thisisfunghoul



Recent works

Recent bookmarks

  1. Public Bookmark 4

    Tags
    Summary

    Jackson always felt that Jinyoung was sincere. Especially when he had his dick thrusting, quick and needy, into his ass, or when he had Jackson's lips wrapped around his length, his own muttering an endless string of praises.

    But then, when Jinyoung met him at the door, his white button-up looking as crisp as it was when he arrived, and his goodbye as cold as a business transaction, Jackson wasn't really sure what to believe.

    He was sure this was why he was starting to hate actors. Jackson figured you could never truly tell the difference between when they were being sincere or when they were acting. Well, not the good actors anyways.

    And Jinyoung was a good actor.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    4,924
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Comments:
    15
    Kudos:
    50
    Bookmarks:
    4
    Hits:
    667

    04 Feb 2021

  2. Public Bookmark 15

    Tags
    Summary

    Jinyoung is 20 when he tells himself it's a different kind of bloom, just a little one. A crush, they say. Just because Jaebeom is his friend. Because he saved him. Because he's...Jaebeom, everyone is a little in love with him. It isn't like he hasn't seen BamBam with his eyes wide and shining because JB saved him too. It's what he did, Jinyoung thought, saved these broken boys and helped them patch up the cracks.

    Jinyoung wasn't any different.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    12,618
    Chapters:
    6/10
    Comments:
    38
    Kudos:
    109
    Bookmarks:
    15
    Hits:
    1446

    19 Jan 2021

    Bookmarker's Notes

    i am a broken man..

  3. Public Bookmark 21

    Tags
    Summary

    In a scale of 'stupid' hot and 'going to do something stupid' hot, where do I range? 

    or

    Wallace records Jackson and Yixing fucking Yibo for Xiao Zhan. That's it. That's the whole fic.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    3,282
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Comments:
    35
    Kudos:
    163
    Bookmarks:
    21
    Hits:
    2102

    29 Dec 2020

  4. Public Bookmark 29

    Tags
    Summary

    Unintentional five times JaeBum encountered JinYoung in The Locker Room, and the one time it leads to something more. In which 60% of this is me describing JaeBum being a creeper peeper and the remaining 40% is an overly detailed exposition of JaeBum sucking a cock.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    11,468
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    26
    Kudos:
    181
    Bookmarks:
    29
    Hits:
    6096

    28 Nov 2020

    Bookmarker's Notes

    "an overly detailed exposition of jaebeom sucking a cock"

  5. Public Bookmark 26

    Tags
    Summary

    For years, Mark has watched over Prince Jiaer, fondly known as simply “Jackson” to those closest to him. As his personal guard, Mark was charged with the prince’s safety, and trusted above all else. Raised by an elite order of assassins, there could be no one else more fit for the job. But when the loyalty of that very same clan of highly-trained assassins changes, Mark is forced to make a choice: follow the orders of those who taught him everything he knows, or follow his heart and protect the man whose side he has stood by all these years, of whom he has grown so fond.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    54,848
    Chapters:
    6/?
    Collections:
    2
    Comments:
    72
    Kudos:
    517
    Bookmarks:
    26
    Hits:
    3363

    28 Sep 2020

Navigation