Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warnings:
Categories:
Fandoms:
Relationships:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Stats:
Published:
2018-02-13
Completed:
2018-05-28
Words:
34,480
Chapters:
7/7
Comments:
236
Kudos:
1,287
Bookmarks:
135
Hits:
64,552

Warm My Flesh With Your Furs

Summary:

Robb Stark rescues Sansa from King's Landing after forming an uneasy alliance with Stannis Baratheon. Sansa is reunited with her brother whom she thought was dead, an action that changes the course of their lives forever. After returning to Winterfell safe under Robb's protection, Sansa's love for Robb develops into something more, pulled in by the strong mystical connection they have with their direwolves. The Young Wolf also gives in to the love for his sister, determined to keep The Red Wolf at his side at all costs.

**** Contains Bestiality and Brother/Sister Incest. Go no further if this offends you or freaks you out. You have been duly warned.**** Everyone else.. enjoy!

**** Also contains a VERY NSFW/Explicit Moodboard made for me by the ever talented sansafeels. All kinds of naughty with this one. ****

Chapter 1: Dream Sweet Dream

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The thick fog surrounded Sansa as she scurried out of the castle and made her way through the dark to the Godswood. The ground was wet, dampness clinging to her slippers as her cloak streamed behind her. Her chest was tight and she was breathless, feeling like she was running for her life as if Joffrey himself was chasing her through the haze, hunting her down to drag her back to King's Landing where he could have her beaten and mentally tortured at his whim. The terror spread through her for a moment in remembrance and she uttered a half-scream that died as soon as it started to emit from her, carried along on the gentle breeze. Her hood fell around her shoulders and strands of her long auburn hair tickled her face, hampering her view. It took forever to reach her haven, her sanctuary, the only place besides her solar at Winterfell where she took solace and found peace and pleasure. Memories of her time in King's Landing was a distant nightmare. She refused to have nightmares now. Only dreams were allowed. Now there was this, the beauty of tranquility of the Godswood, the comfort of home and her fear was fading. Yet even through the cool air sweat beaded on her neck as she reaches the Weirwood tree and a flush creeps up the back of her neck and heat spreads through her body. She collapses to the cold ground, inhaling sharply as a distant howl tore through the silence. Lady, she thinks. I hear Lady. Sweet Lady. She is howling for her mate, yearning for him. Wolves mate for life. Wolves love with a fierce loyalty. As do I.

Lady was safe. She was safe. She was home. Now. Forever.

The grass beneath her felt as soft and as inviting as her bed and she sighed as a soft creak of a door jolts through her mind. Soft footsteps, boots. Boots making confident strides. She peers into the mist and rolls onto her back to clutch at the blades caressing her, surrounding her. Her fears are gone and the solitude is comforting, soothing and she basks in the freedom and tranquility of the woods. The steps are closer now and they are not boots but paws, heavy paws accompanied by another howl, one closer now. It is a stronger, deeper sound and she recognizes it instantly. So familiar to her now. Her protector. Her companion.

"Grey Wind."

The direwolf's name sounds strange on her lips and she feels almost drunk as she turns her head. Her right cheek presses into the grass as Robb's wolf trots slowly into view, stopping for a moment to drink at the pond. Sansa can sense the thirst in him and she sighs as the Weirwood's tree branches sway above her, the red leaves rustling, dancing, making their own music in tune with the winds. She resists the longing in her to rise to her feet and join him at the pond's edge.

He always comes to her.

Lady howls again from somewhere unseen and Sansa silently agrees with her. He is strong and handsome and brave; a true warrior and hunter, both fearless and fierce. He also knows how to be gentle and patient and comforting. The perfect companion.

King of the Direwolves.

Lady's King and mate reaches her and she raises outstretched arms to him, cutting through the gossamer clouds. His nose brushes her fingertips in greeting, followed by a quick lick from his freshly watered tongue. His breath is a welcome heat to her hands and she smooths them into his thick fur, no longer coarse but curled and combed. He whines at her touch and she can smell him. He is another comfort of home. Yet here in the Godswood he is more than that. The Seven and the Old Gods have no meaning to her anymore yet she could never deny the power of the Godswood at night. The only faith she practiced now, the only thing she prayed to now, was this feeling of beauty and wildness and it washed over her as she clung to the one sure thing she knew. Loved.

This was their nightly ritual. Sometimes she feared he would not show up and she would be left desolate and alone, restless and aching for the feelings of being cherished and protected that only he could evoke. There should be shame in it but she left shame behind long ago. There was no shame in this, not when it brought her such peace.

The direwolf hovers over her, massive, careful not to bear down onto her body as his tongue softly licks her face and she smiles, nearly giggling until the wetness laps at her neck and she clutches his fur a little desperately at that and her heart leaps. His saliva is in the strands of hair clinging to her neck and she feels teeth nipping down, down to tear at her cloak, her nightgown, her small clothes and she shivers in unabashed delight. Perhaps the sensible lady in her should protest and shove his snout away but instead she helps to rid herself of her clothes until she is naked as her nameday, lying exposed completely to him. He lies with her and she embraces him, reveling in the feel of his power and his softness. The feel of thick fur all along her nude body is sensual, beautiful.

The cold air might surround her but Grey Wind's body heat and fur warms her as his hot breath ghosts her skin. He is gentle, careful, mindful of her as he bathes her with his long, thick, coarse tongue, painting her flesh with wet streaks, paying homage to her nipples and belly. She squirms under him, the heat rising in her and she knows she should feel sick, debased, dirty, but she only feels sparks of pleasure and knows she is already wet between her legs before his nose even makes it to her apex, nudging her, prompting her to spread her legs wide. She complies only too willingly as the direwolf whines, his massive head ducking down as his gigantic paws also plant firmly between her spread thighs. She couldn't close them now even if she wanted to and just to prove it she tries to squeeze them together, silently pleased at her failed effort.

Sansa reaches down to stroke at the fur that she can reach to reassure him and he whines. So very eager to please his mistress, she thinks, just like his master. Then for a moment she can think no more when the whining increases and the lapping sounds ripple through the night and she cries out at the long, wet licks up through her folds. His tongue covers all of her cunt and it is an instant pleasure, a wicked delight and she grips at his thick fur harder with trembling hands; trembling that quakes through her thighs as Grey Wind starts to frantically lap into her like he was thirstily drinking from the pond. She couldn't help the pleasured moans escaping her lips and her head was dizzy with arousal. For a moment the bliss is too much and she laughs sensually into the night. What would the Lannisters think of her if they could see her now, spread wide like a needy slut, her brother's direwolf licking at her cunt while she writhed in ecstasy?

She tries to buck up but he is heavy and she cannot move. She is trapped and she does not care, her head flinging back as her hands release fur to claw at the ground, the ground that feels like the softness of her featherbed -

"Robb!" She meant to cry out for Grey Wind but calls her brother's name instead, yet it spurs him to lick madly into her, nipping at her folds, now snarling and snorting in excitement and effort. She wonders what would happen if she was strong enough to move, if she flipped over onto her stomach, would he rut her like she was a wolf bitch? The thought only makes her more swollen and aching; she whimpers helplessly, this time chanting out in a murmur that seemed to be a scream : Grey, Grey Wolf, Grey -

"Sansa?"

Her eyes fluttered open and the languid, ethereal feeling dissipates immediately and she blinks and pants into the semi-darkness. She is lying naked on her bed, her legs spread open while her hands clutched not the cool ground but sheets underneath her. Her center was aching madly and she looked down to see Robb naked, his auburn curly-topped head between her legs. His blue eyes are puzzled, startled, incredulous as he looks at her, his wide mouth wet with her juices. His voice had startled her out of her dream where his tongue had not and she felt his hands loosening their grip on her shaking thighs. The only light provided was the flicker of the low fire in the hearth but it is enough to see realization pass over her brother's face an instantly she is mortified. She did not have to wonder if she had said Grey Wind's name in her sleep. Robb's face revealed the answer to her thoughts.

Ashamed, she tries to squirm away from him but his hands latch onto her thighs; powerful hands, strong and insistent against her weak efforts. She thinks maybe she should hit him to escape the embarrassment but instead she wraps her long tresses around her face and covers her eyes with her hands. Surely he would be disgusted with her. He would no doubt think her a deviant and leave her room horrified.

"Robb," she squeaked out. "Robb, I -" She wasn't quite sure what she meant to say but it fell by the wayside as she felt his tongue swipe her slowly from bottom to top, his teeth nipping at her red curls. A helpless whimper replaced all words.

"Was Grey like this when he licked your cunt in your dream, Sansa?" Another long, slow streak of wet trailed through her folds to her pubic hair. Sansa's hands pressed harder into her closed eyes. The sensation was tight in her belly and like wildfire through her loins as his voice, his words, his deliberate teasing brought forth even more wetness from her.

"Oh." It was all she could reply.

"Or was he more like this?" She felt his nails scratching at the soft fleshy part of her inner thighs and she moaned as he suddenly lapped furiously into her, nipping at her clit and her swollen folds. She bucked up as best she could at that and she heard him chuckle low in his throat. Dear all the gods, she was going to peak quickly.

Robb had other ideas for her as he abruptly stopped to bite at her inside thigh where his fingers had been, sucking hard to bloom color there. It hurt a little but it felt glorious.

"Sansa." She felt the pressure of his head as he moved to rest on her pelvis, close enough to her cunt where he could flick his tongue out to tease just enough to keep her aroused but not enough to make her cum. She nearly wept from the pleasure of it when she felt a finger gliding across her plush curls and down to her opening, sliding in so easily with as drenched as she was. In no time another finger was added and Sansa gasped.

"Did you like it? Did you enjoy having my direwolf feast on your perfect little cunt? What a huge rough tongue Grey has. I think you really enjoyed it. I don't think he could even get all of his tongue inside of you, darling. Gods, this is the wettest I've ever seen you, Sansa. Simply running like a river all over my mouth and your sheets. I've never heard you moan like that in your sleep before." He paused to flick again over her engorged nub before slowly fucking her with his fingers. Indeed she was so wet the squicky noises from his movements seemed to fill the room as did the scent of her sex.

"Have you been playing with Grey when I'm not around? I've noticed his absence from time to time. Have you had him in here to make you cum?"

"No!" She tore her hands from her eyes and swiped her hair back onto the pillows. He was already staring up at her, a smirk on his handsome face. "I - I would never. Never. It's... against all decency -"

"You just had a dream about it. You are thinking it now, aren't you? How you could entice him to lap at you? You wouldn't even have to try to convince him, my sweet sister. I could warg -"

"It is against all warging rules and all of nature to do so!" She gasped, struggling for a coherent train of thought as his fingers worked her in slow motion. She knew she was blushing, imagining Robb taking over Grey Wind even as she was horrified at the prospect. It could be a way for them to be intimate without having the danger of being caught, she rationalized. A way to make love without worrying about the consequences of a pregnancy. A way to found out if she truly take a direwolf's cock -oh gods, she could not. He would be too big. Robb was almost too big as it was.

"Rules?" She sighed in protest as he gently removed his fingers to lick at them. "Wildling customs and mere guidelines. What do I care if they shun me, after all we have been through? How would anyone but us ever know?"

"Robb." Her voice was thin as she tried to beg him into finishing her off. "It was only a dream."

"Maybe, but you cannot deny the truth of it. It makes sense, my love. Grey is a part of me just as much as Lady is a part of you. Father knew of the strong connection. That is why he lied to King Robert and claimed he killed Lady, sending her back to Winterfell filled with a potion that made her appear dead." Robb slipped off her bed, walking to her door stark naked. "Do you think it coincidence that ever since we returned to Winterfell and began making love that Grey Wind took Lady as his mate?"

"Robb? What are you -" She took in Robb's muscular body - a warrior's body, hardened from battles yet so gentle in her arms - as he cautiously creaked the door open. Immediately she heard padding of four paws trotting from the door of Robb's solar, which was directly across from hers, Grey Wind bounded in, taking time to sniff at Robb's fingers before bounding on to the bed. Sansa bit her lip to prevent shrieking as her heart hammered. The direwolf was massive and she had very little room to move, even in in her cavernous bed. Sometimes Grey would sleep with her and Robb but this - well, this time was different, and she tensed. Shame colored her cheeks as the direwolf licked her cheek affectionately and settled in next to her. She thought she had done away with shame the moment she welcomed her own brother into her bed, finding the pleasures and love she had for so long been denied, but now with the memory of her vivid dream fresh in her mind and her increased awareness of soft fur pressed sinuously up against her bare skin, she found guilt and embarrassment flooding her.

Her eyes darted back to her brother while her right hand subconsciously reached out to grab a handful of wolf fur. It instantly warmed her fingers. Robb carefully closed the door and sauntered back to the foot of the bed, his erection jutting thick and proud from a bed of wiry auburn curls, the same shade of hair lightly gracing his broad chest and his face. He was truly a handsome man. Her brother, her savior, her lover and her King. If he had it his way she would be his Queen and indeed, she was in all but name. Her excitement from his oral skills had not abated as he crawled back onto the bed to gather her into his arms. As always she felt the love and desire radiate from him and he kissed her. Soft, insistent, his special kind of kisses that made her feel as if she were falling down, down, into a sea of passion and longing. Indeed, she must have been flowing like a river as his mouth was saturated with her scent, her taste. Her legs were still spread and he eased himself down, kissing her neck and licking, sucking at her already hardened nipples.

"I need to finish what I started," he murmured against her skin, a hand skimming down between her legs. Sansa sighed as two fingers entered her again and curled inside, stroking. "Perhaps this time I might have some help with your pleasure?"

Before she could say anything, Robb withdrew his fingers, soaked and sticky, and reached out to Grey Wind, who huffed and turned his head, craning to pick up her scent. Interested, his tongue flicked out cautiously to taste, then lapped as he snorted. Sansa was mortified but couldn't look away, not even as Robb snatched his hand from Grey to circle sopping fingers down her neck and around her nipples.

"See? He likes you. He always has liked you, Sansa." Robb's voice was thick with lust. "Almost as much as I do."

Sansa's hand tightened more into Grey's fur as Robb made his way down to her overly stimulated cunt and his tongue slipped inside. She arched with a gasp as she felt his knowing fingers playing with her clit. Her head turned away from the direwolf to press her cheek hard into the pillow. It smelled like Robb from where he briefly slept last night. He has stayed as long as he dared before discreetly leaving for his own room, holding her as long as he could. She tried to focus on his scent, not the scent of the hulking direwolf next to her. Tried so very hard to concentrate on Robb's tried and true method of making her peak. It was destroyed when she felt the heavy breath of Grey Wind before his tongue met her neck. The lick was slobbery, sloppy and clumsy, not at all like Robb's smooth ministrations, and the tongue was long, thick, and oddly rough, slightly abrasive. Still, a forbidden shiver of delight jolted down her neck and she released her hold on his fur to grasp with both hands on Robb's bobbing head as she whimpered, her head still pressed into the pillow. This was wrong, even more a taboo than their incestuous love but as she felt the wolf move his head to curl his tongue over her breasts, lapping at the light secretions Robb had painted her with, she couldn't help but love the sensation of two tongues, one soft and one gritty.

Robb's tongue worked faster and Sansa clutched at his curls, spurring him on. Her climax came upon her with so little buildup and she smashed her lips together to keep from crying out while she felt a surge of wetness flow from her, acutely aware of Grey Wind lying his head across her chest as if in a reassurance snuggle, keeping her from lifting off the bed in her pleasure.

"Seven Hells, Sansa!" Robb choked a little and she screwed her eyes shut even tighter as he swallowed what he could, moving away from between her thighs and quickly making his way back up her body. She felt him push Grey from her chest and he turned her head to face him. Her eyes opened and she bit her lip at the intensity of his gaze. "So much cum from you, I could swear I was drinking a glass full of the sweetest Dornish wine."

"Robb." Her breath was finally normalizing but her heart still hammered in her chest. Grey Wind returned to his original lying position, his head by hers."Robb, I -"

"Shhh. It is all right, love. I have to say it was rather erotic to see my direwolf licking your beautiful breasts. Would that I could be two places at once, at your breast and your cunt, but a man only has one mouth."

Her body was calming but her mind was not. What would Mother and Father have thought about her now, finding bliss in a direwolf licking her as she lay naked with her brother's face buried between her legs. She was so far removed from the young, foolish Sansa, the stupid girl who thought Joff was her golden prince, when all along her wolf prince was the one she needed and loved.

"Is that why you let him in here? To enjoy the sights for yourself?"

"No. You should know me better than that by now." Swiftly his cock entered her without warning. As always his girth shocked her and she gasped as she felt instantly full to the hilt. Ashamed, she wondered what Grey Wind looked like erect. She has never seen a direwolf's hardened cock before but she has seen a dog's. But a dog was nothing compared to a full grown direwolf.

"Robb! Grey Wind!"

"Yes, I am aware." His weight bore down on her as she felt him thrust up into her. "He does not seem to mind."

He was thrusting again, starting a rhythmic pace. He always felt so good and she wrapped her long, silky legs around his waist. Grey's ears perked up and Sansa turned to see him staring at them, seemingly uncaring that his master was mating. She clutched Robb to her, trying to concentrate on him and helping him reach his climax. The only unsatisfactory side to his lovemaking was that he refused to spill inside of her, always pulling out at the last moment. Grey Wind would not have to pull out. He couldn't. He would spill his seed and then knot her, wouldn't he? She tried to rid her mind of her dreams and hidden desires as she rocked up into Robb, listening to his breath increasing with every thrust. Oddly Grey's staring did not bother her. Rather it felt almost like they had a voyeur, an audience to witness their union, and it excited her. She truly was a slattern.

To her confusion Robb pulled out and sat back on his haunches, her grip on him gone.

"Robb? What is it?" She had never known him to stop like this. Never. "Is something wrong?"

He smiled down at her and shook his head. She eyed his beautiful cock, now glistening with the sheen of her juices encasing him.

"I want to make love to you, my love, but not in that way. Something different for tonight. Perhaps you will like it even better." He stretched out his hand and she took it, puzzled, letting him pull her to a seated position, her long hair spilling around her.

"Let me lie down, Sansa. Straddle me, but face away from me. Face the door, so I have a lovely view of your back."

For a moment she felt uncomfortable and hesitated. Robb knew she did not like venturing outside her comfort zone when it came to sex, and she liked the idea even less that he would be seeing her back, scarred as it was from whippings. Then a thought crossed her mind. Dear Robb. In this position she would not be able to see Robb's handsome face, but she also would not be able to see Grey Wind on the bed and she would be further away from him. She had ridden on top of Robb before but it was facing him.

Sansa acquiesced to his request and they moved into position; Robb laid down and she slowly straddled him, easing herself down onto his cock with some guidance of Robb's hands: one on his cock for positioning and one on her hips to guide her. She gave a little cry at the sensation of being so full. His cock was hitting her at a different angle and it was a little painful. She hissed.

"Here, love." He leaned up and his warm hands reached up to cup her breasts from behind. Sansa found she didn't much care for her view of the solar door. She would rather be looking at Robb's face. "Lie back on me."

His movements helped her to slowly lean back until she was lying on her back against him. She could feel his chest hair up against her back and her legs jutted forward. Robb remedied that by using his legs to part hers so that she was splayed open, bending at the knees, her heels digging into the sides of his upper thighs. Such a strange position, exposing her to the air while he felt even more huge inside her. The angle was odd but intimate and Robb began thrusting again, slow and easy so she could get used to the position and she experimentally rolled her hips. Her head rested against her shoulder as her hair spread over him much like her legs. If a guard would burst in here now they would be treated to the sight of Sansa Stark spread before them like a little whore, her opening obscenely exposed with her brother's cock shoved up inside it. The thought only made her moan.

Each thrust brought both a little pleasure and pain and Sansa gasped. She could feel Robb's heart hammering into her back and he started whispering little obscenities in her ear, meant to titillate. And it did. She snaked a hand down to her clit and began rubbing; it was more than ready to produce another orgasm for her but it needed some help. She circled for all of ten seconds before Robb's hand left her hip to grab her arm and move her hand away.

"No.That is no fun, is it Sansa? If you were going to do that I might as well leave so you can masturbate yourself. Here, let me help you."

She didn't know what to expect but deep down she should have known when Robb whistled low and slapped the side of her thigh, commanding Grey Wind's undivided attention. Obediently Grey ambled to his feet, turned around, and promptly began nudging her thigh. Terror and something else struck her and she started to struggle but Robb sensed what she was going to do before she did it and his legs were like steel, locking hers in place so she couldn't move them as he stopped thrusting into her. He leaned up and she moved with him; it created enough room for him to slide his arms under hers, cupping her breasts before shoving his hands down as far as he could get them...which was on her cunt. Horror and realization flooded her as he parted her pussy lips with both hands. The air hit her folds and her opening and she realized how opened she really was at completely vulnerable.

"Robb. Please. This is -"

"Shhh. It is just you and me and Grey, Sansa. I am giving you want you truly want. It never has to leave this room." His voice was raspy, caught up in his own lusts as he whistled low again, lightly slapping her cunt before spreading her open again.

Sansa could scarce believe it when she felt Grey Wind's nose curiously whiffing her, his breath hot and heavy. Her mind screamed no but her body was begging shamelessly yes even as she struggled against Robb's steel grip. Her resistance melted instantly when she felt Grey's tongue swipe at her sideways, his huge muzzle resting on her thigh.

"Ah!" His tongue felt more rough on her sensitive folds than it did across her breasts and she nearly screamed in delight and agony. "I can't - I can't!" Her protests were weak as she grabbed Grey behind the ear with one hand, the other reaching back to twine in Robb's hair. Fur and hair, man and beast, so wrong.

It took no time for Grey Wind to lap at her like she was his pond to take his fill at; she may as well have been because she was once again flowing. The sandpaper tongue laved at her, hard and thick and long while Grey whimpered and growled, moving from his seated position to a standing one. Sansa's hand fell away and grasped at the closest piece of fur on him and she dared to look at the obscene sight of the direwolf enjoying her cunt while his erection started to emerge a little; bulbous and red. She felt on the brink of cumming already but that sight had her almost stop cold. Almost.

"See, my love, he wants you as his mate, too. I wouldn't even have to warg for him to mount you." Robb panted near her ear. "Well, maybe some other night if you so wish it, but not tonight. I am inside you and I am not leaving. Not until I cum inside of you. It is a beautiful sight, you being pleasured by my direwolf. Does it feel like your dream?"

Sansa couldn't answer. She just couldn't. Not when Grey's tongue covered her entire mound, scraping her clit and curling down around where she was encased on Robb's cock. She could feel the drool running down her thighs onto Robb and spilling onto the sheets. She was so swollen and couldn't put a coherent thought together when she felt Robb resuming his thrusting, hard and bruising and not as careful now; not as gentle as he knew she was reaching her climax, and so was he. She felt him tighten and she wanted to wait for him but she could not; instead she gave in, tearing at Robb's hair and nearly arching off of him, kept in place by his legs and now his arms wrapped around her waist to hold her fast to him. Grey licked harder into her to separate her folds on his own, burying into the swollen lips of her cunt so mercilessly that he brought her to a blinding, shattering orgasm and she cried out, shouted out, fisting fur as if her life depended on it while she pulsed and flashed white and black and grey in her head, the sparks lighting and releasing and crashing down around her all at once. She felt it then. Robb groaned low in this throat and came inside of her. She felt warmth spurting inside of her as he throbbed several times in quick succession. Sansa moaned, gasping for air and struggling for dignity even as none was to be found. Grey Wind continued licking and she feebly pushed him away and he whined, backing away to lie back down. Suddenly his ears perked up.

Outside the distinct sound of a direwolf howl filled the air, needy and desperate and searching.

Lady.

Sansa let herself collapse against Robb and his legs loosen their hold even though his arms were still around her waist. Neither of them moved or spoke for several minutes, coming down from their forbidden highs. Grey Wind suddenly became restless and jumped off the bed, trotting to the door to sit on his haunches. It gave Sansa the opportunity to slowly disengage from Robb and she rolled over to the new space on the bed, exhausted, facing away from Robb. Humiliation spread through her body in the afterglow and she lay frozen while Robb sighed before sliding off the bed.

"What is it, Grey? You need your Lady, don't you?" Sansa heard the door creak open. "Go get her."

The soft steps of Robb coming back to bed seemed like thunder to her ears. Now that the pleasure had faded and the soreness of her cunt emerged, she didn't quite know how to act or what to say. She just received cunnilingus from an animal and loved it. She let her brother finish inside her and she loved that was well; now she could feel his seed dribbling out of her to intermix with Grey Wind's saliva and her own secretions of excitement. She was a mess and she did not care. Worse still, she missed Grey Wind already; no doubt he was off to knot Lady with that massive erection she had a part in. Vaguely she wondered if on this night, Grey would sire a litter of wolf pups...and if Robb had just put a child in her own belly.

Perhaps this night was meant to happen this way. Was her dream was a sign, setting the events in motion so she and Lady could conceive at the same time? Was it possible ?

"Sansa." Robb spooned up against her from behind, an arm wrapping around her tenderly. "I love you. I will give you whatever you want to make you happy, to please you. There is no shame in that." She felt a soft kiss into her hair. "I will spend the rest of my days making up for those years in King's Landing as best I can. Anything you want, ask of me and you shall always have it."

I want you to help Grey Wolf mount me, she wanted to say. I want to know what it feels like to have that part of you. He is a part of you and I want it. She was truly so very depraved.

Her silence was met with understanding.

"When you are ready, I will be there."

"Um." She shivered in anticipation and and embarrassment. "I will ask something of you."

"Anything."

"Let our firstborn be named after Father."

She thinks she hears a small, strangled sob from somewhere in his throat and she feels him pulling her closer into him, his hand skimming down to rest on her flat, taut stomach. It sends butterflies through her and she smiles into her pillow.

"As you wish."

Sansa smiles into the semi-darkness and it takes no time at all for both of them to start drifting off to sleep. She knows she should demand he leave her and return to his solar before they can be caught, but selfishly she remains silent. She wanted to wake up in the morning in his arms for once and she will have her desire.

She will have all her desires soon.

Outside the dual howling of mating direwolves lulls Sansa instantly to a dreamless sleep.

Notes:

Thank you to sansadfeels for this NSFW mood board:

 furs