hate blood.” Jimin chuckled trying to ignore the blood he got on his tongue.

 

Yoongi grinned and pressed their foreheads together. The two sat there for a while before the movement between then made them both look down.

 

Jimin chuckled. “He’s kicking.”

 

Yoongi smiled and held a hand to his stomach. “Hey Jihyeon. We’re all waiting for you..”

Notes:

Hey guys! Happy New Year!!! I hope the holidays were good to all to all of you. I had a few ups and some downs that had me a bit down to write. But im still here writting! Thank you guys for sticking with me!

Chapter 28

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Their Billboards performance went smoothly. They had so much support from Armys and from other celebrities. While the camera work wasnt the best, the group could care less. They were honored to be invited and to be able to perform on Western television.

 

Thankfully, Jimin’s outfit was enough to cover his belly. He was relieved because after this performance, he was going to rest up till he had the baby. He was reaching six months and he knew he had to start preparing now.

 

Jimin was in a euphoric state of mind. He and Yoongi now shared a bond. He was smiling the whole way home. He was just imagining not having to hide his relationship anymore from the public. The thought made him happy and relieved.

 

When they arrived back in Seoul, they were all over the news. Everyone praising them for spreading the genre to the states. Right after, they focus on Jimin’s progress in his pregnancy. It was either them sending positive vibes or criticizing him for performing in such a state. Jimin ignored it all. He would be criticized either way. What he did notice was that Yoongi counteracted the negativity with smart ass posts on twitter. They were enough to bring a smile to Jimin’s face.

 

“Whats so funny?” Taeyhung asked. Currently Tae and Jimin were lounging on the couch in their dorm. “Nothing. Just Yoongi posted a video of him watching the news with a stupid reference from Friends.” He chuckled as he showed Tae the tweet that read ‘We’d worry about this but our boss wants to buy Jimin’s baby.’ The beta snorted and laughed along with Jimin.

 

“I didnt know he watched Friends.” “He doesnt. He probably saw a few clips with Namjoon.” Jimin sat up. “Ah. Im glad to be home. Now I can sleep for three months.” He groaned, in which Taeyhung chuckled. “You still have to plan for the baby.”

Jimin rose a brow. “What else is there to plan?” “Well...Talking to your parents for one.”

 

The two went quiet. Jimin’s hand clenched. He forgot he had spoken to his brother before they left for the states. And most importantly he forgot how his brother mentioned that his parents were worried about him. The thought made his chest hurt. They hurt him before with their words of disappointment.

 

“Jimin?” The omega turned when the beta snapped him out of his thoughts. “I cant..” he spoke softly. “Jimin-“ “No. i cant face them. They made their point that they were disappointed in me.” He leaned forward and ran a hand through his hair.

 

“That doesnt mean they don’t want to see you. I know your parents can be harsh. But they’re your parents. They love you and if you guys talked, this can all be worked out.” Taeyhung tried to reason with Jimin’s negative thoughts. Jimin shook his head. “I cant face them.”

 

Taeyhung pursed his lips. “For the sake of your kid, you have to..” the omega lifted his head and looked up at his friend. He could only nod because he was right.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“You packed everything?” Yoongi asked as he slipped on a travel backpack. “Yeah..” jimin said tiredly.

 

After his talk with Taehyung, Jimin and Yoongi agreed, they could use their free time to go visit Busan. While it was nice to have Jimin away from the stress of Seoul, They had bigger plans.

 

They finally were going to visit Jimin’s family. Jimin was too afraid to go alone. So better yet, he and his mate would come and confront the issue together. Yoongi made a promise to be there for him. And they had the marks to prove it. While he didnt like the situation, he knew it was for the best. Not only for Jimin, but for their son as well.

 

They slipped on their masks and caps so they could travel to the train station safely. It also helped that it was early in the morning. So it would be hard to spot them. Yoongi stayed close to the omega out of instinct. He didn’t understand the feeling, but he didn’t question it. He held his hand tightly to keep him close.

 

Jimin managed to smile under his mask. His adored the affection. It was new but he loved it. They whole ride home, he leaned on the alpha and rested on him.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The ride to Busan was fairly easy. They seemed to have avoided having any sasaengs follow them since they made no announcement about their whereabouts.

 

They sat on a bench at the station they arrived at the collect their thoughts on where to go first.

 

“We dont have to see them right away. We can check in to the hotel and rest a bit.” Jimin suggested. Yoongi rubbed his back. He could see Jimin was still terrified of speaking to his parents. “Maybe its best we see them first. We cant put it off any longer if we want Jihyeon to have a proper family.”

 

Jimin sighed. He was right. It was best to resolve the issue before he was born. “Right.” He breathed. Before he was about to stand up, his stomach rumbled. “Ah..” he laughed.

 

“You’re still hungry?” The alpha chuckled. “Give me a break. Im growing a person.” Jimin whined as he rubbed his stomach. “Maybe some lunch would be good before we go see my family.” He grinned and Yoongi felt his heart skip a beat.

 

“I guess there’s no good with confrontation on an empty stomach.” He yawned before standing up and helping Jimin up as well.

 

“Glad you have an appetite. But we’re going right after. Okay?”

 

Jimin nodded. “Okay…”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jimin and Yoongi were able to eat a full meal. Much to Jimin’s delight. He felt a lot better and more confident now that he was full.

 

But now he and Yoongi stood in Jimin’s neighborhood. Across the street from them was his home. Yoongi could smell how nervous Jimin was. It's been awhile since Jimin visited his family. Even before the pregnancy. “Jimin-“

 

“Lets go.” Jimin suddenly said as he walked forward. “Jimin...Are you sure you’re ready?” The alpha asked holding his hand. Jimin stopped in his tracks. “No. But i never will be fully ready. So let's go.” He said softly. Yoongi smiled softly and offered a nod. The two made it to the front door. And with a shaking hand, Jimin knocked on the front door.

 

It was quiet for a while. He was tempted to knock again. But before he could, there was a click and the door opened. “Yes, how can I help you..”

 

An elderly woman answered the door with a half smile on. But upon seeing who was at the door, her smile disappeared to shock. “Mom…”

 

“Jimin...What are you doing here?” She asked breathlessly. Here eyes darting back and forth from Jimin’s face and his belly. Her face said everything. She finally could see that Jimin actually was pregnant. The omega placed a hand on his belly. “Its a boy mom. A little boy.”

 

Yoongi felt the tension between the two. “Um… Before anything else gets said, Jimin didn't sleep with some random stranger. I’m the father. And I’m taking full responsibility for all of this.” He explained.

 

The woman’s lips parted slightly before she closed her mouth and walked up to Yoongi. She took a deep breath before slapping the alpha across the face.

 

“Mom?!” Jimin protested. The woman turned to Jimin and hugged him tightly. As tight as his belly would let her. “I missed you..” she finally admitted. Jimin hiccuped and hugged her back. “I missed you too…” he breathed.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

After crying between the two, she let the couple inside their home. While Jimin was used to the place, Yoongi still didnt know his way around from the few visits he took there.

 

But the air was still tense. Jimin’s mother was still quiet as he gave them water and sat across from them. Yoongi could see Jimin was struggling to figure out what to say.

 

“So its a boy?” Both boys looked up. She took the first step to break the awkwardness. “Yeah. Its a boy. We have a name and everything.” Jimin smiled.

 

“And you both are together?” Yoongi and Jimin looked at each other. “Yeah. We...we marked each other.” Yoongi said taking Jimin’s hand.

 

Mrs. Park visibly sighed and held her head in her hands. Jimin tensed. “Mom…”

 

“This just wasn’t your plan Jimin. We let you study dance instead of doing something more practical. Then you somehow became an idol. And we’re proud of you. You made it. But you’re still young and have a lot to accomplish with your career.” She said with a tone of disappointment. Jimin squeezed Yoongi’s hand.

 

“I know this wasn’t planned. But this is our son. This is your grandson. He’s coming either way and I can’t wait till he gets here.” Jimin explained. “I just want him to have his family with him.”

 

There was a moment of silence as she tried to find the words. “...I’m sorry for abandoning you in your time of need. I just needed time to process this.” She breathed and her lip quivered a bit. “I just want you to be okay…”

 

Yoongi looked over at his mate and saw that Jimin let the floodgates open. Fat tears started to fall down his face. “Mom...I missed you so much.” He sniffled. As he wiped his eyes, his mother got up and walked over to hug him tightly. They both cried with each other. Yoongi smiled softly.

Notes:

Finally! An update! Sorry for taking so long! When I write this, I end up rewriting it a bunch of times. I hope everyone likes it. Next chapter: Yoongi will tell his family.

Chapter 29

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“She slapped you?!”

 

Namjoon and Jin found themselves laughing uncontrollably. Right now, they were in a video call with Yoongi. The alpha looked annoyed at their response to his story.

 

“Good to know you two have my back.” Yoongi sighed. Jin couldn't control his contagious laughter. “I-I’m sorry. I cant believe the Park family loves slapping you!” Namjoon almost choked on his spit at that statement. “Ah man. Sorry. Other than that, how’s it going over there. Everything is okay now?”

 

“Yeah. Jimin is having a chance to catch up with his parents. I just left them to themselves. I can get around to coffee shops without getting noticed.” He shrugged. “Although I’m afraid to face his father.” He sighed. Namjoon visibly chuckled again. “It had to happen sooner or later. You know, future son and law and all that.”

 

“Don’t remind me. Anyway, I should go. Its getting dark.” He said before they all exchanged their goodbyes.

 

Namjoon put his phone down and ran a hand through his hair. “Well, at least the family reunion is going great.” “Hardly. Its going good for Jimin. We still dont know how they really feel about Yoongi.” Jin leaned back in his chair. “I just hope they resolve things soon. Baby will be here before we know it.”

 

“And drive us nuts.” Namjoon added.

 

Jin chuckled before standing up. “I’ll be right back. Might think about what we could eat.”

 

“Alright.”

 

Jinsmiled at Namjoon before he made his way out of his way out of the younger’s studio. Once the door closed behind him, he sighed and walked to the other side of the dorm with a bit of hurry. The others were on their own vacation home as well, so he could get away with using Hoseok’s bathroom. He slammed the door behind him and felt himself gag. He rushed to the sink and let his body do the rest. He heaved and ended up spilling out the contents of his stomach.

 

It felt awful. He coughed and spit out whatever was left in his mouth.

 

He looked at himself in the mirror. A bead of sweat running down his temple.

 

“Calm down...you just ate something bad…” he told himself. He rinsed the sink and then his mouth. He needed to be okay to face Namjoon. Otherwise, he will worry.

 

Jin sighed. He didnt know what they were. They’ve been doing what they scolded Yoongi and Jimin for. Sneaking around to see each other for more alone time. Whether it would be just to write something together or do something more intimate, they were closer than ever.

 

And truthfully, Jin like it. He loved it. Not only was he able to have Namjoon to himself, the alpha wanted him too.

 

So why was he sick?

 

He hate relatively normal, he never usually got sick, and…

 

He swallowed thickly. “No...No. im taking my suppressants. I am..” he said to reassure himself. He turned off the sink and walked out. His head was filling with a million ideas. Bad ones. He knew he was overreacting. But it still worried him. Jimin and Yoongi got into their mess. But Jin couldn't afford to make another one.

 

When he made it back to the studio, he caught Namjoon carelessly jamming out to whatever he just made right there. His dimples clearly visible. Jin felt his heart swell.

 

Maybe he could talk about it with him later…

________________________________________

 

Yoongi waked back to the Park household. He came back with coffee for everyone. And of course hot chocolate for Jimin so he would feel left out for not being able to have caffeine. The alpha figured this might help soften the blow. They now accepted everything right? So that means they just had to work on relationships between each other. So they could be a proper family.

 

Yoongi came through the backdoor so he wouldn't have to knock. He remembers Jimin giving him permission to do so.

 

As he walked in and put the multiple coffee cups down on the table, he was startled by the light suddenly turning on.

 

“About time you made it back.” He heard. He looked up to see Jimin’s mother standing at the entrance to the kitchen. The tired look on her face looked so similar to his Jimin.

 

“Sorry. Jimin said he wanted time with you guys. So i left and came back with coffee.” He said gesturing to the cups of said coffee.

 

“Thank you. Jimin does boast about you. You are incredibly kind.” She sighed as he sat down and began to drink her share of coffee.

 

They both sat there awkwardly. Both drinking their coffee. “Jimin is asleep?” Yoongi suddenly asked. The older woman nodded. “He knocked out after we all finished talking.” yoongi nodded. “You’re a good man Yoongi.” The alpha was about to thank her but he was cut off.

 

“But you aren’t good enough for him.”

 

Yoongi flinched. Did he hear that right? “Excuse me?”

 

“I said you aren’t good enough. Jimin doesnt need another idol in his life. Jimin needs a alpha to help him raise his son properly. An alpha that will help support him.”

 

Yoongi put his cup down. “I do support him. What are you getting at?”

 

“My son needs an alpha that will put his needs before himself.”

 

Yoongi clenched his fist.

 

“Yoongi, this idol thing will not last forever. Popularity fades. Then you two will have to separate due to you both not completing your military service. Even Jimin will lose his popularity at some point and have to be a stay at home mother.”

 

“I think you’re degrading him a bit. Jimin is more than just an omega. He’s talented, caring, smart...He’ll be a great mother, but he will also be able to handle life as well.” He explained firmly. “And I’m not as inconsiderate as I appear or you think I am. Jimin and I have been together through thick and thin without careers. We even considered disbanding but he pulled us all through. A baby wont change any of that.” He took a deep breath. “I thought you all resolved everything.”

 

“I resolved things with my son. Not with you. I’ll be there for my son and grandson. Ive seen this pattern over and over again at the hospital I work at. I don’t expect to see you for very long.” She said before finishing her drink. “Thank you for the coffee..” and with that she turned off the lights and walked out.

 

Yoongi sat there in disbelief. Did that really just happen? Was he rejected by Jimin’s mother? A million thoughts ran through his head. What did this mean for their future? For family get togethers?

 

Was he good enough?

 

As he cleaned up and put the untouched drinks in the fridge, he still overthought everything. Jimin deserved the world. Him and their baby. They deserved to be treated like princes. Yoongi could give that to him. But here he was, hiding in Busan, because he still hasnt gotten the courage to come out publicly as the father. As far as the world knew, Jimin was alone. Some called him nasty names. Others praised him for attempting being a single mother.

 

Yoongi walked upstairs to see Jimin sleeping soundly. He walked over and kissed his forehead. As far as Yoongi knew, she was wrong. He was good enough for Jimin. And he will find the strength to show her.

_______________________________________

 

Despite being in his hometown, Jimin opted for staying in a hotel with Yoongi. After all, they did show up unexpectedly. So They where on their way yo the hotel close by. Yoongi had no objections. He also didnt tell Jimin what happened while he was asleep. It was best not to get into that. He just wanted Jimin to be happy.

 

“Sorry i made you sleep on the floor…” the omega apologized as they walked into their hotel room. “I didn’t expect to fall asleep before you made it back.” Yoongi smiled softly. “Its fine. We can share the bed here.” He said leading Jimin to the bed. His mind racing to what Jimin’s mother said to him. Now he had the urge to be with Jimin at all times. Show him how much he loved him.

 

“You’re so affectionate today. Its a little weird.” Jimin laughed. “What was in the coffee you got yesterday?”

 

Yoongi managed to grin as he pulled Jimin closer. “I just...I dont think I’ve had a chance to show you how much I care for you. So busy and all the hiding…” he sighed.

 

“I know you’re busy. We still have to finish the Love Yourself series. He’ll be here before we finish it.” Jimin ran his hand along the curve of his bump. “I’m nervous, But i cant wait.” He grinned before moving his hands arounds around the alpha’s neck. “I’m glad you all convinced me to keep Jihyeon. Maybe its our bond making me a sap. But its true.” He smiled softly.

 

Yoongi could feel their bond getting stronger as they sat there with each other. A feeling he never expected to feel. But he was and he didn’t regret it. He wanted to make sure Jimin and Jihyeon were protected. The alpha must have been thinking too long, because Jimin’s face fell in concern. “Yoongi..?”

 

“Sorry...I just...I cant wait for him to get here either.” He smiled before leaning forward to kiss him lovingly. Of course the omega fell for it and melted into their kiss. Until he pulled back. “Ah...before we go crazy, can you get me that hot chocolate? Jihyun drank the one you got me.”

 

“Really? We just got here.” Yoongi sighed. But Jimin fought back with an exaggerated pout and puppy dog eyes. To which the alpha laughed and nodded. “Alright alright. Sit and watch cartoons. I’ll be back as soon as possible.” He said before kissing Jimin’s nose and getting up to put on a coat and a mask. “Love you!” He heard as he headed out the door.

________________________________________

 

Being out on his own left him with his thoughts. And right now, he was thinking too much. With the mark on his neck burning from his bond with Jimin, he was finding himself irritated. Jimin was depending on him. To be a good father and mate. Suddenly, the lecture Mrs Park gave him started to hurt more.

 

Was he ready for fatherhood?

 

As he waited in line, he barely noticed the random fans taking pictures of him. He didnt care. They could say anything about him and it will become something stupid.

 

“Hey hey! Give him some space. He’s just getting a drink.” That voice.. The short alpha turned to see a taller figure heading towards him. “Donghyuk?” He blinked. The flashes of the cameras grew brighter as everyone as well noticed that Shin Donghyuk AKA Supreme Boi had just walked into the shop. Yoongi was surprised as well. He hasnt seen the producer in person for months. Even when he helped them with their music, it was through emails or video calls. But here he was.

 

“What are you doing here?”

 

“Just thought I’d have a little vacation.” The taller alpha smirked. “But good to see your on vacation as well. Wheres you…. mochi boy?”

Yoongi looked around. The man was already full of controversy. So being around him in public wasnt too appealing to Yoongi. “Whats this about?”

 

The taller male looked up and sighed. “Not here. We should talk in private.” Yoongi rose a brow. But if it meant he could get away from the cameras then sure.

________________________________________

 

“Hot chocolate? Really? You’ve gotten soft.”

 

“Its not mine. Getting it for a friend.” He sighed feeling slightly annoyed at the other. “Oh. You’re pregnant friend?”

 

Yoongi looked up at Donghyuk with narrowed eyes.

 

“Please. Any idiot thats worked with you can tell that you’re the big secret baby daddy.” The younger male chuckled, making yoongi nervous.

 

“What do you want Donghyuk..?” Said male smirked. “What? You think I’ll tell everyone? Relax. I have nothing to gain from this. Have a little more faith in me.”

 

“So what do you want?”

 

As he finished his coffee, Donghyuk’s face grew serious. “So are you keeping quiet about it?” yoongi avoided looking at the producer. “No. Im still thinking of a way to come out about it.” dongkyunk chuckled. “Wow, the day Augst D dies is upon us.”

 

Yoongi’s mouth fell a bit. “What the fuck does that mean?”

 

“Face it. This is the end of your amazing career. After Wings, you’ve gotten soft.” Yoongi furrowed his brows. “I havent gotten soft. Just because i dont write about sex and drugs like you do doesnt mean Ive gotten weak. It means I write what i want.” He said firmly. “So what? Will your next songs be about lullabies and babies?”

 

“I’ll write whatever I damn please. We dont need you for every song we produce!” The older alpha snapped. “And then what? You’ll be old news. No one wants a father as an idol. Face it yoongi, you screwed up.”

 

“You dont know anything. You dont know what me and Jimin go through. We didnt screw up anything.” Donghyuk chuckled a bit. “Well, just know that you’ll go downhill as soon as the kid comes. The next group BigHit debuts will replace you before you can blink.”

 

“Thats...Thats not true…” He looked down. He hated to admit it. But he had a point. There was no telling what would happen if he came out as the father. Making it public that two members of BTS were taken and parents.

 

“Listen. I didnt want to ridicule you. Im sorry. But we trained together. We worked day and night to get you past the stereotypical idol bullshit. Yeah, I backed out when you guys needed me the most, but I’m still here to help. No matter what controversial shit happens.” Yoongi looked back up at the other alpha. “I just want to propose ideas that will keep us at the top.”

 

Yoongi licked his lips. He hoped he wouldnt regret this.

 

“...I’m listening.”

Notes:

Wow. That was a hot minute. Sorry. Life happens. But im not here for negativity. Im excited for whats to come for this story!

Chapter 30

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

With much complaining from Jimin about his hot chocolate being cold, Yoongi made it back to the hotel where he was staying. He had to apologize to Jimin for bringing back a cold drink. But all was well when he put it in the microwave and it was all warm again.

 

Jimin happily sat on the bed with his legs crossed, sipping his drink. Yoongi couldnt help but smile softly. Jimin looked so peaceful. “So what took you so long? The coffee shop is just a block away.” The alpha blinked and cleared his throat. “Sasaengs.” He lied. “They saw me, So i had to go around. Sorry. I thought I was well hidden.” He shrugged.

 

Jimin’s face fell a bit. “Oh. Im sorry. Usually this part of town is safe. Not much millennials around.” He said putting his cup to the side. “They didnt hurt you right? Is that why your more quiet than usual?” Yoongi moved next to him and held him close. “Hey, I’m okay. I promise. I just like seeing you happy.” He said as he rubbed Jimin’s arm. The omega looked at Yoongi for any trace of doubt.

 

“Okay...I believe you. But tell me when something is up. Please? We’re mates now. Remember?” To that, Yoongi laughed. “Of course I remember.” He was relieved when Jimin smiled as well. He was in the clear. For now.



“...I’m listening.”

 

Donghyuk smiled. “Alright. We bring Augst D back.

New album. But just drop it. No hints whatsoever.” The shorter alpha rose a brow.

 

“And we drop it right before your kid comes.”

 

Yoongi’s eyes widened. “Donghyuk, The baby is coming in 12 weeks. I can’t just take on a project like that.” “Come one. You’ve done it before. If you accomplish this, people will forget that your even a dad. Or they won't even believe it.” He didn't like the look Donghyuk had on his face. He knew this was a bad idea. But he knew it could boost his appearance. “This is fucking insane.” He said as he ran a hand over his face. “We’ll also throw in a couple of secret Augst D shows. Yeah. Some here and there.”

 

“No. No I can’t…”

 

“But it can work. It will ensure that people know you aren’t going soft.”

 

He hated hearing that. Whenever an artist wrote for themselves, somehow they’re labeled weak or soft. He knew he wasn’t.

 

“I dont know. This is crazy. We’re supposed to be on a break.” He breathed. “But...I’ll see what I can do.”

 

Yoongi worried. Donghyuk was already looking to book him for a few shows. He knew Jimin wouldnt like it. They were supposed to be resting together before they became parents. But now he was semi motivated to go along with it.

 

“So should we go to the beach? Its such nice weather for walking along the shore.” The omega perked up. Snapping Yoongi out of this thoughts. “Well, if we can roam without being seen. That sounds nice.”

 

“Yes.” The younger grinned. “Oh. And...My parents want to have dinner with us.”

 

Yoongi froze in place. “Dinner?”

 

“Yeah. With my brother. To have a better chance to get to know you. Before they become grandparents.” Yoongi bit his lip as the memory of his last conversation with Jimin’s mother ran through his head. She was telling him that he wasn’t good enough for Jimin. Maybe he could prove her wrong.

 

“Alright.”

 

“We dont have to if its too weird-“

 

“Jimin. Relax.” He moved next to him. “I said alright. We can have dinner with your family.” He said offering a smile.

 

Jimin bashfully grinned and hugged Yoongi. “Did I ever mention how great you are?”

 

“No. But you can tell me that forever.”

________________________________________

 

“What do you mean secret show?”

 

Namjoon sighed into his phone. Out of nowhere, he received a phone call from Donghyuk. The alpha was confused since he wasn’t expecting it at all. But he was concerned when he started talking about doing a secret show just for the rap line.

 

“Come on Joon! Doing these shows will surprise the world and you all will be at the top again. People are dying to hear Cypher part three again.”

 

“We’re on break. Our comeback isn’t until after Jimin gives birth. Frankly we can use the break.” Namjoon said as calmly as he could.

 

As he argued over the phone, Jin stood hesitantly by the doorway. The omega not wanting to keep his concerns to himself anymore. He knew he told himself he would wait. But with their relationship progressing, Jin knew it wasn’t wise to keep secrets from the other.

 

“Forget it. We aren’t doing any show. We all deserve breaks and I wont blow Yoongi’s cover for that.”

 

“Fine. But Yoongi agreed. So i guess its a solo show.”

 

“Wait, Yoongi agreed? He’s with Jimin in Busan.”

 

“The show is in Busan. And i ran into him. Perfect timing. But I guess Agust D will have to take over for now. Thanks for Nothing Joon.” Before the leader could yell at him, Donghyuk hung up.

 

“Damnit!” Namjoon breathed as he sat down on his studio couch. As he rubbed his eyes out of frustration, the omega took his seat next to him. “Its not really a break if you’re stressing out.”

 

“I’m sorry. Donghyuk always irked me. He was reckless with his planning and lyrics. Im afraid of what he’s planning.” With that, Jin bit his lip. He rubbed Namjoon’s back as he thought about what to say next. “I’m sure it’s nothing we cant handle. We’ve dealt with worse.” He smiled softly.

 

“I know. Honestly this whole baby thing is stressing me out too. I get it. Its Jimin and Yoongi’s thing, but this also has people assuming things about the rest of us.”

 

Jin’s hand haulted as Namjoon spoke. He was right. Everything was a mess. So if Jin really was pregnant…

 

“Y-You’re right.” He swallowed. He couldn't do it now. It wasn’t the right time.

________________________________________

 

Yoongi was grateful for Jimin taking his sweet time having a bath before getting ready for dinner. It gave him plenty of time for himself as he watched television and got ready. He stared at his reflection as he started buttoning up his shirt.

 

“You aren’t good enough for him…”

 

The alpha froze in place. His brows furrowed. He was still baffled that Jimin’s mother had the nerve to doubt him like that. Sure he was far from perfect. But if Yoongi was anything, he was definitely loyal and a perfectionist. He loved Jimin and would do anything to avoid losing him. And he vowed to be the best dad he could be.

 

“I’ll show them…” he whispered to himself.

 

Just as he finished fixing his hair, his rang. He wasn’t expecting any calls today, so he was confused to say the least. He sighed and read ‘Donghyuk’ on the screen. What could this lunatic want?

 

“This better be good.”

 

“Oh its good alright. You can thank me later. But I booked you a last minute show tonight at the Busan Opera house.”

 

A cold sweat ran down his back. “Tonight?”

 

“Yep. Told you I was good. Now get your ass over here so we can get you rehearsing.”

 

“I...I cant.”

 

There was a beat of silence. “...What?”

 

“No. I’m having dinner with Jimin’s family. I cant miss this.”

 

“Dinner? So fancy. Just getting ready to be criticized by the in laws.” Donghyuk sounded pissed. “Listen, we made a deal.”

 

“You didn’t specify that it would be so soon! Jimin and I are still getting settled here.”

 

“We made a deal Yoongi!”

 

“Screw your deal! I’m going to be a dad soon and I wont have you keeping me from that.”

 

“Yoongi you’ll regret-“ the alpha had enough. He hung up on the producer and shoved his phone in his pocket. Most lien if he didnt show up, there would he hundreds of disappointed fans. But thats what happens with lowkey secret shows. Most of the time they don’t go as planned. But he didnt care. Tonight was about him and Jimin.

________________________________________

 

The two had managed to make it to the restaurant. Jimin’s family was already waiting there for them. Jimin smiled as they approached the table. “Hey.” He said as they stood up to hug him, leaving Yoongi to stand to the side awkwardly.

 

“You guys remember Yoongi.” Jimin chuckled.

 

“Thank you for the dinner invite.” The alpha said holding out his hand for the Jimin’s father to shake. The older alpha narrowed his eyes and sat down with his wife. “Thank you two for coming.” Yoongi felt a little embarrassed but sat down as well next to Jimin.

 

“Its not as fancy as you two might be used to. But it's sophisticated enough that no crazy fans could be here.” Jihyun smiled towards the couple.

 

“Enough to break our wallets.” Yoongi heard the older male mumble.

 

“You guys didn’t have to offer us something nice. We could of had dinner at home.” Jimin spoke. “We can cover the bill. Everything here is pricy.” Yoongi added.

 

“No need. That money should be going towards your child, I hope.” Jimin’s mother said as she looked up and down the menu. Leaving the couple confused. “Of course. But its not big deal. We don’t exactly recklessly spend money.” The omega said.

 

“I should hope not.”

 

That left everyone in an awkward silence at the table. Yoongi held his tongue and chose to look over the menu. But Everytime he thought he settled on a meal, he would receive a glare from either parent. He was confused but he realized that they were staring at the prices of each meal. Yoongi knew he could afford it and would gladly pay the bill. But at this point he didnt even know if they wanted him to eat at all.

 

“I’ll...Have the soup…” he settled as their orders were being taken. He felt a squeeze on his thigh and noticed Jimin looking at him with him with concern. “I’m not really that hungry.” He said smiling so he could keep Jimin from worrying. That last thing he wanted was for Jimin to know how he was feeling.

 

Jimin did most of the talking along with his brother as they waited for their meal. It was almost enough to break the awkward tension between everyone. Almost. Yoongi could still feel the glares from the parents in front of him. He didnt understand why. But he didnt want to make a scene. There was no need to. And soon their meals arrived.

 

“I knew you should have ordered something else. That soup is way too small.” Jimin criticized Yoongi. “Its okay. I said I wasn’t that hungry Jimin.” “Yoongi, you should still eat.”

 

“Yes. Lord knows if you cannot take care of yourself, then how will you provide for a child?”

 

Jimin and Yoongi both looked up. Shocked at what they just heard. “Dad..?”

 

Yoongi gripped his glass of water. “Elaborate..” he said almost as a demand. The older Male definitely heard the attitude in his voice. He furrowed his brows and put down his napkin. “I was just simply stating-“

 

“Stating what? That I cant take care of my kid?”

 

“Yoongi..” Jimin said softly.

 

“Well, not exactly in that way.”

 

“Cut the shit..” yoongi breathed. Everyone at the table silently gasped that he would use that language in front of them. “You both arent super slick with hiding how you feel about me. I knew you two never liked me from the beginning. I was just that alpha that Jimin worked with. But even after all the success we achieved, I’m still that alpha to you.” The silence grew worse. Jimin held Yoongi’s hand tightly under the table.

 

“H-Hey. Parents usually have a bias when it comes to who their kid dates. They just need to warm up to you.” Jihyun said holding his hands up as he tried to diffuse the situation. “And guys,” he turned to his parents. “I think you’re being a bit too harsh. Its not like they really cant provide for their kid.”

 

“Of course money isn’t an issue. We see on social media everyday how much they spend it. Buying useless stuff and trips anywhere they’d like.” Jimin’s mother said.

 

“Mom you know the trips are from BigHit.” Jimin said softly.

 

“Enough Jimin. I’m glad we’re having dinner. But frankly we need to talk about this whole thing. We trust you. But we dont trust him.”

 

Jimin’s eyes widened as they turned to Yoongi. The alpha furrowed his brows. So the truth comes out.

 

“W-What do you mean you don’t trust him?”

 

“They mean, they think I’m going to be dead beat dad to our kid.” Yoongi said firmly. “T-Thats not true. Come on guys tell me this is just a lecture for both of us..”

 

They went silent as they tried to find the right words. “W-We just hoped...maybe you had mended your relationship with Taemin and he was the father-“ before she could finish her sentence, Yoongi stood up to leave. He wasn’t going to sit through this. But Jimin held his hand so he couldn’t go.

 

“Yoongi wait! Mom you know we didnt work out. Taemin and I are just friends. And whats wrong with Yoongi being the father? He and Namjoon are responsible for our success. We aren’t starving or homeless because of them.”

 

“Of course. We just think he’s not exactly…” Jimin’s mother trailed off. “For God’s sake, We knew that this was an accident and the child was conceived before you both were in a relationship. You both are only together because of the child.”

 

“T-Thats not true. We really do care for each other. W-We even have marks to prove it.”

 

“It will fade..”

 

“Dad!”

 

“We think you two need to handle this responsibly. And maybe that involves giving the child to a real family.” The man said taking off his glasses. “Face it Jimin. This isn’t the ideal situation to have a child. We support you and your decisions, but we still need to think about this realistically.”

 

“Realistically, this is our kid and I’m not going anywhere.” Yoongi said as calmly as he could.

 

“And we dont know that Yoongi. For all we know you’re so ashamed of this that you’ll never come to the public about being the father.”

 

Something inside Yoongi snapped. He felt their marks burning from the frustration that was coming from Jimin. He lunged forward and grabbed the older alpha by the collar of his shirt. Plates and glasses fell over and broke. Everyone at the table held their breath. Yoongi was breathing heavily this point. Trying not to attack his in laws.

 

“...So the real you comes out.”

 

Those words hit Yoongi hard. He let go and pushes back his chair. Everyone in the restaurant was staring at them. “Yoongi-“ Jimin tried to stop him from leaving.

 

“I’ll see you back at the hotel…” Yoongi said softly as he left the building.

 

He didnt look back. He wondered the empty streets as he reflected on the situation. He couldnt change their mind. No matter what, they would still believe he’s a horrible person for Jimin. And maybe they were right. Jimin deserved so much better. It was low for them to bring up that one time Jimin was dating Lee Taemin. And it was over and quick. But Yoongi felt insulted to be compared to him.

 

No matter what he would never be good enough for Jimin.

 

“Fuck...fuck!!” He yelled as he moved forward to punch a brick wall. He stood their reflecting again. He then looked at the time on his phone. “....I can still make it.”

 

He unlocked his phone and called the last person he thought he would be speaking to tonight. The ringing felt years long. But when they stopped, he could already hear the ego coming from the other line.

 

“Aw. Changed your mind about family dinner?”

 

“Shut up. Come pick me up….”

 

“Wait really?”

 

“Yes. I’m in.”

Notes:

Oops. Well that certainly wont end well.

Chapter 31

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“The night was a disaster. I shouldn’t have brought Yoongi here..” Jimin sniffled as he rambled to Jungkook.

 

After Yoongi stormed off, Jimin felt hopeless and left the restaurant as well. He ignored the protests from his parents and brother and called up jungkook since he knew he was in Busan as well. The maknae was more than glad to let Jimin come over so he could comfort the pregnant omega. Jimin definitely cried. He was frustrated. His parents showing how much they didn’t trust Yoongi, and his alpha feeling mutual discomfort towards his parents.

 

“I cant even be mad at Yoongi. My parents just...ambushed us with this. I came to make amends with them. But this turned out horrible.” Jimin was a mess as he explained everything.

 

“I’m sorry. I can’t imagine this was easy. Do you even know where Yoongi is now?” Jungkook asked rubbing Jimin’s back. The omega shook his head. “He just left without tell me anything. He wont answer any calls..” he sniffled. “This is my all my fault…”

 

“No, Its not Hyung. This whole thing is just a mess. And your parents shouldn’t have done what they did.” He said as he attempted to comfort Jimin. “Maybe stay here tonight. Or at least until Yoongi lets you know where he is.”

 

Jimin wiped his eyes. “I should still try and figure out where he is. He shouldn’t be out alone..” “You can’t go out right now. Its late, Jimin. Its best if you stay here right now.” The alpha said as he tried to keep Jimin from leaving his room. Jimin didnt like the idea. But he knew Jungkook was right. He had to stay put right now. Yoongi will call him.

 

He will.

________________________________________

 

The theater roared with cheering from fans. Yoongi didn’t expect this big a of a turnout for something so last minute. Of course he opened with Agust D and just ran through his solo content. He didnt need to dance at all so Yoongi was more than prepared. And it felt good.

 

Everyone was there to see him spit fire and not ask him questions about how he felt about Jimin’s pregnancy. He was in a bit of a euphoric state of mind.

 

“Amazing. They love you.” Donghyuk praised as Yoongi came backstage for a bit of a break. Some of the backstage crew wiping the sweat off his face.

 

“I hate to admit it. But it feels damn good.” He smiled while catching his breath. When he drank water, he took a look at the time on his phone. ‘Midnight? Fuck..’ when did it get so late?! He looked around and panicked.

 

He hasn’t texted Jimin at all. He left him alone. He had to get back to the hotel. The alpha quickly stood up and started making his way out.

 

“Min Yoongi- Hey! Where are you going?” A staff member said as they noticed Yoongi leaving. “I-I have to leave.” He said quickly before Donghyuk stood in front of him. Blocking his path. “Move.”

 

“Yoongi, we still have some time to go.”

 

“I have to get back to my mate.”

 

“Yoongi. These people paid money to see you. Things are going great. Don’t ruin it like this.” The taller alpha said smirking a bit. Yoongi bit his lip and mental cursed at himself.

 

“...I’m leaving right after.”

 

“Of course.”

 

After touching up his makeup and hair, Yoongi was back on stage. He continued to rap his heart out. But with a different attitude. It was especially noticeable when Tony Montana came on and it wasn’t Jimin on stage with him, but instead Donghyuk. It made Yoongi feel guilty.

________________________________________

 

As he promised, Yoongi was running out of the theater when the show ended. As he ran into an alleyway, he called Jimin over and over again. But there was no answer. He was worried. Why wasn’t Jimin picking up?

 

He managed to get a taxi back to his hotel to avoid running into fans. The whole ride he was tapping his foot. He looked at his phone as he tried to find the right words.

 

‘Jimin...I’m so sorry.’

 

‘I shouldn’t have left you like that. It was stupid.’

 

‘Please pick up.’

 

‘I’m worried. Please be okay.’

 

He put down his phone and ran a hand through his hair.

 

If he didnt mess up before, he did now.

 

—————————————————————-

 

The alpha skipped the elevator and ran straight to his hotel room. His hands fumbled with the keycard before finally being able to open the door.

 

“Jimin!!” He yelled almost breathlessly as he ran it. He turned on the light to see that the room was empty. Yoongi looked around and felt a sense of dread hit him hard.

 

But before he could worry any further, his phone buzzed. He pulled it out of his pocket. But instead of Jimin, he saw another text. From Jungkook

 

‘Jimin is with me. Let him sleep.’

 

The alpha had to read it over to make sure he was seeing it right.

 

He let Jimin down again….

Notes:

Not the best chapter for Yoongi’s birthday but hey an update.

Chapter 32

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

That night, Yoongi couldn’t sleep. He laid in bed, staring at the ceiling. No matter how thick the blanket, the bed was still cold without Jimin there. But he had no one to blame but himself. He left Jimin alone, while leaving him alone in the dark about what he was doing. Going behind not only his, but the groups back to do a solo concert. There never was an issue with them doing their own work. In fact they encouraged each other creatively. But Yoongi’s reasoning was different this time. It wasn’t to expand creatively, but rather to create a way for him to escape. Escape the fact that his life was going to change dramatically. 

 

He turned to his side. The sun was starting to rise. He had been up all night thinking about Jimin. 

 

Maybe this whole thing wasn’t a good idea. He needed to learn to accept that he was going to be a father with Jimin. No matter how much shame that might bring to his career. He was doing it for Jimin. For Jimin.

 

—————————————————————————————————————

 

Despite protesting against it, Jungkook had dragged Jimin to the gym. Jimin groaned in annoyance and complained about being too pregnant for the gym. But that didn’t stop the young alpha from taking him with him so he could keep an eye on Jimin.

 

The omega sat awkwardly to the side as he watched Jungkook lift weights. “You can stare if you want.” He chuckled. Jimin flushed and pouted. “I’m not staring. I’m just thinking.” He sighed. Jungkook put down the weights as finished his reps. “Hey, maybe stretch or something. It could get your mind off things. I’m sure Yoongi was just wandering around. He did make it to the hotel late last night.”

 

Jimin looked down. “I know he’s okay...I’m just wish he would confide in me sometimes. Being mated to him but not being able to help him…” The omega brought a hand to his neck, where the bite mark was. “I just have a feeling he’s hiding something…”

 

Jungkook frowned as he listened to Jimin. “He wouldn’t hide anything from you. He just has a funny way of showing his feelings. He never was the best at that.” 

 

“This is different. It’s like he doesn’t want me to find out something.” Jimin bit his lip as he felt a lump in his throat. Jungkook was quick to notice. “Oh. Hey hey..” The young alpha said as he sat close and wrapped an arm around his shoulder. “Its okay. Yesterday was a rough day. Forget about your parents, forget about dinner. After I finish, we can go back to your hotel. I’m sure he’s there waiting for you. He spoke softly. 

 

Jimin swallowed the lump and nodded. He could only hope yesterday was just a bump in the road and that they would find a way to move past this.

 

————————————————————————————————————-

 

Just as Jungkook predicted, Yoongi was indeed waiting in their hotel room. When Jimin and Jungkook entered, Yoongi had just finished eating the breakfast he had brought up for him. The couple stared at each other for a good while before Jimin broke. The omega ran up to Yoongi, engulfing him in a tight hug.

 

“You idiot… You fucking idiot..” He breathed as he held in his tears. Yoongi finally registered that Jimin was here and holding him tightly. He brought his arms around Jimin’s waist and pulled him closer. “I’m sorry Jimin… I won’t ever do that again.”

 

Jimin nuzzled into Yoongi’s neck. “Thank you. I love you Yoongi…” he said softly. “I love you too..” 

 

Yoongi moved his gaze to the younger alpha. He could see Jungkook wasn’t happy. But the both nodded a silent agreement to stay quiet, for Jimin’s sake.



After Jungkook left, Jimin and Yoongi laid with each other. Yoongi knew his scolding from his mate was coming. But he would endure it. The omega gave a tired smile and moved closer. 

 

“We don’t have to talk about it. Last night. I know it was horrible. Parents will be parents. But right now we don’t need them.” He said softly. Yoongi was surprised. He knew how much Jimin valued the validation from his parents. “Right now, all I need is you. My family will come around eventually. But right now, I have you and our baby.” 

 

Yoongi’s heart fluttered seeing Jimin’s soft smile. And in that moment, he felt like a complete idiot for wanting to escape his reality. This was his mate and his future. As much as the thought of settling down frustrated him, it also made him happy. The alpha held his omega closer and buried his nose in is hair. “I love you Jimin… I promise. I promise I won’t let you go.”

 

Jimin closed his eyes. “I know you wont…”

 

—————————————————————————————————-

 

Jin stood outside of Namjoon’s studio. He had to have this talk with the alpha sooner or later. He clutched the test in his hand one last time for knocking. After a few seconds with no answer, Jin could only assume Namjoon wasn’t paying attention to the outside world. Too wrapped up in his music. So Jin let himself in. 

 

Just as he predicted, Joon was nodding his head along to whatever was blasting in his headphones. The omega couldn’t hold back his grin. He loved how goofy he was. After closing the door and locking it, Jin walked up to the alpha and wrapped his arms around his shoulders. 

 

Joon flinched but when he smelled that it was Jin, he took off his headphones and turned to face him. “Can you knock next time?” He said in a mocking tone, making Jin chuckle. “I did knock. You were just in your own little world.” He said before looking at Joon a little nervously. Not so little, because Namjoon could see something was up. “You okay?” 

 

Jin bit his lip before sitting on the nearby chair. He opened his mouth to speak, but nothing came out. So he finally leaned forward and handed the stick in his hand, to Namjoon, The alpha rose a brow before looking at their hands. After studying the object, his eyes went wide. “Wait. Jin what-” He cut himself off as he looked at it again. “This is-

 

“A pregnancy test. I know. Calm down. It’s negative.” The omega sighed running a hand through his hair. 

 

Namjoon looked back down and finally noticed the negative sign on the stick. He let out a sigh in relief. “Okay… Jeez. I almost had a heart attack.”

 

Jin scoffed. “Imagine how I felt taking it… Or when I was contemplating taking it.” The omega trailed off before crossing his arms and looking away. Namjoon was confused. “Why did you take it? We’re on suppressants.” “Sometimes they fail.” Jin said looking back up. The alpha’s brows furrowed. He could see Jin wasn’t completely happy about this. “Jin…”

 

“...I got a little sick. Just a quick cold. But I just thought...I thought I was.” he spoke softly. “At first I was scared. We’re already in a mess with Jimin and Yoongi. I knew It wouldnt be wise to get ourselves in this too. But I also felt a little happy.” He spoke feeling a lump in his throat. “I know you want kids. And so do it. Of course when we’re ready. But I just got excited. Imagining a mini us. Then the negative sign came up…”

 

“Babe..” Jin felt the alpha wrap an arm around him. “Judging by your reaction, I’m starting to think you don’t want them. At least not with me.” Jin said as his eyes started to turn red from holding in some tears. Namjoon panicked. 

 

“Jin. No no no. Please don’t think that.” Namjoon said holding Jin’s face in his hands. “Jin… I want kids so bad. And with you? That just make things so much better.” He smiled. “We just… We need the right time. Right now isn’t the best. I’d rather wait till things calmed down a bit. I don’t know when that will be. But Jin, I want us to work. I want us to be out there to the world.I love you.”

 

Jin felt his breath get caught in his throat. He managed to swallow the lump before smiling. “Joon.. You sap.” He laughed as he wiped his eyes. He then leaped forward and hugged him tightly. 

Notes:

Hey! Long time no see. No excuse Other than I’ve been busy. But I’m still writing! I plan on updating my other stories too! Thanks for sticking with me!