Collections including Thank You For Not Smoking

1 Collection

Navigation

List of Collections

  • ScullySlash (scullyslash) by scullyslash_archivist, alicettlg

    ScullySlash

    22 Mar 2019

    Summary

    Welcome to ScullySlash!

     

    What is ScullySlash, you ask? It's all about FBI Special Agent Dana Katherine Scully from The X-Files, that cool, intelligent doctor and sizzling redhead...the best thing that ever happened to The X-Files. Here you'll find fanfiction, slash stories focused on Dana Scully. And the archive also welcomes f/f slash stories about any female XF character, Maggie Scully, Marita, Melissa, all are welcome here!

     

    ScullySlash is open to new works that are f/f slash involving at least one female character on The X-Files.

    The import of this archive to the AO3 was approved by the OTW Open Doors Committee on 31 July 2016 and began in May 2017. The import was completed in July 2017.

    Attention Authors: If you still have access to the email you used to post your works to the ScullySlash Archive, you should have received an email with the option to claim your works at the time they were imported. If you do not have access to that email account, or did not receive the notification, please contact the Open Doors Committee and they can help you claim your works.

    (Open, Moderated)

    Fandoms:
    15
    Works:
    236
    Bookmarked Items:
    16