10 Bookmarks

List of Bookmarks

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Trista was not exactly thin enough to squeeze through the iron bars of St. Julian’s several-acres-long fence, but she could make herself thin enough. She concentrated on her true body beneath the glamor of Triss-skin and Triss-hair and Triss-bones; made herself feel the cloth doll she was, so eminently compressible, made to be shoved into drawers and chests.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    7,705
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    23
    Kudos:
    63
    Bookmarks:
    10
    Hits:
    521
  2. 09 Dec 2023

    Public Bookmark

  3. 22 Oct 2023

    Public Bookmark

  4. 14 Dec 2022

    Public Bookmark

  5. 27 Feb 2022

    Rec

  6. 18 Feb 2022

    Public Bookmark

  7. 07 Feb 2022

    Public Bookmark

  8. 18 Feb 2018

    Public Bookmark

  9. 30 Dec 2017

    Rec

    Bookmark Collections:
    Bookmark Notes:

    oh, this was such a wonderful read. the story got exactly the feel of the original book, the way it's angry and angular and made of sharp edges and uncomfortable truths. i love trista still needing pieces of her loved ones to eat, i loved the whole not-quite-love-triangle between trista, triss and pen, with its jealousy and yearning and desire and earnest, heartfelt love. the Beside interlude was hella creepy and just that side of perfect, and the resolution to the whole thing - scary, awkward, hopeful, imperfect - it just suit so well. every word and image and description exactly in its place, nothing to add or subtract, perfection.

  10. 29 Dec 2017

    Rec

  11. 26 Dec 2017

    Rec