Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 1 of Divide and Conquer
Stats:
Published:
2014-01-25
Updated:
2015-01-11
Words:
873
Chapters:
3/?
Comments:
1
Kudos:
24
Bookmarks:
4
Hits:
1,280

Divide and Conquer

Summary:

Roger has made the deadly mistake of underestimating Mello.

Chapter Text

Mello scowled at the noticeboard. It was a new semester, and roommates had been shuffled. Mello had been sorted with Stark and Rinn, a massive oversight on Rogers' part.

Partly because Mello tended to… er, damage anyone he shared a confined space with. But mostly because he had been separated from his top minion, Matt.

"This is ridiculous! Roger's fucking senile! We need to fix this, Matty. This is war," Mello informed him seriously. "I hope you're mentally prepared for this. It'll be tough, Matt. There may be casualties."

Matt, his best friend and the only person to endure Mello's company willingly and without injury, gave a shrug, not looking up from his handheld game. Mello took this as permission to use any means necessary.

"Excellent. Meet me at the rendezvous point at midnight." The redhead saluted lazily. Mello put on a pair of dark sunglasses melodramatically (Matt sniggered) and left, casting suspicious glances about his path and making a gun with his fingers. Matt watched, bemused as his friend rolled to the wall silently, hissing commands ("Alpha Charlie Bravo Mango! Jenga!") into an imaginary radio and making hand-signals to his invisible back-up.