Actions

Work Header

The Big Bad Wolf and Little Red Malkavian

Summary:

When She was sired she knew things were going to get Fun. However what she didn’t think would happen was getting stabbed through the heart with a wooden stake, honestly some people have no manners, and being forced to spend the rest of the night in a mock trial/ execution; then having to go out and kill the “bad vampires” who are just really rude.

Which sets her on a path that She would much rather not be on, in the first place!

All while her particular curse makes her once greatest feat her worst nightmare. She is realizing that as her sanity starts to fade it drags down everyone with it. As the voices get louder:

Something wicked this way comes.

Notes:

There needed to be more Malkavian works. And Beckett needs Love.

Chapter Text

There was a time when her mind wasn’t buzzing with the thoughts of others. When the silence wasn’t a film of white noise crackling and crackling. When the voices were only from others, especially as she kneeled on a stage as a Jester rambled about things that were progressively getting more convoluted the longer he continued to ramble.

 

His ambitions will kill him, before you can.

 

Her shoulders shaking with repressed mirth as she looked at her lover kneeling next to her. He gave her a brief smile as if he knew what she was thinking. Before a sword collided with his neck and ash took his place. She felt a distant pang of loss, ash wasn’t nearly as exciting as he was. It wasn’t as fun.

 

The Jester kept talking and talking. And she was wondered if she could ask for popcorn? But that wasn’t something that sounded appetizing anymore. The hand keeping her on the wooden stage was bothering her by pressing down, down, down; into the sinking depths of oblivion.

 

His thoughts were too loud as well.  

 

Looking back at the Jester with the thrumming in her mind demanding it.

 

Her death would be convenient, and tie up the loose ends.

 

She lets out an ill timed snort at him, she wonders if he likes explosions that go boom! He looks like he could use an explosive night one day.

 

Oooo, maybe she can get a boom-stick!! She would really like one now.

 

“That’s Bullshit!”

 

Well, there’s no need to be rude about it. It was just a thought.

 

Forcing her attention onto the loud one she looked. He seems so angry, a very angry one. Letting out another snort as she watched the Jester try to salvage his falling stage. She wonders if he likes falling? He seems too.

 

Looking back at the Loud One, her mind wanders.

 

His blood streaks through the sheets as his wounds from the wolf refused heal. He is so scared.

 

Huh. Maybe the loud one should get a cat. Less mess.

 

Rolling her shoulders, she felt her fishnet stockings start to leave impressions on her cold skin. She absently started nodding off before jolting awake at the Jesters next statement.

 

“Let it not be said the I’m without mercy.”

 

Letting out a rather loud and apparently inappropriate giggle, She wondered what he would do with that pillar of light. It would be so pretty. Especially the package it would come in.

 

Humming when the invisible hands that where binding her let her free She rolled her shoulders and watched as the others filed out. Watching as the Loud One ( Nines) stalked out of the room, as he was being flanked by Helter-Skelter and a Damsel in Distress.

 

Rising as the Jester gestured for her to follow him, he started talking at her. He kept talking and talking; and belatedly She wondered when the King would show up to silence the Jester. The black box seemed so far away.

 

Pausing in his ramble, the Jester looked at her his eyebrows narrowing as he tried to think. (She didn’t let him know that it was useless) Did she have something on her face?

 

“You remind me of someone.” The Jester paused looking like he was thinking too hard. Giggling a little She watched as the Jester seemed to regain his sensibilities. That was good, She knew insanity wasn’t a good look for him. Besides she still hasn’t gotten a boom stick yet.

 

As She looked at him through her bangs, she wondered when he would move. It wasn’t like they were running out of time or anything. As he stalked away muttering something about Malkavians and insanity.

 

She scoffed, just because he looked good in a Jester hat doesn’t mean she looks good as a puppet. Prancing out the door because she knew it would annoy him, so very serious, she distantly wondered about the shadowed hand just waiting for someone to open it.

 

Oh this will be a very fun experience.


And the voices were in agreement; but wondered; Just how fun could they make it?