Actions

Work Header

Beautiful People, Beautiful Problems

Summary:

A series of prompts and Oneshots surrounding Lazytowns favorite Villain and Hero, and their ever so lovely shenanigans.
Tags to be added! Ratings will change!

Notes:

When I'm traveling or feel myself in writers/artist block, I usually write down little oneshots on my tablet. I have a whole lot of these actually lol.
These aren't very long but I try to make them all 1000+ words each.

(See the end of the work for more notes.)

Chapter 1: Clingy

Chapter Text

When Robbie slept, he was clingy.

As absurd as it sounds, seeing as we were speaking about Robbie Rotten, the man that merely needed his furry armchair, a bowl of packing beans and no social interactions whatsoever – Robbie proved himself to be very much in need of tlc's.

It was hard to lure that need out of him. Even harder to make him admit it.

He could be quite the affectionate type whenever they were alone though, if he wanted too, or if the mood was right. He is a little fuzzy when Sportacus goes into the initiative with physical affection like hand holding, hugs, kissing; It was either too much, or when he was caught off-guard, or at 'inappropriate times', which translates into 'not in front of the kids, not infront of the Mayor, not in front of anybody in fact.'

But oh, if Robbie ever felt he was in need of some Sportahugs, he would even make the sacrifice of climbing up the blimps ladder, overcoming all sorts of fears of height just so he could cuddle. Robbie was very much like a cat, Stephanie once said as a joke, but Sportacus figured that she had quite a point – Robbie came when he wanted to. Not when others wanted.

It's early in the morning, approximately 8.08 am, and Sportacus awoke from a well rested sleep filled with dreams. Dreams of green meadows and soft winds and apple trees. He stretched, and was up and about to jump out of bed and start his day, that's when he noticed he was not alone. Limbs had tangled around him, one knee sandwiched between his own, an arm over his chest and another pressed into his side.

He heard the faint sounds of snores purring into his ear. Sportacus blinked, until he realized Robbie was still fast asleep. Of course he was.

This time was not Robbie's time to wake up, no matter how often Sportacus tried to improve his sleeping schedule.

But he couldn't blame the man. He recalled that one particular evening that Robbie's entire sleeping habits spiraled out of conrol.

It was late at night, when Sportacus crystal hammered so frantically like he never had witnessed before. He found Robbie, drenched in sweat, blank terror visible in his gray eyes. He stammered something about not being able to move, for a whole ten minutes. He described absolutely terrible things Robbie had seen right before his very eyes, when he couldn't move or even call for help, that send chills up Sportacus's spine.

That was the day the Sportself learned about sleep paralysis. And the day Robbie even dropped his fear of heights, just to be close to Sportacus, in case it ever happened again. Sportacus didn't mind sharing the bed, not at all. After all, he had the privilege of seeing him wrapped in clean white sheets, hair tangled and ruffled, eyes closed in an ever so handsome, relaxed face.

He actually noticed a few unshaven stubble on the mans jawline, and the disheveled shape of Robbie's neatly combed sideburns and hairline.

A smile formed on his face. He wished he could stay like this a while longer, but knew that sleeping in was not an option. The kids will be up soon, and he will have to make sure they start the day with a healthy breakfast.

Besides, he would become fidgety. And then Robbie would wake up too and be grumpy all day long. So, Sportacus every so slowly peeled himself out of Robbie's half-hug, carefully removing his arms and legs from his body, and slipped away from the comfortably warm covers.

He knew he had to simmer down some of his exercises in order to not spook Robbie out of his dreams. At least, he could still start with something small and silent. He dropped to the floor, catching himself with his palms flat on the floor. He pushed himself up again, and down, up and down, counting under his breath. He continued until he reached two hundred pushups, before swinging his legs over the bed and began pushing his upper body to his propped-up knees.

That's when he heard the sheets shuffling, and a familiar voice grunting softly into the pillow. Sportacus continued until he saw a slender hand fumbling around at the edge of the mattress.

“Sportaflop...” Robbie's voice was thick with sleep, even darker than usually, and Sportacus felt his heart bouncing inside his chest.

“Hey Robbie.” he chuckled softly. “Did I wake you up?”

He received no answer, but Robbie's finger traveled blindly searching around the bed, until they had a hold of one of Sportacus feet. Sportacus cringed with a giggly.

“Noo, you know I'm ticklish there.” he pulled away, flopping down on his back on the cold floor. The slender fingers curled around the bedsheet, followed by another grunt.

“Come back to bed, Sportaflop.” Robbie muttered.

“I can't, Robbie.” Sportacus moved to sit up. “It's eight past eight. The kids will be up soon.”

“It's too early for you to be a menace already.” Robbie growled. Sportacus grinned, adjusting the blanket around the taller man so he wouldn't become cold.

“I gotta go now.” he whispered.

“Just five more minutes?” the villain asked softly, a last attempt to lure the blue elf back into his warm embrace. “Five more minutes. Just five. Then I'll let you go.”

Sportacus was about to decline, when …

“I'll replace every apple in your fridge with sugar apples if you don't move your butt back in here.” Robbie grumbled, and Sportacus couldn't help but giggle, then, he took a deep breath. “Alright. But only five minutes.” he said.

Robbie hummed an affirmative, and raised the bedcovers. Sportacus took the invitation and slipped back into cozy warmth, enhanced as Robbie wrapped his limbs around Sportacus the moment the elf was in reach. Like a koala to a tree, Robbie clung tightly to the superhero with arms and legs.

Sportacus wrapped his arms around the villains bare back. He was soft and warm and hummed in appreciation at the gentle scratch of shortened nails running over his spine. It's strange to admit, especially when he never had wasted a thought about it before – but ever since they shared a bed, Sportacus was sleeping much much better.

His sleeps were full of clear, wonderful dreams, he barely felt the need to enhance the temperatures inside the aircraft, and even though he still appreciated her with all his heart, hearing Robbie's voice in the morning, instead of a robotic buzzing from the AI coming from the speakers, was a wonderful little feature.

Robbie shifted, so half of his body was lying on top of Sportacus' chest.

“Finally I captured you, Sportanoodle.” Robbie muttered into the elf's ear. “And I'll keep you here in this very bed, so you won't start goading the kids into being loud and noisy – forever.”

“Forever?” Sportacus mumbled with a tinge of amusement.

“Forever.” Robbie confirmed, and closed his eyes again, nuzzling his face into Sportacus' neck.

After only moments, the villain was fast asleep again. Sportacus continued to lightly run his nails over Robbie's back and through his hair.

He hates to wake Robbie up; But five minutes had passed long ago, and Robbie seemed to have no intentions of letting Sportacus go on his own free will. And Sportacus was becoming fidgety. Resisting the urge to move around, and ultimately failing, Sportacus untangled himself from his lover. Robbie grumbled in protest as his arms felt empty, and he had to grab onto the pillows. “Just five more minutes...” he growled, kneading the sheets.

Sportacus chuckled, and leaned in, pressing a kiss on the man's eyebrow. It was a tender, loving kiss, lingering longer than necessary, before he drew back. “See you later, Robbie.”