Actions

Work Header

Nest

Summary:

Todoroki comes home to a nesting Bakugou.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Todoroki comes home to a... nest. A nest? Well... there is no other way to describe it so a nest it is. All the pillows and cushions in the house are on their shared bed, propping up a disgruntled Bakugou snuggled nose down in their blanket.

"Fucking finally! Come warm me up!" Bakugou grumbles, cheeks flushing red.

The temperature had dropped drastically while he was still out. Todoroki had always been thankful for the quirk he inherited from his father for keeping him warm even in the thinnest of sweaters. And after he started dating Bakugou, Todoroki became even more thankful for the quirk as it is the only time Bakugou would ask for his help, cheeks blushing. (Sexy times not inclusive.)

Todoroki smirks as he decides to tease Bakugou. "But I need to go shower first."

He is rewarded with the tips of Bakugou's ears turning red as the latter growls out, "Just get in here you half-and-half bastard! I'm fucking turning into a popsicle here!"

"You'd be the world's cutest and most delicious popsicle," Todoroki replies with a straight face.

Bakugou decidedly does not flail, but he does splutter, "Then go date a popsicle instead if you'd rather fuck a popsicle."

"Nah. Popsicles are too cold. I'd rather delve into something much more warm and fiery." Todoroki decides to be merciful and slips into the sheets. Bakugou snuggles up against him almost immediately, pressing his cold toes onto Todoroki. Bakugou has his head fit snugly under Todoroki's chin, nose in the latter's chest. Todoroki glances down and admires the look of a rarely docile Bakugou. "Is that my sweater?" Todoroki asks as he sees what Bakugou was wearing.

"It was cold, you popsicle-fucker! Besides, I was the one who bought it so it's technically mine." Bakugou growls into his chest.

Todoroki smiles and decides not to mention that Bakugou has his own sweater that is definitely clean since they did the laundry the day before. But he does ask, "Why didn't you turn up the heater?"

"It's already turned up to the max, fucker. Now shut the fuck up!" Bakugou grumbles, smacking Todoroki's arm.

And if Todoroki sees that the heater is only half way up, he does not say. He knows when to stop, okay? Todoroki shakes his head at how silly his lover is. To think that Bakugou would be so shy that he would rather brave through the cold so that he had an excuse to cuddle than to actually ask outright. But that's all part of Bakugou's personality, and it is pretty darn adorable if you ask him. Like a disgruntled little kitten.

"You know, I know of a better way to warm you up."

They make good use of the little "love nest" before it was dismantled.

Notes:

This series is totally not being published in chronological order. I'm just writing what I can first...

Series this work belongs to: