Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationships:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Stats:
Published:
2017-12-07
Updated:
2021-08-10
Words:
22,856
Chapters:
3/?
Comments:
17
Kudos:
115
Bookmarks:
23
Hits:
4,193

Playing With Friends

Summary:

Inquisitor Jaclyn's first meeting with King Alistair did *not* go well: he yelled at and belittled her. Now, he is coming to Skyhold to meet with her and the rest of the Inquisition, which is causing her stress. Thankfully, she has Cullen to aid her in relieving some of her tension. And who knows? Maybe Alistair will be more accommodating than he once was...

Notes:

My first smut! What started out as a cheap one-shot has turned into a lot longer, so bear with me. Chapter 1 is just Cullen/Female Inquisitor, but I promise Alistair will show up soon. As always, thanks for reading, and comments/kudos are always welcome!

Chapter 1: The Prelude

Chapter Text

            “The king of Ferelden is coming here?” Jaclyn stared at her ambassador with an equal mix of incredulity and fear in her eyes.

            “Yes,” Josephine responded, looking at the various sheets of paper spread out before her on her desk.

            “To Skyhold. King Alistair.” Jaclyn pressed.

            “Yes,” the ambassador repeated, glancing up at her friend. “Is that a problem?”

            “But…why?” Jaclyn asked, avoiding the question.

            “I do not presume to know the king’s intentions,” Josephine answered, turning her attention back to the missives on her desk. “He only wrote that he has been following the progress of the Inquisition closely, and that he was on his way here and would like to stay on for a bit, if it didn’t inconvenience us too much. To which I replied of course it wouldn’t. It won’t inconvenience us, will it?” She looked at Jaclyn again.

            “No, of course not,” the Inquisitor answered, automatically. “I just don’t know why he would want to come here. We didn’t exactly part on great terms last time,” she muttered.

            “You will just have to ask him yourself. He is due to arrive tomorrow. And he has requested an audience with you as his first task.”

            “Me?”

            “Yes. I daresay the King of Ferelden would desire an audience with the Inquisitor, wouldn’t he? Now please, I hate to be rude, but there is much to do before his arrival…” Josephine trailed off, already turning back to the papers littering her desk.

            “Oh, yes, of course,” Jaclyn responded. “I shall leave you to your work.”

            As the Inquisitor left Josephine’s office, her mind drifted to her last encounter with King Alistair. It had been quite a few months ago, when she was still just the Herald of Andraste. She wasn’t lying to Josephine; the meeting hadn’t gone well. Grand Enchanter Fiona had given away a piece of Ferelden, of King Alistair’s kingdom, to a Tevinter mage, of all people. And Jaclyn had to go in and clean up the mess. She succeeded in escaping from the bleak future Alexius trapped her in, gaining a lead on Corypheus’ next move in the process. She was also able to enlist the help of the mages to close the breach in the sky once and for all.

            Truth be told, her trip to Redcliffe hadn’t been too terrible. Until the King of Ferelden showed up…she could remember it like it was yesterday:

            “I’d take that offer if I were you. One way or another, you’re leaving my kingdom.” Jaclyn winced at the venom dripping from King Alistair’s voice. She knew two things at that time: the first, that she was glad she offered Grand Enchanter Fiona and her mages a place to go after having been kicked out of Ferelden, and the second, that she was happy she wasn’t on the receiving end of King Alistair’s malice. She glanced sidelong at Dorian, the Tevinter mage who had helped her stop the plot against Ferelden’s mages. He nodded once, then moved over to speak with the Grand Enchanter, subtly trying to bring her out of the king’s line of fire.

            Jaclyn cleared her throat. “Your Majesty –”

            “What?” King Alistair turned to her, rage barely contained on his face.

            She faltered, unsure of what to say to try and curb that intense hatred. She really hadn’t faced such anger before. She cleared her throat. “Forgive the intrusion, Your Majesty, but I just wanted to introduce myself. Jaclyn Trevelyan,” she said, extending her hand out in greeting.

            The king stared at it, stony-faced and unmoving.

            “Don’t be an idiot, Jackie, kings don’t shake hands,” she admonished herself, closing her open hand into a fist and dropping it to her side.

            “Well,” Jaclyn continued, awkwardly. “Sorry to leave you with such a mess. But seeing as you want these mages out of here as soon as possible, we should probably begin our journey back to Haven immediately. You know, big hole in the sky to try to close and all that…” she trailed off, noticing her attempt at levity failing to hit its mark.

            “See that you do. I don’t want these mages here a moment longer than they need to be.” He turned on his heel and began to walk back the way he came.

            After a few steps, however, he stopped. He didn’t turn back around, but instead said over his shoulder, so softly Jaclyn could barely hear, “It was a pleasure to meet you, Jaclyn Trevelyan.” King Alistair then faced front again and continued his retreat from the room.

            She wilted, a rush of air coming out of her. “I wish I could say the pleasure was all mine,” she muttered, before turning to join Dorian and Grand Enchanter Fiona to begin preparations to leave Redcliffe.        

            Jaclyn was abruptly brought out of her reverie when she ran headfirst into a solid wall. “Oof,” she exhaled at the pain of it.

            “Inquisitor, excuse me, I didn’t see you there,” Commander Cullen said, grabbing onto her so she didn’t fall backward.

            “Commander?” she asked, bewildered.

            “Yes, Inquisitor. Are you quite all right? You walked right into me. I do apologize, I was caught up in a report, and I should have been watching where I was going –”

            “No, no, it was my fault. I was distracted,” Jaclyn waved off Cullen’s apology.

            “Distracted? About anything in particular?”

            She sighed, rubbing her hand along the back of her neck. “Yes, about something in particular.”

            “Do you need to talk about it?” Cullen asked, concern etched on his face.

            “If you don’t mind?”

            “Not at all. Just give me a few minutes to finish up here, and I’ll meet you in your quarters.”

            Jaclyn smiled up at him. “Thank you.”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

            A few minutes later, Cullen arrived in the Inquisitor’s quarters, but he didn’t spot her in the sitting room downstairs. “Inquisitor?” he called.

            “Up here!” came her voice from her bedchamber. He walked up the stairs and grinned when he saw what was laid out on the bed: the Inquisitor, naked except for a translucent red silk robe.

            “Ah,” he stated, beginning to remove his armour. “So. Not much talking needed then.”

            “I do need to talk,” Jaclyn said, wriggling on the bed. “I just need to talk with my body, not my mouth. Though I do hope mouths will be involved a little,” she giggled, flopping back on the pillows.

            Cullen stared at her as the movement shifted the robe open further, almost exposing her bare breasts to him.

            “I don’t know how you make silly so sexy,” he murmured.

            “It’s a gift,” she replied.

            “Don’t I know it,” he said, finally removing his last piece of armour. “You’re a gift to me that I get to open every day.”

            Jaclyn’s eyes fluttered shut as butterflies filled her stomach. “How can somebody so strong be so sweet?”

            “Shall I show you?” Cullen whispered in her ear. His hot breath on her ear made her shiver.

            “You got here fast,” she said, opening her eyes to find him hovering over her on the bed, completely naked, his cock already half hard.

            “I had a good incentive to go quickly,” he replied. “I see you naked everyday, but everyday it is a surprise to me how good you look.”

            “Stop it, you’re going to make me blush,” Jaclyn said, turning her head to the side so Cullen could have easier access to that sensitive spot behind her ear.

            He took the hint immediately and started gently sucking and nibbling at the place he knew would make her squirm. “I hope to do more than make you blush, my love,” he said. Then he bit down, hard.

            Her reaction was just what he’d hoped: she screamed his name, tensed up, and then relaxed, fully opening herself to him.

            “Bastard,” she muttered, as he began working his way down her body, first with light touches of his fingers, then following his hands with his mouth. “That’s going to leave a mark.”

            “Your hair will cover it,” he replied, running his fingers through her long, silky curls, as if to emphasize his point.

            “Doesn’t change the fact that you’re still a bastard,” she said, darkly.

            “Oh?” Cullen sat up, a wicked gleam in his eye. Jaclyn knew that look, and shifted, trying to rub her body against him in excited anticipation.

            “If I’m such a bastard, maybe I shouldn’t be here,” Cullen said, a serious look suddenly on his face. He made to get up off of her.

            Jaclyn’s hand shot out and grabbed Cullen’s wrist, and her legs wrapped around his own in a vice-like grip. “Don’t you dare,” she hissed.

            “What?” he asked, innocence and mischievousness vying for equal attention on his face, as he slowly moved back over her body. “Is there something I can do for you, my lady?”

            “Fuck me,” she said, immediately, releasing her legs’ hold on his and spreading them wide.

            “Tsk, tsk, that’s not very lady-like,” Cullen admonished. “Are you sure you’re Bann Trevelyan’s daughter? I’m not sure he would be very pleased to see you like this.” Cullen began slowly removing the flimsy silk robe that pretended to obscure her breasts from his view.

            He unwrapped her with care, like he was opening a present on his name day. He studied her when her full breasts finally came into view, whistling with low appreciation at the sight in front of him.

            Jaclyn giggled again, sighing in a mixture of contentment and frustration. “You act like you’ve never seen them before.”

            He began palming her breasts, squeezing them, pulling them, massaging them between his large hands. “I learned early on to take the time to appreciate the little things in life. You never know when it’s going to be the last time you get to do something.”

            Her heart contracted at the sweet, yet sad, sentiment. She studied Cullen, who in turn was studying her breasts, marveling, it seemed, at how perfectly they fit into his rough and callused hands. He pinched and pulled at her nipples, eyes widening as they grew even harder in response to his ministrations.

            “Maker, I love how your body reacts. I love how it fits so perfectly in mine.” He brought his head down to her own, kissing her with a fiery passion that confirmed just how much he did, indeed, love her. Their tongues danced together, lips moving against one another, as Cullen continued to fondle her breasts.

            The sensation was overwhelming, and soon Jaclyn was moving underneath him, trying to get pressure where she needed it most.

            Cullen broke the kiss, continuing to place small kisses along her jawline, working his way down her throat.

            “Impatient, are we, love?” he murmured against her skin.

            “Yes,” she breathed, as his lips headed lower, and he started kissing the tops of her rounded breasts. He buried his face in her ample cleavage, and let out a sound of pure happiness.

            He looked up soon after, his mouth quirking into a small grin. “You shouldn’t have told me that…” he trailed off as he took one of her hard nipples into his mouth, sucking gently. He swirled his tongue around the pink tip, then captured the peak between his teeth, biting down and pulling, hard. Jaclyn cried out as the pain immediately turned to pleasure, with Cullen running the flat side of his tongue over the peak, soothing it. He suckled her nipple again, returning to the gentle kisses he started with.

            He then proceeded to do the same thing to her other breast. She arched her back in response, her body betraying her impatience by giving Cullen easier access to her chest. He took the hint, and spent the next few minutes switching back and forth between her heavy breasts; each time he bit just a little bit harder, and a little bit longer, before he would soothe her with his tongue.

            Soon, Jaclyn couldn’t take it anymore. “Cullen!” she cried out, desperately.

            “What?” he asked, running his palms lightly over her overly sensitive nipples; the sensation was so good, it made her shiver.

            “Please,” she whimpered. She writhed and twisted on the bed, trying in vain to get some friction between her legs.

            “Please what?” Cullen asked.

            “Fill me,” she begged.

            A wide smile split her Commander’s face, and he ran his hands along the soft skin of her sides, coming to rest on her hips. He massaged her thighs, coaxing them open even further, and his eyes widened slightly as he noticed the wetness oozing from her center.

            Almost reverently, he dipped one callused finger into her, discovering for himself just how wet he had made her. “All because of me?” he asked, wonderingly.

            The feeling of his finger near her most sensitive spot made all words leave her. She could only manage a nod.

            Cullen groaned, and lifted his body to line up over hers. They really did fit each other perfectly. He leaned down and captured her mouth with his. As he did so, he thrust into her sopping center, sheathing himself fully in the first push, easily sliding in due to how wet she was. He made sure the angle was just right, so his cock brushed against her bundle of nerves as he entered her. The action had the response he was hoping for: she cried out, her walls clenching around him as her orgasm washed over her. His kisses caught her screams of pleasure as wave after wave of release rolled over her, mirrored in the action of her inner walls.

            He stilled inside of her until the orgasm came to an end, kissing her the whole time. When she had finally quieted, she broke the kiss, trying to catch her breath.

            “Maker, you’re amazing,” she spoke into his neck.

            “Am I amazing, or is it just my cock you speak of?” Cullen used some of his incredible control to flick his cock inside her, brushing his tip against the perfect spot on her walls.

            Jaclyn giggled, then groaned in pleasure as his cock hit that spot again. “Both,” she murmured, bringing her hands up to capture his face. She locked eyes with him. “I love you for you, you know that,” she said.

            Cullen nodded his understanding, then began a tortuously slow thrust inside of her.

            “But your cock is great, too.” She moaned, closing her eyes as his thrusts slowly began to rebuild her pleasure.

            “Your cunt’s not so bad, either,” Cullen said, still maintaining his slow and steady pace.

            “Just ‘not so bad’?” she asked, opening her eyes to look at his face. It was extremely close to hers, and she took the time to appreciate the finer details of her lover’s appearance. She adored everything about him: his straight nose, his chiseled jawline, his beautiful amber eyes…Jaclyn knew she could get lost in those eyes like she could get lost in the Fade. She brought her hands up and ran them through his soft, golden hair, gently scratching her nails against the back of his head, where it met his neck, while simultaneously contracting her inner walls. His cock twitched inside her at the new sensation as he moaned in appreciation.

            Cullen leaned down to kiss her again as he began to ever-so-slightly pick up the pace of his thrusts. “Okay, okay, your cunt is perfect. Absolutely perfect, just like the rest of you,” he moaned his last word as Jaclyn tightened her walls even more in response to his words. A tingling sensation that had nothing to do with what was happening physically began to spread out along her limbs. She loved this man so much, and wanted to show him just how much he meant to her.

            A grin slowly spread its way across her face as an idea came to her.

            “Cullen,” she whispered, urgently.

            He halted his thrusting and looked down at her, concern evident on his face. “What? Is everything alright?”

            Jaclyn closed her eyes as that tingling sensation grew stronger. She really couldn’t love this man any more than she already did. “Everything’s perfect, love. But I was thinking…would you want to try…you know,” she trailed off, unsure of how to bring up the subject.

            Cullen tilted his head to the side, confusion now on his features. “I’m not sure I know what you’re asking me, love.”

            She blushed, a deep crimson color creeping up her pale skin. “Don’t be mad, but I sort of overheard you in the tavern the other night, talking to Dorian and Bull.”

            “What…” he trailed off, confusion turning to realization as he recalled the specific conversation he had that would have any bearing on his current situation. “You heard that? Maker’s breath, I’m sorry, love. That conversation was not meant for a lady’s ears.”

            “I thought it sounded interesting,” she responded quietly, shyly looking up at him through her blonde lashes.

            “You did?”

            “Yes, so much so that I approached Dorian about it the other day. He gave me instructions on how to do it. And, you seemed to like hearing about it so much…I seem to recall a quite intense lovemaking session that night,” she smiled tentatively.

            Cullen’s cock moved slightly inside her. It seemed to almost fill her more at the thought of it. “You really would be willing to try that?”

            “If it makes you happy, I’d be willing.”

            “I only want to do what makes you happy, love.”

            She groaned at the response, the words Cullen was saying turning her on even more, strengthening her already considerable resolve to see this through. “Cullen, I love you so much. I want to give this to you. And who knows? Maybe I’ll love it, too. Dorian seemed to think that I would.” Her smile grew larger as Cullen’s cock shifted significantly within her. She knew this idea was arousing him as much as it did her.

            “Okay,” he said, quietly. “As long as you’re sure, Jackie.”

            “I’m sure,” she smiled.

            Reluctantly, Cullen pulled out of her, wet sounds accompanying the movement. He closed his eyes and let out a groan as he moved his weight off of her. She scooted backwards on the bed and sat up. Jaclyn was met with Cullen’s thick cock, standing straight out from his body, throbbing slightly with each heartbeat, the tip an ugly reddish-purple. It seemed to be straining with how aroused he was. It was also glistening wet with her juices.

            Jaclyn licked her lips. Unwilling to let such a delectable treat pass her by, she took his tip into her mouth, licking greedily, trying to suck all of her wetness off of him.

            Cullen groaned, closing his eyes and thrusting slightly into her mouth. “Love, wait…” She sucked on the tip a little bit harder, thrilled when she tasted his salty liquid mixed in with her sweet one. “Jackie…” he moaned her name. “As much as I hate myself for saying this, you have to stop, or else what you want to happen isn’t going to happen.”

            She hummed her disappointment, which caused his cock to leak a little more. She looked up into his face, meeting his eyes, which were staring at her, wide with pleasure. Jaclyn then slowly removed her mouth from his cock, sucking gently as she went.

            As soon as her mouth left him, Cullen grabbed her face and brought her lips up to meet his in a hungry kiss. He moaned again when he tasted the combination of both of their juices on her lips. “Maker, Jackie, what has gotten into you? You’re too much, I don’t deserve you.”

            “It’s what hasn’t gotten into me that I am desperate for,” she answered, biting her bottom lip so as not to grin at her bad joke.

            Cullen rolled his eyes and kissed her again, while slapping her butt lightly with his hand. “Alright then, you know what to do. Assume the position.”

            “Yes, sir,” she squealed, rolling over. She lifted herself up so she was on her knees, bent over so her weight was supported on her elbows. She lifted her rear up as high as it would go, slightly spreading her legs, and wiggled her butt at him.

            He chuckled softly, taking his hands and running them softly up her legs, starting at her ankles. He massaged her lightly as he went, and she hummed her appreciation. He reached the tops of her thighs and rubbed his thumbs at the crease where her legs met her center. “You’re still so wet,” he murmured.

            “It’s all because of you,” she said, tilting her head so she could look over her shoulder at him. She found him staring intently at her center, at the image she presented him.

            “You are so absolutely breathtaking, I honestly sometimes can’t believe you’re mine.”

            “Well, I am,” she said, dropping her head toward the bed as he gently started rubbing his thumbs along her outer lips and pleasure overtook her.

            “Maker,” he sighed, as he bent down and kissed her in her sopping center, dragging his tongue through her wetness, just once. She groaned her appreciation, but wiggled again, trying to bring Cullen’s attention to the other hole she wanted filled.

            He dipped one finger inside of her, then ran it up to her tighter hole, rubbing small circles around the entrance, trying to spread her wetness there. As he massaged it, Jaclyn felt herself starting to relax and open up a bit. Cullen moaned softly at the invitation her body was extending, and pushed one finger into her, up to his first knuckle. She gasped, tightening instinctively, but then immediately felt herself return to her relaxed state.

            He bent down and placed a soft kiss on one of her butt cheeks. “How does that feel, love?”

            “Good. More please,” she said.

            He pushed in further, waiting for her body to tighten and then relax again as the intrusion continued. “Still good?” She nodded, so he added a second finger. Doing that hurt, however, and Jaclyn hissed in pain.

            Immediately, Cullen stopped his movement. “Hurts?” he asked. She nodded again, this time dropping her head not in pleasure, but in frustration and embarrassment.

            “I’m sorry,” she whispered.

            “Don’t be sorry, love. Did Dorian not give you anything to help the process? I know he and Bull use a topical potion. They don’t have the same natural responses you do,” he said, again placing a kiss on one of her butt cheeks.

            “Oh, he did! He didn’t tell me what it was for though, he only said ‘Just in case.’ I thought it was something for after…” Jaclyn trailed off, realizing her naïveté as she spoke. She laughed softly and jerked her head to the left. “Top drawer.”

            Cullen reached over and opened the drawer of the bedside table she had indicated. He located what he was looking for almost instantly. “Perfect,” he said, grabbing the vial of clear liquid. He gently removed his fingers from her hole, then proceeded to remove the bottle’s stopper. “I can’t believe Dorian didn’t tell you to use this,” he continued, as he poured a liberal amount of the potion down her butt crack and then covered his fingers with the liquid.

            “The conversation was rather awkward,” Jaclyn admitted, as Cullen began inserting a finger into her tight hole again. “I don’t think he really wanted to talk about it. I think he was just as embarrassed as you were that I had overheard that conversation.” He began working the potion into her, thrusting with his finger, spreading her hole wider as she got used to the intrusion. He slowly added another finger, hesitating before continuing as he waited for her reaction. “Mm…much better,” she said, smiling as the pressure was building pleasure deep within her.

            “Dorian, embarrassed?” Cullen asked. “I didn’t think the man understood that emotion.” He gently added a third finger to the assault on her hole. “Is this alright, love?”

            “Oh, yes, it feels wonderful. The potion has helped tremendously. I shall have to scold Dorian for not telling me to use it in the first place.”

            Cullen chuckled, burying his fingers into her as far as they could go, then spreading them, working her opening to get it as wide as he could. “Of course, you’re not going to keep this from him, are you?”

            “Do you want me to?”

            He considered for a moment, wondering what the implication that he had taken the Inquisitor this way would do for their reputations. He realized he grew excited at the prospect of someone knowing that he had claimed all three of his love’s holes.

            “No, my love. Feel free to brag about this all you want.” She smiled at him over her shoulder, and he knew he needed her, now.

            He withdrew his fingers from her and her body instinctively tightened against his retreat, trying to keep him within her. His cock twitched at the feeling. Maker, he wanted to be buried inside her. He took the vial of potion and poured some more on his hand, stroking his cock to coat it completely. He concentrated specifically on the tip, trying to ensure this was as pleasurable an experience as possible. He wanted her so badly, but he also didn’t want to do anything to cause her pain.

            “Are you ready, love?” he asked, rubbing his tip against her entrance, ensuring the potion was well-distributed.

            “Yes,” she breathed, already excited at the pressure his tip was exerting. With a soft moan, he pushed into her, his considerable girth stretching her beyond her breaking point. “Oh, Maker,” she exclaimed as she felt him enter her.

            Cullen stopped his movement, waiting for her breathing to return to normal. When he felt her relax, he inserted himself further, feeling her give away little by little to the intrusion.

            Every time she tensed, he stopped, waiting for her body to catch up. The incredibly slow pace was torture for him, but he knew he had to control himself, and he would, if only so she could get some enjoyment out of the occasion. While he was waiting for her body to accommodate his size, his thoughts drifted back to another time he found himself in a situation like this. It was only…what, six months ago? “Maker, has it only been six months?” he thought. It felt like he had been intimate with the Inquisitor for a lot longer than that. Not that he was complaining; any time spent with his love naked was a blessing from Andraste herself.

            He hadn’t known Jackie was a virgin when he began flirting with her. A lady, to be sure, but someone had to have taken her before him, hadn’t they? She was too brazen with her words, too free with her touches of him to have never had a man before. He almost came like an untrained youth himself when she told him she was untouched. He remembered how pleased he had been that he was able to ensure her first time was special, and with someone who loved her. His Jackie deserved no less.

            He chuckled to himself as he remembered how impatient she had been, wanting him to just get it over with. But he had insisted to do it right, knowing the Herald of Andraste needed to be worshipped, if only by his body. And he was glad he did. Her responses, the way her body moved under his, drove both of them wild. When he finally penetrated her, she came almost immediately. There was none of the pain or awkwardness he had heard whispered about amongst his men. Rather, his love had seemed eager to go again as soon as they had finished. He hoped this experience would be the same.

            He was brought out of his thoughts by a wanton moan that came from the woman beneath him. He had finally sheathed himself fully inside her, and she was starting to slowly rock herself against him, pushing him out slightly, then pulling him back in. He stared transfixed at where his cock disappeared between her perfect ass cheeks, the erotic sight furthering his lust.

            “How do you feel?” he spoke softly.

            “Mmm…” she responded, increasing the distance of her thrusts against him. “I feel so full. I can’t believe you fit back there.” She giggled softly, then let out a soft groan as Cullen shifted himself inside her.

            “Do you enjoy it?” he asked, reaching around with a hand to dip into her center. He nearly came undone when he felt how wet she was.

            “Very much so,” she said. “Take me, love. Make me yours.”

            Cullen groaned in response, and removed his hand from between her legs, bringing both hands up to grip her hips. He withdrew himself almost fully from inside her, leaving only the tip, then pushed in, hard. He hilted himself in one stroke, crying out in pleasure at the tight, hot flesh he was spearing into. “Maker, Jackie, I don’t know how long I can keep this up. You feel beyond amazing.” He punctuated his words by thrusting into her again.

            “Truly?” she whispered.

            “Maker, yes.” He responded by picking up his pace, moving in and out of her as quickly as he could without causing her pain. “Does this feel good for you?”

            “Maker, yes,” she echoed, dropping her forehead onto the pillows underneath her. “I didn’t imagine it could, but this feels incredible.”

            Cullen grunted his approval and started thrusting into her even faster, gripping her hips tighter. He spread his fingers as wide as he could, massaging the flesh of her ass cheeks, spreading them so he could see his assault against her previously-forbidden hole. The sight, coupled with the feel of him inside her, was overwhelming. He was close, he could tell.

            “Jackie…” he ground out, trying to warn her.

            “I’m close,” she let out in a rush of air. “Please, just a bit longer –” she bit off her statement as he reached around a hand and brushed it against her bundle of nerves.

            A few more strokes of his finger there and she exploded underneath him, screaming her pleasure. Feeling her orgasm from this new perspective was exquisite and caused him to find his own rapid finish. He roared her name and released himself inside her, discharging strand after strand of his spend. Their shudders came in sync, and it took them quite awhile to come down from their respective highs.

            Finally, their bodies quieted, and Cullen had to concentrate to keep himself from collapsing on top of her. He realized his hand around her waist was the only thing keeping her up on her hands and knees.

            “Are you okay, love?” he asked, placing a kiss on her spine, right between her shoulder blades.

            “Mm-hmm,” she managed, her head lolling to one side.

            Chuckling, Cullen gingerly removed himself from within her. She let out an involuntary groan as she felt him leave her. “Did that hurt?” he asked, ever the concerned gentleman.

            “Not at all,” she replied immediately. “I just miss you.”

            “I’m right here, love,” he said, coming down to lay by her side, draping an arm around her back and pulling her in towards him. He planted a kiss on her forehead.

            “I meant the other ‘you,’” she answered, smiling languidly as she ran a finger over his still half-hard cock. “Templar stamina, indeed,” she thought. She grinned wider as she felt a shudder run through his body. “Up for round two already?”

            He groaned softly, closing his eyes. “As much as I would love to, it is the middle of the day, and we both have a lot of work to get back to. Don’t you have to prepare for something important, like the arrival of a king?”

            She sighed, removing the finger that had been slowly stroking his cock. “Ever my faithful advisor, aren’t you?” She opened her eyes to look at him, bringing her finger to her mouth and sucking on it, to clean off the various liquids that had gathered on it from his cock. “Mm…that tastes different. I like it.”

            Cullen licked his lips, his eyes widening slightly at the erotic image in front of him. He bent his head and captured her lips in his in a passionate kiss, pulling her body flush with his, crushing her breasts against his hard chest. She moaned in pleasure.

            He broke the kiss after a few minutes, both of them panting with arousal. “I can’t get enough of you, love,” he said against her mouth. She smiled up at him. “We do need to get back, but maybe a rather quick bath wouldn’t be too much of a delay. After all, we do need to clean ourselves up.”

            Jaclyn immediately bounded up from where she was lying on the bed, holding her hand out for him to take it, a wide smile on her lips. She was nearly bouncing with excitement.

            “I said quick bath,” he tried to admonish her. She looked pointedly at his already hard cock and winked.

            “Certainly, Commander, as quick as we can,” she said, as he took her hand and she led him into the bath.

            “Maker, what am I going to do with her?” he thought, shaking his head and smiling to himself as he shut the door to the bathing chamber behind him.