Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warnings:
Categories:
Fandom:
Relationships:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Stats:
Published:
2018-03-09
Updated:
2018-05-06
Words:
2,751
Chapters:
4/?
Comments:
6
Kudos:
83
Bookmarks:
7
Hits:
2,157

Insane Adventures

Summary:

Yuuri is a henchman to Viktor, a brilliant yet mad scientist with questionable motives. After an entire month of dangerous adventures through space, time and dimensions. Viktor gets a young apprentice, Yurio whom is very violent and mean.

Yuuri had no idea what mess he'll get in when he decided to be Viktor's henchman due to love at first sight at the weird party Phichit drag him into.

Now Yuuri is dealing with shenanigans of the madman he loves and his crazy student who hates him.

(I'd put more character tags but I'm in a hurry I'll add more character tags when I have the time)

Notes:

I don't own Yuri On Ice or any fandom whatsoever!

(See the end of the work for more notes.)

Chapter 1: Intro

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Hi I’m Yuuri and this is my story of my very exciting yet dangerous & messed up life as a henchman of a mad scientist...” said Yuuri as he sweat drops.

 

1st day

 

Viktor and Yuuri are in a space station with so many aliens that are of different shapes and sizes. Yuuri look around in wonder.

 

“You have the crystal spheres” whispered Viktor.

 

Yuuri nods as he shows the small bag.

 

“Good now go to the bathroom and stick them up your anus” whispered Viktor.

 

“What!” shouted Yuuri.

 

Viktor shushes him.

 

“They’re illegal to bring to any space stations and in a thousand planets” whispered Viktor smiling.

 

“Why don’t you do it?” whispered Yuuri angrilly.

 

“Because I’m smuggling a stolen expensive raygun” whispered back Viktor.

 

“What?! When?!” whispered Yuuri angrilly.

 

7th day

Yuuri looks really tired as he enters the lab. There was a gross smell and his eyes widen in horror suddenly.

 

Viktor is covered in green stuff while wearing a surgical mask and gloves. In his hands are a scalpel and a syringe. On the table is a weird brown slug-like creature with a humanoid face that’s bleeding green...

 

“V-Viktor What are you doing?” asked Yuuri nervously.

 

“Ah my little piggy~ looks like I don’t need call you, you see I’m doing a dissection on a slugman and I need you to hand me the chainsaw now” said Viktor kindly.

 

“Why?” said Yuuri.

 

“I said now” said Viktor in a kind tone with a bit of malice.

 

Yuuri gulps, go to get the chainsaw, gives it to Viktor and speaks in frustration “Ok fine and stop calling me little piggy”

 

“I won’t stop until you go easy on your meals” said Viktor as he starts the chainsaw and stabs the screaming monster. More green blood is everywhere.

 

“I can’t watch!” shouted Yuuri running out of the lab.

 

16th day

 

Yuuri gets paled when he sees odd devices he never saw before.

 

“Viktor...what are those?” he asked.

 

“Oh I thought I'd show them to you later but since you found them, they're my entire doomsday devices collection, some I made, some I bought and some I've stolen...a lot of those can destroy a planet in the matter of seconds and I was planning to tell you because I own an alien mafia some money so I want you to help me sell some of them” said Viktor while smiling.

 

Yuuri gets nervous “why would did you have those and you’re selling them?!”

 

“In case I want or have to destroy a planet and I need to make money for the mafia within a week or they’ll destroy our planet...I could stop them by destroying their home planet but a lot of my rich clients work there” said Viktor shrugging while smiling.

 

Yuuri look at him in shock.

 

“Wait--- they’ll blow up our planet!” said Yuuri fearfully.

 

23th day

Both are chained together in a dungeon.

 

“You should have press the button Yuuri” said Viktor with a kind smile and tone but Yuuri knows that Viktor is angry.

 

“My hands were slippery from massaging that disgusting snailman’s head which you told me to do as a distraction while you were stealing information from it’s computer!!!” said Yuuri angrily.

 

Viktor then smiles and chuckles. “Oh right...sorry I forgot about that”

 

“Viktor what’s gonna happen to us?” said Yuuri fearfully.

 

“Judging that we are alive they’ll either consume us or have sex with us then consume us...” said Viktor while still smiling.

 

“What!?” shouted Yuuri fearfully.

 

“This is a planet of humanoid spiders and humanoid praying mantises afterall” said Viktor shrugging while still smiling.

 

34th day

Yuuri is in a very revealing slave outfit with an annoyed look on his face. A crowned giant legless woman with 9 eyes is holding the chain attached to his collar. Viktor is standing in front of them taking pictures of Yuuri while wiping off his nosebleed. They are surrounded by different kinds of aliens.

 

“Viktor could you stop taking pictures and SAVE ME?!” said Yuuri angrily.

 

“I would in a minute and could you turn around?” asked Viktor.

 

Yuuri signs in frustration and he turn around.

 

Viktor stops taking pictures and he smiles darkly at the woman.

 

“Now that I’m done...either let my hot henchman go or I’ll gouge all 9 of your eyes” said Viktor who is still in a kind tone with a smile.

 

The giantess gulp nervously, all the aliens prepare to attack while Yuuri sighs in relief.

 

“Finally!” shouted Yuuri.

 

“But first answer this question...what store did you get that outfit Yuuri is wearing?” said Viktor kindly.

 

Yuuri screams angrily. “SERIOUSLY VIKTOR!”

 

 

Now

 

“And things got worse when Viktor gets an apprentice...” said Yuuri as he sweats drop.

 

There is a very loud roaring sound, everything in the room is shaking and Yurio is heard shouting.

 

"HEY PIG I BROUGHT A FUCKING DINOSAUR TO LIFE BY ACCIDENT!!! IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE FROM CRETACEOUS NOT JURASSIC!!! WHERE'S VIKTOR'S FUCKING DEATH RAYS!!!!!"

 

Yuuri face palm.

Notes:

Yes one of the scenes is a reference to the Slave Leia's outfit

Yuuri's slave outfit: https://img0.etsystatic.com/157/0/9332285/il_fullxfull.1126356032_t9rw.jpg