Actions

Work Header

LOONEY TUNES+DUCKTALES ONESHOTS AND X READERS

Summary:

((Tmw when you're in a dead fandom that there's no content for so you're forced to make it yourself))
Reader is genderless unless specified otherwise, k?
Have fun. If anyone even frickin reads this.

Chapter 1: "Valentimes?" Marvin martian x reader

Chapter Text

Working for a toon company wasn't bad, in its own sense. Especially on Valentine's day, the month of which you had dubbed "the season of shenanigans" instead of February for multiple reasons.

 The toons liked to play love-themed pranks this time of year, but the prank they decided to play on your cubicle neighbor was a bit too harsh for your taste, even if you had a dark sense of humor.

The short commander came in this morning to find a passive-aggressive holiday prank had been played on him, due to his recent promotion in the cartoon-violence-sfx department. Everyone in the office had received a valentine of some sort in their office cubby but him. 

The situation was made even more awkward for you when you realized you happened to have received a bundle of flowers from a kind old lady on the street this morning (who you later learned was tweetie and  sylvester's caretaker) and you were heavily debating yourself on giving them to him.

 Why? Probably because you had a hopelessly intense infatuation with the shorter alien, leading an achingly sweet feeling in your chest whenever he didn't quite get the right impression of earth's culture. It was charming, in its own way. The way he acted differently, you mean. 

Hopelessly strung along by your inner monologue, you failed to notice Marvin coming back from his lunch break until he sadly plunked himself in his office chair, startling you to look at him.

  The depressing sight of your endearing martian compelled you to speak.

"Hey, Marvin?"

The commander incoherently mumbled and looked at you, silently questioning.

"I uhm.. I got something for you."

That wasn't a complete lie. Although you acquired the flowers as a gift, you did still have something for him.

"... Really?"

"Yeah! I uhm.. picked it up on my way to work."

There was a silent pause in the time you were digging through your duffel bag to grab the tulips and present them to him.

Marvin gingerly reached out and crinkled the plastic surrounding the flowers, before gently taking them with both hands. Marvin held them with great care, as if scared he would kill them with the slightest pressure.

"I uhm.. wanted to tell you how great of a friend you've been since I've started working here.. and uh.. yeah."

You trailed off with a red face, embarrassment whirling through your chest and making your heart nearly jump out of your chest.

"Is this.. a courting gift?"

The question had frozen you where you were even though you felt incredibly hot at the moment. Marvin didn't seem to be fairing any better than you, a bright pink was flushed across the toon's face.

"Do you.. want it to be?"

The question came out as a cracked, obviously nervous statement. The affection that came with it was a whispering undertone, but was clearly heard all the same as the nerve in the short sentence.

Marvin set down the flowers on his desk and stared at them with an unreadable expression. He hopped down from his chair and stepped toward you. Standing at nearly the same height you were sitting,. It was quite awkward to have him above you, with you being used to his shortness, watching your face for any objection to his closeness.

The martian hoisted himself into your chair with his legs on either side of you, clenching your tie in his gloved hand, and leaned a centimeter from you. He hesitated and pulled back a bit before placing a gentle kiss. Marvin closed his eyes and pressed forward, pushing his warm, soft lips against yours lightly. 

You placed a hand gently on the small of his back and rubbed gently, pressing yourself back against him shyly for a brief moment before breaking the kiss to look at him.

"I'll uh.. take that..  as a.. yes?" 

"Affirmative, earthling." 

You chuckled and hoped nobody saw you like this.