tohkyo



Recent bookmarks

  1. Public Bookmark 22

    Tags
    Summary

    In which a captive Todoroki learns a harsh lesson: Sometimes, the ghosts of your past don’t always remain dead.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    5,319
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Comments:
    5
    Kudos:
    109
    Bookmarks:
    22
    Hits:
    1533

    06 Sep 2020

  2. Public Bookmark 3

    Tags
    Summary

    Unfortunately, the Todoroki children were doomed from the start. Four children, separated from one another, each crawling for the warmth of the sun.

    Natsuo had lost hope the moment they lost both Shoto and Touya. So, reminisces as he lives his mundane life.

    [or basically Shoto is put to sleep in a frozen chamber when he's five and no one truly knows where he’s hidden.]

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    1,466
    Chapters:
    1/?
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    14
    Bookmarks:
    3
    Hits:
    200

    03 Sep 2020

  3. Public Bookmark 4

    Tags
    Summary

    Professor Bakugou Katsuki is supposed to guard his online students who are taking their exam but his wife thought it is a good idea to mess up with his hormones.

    Or,

    Horny married couple bakutodo fucking during a video conference of a class

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    3,972
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Comments:
    11
    Kudos:
    84
    Bookmarks:
    4
    Hits:
    1007

    03 Sep 2020

  4. Public Bookmark 9

    Tags
    Summary

    When only 10% of the human race have quirks, the other 90% of citizens need to be protected. The Commission, promising safety to most, quickly rises in power taking over Japan. Anyone with a quirk deemed "too powerful" is taken into government custody to be experimented on unless they can stay hidden. For a while, no one thought that this was wrong. It isn't until people with strong quirks decided to become Heroes that the general public began to wonder if their treatment of those with quirks was right.
    The Underground Heroes emerged as the response to this new train of thought. Hoping to return basic human rights to those with quirks and put an end to the forced experimentation, Heroes and common man alike join forces in a revolution against the organization that has all of Japan in its hands.

    First Chapter gives a better explanation.
    Female Todoroki Shouto because I said so.
    Endeavor is a good parent/husband in this.
    Read the tags.
    Please.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    16,601
    Chapters:
    9/?
    Comments:
    19
    Kudos:
    51
    Bookmarks:
    9
    Hits:
    757

    03 Sep 2020

  5. Public Bookmark 47

    Tags
    Summary

    The King of Despair decides to do Will a favor.

    (Literally just read the title tho that's all it is.)

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    5,097
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Comments:
    16
    Kudos:
    385
    Bookmarks:
    47
    Hits:
    7903

    27 Aug 2020