Actions

Work Header

The Ever Expanding Board

Summary:

Stephanie Dola, the princess and former heiress apparent to the kingdom of Elchea, and Jibril, the youngest and most powerful of the formidable Flügel race, have fallen completely for their master. The two girls now scheme together to bring even more girls into Sora's harem.

There will be two endings to this story. As of 2020/03/07, the first one is being uploaded. After that one is complete, a second ending will be uploaded next, diverging from the events of Chapter 15.

Notes:

I originally started publishing this work in 2017. I was making a lot of progress on it, with a decent number of reviews and follows, until I suddenly ran into writer's block about five months after first publishing it. This came right at the climax, which wouldn't work right no matter how much I tried.

I eventually decided to delete it and rewrite it. I kept the story up on FF.net however, since it was my most popular story there.

To this day, I've always had a rewrite in the back of my mind even as I worked on other stories. But in the meantime, I've been able to come up with a satisfying conclusion to my original NGNL story.

In the coming days, I'm reuploading these chapters back to AO3. For a fuller explanation of what happened, see the latest chapter of the FF.net version of this story.

Chapter 1: Sora's Girls

Chapter Text

Stephanie and Jibril crept through the open doors, large metal things that were suspiciously well-oiled. These they shut behind them as the two girls crawled up to Sora's bed. Shiro was helpfully absent; the two girls didn't stop at all to think about her.

The girls crawled onto Sora's sheets on either side of him as he slept, and as Steph pulled the covers away, Jibril began to reach over and pull down his underwear.

"Now, Steph, what do we say to Mr. Happy?"

Steph bowed her head and shuddered. "G-Good morning, Mr. Happy. How are you today?"

Steph bowed down to Sora's cock. Long gone were the days when she grimaced at it in revulsion. Her eyes began to tear up as she addressed Sora's majestic rod.

"Look, he even got up extra early for you! Isn't Mr. Happy amazing?"

Jibril joined Steph, bowing down in reverence and quiet awe at Sora's staff.

Jibril kissed Steph on the cheek as she played with Steph's hair. "Tell Mr. Happy how it feels, Steph-chan."

Steph's hips shook with excitement. "I-It's a pleasure to worship you again today, Mr. Happy. M-May you have mercy on this t-thirsty slut."

Steph bent forward to kiss it, and as her soft, yielding lips pressed against the cool, smelly surface, Jibril butted in too, edging Steph aside to join her lips to Sora's unwashed dick as well.

"Please forgive us for our impertinence, Mr. Happy," moaned Jibril.

Jibril and Stephanie began to take turns kissing Mr. Happy, impatiently pressing their lips against it before the other had even taken theirs off yet. Slowly, the two girls stopped pulling away, and their lips began to open up, their tongues flickering hungrily in their mouths as they began teasing and sucking Mr. Happy.

"P-Please have mercy on us," whispered Steph.

"Punish us for our arrogance, Mr. Happy," moaned Jibril.

The two girls cried helplessly as they shoved their mouths against Mr. Happy, regarding it with reverent faces of worship—squished cheeks and rolling eyes flooded with tears and pressed noses dripping with snot and gaping, ugly mouths leaking spit all over Sora's balls.

"W-We are not worthy! Please smite our ugly, pathetic whore faces!" said Steph.

"We're a bunch of thirsty sluts! Please show us the error of our ways, Mr. Happy!"

The two girls began to envelop Sora's cock with their lips, compressing their faces as they slobbered all over Sora and each other.

"W-We mustn't neglect Mr. Happy's two disciples, Steph."

"N-No, we can't, Jibril."

"I-It is an honor to be the bitch slaves of Hidari-sama and Migi-sama, an honor unfitting these two human sows!"

Steph and Jibril began sucking Sora's balls as well, thrusting their hips in the air as they moaned helplessly, crying and gagging in ecstasy.

"MR. HAPPY, PLEASE PUNISH US!"

"MAKE US PAY FOR OUR INSOLENCE, MR. HAPPY!"

Steph and Jibril began to jack off Sora's cock with their tongues again, kissing and fucking it with their throats as Sora's groin became coated with mucus and spit. Mr. Happy then suddenly smote the girls in his white fury as he vomited cum all over their mouths and straight into their throats.

Steph and Jibril began to moan again as they sat up and started masturbating. The girls kissed.

"…mm…chu…chu…I-I love you, Jibril…"

Jibril smiled and pulled away, her tongue still stuck to Steph's lips, a thick spit strand hanging off it. "That's bad, Steph. We've taken our vows now, and we are the unspoiled servants of our master Mr. Happy now."

Jibril gave Steph a playful slap on the ass and kissed her again.

"I'm sorry, Jibril."

"Is this what you two do every morning while I'm asleep?"

"M-MASTER!"

The two girls were taken by surprise as they stared at Sora, and Steph cried out as she squirted in shock. The two girls glanced at Sora with embarrassed looks on their faces, their hands furiously rubbing their legs as they pleasured themselves in the presence of their king.

"Steph…Jibril…What are you doing? What's with the whole 'Mr. Happy' thing—you know what, forget it. I don't want to know."

"Sora…are you mad at us?"

Jibril smiled sheepishly. "Do you not like this, Master?"

"It doesn't matter if I like it or not, you can't just sneak into my bed like that. I mean, Shiro's right here. She could catch you tw—"

Sora suddenly grew silent as he realized the spot he was indicating was empty.

"W-WHERE'S SHIRO!? Shiro…Shiro…!"

"Mm…uwa…"

"S-Shiro!?"

A high, catlike voice emerged from under the bed, and Steph and Jibril instantly scrambled to cover their naked bodies with the bed covers as Shiro rose up from the ground, rubbing her eyes.

"Did you want me, Nii?"

"S-Shiro, you're ALIVE! Were you under the bed the whole time!?"

"…Yeah. Looks like I tumbled off in the middle of the night…Steph-nee, Jibril-nee, why are you in bed with Nii?"

"Uh…"

"Uh…um…well…"

"Well, it was really cold in their rooms. I guess there was something wrong with the fireplace or something. I'm surprised too! Oh, you two, with your silly tricks again! How many times have I told you not to crawl into bed like that!?"

Steph and Jibril played along, giving very loud, forced laughs as they acted like Sora's explanation made any sense.

"Oh, yeah! Hahahahahah!"

"Ha, ha, ha, ha, HAHAHAHAHA!"

Shiro moaned and cocked her head innocently. She was too tired and hungry to actually care.

"Come on, Shiro! Let's get ready for breakfast! Aren't you hungry!? Ha, ha, ha, HA!"

Sora crawled under the covers and popped out the other side as he carried his sister to the great hall, while Steph and Jibril used the opportunity to quietly sneak out of the room.

"Should we switch rooms, Shiro? I know the bed is a little lopsided, but I didn't think it was bad enough for you to fall off."

"It's fine, Nii. The carpet's soft. I like it."

"You sound just like a cat."

Meanwhile, in the great hall stood a large table full of the plumpest loaves, choicest cold cuts, and fullest, freshest fruits. Sora and Shiro sat down together in the same seat, with Shiro perched on top of her brother's lap.

Steph and Jibril entered the hall as well, looking over the massive table with all its space and decided to squeeze into the same chair with Sora anyway. Shiro had gotten off her brother's lap to get a croissant, and when she came back, she found her spot at the table a lot more crowded than before.

Meanwhile, Sora sat in the middle of all this, feeling especially claustrophobic. Steph and Jibril grasped his arms, cuddling with him as he tried to eat.

"A Danish, Master?"

"Would you like some more coffee, Sora?"

Sora sat and nodded as his two personal retainers waited on him. It was not as if he had a choice; he could barely move with the three girls who surrounded him. Jibril and Steph smiled innocently, holding their hands up to their helpless master's mouth as they fed him.

"You have some jam on your face, Master."

Jibril leaned in to wipe it off with a napkin, getting up close to Sora as she did so. Sora stared straight at her face, blushing as Jibril hovered only centimeters away from him. Jibril noticed him staring and simply beamed.

"Are you all right, Sora? Your face is all red."

Steph took a closer look at Sora's cheeks, leaning in until she was right up his face as well. Sora blushed even more as he stared at Steph, looking her directly in her big, blue eyes.

Sora became flustered by the close attention he was getting from the two girls. They stared at him, smiling in their single-minded devotion to him.

Suddenly, he felt a pair of hands caressing him on his thigh. Sora looked down to see the two girls petting his inner leg, each running one hand down his inner thigh.

Sora looked back at the two girls, gazing at him with innocent smiles.

"Girls, what are you—"

Sora then looked down in front of him at Shiro, who was still sitting on his lap, happily munching on a croissant, and realized that he couldn't say anything to the girls while his innocent sister was still around.

Jibril began cupping Sora's balls, fondling them in a gentle, circular motion as she moaned, while Steph began to rub the tip of Sora's erect member with the tips of her fingers.

Jibril pressed her face against Sora, nibbling on his ear as she and Steph teased Sora's urethra together. Steph went even further, sticking her tongue into Sora's ear canal as she started massaging him with her mouth.

Sora became utterly rigid, his pants growing tight as Shiro continued eating, oblivious to her brother's anguish. He fervently prayed that she wouldn't look back, and he panicked every time Shiro moved her head.

Jibril began to lift Sora's shirt, kissing his nipples as she continued to pleasure his member with her hand. She was now pumping him at full speed, working his shaft rapidly as Sora clenched his toes, trying to keep his legs from moving as Shiro continued to shift around on his lap, blithely ignorant of what was going on behind her.

Sora's pants were now darkly stained with pre-cum. The two girls embraced Sora, pressing their bodies against him tightly as they slipped out of the chair, getting on the floor as they lowered their heads, their mouths hovering only centimeters above Sora's tent.

Suddenly, Steph and Jibril pulled back, raising their heads back up and pulling their hands out of Sora's pants. Sora sat awkwardly in his chair, his horn emerging like a massive ivory horn in his trousers, with thick lubricant leaking out of his aching piss hole, his entire shaft one pleasured touch away from bursting all over his lap—and Shiro's dress.

Shiro shifted in her seat, grinding against Sora, and Sora clenched his teeth as he tried to subtly inch his dick away from his sister's ass.

Shiro didn't notice Sora's erection nor his squirming as she stared at the breakfast table. She was done eating, and Sora and his girls realized during their exchange that they hadn't eaten much of anything at all.

Sora took this chance to end the meal as he slapped the table and stood up, letting Shiro down onto the floor.

"WELL! I guess we're all done with breakfast now. Come on, let's get out of here."

Shiro went on ahead, running ahead of her brother in the hallway several meters ahead of him. Steph and Jibril cheerfully went to accompany the queen when Sora suddenly grasped his two tormentors by their waists, restraining them before they could leave.

"Well?"

Jibril and Steph giggled and felt up Sora's chest. "Hmm, are you displeased with us?"

Steph and Jibril leaned in and pecked their master on the lips, moaning softly as their hands caressed his cheeks.

Sora grabbed the two girls and knocked their foreheads together as he hissed at them as softly as possible.

"I don't have any idea what the two of you thought you were doing, but what are you going to do about THIS!?"

Sora motioned down to his bulge. Steph and Jibril began to squeal and moan.

"We're sorry, Master. We couldn't help ourselves."

"Our brains have become slaves to our cunts, Sora."

"But we couldn't have you nut on your sister's ass in the middle of breakfast."

"We're sorry for giving you blue balls, Sora."

The two girls apologized in hushed tones, clasping their hands together as they bowed their heads apologetically, their jewel-like eyes glimmering with tears.

"…Fine, I forgive you two. Don't be like that."

Jibril and Steph bounced, squealing for joy.

"Thank you, Master!"

"Thank you, Sora!"

Steph leaned in and kissed her master on the left cheek, and Jibril leaned in and kissed her master on the right cheek. The two girls smiled angelically, giggling softly as they blushed.

"AAH…AAAAHHHH…AAAAHHHHHH!"

"OOOHHH…UUGGGGGHHHH…AAAAHHH~!"

"AAH…OOHHHHHHHHHH-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H…AHH-H-H-H-H-H-H-OH-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H…AAH…AAAAHHHH…AAAAHHHHHH! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !"

"UGH-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H…OH-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H…OH-H-HO-HO-HO-HO-OH-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! 1 ! ! ! !"

"PLEASE PUNISH US, HAPPY-SAMA!"

"We're sorry for teasing you during breakfast, Happy-sama!"

"Shut up, you two."

Sora draped the two bodies over the bed as he had his way with them. He lifted up Steph's hips, entering her anus first. The wild mess of short red hair began screaming incomprehensibly as her prim, royal asshole was suddenly tightly plowed.

The mass of long, pink hair attached to the slender, naked body that Sora was ignoring spoke. "Master, I haven't been punished enough yet. You haven't pounded my unrepentant ass-pussy yet!"

Sora pulled out of Stephanie and began ramming Jibril's backside while Steph moaned and rubbed her gaping asshole against Sora's body.

"No, Sora-sama, I've been a depraved little bitch! I need to accept my rough ass fucking like the remorseless slut I am!"

"I'm a stupid bitch who's in love with your cock, Master!"

"I'm a fucktarded cum-bucket whose pussy is shaped like your dick!"

"I'm a toilet slut who needs to be disciplined in the ass!"

The girls began to fight over Sora's cock as they both begged him to pick their asshole to nut in. Sora ignored their pleas, reaming Jibril's asshole as he nutted inside her rectum.

"OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH! AAAAAAAAAAHH-HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! 1!1! ! ! !1!ONE1!1! ! !"

Steph began to cry. "My pathetic body was unworthy of you! Please punish me for my sins. I regret my entire existence, for I wasted your time holding your divine phallus inside my inferior anal walls—"

Sora suddenly shut Steph up as he stuck his cock in her asshole as well, plowing her in her brown eye as Steph began to spew incomprehensible gibberish, her asshole throbbing with pain and pleasure.

Sora then came inside her as well, pulling his dick out of her gaping hole. The two girls fell on the floor and began to spasm and pulse, masturbating on their stomachs with their backs and asses turned to their master as they thought only about reaching orgasm as many times as they could.

"aaahhhh…aaaahhhhhhh…oohhhhhh…"

"ooohhh…uuuggghhhh…ah…ah…hah…!"

Sora left them on the floor, ignoring them as he put his clothes on and exited the room.

Sora strained to make his legs move as he trundled over to the room next door. He still felt weak whenever he was separated from Shiro. The only thing that could temporarily keep his mind off his sister was sex.

Even so, Sora was glad to be back with his sister, smiling as he watched her serene, napping face. He could already feel his strength returning and his mind clearing up as he lay down next to her.

Sora lay across the giant chair in the middle of the royal reception room, his legs hanging crookedly over the arms of the chair, his body draped lazily over the seat, as if he were part of the furniture itself. Shiro lay in his arms, while standing behind the chair on either side of him were Steph and Jibril.

They were waiting for their guests, who had just arrived at the palace.

They didn't have to wait long. The doorman soon opened up the large, wooden double doors into the reception room, and two figures stepped inside.

First was a beautiful, striking young girl with piercing purple eyes and dark violet hair, dressed in a long, flowing top that resembled a robe, with a sheer pink veil shrouding her face and a sheer mantelet wrapped around her shoulders. The girl held her head up high and had a stern look on her face, while her dark, flowing clothes gave her a noble and ethereal air.

Next to the purple-robed girl was her elven companion, a tall, busty girl with long, flowing blonde hair, impossibly pale skin, crystalline pink-and-blue eyes, and the gorgeously long, pointed ears of her species. The elf girl was every bit as beautiful and distinctive as her friend, and she wore a drab-brown skirt and a tight-fitting white top that emphasized her massive chest.

Kurami Zell and Feel Nilvalen had come to stay at the royal palace of Elchea for several days to participate in a strategy meeting with the royal siblings. However, they had just completed a long journey from Elven Gard, and so their first day at the palace would be spent resting from their trip.

"Good morning, Your Majesties."

Kurami gave a curtsy, which Shiro watched with curiosity and Sora received with a grin. He got up from the chair and clasped his hand on Kurami's shoulder, startling her.

"How was your trip, Kurami, Feel?"

Feel smiled and cocked her head, glancing at Kurami knowingly, as if to demonstrate that there hadn't been any need to be so formal after all. Kurami immediately began blushing, and Feel stepped forward to take Sora by the hand.

"It was fine. It was long, though. We're glad to finally be at the palace."

Kurami regained her composure. "We'll be in your care now, Sora, Shiro."

Jibril stepped out from her spot behind the chair as she took Shiro by the waist.

"You girls came at an interesting time. Sorry for the interruption, but Shiro is going for her afternoon nap."

Shiro hopped off her brother's lap and got on the ground, accompanied by Steph and Jibril. She looked at the two guests and nodded.

"See you later."

Kurami watched with surprise as the siblings separated. Steph noticed her expression and giggled.

"Oh, yes, sometimes the king and queen spend the afternoon separated from each other. It's very important emergency training. They're just down the hall from each other if anything happens."

Shiro looked back. "Are you going to be all right, Nii?"

"Yeah, don't worry. We're still super close to each other."

Shiro nodded. "OK. I'll see you in an hour, Nii."

Steph and Jibril headed out the room with Shiro. Sora watched his sister go and shuddered, his body shaking a bit. However, after a few seconds of tremoring, he finally calmed down, turning his attention back to his guests.

Kurami nodded admiringly. "I didn't realize you were doing this, Sora."

"Yeah, well, I realized it was necessary."

Kurami smiled. "You surprise me more and more every time we meet. I'm very happy to have been defeated by someone like you."

Kurami blushed as she listened to her own words, and she turned around in embarrassment, grabbing Feel by the hand as they both made their way out of the room. Feel giggled and put her hand around Kurami's back, turning her head to give Sora a final wave before leaving.

Sora watched the girls leave, waiting until they had gone down the hallway and disappeared completely before sitting back, pulling his pants down as he whipped out the massive erection that he had been hiding for the last few minutes and started jerking off.

Kurami was a very beautiful girl, with lovely, flowing clothes and long, straight dark hair that made her look like a princess or a doll.

Every time Sora laid eyes on her, he wanted to hold her by the waist and bend her over as he fucked her from behind. Kurami was a slender, short girl, and she looked like she could fold over and serve as the perfect little fuck toy.

Sora imagined Kurami's serious, scowling face and grew even harder, imagining her staring down at him with disapproval as she serviced him, glaring at him while she stuffed his balls in her face.

Sora could still remember Kurami's scent. Her hair smelled amazing, and Sora began to fantasize about what it would be like to cum on it. He began to imagine cumming all over her slender, doll-like body—on her flat, non-existent chest; her sexy, tiny waist, her tight pink pussy lips; her slim, beautiful legs; and her tiny, thin feet.

Sora let go of his cock as he teetered on the verge of orgasm. He didn't want to cum just yet. He sat back in his chair, his pants bunched around his ankles, and allowed his boner to calm down in his hands before starting back up again.

He also desired Kurami's sexy elf friend Feel as well. Feel was tall, hot, blonde, and had giant tits. Her clothes had a quaint and rustic feel to them, despite actually being quite erotic and revealing, and she also always wore a gentle smile on her face, giving her an innocent, naïve air. Sora could barely look at her without resisting the urge to nut inside his pants.

Sora wondered how much Feel's hips and breasts would bounce. He wanted Feel to ride his dick, bringing her thicc, curvy hips down on his cock until he busted his nut.

Sora began to jerk off even faster as he imagined both girls kneeling on the ground together, sucking his cock. Both girls had sexy voices—one the harsh, icy squeal of a tsundere, the other a gentle saccharine voice that dripped honey. He wanted the mouths that produced these erotic, cock-hardening voices on his dick, sucking him off until he nutted inside their throats.

Sora imagined both girls' faces defiled by his semen, their brilliant, dazzling eyes fixed lovingly on him as they cleaned off his soft, sticky flaccid dick, and he suddenly came for real, staining the chair and floor as he bust his nut in his hands.

Sora leaned back, catching his breath as he felt a light, cool breeze blowing against his flaccid cock.

Jibril and Steph stood outside the door in the hallway, smiling as they watched their king masturbate. The two girls said nothing as they walked off, glancing at each other. They already knew what their king wanted, and the two girls licked their lips as they went off in search of Kurami and Feel.